时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | -You’re up. -Regina, what were you thinking? | -你起来了 -瑞金娜 你怎么想的 |
[00:04] | How could you bring him here? | 你怎么能把他带来 |
[00:07] | He wanted a fresh start, and I’m just trying to help him. | 他想重新开始 我只是想帮忙 |
[00:11] | I know when you’re lying. | 你撒谎的时候我知道的 |
[00:12] | What are you hiding from me? | 你有什么事瞒着我 |
[00:17] | When I kill Emma Swan, | 等我杀了艾玛·斯旺 |
[00:19] | I will finally become a hero. | 我就终于能成为英雄了 |
[00:21] | Defeating the Savior won’t be as easy as you think. | 打败救世主不会像你想的那么简单 |
[00:49] | Come on, move that wagon! | 快点 把车推走 |
[00:56] | On my word — charge! | 听命令 冲 |
[01:08] | I-I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[01:12] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你想去哪 |
[01:15] | The Ogres — they’ll kill us. | 食人怪 他们会杀了我们的 |
[01:17] | We’re the only things standing between those monsters and home. | 只有我们拦着那些怪物 保卫家园 |
[01:20] | If we run, they’ll kill everyone. | 如果我们跑 他们会杀了所有人 |
[01:24] | How can we possibly win? | 我们怎么赢得了 |
[01:27] | This blade — it’s called Hrunting. | 这把剑 叫赤原疯狗 |
[01:29] | It was enchanted with light magic | 用光明魔法施过咒 |
[01:31] | to ensure that – whoever carries it into battle | 以确保持着这把剑上战场的人 |
[01:34] | will be hailed a hero. | 能被尊为英雄 |
[01:37] | So, you can either be remembered as a hero | 你要么作为英雄被铭记 |
[01:40] | or forever known as the coward | 要么永远成为 |
[01:42] | who ran on the eve of victory. | 在胜利前夜逃跑的懦夫 |
[01:45] | All right, Beowulf. | 好吧 贝奥武夫 |
[01:49] | I’ll fight. | 我战斗 |
[01:53] | To victory! | 为了胜利 |
[03:22] | Do your worst! | 拿出你最厉害的本事吧 |
[04:05] | Y-You killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[04:20] | I killed all of them. | 我把他们都杀了 |
[04:44] | It’s a little early for rum, isn’t it? | 这么早就喝朗姆酒 |
[04:47] | I called your office. | 我往你办公室打过 |
[04:49] | You didn’t have an opening. | 你没有空闲 |
[04:50] | The bottle did. | 酒瓶有空 |
[04:52] | I take it you asked David for permission to marry Emma? | 那么你是问过戴维允不允许你娶艾玛了 |
[04:55] | Aye. | 对 |
[04:56] | And what, he said “No”? | 怎么 他不许吗 |
[04:58] | Quite the opposite, actually. | 恰恰相反 |
[05:00] | He gave me his blessing, patted me on the back, | 他祝福了我 鼓励了我 |
[05:02] | practically called me “Son.” | 简直要叫我儿子了 |
[05:06] | Well, so, what’s problem? | 那问题在哪 |
[05:09] | Cold feet? ‘Cause, I mean, that’s perfect– | 临阵害怕了 这样完全… |
[05:10] | Captain Hook doesn’t get cold feet. | 虎克船长才不会临阵害怕 |
[05:14] | No. | 不是 |
[05:17] | I’ve since learned something about my past… | 那之后我得知了一件我过去的事 |
[05:20] | something Emma will never understand. | 艾玛绝不会理解的 |
[05:23] | There’s not another living soul who knows this secret but me. | 这世上只有我知道这个秘密 |
[05:26] | I could take it to my grave. | 我可以永远隐瞒 |
[05:29] | So, why don’t you? | 那你为什么不这么做呢 |
[05:30] | Because it would seem that I am broken. | 因为看来 我是真有问题 |
[05:38] | I actually want to tell Emma the truth. | 我还真想告诉艾玛真相 |
[05:42] | Now, tell me, Cricket, why is that? | 告诉我 蟋蟀 这是为什么 |
[05:46] | Well, maybe because you really are the man | 或许你真是那个 |
[05:48] | that Emma wants to marry. | 艾玛愿嫁的人 |
[05:51] | If I tell Emma what I did, | 如果我告诉她我都干了什么 |
[05:54] | she’s not gonna want to marry me. | 她就不会想嫁给我了 |
[05:56] | Yeah, but the fact that you want to tell her, | 但你想告诉她 |
[05:58] | even though you don’t need to, means that you’ve changed. | 虽然你不非得说 就表明你已经变了 |
[06:04] | Do you think Emma will see it that way? | 你觉得艾玛会那么看吗 |
[06:06] | I think maybe you need to find out. | 我觉得或许你该试试看 |
[06:16] | Gideon! | 吉迪恩 |
[06:19] | Gideon! | 吉迪恩 |
[06:24] | Belle. | 贝儿 |
[06:25] | Did you find any sign of him? | 你发现他的踪迹了吗 |
[06:26] | – No. – There was nothing in the North Woods, either. | -没有 -北林也没有发现 |
[06:28] | Why am I not surprised you couldn’t find him? | 我怎么不意外你找不到他 |
[06:30] | Could it be because you were the one who lost him | 会不会是因为当初就是你 |
[06:32] | in the first place? | 把他弄丢了 |
[06:33] | If you’re looking for a fairy to take your anger out on, | 如果你想找个仙子撒气 |
[06:35] | perhaps you should find your mother. | 不如去找你妈吧 |
[06:37] | Well, since the Black Fairy is trapped in another realm, | 既然黑仙子困在了别的国度 |
[06:39] | I suppose I’ll have to make do with you. | 我还是拿你凑合吧 |
[06:41] | The most important thing right now is finding our son. | 现在最重要的是找到我们的儿子 |
[06:45] | I think maybe it’s best if I continue to look on my own. | 我觉得我还是自己继续去找吧 |
[06:48] | I’m beginning to think | 我开始觉得 |
[06:48] | we’re not gonna find him out here. | 我们在这儿是找不到他的 |
