时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | A sleeping curse? | 沉睡咒吗 |
[00:03] | That’s never kept us apart before. | 那从来没让我们分开过 |
[00:04] | Stay away from my mom. | 离我妈妈远点 |
[00:05] | I am as much your mother as she is. | 我和她一样是你妈妈 |
[00:08] | Now stop slouching. | 别垂头丧气的 |
[00:09] | Posture is self-respect. | 自尊是一种态度 |
[00:11] | I see a noble battle deep inside your soul, Regina. | 我能看到你灵魂深处的挣扎 瑞金娜 |
[00:15] | It is imperative you win… | 为了我们所有人 你必须要赢 |
[00:17] | What happened? What did she do? | 怎么回事 她做了什么 |
[00:18] | When one of you is awake, | 你们中的一个醒来 |
[00:20] | the other will be asleep. | 另一个就会沉睡 |
[00:27] | Charming. | 王子 |
[00:30] | Remember when I said | 还记得我说 |
[00:33] | I wanted things back to normal? | 希望一切回归正常 |
[00:35] | Well, look at us now. | 看看我们现在 |
[00:38] | Maybe this is our normal. | 或许这就是我们的正常 |
[00:44] | This is all my fault. | 这都怪我 |
[00:46] | I can’t let them suffer for it. | 我不能让他们受罪 |
[00:48] | Regina, where the hell are you going? | 瑞金娜 你去哪 |
[00:50] | To stop the queen. | 去阻止巫后 |
[00:51] | I can hurt her. | 我可以伤害她 |
[00:53] | I’m the only one who can hurt her. | 只有我能伤害她 |
[00:56] | Anything that happens to me will happen to her. | 我出什么事 她也会受伤 |
[00:58] | No. I am not letting you sacrifice yourself. | 不行 我不能允许你牺牲自己 |
[01:00] | Well, I’m not asking for permission. | 我不是在征求你的意见 |
[01:01] | Did you forget what’s about to happen to me? | 你忘了我要面对的命运了吗 |
[01:03] | I have a death sentence. | 我要死了 |
[01:04] | But you can fight that future, Emma. | 但你可以阻止这个未来 艾玛 |
[01:05] | I know you. You will fight it. | 我了解你 你能阻止得了它 |
[01:07] | But that doesn’t mean I will win, | 但那不代表我能赢 |
[01:08] | and the only thing that makes that bearable | 唯一让我能勉强接受这个可能的 |
[01:10] | is knowing that Henry will still have you. | 就是知道亨利还会有你在身边 |
[01:12] | I can’t be there, so you have to be. | 如果我不能陪他 你就一定得在 |
[01:14] | You know I’m right. | 你知道我是对的 |
[01:16] | We have to find another way to defeat her. | 我们得另找办法打败她 |
[01:21] | Okay. | 好了 |
[01:23] | That’s enough despair for one day. | 今天的绝望情绪够多了 |
[01:26] | I’m going to wake him up. | 我要唤醒他 |
[01:28] | If you would please give this to him. | 麻烦把这个给他 |
[01:29] | Of course. | 好 |
[01:54] | Are you okay, love? | 你还好吧 亲爱的 |
[01:59] | No. | 不好 |
[02:04] | She’s watching us. | 她在看着我们 |
[03:10] | We love you. | 我们爱你 |
[04:01] | How are your parents? | 你父母怎么样了 |
[04:02] | Can’t stand seeing them like this, | 看他们这样真受不了 |
[04:03] | so please tell me you have something. | 拜托告诉我你有发现 |
[04:04] | I spent the whole day calling New York | 我一整天都在往纽约打电话 |
[04:05] | trying to track down the Dragon, | 想找到龙 |
[04:06] | but no luck. | 但毫无发现 |
[04:08] | Well, that’s a hell of a long shot. | 那本就希望渺茫 |
[04:10] | That’s all I got. He helped August. | 我只有他一个希望 他帮过奥古斯特 |
[04:12] | He has magic in a World Without Magic. | 他在没有魔法的世界里拥有魔法 |
[04:14] | Maybe he can break my parents’ curse. | 或许他可以打破我父母的诅咒 |
[04:16] | Of course, it would help if he had, | 当然 如果他真有个 |
[04:17] | you know, like, a name. | 名字就更方便了 |
[04:18] | Well, when Snow broke that mirror, | 白雪打破那面镜子时 |
[04:21] | it gave me an idea. | 我想到个主意 |
[04:23] | Now, we can’t hurt the queen, | 我们不能伤害巫后 |
[04:24] | but maybe we can trap her. | 但我们或许能困住她 |
[04:30] | In a mirror? | 困在镜子里 |
[04:32] | In the world behind the mirror. | 困在镜子后面的世界里 |
[04:34] | Anyway, I can enchant it to imprison her. | 总之 我可以施咒 把她关在里面 |
[04:37] | We have to find her first. | 我们得先找到她 |
[04:38] | So we dangle out bait. | 那我们就拿个诱饵 |
[04:41] | Something she cares about. | 拿她在乎的东西 |
[04:42] | Like what? | 比如 |
[04:45] | Like me. | 比如我 |
[04:48] | No. | 不行 |
[04:49] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[04:50] | She’s not gonna hurt me. | 她不会伤害我的 |
[04:52] | And, anyways, I need a distraction today. | 而且 我今天也想分分神 |
[04:55] | From what? From school? | 分什么神 不去上学吗 |
[04:56] | ‘Cause school tops this. | 上学比这重要 |
[04:58] | The fall formal — | 秋季舞会 |
[04:59] | Grandma’s making me go. | 外婆逼我去 |
[05:00] | She says we need to get back to normal. | 她说我们得恢复正常生活 |
[05:04] | That’s what you’re worried about — a school dance? | 你就怕这个 学校舞会吗 |
[05:06] | A dance with Violet. | 跟维奥莱特跳舞 |
[05:08] | I thought things were going well. | 我以为你俩不是关系挺顺利吗 |
[05:10] | Yeah, they were… | 是的 |
[05:11] | until she stood me up for John Hughes movie night twice. | 直到她两次在约翰·休斯电影之夜爽约 |
[05:15] | We did “Breakfast Club,” | 我们一起看了《早餐俱乐部》 |
[05:16] | and I was gonna do “Sixteen Candles” next, | 我本想接下来看《十六支蜡烛》 |
[05:19] | show her my fun side, but… | 让她看到我风趣的一面 但… |
[05:21] | I don’t even know if she likes me anymore. | 我都不确定她是不是还喜欢我 |
[05:24] | I don’t even know how to act around her. | 我都不知道在她身边该如何自处 |
