时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | In the vision… | 在幻象中 |
[00:04] | I die. | 我死了 |
[00:05] | All saviors die. | 救世主都会死 |
[00:07] | Is there any way to change it? | 可以改变吗 |
[00:08] | These shears can sever the ties to your own destiny. | 这剪子可以剪断你宿命的羁绊 |
[00:12] | Aladdin didn’t trust the people he loved. | 阿拉丁不相信他爱的人 |
[00:14] | That’s why he failed. | 所以他失败了 |
[00:16] | Take them. | 给你 |
[00:19] | We need to be sure to be rid of them. | 我们得确保这东西消失 |
[00:32] | Bring her about, men! | 调头 伙计们 |
[00:33] | Look alive! | 精神点 |
[00:34] | Pick up the pace! | 麻利点 |
[00:36] | Mr. Smee wouldn’t have stood for this. | 斯密先生就不会允许如此的懈怠 |
[00:39] | Jolly Roger is the fastest ship in the realm. | 海盗船是世上最快的船 |
[00:44] | So why does it have the slowest crew?! | 所以为什么它的船员是动作最慢的 |
[00:48] | They’re tired. | 他们累了 |
[00:50] | Who dares defy me? | 谁敢顶撞我 |
[00:54] | I do. | 我 |
[00:56] | Appears we have a stowaway. | 看来船上有偷渡客 |
[01:07] | Who are you, and how did you get aboard my ship? | 你是谁 你怎么登上我的船的 |
[01:09] | I am, | 我 |
[01:12] | no one. | 谁也不是 |
[01:14] | Right. | 好吧 |
[01:15] | Just a man who’s come to ask you | 我只是前来 |
[01:16] | one simple question. | 问你一个简单的问题 |
[01:18] | Aye, well… | 好吧 |
[01:20] | better make it a good one | 最好是个好问题 |
[01:21] | ’cause it’s gonna be your last. | 因为这会是你最后一次提问 |
[01:23] | Is taking revenge against the Dark One | 向黑暗者复仇 |
[01:27] | worth all the time you’ve spent chasing it? | 是否值得你花这么久去追逐 |
[01:31] | I’ll let you know | 等我剥了 |
[01:31] | after I’ve skinned myself a crocodile, | 老鳄鱼的皮 就告诉你 |
[01:33] | but first… | 但首先 |
[01:37] | I’ll just have to settle for you. | 我只能拿你将就了 |
[01:39] | Narwhale! Starboard bow! | 独角鲸 右舷船首 |
[01:42] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[01:52] | Sea monster! | 海怪 |
[01:54] | Man the cannons! Bring her about! | 装填大炮 调头 |
[01:56] | On the double! | 快点 |
[02:04] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[02:05] | I assure you it’s quite possible. | 我向你保证 这完全可能 |
[02:07] | That’s no sea monster. | 那不是海怪 |
[02:09] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[02:10] | What the devil are you up to? | 你打的什么主意 |
[02:11] | Saving your life. | 救你的命 |
[02:57] | I know you’re in there… | 我知道你在里面 |
[03:00] | Your Majesty. | 王后陛下 |
[03:02] | Come out. | 出来 |
[03:03] | We need to have a little chat. | 我们得谈谈 |
[03:07] | Or what? | 否则呢 |
[03:10] | You’ll huff, | 你就吹啊 |
[03:11] | and you’ll puff, | 吹啊 |
[03:14] | and you’ll blow the house down? | 把房子吹倒吗 |
[03:18] | You call this an entrance, Regina? | 你就这么入场吗 瑞金娜 |
[03:21] | Well, I suppose I was the one with all the flair. | 看来真是只有我比较有范 |
[03:26] | To what do we owe the honor? | 何事大驾光临啊 |
[03:28] | So, it’s true. | 那么是真的 |
[03:30] | You really are harboring the Evil Queen out here. | 你真的把巫后窝藏在这里 |
[03:33] | She’s my sister, and she cares about me. | 她是我妹妹 而且她关心我 |
[03:36] | I’m willing to bet you’re not here to see how I’m getting on. | 你肯定不是来关心我过得如何的 |
[03:38] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[03:39] | I have a message. | 我要带个话 |
[03:42] | Your little masquerade as the Cricket therapist | 你伪装成蟋蟀治疗师的诡计 |
[03:46] | didn’t work | 没有成功 |
[03:47] | because airing Emma’s dirty laundry only made us stronger. | 因为抖出艾玛想隐瞒的事 只让她更坚强了 |
[03:51] | Well, then why are you out here | 那你为什么还会 |
[03:52] | delivering this message all by your lonesome? | 一个人前来带话呢 |
[03:58] | We’re right behind you. | 我们就跟来 |
[04:08] | I don’t think you came all this way | 你这么大老远来 |
[04:11] | just to gloat. | 应该不是为了夸口 |
[04:13] | That’s my move. | 我才会那么做 |
[04:18] | You’re up to something else. | 你另有企图 |
[04:26] | Stay away from her! | 别碰她 |
[04:28] | We just came for Archie. | 我们只是来找阿奇的 |
[04:29] | We’re not here to hurt your daughter. | 我们不会伤害你女儿 |
[04:32] | Well, excuse me for not taking any chances. | 抱歉我不会冒险 |
[04:36] | Thanks, sis. | 谢了 姐姐 |
[04:38] | And now the real fun can begin. | 现在真正好玩的开始了 |
[04:46] | How’s that for an entrance? | 这样的入场如何 |
[04:51] | Try all you want, | 随你怎么做 |
[04:53] | but nothing you do will ever tear this family apart. | 你休想分裂这个家庭 |
[04:56] | Oh, is that so? | 是吗 |
[04:58] | Because exposing Emma’s secret was just the beginning. | 因为暴露艾玛的秘密只是个开始 |
[05:02] | Bring it, Queenie. | 放马过来吧 王后 |
[05:10] | Well, there’s no flying carpets, | 虽然没有飞毯 |
[05:12] | but Storybrooke’s not too bad. | 但童话镇还不赖 |
[05:14] | Well, I’m glad you found a place. | 我很高兴你找到了安居的地方 |
[05:18] | But…Aladdin… | 但是 阿拉丁 |
[05:21] | we haven’t talked about what really matters — | 我们还没谈过真正重要的事 |
[05:25] | Agrabah. | 阿格拉巴 |
[05:27] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[05:30] | It still needs your help. | 它依然需要你帮忙 |
[05:32] | I told you, | 我说了 |
[05:33] | I’m not the Savior anymore. | 我不再是救世主了 |
