时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Our secret remains safe. | 我们的秘密还是安全的 |
[00:04] | The Author’s pen? | 作者的笔吗 |
[00:05] | I’m gonna write the stories as they are, | 我要写出故事本来的模样 |
[00:07] | and I’ll start with Hades. | 就从哈迪斯开始 |
[00:08] | She’s pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[00:10] | You two had a contract, | 你们签过合约 |
[00:12] | which he just signed over to me. | 他刚刚签给了我 |
[00:14] | At any time, I can cash in and take…your…baby. | 无论何时 我都可以兑换债务 夺走你的宝宝 |
[00:19] | You work for me. | 你要为我工作 |
[00:44] | Poor babe. | 可怜的孩子 |
[00:45] | Now I must give you away to give me… | 现在我必须放弃你 来换给我 |
[00:49] | my best chance. | 最大的机会 |
[00:58] | You gave away the wrong child, Mother. | 你放弃错了孩子 母亲 |
[01:01] | Soon, you’ll see. | 很快 你就会明白 |
[01:03] | Soon. | 很快 |
[01:10] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[01:14] | Well, isn’t this nice? | 多棒啊 |
[01:16] | W-W-What do you want?! | 你想要什么 |
[01:18] | Why, you, of course. | 当然是你 |
[01:19] | You’re going to help me create a very special spell, | 你要帮我制造一个特别的咒语 |
[01:21] | one that no sorcerer has yet to achieve — | 一个尚未有魔法师成功创造的咒语 |
[01:24] | a time-travel spell. | 时间旅行咒 |
[01:26] | I just need the ingredients — | 我需要些原料 |
[01:27] | symbols of innocence and love and courage and wisdom. | 无辜 爱 勇气和智慧的象征 |
[01:31] | A symbol of innocence could be a baby, for instance, | 比如 无辜的象征可以是个孩子 |
[01:34] | and a symbol of wisdom… | 智慧的象征 |
[01:37] | could be a brain. | 可以是个大脑 |
[01:40] | Your brain, to be exact. | 准确说 是你的大脑 |
[01:42] | Oh, no! No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[01:45] | Stop! | 住手 |
[01:46] | Dorothy? | 桃乐茜 |
[01:48] | Didn’t I send you back to Kansas? | 我不是把你送回堪萨斯了吗 |
[01:50] | Well, witch… | 女巫 |
[01:52] | …I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[01:55] | Those slippers. | 你的拖鞋 |
[01:59] | They were supposed to be a one-way ticket home! | 那应该是单程返家票的 |
[02:01] | You left me no choice. I had to return. | 你让我别无选择 我只能回来 |
[02:04] | When I got word that you were alive, | 当我听说你还活着 |
[02:05] | and had taken over Oz, I had to stop you. | 还控制了奥兹国 我只能来阻止你 |
[02:08] | You got word? | 你听说了 |
[02:11] | Munchkins. | 芒奇金人 |
[02:13] | I hate those mouthy, little vermin! | 我讨厌那些多嘴的小坏蛋 |
[02:14] | Let the Scarecrow go. | 放走稻草人 |
[02:15] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[02:18] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:19] | Think I’ll hold on to him. | 我要留着他 |
[02:20] | You will never defeat me, Zelena, | 你是无法击败我的 塞琳娜 |
[02:22] | because I have the most powerful weapon of all — | 因为我有最强大的武器 |
[02:25] | the love of the people. | 人民的爱 |
[02:29] | Well, then… | 那好吧 |
[02:48] | No! | 不 |
[03:27] | You’d think a desperate man would work a little faster. | 按说绝望之人进展会更快些 |
[03:30] | Magic cannot be rushed. | 魔法可催不得 |
[03:33] | Creating a portal is no simple task. | 创造传送门不是简单的事 |
[03:35] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[03:36] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
[03:38] | But we don’t have a dark curse | 但我们没有黑暗诅咒 |
[03:40] | or a magic bean or silver slippers. | 或魔豆 或银拖鞋 |
[03:43] | We have something better — your Dark One-tainted blood. | 我们有更好的东西 你被污染的黑暗者血 |
[03:46] | It got you down here. It can reopen the portal. | 你凭此来到了下面 就能重开传送门 |
[03:48] | Why do you even need a portal? | 你为什么需要传送门 |
[03:51] | You can come and go as you please. | 你可以随意来去 |
[03:53] | But I can’t bring anyone back — alive. | 但我不能让人复活 |
[03:56] | By combining our powers… | 结合我们的法力 |
[04:00] | that can change. | 就能改变这一点 |
[04:01] | And I don’t care how painful it is for you. | 我才不管这对你有多痛苦 |
[04:09] | So, if you want me to tear up this contract | 如果你希望我撕毁这份协议 |
[04:12] | so your child-to-be is your child-to-be… | 好保住你的孩子 |
[04:16] | …you won’t care about the pain, either. | 你就也别在乎那份痛苦 |
[04:19] | You must tell me where you want this portal directed. | 你得告诉我 你希望传送门通向哪里 |
[04:24] | Why, Storybrooke, of course. | 当然是童话镇了 |
[04:38] | Why, hello, little ones. | 小家伙们 你们好啊 |
[04:41] | Did you sleep well? | 睡得好吗 |
[04:43] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[04:46] | Belle. | 贝儿 |
[04:48] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[04:50] | Uh, formula for the babies? | 给宝宝的奶粉 |
[04:53] | Of course. Here. I’ll help. | 当然 来 我帮你 |
[04:55] | Uh, the red one’s hers. | 红的是她的 |
[04:58] | Right. | 当然 |
[04:59] | I don’t know where my head is today. | 我今天不知道想什么呢 |
[05:02] | Uh, Mother Superior, what — what’s going on? | 院长 怎么回事 |
[05:07] | Nothing. Everything’s fine. | 没事 一切都好 |
[05:11] | No, it’s not. | 不 不好 |
[05:14] | What — | 怎么 |
[05:16] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[05:20] | Zelena. | 塞琳娜 |
[05:22] | You really are a clever girl. | 你还真聪明 |
[05:26] | No, no, no. | 不不 |
[05:27] | Regina sent you back to Oz. Ho-How did you — | 瑞金娜把你送回了奥兹国 你怎么… |
[05:29] | All you need to know is that my sister can’t keep me down. | 你只需要知道我姐姐关不住我 |
[05:32] | I’ve come for my baby. | 我来带我的孩子走了 |
[05:35] | So, if you wish to remain alive, step aside. | 如果你不想死 就靠边站 |
[05:44] | Zelena’s baby? | 塞琳娜的宝宝 |
[05:46] | What do you want with her child? | 你要她的孩子做什么 |
[05:48] | Well, you of all people should know the value | 你是最该明白 |
[05:50] | of keeping your reasons your own. | 对目的保密的重要性 |
