时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Ella! Lucy! | 艾拉 露西 |
[00:04] | The globe will be filled with snow by midnight. | 午夜时 水晶球将被白雪覆盖 |
[00:06] | Your family will lose their lives. | 你的家人将失去性命 |
[00:09] | You were after the pen. | 你在找笔 |
[00:11] | I watched you crush my grandparents’ hearts. | 我眼看着你捏碎了我爷爷奶奶的心脏 |
[00:13] | And that story still needs its ending. | 那个故事还需要结局 |
[00:15] | Where are you going? | 你们要去哪儿 |
[00:17] | To get help from some friends. | 找别的朋友寻求帮助 |
[00:34] | I tell you, there’s nothing like morning in Storybrooke. | 我告诉你们 童话镇的清晨是最美好的 |
[00:39] | Now get whistlin’, you two. | 你们俩把口哨吹起来 |
[00:40] | Dwarfs got standards to maintain. | 小矮人要保持原则 |
[00:44] | Here you go, Leroy. | 给 勒罗伊 |
[00:45] | The usual. Times seven. | 和平时一样 一共七份 |
[00:47] | The greatest sandwich in all the realms. | 这是所有国度中最好吃的三明治 |
[01:01] | Oh, no! I’m so sorry. | 糟了 真对不起 |
[01:03] | – Are you okay? – I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[01:05] | My lunch ain’t so lucky! | 我的午餐就没这么幸运了 |
[01:07] | – Who you are? – It’s a bit complicated, | -你们是什么人 -说来有点复杂 |
[01:09] | but, um, there was another curse. | 但是又有人施了一个诅咒 |
[01:11] | We were trapped in Seattle — great coffee, too much rain — | 我们困在西雅图 咖啡不错 下雨太多 |
[01:13] | and then we broke the curse, and Henry’s wife and daughter, | 然后我们打破了诅咒 亨利的妻女 |
[01:15] | well, they were kidnapped, and now he’s in trouble | 遭人绑架了 所以他现在遇到了麻烦 |
[01:16] | and the point is, Henry Mills needs our help! | 重点是亨利·米尔斯需要我们的帮忙 |
[01:22] | I saw Henry at his graduation. | 我在亨利的毕业典礼上看到了他 |
[01:24] | – He’s fine. – Wha– | -他很好 -什… |
[01:25] | And he certainly doesn’t have a daughter. | 他肯定没有女儿 |
[01:27] | Ugh! Do I have to explain everything? | 我必须要解释所有的事吗 |
[01:29] | The curse brought us back in time. | 诅咒让我们穿越到过去 |
[01:30] | Our Henry’s all grown up. | 我们的亨利都已经长大了 |
[01:32] | And right now, he’s in need of a serious rescue operation, | 现在他真的很需要我们的救助 |
[01:34] | so go tell Snow White and Prince Charming. | 赶快去通知白雪公主和白马王子 |
[01:38] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:39] | Do you understand us, or do we have to try again? | 你们明白我们的话吗 还是要我们再说一次 |
[01:41] | Yeah, we understand you. | 我们明白你的话 |
[01:43] | We’ve been through this before. | 我们以前经历过 |
[01:44] | Oh, finally! | 终于明白了 |
[01:48] | Intruders. | 不速之客 |
[01:50] | Intruders! | 不速之客 |
[02:10] | When you told me about Storybrooke, | 你和我说起童话镇的时候 |
[02:12] | you said warm hugs and apple pies, | 你说人们热情 还有好吃的苹果派 |
[02:14] | not cross bolts to my head! | 而不是被弓弩瞄准脑袋 |
[02:15] | Yeah, well, I guess when strangers show up here, | 看来有陌生人出现时 |
[02:16] | it’s safe to assume they come with a villain plan. | 完全可以假设他们是怀揣着邪恶计划而来的 |
[02:19] | Hey, look. | 你看 |
[02:21] | That’s Aunt Regina’s car. | 那是瑞金娜姨妈的车 |
[02:23] | If we tell her Henry’s in trouble, | 如果我们告诉她亨利有麻烦 |
[02:24] | she’ll believe us, no matter what our story is. | 不管多么荒谬 她都会相信我们的 |
[02:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:27] | Go! Go, go. | 我们走 |
[02:38] | You can stop staring. | 你们看够了吧 |
[02:39] | Yes, it’s me, the Wicked Witch. | 没错 是我 邪恶女巫 |
[02:41] | I’m fabulous. | 我很好 |
[02:42] | Mom? | 妈 |
[02:43] | Did you want a selfie | 你是想自拍 |
[02:44] | or are you just going to stand there all bloody day? | 还是就这样站在这里一整天 |
[02:46] | Uh, we were looking for Regina. | 我们要找瑞金娜 |
[02:48] | She’s not here. | 她不在这里 |
[02:49] | She and Emma took Henry on a graduation trip. | 她和艾玛带亨利去毕业旅行了 |
[02:52] | Just… move along | 快走吧 |
[02:54] | before I turn you both into flying monkeys. | 免得我们把你们俩变成飞猴 |
[02:58] | No, you won’t. | 你不会的 |
[03:00] | I happen to know that you don’t have magic right now. | 我恰好知道你现在没有魔法了 |