[05:26] | You act like yourself. | 就做你自己啊 |
[05:28] | Never compromise who you are. Got it? | 不要妥协自己 知道了吗 |
[05:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:32] | Now, I’m not always gonna be here for this stuff, | 我不能一直陪伴你处理这些问题 |
[05:33] | so you got to hang on to these gems. | 你得保持自我 |
[05:36] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[05:37] | Yeah, I know, kid. I know. | 我知道 孩子 我知道 |
[05:41] | How about we go defeat a queen? | 我们去打败巫后如何 |
[05:45] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
[05:53] | You wanted to see me, Henry? | 你想见我 亨利 |
[05:56] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[05:58] | You’re upset about your grandparents. | 你在为外公外婆的事生气 |
[06:00] | Of course I’m upset. | 当然了 |
[06:02] | Well, someday you’ll understand it — | 有一日你会理解的 |
[06:04] | what it means to make hard choices. | 做出艰难选择的感觉 |
[06:09] | Do you remember when I used to bring you here? | 记得我以前带你来这儿吗 |
[06:12] | We’d feed the sea gulls. | 我们一起喂海鸥 |
[06:14] | You were always so afraid of them. | 你一直那么害怕它们 |
[06:17] | And I wondered, | 我不禁想 |
[06:18] | “How did I raise such a scared little boy?” | “我怎么养大了这么个胆小的男孩” |
[06:23] | Well, guess what. | 知道吗 |
[06:24] | I’m not scared anymore. | 我现在不胆小了 |
[06:27] | Certainly not of you. | 绝对是不怕你 |
[06:32] | Now, that is a new low — | 真是刷低了新下限 |
[06:35] | using my own son against me. | 利用我儿子对付我 |
[06:38] | Henry is not your son. | 亨利不是你儿子 |
[06:40] | That’s exactly what you used to say to Emma. | 你以前也对艾玛这么说 |
[06:44] | You both fought so hard to be Henry’s mother, | 你俩都为做亨利的母亲那么拼命争取 |
[06:47] | but neither of you got the job done. | 但两人都没做好 |
[06:49] | This conversation is over, | 我们不想再谈了 |
[06:51] | and you’re about to go on a very long trip. | 你要出趟远门了 |
[06:56] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:57] | But that’s not the mirror you enchanted. | 但那把镜子不是你施过咒的 |
[07:01] | This is. | 这把才是 |
[07:02] | You switched them. | 你换了 |
[07:04] | Anything you can dream up, | 你能想到的 |
[07:07] | I’ve already dreamt it. | 我都已经想过了 |
[07:16] | I hope you’re proud of your handiwork, | 希望你为自己做的事骄傲 |
[07:20] | because you’re going to enjoy it… | 因为你要在里面 |
[07:24] | for the rest of your life. | 待一辈子了 |
[07:51] | Regina? | 瑞金娜 |
[08:01] | God. | 天呐 |
[08:18] | Granny. | 外婆 |
[08:20] | Granny! | 外婆 |
[08:21] | Can you hear me? | 能听到吗 |
[08:25] | Granny! | 外婆 |
[08:26] | Don’t bother. | 别费劲了 |
[08:29] | All she sees is a mirror… | 她能看到的只有镜子 |
[08:32] | …and that tragedy of a dress. | 和那件难看的裙子 |
[08:34] | How do I get through to her? | 我怎么跟她联络 |
[08:36] | You don’t. | 办不到 |
[08:38] | This is a world of one-way mirrors, Emma. | 这是单面镜的世界 艾玛 |
[08:42] | All you’re doing is giving me a headache. | 你只会让我头疼 |
[08:43] | Stop being so melodramatic. | 别那么阴沉了 |
[08:44] | We’re gonna find a way out. | 我们会找到出去的路 |
[08:45] | There is no way out. | 没有出路 |
[08:48] | We don’t have magic here. | 我们在这里没有魔法 |
[08:50] | We have no way to communicate with home. | 我们根本不能跟家里联络 |
[08:54] | This was the perfect prison for her. | 这本是囚禁她的完美监狱 |
[08:58] | Which means it’s the perfect prison for us. | 所以也是囚禁我们的完美监狱 |
[09:00] | No. No. | 不对 |
[09:02] | It’s different for us, for — for you. | 这对我们不一样 对你不一样 |
[09:05] | You have something she doesn’t. | 你有她没有的东西 |
[09:06] | And what’s that? | 什么 |
[09:07] | People who care about you. | 有人在乎你 |
[09:09] | We might not be able to break out, | 我们或许出不去 |
[09:10] | but maybe they can break in. | 但他们或许能进来 |
[09:13] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[09:16] | That’s it. | 没错 |
[09:17] | He’s the way out. | 他就是我们的出路 |
[09:40] | Mom. Did it work? | 妈妈 成功了吗 |
[09:42] | It worked. Henry, it worked. | 成功了 亨利 成功了 |
[09:44] | And I cannot tell you how good it feels. | 我简直说不出我感觉多棒 |
[09:47] | It’s like I’m finally… | 就好像我终于 |
[09:50] | free. | 自由了 |
[09:52] | I knew you could do it. | 我就知道你能做到 |
[09:56] | And Emma — is she all right? | 艾玛 她还好吗 |
[10:01] | Yeah, she’s fine. | 当然 她没事 |
[10:03] | She’s driving to New York to look for the Dragon. | 她开车去纽约找龙了 |
[10:06] | By herself? | 自己吗 |
[10:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:08] | She left you a voicemail. | 她给你留了语音信息 |
[10:15] | It’s me. The queen’s gone, | 是我 巫后被困住了 |
[10:16] | so I’m going to New York to find the Dragon. | 我要去纽约找龙 |
[10:18] | I might be away a few days. | 我可能要离开几天 |
[10:19] | Please help my dad and fill in as sheriff, okay? | 替我爸代任警长 好吗 |
[10:22] | Keep everybody safe. See you soon. | 保护大家 回头见 |
[10:25] | So, you really did it? | 你真做到了 |
[10:26] | You got rid of that monster? | 你摆脱了那个怪物 |
[10:28] | Well, I’m not sure she was a monster. | 她未必是个怪物吧 |
[10:31] | Yes, she was, Regina. | 是的 她就是 瑞金娜 |