[05:51] | I don’t have to tell you anything. | 我什么都不用告诉你 |
[05:53] | And yet you keep doing so. | 但你还是一直说个不停 |
[05:56] | Some might call that the mark of an insecure man. | 有人会说这显示了不安全感 |
[05:59] | We’re done here. | 我们谈完了 |
[06:02] | Get me Zelena’s baby. | 把塞琳娜的宝宝给我弄来 |
[06:04] | I’ll rip up the contract, | 我就撕毁合同 |
[06:06] | and you can tell Belle she’s pregnant | 你可以告诉贝儿她怀孕了 |
[06:07] | without also having to tell her | 而且不用同时告诉她 |
[06:09] | she owes her baby to me. | 她的宝宝是欠我的 |
[06:13] | I hear new expectant mothers hate that. | 我听说准妈妈们讨厌那种情况 |
[06:16] | Almost as much as they hate hearing | 几乎赶上讨厌听说她的丈夫 |
[06:18] | their husbands are still the Dark One. | 还是黑暗者 |
[06:24] | Now do it. | 去吧 |
[06:32] | Put her — Put her down. | 把她放下 |
[06:33] | Or what? | 否则呢 |
[06:35] | You’ll smite me with your book learnin’? | 你要靠书里的知识干掉我吗 |
[06:36] | Oh, I have something more than that. | 我有更厉害的东西 |
[06:38] | Please. | 得了 |
[06:39] | Neither of you would dare risk hurting my child. | 你俩都不敢冒险伤到我的孩子 |
[06:59] | No, you — you don’t want to hurt your baby. | 不 你不会想伤害你的孩子的 |
[07:02] | No. | 是的 |
[07:03] | But I don’t mind hurting you. | 但我不介意伤害你 |
[07:06] | Okay. We’ll see. | 好吧 走着瞧 |
[07:12] | Stop it! | 停下 |
[07:13] | Stop it! You’re endangering everyone! | 停下 你会害了所有人的 |
[07:16] | It’s not me that’s doing it! | 不是我做的 |
[07:25] | No! | 不 |
[07:37] | Okay. | 好了 |
[07:39] | Where’s the baby? | 宝宝呢 |
[07:51] | W-What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[07:53] | How did we get out here? | 我们怎么到这儿来的 |
[07:56] | My baby. My baby! Is she hurt?! | 我的孩子 我的孩子 她受伤了吗 |
[08:04] | Oh, my magic! | 我的魔法 |
[08:07] | Zelena, what did you do to us? | 塞琳娜 你做了什么 |
[08:08] | I didn’t do anything! This wasn’t me! | 我没做什么 那不是我 |
[08:10] | Okay, then, if it wasn’t you, then who was it, | 如果不是你 那是谁 |
[08:13] | and — and where are we? | 而且我们在哪 |
[08:15] | And why is the sky red? | 天空为什么是红的 |
[08:21] | No, no, no! | 不不 |
[08:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:25] | We’re in the Underworld. | 我们在冥界 |
[08:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:29] | Then, uh, t-then Rumple must need my help. | 那么朗普肯定是需要我帮忙 |
[08:31] | That’s why we’re here. | 所以我们才到了这儿 |
[08:32] | Wait. | 等等 |
[08:34] | Hades. | 哈迪斯 |
[08:39] | We’re here because of me. | 我们是因为我才到这儿来的 |
[08:42] | And now I know why — my baby. | 我知道为什么了 我的宝宝 |
[08:45] | What? | 什么 |
[08:46] | Hades wants your baby? | 哈迪斯想要你的孩子 |
[08:48] | Hand her over. Please. | 把她给我 求你 |
[08:50] | No. | 不 |
[08:51] | No, nothing good ever came of anyone trusting you. | 不行 信任你从来没有好结果 |
[08:54] | Give her to me! | 把她给我 |
[08:56] | Belle, please! Give her to me! I can keep her safe! | 贝儿 求你 把她给我 我能保护她 |
[08:59] | Please! | 求你 |
[09:00] | Belle?! | 贝儿 |
[09:04] | Belle?! | 贝儿 |
[09:08] | So, I heard someone of the Munchkin persuasion | 听说有个芒奇金人告诉了桃乐茜 |
[09:10] | tipped off Dorothy that I was still alive. | 我还活着 |
[09:13] | Since you’re all so fond of tattling, | 既然你们那么喜欢说闲话 |
[09:15] | I’ll give you the chance to make it up to me. | 我就给你们个机会补偿我 |
[09:18] | Where can I find the Scarecrow?! | 稻草人在哪 |
[09:19] | We don’t know! We swear! | 我们不知道 我们发誓 |
[09:22] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:23] | Have it your way, Boq! | 那就这样 伯格 |
[09:26] | Did that loosen your bearded lips? | 这下你愿意说了吗 |
[09:29] | Or would you like to turn into a pile of ash, too?! | 还是你也想变成一堆灰烬 |
[09:31] | Now, now. No need to make more of a mess. | 好了 没必要搞得更乱了 |
[09:35] | Who the hell are you?! | 你是谁 |
[09:37] | Who the hell am I? | 我[地狱]是谁 |
[09:38] | That question is more appropriate than you know. | 你都不知道这问题问得多么贴切 |
[09:40] | Please — allow me to introduce myself. | 容我自我介绍一下 |
[09:42] | I am Hades. | 我是哈迪斯 |
[09:44] | Really? | 是吗 |
[09:45] | King of the Underworld? | 冥界之王 |
[09:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:56] | My reputation precedes me. | 看来我声名远播 |
[10:00] | And to what do I owe this visit? | 你为什么大驾光临 |
[10:01] | Your handiwork has impressed me. | 你的手法令我倾佩 |
[10:03] | You’ve sent so many my way. | 你送了好多人来我这儿 |
[10:05] | That last headless guard — | 之前那个无头守卫 |
[10:08] | You have panache. | 你挺有风格 |
[10:09] | True. | 那倒是 |
[10:11] | But I sense there’s something else. | 但我觉得你还有别的事 |
[10:13] | I heard a rumor that you’re dabbling in time travel, | 我听说你在尝试时间旅行 |
[10:16] | trying to achieve the unachievable. | 想实现无法实现之事 |
[10:19] | It won’t be unachievable for long. | 很快就可以实现了 |
[10:21] | Which is why I’m here. | 所以我才来 |
[10:22] | I believe in you. | 我相信你 |
[10:26] | Is the devil flirting with me? | 魔鬼是在跟我调情吗 |
[10:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:30] | Uh, I’m not the devil. | 我不是魔鬼 |
[10:31] | People are always conflating us. | 大家总把我们搞混 |
[10:32] | No, I want to help you. | 不 我想帮助你 |
[10:34] | This Scarecrow — he is one of the ingredients you need? | 这个稻草人 是你需要的原料之一吧 |
[10:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:39] | And I had him until a meddling farm girl got in the way. | 我本来抓住他了 但被一个农场的姑娘搅和了 |
[10:41] | – Dorothy. – You know her? | -桃乐茜 -你认识她 |
[10:43] | Well, I did my research before I came, | 我来之前做过调研 |
[10:45] | and from what I hear, she’s a powerful woman. | 据我所知 她很厉害 |
