时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I killed you. | 我杀了你 |
[00:03] | Did you really think it would be that easy? | 你真觉得杀我会那么容易吗 |
[00:06] | How do you like your gift? | 你喜欢你的礼物吗 |
[00:07] | I should have known it came from you. | 我应该想到是你送的 |
[00:09] | The tremors, they come with visions. | 震颤 还伴有幻象 |
[00:10] | People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. | 你一辈子都会听他们唠叨你该如何做 |
[00:12] | You just got to punch back, | 你只需要回击他们 |
[00:13] | because there are no fairy godmothers in this world. | 因为这个世上没有仙女教母 |
[00:16] | Do we have a deal? | 成交吗 |
[00:20] | You have to ask yourself — | 你要问问自己 |
[00:21] | is helping them exactly | 是否正因为帮了他们 |
[00:23] | what causes your story to end? | 你的故事才走到了尽头 |
[00:40] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[00:45] | You’re sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[00:46] | You don’t need Hyde’s help. | 你不需要海德帮忙 |
[00:47] | You have us. | 你有我们呢 |
[00:48] | Fighting the Evil Queen is kind of what we do best. | 抵御巫后是我们最擅长的了 |
[00:50] | No offense, but this is not the Evil Queen you remember. | 别见怪 她可不是你记忆里的那个巫后 |
[00:54] | I crushed her heart, and somehow she’s still alive. | 我捏碎了她的心 可她不知怎么还活着 |
[00:58] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[00:59] | I… I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:01] | I’m betting Hyde does. | 我敢说海德知道 |
[01:03] | And you think that’s gonna make him talk? | 你觉得这个就足以让他开口吗 |
[01:05] | Compared to the cup of noodles Nurse Ratched serves, | 跟疯人院护士提供的即食面相比 |
[01:07] | my lasagna… | 我的千层面 |
[01:10] | is fit for a king. | 是给国王的美食 |
[01:15] | What the hell is all that? | 那都是什么 |
[01:22] | The Evil Queen. | 巫后 |
[01:24] | Yes, and from the looks of that, | 是啊 看起来 |
[01:26] | great minds really do think alike. | 英雄的确所见略同 |
[01:29] | It’s too bad she got here first with a better menu. | 可惜她来得早 东西也更好 |
[01:33] | What did she want? | 她想要什么 |
[01:34] | The same thing as you… | 跟你一样 |
[01:35] | information. | 信息 |
[01:37] | I told her a great deal about my friends, | 我跟她说了很多我朋友的事 |
[01:41] | but now…I’m sated. | 现在 我吃饱了 |
[01:44] | So the price of information has gone up. | 所以信息的价格提高了 |
[01:50] | Oh, it’s hard | 很难吧 |
[01:52] | to try to stay one step ahead of yourself. | 想要先自己一步 |
[01:58] | Isn’t it, Regina? | 是吧 瑞金娜 |
[02:18] | Just finished signing in the last of the newcomers. | 最后的新来客也签好字了 |
[02:22] | I had everyone write down who they were traveling with. | 我让大家把自己的旅伴都写了下来 |
[02:26] | So we can add up who’s still out there. | 这样我们就可以查查还有谁没找到 |
[02:28] | Clever boy. | 很聪明 |
[02:29] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[02:31] | Ashley, hi! | 阿什莉 |
[02:32] | Hey, Alexandra! How are you? | 亚历山德拉 你好吗 |
[02:35] | You guys want to sit down and join us? | 你们要坐下吗 |
[02:36] | Oh, no, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[02:37] | Thomas is just getting us some food to go, | 托马斯在要外卖食物 |
[02:39] | and I don’t want to take up your time. | 我也不想占用你们的时间 |
[02:40] | I know you’re busy, but with all these new people, I just… | 我知道你们在忙 但来了这么多新居民 |
[02:43] | I thought that I should help somehow, | 我觉得自己该帮帮忙 |
[02:45] | And since I’m running the daycare, | 由于我在经营日托所 |
[02:47] | I figured why not offer them free babysitting. | 何不提出免费帮他们看孩子呢 |
[02:50] | Anyway, I was hoping to maybe get a look at that list | 我想看看你的名单 |
[02:52] | just to see who brought kids. | 看有谁带来了孩子 |
[02:54] | Well, if you can understand these scribbles, | 如果你看得懂这些字迹 |
[02:56] | then be our guest. | 就请便吧 |
[02:57] | Great. | 太好了 |
[03:01] | Someone new. Mom, want to come help? | 新人 妈妈 来帮忙啊 |
[03:03] | That’s what I do, kid. | 我就是干这个的 孩子 |
[03:04] | I’ll be right back. | 就回来 |
[03:08] | Excuse me, miss. | 打扰 女士 |
[03:09] | Hey, would you mind distracting Alexandra | 你能先照顾下亚历山德拉 |
[03:11] | while I take a look at this? | 等我看完这些 |
[03:12] | I have no idea w… | 我不知道怎么… |
[03:18] | What’s your daughter’s name? | 你女儿叫什么 |
[03:21] | You have to tell me about your doggy. | 跟我说说你的狗狗吧 |
[03:23] | What? | 什么 |
[03:36] | That’s quite the little charmer you’ve got there. | 你真是有个小可爱 |
[03:37] | Yeah, thanks to Emma. | 多谢了艾玛 |
[03:39] | If it weren’t for her, I wouldn’t have any of this. | 如果不是她 我就不可能拥有这一切 |
[03:43] | What about the two of you, anyway? | 你们俩呢 |
[03:45] | Any chance of a fairy-tale ending? | 会有童话般的结局吗 |
[03:49] | Uh, we’re taking things slow. | 我们在慢慢来 |
[03:51] | Quite slow, actually. | 非常慢 |
[03:52] | I’m still sleeping on a cot on a pirate ship | 我还在海盗船上的小床上睡 |
[03:54] | near a pregnant woman who likes to snore. | 我隔壁的孕妇喜欢打鼾 |
[03:57] | Well, I have a good feeling about you and Emma. | 我觉得你和艾玛会幸福的 |
[04:00] | Believe me… | 相信我 |
[04:01] | If I can get a happy ending, anyone can. | 如果我能有幸福结局 那谁都能有 |
[04:08] | Ella. Are you done cleaning yet? | 埃拉 你打扫好了吗 |
[04:10] | Not yet. I’m trying. | 还没呢 我在努力扫了 |
[04:12] | You’re failing. | 你干得不好 |
[04:15] | I don’t see your daughters lifting a finger. | 你女儿可没抬一根手指帮忙 |
[04:17] | If your father had left me with money for a proper staff, | 如果你父亲留下钱供我养仆人 |
[04:19] | I wouldn’t ask you to do such things. | 我也不会叫你来做这些了 |
[04:21] | But unfortunately for both of us, | 但很遗憾 |
[04:24] | he only left me with you. | 你只给我留下了你 |
[04:28] | Out of the way, Ella! | 让开 埃拉 |
[04:30] | We have a guest! | 我们来客人了 |
[04:34] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[04:35] | I come with an invitation to the royal ball. | 我带来了皇家舞会的邀请 |
