时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Someone’s killing witches. Aah! Aah! | 有人在杀女巫 |
[00:07] | I still haven’t found my story. | 我还没找到我的故事 |
[00:09] | Or maybe I did, but I still have to fight for it. | 或者我可能找到了 但我还没有为它奋斗 |
[00:11] | Gotcha. | 找到你了 |
[00:12] | I just had to see your face one last time. | 我必须见你最后一面 |
[00:14] | We’ll always know each other, | 我们心里永远都装着彼此 |
[00:15] | even if we don’t. | 即使我们自己不记得 |
[00:18] | He didn’t see me. | 他没看到我吗 |
[00:20] | Well, you’re kind of hard to miss. | 你可是很惹人注目的 |
[00:21] | Rogers. Good luck on that case. | 罗杰斯 破案好运 |
[00:23] | I’m betting the answer is right under your nose. | 我想答案就在你鼻子下了 |
[00:33] | This is it. Just ahead. | 就是这儿了 就在前面 |
[00:35] | The cave of the Golden Dragon. | 金龙洞穴 |
[00:37] | By the size of those claw marks, | 从爪印大小看 |
[00:38] | I’d say it’s well-fed on heroes. | 我要说它被英雄们喂得很饱 |
[00:41] | You sure you want to do this? | 你确定想这样做吗 |
[00:42] | You kidding? | 你在开玩笑 |
[00:43] | I’ve wanted to do this since I was 10 years old. | 我从10岁就想这样做了 |
[00:46] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[00:47] | One last thing for good luck. | 最后一件事 祝你好运 |
[00:51] | I don’t need luck. | 我不需要运气 |
[00:52] | Slaying dragons is what my family does best. | 屠龙是我们家最擅长的 |
[00:54] | Now come on. | 走吧 |
[00:55] | We’re so close, I can hear it breathing. | 已经很近了 我都能听到它的呼吸 |
[01:15] | Hey. Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[01:18] | Whoa. Watch where you poke at. | 看看你在戳哪里 |
[01:21] | I’m trying to take a bit of a nap. | 我正想打个小盹 |
[01:22] | Here? You mad? | 在这儿 你疯了吗 |
[01:23] | Where’s the bloody dragon? | 该死的龙呢 |
[01:27] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[01:28] | You think I’d be here if there was a dragon? | 如果有龙你以为我会来这儿吗 |
[01:32] | The dragon migrated weeks ago. | 龙几周前就搬走了 |
[01:34] | Left his treasures behind — gold, silver, wine. | 丢下它的财宝 金银和酒 |
[01:38] | I didn’t even know dragons like wine. | 我过去甚至不知道龙喜欢酒 |
[01:41] | Want some? | 想来点吗 |
[01:42] | That’s not yours. | 这些不是你的 |
[01:43] | It belongs to the villages that dragon plundered, | 它们属于龙掠夺过的村庄 |
[01:45] | so you are leaving right now. | 所以你要马上离开 |
[01:48] | I do have that effect on women. | 我对女人确实有这种作用 |
[01:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:54] | Why the glum face, lad? | 怎么愁眉苦脸的 伙计 |
[01:56] | Dragon’s gone. It is a good thing. | 龙离开了 这是好事 |
[01:59] | Not for me. | 对我来说不是 |
[02:00] | My mom and grandpa both slayed a dragon with this sword. | 我妈妈和祖父都用这把剑屠过龙 |
[02:03] | Well, there will be other days, other dragons. | 有朝一日会有别的龙的 |
[02:05] | No, it’s not just about a dragon. | 不 这不止关于龙 |
[02:07] | I’m in love with Cinderella. What do I have to offer her? | 我爱上灰姑娘了 我有什么能给她的 |
[02:10] | My grandparents are Snow White and Prince Charming, | 我祖父母是白雪公主和白马王子 |
[02:12] | and I’m still just… | 而我还只是… |
[02:15] | I’m just Henry. | 我只是亨利 |
[02:17] | I came here to find my story, and I refuse to believe | 我来这里寻找我的故事 我不愿相信 |
[02:20] | that I’m just a character in someone else’s. | 我只是别人故事里的一个角色 |
[02:24] | You know, my grandparents had a magic ring | 我祖父母有一枚魔法戒指 |
[02:26] | that helped them find each other, and I don’t need that. | 帮助他们找到彼此 我不需要 |
[02:27] | But if I’m going to propose to Ella, I need to have | 但如果我要向艾拉求婚 我需要 |
[02:29] | a ring with a great story behind it, my story. | 一枚背后有着伟大故事的戒指 我的故事 |
[02:38] | Is that really what you came here for? | 这才是你来此的真正目的吗 |
[02:40] | A ring to put on Ella’s hand? | 一枚向艾拉求婚的戒指 |
[02:44] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[02:47] | If you want to quest after a ring, | 如果你想找戒指 |
[02:49] | talk to the expert. | 和专家谈谈 |
[02:50] | On each of these rings hangs a fantastic tale, | 这些戒指上每枚都有一个不可思议的故事 |
[02:53] | and it just so happens, | 它们就那样发生了 |
[02:54] | I know where you can find one of your own. | 我知道你在哪儿能找到自己的故事 |
[03:19] | Uh, hey there. | 你好 |
[03:20] | Is Roni around? | 罗尼在吗 |
[03:22] | Roni’s actually been MIA all morning. | 一早晨没见罗尼了 |
[03:25] | Is there something I can help you with? | 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[03:27] | Uh, just tell her Henry came by. Thanks. | 告诉她亨利来过就行 谢谢 |
[03:29] | Oh! Wait, you’re Henry Mills? | 等等 你是亨利·米尔斯 |
[03:32] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:33] | It’s just that Roni told me all about you, | 只是罗尼把关于你的事都和我说了 |
[03:35] | so I listened to your podcast. | 所以我听过你的播客 |
[03:36] | It’s actually kind of great. | 真的相当棒 |
[03:37] | Everyone in here talks about it. | 这里的每个人都在谈论 |
[03:39] | Wow. Yeah, thanks. | 是吗 谢谢 |
[03:40] | Yeah, it’s actually getting a pretty good response. | 是的 反响的确相当好 |
[03:43] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[03:44] | Maybe even one day, I’ll get paid for it. | 也许有朝一日 我甚至会拿到报酬 |
[03:47] | It was nice to meet you, Henry. | 很高兴见到你 亨利 |
[03:48] | Yeah. | 谢了 |
[03:57] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[04:01] | Everything all right? | 一切还好吗 |
[04:02] | Is it that obvious? | 有这么明显吗 |
[04:06] | Well, the truth is, I, uh, tried to land | 事情是这样 昨晚我想赢得 |
[04:08] | an important client last night, | 一个重要的客户 |
[04:10] | and she got away. | 而她离开了 |
[04:13] | That sucks. I’m sorry. | 那可真糟 我很遗憾 |
[04:16] | But you’ll land on your feet. Just give it time. | 不过你会摆脱困境的 只是需要点时间 |
[04:19] | You know, I think you might be right. | 我想你可能是对的 |
[04:20] | I’ll find another client. | 我会找到其他客户的 |
[04:22] | You know, you’re not the only weirdo | 你不是唯一 |
[04:23] | that believes in signs. | 相信预兆的怪人 |
[04:24] | I — I think it’s in our darkest hours | 我想在最黑暗的时刻 |
[04:27] | that the universe shows us our true path. | 宇宙会给我们指明正确道路 |
[04:31] | That might be the universe calling. | 可能是宇宙打来的 |