[06:50] | Well, why? Where — Where do you think he is? | 为什么 你觉得他在哪 |
[06:52] | His heart is set on fulfilling his destiny. | 他一心要实现自己的命运 |
[06:55] | And he can’t do that without the sword. | 没有剑就做不到 |
[06:57] | What sword? | 什么剑 |
[06:58] | The sword Emma shattered when he last faced her. | 他上次跟艾玛对打时被她打碎的剑 |
[07:01] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[07:02] | Why does he think that — that killing Emma | 他为什么认为用这把剑 |
[07:04] | with this blade will make him the Savior? | 杀了艾玛就能让他当上救世主 |
[07:06] | He’s not the first one to think wielding that sword | 他不是第一个认为挥那把剑就能 |
[07:08] | would make him a hero. | 当上英雄的人 |
[07:10] | We have to find him – before he gets his hands on it, | 我们得在他找到剑之前找到他 |
[07:12] | before he goes after Emma again. | 在他再次袭击艾玛前 |
[07:14] | We will. | 我们会找到的 |
[07:15] | You can trust me, Belle. | 相信我 贝儿 |
[07:18] | I’ve already lost one son. | 我已经失去了一个儿子 |
[07:20] | I won’t lose another. | 我不会再失去一个了 |
[07:27] | To Rumplestiltskin, hero of The Ogres War! | 敬朗普斯金 食人怪战争的英雄 |
[07:37] | Is it true, Papa? | 是真的吗 爸爸 |
[07:40] | You really defeated the ogres? | 你真的击退了食人怪 |
[07:41] | Aye, Baelfire, it is. | 是的 比尔菲 |
[07:44] | I told you this dagger would change our lives. | 我就说这把匕首能改变我们的生活 |
[07:46] | Now no one else has to die. | 现在再不会有人死了 |
[07:49] | Why are you cheering that monster? | 你们为什么为那个怪物欢呼 |
[07:55] | Beowulf. | 贝奥武夫 |
[07:57] | You lost this at the front. | 你在前线丢了这个 |
[08:05] | Rumplestiltskin… | 朗普斯金 |
[08:08] | Oh, you’ve changed | 你为做逃兵 |
[08:10] | since you hobbled yourself to escape the war. | 而弄瘸了自己后 变了不少 |
[08:13] | How did a coward who ran from the war | 一个逃避战争的懦夫 |
[08:17] | manage to defeat an entire army of ogres? | 是怎么得以击退一整支食人怪大军的 |
[08:21] | I had something worth fighting for. | 我有值得为之奋战的东西 |
[08:23] | I know how. | 我知道 |
[08:25] | You became the Dark One. | 他成为了黑暗者 |
[08:29] | Dark magic comes with a price. | 黑魔法是有代价的 |
[08:32] | We’ll pay dearly for this — all of us. | 我们所有人都会为此付出沉重代价 |
[08:40] | Papa. | 爸爸 |
[08:44] | Don’t listen to him, Bae. | 别听他的 小比 |
[08:45] | He’s just jealous. | 他就是嫉妒 |
[08:47] | Maybe, Papa, but he’s right about magic. | 或许吧 爸爸 但他没说错魔法 |
[08:50] | The war’s over. | 战争结束了 |
[08:51] | You don’t need it anymore. | 你不需要它了 |
[08:54] | I can’t just give it up, Bae. | 我不能放弃它 小比 |
[08:56] | It’s part of me now. | 它如今成了我的一部分了 |
[08:58] | That’s not true. | 不是的 |
[08:59] | Beneath those scales, you’re still my papa. | 那些鳞片下的人仍是我爸爸 |
[09:01] | You don’t need the dagger anymore. | 你不需要那把匕首了 |
[09:09] | All right, son. | 好吧 儿子 |
[09:10] | No more magic. | 不再用魔法了 |
[09:13] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家 |
[09:52] | – Father. – Gideon. | -父亲 -吉迪恩 |
[09:54] | After your little showdown with the Savior, | 你跟救世主的对决后 |
[09:55] | this is the last place you should be. | 这是你最不该来的地方 |
[09:57] | Don’t worry, Father. | 别担心 父亲 |
[09:58] | With this, she won’t be able to get the best of me again. | 有了这个 她别想再打败我了 |
[10:06] | Perhaps she won’t. | 或许她不会 |
[10:07] | But there’s still a few things | 但你得跟爸爸 |
[10:08] | you need to learn from your papa. | 学几件事 |
[10:27] | Not another step! | 别再往前了 |
[10:30] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[10:33] | Believe it or not, | 信不信由你 |
[10:34] | this is where the other Robin used to come to think. | 另一个罗宾以前就来这儿想事情的 |
[10:37] | I thought we already established I’m not that man. | 我们不是已经确定我不是他了吗 |
[10:39] | Yes, I-I know, which is why I’m here. | 是的 我知道 我就是为此而来 |
[10:42] | I-I came to apologize. | 我是来道歉的 |
[10:46] | I-I might have put pressure on you | 我可能向你施压 |
[10:48] | to be someone you’re not. | 让你做你不是的人 |
[10:52] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:54] | I just, uh… | 我… |
[10:57] | I-I think it’s taking me a little longer | 我觉得适应这个世界 |
[10:59] | to get used to this world than I imagined. | 比我以为的要久 |
[11:02] | Well, let me help you. I — | 让我帮你吧 |
[11:03] | No. Regina, really, that’s not necessary. | 不 瑞金娜 真的 没必要 |
[11:07] | Says the man who’s hiding in the woods, | 你藏在林子里 |
[11:08] | pointing a bow and arrow at everything that moves. | 对所有会动的东西拉弓搭箭 |
[11:13] | Well, when you put it like that… | 你要是这么说 |
[11:16] | Why don’t I meet you at your manse tonight? | 我今晚去你家找你吧 |
[11:19] | Just give me some time to clear my head. | 给我点时间想想 |
[11:42] | I’m afraid I couldn’t take any chances. | 恐怕我不能冒险 |
[11:46] | You said you’d help me. | 你说会帮我的 |
[11:47] | You said you were on my side. | 你说你是我这边的 |
