时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You want to come with me to Storybrooke? | 你想跟我一起去童话镇 |
[00:04] | All I care about is a future where we might be a family. | 我只想要一个我们能成家的未来 |
[00:08] | Your were sisters once. | 你们曾是姐妹 |
[00:10] | Just promise me you’ll hold on to each other. | 答应我你们会携手共进 |
[00:12] | I think you have another love to find. | 你找到了另一份爱 |
[00:15] | Hades. | 哈迪斯 |
[00:16] | Go to him. | 去找他 |
[00:23] | You told her what? | 你跟她说了什么 |
[00:25] | To give him a chance. | 叫她给他个机会 |
[00:26] | And you thought that was a good idea because? | 你为什么觉得这是个好主意 |
[00:28] | Because we’re family. | 因为我们是一家人 |
[00:30] | And I’m trying to trust Zelena. | 我想相信塞琳娜 |
[00:33] | She thinks she can change Hades. | 她觉得她可以改变哈迪斯 |
[00:35] | I’m sorry, luv, | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[00:36] | I missed the part where Zelena changed. | 我怎么错过了塞琳娜已经改变了的部分 |
[00:38] | You’d think the ex-pirate with a rum habit | 作为喜欢喝朗姆酒的前海盗 |
[00:40] | would cut my sister some slack. | 也好意思对我姐姐这么严厉 |
[00:41] | Well, you’d think that the Evil Queen | 按说巫后 |
[00:43] | would be smarter than to send the Wicked Witch | 该知道不能派邪恶女巫 |
[00:44] | to romance the most devious man alive. | 去跟世上最险恶的男人调情 |
[00:46] | Easy, guys. We’re not gonna win the war against Hades | 行了 各位 我们如果想斗过哈迪斯 |
[00:48] | if we use all our ammo on each other. | 就不能把火力都留给彼此 |
[00:50] | The Savior has a point. | 救世主说得有道理 |
[00:53] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[00:54] | Get behind me, kid. | 到我身后来 孩子 |
[00:55] | Oh, I didn’t find you to hurt you. | 我不是来伤害你们的 |
[00:58] | I came for your… | 我来找你们 |
[01:02] | Wow, this is hard. | 这可不好说出口 |
[01:06] | …help. | 帮忙 |
[01:07] | What could you possibly want our help with? | 你会需要我们帮什么忙 |
[01:09] | Simple. | 很简单 |
[01:10] | I went to meet Zelena for our date | 我去跟塞琳娜碰面约会 |
[01:13] | and found this. | 却发现了这个 |
[01:20] | No. | 不 |
[01:24] | Zelena, she’s been kidnapped by Gold and Pan. | 塞琳娜 她被戈登和潘绑架了 |
[01:26] | They’re asking for a meeting tomorrow morning. | 他们要求明天早上碰面 |
[01:28] | Gold wants you to tear up the contract for his unborn child. | 戈登要你撕毁关于他未出世孩子的合约 |
[01:31] | So, do it. | 那就撕毁啊 |
[01:32] | I just got my sister back. | 我刚找回我的姐姐 |
[01:34] | – I’m not going to lose her now. – Neither will I. | -我可不要现在失去她 -我也不想 |
[01:36] | I’ll give them what they want, | 我可以满足他们的要求 |
[01:37] | but I know the Stiltskins and their tricks. | 但了解他们那家人的把戏 |
[01:40] | They’re not gonna keep their word. | 他们不会信守承诺的 |
[01:41] | Not unless I have an ace up my sleeve. | 除非我藏一张王牌 |
[01:44] | Luckily for you, you got one. | 幸运的是 你有王牌 |
[01:46] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:47] | You’ve been Zelena’s doting sister | 你做塞琳娜慈爱的妹妹 |
[01:50] | for all of what, three hours? No. | 才多久 三小时吗 别傻了 |
[01:52] | Who’s going to be more motivated than me? | 谁会比我更有决心 |
[01:55] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[01:56] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[01:57] | If Zelena gets out of this alive, | 如果塞琳娜能活着回来 |
[02:00] | I’m prepared to offer you a deal. | 我可以跟你做个交易 |
[02:03] | Don’t trust a word he says, Emma. | 别信他的 艾玛 |
[02:05] | Now I agree with the pirate. | 这我同意海盗的 |
[02:07] | You and I both know | 你我都知道 |
[02:08] | your family wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for you. | 你的家人是因为你才来到了这儿 |
[02:13] | If you help me save her, | 如果你帮我救她 |
[02:17] | I’ll take everyone’s names off their headstones. | 我就把大家的名字都从墓碑上抹去 |
[02:22] | So we can leave the Underworld. | 那我们就能离开冥界了 |
[02:25] | So, what do you say, Savior? | 怎么样 救世主 |
[02:28] | Do you want to send your family home or not? | 你想不想让你的家人回家 |
[02:51] | So, I just thought I’d ask on the off chance | 我只是想碰碰运气 |
[02:53] | if there’s someone still working here | 看看这里的工作人员 |
[02:54] | who remembers that baby being brought in. | 还有没有谁记得婴儿被抱进来的事 |
[02:56] | 26 years ago? | 26年前啊 |
[02:57] | We can’t keep a cook for six weeks. | 我们的厨子都干不满六周 |
[02:59] | Maybe, like, a long-time customer. | 或许有没有什么老主顾 |
[03:01] | The food ain’t good enough for that kind of loyalty. | 食物没好到那个地步 |
[03:04] | Sorry, honey, but you’re not gonna find anyone here | 抱歉 亲爱的 你在这附近是找不到 |
[03:06] | who remembers this. | 能记住这事的人的 |
[03:18] | Tough break, kid. | 真不走运 孩子 |
[03:20] | What? | 什么 |
[03:22] | Heard what you were asking. | 我听到你在打听什么了 |
[03:23] | You a reporter or something? | 你是记者吗 |
[03:25] | No, nothing like that. | 不 不是的 |
[03:27] | You’re the baby, aren’t you? | 你是那个宝宝吧 |
[03:30] | From the article — you’re the baby, right? | 你是文章里的宝宝吧 |
[03:32] | Intuition. Mine’s usually pretty good. | 直觉 我的直觉一向很准 |
[03:35] | And I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[03:35] | It’s hard not being able to find your family. | 找不到家人很难过吧 |
[03:37] | It’s just a dead end. | 就是条死胡同而已 |
[03:38] | I’ve had a lot of those. | 我走过不少了 |
[03:40] | So, thanks for your concern, ‘but I got this. | 多谢关心 但我没事的 |
[03:42] | Can I say one more thing based on my intuition? | 我能再说一个直觉吗 |
[03:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:47] | I look at you — young, pretty… | 我看着你 年轻 漂亮 |