[04:32] | Better answer that. | 最好接 |
[04:35] | Hello? | 喂 |
[04:36] | Yeah, this is Henry. | 是的 我是亨利 |
[04:39] | Oh, yeah, yeah. Sure. | 是的 是的 可以 |
[04:40] | Of course I can hold. | 我当然可以等 |
[04:41] | Everything cool? | 一切还好吗 |
[04:43] | Yeah, this is about the podcast. | 是的 是有关播客的事 |
[04:47] | Four crime scenes, | 四个犯罪现场 |
[04:48] | not a single footprint or one strand of hair. | 连个脚印或是缕头发都没有 |
[04:51] | Well, the killer’s certainly meticulous. | 杀手肯定很谨慎 |
[04:52] | I’ll give him that. | 这点要承认 |
[04:57] | I’m surprised Ivy made it out of here alive. | 我很惊讶艾薇能活着离开这儿 |
[04:59] | So she left town for good, huh? | 所以她永远离开了吗 |
[05:01] | Smart girl. | 聪明的姑娘 |
[05:02] | Smart and extremely lucky. | 聪明 还极其幸运 |
[05:04] | The next victim may not be. | 下一个受害者可能就不会了 |
[05:06] | Well, whatever cracks this case open, | 不管什么能破这个案子 |
[05:07] | we’re not gonna find it here. | 都不会在这儿找到了 |
[05:08] | Anyway, I have to get Tilly to work. | 反正我要送蒂莉去上班 |
[05:10] | Since when did Tilly have a job? | 蒂莉什么时候有工作了 |
[05:12] | Since she’s eaten everything in my fridge. | 从她吃光我冰箱里所有的东西开始 |
[05:14] | Do you have any idea how expensive organic marmalade is? | 你知道有机桔子酱有多贵吗 |
[05:17] | Well, it’s criminal, so I got her a gig. | 简直是抢钱 所以我给她找了份工作 |
[05:19] | Today’s her first day. | 今天是第一天 |
[05:20] | We’ll see how that goes. | 看看会怎么样吧 |
[05:20] | You don’t sound too confident. | 你听上去不太有信心 |
[05:22] | Of course I’m not. | 当然没有 |
[05:23] | Tilly hasn’t worked a real job in her life. | 蒂莉这辈子还没干过一个真正的工作 |
[05:24] | I just feel like I need to help her, | 我就恨不得要帮助她 |
[05:26] | like I am responsible. | 我觉得我有责任 |
[05:27] | It’s hard to explain. | 很难解释 |
[05:28] | You don’t have to explain. | 不必解释 |
[05:30] | Tilly’s a special girl, | 蒂莉是个特别的姑娘 |
[05:32] | and I think she’s gonna surprise you. | 我想她会给你惊喜的 |
[05:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:55] | I never thought a magic potion would smell this good. | 我从没想过魔药会这么好闻 |
[05:58] | Well, sorry to burst your adorable bubble, | 抱歉弄破你可爱的泡泡 |
[06:00] | but it’s not a magic potion. | 不过这不是魔药 |
[06:02] | Not yet. | 还不是 |
[06:03] | Until Roni finds the last ingredient, | 在罗尼找到最后一样材料前 |
[06:04] | it’s more like – a glorified vegetable stock. | 说好听点 它更像蔬菜大杂烩 |
[06:08] | What if Roni can’t find | 要是罗尼找不到 |
[06:09] | that weird moss stuff she’s looking for? | 那个神秘的苔藓呢 |
[06:11] | Then your dad stays poisoned, | 那你爸爸就还中着毒 |
[06:13] | and we never break the curse. | 我们也永远不能打破诅咒 |
[06:17] | Sorry. That was a bit blunt. | 抱歉 我说话有点直 |
[06:20] | It’s…been a while since I was around kids. | 我有阵子没和孩子在一起了 |
[06:22] | Yeah. You’re really bad at it. | 是的 你真不擅长和孩子相处 |
[06:25] | I’m trying my best. | 我已经尽我所能了 |
[06:26] | I know, it’s just — I want to break this curse now. | 我知道 只是我现在就想打破诅咒 |
[06:29] | I hate keeping secrets from my mom. | 我讨厌对我妈妈保密 |
[06:31] | It sucks. | 这很糟 |
[06:33] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[06:34] | I mean, I begged Margot to fly back home | 我求着玛戈特飞回家 |
[06:36] | because I’d changed, but… as soon as she got here, | 因为我变了 但她一到这儿 |
[06:39] | I realized I couldn’t tell her about any of it. | 我意识到什么都不能和她说 |
[06:42] | I mean, she’d lock me up in the looney bin, | 她会把我锁进疯人院的 |
[06:43] | so I lied to her. | 所以我对她撒了谎 |
[06:46] | And you’re right. It sucks. | 你是对的 这很糟 |
[06:49] | You want to break this curse as much as I do, huh? | 你和我一样想打破这个诅咒 对吗 |
[06:53] | You have no idea. | 你可不知道我有多想 |
[06:57] | Jacinda, I’m glad you’re here. | 杰辛达 真高兴你来了 |
[06:58] | I just got this call from Siren Media. | 我刚接到塞壬媒体打来的电话 |
[07:00] | It’s this big-time podcast producer. | 这是一家一流的有声杂志制作公司 |
[07:02] | They love “H-Town.” | 他们喜欢《H镇》 |
[07:03] | They want to offer me a job. | 他们要给我一份工作 |
[07:04] | You must be so excited! | 你肯定高兴坏了 |
[07:05] | Yeah, I’m still — still processing | 是的 我还在惊喜之中呢 |
[07:06] | ’cause it’s all happening so fast, | 因为这好事来得太快了 |
[07:07] | but they want to meet in New York tomorrow, | 但是他们想在纽约跟我见面 就明天 |
[07:11] | and if it goes well, the job’s sort of mine. | 要是面试顺利 这工作我就算到手了 |
[07:14] | So they pay you to keep making “H-Town”? | 他们会付钱雇你继续写《H镇》吗 |
[07:16] | Well, no, not exactly. | 也不能这么说 |
[07:17] | They are going to pay me | 他们会花钱雇我 |
[07:19] | to produce other people’s podcasts. | 来生产别人的有声杂志 |
[07:21] | But you could still make “H-Town,” Right? | 但你还是会继续创作《H镇》对吧 |
[07:23] | This could be, like, your side thing. | 这个可以当做你的副业 |
[07:25] | Yeah, well, actually, I’d have to give that up, | 好吧 其实我必须得放弃《H镇》了 |
[07:27] | um, because I can only keep making H-Town if I’m living here | 因为只有住在这里我才能继续写《H镇》 |
[07:31] | and if I take this job… | 要是我接下这份工作 |
[07:33] | I sort of have to move to New York. | 我就得搬去纽约了 |
[07:38] | – Yeah. – New York, huh? | -是 -纽约啊 |
[07:40] | It’s…great. It’s crazy. | 真是…好 太突然了 |
[07:43] | Totally crazy, I know. So I’m just, um… | 确实很突然 我知道 所以我只是… |
[07:46] | you know, I’m just — I’m trying to figure out what I want. | 我只是… 在努力搞清楚我想要什么 |
[07:50] | If it’s a good career move, | 如果是好的职业变动 |
[07:53] | then I guess you got to go for it. | 那我觉得你应该迎头而上 |
[07:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:58] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[08:03] | Yeah, I guess I do. | 是啊 我想是吧 |
[08:05] | Um, I guess I should get packing. | 我想我该收拾行李了 |
[08:08] | – Yeah. – Right? | -也是 -是吧 |
[08:15] | Thanks…for everything. | 谢谢 你所做的一切 |
[08:19] | Yeah. | 好 |
[09:01] | Detective Weaver. | 韦弗警探 |
[09:02] | You here to give me another black eye? | 你是要来再打我一个黑眼圈吗 |
[09:04] | Maybe the left one this time? | 这次打左边怎么样 |
[09:05] | I apologize for our first meeting. | 我为我们的第一次见面道歉 |
[09:07] | Since then, I have made significant changes to my life. | 自那之后 我的人生发生了重大改变 |