[11:49] | I did, and I am. | 是的 没错 |
[11:51] | But killing the Savior, even to destroy the Black Fairy, | 但杀救世主 哪怕是为了消灭黑仙子 |
[11:55] | you will never become the hero you want to be. | 你也成不了你想做的英雄 |
[12:00] | Gideon… | 吉迪恩 |
[12:03] | do you know why I became the Dark One? | 你知道我为什么成为黑暗者吗 |
[12:05] | Afraid not. | 不知道 |
[12:06] | I took the power to end The First Ogres War, | 我接受魔法好结束第一场食人怪战争 |
[12:10] | to save my first son. | 好救我的长子 |
[12:12] | I embraced darkness for good. | 我为了好理由接受了黑暗 |
[12:16] | But I never became a hero. | 但我没能成为英雄 |
[12:18] | Because once you give in to darkness, | 因为你一旦屈服于黑暗 |
[12:21] | it’s almost impossible to resist its call. | 就几乎难以抵抗它的召唤 |
[12:24] | Not if I become the Savior, | 如果我成了救世主就可以了 |
[12:26] | not if I steal Emma’s light magic. | 如果我偷走艾玛的光魔法就可以 |
[12:28] | And how are you gonna do that? | 你要怎么做到 |
[12:31] | This is a useless relic, Gideon. | 这是件没用的古物 吉迪恩 |
[12:34] | It never worked to begin with. | 它从来就没好使过 |
[12:35] | You know, I thought you’d want to see | 我以为你会比任何人 |
[12:36] | the fall of the Black Fairy more than anyone. | 都更希望看到黑仙子被消灭 |
[12:39] | Oh, I do… | 当然 |
[12:41] | but not if it costs my son his soul. | 但如果代价是我儿子的灵魂就不行 |
[12:48] | I have to defeat her. | 我必须打败她 |
[12:50] | I have to save my people from her curse. | 我必须将我的人民从她的诅咒中解救出来 |
[12:53] | Gideon, no one knows more about darkness than I. | 吉迪恩 没人比我更了解黑暗了 |
[12:59] | If you do this, | 如果你这么做 |
[13:00] | giving into darkness can only lead to heartbreak. | 向黑暗屈服 只会让你心碎 |
[13:17] | Bae? | 小比 |
[13:25] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[13:27] | Who did this to you? | 谁干的 |
[13:28] | You can tell me. | 你可以告诉我 |
[13:31] | The baker’s son. | 是面包师的儿子 |
[13:32] | Well, why did he do that? | 他为什么那么做 |
[13:36] | So — So I’d look like a monster. | 让我看上去像个怪物 |
[13:41] | Just like me. | 就像我 |
[13:43] | I think it’s about time I had a word with his father. | 我觉得我该去找他父亲谈谈了 |
[13:46] | No, Papa, you’ll only make things worse. | 不 爸爸 你只会让事情更糟 |
[13:50] | – Rumplestiltskin. – What?! | -朗普斯金 -怎么了 |
[13:52] | There’s a creature called a Grendel. | 有个叫格伦德尔的怪物 |
[13:54] | He raided our village, | 他洗劫了村庄 |
[13:55] | carried our family and friends off into the darkness. | 把我们的亲朋掳走 消失在了黑暗中 |
[13:57] | I’m afraid my monster-slaying days are over. | 我屠杀怪物的日子恐怕结束了 |
[14:00] | I made a promise to my son, and I intend to keep it. | 我答应了我儿子 我不会打破承诺的 |
[14:02] | We sent Beowulf after the beast days ago, | 我们几天前就让贝奥武夫去杀那怪物了 |
[14:04] | but we haven’t heard from him since. | 但他一直没有消息 |
[14:06] | Papa, you can help them. | 爸爸 你可以帮他们 |
[14:09] | But I won’t break my promise, son. | 但我不想打破诺言 儿子 |
[14:11] | I won’t use dark magic. | 我不想用黑魔法 |
[14:12] | You don’t have to. | 你不必 |
[14:14] | You can save those people without your magic. | 你没有魔法也能救他们 |
[14:16] | No. | 不 |
[14:17] | – I-I can’t. – You can. | -我做不到 -你能的 |
[14:19] | And it’ll be a chance to | 这也能给你机会 |
[14:20] | show everyone in the village the truth — | 让村民看到真相 |
[14:22] | that you’re not a slave to that dagger. | 你不是那匕首的奴仆 |
[14:24] | You think that’ll make things better for us? | 你觉得那样我们的境遇就会好起来吗 |
[14:27] | I know it will, Papa. | 肯定会的 爸爸 |
[14:32] | This little Munchkin went to see the Wizard, | 这个小家伙去看巫师了 |
[14:35] | and this little Munchkin stayed at home. | 这个小家伙待在了家里 |
[14:40] | And this little Munchkin | 这个小家伙 |
[14:41] | never lived to see the light of day again. | 再也别想见到日出了 |
[14:43] | Careful. I don’t think your sister | 小心 你妹妹如果 |
[14:45] | would be too pleased if you caused | 知道你又杀了一个罗宾 |
[14:47] | the demise of a second Robin. | 恐怕不会高兴的 |
[14:49] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[14:51] | You’re not getting my daughter! | 你别想得到我女儿 |
[14:52] | Oh, I’m not here for the brat. | 我不是为那臭小鬼来的 |
[14:54] | I never was one for children. | 我这人根本不喜欢小孩 |
[14:56] | You see, back where I’m from, | 瞧 在我来的地方 |
[14:58] | I robbed enough witches and warlocks to know | 我抢过很多女巫男巫 知道 |
[15:00] | the kind of magic you need to break a protection spell. | 要打破保护咒需要什么样的魔法 |
[15:04] | Problem is, I had a partner that was savvy | 问题是 我当时有个 |
[15:06] | with that kind of stuff. | 精通这方面的伙伴 |
[15:09] | Sorry. Grand theft sorcery isn’t my thing. | 抱歉 巫术盗窃不是我的专长 |
[15:13] | Oh, I don’t need your help to break in somewhere. | 我不需要你帮忙闯进哪里 |
[15:15] | I need it to break out. | 我需要逃出去 |
[15:19] | Do you want to leave Storybrooke? | 你想离开童话镇 |