[10:48] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[10:48] | Yes, yes, I know. I know. | 当然 我知道 |
[10:50] | But she has one thing you don’t — | 但她有一样你没有的东西 |
[10:52] | the love of the people. | 人民之爱 |
[10:55] | And pardon me for saying so, but no one loves you. | 抱歉这么说 但没人爱你 |
[11:01] | But there is a way to defeat her. | 但是有办法击败她的 |
[11:07] | With an ally. | 找个盟友 |
[11:09] | And what does Hades need with a time-travel spell? | 那哈迪斯要时间旅行咒做什么呢 |
[11:12] | All in good time, Zelena. | 日后再告诉你 塞琳娜 |
[11:16] | All in good time. | 日后再告诉你 |
[11:21] | I don’t need anyone’s help. | 我不需要任何人帮忙 |
[11:28] | We haven’t ordered yet. | 我们还没点餐呢 |
[11:30] | One dry wheat toast, one oatmeal. | 一份全麦面包 一份燕麦粥 |
[11:32] | I know the orders of all the regulars. | 我知道所有常客要点的单 |
[11:35] | I’ll get your cocoa. | 我去给你拿可可 |
[11:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:43] | David, we’re regulars. | 戴维 我们是常客 |
[11:45] | We were only supposed to be here for a day, | 我们应该只待一天的 |
[11:46] | and now we’re regulars at the diner in hell. | 但现在我们成地狱里餐厅的常客了 |
[11:48] | Um, on the way to hell. | 是到地狱的路上的餐厅 |
[11:49] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我的意思 |
[11:53] | You’re thinking about Neal. | 你在想尼尔 |
[11:54] | I do, too — all the time. | 我也想他 一直在想 |
[11:56] | If only we could talk to him. | 如果我们可以跟他说话 |
[11:57] | If he could just… hear our voices… | 只要他可以 听到我们的声音 |
[12:04] | You can do that. | 你可以的 |
[12:05] | It’s a simple Level 1 haunting. | 那只是简单的初级还魂 |
[12:07] | Lots of people do it here until they lose interest | 很多人在这儿做那些 一直到它们 |
[12:10] | in life and people and… | 对人 生活 和快乐 |
[12:12] | joy. | 都失去兴趣 |
[12:15] | I know where a booth is. | 我知道哪有电话亭 |
[12:17] | A booth? For haunting? | 电话亭 用来还魂 |
[12:20] | Where? | 在哪 |
[12:20] | Oh, here and there. | 这里那里吧 |
[12:22] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[12:25] | Breathe into this. | 往这里呼口气 |
[12:27] | The breath of the living buys a lot on the black market here. | 活人的呼吸在黑市上能卖很多钱 |
[12:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:38] | Um, the booth is by the bus stop. | 电话亭就在公交站旁边 |
[12:41] | Just pick up the phone | 只要拿起话筒 |
[12:42] | and tell the operator who you wish to haunt. | 告诉机务员你要还魂找谁就好 |
[12:45] | Happy haunting! | 还魂愉快哦 |
[12:46] | Let’s go, Snow. | 我们走 白雪 |
[12:48] | Let’s talk to our boy. | 我们去跟儿子说话 |
[12:54] | Riveting tale. | 感人的故事 |
[12:55] | Snow likes oatmeal. | 白雪喜欢燕麦粥 |
[12:57] | Is my morning breakfast in there, too? | 我的早饭也在里面吗 |
[12:59] | Henry, I thought you were gonna use your Author powers | 亨利 我以为你是要用你的作者力量 |
[13:02] | to get us to defeat Hades. | 帮我们打败哈迪斯的 |
[13:03] | I don’t even remember writing this. | 我都不记得自己写过这个 |
[13:05] | I just woke up and had it done. | 我只是醒过来 发现它写完了 |
[13:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:08] | It’s… really well-written. | 写得… 很好 |
[13:10] | Yes, and the illustrations are lovely. | 是啊 这些插画很可爱 |
[13:11] | Maybe if you focus harder… | 或许你可以更专注点 |
[13:14] | So you’re all Authors now? | 现在你们都是作者了吗 |
[13:16] | Everyone’s a writer. | 每个人都是作者 |
[13:16] | Everyone’s got an idea. | 每个人都有想法 |
[13:18] | I’m doing my best. | 我在尽力做最好 |
[13:20] | Maybe if you just laid off for a little bit… | 也许你们该少烦我一点 |
[13:23] | Henry, where are you going? | 亨利 你要去哪 |
[13:24] | Upstairs. | 上楼 |
[13:26] | Well, we officially have a teenager on our hands. | 好了 我们正式要对付一个青少年了 |
[13:29] | And a visitor in our Underworld apartment. | 还有个来我们冥界公寓里的客人 |
[13:42] | Zelena?! | 塞琳娜 |
[13:44] | So… | 不错 |
[13:45] | someone finally did you in. | 终于有人把你弄这儿来了 |
[13:47] | Sorry to disappoint, but I’m very much alive. | 抱歉让你失望了 但我活得很好 |
[13:49] | Then how did you get here? | 那你怎么来这儿的 |
[13:51] | Through a portal. | 传送门 |
[13:53] | And I didn’t come alone. | 我也不是独自来的 |
[13:55] | Who else is here? | 还有谁在这儿 |
[13:58] | Our baby. | 我们的孩子 |
[14:01] | And she’s in danger. | 她有危险了 |
[14:10] | You again? | 又是你 |
[14:11] | Is it your birthday? | 今天你的生日吗 |
[14:13] | I didn’t know the king of the Underworld was so nosy. | 我都不知道冥界之王这么烦人 |
[14:16] | I don’t know the day I was born, | 我也不知道自己的生日 |
[14:18] | but thank you for reminding me. | 但谢谢你提醒我 |
[14:19] | That’s actually a sad story. | 那真是个悲伤的故事 |
[14:23] | I only know the day that my mother abandoned me. | 我只知道我妈妈抛弃我的日子 |
[14:26] | Getting sadder. | 更悲伤了 |
[14:26] | So, this is, what, celebrating Abandonment Day? | 那这是 在庆祝被抛弃日吗 |
[14:30] | I’m not celebrating anything! | 我什么都没庆祝 |
[14:33] | Please go! | 请离开 |
[14:34] | You know, when I offered to help you, | 我提议帮助你的时候 |
[14:37] | yes, it was coming from a place of self-interest, | 确实是因为我自己的利益 |
[14:40] | but I really do think I can help. | 但我也确实觉得我能帮上忙 |
[14:44] | You’re thinking about your sister. | 你想到了你的妹妹 |
[14:46] | Aren’t you? | 不是吗 |
[14:50] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[14:51] | I know exactly how you feel. | 我确切地知道你的感受 |
[14:54] | She got everything you ever wanted. | 她拥有你想要的一切 |
[14:58] | And you got nothing. | 而你什么都没得到 |
[15:00] | Am I warm? | 我说的对吗 |
[15:02] | Yeah, you know how some people say | 你知道有些人说 |
[15:04] | they look up to their older siblings like gods? | 他们敬仰自己的哥哥就像敬仰神 |
[15:06] | Well, my older brother is a god — | 我哥哥就是神 |
[15:09] | Zeus. | 宙斯 |
[15:10] | Ever hear of him? | 你听说过他吗 |