[04:38] | And who in the world are you? | 你是谁 |
[04:40] | We were expecting the prince’s butler. | 我们等的是王子的管家 |
[04:42] | I’m the prince’s footman. | 我是王子的仆人 |
[04:44] | But I can assure you | 但我保证 |
[04:44] | the invitation is as good from my humble hands. | 我卑微的手不会使这份邀请打折扣 |
[04:48] | “Humble” is one word for it. | 可以说”卑微” |
[04:52] | “Filthy” would be another. | 也可以说”肮脏” |
[05:00] | Girls, I’ve scraped and fought your whole lives for this… | 姑娘们 我一辈子努力打拼都是为了这个 |
[05:04] | An invitation to the royal ball… | 皇家舞会的邀请 |
[05:08] | And a chance to dig your claws into a prince. | 抓住一位王子的机会 |
[05:13] | No. Not this one. | 不 这件不行 |
[05:16] | No, not that one. | 那件也不行 |
[05:19] | I suppose I’ll have to sell the porcelain | 我只能卖掉瓷器 |
[05:21] | and buy you something new for the ball. | 为你们买新衣了 |
[05:24] | Do you think… Maybe I could go? | 你觉得 我可以去吗 |
[05:28] | You? | 你 |
[05:29] | And what would you wear? Your best rags? | 你要穿什么 你最好的烂衣服吗 |
[05:33] | I do have one dress. | 我有一件裙子 |
[05:40] | It was my mother’s favorite gown. | 是我妈妈最喜欢的衣服 |
[05:44] | Let me see that. | 我看看 |
[05:48] | Wretched. | 真可怜 |
[05:50] | Clorinda. | 克洛琳达 |
[05:54] | No! No! | 不 不要 |
[05:59] | No! | 不要 |
[06:10] | Oh, don’t cry, Ella. They’re just cinders. | 别哭 埃拉 只是落了灰 |
[06:13] | Oh, cinders on Ella. | 落了灰的埃拉 |
[06:16] | Cinder-ella. | 灰姑娘 |
[06:20] | It’s perfect! | 多棒啊 |
[06:22] | Cinderella. | 灰姑娘 |
[06:27] | Come. We have a ball to attend. | 走吧 我们还要出席舞会呢 |
[06:50] | Hello, Gus. | 你好 盖斯 |
[06:59] | That’s funny. | 有意思 |
[07:01] | Mother used to tell me stories of a key exactly like this. | 母亲以前跟我讲过这样一把钥匙的故事 |
[07:06] | She said that it was magic… | 她说它有魔法 |
[07:09] | That it could take you to another world… | 它可以带你去别的世界 |
[07:12] | And you escape all your troubles. | 可以逃避一切烦恼 |
[07:14] | It’s the Land of Untold Stories. | 那里叫无故事国 |
[07:20] | It’s too bad there’s no such thing as magic. | 可惜这世上没有魔法 |
[07:29] | Archie! | 阿奇 |
[07:31] | Sorry. I can come back later. | 抱歉 我可以回头再来 |
[07:32] | Oh, no need. Um, we were just wrapping up. | 没事 我们就要结束了 |
[07:36] | Wrapping up? I paid for an hour. | 结束 我付了一小时的钱 |
[07:38] | We haven’t even gotten to the work stuff. | 我们还没说到工作上的事呢 |
[07:40] | I mean, I’m stuck toiling in the mines | 我留在矿上干苦工 |
[07:43] | and Dopey goes off and gets his master’s degree? | 糊涂蛋却跑去读硕士了 |
[07:45] | Now I got to pick up his slack? | 我要接过他的工作 |
[07:46] | He’s flirting with coeds. | 而他可以去跟大学生调情 |
[07:47] | I thought Dopey was a tree. | 糊涂蛋不是成树了吗 |
[07:48] | No, we got him out weeks ago. | 不 我们几周前就把他救出来了 |
[07:50] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[07:52] | You think we sit around waiting for you to do everything? | 你以为我们就坐等着你来拯救一切吗 |
[08:00] | Y-you want to sit down? | 你想坐下吗 |
[08:01] | No. | 不 |
[08:02] | Last time you were here, you were worried about Regina. | 上次你来时 表达了对瑞金娜的担忧 |
[08:07] | I don’t want to talk about Regina. | 我不想谈瑞金娜 |
[08:09] | But you want to talk about something. | 但你有事想说 |
[08:10] | Okay, well, that’s good. That’s… that’s progress. | 好 这是好事 这是进步 |
[08:13] | Go on. | 说吧 |
[08:14] | You know that I’m not a jealous person. | 你知道我不是个善妒的人 |
[08:17] | – But? – But… | -但是 -但是 |
[08:19] | Seeing Ashley today with her perfectly happy family… | 今天见到阿什莉和她完美的家庭 |
[08:23] | Made you jealous. | 让你嫉妒了 |
[08:25] | Because… because you’re not happy? | 因为 你不幸福吗 |
[08:27] | No, because I am happy | 不 因为我很幸福 |
[08:28] | and I know it’s going away… that vision of my future. | 但我知道就幸福要保不住了 我看到的未来幻象 |
[08:30] | My number is up. | 我大限将至 |
[08:32] | And every time I think about it, then that thing happens, | 每次我一想到它 就会发颤 |
[08:36] | and my magic goes away. | 我的魔法就不好用了 |
[08:38] | The mind has a profound effect on the body. | 大脑对身体的影响很深 |
[08:41] | Whenever I get nervous, I get hives. | 每次我紧张时就会起疹子 |
[08:43] | My magic doesn’t have hives. | 我的魔法不是起疹子了 |
[08:44] | My magic is failing! | 是不行了 |
[08:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:54] | Let’s just say it is, okay? | 就算是 |
[08:57] | Is that a reason to stop striving for what you want? | 那你就要停止为你渴望的东西努力了吗 |
[09:00] | Emma, any day, I-I could walk out that door | 艾玛 每天 我走出那扇门 |
[09:03] | and I could get hit by a bus, | 都可能被大巴撞死 |
[09:05] | but that hasn’t stopped me from walking out the door. | 但这并没能阻止我走出大门 |
[09:08] | This is not about a bus. | 不是为了那辆大巴 |
[09:09] | It’s very hard to keep this secret from my family. | 对家人保守这个秘密很难 |
[09:13] | Like Hook and me, we should be living together. | 虎克和我 我们该同居了 |
[09:14] | He wants to, I want to. Hook’s waiting for me to ask him. | 他想 我想 虎克就等着我提出来 |
[09:16] | So why don’t you? | 那为什么不呢 |
[09:19] | Because he deserves a future | 因为他应得的未来 |
[09:20] | and I can’t give that to him. | 我给不了 |
[09:23] | I feel like a fraud. | 我觉得自己像个骗子 |
[09:23] | This happiness is an illusion. | 这幸福只是幻觉 |
[09:28] | I went and fought for everybody else’s happy endings, | 我去为其他所有人的幸福结局打拼 |
[09:30] | and then… | 然后 |
[09:33] | I don’t get mine. | 我自己却得不到 |
[09:35] | Emma, maybe it’s not about how you end things. | 艾玛 或许结局不是重点 |
[09:38] | Maybe it’s about how you live them. | 或许生活的过程才是重点 |
[09:47] | – Emma! – Thomas, | -艾玛 -托马斯 |
[09:48] | – you all right? – It’s Ashley. | -你没事吧 -是阿什莉 |
[09:50] | I went to drop Alex home, and she wasn’t there, | 我去送亚历山德拉回家 但她不在 |
[09:52] | but I found this. | 但我找到了这个 |
