时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[00:03] | Sorry to commandeer your vessel, Captain, | 抱歉征用了你的船 船长 |
[00:05] | but I’m afraid for what I have planned, | 但恐怕在我的计划中 |
[00:06] | you can’t be in Storybrooke. | 你不能待在童话镇 |
[00:08] | Emma, are you there? | 艾玛 你在吗 |
[00:10] | Gideon — he sent me away. | 吉迪恩… 他把我弄走了 |
[00:12] | I would never leave you. | 我永远不会离开你的 |
[00:14] | What the hell do I have to do? | 你究竟要让我做什么 |
[00:16] | Kill the Black Fairy. | 杀了黑仙子 |
[00:18] | Did she harm you? | 她伤害你了吗 |
[00:19] | She toughened me up. | 她让我坚强了起来 |
[00:21] | What did she do to you? | 她把你怎么了 |
[00:23] | Depends what you mean. | 要看你怎么定义了 |
[01:00] | I’ve brought someone new. | 我带了个新的来 |
[01:02] | Another child for the mines? | 又是个来挖矿的孩子吗 |
[01:03] | No. | 不 |
[01:06] | Not this one. | 这个不是 |
[01:09] | This child is different. | 这个孩子很特别 |
[01:11] | He’s…precious. | 他是个 宝贝 |
[01:16] | I will care for him as though he were my own. | 我会悉心照顾他 对他视如己出 |
[01:18] | Care for him as if he were mine. | 要把他当做我的孩子来照顾 |
[01:29] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[01:30] | 赠儿子吉迪恩 要坚强而真挚 我会永远爱你 母亲 | |
[01:34] | How sweet. | 真贴心 |
[01:37] | A remnant of the past. | 过去的遗迹罢了 |
[01:43] | You won’t be needing this anymore… | 你现在不需要这个了 |
[01:47] | Gideon. | 吉迪恩 |
[02:04] | You sent Hook away on the submarine? | 你让虎克做潜艇走了 |
[02:06] | You took him away from me? | 你把他夺走了 |
[02:09] | And you’ll get him back — | 他能回到你身边 |
[02:11] | as soon as we destroy the Black Fairy together. | 只要我们联手消灭了黑仙子 |
[02:13] | Now you want my help? | 你还要我帮忙 |
[02:15] | You have a funny way of asking for a favor. | 你请求帮助的方式真清奇 |
[02:16] | I suspect, without a little nudging, | 我猜如果不给你点动力 |
[02:18] | I already know the answer, then. | 你的答案我已经猜得到了 |
[02:19] | Answer’s always the same. | 答案一直是那一个 |
[02:20] | Then I suggest you reconsider, | 那我建议你重新考虑 |
[02:21] | because given the protection spell I placed over him, | 因为考虑到我给他施的保护咒 |
[02:24] | it’s impossible for him to return. | 他根本回不来 |
[02:26] | I’ll find a way. | 我会有办法的 |
[02:29] | I have your tear, remember, Savior? | 我拿到了你的眼泪 记得吗 救世主 |
[02:32] | I’m the only one that can bring him back. | 只有我能把他带回来 |
[02:39] | You tried to kill me with that sword, and you failed, | 你企图用那把剑杀我 你失败了 |
[02:43] | and now you think you can bully me? | 现在你觉得你能强迫我 |
[02:45] | I will never help you. | 我绝不会帮你 |
[02:46] | If you don’t bring Hook back on your own, I will make you do it. | 如果你不肯自愿把虎克弄回来 我会让你就范的 |
[02:57] | Do you really think you frighten me? | 你觉得你能让我害怕吗 |
[03:00] | Do you think anything frightens me? | 你觉得能有任何事让我害怕吗 |
[03:04] | You have no idea what I’ve been through. | 你无法想象我经历了什么 |
[03:08] | I was raised by the Black Fairy. | 我是黑仙子养大的 |
[03:12] | Do you know the depths of depravity in her soul? | 你知道她的灵魂多么堕落吗 |
[03:14] | If I don’t stop her, no one will. | 如果我不阻止她 没人会的 |
[03:17] | Hundreds of people are depending on me to save them — | 数百人指望着我去拯救 |
[03:19] | children that I swore to protect. | 包括我发誓要保护的孩子 |
[03:21] | So you — you think — you think you’re so righteous? | 你觉得 自己是正义的吗 |
[03:26] | You think I’m the bad guy? | 你觉得我是坏人吗 |
[03:27] | You are so far wrong, Savior. | 你大错特错了 救世主 |
[03:31] | So, yes, you bested me. | 是啊 你打败了我 |
[03:35] | But now we have a common cause, whether you know it or not, | 但现在 我们有了共同目标 不管你知不知道 |
[03:38] | so I would think long and hard | 所以我劝你好好想想 |
[03:39] | how badly you want to see your Captain again. | 你究竟多想再见到船长 |
[03:43] | I will not give up my mission… | 我不会放弃我的使命 |
[03:46] | or my word. | 或是我的誓言 |
[03:54] | “Others before him had cowered in fear | “在他之前 其他人都因恐惧而退缩 |
[03:56] | becoming trapped in its web. | 被困在了他的网里 |
[03:59] | The hero Gideon knew this, but he was undaunted. | 但英雄吉迪恩虽知道 却毫不畏惧 |
[04:03] | He fought valiantly | 他英勇抗争 |
[04:04] | until he slayed the Great Spider from the Echoless Forest | 直到杀死了无回音森林的大蜘蛛 |
[04:08] | and led the villagers to safety.” | 并带领村民去了安全之处” |
[04:13] | Put it away, please! Put it away, Gideon! | 快放起来 吉迪恩 |
[04:15] | If she sees it, she’ll know that you stole it from her. | 如果她看到 就会知道是你从她那儿偷的 |
[04:18] | Who knows what she’ll do. | 谁知道她会做什么 |
[04:20] | It’s okay, Roderick. | 没事的 罗德里克 |
[04:22] | I won’t let her hurt you. | 我不会让她伤害你的 |
[04:23] | As long as I’m around, you’ll be safe from the Black Fairy. | 只要我在 黑仙子就不能伤你 |
[04:32] | Good night, my little darlings. | 晚上好 小可爱们 |
[04:35] | Mother has come to wish you sweet dreams. | 妈妈来祝你们晚安了 |
[04:40] | Gideon, I was going to tell you a bedtime story tonight — | 吉迪恩 我今晚本想给你念个睡前故事 |
[04:45] | a very special one. | 一个很特别的故事 |
[04:50] | But I see you already have one. | 但我看到你已经有故事了 |
[04:57] | Did you really think I wouldn’t know what you stole? | 你真以为我不会发现你偷了什么吗 |
[04:59] | Give it back. It’s mine. | 还给我 那是我的 |
[05:01] | No, child. | 不 孩子 |
[05:03] | Everything here belongs to me. | 这里的一切都是我的 |
[05:06] | I’ve read the inscription. | 我读了题词 |
[05:08] | My real mother gave it to me — | 这是我真正的母亲给我的 |
[05:11] | so I’d remember to be a hero. | 好让我记得做个英雄 |
[05:13] | I’m your real mother. | 我就是你的母亲 |
[05:16] | You’re not my mother. | 你不是我母亲 |
[05:18] | And you never will be! | 你永远不会是 |