[15:20] | It’s just that there’s this pesky little protection spell | 但是镇子周围有个讨厌的 |
[15:22] | surrounding the town. | 保护咒 |
[15:24] | I came here for a fresh start — new people to rob, | 我是为重新开始而来 抢新人 |
[15:27] | places to drink, women to meet. | 找地方喝酒 泡妹子 |
[15:30] | But, you see, I’m not gonna get any of that, | 但是 我得不到那些 |
[15:32] | not with your sister threatening to reform me at every step. | 因为你妹妹时刻说要让我改邪归正 |
[15:36] | Believe me, that I understand. | 相信我 这我能理解 |
[15:39] | But why should I help you? | 但我为什么要帮你 |
[15:40] | Because you need to leave this town more than I do. | 因为你比我更想离开 |
[15:44] | I know when somebody’s got a target on their back. | 我能看出被人视为目标的人 |
[15:46] | I may have a few enemies. | 我是有几个敌人吧 |
[15:48] | Well, isn’t it time to make a few friends? | 那是不是该交点朋友了 |
[15:53] | When do we leave? | 我们什么时候走 |
[16:00] | You think tea with dear old Dad | 你觉得和爸爸喝上一杯茶 |
[16:02] | is gonna make everything better? | 就能解决一切吗 |
[16:05] | No. | 没有 |
[16:06] | But a chat might. | 但也许聊聊可以 |
[16:08] | I want to know what the Black Fairy did to you | 我想知道黑仙子都对你做了什么 |
[16:10] | to make you think killing the Savior | 让你觉得只有杀了救世主 |
[16:12] | is the only way to become a hero. | 才能当上英雄 |
[16:19] | How can I trust you with the truth | 你都不信任我 |
[16:20] | when you don’t even trust me? | 我怎么能告诉你真相 |
[16:40] | This way, Papa. | 这边 爸爸 |
[16:42] | Grendel must be in the caves beyond the lake. | 格伦德尔一定在河更远处的洞里 |
[16:45] | We’ll never find the entrance. | 我们永远找不到入口的 |
[16:47] | Yes, we can. | 可以的 |
[16:49] | The water’s not deep. | 水不深 |
[16:49] | We can wade through it. | 我们可以蹚水过去 |
[16:58] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[17:02] | You brought the dagger? | 我把匕首带来了 |
[17:04] | I couldn’t leave it behind. | 我不能丢下它 |
[17:06] | We could be in those caves in the blink of an eye. | 我们一眨眼就能到洞穴了 |
[17:07] | But, Papa, that’s not gonna prove anything to anyone. | 但是爸爸 这就什么都证明不了了 |
[17:12] | I want to do this the right way, Bae, but… | 我想要做对 小比 但… |
[17:15] | I can’t explain it. | 我说不清 |
[17:17] | I can. | 我可以 |
[17:19] | It’s just like when you needed the crutch to walk. | 就好像你需要拐杖才能行走 |
[17:22] | Yeah. Only worse. | 是的 但比那更糟 |
[17:25] | When I felt the power this gave me, | 当我感受到它带给我的力量 |
[17:28] | I couldn’t imagine living without it. | 我无法想象没有了它要怎么活 |
[17:30] | Remember when an ember jumped from the stove | 还记得那次炉子里的火星 |
[17:32] | and caught your store of wool on fire? | 让你的羊毛着了火 |
[17:34] | You rushed across the hovel to put it out… | 你从屋子另一头扑去灭火 |
[17:37] | without your crutch. | 没有用拐杖 |
[17:38] | Well, that was a short distance. | 那只是很短的一段 |
[17:40] | So is this. | 这也是 |
[17:41] | Think of it like walking across the hovel, | 就把这想象成是穿过屋子 |
[17:44] | one step at a time. | 一步一步得来 |
[17:53] | There’s only one way – I’m gonna be able to do this. | 我做成此事 只有一个办法 |
[17:58] | But, Papa, this can control you. | 但爸爸 它能控制你 |
[18:00] | Exactly, Bae. | 没错 小比 |
[18:01] | If you see me go to use its dark power, you stop me. | 如果你看到我使用黑魔法 阻止我 |
[18:12] | “Her Handsome Hero.” | 《她的帅气英雄》 |
[18:14] | Your mother’s favorite. | 你母亲最爱的书 |
[18:17] | She sent me away with that copy. | 她送走我时 给我带了一本 |
[18:19] | Years after – the Black Fairy kidnapped me, | 黑仙子绑走我的多年后 |
[18:20] | I found it amongst her things. | 我在她的物件中找到了这个 |
[18:22] | I kept it beneath the mattress in my cell. | 我把它藏在牢里的床垫下 |
[18:25] | That tale got me through the endless nights. | 这故事陪我度过了无止尽的黑夜 |
[18:30] | But then one night, | 但有一天晚上 |
[18:32] | the Black Fairy caught me reading it. | 黑仙子抓到我在看 |
[18:36] | She asked me if I wanted to be like | 她问我 我是不是想成为 |
[18:37] | the character I was named after — a hero. | 书中与我同名的主角那样 一个英雄 |
[18:41] | I said I did. | 我说我想 |
[18:43] | She just laughed, and she said, “We’ll see about that.” | 她就笑起来 说 那我们走着瞧吧 |
[18:47] | That night, she took the boy in the cell across from mine. | 那晚 她带走了我对面牢房里的男孩 |
[18:52] | She dragged him to her tower, where she whipped him. | 把他拖去了塔楼里 鞭打他 |
[18:57] | I could hear his cries echo through the halls, | 我能听见他的哭喊在长廊里回荡 |
[18:59] | begging for someone to stop her. | 哀求有人能阻止她 |
[19:02] | I reached out to the door of my cell, and it was open. | 我走向牢房的门口 门是开着的 |
[19:05] | I had a chance to save him. | 我曾有机会救他的 |
[19:07] | But I didn’t. – I just — I just sat there, | 但我没有 我只能坐在那儿 |
[19:09] | listening to his cries. | 听着他的喊声 |
[19:14] | She left the door unlocked on purpose. | 她故意把门开着的 |
[19:22] | To show me I didn’t have what it takes. | 为了让我知道 我没那个胆量 |
