时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:32] | Another visit so soon? | 这么快又来看我了吗 |
[00:35] | I thought perhaps you and I | 我想也许你和我 |
[00:36] | might make amends over tea. | 应该喝杯茶和解一下 |
[00:39] | I take it destroying the girl’s belief | 这大概说明 毁了那小女孩的信仰 |
[00:42] | is proving to be more challenging than expected. | 要比预期的更具挑战性 |
[00:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:47] | Lucy has… quite the resilient spirit. | 露西的心… 非常坚韧 |
[00:52] | It’s a pity. | 真可惜 |
[00:54] | Because if she doesn’t forfeit her belief, | 因为如果她不失去她的信仰 |
[00:56] | you’ll never see your Anastasia again. | 你就再也见不到安娜塔夏了 |
[01:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:03] | So tell me, what do I do? | 那告诉我 我该怎么做 |
[01:06] | Do you know what your mistake has always been? | 你知道你的错误一直都是什么吗 |
[01:10] | You see belief as something solid — | 你把信仰看作是可靠 |
[01:13] | independent. | 独立的实体 |
[01:15] | Something easily removed with one, singular blow. | 弹指一挥间就能轻易就能摧毁的事物 |
[01:18] | But belief is a weed. | 但信仰就是野草 |
[01:20] | It grows wild and deep. | 自发生长又根深蒂固 |
[01:22] | If you want to destroy it for good, | 如果你想彻底摧毁它 |
[01:26] | you have to uproot it. | 就必须连根拔起 |
[01:30] | So I sever her belief by the root. | 所以我连根切断她的信仰 |
[01:35] | Oh, how rude of me. | 我真是没礼貌 |
[01:38] | Did you want a cup? | 要个杯子吗 |
[01:40] | You must be parched. | 你肯定很渴 |
[01:41] | Not that swill! | 不要这些脏水 |
[01:43] | I want my tea. | 我要我的茶 |
[01:46] | My special brew. | 我特别酿制的茶 |
[01:49] | You will get your tea… | 你会得到你的茶 |
[01:51] | after you give me what I want. | 只要你给我我想要的 |
[01:56] | Now, which root do I begin with? | 我该从哪条根开始下手 |
[02:03] | Where’s Grandma? | 外婆呢 |
[02:04] | – Ballet starts in 10 minutes. – ?Hush. | -芭蕾舞十分钟后就开始了 -别吵 |
[02:06] | I’m trying to find an annoyed babysitter emoji. | 我想要找一个烦人的保姆表情 |
[02:13] | Aunt Sabine! | 萨宾阿姨 |
[02:15] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[02:16] | Excellent question. | 好问题 |
[02:18] | You know, this is a private property, | 这里是私人地产 |
[02:19] | so unless you’ve risen up in the world from fry cook, | 所以除非你已不再是个卑微的油炸厨师 |
[02:21] | you don’t belong here. | 不然你就别待在这儿 |
[02:23] | I just came to give Lucy this. | 我只是来把这个给露西 |
[02:28] | Your famous beignets! | 你最拿手的法式馅饼 |
[02:29] | They’re not nearly as fun to make | 没有我最爱的口味测试员 |
[02:30] | without my favorite taste tester. | 做的时候就没那么好玩了 |
[02:34] | Mother. I’ve been trying to get a hold of you | 母亲 我已经找你 |
[02:36] | for the last hour. | 找了一个小时了 |
[02:38] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[02:39] | Funny, here I thought you worked for me. | 好笑了 不是你为我工作吗 |
[02:41] | Run along to the herbalist and pick up a few things. | 去草药师那走一趟 拿点东西 |
[02:43] | The herbalist? | 草药师 |
[02:45] | Are you doing a cleanse without me? | 是要自己做净化吗 |
[02:47] | Now, Ivy, | 艾薇 |
[02:48] | try less whimpering and more scampering. | 尽量少抱怨多做事 |
[02:53] | Sabine, what a coincidence. | 萨宾 真是巧啊 |
[02:55] | I was just talking about you. | 我刚还在说你呢 |
[02:57] | You were? Why? | 是吗 为什么 |
[02:58] | I was going over your rental agreement. | 我正在看你的租约 |
[03:00] | And I’ve decided to increase your rent 8% starting this month. | 我决定从这个月开始 把你的房租上调百分之八 |
[03:04] | You know we can’t afford that. | 你知道我们负担不起的 |
[03:05] | Given the booming neighborhood, | 鉴于这个发展迅速的社区 |
[03:06] | I could ask for double. | 我本来可以涨双倍的 |
[03:08] | Consider it a family discount. | 就当作是家人折扣吧 |
[03:10] | You can’t do this, Grandma. It isn’t fair. | 你不能这么做 外婆 这样不公平 |
[03:12] | It’s okay, Luce. | 没事的 露西 |
[03:14] | I can fight my own battles. | 我可以应对自己的战斗 |
[03:15] | I always have. | 一直都是 |
[03:16] | We both know this isn’t business, Victoria. | 我们都知道这不是生意 维多利亚 |
[03:19] | You want to push us out? | 你想把我们逼出去 |
[03:21] | Well, we will just push right back. | 我们只会使劲往回挤 |
[03:38] | Ladies, gentlemen, honored guests, | 女士们先生们 各位贵宾 |
[03:42] | my daughter, Tiana, and I | 我和我的女儿蒂安娜 |
[03:43] | would like to welcome you to our home. | 欢迎各位来到我们家 |
[03:46] | Please look around. | 请四处看看 |
[03:48] | We will begin the auction shortly. | 竞拍很快就开始 |
[03:56] | Look at them, | 你看看他们 |
[03:57] | picking through our stuff like vultures. | 像秃鹰一样审视我们的东西 |
[03:59] | It’s humiliating. | 真是丢人 |
[04:02] | Oh, it is, isn’t it? | 对吧 |
[04:04] | Drizella. | 崔西里亚 |
[04:06] | I didn’t know we invited the nouveau riche. | 我不知道我们还邀请了暴发户 |
[04:09] | Emphasis on “Riche.” | 重点是暴发 |
[04:10] | I have to admit, | 不得不承认 |
[04:11] | I was intrigued | 当我听说 |
[04:12] | when I heard of your little fête de faillite. | 你举办这场小义卖集会时 我很有兴趣 |
[04:15] | But it seems that everything of real value is already gone. | 但是看来真正有价值的东西都没了 |
[04:20] | Ooh, wait. What’s this? | 等等 这是什么 |
[04:22] | That shouldn’t be out here. | 这个不应该放在这里 |
[04:23] | It’s not for sale. | 这个不卖 |
[04:24] | So it is worth something. | 所以是值钱的东西了 |
[04:26] | Only to me. | 只对我而言 |
[04:28] | It was my father’s. | 这是我父亲的 |
[04:30] | He earned it during the war, | 他在打战的时候赢来的 |
[04:32] | a reward for his heroism. | 嘉许他的英勇行为 |
[04:34] | I don’t know how it got out here. | 我知道为什么会放在这里 |
[04:36] | Too bad that Daddy’s no longer alive | 太可惜了 爸爸已经不在世上 |