[05:21] | You want to be a hero, do you? | 你想做个英雄吗 |
[05:24] | Just like your real mum? | 就像你真正的妈妈那样 |
[05:26] | Well, here’s the truth, Dearie. | 事实是 亲爱的 |
[05:29] | Just because she was a hero doesn’t make you one. | 就算她是个英雄 不代表你就是 |
[05:35] | And now I’m going to show you exactly what you are. | 现在我要让你看清你究竟是什么 |
[05:48] | No! Help! | 不 救命 |
[05:50] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[05:52] | Gideon, help! | 吉迪恩 救命 |
[05:53] | So, you want to be a hero? | 你想做英雄 |
[05:57] | Show me. | 做给我看啊 |
[06:01] | Help me! | 救命 |
[06:02] | Help me, please! | 求你 救命 |
[06:04] | No! Gideon! | 不 吉迪恩 |
[06:08] | Help me! | 救命 |
[06:16] | Just as I thought — coward. | 跟我想的一样 懦夫 |
[06:20] | You have much to learn… | 你还有很多要学的 |
[06:22] | from me. | 跟我学 |
[06:27] | Gideon! Help! | 吉迪恩 救命 |
[06:29] | No! | 不 |
[06:32] | Help! | 救命 |
[06:33] | Please! Heeeeelp! | 求你 救命 |
[06:37] | Gold! Get out here — now. | 戈登 快出来 |
[06:39] | I’ve got questions, and you better have answers. | 我有问题 你最好能解答 |
[06:42] | Well, if you want answers, | 如果你要答案 |
[06:44] | I suggest you start by asking nicely. | 那最好开始客客气气的 |
[06:46] | I’m done with nice. Your son has a death wish, | 我不想再客气了 你儿子一心求死 |
[06:48] | which, if he messes with me one more time, | 如果他再招惹我 |
[06:50] | – I’m happy to fulfill. – And I’m happy to help. | -我乐意遂他的愿 -我也乐意帮忙 |
[06:52] | We’ve been looking for some mother/daughter bonding. | 我们一直想增进母女感情 |
[06:55] | What did he do now? | 他又怎么了 |
[06:56] | He banished Hook to another realm. | 他把虎克放逐到了别的国度 |
[06:58] | He’s using him as a bargaining chip | 他拿他当筹码 |
[07:00] | to force me to help him to kill the Black Fairy. | 逼我帮他杀了黑仙子 |
[07:02] | – He did? – Yes, he did. | -真的 -是的 |
[07:04] | Now, I know nothing about this Fairy, | 我对这个仙子一无所知 |
[07:06] | but I’m guessing you do. | 但我猜你知道 |
[07:07] | Yeah, she’s my mother. | 是的 她是我母亲 |
[07:12] | She stole Gideon from the Blue Fairy, | 她从蓝仙子手里偷走了吉迪恩 |
[07:15] | took him away to another realm where time moves differently, | 带他去了另一个国度 那里时间不一样 |
[07:18] | tortured him for 28 years. | 折磨了他28年 |
[07:21] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么要那么做 |
[07:24] | To hurt me. | 好伤害我 |
[07:25] | Her own son? | 她的亲儿子 |
[07:26] | That tells you all you need to know about her. | 这就足以说明她的为人了 |
[07:28] | Emma, please don’t hurt Gideon. | 艾玛 求你 别伤害吉迪恩 |
[07:31] | He was not born evil. No, she made him this way. | 他并非生来邪恶 她把他塑造成了那样 |
[07:34] | If you help him, though, he will be on the side of good. | 如果你帮他 他会站在正义的一方 |
[07:37] | I-I’m certain. | 我确定 |
[07:38] | Belle, I can only go with what I see and what I know. | 贝儿 我只能根据我所见和所知行动 |
[07:42] | Then know this — belief in good and hope | 那么听我一句 相信善良和希望 |
[07:44] | isn’t the only reason to spare my son | 并不是放过我儿子 |
[07:47] | and help destroy the Black Fairy. | 帮忙消灭黑仙子的唯一理由 |
[07:49] | Right now we have an opportunity to not only destroy her | 现在 我们有机会不仅消灭她 |
[07:51] | and save him, but to save all of us. | 救他 还能救我们所有人 |
[07:54] | She hasn’t threatened anyone else. | 她并没有威胁其他人 |
[07:56] | That’s because she’s in another realm — | 那是因为她在别的国度 |
[07:58] | only able to break free long enough | 她能挣脱出来的时间 |
[08:00] | to steal other children before it pulls her back in. | 只够偷个孩子 就会再被拉回去 |
[08:03] | But if she should break free for good… | 但如果她永远挣脱出来 |
[08:04] | I think I can handle it. I handled you. | 我觉得我应付得来 我不应付了你吗 |
[08:06] | I broke your curse — the one you gave to Regina | 我打破了你的诅咒 你给瑞金娜的那个 |
[08:08] | that started this whole mess. | 那个引起了这一切混乱的诅咒 |
[08:09] | Well, that’s just the thing, Miss Swan — | 问题就在这里 斯旺小姐 |
[08:11] | the curse, that dark curse. | 诅咒 黑暗诅咒 |
[08:13] | It and all of the darkness you’ve ever faced, | 那个 和你面对过的一切黑暗 |
[08:17] | was borne out of one twisted soul — | 都来自同一个扭曲的灵魂 |
[08:21] | the Black Fairy. | 黑仙子 |
[08:24] | And unless we try and stop her, | 除非我们想办法阻止她 |
[08:27] | she is gonna bring far worse. | 不然她会带来更可怕的黑暗 |
[08:39] | How’s it going, Mom? | 怎么样了 妈妈 |
[08:41] | It’s going — slowly. | 进展缓慢 |
[08:45] | Casting a sleeping curse is one thing, but breaking it? | 施沉睡咒是一码事 想打破它 |
[08:50] | Apparently, Snow and Charming have met their match — me. | 看来白雪公主和白马王子遭遇敌手了 我 |
[08:54] | If there’s anyone who can undo your work, it’s you. | 如果有人能解除你的咒语 就是你了 |
[08:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:58] | I’ve cleaned up almost all my evil half’s messes — | 我已经收拾好了我邪恶一半几乎所有的烂摊子 |
[09:01] | town line protection spell — check. | 镇界保护咒 完成 |
[09:04] | I freed that dragon from the mirror world — check. | 把龙从镜子世界放出来 完成 |
[09:07] | Got Doctor Dolittle out of that cage. | 把杜立德医生从笼子里放出来 |
[09:10] | Don’t ask. | 别问了 |
[09:13] | I undid everything — | 我撤销了一切 |
[09:15] | except for the big one. | 就差最重要的这个 |
[09:17] | I wish I could help. | 我真希望能帮忙 |
[09:19] | Maybe you can. | 或许你能 |
[09:21] | There’s a few ingredients in Emma’s shed | 艾玛的仓库里还有几样材料 |
[09:22] | I haven’t tried yet. | 我还没试过 |
[09:23] | Can you run over and grab them for me? | 你能过去替我拿来吗 |
[09:25] | Of course. What do you need? | 当然 你需要什么 |
[09:28] | Tongue of newt… | 蝾螈舌 |
[09:31] | Not the eye — tongue. | 不是眼睛 舌头 |