[19:25] | I was a coward, Father, just like you. | 我是个懦夫 父亲 跟你一样 |
[19:29] | But we can show your mother | 但我们可以让你母亲看看 |
[19:30] | that she was wrong about both of us. | 她看错了我们俩 |
[19:34] | Will you help me? | 你能帮我吗 |
[19:36] | Yes. | 好 |
[19:39] | But first you must settle your nerves. | 但首先你得平复下心情 |
[19:57] | What kind of tea is this? | 这是什么茶 |
[20:00] | One laced with memory potion. | 加了记忆咒的茶 |
[20:05] | In a few moments… | 几分钟后 |
[20:08] | you won’t remember what the Black Fairy did. | 你将不再记得黑仙子都做过什么 |
[20:12] | Your pain will be gone. | 你的痛苦会消失 |
[20:23] | Did you really think a memory potion would work on me? | 你真以为记忆药水会对我有用吗 |
[20:27] | I was raised by the Black Fairy. | 我是被黑仙子养大的 |
[20:33] | Gideon, don’t. | 吉迪恩 不 |
[20:35] | You know, I thought you cared about what she did to me, | 我还以为你在乎她对我做过什么 |
[20:37] | but you’re no different than her. | 可你与她并无区别 |
[20:39] | Now you’re going to keep your promise, | 现在你要履行你的诺言 |
[20:42] | and you are going to help me to fulfill my destiny, | 帮助我完成我的使命 |
[20:44] | whether you want to or not. | 不管你愿不愿意 |
[21:07] | Grendel. | 格伦德尔 |
[21:24] | We’re too late. | 我们来得太迟了 |
[21:59] | An ogre’s call? | 食人魔的号角 |
[22:02] | Papa, what is it? | 爸爸 怎么了 |
[22:03] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[22:07] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[22:08] | Stay away from my son! | 别碰我儿子 |
[22:11] | Or what? | 不然呢 |
[22:12] | Don’t. We should be fighting Grendel together. | 别这样 我们应该联手对抗格伦德尔 |
[22:16] | There is no Grendel, Bae. | 没有什么格伦德尔 小比 |
[22:19] | There never has been. | 从来都没有 |
[22:21] | Your father’s right. | 你爸爸说得对 |
[22:23] | The only monster down here is the Dark One. | 这里唯一的怪物就是黑暗者 |
[22:28] | You killed those villagers. | 你杀了那些村民 |
[22:30] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[22:31] | You did. | 是你 |
[22:33] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这样做 |
[22:34] | So he can be the hero | 这样他就能成为 |
[22:36] | he thinks he was meant to be. | 他自以为要成为的那种英雄 |
[22:38] | We would have won that war without your dark magic! | 要不是你的黑暗魔法我们就打赢了 |
[22:40] | You would have died. Everyone would have died! | 你们都会死的 所有人都会死 |
[22:43] | And doing this now won’t make you a hero. | 你现在这样做也不会让你成为英雄 |
[22:46] | That’s not what the villagers are gonna say | 要是让村民们看见你站在这些尸体上 |
[22:47] | when they see you standing over these bodies. | 他们可不会这么说 |
[22:50] | Dark One, I command you — stay exactly where you are. | 黑暗者 我命令你 站在原地 |
[22:54] | No. Papa! | 不 爸爸 |
[22:55] | Bae, run. Get help. | 小比 快跑 找人帮忙 |
[22:59] | Think your boy can stop me? | 你以为你儿子能阻止我吗 |
[23:01] | You may have ended The Ogres War, | 也许是你结束了食人魔战争 |
[23:03] | but I’ll be remembered as the hero | 而我将成为人们心目中 |
[23:05] | who defeated the Dark One. | 打败黑暗者的大英雄 |
[23:15] | This book contains the spell to repair the sword. | 这本书记载了修复这把剑的咒语 |
[23:19] | Restoring its power | 恢复它的力量 |
[23:20] | is gonna be more difficult than you think. | 比你想象中要难得多 |
[23:22] | It requires the blood of the person who forged it. | 那需要打造者的血 |
[23:28] | If that’s what it takes, father. | 只好如此 爸爸 |
[23:29] | Gideon, look, you were willing to kill the Savior. | 吉迪恩 你本来是要来杀掉救世主 |
[23:32] | Now you’re willing to spill innocent blood. | 现在又要取无辜者的血 |
[23:33] | I don’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[23:35] | I need to fix this sword to fulfill my destiny. | 我得修好这把剑来完成我的使命 |
[23:37] | And what happens then? | 然后呢 |
[23:39] | How does it end? | 如何收场呢 |
[23:40] | With the destruction of the Black Fairy and all she stands for. | 结局就是黑仙子和她代表的一切都灭亡 |
[23:42] | That’s not how it ends. | 那并不是结局 |
[23:44] | That’s not how it ever ends. | 那永远都不会是结局 |
[23:48] | The Black Fairy destroyed your childhood. | 黑仙子毁了你的童年 |
[23:51] | Don’t let her destroy the rest of your life. | 别再让她毁了你的余生 |
[23:56] | You don’t get a say in the matter. | 这件事不许你干涉 |
[23:58] | Dark One, who forged this blade? | 黑暗者 是谁打造了这把剑 |
[24:02] | Whose blood do I need? | 我需要谁的血 |
[24:07] | The Blue Fairy’s. | 蓝仙子 |
[24:15] | My Fairy Godmother? | 我的精灵教母 |
[24:19] | There’s good in you, Gideon. | 你心中还有善念 吉迪恩 |
[24:23] | Don’t snuff out the light in your heart. | 不要熄灭你心中的光 |
[24:25] | If you do this… | 如果你这样做… |
[24:28] | you might not be able to get back. | 你也许就再也无法回头了 |
[24:36] | That’s a risk I have to take. | 我必须冒这个险 |
[24:38] | Gideon, please. | 吉迪恩 求你 |
[24:39] | And I can’t have you getting in my way. | 我不能让你坏了我的事 |
[24:43] | I truly am sorry, father. | 真的很抱歉 爸爸 |