[04:37] | to save you and your mother from ruin. | 来拯救你和你母亲免受沦落 |
[04:40] | It’s so sad. | 太悲哀了 |
[04:45] | That’s it, Mother. | 我受够了 母亲 |
[04:46] | I can’t watch our lives be torn apart like this. | 我不能看着我们的生活这样被人瓜分 |
[04:49] | We have no choice, Tiana. | 我们没得选 蒂安娜 |
[04:50] | If we don’t earn enough money today, | 如果我们今天赚不够钱 |
[04:53] | we may have to sell the castle. | 也许我们就要卖掉城堡 |
[04:54] | But this is our home. | 但这是我们的家 |
[04:56] | We’ll be tossed out onto the street? I — | 我们要被赶到街上吗 我 |
[04:58] | The King has raised taxes on everyone in the land. | 国王提高了每个人在这片土地的税率 |
[05:01] | He lines his pockets while his people starve. | 他的人民挨饿 他却盆满钵满 |
[05:05] | I thought my life would be different, | 我以为我的人生会不一样 |
[05:07] | filled with balls and — and romance. | 充满了舞会和浪漫 |
[05:10] | Oh, Tiana, this is not what I wanted for you. | 蒂安娜 我也不想你过这样的生活 |
[05:13] | If only you could find a prince. | 但除非你能找到一位王子 |
[05:15] | With all the chaos in the land, | 以这片土地这样的混乱状况来说 |
[05:17] | it’s made heroes so scarce. | 英雄真是少之又少 |
[05:20] | Maybe I can. | 也许我可以 |
[05:22] | I think I have an idea of where to start looking. | 我想我知道该从哪里开始找了 |
[05:24] | Don’t worry, Mother. | 别担心 母亲 |
[05:27] | I will find a good man, | 我会找到一个好人的 |
[05:29] | brave and heroic like father was, | 像父亲一样勇敢英勇 |
[05:31] | a prince who will save us. | 会拯救我们的王子 |
[05:45] | Well, I’m no cop, | 我不是警察 |
[05:46] | but for a case about a missing girl, | 但我觉得 一个失踪女孩的案子 |
[05:47] | that doesn’t seem like a whole a lot of evidence. | 这么点证据也太少了 |
[05:49] | Which makes Eloise Gardener’s disappearance | 所以埃洛伊丝·加德纳的失踪案 |
[05:50] | all the more difficult to solve. | 更加难查 |
[05:52] | The case went cold about 10 years ago this month. | 这个案子大概十年前的这个月成了悬案 |
[05:55] | It’s become a kind of side project of mine. | 它变成了我的一个副项目 |
[05:58] | Why is it so important to you? | 这为什么对你来说那么重要 |
[06:01] | We all got things that gnaw at us. | 我们都有困扰心神的事 |
[06:04] | The keg room has a strong lock. | 小房间的锁很安全 |
[06:06] | Plus, my baseball bat and friendly demeanor | 另外 我的棒球拍和”友好”的举止 |
[06:09] | will keep away any prying eyes you’re worried about. | 不会让任何人盯上它的 你不用担心 |
[06:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:13] | I better head back to the station. | 我得回局里去了 |
[06:14] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[06:16] | Oh, this was hers. | 是她的 |
[06:18] | It contains sketches, | 有一些素描 |
[06:19] | some angsty teenage poetry. | 青年写的略带忧虑的诗 |
[06:21] | I like to thumb through it | 一般没什么案子 |
[06:23] | when things get quiet at the precinct. | 我就翻翻看 |
[06:25] | You know, I’m all about commitment, | 你懂的 我觉得工作敬业很好 |
[06:27] | but, uh, I think maybe | 但我觉得… |
[06:28] | you should pick up a hobby or two. | 你应该发展一两个兴趣爱好 |
[06:31] | I’ll take that into consideration. | 我会考虑的 |
[06:34] | Thanks again. | 再次感谢 |
[06:37] | All right, I’ll go ahead and put this back there now. | 我去把这个箱子放回去 |
[06:39] | In a minute. | 等一下 |
[06:40] | First, tell me why you were in here | 首先 告诉我那天晚上你和艾薇 |
[06:43] | with Ivy the other night. | 在这里做什么 |
[06:44] | I had a drink with her. | 我们喝了点酒 |
[06:45] | – What’s the big deal? – The big deal? | -有什么大不了的 -大不了的 |
[06:47] | Well, she is Victoria Belfrey’s daughter. | 她是维多利亚·贝尔弗莱的女儿 |
[06:52] | Well, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:52] | I-I think that Ivy may surprise you. | 我觉得艾薇可能跟你想得不同 |
[06:55] | You know, she got a taste of standing up to her mother. | 她尝到了反抗母亲的感觉 |
[06:57] | She might be willing to help us. | 她也许愿意帮我们 |
[06:58] | Henry, I’ve seen this story before. | 亨利 我以前看过类似的事 |
[07:01] | Believe me — | 相信我 |
[07:02] | it doesn’t end with you happy. | 那结局可不好 |
[07:13] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[07:14] | I thought you were off today. | 我以为你今天不来 |
[07:15] | Jacinda, I have great news. | 杰辛达 我有一个好消息 |
[07:16] | – Victoria raised our rent. – Great? | -维多利亚涨了租金 -是好消息吗 |
[07:19] | I think you mispronounced “Terrible” Again. | 你要说的是糟糕吧 |
[07:20] | Yes, the rent hike sucks, | 没错 涨租金很糟糕 |
[07:22] | but what if I told you that there is a way | 但是如果我告诉你有一个方法 |
[07:24] | that we could not only pay our rent, | 不仅可以付房租 |
[07:26] | but we could make enough money | 还可以让我们有足够的钱 |
[07:27] | to escape Victoria Belfrey for good? | 永远逃离维多利亚·贝尔弗莱的魔掌 |
[07:33] | So, your life-saving idea is 50 pounds of flour? | 你的救命法就是二十公斤面粉 |
[07:36] | Mixed with 100 eggs and 20 cups of sugar. | 还有一百个鸡蛋和二十杯白砂糖 |
[07:40] | I am talking about my beignets, “J.” | 我在说我的馅饼 小杰 |
[07:43] | I mean, you know they’re amazing, | 你觉得很好吃 |
[07:44] | Lucy knows they’re amazing, | 露西觉得很好吃 |
[07:45] | and once everyone else finds out how amazing they are, | 一旦所有人发现它好吃 |
[07:48] | we will be rich in no time. | 我们不久就会发财了 |
[07:50] | But we are not rich now. | 但我们现在没有钱 |
[07:52] | How did you pay for all of this? | 你哪来的钱买这些 |
[07:55] | I may have dipped into the rent jar. | 我可能稍稍动用了租金 |
[07:57] | Dipped? | 稍稍 |
[07:58] | How much is a “Dip”? | 稍稍是多少 |
[07:59] | A pinch or a dash? | 一丁点 还是少许 |
[08:03] | All of it. | 全部 |
[08:22] | How much you got just show me. | 给我看看你有多少能耐 |
[08:29] | Where’d you find him? | 你在哪找到他的 |
[08:30] | Pleasure Island Cabaret. | 卡巴莱娱乐城 |
[08:35] | He was drunk and mouthy. | 他喝醉了 胡言乱语 |
