时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – Come with me. – Searching for werewolves? | -跟我来 -找狼人 |
[00:05] | Helping someone else find their path | 也许帮别人找到他们的路 |
[00:06] | will help you with yours. | 也能帮到自己 |
[00:07] | You will see me again! | 我们会再见面的 |
[00:11] | Enjoy Oz, witch. | 在奥兹生活愉快 女巫 |
[00:13] | What happened between you and Hades? | 你和哈迪斯之间到底怎么回事 |
[00:15] | He fell in love with me. | 他爱上了我 |
[00:18] | Nice shot. | 很准 |
[00:21] | Red? | 小红帽 |
[00:34] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧 |
[00:35] | – Why is she down here? – She’s not — | -她怎么会在这儿 -她不是 |
[00:37] | No, she’s still breathing. | 不 她还有气 |
[00:38] | Well, how long do you think she’ll be out? | 你觉得她还要昏迷多久 |
[00:39] | I don’t know. We hit her with some strong stuff. | 不知道 我们使的魔法可挺厉害的 |
[00:41] | Where has she been since she left Storybrooke? | 她离开童话镇之后都去哪了 |
[00:43] | I don’t know. She went to find her pack. | 我不知道 她去寻找狼群了 |
[00:44] | Unless they’re dead, | 除非他们都死了 |
[00:45] | I’d say she’s sniffing in the wrong place. | 否则她肯定是找错地方了 |
[00:47] | Any explanation ?for what she’s doing here? | 能解释她来这儿做什么吗 |
[00:49] | Just this. | 只有这个 |
[00:59] | Over here. This way. | 这边走 |
[01:02] | Right behind you. | 就来 |
[01:09] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[01:10] | I lost the scent again. | 我又跟丢了味道 |
[01:12] | Ruby, it’s okay. We’ll find your pack. | 鲁比 没事的 我们会找到你的狼群的 |
[01:14] | That’s what you said yesterday and the day before. | 昨天 前天你也是这么说的 |
[01:17] | It’s late. Come on. | 已经迟了 快走吧 |
[01:25] | Tell me everything you know about this land. | 告诉我你对这里了解的一切 |
[01:27] | There’s supposed to be a lot of singing. | 据说是该有很多歌声的 |
[01:29] | Singing? | 歌声 |
[01:30] | Well, there was in the movie. | 至少电影里有 |
[01:31] | I saw it in Storybrooke. | 我在童话镇看过 |
[01:32] | I think there was a book, too. | 好像还有本书 |
[01:33] | Ruby, ?this isn’t a book or a movie. | 鲁比 这不是书也不是电影 |
[01:36] | Well, whatever it is, | 不管这里是什么 |
[01:38] | there’s no trace of my pack’s scent. | 完全没有我狼群的味道 |
[01:39] | I don’t think they were ever here to begin with. | 我觉得他们根本没来过这里 |
[01:41] | Well, we better start looking for a way back | 那我们赶紧找路 |
[01:43] | to the Enchanted Forest. | 回魔法森林吧 |
[01:44] | Wait. | 等等 |
[01:57] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[01:59] | I think I know who this little guy is. | 我想我认识这个小家伙 |
[02:01] | Toto? | 托托 |
[02:02] | I wouldn’t do that if I were you. | 你最好别那么做 |
[02:06] | Toto only barks for one reason — | 托托叫只有一个原因 |
[02:07] | when he has sniffed out a witch. | 闻到了女巫 |
[02:09] | Who is it? Who’s the witch? | 是谁 你们谁是女巫 |
[02:11] | He’s not barking because I’m a witch. | 他叫不是因为我是女巫 |
[02:13] | It’s… | 是 |
[02:14] | Ruby, it’s okay. You can tell her. | 鲁比 没事 告诉她吧 |
[02:18] | I’m…I’m part wolf. | 我是半狼 |
[02:22] | But there’s nothing to be scared of. | 但你不必害怕 |
[02:25] | See? | 瞧 |
[02:27] | Wait, don’t! Toto! | 等等 别 托托 |
[02:29] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[02:30] | – Toto. – Well, let us help you. | -托托 -让我们帮你吧 |
[02:33] | You’ve done enough. | 你做得够多了 |
[02:34] | You’re going the wrong way. | 你走错路了 |
[02:36] | Now you’re an expert on Oz. | 你又成奥兹国的专家了吗 |
[02:37] | No. But I can tell you… | 不 但我可以告诉你 |
[02:42] | …he’s headed northwest. | 他往西北方向去了 |
[02:44] | Straight into the wind. | 顶风跑 |
[02:45] | Through a juniper field into a valley of pines. | 穿过了杜松田 跑进了松树谷 |
[02:50] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[02:57] | No. | 不 |
[02:59] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[03:00] | The Wicked Witch. Let’s go. | 是邪恶女巫 我们走 |
[03:15] | Would you prefer I send you chocolates next time? | 你希望我下次送的是巧克力吗 |
[03:18] | If you’re looking for a thank you, | 如果你想听一句谢谢 |
[03:19] | maybe you should write your name on the card next time. | 或许你下次该在卡片上留名字 |
[03:22] | I’m afraid I didn’t come to woo you, Zelena. | 恐怕我不是来追求你的 塞琳娜 |
[03:26] | I came to warn you. | 我是来警告你的 |
[03:29] | About what? | 警告什么 |
[03:31] | You have a visitor from Oz. | 有个奥兹国来的人来找你了 |
[03:34] | What? Who? | 什么 谁 |
[03:37] | Let’s just say a werewolf crash-landed here — | 一只狼人跌到了这里 |
[03:40] | feisty, looks good in red. | 挺好斗 红装很好看 |
[03:43] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[03:44] | Oh, that’s impossible, not after what I did to her. | 不可能 我都把她那样了 |
[03:48] | Must have been quite well, wicked | 她能一路追你到这儿 |
[03:50] | for her to chase you all the way down here. | 还真是厉害得邪乎 |
[03:54] | Wicked doesn’t begin to describe it. | 何止邪乎 |
[03:57] | Whatever goodwill I’ve earned with my sister | 我在妹妹那里赢得的那点好感 |
[03:59] | will evaporate the minute she learns the truth | 一旦她得知了我对她朋友做的事的真相 |
[04:01] | of what I did to their friend. | 就会化为乌有 |
[04:04] | I need to leave before they find me. | 我得在他们找到我之前赶紧跑 |
[04:06] | The Underworld? Easier said than done. | 在冥界可不那么容易办到 |
[04:08] | Need I remind you I’m very much alive. | 别忘了 我可活得好好的 |
[04:10] | And I have my own way home. | 我自有办法回家 |
[04:12] | And you daughter — you’re just gonna leave her down here? | 你女儿 你要把她留在这下面吗 |
[04:15] | No, she’s why I’m leaving. | 不 我就是因为她要离开 |
[04:17] | If I stay, if I face that wolf, | 如果我留下 面对那只狼 |
[04:19] | I’m just gonna do something else that I’ll regret. | 我会做其他令我后悔的事 |
[04:22] | And then Regina will never let me see her again. | 那样瑞金娜就再不会让我见她了 |
[04:24] | You certainly won’t get your daughter back by running. | 光逃跑 你是别想要回你女儿的 |
[04:30] | Stay. | 留下吧 |
[04:32] | Face them. | 面对他们 |
[04:35] | Let me guess — with you. | 我猜猜 跟你一起吗 |
[04:37] | We make quite a team. | 我们是个好团队 |
[04:38] | You can trust me, Zelena. | 你可以信任我 塞琳娜 |