[03:03] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[03:04] | That’s why you’re driving Robin to Ashley’s daycare. | 所以你才开车送罗宾去阿什莉的日托所 |
[03:06] | If you had magic, you would just poof there. | 如果你有魔法 你早就瞬移过去了 |
[03:09] | You always hated driving. | 你一直讨厌开车 |
[03:10] | Especially that car ’cause the brakes that always jerk, | 尤其是这辆车 因为刹车总是失灵 |
[03:12] | but really it’s just because you have a lead foot. | 但真的只是因为你喜欢开快车 |
[03:15] | Who are you? | 你是什么人 |
[03:17] | And how the hell do you know so much | 你怎么对我和我女儿 |
[03:18] | about me and my daughter? | 这么了解 |
[03:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:21] | This may be a little hard to process, | 这些也许有点难消化 |
[03:23] | but that 5-year-old girl in that car seat there — | 但坐在车里的那个五岁小女孩 |
[03:25] | That’s me. | 是我 |
[03:27] | So, you better get your game face on | 所以你最好做好准备 |
[03:29] | and go and get that magic bean hiding in the cupboard | 赶紧去拿藏在碗柜里的那颗魔法豆 |
[03:31] | because our family needs your help. | 因为我们的家人需要你们的帮助 |
[03:46] | Daddy! | 老爸 |
[03:47] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[03:52] | I knew you’d save us! | 我就知道你会救出我们的 |
[03:54] | Yeah, uh, let’s — let’s get you warm, first, okay? | 没错 先让你暖和点 好吗 |
[03:57] | Let’s see if we can find some blankets or something. | 看看是否能找条毯子什么的 |
[04:04] | I don’t understand. Why are you cold? | 我不明白 你为什么冷 |
[04:07] | The Dark One doesn’t get cold. | 黑暗者不会觉得冷 |
[04:09] | I’m afraid… | 恐怕… |
[04:11] | Rumplestiltskin used the author’s pen | 朗普斯金用作者的笔 |
[04:14] | for more than he let on. | 做了很多别人不知道的事 |
[04:16] | He’s stripped me of my immortality… | 他夺走了我的永生 |
[04:20] | and of my powers. | 和法力 |
[04:22] | So I can neither escape, nor stop him. | 所以我既逃不掉 也无法阻止他了 |
[04:25] | From doing what? | 阻止他干什么 |
[04:27] | Well, that’s the question. | 这就是问题 |
[04:29] | You see, he is me… | 他就是我… |
[04:31] | but with the darkness unchecked by the love of Belle. | 但他的黑暗力量不受贝儿的爱控制 |
[04:34] | He will use this new power to hurt anyone he can | 他会用这种新法力伤害任何能伤害的人 |
[04:39] | and drag us all into the darkness | 并把我们全拉进 |
[04:41] | where he wallows. | 他沉迷的黑暗 |
[04:42] | Seems like wallowing is something you have in common. | 似乎沉迷是你们的共同点 |
[04:44] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[04:46] | Look, I’m sorry that you can’t be with Belle, | 听着 你不能和贝儿在一起我很遗憾 |
[04:47] | but you’re not the only one who’s suffered loss. | 但你不是唯一痛失所爱的人 |
[04:50] | I may never fix my heart. | 我可能永远治不好我的心了 |
[04:52] | I may never be together with Alice again… | 我可能永远不能和爱丽丝在一起了 |
[04:55] | but I’m not giving up. | 但我不会放弃 |
[05:05] | Let’s play a little game, “Your Majesty.” | 让我们玩个小游戏 “女王陛下” |
[05:09] | Tell me… | 告诉我 |
[05:10] | do you remember this place, | 你记得这个地方 |
[05:12] | what you did here? | 和你在这里的所作所为吗 |
[05:18] | This is where I first declared I would cast the Dark Curse. | 这是我最早宣布我要施黑暗诅咒的地方 |
[05:23] | At my grandparents’ wedding, no less. | 还是在我祖父母的婚礼上 |
[05:26] | Pretty bold. | 好大的胆 |
[05:28] | Henry, that wasn’t me. | 亨利 那不是我 |
[05:30] | I am not who you think I am. | 我不是你想的那样 |
[05:32] | And I am not the Evil Queen anymore. | 而且我不再是那个巫后了 |
[05:36] | I’ve changed. | 我变了 |
[05:38] | So that wasn’t you who crushed their hearts? | 所以不是你捏碎他们心的啊 |
[05:43] | That’s what I thought. | 和我想得一样 |
[05:45] | Tell me, was revenge everything you’d hoped it would be? | 告诉我 复仇是不是你唯一想要的吗 |
[05:50] | I didn’t mean to kill your grandparents. | 我本不想杀你的祖父母 |
[05:52] | It was a mistake. | 那是个误会 |
[05:57] | Don’t mind them. | 别介意他们 |
[05:59] | They’re just here to make sure you don’t make any more… | 他们在这儿只是为了确保你别再造成更多 |
[06:04] | “Mistakes.” | “误会” |
[06:06] | Not that you’d get that far wearing that cuff on your wrist. | 如果当时你手上有那个手铐就更不会了 |