[08:37] | Alcohol turns some people into jackasses. | 酒精让一些人变成蠢货 |
[08:53] | Wait, You want to run | 等等 你要 |
[08:54] | your guerilla pastry operation out of here? | 借人家的地盘开烘培店吗 |
[08:57] | No way. Louie — | 不行 路易 |
[08:58] | Louie is at a regional managers convention | 路易正在地区经理大会上 |
[09:00] | trying to get lucky with Cluck’s on Sixth. | 想着碰碰运气和餐厅合作 |
[09:02] | He will never know. | 他永远不会知道 |
[09:03] | I can’t invest in any more of your crazy schemes. | 我不能再投入你的疯狂计划了 |
[09:06] | What crazy schemes? | 疯狂计划 |
[09:09] | Okay, that’s fair, | 好吧 我承认 |
[09:10] | but this — this is not one of them. | 但是这次 这次和以前不一样 |
[09:12] | You’re a dreamer, and I love you for it, | 你是一个梦想家 我也因此而爱你 |
[09:14] | but I need a job, | 但是我想要一份工作 |
[09:16] | Belfrey off my case, | 贝尔弗莱滚出我的生活 |
[09:17] | and a real plan to get Lucy back. | 和一个让露西回来的可行方案 |
[09:19] | – This is too risky. – Listen to me. | -这太冒险了 -听我说 |
[09:21] | Lucy is exactly the reason | 露西正是你为什么要 |
[09:22] | why you need to take this risk. | 冒这个险的原因 |
[09:24] | It’s time that we change the game | 是时候我们改变游戏规则 |
[09:26] | and take a big swing for once. | 出手反击一次了 |
[09:28] | We owe it to ourselves. | 我们欠我们自己的 |
[09:29] | We owe it to Lucy. | 我们欠露西的 |
[09:31] | I love that girl like she is family, | 我爱那个姑娘 她就像家人 |
[09:33] | and when you love someone, | 当你爱一个人 |
[09:34] | you fight like hell for them. | 你不惜代价为之战斗 |
[09:39] | Come on. Let’s make her proud. | 来吧 我们做些事让她骄傲 |
[09:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:47] | I’m with you. | 我加入 |
[09:47] | Yeah? | 真的 |
[09:50] | Great. And with a little bit of sugar and spice | 太好了 再加一些白砂糖和香料 |
[09:53] | and everything nice, | 万事具备 |
[09:54] | we are going to show that bitch who is boss. | 我们去让那个贱人看看谁才是老大 |
[10:19] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[10:20] | Do you know where I can find the travelling soothsayer? | 请问我哪里可以找到旅行预言家 |
[10:24] | Princess Tiana? | 蒂安娜公主 |
[10:26] | Uh, no. | 不 |
[10:28] | You’ve come to help us at last! | 你最终还是来帮助我们了 |
[10:29] | No, I’m — I’m sorry. | 不是 对不起 |
[10:30] | I’m not who you think I am. | 我不是你说的那个人 |
[10:32] | A loaf of bread — | 一条面包 |
[10:33] | – Princess Tiana. – Please save us. | -蒂安娜公主 -请救救我们 |
[10:36] | I’m so sorry. I — | 我真的很抱歉 我 |
[10:38] | Please… I’m sorry. I — | 对不起 我 |
[10:40] | I can’t — I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你们 |
[10:42] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:43] | I believe the Princess is here to see me, | 公主是来见我的 |
[10:45] | not you lot. | 不是你们 |
[10:46] | Now scurry off, | 现在都散开 |
[10:47] | unless you’d rather slither or hop. | 除非你们想滑走或者跳走 |
[10:51] | Princess, enchanté. | 公主 很高兴见到你 |
[10:54] | A tip of the hat from Dr. Facilier. | 我是法西利亚博士 |
[11:20] | You’ve had quite a day, my dear. | 你度过了艰难的一天 亲爱的 |
[11:22] | But no need to fret. | 但是没有必要烦恼 |
[11:24] | There’s a prince in your cards | 马上会有一个王子 |
[11:26] | soon to be in your arms | 来到你的身边 |
[11:27] | and — poof! — | 然后 |
[11:29] | all your troubles will evaporate. | 所有的烦恼都会烟消云散 |
[11:32] | But how did you know I was looking for a prince? | 你怎么知道我在寻找一个王子 |
[11:36] | It’s my job, isn’t it? | 这是我的工作 不是吗 |
[11:38] | And in this business, it’s all about who you know. | 在这一行中 最重要的是你认识哪些人 |
[11:41] | I don’t like to drop names, | 我不想说名字 |
[11:42] | but I do have a few friends… | 但是我确实有一些朋友 |
[11:44] | on the other side. | 在另一边 |
[11:46] | Friends? | 朋友 |
[11:47] | When I ask them a question, they answer. | 我向他们提问 就会得到答案 |
[11:53] | Do you see it? | 你看见了吗 |
[11:56] | There’s a story in the patterns, | 它们的图案讲述了一个故事 |
[11:58] | the story of a princess | 一位公主的故事 |
[11:59] | who grew up knowing only wealth and ease. | 公主在财富与安逸中长大 |
[12:02] | She had her father to thank for that, | 她要感谢她的父亲带来这一切 |
[12:04] | but then he passed over to the other side, | 但他去了另一个世界 |
[12:06] | and the story turns darker. | 故事也随之变得灰暗 |
[12:13] | The King began to take more and more from the people. | 国王开始向人民索取越来越多的税款 |
[12:16] | The wealth dried up like a raisin in the sun, | 财富如阳光下的葡萄干渐渐缩水 |
[12:20] | and the people suffered without a strong ruler. | 人民缺少强大的统治者 他们在受苦 |
[12:26] | And that’s why you’ve come to me, | 这就是你来找我的原因 |
[12:28] | is it not? | 不是吗 |
[12:29] | To find that strong ruler, | 你要找到那位强大的统治者 |
[12:31] | that prince who can save you and your kingdom. | 那位能够拯救你和你的王国的王子 |
[12:33] | But I — I have nothing to pay you. | 但… 我没有任何东西可以回报你 |
[12:36] | A smile returning to that face will do. | 你的脸庞恢复笑容 就足以回报我了 |
[12:39] | Consider it a discount for a desperate soul. | 就当这是给一个绝望的人的优惠价吧 |
[12:47] | The path before you is quite clear, Princess. | 你面前的路很明朗 公主 |
[12:50] | You will find the prince you seek on this very night… | 你会在今天晚上找到你正在寻找的王子 |
[12:53] | if you follow the red crow. | 只要你跟随红乌鸦 |
[13:05] | I had to go to three different herbalists | 我去了三家草药店 还去找了个 |
[13:07] | and a sanctimonious hipster. | 装模作样的嬉皮士 |
[13:10] | Now I’m tragically behind on my e-mails, | 现在我有大把的邮件没回复 |
[13:12] | and my hair smells like I just got back from Burning Man. | 而我的头发闻起来就像是刚参加过火人节 |
[13:15] | I’m not remotely interested in your travails. | 我一点也不在乎你做了什么努力 |