[04:41] | I’ll give you everything you want. | 我可以给你你想要的一切 |
[04:45] | Sorry, Hades, | 抱歉 哈迪斯 |
[04:47] | my time in the Underworld is over. | 我在冥界待够了 |
[04:55] | Do what you must. | 随你吧 |
[04:57] | But just know either way | 但你要知道 不管怎样 |
[05:01] | I’m gonna take care of that wolf. | 我都会解决那只狼 |
[05:23] | Stop torturing yourself, Belle. | 别再折磨自己了 贝儿 |
[05:26] | No, I — I gave Gaston this book to teach him | 不 我给加斯顿这本书是为了教他 |
[05:30] | that a true hero needs to show his enemy compassion. | 真正的英雄要对敌人表现出同情 |
[05:34] | Right? | 是吧 |
[05:35] | But in the moment ?that I could’ve shown him mercy, | 但我本可饶过他的时候 |
[05:38] | what, I send him ?to a fate worse than death. | 我却害他遭遇了比死更糟的命运 |
[05:40] | Belle, you were trying to protect our child. | 贝儿 你是想保护我们的孩子 |
[05:42] | Yeah, and — and you know, | 是啊 |
[05:44] | if Hades had actually destroyed the contract, | 如果哈迪斯真把合约撕毁了 |
[05:46] | then maybe I could live with what I did. | 那我或许还能受得了良心谴责 |
[05:50] | But he found a loophole, | 但他找到了漏洞 |
[05:51] | and I darkened my soul, Rumple, | 而我的灵魂变黑了 朗普 |
[05:53] | just — just to save you. | 只为了救你 |
[05:56] | And now we can free our child | 现在我们可以一起从哈迪斯手中 |
[05:58] | from Hades’ grasp together. | 解救我们的孩子了 |
[06:00] | No, I-I need to ?make this right on my own. | 不 我得自己想办法 |
[06:03] | I leave it up to you, | 我如果交给你 |
[06:05] | you’ll just make me do something else I’ll regret. | 你只会逼我做其他令我后悔的事 |
[06:11] | The Underworld? | 冥界 |
[06:14] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[06:15] | I used a tracking spell | 我使用了追踪咒 |
[06:16] | so the cyclone would bring me to Zelena. | 让龙卷风带我找到塞琳娜 |
[06:18] | Ruby, she’s down here, too. | 鲁比 她也在这里 |
[06:19] | Wait, love, you came down here looking for Zelena? | 等等 你下来是为了找塞琳娜 |
[06:22] | Why am I not surprised? | 我怎么不觉得意外呢 |
[06:23] | What did my sister do now? | 我姐姐又做什么了 |
[06:25] | It’s my friend, Dorothy. | 是我的朋友 桃乐茜 |
[06:27] | Zelena wanted her magic slippers | 塞琳娜想拿到她的魔法拖鞋 |
[06:29] | so that she could get back to her baby. | 好去找她的宝宝 |
[06:31] | Ruby, what did Zelena do to your friend? | 鲁比 塞琳娜对你朋友做了什么 |
[06:33] | That’s why I’m here. I don’t know. | 我就是为此而来 我不知道 |
[06:35] | Dorothy went to face her and just disappeared. | 桃乐茜去找她了 然后就不见了 |
[06:38] | Mulan and I looked everywhere, but we couldn’t find her. | 木兰和我到处都找了 但还是找不到她 |
[06:42] | Snow, this is all my fault. | 小雪 这都怪我 |
[06:44] | None of this would have happened if I hadn’t show up in Oz. | 如果不是我跑去了奥兹这一切就不会发生 |
[06:46] | It’s just one more life that I have destroyed | 就因为我的身份 |
[06:48] | because of what I am. | 我又毁掉了一个生命 |
[06:49] | That is not true, and you know it. | 不是这样的 你明白 |
[06:51] | Ruby, we’ll find out what happened to Dorothy. I promise. | 鲁比 我们会查清桃乐茜的下落 我保证 |
[06:54] | There’s only one way we’re gonna do that. | 那只有一个办法 |
[06:56] | It’s time to talk to Zelena. | 该去跟塞琳娜谈谈了 |
[06:58] | I’m coming. | 我就来 |
[07:00] | I actually thought we were getting somewhere with her. | 我还以为我们真让她改变了 |
[07:03] | David. Will you do something while I’m gone? | 戴维 我不在时你能做件事吗 |
[07:05] | Sure. What is it? | 好啊 什么事 |
[07:06] | Well, we haven’t — | 我们还没 |
[07:08] | Neal hasn’t heard our voices in days, | 尼尔好几天没听到我们的声音了 |
[07:10] | – and I’m getting a little – Yeah, me too. | -我有点… -我也是 |
[07:11] | I’ll call him for the both of us. | 我替咱俩一起打给他 |
[07:13] | Thank you. Oh, take Hook with you. | 谢谢 带上虎克吧 |
[07:14] | Streets aren’t safe for anyone to be alone right now. | 街上现在不太平 不要一个人出去 |
[07:16] | Yeah, I’ll be careful. | 嗯 我会小心的 |
[07:18] | Believe me, I will tell Neal the reason | 相信我 我会告诉尼尔 |
[07:19] | why his mother is not on the line — | 他妈妈为什么不能来电 |
[07:22] | ’cause she’s out doing what she does best, | 因为她去做她最拿手的事了 |
[07:25] | being a hero. | 做英雄 |
[07:34] | Careful, lad. Hades has eyes and ears everywhere. | 小心 哈迪斯到处有眼线 |
[07:36] | We can’t trust anyone here. | 我们不能信任任何人 |
[07:37] | Is the line always this long? | 排队的人总这么多吗 |
[07:39] | It’s not a line. Something’s wrong. | 是出什么问题了 |
[07:42] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[07:43] | What does it look like, darling? | 你以为呢 |
[07:45] | I’m fulfilling my mayoral responsibilities | 我在履行我镇长的职责 |
[07:47] | by supervising some municipal improvements. | 监管城市改进工作 |
[07:49] | Get on with it, Claude. Rip it out. | 快点 克劳德 拆掉它 |
[07:50] | No, no, no, no! | 不行 |
[07:52] | This is the only chance these people have | 这是他们唯一跟所爱之人 |
[07:53] | to contact their loved ones. | 联络的机会 |
[07:55] | Oh, you mean it’s your only opportunity | 你是说 这是你联络 |
[07:57] | to reach out and haunt your infant son. | 你幼子的唯一机会吧 |
[08:00] | Looks like Chisel Chin, Jr. Will just have to go to bed | 看来小方下巴只能在没有 |
[08:02] | without what I can imagine | 我猜一定非常无聊的 |
[08:04] | are terribly dull bedtime stories. | 睡前故事的陪伴下入睡了 |
[08:06] | Cruella, why are you doing this? | 库伊拉 你为什么要这么做 |
[08:07] | Is this because I won’t write you back to life? | 是因为我不肯把你写活吗 |
[08:09] | No, Henry darling. | 不 亲爱的亨利 |
[08:11] | I’m not the one that ordered | 又不是我下令 |
[08:12] | all the phones to be ripped out down here. | 把这里的电话拆掉的 |
[08:15] | Hades. | 哈迪斯 |
[08:16] | Well, with all you heroes running around, | 由于你们这帮英雄 |
[08:18] | the place he feels has a little too much hope | 他觉得他领土上冒泡的 |
[08:20] | bubbling up in his realm. | 希望太多了 |
[08:21] | Well, you can tell him it’s gonna take a lot more | 转告他 他如果想让我们泄气 |
[08:22] | than ripping out phones to discourage us. | 光拆掉电话可不够 |
[08:24] | I will. | 我会的 |
[08:27] | But in the meantime, if you wanted to strike a deal, | 但现在 如果你想做交易 |
[08:31] | I could look the other way while you made one last call. | 我可以让你再打最后一通电话 |
