时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | The Black Fairy has Gideon’s heart? | 黑仙子拿走了吉迪恩的心脏 |
[00:04] | And what will it do? | 这东西能做什么 |
[00:06] | Destroy my magic. | 消除我的魔法 |
[00:08] | Maybe postponing the wedding is the best thing, | 或许我们最好推迟婚礼 |
[00:11] | until we know that the Black Fairy can’t interrupt. | 等我们确定黑仙子不会捣乱再说 |
[00:13] | Tiger Lily said it had been used | 老虎莉莉说这以前 |
[00:14] | to banish the Black Fairy once. | 曾被用来驱逐过黑仙子 |
[00:16] | If we can find the other half, perhaps we can do it again. | 如果我们能找到另一半 或许能故技重施 |
[00:18] | That wand was never the reason | 那根魔杖从来不是 |
[00:20] | I wanted that insipid fairy asleep. | 我想让那无趣仙子沉睡的原因 |
[00:22] | Then what was it? | 那原因是什么呢 |
[00:23] | She knows my darkest secret. | 她知道我最黑暗的秘密 |
[00:25] | Hello, Rumple. | 你好 朗普 |
[00:26] | When you join me, | 你加入我时 |
[00:28] | we can finally be the family | 我们终于能成为 |
[00:29] | we were always meant to be. | 我们注定该成为的一家人了 |
[01:09] | Malcolm. | 马尔科姆 |
[01:10] | I’m here, Fiona. | 我在呢 菲欧娜 |
[01:11] | I’m here. | 我在呢 |
[01:39] | It’s a boy — a healthy baby boy. | 是个男孩 健康的男婴 |
[01:46] | You’re beautiful. | 你好可爱 |
[01:55] | No, you’re perfect. | 不 你是完美的 |
[02:00] | Now, we just need to give him the perfect name. | 我们现在只需要给他想个完美的名字了 |
[02:11] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[02:13] | We’re fairies, dear. | 我们是仙子 亲爱的 |
[02:14] | This is Tiger Lily, your son’s fairy godmother. | 这是老虎莉莉 你儿子的仙女教母 |
[02:18] | I’ve read about fairy godmothers, | 我读到过仙女教母的事 |
[02:21] | and they always come alone. | 她们都是单独前来的 |
[02:25] | Is there something wrong? | 出什么问题了吗 |
[02:28] | Quite the opposite. | 恰恰相反 |
[02:30] | A prophecy told us that on this darkest winter’s night, | 一则预言说 在这最黑暗的冬日之夜 |
[02:33] | a boy would be born with great light magic. | 一个有很多光魔法的男孩将诞生 |
[02:37] | A child known… | 这个孩子就是 |
[02:42] | …as the Savior. | 救世主 |
[02:58] | Well, that smells disgusting. | 那气味好恶心 |
[02:59] | What is that? | 是什么 |
[03:00] | A dragon egg that never hatched. | 没有孵化的龙蛋 |
[03:02] | And the dragon breath trapped inside | 里面困住的龙息 |
[03:05] | is potent medicine indeed. | 是强效的药 |
[03:07] | And that’s how you wake up Blue? | 你就要这样唤醒蓝仙子 |
[03:09] | With a dead baby dragon? | 用死掉的龙宝宝 |
[03:10] | That’s dark even for the Dark One. | 就算是对于黑暗者 这也太黑暗了 |
[03:12] | Do you have a better idea, Miss Swan? | 你有更好的办法吗 斯旺女士 |
[03:16] | That’s the problem with Saviors, isn’t it? | 救世主就是这样 是吧 |
[03:21] | Never quite as helpful as advertised. | 从来不像人们说的那么有能耐 |
[03:36] | Well, I guess neither are you. | 看来你也一样 |
[03:51] | Did that make you feel better? | 那让你好受些了吗 |
[03:54] | No. | 没有 |
[03:54] | Look, this is about defeating your mother, isn’t it? | 听着 这是为了打败你母亲 是吧 |
[03:58] | Rumple, stop it. | 朗普 别这样 |
[04:00] | You’re letting her get under your skin. | 你让她气到你了 |
[04:02] | She has Gideon’s heart. | 她拿了吉迪恩的心 |
[04:04] | I’ve already lost one son, Belle. | 我已经失去了一个儿子 贝儿 |
[04:06] | I can’t lose another. | 我不能再失去一个 |
[04:07] | And you won’t — not as long as his mother’s drawing breath. | 你不会的 只要他的母亲还活着 |
[04:13] | He’s so lucky to have you. | 他有你真是太幸运了 |
[04:16] | But sometimes, I feel that… | 但有时候 我觉得 |
[04:19] | this is our family’s fate — | 这就是我们家族的命运 |
[04:22] | for parents and children always to be torn apart. | 父母和孩子总要被拆散 |
[04:26] | Guys, you might want to get in here. | 两位 你们最好进来 |
[04:32] | Blue? It’s Snow. | 蓝仙子 我是白雪 |
[04:35] | Blue? | 蓝仙子 |
[04:37] | Snow. | 白雪 |
[04:39] | Tiger Lily gave me half this wand. | 老虎丽丽给了我这半根魔杖 |
[04:41] | We need the other half. Have you seen it? | 我们需要另一半 你见过吗 |
[04:43] | – Where is it? – Hook. | -在哪呢 -虎克 |
[04:44] | Give her a minute. | 给她点时间 |
[04:51] | The wand is — it’s at the center of Storybrooke. | 魔杖 在童话镇中心 |
[04:57] | That’s enough of that. | 够了 |
[04:59] | We don’t need you sharing all your secrets. | 我们可不需要你把秘密都说出来 |
[05:04] | Mom? What are you doing? | 妈妈 你干什么呢 |
[05:06] | I’m not your mother, Emma. | 我不是你妈妈 艾玛 |
[05:08] | I’m his. | 我是他的妈妈 |
[05:11] | Now back away, all of you. | 都给我退后 |
[05:13] | Fairies have such delicate necks. | 仙子的脖子可纤细了 |
[05:16] | You should listen to her, Father. | 你该听她的 父亲 |
[05:19] | She always makes good on her promises. | 她一向言出必行 |
[05:24] | And what about the promise of a mother to a son? | 那一个母亲对一个儿子的承诺呢 |
[05:27] | Careful of your emotions, Rumple. | 小心你的感情 朗普 |
[05:29] | They run strongly in our family — | 我们家族的感情都很激烈 |
[05:32] | as Blue is about to find out. | 蓝仙子就要知道了 |
[05:37] | I’m sorry I had to do this, Father. | 很抱歉我要这么做 父亲 |
[05:39] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[05:41] | I’m afraid your magic is no longer any use to you. | 恐怕你再不能使用你的魔法了 |