[24:46] | Dark One, I command you — don’t try to stop me. | 黑暗者 我命令你 别来阻止我 |
[25:11] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[25:13] | Don’t get your arrows in a twist. | 别生气嘛 |
[25:14] | I just had to pick up a few things. | 我不过是去拿了点东西 |
[25:18] | Pet snake? | 宠物蛇 |
[25:20] | Well, she’s practically family. | 应该说她是我家人 |
[25:22] | And with so many dank sewers out there, | 有那么多阴暗的下水道 |
[25:24] | I could hardly leave her behind. | 我怎么可能把她丢下 |
[25:25] | Right. So, we’re doing this. | 好吧 那么开始吧 |
[25:28] | Mixed to order. | 按要求配好了 |
[25:30] | It’ll drain the magic out of any spell, | 它会吸干任何咒语中的魔法 |
[25:32] | including the town line. | 包括镇界 |
[25:33] | And then it’s hello, New York City. | 然后就能向纽约市问好了 |
[25:40] | I thought you might be here. | 我觉得你可能会在这儿 |
[25:43] | I should have known you’d be with him. | 早该想到你会和他在一起 |
[25:44] | I know you’re gonna miss me, sis, | 我知道你会想我的 妹妹 |
[25:45] | but I couldn’t pass up a ticket out of here. | 可我不会拒绝一张离开这里的车票 |
[25:48] | And Baby Robin needs her mummy very much alive. | 小罗宾也需要她的妈妈活得好好的 |
[25:51] | Do you really think I wouldn’t notice my magic was missing? | 你真以为我不会注意到自己的魔药不见了吗 |
[25:53] | – I can explain. – Oh, you mean lie to me again? | -我可以解释 -你是想再对我撒一次谎吗 |
[25:55] | You said you came here | 你说你来这里 |
[25:56] | because you wanted to find meaning in your life. | 是因为想找到人生的意义 |
[26:00] | Was any of that true? | 那是真的吗 |
[26:01] | Yes! | 是的 |
[26:02] | I truly wanted to find a purpose here, | 我真想在这里找到目标 |
[26:04] | but you made it so hard. | 但你让这变得好难 |
[26:06] | How did I make it hard? All I did was try to help you. | 怎么让这变难了 我做的一切都只是想帮你 |
[26:08] | By bringing me somewhere where I’m constantly reminded | 带我去一些时刻提醒我 |
[26:11] | of somebody that I’m not. | 我不是那个人的地方 |
[26:16] | Regina, I can’t live up to | 瑞金娜 我无法成为 |
[26:18] | the legacy of a man who died for you. | 那个为你而死的男人 |
[26:28] | It won’t work. | 不会有用的 |
[26:28] | Don’t listen to her. She’s lying. | 别听她的 她在撒谎 |
[26:30] | Fine. Don’t believe me. | 好吧 别相信我 |
[26:32] | Go ahead. Try it. | 去吧 试试吧 |
[26:42] | What the devil?! | 见鬼 |
[26:46] | If I had all the ingredients to break the protection spell, | 如果我有打破保护咒的所有原料 |
[26:49] | do you really think I wouldn’t have done it already? | 你真以为我不早就做出来了吗 |
[26:51] | So, we’re trapped here? | 我们被困在这儿了吗 |
[26:52] | I bet you’re happy now. | 我打赌你现在高兴了 |
[26:54] | Robin, I know you want to leave, | 罗宾 我知道你想离开 |
[26:55] | but you don’t understand the world out there. | 可你不会理解外面的世界 |
[26:59] | It’s not like where you’re from. | 那里不像你来的地方 |
[27:01] | I can handle myself, Regina. | 我自己能解决 瑞金娜 |
[27:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:13] | If you really want to leave, | 如果你真想离开 |
[27:14] | I’ll dig through every book I have | 我会翻遍我所有的书 |
[27:15] | to figure out how to break the protection spell. | 找到打破保护咒的方法 |
[27:20] | You will? | 你会吗 |
[27:21] | Yes. | 会 |
[27:24] | I owe it to him… | 我欠他的 |
[27:27] | to you… | 也欠你 |
[27:30] | to let you find your happiness… | 去让你找到你的幸福 |
[27:36] | …even if it means helping you walk out of here. | 即使那意味着帮你离开这里 |
[28:00] | You’re just like your father. | 你就像你父亲一样 |
[28:03] | You don’t have it in you. | 也没有胆量 |
[28:09] | Dark One, I summon thee! | 黑暗者 我召唤你 |
[28:13] | I told you to stay away from my son. | 我告诉过你离我儿子远点 |
[28:20] | Go ahead. Kill me. | 来啊 杀了我 |
[28:23] | Then your boy will see that you are a monster. | 然后你儿子就会看到你是个恶魔 |
[28:35] | I’m taking you back to the village, | 我带你回村子 |
[28:38] | and I’m telling them the truth. | 我会告诉他们真相 |
[28:41] | You think they’ll believe you? | 你以为他们会相信你吗 |
[28:45] | They’re afraid of you, Rumple. | 他们害怕你 朗普 |
[28:47] | They watched you bring an army of Ogres to their knees. | 他们眼见你使一整支兽人军队屈服 |
[28:50] | They know it’s only a matter of time | 他们知道你把匕首 |
[28:51] | before you turn that dagger on them. | 指向他们只是时间问题 |
[28:55] | He’s right, Papa. They’ll never believe us. | 他说得对 爸爸 他们永远不会相信我们 |
[29:00] | Then we’ll find a new village, Bae. | 那我们就找个新村子 小比 |
[29:03] | We’ll start over, you and me. | 你和我重新开始 |
[29:08] | No. | 不 |
[29:10] | I won’t let him do this to us. | 我不会允许他这样对我们 |
[29:13] | He’s the monster. He’s the one who should pay. | 他才是恶魔 他才是该付出代价的人 |
[29:21] | Step aside, boy. | 让开 孩子 |
[29:43] | Bae. | 小比 |
[29:46] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[29:48] | Dark One, stop him! | 黑暗者 拦住他 |
[29:52] | Bae, please… | 小比 求你 |
[29:54] | Do it! Kill him! | 快去 杀了他 |