[03:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:52] | …and I see someone who now — | 我看到的是一个 |
[03:54] | stop me if I’m wrong, but… | 如果我错了你可以打断我 |
[03:57] | someone who stole money from a couple convenience stores in Phoenix, | 一个从凤凰城几家便利店偷了钱 |
[04:00] | got arrested, and took off on her bail. | 被捕后 假释期逃跑的人 |
[04:32] | Well, hello there. | 你好啊 |
[04:57] | Show yourself. | 现身吧 |
[05:02] | Glad to see you followed instructions and came alone. | 很高兴你听从指示单独来了 |
[05:06] | Zelena. | 塞琳娜 |
[05:07] | I tried to stop them, but… | 我想阻止他们的 但… |
[05:09] | It’s not your fault, it’s theirs. | 不怪你 是他们的错 |
[05:11] | Oh, is that so? | 是吗 |
[05:13] | Because we wouldn’t be here | 因为走到这一步 |
[05:15] | if you’d ripped up that contract when I asked you to. | 都是因为你不肯撕毁那份合同 |
[05:19] | You didn’t have leverage. | 你当时没有筹码 |
[05:22] | And now I do. | 现在我有了 |
[05:25] | So, you stand there and don’t move | 所以 你就站在那儿 别动 |
[05:28] | except to rip up that contract. | 只能撕毁合同 |
[05:31] | Then you get the witch. | 然后女巫就还给你 |
[05:40] | There. | 好了 |
[05:42] | Now give her back. | 把她还我 |
[05:43] | Oh, you can have her back. | 你可以把她要回去 |
[05:45] | But we didn’t say anything about her heart, did we? | 但我们可没提她的心脏 是吧 |
[05:50] | You see, my body is ready to walk the earth again. | 我的身体已经打算重回上面的世界了 |
[05:52] | Except for one thing. | 但是有一点 |
[05:54] | A living heart. | 我少颗跳动的心 |
[05:55] | So, if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意 |
[05:56] | My heart has got a protection spell on it. | 我的心上面有保护咒 |
[05:59] | You may be good at magic, but we’re better. | 你的魔法虽然厉害 但我们更厉害 |
[06:06] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[06:08] | I was beginning to think you couldn’t get in. | 我还以为你进不来了呢 |
[06:11] | Locks don’t bother me much. | 锁是关不住我的 |
[06:12] | He ripped up the contract like you wanted, so leave. | 他按你期望的撕毁了合同 走吧 |
[06:14] | Since when does the Savior answer to the king of Death? | 救世主什么时候跟死神沆瀣一气了 |
[06:16] | Since he’s the one getting my family home. | 因为他能让我的家人回家 |
[06:18] | You picked the wrong team to back, Ms. Swan. | 你选错了队站 斯旺女士 |
[06:20] | You won’t get what you want from him. | 你从他那儿是得不到你想要的东西的 |
[06:22] | Really? Because you just did, | 是吗 你不就如愿了 |
[06:23] | which is making me wonder why you’re still here. | 所以我不禁想你为什么还在这儿 |
[06:29] | Yeah, I suppose you have a point. | 你说得有道理 |
[06:33] | Rumple. | 朗普 |
[06:35] | Looks like your little boy only came for what he wanted. | 看来你儿子只是为了他想要的而来 |
[06:38] | I don’t think you’re gonna be that lucky. | 你恐怕不会那么走运了 |
[06:44] | Zelena. | 塞琳娜 |
[06:51] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[06:52] | You tore up that contract for me. | 你为我撕毁了那份合同 |
[06:55] | I didn’t think you’d do it. | 我以为你不会那么做呢 |
[06:57] | When will you believe I’d do anything for you? | 你什么时候才肯相信 我愿为你做任何事 |
[07:04] | I think I’m getting there. | 我开始相信了 |
[07:19] | Is that? | 那是… |
[07:19] | My heart. It’s beating. | 我的心 又开始跳动了 |
[07:27] | What the hell was that? | 怎么回事 |
[07:31] | My banishment. | 我的驱逐 |
[07:33] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[07:35] | I can finally leave this place for good. | 我终于可以永远离开这儿了 |
[07:39] | Very soon, at the cemetery, | 很快 在墓地 |
[07:41] | there will be a fully formed portal back to Storybrooke, | 将有一个完好的通往童话镇的传送门 |
[07:44] | – but it will close at sunset. – First things first. | -但日落时就会闭上 -重要的先做 |
[07:47] | I held up my end of the deal. | 我已经履约了 |
[07:49] | Now it’s your turn. | 该你了 |
[07:52] | We’re going home through that portal, too. | 我们也要从传送门回家 |
[07:55] | All of us. | 我们所有人 |
[08:06] | How’d it get here? | 这东西怎么跑这儿来了 |
[08:07] | The hands are moving. | 指针在拼命转 |
[08:08] | Is that a good sign or a bad one? | 这是好事还是坏事 |
[08:09] | It’s a great one if you want to leave. | 如果你想离开 就是非常好的事 |
[08:12] | When those hands spin fast enough in about an hour, | 一小时后 当指针转得足够快 |
[08:14] | it’ll turn into an open portal back. | 就会变成一扇传送门 |
[08:16] | Which we can’t go through because of those. | 但因为那些 我们过不去 |
[08:21] | So, let’s get on with it. | 赶紧的吧 |
[08:23] | Gladly. | 乐意 |
[08:30] | There. As promised. | 好了 如我所说 |
[08:33] | You’re no longer tied to this realm. | 你们不再被束缚于此了 |
[08:34] | I told you love could change him. | 我说了 爱会改变他 |
[08:36] | I don’t buy it. | 我不信 |
[08:37] | A man can’t change that quickly. | 人不会变得那么快的 |
[08:39] | We’re free to go through the portal when it opens, | 等传送门开启时 我们就可以穿过了 |
[08:41] | which means it’s time to split my heart | 所以现在该分裂我的心 |
[08:42] | so you can leave with us. | 好让你跟我们一起走 |
[08:45] | Aye, luv. | 好 亲爱的 |
[08:48] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[09:03] | – Emma. – Mom! | -艾玛 -妈妈 |
[09:06] | Why didn’t it work? | 为什么不好使 |
[09:08] | I told you we couldn’t trust him. | 我就说不能信任他 |
[09:09] | That wasn’t me. | 不怪我 |
[09:10] | I’m afraid there are laws of nature beyond even my control. | 恐怕有些自然规律连我也无法控制 |
[09:12] | No, it should work. I died. | 不 该好使的 我死过 |
[09:14] | My wife’s heart brought me back. | 我妻子的心就让我复活了 |
[09:15] | How long were you dead? | 你死了多久 |
[09:16] | A minute or so, maybe less. | 一分钟左右 可能不到 |