[09:35] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[09:38] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[09:44] | Henry?! | 亨利 |
[09:54] | You wanted to see me, Mother? | 你想见我 母亲 |
[09:56] | So prompt. | 来得好快 |
[09:58] | What do you want from me? | 你想要什么 |
[10:00] | Do you know what day it is? | 你知道今天是什么日子吗 |
[10:03] | Day? | 日子 |
[10:04] | It’s your birthday, Dearie! | 是你的生日 亲爱的 |
[10:08] | My birthday? | 我的生日 |
[10:10] | Well, don’t act so flummoxed. | 别一副困惑的样子 |
[10:12] | Everyone has one. | 每个人都有生日 |
[10:13] | I just — I didn’t know. | 我…之前不知道 |
[10:14] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[10:17] | I thought this year, your 28th… | 我觉得今年 你的28岁生日 |
[10:21] | …we should celebrate. | 我们该庆祝庆祝 |
[10:24] | After all, | 毕竟 |
[10:25] | you’ve grown into such a strong, loyal son. | 你已经成长为一个如此坚强忠诚的儿子 |
[10:30] | And your magic abilities are already so strong. | 你的魔法法力也很强大了 |
[10:34] | What a sorcerer you shall be. | 你将成为伟大的巫师 |
[10:37] | I am so proud. | 我好自豪 |
[10:41] | Thank you, Mother. | 谢谢你 母亲 |
[10:47] | The dust you requested. | 您要的仙尘 |
[10:49] | Lock it away in my vault, would you? | 锁进我的保险库 好吗 |
[10:53] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[10:54] | The key to my vault. | 我保险库的钥匙 |
[10:56] | It’s missing. | 不见了 |
[10:58] | What? | 什么 |
[10:59] | Stolen. | 被盗了 |
[11:01] | Who would do such a thing? | 谁会做出这种事 |
[11:04] | Down to the mines, my son. | 去矿井 儿子 |
[11:07] | Find out who is responsible for this act of treason. | 查明是谁背叛了我 |
[11:11] | And when you do, do as I’ve taught you — | 到时候 像我教你的那样 |
[11:15] | make them pay. | 让那人付出代价 |
[11:18] | For your dear mum. | 为了你亲爱的妈妈 |
[11:32] | When I first came to this town, that clock didn’t even move. | 我最初来到这小镇时 那钟都不会动 |
[11:35] | Now look at it, ticking away, | 现在看看 嘀嗒嘀嗒 |
[11:36] | marking every magical second since my arrival. | 标记着我到来之后魔力的每一秒 |
[11:40] | Are you here for nostalgia, | 你是来怀旧 |
[11:41] | or do you want something from me? | 还是有事找我 |
[11:43] | I saw your parents. | 我见过你父母了 |
[11:45] | Made me realize something — | 他们让我明白了一点 |
[11:47] | something I saw the last time that we chatted. | 一件我们上次说话时我就发现的东西 |
[11:51] | The look of someone who needs hope. | 那种需要希望的人的表情 |
[11:55] | Henry had it all those years ago when he found me | 亨利很多年前找到我 说我是救世主时 |
[11:57] | and told me I’m the Savior. | 也是那副表情 |
[11:59] | Now you have it. | 现在你也是 |
[12:03] | Are you saying you will help me to defeat the Black Fairy? | 你是说你愿帮我打败黑仙子吗 |
[12:06] | First things first. | 重要的事先做 |
[12:08] | You came here to kill me, which — call me crazy, | 真是疯了 你是来杀我的 |
[12:09] | but that doesn’t exactly inspire trust. | 这可不能激发信任 |
[12:13] | So I need a sign of good faith. | 所以 我需要看到你的诚心 |
[12:17] | And why? | 为什么 |
[12:18] | It’s not like I could defeat you anyway, even with this sword. | 我反正也无法击败你 哪怕是用这把剑 |
[12:21] | Then hand it over. | 那就给我 |
[12:23] | And the spell to get Hook back. That’s what I want. | 还要交出把虎克带回来的咒语 这就是我的要求 |
[12:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:37] | We have a deal. | 成交 |
[12:42] | Okay, then. | 那好 |
[12:44] | Since I’m sure we have work to do, | 既然我们肯定有的忙了 |
[12:46] | let’s get my pirate back. | 先把我的海盗弄回来吧 |
[13:03] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:05] | Didn’t mean to interrupt. | 无意打扰 |
[13:07] | Actually, yes, I did. | 其实 我是有意 |
[13:10] | Look what the tide brought in. | 看看潮水带来了什么 |
[13:13] | Captain Hook. | 虎克船长 |
[13:15] | Evening, Blackbeard. | 晚上好 黑胡子 |
[13:16] | By the sand on your britches, | 看你裤子上的沙子 |
[13:18] | I’d say someone’s been passed out on the beach again. | 看来有人又昏睡在沙滩上了 |
[13:21] | It’s part of a long journey home. | 回家路漫漫啊 |
[13:22] | A journey that’s now interrupting my game. | 那还来打扰我的牌局 |
[13:25] | Judging by your dwindling chips, I’d say I’ve done you a favor. | 看你越来越少的筹码 我觉得我是帮了你个忙 |
[13:28] | If you want a favor in return, I’d be happy to oblige. | 如果你要我还人情 乐意效劳 |
[13:32] | Well, as luck would have it, I do need a favor — | 正巧了 我确实需要你帮忙 |
[13:37] | a magic bean, to be exact. | 准确说 要一颗魔豆 |
[13:39] | You got one for me before, | 你以前替我弄到过 |
[13:40] | and I’m willing to bet that you have another one. | 我敢打赌你还有 |
[13:42] | And in return, that sorry lot of cheap jewelry | 作为回报 就是那几颗廉价珠宝 |
[13:45] | you probably stole from some wench? | 你大概是从哪个可怜的村妇那儿偷的 |
[13:49] | I assure you, those are some of the finest jewels | 我向你保证 这些珠宝是上好的 |
[13:52] | Agrabah has to offer. | 来自阿格拉巴 |
[13:53] | Agrabah? | 阿格拉巴 |
[13:54] | Sailing the high seas in a desert? | 在沙漠里畅游外海吗 |
[13:57] | You really have sunk to a new low. | 你真是刷低了新下限 |
[14:02] | If the jewels aren’t enough, I do have… | 如果珠宝还不够 我还有 |
[14:05] | one more thing I could offer. | 一样可以给你的东西 |
[14:07] | And what’s that? | 是什么 |
[14:08] | Well, I hear tell | 我听说 |
[14:10] | that you haven’t had a vessel for some time — | 你已经很久没有船可驾了 |
[14:12] | not since you lost the Jolly Roger in Arendelle. | 自从你在阿伦黛尔丢了海盗船 |
[14:15] | I’ve been meaning to talk to you about that. | 我还一直想找你谈这事呢 |
[14:17] | Well, it’s a good thing I’m here, then, isn’t it? | 幸好我来了 |
[14:19] | Because what’s a pirate without a ship? | 没了船还叫哪门子海盗 |
