英文名称:In the Name of the King 2 Two Worlds
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Elianna the Powerful… | 大法师阿莲娜 |
[00:18] | sorceress, shifter. | 百变女巫 |
[00:20] | Running for her life through a forest she’s never seen until this moment in time. | 在她生平未见的森林中逃命 |
[00:27] | Assassins… nameless and without mercy. | 无名 无情的杀手 |
[00:30] | Soldiers of fortune, mercenaries, hit men. | 雇佣兵 杀手 |
[00:36] | History is rife with bastards like these. | 历史中有很多这样的混蛋 |
[01:52] | You’ve been bested. | 你们落在下风了 |
[02:07] | Elianna the Powerful… sorceress, shifter. | 大法师阿莲娜 百变女巫 |
[02:10] | Running through a forest in a world she’s never seen, | 在她生平未见的世界中的森林中逃命 |
[02:15] | moving against time itself… | 与时间赛跑 |
[02:17] | to save my life. | 来救我的命 |
[02:23] | And who am I? | 你问我是谁? |
[02:25] | – All right. – My name is Granger. | -好了 -我叫格兰杰 |
[02:27] | These nice gentlemen… they’re after my money. | 这几位礼貌的先生要抢我的钱 |
[02:30] | They’re not gonna get it. | 他们不会得逞的 |
[02:55] | There’s more where that came from if you want to keep going. | 再这样的话 你还会吃苦头 |
[02:58] | Jesus, Glenn, chill out! The guy’s trying to help us! | 真是的 格伦 冷静 他不是敌人 |
[03:00] | – Why’d you go after his nuts like that? – You’re right! You’re right! | -为何踢他裆部? -你说得对 |
[03:03] | I lost my head a little, Major. I’m sorry, man. | 我刚才糊涂了 少校 对不起 |
[03:08] | Yeah, all’s fair in a real fight. | 真正的战斗中踢哪儿都行 |
[03:12] | But I’m retired. | 可我退役了 |
[03:16] | Help him up. | 扶他起来 |
[03:20] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[03:23] | Hey, look, sir. | 听我说 先生 |
[03:25] | Kick to the balls aside, | 除了踢那一下裆部 |
[03:27] | we really do appreciate you doing these off-hours for the boys. | 我们很感谢你 下班后还培训我们 |
[03:29] | You boys are all improving. | 你的人都在进步 |
[03:31] | And I’m willing to keep it up as long as you keep feeding the gi-fund. | 只要你们为”柔道服基金”捐款我可以继续培训 |
[03:36] | Double for you. | 你出双份的钱 |
[03:39] | All right? | 好吗 |
[03:42] | Come on. Don’t be shy. | 来 都别客气 |
[03:44] | That’s good. Some of the kids can’t afford their own uniforms. | 很好 这些孩子有的连服装都买不起 |
[03:46] | You know, one day, one of us is gonna put you down. | 总有一天我们会有人把你打趴下 |
[03:50] | Not very likely, Captain. | 不大可能 队长 |
[03:53] | Yeah, you’re probably right about that. | 你说得也对 |
[03:54] | Good night, sir. | 再见 先生 |
[03:57] | Good night, Captain. | 再见 队长 |
[04:00] | Wanna grab a beer? | 喝啤酒吗 |
[04:05] | Alright, kids. Line up. | 好了 孩子们 列队 |
[04:08] | Come on. On the mat. | 来 到垫子上 |
[04:12] | Good. Take your position. | 好的 摆好姿势 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1175个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:229个,六级词汇:114个,GRE词汇:161个,托福词汇:182个,考研词汇:257个,专四词汇:212个,专八词汇:52个, 所有生词标注共:484个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:16] | Good. All right. | 好的 好了 |
[04:18] | We’ll see you next week, okay? Have a good night now. | 下周见 晚上玩得愉快 |
[04:20] | Be careful, all right? | 小心点 |
[04:22] | Get your shoes. | 穿上你们的鞋 |
[04:23] | Bye. Thank you. | 再见 谢谢 |
[05:17] | Another year. | 又一年 |
[07:41] | Another 365, guys. | 又一个365天 各位 |
[07:45] | And I couldn’t tell you where the time has gone. | 我都不知道时间去了哪里 |
[07:55] | Wish I could trade places with you. | 真想和你们换个位置 |
[08:05] | To the team. | 敬队伍 |
[08:57] | Until next year. | 明年见 |
[10:39] | Where the hell are you people coming from? | 你们从哪里冒出来的 |
[10:41] | The passage is open. The prophecy- | 时空之门打开了 预言… |
[10:44] | We have but seconds. | 我们只有一点点时间 |
[10:58] | No! | 不 |
[11:06] | The prophecy… It’s all that there is. | 预言就是一切 |
[11:15] | You gotta be kidding me. | 不会吧 |
[11:35] | The king’s sorcerer. | 国王的巫师 |
[11:39] | We have work to do… posthaste. | 我们有事要做 要快 |
[11:42] | We must not be caught outside the fortress walls in darkness. | 我们不能在天黑之后留在城堡外 |
[11:48] | The king requests your presence. | 国王要求你觐见 |
[11:50] | Get him up. | 扶他起来 |
[12:08] | Open the gate! | 开门 |
[12:28] | – Close the gate. – Close the gate! | -关门 -关门 |
[12:44] | I know you can’t be here… | 我知道你不可能 |
[12:47] | alive. | 还活着 |
[12:48] | Quite right. | 说得对 |
[12:53] | I have passed from this world. | 我已经离开这个世界 |
[12:57] | Remember who you’re meant to be. | 记住你要成为什么人 |
[13:00] | Remember that you must return to this place. | 记住你必须回到这个地方 |
[13:05] | It was my prophecy to die for you. | 为你而死是我的预言 |
[13:09] | It is your destiny… | 你命中注定 |
[13:13] | to be here. | 要到这里 |
[13:30] | From what I’ve heard, you’ve had quite an adventure. | 我听说 你经历了很多 |
[13:34] | The king! | 国王驾到 |
[13:36] | You wilI stand when the king enters. | 国王进来的时候 你要站起来 |
[13:47] | Well, that’s not cool. | 这样可不好 |
[13:50] | Indeed, it is warm. | 是的 刀子是热的 |
[13:52] | I mean, it’s… | 我是说 |
[13:55] | hardly sanitary. | 不卫生 |
[13:57] | It is blood, not feces. | 这是血 不是粪 |
[14:01] | The blood of a champion. | 勇士的血 |
[14:05] | The blood of the Chosen One! | 神选之人的血 |
[14:12] | For the record, it was your… | 我要说明 这是… |
[14:14] | it was your men… actually your man… | 是你的人你的一个手下 |
[14:18] | who did this. | 把我打成这样 |
[14:19] | My soldiers were to ensure that you were not taken… | 我的士兵是为了确保 |
[14:22] | by the Dark One at the enchanted place. | 你不被黑衣人抓到被施魔的地方 |
[14:26] | Dark One? | 黑衣人? |
[14:27] | The fellow who followed you through from the Time Beyond. | 跟随你从遥远时代穿越来的人 |
[14:32] | See, one has mere seconds to follow the enchanted through the blue fire. | 一个人只有一点点时间来穿越蓝色时空门 |
[14:37] | Had the Dark One hesitated, | 如果黑衣人犹豫了 |
[14:40] | he would have been cut in half by its energy. | 就会被它的能量切成两半 |
[14:42] | Or left in your world. | 或者留在你的时代 |
[14:45] | Instead, he chose to pass through with you… | 但是 他选择与你还有我们 亲爱的阿莲娜 |
[14:49] | and our beloved Elianna. | 一起穿越 |
[14:52] | God rest her soul. | 愿上帝让她安息 |
[15:01] | All leave save the king’s guard. | 都去救国王的卫士 |
[15:06] | So, what do people call you in your time? | 在你的时代别人怎么称呼你 |
[15:14] | Granger. | 格兰杰 |
[15:15] | Granger? That is a most unusual name. | 格兰杰 很少见的名字 |
[15:19] | Well, you’d be surprised how many times it’d get me laid. | 这个名字经常让我泡到妞 |
[15:22] | “Laid”? What… what is “laid”? | “女人” 是什么意思 |
[15:28] | Oh, you mean to lay with a woman? | 就是和一个女人躺在一起? |
[15:30] | You will curb your common tongue in the presence of the king. | 在国王面前说话注意点 |
[15:33] | It is inconsequential, Allard. | 这无关紧要 阿拉德 |
[15:36] | We’re all the same man underneath our cloth. | 脱了衣服大家都一样 |
[15:40] | Right, Granger? | 对吗 格兰杰? |
[15:43] | Yeah. And what’s your name? | 是的 你叫什么名字 |
[15:45] | Other than “the king”? | 除了”国王” |
[15:48] | Insolence! | 放肆 |
[15:50] | Now you’re starting to seriously piss me off! | 你要把我惹火了 |
[15:52] | Alright, silence! | 好了 安静 |
[15:53] | There is darkness enough beyond… | 我们要对付强大的敌人 |
[15:55] | without casting stones from within. | 不能有内耗 |
[15:58] | Take your men, Allard. | 带你的人退下 阿拉德 |
[16:00] | I wish to speak with Granger in confidence. | 我希望和格兰杰单独谈谈 |
[16:05] | Aye, my lord. | 是陛下 |
[16:14] | My noble and trusted guard. | 他是我高贵 可靠的卫士 |
[16:17] | He’s a piece of work. | 他是个混蛋 |
[16:19] | I am afraid… | 我恐怕 |
[16:21] | that I might spend the rest of my days trying to decipher… | 我可能要整天忙着破译 |
[16:24] | your strange manner of speech, Granger. | 你奇怪的说话方式 格兰杰 |
[16:30] | And to answer your question, I was once known as Raven. | 现在回答你的问题 我曾经叫雷文 |
[16:36] | Raven? | 雷文? |
[16:38] | From the hunter bird, yes. | 是一种猎鸟的名字 |
[16:41] | Now you’re, uh, the king? | 现在你叫…国王? |
[16:45] | Well, that is a story for many, many glasses of ale. | 这就说来话长了 |
[16:56] | I see that you still harbor disbelief… | 我看你还是抱有怀疑 |