[09:18] | I didn’t think I recalled you entering this realm. | 我不记得你来过这里 |
[09:20] | Your soul never left your body. | 你的灵魂根本未离开过驱壳 |
[09:22] | That’s why it worked for you. | 所以你才复活了 |
[09:23] | So Hook’s been down here too long? | 那么虎克在这里待了太久了 |
[09:25] | And his body’s rotting away up there. | 他的尸体在上面腐烂了 |
[09:27] | Even if your soul could return to it, | 就算你的灵魂能回去 |
[09:29] | I doubt either of you could stomach the smell. | 你们俩估计都难以忍受那气味 |
[09:33] | Well, Emma, it appears you have to return without me. | 好吧 艾玛 看来你得自己回去了 |
[09:36] | – There has to be another way. – Emma, please. | -肯定有别的办法的 -艾玛 别这样 |
[09:38] | You’re telling me no one’s gone to the Underworld | 你是说从未有人来过冥界 |
[09:39] | and brought someone back? | 把谁带回去吗 |
[09:43] | They have. | 有过 |
[09:46] | Who? | 谁 |
[09:47] | Who did? How? | 是谁 怎么做到的 |
[09:49] | It was a long time ago, and it was a rumor. | 那是很久以前了 而且只是传闻 |
[09:52] | There’s no proof it actually worked. | 根本没有能证明此事发生的证据 |
[09:55] | Tell me everything. | 告诉我 |
[10:01] | Sorry about this, | 抱歉了 |
[10:02] | but I’m gonna go take a shower now. | 但我得去洗个澡 |
[10:04] | You gonna shower in that jajaet? | 你要穿着那件外套洗澡吗 |
[10:06] | You probably sleep in that thing, too, huh? | 睡觉也穿着它吧 |
[10:08] | Funny. | 真好笑 |
[10:10] | Sit tight, watch some cartoons. | 老实坐着 看看卡通片 |
[10:12] | I’ll be right back. | 我就回来 |
[10:49] | Sorry, Tasha. | 抱歉 塔莎 |
[10:51] | But I think your mom will survive. | 但我相信你妈妈不会有事的 |
[11:18] | Do you guys all get this special search thing? | 你们每人都有这个特殊搜索引擎吗 |
[11:22] | Oh, I dated a guy once who’s good at picking locks. | 我跟一个很会开锁的人约会过 |
[11:24] | You could’ve left. | 你可以走的 |
[11:26] | The Hancock County Courthouse has a file on me. | 汉考克法院有我的卷宗 |
[11:28] | I didn’t know that. | 我都不知道 |
[11:28] | They could know something. | 他们可能知道点什么 |
[11:30] | They could know the name of the boy who brought me in. | 他们可能知道那个送我过去的男孩叫什么 |
[11:32] | There — there could’ve been a note with me | 那里的卷宗里 |
[11:33] | that was dropped into the file, something, anything. | 可能有我的信息 哪怕一点点呢 |
[11:34] | – You could take me there. – Why would I do that? | -你可以带我去 -我为什么要带你去 |
[11:37] | Because I can get out of handcuffs, | 因为我可以开手铐 |
[11:38] | and you’ll have to track me down in every city and every hotel | 你就得追着我跑遍全国的 |
[11:41] | all the way across the country. | 每个城市每个酒店 |
[11:45] | Look, if you help me with this, | 如果你帮我 |
[11:46] | I’ll go quietly all the way to Phoenix. | 我去凤凰城的路上就乖乖的 |
[11:50] | I just want some answers. | 我只想要一些答案 |
[11:54] | You want to know where you come from. | 你想知道你是从哪来的 |
[12:00] | Courthouse opens at 9:00 tomorrow. | 法院明早9点开门 |
[12:09] | Orpheus and Eurydice. | 俄尔浦斯和欧律狄刻 |
[12:11] | I know this myth. | 我知道这个神话 |
[12:13] | She died, and he followed her to the Underworld to get her back. | 她死了 他跟着她进入地狱把她带了回去 |
[12:15] | These are the only two souls who ever escaped my realm. | 只有这两人离开过我的王国 |
[12:18] | How? | 怎么离开的 |
[12:19] | I thought you said that broke the laws of nature. | 我好像听你说到了违反自然法则 |
[12:21] | Orpheus helped Eurydice escape by feeding her ambrosia, | 俄尔浦斯给她吃了仙果 帮她逃了出去 |
[12:25] | the food of the gods. | 那是神的食物 |
[12:26] | And where exactly do you get some of that? | 那东西要去哪找 |
[12:28] | ‘Cause I don’t recall seeing it on the menu | 因为我不记得在瞎子女巫餐厅的菜单上 |
[12:30] | at the Blind Witch’s. | 见过它 |
[12:37] | An elevator? | 电梯 |
[12:38] | I’m the Savior. I’ve got magic. | 我是救世主 我有魔法 |
[12:39] | And I’m the Lord of the Underworld. | 可我是地狱之主 |
[12:40] | That should tell you something. | 你们总该明白我的厉害 |
[12:42] | The ambrosia, it’s powerful, | 仙果的力量很强大 |
[12:43] | and like a petty spoiled child, | 就像被宠坏的孩子 |
[12:46] | it wants all the power for itself. | 它想要所有的力量都归它 |
[12:47] | Everything else is shut down below. | 底下一切魔法都是无效的 |
[12:49] | There’s no hopping in and out in a puff of smoke. | 不可能让你变个烟就进进出出的 |
[12:52] | This is the only way, | 这是唯一的路 |
[12:53] | and once you’re down there, you’re on your own. | 一旦你们下去 就得靠你们自己了 |
[12:56] | And then what? We’re knee deep in a field of ambrosia? | 那然后呢 我们就在堆到及膝的仙果海洋了吗 |
[12:58] | Can’t be that easy. | 当然没那么简单 |
[12:59] | I’m not really sure. | 我不太确定 |
[13:01] | Even I’ve never ventured that far down. | 甚至是我都没有去过那里 |
[13:03] | So we’re going to the one place in hell | 所以我们是要去一个 |
[13:05] | where even the devil is afraid to go. | 连魔鬼都不敢去的鬼地方 |
[13:06] | Not hell and not the devil. | 那不是地狱 他也不是魔鬼 |
[13:09] | And not because I’m afraid. | 也不是因为我害怕 |
[13:10] | There’s a test to ensure that only those | 地下有个测试 用于保证 |
[13:12] | who are worthy of eating ambrosia can reach it, | 只有值得吃下仙果的人才能得到它 |
[13:15] | and it will require offering up your heart for judgment. | 测试要求献出自己的心进行评估 |
[13:20] | Without magic, how am I gonna take out my own — | 没有魔法 我要怎么拿出… |
[13:23] | You’re not. | 你不用 |
[13:25] | My gift to you. | 给你的礼物 |
[13:28] | Take good care of it. | 收好它 |
[13:30] | Let’s have this be the last time we do this today, okay? | 我们说好这是今天最后一次拿我心好吗 |
[13:32] | Just trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[13:34] | So, failing this test | 那 测试失败 |
[13:36] | has, what, fatal consequences? | 会 有什么 致命后果吗 |