[14:21] | Are you trying to antagonize me? | 你是想激怒我吗 |
[14:24] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[14:25] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:26] | Then you do wish to duel. | 那你是想决斗了 |
[14:28] | I wish to do something…better. | 我要做的事 可比那好得多 |
[14:31] | Something a bit more civilized. | 文明得多 |
[14:34] | How about a hand of cards… | 打一局牌 |
[14:37] | for the Jolly Roger? | 赌海盗船如何 |
[14:39] | You’re willing to risk your ship on a game? | 你愿冒险拿你的船来赌牌 |
[14:43] | Well, it’s only a risk if I lose. | 如果输了才叫冒险 |
[14:54] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[15:03] | The Sorcerer’s mansion? | 魔法师的家 |
[15:05] | Well, what are we doing here? | 我们来这里做什么 |
[15:06] | It’s at the nexus of the most powerful magic in Storybrooke. | 童话镇最强大的魔法交汇于此 |
[15:10] | I think you know what’s inside there — | 我想你知道里面是什么 |
[15:12] | or rather, what we can create inside there. | 或者更确切地说 我们在里面能创造什么 |
[15:14] | A portal? | 传送门 |
[15:16] | But those take extreme magic. | 但那要需要无比强大的魔法 |
[15:18] | They don’t just come out of thin air. | 传送门不是凭空就会出来的 |
[15:19] | It’s not like hailing a cab. | 可不是叫出租那么简单 |
[15:21] | Luckily, you have me, then. | 幸运的是 你有我 |
[15:30] | Impressive. So, what next? | 厉害 那然后呢 |
[15:32] | Hook just walks in? | 虎克就会走进去吗 |
[15:34] | Next, you must arrange the ingredients. | 下一步 你必须准备材料 |
[15:45] | Now the tear. | 眼泪 |
[15:48] | This is about you — your love, Emma. | 这事关你和你的爱人 艾玛 |
[16:06] | I didn’t start it. | 不是我发动的 |
[16:08] | No. | 不 |
[16:09] | She figured out what we’re doing. | 她察觉到我们在做什么了 |
[16:14] | What the hell is that?! | 那到底是什么 |
[16:16] | That…is a message. | 那是一条信息 |
[16:28] | Gideon! | 吉迪恩 |
[16:29] | Run! | 快跑 |
[16:46] | Attention. | 注意 |
[16:48] | Gather ’round. | 集合 |
[16:51] | Now! | 马上 |
[16:57] | My mother has been quite generous to each of you. | 我母亲对你们都太仁慈了 |
[17:01] | And now one of you has betrayed her | 而现在你们中的一个背叛了她 |
[17:05] | and stolen something from her — | 偷走了她的一样东西 |
[17:08] | a key. | 一把钥匙 |
[17:11] | Return it now, and you’ll face only my wrath, and not hers. | 现在归还 只要接受我的惩罚 不是她的 |
[17:17] | No one? | 没人吗 |
[17:20] | Then I have no choice. | 那我就别无选择了 |
[17:22] | With just a bit of magic, I can turn you vermin into — | 只需要用一点魔法 就能把你这害人虫变成 |
[17:26] | well…vermin. | 虫子 |
[17:29] | I didn’t take it! It wasn’t me! Please! | 我没拿 不是我 求你了 |
[17:31] | Innocent or not, you’re about to be something | 不管你是不是无辜 |
[17:33] | far more important — an example. | 都要拿你杀鸡儆猴了 |
[17:38] | Wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 等等 |
[17:40] | It was me. | 是我 |
[17:41] | It was me. | 是我 |
[17:47] | Well, then, little bug, | 那好吧 小虫子 |
[17:49] | it’s time you learned your lesson, then. | 是时候让你接受教训了 |
[17:51] | You don’t remember me, do you? | 你不记得我了 是吗 |
[17:55] | “And the hero Gideon fought valiantly | 英雄吉迪恩英勇作战 |
[17:58] | until he slayed the Great Spider from the Echoless forest.” | 直至杀死了无回音森林的大蜘蛛 |
[18:05] | Roderick? | 罗德里克 |
[18:08] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[18:10] | Turns out I’m not. | 但我没死 |
[18:12] | This must ease some of that guilt for you, | 这一定会减轻你的负罪感 |
[18:15] | learning I didn’t die by the Black Fairy’s hands | 得知我多年前并未死于 |
[18:17] | all those years ago. | 黑仙子之手 |
[18:19] | You — You know I had no choice. | 你知道我别无选择 |
[18:25] | Sounds like you’ve been telling yourself that for some time. | 看来你一直那样告诉自己 |
[18:28] | But you do have a choice now. | 但是你现在有选择了 |
[18:32] | Mother won’t be happy if I let the culprit go free. | 如果我放走罪犯 母亲不会高兴的 |
[18:35] | No, no, I know my old friend is still in there | 不 不 我知道我的老友 |
[18:37] | deep down inside, | 内心深处良知还在 |
[18:38] | and I know he wants to make it up to me. | 我知道他想补偿我 |
[18:43] | And how could I possibly do that? | 我怎么可能做到 |
[18:46] | Be the hero you were meant to be. | 做你注定要做的英雄 |
[18:50] | Help me defeat the Black Fairy. | 帮我打败黑仙子 |
[19:08] | After we kill this thing, then what? | 我们杀了这东西之后要怎么做 |
[19:11] | Then we turn our sights to my mother. | 然后将目标转向我母亲 |
[19:12] | I thought she was trapped in another realm. | 我以为她被限制在了另一个国度 |
[19:14] | That’s where you come in. | 所以需要你 |
[19:15] | You’re the Savior. | 你是救世主 |
[19:16] | Your magic is the only thing strong enough | 唯一强大到不仅能进入她的国度 |
[19:18] | to not only slice into her realm, | 又能让我最终击败她的东西 |
[19:20] | but to allow me to at last defeat her. | 就是你的魔法 |
[19:22] | So, you tried to kill me because you didn’t believe | 你想杀我是因为你不相信 |
[19:24] | that I would help you get to another realm to get back to her? | 我会帮你到另一个国度 回到她身边吗 |
[19:26] | Seemed like a…good plan at the time. | 当时看似是个良策 |
[19:29] | In retrospect, perhaps not. | 回想起来 或许不是 |
[19:31] | I thought I could channel your powers via the sword | 我以为能通过那柄剑引导你的力量 |
[19:33] | to open a portal between worlds. | 以开启不同世界间的传送门 |
[19:38] | I’m sorry, Emma. | 对不起 艾玛 |
[19:39] | After everything I’ve done to you, | 在我对你做了这一切后 |
[19:41] | you should just walk away. | 你就该一走了之 |
[19:46] | Move! | 快走 |
[19:54] | – Deal. – Still don’t know when to quit? | -发牌 -还不知道什么时候该放弃吗 |
[19:56] | Deal! | 发牌 |
[19:57] | What’s so important | 什么如此重要 |