[10:35] | I know she was once a part of you, | 我知道她曾是你的一部分 |
[10:36] | but she was the worst part, and I am so happy | 但她是最糟的部分 我很高兴 |
[10:38] | that you ripped her out and threw her away. | 你把她分离并摆脱了她 |
[10:41] | I am so proud of you. | 我真的为你感到骄傲 |
[10:44] | That’s so nice to hear. | 这话说得真好 |
[10:49] | But we have someone else to worry about. | 但我们还有一个人要担心 |
[10:52] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[10:54] | Me? | 我吗 |
[10:55] | You have to get dressed for a dance. | 你要好好打扮去参加舞会 |
[10:57] | Okay. | 好了 |
[11:01] | Here. | 给 |
[11:04] | Can’t go wrong with black. | 黑色是错不了的 |
[11:08] | Now, I know you’re nervous about this dance, Henry, | 我知道你很紧张这次舞会 亨利 |
[11:09] | but you don’t have to be. | 但是不必紧张 |
[11:12] | I’m going to make sure… | 我会保证你 |
[11:15] | everything… | 一切 |
[11:18] | works out for you. | 顺利 |
[11:37] | He’s closed the shop! | 他没开门 |
[11:38] | I mean, he hasn’t left in days. | 他在里面很多天了 |
[11:40] | I know he’s up to something in there. | 我知道他有所图谋 |
[11:41] | He’s the Dark One. | 他是黑暗者 |
[11:42] | He’s always up to something. | 他总是有所图谋 |
[11:43] | Yeah, well, this time, he’s after my baby. | 这次 他的目标是我肚里的孩子 |
[11:47] | You told me about his plan. | 你和我说过他的计划 |
[11:48] | You have to get me out of it. | 你得帮我解决麻烦 |
[11:50] | Yeah, I don’t quite see the logic in that. | 这点我没弄明白 |
[11:52] | It was just the one favor. | 我只是帮了你一次 |
[11:54] | Right. | 好吧 |
[11:56] | I’m not gonna leave until you help. | 你不帮我 我是不会走的 |
[11:59] | Why would I help you? | 我为什么要帮你 |
[12:03] | Because as much as it pains me to admit, | 因为尽管我很不想承认 |
[12:05] | you and I are somewhat alike. | 但是你和我一样 |
[12:08] | Why? ‘Cause we’re both mums? | 为什么 因为我们俩都是妈妈吗 |
[12:10] | Because we both know what it’s like | 因为我们俩都知道 |
[12:12] | to care about someone who always lets us down– | 关心的人令我们失望的滋味 |
[12:15] | your sister… | 你妹妹 |
[12:16] | Gold. | 戈登 |
[12:17] | Right? I will not let my son go through all this, okay? | 我是不会让我儿子经历这一切的 |
[12:22] | You can get us out of Storybrooke. | 你可以帮我们逃离童话镇 |
[12:24] | I have seen you make portals before. | 以前我看你打开过传送门 |
[12:29] | Even if I said yes, | 就算我答应你 |
[12:30] | I can’t help you without the sorcerer’s wand, | 没有魔法师的魔杖 我帮不了你 |
[12:32] | and your scaly husband has it under lock and key. | 你那卑鄙的丈夫把魔杖锁起来了 |
[12:36] | Well, then it’s a good thing | 幸好 |
[12:37] | I know just the person to get it from him. | 我知道有人可以从他那里拿到魔杖 |
[12:42] | Are you serious? | 你们说真的吗 |
[12:43] | You want us to steal a wand from the Dark One? | 你们要我们从黑暗者那里偷魔杖吗 |
[12:45] | No. I want him to steal a wand. | 不 我要他去偷魔杖 |
[12:48] | He is supposed to be the best thief in town. | 他不是镇上最厉害的小偷吗 |
[12:50] | Best thief in any town, | 无论在哪个镇都是最好的 |
[12:52] | just to be clear. | 我要说清楚这点 |
[12:54] | You can’t do this. | 你不能去偷 |
[12:55] | You need to help me find Agrabah, our home. | 你要帮我找到阿格拉巴 找到我们的家 |
[12:58] | This is a suicide mission | 这等于是自杀 |
[13:01] | which has nothing to do with you. | 而且事情和你毫无关系 |
[13:03] | Actually, it’s got everything to do with him. | 其实 和他有莫大的关系 |
[13:05] | Sorry. Who are you? | 抱歉 你是谁 |
[13:05] | See, those Golden Shear thingies — | 那些金剪子什么的 |
[13:08] | The only reason they’re even in Storybrooke | 它们之所以出现在童话镇 |
[13:09] | is because of your boyfriend. | 都是因为你男朋友 |
[13:11] | Actually, we’re– we’re not exactly… | 其实我们俩不是… |
[13:13] | Yeah, I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[13:14] | See, when you tried to play hero giving them to Emma, | 在你想当英雄 把剪子交给艾玛时 |
[13:17] | like most acts of idiotic heroism, it failed, | 正如大多数愚蠢的英雄行为一样失败了 |
[13:20] | and now Rumple’s got them. | 现在剪子落到朗普手里 |
[13:22] | Okay, I don’t like this one. | 我可真不喜欢她 |
[13:24] | You really think that this is my fault? | 而你真的认为是我的错吗 |
[13:27] | I think that you used to be the Savior. | 我还以为你曾经是救世主呢 |
[13:29] | And if there’s any part of you that’s still a hero, | 如果你的心里还有英雄梦的话 |
[13:33] | then you are gonna help me escape from this beast. | 那你就帮我逃离这个怪物 |
[13:44] | Never thought I’d see you in a pantsuit, Your Majesty. | 没想过你还会穿套装 王后陛下 |
[13:48] | Guess you can’t trick the Dark One. | 看来没人能骗得了黑暗者 |
[13:52] | But… | 但是 |
[13:54] | we can pretend I was Regina… | 我们可以假装我是瑞金娜 |
[14:01] | if you want to. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[14:05] | Not today. I have work. | 今天不行 我有事要做 |
[14:11] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:11] | Back to work, then… | 那就说正事吧 |
[14:13] | as soon as I get what I need. | 一旦我得到我想要的 |
[14:16] | And I can assure you, it’s not the pillow talk. | 我可以向你保证 这可不是枕边话 |
[14:18] | The Hammer of Hephaestus. | 火神赫菲斯托斯之锤 |
[14:22] | Heard of it? | 听说过吗 |
[14:22] | Well, that’s curious. | 只是好奇 |