[09:54] | “Clorinda was on the newcomer list. | “新来人名单上有克洛琳达 |
[09:56] | She’s in Storybrooke, and I have to find her | 她在童话镇 我得找到她 |
[09:58] | before it’s too late”? | 否则就太迟了” |
[09:59] | Clorinda was, | 克洛琳达 |
[10:00] | I guess you’d call her the evil stepsister. | 是所谓的邪恶继姐 |
[10:03] | Do you think she’s gonna hurt Ashley? | 你觉得她会伤害阿什莉吗 |
[10:05] | More like the other way around. | 恐怕是反过来 |
[10:06] | My hunting rifle is missing. | 我的猎枪不见了 |
[10:08] | Wait. You think that Cinderella’s | 等等 你觉得灰姑娘 |
[10:10] | gonna kill her stepsister? | 会杀了她继姐吗 |
[10:12] | Some scars don’t heal, you know? | 有些旧伤疤是无法愈合的 |
[10:16] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[10:17] | – To find her. – How? | -找她 -怎么找 |
[10:20] | The way you find Cinderella. | 用找灰姑娘的办法 |
[10:23] | With her shoe. | 用她的鞋 |
[10:31] | So, your little science experiment can really tell us | 你的科学实验真能告诉我们 |
[10:34] | why the Evil Queen is still alive and how to destroy her? | 巫后为什么还活着 以及如何摧毁她吗 |
[10:38] | It’s a possibility | 有可能 |
[10:39] | if I can re-create the serum that split you. | 如果我能重制分裂了你们的血清 |
[10:48] | Sorry. I need my lab, my equipment. | 抱歉 我需要我的实验室 和设备 |
[10:51] | It’s a world away. | 那在另一个世界 |
[10:52] | Well, in this world, we don’t give up so easily. | 在这个世界 我们没那么容易放弃 |
[10:53] | Come on, there’s got to be something else inside we can use. | 来吧 里面肯定还有别的我们能用的东西 |
[10:59] | He’s as useless as his other half. | 他跟他的另一半一样没用 |
[11:02] | Regina, he’s trying to help. | 瑞金娜 他也是想帮忙 |
[11:03] | I know. I’m just… | 我知道 我就是… |
[11:05] | I’m sick of being one step behind her. | 我受够了总是晚她一步 |
[11:07] | So get a step ahead. | 那就领先她一步 |
[11:10] | She thinks like you. Try thinking like her. | 她像你一样思考 试试像她那样思考 |
[11:12] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:14] | I used to be good at this. | 我以前很擅长这个的 |
[11:18] | When you want to tear families apart, you… | 如果你想分裂一个家庭 |
[11:21] | you look for the cracks that are already there. | 就寻找已经存在的裂痕 |
[11:25] | Like Zelena and me. | 比如我和塞琳娜 |
[11:27] | I have to talk to my sister. | 我得去跟我姐姐谈谈 |
[11:36] | We will find a way to defeat the Evil Queen. | 我们会想到办法打败巫后的 |
[11:38] | We always do. | 我们总能做到 |
[11:40] | Is this our life now… | 我们的生活就是这样了吗 |
[11:41] | just defeat and repeat? | 反复不断地抗击袭击 |
[11:44] | I just want things to be normal someday. | 我只希望有天生活能归于正常 |
[11:47] | What does normal even look like? | 正常是什么样啊 |
[11:49] | Well… it might sound crazy, | 听上去可能很疯狂 |
[11:51] | but for 28 years, things were normal. | 但那28年来 一直很正常 |
[11:54] | When we were cursed? | 我们受诅咒时吗 |
[11:55] | There was a downside. | 虽然也有不好的一面 |
[11:59] | I liked teaching. | 我喜欢教书 |
[12:01] | That was Mary Margaret. | 那是玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[12:02] | And why can’t a princess be a teacher? | 为什么公主不能当老师呢 |
[12:04] | What’s more noble than that? | 有什么比这更高尚呢 |
[12:07] | I’d like to teach again. | 我想再次开始教书 |
[12:08] | Is that crazy? | 这很疯狂吗 |
[12:10] | That… | 这 |
[12:13] | is the most normal thing I’ve heard in a long time. | 是我长久以来听到过的最正常的事了 |
[12:28] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:30] | I think I have a way to help Jekyll. | 我可能有办法帮助杰基尔了 |
[12:35] | Swan, see that parry? | 斯旺 看到他的回挡了吗 |
[12:37] | Think he’s finally getting the hang of it. | 他终于开始开窍了 |
[12:39] | Yeah. What are you doing here, Henry? | 嗯 你干什么呢 |
[12:41] | Hook told me you two were going to find Ashley. | 虎克说你俩要去找阿什莉 |
[12:43] | I thought I could help. | 我想帮忙 |
[12:44] | Was this your idea? | 是你的主意吗 |
[12:45] | Some sort of a weird | 某种怪异的 |
[12:46] | “pirate teaches him how to be a man” thing? | “海盗教孩子怎么做男人” |
[12:48] | No, this was all his idea. He said it was a… | 不 是他的主意 他说… |
[12:50] | Well, what did you call it? | 你怎么说的来着 |
[12:52] | – Mother-son bonding. – Yes. | -增进母子感情 -是的 |
[12:54] | All right. Operation Cobra Part Two. | 好吧 眼镜蛇行动续集 |
[12:58] | Every shoe belongs to a foot. | 每只鞋都有合适的脚 |
[13:01] | And this one will take us right to her. | 这只鞋能带我们找到她 |
[13:14] | Look at this, Gus. | 看啊 盖斯 |
[13:16] | Isn’t it amazing? | 这里多棒 |
[13:18] | Whatever I owe Rumplestiltskin for, it is worth it. | 不管我欠朗普斯金什么 这都值了 |
[13:22] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[13:23] | I’ve heard other mice tell terrible tales about him. | 我听其他老鼠讲过关于他很可怕的故事 |
[13:25] | Whatever else he might be, | 不管他是怎么样的 |
[13:29] | for tonight, he’s my fairy godmother. | 今晚 他是我的魔法教母 |
[13:33] | Father. Whatever. | 教父… 吧 |
[13:36] | Thanks to him, I have this dress, | 多谢他 我有裙子 |
[13:39] | glass slippers… | 玻璃鞋 |
[13:40] | And all… this. | 还有这一切 |
[13:45] | It’s free cheese. | 是免费奶酪 |
[13:46] | Go. Have fun. | 去吧 开心点 |
[13:57] | I am so sorry! Did I tear your dress? | 对不起 我弄坏你的裙子了吗 |
[13:59] | If I did, I’ll sew it up myself! | 如果有 我会亲自缝补的 |
[14:01] | It’s okay. Really, it’s okay. | 没事的 真的 没事的 |
[14:03] | I’m Snow White. | 我是白雪公主 |
[14:04] | Ella. | 埃拉 |
[14:05] | Nice to meet you, Ella. | 认识你很高兴 埃拉 |
[14:07] | I feel terrible about your dress. | 很抱歉踩了你的裙子 |
[14:08] | Don’t. I stopped worrying about dresses a long time ago. | 不必 我早就不在乎我的裙子了 |
[14:12] | I’m not your typical princess. | 我不是个寻常的公主 |
[14:15] | But I get the feeling neither are you. | 但我觉得你也不是 |
[14:17] | Oh, no, I’m not. I’m not a princess at all. | 不 我根本不是个公主 |
[14:19] | I’m just an ordinary girl playing dress-up for a night. | 我就是个平凡的女孩 玩一晚的扮装 |
[14:22] | Well, I don’t think you’re ordinary. | 我觉得你并不平凡 |