[09:10] | Whatever you want, make it quick. | 不管你想怎样 都请速战速决 |
[09:11] | I’ve got a plane to catch. | 我还要赶飞机呢 |
[09:12] | I want to take a problem off the streets, | 有个问题我想解决一下 |
[09:15] | and I can’t do that without your help. | 没你的帮助我做不来 |
[09:17] | I assume you’ve heard of the Candy Killer? | 你应该听说过糖果杀手吧 |
[09:18] | Rogers told me a little bit. | 罗杰斯跟我说过一点 |
[09:20] | Sounds super-creepy, | 听起来超级变态的 |
[09:21] | and I definitely can’t help you with it. | 这件事上我肯定没法帮你 |
[09:23] | Well, actually, you’re the only one who can. | 其实你是唯一一个可以帮我的人 |
[09:25] | It turns out this killer is a huge fan of your work. | 我发现这个杀手是你的超级书迷 |
[09:33] | We found this at the crime scene. | 我们在凶案现场找到的 |
[09:50] | So, this is where I’m supposed to find my adventure? | 我就是要在这里踏上我的冒险之旅吗 |
[09:56] | I don’t think bar fights really count. | 我觉得酒吧群架应该算不上吧 |
[09:58] | I assure you, our adventure’s close at hand. | 我保证 我们的冒险之旅近在眼前 |
[10:00] | Soon, we’ll be sailing | 很快我们就要 |
[10:02] | after the greatest treasure on the seven seas. | 驾船去追寻七大洋中最棒的宝藏了 |
[10:06] | Which is what? | 那又是什么呢 |
[10:09] | Davy Jones’ Locker. | 戴维·琼斯的箱子 |
[10:11] | It’s an ancient treasure chest buried beneath the waves. | 这是个埋藏在大海波涛之下的古老宝箱 |
[10:13] | Every pirate seeks it, but only Captain Hook has the map. | 所有海盗都在找 但只有虎克船长有藏宝图 |
[10:17] | Found it a few years ago. | 我几年前找到的 |
[10:18] | I thought maybe I could trade it | 我想或许能用藏宝图 |
[10:19] | for a cure for my poisoned heart, | 换来我心毒的解药 |
[10:22] | but it’s brought me no luck. | 但我一点好处都没捞到 |
[10:23] | Perhaps it will bring you some. | 或许你能有所收获 |
[10:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:32] | Okay, so when do we set sail? | 那我们什么时候开船 |
[10:35] | Where’s the Jolly Roger? | 海盗船在哪儿呢 |
[10:36] | Ah. That’s why we’re here. | 这正是我们来此的原因 |
[10:39] | I left Mr. Smee in charge of the Jolly Roger, | 我托斯密先生照管海盗船 |
[10:41] | but — but Blackbeard proved more than his match in battle, | 但是打起仗来黑胡子比他厉害多了 |
[10:45] | and now I’m afraid my ship is in his hands. | 恐怕我的船现在就在他的手上 |
[10:51] | Pirate scum, the Jolly Roger needs able-bodied men, | 海盗渣渣们 海盗船需要身体健全的人手 |
[10:57] | but keep in mind, | 但是听好了 |
[10:59] | if you’re a mean drunkard | 要是你是个嘴贱的醉鬼 |
[11:01] | with nothing to offer but a temper and a thieving heart, | 除了暴脾气和贼心之外一无是处 |
[11:06] | then you’re exactly who I’m looking for! | 那你正好就是我要找的人 |
[11:10] | First men on board have a chance to live and die at my hand! | 第一个上船的人有机会直接听命于我 |
[11:15] | Move your asses! | 动起来 |
[11:18] | So, wait. | 等等 |
[11:19] | The only way to get my ring is to join | 找到我的戒指的唯一办法就是 |
[11:21] | Captain Blackbeard’s crew? | 成为黑胡子船长的船员吗 |
[11:23] | Ah, no, he’d recognize me. | 不是 他会认出我的 |
[11:24] | And, no offense, I don’t think he’d pick you. | 还有你别多心 但我觉得他挑不上你 |
[11:27] | No. | 也是 |
[11:28] | We’re going to sneak aboard and take my Roger back. | 我们要偷偷上船 夺回我的海盗船 |
[11:38] | Don’t be nervous. You’re going to love this job. | 别紧张 你会爱上这份工作的 |
[11:40] | But I am nervous. I can’t just not be. | 但我就是紧张 不能你一说我就不紧张了 |
[11:42] | Well, then, don’t act so nervous. | 那就别表现得那么紧张 |
[11:44] | And stop chewing your nails! | 还有别再咬你的指甲了 |
[11:46] | You’re being very imperious today! | 你今天真是太专横了 |
[11:48] | Maybe you’re the nervous one. | 或许你才是紧张的那个人 |
[11:50] | I had to pull in a big favor to get this job | 我可是托了好大的人情才找到这份工作 |
[11:52] | since I happen to know | 自打我知道 |
[11:54] | you have a taste for this type of thing. | 你对这种工作情有独钟之后就去找了 |
[12:00] | Hey! There’s my little protégé. | 我的小学徒来了 |
[12:08] | Hi. You must be Tilly. | 你肯定就是蒂莉了 |
[12:10] | Rogers tells me you’re a big fan of my work. | 罗杰斯告诉我你很喜欢我的工作 |
[12:13] | Our other guy Drew, he works even days. | 我们的另一个伙计德鲁偶数日工作 |
[12:15] | You can work odd. | 你就奇数日[奇怪]上班吧 |
[12:16] | Well, I like odd things, so that’s good. | 我喜欢奇怪的事 挺好 |
[12:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:20] | Happy to help out my favorite detective. | 能帮到我最喜欢的警探我很高兴 |
[12:22] | And it just so happens I have his favorite order all ready. | 非常凑巧的是他最爱点的东西我已经备好了 |
[12:26] | Well, if that’s how this works, | 要是这么来看的话 |
[12:29] | I might have to drop her off more often. | 我是不是得多送她来几次 |
[12:31] | You might | 好啊 |
[12:32] | because I have a feeling she’s gonna do great. | 因为我有感觉 她会干的很好的 |
[12:34] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[12:45] | Okay, now, you go home, | 好了 你先回家 |
[12:46] | – and I will call you as soon as Roni gets back, okay? – Okay. | -罗尼一回来我就打给你好吗 -好 |
[12:53] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[12:53] | That was, um, Lucy, a friend’s kid. | 那是露西 我朋友的孩子 |
[12:57] | She was working on a school project, and I was helping her. | 她在做学校的项目 我刚刚在帮她 |
[13:00] | Thought you were doing inventory. | 还以为你在清点存货呢 |
[13:02] | I was doing both. | 我两样都在做 |
[13:04] | Now enough with the third degree, please. | 请你别再问东问西了 |
[13:08] | Mom, what the hell is going on with you? | 妈妈 你到底是怎么回事 |
[13:10] | I came back because you said on the phone | 我回来是因为你在电话里说 |
[13:12] | that you made all of these big life changes, | 你的人生发生了多么巨大的改变 |
[13:14] | but now that I’m here, you’re all closed off. | 但现在我来了 你却将我挡在心门外 |
[13:16] | Honestly, I don’t even know why you wanted me to come back. | 说实话 我都不知道你为什么想让我回来 |
[13:19] | Look, I just need you to be patient. | 听着 你一定要有耐心 |
[13:21] | Okay, then help me understand. | 好吧 听你这话我明白多了 |
[13:24] | Why are you working at the bar again? | 你为什么又到酒吧工作了 |
[13:26] | What happened to San Francisco and your job, the wedding? | 你在旧金山的工作怎么了 你的婚礼呢 |
[13:28] | Just stop interrogating me. | 你快别再刨根问底了 |
[13:30] | You’re impossible. | 你真是不可理喻 |
[13:31] | Do you know why I left in the first place? | 你知道我最开始为什么离开吗 |