[14:24] | The hammer’s magic is useful | 金锤的魔法 |
[14:26] | to those who have none. | 只对没有魔法的人有效 |
[14:29] | Why would you need it? | 你为什么需要金锤 |
[14:31] | It’s a little gift… | 只是 |
[14:33] | from a mother to her son. | 母亲给儿子的小礼物 |
[14:36] | So the curse wasn’t enough? | 诅咒还不够吗 |
[14:38] | Now you want a family. | 现在你想要一个家庭 |
[14:40] | I’d be careful with that. | 我劝你小心 |
[14:41] | You know — Villains don’t get happy endings. | 你知道的 坏人得不到幸福结局 |
[14:44] | I’m not looking for an ending. | 我不是在寻找结局 |
[14:48] | I’m looking… | 我是在 |
[14:51] | for a beginning. | 寻找一个开始 |
[15:06] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[15:08] | To new beginnings. | 为了新的开始 |
[15:14] | Now, what do you have to offer me? | 你有什么能给我的 |
[15:17] | What I have to offer you… | 我能给你的 |
[15:20] | is, now we’re on the same team. | 就是 我们现在在同一阵营 |
[15:27] | Aren’t we? | 对吗 |
[15:32] | Just remember your mother’s lesson — | 记住你母亲的教训 |
[15:35] | Love is weakness. | 爱使人软弱 |
[15:40] | Love can be weakness, | 爱会使人软弱 |
[15:43] | but it can also be a weapon. | 但爱也能成为武器 |
[15:46] | And I’m about to use that weapon on my son. | 我打算把这件武器用在我儿子身上 |
[15:54] | It’s me again. | 还是我 |
[15:55] | I’m sorry for leaving so many messages, | 抱歉这么多留言 |
[15:56] | but from what I recall, | 但我记得 |
[15:57] | phones still function in New York City. | 在纽约电话还是能用的 |
[15:59] | Please use yours and get back to me. | 求你用你的打给我 |
[16:01] | Something doesn’t feel right. | 情况有点不对劲 |
[16:21] | You’re pretty clever for a pirate. | 作为海盗你相当聪明 |
[16:25] | What have you done with Emma and Regina? | 你对艾玛和瑞金娜做了什么 |
[16:26] | That’s an excellent question, | 这是个极好的问题 |
[16:29] | but one I’m not going to answer. | 但是我不会回答 |
[16:36] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[16:38] | No. Not yet. | 不 还没 |
[16:39] | You? Nothing. | 你呢 一无所获 |
[16:41] | Keep looking. | 接着找 |
[16:42] | Even if we find someone, | 即便我们找到了人 |
[16:43] | what does it matter if we can’t talk to them? | 如果我们不能和他们说话又有什么用呢 |
[16:45] | It’s like you said. | 就像你说的 |
[16:47] | Henry — He won’t give up. | 亨利 他不会放弃的 |
[16:48] | He will figure this out. | 他会想出办法救我们的 |
[16:50] | And when they try to break us out, | 当他们要救我们出去时 |
[16:51] | we have to be at the exact right mirror | 我们恰好要在对的时间 |
[16:53] | at the exact right time. | 在对的镜子前就位 |
[16:57] | Yeah. | 棒 |
[16:58] | Why isn’t anyone useful looking into a mirror right now? | 为什么有用的人现在都没在照镜子 |
[17:01] | Granny’s. | 外婆家 |
[17:02] | Granny’s? | 外婆家 |
[17:03] | That’s where Henry’s taking Violet before the dance. | 舞会前亨利会将维奥莱特接去那儿 |
[17:41] | He looks so grown up. | 他看上去真的长大了 |
[17:44] | He’s terrified. | 他怕了 |
[17:46] | Okay, what’s next? | 好了 接下来怎么做 |
[17:49] | Try anything. | 所有办法都试试 |
[17:51] | Henry?! Henry?! | 亨利 亨利 |
[18:01] | Henry! Henry, we’re right here! | 亨利 亨利 我们在这里 |
[18:05] | Henry, are you back here? | 亨利 你在后面吗 |
[18:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:09] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[18:12] | I thought you might need to talk. | 我觉得你也许需要聊聊 |
[18:15] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[18:19] | He really thinks that’s me. | 他真的觉得那是我 |
[18:21] | He has no idea we’re even gone. | 他甚至不知道我们不见了 |
[18:23] | Tell me — What’s wrong? | 告诉我 怎么了 |
[18:29] | It’s Violet. | 是维奥莱特 |
[18:31] | I don’t think I’m good enough for Violet. | 我觉得我配不上维奥莱特 |
[18:35] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[18:36] | Violet might be a nice girl, | 维奥莱特也许是个好女孩 |
[18:37] | but she’s a commoner, | 但她也是个普通人 |
[18:39] | and she’s lucky to have a prince like you. | 有个像你一样的王子是她的幸运 |
[18:42] | I’m not a prince. | 我不是王子 |
[18:44] | I’m just a middle schooler wearing Grandpa’s tie. | 我只是个系着外公领带的中学生 |
[18:46] | Now, don’t sell yourself short, Henry. | 别看轻自己 亨利 |
[18:48] | Never do that. | 永远不要那样 |
[18:49] | You will always be royalty no matter what world you live in. | 无论生活在哪个世界你永远是皇室贵族 |
[18:52] | And who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[18:54] | Someday we might go back to my castle. | 也许有一天我们会回到我的城堡 |
[18:58] | And you might be king. | 而你会成为国王 |
[19:00] | I kind of think I need to finish high school first. | 我觉得我要先读完高中 |
[19:05] | Well, of course you do. | 当然要读完 |
[19:07] | But acting royal isn’t about castles, Henry. | 但是表现得像个皇族与城堡无关 亨利 |
[19:11] | It’s about the way you carry yourself. | 那关乎你的举止方式 |
[19:14] | It’s about a strength of character and conviction. | 与性格和信念的强度有关 |
[19:20] | People notice these things. | 人们会注意到这些的 |
[19:24] | Girls notice them. | 女孩们则注意这个 |
[19:27] | Now go out there | 现在到外面去 |
[19:29] | and act like the prince you are. | 表现得像个王子 |
[19:33] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[19:37] | And stop slouching, Henry. | 别无精打采的 亨利 |