[15:12] | He got everything he ever wanted. | 他得到了他想要的一切 |
[15:13] | He rules Mount Olympus, | 他统治奥林匹斯山 |
[15:15] | while I’m trapped ruling the Underworld. | 而我却被困起来 只能统治冥界 |
[15:18] | He stopped my heart. | 他让我的心停止了 |
[15:22] | Love, happiness, joy — | 爱情 幸福 快乐 |
[15:24] | they’ve all been taken from me. | 都被夺走了 |
[15:26] | What I’m left with is only anger and a thirst… for vengeance. | 我空余愤怒和复仇的渴望 |
[15:32] | I’ve survived on that for quite some time. | 我也是靠仇恨活下来的 |
[15:35] | Only the kiss of… true love | 只有真爱之吻 |
[15:39] | can restart my heart and allow me to return | 才能重启我的心 才能让我变回 |
[15:43] | a fully formed man, free of this curse. | 完整的人 从诅咒中释放 |
[15:48] | But… well… | 但… |
[15:51] | true love, hmm? | 真爱 |
[15:53] | No one is more hated than the Lord of the Underworld. | 这世上没有人比冥界之王更遭人恨的了 |
[15:59] | I could give you a run for your money. | 我跟你有的一拼 |
[16:02] | Yeah. | 那好 |
[16:03] | Which is why… | 所以 |
[16:06] | we… must find your ingredients. | 我们必须找到你要的东西 |
[16:11] | I know where this Scarecrow is. | 我知道稻草人在哪 |
[16:16] | Let me help you. | 让我帮帮你 |
[16:19] | Let me help us. | 让我帮帮我们 |
[16:23] | If I can travel back… | 如果我能到过去 |
[16:26] | I can see to it that it is me who winds up on Olympus | 那统治奥林匹斯山的人就是我 |
[16:31] | and my brother… who suffers. | 而饱受痛苦的人是我哥哥 |
[16:35] | Well. | 好吧 |
[16:38] | You might just be as vindictive as I am. | 也许你和我一样一心想报仇 |
[16:45] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[16:47] | To find our daughter. | 去找我们的女儿 |
[16:49] | What about a tracking spell? | 怎么不用追踪咒 |
[16:51] | We don’t have anything of the child’s. | 我们没有孩子身上的东西 |
[16:52] | I don’t need magic. I can find her. | 我不需要魔法 我可以找到她 |
[16:54] | I lived for years in the forest. I can track anyone. | 我在树林里生活了多年 我能找到任何人 |
[16:58] | I will find our daughter. | 我会找到我们女儿的 |
[17:18] | God. | 天呐 |
[17:19] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[17:43] | Rumple. | 朗普 |
[17:45] | Belle. | 贝儿 |
[17:47] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了这里 |
[17:50] | Y-Y-You’re not — Y-You didn’t — | 你不是… 你没… |
[17:52] | Oh, no, no, no, no. I’m — I’m alive. | 不不不 我还活着 |
[17:54] | A portal brought me and — and the baby | 是一个传送门把我和宝宝 还有塞琳娜 |
[17:57] | and… Zelena. | 带来了这里 |
[18:00] | That’s why the spell didn’t work as I thought. | 难怪咒语不起作用 |
[18:03] | Brought over three bodies instead of one. | 带下来的不止一个人 而是三个 |
[18:06] | Well… you– you did this. | 是你干的吗 |
[18:09] | Who were you trying to bring if not me | 如果不是我 你想带谁下来 |
[18:10] | and you didn’t know Zelena was back and — | 你又不知道塞琳娜回来了 |
[18:14] | No! | 不 |
[18:15] | Why would you steal a baby? | 你为什么要偷孩子 |
[18:16] | No, no, no. It was — It was Hades. | 不不不 是哈迪斯偷的 |
[18:19] | He used leverage to force me. | 他用手段来逼我 |
[18:22] | Look… | 听着 |
[18:25] | a long time ago, long before we even met… | 很久以前 我们还没认识之前 |
[18:28] | I made a deal — | 我做了个交易 |
[18:31] | one I never thought would rear its head. | 我从想到有一天还是会成真 |
[18:34] | What did you do? | 什么交易 |
[18:35] | My boy was sick. | 当时我儿子病了 |
[18:37] | In exchange for Baelfire’s life… | 为了交换比尔菲的命 |
[18:40] | I made a deal to give up my second-born child. | 我用我的第二孩子作为交换 |
[18:44] | But you don’t have a second-born child. | 但是你没有第二个孩子 |
[18:48] | It happened, Belle. | 现在有了 贝儿 |
[18:52] | N– | 不 |
[18:54] | I’m– I-I’m pregnant? | 我怀孕了吗 |
[18:59] | W-We’re gonna have a baby? | 我们要有孩子了吗 |
[19:03] | A-a baby — | 一个 |
[19:05] | a-a baby that you’ve already sold! | 已经被你送出去的孩子 |
[19:09] | Yes, but — but w-we can fix that. | 是的 但事情还可以挽救 |
[19:11] | I’ll use all my power. W-We can fix this. | 我可以用我的力量来挽救这件事 |
[19:14] | P-Power? | 力量 |
[19:17] | What — | 什么 |
[19:20] | You’re the Dark One again. | 你又做回黑暗者了 |
[19:28] | No. | 不 |
[19:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:35] | See, the thing is… | 问题是 |
[19:39] | …I love this dagger. | 我爱这把匕首 |
[19:44] | And I also love you. | 但我也爱你 |
[19:45] | Both are possible. | 鱼和熊掌可兼得 |
[19:49] | Look, y-you wanted me to be… | 你想我成为一个 |
[19:51] | a better man. | 更好的人 |
[19:54] | A-A-And you’ve done that. | 你做到了 |
[19:56] | But if you want me to be a different man… | 但如果你想我成为一个不一样的人 |
[20:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:03] | This is who I am. | 我就是这样 |
[20:06] | You weren’t always. | 你不是一直这样的 |
[20:07] | Yes, I was. | 我是的 |
[20:10] | Even when I was a coward, I craved power. | 即使我是个懦夫时 我也渴求力量 |
[20:13] | The only difference is, now I have it. | 唯一不同的是 我现在拥有了力量 |
[20:17] | And I won’t let it go. | 我是不会放手的 |
[20:20] | Not again. | 不会再放手了 |
[20:22] | Right. | 好吧 |
[20:23] | Not even for me? | 就算为了我也不会吗 |
[20:26] | Belle, there’s something you must realize. | 贝儿 你必须明白一件事 |
[20:31] | Falling in love with the man behind the beast… | 你爱上的不是一个 |
[20:35] | isn’t really what happened to you. | 藏在野兽外表下的人类 |
[20:38] | You fell in love with me… | 你爱上了我 |
[20:40] | because there was a man and a beast. | 因为我是人 也是兽 |
[20:46] | Neither exists without the other. | 若缺少其中一样 两者皆不存在 |
[20:50] | No. | 不 |
[20:52] | No. | 不 |
[20:54] | I-I can’t condone you being like this. | 我无法原谅你变成这样 |
[20:57] | Not again. | 无法再次原谅 |
[21:01] | Yes, you can. | 你可以的 |
[21:04] | You just have to choose to. | 只要你选择这么做就行了 |
[21:07] | And if you do… | 如果你愿意 |