[05:46] | It’s time to get your heart back. | 该拿回你的心了 |
[05:54] | Bloody hell. | 该死 |
[05:56] | It’s hard to get used to, isn’t it? | 很难适应吧 |
[05:58] | The no-magic thing. | 没魔法的事 |
[06:00] | – Do you want me to – No. | -要不要我 -不 |
[06:01] | I-I can’t use you as a crutch. | 我不能拿你当拐杖 |
[06:03] | It was my choice to give up my magic, | 放弃魔法是我的选择 |
[06:04] | so…I have to learn this rubbish. | 我得学会搞这些破烂 |
[06:07] | Well, you know, I went 28 years without during the curse. | 要知道我可是过了28年没魔法的日子 |
[06:10] | And it seemed impossible at first. | 起初感觉无法过下去 |
[06:12] | I mean, turning lights on by hand. | 手动开灯什么的 |
[06:15] | It’s barbaric… and exhausting. | 太野蛮了 也太累人了 |
[06:17] | But it gets easier, I promise. | 但会越来越轻松的 我保证 |
[06:18] | I hope so. | 希望吧 |
[06:19] | ‘Cause right now, I feel quite useless. | 现在 我觉得自己好没用 |
[06:21] | No, Zelena, you’re not useless. | 不 塞琳娜 你才不没用呢 |
[06:24] | Your sacrifice saved all of us. | 你的牺牲拯救了我们所有人 |
[06:26] | But who am I gonna save now? | 但我现在还能拯救谁 |
[06:28] | I’ve just been soundly defeated by Sniglar. | 我刚被辛格莱打败了 |
[06:30] | Sniglar? | 辛格莱 |
[06:31] | Yeah. I didn’t name it, Ikea did. | 嗯 是宜家起的名字 |
[06:33] | And if those Swedes can best me, when the Final Battle comes… | 要是那些瑞典人都能打败我 等最后一战到来 |
[06:38] | how am I going to protect my daughter? | 我要怎么保护我女儿啊 |
[06:43] | I have a thought. | 我有个想法 |
[06:48] | Gideon, please. | 吉迪恩 求你 |
[06:50] | Tell me where the Black Fairy is keeping your heart. | 告诉我黑仙子把你的心放哪了 |
[06:54] | You’ve resisted her before. | 你以前抵抗过她 |
[06:55] | And she punished me for it. | 她为此惩罚了我 |
[06:58] | She ordered me to feel this… | 我如果再反抗 |
[07:03] | …pain if I resist again. | 她会让我感到疼痛 |
[07:07] | Belle, stop. | 贝儿 行了 |
[07:08] | I’m sorry. Are you okay? | 对不起 你没事吧 |
[07:14] | That was my parents. | 刚跟我父母通了话 |
[07:16] | They’re looking for the other half of Blue’s wand. | 他们在找蓝仙子魔杖的另一半 |
[07:17] | Any luck in here? | 这边有进展吗 |
[07:19] | Not yet, but we’ve just begun. | 没有 我们才开始 |
[07:21] | Well, can we hurry it up? | 能快点吗 |
[07:23] | Once my folks find that wand, I’m gonna go after the Black Fairy. | 等我父母找到魔杖 我就要去对付黑仙子了 |
[07:28] | Belle, I may have a way to speak to our son, | 贝儿 我或许有办法能跟儿子谈谈 |
[07:32] | but I need something from you first — your trust. | 但我需要你的一样东西 你的信任 |
[07:36] | Do you trust me, Belle? | 你信任我吗 贝儿 |
[07:39] | I trust you’ll do what’s right for him, | 我相信你会做对他好的事 |
[07:42] | what’s right for our family. | 对我们家庭好的事 |
[07:45] | Then I need you to watch over us while we’re gone. | 那我需要你在我们不在时 照看着我们 |
[07:48] | “Gone”? What the hell is that? | “不在” 什么意思 |
[07:51] | The sands of Morpheus. | 梦神之沙 |
[07:55] | Father… what are you doing? | 父亲 你要干什么 |
[07:57] | I’m going to the only place I can speak to you, Gideon — | 我要去唯一能跟你畅谈的地方 吉迪恩 |
[08:01] | your dream realm. | 你的梦境 |
[08:03] | and, Miss Swan, | 还有 斯旺女士 |
[08:05] | you get to come with us, too. | 你也一起来 |
[08:18] | Great. So, you’re kidnapping me now. | 太好了 你还绑架了我 |
[08:20] | I’m doing what I have to do to save my son. | 我在做为了救我儿子 我必须做的 |
[08:23] | In this place, even the Black Fairy cannot control him. | 在这里 就连黑仙子也控制不了他 |
[08:26] | The dream realm, | 梦境 |
[08:28] | thought there’d be, like, flying pigs | 我以为这里会有飞猪 |
[08:29] | or talking doughnuts or something. | 会说话的甜甜圈什么的 |
[08:31] | Well, if you’re not impressed, | 如果你觉得不够精彩 |
[08:32] | I can leave you here while I find Gideon. | 我可以留下你 去找吉迪恩 |
[08:33] | Where is he? Isn’t this his dream? | 他在哪 这不是他的梦吗 |
[08:35] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[08:38] | – Dreams a-are a maze. – Then why am I here? | -梦是一个迷宫 -那我来做什么 |
[08:40] | You are here to stop you from doing anything back there. | 你来 是为了避免你在现实中做什么 |
[08:44] | If you kill her or banish her before I find my son’s heart, | 如果我找到儿子心前你杀了她 或驱逐了她 |
[08:48] | he will be lost to me forever. | 我就永远找不回他了 |
[08:53] | You could have just told me that. | 你可以直接告诉我的 |
[08:55] | Well, Saviors have the luxury of always doing the right thing. | 救世主可以永远做正确的事 |
[08:59] | I do not. | 但我不行 |
[09:00] | Where is he out here? | 他在哪啊 |
[09:43] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[09:48] | I was born here — | 我在这里出生 |
[09:52] | not that it was ever much of a home, | 虽然这里从来都不怎么像个家 |
[09:54] | after my mother left. | 我母亲离开后就不像了 |
[09:57] | This isn’t Gideon’s dream, is it? | 这不是吉迪恩的梦吧 |
[10:00] | It’s yours. | 是你的 |
[10:04] | It would seem so. | 看来是的 |
[10:07] | If you don’t mind, I’ve, | 如果你不介意 |
[10:08] | I’ve spent enough time here already. | 我在这里已经待了够久了 |
[10:10] | It may well be my dream, but… | 虽然是我的梦 但是 |
[10:14] | my son is still in here somewhere, | 我儿子还在这里的什么地方 |