[19:40] | Posture is self-respect. | 站直了是自尊的表现 |
[20:03] | Violet. | 维奥莱特 |
[20:07] | This is beautiful. | 花真漂亮 |
[20:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:13] | So, this homecoming dance… | 这次返校舞会 |
[20:17] | it’s — it’s like a ball? | 就像是舞会吗 |
[20:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:20] | But that doesn’t matter anymore. | 但那已经不重要了 |
[20:23] | Don’t look away. | 别看别处 |
[20:24] | There’s something much more important happening right now, | 此时此刻还有更重要的事 |
[20:26] | so whatever I say, just keep your eyes right on me | 所以不论我说什么 你都要一直看着我 |
[20:29] | and smile, okay? | 保持微笑 好吗 |
[20:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:34] | The woman behind me — That’s not my mom. | 我身后的那个女人 她不是我妈妈 |
[20:38] | That’s the queen… | 那是巫后 |
[20:39] | the evil one. | 邪恶的那个 |
[20:44] | What happened to your mom? | 你妈妈怎么了 |
[20:45] | That’s what I got to find out, | 那正是我要查清楚的 |
[20:47] | but she’s watching us, | 但她在盯着我们 |
[20:48] | so you got to come up with a reason for us to leave. | 所以你必须想出个理由好让我们离开 |
[20:52] | Can you do that? | 办得到吗 |
[20:56] | Do you like this dress? | 喜欢这条裙子吗 |
[20:58] | I think it’s kind of plain. | 我觉得有点素 |
[21:01] | Can I show you the one I really wanted? | 去看看我真正想买的那条吧 |
[21:03] | It’s right in the dress-shop window. | 就在商店橱窗里 |
[21:06] | Come on. Please? | 看看吧 好吗 |
[21:10] | Back in a sec. | 我马上回来 |
[21:13] | You’re a natural liar. | 你这说谎的本事真是天生的 |
[21:14] | Why, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:15] | Let’s go find my moms. | 去找我妈妈们吧 |
[21:28] | She’s going after him when he’s his most vulnerable. | 她肯定会在他最脆弱的时候对付他 |
[21:30] | You don’t think I know how bad this is? | 你以为我不知道情况有多坏吗 |
[21:32] | I fought the worst parts of myself for years, | 多年来我与自己最糟糕的一面斗争 |
[21:34] | and I failed. | 可我失败了 |
[21:35] | Henry doesn’t even stand a chance. | 亨利根本没希望 |
[21:38] | I think someone else is here. | 我觉得这里还有别人 |
[21:40] | There is no one here, okay? | 这儿根本就没人 好吗 |
[21:42] | It’s just you and me. | 只有你和我 |
[21:44] | Well… | 其实呢 |
[21:46] | …that is not true exactly. | 这个说法不太准确 |
[21:49] | Dragon? | 龙 |
[21:50] | How the hell did you get in here? | 你是怎么来这儿的 |
[21:51] | The Evil Queen paid a visit to my shop | 你留下巫后让她等死之后 |
[21:54] | after you left her for dead. | 她去了趟我的店里 |
[21:56] | When I refused to assist her, she banished me here. | 我拒绝帮助她 于是她将我驱逐到此 |
[22:00] | Well, I guess that makes us a club. | 看来我们是同病相怜 |
[22:03] | Back in New York — | 以前在纽约的时候 |
[22:04] | The battle I spoke of deep within your soul | 我提起你灵魂深处的那场战斗 |
[22:07] | was supposed to remain there. | 理应是留在你的灵魂中的 |
[22:09] | But you let it out. | 可你却将它放了出来 |
[22:11] | I didn’t take a one-way trip | 我可不想在这儿 |
[22:13] | for you to pick me apart, thank you. | 看你数落我 谢谢 |
[22:15] | Perhaps not. | 或许不是 |
[22:16] | Everything is about balance — the dark and the light. | 一切都关乎平衡 黑暗与光明 |
[22:20] | This is a lesson sometimes learned at great cost. | 有时人们要付出惨痛代价才会明白这个道理 |
[22:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:25] | Well, we’re about to lose our son. | 我们就要失去我们的儿子了 |
[22:28] | I sympathize. | 我能理解 |
[22:30] | A long time ago, I lost a daughter, | 很久以前 我失去了一个女儿 |
[22:33] | and I paid a price for my ignorance. | 我为自己的无知付出了代价 |
[22:36] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:38] | So you understand. | 这么说你能明白 |
[22:39] | We have to get back to our son. | 我们必须回到儿子的身边 |
[22:41] | Please, please tell us you’ve found a way out of this prism. | 拜托你一定告诉我们你已经找到逃离棱镜的路 |
[22:46] | Indeed, I have. | 我的确找到了 |
[22:48] | I found what you call a back door. | 我找到了你们所谓的后门 |
[23:54] | Thanks, monkey. | 谢谢你 小猴 |
[24:16] | Nice nest. My house barely has a couch. | 这个家还不赖 我家连个像样的沙发都没有 |
[24:20] | Sidney did this. | 是西德尼布置的 |
[24:21] | Your magic mirror. | 你的魔镜 |
[24:24] | This must have been his home. | 这肯定是他的家 |
[24:30] | You know, I was looking for you… | 我们被困在这儿之前 |
[24:33] | before we got trapped here. | 我在找你 |
[24:34] | – My parents, they’re — – I know. | -我父母 他们… -我知道 |
[24:37] | Unfortunately, I cannot help them break that terrible curse. | 可惜 我不能帮助他们打破那个可怕的诅咒 |
[24:41] | I’m afraid that it’s beyond even my abilities. | 恐怕那甚至超出了我的能力 |
[24:47] | But that does not mean I cannot help you. | 但那并不代表我帮不了你 |
[24:49] | Now, this Sidney you talked of, | 你提到的这个西德尼 |
[24:53] | he was working on a way out. | 他在想办法出去 |
[24:56] | – Another mirror? – More than that. | -另一面魔镜 -不止如此 |
[24:59] | If we can put it back together again… | 如果能将镜子重新拼好… |
[25:01] | A portal out. | 出去的传送门 |
[25:03] | I’ve been trying since I arrived. | 自从我来到这里就一直在尝试 |
[25:05] | A Sisyphean task. | 这是永远都办不到的 |