[16:59] | on how you’ve come to be in our time. | 不相信怎么来到我们时代的 |
[17:03] | Yeah, you could say that. | 可以这么说 |
[17:05] | We live in a time of powerful sorcery, | 我们生活在魔法强大的时代 |
[17:09] | when men, or objects, | 人和物体 |
[17:12] | may be imbued with wondrous capabilities. | 有着奇妙的能力 |
[17:16] | Elianna worked tirelessly to open the gates between our worlds. | 阿莲娜辛苦的研究 来打开我们时代间的时空门 |
[17:21] | She believed as I do. | 她和我一样相信 |
[17:23] | She gave her life to find you… | 她为了找你 献出了生命 |
[17:26] | and bring you to our time. | 把你带到我们的时代 |
[17:28] | Our kingdom, our very existence, is threatened from without. | 我们的王国 我们的存在 正受到外部威胁 |
[17:33] | You have been brought here, as the prophecy has decreed. | 你被带到这里 就像预言所说的那样 |
[17:41] | With all respect to your beliefs and- | 我尊重你们的信仰 |
[17:44] | and her sacrifice, I… | 以及她的牺牲 但是 |
[17:46] | I think you got the wrong guy. | 我觉得你们找错了人 |
[17:49] | Selflessness is a trait common amongst the uncommon. | 无私是杰出人的共同特征 |
[17:54] | Our journey… | 我们的历程 |
[17:56] | has just begun, Granger. | 才刚刚开始 格兰杰 |
[18:00] | Escort our guest to his quarters… | 送我们的客人去他的住处 |
[18:03] | and make sure that the doctor attends to his wound. | 让医生治疗他的伤 |
[18:06] | Aye, my lord. | 是 陛下 |
[18:11] | Come. | 来 |
[18:14] | Why have I been brought here? | 为何把我带到这里 |
[18:16] | At sunrise we shall speak at length. | 到明天我们会详细的说 |
[18:19] | But rest deep, Granger, for tomorrow… | 好好休息 格兰杰 到明天 |
[18:22] | our adventure begins. | 我们的历程就开始了 |
[18:25] | Rest deep. | 好好休息 |
[18:40] | I do not share my king’s devotion to the prophecy, | 我不像国王那样相信预言 |
[18:44] | yet I pledged to honor the crown. | 但我发誓效忠国王 |
[18:46] | That is why you’ve not been hung by the town gallows… | 你之所以没有被绞死 |
[18:49] | for that reason and that reason alone. | 也只是因为这个原因 |
[18:52] | Well, that’s good to know. | 知道了 |
[18:55] | When the time comes and the time is nigh- | 等时候一到 |
[18:59] | I shall be the one to draw my blade across your skin. | 我会亲自用刀子划开你的皮肤 |
[19:04] | Well, when the time comes, we’ll see what we see. | 等到时候再说吧 |
[19:09] | But until then, | 但在此之前 |
[19:12] | be a good royal bitch and show me my room. | 做好你的忠诚走狗 带我去我的房间 |
[19:35] | I began my day with a protein shake, | 今天早上我还喝了杯蛋白质奶昔 |
[19:38] | and now I’m standing in a medieval sleeping hut. | 现在却到了中世纪的卧室里 |
[19:45] | Acid trips don’t get this weird. | 就算吃了迷幻药 也看不到这种奇特景象 |
[19:48] | Or maybe they do. | 也许能看到 |
[19:49] | I wouldn’t know. | 我也没吃过 |
[19:55] | No water purification to speak of. | 没有什么净化水 |
[19:58] | Geez, there’s got to be everything from E. coli… | 这水里不是含有大肠杆菌 |
[20:01] | to dead sheep floating around in this stuff. | 就是含有死绵羊 |
[20:04] | When in Rome. | 入乡随俗吧 |
[20:18] | En garde! | 预备 |
[20:20] | Now it’s you and me, knave. | 咱俩单挑 恶棍 |
[20:26] | Uh… Um… | 呃 呃 |
[20:29] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:30] | They must have put me in the wrong hut. | 肯定把我带错房间了 |
[20:34] | Excellent hardware though. | 不过这刀子不错 |
[20:37] | It is my honor to share your bed. | 我很荣幸睡在你的床上 |
[20:39] | Well, look, there must have been some kind of mistake. | 肯定是搞错了 |
[20:42] | I’m, uh, just a visitor here. | 我只是访客 |
[20:44] | From the Time Beyond, yes. | 来自遥远时代的是的 |
[20:46] | I am honored to share your bed. | 我很荣幸睡在你的庥上 |
[20:48] | Oh, you know about that? | 你知道这事? |
[20:50] | As it is written, so shall it pass. | 预言这么写的 就会这么发生 |
[20:53] | You are the Chosen One. | 你就是神选之人 |
[20:56] | Look, um… | 听着 |
[20:58] | Will you cover up for a second? | 你能不能穿上衣服 |
[21:01] | I shall mentally keep the time. | 我不该起床的 |
[21:03] | Look, I don’t really need you in my bed tonight. | 我今晚不需要你睡在我床上 |
[21:06] | Um… But… but it is my honor. | 可这是我的荣幸 |
[21:09] | I’m, um- I’m a little tired to have a woman share my bed. | 我累了 不能再有女人陪着了 |
[21:14] | Wait. Would you prefer a man? | 你希望男人陪你? |
[21:16] | – I can have the guards summon a man. – No, no, no, no. | -我可以让卫兵找个男人 -不要 |
[21:18] | No men. No. | 不要男人 |
[21:20] | Look, I’m tired and I need to sleep, okay? | 我累了 只想睡一觉 |
[21:24] | Then I will keep your bed with you for warmth. | 那我在床上为你取暖 |
[21:27] | For warmth? Okay. | 取暖? 好的 |
[21:30] | If that is all you wish from me. | 如果你只希望我这么做的话 |
[21:32] | I suppose tomorrow is another day. | 明天又是崭新的一天 |
[21:34] | As it is written. | 正如预言上所写 |
[21:35] | Hey- Hey, do you happen to know anything… | 喂 你知不知道 |
[21:37] | about that prophecy everybody’s talking about? | 大家所说的预言? |
[21:40] | If I had any information and betrayed its meaning, | 如果我知道了预言的含义 |
[21:43] | I would be put to death immediately. | 就会马上被处死 |
[21:45] | Oh. Okay. | 哦 好吧 |
[21:47] | Well, I suppose that it can wait till… | 等等也无妨 |
[22:03] | A wound on his head and his arm. | 他头上和胳膊上各有一处伤口 |
[22:06] | He will lay with me for warmth, but not for pleasure. | 他愿意用我取暖 而不是取乐 |
[22:10] | Nor does he require the use of a man. | 他也不要男人 |
[22:13] | Tired… and straight. | 累了 也不是同性恋 |
[22:16] | Yeah, well, so what are you, Doc, the, uh- | 医生 你是不是… |
[22:19] | What are you, like the full-service job, Doc? | 是不是全面的医生? |
[22:23] | Like, medieval crack and patch, huh? | 懂得伤口缝合? |
[22:33] | We both agree this is a little awkward, right? | 你也觉得有些尴尬吧 |
[22:36] | A physician for His Majesty’s Royal Court cannot indulge her pride. | 身为宫廷医生 已经是无上的光荣 |
[22:50] | Keep him limber. | 让他放松 |
[23:20] | I just want you to know that… | 我想告诉你 |
[23:23] | as tired as I am, this is really nice. | 虽然我很疲倦 但这样确实舒服 |
[23:28] | But it is my honor. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[23:41] | There is to be a fountain of blood in your days ahead. | 你会面临很多杀戮 |
[23:47] | You mustn’t sleep any longer. | 你不能再睡了 |
[23:50] | waken now. | 马上醒来 |
[23:51] | Danger is at hand. | 危险即将来临 |
[23:54] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[23:56] | It is your fear that weakens you. | 你的恐惧让你虚弱 |
[23:57] | Awaken now! | 马上醒来 |
[24:00] | Abomination! | 坏蛋 |
[24:16] | My wound is fatal. | 我的伤是致命的 |
[24:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:22] | Why’d you do this? | 你为何这么做 |
[24:24] | He said the Holy Mother has thus decreed. | 他说这是圣母的命令 |
[24:26] | It is not for my understanding. | 不需要我知道为什么 |
[24:28] | They will retrieve this empty shell alone. | 他们会带走这个躯壳 |
[24:32] | – Who are you? – Be clear… | -你是谁 -听清楚了 |
[24:35] | I do not ask your forgiveness. | 我不会要求你的原谅 |
[24:58] | A simple wench. | 贱人 |
[25:00] | The gods have been merciful. | 神是仁慈的 |
[25:05] | The king will need to speak with you. | 国王要和你谈谈 |
[25:35] | Leave us. | 你们退下 |
[25:37] | My lord, the Dark Ones pursue him. | 陛下 黑衣人正在追杀他 |
[25:40] | It would be unwise to leave him… | 和他单独在一起不明智 |
[25:42] | Leave us. | 你们退下 |
[25:45] | My Lord. | 是 |
[25:56] | You are alive. | 你还活着 |
[25:59] | That is fortuitous. | 这是偶然的 |
[26:01] | You could have just sent champagne. | 你送给我香槟就行 |
[26:03] | A wench. | 这个贱人 |
[26:05] | Like a thief in the night did she intend to rob you of your life. | 想在深夜取走你的性命 |
[26:11] | My most gifted soldier would likely have perished. | 即便是我最出色的卫士 也可能难逃一劫 |
[26:14] | Well, I guess Lady Luck’s just on my side. | 看来幸运女神在我这一边 |
[26:17] | Blasphemy! Your life is whole… | 胡说 你没有死 |
[26:19] | because the prophecy decrees it to be such. | 因为这是预言的要求 |
[26:23] | I’m sick of everybody riffing about that prophecy- | 我听够了你们所说的预言 |
[26:25] | about fate, destiny. | 命运 注定 |
[26:27] | You can take that prophecy and shove it up your ass! | 让你的狗屁预言见鬼去吧 |
[26:32] | Never have I been spoken to in such a manner. | 从未有人对我这么放肆 |
[26:42] | I find your insolence oddly refreshing, Granger. | 我觉得你的放肆很令人耳目一新 格兰杰 |