[10:15] | and I intend to find him. | 我要找到他 |
[10:17] | *I cried and called my sweet bairn’s name* | *我哭着呼唤我好孩子的名字* |
[10:22] | *But never saw sweet baby again* | *但再也见不到他了* |
[10:29] | Fiona, careful. It’s just me. | 菲欧娜 小心 只是我 |
[10:32] | And since when do you have a sword? | 你怎么还弄了把剑 |
[10:34] | Since I found out the truth about my son, the Savior. | 因为我发现我儿子 救世主的真相了 |
[10:40] | Now I can’t sleep, I can’t eat. | 现在我睡不着 吃不下 |
[10:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:44] | I never should have given you the book of prophecy. | 我不该把预言书给你的 |
[10:46] | But you did, because a mother deserves the truth. | 但你给了 因为母亲有权知道真相 |
[10:50] | So now I know a great evil is coming for my son, | 现在我知道 有可怕的邪恶要来找我儿子 |
[10:54] | and in their Final Battle, he will be killed. | 在他们的最后之战中 他将被杀死 |
[10:58] | Did you bring those other books? | 你带来其他书了吗 |
[11:03] | Here. | 给 |
[11:04] | At this point, you’ve read more fairy lore than most fairies. | 现在 你比大多仙子读过的传说都多了 |
[11:07] | And I’ll continue reading until I find this great evil. | 我会继续读 直到我找到这邪恶 |
[11:11] | I know that it will be born in the same winter as my son, | 我知道它会跟我儿子生在同一个寒冬 |
[11:15] | with a scar like a crescent moon. | 有新月形的疤痕 |
[11:17] | It’s a fairy’s job to protect him. | 保护他是仙子的任务 |
[11:19] | Your job is to raise him. | 你的任务是养大他 |
[11:21] | What I can do, no mere human can. | 我能做的 普通人做不到 |
[11:32] | It’s terrifying how much this little thing changes you, | 这小家伙对你的改变真让人害怕 |
[11:37] | makes you soft and sharp all at once. | 让你心软又敏锐 |
[11:45] | Would you like to hold him? | 你想抱抱他吗 |
[11:52] | I’d love to. | 我很想 |
[11:56] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[11:57] | As you said, it is a fairy’s job to protect him. | 就像你说的 仙子才能保护他 |
[12:00] | But you’re not a fairy. | 但你不是个仙子 |
[12:02] | A small and temporary problem. | 这只是小小的暂时性问题 |
[12:04] | Le sgiathan cumhachd draoidheil. | [咒语] |
[12:11] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[12:15] | – What is that? – An escape plan. | -那是什么 -逃跑计划 |
[12:19] | If things go wrong, | 如果情况不对 |
[12:21] | you need to get the hell out of town and make it to New York. | 你得离开这里 去纽约 |
[12:24] | Well, that’s a nice idea with one teensy hiccup — | 这是个好点子 只有一个问题 |
[12:27] | the only thing I know how to drive is a broom. | 我只会骑扫帚 |
[12:30] | Then we’re going to fix that. | 那我们就来改变这点 |
[12:33] | It’s time for you to learn the other kind of stick. | 你该学会另一种棍子[手动挡]了 |
[12:41] | Bloody hell! | 该死 |
[12:48] | Take it easy. | 慢慢来 |
[12:49] | Brake is on the left. Gas is on the right. | 刹车左边 油门右边 |
[12:52] | I know. They’re just really close together! | 我知道 但他们太近了 |
[12:57] | Zelena! | 塞琳娜 |
[13:01] | It’s pointless! | 这没用的 |
[13:02] | I’ll have to find another way to protect Robin. | 我得另想办法保护罗宾 |
[13:05] | Well, it’s not just about Robin. | 这不仅仅是关于罗宾 |
[13:09] | It’s about… | 还有 |
[13:12] | Well, it’s about Henry. | 还有亨利 |
[13:14] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[13:15] | When the Final Battle comes, | 最后一战来临时 |
[13:16] | he’ll want to fight to the very end. | 他一定会奋斗到底 |
[13:19] | But the thing about battles is, not everyone makes it through. | 但问题是 大战中 不是每个人都能活下来 |
[13:26] | So… | 所以 |
[13:29] | if we lose or… | 如果我们输了 |
[13:33] | …if there are casualties, | 或是有人伤亡 |
[13:35] | he can’t be anywhere near it. | 他不能在场 |
[13:40] | I need you to take him to New York | 我需要你带他去纽约 |
[13:43] | where he will be safe and where… | 他在那里会很安全 |
[13:46] | he can start a new life… | 也能开始新生活 |
[13:49] | with you. | 跟你一起 |
[13:53] | Regina, I-I don’t know what to say. | 瑞金娜 我不知道该说什么了 |
[13:56] | You’d really trust me to raise Henry? | 你真的能信任我去抚养亨利 |
[14:00] | No, I trust him to raise you. | 不 我是相信他能带好你 |
[14:05] | Okay, then, let’s do this. | 那好 我们来吧 |
[14:11] | Hello? | 喂 |
[14:12] | Okay, Regina, time to put on your mayor pants. | 瑞金娜 该拿出你的镇长架势了 |
[14:14] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[14:15] | Blue said that the wand is at the center of Storybrooke, | 蓝仙子说魔杖在童话镇中央 |
[14:16] | so we’re here at the clock tower, | 我们在钟楼了 |
[14:18] | the geographic center of Storybrooke. | 这里是童话镇的地理中心 |
[14:19] | But there’s nothing here, except, you know, the clock. | 但这里什么都没有 只有钟 |
[14:22] | Well, slow down and tell me what you want from me. | 慢点 告诉我需要我做什么 |
[14:25] | You cast the curse, you made the town, | 你施了诅咒 你创造了小镇 |
[14:27] | you must know what Blue meant. | 你肯定明白蓝仙子是什么意思 |
[14:30] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[14:32] | The fairies breathe love and hope, right? | 仙子以爱和希望为呼吸 是吧 |
[14:35] | So when a fairy talks about the center of Storybrooke… | 仙子说童话镇的中心 |
[14:38] | She means the heart of Storybrooke — Granny’s. | 是指童话镇的心脏 外婆家 |