[25:09] | But, together, hopefully it is possible. | 可如果我们联手 也许就能够成功 |
[25:46] | Moms? | 妈妈们 |
[25:49] | I hope you aren’t in there, | 希望你们不在那里面 |
[25:51] | but I saw something in the mirror at Granny’s, | 但我在外婆家的镜子里看见了一些动静 |
[25:54] | and if the Evil Queen’s out here, | 如果巫后在这里 |
[25:57] | then I’m worried the tables have been turned. | 那恐怕局面就扭转了 |
[26:01] | So if you’re in there, | 所以如果你们在里面 |
[26:04] | please say something. | 就说句话吧 |
[26:08] | It’s not like leaving a voicemail, Henry. | 亨利 这可不是留语音邮件 |
[26:12] | Mirrors are much more complicated than that. | 魔镜可比那要复杂得多 |
[26:18] | You trapped them in there. | 你把她们困在那儿了 |
[26:19] | Didn’t you? | 是不是 |
[26:21] | I thought I taught you — | 我想我教过你 |
[26:23] | a gentleman never ditches his date. | 绅士永远不要抛下女伴 |
[26:26] | I didn’t ditch Violet. | 我没有抛下维奥莱特 |
[26:28] | She’s somewhere safe. | 她在其他地方很安全 |
[26:30] | Because I knew my “mom” wasn’t my mom. | 因为我知道这个妈妈不是真的妈妈 |
[26:32] | See, that’s where you’re wrong. | 看吧 你错了 |
[26:36] | Do you remember the second grade | 还记得你二年级的时候 |
[26:37] | when you were afraid of the monsters under your bed, | 你很害怕床下的怪物 |
[26:41] | or the dark… | 害怕黑暗 |
[26:42] | or that old creaking oak tree? | 还有吱吱作响的老橡树 |
[26:47] | Who made you face your fears? | 是谁让你直面恐惧的 |
[26:50] | Who didn’t tolerate your crying | 是谁没有放任你哭泣 |
[26:53] | and toughened you up? | 让你坚强起来的 |
[26:55] | What does that have to do with anything? | 那又怎样 |
[26:57] | That was me… | 是我 |
[26:59] | the one with a spine. | 勇敢的我 |
[27:00] | Not that weak-tea version. | 不是那个软弱的人 |
[27:03] | All I want is for you to be great. | 我希望你能伟大 |
[27:06] | You can be king. | 你能成为国王 |
[27:08] | You can have everything you want, | 你能拥有一切你想要的 |
[27:11] | but not if you’re always hiding behind Emma | 可如果你总躲在艾玛或者我的另一半背后 |
[27:13] | and my lesser half… | 那是不行的 |
[27:15] | always dealing with their problems, | 总是解决麻烦 |
[27:16] | but never given any real decisions. | 却从不做任何实质决定 |
[27:19] | Nice try, but you can’t Darth Vader me. | 很好的说辞 可你别想说服我 |
[27:23] | I’ll never join you. | 我绝不会和你一伙的 |
[27:26] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[27:31] | We watched those movies enough to know that | 看了那么多部电影 我们都知道 |
[27:33] | Darth Vader wasn’t so black and white. | 黑武士并非黑白分明 |
[27:36] | Now, was he? | 不是吗 |
[27:39] | And I’m not really evil… | 尽管我的名字很邪恶 |
[27:42] | despite the name. | 可是我并不是坏人 |
[27:45] | Now, I may not be a hero either. | 我也许不是一个英雄 |
[27:47] | But I am a leader. | 但我是领袖 |
[27:51] | And leaders do what’s necessary. | 领袖就该做他该做的事 |
[28:03] | Enjoying your little puzzle? | 很享受解密的乐趣吗 |
[28:07] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[28:08] | Henry is safe with me. | 亨利和我一起很安全 |
[28:11] | In fact, he is better off. | 跟我在一起更好 |
[28:16] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[28:18] | The queen. | 巫后 |
[28:19] | Ding. | 答对了 |
[28:21] | I may have put his body in the mirror. | 我虽然将他的身体放入魔镜 |
[28:25] | But I kept his heart. | 可我留下了他的心 |
[28:30] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[28:32] | – Mom. Mom! – It’s all right. | -妈妈 妈妈 -没事的 |
[28:35] | It’s gonna be okay! | 很快就没事了 |
[28:36] | We’re coming to get you, Henry. | 亨利 我们马上就来接你 |
[28:37] | Are you sure about that? | 确定吗 |
[28:41] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[28:49] | What’s wrong? Did she hurt you? | 怎么了 她伤害你了吗 |
[28:50] | No, don’t come any closer. | 不 别靠近 |
[28:52] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:53] | I… | 我… |
[28:55] | I don’t want to do this. | 我不想这么干的 |
[29:10] | Seriously? | 开什么玩笑 |
[29:18] | Kill them. | 杀了他们 |
[29:38] | Stop. | 停下 |
[29:40] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[29:42] | Because unlike them, Henry, I’m giving you a choice. | 因为不像她们 亨利 我让你选择 |
[29:46] | You may not have magic… | 你也许没有魔法 |
[29:48] | but this does, | 可这个有 |
[29:50] | and you can save them with it… | 你可以用这个救她们 |
[29:56] | …by smashing The Dragon’s heart. | 把龙的心脏打碎 |
[30:01] | But… | 可是… |
[30:03] | But The Dragon’s an innocent. | 可龙是无辜的 |
[30:06] | Darkening my heart — It won’t make me yours. | 把我的心黑化 它也不属于你 |
[30:12] | But you’ll be that much closer to understanding who I am. | 可你会更加理解我 |
[30:18] | Your mothers need you, Henry. | 你的母亲需要你 亨利 |
[30:22] | But if Regina dies, so do you. | 如果瑞金娜死了 你也会死 |
[30:25] | You’re connected. | 你们彼此相连 |
[30:27] | That’s how certain I am you’ll make the right choice. | 所以我很确定 你会做出正确的选择 |
[30:33] | The mirror. | 魔镜 |
[30:34] | That was our ticket out of here. | 它能带我们离开这里 |
[30:35] | Any ideas? | 有什么主意吗 |
[30:36] | We don’t have magic, but The Dragon does. | 我们没魔法 可龙有 |
[30:40] | If we can aim his fire at the mirror… | 如果我们让龙对准魔镜喷火 |