[26:49] | – Our finest wine! – My lord! | -上最好的葡萄酒 -是 |
[26:51] | We have much to discuss, Granger. | 我们有很多要谈的 格兰杰 |
[26:57] | You’re not gonna rethink the wine and have me… | 你会不会不上葡萄酒了 |
[26:59] | dragged around by horses, are you? | 而是把我拖在马后? |
[27:03] | Were you in contempt, Granger. | 以前小瞧你了格兰杰 |
[27:06] | Were you in contempt. | 小瞧你了 |
[27:12] | Our finest grape. | 我们最好的葡萄 |
[27:19] | Away. | 退下 |
[27:26] | The throne became mine after a period of war. | 在一次战争之后 我坐上了王位 |
[27:30] | Even from the Time Beyond… | 即使来自遥远时代 |
[27:31] | you must understand that after chaos comes stability. | 你也知道 战乱之后是稳定 |
[27:36] | And after stability follows chaos. | 稳定之后是战乱 |
[27:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:40] | Even as men of God, we are unable to cease killing ourselves. | 虽然我们是上帝的子民 仍然不能停止自相残杀 |
[27:44] | Our previous king, | 我们前任国王 |
[27:46] | a commoner who rose to the throne, was a great man. | 一位走上王位的平民 是个伟人 |
[27:50] | The people sang his praise, | 人们歌颂他 |
[27:52] | and the kingdom knew only prosperity in his time. | 在他的时代 王国一片兴旺 |
[27:56] | He was loved by all. | 人人都爱戴他 |
[27:59] | Until? | 后来呢 |
[28:01] | Until the Dark Ones rose. | 后来黑衣人崛起 |
[28:03] | The king and his followers fought valiantly but succumbed. | 国王和他的追随者勇敢战斗 但是失败了 |
[28:07] | It was only by divine will that we managed… | 我们只有靠神力 |
[28:10] | to drive them from our gates and survive. | 才能把他们赶走 才能活下去 |
[28:14] | Well, not to be overly critical, but your, uh… | 不是我看不起你们 不过 |
[28:16] | fortress is somewhat rustic. | 你们的堡垒有点粗糙 |
[28:20] | We retreated to this fortress out of desperation. | 我们撤到这个堡垒 也是出于无奈 |
[28:26] | The Dark Ones carried a plague in their blood, | 黑衣人的血液中含有瘟疫 |
[28:28] | and our walls were breached. | 我们的城墙被攻破了 |
[28:31] | Well, who are the Dark Ones exactly? | 黑衣人到底是什么人 |
[28:34] | Their origins are unknown. | 不知道他们的起源 |
[28:36] | They live in the mountains and follow the word of their prophet. | 他们住在山里遵循他们的预言 |
[28:40] | The Holy Mother. | 圣母的预言 |
[28:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:44] | They follow her word with a reverence of that of a god. | 他们听她的命令 把她奉为天神 |
[28:49] | Well, who is she, then? | 那她是谁 |
[28:52] | Some say that she is a sorceress of the black arts. | 有人说她是会邪恶魔法的女巫 |
[28:56] | That her followers spill their blood on her command. | 她酌追随者为她卖命 |
[29:00] | And others say she demands of her legions… | 有人说她要求她的手下 |
[29:03] | to eat one another. | 相互吃 |
[29:04] | Cannibalism? | 人吃人? |
[29:08] | I do not know this word. | 我不懂这个词 |
[29:10] | It’s to eat human flesh. | 就是吃人肉 |
[29:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:14] | Yes, to partake in that would be unholy. | 对这种事是邪恶的 |
[29:19] | The meat of a human has become intoxicating for these savages, | 这些野蛮人吃人肉上了瘾 |
[29:23] | and it is now their way. | 现在成了他们的习惯 |
[29:25] | There’s something wrong about this. | 这事有些不对劲 |
[29:31] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[29:33] | Why do I matter to them? | 他们对我有什么仇 |
[29:35] | And why have they targeted your kingdom? | 他们为何对付你的王国 |
[29:37] | Because, Granger, we are simply in their midst. | 因为我们就在他们中间 格兰杰 |
[29:42] | And you matter because you are the Chosen One. | 和你有仇 是因为你是神选之人 |
[29:46] | “Chosen”? What does that mean? Chosen to do what? | 什么意思 选择我干什么 |
[29:48] | Chosen to kill their Holy Mother. | 选择你去杀了她们的圣母 |
[29:55] | Well, maybe this is just mental exhaustion talking, | 我可能是累的发疯了 |
[29:59] | or maybe I’m just sick of people chasing me down trying to kill me, | 或者是厌倦了别人的追杀 |
[30:03] | but… | 总之 |
[30:07] | tell me where to find this crazy bitch. | 告诉我去哪儿找到这个疯女人 |
[30:12] | Yes. | 好的 |
[30:35] | Chickens, my lord. | 鸡 大人 |
[30:42] | Fantastic. | 好极了 |
[31:02] | The king! | 国王驾到 |
[31:04] | On your feet. | 站起来 |
[31:06] | I know. I know. | 我知道我知道 |
[31:12] | You shall feast like a king… | 你要像国王一样吃饭 |
[31:15] | and fight like the God of War himself. | 像战神一样战斗 |
[31:17] | Pray you will remember which cloak falls first upon your shoulders. | 希望你记得先穿哪一件斗篷 |
[31:23] | I appreciate this effort, but I… I don’t need all this stuff. | 让你们费心了 可我不需要这些东西 |
[31:27] | – I only need my knife. – You will lower your blade. | -只需要我的刀子 -把刀子放下 |
[31:30] | – I’m just making – Lower your blade. | -我只是… -放下刀子 |
[31:32] | I’m making a point here. I don’t need an arsenal. | 我只是表明我的观点 我不需要很多武器 |
[31:35] | I move much quicker with my knife. | 我用刀子动作快得多 |
[31:37] | And if you want me to get into this Holy Mother’s camp, | 既然想让我潜入圣母的巢穴 |
[31:39] | it sure as hell won’t be with a bag of chickens. | 要这一袋子鸡有什么用 |
[31:43] | Haven’t you people ever heard of salmonella? | 你们没听说过沙门氏菌吗 |
[31:45] | You have no need to carry additional weapons or food supplies. | 你不需要携带别的武器和食物 |
[31:49] | Exactly my point. | 我正是这个意思 |
[31:51] | Allard and his men shall carry them. | 阿拉德和他的人会携带 |
[31:53] | Our doctor shall accompany you and tend to your wounds. | 我们的医生会陪着你 照顾你的伤 |
[31:56] | You shall not be alone in your quest, dear Granger. | 你不能一个人去执行任务 格兰杰 |
[31:59] | That’s what I was afraid of. | 这正是我担心的 |
[32:04] | Sons of whores. | 该死 |
[32:13] | I’m unarmed. Stand down. | 我没带武器 别激动 |
[32:16] | I have no personal quarrel with you. | 我对你没有私人恩怨 |
[32:18] | Well, I’m glad to hear it. Would you mind? | 很高兴听到 能放下刀子吗 |
[32:25] | May I? | 我看看 |
[32:26] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢 |
[32:31] | I have acted hastily. I shall take my leave. | 是我鲁莽了 我该走了 |
[32:36] | Just for the record, I don’t want you to come tomorrow any more than you do. | 我要说一下 我也不希望你明天去 |
[32:42] | It is the king’s wish that I secure your health on this quest, and it shall be done. | 国王让我确保你的健康 就必须遵守 |
[32:46] | Well, lets face it. It’s not like you have a trauma team… | 省省吧 你能耐再大 |
[32:48] | to stand by to stitch an arm back on. | 也不可能为我接上胳膊吧 |
[32:51] | In the Time Beyond, you can re-affix a man’s arm? | 在遥远时代 你们能为人接上胳膊? |
[32:55] | If the conditions are right. | 只要条件具备 |
[32:58] | This information pleases me. | 很高兴听到 |
[33:00] | You must tell me more tales about your practices from the Time Beyond. | 你要多跟我讲讲遥远时代的医术 |
[33:04] | We’ll speak… at night while we make camp. | 我们晚上安营的时候再谈 |
[33:07] | So you’re coming? | 那么你一起去? |
[33:09] | Even though you don’t want to. | 即便你不想去 |
[33:11] | The king has decreed it, and it shall be done. | 国王已经命令了 必须遵守 |
[33:14] | But you’re not happy about it. | 但你不情愿 |
[33:17] | No! | 是的 |
[33:19] | Not in the slightest am I content with my lot in this cursed life! | 我一点不情愿我的生活 |
[33:22] | I will take my leave. | 我走了 |
[33:34] | Very smooth, my man. | 说得真好 |
[33:42] | Look, I’m sorry. I didn’t- | 对不起 我没想… |
[33:46] | If… If we shall perish anon, | 既然很快就要死了 |
[33:49] | I will not die unfulfilled. | 我不想得不到满足 |
[33:55] | Unfulfilled? | 得不到满足? |
[33:58] | Oh, right. | 哦 对 |
[34:29] | Our coupling was imprudent. | 我们的行为是不明智的 |
[34:31] | I was… rash and only desired to satisfy my urges. | 我太草率了 只是想满足我的欲望 |
[34:36] | Well, did you? | 满足了吗 |
[34:39] | I pray you will tell no one of our union. | 但愿你不要告诉别人 |
[34:43] | I will take my leave. | 我走了 |
[34:46] | No one. | 不会的 |
[34:48] | I’ll tell no one. No one will know. | 我不会告诉任何人 没人会知道 |
[34:51] | Mom’s gonna love you. | 我妈会喜欢你的 |
[35:00] | He and he alone. | 他 只有他 |
[35:04] | Do not fail me, Thane. | 别让我失望 塞恩 |
[35:17] | Royal affairs. You have been summoned. | 王族有事传唤你 |
[35:20] | Of course. | 当然 |
[35:24] | It’s been, what, an hour? | 一个钟头之前刚谈过吧 |