[05:35] | I cut my ties. | 我剪断了我的命运羁绊 |
[05:36] | But you can still help your people. | 但你还是可以帮助你的人民 |
[05:39] | You don’t even know what happened — | 你都不知道发生了什么 |
[05:40] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[05:45] | This was a bad idea. Yeah. | 这是个坏主意 |
[05:50] | I’m not the guy you’re looking for. | 我不是你找的人 |
[05:52] | Aladdin…wait! | 阿拉丁 等等 |
[05:58] | You were up awfully early this morning. | 你今早起得好早 |
[06:00] | What were you doing out in the garage? | 你去车库做什么了 |
[06:02] | I was just doing a little gardening. | 做做园艺 |
[06:05] | Really? | 是吗 |
[06:06] | I had no idea you had a…green hook. | 我不知道你… 喜欢园艺 |
[06:10] | So, what’s for breakfast? | 早餐吃什么 |
[06:16] | It’s Jasmine. | 是茉莉 |
[06:18] | She’s worried because Aladdin ran off, | 阿拉丁跑了 她很担心 |
[06:20] | and she doesn’t know where he is. | 不知道他跑去哪了 |
[06:22] | Don’t worry, Swan. | 别担心 斯旺 |
[06:23] | I’ll make sure Aladdin doesn’t get into too much trouble. | 我会确保阿拉丁不会惹太多麻烦 |
[06:25] | Thanks, Killian. | 谢谢 基利安 |
[06:31] | So, now. | 那么 |
[06:33] | You know, you don’t have to stay. | 你不用留下陪我 |
[06:35] | I’ll be fine on my own. | 我一个人不会有事的 |
[06:35] | No, no, no, no. Nonsense. | 不不 别傻了 |
[06:37] | You can show me how to operate the helm of your video…box. | 你可以教我怎么玩你的… 游戏盒子 |
[06:40] | Whatever it’s called. | 不管它叫什么 |
[06:43] | Um, okay. | 那好 |
[06:44] | First, just let me take out the trash. | 我先去丢垃圾 |
[06:45] | Well, that’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[06:46] | Actually, you can start with this junk food | 先把你拿来当早餐的垃圾食品 |
[06:47] | you call breakfast. | 丢掉吧 |
[06:49] | You’re not really gonna eat this rubbish, are you? | 你不会真打算吃这垃圾吧 |
[06:53] | My Pop Tarts! | 我的果酱馅饼 |
[06:55] | Hurry back, and I’ll make us a pirate’s breakfast | 快去快回 我给你做顿海盗早餐 |
[06:57] | of grapefruit and boiled mackerel. | 葡萄柚和煮鲭鱼 |
[07:00] | There’ll be no scurvy here today. | 今天不会有人得坏血病 |
[07:11] | I know what you’re thinking — | 我知道你怎么想的 |
[07:14] | “How long before that pirate ruins everything?” | “不知要多久那海盗就会破坏一切” |
[07:18] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[07:19] | Looking out for my son. | 照顾我儿子 |
[07:22] | Tell me — | 告诉我 |
[07:24] | is your new father bothering you? | 你的新爸爸惹你烦了吗 |
[07:26] | He’s not my father. | 他不是我爸爸 |
[07:27] | Well, it’s just a matter of time. | 只是迟早的事了 |
[07:33] | Henry, I’m just trying to help. | 亨利 我只是想帮忙 |
[07:37] | Now, I know how difficult it is | 我知道有新人加入家庭时 |
[07:39] | when someone new joins the family. | 是多让人难以接受 |
[07:40] | How would you know? | 你怎么会知道 |
[07:41] | Because I used to be that person. | 因为我曾是那个新人 |
[07:43] | But he’s not like you. | 但他跟你不一样 |
[07:45] | He would never hurt this family. | 他绝不会伤害这个家庭 |
[07:46] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[07:48] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:16] | He kept them. | 他留下了这个 |
[08:17] | The one thing that can take away | 唯一能让艾玛 |
[08:19] | what makes Emma special. | 不再特别的东西 |
[08:24] | You’re not taking these. | 你别想拿走它 |
[08:25] | I don’t want them, Henry. | 我不想要它 亨利 |
[08:27] | I want to make sure you learn the truth | 我只想确保你得知真相 |
[08:30] | about dear-old Dad-to-be. | 关于你亲爱的准爸爸 |
[08:34] | He doesn’t care about you or Emma. | 他才不在乎你和艾玛 |
[08:38] | So now you have to ask yourself | 现在 你得问自己 |
[08:41] | one tiny question — | 一个小问题 |
[08:45] | What are you going to do about it? | 你打算怎么办 |
[09:12] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[09:15] | Emma, this is not what it looks like. | 艾玛 事情不是看上去那样的 |
[09:17] | This is my new car. | 这是我的新车 |
[09:19] | Really? | 是嘛 |
[09:20] | So you traded in your flying carpet for a Miata? | 你拿飞毯换了辆马自达 |
[09:22] | Yeah, it gets great mileage. | 嗯 省油 |
[09:23] | Sure, right. | 是啊 |
[09:24] | Let’s take a drive. We need to talk. | 我们兜个风 我要跟你谈谈 |
[09:26] | Jasmine sent you. | 茉莉叫你来的 |
[09:27] | Sorry, not in the mood. | 抱歉 没心情 |
[09:29] | I wasn’t asking. | 这不是请求 |
[09:33] | Henry, they clearly didn’t design these things | 亨利 这种东西显然不是为 |
[09:36] | for people like m– | 我这种人设计的 |
[09:42] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[10:03] | Bloody hell. | 该死 |
[10:18] | Welcome aboard, mate. | 欢迎登船 伙计 |
[10:35] | Where the devil am I? | 我在哪 |
[10:43] | What kind of dark magic is this? | 这是什么黑魔法 |
[10:46] | Not magic. | 不是魔法 |
[10:47] | You’re aboard my ship. | 你在我船上 |
[10:49] | You’re no many fathoms under the sea. | 你在海下不是很深的地方 |
[10:51] | Welcome to the Nautilus. | 欢迎登上鹦鹉螺号 |
[10:56] | Call me…Nemo. | 我是尼莫 |
[11:00] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[11:08] | This ship | 这艘船 |
[11:11] | is much more than steel and rivets. | 不仅是钢铁和铆钉 |
[11:15] | It’s a second chance. | 它是第二次机会 |
[11:19] | Well, you’re daft if you think I’ll spend any longer | 如果你以为我会在这水下棺材里 |