[30:42] | Can we blast our way out of here? | 能炸出一条离开的路吗 |
[30:44] | It’s worth a shot. | 值得一试 |
[30:49] | One of us should stay here, just in case. | 我们中有一个得待在这 以防万一 |
[30:50] | Right. In case the other one gets fried. | 对 万一另一个烧着了 |
[30:52] | – I’ll go. – No. I’ve got this. | -我去 -不 我来 |
[30:54] | Why do you keep trying to martyr yourself? | 为什么你总想折磨自己呢 |
[30:55] | I’m the one with a death sentence. | 我才是注定要死的人 |
[30:56] | Emma, just listen. | 艾玛 你听 |
[31:01] | Hear it? | 听到了吗 |
[31:04] | I’m afraid to raise Henry alone. | 我很害怕独自养育亨利 |
[31:05] | What? You’ve done great. | 别这么说 你做得很棒 |
[31:08] | But every time I see him with Mommie Dearest over there, | 但每次我看到他和亲爱的妈咪一起 |
[31:10] | it’s just a reminder | 我总会想起 |
[31:11] | of the horrible mother I could have been. | 本可能成为怎样可怕的母亲 |
[31:13] | Well, you’re not, ’cause I’m here, too. | 你不是 因为我也在 |
[31:15] | We always do what’s right for Henry, | 我们总是为亨利做正确的事 |
[31:16] | so you’re not sacrificing yourself, and neither am I. | 你不用牺牲自己 我也不用 |
[31:21] | So we do this together? | 所以我们要一起吗 |
[31:22] | Damn right. | 太对了 |
[31:24] | Three, two… | 三 二… |
[31:30] | Over here! | 这里 |
[31:39] | Tick, tock, Henry. | 时间不多了 亨利 |
[31:40] | Tick… | 时间 |
[31:42] | tock. | 不多了 |
[31:44] | If you are my mom, | 如果你是我妈妈 |
[31:47] | please, don’t make me do this. | 求你别逼我这么做 |
[31:52] | Well, as my own mother proved, | 我的母亲证明了 |
[31:55] | sometimes all you need is a little push. | 你有时候只需要一点助力 |
[32:06] | – Henry! – Henry! | -亨利 -亨利 |
[32:08] | – Henry! – Henry! | -亨利 -亨利 |
[32:09] | Do it, Henry. | 快动手 亨利 |
[32:11] | – Henry! – Do it now! Do it! | -亨利 -就现在 动手 |
[32:14] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[32:18] | – Henry! – Henry! | -亨利 -亨利 |
[32:19] | – Henry! Help me, Henry! Please! – Help us! Please, Henry, help us! | -亨利 救我 亨利 -救我们 亨利 救我们 |
[32:48] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[32:53] | You! | 你们 |
[32:55] | You made him soft! | 你们让他软弱 |
[32:57] | You stay away from our son. | 别靠近我们的孩子 |
[33:01] | Hiding behind your moms again, I see. | 再次躲在你母亲的身后了 |
[33:04] | I’m not hiding. | 我没有躲 |
[33:06] | You may not see it, but I’m strong, | 你也许没发现 但我很坚强 |
[33:09] | because my moms taught me that family makes you stronger | 因为我妈吗们教会我 家庭让你 |
[33:11] | than you’ll ever be by yourself. | 比独自一人更强大 |
[33:14] | And that’s something you’ll never have, | 但你永远不会有家庭 |
[33:17] | because you’ll always be alone. | 因为你永远是一个人 |
[33:21] | I wanted to give you a choice. | 我想给你个选择 |
[33:26] | But it appears you weren’t ready yet. | 但你好像还没准备好 |
[33:30] | I suggest… | 我建议 |
[33:32] | unless you like the feeling of hook piercing flesh, | 如果你不想尝尝钩子入肉的滋味 |
[33:36] | you shove off, Your Majesty. | 那就离开 陛下 |
[33:41] | I’m your mother, Henry. | 我是你母亲 亨利 |
[33:44] | And I only want what’s best for you. | 我只是为你着想 |
[34:00] | Ah, the break-in was nothing. | 溜进去不算什么 |
[34:03] | I’m proud of you, Aladdin. | 我为你骄傲 阿拉丁 |
[34:05] | Really? | 是吗 |
[34:06] | “Hero” looks good on you. | “英雄”这个词很适合你 |
[34:10] | I don’t know about “Hero.” | 我不确定我是英雄 |
[34:11] | I’m just a guy helping out a friend. | 我只是个帮助朋友的人 |
[34:13] | A friend in need. | 帮有需要的朋友 |
[34:15] | That’s what heroes do — help people. | 英雄就会这么做 帮助他人 |
[34:18] | And I haven’t been so great at it lately. | 我最近可没怎么帮助人 |
[34:21] | I was so focused on saving Agrabah, | 我之前太专注于拯救阿格拉巴 |
[34:23] | I nearly stopped you from helping Belle. | 我差点就阻止你帮助贝儿了 |
[34:26] | So you care about your kingdom. | 你关心你的王国 |
[34:28] | That’s not a crime. | 那不是犯罪 |
[34:30] | But stealing this definitely was. | 但偷这个肯定是犯罪 |
[34:34] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[34:36] | Just a little something extra I snagged from Gold’s shop. | 我从戈登的店里找到的额外奖励 |
[34:39] | Thought it might help a girl I know. | 也许能帮助我认识的女孩 |
[34:41] | Well, who’s inside? | 谁在里面呢 |
[34:43] | Is it? Is he? | 是吗 是他吗 |
[34:44] | Uh, no. Afraid not. | 不 恐怕不是 |
[34:46] | My old pal has moved on. | 我的故友翻篇了 |
[34:49] | The Genie… | 灯神 |
[34:51] | …is gone. | 消失了 |
[34:54] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[34:55] | He’s free now. | 他自由了 |
[34:57] | But maybe whoever’s inside here — | 但也许在里面的人 |
[35:00] | Maybe they can help us find Agrabah. | 他们能帮我们找到阿格拉巴 |
[35:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:12] | Hello, pretty. | 你好 心爱之物 |
[35:16] | Can we, uh — Can we hurry a bit? | 我们… 能快点吗 |
[35:18] | I really want to be safe in the Enchanted Forest | 我得在朗普发现这东西不见前 |
[35:20] | before Rumple discovers it’s gone. | 安全地躲进魔法森林 |
[35:22] | Too late. | 太迟了 |
[35:24] | Rumple! | 朗普 |
[35:27] | I knew that street rat | 我知道那只过街老鼠 |
[35:28] | wasn’t digging around my shop for himself. | 不会一个人翻找我的店 |