[14:26] | And apparently, neither does he. | 看来他也不觉得 |
[14:30] | – Is that…? – The prince. | -那是… -王子 |
[14:32] | Don’t worry. They’re not all as stuffy as you think. | 别担心 他们并不都像你想的那么刻板 |
[14:35] | You think he could be charming? | 你觉得他会很有魅力[白马王子]吗 |
[14:37] | Oh, that name’s taken. Go. | 那位有主了 去吧 |
[14:51] | It appears Princess Snow wants us to converse. | 看来白雪公主希望我们聊聊 |
[14:54] | – Yeah, she thought you were… – Staring? | -是啊 她觉得你在… -盯着你看 |
[14:57] | Was it that obvious? | 有那么明显吗 |
[14:59] | Then I apologize. | 那我道歉 |
[15:00] | But I could tell there was something different about you, | 但我看得出你有些与众不同 |
[15:03] | And that was before I saw those glass shoes of yours. | 然后我还看到你穿着水晶鞋 |
[15:05] | Wherever did you get them? | 那鞋是哪来的 |
[15:07] | You wouldn’t believe me if I told. | 如果我告诉你 你也不会信 |
[15:09] | A girl with mystery. I like that. | 有秘密的女孩 我喜欢 |
[15:12] | But can you dance in them? | 你穿着它能跳舞吗 |
[15:14] | I can try. | 我可以试试 |
[15:23] | Would it be too bold if I asked your name? | 问你的名字会不会太唐突 |
[15:25] | I thought you liked a mystery. | 你不是喜欢秘密吗 |
[15:29] | Then a mystery it shall be. | 那就让它成为秘密吧 |
[15:31] | The girl with the glass slippers. | 穿水晶鞋的女孩 |
[15:38] | You’re not from this world, are you? | 你来自另一个世界吧 |
[15:40] | Is that bad? | 那样不好吗 |
[15:43] | It’s wonderful. | 那很好 |
[15:51] | If you’ll excuse me, | 失陪了 |
[15:51] | I have a quick piece of business, but I’ll return. | 我要快速地处理点事 但我马上回来 |
[15:57] | Don’t go anywhere. | 别走开 |
[16:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:26] | I’m so excited. | 我好激动 |
[16:28] | Do you know who they’re laughing at? | 你知道他们在笑谁吗 |
[16:30] | They’re laughing at you. | 他们在笑你 |
[16:33] | Do you really think he would choose you over her? | 你真觉得他会选你而不选她吗 |
[16:38] | But he… | 但他 |
[16:39] | but he danced with me. | 但他跟我跳舞了 |
[16:41] | He was making fun of you, dear. | 他只是在嘲弄你 亲爱的 |
[16:43] | You’re so obviously a serving girl. | 你显然是个仆人 |
[16:46] | Look at that garish blue dress. | 看你那俗气的蓝裙子 |
[16:48] | He made you into a joke. | 他把你当作了笑柄 |
[16:50] | And everyone here knew it. | 大家都知道 |
[16:53] | Except you. | 只有你不自知 |
[17:15] | Hello, sheriff. | 你好 警长 |
[17:17] | Thought you would be on patrol right now. | 我以为你这会儿该去巡逻了 |
[17:20] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪弄来的 |
[17:24] | This was my father’s coin. | 那是我父亲的硬币 |
[17:26] | I need to know if his death was really an accident. | 我需要知道他的死究竟是不是意外 |
[17:29] | So, what do you say | 我们可不可以 |
[17:32] | we skip right to the part where you offer me a deal? | 直接跳到你跟我提出交易的部分 |
[17:35] | Well, I do like candor. | 我喜欢坦诚 |
[17:38] | Almost as much as I like deals. | 就像我喜欢交易一样 |
[17:40] | So… | 所以 |
[17:42] | Yes, the coin was mine for a time. | 是的 硬币我拿到很久了 |
[17:46] | And lucky for you… | 你走运了 |
[17:49] | I’m a stickler for records. | 我这人喜欢做记录 |
[17:52] | Here we are. | 找到了 |
[17:56] | Name your price. | 说价吧 |
[17:57] | Now you’re talking. | 这才像话 |
[17:58] | But I must warn you, | 但我要警告你 |
[18:00] | The more desperate the man, the higher the price, | 一个人越急切 代价就越高 |
[18:02] | and you seem… quite desperate. | 而你似乎 非常急切 |
[18:05] | So I’ll have to ask you. | 所以我要问 |
[18:08] | How badly do you want a deal? | 你究竟多想做交易 |
[18:22] | Gus, what are you doing? | 盖斯 你干什么呢 |
[18:27] | Right! Mother’s key. | 对了 妈妈的钥匙 |
[18:30] | She said it was magic. | 她说它有魔法 |
[18:33] | Maybe… | 或许 |
[18:54] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[18:56] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[18:58] | No! | 不 |
[19:01] | – You can’t leave. – What do you care?! | -你不能走 -你为什么在乎 |
[19:03] | When you marry the prince, you won’t need me anymore. | 等你嫁给王子 就不需要我了 |
[19:05] | No, no, no, you have got this all wrong. | 不不 你错了 |
[19:07] | – The prince loves you. – What? | -王子爱的是你 -什么 |
[19:11] | You’re the girl in the glass slipper. | 你是穿水晶鞋的女孩 |
[19:13] | He’s out there right now | 他现在正在 |
[19:14] | searching the entire kingdom for you. | 搜遍全国找你 |
[19:17] | You’re making fun of me again. | 你又在嘲弄我了 |
[19:19] | I saw him give you that rose. | 我看见他给你玫瑰了 |
[19:20] | It’s because I’m getting married, | 因为我要结婚了 |
[19:23] | but not to the prince. | 但不是嫁给王子 |
[19:26] | To his footman, Jacob. | 是他的仆人 雅各布 |
[19:29] | The prince was only passing along a message. | 王子只是在传递消息 |
[19:31] | The footman? | 仆人 |
[19:33] | But… you were so cruel to him. | 但你之前对他那么刻薄 |
[19:38] | Mother would never let me marry a footman. | 母亲绝不会允许我嫁给一个仆人的 |
[19:42] | And so I… | 所以我 |
[19:44] | put on an act. | 就装相 |
[19:47] | Like I’ve done most of my life. | 我这辈子一直是如此 |
[19:52] | I am so sorry, Ella. | 很抱歉 埃拉 |
[19:56] | For everything. | 为我做的一切 |
[19:57] | But we have both been her prisoner. | 但我们都是她的囚徒 |
[20:01] | And tonight, I can finally escape. | 今晚 我终于能逃脱了 |
[20:07] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[20:09] | I’m going to meet Jacob at the guard tower at the prince’s castle, | 我要去王子城堡的守卫塔跟雅各布碰面 |
[20:12] | and we are gonna ride far away | 我们要骑马离去 |
[20:15] | and start a little farm together. | 一起建立个小农场 |
[20:18] | And I am never coming back. | 我再也不会回来了 |
[20:22] | You know your mother will hunt you down wherever you go. | 不管你逃去哪 你母亲都会去找你的 |
[20:27] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[20:37] | Ashley! What are you doing?! | 阿什莉 你在做什么 |
[20:39] | Go away! | 走开 |
[20:41] | We’re your friends. Why are you threatening us? | 我们是你的朋友 为什么要威胁我们 |