[13:20] | Mother, where are you going with those? | 妈 你拿这些东西要去哪 |
[13:23] | Where I’m going is none of your business. | 我去哪和你没有半毛钱关系 |
[13:25] | And enough complaining. | 而且别再抱怨了 |
[13:27] | Don’t think for a second | 别以为你是我女儿 |
[13:29] | that I wouldn’t trade in my own daughter | 我就不会辞了你 去雇一个 |
[13:30] | for an actual assistant. | 好好干活的助理 |
[13:32] | It’s time you shut up and earn your job title. | 你该闭上嘴做好本职工作了 |
[14:10] | Henry, it’s Ivy. | 亨利 我是艾薇 |
[14:11] | Call me back if you still want dirt on my mother. | 要是你还想要我母亲的黑料 就回我电话 |
[14:14] | I have a pretty good idea where to start. | 我知道要从哪儿开始入手 |
[14:30] | So, I think I got a lead | 我可能知道 |
[14:33] | on where we can dig up some dirt on Belfrey. | 怎么去挖贝尔弗莱的黑料 |
[14:35] | It came from Ivy. | 消息来自艾薇 |
[14:36] | She said that Victoria has been spending a lot of time | 她说维多利亚有不少时间都待在 |
[14:38] | in some secret room | 她大楼顶层的 |
[14:40] | on the top floor of her building. | 某个秘室 |
[14:42] | I can’t tell what’s worse — | 我不知道什么更糟 |
[14:44] | the fact that you believe her | 是你相信她的话呢 |
[14:45] | or that…you’re falling for her. | 还是你爱上她了呢 |
[14:49] | Especially when there’s a much better | 尤其你还有更好的选择 |
[14:51] | single-mother option staring you in the face. | 有个单身妈妈就在你面前 |
[14:54] | – So, this is about Jacinda. – No. This is about you. | -所以你说这些是为了杰辛达 -不 是为了你 |
[14:57] | Henry, you’re genuine. | 亨利 你是个诚实可靠的人 |
[14:59] | Ivy…isn’t. | 而艾薇… 不是 |
[15:02] | I appreciate the Mama Bear routine, okay? | 我很感谢你这一套老妈的说教 好吗 |
[15:05] | But the reality is, you aren’t mine. | 但事实是 你不是我妈 |
[15:08] | Yeah, well, if your mother were standing here, | 好吧 但如果你妈就站在这里 |
[15:10] | she’d tell you three things — | 她会告诉你三件事 |
[15:12] | get back to writing, | 回去好好写书 |
[15:14] | take Jacinda on a date, | 带杰辛达出去约会 |
[15:17] | and tip me well for giving you the advice | 而且多给我点小费 因为我给了你 |
[15:19] | you so desperately need to hear. | 你急需的建议 |
[15:25] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[15:27] | Uh, to the bathroom… | 去洗手间 |
[15:29] | unless you feel compelled to hold my hand in there, too. | 你不会连我上厕所的时候都想握着我的手吧 |
[15:41] | 艾薇 贝尔弗莱开发公司大堂 马上过来 | |
[15:46] | 贝尔弗莱开发公司大堂 马上过来 我这就去 | |
[15:49] | 是否删除信息 是 | |
[16:19] | Where is everyone coming from? | 怎么来了这么多人 |
[16:20] | Uh, I billed our venture | 我把我们的创业新点子 |
[16:22] | as a one-time-only pop-up on the GetGrub app. | 登记在美食点评网上了 是个单次弹出式广告 |
[16:24] | Mom always said nothin’ attracts a crowd like a crowd. | 我妈总是说 最能吸引顾客的就是大客流量 |
[16:28] | Amazing! | 太棒了 |
[16:29] | You’re really doing it. | 你们真的做成了 |
[16:31] | I saw your pop-up ad | 我在芭蕾老师的手机上 |
[16:32] | on my ballet instructor’s phone. | 看见了你们的弹出式广告 |
[16:33] | What I won’t be seeing is you | 要是你外婆知道你在这里 |
[16:34] | if your grandma realizes that you are here. | 我就再也看不到你了 |
[16:37] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[16:38] | I told Grandma ballet’s going late | 我跟外婆说过芭蕾课会晚下课 |
[16:39] | so I could come be a part of your dream. | 这样我就能和你们一起实现梦想了 |
[16:42] | In fact, I have a small addition to it. | 事实上 我还要给梦想加点料 |
[16:51] | When we would make beignets, | 我和萨宾阿姨做馅饼的时候 |
[16:52] | Sabine would tell me | 阿姨说过 |
[16:54] | when she was my age, she was so poor | 她像我这么大的时候 因为家里穷 |
[16:55] | she couldn’t afford stars to wish on, | 她没钱弄到许愿星 |
[16:58] | so she wished on fireflies. | 所以她都是用萤火虫许愿 |
[17:01] | I love it. | 我爱这个点子 |
[17:03] | I love it. You know, I want you to stamp all of those bags | 超爱 我想要你把这些袋子都印上萤火虫 |
[17:06] | as our new official logo. | 这就是我们的新商标 |
[17:10] | Sabine, this could really work. | 萨宾 这真的能成功 |
[17:13] | And we could set up a stand | 我们可以在周日的农贸市场 |
[17:14] | at the Sunday farmers’ market. | 摆个小摊子 |
[17:15] | Farmers’ markets are for Old MacDonald. | 农贸市场都是爷爷辈的人去的地方 |
[17:17] | No. I’m thinking jazz, | 不 我想要爵士乐 |
[17:19] | luring people in | 把人们引到 |
[17:20] | to a popcorn-light-lit food truck. | 爆米花机的灯光点亮的快餐车 |
[17:22] | We park it at festivals and movie nights… | 我们要把车停在节日派对和晚上的影院门口 |
[17:26] | …and then serve étouffée and boudin. | 我们要卖海鲜焗饭和香肠 |
[17:29] | Buckets of these guys. | 这些人都会来的 |
[17:31] | Oh, it finally feels like | 终于感觉 |
[17:33] | we are headed in the right direction. | 我们在朝正确的方向前进了 |
[17:39] | That charlatan. | 那个大骗子 |
[17:41] | There’s no such thing as a red crow. | 根本没有红色的乌鸦 |
[18:18] | Well, I guess the auction fell short, Princess. | 看来拍卖会没有达到预期目标啊 公主 |
[18:21] | But since you’re here, | 但你既然已经来了 |
[18:23] | I think I’ll take those earrings | 我倒是可以用大幅折扣 |
[18:24] | at a severe discount. | 买下这对耳环 |
[18:29] | Why not bow and show some respect? | 你怎么不鞠躬表示尊敬 |
[18:33] | Well, she’s barely a princess. | 她都不算是公主了 |
[18:34] | But she’s still a lady, is she not? | 但她还是一位女士吧 |
[18:37] | If no manners are shown, | 你要是不讲礼貌 |
[18:38] | perhaps I’ll hold my own auction. | 我可就要自己举办拍卖会了 |
[18:41] | Your legs should get a few coins, | 你这双腿应该能值几个钱 |
[18:43] | seeing as they’ll soon be half off. | 毕竟它们很快就要只剩半截了 |
[18:55] | Prince Marias at your service. | 马里亚斯王子愿为您效劳 |
[18:57] | But please call me Robert. | 但是请叫我罗伯特 |
[19:02] | Well, I’m quite grateful for you stepping in, | 我很感激你的帮助 |
[19:04] | but I’m afraid I’m not deserving of all this | 但恐怕我不值得一位贵族 |