[13:39] | One would think. | 按说是的 |
[13:40] | You don’t have to do this, Swan. | 你不用这么做 斯旺 |
[13:42] | And you didn’t have to sacrifice your life | 而你本不用牺牲自己 |
[13:44] | to save all of us from the Dark Ones. | 把我们从黑暗者的身边救回来的 |
[13:46] | We’re going. | 我们要去 |
[13:47] | We’ll be right here waiting for you. | 我们就在这儿等你 |
[13:50] | – Regina– – I know the drill. | -瑞金娜 -我知道规矩 |
[13:52] | If you’re not back by sunset — | 如果日落前你没回来 |
[13:53] | Everybody leaves, promise me. | 所有人都离开 你要保证 |
[13:55] | You’ll be back. | 你会回来的 |
[13:57] | I love you, mom. | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[13:58] | I love you, too, kid. | 我也爱你 孩子 |
[14:50] | She may not accept you for who you are, but I will. | 她或许不接受真实的你 但我会 |
[14:53] | Despite your rude abandonment of me earlier. | 虽然你之前粗鲁地抛弃了我 |
[14:58] | Touching, Papa. | 真是悲痛辛酸 爸爸 |
[15:00] | Yes, abandonment hurts, doesn’t it? | 被人抛弃很痛苦吧 |
[15:04] | But with the contract gone, | 但是既然合约没了 |
[15:06] | I only care about one thing — | 那我只在乎一件事 |
[15:08] | getting Belle home so her father can wake her. | 带贝儿回家 好让她爸爸唤醒她 |
[15:11] | I’d love to help you make the journey. | 我很愿意助你完成这次旅程 |
[15:15] | But that’s going to be quite difficult | 但是过程会很艰难 |
[15:16] | since I didn’t get the heart you promised me. | 因为你拿到承诺给我的心 |
[15:18] | Oh, there’s the man I remember. | 这才是我记忆中的那个人 |
[15:21] | Always thinking about what’s in it for himself. | 总是为自己的利益考虑 |
[15:24] | There’s something in it for you, too. | 你从中也能获益 |
[15:28] | Pandora’s Box. | 潘多拉之盒 |
[15:30] | You can keep her safe in here in exchange for a heart. | 以心交换 你可以让她在盒子里安然无恙 |
[15:33] | Otherwise, you both might lose out and miss that portal home. | 不然 你们俩就会错过回家的传送门了 |
[15:39] | Opening soon, but only till sunset. | 门就快打开了 但日落就结束 |
[15:42] | So, do we have a deal? | 成交吗 |
[15:47] | Tick, tock. | 时间不等人 |
[15:56] | We can’t just sit around waiting for them to get back. | 我们不能这样干等着他们回来 |
[15:59] | We don’t have a choice, Henry. | 我们没得选 亨利 |
[16:01] | The minute Emma and Hook get off this elevator, | 艾玛和虎克一出电梯 |
[16:03] | we’re going straight through that portal. | 我们就直接去传送门 |
[16:05] | What about Operation Firebird? | 那火烈鸟行动呢 |
[16:07] | We can’t leave the Underworld | 不帮助被困在这里的人 |
[16:08] | without helping the people trapped here. | 我们不能离开冥界 |
[16:10] | They were trapped here because of Hades. | 因为哈迪斯 他们才困在这 |
[16:13] | Who, fortunately for them, | 哈迪斯不再是这里的居民 |
[16:14] | – will no longer be a resident. – She’s right. | -对他们来说可是好事 -她说得对 |
[16:16] | The Underworld will function as it was meant to — | 冥界会一如既往地运作下去 |
[16:18] | a place for people to deal with their unfinished business | 一个人们处理自己未竟心愿的地方 |
[16:20] | without anyone getting in their way. | 任何人也无法阻挡 |
[16:22] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:22] | But a lot of the people down here | 但是这下面有很多人 |
[16:23] | don’t even know what their unfinished business is. | 都不清楚自己的未竟心愿是什么 |
[16:26] | But maybe as the author, I can tell them. | 但是也许作为作者 我可以告诉他们 |
[16:32] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[16:33] | Great. You got our message. | 好极了 你收到了口信 |
[16:34] | What are they doing here? | 他们怎么来了 |
[16:35] | Hello to you, too. | 你也好啊 |
[16:37] | Are you just gonna stand there, | 你就打算这样站在这里 |
[16:38] | or are you gonna let our darling daughter see her mommy? | 还是打算让我们亲爱的女儿看看她妈妈 |
[16:41] | – Regina. – It’s okay, Robin. | -瑞金娜 -没事的 罗宾 |
[16:43] | As hard as this is to believe, | 虽然难以相信 |
[16:46] | they’re actually helping us. | 但是他们真的在帮我们 |
[16:49] | We both want the same thing — | 我们的目标都一样的 |
[16:51] | to leave this place. | 就是离开这个地方 |
[16:52] | It’s true. He took our names off the tombstones. | 是真的 他把我们的名字从墓碑上划掉了 |
[16:54] | We can leave. | 我们可以走了 |
[16:55] | Well, then what are we still doing here? | 那我们为什么还在这里 |
[16:57] | Boy Scout’s got a point. | 童子军说得有道理 |
[16:59] | We could take the baby to the cemetery now | 我们也可以现在带宝宝去墓地 |
[17:01] | and then all walk through as soon as it opens. | 然后等传送送门一开 我们就走过去 |
[17:02] | Not without Emma and Hook. | 要把艾玛和虎克一起带走 |
[17:05] | And Henry’s right. | 亨利说得对 |
[17:06] | We can still help people. | 我们还可以帮助别人 |
[17:09] | Robin, take the baby to the portal. | 罗宾 带宝宝去传送门 |
[17:11] | No. I’m not leaving you in this place. | 不 我不会把你丢在这个地方 |
[17:13] | He may be playing nice, | 他也许变和善了 |
[17:14] | but there’s still plenty of people down here | 但是这下面还有很多 |
[17:15] | that have a grudge against you. | 对你心怀怨恨的人 |
[17:17] | Okay, then give the baby to Zelena. | 好吧 那把宝宝交给塞琳娜 |
[17:18] | Are you mad? | 你疯了吗 |
[17:27] | We can trust her. | 我们可以相信她 |
[17:30] | Maybe you can. | 也许你可以 |
[17:32] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[17:34] | I wouldn’t be doing this | 我只所以这么做 |
[17:35] | if I didn’t think it’s what’s best for your daughter. | 因为我认为这对你女儿来说是最好的 |
[18:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:16] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[18:20] | I just — I need a moment. | 我只是需要静静 |
[18:35] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[18:38] | It’s just me, Dearie. | 只有我 亲爱的 |