[20:43] | Look, I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你们 |
[20:45] | There’s just something I have to do just as soon as I figure out | 等我找到我姐姐的藏身处 |
[20:47] | where my sister’s hidden herself. | 我要做一件事 |
[20:49] | – We cannot let you hurt her. – Hurt her? | -我们不能让你伤害她 -伤害她 |
[20:51] | No, you’ve got it all wrong. I’m not trying to hurt Clorinda. | 不 你们错了 我不是想伤害克洛琳达 |
[20:53] | I’m trying to help her. | 我是想帮她 |
[20:55] | Why? She’s your wicked stepsister. | 为什么 她是你邪恶的继姐 |
[20:57] | You don’t know the real story. | 你并不了解真实的故事 |
[20:59] | In the end, Clorinda wasn’t the wicked sister. | 最终 克洛琳达并不是我邪恶的继姐 |
[21:02] | I was. | 我才是 |
[21:06] | So you did something bad. We’ve done a lot of bad things. | 你做了坏事 我们都做过很多坏事 |
[21:09] | A long time ago, | 很久以前 |
[21:10] | I told you if people saw you a certain way, | 我和你说如果有人用某种眼光来看待你 |
[21:11] | you had to punch back and show them who you are. | 你就反击回去 让他们看看真实的你 |
[21:14] | If you see yourself a certain way, | 如果你以某种眼光来看待自己 |
[21:15] | punch back and see yourself differently. | 反击回去 换一种眼光来看待自己 |
[21:17] | You can change. You can fix this. | 你可以改变 可以扭转局面的 |
[21:20] | Whatever it is, I will help you. | 无论如何 我都会帮你的 |
[21:22] | No, but that’s the thing. | 不 但这才是问题 |
[21:24] | You just said it. I have to throw the punch. | 你刚刚说了 我必须出手反击 |
[21:26] | That’s why I came out here alone. | 所以我才一个人来 |
[21:27] | You can’t do it for me this time. | 这次你帮不了我 |
[21:30] | Do you know how it feels | 你知不知道 |
[21:31] | when you know all your happiness is a lie? | 明知自己的幸福只是个谎言的滋味吗 |
[21:35] | Yeah. I do. | 我知道 |
[21:42] | Swan? | 斯旺 |
[21:43] | Swan, stop her! Use your magic! | 斯旺 拦下她 用你的魔法 |
[21:47] | I can’t. | 我用不了 |
[21:49] | I’m sorry. I can’t. | 抱歉 我用不了 |
[21:52] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[21:55] | I just need to know if the Evil Queen was here. | 我只是要知道巫后有没有来过这里 |
[22:00] | You’re gonna wake Robin. | 你会吵醒罗宾的 |
[22:04] | That rattle. | 拨浪鼓 |
[22:07] | She was here! | 她来过这里 |
[22:12] | Okay, fine. She was here. | 好吧 她来过 |
[22:14] | Well, you have to give that back. | 你要把拨浪鼓还给她 |
[22:16] | Our mother’s rattle? | 我们母亲的拨浪鼓吗 |
[22:18] | The only family heirloom I have? | 我唯一拥有的传家宝吗 |
[22:20] | There are strings attached. | 她送给你是有条件的 |
[22:22] | I’m a big girl. | 我不是小女孩了 |
[22:24] | Stop judging me. | 别再指责我 |
[22:26] | I’m not trying to judge you. I am trying to save you. | 我不是要指责你 我只是想救你 |
[22:29] | Save me? | 救我 |
[22:30] | You’re the one that needed saving so badly, | 你才急需人救吧 |
[22:32] | you ripped yourself in half. | 你把自己撕成了两半 |
[22:36] | So if you’re gonna blame anyone here, blame yourself. | 如果你要怪人的话 就怪你自己吧 |
[22:41] | It’s still happening. | 手还是颤抖不停 |
[22:43] | I thought the Cricket was helping you. | 小蟋蟀不是在帮你吗 |
[22:45] | I thought so, too. | 我也这么想的 |
[22:47] | Having a little trouble with your magic? | 魔法有点失灵吗 |
[22:50] | Stay away from my mom. | 离我妈妈远点 |
[22:52] | Henry. Now, is that any way to speak to your real mother? | 亨利 你就这样和你真正的妈妈说话的吗 |
[22:56] | You’re not my mother. | 你不是我妈妈 |
[22:57] | Well, sure I am. I raised you. | 我当然是 是我养大你的 |
[22:59] | I helped you with your homework. I packed your lunches. | 我帮你做功课 给你准备午餐 |
[23:02] | Regina and I may have split, | 我和瑞金娜也许分离了 |
[23:04] | but I am as much your mother as she is. | 但我和她一样是你妈妈 |
[23:08] | Now stop slouching. | 别垂头丧气的 |
[23:10] | Posture is self-respect, and if you don’t have it, | 站直了 这是一种自尊 如果你没有 |
[23:13] | no one else will give it to you. | 别人也没法带给你 |
[23:15] | Henry, hey. Don’t listen to her. | 亨利 别听她说 |
[23:17] | Says the woman who was never around. | 从未陪伴在旁的人好意思说吗 |
[23:20] | You’re right. I was never around, and I owned that. | 你说得对 我承认我从未陪伴在他身边 |
[23:23] | You’re just the worst part of Regina. | 你是瑞金娜的邪恶面 |
[23:25] | Am I? Or am I the part that is honest about myself? | 是吗 还是诚实面对自我的那一面呢 |
[23:30] | You see, Regina never had her happy ending | 瑞金娜之所以一直得不到幸福结局 |
[23:32] | because she’s never been strong enough | 是因为她一直不够强大 |
[23:35] | to let her story run its course. | 让她的故事顺其自然地走下去 |
[23:37] | I won’t make that mistake, mnh-mnh, for myself… | 我不会再犯这个错误 为我自己 |
[23:42] | Or our new arrivals. | 以及我们那些新来的朋友 |
[23:43] | What about those people? What do you want with them? | 他们怎么了 你想把他们怎么样 |
[23:46] | Patience. | 耐心 |
[23:48] | You just wait until those untold stories play out. | 你就等着看好戏吧 |
[23:52] | But here’s a little spoiler. | 我可以先剧透一点 |
[23:53] | Cinderella’s story won’t end well. | 灰姑娘的结局不好 |
[23:56] | Why would you want to hurt Ashley? | 你为什么要伤害阿什莉 |
[23:58] | I don’t. I want to hurt you. | 我不想 我想伤害的是你 |
[24:01] | I want you to see how pointless you are. | 我要让你看到你有多没用 |
[24:05] | I saved her once. I’ll save her again. | 我能救她一次 就能再救第二次 |
[24:06] | Oh, that’s the tragic thing about being a savior. | 这就是救世主的悲剧 |
[24:11] | You have to keep saving people. | 你只能无止尽的去救人 |
[24:13] | But once you’re off the chessboard… | 但一旦你离开了棋局 |
[24:18] | …Everything falls apart. | 一切都会崩溃 |
[24:20] | All those happy endings turn to dust, | 所有幸福结局化为飞灰 |
[24:24] | and your entire life means… | 而你的整个人生 |
[24:27] | nothing. | 再无意义 |
[24:29] | Let me show you what it feels like. | 我会让你知道那是什么感觉 |
[24:41] | Where the hell are we? | 我们在哪 |
[24:43] | She took us off the chessboard. | 她把我们带出了棋局 |
[24:55] | David, hi. Come in. | 戴维 快进来 |
[24:59] | Do you, uh — do you want to sit down? | 你 要坐吗 |