[19:08] | from a nobleman. | 如此出手相助 |
[19:09] | It’s me who hopes to be deserving. | 为您尽力是我的荣幸 |
[19:12] | To fend off a tipsy rogue is simple, | 挡开一个醉酒的流氓不是难事 |
[19:14] | but to learn what has led our paths to cross, | 但要知道我们是怎么得以相遇 |
[19:17] | well, that requires a perilous path. | 就很难了 |
[19:19] | Few are brave enough to take on | 毕竟没什么人有勇气 |
[19:20] | in a tavern such as this. | 进入这样的酒馆 |
[19:25] | Dinner. | 吃饭吗 |
[20:02] | Ralph, I have a job for you. | 拉尔夫 我有活给你 |
[20:04] | You know that place selling beignets? | 你知道有个地方在卖煎馅饼吗 |
[20:07] | Wreck it. | 去捣乱 |
[20:20] | You recognize that? | 你认得吗 |
[20:22] | Yeah. | 认得 |
[20:24] | Ain’t it the Seattle Mariners logo? | 这不是西雅图水手的标记吗 |
[20:26] | You hit like a girl. | 你下手真像个娘们 |
[20:32] | That notebook is evidence from a missing-persons case, | 这本笔记本是一桩人口失踪案的证据 |
[20:36] | a girl that disappeared 10 years ago — | 有个女孩十年前失踪了 |
[20:38] | Eloise Gardener. | 埃洛伊丝·加德纳 |
[20:41] | Sound familiar? | 耳熟吗 |
[20:43] | I was serving a sentence down in Stafford Creek then. | 我那时在斯塔佛湾服刑 |
[20:47] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[20:48] | Yeah. It’s where I got the tattoo. | 我就是在那儿文上这个文身的 |
[20:50] | Cellmate told me it wards off evil. | 狱友告诉我这能辟邪 |
[20:52] | You’re a terrible liar. | 你真不会说谎 |
[20:53] | Bad things happen inside. | 牢里总会发生倒霉事 |
[20:56] | You take whatever protection you can get. | 你会尽可能地为自己保平安 |
[20:59] | Check my record. | 去查我的记录 |
[21:04] | H-Hang on. | 等等 |
[21:06] | I help you, and you’re leavin’ me in the box? | 我帮了你 你还不把我放出去 |
[21:08] | Mr. Coachman from the club didn’t want to press charges. | 俱乐部的马车夫先生不想起诉 |
[21:11] | Said it’s more hassle than it’s worth. | 他说没必要自找麻烦 |
[21:15] | You’ll be out in 10. | 你十点就能出去了 |
[21:17] | Hey, slugger? | 猛男 |
[21:20] | That’s one powerful rune. | 这是很强的符文标记 |
[21:22] | If your lost girl was drawin’ that, | 如果是那个失踪女孩画的 |
[21:24] | I’d hate to meet whatever evil she was facing down. | 她面对的邪物一定非常厉害 |
[21:38] | Oh, hey, thank you so much for pushing me. | 谢谢你一直激励我 |
[21:41] | I needed a nudge. | 我很需要激励 |
[21:43] | Yeah, well, that’s what best friends do. | 好吧 闺蜜就是这样的 |
[21:45] | And I think today we proved our business is on fire. | 我们今天证明了我们的生意很”火” |
[21:51] | Please let that not be literal. | 可别真的起”火”了 |
[21:54] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[22:02] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[22:12] | Come on, Sabine. | 萨宾 |
[22:14] | Sabine! | 萨宾 |
[22:23] | It’s a beauty beyond words, Princess. | 这美景难以描述 公主 |
[22:26] | Thank you for sharing. | 谢谢你带我来看 |
[22:30] | My father spent a lifetime building this kingdom. | 我父亲花一辈子建造了这个王国 |
[22:37] | Was this his? | 这是他的遗物吗 |
[22:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:40] | It’s a Firefly Ruby. | 这是萤火红宝石 |
[22:41] | They awarded it to him after the war. | 战后奖给他的 |
[22:43] | He must have been quite the hero. | 他肯定很英勇 |
[22:46] | He didn’t start that way. | 他起初并非战士 |
[22:48] | He enlisted as a cook. | 他是炊事兵 |
[22:50] | But when the King’s horsemen took the camp, | 但国王的骑兵袭击了军营 |
[22:52] | he was the only one left. | 他是唯一的幸存者 |
[22:54] | He threw down his ladle and picked up a sword. | 他扔下勺子 拾起剑 |
[22:57] | And it became the turning point in the war. | 这成为了战争的转折点 |
[22:59] | It’s how he caught my mother’s eye. | 引起了我母亲的注意 |
[23:00] | Her love made him a Prince. | 她的爱使得他成为了王子 |
[23:05] | After the war was won, | 战争胜利后 |
[23:06] | he rebuilt her lands into a great kingdom. | 他将母亲的领地重建为伟大的王国 |
[23:09] | Now we might lose it all. | 但我们现在可能要失去这一切了 |
[23:12] | Not if I can help it. | 有我帮忙就不会 |
[23:17] | Tonight was magical. | 今夜真神奇 |
[23:18] | I’d like to see you again tomorrow. | 我想明天再见你 |
[23:21] | That would be nice. | 那最好了 |
[23:33] | Stop right there. | 站住 |
[23:37] | Thief! | 小偷 |
[23:43] | I’m sorry. I had no other choice. | 抱歉 我别无选择 |
[23:44] | It was Dr. Facilier. He made me. | 是法西利亚博士逼我的 |
[23:46] | I didn’t want to. | 我也不想的 |
[23:47] | Facilier? | 法西利亚 |
[23:48] | Why would I believe a prince would steal | 我为何会相信一位王子 |
[23:50] | for a drifter magician? | 会为流浪术士偷东西 |
[23:52] | Because I’m not a prince. | 因为我不是王子 |
[23:55] | I’m just a commoner. | 我只是一介草民 |
[23:58] | He took my true love captive. | 他抓了我的真爱 |
[24:00] | He separated us in the cruelest of ways. | 以最残忍的方式将我们分开 |
[24:03] | I’m a man, and… my love is a frog. | 我是人 而我的爱人成了青蛙 |
[24:09] | Facilier promised he would let her free. | 法西利亚承诺他会放她走 |
[24:12] | He said that true love’s kiss would break the curse | 他说真爱之吻会打破诅咒 |
[24:14] | and we could be together again | 我们可以重聚 |
[24:16] | if only I brought him that Firefly Ruby. | 只要我给他萤火红宝石 |
[24:18] | No, there must be some other way, | 不 肯定还有办法 |
[24:19] | someone else who could help you. | 还有人能帮你 |
[24:21] | You’ve seen what it’s like out there. | 你也见到了外面的世道 |
[24:23] | Who else is there to turn to? | 我还能求助谁 |
[24:25] | Go. | 滚 |
[24:26] | I don’t ever want to see your face again. | 我不想再见到你 |
[24:28] | Go! | 滚 |
[24:55] | Dresses and hairbrushes? | 衣服和发梳 |
[25:00] | I’ve been so self-centered. | 我太自我了 |
[25:02] | I saw the world the same way when I was your age. | 我在你这么大时也是这么看世界的 |
[25:06] | But, Mom, those people, the beggars in Tent Alley | 但 妈妈 帐篷巷里的那些乞丐 |