[08:34] | I’m assuming I’d have the author and his pen | 我猜作者会愿意用他的笔 |
[08:38] | to write me back to life. | 把我写活 |
[08:41] | We’re not making deals with you. | 我们不会跟你做交易的 |
[08:46] | Have it your way. | 那好吧 |
[08:48] | Do it, Claude. | 动手吧 克劳德 |
[08:51] | Ta-ta, darlings. | 再见了 两位 |
[09:01] | I’ll come back for you when the time’s right, | 等时机合适时 我会再回来找你 |
[09:02] | my little sweet pea. | 我的小可爱 |
[09:05] | But for now, you’re with the people | 但现在 你跟可以 |
[09:07] | that can give you what you need. | 满足你需求的人在一起 |
[09:12] | You’re not going anywhere, sis. | 别想逃 姐姐 |
[09:15] | How do you expect me to become mother material | 你总这样缠着我不放 |
[09:18] | if you won’t leave me be? | 我还怎么当个好妈妈 |
[09:19] | Well, we were planning on it | 我们本打算放过你的 |
[09:21] | until someone you screwed over | 直到一个被你坑过的人 |
[09:24] | literally dropped out of the sky. | 从天而降 |
[09:25] | What did you do to Dorothy? | 你把桃乐茜怎么了 |
[09:29] | It touched down right here. | 龙卷风在这儿触地的 |
[09:30] | Toto? Toto! | 托托 托托 |
[09:33] | There’s nothing here. | 这里什么都没有 |
[09:34] | – Or here. – Toto. | -这里也没有 -托托 |
[09:38] | Looking for me? | 找我吗 |
[09:42] | I see you picked up a few strays while I was gone. | 你趁我不在时捡了几个流浪汉啊 |
[09:44] | Watch it, Zelena. | 说话小心点 塞琳娜 |
[09:45] | You really want to mess with us again? | 你真想再惹我们吗 |
[09:47] | You know you’re not welcome in Oz anymore. | 你知道奥兹国现在不欢迎你了 |
[09:49] | You think I want to be in this emerald-tinted dump? | 你以为我想来这个满是翡翠的破地方吗 |
[09:52] | I was banished here by your friends. | 我是被你的朋友们驱逐到了这里 |
[09:54] | I’m sure they had good reason. | 他们肯定有好理由 |
[09:56] | Of course. To keep me from my newborn baby. | 当然 为了把我和我的新生儿拆散 |
[10:00] | Right. | 得了 |
[10:02] | It’s the truth. | 是真话 |
[10:03] | You see, Dorothy, you may have the love of Oz, | 瞧 桃乐茜 你或许拥有全奥兹国的热爱 |
[10:06] | but I have something better — the love of my child. | 但我有更好的东西 我孩子的爱 |
[10:10] | She needs her mommy, | 她需要她的妈妈 |
[10:12] | so you’re gonna take me straight back to her right now. | 所以你要马上带我回去找她 |
[10:16] | Where are my silver slippers? | 我的银拖鞋呢 |
[10:18] | You gave them to me, | 你把拖鞋给我了 |
[10:19] | and I’m not going to give them back. | 我不会还给你的 |
[10:21] | Well, then… | 那好吧 |
[10:23] | maybe you’ll think again | 或许你会重新考虑的 |
[10:26] | when you see who I found sniffing through this rubble. | 看我在废墟里发现了谁 |
[10:29] | Toto. Don’t you — | 托托 你别 |
[10:31] | Your mutt for the slippers. | 你的臭狗换拖鞋 |
[10:33] | You’ve got until sundown tomorrow | 明天日落前 |
[10:34] | to decide which you prefer. | 你可以决定你更想要哪个 |
[10:43] | Zelena, tell us what you did to Dorothy. | 塞琳娜 告诉我们你把桃乐茜怎么了 |
[10:46] | Fight your instincts and help us. | 别跟着直觉走 帮助我们 |
[10:49] | It’s the only way you’ll ever see your little girl again. | 只有这样 你才能再见到你的女儿 |
[10:52] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[10:54] | No. | 不 |
[10:56] | I’m afraid I can’t fix this. | 恐怕这事无从弥补 |
[10:58] | Even I can’t help Dorothy now. | 我现在也帮不了桃乐茜了 |
[11:00] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[11:10] | You killed her? | 你杀了她吗 |
[11:12] | Not quite. | 不算是 |
[11:14] | I took a page out of your book, Regina. | 我学了你的伎俩 瑞金娜 |
[11:17] | Sleeping curse. | 沉睡咒 |
[11:18] | You need to wake her up. | 你得唤醒她 |
[11:20] | That’s what I’m trying to tell you — I can’t. | 这就是我想告诉你的 我做不到 |
[11:22] | Dorothy may have the love of the people of Oz, | 桃乐茜或许拥有全奥兹人的爱 |
[11:24] | but there’s only one thing that could help her now. | 但现在能帮她的只有一样东西 |
[11:28] | True love’s kiss. | 真爱之吻 |
[11:29] | No family, unmarried, unloved, all alone. | 无亲无故 没结婚 没爱人 孤身一人 |
[11:32] | There’s no one that can give Dorothy what she needs. | 没有人能给桃乐茜她需要的东西 |
[11:36] | I’m afraid sometimes… | 恐怕有时候 |
[11:39] | I’m just too clever. | 我实在是太聪明 |
[11:49] | It’s a simple trade really. | 只是个简单的交换 |
[11:51] | – The slippers for my daughter. – Really? | -拖鞋换我女儿 -是吗 |
[11:53] | You think you’re in a position to bargain with your own child? | 你觉得你有资格拿你的孩子讨价还价吗 |
[11:57] | You trapped Dorothy in an unbreakable curse. | 你把桃乐茜困在了不可打破的咒语中 |
[12:00] | I’m sorry if I’m good at what I do. | 很抱歉 我就是这么厉害 |
[12:02] | Stop hiding behind all that bluster. | 别再用虚张声势掩盖自己了 |
[12:05] | You’re not proud — you’re caught. | 你才不觉得骄傲 你是进退两难 |
[12:09] | Look. | 听着 |
[12:10] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[12:11] | You did a terrible thing, but just because | 你干了件坏事 但虽然 |
[12:14] | you made one bad move — | 你走错了一步 |
[12:17] | or 30 — | 或者30步 |
[12:18] | doesn’t mean you can’t make a good one now. | 不代表你现在不能走对一步 |
[12:23] | Zelena. | 塞琳娜 |
[12:27] | You can come back from this. | 你可以补救的 |
[12:30] | Trust me, I know. | 相信我 我知道 |
[12:35] | Think so? | 真的吗 |
[12:36] | Well, there’s only one way to find out… | 只有一个办法能确定 |
[12:39] | if you try. | 你得试试 |
[12:50] | Here. | 给 |
[12:51] | You can keep your pep talks. | 省省你的鼓励吧 |
[12:54] | I have no delusions that anything will change. | 我并不痴心认为任何事会改变 |
[12:57] | Not you, not me. | 你不会 我也不会 |
[13:00] | I hope they wake her. | 希望他们能唤醒她 |
[13:03] | And if you need me, | 如果你需要我 |
[13:05] | I’ll be right here. | 我就在这里 |
[13:11] | We have to do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[13:12] | Dorothy is all alone back there. | 桃乐茜一个人在那边 |
[13:13] | She doesn’t have anyone. | 孤单一人 |
[13:15] | Not for long. | 不会孤单很久了 |
[13:18] | These can at least get you back to Oz. | 这个至少能送你回奥兹国 |
[13:21] | How did you get her to hand those over to you? | 你怎么让她交出来的 |
[13:23] | You’re not going to believe me, but all I did was ask. | 你不会信的 但我只是跟她要了 |
[13:25] | What good are slippers if there is no one back in Oz | 如果奥兹国没有人能给桃乐茜 |
[13:28] | that can give Dorothy true love’s kiss? | 真爱之吻要拖鞋有什么用 |