[19:59] | that you’d be willing to trade your beloved ship | 让你愿意又一次用你心爱的船 |
[20:02] | for a magic bean — again? | 交换一颗魔豆 |
[20:06] | I’ve been separated from the woman I love, | 我和我爱的女人分开了 |
[20:07] | and now she’s in danger. | 现在她有危险了 |
[20:09] | Same woman as last time? | 和上次是同一个女人吗 |
[20:11] | Aye. | 对 |
[20:12] | Well, perhaps you should have kept the ship | 也许你该做的是留着船 |
[20:14] | and gotten rid of the woman. | 甩了那女人 |
[20:15] | I don’t remember asking your opinion. | 我问过你意见吗 |
[20:17] | Well, be that as it may, | 好吧 就算如此 |
[20:18] | in the future, you might want to listen to me, | 之后你也许会想听听我的意见呢 |
[20:21] | because now… | 因为现在 |
[20:23] | you won’t have either. | 你一无所有了 |
[20:28] | Time to pay up, old friend! | 该结算了 伙计 |
[20:32] | Aye. | 好吧 |
[20:35] | Let’s go, then. | 走吧 |
[20:36] | Aye. Let’s. | 好啊 走吧 |
[20:45] | Where is it?! | 在哪儿呢 |
[20:47] | Right. | 对了 |
[20:48] | Did I forget to mention there’s just one problem? | 有一个问题 我是不是忘了说 |
[20:51] | The Jolly Roger isn’t actually in this realm. | 海盗船不在这个国度里 |
[20:53] | It’s — It’s with that woman I spoke of. | 而是在我刚刚提到的女人那儿 |
[20:55] | So if you want to claim your winnings, | 所以如果你想拿到你赢到的东西 |
[20:57] | you’re gonna have to give me that bean and let me use it. | 就得把魔豆给我用用 |
[20:58] | You lied to me! | 你撒谎了 |
[20:59] | And you had six aces in your deck! | 你还出老千呢 |
[21:01] | I’m not as drunk as your other opponents. | 我可不像你另一个对手那样醉 |
[21:09] | Well played. | 好样的 |
[21:11] | Don’t worry. I’ll be back in a flash. | 别担心 我很快就回来了 |
[21:13] | No, pirate. | 不 海盗 |
[21:16] | We’re getting it together! | 我们一起去 |
[21:34] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[21:35] | You tell me. | 这要问你啊 |
[21:36] | You wrote it — right before you passed out. | 是你在昏过去之前写下的 |
[21:38] | I… | 我… |
[21:39] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[21:41] | M-Maybe it’s my Author powers? | 也许是作者的某种能力 |
[21:44] | But I-I didn’t use the pen, | 但我没有用笔 |
[21:46] | and I didn’t write in the book. | 也没有写在童话书上 |
[21:50] | Mom, why did this happen? | 妈妈 这是怎么回事 |
[21:51] | I-I — I don’t really know. | 我也不知道 |
[21:56] | But, lucky for us, I know someone who might. | 但幸好 我知道谁会知道 |
[22:03] | I don’t think he’s ever had visitors. | 我不记得他有过访客 |
[22:05] | Shocking. | 吃惊吧 |
[22:07] | Do you really think he’ll be able to help us? | 你真觉得他能帮我们吗 |
[22:09] | I mean, he’s not exactly our biggest fan. | 他对我们可不友好 |
[22:11] | Well, it’s worth a shot. | 总得试试 |
[22:13] | Henry, if your problem is being the Author, | 亨利 如果你的麻烦是成为作者 |
[22:16] | why not ask the last one? | 何不问问前任 |
[22:22] | Hello, Isaac. | 你好 艾萨克 |
[22:27] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[22:39] | Well? | 所以呢 |
[22:42] | I’ve heard of this sort of thing happening, | 我听说过这种事 |
[22:45] | but it never happened to me. | 但从来没有发生在我身上 |
[22:47] | Not that I’m complaining. | 我倒不是抱怨 |
[22:48] | Well, actually, yes, I am complaining. | 好吧 我就是在抱怨 |
[22:50] | You’ve had me locked up for how long now, | 你已经关了我这么久了 |
[22:52] | and what did I really do to you that was so bad? | 我之前究竟做了什么 恶劣到这种地步 |
[22:55] | Tried to kill us all. | 想要杀了我们所有人 |
[22:57] | So, if you want to earn your way back, | 所以如果你想出去 |
[22:58] | maybe you can start by telling us what this means. | 可以先告诉我们这是什么 |
[23:01] | Why did Henry write it? | 亨利为什么会写下这些 |
[23:03] | You’re asking a lot of questions, Your Majesty, | 你问题可真多 陛下 |
[23:06] | but it’s just so hard to think in this dreary cell. | 但在这凄凉的牢房里 真的很难思考 |
[23:11] | A writer needs motivation and inspiration | 作家需要周围充满 |
[23:14] | in his surroundings. | 激励和灵感 |
[23:15] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[23:16] | I want out of here — for good. | 我要离开这儿 永远离开 |
[23:18] | I’m gonna go back to New York. | 我要回纽约 |
[23:20] | I’m gonna need a car — something sporty. | 我需要一辆车 好车 |
[23:22] | Maybe a Porsche. | 保时捷吧 |
[23:23] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[23:24] | Lamborghini will do. | 兰博基尼也行 |
[23:26] | How about I drive the sports car of your choice | 不如我开着你选的车 |
[23:28] | over your miserable little head | 开过你可怜的小脑袋 |
[23:30] | until it squishes like a pumpkin? | 直到你的头被轧成烂泥 |
[23:35] | Freedom, sports car, Big Apple. | 自由 跑车 纽约 |
[23:38] | And, since you’re making this so difficult, | 再加上你态度这么坏 |
[23:41] | “Hamilton” Tickets. | 还要一张《汉密尔顿》的音乐剧票 |
[23:45] | Henry, grab your things. | 亨利 拿东西走 |
[23:48] | I was foolish to think | 我真蠢 |
[23:49] | this washed-up hack would help us. | 居然认为这个一败涂地的混蛋能帮我们 |
[23:52] | His Author powers are taking over. | 他作者的能力要吞噬他了 |
[23:58] | He thinks he controls them, but he doesn’t. | 他以为自己能控制得了 但不行 |
[24:01] | They are more powerful than you know. | 它们比你所知的厉害得多 |
[24:06] | Well, what’s going to happen to him? | 他会发生什么 |
[24:08] | Those trances — | 那种恍惚 |
[24:09] | they’ll become more frequent, more intense. | 会变得越来越频繁 严重 |
[24:13] | He might even end up in a cell right next to me. | 也许最终他会落到我隔壁的牢房里 |
[24:16] | Well, what can I do to help? | 我能做什么 |
[24:17] | You can start by giving me what I want. | 可以从给我想要的开始 |
[24:34] | – What now? – We got to get behind this thing | -现在怎么办 -我们得到它后身 |
[24:36] | so we can smash it back to Hell. | 把它送回地狱 |