[25:09] | and — and the man who tried to take this from us. | 和想偷走我们的红宝石的家伙 |
[25:13] | It was desperation. | 这叫走投无路 |
[25:15] | I’ve tried hard to protect you | 为了不让你看到 |
[25:16] | from the realities of what the Kingdom has become. | 王国如今这般模样 我做了很多 |
[25:19] | There was no way you could have known. | 你也没法知道 |
[25:21] | So, what, we just look the other way? | 那我要视而不见吗 |
[25:26] | All your life, | 一直以来 |
[25:27] | you’ve been told great stories of your father’s successes. | 你都只听过你父亲的丰功伟绩 |
[25:31] | – I failed to find someone like him — – No. | -我没有找到他那样的人 我辜负了你 -不 |
[25:36] | I failed you when I sent you looking. | 我让你去找他才是辜负了你 |
[25:40] | After the way you took action tonight, | 在你今晚的行动后 |
[25:42] | I realize we already have everything we need, | 我发现我们已经有了需要的一切 |
[25:46] | everything our people need. | 人民需要的一切 |
[25:50] | Your father’s legacy isn’t this little prize. | 你父亲的遗物不只是这点奖励 |
[25:56] | It’s in you. | 而是你这种品质 |
[25:59] | All you have to do… | 你只需要 |
[26:04] | …is embrace it. | 发扬这种品质 |
[26:24] | Aunt Sabine! | 萨宾阿姨 |
[26:30] | I was worried. | 我还很担心 |
[26:31] | It’s okay. I’m gonna be fine. | 没事的 不会有事的 |
[26:32] | I’m just — I’m so happy you weren’t there. | 我只是 很欣慰你当时不在 |
[26:34] | I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[26:35] | I know what you’re gonna say, | 我知道你要说什么 |
[26:36] | and I already have it figured out. | 我已经想好了 |
[26:38] | – This was just a setback — – A setback? | -这只是小挫折 -小挫折 |
[26:41] | Against my judgment, | 我放弃自己的判断 |
[26:41] | I let you convince me to take this huge risk. | 信了你的话 冒着巨大的风险 |
[26:45] | And look what happened. | 看看现在的下场 |
[26:46] | Mom, please don’t fight. | 妈 别吵架 |
[26:48] | I just want what’s best for you and Lucy. | 我只是为了你和露西好 |
[26:50] | What is best is not giving people hope | 为了别人好就不要给人希望 |
[26:51] | that life will get better when it never does. | 让人以为生活会变好 但其实永远不会 |
[26:55] | You don’t live in the real world, Sabine, | 你活得不现实 萨宾 |
[26:56] | but I do. | 但我是 |
[26:57] | There isn’t any room for your crazy dreams anymore. | 你疯狂的梦想已经没有容身之地了 |
[27:01] | She did this to try and help you, Mom, | 她只是想帮你 妈妈 |
[27:03] | to try and help us. | 想要帮我们 |
[27:05] | Yeah, well, if this is help, I don’t need it. | 好吧 如果这就是你的帮助 那我不需要 |
[27:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:14] | If that’s how you feel, then you should take this. | 如果这就是你的感受 那把这个收下吧 |
[27:16] | There’s enough money in there for two months’ rent. | 这里面的钱足够两个月的租金了 |
[27:19] | Should be enough time for you to find a new job… | 该够你找个新工作了 |
[27:22] | and a new roommate. | 以及新室友 |
[27:35] | Wait, please. | 等等 求你别走 |
[27:50] | You can put away the war paint. | 别再打扮了 |
[27:53] | Henry’s not coming. | 亨利不会来了 |
[27:55] | I decided to save him the trouble | 我决定帮他省了麻烦 |
[27:56] | and stop this little game of yours | 把你们之间的这场小游戏 |
[27:58] | before it starts. | 扼杀在摇篮里 |
[27:59] | And what game is that exactly? | 究竟是什么小游戏呢 |
[28:01] | Well, I don’t know, Ivy. | 我不知道 艾薇 |
[28:03] | But if I had to guess, | 不过要我猜 |
[28:04] | you’re either trying to piss your mother off, | 要么你是想惹怒你母亲 |
[28:06] | or you just want to take | 要么就是想 |
[28:08] | one more thing away from your sister, Jacinda. | 再夺走你妹妹杰辛达的一件东西 |
[28:10] | Stepsister. | 后妹 |
[28:11] | And from what Henry told me, there is nothing to take. | 再说从亨利跟我说的来看 他们之间根本没什么 |
[28:14] | Why are you so interested, anyway? | 你为什么这么感兴趣 |
[28:16] | You barely know him. | 你都不认识他 |
[28:17] | I know him enough to know he’s a good kid. | 我至少知道他是个好孩子 |
[28:19] | And I won’t let you mess up his life. | 我不会让你搅乱他的人生 |
[28:21] | You might not believe this, | 你可能不相信 |
[28:22] | but I have risked a lot offering my help. | 但我为了帮他 可是冒了很大的险 |
[28:25] | If my mother finds out about this, | 如果我母亲发现这一切 |
[28:27] | I’ll be cleaning her toilets. | 我就要去给她擦马桶了 |
[28:29] | Like, for real. | 真的 |
[28:31] | And I wouldn’t risk that just to stick it to Jacinda. | 只是为了让杰辛达不顺心 我何必这么做 |
[28:35] | Well, if you’re so eager to destroy your mother, | 如果你这么急切地想要毁掉你母亲 |
[28:38] | prove it. | 那证明给我看 |
[28:39] | Fine. I will. | 好啊 我会的 |
[28:42] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[29:15] | She made me truck all over town for those disgusting herbs. | 她让我满城地找这些恶心的草药 |
[29:22] | They smelled like old feet. | 闻上去像死人的脚 |
[29:24] | This wasn’t just a tea party for one. | 这不是一个人的下午茶 |
[29:28] | Who was she with? | 她和谁待一起的 |
[29:29] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[29:31] | Whenever mother comes up here, | 我母亲每次上来 |
[29:32] | she’s always alone. | 都是一个人 |
[29:36] | This is a strange place for tea, | 在这里喝茶真怪 |
[29:40] | not exactly damning. | 但不足以说明什么 |
[29:42] | If it makes you feel any better, I’ve wasted my time, too. | 我也浪费了时间 如果这能让你好受点 |
[29:45] | Maybe not such a waste after all. | 也许也不完全是浪费 |
[30:08] | – Where are you going to go? – To my mom’s. | -你要去哪儿 -我妈妈那儿 |
[30:10] | I’ll crash on her couch. | 我可以睡沙发 |
[30:12] | My mom didn’t mean all that stuff she said. | 我妈妈说的话都不是真心的 |
[30:14] | – She was just upset. – It’s not just that. | -她当时气坏了 -不止如此 |
[30:17] | I can’t make it here anymore. | 我在这里撑不下去了 |