[13:29] | Are you sure there isn’t anyone? | 你确定真的一个人都没有吗 |
[13:32] | Her family was awful to her. | 她的家人对她很不好 |
[13:34] | And the only person that she has ever loved | 她唯一爱过的人 |
[13:36] | was her deceased Aunt Em. | 就是她已逝的埃姆婶婶 |
[13:38] | She may still be here. | 她可能还在这里 |
[13:39] | All we have to do is find her. | 我们只需要找到她 |
[13:44] | This is the best shot we’ve got to get Toto back. | 这是我们找回托托的最佳机会 |
[13:47] | Are you sure it’ll work on her? | 你确定这对她有用吗 |
[13:51] | Sleeping powder knocked Zelena out before. | 沉睡粉以前就曾弄晕过塞琳娜 |
[13:52] | It should again. | 应该能再次成功 |
[13:53] | I just need one more ingredient to give it its kick. | 我还需要最后一样原料 |
[13:55] | Poppies. | 罂粟 |
[13:56] | I know exactly where we can get some. | 我知道去哪可以找来 |
[13:58] | I’m coming with you. Mulan, keep the cauldron going. | 我陪你去 木兰 看着锅 |
[14:00] | I can handle myself. | 我自己能行 |
[14:01] | I wasn’t asking permission. | 我又没要你准许 |
[14:15] | Either you’re still mad at me or you don’t like to talk. | 你要么还在生我气 要么就是不爱说话 |
[14:20] | You really want me to answer that? | 你真想要我回答吗 |
[14:23] | Toto’s more than a pet, isn’t he? | 托托对你不止是只宠物吧 |
[14:26] | You’re right. | 你说对了 |
[14:28] | I don’t like to talk. | 我是不喜欢说话 |
[14:31] | Shouldn’t I know what we’re fighting for? | 我不该知道我们在为什么而战吗 |
[14:35] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:36] | You want to know? | 你想知道 |
[14:39] | The first time I visited Oz, I was just a kid. | 我第一次来奥兹国时还是个孩子 |
[14:42] | I wasn’t here long, but when I went back to Kansas, | 我没来很久 但我回到堪萨斯时 |
[14:44] | I told my family what happened. | 我把我的经历告诉了家人 |
[14:46] | What? They didn’t believe you? | 怎么 他们不信吗 |
[14:48] | They tried to have me committed. | 他们想把我送进疯人院 |
[14:52] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[14:53] | Don’t be. | 不必 |
[14:54] | Showed me who my real family was — Aunt Em. | 这让我看清了我真正的家人是谁 埃姆婶婶 |
[14:57] | She believed me. | 她相信我 |
[14:59] | She kept me from getting locked up. | 是她保护我没有被关起来 |
[15:01] | Is she still back in Kansas? | 她还在堪萨斯吗 |
[15:04] | She died not long after that. | 她之后不久就过世了 |
[15:06] | But just before she did, she gave me Toto. | 但在那之前 她把托托给了我 |
[15:10] | He’s all you have left of her. | 他是她唯一的念想 |
[15:12] | He’s the only one who understands me. | 只有他理解我 |
[15:15] | Don’t worry. We’re gonna get him back. | 别担心 我们会找回他的 |
[15:21] | You know, I understand what it’s like to feel | 我理解没有 |
[15:22] | like you don’t belong anywhere. | 归属感的感觉 |
[15:24] | Really, Wolfie? | 是吗 小狼 |
[15:26] | Your family tried to have you committed? | 你的家人也想把你送进疯人院吗 |
[15:28] | No, my entire village ran me out of town. | 不 我整个村子把我赶了出去 |
[15:31] | Really? | 是吗 |
[15:33] | With torches and pitchforks. | 拿着火把和草叉 |
[15:35] | Because you’re a wolf? | 因为你是只狼吗 |
[15:38] | I didn’t always know I was, | 我起初并不知道自己是 |
[15:40] | and I certainly didn’t back then. I wasn’t in control. | 当时反正不知道 我无法自控 |
[15:43] | And one night, I accidentally… | 有一晚 我不小心 |
[15:47] | killed my boyfriend. | 杀了我男朋友 |
[15:52] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[15:54] | I lived on the run after that, and… | 在那之后 我亡命天涯 |
[15:58] | I eventually learned to control my power, | 终于学会如何控制我的力量 |
[16:01] | made some friends along the way. | 沿途结交了一些朋友 |
[16:03] | I ended up in a town called Storybrooke, but… | 最后去到了一个叫做童话镇的地方 但是 |
[16:07] | I still felt like there was something missing. | 我还是觉得缺少了点什么 |
[16:10] | And you came to Oz looking for answers. | 所以你来到奥兹王国寻找答案 |
[16:12] | I came here looking for my pack. | 我来找我的同类 |
[16:13] | I thought maybe they were what was missing, but… | 我以为那也许就是我缺少的东西 但… |
[16:19] | after searching for so long, I’m… | 找了这么久之后 我… |
[16:24] | not sure if they’re the answer anymore. | 不确定那还是不是我要找的答案 |
[16:32] | What are you looking for? | 你要找什么 |
[16:37] | I’m not sure. | 不知道 |
[16:39] | Well, maybe that’s the problem. | 也许这就是问题的症结 |
[16:41] | Come on. Field’s up ahead. | 来吧 平原就在前面 |
[16:50] | That’s her. That’s Auntie Em. | 是她 是埃姆婶婶 |
[16:52] | It’s not cracked or tipped. She’s still down here. | 没破裂也没倾斜 她还在这里 |
[16:55] | Well, what are we waiting for? Let’s find her. | 我们在等什么 去找她吧 |
[16:57] | It’s not that simple. | 没这么简单 |
[16:58] | If she’s dead, she can’t just leave the Underworld | 如果她死了 她不能就这样离开冥界 |
[17:00] | to give Dorothy true love’s kiss. | 去给桃乐茜真爱之吻 |
[17:03] | Maybe she doesn’t have to. | 也许她不必离开 |
[17:05] | The other day, the Blind Witch bottled David’s breath. | 有一天 瞎子女巫用瓶子装了戴维的气息 |
[17:08] | What? Why would she do that? | 什么 她为什么这么做 |
[17:09] | Yeah, well, she roasted children in her previous life. | 她生前烤小孩子吃 |
[17:12] | Do we even want the answer to that? | 我们何必深究这个问题 |
[17:13] | The point is maybe we can do the same thing | 重点是也许我们也可以这样做 |
[17:15] | with the kiss from Aunt Em. | 把小艾姨妈的吻装在瓶子里 |
[17:17] | Ruby could use the slippers to deliver it Dorothy in Oz. | 鲁比可以用水晶鞋把瓶子送去奥兹王国给桃乐茜 |
[17:20] | Snow! We’ve been looking everywhere for you. | 白雪 我们一直到处在找你 |
[17:24] | What is it? Did you talk to Neal? | 怎么了 你跟尼尔说话了吗 |
[17:25] | Hades ripped out the phone. | 哈迪斯把电话弄坏了 |
[17:27] | He’s cut us off from Storybrooke. | 他把我们和童话镇的联系切断了 |
[17:29] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[17:30] | Snow, Neal’s fine. | 白雪 尼尔没事 |
[17:31] | Wait, no, we don’t know that. | 等等 不 你怎么知道 |
[17:33] | I mean, maybe Hades did this for a reason. | 也许哈迪斯这么做是有原因的 |
[17:35] | Maybe he’s gonna make a move on Storybrooke | 也许他想对童话镇有什么行动 |
[17:37] | now that we’re trapped down here. | 趁我们被困在这下面 |
[17:38] | This is exactly what he wants — for us all to lose hope. | 这就是他的目的 让我们所有的人失去希望 |