[35:29] | I don’t suppose you’re gonna tell me why he wants to see me this time. | 你应该不会告诉我 他为何这个时候找我 |
[35:32] | It is not the king for whom you have been summoned. | 传唤你的不是国王 |
[35:35] | It is the Seer. | 是先知 |
[35:37] | – Oh, “the Seer”. – Aye. | -先知 -对 |
[35:41] | Should I ask? | 我能问吗 |
[35:49] | It is the king’s wish that you listen to the Seer’s words and form none of your own. | 国王要求你只听先知的 不要说话 |
[35:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:57] | Best you leave the chicken-fingered wretch to her games in her tree. | 最好把事情交给女巫 |
[36:00] | – No questions? – You will hear her words and stay your tongue. | -不能问问题? -你收起舌头 只听她说 |
[36:03] | And if I don’t? | 如果我不呢 |
[36:06] | Then I shall take your tongue. | 我就拿走你的舌头 |
[36:11] | Allard, do you date a lot? | 阿拉德 你经常约会吗 |
[36:14] | I mean, do people actually like hanging out with you? | 别人喜欢和你在一起吗 |
[36:17] | I mean, female people. | 我指的是女人 |
[36:18] | Or are you into that whole, uh… sword-and-sweaty-sandals thing? | 或者你喜欢的是男人? |
[36:24] | And the Turkish bath? Huh? | 喜欢泡男澡堂? |
[36:26] | Nope. | 不是? |
[36:28] | Hey, come on, man. | 别生气 |
[36:30] | That’s not a judgment, man. Whatever floats your boat. | 没有看不起你的意思 同性恋也没什么 |
[36:34] | Come on, let’s go. | 我们走 |
[36:54] | There is to be a fountain of blood in your days ahead. | 你会面临很多杀戮 |
[36:57] | A fountain? | 很多? |
[37:02] | My words unsettle you- | 我的话让你不安 |
[37:05] | you, who has watched legions die, | 你见过很多人死亡 |
[37:07] | yet who is the warrior who has succumbed to the deeds of his past. | 被以前经历的事所压垮 |
[37:10] | To the days ahead, woman. | 是以后的事 |
[37:15] | By Your Majesty’s divine wish. | 根据国王的旨意 |
[37:17] | You must complete the two remaining trials. | 你必须完成剩余的两项考验 |
[37:19] | Two of the three. Yes. | 三项中的两项 |
[37:23] | The first trial you passed through from the Time Beyond. | 第一项考验是 从遥远时代穿越到这里 |
[37:27] | The second trial, you- you must slay the Dark Mother. | 第二项考验 你必须杀了圣母 |
[37:31] | The third trial, you must find the Catalyst. | 第三项考验 你必须找到”引子” |
[37:33] | The Catalyst alone… | 引子 |
[37:36] | shall release your restraints and guide you to your destiny. | 能让你解除约束 指引你找到自己的命运 |
[37:41] | Pray, do not look to these men for your salvation, | 不要指望这些人救赎你 |
[37:43] | for they are mere worms in destiny’s eyes, | 因为他们在命运的眼中只是蚁蝼 |
[37:46] | mere fodder for the winged serpent of fate, so shiny are they. | 只是命运之蛇的料草 如此渺小 |
[37:49] | Worms to the slaughter, you shall find your end upon the high rocks. | 被屠杀的蚁蝼 高地就是你们的绝处 |
[37:54] | You are alone, Chosen One. | 你要靠自己神选之人 |
[37:56] | You are alone, and there is much fear upon your path. | 你要靠自己 前途有很多危险 |
[37:59] | The light remains… The light… | 光线会持续… |
[38:02] | remains only for a time, and then you shall never be free. | 光线只会持续一会 然后你就永远得不到自由 |
[38:05] | You must cast the fear out of your heart, or you shall fail. | 你必须驱除心中的恐惧 否则你会失败 |
[38:08] | Enough! | 够了 |
[38:09] | It is your fear that weakens you. | 你的恐惧让你虚弱 |
[38:11] | It is your fear the loosens your hold upon this world. | 你的恐惧会让你失去对世界的控制 |
[38:14] | You must leap into the void to be truly free. | 你必须跳进空洞得到真正的自由 |
[38:17] | Enough, witch. Know your place. | 够了 女巫 不要放肆 |
[38:21] | Your fear will carry you to the pits of hell! | 你的恐惧会把你打入18层地狱 |
[38:47] | The king! | 国王驾到 |
[38:58] | Your king commends your bravery. | 国王赞赏你的勇敢 |
[39:00] | You shall be honored as heroes. | 你会被尊为英雄 |
[39:03] | Yeah, well, I hope we don’t get eaten by cannibals. | 但愿我们不会被食人族吃掉 |
[39:07] | She’s worried too. | 她也担心 |
[39:10] | You have a strange way about you, Granger. | 你有一种奇特的方式 格兰杰 |
[39:13] | My Lord. | 陛下 |
[39:22] | May the gods shine upon you and bring you home victorious. | 愿神保佑你 使你凯旋归来 |
[40:10] | – Over there. – Right here? | -这里 -这里? |
[40:12] | By the line. | 列好队 |
[41:05] | – You okay? – Yes. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[41:06] | Alright. Hide behind that tree. | 藏在树后 |
[41:39] | Why don’t you guys want to kill me? | 你们为何要杀我 |
[41:41] | – Because you are he. – So I’ve been told. | -因为你就是他 -这我知道 |
[41:44] | I pass knowing that I was bested by the Chosen One. | 我知道 我不是神选之人的对手 |
[41:48] | I die a valiant death. | 我会勇敢死去 |
[41:49] | Talk to me. Tell me what’s going on. | 跟我说说 告诉我是怎么回事 |
[41:53] | Only the Holy Mother | 只有圣母… |
[41:55] | Only the Holy Mother | 只有圣母… |
[42:00] | You maniac! | 你这疯子 |
[42:02] | Desist! | 住手 |
[42:03] | In the King’s decree, desist. | 以国王的命令住手 |
[42:05] | This idiot just stabbed the best way of getting into their camp! | 要不是这个笨蛋我就问出怎么潜入圣母的巢穴了 |
[42:09] | Yeah, I’m talking to you, moron! | 我在说你呢 白痴 |
[42:10] | I follow the word of my king. My king’s word is law. | 我遵循国王的命令 国王的话就是法律 |
[42:13] | Desist! | 住手 |
[42:15] | We have wounded! There are wounded! | 我们有人受伤了 |
[42:22] | I’ve worked with crazy bastards like this before. | 我以前和这种混蛋共事过 |
[42:24] | This is not gonna end well for anybody. | 这样下去 大家都没好下场 |
[42:26] | He follows the word of our king. Leave no Dark One alive. | 他遵循国王的命令 对黑衣人杀无赦 |
[42:31] | To get in and out of the Holy Mother’s camp alive, we need information. | 要想活着出入圣母的巢穴 我们需要情报 |
[42:35] | Harbor no mistruths, Granger. | 这是胡说 格兰杰 |
[42:37] | We may reach the Holy Mother’s sanctum, | 我们会到达圣母的巢穴 |
[42:39] | but the path shall be drenched with our blood. | 但我们要一路杀过去 |
[42:44] | I’ll keep that in mind. | 我会记住的 |
[43:17] | If it is to be, | 既然是注定的 |
[43:19] | it is to be. | 那就这样吧 |
[43:56] | That’s an impressive field dressing. | 伤口包扎的很好 |
[44:00] | It’s not my first. | 不是我第一次了 |
[44:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[44:07] | In the Time Beyond, | 在遥远时代 |
[44:09] | would you have the knowledge to save this man from his wound? | 你们有办法治疗他的伤口吗 |
[44:14] | Probably. | 可能 |
[44:15] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[44:18] | Who’s to say? | 我哪知道 |
[44:22] | He will die, that soldier. | 那个士兵会死的 |
[44:42] | Your words… | 你所说的 |
[44:44] | “He must be calm”. | “他一定要冷静” |
[44:50] | – Yeah, look… – My anger has left me since our fight. | -听我说… -打架之后 我的气已经消了 |
[44:53] | I acted in haste. | 是我鲁莽了 |
[44:57] | Look, I grabbed you first. | 是我先动手的 |
[44:58] | I am my king’s servant. | 可我是国王的侍从 |
[45:02] | Pray, you forgive my actions. | 请原谅我的行为 |
[45:05] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[45:08] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[45:10] | They brought 18 men. | 他们派了18个人 |
[45:12] | Seventeen under our boots, one fled. | 被我们杀了17个跑了一个 |
[45:15] | Now, we’re also 18, including you, me and the doc. | 我们也是18个人 包括你我和医生 |
[45:18] | Does that seem strange to you? | 你不觉得奇怪吗 |
[45:20] | That they exactly matched us in numbers? | 他们的人数和我们完全相同 |
[45:25] | They followed us to this point. | 他们跟随我们到这里 |
[45:28] | Or we have a spy. | 或者我们有内奸 |
[45:30] | Aye. | 对 |
[45:31] | But why would they not dispatch a legion to best us? | 可他们为何不派大队人马来打败我们 |
[45:34] | Why did they only match us to the man? | 只派相同的人数呢 |
[45:37] | I think that 50 Dark Ones raining down on our heads… | 我觉得如果50个黑衣人暗杀过来 |
[45:40] | would increase the odds of all of us getting killed, | 很有可能把我们全部杀掉 |
[45:43] | intentionally or by accident. | 不管是有意还是无意 |
[45:45] | Their attack, no matter how crude, was with bloody intent. | 不管怎么说 他们的袭击肯定是意在杀人 |
[45:48] | For some of us. | 杀我们中的一部分人 |
[45:50] | Now, one of them had a chance to kill me, but didn’t. | 他们有个人曾有机会杀了我 但没有下手 |
[45:52] | He was confused, like he wanted to stab me, but he didn’t. | 他犹豫了 好像他想捅我 但却没有 |
[45:58] | I think the Holy Mother wants me alive. | 我觉得圣母不想让我死 |