[14:41] | Granny’s. | 外婆家 |
[14:43] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[14:44] | Sorry, sis. | 抱歉 姐姐 |
[14:46] | You’ll have to sit this one out. | 这次你不能去了 |
[14:53] | *Saw the silent shadows did fall* | *沉默的阴影笼罩下来* |
[14:58] | *I cried and called my sweet bairn’s name* | *我哭着呼唤我好孩子的名字* |
[15:02] | *But never saw sweet baby again* | *但再也见不到他了* |
[15:08] | You know, I’ve been keeping this down here | 我把这个放在这里 |
[15:14] | just for you. | 就为了你 |
[15:16] | I’m so happy we get a chance to play. | 很高兴我们有机会玩玩 |
[15:20] | You can’t scare me, Fiona. | 你吓不倒我 菲欧娜 |
[15:22] | Scare you? | 吓你 |
[15:23] | After all the pain you put me through? | 你害我承受了那么多痛苦 |
[15:27] | I’m going to do a lot more than just scare you. | 我可不仅仅是要吓你 |
[15:32] | Because I do need to know where that wand is hidden. | 因为我需要知道那魔杖藏在了哪 |
[15:37] | You can do what you want to me, I won’t talk. | 随你怎么折磨我 我不会说的 |
[15:40] | Who said anything about talking? | 谁说要你说了 |
[15:45] | There are other ways to get information | 想从你的脑袋里得到信息 |
[15:48] | out of that little head of yours, | 还有其他办法 |
[15:51] | and they are so much more… | 而且要 |
[15:54] | fun. | 好玩得多 |
[16:22] | She’s adorable. | 她好可爱 |
[16:24] | And she certainly doesn’t look evil. | 也不邪恶 |
[16:26] | That’s what you said about the last hundred babies. | 之前一百个宝宝你都这么说的 |
[16:29] | And I was right. | 我是对的 |
[16:30] | Not one of them had this crescent scar | 没有一个有你一直在找的 |
[16:32] | you keep looking for. | 新月疤痕 |
[16:34] | When do we stop? | 我们什么时候停止 |
[16:35] | When I’ve checked every child born this winter. | 等我查过了今年冬天生的所有孩子 |
[16:38] | Because one of them is destined to kill my son. | 因为其中一个注定要杀了我儿子 |
[16:45] | It’s not her. | 不是她 |
[16:48] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[16:51] | That child had to be the one. | 肯定是那孩子 |
[16:54] | Do you know what day it is today? | 知道今天是什么日子吗 |
[16:56] | It’s the last day of winter, and that was the last child. | 是冬季的最后一天 那是最后一个孩子了 |
[17:04] | I’m sorry… | 对不起 |
[17:07] | but I will not fail you. | 但我不会辜负你的 |
[17:10] | We haven’t tried everything — not yet. | 我们还没试过一切 |
[17:15] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[17:18] | I found two ancient spells. | 我找到两个古代咒语 |
[17:21] | It won’t be easy, but I think, with your help, | 虽然不简单 但我觉得 如果有你帮忙 |
[17:25] | I could combine them into something very powerful. | 我可以将他们结合成非常强大的东西 |
[17:28] | You want to create a new spell? | 你想创造一个新咒语 |
[17:30] | That’s forbidden. | 那是禁忌 |
[17:32] | I can’t, not even to help your son. | 我不能这么做 即使是帮你儿子也不行 |
[17:34] | This is about more than just my son. | 这不止是为了我儿子 |
[17:36] | When this great evil arrives, how many more will be hurt? | 当强大邪恶来临时 还会多少人受伤 |
[17:40] | Stop being afraid and help me. | 不要再害怕 帮帮我吧 |
[17:45] | Everything I need is in the Sacred Fairy Vault, | 我需要的一切都在仙子密室里 |
[17:49] | and you can get me in. | 而你可以帮我进去 |
[17:52] | Do this with me, | 你帮我 |
[17:54] | so no mother will ever be ripped from her child. | 就再也没有母亲会和她们的孩子分开了 |
[18:07] | Want to tell me about your mom? | 要不要和我说说你母亲 |
[18:08] | Why were we just in her house? | 我们刚刚为什么在她家里 |
[18:11] | It’s a figment of my subconscious. | 那是我潜意识里虚构出来的事 |
[18:13] | – It doesn’t matter. – I think it does. | -不重要 -我认为重要 |
[18:14] | I was an orphan, too. I know how this goes — | 我也是孤儿 我知道这种感觉 |
[18:16] | one moment you hate them, the next you miss them. | 这一刻你讨厌他们 下一刻你又想念他们了 |
[18:19] | I’ve been on that roller coaster. | 我也有过这么急转突变的情绪 |
[18:20] | I just need to know that when I go to defeat her, | 我只是要知道在我打败她的时候 |
[18:22] | that you’re really on my side. | 你真是站在我这边的 |
[18:25] | Are you serious? | 不是吧 |
[18:28] | Do you really think that was a fond memory, | 你真的以为回到这房子里 |
[18:32] | being back in that house? | 是段美好回忆吗 |
[18:34] | That woman never cared for me, never loved me, | 那女人从未在乎过我 从未爱过我 |
[18:39] | never did one thing a mother should. | 从未做过母亲应做的事 |
[18:43] | She never even gave me a name. | 甚至连名字都没给我起 |
[18:48] | And when you defeat her, | 在你打败她时 |
[18:50] | I won’t shed a single tear. | 我一滴眼泪都不会掉 |
[18:54] | So, please, don’t assume we share the same story. | 所以别认为我们有着相同的故事 |
[19:01] | I just want to find my son. | 我只是想找到我儿子 |
[19:05] | I think you already have. | 我想你已经找到了 |
[19:24] | Thank you for fighting for me. | 谢谢你为我而战 |
[19:32] | I would do anything for you, son. | 我会为你做任何事 儿子 |
[19:39] | Now… tell me where your heart is. | 告诉我 你的心在哪 |
[19:45] | I — I can’t. | 我不能说 |
[19:48] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:50] | I don’t know where it is. She has it well-hidden. | 我不知道在哪 她藏好了 |
[19:57] | – Then we’re lost. – No. | -那我们要输了 -不 |