[21:09] | we can have what’s important — | 我们就能拥有一切重要的东西 |
[21:12] | family, happiness. | 家庭 幸福 |
[21:15] | It’s your choice. | 选择权在你手上 |
[21:18] | No, I’m, uh… | 不 我… |
[21:20] | I’m not making any choices — not now. | 我不会做任何选择 现在不会 |
[21:25] | Not until you get me back to our friends… | 在你把我带回我们的朋友身边 |
[21:30] | and you’ve fixed… all of this. | 把这一切处理好之前不会 |
[21:36] | Then that’s what I shall do. | 那我能做的只有这么多了 |
[21:39] | But you’ll see I’m right. | 但你会发现我是对的 |
[21:43] | You’ll see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[21:50] | I mean, how does this even work? | 我是说这到底要怎么办 |
[21:52] | I don’t know how much time it give us. | 我不知道它能给我们多少时间 |
[21:54] | Do we just talk, or — | 我们是只要讲话就行了 还是… |
[21:55] | Oh! Maybe we should sing a little song. | 也许我们该唱支小曲 |
[21:57] | He likes our singing. | 他喜欢听我们唱 |
[21:58] | I don’t think it really matters. | 我觉得这不重要 |
[21:59] | I think it’s just about Neal hearing our voices. | 重要的是让尼尔听到我们的声音 |
[22:02] | Yeah, but how does that work, anyway? | 是 但这到底是怎么运作的 |
[22:03] | Does it go directly into his ears? | 声音是直接进到他的耳朵里 |
[22:04] | Does it repeat on a loop? | 还是一直循环反复 |
[22:07] | Uh, excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[22:08] | Do you know how this works — I mean, on the other side? | 你知道在另一边 这到底是怎么个情况吗 |
[22:13] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[22:15] | I don’t even know if the messages get through. | 我都不知道信息能不能成功地传递过去 |
[22:19] | I hope so. | 希望能传递过去 |
[22:21] | Or I’ve wasted a lot of time these past 30 years. | 不然我已经浪费了30年的时间了 |
[22:27] | All right, come on. | 好了 来吧 |
[22:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:36] | Before we find my daughter, | 在我们找到我女儿之前 |
[22:38] | would you do me the courtesy of sharing with me | 能好心告诉我们 |
[22:40] | whatever horrid name you’ve saddled her with? | 你到底给她取了多难听的名字吗 |
[22:43] | Probably something dreadful like Brittany or Nancy or — | 很可能是布兰妮或者南茜之类糟糕的名字 |
[22:48] | Oh, God, not Marian! | 上帝 可别是玛丽安 |
[22:50] | Zelena… | 塞琳娜 |
[22:51] | I haven’t named our child | 我还没给我们的孩子取名字 |
[22:52] | because I need to know her first to find out who she really is, | 因为我要先了解她知道她是什么样的人 |
[22:56] | which I haven’t been able to do | 但为了保护她不被你伤害 |
[22:57] | because I’ve been too busy protecting her from you! | 我还没来得及和她好好相处 |
[23:00] | You weren’t protecting her at all! | 你根本就没保护好她 |
[23:02] | You just left her so you could go on some heroic quest. | 你只是把她扔在一边好再去搞什么英勇事迹 |
[23:05] | I mean, how is finding some pirate | 我是说 找个海盗 |
[23:07] | more important than our child? | 怎么会比我们的孩子更重要 |
[23:08] | Helping friends, setting an example of heroism — | 帮助朋友 作为英雄成为榜样 |
[23:11] | that is important! | 这很重要 |
[23:13] | You know, Zelena, I used to be just like you. | 塞琳娜 我以前和你一样 |
[23:17] | Oh, please. Don’t flatter yourself. | 得了吧 别自吹自擂了 |
[23:20] | When I was the Evil Queen, | 我还是巫后的时候 |
[23:21] | I spent every day not giving a damn about anyone. | 每一天我对别人都毫不关心 |
[23:25] | And in return, no one… | 而结果就是 也没有人 |
[23:28] | cared about me. | 会关心我 |
[23:30] | I thought all I needed was my vengeance | 我以为只要复仇 |
[23:32] | to keep me warm at night. | 就能让我在夜里依然温暖 |
[23:34] | But then something happened. | 但之后发生了一些事 |
[23:37] | My enemies… | 我的敌人 |
[23:38] | became my family. | 成为了我的家人 |
[23:43] | And that’s when I finally felt happy. | 那时我才真正体会到了幸福 |
[23:46] | That is why I’m here. | 所以我才会在这里 |
[23:50] | They need my help, | 他们需要我的帮助 |
[23:50] | and when family needs help, you step up. | 你的家人需要帮助时 你就要伸出援手 |
[23:53] | In case you’ve forgotten, there is someone I love | 你好像忘了 我爱的人正需要我的帮助 |
[23:56] | who needs my help — my daughter! | 就是我的女儿 |
[24:01] | So, if we could get on with finding her, | 我们能继续寻找她的话 |
[24:03] | that would be just brilliant! | 那就太好了 |
[24:08] | What are we doing here? | 我们在这干什么 |
[24:10] | This is where Dorothy first landed in Oz. | 这是桃乐茜到第一次奥兹国时降落到地方 |
[24:14] | Sometimes to find someone | 有时候找人 |
[24:19] | …you need the right…tools. | 你需要对的工具 |
[24:22] | What the hell is that? | 那到底是个什么玩意 |
[24:23] | Oh, right. They don’t have these in Oz. | 对了 奥兹国没这种东西 |
[24:26] | It’s called… a bicycle. | 这个叫 自行车 |
[24:29] | And how is that contraption | 这种精巧的装置 |
[24:30] | going to help us find the Scarecrow? | 要怎么帮我们找到稻草人 |
[24:31] | Oh, well… here, hop on. | 这里 骑上来 |
[24:35] | I’ll show you. | 我示范给你看 |
[24:38] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[24:40] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[24:51] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[24:55] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[24:58] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[24:59] | All right. | 好了 |
[25:01] | Hold on. | 抓紧了 |
[25:12] | It’s like a broom with wheels! | 就像是有轮子的扫帚 |
[25:20] | It’s okay. I’ve got you. | 没问题的 有我呢 |
[25:26] | Would you like to go again? | 你想再试一遍吗 |
[25:27] | Yes, I’d like to go again! | 当然想再试一遍 |
[25:33] | Now… | 现在 |
[25:35] | tell me how this piece of tin | 告诉我这堆破铜烂铁 |
[25:37] | is gonna help me find my prey. | 要怎么帮我找到我的猎物 |
[25:39] | That loathsome farm girl must have him carefully hidden. | 那个讨厌的乡下妹肯定把他仔细藏起来了 |
[25:42] | Simple — this bicycle belongs to Dorothy. | 简单 这辆自行车是桃乐茜的 |
[25:45] | Just enchant it, and it will take us right to her. | 给它施个法 它就会带我们找到她 |