[11:21] | in this underwater coffin than I have to. | 久留就太傻了 |
[11:34] | I know your heart is filled with hatred, | 我知道你心中满是仇恨 |
[11:36] | seeking revenge. | 寻求复仇 |
[11:38] | This harpoon was enchanted | 这鱼叉施过魔法 |
[11:39] | to help me find wayward souls like your own. | 专门帮我找到你这样迷失的灵魂 |
[11:43] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[11:45] | Fill it with something else? | 给我灌输别的东西吗 |
[11:48] | Yes, Hook. | 是的 虎克 |
[11:50] | With the one thing missing in your life… | 给你生命中唯一缺少的东西 |
[11:56] | …family. | 家庭 |
[12:02] | No one… | 没有人 |
[12:03] | will ever replace… | 能代替 |
[12:06] | what the Dark One took from me. | 黑暗者从我这儿夺走的东西 |
[12:08] | I know it feels that way now — | 我知道 你现在是这样的感觉 |
[12:11] | You have no idea how it feels! | 你根本不知道那是什么感觉 |
[12:13] | That’s where you’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[12:15] | You see, | 你瞧 |
[12:18] | I lost a family, too. | 我也失去了家庭 |
[12:20] | They were brutally murdered while I was at sea. | 我在海上航行期间 他们被残忍杀害 |
[12:24] | I spent decades | 我花了数十载 |
[12:27] | hunting down the men responsible for what happened. | 追踪害死他们的人 |
[12:31] | I killed one of them | 我杀了其中一个 |
[12:34] | with this very blade. | 就用这鱼叉 |
[12:37] | And when I was finished, | 等我杀完了人 |
[12:40] | all I was left with was an empty heart | 我只剩下一颗空荡荡的心 |
[12:45] | and a bloodstained harpoon. | 和沾满血的鱼叉 |
[12:47] | I don’t need a family. | 我不需要家庭 |
[12:49] | Let me off. Now. | 放我走 马上 |
[12:50] | I don’t think you have a choice in this matter. | 我想你没有选择 |
[12:53] | There’s a mission I need your help with. | 我需要你帮我完成一项任务 |
[12:58] | It’s an important one, | 很重要的任务 |
[13:01] | and when it’s done… | 等任务结束 |
[13:06] | you will see that this ship… | 你会发现这艘潜水艇 |
[13:10] | is exactly where you belong. | 才是你的归属之地 |
[13:20] | Henry, what are you doing? | 亨利 你要做什么 |
[13:21] | What my mom asked you to do — | 做我妈妈叫你去做的事 |
[13:23] | getting rid of these. | 毁掉这把剪子 |
[13:25] | Let me explain. | 听我解释 |
[13:27] | You don’t have to. I get it. | 你不必解释 我明白 |
[13:29] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不明白 |
[13:30] | I kept them to protect Emma. | 我留着剪子是为了保护艾玛 |
[13:31] | Even though she didn’t want you to? | 即使她不想你留着吗 |
[13:34] | Henry, listen to me. | 亨利 听我说 |
[13:36] | No! | 不听 |
[13:37] | You don’t get to make decisions for me, | 轮不到你来帮我做决定 |
[13:38] | and you certainly don’t get to make decisions for my mom. | 当然也轮不到你来帮我妈妈做决定 |
[13:42] | – Henry, stop! – Let go of me! | -亨利 别去 -放开我 |
[13:44] | This isn’t about the bloody shears right now! | 现在不是剪子的问题 |
[13:48] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么东西 |
[13:54] | Run. | 快跑 |
[13:58] | Turn around, mate. | 别急着走 |
[14:02] | Captain wants to see you. | 船长要见你 |
[14:12] | Listen to me, just let the lad go. | 听我说 放这孩子走 |
[14:14] | He’s got nothing to do with this! | 他和这件事毫无关系 |
[14:17] | What the hell is going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[14:19] | What does it look like? | 你觉得呢 |
[14:25] | – Are we… – Under water? | -我们在 -在水下 |
[14:27] | Aye. | 是的 |
[14:29] | Welcome to the Nautilus. | 欢迎来到鹦鹉螺号 |
[14:53] | I-I got here as soon as I could. | 我已经尽快赶来了 |
[14:56] | I was on patrol out by the mines. | 我当时在矿井巡逻 |
[14:58] | It’s just been one crisis after another | 自从飞船坠落后 |
[15:00] | ever since that dirigible hit. | 事件就接二连三地发生 |
[15:01] | I found him in the woods. | 我是在树林里找到了他的 |
[15:02] | Who is he? | 他是什么人 |
[15:03] | He looks like another refugee from the Land of Untold Stories. | 看着应该来自无故事国 |
[15:06] | He had serious injuries, heavy bleeding — | 受了重伤 大量出血 |
[15:08] | another few hours, he would’ve been gone. | 再迟几小时 他就没命了 |
[15:11] | He must have been out there for days. | 他肯定来这里很多天了 |
[15:12] | Did anyone recognize him? | 有人认识他吗 |
[15:13] | No, we’re asking around, but… | 没 我们在四处打听 但是 |
[15:16] | I don’t think he was ever at Granny’s. | 我认为他从来没去过外婆家 |
[15:19] | You know what? I’m gonna head back to the station, | 这样吧 我现在回警局一趟 |
[15:21] | see if anyone reported him missing. | 看看是否有人上报人员失踪 |
[15:22] | Yeah, uh… I’ll stay here. | 好 我留在这里 |
[15:24] | I’ll let you know how it goes. | 手术有进展再通知你 |
[15:35] | Belle! | 贝儿 |
[15:37] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[15:38] | Snow, hi. | 白雪 你好 |
[15:40] | I’m… getting my first ultrasound. | 我来照第一次超声波 |
[15:46] | That’s so exciting. | 真是激动人心 |
[15:48] | Yeah, didn’t even tell Rumple I was coming. | 是啊 都没告诉朗普说我要来 |
[15:54] | Well, given what he’s put you through, | 考虑到他带给了你这么多痛苦 |
[15:56] | I don’t think anyone would blame you. | 我想没人会怪你的 |
[15:59] | Well, it’s not — it’s not just about today, though. | 不止是… 不止是今天 |
[16:04] | I mean, if I don’t want Rumple to be a part | 如果我不想朗普参与我的生活 |
[16:05] | of something as — as simple as this, | 哪怕是这样的小事也不想 |