[18:40] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[18:41] | You’ll remember none of this. | 你不会记得的 |
[18:58] | Bloody hell. You all right, luv? | 见鬼 你没事吧 亲爱的 |
[19:00] | Looks like this is our stop. | 看来我们到了 |
[19:13] | How long could this take? | 这要多久 |
[19:14] | You take a file out of the drawer, you hand it over. | 从抽屉里拿出文件上交 |
[19:16] | How hard is that? | 能有多难呢 |
[19:17] | Maybe I can motivate them to speed up. | 也许我可以让他们加快速度 |
[19:21] | Armor. | 盔甲 |
[19:23] | What? | 什么 |
[19:24] | My jacket, the one you like to ridicule. | 我的夹克 你喜欢嘲笑的那件 |
[19:27] | It’s my armor. | 那是我的盔甲 |
[19:29] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[19:31] | You’re not thinking clearly. You’re emotional. | 你脑子不清醒 而且感情用事 |
[19:33] | It’s what keeps getting you in trouble. | 所以你总是惹麻烦 |
[19:36] | Can I give you a piece of advice? | 我能给你点建议吗 |
[19:38] | You got to learn how to protect yourself. | 你得学会如何保护自己 |
[19:40] | Look, whatever we find here, | 不管我们在这找到些什么 |
[19:42] | that ain’t gonna be the end all be all. | 都不会结束一切 |
[19:44] | Find your armor. | 找到你的盔甲 |
[19:47] | Miss, I have your file. | 小姐 找到你的档案了 |
[19:50] | It’s too thin. | 这也太单薄了 |
[19:53] | It’s the same damn article. | 这该死的是同一篇报道 |
[19:54] | There’s something on the boy who brought you in. | 有些送你来那个男孩的相关信息 |
[19:56] | Looks like he ran away and fell out of the system. | 看起来他逃走后就凭空消失了 |
[19:58] | The inventory of what I came in with. | 这是我来的时候带的东西的清单 |
[20:02] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[20:04] | Something’s missing. Can you just take another look? | 有东西不见了 你可以再找找吗 |
[20:06] | – That’s all there is. – Just look again. | -只有这些东西 -再找找 |
[20:07] | – Miss… – Okay, you know what? I can look. | -小姐 -好吧 我能自己找 |
[20:10] | Step back or I’ll have to call security. | 退后 要不我就叫保安了 |
[20:12] | I can just look through the file! | 我可以自己查档案 |
[20:12] | – Emma, It’s a dead end. – You saw that folder. | -艾玛 没用的 -你也看到档案了 |
[20:14] | Things could fall out of the folder and other things. | 可能有东西从文件夹里掉出去或者怎么了 |
[20:15] | Come on, you’re grasping at straws. | 够了 你只是在捞救命稻草 |
[20:17] | Straws are all I have! That’s it! That’s — straws are it. | 我只有救命稻草可以捞了 |
[20:18] | Calm down. You said you would go quietly if we did this. | 冷静 你说过我们查了你就会听话离开 |
[20:21] | We gave a day, we did it, now let’s go, come on. | 我们花了一天 查过了 现在走吧 快 |
[20:23] | – I’m not giving up. – Maybe you should. | -我不会放弃的 -也许你该放弃了 |
[20:25] | But don’t do it because we had a deal. | 但不要是因为我们说好了才放弃 |
[20:27] | Do it for yourself. | 要你自己打心底里放弃 |
[20:29] | Go back to Phoenix and start again, | 回凤凰城去 重新开始 |
[20:30] | looking front ways this time. | 但这次要向前看 |
[20:31] | Once you’ve paid the price for everything you’ve done, | 一旦你为你自己做过的事承担责任 |
[20:33] | you can start building a new life. | 你就可以开始新的人生 |
[20:35] | You just want to drag my ass back to Arizona | 你只是想带我回亚利桑那州 |
[20:37] | so you can get the money for bringing me in. | 然后好拿到赏金 |
[20:39] | I didn’t have to give up a whole damn day | 但我用不着浪费一整天的时间 |
[20:40] | to do this for you, did I? | 帮你做这些 不是吗 |
[20:43] | I kept my word, now you’re gonna keep yours. | 保证的事我都做到了 你也该说到做到 |
[20:47] | Hate me all you want, but tomorrow, | 你想多恨我随你便 但明天 |
[20:48] | we are going back to Phoenix. Do you understand? | 我们就回凤凰城 听明白了吗 |
[20:53] | I understand. | 明白了 |
[20:56] | Come on, kid. It’s Arizona. | 好了 孩子 不过是亚利桑那州 |
[20:59] | It’s not hell. | 又不是地狱 |
[21:06] | Here you go, Stealthy, your unfinished business. | 给你 鬼鬼祟祟 这是你未竟的心愿 |
[21:10] | I hadn’t realized how much resentment | 我没意识到我对害羞鬼 |
[21:12] | I held against Bashful. | 有这么多怨恨 |
[21:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:15] | And, um, when you get back, | 等你回去时 |
[21:17] | – can you tell my brothers I miss them? – I will. | -你能告诉兄弟们我很想他们吗 -我会的 |
[21:19] | Y-you know, Leroy — Grumpy — | 要知道 勒罗伊 爱生气 |
[21:22] | he talks about you a lot. | 他经常谈到你 |
[21:27] | Any sign of mom and Hook? | 有妈妈和虎克的消息吗 |
[21:29] | No, but we still have some time | 没有 但离传送门开启 |
[21:31] | before the portal even opens. | 都还有段时间呢 |
[21:32] | Don’t count on it! | 别做梦了 |
[21:36] | That’s right, vermin. | 没错 臭虫们 |
[21:38] | Scatter! | 滚开 |
[21:39] | Sorry, Cruella, | 抱歉 库伊拉 |
[21:40] | but I don’t think your unfinished business | 但我觉得知道自己未竟的心愿 |
[21:42] | is going to take you to any place you’d like. | 不会让你到你想去的地方 |
[21:44] | Oh, I’m not here to collect my story. | 我来这不是想知道我自己的故事 |
[21:46] | I want to stay in this marvelous realm. | 我想待在这个神奇的地方 |
[21:49] | You see, with Hades departing, | 哈迪斯离开后 |
[21:51] | the Underworld is going to need a new ruler. | 冥界需要一个新的主宰者 |
[21:54] | You? | 你吗 |
[21:55] | It’s the only upside | 这是你女儿 |
[21:56] | to your daughter sentencing me to this fate. | 带给我的唯一好处 |
[21:59] | But the job would be meaningless | 但如果手下没有人可以折磨 |
[22:01] | without a citizenry to torment. | 这工作就什么意义也没有了 |
[22:04] | Cruella, we’re not gonna let you harm these people. | 库伊拉 我们是不会让你伤害这些人的 |
[22:06] | Oh, you think I’m just going to keep them here? | 你以为我只会让他们留在这里吗 |
[22:09] | Oh, no. | 当然不是 |
[22:10] | I’m going to keep all of you here. | 我要把你们所有人都留在这 |