[35:31] | And I cannot let you take our child away from me. | 我不能让你让我们父子分离 |
[35:39] | So now, no matter where you go, | 现在无论你去哪儿 |
[35:43] | I’ll find you. | 我都会找到你 |
[35:45] | You really are a beast. | 你真是个禽兽 |
[35:47] | Call me what you will, but it comes from love — | 随你怎么叫 但都是因为爱 |
[35:51] | my love for our child and you. | 因为我对你和孩子的爱 |
[35:55] | You — You call this love? | 你… 称这为爱吗 |
[35:58] | You’re scared, Rumple. | 你怕了 朗普 |
[36:00] | I-I almost won today. | 我今天差点就赢了 |
[36:03] | And next time, I will run so fast and so far | 下一次 我会跑得很快很远 |
[36:07] | that you will never even set eyes on this child. | 远到你永远别想见到孩子 |
[36:12] | Let me remind you, dearie, | 让我提醒你一句 亲爱的 |
[36:15] | that Rumplestiltskin takes children, | 朗普斯金会夺走孩子 |
[36:18] | not the other way ’round. | 不会反过来 |
[36:20] | Tell that to your firstborn. | 跟你的长子说去吧 |
[36:22] | You do not get to speak. | 这里没你说话的份 |
[36:27] | Wh– What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[36:30] | What… | 怎么… |
[36:30] | That is called a heart attack. | 这叫心脏病 |
[36:35] | I think he forgot that his little ticker only tocks thanks to me. | 你的小心脏还能跳 都得感谢我呢 |
[36:39] | See, when I saved your life back in that New York hospital, | 我在纽约的医院把你救下时 |
[36:42] | I didn’t do it out of the kindness of my heart. | 可不是出于好心 |
[36:45] | We had a deal, remember? | 我们有过约定 还记得吗 |
[36:48] | So whenever you hurt me… | 你一伤害我 |
[36:51] | …you’re only hurting yourself. | 都只会是伤害你自己 |
[36:56] | There’s one more thing Rumplestiltskin’s quite good at, | 这就是朗普斯金擅长的另一件事了 |
[36:59] | and that’s finding loopholes. | 就是找出漏洞 |
[37:02] | We are far from done, dearie. | 这事没完 亲爱的 |
[37:37] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我坚持不下去了 |
[37:46] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[38:05] | Hey, there, little man. | 你好啊 小宝贝 |
[38:09] | Hi. | 好啊 |
[38:27] | I miss you, too, Snow. | 我也想你 白雪 |
[38:45] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[38:47] | I got your message. | 我收到你的信息了 |
[38:49] | I’m sorry we missed the dance. | 抱歉我们错过舞会了 |
[38:53] | I’m not. | 没有 |
[38:54] | This is way better. | 这样更棒 |
[38:57] | We had our first date here. | 这是我们第一次约会的地方 |
[39:00] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[39:03] | You do? | 是吗 |
[39:05] | So, you’re not getting bored with me? | 所以你没有对我感到厌倦 |
[39:09] | You just seemed a little distant lately. | 你最近好像对我有些疏远 |
[39:13] | I’m — I’m sorry. It’s not you. | 对不起 不是因为你 |
[39:17] | I’m just having a bit of a hard time adjusting to school. | 只是对学校还没有完全适应 |
[39:21] | School? | 学校 |
[39:23] | That’s what’s going on? | 就这个吗 |
[39:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:28] | It’s like those movies you showed me. | 就像你给我看的那些电影 |
[39:30] | I just feel so out of place. | 我觉得不太能适应 |
[39:34] | Like, who am I? | 比如 我是谁 |
[39:35] | Am I a jock or a princess or a nerd? | 我是运动员 校花 还是书呆子 |
[39:41] | I… I knew I should have started with “Sixteen Candles.” | 早知道就从《十六支蜡烛》开始看了 |
[39:47] | You don’t need a label. | 你不需要任何标签 |
[39:49] | You’re Violet. | 你是维奥莱特 |
[39:52] | You want to dance? | 想跳一曲吗 |
[40:19] | He’s gonna be okay, isn’t he? | 他会没事的 是吧 |
[40:21] | You mean? | 什么意思 |
[40:23] | With or without me, he’s gonna be okay. | 无论有没有我 他都会没事的 |
[40:27] | The queen was wrong about him. | 巫后看错了他 |
[40:30] | I was so worried about how I was going to raise him, | 我那么担心自己培养他的方式 |
[40:34] | I didn’t even notice… | 可没注意到… |
[40:37] | We already had. | 我们做到了 |
[40:51] | The things we do for our children. | 我们为孩子做的事 |
[40:54] | Yes, I heard Henry | 我听说亨利 |
[40:55] | didn’t exactly make his mother proud today. | 今天没让他妈妈感到骄傲 |
[40:58] | All children rebel. | 所有的孩子都有叛逆期 |
[41:00] | That’s their job. | 这是他们的天性 |
[41:03] | And ours is to do what’s best for them… | 我们的责任就是为他们着想 |
[41:06] | to make them strong. | 让他们坚强 |
[41:10] | Henry will realize that someday. | 总有一天亨利会明白的 |
[41:15] | How far are you willing to go | 为了你的新开始 |
[41:19] | to get this, uh, new beginning of yours? | 你愿意走多远 |
[41:24] | Oh, you know me. I’ll do anything. | 你了解我的 任何事 |
[41:28] | Then perhaps we can both get that, uh, happy ending. | 那也许我们都能得到幸福结局 |
[41:40] | So, we are on the same team. | 所以我们是一队了吗 |
[41:47] | For now. | 现在是 |
[41:49] | You know how teams work, don’t you? | 你明白团队的意思吧 |
[41:51] | You need a little give and a little take. | 有付出 才有回报 |
[41:55] | Oh, that sounds like a proposition. | 听着像是个提议呢 |
[41:59] | You know, there is one more thing we have to take care of. | 还有一件事我们要解决 |
[42:04] | Zelena. | 塞琳娜 |
[42:07] | She’s become a bit of a problem. | 她现在是麻烦了 |
[42:11] | And you want me to give her a stern talking-to? | 你希望我去说她一顿吗 |
[42:15] | No. | 不 |
[42:18] | I want you to kill her. | 我要你杀了她 |