[16:08] | what am I gonna do when the baby gets here? | 那孩子出生后 我该怎么做 |
[16:11] | H-How am I gonna let him ever be a part of our son’s life. | 我要如何让他成为我儿子生活的一部分呢 |
[16:18] | That is a good question. | 是个好问题 |
[16:22] | Well, it’s one you don’t have to answer | 至少你还有六个月的时间 |
[16:24] | for at least two more trimesters. | 不必去想这个问题 |
[16:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:33] | Why did they grab us? | 他们为什么抓我们 |
[16:35] | I’m afraid I have a history with the captain of this vessel. | 我和这艘潜水艇的船长有过节 |
[16:38] | Why doesn’t that surprise me? | 我真是一点都不吃惊呢 |
[16:40] | None of this would’ve happened | 如果你照我妈妈说的去做 |
[16:42] | if you just did what my mom asked. | 就不会发生这种事了 |
[16:43] | Sorry, lad, but I couldn’t give up | 抱歉 孩子 可我不能放弃 |
[16:45] | the one thing that could save her. | 唯一能救她的东西 |
[16:46] | When were you gonna use them on her? | 你打算什么时候对她用那东西 |
[16:48] | Were you even gonna ask before you did? | 你在用之前会征求她的同意吗 |
[16:50] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[16:51] | Being the Savior is who she is. | 她的使命就是做救世主 |
[16:53] | It’s what brought us together. | 所以我才能和她相认 |
[16:57] | I wasn’t trying to take that away from you, Henry. | 我并没想让你和她分开 亨利 |
[16:59] | Why do you even care? | 这关你什么事 |
[17:01] | You’re not even a part of this family. | 你连这个家的一份子都算不上 |
[17:06] | Henry… | 亨利 |
[17:07] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[17:09] | We’re just gonna end up fish food | 反正用不了多久 |
[17:10] | on the ocean floor soon, anyway. | 我们就要葬身鱼肚了 |
[17:13] | We’ve gotten out of tougher scrapes than this. | 我们以前经历过更糟的情况 |
[17:14] | Remember the W-Walking Prisoner gag? | 还记得”撞囚犯”的伎俩吗 |
[17:17] | Wookiee. | 装囚犯 |
[17:18] | Wookiee Prisoner gag. | 装囚犯伎俩 |
[17:21] | W-Wookiee? | 装囚犯 |
[17:22] | What’s a Wookiee? | “装囚犯”是什么意思 |
[17:23] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 什么意思啊 |
[17:25] | It’s from… | 来自于… |
[17:27] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[17:30] | And that doesn’t count. | 反正也不重要 |
[17:33] | Alternate universe. | 平行宇宙 |
[17:35] | Well, I’ll just have to come up with a plan of my own. | 我得自己想出个办法 |
[17:38] | Trust me, Henry. | 相信我 亨利 |
[17:39] | This captain is one fellow you don’t want to meet. | 你肯定不想认识这个船长 |
[18:08] | Bloody hell. | 该死 |
[18:10] | These are dangerous waters. | 这是片危险的海域 |
[18:11] | Stay close. | 跟紧我 |
[18:13] | Don’t step off the path. | 别离开这条小路 |
[18:15] | What exactly are we after? | 我们究竟在找什么 |
[18:17] | You’ll see soon enough. | 你很快就知道了 |
[18:21] | It’s up ahead. | 就在前面 |
[18:24] | You heard the Captain, stay close. | 你听见船长怎么说的了 跟紧了 |
[18:33] | Do you really believe everything the old man says? | 你真的相信那老头儿说的一切吗 |
[18:36] | You should listen to him. | 你该听他的 |
[18:37] | You might learn something. | 能学到点东西的 |
[18:40] | I think the pressure’s getting to all of you. | 我觉得你们所有人都太紧张了 |
[18:43] | I’d give my life for that man. | 我愿意为那个人付出生命 |
[18:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:48] | What’s he ever done for you? | 他为你做过什么 |
[18:54] | When I was a child, my family was taken from me. | 我小的时候 家人被夺走了 |
[18:57] | I grew up next to the docks, fending for myself, | 我在码头边长大 自己养活自己 |
[19:00] | desperate to make the people who took them pay. | 不顾一切想要让杀了我家人的人付出代价 |
[19:04] | It was only a matter of time before I got myself killed. | 我搭上的性命只是早晚的问题 |
[19:07] | And then what? | 后来呢 |
[19:09] | Nemo kidnapped you? | 尼莫绑架了你吗 |
[19:11] | That man saved my life. | 那个人救了我的命 |
[19:13] | Let me ask you one question. | 我问问你 |
[19:15] | Your quest for vengeance — | 你寻仇的时候… |
[19:16] | did you ever find those who wronged you? | 有没有找到想要复仇的人 |
[19:18] | No, and I’m lucky I didn’t. | 没有 这是我的幸运 |
[19:21] | Then talk to me when vengeance is in your grasp. | 等复仇近在咫尺的时候再来说服我吧 |
[19:24] | It won’t be so easy to give up then. | 到那时就没那么容易放弃了 |
[19:26] | There it is. | 找到了 |
[19:38] | Bloody hell. | 该死的 |
[19:40] | All this for hidden treasure. | 就为了找隐藏的宝藏吗 |
[19:43] | Aye, | 是的 |
[19:44] | but there’s more than gold and jewels in that chest. | 但那个箱子里可不仅仅是金银珠宝 |
[20:00] | Kraken! | 海怪 |
[20:02] | Hold on! | 抓紧 |
[20:11] | Nemo! | 尼莫 |
[20:18] | Hold on! | 坚持住 |
[20:34] | I told you to stay close. | 我说了跟紧 |
[20:39] | You could’ve been killed. | 你可能会丧命 |
[20:42] | You may be stubborn, | 你或许很固执 |
[20:44] | but I haven’t given up on you yet. | 可我还没放弃你 |
[20:46] | Believe it or not, | 不管你信不信 |
[20:47] | you’re part of this family. | 你是这个家族的一员 |
[20:52] | To what do I owe the pleasure? | 我可真是荣幸呢 |
[20:55] | It’s not every day Rumplestiltskin | 朗普斯金可不是每天 |
[20:57] | makes a house call. | 都会登门造访的 |
[20:59] | No. | 是啊 |
[21:01] | It’s not. | 说得没错 |
[21:03] | I see you’re celebrating. | 我看到你在庆祝 |
[21:05] | Yes, well…I’m in the midst of | 对 我正在让海盗 |
[21:09] | driving a pirate-shaped wedge | 努力分裂 |