[46:00] | For what purpose? You are her death. | 为什么 你可是她的克星 |
[46:04] | Perhaps there’s more to this than we understand. | 可能还有我们不知道的理由 |
[46:08] | Perhaps. | 可能 |
[46:11] | For now, we need to make ourselves less conspicuous. | 从今以后我们要秘密从事 |
[46:16] | We must dispatch to higher ground. | 我们必须去高地 |
[46:20] | It is certain. | 这是注定的 |
[46:37] | I have told no one of your plans. | 我没告诉任何人你的计划 |
[46:41] | I have uttered not a word. | 一句话都没说 |
[47:03] | I’m done with it. | 我完事了 |
[47:10] | There’s some weather moving in. | 要下雨了 |
[47:13] | Weather is of no concern. | 下雨不用担心 |
[47:24] | A bit tougher going without the horses. | 没有了马 不好走啊 |
[47:34] | You don’t like starting conversations, do you? | 你不喜欢主动攀谈吧 |
[47:38] | It’s not my place. | 女人不能这样 |
[47:46] | In the Time Beyond, are the expectations of women alike? | 在遥远时代 也要求女人这样吗 |
[47:51] | No. Yes, no | 是也不是 |
[47:55] | It’s complicated. | 很复杂 |
[47:58] | Could you telI me about the medicine from the Time Beyond? | 你能告诉我遥远时代的医术吗 |
[48:02] | Sure. | 好的 |
[48:04] | Well, we have something called antibiotics. | 我们有抗生素 |
[48:07] | – Anti – Biotics. | -抗 -生素 |
[48:10] | Hmm. “Antibiotics”. | 抗生素 |
[48:14] | Like a potion. | 像是一种药剂 |
[48:16] | Mm-hmm. Of sorts. | 差不多 |
[48:18] | You inject it or you swallow it, | 可以注射可以服用 |
[48:20] | usually, and… | 一般是这样 |
[48:22] | From what are they made? | 用什么做的 |
[48:24] | I think it’s… I think it’s made from moldy cheese. | 好像是用发霉的奶酪 |
[48:28] | Cheese? | 奶酪? |
[48:31] | Yeah. You know? | 你知道吗 |
[48:33] | You know that green stuff? | 那层发绿的东西 |
[48:35] | The guy who discovered it, he realized… | 发现它的人认识到 |
[48:37] | that the moldy cheese killed the bacteria. | 发霉的奶酪能杀死细菌 |
[48:40] | – Mold. – That’s all I remember from Biology. | -霉 -我的生物学知识就这些 |
[48:43] | I had too much fun in high school. | 上高中只顾着玩了 |
[48:45] | I guess I was just, uh… | 我当时… |
[48:47] | – Mold. – I guess to you, uh… | -霉 -对你来说 |
[48:49] | high school was just- | 所谓高中 |
[48:50] | was just a schooI high on a hill. | 就是在高处的中学 |
[48:56] | Cheese. | 奶酪 |
[48:58] | – Mold. – Yep. | -霉 -对 |
[49:00] | Cheese mold. | 奶酪霉菌 |
[49:06] | Sleep tight, Doc. | 睡个好觉 医生 |
[49:18] | Weapons! | 武器 |
[49:21] | – Move! – Come on, let’s go! | -快 -快 我们走 |
[49:25] | Move! | 快 |
[49:28] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 |
[49:31] | Go, go, go! Now! | 快 快 快 |
[49:36] | Ready! | 准备 |
[49:48] | Take cover! | 隐蔽 |
[50:00] | Guess they don’t want me alive. | 看来他们不想让我活着 |
[50:01] | They changed their strategy after our previous victory. | 我们打了胜仗 他们改变策略了 |
[50:05] | We have to go over and down. It’s our only chance. | 我们必须下去 这是唯一的机会 |
[50:08] | There’s too many to fight. | 他们人太多了 |
[50:10] | There’s no time for all of us to descend. | 没时间让我们所有人下去 |
[50:12] | They shalI rain fire on us before we reach the bottom. | 还没下去之前 就会被他们射杀 |
[50:15] | That’s a chance we have to take. | 我们必须试一试 |
[50:17] | That chance is yours and yours alone. | 只有你有机会 |
[50:19] | You will take the woman and flee. | 你带上那个女人逃走吧 |
[50:21] | We will defend this ridge with our lives. | 我们会拼死守卫这个高地 |
[50:22] | No way. I’m not leaving you here. | 不行 我不能抛下你们 |
[50:25] | If I believe that you are truly the Chosen One, | 如果你真的是神选之人 |
[50:28] | then you must not perish! | 你就不能死 |
[50:30] | Go now. Complete the journey, fulfill the prophecy. | 快走吧 完成任务 实现预言 |
[50:33] | Are you deaf? | 你聋了吗 |
[50:36] | I’m not leaving you here. | 我不会抛下你们 |
[50:43] | I shall never forget you, Granger from a Time Beyond. | 我不会忘记你的 来自遥远时代的格兰杰 |
[50:46] | I trust you shall do me the same honor. | 相信你也不会忘了我 |
[50:48] | I must follow him. | 我必须跟随他 |
[50:57] | My loyal soldiers, | 我忠诚的士兵们 |
[50:59] | it has been an honor to have led you. | 我有幸率领过你们 |
[51:02] | To the other side, | 战死沙场 |
[51:04] | through a shower of their blood! | 让敌人血流成河 |
[51:47] | Coward. | 胆小鬼 |
[51:54] | Elianna. | 阿莲娜 |
[52:17] | You okay? | 你怎么样 |
[52:19] | I’m thoroughly bruised. | 全身都是淤青 |
[52:25] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[52:31] | They have passed from this world. | 他们都牺牲了 |
[52:37] | Good-bye, soldier. | 永别了勇士 |
[52:40] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[52:42] | Allard saved our lives that morning. | 阿拉德那天救了我们的命 |
[52:45] | Let’s face it: | 说实话 |
[52:47] | He probably saved the world as we know it. | 他或许也救了我们如今的世界 |
[52:50] | Come on. Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[52:56] | The poor wretch. | 可怜的人 |
[52:58] | When was this heinous act committed? | 这一暴行什么时候发生的 |
[53:00] | Perhaps two hours ago, my lord. | 可能是两小时前陛下 |
[53:02] | The witch was held fast without guards. | 卫兵走后 女巫很快就被杀了 |
[53:05] | What kind of a man enacts such brutality on a woman? | 什么男人会这么残忍的杀害女人 |
[53:08] | What kind of a creature does this? | 什么样的禽兽会干出这种事 |
[53:12] | Search the fortress. | 搜查堡垒 |
[53:15] | Comb the grounds. Bring the perpetrator to me by nightfall. | 彻底搜查 傍晚之前把凶手抓来见我 |
[53:20] | Mark me, a dark curtain has fallen around our kingdom. | 记住我的话 我们的王国已经被黑暗笼罩 |
[53:26] | Honor thy seer, and bury her deep. | 厚葬先知 埋的深一些 |
[53:30] | Yes, my lord. | 是 陛下 |
[53:48] | Are there parts of your body to which I must attend? | 你身体哪一部分需要我照料? |
[53:51] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[53:53] | Injuries. | 你的伤 |
[53:54] | I got lucky. We got lucky. | 我运气好 我们运气好 |
[53:57] | Perhaps the gods have seen fit to grant us… | 也许神认为应该保佑我们 |
[54:05] | Why are you covering your face? | 你为何挡住脸 |
[54:08] | It is cracked. | 瓶子裂了 |
[54:15] | The liquid, it is poison. | 这液体是毒药 |
[54:19] | The water corrects its form and renders it harmless. | 水改变了其形态使之变得无毒 |
[54:21] | Poison? | 毒药? |
[54:23] | For the Holy Mother. | 给圣母喝的 |
[54:26] | Or is there something else I should know? | 还是别的用途? |
[54:30] | If we were taken, I was to drink. | 如果我们被俘 我就要喝下 |
[54:32] | You mean like cyanide? | 就像氰化物 |
[54:34] | It kills you instantly? | 立即致命? |
[54:36] | It instantly kills its bearer… | 能立刻杀死服用的人 |
[54:38] | and eradicates all who come in contact with him. | 及所有其接触过的人 |
[54:41] | You mean like a going-away, “don’t get captured” present from the king? | 是国王让你被俘虏时服用的? |
[54:45] | The king is an alchemist. | 国王是个炼丹师 |
[54:46] | He has helped many with his skills since taking the craft. | 以他的才能帮助过很多人 |
[54:50] | You sure it’s okay there in the creek, | 你肯定在小溪中没事吗 |
[54:51] | or did we just send a “get stuffed” message to the people downstream? | 还是会害了下游的人? |
[54:55] | The water corrects its form. It is harmless now. | 水改变了其形态 现在没有毒性了 |
[54:59] | – It is a plague. – Oh, great. | -这是一种瘟疫 -惨了 |
[55:03] | I was wondering who was carrying our biological weapons. | 我正琢磨谁携带着生物武器呢 |
[55:06] | Oh! | 哦 |
[55:12] | We must reach the Dark Mother’s cabin by nightfall. | 我们必须在傍晚之前到达圣母的巢穴 |
[55:17] | Ow! You’re not going anywhere, Doc. | 你哪里也不要去医生 |
[55:21] | My flesh is bruised, but my bones are intact. | 我的皮肉有瘀伤 但骨头是完整的 |
[55:24] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪里也不要去 |
[55:26] | Do not trifle with me. | 别小看我 |
[55:28] | I will accompany you to the Mother’s camp. | 我会随你去圣母的巢穴 |
[55:30] | Not on this foot, Doc, and you know it. | 但你这脚走不动 医生 你是知道的 |
[55:33] | Sons of whores. | 真是的 |
[55:35] | I have failed you. | 我让你失望了 |
[55:37] | This spot is secluded enough. | 这地方很隐蔽 |
[55:39] | Got the woods behind you. You got a fresh water supply. | 后面有树林这里还有水源 |
[55:42] | You’ll be safe here. | 在这里会安全 |
[55:43] | – Do you have a weapon? – Aye. | -你有武器吗 -有 |
[55:45] | Alright, if I’m not back within two days, go back to the fortress. | 好 如果我两天之内没回来 你就回到堡垒 |