[25:00] | Oh, no, no, no, no, thanks. I’ll — I’ll stand. | 不用了 谢谢 我站着就行 |
[25:02] | What, uh — what brings you here? | 你 你怎么来了 |
[25:04] | Nothing much. | 没什么大事 |
[25:07] | I have something for you. | 我有东西转交你 |
[25:09] | From your husband. | 受你丈夫所托 |
[25:12] | I have no idea what it says. | 我不知道里面是什么 |
[25:13] | I’m just the messenger. | 我只是个送信的 |
[25:17] | You? A messenger? | 你 居然当信使 |
[25:21] | What did you need from him? | 他那有什么你想要的东西 |
[25:24] | He has information about my father. | 他有关于我父亲的消息 |
[25:27] | About his death. | 关于他的死 |
[25:29] | And you had to make a deal to get it? | 为这你就得跟他交易吗 |
[25:31] | Sounds like my husband. | 听起来确实是我丈夫会干的事 |
[25:35] | There. You can, uh — you can say I took it. | 好了 你可以 说我收下了 |
[25:39] | And I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[25:40] | I’m sure it must not have been easy | 我想你的童年里 |
[25:41] | – Growing up without your father. – It was. | -没有父亲肯定过得不容易 -以前是 |
[25:44] | Of course, it wasn’t easy when he was there, either. | 当然了 他在世时我过得也一样不容易 |
[25:47] | Drunk and sad. | 他酗酒 从来不开心 |
[25:49] | Mm. I guess it’s hard to say which is worse for some fathers. | 看来父亲死的早真说不好是好是坏 |
[25:56] | Gone. | 去世 |
[25:58] | It was worse having him gone. | 相比起来 他去世更不好 |
[26:02] | Fathers and sons. | 父与子啊 |
[26:06] | It’s hard for you, I think. | 很不容易 我想 |
[26:08] | ’cause no matter what the damage to the relationship, | 因为不管关系再怎么不好 |
[26:10] | you need each other. | 你们还是需要着对方 |
[26:15] | Ashley was my first save. | 阿什莉是我救的第一个人 |
[26:16] | You take that away, then what? | 抹去了这件事 会怎么样 |
[26:18] | Everything I’ve done can be undone? | 我做过的一切都能被抹去了吗 |
[26:20] | By the evil queen? No, no, no. My Emma’s too strong for that. | 被邪恶的巫后吗 不 我的艾玛更强大 |
[26:23] | Look, we can worry about the big picture later. | 这种大事以后再考虑 |
[26:25] | Right now the little picture’s saying | 我们现在遇到的小麻烦 |
[26:26] | that we have to go, magic or no magic. | 提醒我们必须得走了 不管有没有魔法 |
[26:28] | Go where? Back to where Ashley left us? | 去哪 回到和阿什莉分开的地方吗 |
[26:30] | She’s not there. | 她不在那儿 |
[26:31] | She’s charging into who knows what, | 她正赶去 谁知道是什么故事 |
[26:32] | and if the evil queen wants it to play out, it’s not good. | 可如果巫后想让这个故事成真 就坏了 |
[26:35] | Then we figure out where she’s headed next. | 那我们就找出她要去的地方 |
[26:36] | You didn’t used to have magic and you found people. | 你以前没有魔法的时候也能找到人 |
[26:40] | He’s right. Just imagine that you’re back in your old life | 没错 想象一下你回到以前的生活 |
[26:43] | as a bails bonds-person — woman. | 做保释代理人的时候 |
[26:45] | How did you find people then? | 你那时怎么找到人的 |
[26:49] | Try to think like the skip thinks and get inside their head. | 像逃跑的人一样思考 走进他们的内心 |
[26:53] | Why are they running? | 他们为什么逃跑 |
[26:55] | What is their story? Who do they love? | 他们有什么故事 他们爱着谁 |
[26:56] | Their story. | 他们的故事 |
[26:58] | Ashley said she was trying to help her stepsister, | 阿什莉说她要帮助她的姐姐 |
[27:00] | Uh, Camilla? | 卡米拉 |
[27:02] | Calinda? | 卡琳达 |
[27:03] | – Ca– uh. Calinda. – Callista. | -卡…卡琳达 -卡莉丝塔 |
[27:05] | I thought it was Calinda. | 我觉得是卡琳达 |
[27:06] | Clorinda. Ashley blames herself | 克洛琳达 阿什莉很自责 |
[27:08] | for her not getting her happy ending. | 因为她没让姐姐得到幸福的结局 |
[27:09] | If the book says what her ending was supposed to be, | 如果书上说了她的结局是什么 |
[27:12] | then that’s a clue we need. | 那或许就是我们需要的线索 |
[27:16] | Yes! It’s in here. Look. | 太好了 书里写了 快看 |
[27:20] | Clorinda, where are you? | 克洛琳达 你在哪 |
[27:23] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[27:25] | Clorinda. | 克洛琳达 |
[27:26] | She’s run off with the footman! | 她和男仆私奔了 |
[27:30] | I-I don’t know where she’s gone, | 我不知道她去哪了 |
[27:32] | But — but maybe it won’t matter. | 但也许这并不重要 |
[27:35] | The prince is looking for me. He liked me. | 王子在找我 他喜欢我 |
[27:38] | You know, maybe if I married well, | 要是我嫁得好 |
[27:40] | Clorinda could do whatever she wanted. | 克洛琳达就可以做自己想做的事了 |
[27:41] | The prince isn’t gonna marry you. | 王子是不会娶你的 |
[27:44] | He isn’t even gonna recognize you. | 他甚至不会认出你 |
[27:46] | – Of course he’ll recognize me. – Officially? | -他当然会认出我 – 正式承认你吗 |
[27:49] | Will the people officially recognize you? | 人民会正式承认你吗 |
[27:52] | You look like a trash bin | 你看起来就像个垃圾桶 |
[27:54] | and have the education of my cat. | 受过的教育和我的猫差不多 |
[27:59] | Of course, if you had proof… | 当然 如果你有证据… |
[28:03] | it would be hard to deny you. | 就很难否认你了 |
[28:11] | Look what we have here. | 看啊 这里有个好东西 |
[28:14] | Okay. Okay. You want to know where Clorinda is. I get it! | 好吧 你想知道克洛琳达在哪 我明白 |
[28:16] | But the shoe isn’t that important. | 但鞋子并没有那么重要 |
[28:19] | Oh, yes, it is. | 不 鞋子很重要 |
[28:21] | It’s your proof. | 它能证明你 |
[28:23] | It’s crucial. | 至关重要 |
[28:25] | Now, where’s my daughter? | 说吧 我女儿在哪 |
[28:27] | The guard tower! | 守卫塔 |
[28:33] | No! | 不 |
[28:40] | Careful in here. | 当心 |
[28:43] | Glass can cut. | 玻璃会割伤人 |
[28:52] | It’s been a long time. | 已经很久了 |
[28:55] | Clorinda. | 克洛琳达 |
[28:56] | I’ve been searching everywhere, | 我一直在到处寻找 |
[28:58] | And then I realized you might figure to come here. | 后来我意识到你可能会想到来这 |
[29:03] | You’re hurt. | 你受伤了 |
[29:06] | I am so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[29:09] | This is all my fault, | 都是我的错 |
[29:10] | But I’m going to fix our story. | 但我会解决好的 |
[29:12] | I just hope that someday you can forgive me. | 我只希望有一天你能原谅我 |
[29:18] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[29:20] | And neither can she. | 她也不能 |