[13:33] | Because you and I — we’ve never been able to communicate. | 因为我跟你永远都没办法沟通 |
[13:36] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[13:37] | Okay. Go ahead. Prove it. | 好啊 快说 证明一下 |
[13:40] | This is your big chance. | 这是你的大好机会 |
[13:42] | Tell me what’s going on with you. | 告诉我你到底怎么了 |
[13:49] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[13:51] | Just not now, but, please, be patient. | 现在不行 但是求你耐心一点 |
[13:52] | You know what? I am done being patient with you. | 告诉你 我对你的耐心已经耗没了 |
[13:55] | All I’ve ever done is wait for you to change. | 我这辈子一直都在等你改变 |
[13:57] | You know what? I never should have come back. | 我就不该再回来 |
[14:21] | Well, this place is appropriately creepy. | 这地方真是诡异得可以 |
[14:23] | Let’s just make this quick, okay? | 我们速战速决好吗 |
[14:25] | I’m trying to catch a plane. | 我还要赶飞机呢 |
[14:26] | And I’m trying to catch a killer. | 我还在抓杀手呢 |
[14:28] | I believe that takes precedence. | 我想我的事更重要吧 |
[14:30] | This is life or death. I get it. Okay. | 事关生死 我懂 好吧 |
[14:32] | It’s just that this is really bad timing. | 只是现在时间真的不合适 |
[14:34] | I got an interview in New York tomorrow. | 我明天在纽约有场面试 |
[14:37] | New York? | 纽约 |
[14:39] | Well, that’s a long way from home. | 那里离家可挺远啊 |
[14:43] | Bit of a change. | 一点小改变吗 |
[14:44] | Yeah, the thing is, I’m here to talk about the case, | 是 还有就是我来是聊案子的 |
[14:47] | not my life choices, thanks very much. | 不是来聊我的人生选择的 谢谢你关心 |
[14:49] | Now tell me what I do with this. | 现在 告诉我该怎么做 |
[14:51] | Okay, you need to find out | 好 你得找出 |
[14:53] | what the killer saw in your stories | 杀手在你的故事里看到了什么 |
[14:55] | because, clearly, they think they saw | 因为很明显 他们认为他们看到了 |
[14:57] | something real and true. | 真实的东西 |
[15:00] | Look deep inside them, | 好好看看 |
[15:01] | and tell me where the truth lies. | 告诉我真相隐藏在哪儿 |
[15:35] | Yeah, I definitely smell like pork. | 我真的臭得可以了 |
[15:38] | Let’s never do that again. | 别再来一次了行吗 |
[15:40] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[15:42] | Hopefully, they won’t smell you coming. | 希望他们也闻不到你的味道 |
[16:01] | Turn around. | 转过身 |
[16:04] | Captain! | 船长 |
[16:06] | Quiet, Mr. Smee. | 安静 斯密先生 |
[16:08] | I’m sorry I let Blackbeard take the Roger. | 很抱歉让黑胡子夺走了海盗船 |
[16:09] | Look, you can apologize later. | 听着 晚点再道歉 |
[16:11] | How many men are still loyal to me? | 还有多少人忠于我的 |
[16:12] | There’s me, um, Hudson the Cook, uh, and One Eye Jack. | 我 厨子哈德森 独眼杰克 |
[16:18] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[16:19] | What? That’s it? | 什么 就这几个吗 |
[16:21] | I thought you said the crew loved you. | 我以为你的船员都爱你呢 |
[16:23] | Well, what I meant was that they will love me | 我的意思是 他们知道我有 |
[16:24] | after they learn that I have the map to Davy Jones’ Locker. | 戴维·琼斯宝箱的地图后会爱我的 |
[16:27] | But you don’t have the map, Captain. | 但你没有地图啊 船长 |
[16:33] | I do. | 我有 |
[16:34] | Poor Captain Hook. | 可怜的虎克船长 |
[16:36] | Brought low by a man he despises. | 被一个被自己鄙视的人打败了 |
[16:39] | First, I-I took his ship and then his map, | 首先我夺走了他的船 然后是地图 |
[16:42] | and, uh, pretty soon, I’ll take his life. | 很快 他的命也是我的了 |
[16:46] | Ooh, big words. | 真会说大话啊 |
[16:48] | It’s a shame you don’t make good on them. | 可惜都不是好话 |
[16:49] | One more word, | 再说一个字 |
[16:51] | and your foul-smelling friend here dies! | 你这位臭烘烘的朋友就去死吧 |
[16:53] | Oh, you don’t want to do that. | 你不会想这么做的 |
[16:55] | You can’t go around killing royalty, | 你不能随便杀皇家的人 |
[16:57] | and this here… – is Prince Henry of Storybrooke. | 这位可就是 童话镇的亨利王子 |
[17:05] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[17:07] | In that case, | 这样的话 |
[17:08] | set a course for Davy Jones’ Locker. | 我们向戴维·琼斯的宝箱出发 |
[17:11] | And, uh, once we know the map is real, | 一旦确定地图为真 |
[17:14] | we’ll offer the sharks a royal meal. | 就让鲨鱼们尝尝皇家的味道 |
[17:20] | I think my beignets are getting better. | 我觉得我的馅饼越做越好了 |
[17:22] | This one’s heart-shaped. | 这是心形的 |
[17:23] | Yeah, well, we want them to be a little more beignet-shaped. | 好吧 像馅饼的样子也许更好 |
[17:29] | I’ll tell you what. | 我跟你说啊 |
[17:30] | How about you work out front instead? | 不如你来做接待吧 |
[17:32] | You think you can sell beignets to the masses? | 你觉得你能把馅饼卖给大家吗 |
[17:35] | Selling comes natural to me. | 我天生就是做销售的 |
[17:37] | I could sell land to a fish. | 我能把地卖给鱼 |
[17:41] | Oh, sorry, excuse me. | 抱歉 让一让 |
[17:44] | Why is Tilly here? | 蒂莉怎么在这儿 |
[17:44] | Hopefully, she’s going to join our beignet brigade. | 她可能要加入我们的馅饼行业了 |
[17:48] | – Beignet? – Jury’s still out, though, but, um… | -要馅饼吗 -现在还不好说 不过… |
[17:51] | you seem like you are not in the mood. | 你好像心不在焉的 |
[17:53] | My Spidey-sense says you are having some boy troubles? | 我的第六感告诉我 你感情上出问题了 |
[17:57] | Henry — he’s got – this new job offer in New York | 亨利 纽约那边给他提供了新工作 |
[18:00] | and he asked me if he should go, | 他问我要不要去 |
[18:02] | and I sort of told him yes. | 我跟他说应该去 |
[18:05] | – What? Why? – I don’t know. | -什么 为什么 -不知道 |
[18:07] | But I can’t stop him from following his career. | 但我不能阻止他的事业啊 |
[18:09] | He wanted you to stop him. | 他希望你阻止他 |
[18:11] | That’s why he told you. | 所以他才告诉你啊 |
[18:13] | Now call him before he gets on that plane, | 趁他还没有坐上飞机前 赶紧打给他 |
[18:15] | or you are going to regret this for a very long time. | 否则你很长一段时间都要后悔不已了 |
[18:29] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[18:30] | You know why I wrote this book in the first place? | 你知道我最开始为什么写这本书吗 |
[18:32] | Because I thought that these stories would give people hope. | 因为我觉得这些故事能给人们希望 |
[18:35] | And now, some psychopath is using it | 但现在某个变态正以这本书 |
[18:36] | as a reason to kill people? | 为借口去杀人 |
[18:38] | Not if you stop them. | 你能阻止他就好了 |
[18:39] | Stop putting that on me, okay? | 别再把这事算我头上了 |