[55:49] | And while you’re here, stab anyone who isn’t me. | 只要见到的人不是我 就杀了他 |
[55:55] | Wait! | 等等 |
[55:58] | If you believe what I do, | 如果你也相信的话 |
[56:01] | it is a protective talisman, perhaps more. | 这是护身符 也许用处更大 |
[56:04] | If you don’t believe what I do, | 如果你不相信 |
[56:08] | it is still something beautifuI at which to look. | 这仍然是漂亮的饰物 |
[56:18] | Just keep yourself safe. | 你注意安全 |
[56:34] | Reconnaissance… | 侦察 |
[56:36] | terrestrial foreplay to successful ground warfare. | 是成功行动的前奏 |
[56:40] | Get in, get your information… | 潜入 刺探情报 |
[56:41] | and get the hell out with your scalp intact. | 然后安全的离开 |
[56:49] | Dark Ones. | 黑衣人 |
[56:53] | Stay down. | 隐蔽 |
[57:29] | By the gods, I’m no cook. | 天 我不会做饭 |
[57:32] | Leave me alone and I’ll poison myself. | 自己做饭早晚会把自己毒死 |
[57:50] | Undercooked. | 火候不够 |
[57:58] | My Lord. | 陛下 |
[58:01] | – Speak. – No news from the search. | -说 -搜查没有结果 |
[58:04] | The villain eludes our men…for now. | 罪犯逃过了我们 |
[58:06] | As they are meant to do. | 这是必然的 |
[58:09] | In your time you will learn that villains often hide… | 你慢慢会知道 坏人往往藏在 |
[58:14] | Now leave me, soldier. | 现在你退下 |
[58:22] | My Lord. | 是 |
[58:26] | I need to believe that you are capable, Chosen One | 我需要相信你是有能力的 神选之人 |
[58:54] | She’s in there. | 她就在里面 |
[58:55] | No guards, no armaments. | 没有卫兵 没有防卫 |
[58:57] | Something isn’t right, but she’s in there. | 肯定有蹊跷 但她在里面 |
[59:01] | I can feel she’s in there. | 我能感觉到她在里面 |
[59:03] | Do this thing or let it pass. | 要么做 要么放弃 |
[59:09] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[59:13] | Watch him. | 看他 |
[59:38] | I have been waiting for you. | 我一直在等你 |
[59:49] | I have waited a lifetime to once more set eyes upon you. | 我等了一辈子 想再看你一眼 |
[59:53] | Have we met before? | 我们以前见过? |
[59:55] | Sorry. I’m not that good with faces. | 对不起 我不擅长记住面孔 |
[59:59] | Go. | 退下 |
[1:00:04] | Many nights have I dreamed of this moment. | 我很多次梦到这一时刻 |
[1:00:09] | You are not a man who has found peace in his dreams. | 你不是梦中安宁的人 |
[1:00:18] | My agility is not what it once had been. | 我的身子不如以前了 |
[1:00:22] | I’m afraid this withered shell has betrayed my purest intention. | 恐怕我的外表反映不出我善良的意图 |
[1:00:26] | It was my hope to bring you back to our time myself. | 把你带回我们的时代是我的愿望 |
[1:00:45] | It was you. | 是你 |
[1:00:46] | The warning came in my dreams. | 我在梦中得到警告 |
[1:00:49] | Visions of the attempt on your life in the Time Beyond. | 看到你在遥远时代打算要干的事情 |
[1:00:54] | I myself ventured to your world… | 我冒险去你的时代 |
[1:00:57] | to ensure that your life was not taken… | 确保你回来之前 |
[1:01:01] | before you could come back to us. | 你的生命不会被带走 |
[1:01:07] | Alas, your weapon was formidable. | 你的武器很可怕 |
[1:01:16] | The King Before liberated our lands… | 先王从邪恶篡位者的手中 |
[1:01:19] | from an evil usurper bent on domination. | 保住了我们这片土地 |
[1:01:22] | We pushed through great darkness to find peace, however fleeting. | 我们穿过冲冲黑暗找到和平 尽管极为短暂 |
[1:01:27] | – Raven. – ‘Twas barely a man. | -雷文 -他算不上人 |
[1:01:30] | The cursed snake poxed the king’s troops. | 这阴险的毒蛇 让国王的军队染上瘟疫 |
[1:01:34] | He released a plague… | 他释放了一种瘟疫 |
[1:01:36] | which ran unrestrained through the kingdom, | 在王国中肆虐 |
[1:01:39] | killing most with agonizing cruelty. | 残忍的杀害了大多数人 |
[1:01:42] | Its rein slipped through his fingers… | 从他发明瘟疫的那一刻起 |
[1:01:45] | the moment he gave it life. | 瘟疫就开始肆虐 |
[1:01:48] | The alchemist. | 那个炼丹师 |
[1:01:52] | The King Before, his family, | 先王及其家人 |
[1:01:54] | all were lost. | 都遇害了 |
[1:01:57] | Heroic to the end, were they. | 英勇战斗到最后 |
[1:01:59] | Then Raven took the throne. | 然后雷文占据王位 |
[1:02:02] | Coup D’etat, using biological weapons. | 用生物武器篡位 |
[1:02:06] | The loyal were driven to the mountains. | 终于先王的人被赶入山区 |
[1:02:11] | We fled with the clothes on our backs… | 我们匆忙逃走 |
[1:02:14] | and the sickness in our blood. | 血液中还带着病 |
[1:02:15] | How many rotted before its tide, I cannot say. | 被其害死的人数不胜数 |
[1:02:21] | We believe Raven secrets the remedy… | 我们认为雷文在堡垒内部 |
[1:02:25] | inside the fortress walls. | 藏有解药 |
[1:02:30] | Then what have I got to do with all this? | 这些事和我有什么关系呢 |
[1:02:32] | When the castle looked to fall to Raven, | 当城堡即将陷落之前 |
[1:02:36] | your father entrusted me to save your life. | 你父亲委托我救你的命 |
[1:02:39] | My father? | 我父亲? |
[1:02:41] | You are the King Before’s lost son. | 你是先王的儿子 |
[1:02:45] | You are our king. | 你就是我们的王 |
[1:02:51] | We traveled to your time… | 我们穿越到你的时代 |
[1:02:53] | to the Time Beyond- | 遥远时代 |
[1:02:56] | where I hid you in a place that welcomes lost children. | 我把你藏在一个收留孤儿的地方 |
[1:03:01] | The orphanage. | 孤儿院 |
[1:03:03] | And there you remained. | 你就一直留在那儿 |
[1:03:07] | Then why… Then why send men to kill me? | 那为何派人杀我 |
[1:03:10] | Why did you send your men? | 为什么你要派人 |
[1:03:14] | I tasked one man to bring you back to me. | 我只派一个人把你带回来 |
[1:03:18] | The others, the Dark Ones who traveled with him through the gate, | 其他黑衣人跟着他穿过时空门 |
[1:03:24] | were under his command. | 是根据他的命令 |
[1:03:28] | He twisted my words… | 他篡改了我的命令 |
[1:03:34] | It appears we have a traitor in our midst. | 看来我们当中有一个叛徒 |
[1:03:37] | Thane abandoned our cause… | 他为了自己嗜杀成性的复仇 |
[1:03:41] | for his own vengeful bloodlust. | 抛弃了 |
[1:03:43] | And this is how you seek to avenge our fallen? | 这就是你为我们的陷落复仇的方式? |
[1:03:46] | By making peace with the tyrant that cast us out? | 赶走我们的暴君和解? |
[1:03:50] | Never! | 决不 |
[1:03:51] | Mark my words, old woman. | 记住我的话 老太太 |
[1:03:55] | We shall have our vengeance. | 我们必会报仇 |
[1:03:59] | I have seen your passing, and it is near. | 我看到了你的死亡 就近在眼前 |
[1:04:06] | You presume to weave the truth, to shift my resolve. | 你想杜撰事实 动摇我的决心 |
[1:04:10] | As it is seen, so it shall pass. | 既然看到就一定会发生 |
[1:04:14] | To the gods I swear your death shall be quick. | 我发誓你的死亡会很快 |
[1:04:33] | Raven… | 雷文 |
[1:04:34] | butchered his family before his very eyes. | 当着他的面杀了他的家人 |
[1:04:38] | We must not cast stones. | 我们不能有内耗 |
[1:04:44] | – My Lord… – Don’t. | -陛下 -不要 |
[1:04:47] | Don’t, please. | 请不要 |
[1:04:51] | God. | 天 |
[1:04:53] | God has left this place. | 神已经离开了这里 |
[1:05:01] | A fortnight after the king’s sorcerer… | 在国王的巫师把你带到我们时代的 |
[1:05:05] | brings you back to our time, | 两周之后 |
[1:05:07] | your Time Beyond is no more. | 你的遥远时代将不再存在 |
[1:05:10] | A carrier travels back to your world… | 一个瘟疫携带者回到你们的时代 |
[1:05:14] | and releases the plague. | 释放瘟疫 |
[1:05:17] | Raven’s alchemy. | 雷文的炼丹术 |
[1:05:19] | The lethal snake crawls across your world without mercy. | 致命的瘟疫将在你们的时代无情蔓延 |
[1:05:25] | A fortnight, | 两周后 |
[1:05:27] | and all are lost in the Time Beyond. | 遥远时代的一切都将毁灭 |
[1:05:35] | My Lord. | 陛下 |
[1:05:37] | What say you? | 什么事 |
[1:05:39] | Our spies tell us the Chosen One has entered the Dark Mother’s camp. | 我们的间谍 说神选之人进入了圣母的营地 |
[1:05:44] | And any word of his plight? | 有他的消息吗 |
[1:05:46] | He is alive. | 他还活着 |
[1:05:52] | She has him and he lives? | 他到了她那里却还活着? |
[1:05:55] | Aye. The Dark Mother lives, as does the Chosen One. | 是的 圣母和神选之人都活着 |
[1:05:58] | How does this come to pass? | 怎么会发生这种事 |
[1:06:01] | It is the blackest of sorcery! | 这是最黑暗的巫术 |
[1:06:04] | He was supposed to slay the witch in her bed! | 他本该把女巫杀死在床上 |
[1:06:08] | Ready my horse, and alert the royal guard. | 为我备马 通知皇家侍卫 |
[1:06:11] | My Lord. | 是 |
[1:06:12] | We shall flush out this traitorous wretch from beyond. | 我们要除掉这个遥远时代的叛徒 |
[1:06:25] | I shall flush you out. | 我要把你除掉 |