[25:49] | And the Scarecrow. | 还有稻草人 |
[25:57] | – Belle? – It’s okay. | -贝儿 -没事的 |
[25:58] | Belle, is that you?! | 贝儿 是你吗 |
[26:03] | You have her?! | 她在你这里 |
[26:05] | Yeah, here. Yeah, she’s fine. | 对 她是在这 是的 她没事 |
[26:07] | – Are you okay? – She’s fine. | -你还好吗 -她很好 |
[26:09] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[26:10] | Daddy’s got you. Daddy’s got you. | 一切有爸爸呢 爸爸在这呢 |
[26:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:16] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[26:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:19] | Wait. What are you doing here? | 等等 你在这儿做什么 |
[26:22] | Helping them. | 我在帮他们 |
[26:23] | She stole your baby. | 她偷了你的孩子 |
[26:24] | My baby, which was stolen from me. | 是我的孩子 是从我这儿被偷走的 |
[26:27] | And now I’m helping. | 现在我正帮他们 |
[26:29] | It’s all right, Belle. She won’t hurt anyone. | 好了 贝儿 她不会再伤害别人了 |
[26:32] | But… | 但是… |
[26:39] | I’ve got a bottle. Give her to me. | 我有个瓶 把她给我 |
[26:42] | No. | 不 |
[26:43] | Give it to me. I’ll do it. | 把瓶子给我 让我来 |
[26:45] | I don’t have any magic here, Robin. | 我在这儿没魔法 罗宾 |
[26:47] | The worst thing that can happen is some mother-daughter bonding. | 最糟的也就是母女增进了感情 |
[26:50] | It’s all right. There’s nothing nefarious in feeding. | 没事的 喂奶又不会发生什么坏事 |
[26:58] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[26:59] | As soon as she’s done… | 只要她饱了… |
[27:01] | you’re handing her back. | 你就把她还回来 |
[27:08] | There, there, my little sweet pea. | 乖乖 我的小豆豆 |
[27:11] | There, there. | 好了 好了 |
[27:12] | Are you hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[27:14] | Yes, you are. | 是的 饿了呢 |
[27:16] | Your mummy knows exactly what you need, doesn’t she? | 你妈妈最明白你要什么了 不是吗 |
[27:18] | Yes, she does. | 对啊 她明白 |
[27:25] | Okay. | 好了 |
[27:27] | That’s it. She’s done. | 好了 她饱了 |
[27:28] | Hand her back. | 把她给我 |
[27:34] | Now, Zelena. | 快点 塞琳娜 |
[27:40] | No, sis. | 不行 妹妹 |
[27:42] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[27:43] | Not ever! | 永远也不行 |
[27:49] | You…can do that? | 你… 能行吗 |
[27:51] | You can talk to the real world? | 你能和现实世界对话吗 |
[27:53] | Yes. Or…well, no. | 对 好吧 不行 |
[27:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:56] | Well, at least we tried. | 好吧 至少我们试过了 |
[27:57] | I just need him to hear our voices. | 只要他能听到我们就好 |
[27:59] | He will. | 他会的 |
[28:01] | As soon as we make it back home. | 我们一回家他就能听到了 |
[28:03] | Emma, when will that be? | 艾玛 那要到何时 |
[28:06] | We went through this with you. | 我们和你一起经历了一切 |
[28:07] | For all those years, if you had just heard our voices… | 这么多年 如果你听到了我们 |
[28:12] | would that have made a difference, | 知道有人爱着你 |
[28:13] | knowing someone out there loved you? | 那一切都会有所不同 |
[28:23] | Oh, this won’t do! | 这样不行 |
[28:27] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[28:29] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[28:30] | I’m gonna find us a safe place, yeah? | 我去找个安全的地方 好吗 |
[28:32] | What is it, sweet pea? | 这是什么 小甜心 |
[28:36] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[28:40] | Oh, no, it’s okay. Let Mummy fix it. | 不 没事的 让妈妈来治好它 |
[28:50] | My magic did this. | 是我的魔法造成的 |
[28:54] | I did this. | 是我造成的 |
[28:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:11] | There she is. | 她在那儿 |
[29:14] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[29:15] | This Dorothy’s no match for you. | 桃乐茜不是你的对手 |
[29:18] | I’ve seen many powerful women in my day, | 我这一生遇见过很多女强人 |
[29:20] | but none as brilliantly wicked as you. | 但没有一个像你这样出色 |
[29:23] | Or clever or witty. | 聪明睿智 |
[29:26] | Or beautiful. | 又美丽动人 |
[29:38] | Go on. You’ve got this. | 走吧 你能行的 |
[29:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:44] | If that Kansas brat gets in my way, | 如果堪萨斯的小淘气跟我作对 |
[29:46] | we’ll see what gingham | 我们就会知道沾血的格子布 |
[29:47] | looks like with blood spatter. | 是什么样子的了 |
[29:54] | Give him back! | 把他还回来 |
[29:55] | Oh, no! | 哦 不 |
[29:56] | Back off, Witch! You’re not taking him from me! | 退后 女巫 你不能带走他 |
[29:59] | Yes! | 是的 |
[30:00] | Yes, I will. | 是的 我会带他走的 |
[30:01] | What did you do?! | 你做了什么 |
[30:02] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[30:10] | I won’t let you win! | 我不会让你赢的 |
[30:13] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[30:14] | I’m not afraid of you. | 我才不怕你 |
[30:15] | Do your worst, | 有什么手段尽管使出来吧 |
[30:16] | but I will never be afraid of you. | 但我永远不会怕你的 |
[30:20] | Not sure where all this back-talk is coming from. | 我不确定这些议论都来自哪儿 |
[30:22] | What happened to you in Kansas? | 你在堪萨斯发生了什么 |
[30:25] | Actually, I don’t really care, | 事实上我才不在乎 |
[30:27] | because we’re finished. | 因为我们成功了 |
[30:28] | You see, I don’t need to kill you, | 你看 我没必要杀你 |
[30:30] | and, believe it or not, I don’t want to. | 不管你信不信 我也不想杀你 |
[30:34] | Because I want every Munchkin, every Quadling, | 因为我要让每个芒奇金 每个桂特林人 |
[30:37] | every good witch and bad of Oz to know that | 每一个奥兹国的好坏巫师都知道 |
[30:40] | the great Dorothy Gale can’t protect them. | 伟大的桃乐茜·盖尔保护不了他们 |
[30:46] | They need to know that you failed, and then… | 他们必须知道你失败了 然后 |
[30:50] | then, my pretty… | 我亲爱的… |
[30:52] | you’ll have nothing. | 你会一无所有 |
[30:59] | Hades? | 哈迪斯 |
[31:01] | Hades, you were right! She… | 哈迪斯 你好吗 她… |
[31:05] | Hades? | 哈迪斯 |
[31:15] | Zelena?! | 塞琳娜 |
[31:18] | Are you in there?! | 你在那儿吗 |
[31:20] | Zelena, enough! | 够了 塞琳娜 |
[31:21] | It is not safe for you or our child out here! | 你和孩子都这儿都不安全 |
[31:26] | Zelena! | 塞琳娜 |
[31:29] | Zelena! | 塞琳娜 |
[31:33] | I’m right here. | 我在这儿 |
[31:36] | It’s all my fault. | 全是我的错 |
[31:39] | I can’t protect her. | 我不能保护她 |
[31:40] | Not down here. | 在这里不行 |
[31:42] | Not from him. | 不能保护哈迪斯不伤害她 |
[31:44] | You need to tell us exactly what happened with you and Hades. | 你得告诉我们你和哈迪斯究竟发生了什么 |
[31:50] | He wants to use her… | 他想用她 |
[31:53] | for a spell. | 来施魔咒 |
[31:54] | For my time-travel spell. | 我的时间旅行咒 |
[31:57] | He’s got the same thirst for vengeance as I do. | 他和我一样渴望复仇 |
[32:01] | You know, he had love in his heart. | 他的心里曾经有爱 |
[32:04] | But because of me, it’s gone. | 但是因为我 已经没有了 |
[32:07] | And she’s the ingredient. | 她就是原料 |
[32:10] | Symbol of innocence. | 纯真的象征 |
[32:14] | Take her. | 把她带走吧 |
[32:16] | What? | 什么 |
[32:17] | Take her. | 把她带走吧 |
[32:19] | You can protect her, and I can’t. | 你们可以保护她 我不行 |
[32:22] | My magic’s unpredictable. | 我的魔法难以预料 |
[32:23] | I don’t care if you never let me see her again! | 我不在乎你们会不会让我再见她一面 |
[32:26] | You have to save her. Regina, please! | 你们一定得救救她 瑞金娜 求你了 |
[32:29] | It’s more important than what happens to me. | 只要她没事 我怎么样都无所谓 |
[32:34] | We’ll do everything we can to protect her. | 我们会尽所能保护她的 |
[32:45] | Goodbye, little one. | 再见了 小家伙 |
[32:47] | Mummy has to let you go. | 妈妈必须让你走了 |
[33:10] | She has your eyes. | 她的眼睛长得和你一样 |
[33:12] | So, does she have a name yet? | 给她起好名字了吗 |
[33:15] | No. Not yet. | 还没有 |
[33:16] | I can’t. | 我不能给她起名字 |
[33:18] | Hades can do things with names. | 哈迪斯会对名字做文章的 |
[33:20] | Like put them on tombstones to keep people from leaving here. | 比如把名字刻在墓碑上不让人们离开这里 |
[33:24] | I don’t even think it’s wise to keep her in this apartment. | 我觉得把她留在这间屋里不是明智之举 |
[33:27] | I mean, what if Zelena changes her mind? | 如果塞琳娜改变主意了怎么办 |
[33:29] | I hate to be the one to offer optimism, | 我不想做那个最乐观的人 |
[33:31] | but it sounds like she was sincere. | 但是我觉得她是真心的 |
[33:33] | She was, but that doesn’t mean what she knows | 她是真心的 但是这不代表她不会 |
[33:35] | can’t come back to bite us. | 利用已知信息回来反咬一口 |
[33:37] | Robin’s taking her to the forest. | 罗宾会把她带到森林里去 |
[33:39] | Honestly, it’s the only place I’ve ever felt really at home. | 老实说 只有森林能给我家的感觉 |
[33:43] | It happened! | 又来了 |
[33:44] | It happened again! | 又是这样 |
[33:46] | Take a look. | 你们看 |
[33:48] | Snow, look at this. | 小雪 你看 |
[33:51] | It’s Neal. | 是尼尔 |
[33:52] | Why did you write this? | 你为什么写这个故事 |
[33:54] | It’s like before. | 就和以前一样 |
[33:55] | I didn’t, or I just don’t remember. | 我没写 或者说我只是不记得了 |
[33:58] | It just… wrote itself. | 故事自己就写成了 |
[34:01] | Like it does. | 自然而然地出现了 |
[34:03] | “The infant son of Snow White and Prince Charming | 白雪公主和白马王子的幼儿 |
[34:05] | looked up at the tiny glass unicorns | 抬头望着玻璃小独角兽 |
[34:07] | as they stirred by the wind. | 在风中摇曳 |
[34:09] | But on this night, he didn’t hear the chime of the crystal. | 但是这一晚 他听到的不是水晶风铃 |
[34:12] | Instead, he heard the voices of his mother, Snow White, | 而是他的妈妈白雪公主 |
[34:15] | and his father, Prince Charming. | 和他的爸爸白马王子的声音 |
[34:18] | They sang a lullaby until he fell asleep | 他们唱着摇篮曲哄他入睡 |
[34:20] | as soundly as if he were in their arms.” | 他睡得又香又甜 仿佛在他们怀里一样 |
[34:24] | He heard us. | 他听见我们的声音了 |
[34:28] | He heard us. | 他听见我们的声音了 |
[34:30] | Thanks, Henry. | 谢谢你 亨利 |
[34:33] | I don’t know about anyone else, | 我不知道你们怎么想 |
[34:34] | but I am really ready to get back home to my family — | 我是真的迫不及待要回到家人身边了 |
[34:37] | my whole family. | 我所有的家人 |
[34:39] | No more waiting. | 不要再等了 |
[34:41] | We can save ourselves. | 我们可以拯救自己 |
[34:44] | We’re going to take down Hades, and we’re going to do it now. | 我们要打败哈迪斯 现在就要 |
[34:58] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[35:02] | What’s this? | 这是要做什么 |
[35:04] | Dinner. | 共进晚餐 |
[35:06] | To celebrate. | 庆祝一下 |
[35:10] | You saw? | 你看见了 |
[35:11] | Of course I saw. | 我当然看见了 |
[35:13] | You were wonderful. | 你太棒了 |
[35:15] | I knew you’d succeed. | 我早就知道你会成功的 |
[35:17] | Come. Sit. | 过来 请坐 |
[35:22] | So… | 那么 |
[35:23] | is this also a farewell dinner… | 这也是你回去之前的 |
[35:27] | …before you return? | 告别晚宴吗 |
[35:29] | No. | 不是的 |
[35:31] | I’m not going back to the Underworld, Zelena. | 我不会回冥界去了 塞琳娜 |
[35:35] | But you said you needed… | 但是你说你要… |
[35:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:45] | So, you think that you and me are… | 你觉得我和你是 |
[35:48] | True love. | 真爱 |
[35:51] | You can’t tell me you don’t feel something, too. | 你不能说你什么都没感觉到 |
[35:53] | Yes, but we just met. | 是有感觉 但是我们才刚刚认识啊 |
[35:55] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[35:57] | But when we were on that bicycle… | 但是我们在自行车上的时候 |
[36:01] | …and I had my arms around you… | 我搂着你 |
[36:04] | I felt something I haven’t felt in eons. | 我有了千万年没有过的感觉 |
[36:08] | My… | 我的 |
[36:11] | My heart… | 我的心 |
[36:14] | fluttered. | 悸动了一下 |
[36:17] | Just for a moment. | 只是一瞬间 |
[36:20] | And I truly believe… | 我真的相信 |
[36:23] | once we kiss… | 只要我们吻一下 |
[36:26] | my heart will start again. | 我的心就可以再次启动了 |
[36:27] | I’ll be free. | 我就自由了 |