[29:27] | It’s too late for that, Cinderella. | 太迟了 灰姑娘 |
[29:35] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[29:55] | No one’s here. | 这儿没人 |
[29:56] | I may be a princess, but I know how to track. | 我虽然是公主 但我也懂如何追踪 |
[29:59] | This is where she came. | 她来到过这儿 |
[30:03] | I’m up here! | 我在这儿 |
[30:05] | I’m here! | 我在这 |
[30:07] | Then she must be gone. | 那她一定离开了 |
[30:10] | Let’s keep looking. | 继续找 |
[30:33] | Told ya! | 我说了吧 |
[30:35] | It is you. | 真的是你 |
[30:36] | Why did you run away? | 你为什么要逃走 |
[30:38] | I’m so sorry about that, and just — and everything. | 我对此表示抱歉 也为所有事感到抱歉 |
[30:41] | I never should’ve even come to the ball. | 我就不该去参加舞会 |
[30:42] | I didn’t — I didn’t mean to mislead you. | 我不是 我不是故意要骗你的 |
[30:45] | And — and she broke it, so there’s — there’s no proof, | 她把它打碎了 所以… 没什么能证明了 |
[30:48] | And — and I totally understand | 我 我非常理解 |
[30:49] | if your people want you to go with someone else — | 如果人民想要你和别人订婚 |
[30:51] | Why would they want someone else? | 为什么人民想要别人 |
[30:53] | Because I’m no one. | 因为我什么也不是 |
[30:55] | Nonsense. | 胡说 |
[31:00] | I know you have a name. | 我知道你有名字 |
[31:06] | Ella. | 埃拉 |
[31:08] | Well, if you’ll allow me, I’d like to change that. | 如果你愿意的话 我想让它变成 |
[31:13] | To Princess Ella. | 埃拉王妃 |
[31:18] | Will you? | 你愿意吗 |
[31:19] | Y-yeah. | 愿意 |
[31:22] | Yes, of course! | 当然愿意 |
[31:42] | Thank you, princess Snow. | 谢谢你 白雪公主 |
[31:44] | Now, let’s go to the palace. | 我们回宫去吧 |
[31:46] | I’ll wake the royal glass blower. | 我会吩咐皇家玻璃工匠 |
[31:48] | You need new shoes. | 你需要一双新鞋 |
[31:49] | That sounds lovely. | 听起来很不错 |
[31:54] | But there’s something I need to fix first. | 但我还有些事要解决 |
[32:02] | – A key? – It’s magic. | -一把钥匙 -这是魔法 |
[32:04] | It makes any door lead to the land of untold stories. | 它可以开启任何通往无故事王国的门 |
[32:08] | It would pause our lives, but we could be together. | 可能时间会暂停 但我们就能长相厮守了 |
[32:13] | To the land of untold stories. | 去往无故事王国 |
[32:17] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[32:19] | “No”? | “不” |
[32:21] | You’ll kill him! | 你会杀了他的 |
[32:22] | But, darling, that’s the idea. | 但亲爱的 我就是这么打算的 |
[32:24] | Stop! Get away from her! | 住手 远她远点 |
[32:30] | Cinderella. | 灰姑娘 |
[32:31] | You told her where we’d be? | 你告诉了她 我们会在哪里 |
[32:33] | You filthy little rat. | 你这卑鄙的告密者 |
[32:35] | I’m sorry, but look. | 我很抱歉 但是你看 |
[32:36] | Thomas found me. We’re engaged. | 托马斯找到我了 我们订婚了 |
[32:40] | And you came here to what? | 那你来这里做什么 |
[32:41] | To rub it in our faces? | 为了在我们面前没完没了地炫耀吗 |
[32:44] | No. | 不是的 |
[32:46] | This is so unfair. | 这太不公平了 |
[32:49] | I’ve pulled myself through life for 50 years now, | 我这辈子一直争强好胜 争了快50年了 |
[32:55] | and every year I keep pulling, | 没有一年放松 |
[32:58] | and when it’s finally my turn to rest, | 但当终于该轮到我休息时 |
[33:00] | this girl who I’ve carried like a — | 这个如同我灵魂中伤疤的 |
[33:03] | like a scab on my soul, | 养女… |
[33:06] | she gets it all and I get nothing? | 却得到了一切 而我一无所有 |
[33:11] | No. | 不 |
[33:16] | Mother, what are you doing? | 母亲 你在做什么 |
[33:18] | I’m pausing. | 我在让时间暂停 |
[33:20] | Perhaps when the world makes sense again, | 也许当世界重新开始讲道理时 |
[33:22] | I’ll come back and get what’s owed to me. | 我会回来 得到我应得的一切 |
[33:25] | And you, my dear, you are coming with me. | 而你 亲爱的 你要和我同去 |
[33:29] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[33:31] | The footman can find someone at his own level. | 这男仆会遇到和他门当户对的人的 |
[33:37] | – Clorinda, listen to me. – Quiet. | -克洛琳达 听说我 -闭嘴 |
[33:39] | I was trying to help you and Jacob | 我在魔法森林时就想 |
[33:40] | find your happiness back in the enchanted forest, | 帮你和雅各布找回你们的幸福 |
[33:42] | and maybe you could get that here. | 也许你可以在这里得到 |
[33:45] | Jacob? He’s here? | 雅各布 他在这里吗 |
[33:48] | He’s been in Storybrooke the whole time. | 他一直在童话镇 |
[33:50] | Isn’t…that why you came here to his farm? | 这不是 你到他农场来的原因吗 |
[33:54] | True enough. | 确实如此 |
[33:55] | And here’s the man himself. | 农场主来了 |
[33:59] | Jacob! | 雅各布 |
[34:01] | This little patch of filth is his. | 这脏兮兮的一亩三分地确实是他的 |
[34:03] | See, I discovered my own fairy godmother here — | 知道吗 我在这里找到了自己的仙女教母 |
[34:08] | the Evil Queen. | 巫后 |
[34:09] | She’s helping me find the missing pieces of my betrayal. | 她帮我找到了所有背叛过我的人 |
[34:12] | Time to finish an old job. | 是时候算旧账了 |
[34:15] | Leave him alone! | 放过他吧 |
[34:17] | Ella, you said you would fix this! | 埃拉 你说过会弥补这一切的 |
[34:20] | – Stop, please. – No. | -求求你住手吧 -不 |
[34:22] | I wanted to be the one taken care of for once. | 我也想当一次被照顾的人 |
[34:26] | You’re in pain. | 你很痛苦 |
[34:27] | Okay? But you don’t get to | 好吗 但是你也不必 |
[34:28] | put that off on Clorinda or Jacob! | 把痛苦转嫁给克洛琳达和雅各布吧 |
[34:30] | She’s paid enough! | 她已经付出得够多了 |
[34:33] | No! | 不要 |
[34:34] | You really think I won’t shoot you? | 你真以为我不会杀你吗 |
[34:40] | I suppose you’re right. | 我猜你是对的 |
[34:42] | This is a coward’s weapon, anyway. | 无论如何这都是懦夫的武器 |
[34:45] | Not nearly personal enough. | 远不够私人 |
[35:00] | Ashley! | 阿什莉 |
[35:02] | Thank god we found you. | 谢天谢地我们找到你了 |
[35:04] | No. | 不 |
[35:11] | This needs magic. | 救她需要魔法 |
[35:15] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[35:17] | You can do it. | 你能做到的 |
[35:49] | I am so sorry for what I did. | 我为之前一切感到抱歉 |
[35:52] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[36:04] | You did it, Swan. | 你做到了 斯旺 |
[36:30] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[36:35] | Told you I could help you, doctor. | 我就说了我能帮到你 医生 |