[22:12] | It’s only fair, | 既然是你的儿子 |
[22:14] | considering it was your son | 不愿意写故事让我复活 |
[22:15] | who refused to write me back to life, | 而你又害死了我的詹姆斯 |
[22:17] | and you, you dissolved my James, | 他可是这地方最好的玩具 |
[22:21] | the best toy in the whole playpen. | 只有这样才公平 |
[22:23] | I’m still waiting to hear | 我还等着听你说 |
[22:25] | how you’re going to stop us from leaving, Fuzzy. | 你要怎么阻止我们离开呢 大绒球 |
[22:28] | Because all your magic can do | 因为你的魔法 |
[22:30] | is make a dog roll over and beg. | 不过是让条狗打滚求饶罢了 |
[22:32] | True. I don’t have the magic | 的确 我的魔法 |
[22:35] | to keep you all penned in here. | 是不能把你们留在这里 |
[22:37] | But I do. | 但我可以 |
[22:45] | Out of the way, David. | 滚开 戴维 |
[22:47] | You forced my hand, kid eater! | 是你逼我的 食童怪 |
[22:51] | Regina! | 瑞金娜 |
[22:52] | – What the hell? – That’s right. | -怎么回事 -没错 |
[22:54] | No one’s getting out before sunset | 在日落传送门关闭之前 |
[22:56] | when the portal closes, | 没人能从里面出来 |
[22:57] | and then no one’s getting out. | 也就没人能从冥界出去了 |
[23:00] | Consider it payback, Regina! | 你设计那群孩子把我烧死在自己的烤箱里 |
[23:03] | For tricking those children into burning me in my own oven. | 这就是报应 瑞金娜 |
[23:07] | Oh, it’s going to be a nice eternity after all. | 最终这会是个很美妙的永恒 |
[23:09] | At least for us. | 至少对我们来说是这样的 |
[23:32] | The instructions couldn’t be in English? | 指令就不能是英文的吗 |
[23:34] | “Only a heart filled with true love can pass.” | 只有充满真爱的心可以通过 |
[23:37] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[23:39] | You’d be surprised what they teach you in the Royal Navy. | 皇家海军教的东西多得惊人 |
[23:41] | The only question is, | 唯一的问题是 |
[23:43] | what the bloody hell does it mean? | 这句话到底是什么意思 |
[23:45] | I think I know. | 我觉得我明白了 |
[23:47] | I think I have to weigh my heart | 我得称一下我的心脏 |
[23:48] | to see if my love for you is true. | 看看我对你的爱是不是真爱 |
[23:51] | – What? – Are you saying that what we share is… | -怎么了 -你是说我们之间… |
[23:55] | Well, we’re about to find out. | 我们马上就知道了 |
[23:58] | I know you love me. | 我明白你爱我 |
[24:01] | But true love is the rarest magic of all. | 但是真爱是世间最稀有的魔法 |
[24:05] | Are you certain? | 你确定吗 |
[24:10] | I mean, honestly, I’m not sure, | 说实话 我不确定 |
[24:13] | but who could be? | 但是谁敢确定呢 |
[24:17] | We have to try. | 我们得试一试 |
[24:20] | Why can you only admit how you feel | 为什么你只能在我或者你 |
[24:21] | when one of us is facing certain death? | 必死无疑的时候才能承认自己的感情 |
[24:26] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[24:28] | I guess my armor’s been on for such a long time | 我猜是因为我对人保持戒心太久了 |
[24:30] | that I… | 所以我… |
[24:33] | Sometimes I forget I don’t need it with you. | 有时候我忘了和你在一起不需要这样 |
[24:45] | Here goes. | 来吧 |
[25:12] | It didn’t bloody work. | 居然不管用 |
[25:17] | Emma, what’s wrong? | 艾玛 怎么了 |
[25:20] | The pedestal. | 神台 |
[25:21] | Get my heart off. | 把我的心脏拿下来 |
[25:26] | Killian. | 基利安 |
[25:27] | Killian! | 基利安 |
[25:28] | Get your heart! | 去把你的心脏拿下来 |
[25:52] | What the hell is that? | 这是怎么回事 |
[25:57] | That’s true love. | 这是真爱 |
[26:01] | Emma, you chose me. | 艾玛 你选择了我 |
[26:04] | That was the test. | 那是个测试 |
[26:49] | – Oh, God! – Geez. | -我的天啊 -天啊 |
[26:51] | Cleo, you scared the hell out of me. | 克利奥 你吓死我了 |
[26:53] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[26:54] | I know we had a deal, but I can’t — | 我知道我们之前说好了 但是我做不到 |
[26:56] | Yes, you can, and you will. | 你做得到 你也会做到的 |
[26:58] | You want your bail money that bad? | 你就那么想要你的赏金吗 |
[26:59] | Did you call security? | 你叫保安了吗 |
[27:01] | Do you think a security guard is gonna show up | 你以为保安会出来 |
[27:02] | and ask to see my license and give me my money? | 让我出示执照然后把钱给我吗 |
[27:04] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[27:05] | All they’re gonna see is two moron criminals | 大家只会看到两个脑残罪犯 |
[27:06] | on government property asking to get shot. | 跑到政府大楼里等着挨枪子 |
[27:08] | Then why are you here? | 那你到这里来干什么 |
[27:10] | Look, I’m sure that your parents | 听着 我敢肯定你父母 |
[27:12] | had reasons they gave you up, okay? | 把你送走是有原因的 好吗 |
[27:14] | But you finding out, | 但是找出原因 |
[27:16] | what good is that gonna do you? | 对你有什么好处 |
[27:17] | They would want you to focus on what you’ve got now. | 他们一定希望你努力过好现在的日子 |
[27:19] | How do you know what my parents would want? | 你怎么知道我父母想要什么 |
[27:21] | Because I know things, | 因为我明白一些道理 |
[27:22] | and sometimes you would do yourself some good listening to me. | 有时候听我的劝对你有好处 |
[27:28] | Emma, look what I’m risking being here. | 艾玛 你看我来这里找你冒了多大的险 |
[27:31] | Come on, let’s go. | 快点 我们走吧 |
[27:39] | – This is the police! – Okay, come on. | -我们是警察 -好吧 这边走 |
[27:41] | Come out with your hands over your head! | 出来 举起手来 |
[27:45] | Stand back. | 往后站 |
[27:49] | I’ll get your back. | 我来掩护你 |
[28:08] | No. | 不 |
[28:19] | The ambrosia are dead. | 仙果都已经死了 |
[28:21] | And have been for some time. | 而且死了很久了 |
[28:27] | Someone cut it. | 有人把树砍倒了 |
[28:28] | Not somebody. Hades. | 不是有人 就是哈迪斯干的 |
[28:30] | I knew we couldn’t trust him. | 我就知道不能相信他 |
[28:31] | Of course we couldn’t. | 当然了 |
[28:32] | Hades probably did this ages ago | 可能早在俄尔浦斯和欧律狄刻 |
[28:34] | when Orpheus and Eurydice used them to escape. | 逃走后 他就砍倒了 |