[20:00] | There is something here of use. | 这里有东西可以用 |
[20:02] | The one thing she’s afraid of — | 她害怕的一样东西 |
[20:05] | you learning her darkest secret. | 你会知道她最黑暗的秘密 |
[20:08] | And what is that? | 那是什么 |
[20:11] | The reason she gave you up. | 她抛弃你的原因 |
[20:33] | You’ve searched everywhere for a way to defeat her, | 你到处寻找方法来打败她 |
[20:36] | but I think all your answers are right here, | 但我想你所有的答案就在这里 |
[20:40] | inside you. | 就在你脑海里 |
[20:43] | You just have to be willing to face them. | 你只需要去面对它们 |
[20:50] | Finally! Would you please do something about her? | 终于来了 你们能管管她吗 |
[20:54] | I told you, it’s important. | 我和你说过 这很重要 |
[20:55] | So is my lunch rush. | 我的午餐高峰也很重要 |
[20:57] | All right, people, let’s tear this place apart. | 好吧 各位 我们彻底搜搜这个地方 |
[20:59] | Let’s find that wand. | 找到那根魔杖 |
[21:14] | – Jukebox? – Jukebox. | -自动点唱机 -自动点唱机 |
[21:34] | That’s it. | 找到了 |
[21:37] | The other half, please. | 请给我另外一半 |
[21:39] | Well, hang on just a second. | 等一下 |
[21:40] | How do we know that you are actually you? | 我们怎么知道真的是你 |
[21:42] | Because it’s me. | 因为是我 |
[21:43] | Wait. No. Hook’s right. | 等等 不 虎克说得对 |
[21:44] | We should have a safe word or something. | 我们应该有个安全词之类的 |
[21:45] | How do we know you’re not the Black Fairy? | 我们怎么知道你不是黑仙子 |
[21:46] | Because I am. | 因为我才是 |
[21:50] | Right. Sorry I doubted you, love. | 抱歉怀疑你了 亲爱的 |
[21:52] | That wand won’t do you any good — | 魔杖对你们没什么好处 |
[21:54] | not without the Savior around. | 没有救世主在是没用的 |
[21:57] | – Now, give it here. – Unh-unh. | -给我吧 -想得美 |
[21:59] | My town, my rules. | 我的镇 我做主 |
[22:02] | And you’re not getting this without a fight. | 你别想轻易得到这根魔杖 |
[22:04] | I was hoping you’d say that. | 我正希望你这么说 |
[22:07] | You know, I’ve done so many dark things in my life, | 我一生做过很多坏事 |
[22:10] | but I’ve never had a chance to kill a queen. | 但我还从来未没杀过一个王后呢 |
[22:14] | And I’ve never killed a fairy. | 我也从没杀过仙子呢 |
[22:25] | I know you think you own this town, | 我知道你认为自己主宰这个小镇 |
[22:28] | but I invented it — all of it. | 但小镇全都是我虚构的 |
[22:30] | Oh, please. | 少来 |
[22:32] | You didn’t even have the guts to cast your own curse. | 你连自己施咒的勇气都没有 |
[22:37] | Regina! | 瑞金娜 |
[22:38] | Stay back. I got this. | 别插手 我可以搞定她 |
[22:41] | I should have buried you in that dwarf mine. | 我就该把你埋在矮人矿里 |
[22:44] | Yes, but you didn’t. | 是的 但是你没有 |
[22:46] | And now, thanks to my sister, your plan is over. | 多谢我姐姐 你的计划失败了 |
[22:51] | That witch made a fatal mistake — | 那女巫犯了一个致命的错误 |
[22:54] | one you’re going to have to pay for right now. | 一个你现在必须要付出代价的错误 |
[23:12] | Miss me? | 想我了吗 |
[23:22] | You know, this whole driving thing’s quite easy | 当你想撞东西的时候 |
[23:24] | when you’re actually trying to hit something. | 开车其实很容易 |
[23:35] | So, what now? | 现在怎么做 |
[23:37] | I’m just supposed to stare at this blanket | 我就该盯着这块毯子 |
[23:38] | and hope my memories appear? | 希望我的记忆出现吗 |
[23:40] | Your mother doesn’t want you to know why she gave you up, | 你母亲不想你知道她为什么抛弃你 |
[23:41] | so that’s exactly what we need to find out. | 所以我们要找出这件事的原因 |
[23:43] | But this isn’t working. | 但是这样不行 |
[23:46] | Gold, I get it. | 戈登 我懂的 |
[23:48] | It’s okay to be scared. | 你害怕了 但没关系 |
[23:49] | Miss Swan, you are treading | 斯旺小姐 你现在的所作所为 |
[23:50] | where few who have dared tread survive. | 真让我恨不得杀了你 |
[23:52] | We’re past threats. | 你已经吓不到我了 |
[23:54] | I know what you’re going through. | 我知道你正在经历什么 |
[23:55] | This is bigger than anything you’ve ever faced. | 这比你经历过的一切都要严重 |
[23:57] | No curse, no monster | 比起知道为什么自己会被抛弃 |
[23:59] | is ever going to be as terrifying | 被诅咒或者遇到怪兽 |
[24:01] | as finding out why you were abandoned. | 都算不上可怕 |
[24:05] | You think I’m afraid of the truth? | 你觉得我害怕的是真相 |
[24:06] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[24:07] | I think it means being vulnerable, and you and I | 我想这意味你会觉得脆弱 而你和我 |
[24:09] | are people who are really bad at being vulnerable. | 都是一感到不安就手足无措 |
[24:14] | If you won’t do it for you, then do it for your son. | 如果你自己做不到 那就想想你儿子 |
[24:18] | This is his story, too. | 这也是他的故事 |
[24:22] | You’ve come this far, Father. | 你已经经历了这么多了 父亲 |
[24:25] | Just let the rest in. | 何必还在乎这一点呢 |
[24:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:43] | *I cried and called my sweet bairn’s name* | *我哭着呼唤我好孩子的名字* |
[24:48] | *But never saw sweet baby again* | *但再也见不到他了* |
[25:05] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[25:08] | The Sacred Vault of the Fairies. | 仙子密室 |
[25:11] | I heard tales of it as a child. | 我小时候听说过它 |
[25:15] | It looks like your little trick worked, | 看起来你的小伎俩奏效了 |
[25:16] | Miss Swan. | 斯旺小姐 |
[25:19] | That’s my mother. | 那是我母亲 |