[1:06:40] | I have moments left in this life. | 我在世上的时间不多了 |
[1:06:44] | Is there a way to get back to the Time Beyond? | 有办法回到遥远时代吗 |
[1:06:47] | I have medicine that could save you. | 我们有药能救你 |
[1:06:49] | I am too weak, | 我身体太虚弱了 |
[1:06:55] | You keep talking about destiny, about fate. | 你老是说命运 |
[1:06:58] | I don’t believe in it. | 我不信命 |
[1:06:59] | I believe we make our own destiny, follow our own plans. | 我认为命运是自己决定的 |
[1:07:03] | Aye, I could see it no other way. | 对 没别的方式 |
[1:07:06] | Then why do you keep talking about destiny deciding this or that? | 那你为何老是说命中注定呢 |
[1:07:09] | I have dreamt of the passing of your world, | 我梦见到了你的时代 |
[1:07:15] | of the blackened corpses lining your streets, | 看到你们的街道土满是发黑的尸体 |
[1:07:18] | but I know not of how the sickness came to find your time. | 但我不知道瘟疫怎么到了你的时代的 |
[1:07:23] | And in this uncertainty lies hope, | 这种不确定隐藏着希望 |
[1:07:26] | in this not knowing hides the dragon that shall slay the tyrant. | 这种不知道隐藏着杀死暴君的龙 |
[1:07:37] | You believe I can change my future? | 你认为我能改变我的未来? |
[1:07:38] | I believe you shall change all our futures. | 我认为你会改变我们所有人的未来 |
[1:07:48] | I never asked you, why do they cover their faces? | 我从没问过你 为何他们都蒙面? |
[1:07:51] | To honor the dead… | 为了纪念死者 |
[1:07:53] | who have been taken from us by the plague. | 瘟疫夺走人的生命 |
[1:07:59] | Look, I have to get you back to your hut. | 我必须扶你回屋里 |
[1:08:01] | – You’re too sick. – No. | -你病得太重了 -不 |
[1:08:02] | Soon I shall pass, | 我很快就死了 |
[1:08:05] | and untiI the moment… | 在你 |
[1:08:08] | that you return to the Time Beyond, | 回到遥远时代之前 |
[1:08:12] | you are their king. | 你就是他们的国王 |
[1:08:14] | Lead them with your heart. | 用你的心领导他们 |
[1:08:17] | I hope your dreams bring you peace, Holy Mother. | 希望你的梦能为你带来安宁 圣母 |
[1:08:21] | Safe home. | 平安回来 |
[1:08:33] | I am Dunyana, my Lord. | 我叫邓雅娜 陛下 |
[1:08:41] | What are you going to do with her? | 我们怎么处置她 |
[1:08:42] | We shall prepare her for the honorable passage. | 我们该为她准备厚葬 |
[1:08:52] | Our road becomes more treacherous with her passing. | 她走了 我们的路更加凶险了 |
[1:09:44] | You shall enter the Black Forest and retrieve the Catalyst. | 你要进入黑暗森林找到引子 |
[1:09:47] | – Which is what? – I know not of its form. | -引子是什么 -我不知道其形态 |
[1:09:50] | Then how am I supposed to find it? | 那我怎么找 |
[1:09:53] | It is said the Chosen One shall seek the Catalyst. | 预言写道神选之人能找到引子 |
[1:09:57] | Yeah, I know. I understand. | 我知道 |
[1:09:59] | But we just go with the flow around here… | 我们只是跟着感觉走 |
[1:10:01] | and hope not to get screwed, right? | 盼着别倒霉是不是 |
[1:10:03] | – Screwed? – Yeah. | -倒霉? -对 |
[1:10:05] | You know, compromised, left vulnerable. | 就是出了事挂了彩 |
[1:10:07] | – Your words… – Yeah, I know. | -你的话真难懂 -我知道 |
[1:10:10] | It is literally black. | 确实是黑色的 |
[1:10:12] | Thought that was just some medieval… gloom and doom. | 我还以为只是…一片灰色 |
[1:10:15] | Pray you heed my words. | 你要知道 |
[1:10:17] | No man has entered the Black Forest and lived to tell the tale. | 进入黑暗森林的人 没有一个活着出来的 |
[1:10:20] | There are dark forces at work within its woods. | 森林中有黑暗的力量 |
[1:10:23] | Some say sorcery, others speak knowingly of enchanted beasts. | 有人说是魔法 有人说是着魔的野兽 |
[1:10:26] | With the Holy Mother’s passing, | 圣母去世了 |
[1:10:28] | our connection to the beasts within is severed. | 我们与野兽的联系也被隔绝了 |
[1:10:31] | They roam freely without her spells of containment. | 没有她的咒语约束 野兽到处游走 |
[1:10:34] | I cannot speak to your safety. | 我不能保证你的安全 |
[1:10:37] | Wonderfully cryptic. | 非常的神秘 |
[1:10:39] | We shall accompany you to its edge and no further. | 我们最远只能送你到森林边 |
[1:10:42] | Thus it has been decreed by the Holy Mother. | 这是圣母的命令 |
[1:10:45] | My lord. | 陛下 |
[1:10:47] | Can’t tell me anything about this Catalyst? | 你们对引子一无所知吗 |
[1:10:50] | I’m going in with zero intel? | 我没有一点情报就去? |
[1:10:52] | My lord, I know not of its origins. | 陛下我不知道它的起源 |
[1:10:54] | It is said the Catalyst shall bring peace to our world, yet we know not how. | 预言说引子会为世界带来和平 具体怎么做我们不知道 |
[1:10:58] | I’ve heard many stories how to bring peace to a place in my time, | 在找的时代听过很多如何带来和平的故事 |
[1:11:01] | but your prophecy is refreshingly vague. | 从没有像你们的预言这么模糊的 |
[1:11:03] | Let’s see what we can find in there. | 我进去看看再说 |
[1:11:07] | Giddyap! Come on! | 驾 |
[1:11:34] | My Lord. | 陛下 |
[1:11:36] | What news have you? | 有什么消息 |
[1:11:39] | The Holy Mother has passed. | 圣母去世了 |
[1:11:41] | And the Chosen One? | 神选之人呢 |
[1:11:43] | They accompany him to the Black Forest. | 他们陪他去黑暗森林了 |
[1:11:46] | For what purpose? | 什么目的 |
[1:11:49] | It… | 那里… |
[1:11:52] | is the location of the Catalyst. | 是引子的所在地 |
[1:11:56] | So the prophecy rings true. | 那么预言看来是真的 |
[1:11:59] | The gods themselves conspire to make it so. | 这是天意注定 |
[1:12:03] | I shall rule the kingdom united. | 我会统治整个王国 |
[1:12:06] | You are excused. | 你可以退下了 |
[1:12:10] | My servant. | 我的仆人 |
[1:12:20] | Your loyalty will be remembered. | 你的忠诚会被记住的 |
[1:12:33] | Food- for the hours within. | 进去以后吃的食物 |
[1:12:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:12:38] | So I guess this is it. | 该分手了 |
[1:12:41] | Aye. We are at the impasse. | 对 我们到了尽头了 |
[1:12:43] | Follow the signs and the Catalyst shall reveal itself to you. | 跟着指引 引子会自然出现的 |
[1:12:47] | Our people are watched from within… | 我们当中有人监视 |
[1:12:49] | Spies who pledge their allegiance to the tyrant. | 忠诚于暴君的间谍 |
[1:12:53] | – Raven. – Aye, the serpent himself. | -雷文 -对 这个毒蛇 |
[1:12:56] | Pray you, if you should cross paths once again, | 如果你还能回来的话 |
[1:12:58] | that you strike at him mercilessly so that he is screwed. | 但愿你能无情的打击他 让他倒霉 |
[1:13:04] | Have I offended you, my lord? | 我冒犯你了吗陛下? |
[1:13:05] | No. | 没有 |
[1:13:07] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[1:13:09] | you remind me of her. | 你让我想起她 |
[1:13:11] | – You speak of the Holy Mother? – Yes. | -你说的是圣母? -是的 |
[1:13:15] | I see now… | 我现在明白 |
[1:13:18] | that you’re her daughter. | 你是她女儿 |
[1:13:21] | It was my honor. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[1:13:23] | And when this is over, | 等事情办完以后 |
[1:13:25] | when I’ve returned with the Catalyst… | 等我带着引子回来 |
[1:13:26] | and Raven is screwed, | 等雷文倒了霉 |
[1:13:30] | who takes over the kingdom? | 谁来掌管王国? |
[1:13:32] | – My Lord? – The throne. | -什么 -王位 |
[1:13:35] | Who sits on the throne if I manage to return to the Time Beyond? | 等我回到遥远时代 谁坐在王位上 |
[1:13:38] | As King without son, you select your rightful heir, my lord. | 如果国王无子 你来指定继承人 |
[1:13:42] | It is our custom. | 这是我们的传统 |
[1:13:44] | And your people will return to the fortress? | 你们会回到堡垒中? |
[1:13:46] | We shall await the Catalyst to show us the way through their fortifications. | 我们要等到引子 指引我们如何进入堡垒 |
[1:13:51] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[1:13:53] | Our people have been on the outside for far too long. | 我们的人在外面太久了 |
[1:13:55] | We shalI secure the antidote to our sickness. | 我们要找到解毒剂来治疗我们的病 |
[1:13:59] | If we are able to heal our numbers, to unite our people once again, | 如果能治愈我们的人 重新联合我们的人 |
[1:14:02] | it is my dream that a peace shall become true. | 我梦想的和平就会实现了 |
[1:14:07] | Peace? | 和平? |
[1:14:09] | Aye. It is all that matters. | 对 这是最重要的 |
[1:14:19] | You should be a righteous queen. | 你应该是合法的女王 |
[1:14:21] | No, my lord, I cannot accept this honor. | 不 陛下 我不能接受这一尊荣 |
[1:14:23] | You can and you will. I’ve decreed it. | 你能也必须 我已经下令了 |
[1:14:26] | Hey, listen, guys. | 大家听着 |
[1:14:27] | – I’ve decreed it. – My lord. | -我已经下令了 -是 |