[21:10] | into the middle of the Charming clan. | 白马一家呢 |
[21:16] | Care to join me? | 有兴趣和我一起吗 |
[21:18] | Do you remember… | 你还记得… |
[21:21] | your old lessons? | 过去我给你上的课吗 |
[21:24] | Why, yes, I do. | 怎么了 我记得啊 |
[21:30] | What do you want to teach me now…teacher? | 你现在要教我什么呢 老师 |
[21:33] | Well, it seems you have forgotten the most important lesson of all. | 看起来你已经忘了最重要的一课 |
[21:38] | Never take what’s mine. | 绝对不能动我的东西 |
[21:42] | The shears. | 剪刀 |
[21:45] | The pirate had them hidden, and now they’re gone. | 海盗把它们藏了起来 现在它们没了 |
[21:48] | And I could smell your magic all over it. | 我能感受到你所施的魔法 |
[21:51] | You want the shears? | 你想要剪子 |
[21:53] | I didn’t think you cared whether or not the Savior met her fate. | 我觉着你可不在意救世主是否顺应自己的命运呢 |
[21:56] | You really think the Shears of Destiny work only on the Savior? | 你真的以为命运之剪只对救世主有用吗 |
[22:05] | You want to use them on Belle | 你是想用在贝儿身上… |
[22:09] | and the baby she has brewing inside her | 和她肚子里的孩子 |
[22:12] | so you can change the fate of your pathetic little family. | 这样你就可以改变你那可悲的家族命运了 |
[22:17] | Well, I wish I could help. | 可惜我帮不了你 |
[22:22] | But like everyone you’ve ever loved, | 如同所有你曾经爱过的人那样 |
[22:25] | those shears are long gone. | 那剪子已经不见了 |
[22:29] | Careful who you cross. | 小心你惹的人 |
[22:32] | You’re thin on allies. | 你的盟友可不多 |
[22:35] | You don’t need allies when you win. | 赢了就不需要盟友了 |
[22:40] | And as you can see, I’m doing just fine without you. | 如你所见 没有你我一样干得很好 |
[22:44] | We’ll see about that, dearie. | 那就拭目以待把 亲爱的 |
[22:48] | We shall see. | 走着瞧 |
[23:07] | If this is some kind of nature therapy, | 如果这是什么自然疗法 |
[23:08] | you should know woods aren’t really my thing. | 你该知道我可不喜欢树林 |
[23:11] | Come on, you’ll see. | 来吧 你会明白的 |
[23:23] | “Welcome to Storybrooke.” | 欢迎来到童话镇 |
[23:25] | Look closer. | 靠近点看 |
[23:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:31] | So? It’s been repaired. | 怎么 已经修好了 |
[23:33] | Drunk driver must have hit it. | 一定是某个醉酒的司机撞的 |
[23:34] | Well, despite how strongly Regina spiked her cider, | 瑞金娜的苹果酒虽然毒 |
[23:37] | I was not drunk. | 但我没醉 |
[23:40] | You did this? | 你干得吗 |
[23:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:43] | I hit the sign right after Henry tried to convince me | 亨利试图说服我是童话镇的救世主 |
[23:45] | that I was Storybrooke’s Savior. | 然后我就撞上了这个标志 |
[23:48] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[23:50] | So, you — | 你… |
[23:53] | you, Emma Swan — you ran. | 艾玛·斯旺 你逃跑了 |
[23:56] | It wasn’t the only time. | 那不是唯一的一次 |
[23:57] | When was the last? | 最近一次什么时候 |
[23:59] | Yesterday when you gave me the shears. | 昨天你给我剪子的时候 |
[24:01] | But — but you got rid of them. | 可是… 可是你把它们扔了 |
[24:04] | I told my family I was worried | 我告诉我的家人 我担心 |
[24:05] | somebody would use them as a weapon against me. | 有人会用它们作为对付我的武器 |
[24:07] | That’s not true? | 不是真的吗 |
[24:09] | I was… | 我只是… |
[24:11] | worried that I might use them. | 担心我可能会用那剪刀 |
[24:14] | Every time I think about the vision of my future, | 每次我想到我的未来 |
[24:18] | and I think about my trembling hand and… | 想到我颤抖的双手 |
[24:23] | imagine my family having to watch me die. | 想象到我的家人看着我死去 |
[24:27] | And I wish I never became the Savior. | 我都希望自己从未是救世主 |
[24:30] | So I knew I could not have that thing anywhere near me. | 我知道绝不能让那东西接近我 |
[24:34] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[24:35] | What do I do now? | 我现在该做什么 |
[24:37] | What I did all the times I ran — | 像我每次逃跑后一样 |
[24:40] | I came back, faced the people I disappointed, | 回归 面对那些我让他们失望了的人 |
[24:43] | and tried to find a way to make up for my mistakes. | 试图找到弥补错误的方法 |
[24:46] | My mistakes. | 我的错误 |
[24:49] | Whatever happened to Agrabah… | 阿格拉巴发生的一切 |
[24:53] | was all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[24:55] | I don’t even know where to start to fix it. | 我甚至不知道该从哪里开始弥补 |
[24:57] | You don’t even know what happened. | 你甚至都不知道发生了什么 |
[25:00] | Maybe that’s where you start. | 也许你就该从这儿开始 |
[25:02] | You can’t fix a problem until you know what it is. | 你要知道问题是什么 才能解决问题 |
[25:22] | I killed my father. | 我杀了我父亲 |
[25:25] | What? | 什么 |
[25:27] | You asked me why I care about keeping your family together. | 你问我为什么如此在意维系你的家庭 |
[25:30] | It’s because I once had the chance of having my own. | 因为我曾有过拥有自己家庭的机会 |
[25:34] | With your dad? | 和你父亲吗 |
[25:36] | I know. You told us. | 我知道 你告诉过我们 |
[25:37] | There’s a part of the story I didn’t share, Henry. | 有一部分故事我没有说 亨利 |
[25:43] | When I killed my father, | 我杀我父亲时 |
[25:47] | I didn’t just destroy his life. | 我不只是毁了他的生活 |
[25:53] | He had a son. | 他有个儿子 |
[25:59] | So you had another brother. | 也就是你还有个弟弟 |
[26:01] | Aye. | 是的 |
[26:05] | He named him Liam, after my older brother. | 他叫利亚姆 以我兄长为名 |
[26:11] | That was just too much for me. | 那对我来说太难承受了 |