[25:23] | And that’s me. | 那是我 |
[25:28] | So, your mother wasn’t always the Black Fairy. | 所以你母亲不是生来就是黑仙子 |
[25:31] | Tiger Lily, do you know where the wolfsbane is? | 老虎莉莉 你知道附子草在哪吗 |
[25:35] | It’s the last ingredient. | 那是最后一味材料 |
[25:37] | Do you have any idea how dangerous that is? | 你知道那有多危险吗 |
[25:41] | What kind of spell is this, anyway? | 这道咒语到底是干什么的 |
[25:47] | No. | 不 |
[25:49] | No, this isn’t a spell at all. | 不 这根本不是咒语 |
[25:51] | This is a curse. | 这是诅咒 |
[25:52] | Call it what you want. | 随便你怎么叫 |
[25:53] | It will protect my child. | 它能保护我的孩子 |
[25:55] | I found what I need. | 我找到我要的了 |
[26:01] | It’ll all be over soon. | 这一切很快就会结束了 |
[26:05] | I’m sorry. I can’t let you cast this. | 对不起 我不能让你使用它 |
[26:07] | You’re his fairy godmother. | 你是他的仙女教母 |
[26:09] | Why won’t you let me save him? | 你为什么不让我救他 |
[26:10] | Because the cost is too high. | 因为代价太巨大了 |
[26:12] | You’re trying to create something | 你要创造的 |
[26:14] | that never should be — | 是从来不该出现的东西 |
[26:15] | a terrible curse, a dark curse. | 一道可怕的诅咒 黑暗的诅咒 |
[26:20] | It will save my son. | 它能救我的儿子 |
[26:23] | It will send the child destined to destroy him far away, | 它会把命中毁掉我儿子的孩子 |
[26:27] | to a land without magic. | 送到没有魔法的国度去 |
[26:28] | Not just that child — it will banish every child. | 不只是那个孩子 它会送走所有的孩子 |
[26:32] | It’s the only way to be sure. | 这是唯一万全的办法 |
[26:35] | Please, I have to save him. | 求你了 我必须救他 |
[26:39] | Aren’t fairies supposed to protect children? | 难道仙子们不是该保护孩子吗 |
[26:42] | I am, and so is your son. | 没错 你的儿子也是 |
[26:46] | He’s destined to die so that other children may live. | 只有他死了其他孩子才能活下来 |
[26:49] | That is the fate of the Savior. | 这是救世主的命运 |
[26:57] | No. | 不 |
[26:58] | Savior or not, I will not let my son die. | 不管他是不是救世主 我都不会让他死 |
[27:07] | And if I have to kill his own fairy godmother to protect him, | 如果为了保护他我必须杀了他的仙女教母 |
[27:12] | then that’s exactly what I’ll do. | 我也会毫不犹豫 |
[27:31] | “And you will know the great evil | “见新月之痕 |
[27:33] | by the crescent it bears.” | 始知极恶之人” |
[27:39] | Evil was not born this winter. | 邪恶不是在这个冬天出生的 |
[27:43] | It was made. | 是被创造出来的 |
[27:46] | That’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[27:47] | Fiona…it’s you. | 菲欧娜 是你 |
[27:51] | You are the great evil. | 你就是那个极恶之人 |
[27:55] | You and your son are destined to destroy each other. | 你和你的儿子命中注定会毁掉对方 |
[28:13] | Now that nap time’s over, it’s time for battle. | 既然小憩时间结束了 就开始战斗吧 |
[28:18] | You found the other half. | 你找到了另一半 |
[28:19] | Indeed I did. | 是找的了 |
[28:21] | Now let’s go de-wing that bat. | 现在我们去教训那只老蝙蝠吧 |
[28:22] | Actually… I don’t think I’m the Savior | 说实话 我觉得我不是 |
[28:26] | that’s supposed to fight the Black Fairy. | 命定要跟黑仙子战斗的救世主 |
[28:30] | Gold… this is on you. | 戈登 那个人是你 |
[28:35] | Wait. Gold is a Savior? | 等等 戈登是救世主 |
[28:37] | Rumple, is this true? | 朗普 是真的吗 |
[28:41] | Yes, it’s true. | 对 是真的 |
[28:46] | All these years… | 这么多年来… |
[28:48] | all these years I’ve known | 这么多年来一直只知道 |
[28:49] | there was a good man behind the beast. | 野兽之下藏着一个善良的灵魂 |
[28:52] | Now you know it, too. | 现在你也知道了 |
[28:55] | I don’t know what I know… | 我不懂我知道了什么… |
[29:02] | …but I know I must do this. | 但我知道我必须这么做 |
[29:05] | Let me help you. I can — | 让我帮你 我能… |
[29:06] | No. I’ve put you in enough danger. | 不 我已经让你身陷险境了 |
[29:13] | I think it’s best that I face my mother alone. | 我想我最好还是一个人面对我的母亲 |
[29:31] | I see you’ve mended that dreadful thing. | 看来你修好了那根破玩意儿 |
[29:39] | This wand was meant to destroy you… | 这根魔杖注定会击败你… |
[29:43] | as was I. | 我也会 |
[29:50] | You found out. | 你知道了 |
[29:54] | In some ways, I always knew. | 某种程度上 我一直都知道 |
[29:58] | Just needed to remember. | 只是需要记起来 |
[30:02] | I was meant to be the Savior, Mother. | 我本应该成为救世主的 母亲 |
[30:06] | You were just afraid that I would kill you, | 你只是害怕我会杀了你 |
[30:09] | and that’s why you left me. | 所以你离开了我 |
[30:11] | That’s what you think? | 你是这么想的吗 |
[30:15] | All that effort, | 费了那么大劲 |
[30:17] | and you didn’t even find what you were looking for. | 你根本没找到你一直在找的东西 |
[30:19] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[30:20] | Your mind games won’t work anymore. | 你的心理游戏没用了 |
[30:23] | Don’t you want the real answer to your question? | 难道你不想知道你问题的真实答案吗 |
[30:26] | I have my answer. | 我有自己的答案 |
[30:27] | You have an answer. | 你只知其一 不知其二 |
[30:30] | You of all people know… there’s always more. | 你最应该知道 真相不止如此 |
[30:36] | What more, Mother? | 还有什么 母亲 |
[30:39] | Why did you leave me? | 你为什么离开我 |
[30:43] | Why don’t I… | 不如我来 |
[30:46] | show you what happened? | 告诉你怎么回事 |
[30:51] | Please don’t do this, Fiona. | 请别这么做 菲欧娜 |