[1:14:31] | My Lord, perhaps you’d prefer a larger blade. | 陛下你可能需要大一点的刀 |
[1:14:36] | I have a feeling in the Black Forest, | 我觉得在黑暗森林中 |
[1:14:38] | size does matter. | 确实需要大一点的刀 |
[1:14:40] | It is forbidden to touch a king, but I… | 碰国王是禁止的 可是我… |
[1:14:46] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:14:55] | Your mother advised me to rule with my heart, | 你母亲建议我 用我的心来领导 |
[1:14:57] | but I’m not much of a poet, | 但我不是诗人 |
[1:15:00] | so I can only offer you her words. | 只能把她的原话告诉你 |
[1:15:07] | Oh, my God, I’m starting to talk like you. | 天 我说话方式都有点像你们了 |
[1:15:22] | Godspeed, my Lord. | 马到成功 陛下 |
[1:15:39] | I can’t believe this medieval crap. | 该死的中世纪 |
[1:16:03] | Pull forward! | 前进 |
[1:16:07] | Is he in there? | 他在里面吗 |
[1:16:11] | Halt! | 停 |
[1:16:19] | Enter these woods and bring me the Chosen One. | 进人森林 把神选之人抓来见我 |
[1:16:22] | The woods are haunted, my lord. | 这森林被诅咒了 陛下 |
[1:16:24] | Not man nor beast have escaped its clutches. | 没有人或野兽活着出来 |
[1:16:27] | My king. | 陛下 |
[1:16:34] | Would your insolence betray the peace of our kingdom? | 你会傲慢的背叛王国的和平吗 |
[1:16:38] | No, my lord. | 不 陛下 |
[1:16:40] | Then enter these woods… | 那就进入森林 |
[1:16:41] | and show the demons that you are soldiers of the realm! | 向魔鬼表明 你们是王国的战士 |
[1:16:46] | Retrieve the Chosen One, | 抓到神选之人 |
[1:16:47] | and bring the Catalyst to me! | 以及引子来见我 |
[1:16:51] | My Lord! | 是 |
[1:16:53] | My 10 best, follow me! | 十大金刚 跟我来 |
[1:16:55] | – Move! – Yes, my lord! | -走 -是 |
[1:16:57] | Forward! For the king! | 前进 为了国王 |
[1:17:00] | For King and country. | 为了国王和王国 |
[1:17:05] | Move! | 走 |
[1:17:09] | – Come here, lads! – All right. | -大家走 -好 |
[1:17:13] | Keep your mind fixed on the goal. | 集中精力于目标 |
[1:17:15] | Find the Catalyst and get your ass out of there… | 找到引子 然后离开这里 |
[1:17:17] | before something eats you. | 别被吃了 |
[1:17:37] | Doubt a grizzly could do that. | 恐怕灰熊也没这个能耐 |
[1:17:58] | I suddenly wish you were a grizzly. | 真希望碰到的是灰熊 |
[1:18:11] | Easy, boy. | 你冷静 |
[1:18:17] | Here! | 这里 |
[1:18:20] | – Manhatten? – Run! | -曼哈顿 -快跑 |
[1:18:43] | Nice to see you. How you been? | 很高兴见到你 最近如何 |
[1:18:46] | Never thought I’d be chased by a dragon. | 没想到会被恶龙追逐 |
[1:18:48] | You have aligned yourself with the Dark Mother! | 你已经与圣母结盟 |
[1:18:50] | Change of strategy. | 策略改变了 |
[1:18:51] | I am confused by your betrayal. | 不明白你为何叛变 |
[1:18:53] | Welll, we’re on a bit of a schedule, so I’ll keep it brief. | 我们时间紧 我就简单说了 |
[1:18:57] | – My king. – Yes. | -我的国王 -是的 |
[1:18:59] | It seems like he’s responsible for spreading a plague, | 是他散布了瘟疫 |
[1:19:02] | orchestrating a coup against the King Before. | 策划针对先王的反叛 |
[1:19:04] | Now I have to find the Catalyst and save this world and the Time Beyond… | 现在我必须找到引子 拯救这个时代和遥远时代 |
[1:19:08] | because I’m the King Before’s son. | 因为我是先王的儿子 |
[1:19:10] | This cannot be. | 不可能 |
[1:19:12] | Yeah, what the hell? Exactly, am I right? | 怎么不行 是不是 |
[1:19:15] | Son of a bitch. We’re still being chased by a dragon. Let’s go. | 该死 我们还被恶龙追逐呢 快走 |
[1:19:20] | – By the way, the Holy Mother’s dead. – What? | -另外圣母死了 -什么 |
[1:19:38] | Whatever you think you’re here to do, | 不管你们想干什么 |
[1:19:40] | we all better get the hell out of here. | 最好还是等我们离开之后再说 |
[1:19:42] | We are the guardians of the realm. | 我们是王国的卫兵 |
[1:19:45] | We stand aside not for man, | 我们不畏惧敌人 |
[1:19:47] | nor for beast! | 不畏惧猛兽 |
[1:19:49] | Good luck with that, Custer. | 但愿你有两条命 卡斯特 |
[1:19:50] | For king! For country! | 为了国王 为了王国 |
[1:20:06] | No! | 不 |
[1:20:23] | The end of the devilish woods. | 魔鬼森林的尽头 |
[1:20:26] | I can’t go with you. | 我不能跟你一起走 |
[1:20:28] | I haven’t recovered the Catalyst. | 我还没找到引子 |
[1:20:30] | We shalI return anon. Up there only death awaits. | 我们以后再去 现在去就是送死 |
[1:20:33] | – I have to go. – Do you not value your life? | -我必须去 -你不珍惜你的生命吗 |
[1:20:36] | To ascend is madness! | 上去是疯了 |
[1:20:38] | I’ll circle around and avoid the big nasty. | 我会绕过去 避开猛兽 |
[1:20:44] | Surround them! | 包围他们 |
[1:20:46] | We’re screwed, aren’t we? | 我们完了 |
[1:20:48] | Watch her. | 看住她 |
[1:20:49] | – Yeah… – Don’t let her run. | -好的 -别让她跑了 |
[1:20:52] | We’re screwed. | 我们完了 |
[1:20:54] | I’ll take 4 of you pussies with me, and you know it. | 我会拉四个垫背的 你是知道的 |
[1:20:58] | To resist now would be pure folly, Granger. | 现在反抗是愚蠢的 格兰杰 |
[1:21:01] | You… you were the one that brought the plague upon our houses. | 是你为我们带来了瘟疫 |
[1:21:06] | You! | 是你 |
[1:21:08] | Curb your tongue, Doctor. | 放肆 医生 |
[1:21:11] | I am still your king. | 我仍然是你的国王 |
[1:21:13] | You are the true villain of this tale. | 你才是真正的坏人 |
[1:21:20] | Well, Granger from the Time Beyond, | 来自遥远时代的格兰杰 |
[1:21:23] | before nightfall… | 傍晚之前 |
[1:21:25] | your entrails will be hanging from the fortress gate. | 你的内脏将会挂在堡垒大门上 |
[1:21:34] | Bring them both. | 把他们俩带走 |
[1:21:36] | Yes, sir. | 是 |
[1:21:38] | Pick him up. | 把他拉起来 |
[1:21:50] | Welcome to your final moments in this world, wretch. | 欢迎来到你生命的最后时刻 恶人 |
[1:21:54] | The devil himself awaits your passing. | 魔鬼在地狱等着你 |
[1:21:59] | Blasphemy, you cursed witch! | 放肆 臭婆娘 |
[1:22:04] | This man is your rightful king | 这个人才是你们真正的国王 |
[1:22:06] | the King Before’s son. | 他是先王之子 |
[1:22:08] | On the life of my mother! | 我发誓 |
[1:22:10] | Lies! | 胡说 |
[1:22:12] | You are the black-tongued agent of the Dark Mother. | 你是圣母的邪恶代言人 |
[1:22:15] | Take them from their steed. | 带他们下马 |
[1:22:22] | This one. Come on. Bring them here. | 这个 把他们带过来 |
[1:22:27] | I shall cut your guts out myself. | 我要亲自挖出你的内脏 |
[1:22:30] | No! | 不 |
[1:22:35] | – Stop him! – Strike him! | -阻止他 -打他 |
[1:22:37] | – Grab him! – He is your rightful King! | -抓住他 -他才是你们真正的国王 |
[1:22:44] | This looks bad. | 情况不妙啊 |
[1:22:45] | It was an honor to fight by your side and mate with you as your woman. | 很荣幸和你并肩而战 同床而睡 |
[1:22:50] | Run! Shit. | 糟糕 |
[1:22:51] | Incoming. | 它扑过来了 |
[1:22:56] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:22:57] | Raven is making way to the portal | 雷文要跑向时空门 |
[1:23:00] | The portaI to your world. | 通向你的时代的时空门 |
[1:23:19] | The gate! The gate! | 大门 大门 |
[1:23:28] | Quick! Lock it! | 快 锁上门 |
[1:23:31] | Look out! | 当心 |
[1:23:50] | Our sister has brought down their walls. | 我们的朋友冲破了城墙 |
[1:23:54] | The dragon is the Catalyst | 龙就是引子 |
[1:23:56] | The Catalyst! | 引子 |
[1:23:58] | We hold. | 先等等 |
[1:24:52] | Our time! | 是时候了 |
[1:25:18] | Surprise attack! | 突袭 |
[1:25:22] | Look out! | 当心 |
[1:25:40] | For the Holy Mother. | 为了圣母 |
[1:26:00] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 停 停 |
[1:26:09] | He secrets two vials on his person at all times. | 他总是随身带着两个瓶子 |
[1:26:12] | Two. Go! | 两个 快去 |
[1:26:26] | My actions are either that of a fool… | 我的行为要么愚蠢 |
[1:26:29] | or a conqueror. | 要么意味着征服 |
[1:26:38] | Go! | 快去 |
[1:26:44] | Only you can save your world! | 只有你能拯救你的时代 |
[1:26:48] | And I shall save mine. | 我要拯救我的时代 |
[1:26:51] | We may see each other again. | 我们可能会再次见面的 |
[1:27:54] | I could have brought peace to my time. | 我本来以为 能为我的时代带来和平 |
[1:27:57] | Peace! | 和平 |
[1:28:23] | I am your king! | 我是你的国王 |
[1:28:41] | You were never king. | 你从来不是国王 |
[1:28:54] | History’s full of losers like you. | 历史中有很多你这样的混蛋 |
[1:29:19] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[1:29:27] | Will I ever see you again? | 我会再见到你吗 |
[1:29:33] | What is it you said? | 你是怎么说的来着 |
[1:29:37] | Perhaps in my dreams tonight. | 也许今晚在梦里能见到 |
[1:29:39] | Perhaps another time. | 也许下次 |
[1:29:43] | Perhaps another time. | 也许下次 |