[26:16] | I killed my father, | 我杀了我父亲 |
[26:19] | and I left an innocent boy an orphan. | 还让一个无辜的男孩成了孤儿 |
[26:42] | All this for a key. | 这一切就为了一把钥匙 |
[26:44] | You’re even madder than I thought. | 你比我想象得还要疯狂 |
[26:49] | This vessel has served as refuge | 这艘船作为让人 |
[26:51] | for people to escape their past, | 逃避过去的避难所 |
[26:54] | but this is no place to build a new life. | 但在这里无法建立新生活 |
[26:56] | All we do is sail and sail with no place to call home. | 我们做的就是一味航行 无家可归 |
[27:01] | Well, how’s a key gonna change that? | 一把钥匙怎么改变这种情况 |
[27:03] | This isn’t just any key. | 这不只是一把钥匙 |
[27:06] | This key will open the gateway | 这把钥匙会打开一个通道 |
[27:09] | to a place called… | 通往一个叫做 |
[27:11] | the Mysterious Island. | 神秘岛的地方 |
[27:14] | It is a place where we can start over. | 在那里我们可以重新开始 |
[27:18] | This is your chance, Killian. | 这是你的机会 基利安 |
[27:21] | You don’t have to swim the dark waters any longer. | 你不必再在黑暗中航行了 |
[27:26] | I’ve spent too long chasing my Crocodile to give up now. | 我已经追杀老鳄鱼太久了 现在不能放弃 |
[27:28] | I know. You’ve lost people you love. | 我知道 你失去了你爱的人 |
[27:31] | I know that’s why you don’t want to open your heart again, | 我知道那就是你不想再次敞开心扉的原因 |
[27:33] | but what if I told you that the Mysterious Island | 但我要告诉你神秘岛 |
[27:36] | was a place | 是一个 |
[27:38] | where you never have to lose anyone again? | 你永远不会再失去任何人的地方呢 |
[27:42] | No, that’s — that’s not possible. | 不 那不可能 |
[27:44] | It is. | 它的确是 |
[27:46] | Join my crew. | 加入我的船队吧 |
[27:48] | See for yourself. | 去亲眼看看 |
[27:57] | That knife — where did you get it? | 那把刀 你在哪儿得到的 |
[28:02] | It belongs to my first mate. | 它是我大副的 |
[28:06] | He told me his family were taken from him — how? | 他告诉我他的家庭被夺走了 怎么夺走的 |
[28:09] | He was a young boy when his father was murdered | 他还是个小男孩时他父亲就被杀了 |
[28:12] | while he slept in his bed. | 当时他正在床上睡觉 |
[28:14] | His name. | 他叫什么 |
[28:16] | What’s your first mate’s name? | 你大副叫什么名字 |
[28:19] | Liam. | 利亚姆 |
[28:26] | You’re trying to make up for what you did to Liam with me? | 你要在我身上弥补对利亚姆做过的事吗 |
[28:31] | I can’t ruin another family, Henry. | 我不能再毁掉另一个家庭了 亨利 |
[28:34] | You’re not going to. | 你不会的 |
[28:35] | I already have. | 我已经毁了 |
[28:37] | We’re trapped in this iron tin when I can’t even pick that lock. | 我们被困在这铁皮罐里了 我甚至撬不开锁 |
[28:43] | You can’t, but maybe I can. | 你不行 也许我行 |
[28:51] | First rule of kidnapping — they never search the kid. | 绑架的首要原则 他们从不搜小孩的身 |
[29:00] | We’re going through there? | 我们要跳进去吗 |
[29:01] | It’s the only way off. | 这是离开的唯一办法 |
[29:03] | Hurry. We don’t have much time | 快点 在船长发现我们逃走之前 |
[29:05] | before the captain realizes that we’ve escaped. | 我们没有太多时间 |
[29:11] | What’d you do to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[29:13] | Why is Nemo so angry? | 尼莫为什么这么生气 |
[29:14] | We don’t have time to explain. | 没时间解释了 |
[29:16] | We have to get off this ship now. | 我们现在必须离开这艘船 |
[29:17] | Where’s your suit? | 你的潜水服呢 |
[29:19] | I’m not suiting up. There’s only one helmet. | 我不穿 只有一个头盔 |
[29:21] | Wait, then how are you gonna get out of here? | 等等 那你准备怎么出去 |
[29:24] | I’m not. | 我不出去 |
[29:26] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[29:28] | Henry, you were right. | 亨利 你是对的 |
[29:29] | What you and your mother have is special. | 你和你母亲的感情很特别 |
[29:30] | You don’t want to lose that. | 你不能失去那种感情 |
[29:33] | You knew there was only one helmet, didn’t you? | 你早就知道只有一个头盔吧 |
[29:36] | Only one of us is gonna get back to Emma. | 我们只有一个能回到艾玛身边 |
[29:39] | It’s gonna be you. | 那就是你 |
[29:51] | I was hoping you’d stay. | 我一直希望你会留下 |
[29:56] | Liam. | 利亚姆 |
[29:57] | Hello, brother. | 你好 哥哥 |
[30:00] | I’ve been waiting a long time for this. | 这一刻我等了很久 |
[30:09] | You don’t have to leave. | 你不必离开 |
[30:11] | Aye, mate. I’m afraid I do. | 没错 伙计 但恐怕我得这么做 |
[30:13] | Running from Liam won’t solve anything. | 离开利亚姆解决不了问题 |
[30:16] | It’ll bloody well keep me alive. | 但能让我活下来 |
[30:19] | He won’t hurt you. He’s given up on vengeance. | 他不会伤害你 他放弃复仇了 |
[30:22] | Aye, you know why? | 没错 你知道原因吗 |
[30:25] | Because he hasn’t found the man who killed his father yet. | 因为他还没找到杀害他父亲的人 |
[30:28] | Not Liam. | 利亚姆不会 |
[30:29] | He wouldn’t betray me like that. | 他不会背叛我 |
[30:30] | He’s like a son to me! | 我如父亲一样待他 |
[30:32] | I was the son to someone else once, too. | 但我真正的父亲去世了 |
[30:38] | Liam. | 利亚姆 |
[30:40] | Don’t do this, mate. | 别这样 伙计 |
[30:42] | So, it’s true? | 是真的吗 |
[30:44] | I know how you feel, | 我懂你的感受 |
[30:46] | but killing this man won’t quench that fire inside of you! | 但杀了他无法熄灭你内心的怒火 |
[30:50] | You once told me how you hunted the men down | 你曾告诉我 你怎样追杀 |
[30:54] | who murdered your family, | 谋杀你家人的人 |
[30:55] | how you butchered every single one of them! | 你怎样杀掉了他们每一个人 |