[30:54] | We can find another way, together. | 我们一起还能找到办法 |
[30:56] | We already tried that and failed. | 我们已经试过了 但不管用 |
[30:59] | Enough! | 够了 |
[31:03] | No one will be crushing any hearts today. | 今天没人会捏碎谁的心脏 |
[31:09] | So, you both want the same thing — | 所以你俩目的一致 |
[31:11] | to see my son die at my hand? | 都希望我的孩子死在我手里 |
[31:15] | I think I know how I can break your destiny. | 我好像知道如何打破你们的命运 |
[31:20] | These shears can sever your fate. | 这把剪子可以剪断你的命运 |
[31:22] | Sacrifice your powers | 牺牲你的力量 |
[31:24] | and you will no longer be the great evil. | 你不再会成为大恶人 |
[31:26] | You won’t be responsible for your son’s death. | 你不用为你儿子的死负责 |
[31:29] | No. | 不 |
[31:31] | I need my power. | 我需要我的力量 |
[31:35] | If I sever his destiny, | 如果我剪断他的命运 |
[31:37] | we can be together, | 我们还可以在一起 |
[31:39] | and I will still be strong enough to protect him. | 我仍然有足够的力量保护他 |
[31:45] | Fiona, no. | 菲欧娜 不 |
[31:48] | Don’t do this. | 不要这样 |
[31:49] | Your son is destined to be a great hero. | 你的儿子注定会成为伟大的英雄 |
[31:51] | Do not take that from him. You do not need the power. | 不要夺走他的命运 你也不需要力量 |
[31:55] | Don’t tell me what I need. | 别告诉我我需要做什么 |
[32:08] | I promise you, son, | 我向你承诺 儿子 |
[32:10] | I will spend every moment of every day | 我会不惜每分每秒 |
[32:12] | trying to find my way back to you! | 想办法找回你 |
[32:24] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[32:28] | Why did you want me to believe you hated me? | 你为什么要让我相信你恨我 |
[32:31] | I was banished to that empty, wretched place, Rumple. | 我被驱逐到那空虚悲惨的地方 朗普 |
[32:36] | It was easier to let you hate me, | 至少在我们找到办法团聚以前 |
[32:39] | at least until we found a way for us to be together. | 让你恨我更简单 |
[32:42] | You didn’t have to be banished. | 你不一定要被驱逐 |
[32:44] | You chose your power over mine. | 是你选择保存自己的力量 而非我 |
[32:48] | I was trying to protect you. | 我是想保护你 |
[32:53] | As someone who has made the very same decision, | 我自己也做过同样的决定 |
[32:58] | I know a lie when I hear it. | 我能识破这个谎言 |
[33:01] | You sentenced me to a life of cowardice. | 你给了我一辈子的懦弱 |
[33:05] | I altered your fate so that we could be a family together. | 我改变了你的命运 我们一家才能团聚 |
[33:11] | Everything I did was for you, to protect you. | 我做的一切都是为了你 保护你 |
[33:16] | It’s a vile, dangerous world, son. | 这是个卑鄙危险的世界 儿子 |
[33:21] | Because of villains like you… | 因为有你和我这样的… |
[33:26] | and me. | 恶人 |
[33:34] | Then you know that, if my choice was wrong… | 那你就会知道 即使我的选择错了 |
[33:41] | …I did it out of love. | 也是因为爱 |
[33:45] | I’m sorry I caused you pain. | 很抱歉我造成了你的痛苦 |
[33:48] | And what about Gideon? | 那吉迪恩呢 |
[33:51] | What about all the pain you caused him? | 你给他造成的痛苦呢 |
[33:53] | That pain made him strong. | 那痛苦让他强大 |
[33:58] | It seems… | 似乎 |
[34:01] | our family’s history spins on a dark, | 我们的家庭一直经历着 |
[34:05] | endless wheel. | 黑暗的恶性循环 |
[34:07] | I became the Dark One to save Baelfire from the Ogres War, | 我为了把比尔菲从食人魔战争中救出来成为了黑暗者 |
[34:12] | and I tried to sever Gideon from his fate… | 我想剪断吉迪恩的宿命 |
[34:16] | so that he wouldn’t hate me. | 让他不会恨我 |
[34:21] | So, you understand what I’ve done. | 所以你理解我的行为 |
[34:29] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:34] | And now we can finally be a family… | 我们现在终于能成为一家人了 |
[34:42] | …if you’ll forgive me. | 如果你能原谅我 |
[34:48] | Can you? | 你能吗 |
[35:16] | Fiona. | 菲欧娜 |
[35:22] | Where is Fiona? | 菲欧娜人呢 |
[35:30] | She isn’t coming back, is she? | 她不会回来了 是吧 |
[35:33] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕是的 |
[35:36] | It was an accident. | 事出意外 |
[35:38] | She was trying to protect your son. | 她一直想保护你们的儿子 |
[35:41] | Of course she was. | 她当然想 |
[35:43] | There’s none more caring in all of the realms — | 这世上没有比她对孩子的爱更深的情感了 |
[35:48] | only one of the infinite reasons why she was the love of my life. | 这是我爱她的无数理由之一 |
[35:54] | And now he will be the love of your life. | 现在他会成为你的挚爱 |
[35:57] | How? | 怎么做 |
[36:00] | How can I raise him alone? | 我要怎么独自抚养他 |
[36:02] | By trying. | 努力尝试 |
[36:04] | Your son needs his father now. | 你的儿子现在需要他的父亲 |
[36:08] | And he also needs a name, so why don’t you start there? | 他也需要一个名字 不如从名字开始 |
[36:15] | Once, this child was perfect. | 这孩子本来很完美 |
[36:18] | He was supposed to bring great light to our lives. | 他本应该为我们带来伟大的光明 |
[36:27] | But now my wife is dead, thanks to him. | 但现在我的妻子因他而死 |
[36:35] | I know a name perfect. | 我知道一个完美的名字 |
[36:41] | Rumplestiltskin. | 朗普斯金 |
[36:53] | Is that… | 那是… |
[36:55] | Hers, yes. | 她的 是的 |
[37:00] | The Black Fairy has been banished for good. | 黑仙子已经被永远地驱逐了 |
[37:04] | You really did it. | 你真的做到了 |
[37:06] | And the Blue Fairy? | 蓝仙子呢 |
[37:07] | Safe — back with her kind. | 很安全 回归仙子那里了 |
[37:09] | All is as it was. | 一切如故 |
[37:12] | Thank you, Gold. | 谢谢你 戈登 |
[37:14] | Looks like the wedding can happen tomorrow, thanks to you. | 多亏了你 看来明天就能举办婚礼了 |
[37:21] | You did good, Savior. | 你做得好 救世主 |
[37:41] | Thank you, Father. | 谢谢你 父亲 |
[37:48] | Welcome home, son. | 欢迎回家 儿子 |
[38:06] | I’ve missed you so much. | 我真的很想你 |
[38:10] | Both of you. | 想你们俩 |
[38:13] | And I’m so sorry I allowed her to take control of me. | 很抱歉我让她控制了我 |
[38:17] | Can you forgive me? | 你们能原谅我吗 |
[38:18] | Of course we can. | 当然 |
[38:21] | You were under her control. | 你是被她控制了 |
[38:23] | I can only imagine how difficult that was, but look — | 我都不敢想象那种感觉 但… |
[38:26] | you needn’t worry about her ever again. | 你再也不用担心她了 |
[38:30] | I know how hard that must have been, | 我知道那一定很难 |
[38:32] | facing your mother like that, Rumple. | 要那样面对你母亲 朗普 |
[38:37] | Well, it’s over now. | 都结束了 |
[38:39] | The Black Fairy will never again be a problem for us. | 黑仙子对我们再也不是问题了 |
[38:44] | I’m proud of you, you know? | 我为你骄傲 |
[38:46] | You did what you said you would. | 我信守了承诺 |
[38:48] | You fought for this family. | 你为我们这个家而战 |
[38:52] | You saved your son. | 救了你的儿子 |
[38:57] | I’ll make a promise to you, Belle, | 我要向你承诺 贝儿 |
[39:00] | and to you, Gideon — | 也对你 吉迪恩 |
[39:03] | it may not always seem apparent at the time, | 也许有时我的行为看上去不是那么明显 |
[39:07] | but everything I do is for you, | 但我所做的一切都是为了你们 |
[39:10] | to keep you safe. | 为了你们的安全 |
[39:21] | Henry, just the lad I was after. | 亨利 我正找你呢 |
[39:24] | – That sounds ominous. – Not at all. | -听着不是好消息 -完全反了 |
[39:26] | Now, you and I have had quite a few missions together — | 我们曾一起完成过不少任务 |
[39:29] | Wookie Prisoner Gag, our time on the Nautilus. | 装囚犯伎俩 还有鹦鹉螺号上 |
[39:32] | That was more of a mishap than a mission. | 那次更像是事故 而不是任务 |
[39:34] | Well, some were more successful than others, admittedly, | 不得不承认 那次确实不太成功 |
[39:37] | but…you and I have been through quite a lot together, | 但我们一起经历过很多 |
[39:40] | haven’t we? | 是吧 |
[39:42] | Which is why I’m asking for your assistance now — | 所以现在我请求你的帮助 |
[39:45] | and this might be the most important mission yet — | 这也是有史以来最重要的任务 |
[39:49] | Operation Best Man. | 最佳伴郎行动 |
[39:54] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[39:56] | I’m… | 我… |
[40:00] | but with it comes great responsibility. | 但责任也很重的 |
[40:02] | For the next 24 hours, you and you alone | 接下来的一天里 我们俩 |
[40:05] | will be the keeper of this most valuable treasure — | 要保管好最重要的财宝 |
[40:09] | the wedding rings. | 婚戒 |
[40:11] | And guard them with your life. | 你要用生命保护它 |
[40:12] | If you lose them, your mother will most certainly kill you. | 如果弄丢了 你妈妈一定会杀了你的 |
[40:16] | His mother will do what now? | 他妈妈会做什么 |
[40:18] | Henry and I were just discussing business — | 亨利和我在商量事情呢 |
[40:21] | between men. | 男人之间的事 |
[40:23] | You can count on me. | 包在我身上 |
[40:24] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[40:27] | Tomorrow? You live here. | 明天见吗 你住这儿啊 |
[40:29] | Aye, but I’m not staying here tonight. | 是的 但我今晚不住这儿 |
[40:30] | It’s bad luck to see the bride before the wedding. | 婚礼前见新娘不吉利 |
[40:32] | You can’t be serious. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[40:33] | A seafaring man does not take superstitions lightly. | 海上漂的男人很看重迷信的 |
[40:36] | The last thing you and I need is another stitch of bad luck. | 你和我最不需要的就是又一次的坏运气 |
[40:38] | After tomorrow, there’ll be no getting rid of me. | 过了明天 你就摆脱不了我了 |
[40:42] | – Promise? – Aye. | -保证吗 -保证 |
[41:01] | So…did they trust you? | 他们信你了吗 |
[41:06] | Of course they did. | 当然 |
[41:10] | The heart — they believed it was mine? | 那颗心 他们以为是我的了吗 |
[41:15] | No one ever doubts me. | 没人怀疑我 |
[41:19] | You may have been born the Savior, but admit it — | 你也许生来是救世主 但承认吧 |
[41:23] | you simply adore being the Dark One. | 你就是喜欢当黑暗者 |
[41:27] | I suppose I do have an affinity for the darker things in life. | 我想我的确更喜欢黑暗的事物 |
[41:32] | Call it a family trait. | 算是家族遗传吧 |
[41:36] | Then I assume you have Belle and Gideon safely tucked away? | 我想你也已经将贝儿和吉迪恩安置好了吧 |
[41:40] | Both peacefully asleep and safe, | 都睡得香甜呢 |
[41:44] | with no idea of what’s to come. | 不知道会发生什么 |
[41:46] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:47] | Because what’s to come, my beautiful boy… | 因为马上要发生的 我亲爱的孩子 |
[41:53] | …is, at long last, a happy ending for our family. | 将是我们一家人长久幸福的美好结局 |
[41:59] | The Final Battle. | 最后一战 |
[42:01] | You may no longer be the Savior, but one still stands. | 你也许不是救世主了 但还有一位救世主在 |
[42:07] | And tomorrow is a very special day for Emma Swan. | 而明天对艾玛·斯旺来说是特殊的一天 |
[42:14] | Tomorrow is the day she dies. | 明天就是她的死期 |