[30:19] | Oh, Bae. | 小比 |
[30:27] | You were my Fairy Godmother. | 你是我的精灵教母 |
[30:31] | Gideon. | 吉迪恩 |
[30:33] | I have been looking for you everywhere. | 我一直在到处找你 |
[30:35] | You were supposed to protect me when I was just a baby. | 你本该在我还是个婴儿的时候保护我 |
[30:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:40] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[30:42] | But the Black Fairy — she was too strong. | 但是黑仙子 她太强了 |
[30:47] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:47] | Don’t be. | 用不着 |
[30:49] | You may not have been able to help me back then, | 也许当年你帮不了我 |
[30:50] | but maybe you can now. | 但现在可以了 |
[30:55] | No. Killing Emma with that blade — | 不 用剑杀了艾玛 |
[30:57] | it — it will not make you the Savior | 不会像你想的那样 |
[31:00] | the way that you think. | 让你成为救世主 |
[31:01] | Save the lecture. | 收起你那套说教吧 |
[31:03] | There’s only one thing I need from you — | 从你这我只需要一样东西 |
[31:06] | your magic…all of it. | 那就是你的魔力 所有的魔力 |
[31:09] | Please don’t do this. | 求求你别这样 |
[31:10] | Don’t make this any harder than it has to be. | 别把事情弄得更加复杂了 |
[31:12] | Gideon… | 吉迪恩 |
[31:19] | Gideon, stop. | 住手 吉迪恩 |
[31:25] | Father, what are you doing here? | 父亲 你在这儿做什么 |
[31:27] | I watched one son darken his heart long ago. | 很久以前我目睹了我一个儿子迷失了心智 |
[31:31] | I can’t watch another do the same. | 我不能再看着我另一个儿子重蹈覆辙 |
[31:33] | You can’t stop me. I commanded you. | 别想阻止我 我控制着你 |
[31:35] | I’m not here to stop you. | 我来这不是阻止你 |
[31:39] | I’m here to do it for you. | 我是来帮你的 |
[31:43] | Gold, please don’t. | 戈登 求你不要 |
[31:47] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:15] | We will defeat the Black Fairy. | 我们会打败黑仙子的 |
[32:17] | You will become a hero. | 你将成为英雄 |
[32:19] | But I won’t let you touch the darkness to do so. | 可我是不会让你为做这事而触碰黑暗的 |
[32:24] | Thank you, Father. | 谢谢 父亲 |
[32:32] | I don’t think I’m going to be needing this anymore. | 我想我不再需要这个了 |
[32:50] | Bae…what are you going to do with the dagger now? | 小比… 你现在要怎么处理匕首 |
[32:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:57] | But the baker’s son will think twice about | 可面包师的儿子看到我拿着匕首 |
[32:59] | pushing me in the mud when he sees me carrying this. | 就该好好想想再把我推进泥潭里会怎么样 |
[33:02] | Oh, Bae, listen to yourself. | 小比 听听你自己 |
[33:03] | Papa, I’m sorry I asked you to give up your power. | 父亲 我很抱歉让你舍弃了力量 |
[33:06] | I understand now why it’s so hard. | 我现在才理解为什么那么困难 |
[33:08] | But we need it. | 可我们需要它 |
[33:11] | It’s the only way to protect ourselves. | 这是唯一能保护我们的方法 |
[33:18] | You’re right, Bae. | 说得对 小比 |
[33:21] | You’re right. | 说得对 |
[33:24] | Now, here. | 现在 来 |
[33:28] | Drink your tea. | 喝点茶 |
[33:37] | What’s in this, Papa? | 这里面有什么 爸爸 |
[33:40] | It tastes strange. | 喝着怪怪的 |
[33:47] | Memory potion. | 记忆咒 |
[33:51] | I won’t let you follow me into the darkness, Bae. | 小比 我不能让你跟我一起坠入黑暗 |
[33:55] | One of us has to be strong. | 我们中必须有一个变得强大 |
[33:59] | Wha–? Papa, Papa, where are we? | 什… 爸爸 爸爸 我们在哪 |
[34:01] | How — How did we get out of the cave? | 我们… 我们是怎么离开洞穴的 |
[34:04] | You bumped your head. | 你撞到了头 |
[34:06] | It must have been harder than I thought. | 比我想得还要严重 |
[34:08] | Don’t worry, son. | 儿子 别担心 |
[34:10] | Beowulf won’t be bothering us anymore. | 贝奥武夫不会再来打扰我们了 |
[34:14] | What? | 什么 |
[34:16] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[34:19] | It… | 那… |
[34:22] | It’s not important. | 那不重要 |
[34:33] | You killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[34:36] | Papa, how could you? | 爸爸 你怎么可以杀了他 |
[34:43] | I’m sorry, Bae. | 小比 对不起 |
[34:46] | I did what I had to do. | 我只是做了我该做的 |
[34:52] | Beowulf was right. | 贝奥武夫是对的 |
[34:54] | That dagger is turning you into a monster. | 匕首把你变成了一个怪物 |
[35:12] | What happened? | 出什么事儿了 |
[35:14] | Belle, I can explain. | 我可以解释 贝儿 |
[35:15] | No. | 不 |
[35:16] | Rumple, you promised me. | 朗普 你答应过我 |
[35:17] | You said you would find Gideon | 你说你会在吉迪恩做出一些 |
[35:19] | before he did something he couldn’t come back from. | 不可挽回的事情之前找到他的 |
[35:21] | Gideon didn’t do this to her. | 吉迪恩没对她做什么 |
[35:25] | – I did. – Why? | -是我干的 -为什么 |
[35:27] | Because it was the only way to stop him from doing it himself. | 因为这是唯一能不让他亲自动手的方法 |
[35:32] | If he had… | 如果他动了手… |
[35:34] | I fear he would already be lost to us. | 恐怕我们已经失去他了 |
[35:37] | Once we stop him, I can return her magic. | 一旦我们阻止了他 我会把魔力还给她 |
[35:42] | No one needs to be hurt. | 没人会受到伤害 |
[35:45] | Gideon has the sword now. | 吉迪恩现在有了剑 |