[30:57] | But that doesn’t mean that you have to do the same. | 但那不代表你也需要那么做 |
[30:58] | Oh, that’s easy for you to say. You got your revenge. | 说起来容易 你已经复仇了 |
[31:01] | And I’ve regretted it ever since. | 但我一直很后悔 |
[31:03] | Liam, you’re stronger than I was. | 利亚姆 你比我坚强 |
[31:06] | We’re so close to finally finding a home. | 我们就要找到归宿了 |
[31:12] | I’m sorry, Captain… | 抱歉 船长 |
[31:15] | but you’re wrong. | 但你错了 |
[31:17] | My heart is no stronger than yours. | 我的心不比你的坚强 |
[31:20] | Liam! | 利亚姆 |
[31:24] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[31:26] | No! No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[31:29] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[31:31] | You! You — you did this! | 你 都怪你 |
[31:34] | No, I told him to let me go. | 不 我请他让我走了 |
[31:36] | No, don’t you blame this on him! | 不 不许你怪在他头上 |
[31:38] | You’re gonna pay for what you’ve done. | 你要为你的行为付出代价 |
[31:40] | You deserve better than this, brother. | 你不该活成这样的 弟弟 |
[31:43] | I hope you find it. | 我希望你过得更好 |
[31:45] | No. | 不 |
[31:56] | You’ve taken everything from me. | 你夺走了我的一切 |
[31:58] | First, my father, then Nemo. | 首先是我父亲 然后是尼莫 |
[32:01] | And that was a long time ago, mate. | 这都是陈年往事了 兄弟 |
[32:02] | Why come for me now? | 为什么现在来找我 |
[32:03] | It was not as long as you think. | 没你想得那么久远 |
[32:04] | We made it to the Mysterious Island. | 我们抵达了神秘岛 |
[32:06] | We could have had a chance at life! | 我们本有机会重获新生的 |
[32:07] | So, what happened? | 怎么回事 |
[32:09] | Hyde. | 海德 |
[32:10] | He took him, which means Nemo died the moment he got here! | 他抓走了尼莫 所以尼莫一到这儿就死了 |
[32:14] | All right, Hyde — the Mysterious Island. | 好吧 海德 神秘岛 |
[32:17] | It’s the Land of Untold Stories. | 那是无故事国 |
[32:19] | So what’s that to you? | 那又与你何干 |
[32:20] | Don’t you get it?! | 你不懂吗 |
[32:21] | Nemo’s here, Liam. He’s here in Storybrooke. | 尼莫来了 利亚姆 他在童话镇 |
[32:24] | Maybe, but he’s dead. | 可能吧 但他死了 |
[32:26] | Because of you! | 都怪你 |
[32:28] | I’m not gonna hurt you, brother. | 我不会伤害你的 弟弟 |
[32:38] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[32:40] | Please, stop. | 求你了 住手吧 |
[32:44] | Please. | 求你了 |
[32:56] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[32:58] | I thought I told you to leave. | 我让你走了 |
[33:00] | And if I listened you’d be dead. | 如果我走了 你就死了 |
[33:05] | I’m glad you didn’t. | 很高兴你没走 |
[33:07] | What made you come back? | 为什么回来 |
[33:09] | You said you couldn’t ruin one more family. | 你说你不能再毁掉一个家庭了 |
[33:11] | Neither did I. | 我也不能 |
[33:15] | Are you saying that you think of me as part of — | 你是说 我把我当做… |
[33:17] | Don’t push it. | 别得寸进尺 |
[33:25] | You know why I need those shears, right? | 你明白我为什么留着这剪子 是吧 |
[33:30] | You love her, too. | 你也爱她 |
[33:32] | Aye, and if you don’t want me to use them, then I won’t. | 是的 如果你不希望我用 我不会用的 |
[33:37] | But that doesn’t mean that something bad has to happen. | 但这不代表坏事就会发生 |
[33:40] | Those visions won’t come true. | 幻象不会成真的 |
[33:43] | I can promise you that. | 我向你保证 |
[33:46] | We will find another way to save her. | 我们会找到其他救她的办法的 |
[33:48] | Yeah. But where do we start? | 好 但从哪儿开始呢 |
[33:53] | First, we make sure we won’t be tempted | 首先 我们要确保我们不会 |
[33:55] | to take the easy way out again. | 再被这种简单的方法所诱惑 |
[34:21] | Aladdin. | 阿拉丁 |
[34:24] | May I? | 能坐下吗 |
[34:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:36] | I’m sorry I ran off. | 抱歉我逃跑了 |
[34:39] | I know you feel guilty — about what you did. | 我知道你对自己的事 心有愧疚 |
[34:44] | But there’s more that I need to tell you. | 但我还有事要告诉你 |
[34:46] | I know, and I’m ready to hear it. | 我知道 我准备好了 |
[34:48] | I want to fix things. | 我想要弥补 |
[34:51] | I may not be the Savior anymore, | 我也许不再是救世主了 |
[34:53] | but if we go back to Agrabah, | 但如果我们可以回到阿格拉巴 |
[34:56] | I might be able to help you restore it | 我也许能帮你重建 |
[34:59] | to what it was meant to be. | 你想要建造的王国 |
[35:04] | I’m afraid we can’t go back. | 恐怕我们回不去了 |
[35:07] | What? | 什么 |
[35:08] | Well, after you fled, | 你逃走后 |
[35:10] | I went to a neighboring kingdom seeking an alliance. | 我走访了一个邻国 去寻求盟友 |
[35:14] | On my journey home, I was caught in a sandstorm. | 回家的路上 被沙尘暴困住 |
[35:17] | The caravan pushed through the worst of it, but… | 我们一行人熬过了沙尘暴 但… |
[35:21] | when we crested the Great Sand Dunes, | 到了大沙丘的顶部 |
[35:25] | it was gone. | 国已经没了 |
[35:28] | Agrabah was…gone. | 阿格拉巴不复存在了 |
[35:43] | Any news on our patient? | 新病人有什么进展吗 |
[35:45] | Oh, he’s still in surgery, | 还在手术中 |
[35:46] | but Dr. Whale seems to think that he has a fighting chance. | 不过威尔医生似乎觉得他有一线生机了 |
[35:50] | – Oh, that’s great. – Yeah. | -太好了 -是啊 |
[35:52] | What’d your doctor say? | 你的医生怎么说的 |
[35:54] | Oh, I’m, uh…I’m good. Everything looks normal. | 我很好 一切正常 |
[35:58] | You know, so far, anyway. | 目前都还正常 |