[28:36] | Then why lie to us? | 那他为什么骗我们 |
[28:38] | Why send us after dead fruit? | 为什么让我们来找死掉的果子 |
[28:42] | Because he doesn’t want us coming with him to Storybrooke. | 因为他不想让我们和他一起回童话镇 |
[28:49] | I don’t get it. | 我搞不明白 |
[28:50] | The Blind Witch’s spells are always half-baked. | 瞎子女巫的咒语效力都一般 |
[28:54] | Unless this isn’t her spell. | 除非这不是她的咒语 |
[28:58] | Hades. | 哈迪斯 |
[29:00] | He wants us trapped in here. | 他想把我们困在这里 |
[29:07] | It’s open now, | 传送门开了 |
[29:07] | but it won’t stay open much longer — | 但是开不了多久 |
[29:09] | 15 minutes tops. | 最多15分钟 |
[29:11] | They should’ve been here by now. | 他们应该到了啊 |
[29:12] | I don’t know what’s keeping them, | 不知道什么事让他们耽误了 |
[29:13] | but we can’t wait. | 但是我们等不了了 |
[29:15] | Zelena, we don’t have time. | 塞琳娜 我们没时间了 |
[29:17] | I can’t leave my sister here. | 我不能把我妹妹丢在这儿 |
[29:18] | We’ve done everything we can for your friends. | 我们已经尽力帮助你的朋友了 |
[29:19] | They’re heroes. They’ll get here in time. | 他们是英雄 他们能赶上的 |
[29:21] | Do you really think so? | 你真的这么觉得吗 |
[29:23] | Without me in their way, | 没有我挡他们的道 |
[29:25] | what could possibly stop them? | 还有什么能阻止他们呢 |
[29:29] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[29:31] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[29:44] | Where have you been? | 你去了哪儿 |
[29:45] | We’re running out of time. | 快没时间了 |
[29:47] | Still can’t bring yourself to trust little Rumple, | 你还是不能相信朗普吗 |
[29:49] | can you, Papa? | 是吗 老爸 |
[29:51] | You always were a touchy boy. | 你总是那么敏感 |
[29:55] | I take it that means | 按我的理解 |
[29:55] | it’s not going to be open much longer. | 开不了多久了 |
[29:58] | Shall we? Not quite yet. | 可以吗 还不行 |
[30:01] | Timing is everything. | 时间胜过一切 |
[30:04] | Have patience, Papa. | 耐心点 老爸 |
[30:12] | There must be seeds or clippings | 这儿肯定有些种子碎草 |
[30:14] | or something we could use to help save you. | 之类的能救你 |
[30:15] | Hades tricked us into coming down here. | 哈迪斯骗我们来到这儿 |
[30:16] | There’s no telling what he’s done to your family, | 更难说他会对你的家人做些什么 |
[30:18] | or what he’ll do if he reaches Storybrooke. | 一旦他到达童话镇 他又会干什么 |
[30:24] | We need to get out of here. | 我们该离开儿 |
[30:25] | Not without the ambrosia. It’s the only way we can — | 不能没有仙果 那是我们唯一… |
[30:26] | We’ll find another way up, I promise. | 我保证会找到其他法子的 |
[30:28] | But we have to go. | 我们必须走了 |
[30:44] | Blood. I didn’t hear a shot. | 血 可我没听见枪声啊 |
[30:48] | It’s not a shot. | 不是枪击 |
[30:53] | Glass from the window. | 而是窗子的碎玻璃 |
[30:56] | I’m so sorry. I didn’t — | 我很抱歉 我不… |
[30:59] | An ambulance. | 救护车 |
[31:00] | You’re gonna be okay. You’re gonna be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[31:02] | It’s not an ambulance. | 不是救护车 |
[31:04] | That’s the cops. Don’t get caught here. | 那是警察 别在这儿被抓 |
[31:06] | They’ll be able to help you. | 他们能帮你 |
[31:07] | And I’ll call your family. | 我会给你家打电话的 |
[31:09] | I have no family. | 我没家了 |
[31:12] | Your little girl. | 你的女儿 |
[31:14] | I saw the picture. | 我看到了相片 |
[31:16] | She has no idea who I am. | 她不知道我是谁 |
[31:20] | What? | 什么 |
[31:21] | I took that 10 years ago from across the street. | 10年前我在街对面拍的 |
[31:28] | You gave her up. | 你把她遗弃了 |
[31:30] | Just like I was. | 就像我一样 |
[31:34] | You’re holding on too tight. | 你抓的太紧了 |
[31:38] | Emma, let go. | 艾玛 放弃吧 |
[31:41] | Let go. | 放弃吧 |
[31:46] | Over here! We got blood! | 在这儿 有血迹 |
[31:48] | And they went this way! | 他们从这儿跑了 |
[32:00] | Come on, we don’t have that much time before the portal closes. | 快 入口关闭前我们可没多少时间 |
[32:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:07] | I’m not going up with you. | 我不能和你一起上去 |
[32:09] | I never was. | 我从来没打算 |
[32:11] | We’re never gonna find anything up there to save me. | 我们永远找不到能救我的东西 |
[32:14] | But you said — | 可是你说… |
[32:15] | It was the only way I could get you to leave that chamber. | 那是唯一让你离开密室的方法 |
[32:18] | No. | 不 |
[32:19] | Killian, I came to the Underworld to save you. | 基利安 我来冥界是来救你的 |
[32:21] | I’m not going back without you. | 我可不能白跑一趟 |
[32:23] | I’m afraid we don’t have that choice, luv. | 亲爱的 恐怕我们别无选择 |
[32:26] | Look. | 看 |
[32:28] | I just want to say my goodbyes down here | 我只想在这儿分别 |
[32:31] | without everyone watching. | 没旁人 |
[32:35] | No. | 不 |
[32:37] | We’ve already had more time than we were ever meant to. | 我们享受了比原计划更多的时间 |
[32:39] | – That’s not true. – We both know it is. | -不是的 -我们都明白是这样的 |
[32:42] | You should have let me go in Camelot. | 在卡米洛特你就该放我走了 |
[32:44] | Don’t make that mistake again. | 别犯同样的错 |
[32:49] | I just… | 我只是… |
[32:53] | I don’t know how to say goodbye. | 我不知道该如何告别 |
[32:56] | Well, then don’t. | 好吧 那就别这么做了 |
[32:58] | Just promise me one thing. | 答应我一件事 |
[33:01] | If I helped take off that armor, | 如果我已经帮你取下了你的盔甲 |
[33:03] | don’t…put it back on | 别再为了 |
[33:05] | just because you’re gonna lose me. | 失去我而再去穿上了 |
[33:13] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[33:23] | But then you have to promise me something, too. | 但你也要答应我一件事 |
[33:26] | Don’t let me be your unfinished business. | 别让我成为你的未尽之事 |
[33:30] | Move on from here. | 从这儿离开 |