[36:30] | And we can be together. | 我们就可以在一起 |
[36:38] | No! | 不行 |
[36:39] | No? What? | 为什么不行 |
[36:41] | How could I be so stupid?! | 我怎么会这么傻 |
[36:43] | What — What are you talking about? | 什么 你说什么 |
[36:44] | I almost believed you. | 我差点信了你 |
[36:46] | It’s the truth. I promise! | 我说的是事实 我发誓 |
[36:48] | You want me to kiss you to free you from the Underworld! | 你想让我亲你 将你从冥界解脱出来 |
[36:51] | And then you’ll have the power to steal this brain | 然后你就可以偷走大脑 |
[36:53] | and enact my time-travel spell — for you! | 自己施时间旅行咒 |
[36:57] | And only you! | 只为你自己 |
[37:01] | Because that’s what I would do. | 因为我会这么做 |
[37:03] | No. | 不 |
[37:04] | You want revenge and until you get it, | 你想要复仇 除非你成功复仇 |
[37:06] | you will never be satisfied. | 不然你永不会满意 |
[37:08] | You need this spell. | 你需要这个咒语 |
[37:10] | You need to go back to beat your brother, | 你得回去打败你哥哥 |
[37:13] | just like I need to go back to beat my sister! | 就像我得回去打败我妹妹 |
[37:16] | Love is not enough! | 爱根本不够 |
[37:17] | No, Zelena. I don’t want that anymore. | 不 塞琳娜 我不再想复仇了 |
[37:21] | I want you. | 我想要你 |
[37:26] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:33] | No one could love me. | 没人会爱我 |
[37:38] | But if you did… | 但如果你爱… |
[37:40] | you wouldn’t want to take away my best chance at revenge. | 你就不会想夺走我复仇的绝佳机会 |
[37:46] | Go back to your brimstone. | 回你的地狱烈火中去 |
[37:49] | I never want to see your face again. | 我再也不想看到你的脸 |
[37:59] | You will regret this… | 你会后悔的 |
[38:02] | Zelena. | 塞琳娜 |
[38:18] | Hello, Hades. | 你好 哈迪斯 |
[38:25] | Zelena. | 塞琳娜 |
[38:28] | You know, I was looking for you. | 我之前一直在找你 |
[38:30] | You were looking for my baby. | 你一直在找我的孩子 |
[38:32] | I was just a happy accident. | 我只是碰巧来了 |
[38:34] | Yes. Yes, you were. | 没错 确实是 |
[38:38] | But when I heard you fell through my little portal… | 但当我得知你掉进了我的传送门 |
[38:41] | I really was looking for you. | 我真的一直在找你 |
[38:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:44] | I thought I’d make it easy. | 我想让事情更简单 |
[38:47] | I know that you want my child for your time-travel spell. | 我知道你的时间旅行咒需要我的孩子 |
[38:51] | If you touch her, I will demolish you! | 你敢碰她 我就废了你 |
[38:54] | There’s no need for that. | 没必要那样 |
[38:58] | I wouldn’t hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[38:59] | I never would’ve hurt you. | 我绝不会伤害你 |
[39:06] | That’s the thing about true love. | 真爱就是这样 |
[39:07] | I-It endures. It can’t be broken. | 真爱经得起考验 不会变质 |
[39:11] | What? | 什么 |
[39:12] | So, sending Rumplestiltskin after my daughter | 所以 派朗普斯金找我女儿 |
[39:14] | had nothing to do with revenge on your brother? | 和向你哥哥复仇无关 |
[39:17] | Zelena. | 塞琳娜 |
[39:20] | I was trying to rescue her from those miserable heroes for you. | 我想为你把她从那些卑鄙的英雄手上救出来 |
[39:23] | I didn’t know you were there. | 我当时不知道你在 |
[39:28] | Despite everything I’ve done, you’ve loved me all this time? | 虽然我做了这一切 但你还一直爱着我 |
[39:34] | Look around you. | 看看你周围 |
[39:36] | I mean, aren’t you curious why this — this place… | 你难道不好奇为什么这地方 |
[39:40] | looks like Storybrooke? | 像童话镇吗 |
[39:43] | I did it for you! | 我为你建的 |
[39:45] | I saw how much you wanted to cast the dark curse | 我明白你有多想施黑暗诅咒 |
[39:47] | to get everything your sister had. | 来获得你妹妹拥有的一切 |
[39:52] | You made me my very own Storybrooke? | 你建造了专属我的童话镇 |
[39:55] | I gave you what you wanted, what she had. | 我给了你你想要的 她拥有的 |
[39:58] | It’s not…perfect. | 这并不完美 |
[40:01] | The Underworld is a place of… well, destruction. | 冥界是一个残缺的地方 |
[40:08] | Despite my best intentions, things don’t grow here. | 无论我怎么用心 这里的东西都不会生长 |
[40:12] | They… decay. | 只会衰败 |
[40:17] | But it’s our decay. | 但这是属于我们的衰败 |
[40:22] | Zelena… | 塞琳娜 |
[40:25] | wouldn’t it be nice… | 不再孤身一人 |
[40:28] | to not be alone… anymore? | 难道不好吗 |
[40:33] | After all these years, I still choose you. | 这么多年后 我仍选择你 |
[40:39] | What better revenge is there than having it all? | 最好的复仇就是拥有这一切 |
[40:42] | But I had it all. | 但我本来拥有这一切 |
[40:44] | And then I gave them back my baby | 但我把孩子还给了他们 |
[40:46] | because I thought that you wanted to hurt her! | 因为我以为你想伤害她 |
[40:48] | Well, then, we’ll just have to go back | 那我们就只用回去 |
[40:51] | and get her, won’t we? | 找回她 好吗 |
[40:56] | No! | 不 |
[40:57] | No! | 不 |
[41:00] | I-I want to trust you. I do. | 我想相信你 真的 |
[41:02] | But you still can’t. I understand. | 但你仍相信不了我 我懂 |
[41:05] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:09] | It’s too much. | 我无法承受了 |
[41:12] | I will get my daughter back. | 我会找回我的女儿 |
[41:16] | And I’ll do it all on my own. | 但我会自己完成 |
[41:21] | April 15th. | 四月十五日 |
[41:27] | What? | 什么 |
[41:31] | Your birthday. | 你的生日 |
[41:34] | Just thought you might want to know. | 只是觉得你可能想知道 |
[41:36] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[41:38] | Tortured it out of a miller’s daughter. | 逼磨坊主女儿说出来的 |
[41:42] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[41:44] | I took care of her, too. | 我也处理好她了 |
[41:48] | For you. | 为了你 |
[41:49] | I know you don’t need me. | 我知道你不需要我 |
[41:53] | You don’t need anyone. | 你谁都不需要 |
[41:56] | But if you change your mind… | 但如果你改变了心意 |
[41:59] | and decide you want me… | 觉得自己需要我 |
[42:04] | I’ll be waiting for you… | 我会一直在家 |
[42:07] | at home. | 等着你 |
[42:10] | Just like I always have. | 一如既往 |