[36:01] | But…? | 但… |
[36:04] | They — | 他们… |
[36:05] | they gave me two copies. | 他们给了我两张照片 |
[36:07] | They said it was standard procedure. | 说是正规程序要这样 |
[36:11] | Do you want to give one to Gold? | 你想给戈登一份吗 |
[36:14] | I do– I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[36:16] | if Rumple can ever do anything to repair what we once had. | 朗普能否恢复我们曾有的一切 |
[36:21] | But you hope? | 但你希望如此吗 |
[36:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:28] | But I do know that our son in our dream, | 但我知道 在梦里我们的儿子 |
[36:32] | he looked at Rumple with such hatred. | 用那样仇恨的目光看着朗普 |
[36:37] | I think — I think that there might be a chance | 我觉得 也许现在有机会 |
[36:40] | for things to turn out differently for them. | 让他们之间的关系变得不一样 |
[36:43] | That much, I hope. | 我希望的仅此而已 |
[36:59] | Where am I, some kind of brig? | 我在哪儿 禁闭室吗 |
[37:02] | No, mate. It’s a hospital. | 不 你在医院 |
[37:05] | You got quite a nasty bump on your head, there. | 头上肿了一大块 |
[37:09] | I’m surprised that’s all you gave me. | 你居然这么轻易地放过了我 |
[37:12] | I told you, I’m not that pirate anymore. | 我说了 我不再是海盗了 |
[37:15] | I have something to live for now. | 我现在有了生活的动力 |
[37:19] | That boy, Henry. | 那个孩子 亨利 |
[37:20] | Aye. | 是的 |
[37:21] | You hesitated when you saw him. Why? | 你看到他时犹豫了 为什么 |
[37:26] | I realized if I kill you in front of him, | 我意识到 如果在他面前杀了你 |
[37:29] | I’d just leave another boy | 我就是又让一个孩子 |
[37:31] | growing up with a heart full of hate. | 从此在仇恨中长大 |
[37:38] | I just wish Nemo could see that we finally made peace. | 我真希望尼莫能看到我们终于一笑泯恩仇了 |
[37:42] | Well, maybe he can. | 也许他看得到 |
[37:56] | They found him this morning. | 他在今早被发现 |
[38:00] | Nemo. | 尼莫 |
[38:07] | Liam. | 利亚姆 |
[38:21] | How’s Liam? Is he okay? | 利亚姆怎么样 没事吧 |
[38:24] | Aye, lad. He is now. | 没事 现在没事了 |
[38:25] | I feel like I’m still missing a huge part of the story here. | 我觉得我还有好多事没懂呢 |
[38:27] | Your kid brother has a submarine, | 你的弟弟有一艘潜水艇 |
[38:29] | and he kidnapped you. | 还绑架了你们 |
[38:31] | What were you guys even doing at the docks in the first place? | 你俩为什么要去码头啊 |
[38:35] | Do you want to tell her or should I? | 是你说还是我说 |
[38:38] | It’s all right. I’ve got this one, mate. | 没事 交给我吧 伙计 |
[38:40] | See you at home. | 回家见 |
[38:45] | Okay, so… | 好吧… |
[38:48] | what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[38:50] | Everything that happened today was my fault. | 今天发生的一切都是我的错 |
[38:53] | Henry was just trying to help me right a wrong. | 亨利只是去帮我弥补错误 |
[38:56] | What kind of wrong? | 什么错误 |
[38:59] | When you asked me to dispose of those shears… | 你让我把剪刀扔掉 |
[39:03] | I didn’t. | 我没扔 |
[39:05] | I couldn’t lose the one thing that might help save you. | 我不能放弃唯一能救你的东西 |
[39:11] | Even if that meant you hated me, | 即使你会恨我 |
[39:13] | but luckily, your boy made me see the error of my ways. | 但好在你儿子让我认识到了错误 |
[39:16] | And before you say anything, | 在你发火之前 |
[39:19] | they’re at the bottom of the ocean | 我要说剪刀已经沉在海底了 |
[39:21] | where they can tell no tales. | 不能发挥任何作用了 |
[39:26] | It’s okay. I get it. | 没关系 我明白 |
[39:31] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[39:35] | I would’ve done the exact same thing. | 我也会这么做的 |
[39:52] | You’d only be bold enough to | 你现在还敢 |
[39:53] | walk through that door for one reason. | 走进我的门 原因只有一个 |
[39:57] | The pirate and his son | 海盗和那男孩 |
[39:59] | all worked things out in the end. | 最后还是握手言和了 |
[40:04] | Insipid bunch. | 真无聊 |
[40:06] | They really are much too forgiving of each other. | 他们真的好容易原谅彼此啊 |
[40:09] | Well, forgiveness is a virtue. | 宽容是一种美德 |
[40:12] | One I’m not particularly fond of. | 虽然我不太喜欢 |
[40:15] | Aww, that’s too bad. | 那太糟了 |
[40:18] | Because I’ve come here to make amends. | 因为我是来向你认错的 |
[40:22] | You see, I’ve been going about this all wrong, | 这么久以来 我都错了 |
[40:26] | trying to pin the Charmings against one another. | 想要挑拨白马一家 |
[40:30] | I’ve forgotten the most important lesson you ever taught me. | 忘记了你教我的最重要的一课 |
[40:36] | Know what you want… | 认识到自己想要什么 |
[40:38] | and go after it… | 然后拼命争取 |
[40:42] | with everything you have. | 用尽一切办法 |
[40:47] | And what is it you really want? | 那你到底想要什么 |
[41:26] | Me? | 我吗 |
[41:29] | Is that what you want? | 你想要我吗 |
[41:32] | No. | 不 |
[41:34] | There’s something else… | 是别的 |
[41:38] | but I need your help to get it. | 但我需要你的帮助 |
[41:41] | And what makes you think I’d be willing to help? | 你凭什么觉得我会帮你 |
[41:48] | Because… | 因为… |
[41:50] | fortunately for you… | 你走运了 |
[41:55] | …there are still a few underwater creatures who owe me a favor. | 我在海里还有几个欠我人情的朋友 |
[42:03] | So, tell me, | 那告诉我 |
[42:06] | what is it you need my help in getting? | 你需要我帮你干什么 |
[42:12] | Oh, the one thing I’ve always wanted — | 一件我觊觎已久的东西 |
[42:16] | Snow White’s heart. | 白雪的心 |