[24:41] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪儿 |
[24:42] | Do you know how dangerous it is to even hint | 哪怕只是暗示要打败我母亲 |
[24:44] | at what you want to do to Mother? | 都是很危险的 你知道吗 |
[24:45] | If my transgression protects the ones I care about, | 只要我的冒犯能保护我在乎的人 |
[24:48] | then it’s all worth it. | 那就是值得的 |
[24:51] | Protects them from what? | 保护他们什么 |
[24:53] | Haven’t you ever wondered | 你就从没想过 |
[24:54] | why the Black Fairy is collecting all this dust? | 为什么黑仙子要收集仙尘呢 |
[24:59] | Years ago, the Black Fairy used her dust | 多年前 黑仙子用她的仙尘 |
[25:01] | to create a most terrible spell. | 创造一个最为可怕的咒语 |
[25:05] | It was called the Dark Curse. | 名叫黑暗诅咒 |
[25:07] | The Dark Curse? | 黑暗诅咒 |
[25:08] | She was obsessed with perfecting it | 她着迷似的不断改进咒语 |
[25:10] | and never stopped collecting the dust. | 也从来没有停止收集仙尘 |
[25:12] | And now… | 而现在… |
[25:14] | I-I don’t want to find out what else she’s capable of. | 我根本不想搞清楚她又有了哪些能力 |
[25:21] | What happened… | 后来… |
[25:25] | …after… | 发生了什么… |
[25:30] | It’s better left unsaid. | 还是不说为好 |
[25:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:42] | I regret it every day. | 我每天都在后悔 |
[25:46] | I was weak. | 我那时太软弱 |
[25:48] | I could barely survive the mines. | 我在矿井里只能勉强保命 |
[25:50] | And what you endured… | 你所遭受的那些… |
[25:52] | it would’ve… | 有可能… |
[25:56] | I’m sorry I was weak. | 对不起我太软弱了 |
[26:00] | We were children. | 那时我们都是孩子 |
[26:03] | But now we must stop her before it’s too late. | 可现在我们必须在为时已晚之前阻止她 |
[26:10] | What do you suggest we do? | 你有什么主意 |
[26:12] | There’s someone in another realm who can help us — | 另一个国度有个人能帮我们 |
[26:15] | a brave hero called The Savior. | 一位勇敢的英雄 人称救世主 |
[26:17] | We just need to reach her, Gideon. | 我们只要找到她 吉迪恩 |
[26:20] | How? | 怎么找 |
[26:21] | I’ve heard rumors of a crystal ball — | 我听说过一个水晶球的传说 |
[26:23] | a magical orb that would allow us | 那是一个有魔法的球 |
[26:25] | to communicate across the realms. | 能让我们与其他国度的人交流 |
[26:30] | If you’ll help me. | 如果你愿意帮我的话 |
[26:45] | Over here. | 这边 |
[26:54] | It’s a dead end. | 走不通了 |
[27:02] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你干什么 |
[27:05] | I already told you. | 我和你说过了 |
[27:07] | Once you’re dead, I’ll be able to channel your powers | 一旦你死了 我就能传送你的能力 |
[27:09] | and use this sword to open a portal to a realm. | 并利用这把剑打开国度传送门 |
[27:11] | I was helping you. | 我是在帮你 |
[27:14] | It’s the only way. | 只有这个办法 |
[27:16] | The spider — you brought it here. | 那蜘蛛 是你放它进来的 |
[27:19] | You knew you couldn’t kill me on your own. | 你知道光靠你自己是杀不死我的 |
[27:20] | Alas, you were far stronger than I anticipated. | 可惜啊 你比我预计的强大得多 |
[27:25] | And while I created it, | 虽然是我创造了它 |
[27:26] | controlling it is a different matter. | 但控制它却是另外一回事了 |
[27:29] | Which is why I must bid you farewell now, Savior. | 所以我现在必须要和你告别了 救世主 |
[27:31] | What about Hook?! | 虎克怎么办 |
[27:33] | I’m afraid, no matter what he tries, | 恐怕 无论他怎样努力 |
[27:35] | returning to this realm is impossible for him. | 都不可能回到这个国度了 |
[27:39] | I told you to walk away. | 我和你说了别管这事 |
[27:56] | What the devil…? | 怎么回事… |
[27:58] | So, where the hell is the Jolly Roger? | 那么 海盗船在什么地方 |
[28:00] | The sooner we get this over with, the sooner I can kill you. | 我们越快完事 我就能越快杀了你 |
[28:03] | That’s just it — this isn’t my realm. | 但这里 并不是我的国度 |
[28:06] | What?! | 什么 |
[28:07] | Then where are we? | 那我们是在哪 |
[28:09] | I’m not sure. Something must have gone wrong. | 我不知道 肯定是出什么错了 |
[28:11] | “Gone wrong”? | “出错” |
[28:12] | “Gone wrong”?! | “出错” |
[28:14] | Don’t you know how to use a magic bean? | 你难道不知道怎么使用魔豆吗 |
[28:16] | You think of the place you want to go, and it takes you. | 心里想着要去的地方 它就会带你去 |
[28:19] | – It’s quite simple! – I did! | -简单得很 -我就是这么做的 |
[28:21] | When we stepped through, I thought about getting home to Emma, | 我们进来的时候 我想着回家回到艾玛身边 |
[28:23] | but this definitely isn’t home. | 但这里绝不是家 |
[28:26] | Whatever dark magic banished me | 不论是什么黑暗魔法驱逐了我 |
[28:27] | must have affected the portal, | 肯定影响到了传送门 |
[28:29] | preventing me from returning. | 不让我回去 |
[28:30] | So now I’m the victim of your banishment? | 这么说我成了你被驱逐的受害者了 |
[28:32] | So, where are we?! | 这究竟是哪 |
[28:37] | Wait. | 等等 |
[28:38] | Do you hear that? | 听见了吗 |
[28:41] | What is that sound? | 那是什么声音 |
[28:45] | I think I know what it is. | 我想我知道那是什么 |
[28:54] | Bloody hell. | 真该死 |
[28:55] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[28:57] | Those are Lost Boys. | 他们是迷失男孩 |
[29:01] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[29:03] | Neverland. | 梦幻岛 |
[29:05] | Kill them! | 杀了他们 |
[29:30] | Where’s a 40-foot can of Raid when you need it? | 杀虫剂用的时候总是找不到 |
[29:39] | Okay, Charlotte, let’s do this. | 好了 夏洛特 来吧 |
[30:22] | It’s time, Mother. | 是时候了 母亲 |
[31:07] | Ms. Swan? | 斯旺小姐 |
[31:09] | Emma? | 艾玛 |
[31:11] | Emma?! | 艾玛 |
[31:21] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[31:22] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[31:25] | I think so. | 应该没事 |
[31:45] | Ms. Swan… | 斯旺小姐… |
[31:48] | where’s Gideon? | 吉迪恩呢 |
[31:51] | Did the beast kill him? | 怪兽把他杀了吗 |
[31:52] | That beast was his pet. | 那怪兽是他的宠物 |