[36:37] | Oh, my, yes. This is exactly what I need. | 对 这就是我要的 |
[36:39] | Just whose garage are we in, anyhow? | 我们这是在谁的车库里 |
[36:43] | That would be mine. | 那是我的 |
[36:45] | Please, help yourself to any of the equipment, | 设备随你用 |
[36:47] | but, um, steer clear of the refrigerator. | 但是别用冰箱 |
[36:51] | It’s not food in there. | 里面可没吃的 |
[36:56] | – Whale. – Whale? | -威尔 -威尔 |
[36:58] | Whale is my curse name, Dr. Jekyll. | 威尔是我被诅咒后的名字 杰基尔医生 |
[37:00] | I did most of my best work as Frankenstein. | 我做的最好的作品是弗兰肯斯坦 |
[37:04] | Oh, yes. | 对 |
[37:06] | It’s an honor, doctor. An honor. | 很荣幸 医生 很荣幸 |
[37:09] | Uh, we must begin at once. | 我们必须马上开始 |
[37:12] | Dr. Jekyll and Dr. Frankenstein. | 杰基尔医生和弗兰肯斯坦医生 |
[37:14] | You know what that sounds like? | 你知道听着像什么吗 |
[37:16] | The world’s scariest-sounding pediatrician’s office. | 世界上听着最恐怖的儿科诊室 |
[37:19] | That and a really first-rate | 高中一流的 |
[37:22] | high-school science faculty. | 科学教师 |
[37:25] | I mean, after we’re done, | 我是说 等我们干完 |
[37:26] | we could have All this equipment moved to the classrooms, | 我们可以把所有设备都搬去教室 |
[37:28] | could put these guys to work teaching. | 还可以让这些家伙继续教书 |
[37:31] | It’s all part of getting this town back to normal. | 让小镇恢复正常 |
[37:38] | Put some back into it, sister. | 使点劲儿啊 妹妹 |
[37:42] | She really was brave — Ashley. | 艾希莉真勇敢 |
[37:45] | Putting love before life. | 视爱重于生命 |
[37:47] | Exactly. | 确实 |
[37:54] | Move in with me. | 搬来和我一起住 |
[37:58] | What? | 什么 |
[38:00] | Move in with me. | 搬来和我一起住 |
[38:04] | I know everything in life is uncertain, | 我明白生命中的一切都是无常的 |
[38:07] | but sometimes you have to walk out the door | 可是有时候你必须走出去 |
[38:08] | and hope there’s not a bus. | 盼望着没有公交车来撞你 |
[38:11] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[38:15] | I have a closet full of red jackets. | 我有一柜子的红夹克 |
[38:16] | I feel like I could make some space for some black leather. | 我想该为黑夹克腾点地方了 |
[38:18] | Well, when you put it like that, | 好吧 既然你这么多了 |
[38:20] | then I would love to move in with you. | 我愿意搬去和你一起住 |
[38:39] | You’re still up? What’s going on? | 你还没睡 怎么了 |
[38:41] | Yeah. I have this… | 对 我有这个… |
[38:46] | Gold gave me this. It’s about the coin. | 戈登给我的 是关于硬币的 |
[38:50] | A shepherd… | 一个牧师 |
[38:52] | found it in the wreckage of a cart. | 在马车残骸中找到的 |
[39:01] | Your father. | 你父亲 |
[39:04] | What a terrible reminder. I’m sorry. | 让你想你不好的往事 我很遗憾 |
[39:06] | There’s more to it. | 不止这些 |
[39:08] | This man, my father, he’d been stabbed. | 这个男人 我的父亲 他是被刺死的 |
[39:11] | He wasn’t killed in the accident. | 他不是在事故中遇害的 |
[39:13] | He wasn’t drunk. | 他没有喝醉 |
[39:15] | That’s good news. | 这是好消息 |
[39:16] | He didn’t betray you. He kept his word. | 他没有背叛你 他信守了诺言 |
[39:20] | That means his killer could still be out there. | 但也意味着杀害他的凶手还逍遥法外 |
[39:23] | Don’t do this. | 别这么干 |
[39:25] | Don’t think about who did it. Just let it go. | 别再想着是谁干的 随它去吧 |
[39:29] | Let us live our lives. | 过好我们的日子 |
[39:30] | I’ll teach, you’ll be sheriff. | 我教书 你当警长 |
[39:32] | – Isn’t this what a sheriff does? – No, no, no. | -这不就是警长该做的吗 -不不 |
[39:34] | What you’re contemplating is vengeance, not justice, | 你想要的是复仇 不是正义 |
[39:37] | and we don’t need vengeance. | 我们不需要复仇 |
[39:38] | We have this town | 我们有这座小镇 |
[39:39] | and our daughter and our son who really needs you. | 我们的女儿和儿子也需要你 |
[39:45] | It may not be epic, | 也许没那么伟大 |
[39:48] | but it is the most important thing you will ever do, | 但这才是你最重要的使命 |
[39:53] | and it won’t happen | 而这一切 |
[39:55] | if you’re off seeking revenge | 会因你执意去清算陈年旧账 |
[39:58] | for some decades-old crime. | 而烟消云散 |
[40:02] | Being there for Neal… | 陪在尼尔身边 |
[40:06] | how could that not be epic? | 怎么能说不伟大呢 |
[40:10] | Of course it’s where I want to be. | 我当然想要这样的生活 |
[40:14] | Good. | 好 |
[40:16] | Come to bed. | 上床吧 |
[40:19] | You know what? I’m just gonna burn this. | 知道吗 我要把这个烧了 |
[40:21] | That way I don’t even have to think about it. | 这样我就不用总想着它了 |
[40:54] | This is for a little child. | 献给一个小朋友 |
[40:56] | A little verse I like. | 是一首我喜欢的小诗 |
[40:59] | Sleep well, my bairnie, sleep. | 安睡吧我的宝贝 睡吧 |
[41:01] | The lang, lang shadows creep. | 长长的影子爬过 |
[41:03] | The fairies play on the munelicht brae, | 仙子在月光下的山坡上演着童话剧 |
[41:05] | An’ the stars are on the deep. | 星星挂在夜空深处 |
[41:07] | The bogie man’s awa’, the dancers rise an fa’, | 鬼怪已经远离 舞者翩翩起舞 |
[41:11] | An’ the howlet’s cry frae the bour-tree high | 接骨木丛中传来尖声枭叫 |
[41:13] | Comes through the mossy shaw. | 穿过生苔的杂木林 |
[41:15] | Sleep well, my bairnie, sleep. | 安睡吧我的宝贝 睡吧 |
[41:18] | The lang, lang shadows creep. | 长长的影子爬过 |
[41:20] | The fairies play on the munelicht brae, | 仙子在月光下的山坡上演着童话剧 |
[41:22] | An’ the stars are on the deep. | 星星挂在夜空深处 |
[41:32] | It’s not fair. Even now the savior wins. | 这不公平 救世主又赢了 |
[41:37] | Yes, but for how long? | 是的 不过能赢多久呢 |
[41:39] | Don’t tell me to be patient. | 别跟我说要有耐心 |
[41:41] | Right now, your pathetic half | 现在你那可悲的另一半 |
[41:43] | is working on a way to destroy me. | 正努力想办法要摧毁我 |
[41:47] | My sympathies. | 对你深表同情 |
[41:49] | I’m not asking for your sympathy. | 我不需要你的同情 |
[41:51] | No, you’re asking for my help. | 是啊 你要让我帮忙 |
[41:55] | And that’s a tall order to fill… | 这可是个棘手的事情… |
[41:59] | from inside this cell, milady. | 在牢里可办不到 夫人 |
[42:04] | Well, in that case. | 既然这样 |
[42:09] | Let’s take a walk. | 我们出去走走吧 |