[33:32] | Don’t wait for me to show up. | 别等我出现 |
[33:36] | Aye, luv. | 好的 亲爱的 |
[33:37] | I think I can manage that. | 我想我能处理好 |
[33:53] | – I love you. – I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[34:57] | Yes, sir, I’m on the trail. | 好的 我盯上了 |
[34:59] | You’ll have your skip by tonight, | 今晚就能抓到 |
[35:01] | and then the next one — | 那么下一个… |
[35:02] | Yeah, no, I know. | 不 我知道了 |
[35:04] | I know it’s a trial period, | 我知道现在还是试用期 |
[35:06] | but you’ll see I’ve got this. | 但你会发现我能做到的 |
[35:07] | I can do it. | 我能做到 |
[35:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:11] | Oh, I got to go. Bye. | 要出发了 再见 |
[35:24] | Hi. Can I help you? | 要我帮忙吗 |
[35:26] | Maybe. | 好的 |
[35:35] | Where did you get this? | 你在哪儿得到这个的 |
[35:36] | So, it’s you? | 是你吗 |
[35:37] | Tasha Morris. | 塔莎·莫里斯 |
[35:40] | I’ve never seen this picture before, | 我从没见过这张照片 |
[35:42] | but yeah, that looks like me. | 但确实像我 |
[35:45] | Am I in some kind of trouble? | 我有麻烦了吗 |
[35:48] | Here’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[35:50] | I… knew your birth mother, | 我认识你生母 |
[35:55] | Cleo Fox. | 克利奥·福克斯 |
[35:59] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[36:01] | I collected everything I could find about her. | 我尽可能地收集了她的信息 |
[36:04] | I have access to some records from work. | 我的工作可以接触相关记录 |
[36:06] | I just thought… | 我只是觉得 |
[36:08] | you might want to know where you came from. | 你可能想知道自己究竟从哪儿来 |
[36:13] | Is — is she looking for me? | 她在找我吗 |
[36:18] | She’s… | 她已经… |
[36:28] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:35] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[36:53] | Could you ring this up for me? | 能帮我结算这一件吗 |
[36:55] | Yeah, of course. | 没问题 |
[37:15] | I got to get to work. | 我得开工了 |
[37:32] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[37:34] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[37:37] | Emma, where’s Hook? | 艾玛 虎克呢 |
[37:43] | I’ll explain later. | 我之后会解释 |
[37:44] | We have to hurry to get to the thing. | 我们得赶去那东西 |
[37:46] | We can’t. | 不行 |
[37:47] | The Blind Witch cast a spell trapping us here. | 瞎子女巫施咒困住了我们 |
[37:50] | Let me guess, she got it from Hades. | 肯定是哈迪斯给她的 |
[37:52] | This whole thing has been a setup | 这都是用来把我们 |
[37:54] | to keep us trapped in the Underworld. | 困在冥界的陷阱 |
[37:55] | – You mean, the ambrosia — – It wasn’t there. | -你是说那里没有仙果 -不在那儿 |
[38:00] | So, Hook… | 那虎克 |
[38:02] | he — he can’t leave? | 他走不掉了吗 |
[38:05] | He can move on. | 但他可以离开 |
[38:09] | But he wanted to make sure that we all got out | 但就算他回不去 他也想保证 |
[38:11] | even if he couldn’t. | 我们能回去 |
[38:19] | Well, then, let’s give him his wish. | 那就如他所愿吧 |
[38:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:45] | – You did it. – Come on, it’s getting late. | -你们成功了 -快 要迟到了 |
[38:47] | Let’s get out of here. | 赶紧离开这里 |
[38:53] | People will find them. | 人们会找到的 |
[39:03] | It’s nearly time. | 快到时间了 |
[39:05] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[39:07] | We don’t want to miss our ticket home. | 我们可不想错过回家的票 |
[39:09] | Now… | 你 |
[39:11] | are you ready? | 现在准备好了吗 |
[39:13] | Yes. | 好了 |
[39:17] | Thank you, son. | 谢谢 儿子 |
[39:19] | Pleasure’s all mine, Papa. | 一直很荣幸 爸爸 |
[39:26] | Wait, something — | 等等 有点 |
[39:28] | Wait, something’s wrong. | 等等 有点不对劲 |
[39:29] | Does it feel different than you remembered? | 跟你记忆中不一样吗 |
[39:32] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[39:33] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[39:34] | That wasn’t really Robin Hood’s heart | 放进你体内的其实不是 |
[39:36] | I put inside you. | 罗宾汉的心脏 |
[39:39] | I knew you or your shadow could be watching. | 我知道你和你的影子会监视我 |
[39:42] | Whilst you were otherwise distracted, | 但趁你没注意的时候 |
[39:46] | I returned Robin’s heart to him. | 我把罗宾的心还给他了 |
[39:48] | What did you put in me? | 你放进去了什么 |
[39:51] | A wineskin I glamoured, | 我施过法的酒囊 |
[39:53] | filled with water… | 装满了 |
[39:56] | from the River of Souls. | 灵魂之河的水 |
[39:59] | No. | 不 |
[40:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:03] | Villains don’t get happy endings, Papa. | 坏人没有好下场 爸爸 |
[40:06] | And I’m here to make sure you never get yours. | 我要确保你没有好下场 |
[40:27] | Goodbye, Papa. | 再见 爸爸 |
[40:30] | For good this time. | 这次是永别了 |
[41:19] | The portal, it’s closing! Hurry! Hurry! | 传送门要关了 快 快 |
[41:23] | Go! | 进去 |
[41:27] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[41:31] | I’m sorry there wasn’t some other way. | 抱歉我们别无他法 |
[41:36] | When I bought this jacket, | 我买这件夹克时 |
[41:37] | it was meant to be armor | 本应该是用来 |
[41:39] | to protect me from getting hurt by those I love. | 保护我不受我爱的人的伤害 |
[41:43] | But now it’s just a reminder | 但现在却能提醒我 |
[41:45] | that I have to protect those I love. | 我必须保护我爱的人 |
[41:49] | Nothing’s more important. | 这才是最重要的 |
[41:51] | You did your best for Hook. | 你已经尽力挽救虎克了 |
[41:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:56] | Did I? | 我真的尽力了吗 |
[41:59] | All I know is, I can’t lose anyone else. | 我只知道 我不能再失去我爱的人 |
[42:02] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |