时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The Evil Queen sent everyone from the Enchanted Forest here. | 森林里被施咒人都被巫后送到这里 |
[00:05] | That’s what you’re going with? | 你是这样想的吗 |
[00:06] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[00:07] | – How long will you be with us? – A week. | -你要在这里住多久 -一周 |
[00:09] | It’s your destiny. | 这是你的使命 |
[00:10] | You’re gonna bring back the happy endings. | 你会带来那个幸福的结局 |
[00:12] | I do hope you like apples. | 我希望你喜欢苹果 |
[00:14] | It’s poison. | 这个有毒 |
[00:14] | You may not believe in the curse, | 你也许不相信诅咒 |
[00:16] | but I believe in you. | 但我相信你 |
[00:19] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[00:20] | Every story in this book actually happened. | 书里的每个故事都曾经发生过 |
[00:22] | Goodbye, Emma. | 再见了 艾玛 |
[00:25] | Henry, you were right about the curse. | 你说的没错 真的有诅咒 |
[00:27] | I should’ve believed you. | 我应该相信你的 |
[00:33] | I love you, Henry. | 我爱你 亨利 |
[00:41] | This might be the most important mission yet — | 这也是有史以来最重要的任务 |
[00:44] | Operation Best Man. | 最佳伴郎行动 |
[01:26] | Wake up. Wake up, honey. Wake up. | 醒醒 亲爱的 醒醒 |
[01:28] | What is it, Father? | 怎么了 父亲 |
[01:29] | It’s time. They found us. | 时候到了 他们找到我们了 |
[01:32] | Don’t be frightened. It’ll be all right. | 别害怕 不会有事的 |
[01:34] | I’ll stay behind, give you time to escape. | 我会留下 给你时间逃跑 |
[01:35] | No, I won’t leave you. I’ll help you fight. | 不 我不丢下你 我帮你战斗 |
[01:38] | No, no. You can’t. | 不 不行 |
[01:40] | You have to make sure it stays safe. | 你得确保它的安全 |
[01:42] | You have it, don’t you? | 在你这儿吧 |
[01:43] | Of course. | 当然 |
[01:45] | It never leaves my side. | 它从不离开我左右 |
[01:47] | Oh, good. | 那就好 |
[01:49] | It may be the realm’s only hope of defeating the darkness. | 这可能是各个国度抵御黑暗的唯一希望 |
[01:52] | I will guard it with my life. | 我会以生命保护它 |
[01:53] | It won’t come to that. Now, come on. | 不会走到那一步的 走吧 |
[01:57] | You need to get to safety. | 你得去安全的地方 |
[02:00] | You need to share these stories. | 你得散播这些故事 |
[02:02] | But who will believe them? | 但谁会信啊 |
[02:05] | Someday…someone will. | 总有一天 总有人会的 |
[02:08] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[02:09] | Don’t worry about me. You need to go! | 别担心我 你得走了 |
[02:11] | I — | 我 |
[02:12] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[02:13] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[02:16] | Go! Go! | 快走 |
[02:43] | The Black Fairy’s curse! | 黑仙子的诅咒 |
[02:45] | It’s here! | 来了 |
[02:49] | Where do you think it’s taking us? | 你觉得它会带我们去哪 |
[02:50] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[02:51] | Wherever we end up, we’re gonna win. | 不管我们到了哪 我们都会赢的 |
[03:59] | Archie! Hey, Archie! | 阿奇 阿奇 |
[04:01] | What happened?! What’s going on? | 发生什么了 怎么回事 |
[04:03] | What did the Black Fairy’s curse do? | 黑仙子的诅咒产生了什么 |
[04:06] | Really, Henry? | 不是吧 亨利 |
[04:08] | Black Fairy? Curse? | 黑仙子 诅咒 |
[04:10] | Henry, I-I-I thought we were past all this. | 亨利 我们不都过了这个阶段了吗 |
[04:13] | She’s done something to you, to — to everyone. | 她对你做了什么 对大家都做了什么 |
[04:17] | Henry, um… | 亨利 |
[04:18] | do I need to schedule another appointment? | 要我再安排一次预约吗 |
[04:20] | – Where is she? – Who? | -她在哪 -谁 |
[04:22] | You know who. Where’s my mom? | 你知道谁 我妈妈在哪 |
[04:24] | Henry… | 亨利 |
[04:27] | you know exactly where Emma is. | 你很清楚艾玛在哪 |
[04:29] | She’s in the same place that she’s been | 她还在这两年来 |
[04:31] | for the last two years. | 她一直待的地方 |
[04:50] | Emma? | 艾玛 |
[04:51] | You have a visitor. | 你有访客 |
[04:53] | Your son. | 你儿子 |
[05:08] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[05:09] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[05:12] | Thank God you remember me. | 谢天谢地你记得我 |
[05:14] | Of course I remember you. | 我当然记得你 |
[05:15] | Good, ’cause I just looked all over town, | 很好 因为我找遍了全镇 |
[05:16] | and I couldn’t find the rest of our family — | 都找不到我们其他的家人 |
[05:18] | Snow, David, Hook. | 白雪 戴维 虎克 |
[05:19] | – No, no. Stop. – What? | -不不 停下 -怎么了 |
[05:21] | I’m not going down that road again. | 我不要再走那条老路了 |
[05:23] | I’ve worked way too hard for you to undo my progress. | 我付出了太多努力 不能被你破坏我的进展 |
[05:26] | Progress? | 进展 |
[05:27] | You know what I mean. | 你明白我的意思 |
[05:32] | Those people — | 那些人 |
[05:32] | Snow White, Prince Charming, Captain Hook — | 白雪公主 白马王子 虎克船长 |
[05:34] | none of them are real. | 他们都不是真的 |
[05:35] | My parents are not fairy-tale characters. | 我父母不是童话人物 |
[05:37] | No one in Storybrooke is. There’s no curse. | 童话镇的人都不是 也没有什么诅咒 |
[05:39] | This is just a regular town. | 这只是个普通的小镇 |
[05:41] | Mom…what happened to you? | 妈妈 你是怎么了 |
[05:43] | What happened to me is I’m getting better. | 我在好起来 |
[05:45] | I ended up in this nuthouse because I believed you back then, | 我会进这个疯人院就是因为我当初信了你 |
[05:48] | bought into all of it. | 全信了 |
[05:49] | No, this is the Black Fairy. | 不 这是黑仙子作的怪 |
[05:51] | She said she would take away your family, | 她说会夺走你的家人 |
[05:53] | and this is how. | 她就是这样做到的 |
[05:54] | – She cursed you. – No! No more curses. | -她诅咒了你 -不 别说什么诅咒了 |
[05:57] | I just… | 我就是 |
[05:59] | want to get well so that maybe — | 想好起来 那样或许 |
[06:02] | maybe I can be your mother. | 我就能做你的妈妈了 |
[06:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:05] | How long have you been a patient here? | 你在这里做了多久的病人了 |
[06:06] | You know how long I’ve been here. | 你很清楚 |
[06:09] | Maybe it’ll help if you relive it. | 或许你回想一下会有帮助 |
[06:13] | Ever since you tried to prove that fairy tales were real | 自从你吃下那个有毒的苹果酥饼 |
[06:15] | by eating a poisoned apple turnover. | 想证明童话都是真的 |
[06:17] | You ended up in the hospital for weeks. | 结果你入院数周 |
[06:19] | You barely made it through. | 险些丧命 |
[06:20] | No, that’s not how it happened. | 不 事实不是那样的 |
[06:22] | Don’t you remember? I did eat the turnover, | 你不记得了吗 我吃了酥饼 |
[06:24] | but you fought a dragon | 但你斗过了一只龙 |
[06:26] | and woke me with true love’s kiss. | 然后用真爱之吻唤醒了我 |
[06:27] | – Oh, my God. Henry, stop! – You woke me, a-and you — | -天呐 亨利 行了 -你唤醒了我 |
[06:30] | This is crazy. | 这真是疯了 |
[06:32] | You’re the one who’s supposed to be getting better. | 你才需要好起来 |
[06:34] | – Don’t go back. – But it’s true. | -别回到老路上 -但这是真的 |
[06:36] | Henry, you were not saved by a kiss. | 亨利 你不是被吻唤醒的 |
[06:38] | That’s ridiculous. | 那太荒唐了 |
[06:39] | You were saved by medicine, by Dr. Whale | 你是医药救回来的 是威尔医生 |
[06:41] | and by…hospital. | 是医院 |
[06:42] | It’s time. | 到时候了 |
[06:45] | Stop it. | 别 |
[06:46] | You can’t take that. You can’t take anything. | 你不能服那个 你不能服任何东西 |
[06:49] | It might be how the Black Fairy is keeping you from remembering. | 黑仙子可能就是这样抑制你的记忆的 |
[06:53] | Henry, just let me — | 亨利 让我 |
[06:54] | – Look. – Oh. Okay. | -看 -好吧 |
[06:55] | This page I wrote — | 我写的这一页 |
[06:56] | It means that the Final Battle is coming. | 这表明最后一战即将到来 |
[06:59] | The key to winning it is in here. | 取胜的关键就在这里 |
[07:01] | But we can’t do that until you start believing. | 但除非你开始相信 我们就做不到 |
[07:08] | Sorry about him. | 别介意他 |
[07:12] | You have to stop doing that, | 你不能再这样了 |
[07:13] | or your mother’s not gonna let you keep visiting me. | 否则你妈妈就不会再让你来看我了 |
[07:16] | Regina. She’s here? | 瑞金娜 她也在吗 |
[07:18] | Who’s Regina? | 瑞金娜是谁 |
[07:20] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[07:22] | There’s my boy. | 我的好儿子 |
[07:25] | Madame Mayor, I’m sorry. | 镇长女士 对不起 |
[07:28] | I didn’t know he was coming today. | 我不知道他今天要来 |
[07:29] | How many times have I told you? | 我跟你说多少次了 |
[07:31] | It’s Fiona. | 叫我菲奥娜 |
[07:34] | No need for titles here. | 不必拘礼 |
[07:38] | Now, Henry… | 亨利 |
[07:40] | shouldn’t you be at school? | 你不是该在学校吗 |
[07:41] | Of course. | 当然 |
[07:42] | I just wanted to see my… other mom. | 我就是想看看我另一个妈妈 |
[07:46] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[07:47] | Where did you find that? | 你在哪找到的 |
[07:49] | Oh, no. I think I’ll hold onto this. | 不 这个还是我来保管吧 |
[07:50] | Nothing but trouble seems to come from this book. | 这书似乎只能带来麻烦 |
[07:56] | Now, Henry, back to school. | 亨利 回学校吧 |
[07:58] | I’ll see you at dinner. | 我们晚饭时见 |
[08:00] | Emma and I have some business to discuss. | 艾玛和我还有事要商量 |
[08:02] | Okay, Mom. | 好吧 妈妈 |
[08:08] | Whatever she wants you to do, don’t do it. | 不管她叫你做什么 都别做 |
[08:19] | Now then… | 好了 |
[08:20] | I think somebody needs to take their medicine. | 我觉得有人需要吃药了 |
[08:51] | David. David! | 戴维 戴维 |
[08:55] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[09:02] | No. | 不 |
[09:04] | No. Emma? | 不 艾玛 |
[09:06] | Emma?! | 艾玛 |
[09:09] | She’s gone. | 她不见了 |
[09:11] | The fairy — she’s as good as her word. | 仙子 她真所言不虚 |
[09:13] | She ripped us apart. | 她把我们拆散了 |
[09:15] | Ripped us apart?! Where the blazes are we?! | 拆散 我们在哪啊 |
[09:18] | This is…our palace. | 这是我们的宫殿 |
[09:20] | What now? | 什么 |
[09:22] | We’re in the Enchanted Forest. | 我们在魔法森林 |
[09:24] | Well, she has panache, I’ll give her that. | 她还挺会耍派头 |
[09:27] | She took you from your wedding to theirs. | 她把你从你们的婚礼带到了他们的婚礼上 |
[09:30] | This is where we got married. | 这是我们结婚的地方 |
[09:32] | Right before we were cursed. | 就在我们被诅咒之前 |
[09:35] | Henry? Henry?! | 亨利 亨利 |
[09:37] | Henry?! | 亨利 |
[09:39] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[09:41] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[09:42] | If she thinks she can rip this family apart… | 如果她觉得她能拆散这个家 |
[09:46] | Curses have never stopped us before. | 诅咒可从未阻止过我们 |
[09:48] | Today will be no different. | 今天也不会例外 |
[09:51] | We’ll get Emma and Henry back. | 我们会找回艾玛和亨利的 |
[09:54] | Wherever they may be. | 不管他们在哪 |
[09:57] | Hey, guys. I’m fine, really. | 两位 我真的没事 |
[09:59] | Uh, all due respect, Emma, but you do seem quite agitated. | 别介意 艾玛 但你看上去挺焦躁的 |
[10:02] | – Not at all. – Are you sure, dear? | -完全没有 -你确定吗 亲爱的 |
[10:04] | Yes, really. | 真的 |
[10:05] | Everything is okay. | 一切都好 |
[10:06] | Well, I just came to check on your progress. | 我就是来看看你的进展 |
[10:09] | As mayor of Storybrooke, | 作为童话镇镇长 |
[10:10] | can you blame me for taking a keen interest | 你能怪我殷切关心我们的 |
[10:12] | in all of our residents? | 每一位居民吗 |
[10:13] | All of your “troubled” residents. | 每一位”有困扰”的居民 |
[10:15] | All due respect, Dr. Hopper and Madame Mayor, | 恕我直言 和普医生和镇长女士 |
[10:19] | I know exactly what this is really about. | 我很清楚这究竟是为了什么 |
[10:22] | Do you now? | 是吗 |
[10:26] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[10:29] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[10:30] | Well, you are his biological mother, and he is my son, | 你是他的亲生母亲 而他是我儿子 |
[10:34] | so perhaps there is a bit more to my interest. | 或许这是与我更切身相关 |
[10:37] | I don’t think that’s any secret. | 这应该不是秘密 |
[10:39] | – I feel so loved. – Uh, sarcasm aside, | -我觉得好受关爱 -抛开讽刺 |
[10:41] | Emma has been doing quite well of late. | 艾玛最近真的很不错 |
[10:43] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[10:44] | Dr. Hopper’s reports are very encouraging. | 和普医生的报告很让人振奋 |
[10:48] | I don’t think I’m talking out of school to say | 我觉得我应该可以说 |
[10:52] | you might be eligible for release soon. | 你或许很快就可以出院了 |
[10:56] | Wouldn’t it be nice to paint a different view | 能换个风景画画 |
[10:58] | than these dreary, old hospital grounds? | 看看医院外的世界多好啊 |
[11:00] | We are working on the landscaping. | 我们在改进景观美化 |
[11:02] | Perhaps even the Boston skyline? | 或许甚至去波士顿看看 |
[11:05] | As I recall, you had a lovely apartment | 我记得 你有间不错的公寓 |
[11:07] | overlooking it all. | 能俯瞰城市天际 |
[11:08] | Wouldn’t it be nice to go back? | 回去那里多好啊 |
[11:11] | Yeah. It would be nice. | 嗯 那是不错 |
[11:13] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:15] | Because it’s not just your well-being | 因为我担心的不仅仅是 |
[11:16] | that I’m concerned with. | 你的安康 |
[11:17] | It’s Henry’s. | 还有亨利的 |
[11:18] | He’s clearly still clinging to the delusion | 他显然没有放弃认为那些故事 |
[11:21] | that these stories are real. | 是真的的幻想 |
[11:22] | Now, I’d hoped we were past all that. | 我本希望那些都已经过去了 |
[11:26] | But now, thanks to you, I have a 14-year-old boy | 但现在 由于你 我14岁的儿子 |
[11:28] | who still believed in fairy tales. | 还相信童话 |
[11:31] | Madame Mayor, please. This is terribly delicate. | 镇长女士 求你 这事很微妙 |
[11:34] | Sorry. I just get so emotional when it comes to my son. | 抱歉 只是一提到儿子 我就容易激动 |
[11:38] | I never meant to do any harm. | 我没想伤害谁 |
[11:40] | Of course you didn’t. | 当然了 |
[11:41] | But as luck would have it, his book has given me an idea | 但巧的是 他的书让我产生了一个想法 |
[11:46] | of how we could cure him of all of this nonsense. | 我们可以用来改掉他瞎想毛病的办法 |
[11:50] | What are you talking about? What do you want me to do? | 你在说什么 你要我做什么 |
[11:52] | Burn it. | 烧了它 |
[11:54] | Show him that you’ve truly embraced reality | 让他看到你真的接受现实了 |
[11:57] | and then he will. | 那样他就也会了 |
[12:01] | Because belief in something, something that isn’t real, | 因为相信一件 不真实的东西 |
[12:06] | can be dangerous. | 会是很危险的 |
[12:13] | No. I’m sorry. | 不行 对不起 |
[12:16] | No? | 不行 |
[12:17] | Look, I know all these stories are fake, | 听着 我知道这些故事都是假的 |
[12:19] | but I can’t destroy this. | 但我不能烧毁它 |
[12:20] | It means so much to Henry. He’d be crushed. | 它对亨利是那么重要 他会伤心死的 |
[12:22] | Well, that’s the point — to crush his delusions… | 要的就是这样 摧毁他的幻想 |
[12:25] | and yours. | 和你的 |
[12:28] | I… | 我 |
[12:32] | I’m not ready for that. | 我还没准备好 |
[12:34] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:35] | You might not be ready now, but you will be. | 你现在或许还没有 但你会准备好的 |
[12:38] | Of that, I am quite certain. | 这我非常确定 |
[12:42] | Dr. Hopper will hold onto it until that day comes. | 在那天到来前 和普医生先拿着书吧 |
[12:45] | And it will… | 那天会来的 |
[12:48] | because, Miss Swan… | 因为 斯旺女士 |
[12:52] | …until you’re ready to destroy the book | 除非你愿意销毁那本书 |
[12:54] | and make a clean break from this fantasy world, | 彻底跟幻想世界划清界限 |
[12:58] | you’ll remain locked up. | 你就要被继续被关在这儿 |
[13:03] | – Emma! – Emma! | -艾玛 -艾玛 |
[13:04] | – Oh, that bitch. – She’s taunting us. | -那贱人 -她在嘲弄我们 |
[13:07] | Get her back. It’s your mirror. | 把她叫回来 那是你的魔镜 |
[13:09] | Which she is controlling. | 但她在控制 |
[13:10] | Why? What is she doing? | 为什么 她在做什么 |
[13:13] | It’s the Final Battle. | 是最后一战 |
[13:15] | The Final Battle? In a nuthouse? | 最后一战 在疯人院里 |
[13:17] | Well, clearly, it wasn’t what we thought it was. | 显然 跟我们想的并不一样 |
[13:20] | Clearly. | 显然 |
[13:21] | Her soul. She’s the Savior. | 她的灵魂 她是救世主 |
[13:23] | Of course the Final Battle isn’t a war. | 最后一战当然不是一场战争了 |
[13:27] | It’s a battle for her soul, for her belief, her hope. | 是她的灵魂之战 信仰之战 希望之战 |
[13:30] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[13:31] | What does she gain if Emma stops believing? | 如果艾玛不再相信 她能得到什么 |
[13:34] | I think I might know. | 我可能知道 |
[13:37] | Zelena. | 塞琳娜 |
[13:38] | What is she doing here? | 她在这儿干什么 |
[13:40] | Helping, thank you very much. | 帮忙 谢谢了 |
[13:42] | The Mad Hatter’s hat. | 疯帽匠的帽子 |
[13:44] | W-Wasn’t it destroyed? | 这不是毁掉了吗 |
[13:45] | Well, he was a hatter. He had multiples. | 他是帽匠 他有好多帽子呢 |
[13:48] | Inside are portals to every realm. | 里面是通往每个国度的传送门 |
[13:51] | I used it to escape Oz. | 我用它逃出了奥兹国 |
[13:52] | Escape? | 逃出 |
[13:53] | Why did you need to escape your own realm? | 你为什么要从你自己的国度逃出来 |
[13:55] | Look, there isn’t much time. | 没时间了 |
[13:58] | It’s easier if I show you. | 让你们看看更简单 |
[14:18] | If you want to know what we were running from… | 如果你想知道我们在逃什么 |
[14:20] | take a gander. | 看看吧 |
[14:27] | There’s nothing there. | 外面什么都没有 |
[14:30] | I can see that. | 我看见了 |
[14:32] | When I left Oz, it was falling apart — | 我离开奥兹时 它正在崩溃 |
[14:34] | apocalyptic, but now… | 天启一般 但现在 |
[14:36] | – It’s erased. – Like it never existed. | -它被抹去了 -就像根本没存在过 |
[14:38] | What the bloody hell does this got to do with Emma? | 这跟艾玛有什么关系 |
[14:40] | This is what she’s doing. | 这就是她在做的 |
[14:43] | It’s why she wants Emma to destroy the book. | 这就是她要艾玛毁掉书的原因 |
[14:50] | As the Savior’s belief fades… | 随着救世主的信仰崩溃 |
[14:53] | …so do all the realms of story. | 所有故事王国也会崩塌 |
[14:59] | If we don’t stop the Black Fairy… | 如果我们不阻止黑仙子 |
[15:02] | …all the realms will be destroyed… | 所有国度都将被摧毁 |
[15:05] | …and everyone in them. | 以及里面的每一个人 |
[15:35] | Who’s here, Papa? | 是谁来了 爸爸 |
[15:40] | Just checking everything is as it should be. | 就是来看看是不是一切都好 |
[15:46] | You know what they say — | 俗话说得好 |
[15:48] | a mayor’s work is never done. | 镇长的工作永不停止 |
[15:49] | Madame Mayor… | 镇长女士 |
[15:52] | an honor. | 真荣幸 |
[15:55] | I brought you lunch, | 我带了午餐给你们 |
[15:57] | and a little job if you’ll take it. | 还有份工作 如果你们愿意接受 |
[15:59] | My wristwatch stopped. | 我的腕表停了 |
[16:01] | Guess I’m not good for timepieces. | 看来我跟表八字不合 |
[16:03] | We’ll figure out that clock tower one day. | 我们早晚会修好钟楼的 |
[16:05] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[16:06] | And I’ll get working on the watch right away. | 我这就开始修表 |
[16:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:10] | Thanks for lunch. | 谢谢您的午餐 |
[16:11] | Your favorite oatmeal raisin cookies are in there, too. | 里面还有你最喜欢的燕麦葡萄干饼干 |
[16:14] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:18] | You’re very kind, | 你太好了 |
[16:20] | always thinking of Gideon. | 总想着吉迪恩 |
[16:24] | Well, when someone’s lost their mother… | 毕竟他失去了母亲 |
[16:26] | I feel a need to step into that void. | 我觉得我该填补这个空白 |
[16:30] | And how are you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[16:32] | I know this time of year can be difficult. | 我知道每年这时都让你很不好受 |
[16:36] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[16:38] | It is hard, | 是很难 |
[16:39] | thinking of Belle on our anniversary… | 在我们的纪念日时思念贝儿 |
[16:42] | given what happened. | 考虑到发生的事 |
[16:44] | Yes, it’s terribly sad. | 是啊 太惨了 |
[16:49] | So sad. | 令人扼腕 |
[16:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:56] | Well, I’ll be back for the watch later. | 我回头会来取表 |
[17:00] | I always know I can count on you. | 我一向知道可以指望你 |
[17:05] | And please… | 还有 |
[17:07] | if there’s anything I can do. | 如果需要我做什么 |
[17:09] | After all, for my boys… | 毕竟 为了我好小伙儿们 |
[17:11] | I’m always here to help. | 我时刻愿意帮忙 |
[17:15] | I saw someone from Arendelle just now. | 我刚看到了一个阿伦黛尔的人 |
[17:17] | They still had snow on their shoulders. | 他们肩上还落着雪花呢 |
[17:19] | What? | 什么 |
[17:20] | How far is this nightmare spreading? | 这噩梦扩散得多远啊 |
[17:23] | Far. | 很远 |
[17:25] | Jasmine, Aladdin? | 茉莉 阿拉丁 |
[17:27] | It hit Agrabah… whatever it is. | 那东西 不管是什么 袭击了阿格拉巴 |
[17:29] | We barely got our people out. What’s going on? | 我们勉强把人民撤了出来 怎么回事 |
[17:32] | The Black Fairy’s doing this all the way from Storybrooke. | 黑仙子在童话镇操纵了这一切 |
[17:34] | She’s attacking Emma’s belief. | 她在袭击艾玛的信仰 |
[17:36] | The more she loses faith, the realms of story fade away. | 她信心崩坏得越严重 故事国度消失得就越多 |
[17:39] | We need to get back there and stop all this. | 我们得回去 阻止这一切 |
[17:42] | What about the portal we just came through, the hat? | 那我们刚刚穿过的传送门呢 那顶帽子 |
[17:44] | It can’t make a passage to a land without magic. | 它不能通往没有魔法的世界 |
[17:47] | We need something else. | 我们需要别的 |
[17:49] | I have it. | 我知道了 |
[17:51] | I mean, I think I have it. | 我可能知道了 |
[17:52] | I might have a theory where to look. | 我可能知道该去哪找 |
[17:55] | – We don’t need theories. – So, you don’t want my help? | -可能有什么用 -你不需要我帮忙吗 |
[17:58] | Well, all due respect, Captain, but | 恕我直言 船长 但是 |
[18:00] | what we need right now is magic. | 我们现在需要魔法 |
[18:03] | And that’s my area. | 这是我的专长 |
[18:05] | It’s time I get to work and do what I do best. | 我该开工 做我最拿手的了 |
[18:08] | We need to get out of this hat and back to my castle. | 我们得从帽子出去 回我的城堡 |
[18:15] | I don’t care what kind of magic it takes, | 你不管要用怎样的魔法 |
[18:18] | I’m getting Henry and Emma back. | 我要把亨利和艾玛找回来 |
[18:37] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[18:38] | What the hell? How’d you get in here? | 怎么回事 你怎么进来的 |
[18:39] | Dr. Hopper really needs to keep an eye on his wallet. | 和普医生真得看住自己的钱包了 |
[18:42] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[18:43] | You serious? A jailbreak, kid? | 不是吧 越狱啊 孩子 |
[18:45] | You don’t belong here. | 你不该待在这里 |
[18:46] | And no matter what the mayor says, | 不管镇长说什么 |
[18:47] | she’s never letting you out. | 她绝不会放你出去 |
[18:49] | But I am. | 但我要 |
[18:50] | Welcome to Operation Cuckoo’s Nest. | 欢迎加入飞越疯人院行动 |
[18:51] | I haven’t seen the movie in a long time, | 那电影我好久没看了 |
[18:52] | but didn’t that end with a lobotomy? | 最后不是主角被切除额叶了吗 |
[18:54] | Just — | 就… |
[18:55] | We have to get out of here before the nurse comes back. | 我们得在护士回来前离开 |
[18:57] | Come on. We have to go. | 走吧 我们得走了 |
[18:59] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[19:06] | Bloody hell. | 我的天 |
[19:11] | It’s taller than I remembered. | 比我记忆里还高 |
[19:17] | Next time you sneak off on a secret mission, | 下次再偷偷溜走执行秘密任务 |
[19:19] | you might want to make sure there’s no Munchkins around. | 最好确保周围没有芒奇金人 |
[19:22] | They’re easily bought. | 他们很好收买 |
[19:23] | Honestly, stealth wasn’t a priority — | 老实说 掩盖行踪并非我的首要考虑 |
[19:24] | speed was. | 速度才是 |
[19:25] | So this is your theory on how to get home, huh? | 这就是你关于如何回家的想法 |
[19:28] | Hoping there’s a magic bean up there? | 希望上面有魔豆 |
[19:30] | There’s only one way to find out. | 试试便知 |
[19:35] | Hook, that beanstalk’s over 1,000 feet high. | 虎克 豆茎有1000多英尺高呢 |
[19:37] | You really think you can climb that alone? | 你真觉得能自己爬上去吗 |
[19:39] | I think I want to get back to my wife. | 我想回到我妻子身边 |
[19:41] | But making her a widow is not what I’d call a good plan. | 但让她成为寡妇可不是个好计划 |
[19:43] | You’re gonna get yourself killed. | 你会送命的 |
[19:44] | I’ll have you know I’ve scaled this before. | 告诉你 我以前可爬过这个 |
[19:46] | Really? When? | 是吗 什么时候 |
[19:48] | With Emma. | 跟艾玛一起 |
[19:50] | It was our first adventure together, | 那是我们第一次一起冒险 |
[19:52] | though my motives were less than chivalrous then. | 但当时我的动机可不怎么高尚 |
[19:54] | Yeah, I seem to recall you trying to kill her and Snow. | 嗯 我记得你企图杀了她和白雪 |
[19:57] | Granted, it was hardly love at first sight. | 是啊 我们算不上一见钟情 |
[19:59] | But…things changed. | 但 事情变了 |
[20:02] | – We changed. – I know, but — | -我们变了 -我知道 但是 |
[20:03] | Look, we made each other better! All right? | 我们让彼此变得更好了 好吗 |
[20:05] | Emma and I were never a predestined love story, | 艾玛和我并不是命定的爱人 |
[20:08] | guaranteed a happy ending. | 有必然的幸福结局 |
[20:12] | We fought for our love, and we won. | 但我们为我们的爱奋斗过 我们也赢了 |
[20:14] | And you — | 你 |
[20:15] | you of all people should understand that. | 你是最该能理解的 |
[20:19] | But now… | 但现在 |
[20:21] | you saw into that mirror. | 你看到那魔镜了 |
[20:22] | She doesn’t even remember who I am. | 她都不记得我了 |
[20:23] | So, yes, | 所以 是的 |
[20:24] | I’m gonna climb this beanstalk, | 我要爬上豆茎 |
[20:25] | and I am gonna find that bean… | 找到魔豆 |
[20:29] | because I’m not gonna lose everything I have | 因为我不要失去我拥有的一切 |
[20:30] | just because some bitter fairy cast another bloody curse! | 就因为一个怨妇仙子又施了个诅咒 |
[20:37] | Our story began on the beanstalk, | 我们的故事在豆茎上开始 |
[20:38] | and I’ll be damned if it ends there, too. | 我绝不会让它也因此结束 |
[20:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:45] | You’re scared of losing Emma. I get that. | 你怕失去艾玛 我理解 |
[20:48] | Just | 就… |
[20:49] | take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[20:51] | All right, calm down. | 冷静下来 |
[20:53] | Let’s go get that bean together. | 我们一起去找魔豆 |
[21:05] | Come on. I’ve got to show you something. | 来 我给你看点东西 |
[21:09] | Okay, well, | 好吧 |
[21:09] | unless we’re waiting for a helicopter, | 除非我们在等直升机 |
[21:11] | I think we went the wrong way. | 我觉得我们走错方向了 |
[21:12] | We’re here because this is the last place | 我们来这儿 是因为这里是你最后 |
[21:14] | you saw your family. | 见到家人的地方 |
[21:15] | The last place you remembered who you really are — | 你还记得自己身份的最后地方 |
[21:19] | the Savior. | 就是救世主 |
[21:21] | Mom, it’s true. | 妈妈 那是真的 |
[21:22] | Henry, you have to accept these things are not real. | 亨利 你得接受这些都不是真的 |
[21:25] | And bringing me to some rooftop is not gonna convince me | 带我来屋顶也不能说服我相信 |
[21:27] | that my mother is Snow White. | 我母亲是白雪公主 |
[21:28] | But she is. | 她就是 |
[21:30] | And this isn’t just some rooftop. | 这不是普通的屋顶 |
[21:32] | This is where you married your true love yesterday. | 这是你昨天跟你的真爱结婚的地方 |
[21:35] | My true love? Sorry, kid. | 我的真爱 抱歉 孩子 |
[21:37] | That’s not the way the world works. | 这世界不是那样的 |
[21:38] | It does, and it did for you. | 是的 对你就是 |
[21:40] | You married Captain Hook right here. | 你在这里跟虎克船长结了婚 |
[21:42] | Captain Hook? Who officiated — Tinker Bell? | 虎克船长 谁主持的 小叮当吗 |
[21:44] | No. Jiminy Cricket. It was amazing! | 不 是小蟋蟀杰米尼 婚礼很棒 |
[21:47] | The aisle was right here… | 走道就在这里 |
[21:49] | where your parents gave you away. | 你父母把你交了出去 |
[21:52] | The only time they gave me away was when I was a baby. | 他们唯一一次把我送出去就是我还是婴儿时 |
[21:53] | Mom, stop it. | 妈妈 别说了 |
[21:55] | They walked you to the altar. | 他们陪你走上了圣坛 |
[21:58] | That’s where you exchanged vows, | 然后你们交换了誓言 |
[22:00] | in front of all your friends and family who love you. | 当着所有爱你的家人朋友的面 |
[22:04] | This is it. Mom, come on! | 就是这里 妈妈 来啊 |
[22:18] | What happened? Mom, did you see something? | 怎么回事 妈妈 你看到什么了吗 |
[22:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:22] | That’s a yes. It worked. I knew it. | 那就是了 成功了 我就知道 |
[22:25] | Henry, I don’t know what I saw. | 亨利 我不知道我看到了什么 |
[22:26] | I’ve been in a mental hospital for years. | 我在一家精神病院待了好几年了 |
[22:28] | It’s not like my brain is really trustworthy right now. | 我的大脑现在可不怎么值得信任 |
[22:32] | This is the curse. She wants you to doubt yourself. | 是诅咒的关系 她希望你怀疑自己 |
[22:35] | But you can’t give in. You have to fight. | 但你不能屈服 你得抗争 |
[22:38] | I don’t want to fight. | 我不想抗争 |
[22:40] | I want to go home to Boston. | 我想回波士顿的家 |
[22:42] | Storybrooke is your home. | 童话镇就是你的家 |
[22:44] | But, Henry, you’re right. | 但 亨利 你是对的 |
[22:45] | If I stay here, Fiona’s just gonna lock me up again. | 如果我留下 菲奥娜又会把我关起来 |
[22:47] | And that’s not good for me or you. | 那对你对我都不好 |
[22:49] | Y-You can’t leave. | 你不能走 |
[22:51] | It’s not for forever. | 不是永远的 |
[22:53] | I’ll come back, I promise. | 我还会回来 我保证 |
[22:55] | I just need to get out of here for a while and…lay low. | 我得先离开一阵 躲一躲 |
[23:03] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 |
[23:05] | But you got to wait. | 但你得等等 |
[23:07] | You’ll be safer if you leave after dark. | 天黑后走会更安全 |
[23:08] | I know where Dr. Hopper keeps your car keys. | 我知道和普医生把车钥匙放在哪 |
[23:10] | – I can get them for you. – Seriously? | -我可以替你拿到 -真的 |
[23:12] | A few seconds ago, you were trying to keep me here. | 几秒前 你还想留住我呢 |
[23:13] | Now you’re gonna help me leave? | 现在又要帮我逃跑 |
[23:15] | You’re my mom. | 你是我妈妈 |
[23:17] | I’ll always want to help you. | 我永远会想帮你的 |
[23:20] | And you’re right. | 而且 你是对的 |
[23:22] | You don’t deserve to be locked up again. | 你不该再被关起来了 |
[23:24] | Thanks, kid. | 谢了 孩子 |
[23:26] | Meet me back in an hour, and after that, | 一小时后再回来碰头 之后 |
[23:29] | I promise you’ll have the life you always wanted. | 我答应会让你过上你一直想要的生活 |
[24:00] | “To my son, Gideon. | 给儿子 吉迪恩 |
[24:02] | Remember to be strong and true. | 记住要永远坚强真诚 |
[24:05] | I will always love you. | 我永远爱你 |
[24:07] | Mother.” | 母亲 |
[24:16] | Gideon… | 吉迪恩 |
[24:18] | I know it’s not easy | 我知道谈贝儿 |
[24:20] | to talk about Belle. | 不是件容易的事 |
[24:22] | But this book… | 但这本书 |
[24:25] | meant the world to her, | 对她非常重要 |
[24:27] | and she really wanted you to have it. | 她真的希望把它交给你 |
[24:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:31] | So I would always remember how much she loved me. | 让我永远能记住她是多么爱我 |
[24:34] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[24:37] | Yeah, well…Fiona’s been more of a mother | 但是 菲奥娜 |
[24:39] | to me than she ever was. | 于我更像个母亲 |
[24:43] | How much do you remember? | 你还记得多少 |
[24:46] | A-About when she left? | 关于她离开时 |
[24:52] | Only what you told me. I was just a baby. | 只知道你告诉我的 我当时还是个孩子 |
[24:55] | She said she was going to the store, and she never came back. | 她说要去趟商店 就再没回来 |
[25:03] | Yeah, well, you know, I-I-I’ve been thinking, | 我在想 |
[25:04] | and, um… | 那个 |
[25:07] | well, maybe we don’t know the whole story. | 或许我们不知道全部实情 |
[25:11] | Your mother wouldn’t just leave… | 你母亲不会就那么离开的 |
[25:15] | …not without good reason. | 肯定有个好理由 |
[25:15] | Will you stop with this? | 你能不能别说了 |
[25:17] | She walked out on us. | 她抛弃了我们 |
[25:18] | Don’t try to rationalize it away. | 别去找借口了 |
[25:21] | She didn’t love us. | 她不爱我们 |
[25:22] | No. | 不 |
[25:23] | No, I-I-I can’t accept that. | 不 这我不能接受 |
[25:25] | She would never do that. | 她不会那么做的 |
[25:26] | But she did. | 但她做了 |
[25:29] | And you know what? | 而且 |
[25:30] | We don’t need her to have a happy life. | 我们没有她也能过得幸福 |
[25:33] | We have everything we need right here in this shop. | 商店里有我们需要的一切 |
[25:36] | You just… | 你只是 |
[25:38] | you refuse to see it. | 不肯接受 |
[25:43] | Your mother loved you, Gideon. | 你妈妈爱你的 吉迪恩 |
[25:46] | And no matter what may have happened between us… | 不管我们之间发生了什么 |
[25:49] | she would always want to be a part of your life. | 她永远会想成为你生活的一部分的 |
[25:53] | Please, just… | 求你 |
[25:57] | …leave it alone. | 别再提了 |
[25:59] | Gideon. | 吉迪恩 |
[26:12] | Lizard horn? | 蜥蜴角 |
[26:14] | Nope. All gone. | 没有 都没了 |
[26:16] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[26:18] | I had tons of it. | 我有一堆的 |
[26:21] | It’s all gone. | 都没了 |
[26:24] | All my things are gone! | 我的东西都没了 |
[26:26] | Somebody’s stolen from me! | 有人偷了我的东西 |
[26:29] | Well, it can’t be any of the new people. | 不可能是新来的人 |
[26:31] | – They just got here. – Well, then, who is it? | -他们才到 -那是谁 |
[26:34] | Oh, goody. | 很好 |
[26:35] | I think we’re about to find out. | 我们可能就要知道了 |
[26:37] | I am so going to enjoy this. | 我会非常享受收拾这小偷的 |
[26:40] | Who the hell is in my house?! | 谁在我家里 |
[26:44] | Regina? | 瑞金娜 |
[26:47] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[26:48] | I-I’m back? | 我回来了 |
[26:49] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[26:51] | Well, this is disappointing. | 好失望啊 |
[26:54] | So, you’re the one | 那么是你 |
[26:56] | who’s been squatting in my castle? | 一直窝在我的城堡里 |
[26:58] | I’m not “squatting” anywhere. | 我没”窝”在哪 |
[27:00] | This is the Evil Queen’s castle, after all. | 这可是巫后的城堡 |
[27:06] | Nice outfit, by the way. | 衣服不错哦 |
[27:08] | We really do make it look good, don’t we? | 我们穿这身真是不错 是吧 |
[27:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:12] | I-I mean w-what are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[27:15] | I thought you were in that Wish Realm with Robin. | 你不是跟罗宾去了愿望国度吗 |
[27:17] | Well, I was. | 本来是的 |
[27:19] | But there was one little thing you neglected to mention | 但你忘记提了一件小事 |
[27:21] | before sending me off to my fabulous new home. | 就急匆匆送我去了我美丽的新家 |
[27:25] | Everyone there thinks I murdered Snow and Charming. | 那里的人都以为我杀了白雪和白马 |
[27:29] | And my own son was trying to kill me. | 我亲儿子还想杀我 |
[27:31] | So, after three days of angry villagers | 所以我忍受了三天的愤怒村民 |
[27:34] | trying to burn my home, | 企图烧了我家 |
[27:36] | I decided to find a new place to live. | 我就决定换个地方住了 |
[27:38] | What about Robin? | 那罗宾呢 |
[27:41] | Did you murder him, too? | 你把他也杀了吗 |
[27:42] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[27:44] | He’s out with Friar Tuck. | 他跟塔克修士出去了 |
[27:46] | And I don’t murder anymore, Zelena. | 而且我不杀人了 塞琳娜 |
[27:49] | Robin and I have turned over a new leaf. | 罗宾和我开始新人生了 |
[27:52] | We now steal from the rich and give to the poor. | 我们现在劫富济贫了 |
[27:56] | Well, mostly anyway. | 至少大部分是这样 |
[27:58] | Sounds delightful. | 真不错 |
[27:59] | Look, can we get back to saving the world now? | 我们能不能继续拯救世界了 |
[28:00] | You know, while there’s still one to save. | 趁现在还有的救 |
[28:02] | Yes, um… | 嗯 |
[28:03] | w-we’re having a bit of a…fairy problem. | 我们出了点仙子问题 |
[28:09] | Do tell. | 说来听听 |
[28:19] | Yes? | 喂 |
[28:22] | She did what? | 她什么 |
[28:56] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[29:00] | Hey, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[29:03] | There’s no reason to pretend, Henry. | 没必要装的 亨利 |
[29:06] | We both know I’m not your mother. | 我们都知道 我不是你妈妈 |
[29:10] | So, you know I’m awake. | 你知道我醒着 |
[29:12] | I know everything. | 我什么都知道 |
[29:17] | What are you gonna do? | 你要做什么 |
[29:19] | Put me in the crazy house, too? | 把我也关进疯人院吗 |
[29:21] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[29:23] | You’re much more useful to me out here. | 你在这里对我更有用 |
[29:26] | What’s that mean — “useful”? | 什么意思 “有用” |
[29:29] | Turns out, getting a Savior to give up her belief | 看来 让救世主放弃信仰 |
[29:31] | is much harder than I thought. | 比我想的要难 |
[29:34] | Even if you take everything away from her, which I have, | 哪怕你夺走她的一切 这我做到了 |
[29:36] | there’s still that one last pesky speck of belief | 但她还有那么一丝讨厌的信仰 |
[29:40] | that just refuses to die out. | 不肯消失 |
[29:42] | And it never will. | 它绝不会消失的 |
[29:44] | – Henry… – Stay away from me. | -亨利 -离我远点 |
[29:46] | – …come back. – No. | -回来 -不 |
[29:48] | My mom’s strong. | 我妈妈很坚强 |
[29:50] | She’ll fight it, and there’s nothing you can do to stop that. | 她会抵抗的 你无法阻止她 |
[29:52] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[29:54] | There is nothing I can do to stop it. | 我是无法阻止 |
[29:56] | But there is something you can do. | 但你可以 |
[30:18] | Madame Mayor, what happened? | 镇长女士 出什么事了 |
[30:20] | There was an accident. | 出了意外 |
[30:22] | Henry broke into his doctor’s office, | 亨利闯进了医生办公室 |
[30:24] | had a nasty fall down the stairs. | 狠狠地摔下了楼梯 |
[30:26] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 太遗憾了 |
[30:27] | I just don’t know how this could be. | 真不知怎么会这样 |
[30:29] | They say that he’s stable, but it was such a tumble. | 他们说他情况稳定 但他摔得好重 |
[30:31] | He has to be all right. He has to be. | 他必须没事啊 必须没事 |
[30:34] | He’ll pull through. The boy is resilient. | 他会挺过来的 那孩子生命力顽强 |
[30:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:41] | But that’s not the only reason for your visit, | 但那不是你来找我的唯一原因 |
[30:44] | is it? | 是吧 |
[30:45] | I know this is poor timing, | 我知道时机很不合适 |
[30:47] | but there’s something I need to discuss with you. | 但我有事要找你商量 |
[30:49] | Yes, the timing is poor. | 嗯 时机是不太好 |
[30:52] | Perhaps we can chat about it later | 或许我们回头再聊吧 |
[30:54] | over my infamous black pudding. | 边吃我著名的黑布丁边说 |
[30:55] | Gideon, too, of course. | 当然了 吉迪恩也要来 |
[30:57] | I need you to reopen the investigation | 我需要你重开 |
[30:59] | into Belle’s disappearance. | 贝儿失踪案的调查 |
[31:06] | You and Gideon lead such charmed lives. | 你和吉迪恩生活得这么好 |
[31:10] | Why tear open old wounds? | 何必揭旧疮疤 |
[31:12] | Well, they never properly healed. | 因为那伤一直没好 |
[31:15] | Gideon may hide it well enough, | 吉迪恩虽然藏得好 |
[31:17] | but I know he’s — he’s hurting inside. | 但我知道 他内心多难受 |
[31:20] | He needs to know the truth. | 他需要了解真相 |
[31:22] | Belle wouldn’t just abandon him for no reason. | 贝儿是不会无故抛弃他的 |
[31:30] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[31:44] | Well, it appears we have some ground to cover. | 看来我们要好找了 |
[31:46] | Well, it’s got to be in here somewhere. | 肯定就在这里什么地方 |
[31:51] | Maybe it’s up there. | 或许在那里 |
[31:56] | Well, that shouldn’t be too difficult. | 应该不难吧 |
[31:58] | Apart from the fact that that’s way up there, | 只是那些高高在上 |
[32:00] | and we’re way down here. | 我们却在这底下 |
[32:01] | Come on. You just climbed a beanstalk. | 得了 你刚爬了豆茎 |
[32:02] | What’s some oversized furniture? | 大家具算什么 |
[32:04] | It’s not the furniture I’m worried about. | 我担心的不是家具 |
[32:06] | It’s its oversized owners. | 是家具的大主人 |
[32:08] | I thought the giants were gone. | 我以为巨人都走了 |
[32:09] | It appears some have stayed. | 看来还有人留下了 |
[32:11] | Let’s not dawdle. | 我们别磨蹭了 |
[32:21] | What are we doing? | 我们干什么呢 |
[32:23] | You can’t pull yourself up there. | 你又不能把自己拽上去 |
[32:24] | – You only have one hand. – I’m a pirate. | -你只有一只手 -我是个海盗 |
[32:27] | You don’t think I’ve swung from masts before? | 你以为我没荡过船桅吗 |
[32:29] | I’m doing this. | 让我来吧 |
[32:31] | She’s your daughter, but she’s my wife. | 她是你女儿 但她是我妻子 |
[32:33] | No arguments. It has to be me. | 别争了 必须是我 |
[32:36] | Okay, you’re right. | 好吧 你是对的 |
[32:38] | I am? | 是吗 |
[32:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:40] | So, you’re gonna trust all of our fates to a pirate? | 你要把我们的命运都交给一个海盗吗 |
[32:43] | No. | 不 |
[32:44] | I’m gonna trust my son… | 我要相信我… |
[32:47] | …in-law. | 女婿 |
[32:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:08] | Is everything all right up there? | 你在上面还好吗 |
[33:09] | This place is a bloody obstacle course. | 这地方简直是越障训练场 |
[33:23] | Merlot. | 梅洛红酒 |
[33:29] | – You need help? – No, I’m fine. | -需要帮忙吗 -不用 |
[33:31] | I think I just might have found something. | 我可能有发现 |
[33:50] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[33:54] | Just, | 就是 |
[33:56] | retrieving the | 拿 |
[33:59] | the bean! | 豆子 |
[34:23] | Bloody hell. | 该死 |
[34:24] | I think I just woke up the giants! | 我好像吵醒了巨人 |
[34:34] | Hook, I think it’s worse than giants. | 虎克 可能比巨人更糟 |
[34:36] | Don’t tell me you’re afraid of a little fire. | 别告诉我你怕火 |
[34:38] | That’s not fire. | 那不是火 |
[34:40] | Lovely. Run! | 太好了 跑 |
[34:59] | So, yes. | 是的 |
[35:00] | I haven’t been completely honest. | 我有所隐瞒 |
[35:05] | The police did find evidence of what happened to Belle. | 警察的确发现了表明贝儿遭遇的证据 |
[35:09] | I just wanted to save you and Gideon the heartbreak. | 我是不希望你和吉迪恩心碎 |
[35:35] | Well… | 这… |
[35:37] | she wanted to see the world. | 她的确想去看世界的 |
[35:40] | Just not with you, it would appear. | 但看来不是跟你一起 |
[35:45] | Look, I must be frank with you, | 我得说实话 |
[35:48] | for your sake as well as Gideon’s. | 为了你 也为了吉迪恩 |
[35:50] | You’re the one that caused him all this pain, not Belle. | 是你在给他制造痛苦 不是贝儿 |
[35:54] | She left because you could never be the man | 她离开 是因为你永远不能成为 |
[35:56] | she wanted you to be. | 她想要的丈夫 |
[35:58] | But you can still be the man your son needs you to be… | 但你还能做那个你儿子需要的父亲 |
[36:03] | by accepting that | 只需要接受这个现实 |
[36:06] | and moving on. | 然后向前看 |
[36:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:17] | This was, | 这 |
[36:20] | illuminating. | 让我很受启发 |
[36:44] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[36:46] | What do you know? | 真没想到 |
[36:55] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[36:56] | What happened? Are you okay? | 怎么回事 你没事吧 |
[36:59] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[37:02] | He was trying to steal this. | 他想偷这个 |
[37:05] | Then he tried to escape and had a nasty fall. | 然后他还想逃跑 结果摔下了楼梯 |
[37:09] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[37:10] | You said you were done with all this. | 你说你不再沉迷这些了 |
[37:12] | No. She’s the one that’s lying. | 不 是她在撒谎 |
[37:14] | I didn’t fall. She pushed me. | 我没摔倒 是她推了我 |
[37:16] | She wants to destroy your belief. | 她想摧毁你的信念 |
[37:18] | He’s confused — | 他糊涂了 |
[37:20] | concussed, according to Dr. Whale. | 威尔医生说他脑震荡了 |
[37:23] | Look, I pulled this from the security camera. | 看 这是我调出的监控录像 |
[37:26] | Put aside the fact that he’s my own son — | 且不说他可是我的儿子 |
[37:29] | how could I push him if I wasn’t even touching him? | 我都没碰他 怎么可能推他呢 |
[37:31] | She used magic. | 她用了魔法 |
[37:33] | Kid, there’s no such thing as magic. | 孩子 这世上没有魔法 |
[37:36] | True belief is believing even if you can’t see. | 真正的信仰 是即便看不到 也相信 |
[37:40] | Here, just look at the book. | 看书吧 |
[37:41] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[37:42] | – Just touch it. – Henry, enough. | -碰碰它 -亨利 够了 |
[37:43] | – Touch it! – Okay, fine. | -碰它 -好吧 |
[37:44] | All right, Henry. I’m — I’m touching the book. | 好啊 亨利 我碰书了 |
[37:53] | It — It didn’t work. | 没用 |
[37:55] | I’m sorry, but you’re not a kid anymore. | 对不起 但你不是小孩子了 |
[37:59] | This isn’t some daring rescue operation. | 这不是什么大胆的营救行动 |
[38:02] | It’s real life. | 这是现实生活 |
[38:04] | Mom…please. | 妈妈 求你 |
[38:07] | It was just his arm this time. | 这次只是摔坏了手臂 |
[38:09] | Next time, what if it’s his neck… | 下次 万一他摔断脖子呢 |
[38:11] | or worse? | 或是更糟 |
[38:12] | This is the apple turnover all over again. | 这又是苹果酥饼的事重演 |
[38:15] | He’s hurting himself | 他在伤害自己 |
[38:16] | to make you believe his delusions. | 就为了让你相信他的幻想 |
[38:19] | This is all my fault. It has to stop. | 这都怪我 这得停止了 |
[38:22] | Then you know what you have to do. | 那你知道你该做什么 |
[38:27] | No. Mom, you can’t destroy it. | 不 妈妈 别销毁它 |
[38:29] | You just… have to believe in me. | 你得 相信我 |
[38:33] | Kid, just ’cause you believe something doesn’t make it true. | 孩子 你相信的事未必是真的 |
[38:36] | That’s exactly what makes it true. | 正因此它才是真的 |
[38:39] | Deep down, you know that. | 内心深处 你是知道的 |
[38:41] | What I know, Henry, | 我只知道 亨利 |
[38:43] | is that I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:46] | And that’s why I have to do this. | 所以我必须这么做 |
[38:49] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[38:50] | No. Don’t go. | 不 别走 |
[38:53] | This is it. This is the Final Battle. | 这就是最后一战了 |
[38:55] | Henry, I’m sorry. | 亨利 对不起 |
[38:58] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[39:36] | What was that?! Was it the dragon?! | 怎么回事 是龙吗 |
[39:38] | I don’t think so. | 恐怕不是 |
[39:40] | I think we got a bigger problem than a dragon! | 我们可能有比龙更严重的问题了 |
[40:02] | Go on, dear. | 动手吧 亲爱的 |
[40:05] | Only you can save our son now, Emma. | 只有你能救我们的儿子了 艾玛 |
[40:13] | Go on. | 烧吧 |
[40:54] | I think we may be too late. | 我们可能太迟了 |
[40:57] | We better get a move on! Go! | 我们得快走 走 |