[17:41] | Well, it’s hard not to when our child’s life might be in danger. | 在我们的孩子有危险时 很难不失去希望 |
[17:43] | Mom, I think it’s time. | 妈 我想是时候了 |
[17:44] | For what? | 是时候做什么 |
[17:45] | For you to go home — both of you. | 你是时候回家了 你们俩一起 |
[17:49] | We haven’t completed our mission. | 我们还没完成任务 |
[17:51] | We haven’t defeated Hades. | 我们还没打败哈迪斯 |
[17:52] | You’ve done more for me than you know | 在这下面 你们已经为我 |
[17:53] | and so many down here. | 为很多很多人做了许多 |
[17:54] | And I meant what I said — we came because we wanted to. | 我说到做到 我们来是因为我们想来 |
[17:57] | Because I needed you. | 是因为我需要你们 |
[17:59] | Now your other kid needs you more. | 现在你的另一个孩子更需要你们 |
[18:01] | And Storybrooke might, too. | 也许童话镇也需要你们 |
[18:03] | Well, what about Hades? | 那哈迪斯呢 |
[18:04] | We don’t even know how to begin to fight him yet. | 我们都还不知道该如何开始还击 |
[18:06] | Well, we’ll just have to find a way to wage our war | 我们只好想办法不借助白马夫妇的帮助 |
[18:08] | without the Charmings. | 打赢这场仗了 |
[18:10] | But this is the Underworld. We can’t just walk out. | 但这里是冥界 我们没法说走就走 |
[18:12] | You can with the slippers. | 有水晶鞋就可以 |
[18:15] | Go to Oz with Ruby. | 跟鲁比去奥兹王国 |
[18:17] | Once you help Dorothy, | 帮助桃乐茜摆脱困境后 |
[18:17] | you can click your way back to Storybrooke. | 脚尖点点地就能回到童话镇了 |
[18:19] | Mom, Dad, you’ve done enough. | 妈妈 爸爸 你们做得够多的了 |
[18:25] | Go take care of the rest of our family. | 回去照顾我们其余的家人 |
[18:28] | I’m gonna be okay. | 我不会有事的 |
[18:31] | You all are forgetting something. | 你们大家都忘了一件事 |
[18:33] | Hades carved Snow’s name on a tombstone. | 哈迪斯把白雪的名字刻在了墓碑上 |
[18:36] | Emma, you couldn’t take it off. | 艾玛 你走不了 |
[18:37] | Even with the slippers, she can’t leave. | 就算有水晶鞋 她也走不了 |
[18:41] | I can’t… | 我不能 |
[18:43] | but you can. | 但是你可以 |
[18:52] | Belle. To what do I owe the honor? | 贝儿 你大驾光临所为何事 |
[18:55] | Are you here to tear my crying baby from my arms again? | 你是要把我哭泣的孩子再从我手里抢走吗 |
[18:58] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[19:00] | Please. I’m asking you as a mother. | 拜托了 我以母亲的身份请求你 |
[19:04] | And what makes you think Hades would listen to me? | 你为什么觉得哈迪斯会听我的 |
[19:07] | I know that he’s in love with you. | 我知道他爱你 |
[19:12] | My sister’s got an even bigger mouth than I thought. | 我妹妹真是个大嘴巴 |
[19:15] | Sorry, but Hades would never rip up | 抱歉 但是就算我开口 |
[19:18] | one of his precious contracts even if I asked. | 哈迪斯也不会放弃他宝贵的契约的 |
[19:21] | Please, Zelena, you know what it’s like | 求你了 塞琳娜 失去孩子的滋味 |
[19:23] | to have to lose a child. | 你很清楚 |
[19:27] | Why come to me when you’ve got the Dark One on your side. | 黑暗者就在你身边 你为什么还来求助于我 |
[19:32] | Yeah, can’t really trust him right now. | 我现在真的不太能相信他 |
[19:35] | So, you finally see the beast behind the man. | 你终于看到人面背后隐藏的野兽了 |
[19:39] | Maybe you can understand | 也许你会明白 |
[19:40] | why I’m not rushing to Hades with open arms. | 为什么我不张开双手冲向哈迪斯 |
[19:44] | Well, I don’t think it’s because of me and Rumple. | 我认为那不是因为我和朗普 |
[19:47] | I think it’s because you’re scared. | 而是因为你害怕 |
[19:49] | Of the Lord of Death? | 害怕死神 |
[19:53] | Please. | 拜托 |
[19:54] | I just know the truth. | 我已经知道真相了 |
[19:56] | I’m never going to get my happy ending. | 我是绝对得到不我的幸福结局的 |
[19:59] | Not with Hades, not with my daughter, not with anyone. | 和哈迪斯 我的女儿 和任何人都不会有 |
[20:01] | How do you know that if you haven’t tried? | 如果没试过 你又怎么知道呢 |
[20:04] | Oh, I have tried. | 我试过了 |
[20:06] | Look where I am. | 看看我现在在哪 |
[20:09] | Drinking with the bookworm. | 跟书呆子一起喝酒呢 |
[20:15] | Oh, come on. If I disgust you that much, | 你不是吧 如果我令你这么作呕 |
[20:17] | maybe you should leave. | 你不如走吧 |
[20:19] | No. | 不 |
[20:20] | No, it’s, uh… | 不是 |
[20:22] | It’s — it’s not that. | 不是因为这个 |
[20:25] | It’s just morning sickness. | 只是害喜 |
[20:28] | You remember what that’s like. | 你应该记得那种感觉 |
[20:30] | Actually, I don’t. | 其实我不记得了 |
[20:31] | Not since the Dark Swan | 因为黑化的斯旺 |
[20:32] | made sure my pregnancy lasted all of 10 minutes. | 只让我的孕期持续了十分钟 |
[20:35] | Wait. | 等等 |
[20:37] | Hades, if — if he decides he wants my child now, | 哈迪斯 如果他现在决定想要我的孩子 |
[20:41] | he could speed up my pregnancy, too. | 他也可以加快我的孕期 |
[20:43] | I’d love to say that he isn’t capable of such a thing, | 我想说他没有这种能力 |
[20:45] | but I can assure you he is. | 但是我保证他做得到 |
[20:47] | No. | 不要这样 |
[20:48] | And I — I thought that I had time on my side. | 我以为我还有时间 |
[20:52] | I guess I don’t. | 看来我没有 |
[20:56] | That’s not necessarily true. | 那倒也不一定 |
[21:00] | There may be a way. | 可能有办法 |
[21:18] | Anything? | 发现什么了吗 |
[21:20] | Just that Auntie Em died in Kansas — | 只发现埃姆婶婶是在堪萨斯去世的 |
[21:22] | no details, not a clue. | 什么具体信息 线索都没有 |
[21:26] | I can’t believe it has to be me. | 无法相信离开的只能是我 |
[21:32] | Snow should be home. | 小雪才应该回家 |
[21:34] | She should be with our boy. She should be going. | 她应该回到我们儿子身边 该走的是她 |
[21:37] | She missed this time with Emma, | 她错过了艾玛的成长 |
[21:38] | and now it’s happening all over again. | 现在这一切又重演了 |
[21:39] | We shouldn’t be here. | 我们不该被困在这里的 |
[21:44] | I didn’t — | 我不是 |
[21:45] | No, no, no, you’re right. You shouldn’t be here. | 没事 你说的没错 你们是不该来这 |
[21:48] | I realized that I haven’t said it yet, but thank you. | 我才发现我还没道谢过 谢谢你们了 |
[21:54] | I didn’t want Emma to do this, | 我也不想艾玛这样做的 |
[21:56] | let alone drag everyone along. | 更别说把大家都拖下水 |
[21:57] | Hey, we made our own choices. | 我们是自愿的 |
[21:59] | Really? I didn’t know you cared. | 真的吗 我不知道你还会在乎我 |
[22:01] | All right, I did it for Emma. | 好吧 我是为了艾玛来的 |
[22:02] | Ah, figured. | 猜到了 |
[22:03] | And I… | 而且我 |
[22:05] | …guess you’ve grown on me a bit. | 感觉对你印象好一点了 |
[22:10] | Well, I tend to have that effect on people. | 我是有感染别人的人格魅力 |