[18:41] | I don’t — I don’t have any answers. | 我也… 没有答案 |
[18:43] | I don’t have the secret codes to these stories | 这些故事里没有藏什么密码 |
[18:44] | because it turns out, I don’t even understand them. | 因为现在我也不能理解这些故事了 |
[18:48] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[18:52] | I’m getting on a plane. | 我要去赶飞机了 |
[18:54] | You’re right. New York is a long way from home. | 你说得对 纽约是离家很远 |
[18:55] | And you know what? That’s probably a good thing | 知道吗 这也许是好事 |
[18:58] | because nothing here really worked out so great. | 因为这里发生的一切也不怎么样 |
[19:02] | And yet, we both know you’re not really walking out that door. | 我们都知道 你不会跨出这扇门 |
[19:06] | Not if you’re anything like the Henry Mills | 哪怕你有一点点像书中的 |
[19:07] | in that book, you’re not. | 亨利·米尔斯 你就不会走 |
[19:09] | You read the book? | 你看了我的书 |
[19:10] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[19:12] | And I wouldn’t dismiss those stories just yet. | 我不会像你刚刚那样诋毁那些故事的 |
[19:14] | You see, even though you can’t admit it, | 知道吗 即使你不承认 |
[19:16] | I think you’re quite a lot like your namesake. | 我觉得你和书里同名的人还是很像的 |
[19:20] | He was my favorite character. | 他是我最爱的角色 |
[19:24] | Of course he was. | 当然啦 |
[19:25] | Everyone loves a little kid full of hope and belief. | 人人都爱充满希望和信念的小朋友 |
[19:28] | Yeah, I didn’t like him because he was full of hope and belief. | 是啊 但我爱他不是因为他充满希望和信念 |
[19:30] | I liked him because he fought for those things. | 我希望他是因为他会为希望和信念奋斗 |
[19:33] | And I can tell – you’re not giving up just yet. | 我看得出 你还没有放弃 |
[19:38] | Okay, what’s funny? | 好吧 什么惹你笑了 |
[19:40] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[19:41] | I am a lot like the Henry in the book. | 我和书里的亨利很像 |
[19:42] | I wrote myself into it to connect with the stories. | 我为了和那些故事产生联系把自己写进了小说 |
[19:55] | I think that the killer is doing the same thing. | 我觉得杀手也是怎么做的 |
[19:58] | They think they’re a character in the book. | 他们以为他们是书里的人物 |
[20:00] | Now we’re getting somewhere. | 现在有眉目了 |
[20:03] | So all you have to figure out is, | 你需要做的就是 |
[20:05] | which character are we looking for? | 我们要找的是哪一个人物 |
[20:22] | Well, Prince Henry, you’ll be as amazed as I am | 亨利王子 你也许和我一样惊喜 |
[20:24] | to find your washed-up old pirate | 发现你身边这位失败的老海盗 |
[20:26] | actually led us to Davy Jones’ locker. | 真的是在带我们去戴维·琼斯的宝箱呢 |
[20:30] | Oh, and to a watery grave for all three of you. | 也是在送你们三个进坟墓呢 |
[20:36] | Let’s have a look at what we’ve stolen from Davy Jones. | 我们看看戴维·琼斯的宝箱里有些什么 |
[20:45] | Oh, good lord. | 天啊 |
[20:48] | There it is. | 这个啊 |
[20:51] | The Star Sapphire of Davy Jones. | 这是戴维·琼斯的星彩蓝宝石 |
[20:55] | The ring with which he took his pirate bride | 他将这枚戒指送给了他的海盗新娘 |
[20:57] | and now a worthy addition to the legend of Blackbeard, | 现在又给黑胡子的传说锦上添花 |
[21:03] | scourge of the sea, | 大海的灾难 |
[21:05] | the elegant duke, | 高雅的公爵 |
[21:07] | the crown prince of plunder, | 财富的王者 |
[21:11] | the baron of looting… | 抢劫犯中的男爵 |
[21:14] | I stubbed my boot on this nail a thousand times. | 我已经踢了这钉子一千遍了 |
[21:18] | It’s about time it proved useful. | 刚好奏效了 |
[21:23] | You want an adventure, lad? | 你不是想冒险吗 伙计 |
[21:25] | Now’s your chance. | 现在正是时候 |
[21:26] | Go and get yourself that ring. | 自己去夺下那枚戒指 |
[21:33] | Get him on his blind side! | 攻击弱点 |
[21:35] | Watch out on your left there! | 当心左边 |
[21:36] | Eyes on the blades, boy! | 小心刀子啊 孩子 |
[21:45] | You’re a quick lad. | 反应很快啊 小子 |
[21:46] | But are you quicker than the legendary Blackbeard? | 但能比传说中的黑胡子快吗 |
[21:54] | Clearly, yes, I am. | 很显然 是的 |
[21:58] | Enough! | 够了 |
[22:07] | Now give. | 现在交出来 |
[22:09] | Next time we meet, | 我们下一次见面 |
[22:10] | you won’t be getting such a fine gift as this for your bride. | 你就不会收到这样好的礼物送给你的新娘了 |
[22:16] | Wait. How do you know about a bride? | 等等 你怎么知道新娘的事 |
[22:31] | This was a set-up? | 这都是安排好的吗 |
[22:32] | Is any of this real? | 全是假的吗 |
[22:33] | Well, the treasure is. | 宝藏是真的 |
[22:37] | Let’s just split it three ways and go home. | 赶紧分了回家吧 |
[22:40] | A deal’s a deal, Hook. | 我们可说好的啊 虎克 |
[22:44] | Meaningless. | 毫无意义 |
[22:46] | The Captain Hook I knew | 我认识的虎克船长 |
[22:47] | never would have made a fool of me. | 绝不会这样耍我 |
[22:48] | I know, lad. | 我知道 孩子 |
[22:49] | It seems like the other Captain Hook | 我觉得另一个虎克船长 |
[22:50] | was always helping you, | 总是在帮助你 |
[22:51] | and I thought if I helped you with this, then | 我想如果我帮了你这次 |
[22:55] | maybe I — I don’t know. | 也许… 我也不知道 |
[23:00] | Hook, I’m sorry, but I came to find my real story. | 虎克 我很遗憾 但我是来寻找我的故事的 |
[23:03] | A fake adventure doesn’t help. | 一场假冒险是没用的 |
[23:04] | Lad, it looks like this adventure | 伙计 看起来这次冒险 |
[23:06] | is about to get less fake. | 也不是那么假了 |
[23:11] | I’ve never seen a storm blow up like this. | 我从没见过这样的风暴 |
[23:13] | No captain alive could steer us out of this. | 没有船长能带我们逃离这样的风暴 |
[23:16] | I’ll take up that challenge, | 我来试试吧 |
[23:18] | and you can stop pretending to be captain. | 你也别再假装船长了 |
[23:19] | Man your stations! | 守好你的位置 |
[23:21] | You know how to sail? | 你知道怎么航行吗 |
[23:22] | Yeah, the other you taught me. | 是的 另一个你教过我 |
[23:25] | Then grab a robe. | 那就拉好绳子 |
[23:26] | We got to get out of here! | 我们要逃出去 |
[23:50] | How’s our newest detective doing? | 我们的新警探怎么样了 |
[23:52] | Time will tell. | 慢慢等吧 |
[23:55] | I think I got something. Look. | 我觉得有发现了 看 |
[23:59] | Okay, in most of the chapters, | 好 在大多数章节里 |
[24:02] | it seems like they’re studying the book, | 他们好像在研究书 |
[24:04] | but in this one chapter, they corrected it. | 但在这一章 他们纠正了情节 |
[24:06] | This is my version of the Hansel and Gretel story, | 这是我原来的汉塞尔和格蕾特的故事 |
[24:09] | but look what the killer wrote on it — | 但看杀手在这里写的 |