[30:19] | I’m trying, and I’m failing. | 我努力了 却失败了 |
[30:20] | That’s not true. | 不是的 |
[30:22] | That’s just what my grandmother wants you to think. | 只是我外婆想让你们这么想 |
[30:25] | – But you can’t give up on your dream. – You know what? | -但你不能放弃你的梦想 -你知道吗 |
[30:27] | A lots of people have to give up on their dreams, | 有很多人都放弃了他们的梦想 |
[30:29] | and sometimes bad guys win. | 有时候就是坏人会赢 |
[30:31] | At some point, | 在某一刻 |
[30:32] | we have to accept that and grow up. | 我们必须接受事实 学会长大 |
[30:34] | Grow up? | 长大 |
[30:36] | This isn’t growing up. | 这不是什么成长 |
[30:37] | It’s running away. | 这是逃避 |
[30:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:44] | It’s just — | 只是… |
[30:45] | you’re supposed to be with us, | 你应该和我们在一起 |
[30:47] | like you always are. | 你一直和我们在一起的 |
[30:50] | I need you, too. | 我也需要你 |
[30:53] | And you will always have me, okay, Luce? | 我永远属于你 好吗 露西 |
[30:55] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[30:57] | But there are some things in life | 但生活中有些事 |
[30:58] | that even I can’t fight. | 我也抗争不了 |
[31:09] | Had a feeling I’d see you again. | 我就觉得会再见面的 |
[31:15] | I know you want it, so take it. | 我知道你想要这个 拿去吧 |
[31:16] | Get whatever pathetic amount of gold you can. | 去换取你想要的可悲的金子吧 |
[31:19] | And in exchange, you want me to…? | 作为回报 你要让我做什么呢 |
[31:22] | Hand over the woman you kidnapped. | 交出你绑架的女人 |
[31:27] | You mean her? | 你是说她吗 |
[31:33] | That’s quite a sacrifice for a lowly frog. | 为了一只低贱的青蛙 你可做了大牺牲啊 |
[31:36] | Do we have a deal or not? | 成交吗 |
[31:40] | Such a powerful little thing, isn’t it? | 这小东西真是强大呢 是吧 |
[31:44] | First, it transformed your father | 它先是将你父亲 |
[31:45] | from a cook into a Prince. | 从厨子变为了王子 |
[31:49] | And now you — a sheltered Princess into someone who would sacrifice | 现在又让你一个温室里的公主可以为 |
[31:52] | for a man you don’t even know. | 素不相识的人作出牺牲 |
[31:55] | Quite the transformation. | 真是巨大的转变啊 |
[31:59] | Nothing’s “transformed” me. | 没什么能改变我 |
[32:02] | That’s who I always was. | 我本来就是这样 |
[32:04] | I just didn’t realize it. | 我之前只是没有意识到 |
[32:07] | There’s no magic in there. | 没有什么所谓的魔法 |
[32:09] | Oh, but there is. | 但这个有 |
[32:11] | You see, I’ve been in a kind of prison, | 知道吗 我算是一个囚徒 |
[32:14] | trapped with one foot in this world | 一只脚被困在这个国度 |
[32:15] | and one in a — a less pleasant place. | 另一只脚被困在 一个不太好的地方 |
[32:18] | And this Ruby is going to set me free. | 这颗红宝石可以让我自由 |
[32:30] | So I’m going to keep this ruby | 所以我会留下这颗宝石 |
[32:32] | and…my little frog. | 以及我的小青蛙 |
[32:38] | I’ve grown quite fond of her sad, little cries. | 我已经爱上她悲伤的小哭嚎了 |
[32:42] | But as a gift for your part in my liberation… | 但作为你放我自由的回报 |
[32:45] | I’ll let you go… just this once. | 这一次 我放你走 |
[32:50] | I’m not leaving without her. | 没有她我不走 |
[32:55] | I’m glad to hear it. | 很高兴你这么说 |
[33:03] | It feels so good to be back. | 回来的感觉太好了 |
[33:23] | I’ve already got the best of this bargain. | 我已经得到好处了 |
[33:28] | See you soon, Princess. | 我们很快还会再见 公主 |
[34:00] | Sabine, wait. | 萨宾 等等 |
[34:02] | Lucy called and talked some sense into me. | 露西打电话了 让我明白了 |
[34:05] | I’m sorry for all that stupid stuff I said. | 很抱歉我说了那些蠢话 |
[34:08] | Jacinda, don’t. | 杰辛达 别 |
[34:10] | No, it’s true. | 不 真的 |
[34:12] | Every time this miserable world gets me down, | 每一次我被这个悲惨的世界打倒 |
[34:14] | you pick me up. | 都是你让我重新站起来 |
[34:15] | You help me find a way to fight. | 你让我找到奋斗的勇气 |
[34:17] | I guess I didn’t realize | 我想我没有意识到 |
[34:19] | that you needed me to do that for you every once in awhile. | 有时候 你也需要我这样支持你 |
[34:25] | So… I’m gonna start… | 所以我要从… |
[34:28] | with that. | 那个开始 |
[34:31] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么 |
[34:34] | Come on. | 来 |
[34:38] | It’s your food truck. | 这是你的餐车 |
[34:39] | Or our food truck… | 或者说是 我们的餐车 |
[34:42] | if you’ll still have me. | 如果你还要我的话 |
[34:44] | You bought a food truck? | 你买了个餐车吗 |
[34:47] | How? | 怎么买的 |
[34:47] | Detective Rogers helped out. | 罗杰斯警探帮了忙 |
[34:49] | And the impound lot has some really good deals. | 拖吊场那边的价格也特别好 |
[34:52] | So you used the money that I gave you, | 所以你用我给你的钱 |
[34:54] | – the rent money? – Yeah. | -房租钱 -没错 |
[34:56] | I took a big swing, just like you taught me… | 我冒了个大险 就像你教我的 |
[34:59] | …because you’re right, Sabine. | 因为你是对的 萨宾 |
[35:00] | Because that is what best friends do. | 因为好朋友就该如此 |
[35:03] | They nudge each other. | 彼此敦促 |
[35:17] | Prince Marias. | 马里亚斯王子 |
[35:20] | Wait. | 等等 |
[35:21] | It’s just me. | 是我 |
[35:22] | – Have you come to arrest me? – No. | -你是来抓我的吗 -不 |
[35:26] | I have this. | 我有了这个 |
[35:30] | You got her! | 你救了她 |
[35:33] | I’m sorry about before. | 之前的事我很抱歉 |
[35:34] | I finally figured out | 我终于明白了 |
[35:35] | I don’t need a hero if I can be a hero. | 如果我能成为英雄 我就不需要别人了 |
[35:39] | You sound like your father. | 听起来很有你父亲的范儿 |
[35:40] | Well, then it sounds like I’m on the right path. | 听起来我已经上了正轨了 |
[35:43] | The rumor is that the King will be holding a ball | 传言说国王要举办一场舞会 |
[35:45] | to find his son a bride, | 给儿子物色一位新娘 |
[35:47] | which means his fortress of a castle will be open. | 也就是说他的城堡会开门迎客 |
[35:50] | I’m hoping to use that opportunity | 我希望能借此机会 |