[22:12] | All right, don’t push it. | 行了 别得寸进尺 |
[22:14] | Look, your name’s not on the headstone, mate. | 听着 墓碑上没有你的名字 兄弟 |
[22:18] | You can go. | 你能离开这里 |
[22:19] | Ruby is your ticket out of here. | 鲁比就是你离开这里的通行证 |
[22:20] | You have to take it. | 你必须抓住机会 |
[22:24] | I wish it didn’t have to be like this, | 我只是希望能有其他办法 |
[22:25] | but you’re right. | 不过你说的对 |
[22:30] | I just hope we can help Ruby. | 但愿我们可以帮到鲁比 |
[22:34] | The poppy field. | 这就是罂粟花田 |
[22:37] | This is Zelena’s territory. | 这里是塞琳娜的地盘 |
[22:40] | We need to be careful. | 我们得小心点 |
[22:48] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:49] | For what? | 何出此言 |
[22:50] | Calling you “Wolfie.” | 因为我叫你小狼 |
[22:52] | If I had known — | 如果我早知道 |
[22:53] | No. It’s okay. | 不用道歉 没关系的 |
[22:54] | I actually kind of like it. | 我其实有点喜欢这个名字 |
[22:58] | But I do think it’s only fair | 不过我觉得 |
[23:00] | that I get to give you a nickname, too. | 我也给你取个绰号才公平 |
[23:04] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[23:05] | Really. | 真的 |
[23:10] | How about “Kansas”? | “堪萨斯小妞”怎么样 |
[23:13] | All right, Wolfie, Kansas it is. | 好吧 小狼 那我就叫堪萨斯小妞吧 |
[23:18] | Careful. | 当心 |
[23:23] | One sniff of that, and we’ll be snoozing all night. | 吸上它一口 我们就要睡上一宿了 |
[23:28] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[23:38] | Zelena — she found us. | 是塞琳娜发现我们了 |
[23:39] | There’s more on the way. | 还有更多飞猴在路上呢 |
[23:43] | We’ll never outrun them. | 我们肯定跑不掉了 |
[23:45] | Well, sure we can. | 我们肯定能 |
[23:46] | How? | 你有什么办法 |
[23:47] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我吗 |
[23:53] | Yes. | 相信 |
[24:48] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[24:50] | Zelena. We were almost monkey chow. | 塞琳娜 我们差点成了猴子的盘中餐 |
[25:11] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[25:18] | Dorothy? | 桃乐茜 |
[25:19] | Yeah, I’m just…tired. | 没事 我只是 累了 |
[25:23] | Maybe it was all the poppies. | 可能是被那么多罂粟花搞的 |
[25:25] | I’m gonna get some shut eye. | 我要去睡一会儿 |
[25:43] | Sorry, no dogs allowed. | 对不起 禁止携犬入内 |
[25:46] | No one talks to me like that in my diner. | 在我的餐厅没人可以跟我这样说话 |
[25:48] | It’s not yours, dear, not yet. | 现在这不是你的餐厅了 亲爱的 |
[25:51] | There’s a tombstone in the cemetery — Emily Brown. | 墓地里有一块墓碑 埃米莉·布朗的 |
[25:54] | Why don’t you make this easy and tell us where to find her? | 你痛快点告诉我们去哪里找她吧 |
[25:58] | What do I get out of it? | 我能得到什么好处 |
[25:59] | The wolf keeps her cloak on. | 这只狼穿着斗篷呢 |
[26:02] | Unless you want to start putting your customers on the menu. | 难道你想让顾客变成菜单上的菜吗 |
[26:05] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[26:06] | I know her. | 我认识她 |
[26:08] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[26:10] | I hate that Auntie Em. | 我恨死了那个埃姆婶婶了 |
[26:12] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[26:13] | She’s the competition. | 她是我的竞争对手 |
[26:16] | Welcome to Auntie’s. | 欢迎来到婶婶家 |
[26:18] | The potpies are my own family recipe, | 肉馅饼是我的祖传秘方 |
[26:20] | but we do a good roasted chicken, too. | 不过我们烤鸡做得也很棒 |
[26:22] | Rotisserie — any way you want. | 可以用烤架烤 你想让我怎样烤都可以 |
[26:25] | But the soup, well, the soup is to die for. | 我们的汤 我们的汤可是美得要死 |
[26:29] | Unless you’re already dead. | 除非你已经死了 |
[26:30] | Then it’s, uh — well, you know what I mean. | 那就 好吧 你们懂的 |
[26:32] | We’re trying to help Dorothy. | 我们想帮助桃乐茜 |
[26:36] | You know my Dorothy? | 你们认识我的宝贝桃乐茜 |
[26:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:38] | She’s not down here, is she? | 她不在这里吧 |
[26:41] | No, she’s alive, but she needs your help. | 她还活着 但是她需要你的帮助 |
[26:44] | She needs true love’s kiss. | 她需要真爱之吻 |
[26:46] | All you need to do is blow a kiss into the bottle. | 你只要对着瓶子飞吻一下就可以了 |
[26:47] | Maybe helping Dorothy is your unfinished business. | 可能帮助桃乐茜就是你的未竟心愿呢 |
[26:49] | Maybe that’s why you’re down here. | 可能你因为这个才到了这里 |
[26:56] | What? What? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[26:58] | What’s happening? | 这是怎么回事 |
[26:59] | – Emma, what did you do? – Can somebody help her? | -艾玛 你做什么了 -谁来救救她 |
[27:01] | – Emma. – I didn’t do anything. | -艾玛 -我什么都没做 |
[27:02] | No! No! | 救命 救命 |
[27:04] | Somebody do something. | 谁来做点什么啊 |
[27:10] | What the hell was that? | 刚才那是怎么回事 |
[27:11] | I don’t think the soup agreed with that. | 我觉得是汤不太合她的胃口 |
[27:14] | You did this. | 是你干的 |
[27:16] | Mm. Guilty. | 正是在下 |
[27:18] | A little water from the River of Souls | 一点点冥河水 |
[27:20] | gives the soup a little something…special. | 给汤加了点特色调料 |
[27:23] | Why would you hurt her? She was just a sweet old lady. | 为什么要害她 她只是个慈祥的老奶奶 |
[27:25] | Mm. Isn’t it obvious? | 这还不明显吗 |
[27:27] | Because you’re trying to help her. | 因为你们想帮她 |
[27:29] | And Dorothy, | 还有桃乐茜 |
[27:31] | who happens to be Zelena’s sworn enemy. | 恰好是塞琳娜的仇人 |
[27:34] | Did she put you up to this? | 是她让你这么干的吗 |
[27:36] | Trust me, she has no idea I’m here. | 相信我 她不知道我在这 |
[27:38] | This is about so much more than just your sister. | 这不止关系到你姐姐 |
[27:40] | Let’s call it a teachable moment. | 我们该称其为教导时刻 |
[27:43] | You wouldn’t be here unless you were scared | 你害怕我们胜利 |
[27:45] | we might actually win this fight. | 不然你不会来 |
[27:48] | Yes. | 对 |
[27:50] | Is that so, Savior? | 是吗 救世主 |
[27:54] | Because I don’t think Dorothy’s dear old aunt | 因为我可不认为 |
[28:01] | would agree with you. | 桃乐茜的老婶婶会同意 |
[28:06] | Citizens of the Underworld, from now on, | 从现在开始 冥界之人 |
[28:12] | this is what happens to anyone | 有谁和这些所谓的英雄来往 |
[28:15] | who deals with these so-called heroes. | 就是这种下场 |
[28:18] | So, who’s next in line for their help? | 那么 下一个等着帮忙的人是谁 |
[28:27] | It’s hard to be a savior | 如果没有想要你救 |