[24:12] | “No happily ever after! Remember Gretel. | 没有幸福结局 记住格蕾特 |
[24:15] | Ovens make the deepest burns,” | 烤箱的火烧得最旺 |
[24:17] | which, you know, that’s pretty disturbing. | 这有点令人不安 |
[24:19] | Um, oh, look, also they underlined “Twins.” | 看 他们划出了”双胞胎” |
[24:23] | Wait, so the killer thinks | 等等 杀手觉得 |
[24:24] | that he’s living – in the Hansel and Gretel story? | 他是汉塞尔和格蕾特故事里的吗 |
[24:27] | And in their version, Gretel died. | 在他们的版本里 格蕾特死了 |
[24:30] | So, in our killer’s mind, | 所以我们的杀手觉得 |
[24:33] | he’s Hansel avenging his sister’s death. | 他的汉塞尔在为妹妹报仇 |
[24:37] | Also, he’s obsessed with scars, | 他还很痴迷疤痕 |
[24:39] | 痛苦 疤痕 燃烧 | |
[24:40] | so maybe there was a fire or something in real life. | 也许现实中发生过火灾 |
[24:43] | Nice work. | 干得好 |
[24:44] | We can take a look at people with existing records, | 我们可以查查现有档案里的人 |
[24:46] | find the ones with sisters, especially twins, | 看看谁有妹妹 尤其是双胞胎妹妹 |
[24:48] | and cross-reference scars. | 并和伤疤做对比 |
[24:50] | I’ll get started. | 我马上去查 |
[24:51] | We find our killer, | 我们会找到凶手的 |
[24:52] | you’re gonna have – one hell of a story to tell. | 你就又有一个精彩的故事可讲了 |
[24:59] | So, I suppose it’s finally time | 我想现在你终于 |
[25:01] | for you to catch your flight. | 可以去赶飞机了 |
[25:04] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, right. | 是啊 是的 |
[25:07] | Uh, yeah, I guess I better get going. | 是啊 我想我得赶紧去了 |
[25:10] | You don’t seem so sure. | 你看起来不那么确定啊 |
[25:11] | Yeah, I am. It’s a great opportunity. | 我很确定 是个好机会 |
[25:14] | Now you sound like you’re trying to convince yourself. | 现在你的口气像是在自我说服 |
[25:15] | What do you care? I already helped you, okay? | 你为什么在乎 我已经帮了你了 |
[25:17] | – We’re done. – We are. | -都结束了 -是啊 |
[25:19] | But, as I said, | 但正如我之前所说 |
[25:21] | Henry Mills was my favorite character in the book. | 亨利·米尔斯是我在书里最爱的角色 |
[25:24] | He always knew the right path. | 他总是知道正确的路 |
[25:27] | And I’d just hate to think his namesake would choose | 我只是觉得和他同名的人不会选择 |
[25:29] | the wrong path. | 错误的路 |
[25:33] | Enjoy New York. | 在纽约愉快 |
[25:58] | Well, it’s your lucky day | 今天是你的幸运日 |
[26:00] | because this is our last free sample, | 这可是我们最后一个免费小样了 |
[26:02] | and I always save the best for…oh. | 我总会把最好的… |
[26:05] | Last. | 留在最后 |
[26:09] | It’s you. | 是你啊 |
[26:11] | Tilly, right? | 蒂莉 对吧 |
[26:12] | Good memory. | 好记性 |
[26:14] | You remembered me? | 你还记得我 |
[26:15] | Well, I saved your life the other day. | 我那天可救了你 |
[26:17] | Kind of makes you hard to forget. | 那可是很难忘的 |
[26:18] | Good. | 真好 |
[26:19] | I mean, uh, good that you saved my life, obviously. | 我是说你救了我真好 |
[26:25] | I don’t think I got your name. | 我不记得你说了你的名字 |
[26:27] | Margot with a “T.” | 玛戈特 有”特” |
[26:29] | “Targot”? | 特戈特吗 |
[26:31] | Other end. | 在最后 |
[26:32] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[26:33] | Well, thanks for saving my life, | 谢谢你救了我的命 |
[26:36] | and, uh, for giving me some excellent advice. | 还有给了我很好的建议 |
[26:41] | You stayed in town. I’m glad. | 你留在镇上了 真高兴 |
[26:44] | Yeah. I pulled things together. | 是啊 我想清楚了 |
[26:47] | I was just in a bad place when we met. | 我们遇见的时候 我很不好 |
[26:50] | Well, that’s funny because now I am in one of those. | 真有意思 现在换我了 |
[26:55] | Well… | 那… |
[26:56] | you came to the right bench | 你来对地方了 |
[26:58] | because that there’s called a beignet. | 因为这东西叫馅饼 |
[27:00] | And nobody can feel bad while they’re eating it, so eat. | 没人在吃馅饼的时候还会心情糟糕 所以吃吧 |
[27:04] | And if you want, talk. | 如果你愿意的话 说说 |
[27:08] | Well, it’s just my mom said she wanted me back in town, | 我妈妈说希望我回来 |
[27:11] | and then she’s been, like, impossible to be around, | 可然后她好像根本不愿接近我 |
[27:15] | and she’s totally keeping things from me. | 完全在隐瞒我什么 |
[27:17] | I’m sorry. I feel bad for you. | 很抱歉 为你难过 |
[27:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:20] | And I feel bad for her, too. | 我也为她难过 |
[27:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:23] | She’s the one keeping secrets from me. | 是她有事瞒着我啊 |
[27:25] | Yeah, well, I can’t imagine having someone like you around | 我不能想象有你这样的人在身边 |
[27:27] | and feeling like I couldn’t tell you the truth for some reason. | 还感觉我对你要有所隐瞒 |
[27:31] | And I’ll bet it hurts her more than it hurts you. | 我想这对她的伤害比你还深 |
[27:34] | Just a guess. | 只是猜的 |
[27:36] | Might be a good guess. | 也许猜得对 |
[27:38] | You know, you’re pretty astute for an almost runaway. | 对于一个曾要逃跑的人来说 你还挺机智 |
[27:41] | This rocks, by the way. | 还有 这个真棒 |
[27:43] | Best one we made all day. | 这是我们今天做的最好的 |
[27:46] | It’s heart-shaped. | 心形的 |
[27:48] | Oh, yeah! Like a real heart. | 是啊 真的是心呢 |
[27:50] | That’s cool. You did this? | 酷 你做的吗 |
[27:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:53] | It was an accident, | 是个意外 |
[27:54] | but I think maybe it was a happy accident. | 但我想是个好的意外 |
[27:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:59] | I think that it was. | 我觉得是 |
[28:54] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 开玩笑吧 |
[29:19] | That whirlpool! | 旋涡 |
[29:21] | Every time I think I’ve steered us clear — | 每一次我觉得我可以逃开了 |
[29:23] | it’s following us! | 它都尾随而来 |
[29:24] | The old girl can’t hold out much longer! | 船撑不了多久了 |
[29:26] | Do something! | 想办法啊 |
[29:30] | I think this is the end, lad. | 我觉得要完了 伙计 |
[29:33] | I can’t tell you enough how sorry I am | 我真的很抱歉 |
[29:34] | to have brought you to this. | 害你落到这样的境地 |
[29:37] | You were just trying to get me what I thought I wanted. | 你只是在帮我得到我想要的 |
[29:40] | I’ve been so stupid. | 我一直都太蠢了 |
[29:49] | Give me that ring! | 把戒指给我 |
[29:55] | A whirlpool that follows you isn’t normal. | 尾随我们的旋涡不正常 |
[29:57] | It’s magic! | 是魔法 |