[35:48] | It’s more powerful than ever. | 比过去更加强大 |
[35:50] | He’ll go after the Savior once again. | 他会再一次追杀救世主的 |
[35:54] | I just hope there’s enough time | 我只希望我们有足够的时间 |
[35:55] | that we can stop him before he does. | 能在他动手之前阻止他 |
[35:59] | We will. | 我们会做到的 |
[36:03] | For once, you put our son first. | 你终于把孩子放在首位了 |
[36:07] | You darkened your soul so he wouldn’t have to. | 为了不黑化他的灵魂 你黑化了自己的灵魂 |
[36:11] | If you can make the right choice | 在做出了这么多错误的选择后 |
[36:13] | after all the wrong you’ve done, | 如果你能做出正确的选择 |
[36:17] | then that means that there’s hope our son will, too. | 那说明我们的孩子也还有希望 |
[37:05] | Emma? Are you home? | 艾玛 你在家吗 |
[37:11] | There you are. | 你来了啊 |
[37:13] | Oh, wow. Captain Morgan. | 摩根船长 |
[37:15] | I thought we were switching to water. | 我们不是说好不喝酒改喝水了吗 |
[37:17] | I’m afraid it wouldn’t give me the courage that I need. | 恐怕那也给不了我需要的勇气 |
[37:20] | You see, there’s something I need to tell you. | 有些事我得告诉你 |
[37:28] | It’s just, what I have to say isn’t exactly easy, | 只是 我要说的话确实很难接受 |
[37:32] | and I’m not entirely sure how you’re gonna react. | 我也完全不知道你会作何反应 |
[37:36] | Well, maybe I can make it easier | 也许我能让事情变得不难接受 |
[37:39] | and tell you that my answer would be yes. | 直接告诉你 我的回答是”愿意” |
[37:44] | Yes? I… | 愿意 我 |
[37:48] | What was the question? | 是什么问题 |
[37:50] | I might have found something | 我也许在你的海底阀箱里 |
[37:52] | in your sea chest that I shouldn’t have. | 发现了我不该发现的秘密 |
[38:02] | Are you mad at me? | 你生我的气了吗 |
[38:06] | No. How could I ever be mad at you? | 不 我怎么会生你的气 |
[38:13] | It’s just you and me. | 只有你我 |
[38:15] | No walls, no secrets. | 没有心墙 没有秘密 |
[38:23] | I know I ruined the surprise… | 我知道我毁了这份惊喜 |
[38:26] | but what do you say? | 但你要说什么 |
[38:43] | Emma Swan… | 艾玛·斯旺 |
[38:50] | …will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[38:56] | Yes, Killian. | 太好了 基利安 |
[38:58] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[39:25] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[39:26] | Here to steal some more of my magic? | 你还来偷我的魔法吗 |
[39:29] | No. I’m here to return Queen Cobra | 不 我来归还眼镜蛇女王 |
[39:33] | before the Charmings realize she’s missing. | 以免白马一家发现她失踪了 |
[39:37] | And maybe to…apologize. | 还要来道歉 |
[39:43] | I shouldn’t have gone behind your back | 我不应该背着你 |
[39:44] | and helped Robin escape. | 帮罗宾逃跑 |
[39:48] | No. This one’s my fault. | 不 这是我的错 |
[39:50] | Your fault? | 你的错 |
[39:52] | Okay. Let’s go with that, then. | 好吧 那你说说看 |
[39:57] | How did I ever think that removing my evil half | 我怎么会认为除掉我邪恶的一半 |
[40:00] | would change anything? | 会有所改变 |
[40:04] | When I saw Robin in that alternate world, | 当我在那个世界看到罗宾时 |
[40:07] | it was a test… | 那是一次考验 |
[40:10] | to see if I could move forward, and I failed. | 考验我有没有放下过去 但我没做到 |
[40:19] | Well, I thought I was rid of you for good, Queenie, | 好吧 我以为我永远摆脱你了 女王 |
[40:23] | but I guess I’ll always be paying the price | 但我想我总是要付出代价 |
[40:25] | for what you did… | 去弥补你的错误 |
[40:29] | what I did. | 我的错误 |
[40:38] | What?! | 什么 |
[40:41] | Where the hell is she? | 她究竟去哪儿了 |
[40:58] | Easy, there. | 别紧张 |
[41:20] | Hope that didn’t sting. | 希望那一口不疼 |
[41:24] | A — A bit of that anti-magic potion | 冲击波在你身上留下了 |
[41:26] | stuck to you in the blast. | 残存的反魔法药水 |
[41:27] | And, well, as you can see, I needed some. | 你看 我需要一些魔法 |
[41:30] | So, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:32] | I just left you at the town line. | 我刚把你留在镇界 |
[41:34] | You left Regina at the town line. | 你把瑞金娜留在了镇界 |
[41:37] | You are Regina. | 你是瑞金娜 |
[41:38] | I’m the Evil Queen. | 我是巫后 |
[41:40] | You, of all people, should recognize a Doppelganger | 你是最应该一眼就能够 |
[41:43] | when you see one. | 认出二重身的人 |
[41:45] | There’s two of us now. | 现在有两个二重身了 |
[41:46] | I don’t care if there’s seven of you now. | 我不在意你有没有七重身 |
[41:48] | I’m leaving as soon as possible. | 我要尽快离开 |
[41:50] | Well, that’s a shame… | 好吧 真可惜 |
[41:52] | because there’s nothing for you out there. | 因为你去外面没有任何意义 |
[41:54] | Nothing you can say | 你说的一切 |
[41:55] | will keep me in this abysmal hamlet | 都不会让我待在这破镇上 |
[41:57] | a moment longer than I need to be. | 我一刻都不想多待了 |
[41:59] | “Abysmal hamlet”? | “破镇” |
[42:02] | Sounds like you haven’t had the right tour guide. | 看来你还没有找到好导游 |
[42:05] | But now you do. | 但你现在找到了 |
[42:07] | And when I’m done with you, | 等我带你参观完 |
[42:10] | you’ll have a whole new appreciation of what Storybrooke has to offer. | 你会对童话镇的风情刮目相看的 |