[28:29] | when no on wants you to save them. | 救世主可就不好当了 |
[28:41] | I gave the vial of powder to Dorothy. | 我把魔粉给桃乐茜了 |
[28:43] | We attack at first light. | 天亮我们就进攻 |
[28:44] | Good. | 好的 |
[28:45] | Good. | 好的 |
[28:46] | That doesn’t sound like a very convincing battle cry. | 听上去不像是非常有力的战斗号角 |
[28:50] | Ruby, what’s going on? | 鲁比 怎么了 |
[28:57] | When we were on our trek, Dorothy asked me | 我们外出的时候 桃乐茜问我 |
[29:01] | what I’ve been looking for this whole time. | 我一直在寻找什么 |
[29:03] | And I told her that I didn’t know. | 我告诉她 我不知道 |
[29:08] | Well, do you? | 真的吗 |
[29:13] | I think… | 我想… |
[29:17] | I think that… | 我想… |
[29:20] | I’ve been looking for someone like her. | 我一直在找像她这样的人 |
[29:25] | And I know we just met, | 我知道我们才见面 |
[29:27] | but I have never felt like this about anyone before. | 但我从来没有在别人身上有过这感觉 |
[29:35] | That’s great. | 那太好了 |
[29:38] | So, what’s wrong? | 那你到底怎么了 |
[29:42] | You saw how she looked at me when I transformed. | 当我变形时 你看到她是如何看我的了 |
[29:46] | She could barely bring herself to say anything. | 她连话都不会说了 |
[29:49] | Maybe she was feeling exactly what you were. | 也许她的感觉跟你一样 |
[29:54] | Maybe she didn’t know how to put it into words. | 或者她也不知道该说什么 |
[29:57] | Maybe she was just freaked out. | 也可能她只是吓坏了 |
[29:59] | Maybe it was all too much for her. | 或是这一切对她而言太难承受了 |
[30:01] | Ruby. | 鲁比 |
[30:04] | Don’t make the same mistake I did. | 别和我犯同样的错误 |
[30:06] | Don’t wait until it’s too late to tell someone how you feel. | 别等来不及了才告诉别人你的心意 |
[30:14] | You really think I should? | 你真的认为我应该这么做吗 |
[30:42] | There you are. Hey, it’s not safe here. | 你在这儿啊 这不安全 |
[30:44] | What are we gonna do now, Snow? | 我们要怎么办 小雪 |
[30:46] | What we always do — find a way to fix things. | 我们一直以来在做的 弥补 |
[30:48] | But no one can wake Dorothy up now. | 但是现在没人能叫醒桃乐茜了 |
[30:50] | Well, I mean, I don’t think that’s entirely true. | 我觉得不是的 |
[30:53] | Well, who else can give her true love’s kiss? | 好吧 其他人也能给她真爱之吻吗 |
[31:00] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:03] | Maybe…you. | 也可能是…你 |
[31:06] | What? | 什么 |
[31:09] | Ruby, you’re my best friend. | 鲁比 你是我最好的朋友 |
[31:10] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[31:13] | And I see how worried you are. | 我看得出你有多担心 |
[31:17] | You can tell me. | 你可以告诉我的 |
[31:22] | You’re right. | 对 |
[31:24] | So, why are you standing here? | 那么我们干嘛还傻站在这儿 |
[31:25] | Why aren’t you on the way to Oz? | 为什么我们不去奥兹国 |
[31:27] | True love is two-way street, | 真爱是条双行道 |
[31:28] | and Dorothy I don’t think feels the same. | 我不认为桃乐茜也这么想 |
[31:31] | Why? What makes you think that? | 为什么 为什么这么想 |
[31:32] | She can not bailed on me back in Oz. | 她在奥兹国的时候抛下了我 |
[31:35] | So? | 所以呢 |
[31:36] | Love’s — Love’s a funny thing. | 爱是很有趣的 |
[31:40] | When I met Charming, I hit him in the face. | 当我遇见白马王子 我打了他的脸 |
[31:44] | People in love hurt each other all the time. | 恋爱中的人总是互相伤害 |
[31:47] | Yeah, maybe. Maybe. | 可能是这样 |
[31:52] | But, uh, it’s just… | 但 只是… |
[31:58] | I’ve never been so scared about anything before. | 我从未这么害怕过 |
[32:00] | That’s a great sign ’cause love is freaking scary. | 这很明显了 因为爱就是担惊受怕 |
[32:05] | I’m about to say goodbye to David | 我打算和戴维告别了 |
[32:07] | for what might be a really, really long time. | 这一次可能会分别很久 |
[32:12] | And you know why I’m okay with it? | 你知道为什么我淡然处之吗 |
[32:14] | Because what you get back | 因为爱给你的回报 |
[32:16] | when you love someone far outweighs the risk. | 远比风险重要得多 |
[32:24] | All right, I’ll — I’ll try. | 好的 我会…试试 |
[32:33] | Whew. Ready. | 好了 |
[32:37] | Put these on. | 穿上 |
[32:39] | Think of where you want to go. | 想着你要去的地方 |
[32:41] | Then click your heels three times. | 然后敲三次鞋跟 |
[32:43] | David, you should take her hand and hold tight. | 戴维 你要紧紧抓住她的手 |
[32:48] | So, I guess this is goodbye. | 我想该说再见了 |
[32:53] | We have done this before, we can do it again. | 我们赢了那么多次 这次也能成功 |
[32:55] | When you get home, tell Neal that I will be there | 你到了家就告诉尼尔 |
[32:57] | as fast as I can. | 我会尽快回去 |
[32:58] | Well, I was actually hoping that | 其实我更期望 |
[33:00] | you could tell him that for me. | 你能代我告诉他的 |
[33:03] | David, you know I can’t leave. | 戴维你知道我不能离开的 |
[33:06] | Now you can. | 现在你可以了 |
[33:07] | What? | 什么 |
[33:09] | I removed your name from the headstone. | 我把你的名字从墓碑上去除了 |
[33:11] | Am I missing something? | 我错过了什么 |
[33:13] | Emma already tried that. | 艾玛已经试过了 |
[33:14] | Yeah, and it didn’t work. | 可是那没用 |
[33:16] | Because you tried to erase the names. | 因为你试着擦去名字 |
[33:19] | The rule down here is simple — | 规则很简单 |
[33:21] | a life for a life. | 一命换一命 |
[33:26] | So, I traded mine for yours. | 所以我把你的名字换成我的了 |
[33:28] | – David! – No, no. | -戴维 -不 |
[33:29] | If one of us gets to go home and see our son, | 如果我们中要有一个回家看儿子 |
[33:31] | it should be you. | 那也应该是你 |
[33:33] | How did you know to do this? | 你是怎么知道这个方法的 |
[33:35] | Simple, love. | 很简单 亲爱的 |
[33:36] | Hades overlooked one thing during my escape — | 哈迪斯在我逃跑时忽视了一样东西 |
[33:38] | he enchanted my hand to carve these markers in the first place. | 他之前控制我的手 让我刻下这些记号 |
[33:42] | I can’t erase the names, but I can change them. | 我不能擦掉这些名字 但我能更改它们 |
[33:48] | Come on. Our boy waits for you. | 来吧 儿子在等你了 |
[33:49] | Um… I was ready for you to go. | 我已经准备好让你离开了 |
[33:52] | No, it’s better this way. | 不 这样更好 |
[33:53] | You can look after him, and if Storybrooke’s in trouble, | 你能照顾好他 而且如果童话镇有麻烦了 |
[33:55] | there’s no better leader than Snow White. | 没人比白雪公主更适合当领袖了 |
[33:59] | – You sure? – Go to our son. | -你确定吗 -回到我们儿子身边 |
[34:02] | Go home. | 回家去 |