[29:59] | And I’ve got a feeling that a certain pirate king | 我觉得是某位海盗国王 |
[30:01] | wants his ring back. | 想要回戒指 |
[30:03] | Hook, take us toward that whirlpool. | 虎克 带我们去旋涡 |
[30:05] | Wait, wait, wait. Toward the whirlpool? | 等等 等等 朝旋涡去吗 |
[30:08] | You’ll kill us all! | 你会害死我们的 |
[30:09] | If you are taking a risk | 如果你冒险 |
[30:11] | for the sake of impressing Cinderella — | 是为了在灰姑娘面前炫耀 |
[30:12] | I’m not because it’s suddenly become very clear to me | 我不是 我只是突然想明白了 |
[30:16] | that the only thing that she would want | 她想要的不过是 |
[30:17] | is for me to get home alive. | 我能安全回家 |
[30:18] | Take us toward the whirlpool! | 带我们去旋涡 |
[30:21] | I trust any Hook | 我相信不管哪一个虎克 |
[30:22] | to safely pilot any vessel in any realm. | 都能在任何国度平安地领航一艘船 |
[30:33] | No! | 不 |
[30:35] | No! | 不 |
[31:13] | Keep us steady! As close as you can! | 保持稳定 尽可能地靠近 |
[31:20] | You’ve got it, sir! | 好的 先生 |
[31:23] | Throw it, lad! | 扔吧 伙计 |
[32:12] | Yes! | 好 |
[32:21] | – You did it, lad. – We did it. | -你做到了 -我们做到了 |
[32:26] | That’s the story your family are gonna be telling | 那就是你家人将会讲述的 |
[32:28] | about Henry Mills. | 亨利·米尔斯的故事 |
[32:29] | I told you. I don’t want that anymore. | 我说了 我已经不想要那样了 |
[32:32] | I don’t need a great story. | 我不需要什么伟大的故事 |
[32:33] | I just want a great life, | 我只想过精彩的一生 |
[32:36] | the best life I can make with the people I love. | 而最好的人生就是和爱的人一起 |
[32:39] | And I have to hope that that’s gonna be enough, | 我希望这就足够了 |
[32:42] | even for Cinderella. | 灰姑娘也是这么想的 |
[32:57] | Hey, Henry. | 亨利 |
[32:59] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[33:00] | Yeah, it’s just a flat tire. | 还好 只是爆胎了 |
[33:02] | It’s like yours last night. | 跟你昨晚一样 |
[33:03] | It’s an epidemic. | 真神奇 |
[33:05] | The universe does not want me to get on this flight today. | 宇宙今天是不希望我赶上飞机了 |
[33:07] | That’s right. You have that job interview in New York, huh? | 是啊 你要去纽约面试工作是吧 |
[33:10] | Forget your car. Get in. | 别管你的车了 上我的车 |
[33:12] | I’ll drive you to the airport. | 我载你去机场 |
[33:15] | Come on. | 走啊 |
[33:16] | What are you waiting for? | 你在等什么 |
[33:18] | Actually… | 其实… |
[33:20] | I don’t think I’m getting on that flight tonight, Nick. | 我觉得我今晚赶不上飞机了 尼克 |
[33:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:23] | I know it sounds crazy, | 我知道这听上去很疯狂 |
[33:24] | but you want to know what I found in my flat tire? | 但你知道我在轮胎上发现了什么吗 |
[33:28] | This. | 这个 |
[33:30] | It looks like part of a glass slipper, right? | 看上去像是水晶鞋的一部分 是吧 |
[33:32] | If that’s not a sign, I don’t know what is. | 如果这都不算是征兆 我也不知道什么是了 |
[33:34] | Starting to believe your own fairy tales? | 你开始相信自己的童话故事了 |
[33:37] | Maybe… | 也许吧… |
[33:39] | I’m starting to believe in myself. | 我开始相信自己了 |
[33:41] | So, if you’re still offering that ride, | 如果你还愿意载我的话 |
[33:42] | I need to go see Jacinda, | 我要去见杰辛达 |
[33:44] | tell her how I feel. | 告诉她我的感觉 |
[33:48] | Great. Hop in. | 太好了 上车吧 |
[33:50] | Let’s go get you everything you deserve. | 我们去拿回你应得的一切 |
[34:10] | Surprise. | 惊喜 |
[34:12] | Where is this? | 这是哪里 |
[34:14] | It’s a very pretty lake. | 是个美丽的湖 |
[34:17] | I thought you were taking me somewhere famous. | 我还以为你要带我去什么胜地呢 |
[34:20] | Was there a battle around here? | 这里有过战争吗 |
[34:21] | Nope. | 没 |
[34:22] | And no one famous ever died here | 也没有什么名人墓地 |
[34:25] | or cast a curse. | 或是被施过诅咒 |
[34:26] | This may be the one place in the entire magical kingdom | 这也许是整个魔法王国唯一一处 |
[34:29] | where nothing epic ever happened. | 没有任何历史事件发生的地方 |
[34:32] | Well, it’s gorgeous, | 真好啊 |
[34:35] | and it doesn’t need anything else. | 这里不需要任何的修饰 |
[34:37] | Ella. | 艾拉 |
[34:41] | I don’t know how my story goes. | 我不知道我的故事会有什么走向 |
[34:44] | I wasn’t born in a land with magic, | 我出生的地方没有魔法 |
[34:46] | and I may not get a fairy-tale life with a perfect ending, | 我的童话人生也许也没有完美的解决 |
[34:49] | but you are the best | 但你是我遇见的 |
[34:52] | and bravest woman that I have ever met. | 最好 最勇敢的女性 |
[34:56] | And if you could make a leap of faith with me, | 如果你愿意相信我 |
[34:59] | I’d like to build a house right here for the two of us. | 我希望能在这里为我们盖一座房子 |
[35:05] | And we could see what kind of life we can make together. | 我们一起看看 我们在一起能创造什么样的人生 |
[35:15] | It’s just a pretty ring. | 只是一枚漂亮的戒指 |
[35:17] | Like me and this lake, | 像我和这湖一样 |
[35:18] | it doesn’t come with anything else. | 不需要任何别的东西了 |
[35:21] | Ella, I can’t offer you a legend, | 艾拉 我给不了你传奇 |
[35:26] | but I can offer you my heart. | 但我能给你我的心 |
[35:30] | Can I say yes now? | 我现在能说愿意了吗 |
[35:31] | I really wish you would. | 我真希望你说了 |
[35:33] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[35:46] | I thought that was Tilly’s job. | 我以为这是蒂莉的活 |
[35:47] | Yeah, well, it turns out our girl was born to do sales. | 是啊 但后来发现这个姑娘天生就是干销售的 |
[35:50] | Thanks, Tilly. | 谢谢 蒂莉 |
[35:52] | She had the brilliant idea of handing out samples, | 她送样品很有一套 |
[35:53] | and the customers love her. | 顾客也喜欢她 |
[35:56] | They all know my name now. | 现在他们都认识我了 |
[35:58] | I think it’s because I’m talking to them | 我想这是因为我和他们说话 |
[36:00] | instead of stealing anything without anyone seeing me. | 而不是趁人看不见偷东西 |
[36:03] | Yeah, well, that’s a good working theory. | 是啊 很好的工作理论 |
[36:06] | I’m glad you’ve had a good first day. | 真高兴你第一天上班这么顺利 |
[36:09] | Thank you, Sabine. | 谢谢你 萨宾 |
[36:11] | Yeah, thanks, Sabine. | 是啊 谢谢你 萨宾 |
[36:13] | Come on, then. | 走吧 |
[36:15] | She’s gonna pay me to do something I like. | 她花钱雇我去做我喜欢做的事 |
[36:18] | I didn’t think it was possible. | 我以前都觉得不可能 |
[36:20] | And I met someone really special. | 我还遇见了一个特别的人 |
[36:22] | Oh, yeah? Who’s that? | 是吗 谁啊 |
[36:23] | She’s called Margot | 她叫玛戈特 |
[36:24] | with a “T” at the end, not the front. | 最后有个特 不是前面 |