[35:51] | to turn the tide. | 扭转局势 |
[35:54] | Sounds like you’ve cooked up a plan. | 听起来你已经有计划了 |
[35:55] | I was hoping that you and your ladylove | 我希望你和你的爱人 |
[35:58] | could join me — | 可以加入我 |
[35:59] | that is, of course, | 那当然… |
[36:00] | once you deliver true love’s kiss. | 要在你送出真爱之吻后 |
[36:05] | Um… about my ladylove, | 关于我的爱人 |
[36:08] | I kind of misled you before. | 我之前可能误导你了 |
[36:12] | About what? | 什么 |
[36:37] | Oh, and thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:40] | We’ll never forget you. | 我们永远不会忘记你的 |
[37:08] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[37:27] | Hey there. | 你好啊 |
[37:30] | Those for me? | 给我的吗 |
[37:31] | The last of the beignets for you and your buddies. | 最后一点馅饼送你和你朋友了 |
[37:34] | Jacinda told me that you helped get us the food truck. | 杰辛达跟我说了你帮忙找餐车的事 |
[37:37] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[37:37] | It was part of this month’s impound auction. | 拖吊场每个月都要拍卖 |
[37:40] | It was, uh, confiscated in a drug sting. | 那车是一次毒品检查任务里没收的 |
[37:42] | You should clean it pretty thoroughly — | 你可能得好好清扫一下 |
[37:44] | bleach, really high heat. | 消毒 高温消毒 |
[37:45] | We will. Thank you. | 会的 谢谢 |
[37:47] | I’m glad you came. | 很高兴你来了 |
[37:49] | The inspectors just finished. | 检察人员刚刚检查完 |
[37:50] | Whatever happened at Cluck’s… | 克拉克餐馆的事 |
[37:52] | – it was deliberate. – What? | -是有人故意纵火 -什么 |
[37:54] | The cameras were destroyed, | 监控被人破坏了 |
[37:55] | so there’s no luck there, I’m afraid. | 所以恐怕查不到人 |
[37:58] | But I think we both have a good idea who caused this. | 但我想我们都知道 会是谁干的 |
[38:03] | She didn’t do it by herself, anyway. | 她不是亲手干的 |
[38:05] | Might get a nasty smudge on her tiny blazer. | 只是用她的小打火机点了个火苗而已 |
[38:08] | Sounds like we’re both talking about the same person. | 看来我们想的是同一个人 |
[38:21] | Hey. Yeah, it’s me. | 喂 是我 |
[38:23] | We got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[38:25] | Someone’s looking for the girl. | 有人在找那个女孩 |
[38:41] | Mother, it seems like you had a bad day. | 母亲 看起来你今天过得不好啊 |
[38:43] | I wanted to know if there was anything I could do for you. | 如果我可以帮忙的话… |
[38:49] | Ivy, that’s kind of you. | 艾薇 你真好 |
[38:51] | I always rather liked the idea of raising a daughter, guiding her. | 我一直希望能抚养一个女儿 教导她 |
[38:58] | And eventually there’d come a day | 总有一天 |
[39:00] | where the roles would reverse, | 我们的角色会互换 |
[39:01] | and she’d be there for me to lean on. | 她会成为我的依靠 |
[39:09] | But… | 但… |
[39:11] | not all daughters are created equal. | 不是每个女儿都一样 |
[39:16] | It’s embarrassing | 看着你 |
[39:18] | watching you flailing around, Ivy, | 到处瞎转 真是丢人 艾薇 |
[39:22] | not understanding | 完全不明白 |
[39:23] | all the things you’re capable of, | 自己有什么能耐 |
[39:26] | all the ways you’re going to fall short. | 自己有什么缺点 |
[39:31] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[39:34] | And fix your makeup. | 妆好好化化 |
[39:49] | You wanted to see me? | 你要见我吗 |
[39:50] | Yes, I have something to show you, but first, um… | 是的 我有东西要给你看 但首先… |
[39:54] | Listen, I answered a text on your phone from Ivy | 听着 我用你的手机给艾薇回了消息 |
[39:59] | and met her at Belfrey Tower. | 在贝尔弗莱大厦和她见了面 |
[40:01] | – Wait, wait, wait, wait. What? You… – I know. | -等等 什么 你… -我知道 |
[40:02] | It was wrong. | 这是错的 |
[40:04] | I just wanted to know if we could trust her. | 我只是想弄清楚 我们是否能信任她 |
[40:07] | Well, so, can we? | 那… 可以吗 |
[40:09] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[40:10] | But that’s not important, | 但这不是重点 |
[40:11] | because while we were in there… | 因为在顶楼 |
[40:16] | …I found this. | 我发现了这个 |
[40:19] | I have no idea where that is. | 我完全不知道这是哪里 |
[40:21] | And I have never owned clothes like those in my life. | 我这辈子都没穿过这样的衣服 |
[40:25] | Plus, I have no idea who that kid is. | 再说我也不知道这孩子是谁 |
[40:29] | I do. | 我认识 |
[40:34] | That’s me. | 这是我 |
[40:58] | Hello? | 喂 |
[41:11] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[41:12] | Seriously? Lurk much? | 有必要这么鬼鬼祟祟吗 |
[41:16] | You’re the one that asked me to hide. | 是你让我躲起来的 |
[41:18] | From her, from Roni. | 躲她 躲罗尼 |
[41:21] | You scared the hell out of me. | 你吓死我了 |
[41:26] | We really need to find you a stylist. | 真该给你找个发型师了 |
[41:29] | Did it work? | 成功了吗 |
[41:31] | – Do they trust you? – Yes. Of course. | -他们相信你了吗 -当然 |
[41:34] | They might even trust me as much as Mother does… | 他们可能跟母亲一样信任我呢 |
[41:37] | fool that she is. | 她可真蠢啊 |
[41:38] | Your mother thinks she sees and knows all. | 你母亲以为她了解知晓一切 |
[41:42] | You did a good job at convincing her | 你很成功地让她以为 |
[41:43] | she’s in charge. | 她掌控了一切 |
[41:45] | What can I say? | 该怎么说呢 |
[41:46] | I’m a clever girl. | 我真聪明 |
[41:48] | And a good one, too. | 还是个好姑娘 |
[41:50] | She may not see that, but I do. | 她也许看不出 但我能 |
[41:57] | Well, when she comes back up here, | 等她回到这里 |
[41:58] | tell her that you broke this | 跟她说是你打碎了这个 |
[42:01] | and demand that she make you more of your brew | 要求她再多做一些你特制的茶 |
[42:03] | and just play the charade out until the end. | 然后一直装疯卖傻 |
[42:06] | My sweet Ivy, you know I’ll do just that. | 亲爱的艾薇 你知道我会照做的 |
[42:11] | Good. | 很好 |
[42:12] | And don’t call me “Ivy.” | 别叫我艾薇 |
[42:15] | It’s Drizella. | 我叫崔西里亚 |