[34:05] | I’ll be back before you know it. | 我很快就会回去了 |
[34:08] | Mom, I’m not very good at goodbyes. | 妈妈 我不擅长告别 |
[34:11] | I know. It runs in the family. | 我知道 我们家人都这样 |
[34:15] | Snow, while you’re up there, | 白雪 你回到上面去以后 |
[34:18] | will look in on Roland for Robin Hood. | 能替罗宾汉照看罗兰德吗 |
[34:21] | I know he’d want me to ask you that. | 我知道他会希望我为这事求你帮忙的 |
[34:23] | Of course. Tell him not to worry. | 当然 告诉他别担心 |
[34:44] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[34:46] | Let’s go find Dorothy. | 我们去找桃乐茜吧 |
[35:25] | Hello, Hades. | 你好 哈迪斯 |
[35:29] | Zelena. | 塞琳娜 |
[35:31] | Well, you’re the last person I expected to show up here. | 没想到你会到这儿来 |
[35:34] | Little chat with the bookworm made me realize… | 和那书呆子聊聊让我意识到 |
[35:38] | maybe I haven’t given you a fair chance. | 也许我没有给你一个真正的机会 |
[35:41] | Well, you’re just in time to see this. | 你来得刚好 可以看看这个 |
[35:45] | Auntie Em. Freshly bottled today. | 埃姆婶婶 今天刚被装入瓶子 |
[35:49] | All that trouble to punish one moldy old aunt. | 费这么大劲就为惩罚一个老妈子吗 |
[35:52] | Well, with the old lady gone, Dorothy has no one, | 老太太走了 桃乐茜就无依无靠了 |
[35:55] | and I know how much you hate that girl. | 我知道你多恨那姑娘 |
[36:02] | She came to my chamber. | 她来到我的房间 |
[36:04] | She tried to make me take a nap. | 想让我睡一觉 |
[36:08] | So I did something much worse. | 于是我做了更过分的 |
[36:15] | Dorothy’s gonna be asleep forever. | 桃乐茜一辈子都醒不来了 |
[36:17] | What do you get out of it? | 你能从中得到什么 |
[36:30] | Other than your happiness? | 除了让你开心之外吗 |
[36:34] | Hm, nothing. | 除此之外我别无所求 |
[36:37] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[36:40] | This was all for me? | 这一切都是为了我吗 |
[36:42] | I know this is hard for you to believe, | 我知道让你相信这些很难 |
[36:45] | but that’s why I did it — | 但我这么做 |
[36:47] | to show you it’s possible to be selfless. | 就是为了让你看见 我可以不为了自己 |
[36:51] | You’re scared I’m going to disappoint you, aren’t you? | 你害怕我会让你失望 对吗 |
[36:58] | Terrified. | 怕极了 |
[37:02] | I think that’s a chance I’m just going to have to take. | 但我觉得我应该冒这个险 |
[37:07] | Let’s start… | 那就从… |
[37:10] | by toasting to Dorothy’s eternal slumber. | 为桃乐茜永睡不醒干一杯开始吧 |
[37:31] | What is it, Toto? | 怎么了 托托 |
[37:40] | Ruby! Snow. | 鲁比 白雪 |
[37:43] | You found her. | 你找到她了 |
[37:45] | I’ve been waiting for you to get back. | 我一直在等你回来 |
[37:46] | – She’s under… – A sleeping curse, I know. | -她中了… -沉睡咒 我知道 |
[37:48] | Thank you for taking care of her. | 谢谢你照顾她 |
[37:50] | I’ve had some experience with sort of thing. | 这方面我有经验 |
[37:58] | Ruby, you can do this. | 鲁比 你可以的 |
[38:02] | Go. | 去吧 |
[38:51] | Wolfie? | 小狼 |
[38:53] | Kansas. | 堪萨斯小妞 |
[39:04] | You left without saying anything. | 你一句话没留就走了 |
[39:08] | I was afraid. | 我怕了 |
[39:13] | I couldn’t lose you to Zelena. | 我不能把你被塞琳娜伤害 |
[39:19] | Well, yeah, but I almost lost you. | 是啊 但我差点失去了你 |
[39:24] | You didn’t. | 你没有 |
[39:27] | You came back for me. | 你为我回来了 |
[39:30] | I always will. | 永远如此 |
[40:16] | After what Hades did, we have to hit back and hard. | 哈迪斯干出这种事 我们必须狠狠反击 |
[40:19] | Aye, love, but how? | 是啊 亲爱的 但怎么做呢 |
[40:21] | Grandpa. | 外公 |
[40:23] | I thought you’d like to see the latest. | 我想你会愿意读读最新章节 |
[40:27] | Grandma made it back to Storybrooke. | 外婆已经回到童话镇了 |
[40:31] | Thanks, kid. | 谢谢你 孩子 |
[40:33] | Now let’s go figure out how to join them. | 现在我们得想想如何和他们团聚 |
[40:36] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[40:37] | Snow — she made it. | 白雪 她成功了 |
[40:52] | Belle, where have you been? | 贝儿 你去哪儿了 |
[40:53] | Trying to find a way to fix your mistake. | 想办法弥补你的过错 |
[40:55] | So have I. | 我也是 |
[40:56] | Doing research — this is gonna take some time. | 还在研究 得花点时间 |
[40:58] | Which is exactly what we don’t have. | 可我们恰恰没有多少时间了 |
[41:00] | Hades can take our baby whenever he wants to | 哈迪斯随时可以夺走我们的孩子 |
[41:03] | just like Emma did to Zelena. | 就像艾玛对塞琳娜的孩子做的 |
[41:05] | Well, I won’t let that happen. | 我不会让这种事发生的 |
[41:06] | I can’t take the chance that you’ll stop him in time, | 你也许可以及时阻止他 但我不能冒险 |
[41:09] | not when there’s a way that I cause pause everything — | 我现在可以暂停一切 |
[41:13] | even my pregnancy. | 包括我的孕期 |
[41:16] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪儿找到的这个 |
[41:17] | From Zelena, but don’t worry. | 塞琳娜给我的 不过别担心 |
[41:18] | The sleeping curse, it’ll halt everything. | 这个沉睡咒可以让一切停止 |
[41:22] | I can prick my finger quicker than you can stop me. | 我划破手指的速度比你阻止我快 |
[41:25] | As long as I’m asleep, Hades can’t take the baby, | 只要我处于沉睡中 哈迪斯就无法带走我的孩子 |
[41:28] | and you’ll have all the time you need | 你也就有充足的时间 |
[41:29] | to destroy the contract. | 毁掉合约 |
[41:31] | Belle, you’re only gonna make things worse. | 贝儿 你这样只会让一切变得更糟 |
[41:32] | I’m doing what I need to to protect our child. | 我是为了保护孩子不惜一切 |
[41:35] | There’s only one way out of a sleeping curse — | 只有一种办法能解开沉睡咒 |
[41:37] | true love’s kiss. | 真爱之吻 |
[41:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:39] | You think this is gonna force me | 你觉得这样就可以逼我 |
[41:40] | to become the man you want me to be? | 成为你希望我成为的那种人吗 |
[41:42] | To go back to the light just to wake you up? | 回到光明中再唤醒你 |
[41:45] | My love, I already told you — I’m not that man. | 亲爱的 我已经告诉过你 我不是那种人 |
[41:47] | No. I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[41:49] | You’re not the one who’s going to wake me, Rumple. | 你无法唤醒我 朗普 |
[41:52] | My father is. | 我父亲会的 |
[41:54] | Oh, no, Belle, please don’t — don’t — | 不 贝儿 求你了 不要 |
[41:55] | After you destroy the contract, | 等你毁掉了合约 |
[41:59] | you do whatever it takes to get me back to him. | 你必须用尽一切方法带我去他身边 |
[42:04] | No! | 不 |
[42:06] | Oh, Belle. | 贝儿 |
[42:11] | No, no, no. | 不 不 |