[36:27] | It was like she really saw me, you know? | 我觉得她眼里真的有我 懂吗 |
[36:30] | Saw me for who I really am. | 她能看到真正的我 |
[36:36] | If you were trying to catch that flight, | 如果你想赶飞机 |
[36:37] | you were cutting it close. | 当时就是在抄近路了 |
[36:38] | Oh, yeah. So, I was running late | 是的 我快来不及了 |
[36:40] | because I was talking to the detectives. | 因为警探们找我帮忙 |
[36:42] | Turns out that the cult-killer guy | 我们发现那个杀邪教徒的凶手 |
[36:44] | had a copy of my book. | 有我书的副本 |
[36:46] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[36:50] | So, uh, lawyer to storyteller, | 我是律师 你是作家 |
[36:54] | you guys have a theory on the — on the case? | 你说说 你们在案子上有什么进展了吗 |
[36:56] | Yeah, sort of. | 有点吧 |
[36:58] | Um, cult members killed his sister, | 邪教徒杀了他妹妹 |
[37:00] | so he’s out for revenge, using my book | 所以他要复仇 借我的书 |
[37:02] | to make it some kind of, like, righteous inquisition. | 让他的行为看起来正当一点 |
[37:05] | Oh, hey. Get this. | 还有呢 |
[37:06] | I’m pretty sure that this guy thinks | 我很肯定这家伙觉得 |
[37:08] | that he’s Hansel from the fairy tale. | 自己是童话里的汉塞尔 |
[37:11] | So, how do you do a Hansel hunt? | 你们怎么找这个汉塞尔呢 |
[37:15] | You stake out the lederhosen stores? | 要去监视皮裤店吗 |
[37:17] | Dust for gingerbread? Look for breadcrumbs. | 找姜饼 搜面包屑吗 |
[37:39] | Hey, there’s a Hilton up here. | 那边有个希尔顿酒店 |
[37:41] | They have an airport shuttle. | 他们有机场班车 |
[37:42] | I could probably still make my flight. | 我应该还能赶上飞机呢 |
[37:43] | Thought you wanted to go see Jacinda. | 你不是要去找杰辛达吗 |
[37:45] | Yeah, I changed my mind. | 是啊 我改变主意了 |
[37:49] | You know what? I’ll just get out up here. | 知道吗 我就在那边下吧 |
[38:05] | I don’t think we’re gonna make it to the airport tonight. | 我想今晚我们去不了机场了 |
[38:22] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[38:24] | All right. | 好了 |
[38:38] | Hey, Mom! | 妈妈 |
[38:41] | Well, look at you. That’s a happy girl. | 看你啊 开心呢啊 |
[38:44] | – You had a good time with Kelly? – Yeah. | -和凯莉一起开心吗 -是的 |
[38:46] | We spent most of the time organizing the supply, | 大部分时间我们一起收拾了货品 |
[38:48] | so it’s fun. | 挺好玩的 |
[38:50] | But… | 但… |
[38:53] | the real happy is because I have a good feeling | 真正高兴的是 我对你和亨利 |
[38:55] | about you and Henry. | 很看好哦 |
[38:57] | Lucy, last time he was here, | 露西 上一次他来的时候 |
[38:58] | you practically threw him out the door. | 你几乎把他赶出门了 |
[39:00] | Yeah, um, I’ve been thinking about that, | 是啊 我一直在想那件事 |
[39:04] | and I guess I just got scared | 我想只是你们开始 |
[39:06] | when it started getting real, you know? | 认真了 我有点怕了 |
[39:09] | Everything was changing, but, you know, | 一切都变了 但知道吗 |
[39:12] | this is what I’ve always wanted — you guys together. | 但我一直都希望 你们能在一起 |
[39:18] | You were about to call him. | 你正要打给他呢 |
[39:20] | Oh, go ahead. | 快打啊 |
[39:21] | You won’t even know I’m here. | 就当我不存在 |
[39:23] | Honey, um, Henry’s headed out of town. | 亲爱的 亨利就要离开了 |
[39:27] | He’s got a chance at a job in New York. | 他在纽约有了新的工作机会 |
[39:29] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[39:29] | Call him and tell him he doesn’t have to go. | 打给他 让他不要走 |
[39:32] | Look, this is my fault because I got weird on you guys. | 我之前变现得很奇怪 都是我错 |
[39:35] | If you don’t get together… | 如果你们不在一起 |
[39:39] | I’m gonna feel guilty for the rest of my life. | 我这辈子都会责备自己的 |
[39:45] | You know you want to. | 你知道你想留他的 |
[40:04] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[40:07] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[40:15] | Hansel? | 汉塞尔 |
[40:18] | It really is a pretty sound. | 真好听啊 |
[40:20] | I haven’t heard my real name in a very long time. | 我已经很久没听到我的真名了 |
[40:23] | Chocolate? | 巧克力要吗 |
[40:24] | Wha– Hey, what — | 什么 什么 |
[40:29] | What are you gonna do to me? | 你要对我做什么 |
[40:30] | Undetermined. | 没决定好 |
[40:32] | Well, hey, it’s not too late to turn yourself in. | 现在自首还不晚 |
[40:34] | Just, uh — we’ll just tell him you’re Hansel. | 我们就说你是汉塞尔 |
[40:37] | They’ll think you’re crazy, but that could be a good thing… | 人们会觉得你疯了 但这是好事 |
[40:40] | for you. | 对你来说 |
[40:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:46] | There’s just one problem. | 有一个问题 |
[40:47] | In that scenario, I don’t get to keep killing. | 在那种情况下 我就不能继续杀人了 |
[40:51] | And I’m not done killing. | 但我还没有杀完呢 |
[41:11] | Margot? | 玛戈特 |
[41:16] | Look, I’m sorry about what happened earlier. | 听着 今早的事我很抱歉 |
[41:20] | Sounds like you’ve had a change of heart. | 看来你改变心意了 |
[41:22] | Yeah, well, somebody helped me see things | 是啊 有人帮我换了个角度 |
[41:24] | a little bit differently. | 看事情 |
[41:26] | Whatever reason, you feel like you can’t tell me | 无论你因为什么理由 |
[41:28] | what’s going on right now, | 瞒着我不说现在的情况 |
[41:30] | and, well, that can’t be fun for you, either. | 对你来说肯定也不好受 |
[41:33] | I don’t know what’s going on with you, | 我不知道你到底怎么了 |
[41:34] | but I didn’t mean to make things worse. | 但我不想让事情变得更糟 |
[41:42] | I’m really sorry I can’t tell you everything, | 真的很抱歉 不能把所有的事都告诉你 |
[41:44] | but it will change soon. | 但很快就可以了 |
[41:46] | I hope so. | 但愿吧 |
[41:47] | I don’t like feeling like you’re in some kind of trouble. | 我不希望你有什么麻烦了 |
[41:50] | No, it’s — it’s not me. I’m fine. | 不 不是我 我挺好的 |
[41:53] | I was thinking about some of what you said earlier, | 我在想你早上说的话 |
[41:56] | and you were right about Chad. | 查德的事你是对的 |
[41:59] | I-I miss him terribly, | 我很想他 |
[42:02] | and I wish I could make that right. | 我希望自己能补救 |
[42:05] | Actually, I have some news on that front. | 这件事上我有个消息 |
[42:08] | These were outside with your name on it. | 这东西被放在门口 上面写着你名字 |
[42:12] | Heart-shaped box — | 心形的盒子 |
[42:13] | at least what people call heart-shaped. | 至少是一般人们所谓的心形吧 |
[42:15] | Must be from your man. | 一定是你的男人送的 |