[31:54] | He brought it here to kill me. | 他把它召唤来好杀了我 |
[31:56] | I’m sorry, but your son cannot be saved. | 很遗憾 你儿子没救了 |
[32:00] | He’s evil. | 他是邪恶的 |
[32:06] | This is where she keeps all of her most powerful possessions. | 她把法力最强的东西都藏在这里 |
[32:09] | If the orb exists, it’ll be in here. | 如果真有这个水晶球的话 一定在这里 |
[32:31] | Thank you, my friend. | 朋友 谢谢你 |
[32:33] | I knew you’d come through for us. | 我就知道你会帮我们的 |
[32:38] | Now, let’s see if we can reach this Savior. | 我们试试能不能和这个救世主取得联系 |
[32:46] | Such powerful toys are not meant | 这么厉害的玩具不是给 |
[32:49] | for such disobedient boys. | 你们这种不听话的孩子玩的 |
[32:52] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[32:54] | How did you know we were here? | 你怎么知道我们在这里 |
[32:55] | I led you here — | 我把你引过来的 |
[32:57] | just as I led your friend to my key. | 我还引诱你的朋友偷了我的钥匙 |
[33:03] | This whole thing — | 整件事 |
[33:06] | it was a test, wasn’t it? | 都是在考验我 对吧 |
[33:09] | From the moment you arrived, | 从你来到这里那一刻 |
[33:10] | you were supposed to be different, Gideon. | 你就该与众不同的 吉迪恩 |
[33:14] | You were a gift — my loyal son. | 你是上天赐给我的礼物 我忠诚的儿子 |
[33:19] | Gift? | 礼物 |
[33:21] | You stole me from my parents. | 是你把我从父母身边偷走的 |
[33:23] | They abandoned you! | 他们把你抛弃了 |
[33:25] | I’m the one who took you in, gave you a home, | 是我收养了你 给你一个家 |
[33:28] | taught you, fed you, | 教育你 把你养大 |
[33:29] | shared with you everything that I had! | 和你分享我所有的一切 |
[33:32] | And this is how you repay me? | 你就准备这样报答我吗 |
[33:34] | I am so disappointed in you, Gideon. | 我对你太失望了 吉迪恩 |
[33:41] | No. | 不 |
[33:43] | You can’t intimidate me anymore. | 你再也不能威胁我了 |
[33:45] | I should have stood up to you years ago. | 我早就该起来反抗你了 |
[33:49] | Oh, Gideon. | 吉迪恩 |
[33:50] | How many times do I have to tell you? | 跟你说过多少遍 |
[33:52] | You are not a hero. | 你不是英雄 |
[33:55] | Yes, I am. | 不 我是个英雄 |
[33:57] | And I know you’ve been hoarding the Black Fairy Dust. | 我还知道你在囤积黑暗仙尘 |
[33:59] | And I know you’re planning to do something terrible with it. | 我也知道你准备用它做坏事 |
[34:01] | Well, I’m not gonna let you. | 我不会坐视不理的 |
[34:02] | These people have suffered long enough. | 你已经折磨这些人很久了 |
[34:04] | Have they? | 是吗 |
[34:07] | No, no, no, no, no! Stop! | 别这样 别这样 住手 |
[34:08] | As far as I can see, this one’s just begun to suffer. | 就我看来 这位才刚刚开始受折磨 |
[34:12] | No! | 住手 |
[34:15] | How dare you use that on me! | 你竟敢对我用黑暗仙尘 |
[34:17] | I gave you this magic! | 这可是我给你的魔法 |
[34:19] | You wouldn’t hurt me. | 你不会伤害我的 |
[34:21] | Oh, Gideon. | 吉迪恩 |
[34:23] | Haven’t you learned? | 你还不明白吗 |
[34:25] | There are so many ways to hurt a person. | 伤害一个人的方式太多了 |
[34:34] | Or a bug. | 伤害虫子的方式也很多 |
[34:36] | No. | 别这样 |
[34:37] | Please — Please — Please don’t — | 求求你 求求你放过他 |
[34:39] | No!! | 不要这样 |
[34:42] | You could’ve saved him eons ago, but you didn’t. | 你多年前就可以救他的 但你没有 |
[34:47] | This is on you, Gideon. | 这都是你的错 吉迪恩 |
[34:50] | And my boot. | 粘在我鞋底上了 |
[34:54] | You’re a monster. | 你是个魔鬼 |
[34:57] | You may have stopped me, but you can’t stop The Savior. | 就算你能阻止我 也不能阻止救世主 |
[35:00] | I will find her. | 我一定会找到她的 |
[35:02] | And when I do, | 等我找到她以后 |
[35:03] | she will destroy you with her light magic. | 她会用光明魔法消灭你 |
[35:06] | You don’t need to find her. | 你不用找了 |
[35:08] | I know exactly where she is. | 我知道她的确切位置 |
[35:11] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[35:13] | I know all about this Savior. | 我知道这个救世主的一切 |
[35:17] | And I have plans for her. | 我已经计划好了怎么对付她 |
[35:21] | Just as I have plans for you. | 我也计划好了怎么处置你 |
[35:33] | Now you are mine in every way. | 你现在完全属于我了 |
[35:37] | You will do exactly what I say — | 我说什么你就得做什么 |
[35:41] | always. | 一直这样下去 |
[35:44] | Now, you will find The Savior. | 现在你要找到救世主 |
[35:46] | And when you do, you will kill her. | 找到她以后 就杀了她 |
[35:50] | And then, when The Savior dies, | 等救世主死了 |
[35:53] | the sword will do what it must — | 那把剑就会完成它的使命 |
[35:56] | free me from this prison. | 把我从这座监狱中放出来 |
[36:12] | I’ve heard tell of this place, | 听人说过这地方 |
[36:13] | but I thought Pan was dead! | 我以为彼得·潘死了呢 |
[36:15] | He is. This land must have transformed without him. | 没错 一定是因为他死了所以岛变样了 |
[36:17] | If he’s dead, then who in bloody hell is chasing us? | 如果他死了 那究竟是谁在追我们 |
[36:20] | When last I left, we rescued his minions — his Lost Boys — | 我们上次走时把他的手下迷失男孩救走了 |
[36:22] | but not all wanted to leave. Some stayed. | 但不是所有人都想走 有一些留下来了 |
[36:24] | Who? | 谁留下来了 |
[36:25] | The worst of them. | 迷失男孩中最坏的那些 |
[36:26] | And they have no love for me or anyone. | 他们不爱我 也不爱任何人 |
[36:28] | Keep up, old man! The shore is just through here! | 跟上我 老头 穿过这里就是海岸了 |
[36:54] | what the…? | 怎么回事 |
[36:55] | This “Old man” still has some spring in his step! | 这个”老头”走路还是活蹦乱跳的呢 |
[36:58] | Enjoy your stay, Captain! | 你在岛上好好玩吧 船长 |
[37:00] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[37:02] | No way I help you — after all your double crosses. | 你总是出卖我 我是不可能帮你的 |
[37:05] | I double-crossed you?! | 我出卖你 |
[37:07] | You just knocked me out! | 是你刚把我打晕了 |
[37:08] | We’re pirates! What did you expect?! | 我们是海盗 你以为会怎么样 |
[37:12] | And if you do manage to survive, | 如果你真能活下来的话 |
[37:14] | don’t forget — you owe me that ship! | 别忘了 你欠我那艘船 |
[37:16] | Captain Hook always survives. | 虎克船长总能生还 |
[37:19] | I’m counting on it! | 那最好 |
[37:46] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[37:47] | Yeah. I’ll never look at Spider-Man again the same way, | 没事 我再也没法直视蜘蛛侠了 |
[37:50] | but I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[37:51] | Rumple, where’s our boy? | 朗普 我们的孩子呢 |
[37:56] | Gideon led Emma to the creature and left her to die. | 吉迪恩把艾玛引向那东西 不顾她的死活 |
[38:01] | I thought you were helping him. | 我以为你之前在帮他 |
[38:02] | I was, but Dark One Junior had different plans. | 没错 但小黑暗者有别的计划 |
[38:04] | He played me. | 他耍了我 |
[38:05] | He came to you for help, though. | 但他是来找你帮忙的 |
[38:07] | Belle, I know you want to believe the best in him, | 贝儿 我知道你想相信他好的一面 |
[38:09] | but it’s like you said — evil is not born, it is made, | 但正如你所言 邪恶不是先天的 是后天的 |
[38:11] | and that is exactly what the Black Fairy did to him. | 这正是黑仙子对他的后天影响 |
[38:13] | Careful with your accusations, Ms. Swan. | 不要随意污蔑人 斯旺女士 |
[38:15] | May I remind you — I saved your life tonight. | 容我提醒你 今晚是我救了你 |
[38:17] | Because your son tried to kill me — again. | 因为你儿子又想杀了我 |
[38:19] | He needs help. | 他需要帮助 |
[38:21] | You’re a hero, Ms. Swan. Gideon is my son. | 你是英雄 斯旺女士 吉迪恩是我儿子 |
[38:24] | You can’t keep cleaning up his messes, Gold. | 你不能一直替他擦屁股 戈登 |
[38:26] | He needs to take responsibility for his actions. | 他需要为自己的行为负责 |
[38:29] | Are you threatening my child? | 你这是在威胁我的孩子吗 |
[38:31] | I don’t have a choice. He’s tried to kill me twice. | 我别无选择 他两次想杀了我 |
[38:33] | I’m not gonna give him a third chance. | 我不会给他第三次机会 |
[38:35] | All right, Savior. | 好吧 救世主 |
[38:37] | If you cross my son, | 如果你要伤害我儿子 |
[38:39] | I will do what I must to stop you. | 我就不得不阻止你 |
[38:44] | We didn’t start this fight. | 这不是我们挑起来的 |
[38:50] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[39:02] | He’s ripping us apart. | 他要分裂我们 |
[39:04] | Gideon has been here a matter of days, | 吉迪恩来了好些天了 |
[39:06] | and look at all the destruction he’s caused. | 看看他造成的破坏 |
[39:08] | Don’t listen to them. | 别听她们的 |
[39:09] | They only see the world in black and white. | 她们认为这个世界非黑即白 |
[39:12] | They’re right. | 她们说得对 |
[39:15] | We’ve lost him. | 我们已经失去他了 |
[39:16] | We could still bring him back to us, Belle. | 我们还能让他回头是岸 贝儿 |
[39:18] | How? | 怎么做 |
[39:19] | Look, the Black Fairy isn’t here with him now. | 听着 黑仙子没和他在一起 |
[39:22] | We are. | 但我们在 |
[39:24] | Whatever damage that woman did to him in the past, | 无论那女人之前对他做了什么 |
[39:27] | it’s over. | 都结束了 |
[39:32] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[39:37] | I’m not sure if you can hear me, Mother… | 我不确定你能否听到 母亲 |
[39:40] | but I thought you should know… | 但我觉得你该知道 |
[39:43] | the Savior survived. | 救世主没死 |
[39:46] | Your plan failed. | 你的计划失败了 |
[39:48] | Did it? | 是吗 |
[39:56] | How? | 怎么会 |
[39:59] | How are you here? | 你怎么来了 |
[40:00] | The portal closed. | 传送门关闭了 |
[40:02] | You may not have killed her, | 你也许没杀死她 |
[40:04] | but our dear spider came close enough. | 但我们亲爱的蜘蛛就快杀死她了 |
[40:06] | As her life ebbed away, the portal opened just enough | 她生命微弱的时候 传送门开启的程度 |
[40:09] | to allowed dear old Mum to slip through. | 足够让你亲爱的母亲溜进来了 |
[40:13] | Oh, Gideon. | 吉迪恩 |
[40:15] | Don’t tell me you underestimated me. | 别告诉我你低估了我 |
[40:19] | The spider was an ingenious stroke on my part, | 蜘蛛是我的神来之笔 |
[40:21] | but you played yours to the hilt. | 但是你做得非常完美 |
[40:24] | I was under your thrall. | 你控制着我 |
[40:26] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[40:27] | True. | 没错 |
[40:30] | But part of you wanted to help me, though, didn’t it? | 但你心里难道一点都没有想帮我吗 |
[40:38] | Part of you always does. | 其实你一直想帮我的 |
[40:43] | Of course, Mother. | 当然 母亲 |
[40:47] | Good. | 很好 |
[40:49] | Because there is much to do. | 还有很多活要干 |
[40:54] | What the hell is that? | 那究竟是什么 |
[40:55] | I asked for a sports car. | 我要的是一辆跑车 |
[40:57] | I wouldn’t drive that to a ping-pong tournament. | 我不会开那东西参加乒乓球比赛的 |
[40:59] | Well, then you won’t be driving it to New York, either. | 好吧 那你也不会开车去纽约了 |
[41:02] | Back to your cell. | 回你的牢房去 |
[41:02] | Okay. Wait. Fine. I’ll take it. Doesn’t matter. | 好吧 等等 我接受 没关系 |
[41:06] | As long as she gets me the hell out of this town, and fast. | 只要这车能让我赶紧出镇 |
[41:09] | I’m guessing the “Hamilton” tickets are a “No”? | 我想《汉密尔顿》的票也没了 |
[41:13] | Yeah. No one’s magic’s that powerful. | 好吧 没人有那么强的魔法 |
[41:16] | All right, then. Adieu. | 那好吧 再会 |
[41:19] | And if you want to take care of your son, | 如果你想救你儿子 |
[41:22] | I’d follow along right behind me. | 最好跟我一样走吧 |
[41:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:26] | You want to know what’s going on with Shakespeare here? | 你想知道这位莎士比亚发生了什么吗 |
[41:31] | I’d take a look at the book. | 看看这本书吧 |
[41:42] | It’s the final chapter. | 这是最后一章 |
[41:47] | So it is. | 确实是啊 |
[41:48] | The end of the story. | 故事的结局 |
[41:51] | Isaac… | 艾萨克 |
[41:54] | what happens at the end of the book? | 书的结局发生了什么 |
[41:58] | The Savior fights the final battle. | 救世主进行了最后一战 |
[42:01] | And trust me — | 相信我 |
[42:03] | no one wants to be around to see that. | 不会有人想亲临现场观看 |