[06:09] | No magic, remember? | 没有魔法 记得吗 |
[06:15] | Look… | 听着 |
[06:18] | I want to help you. | 我想帮你 |
[06:19] | Rumple is using you. | 朗普在利用你 |
[06:22] | Why should I ever trust you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[06:26] | Because in another realm… I am your mother. | 因为在另一个国度 我是你母亲 |
[06:32] | And I can’t bear to let anything happen to you. | 我不能容忍你有任何闪失 |
[06:35] | I don’t care what realm we’re in. | 我不在乎我们在哪个国度 |
[06:38] | This isn’t you. | 这不是你 |
[06:40] | You are brave and kind. | 你勇敢善良 |
[06:43] | And when life gets hard, you always do the right thing. | 生活变艰难时 你总会做正确的事 |
[06:46] | You’ve saved so many people. | 你救过太多人了 |
[06:48] | Hell, you’ve saved me. | 该死 你也救过我 |
[06:53] | Please… | 求你了 |
[06:58] | Please, let me save you now. | 求你了 现在让我来救你吧 |
[07:05] | I don’t need to be saved. | 我不需要被拯救 |
[07:12] | Consider that a reminder that in this realm, | 提醒一下 在这个国度 |
[07:15] | stories are written in blood and tears. | 故事是用血与泪写成的 |
[07:19] | And now they’ll be written in yours. | 现在它们要用你的血与泪来写了 |
[07:25] | We fight tomorrow. | 我们明天决斗 |
[07:27] | And I’ll finally have my happy ending — | 我就终将能拥有我的幸福结局了 |
[07:30] | your death. | 就是你的死亡 |
[08:02] | The lady looks thirsty. | 这位女士看起来很渴 |
[08:06] | Robin? | 罗宾 |
[08:12] | Is this a dream? | 这是梦吗 |
[08:14] | Well, if it is, it’s an excellent one. | 如果是 也是个好梦 |
[08:19] | I thought you were gone. | 我以为你死了 |
[08:21] | I am. | 我是死了 |
[08:25] | But I’m also in here. | 但我还在这里 |
[08:29] | I’m always in here. | 我永远在你心里 |
[08:38] | I’ve missed you. | 我好想你 |
[08:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:42] | I might be joining you soon. | 我可能快要去找你了 |
[08:47] | My own son wants me dead. | 我的儿子想要我死 |
[08:50] | Or, at least, a version of him does. | 或者 至少这个版本的他想我死 |
[08:54] | He doesn’t… see me as his mother. | 他不把我当成他母亲 |
[09:00] | Like when we met? | 就像我们相遇时那样吗 |
[09:04] | And I thought of you as a villain? | 我还把你当成个坏人 |
[09:08] | I was a villain. | 我原来就是坏人 |
[09:10] | You were… betwixt and between. | 你介于善恶之间 |
[09:13] | But I knew that you could and would move to the light. | 但我知道你可以也愿意转向光明 |
[09:20] | You were the one who got me there. | 是你带我走向光明的 |
[09:22] | No. | 不 |
[09:24] | No, I only helped. | 不是我 我只是帮了点忙 |
[09:26] | You did the work. | 是你自己做到的 |
[09:28] | And Henry must, too. | 亨利也必须如此 |
[09:30] | You can help him, too. You can show him it’s possible. | 你可以帮他 你可以让他看到可能 |
[09:36] | Your life is proof ?that no one’s path is set. | 你的人生就证明了没有人的路是限定的 |
[09:45] | It’s not fair, Robin. | 这不公平 罗宾 |
[09:50] | Our story was so short. | 我们的故事那么短 |
[09:52] | That doesn’t make it any less epic. | 但一点都没有不伟大 |
[10:40] | Our spirit’s gonna break long before that glass. | 在打破玻璃前 我们的意志就先垮了 |
[10:44] | We should try another area. | 得换个地方 |
[10:46] | There must be a weak spot. | 一定有弱点 |
[10:48] | There’s that unshakable determination, | 无论如何被误导 |
[10:51] | however misguided. | 你都能保持坚定不移的决心 |
[10:53] | That’s the reason why I kept you as a partner, Detective. | 所以我才让你一直当我的搭档 警探 |
[10:57] | That and your good heart. | 决心和善心 |
[10:59] | Well, seeing as we’re allowing certain death | 既然我们都快死了 |
[11:02] | to bring up secret truths, I do have to ask you… | 大家就都说说实话吧 我得问你 |
[11:05] | giving the amount of power that you once held, | 你能拥有那样强大的力量 |
[11:08] | how come you never used it to destroy me? | 你为什么从来没有用在毁灭我身上 |
[11:12] | Because you were the closest thing I ever had to a friend. | 因为你是我最能称之为朋友的人了 |
[11:24] | The hell is that? | 什么情况 |
[11:26] | It’s our salvation. | 是救我们的 |
[11:28] | It’s Maui’s Hook. | 是毛伊鱼钩 |
[11:31] | Oh, where did it come from? | 从哪儿来的 |
[11:33] | Well, I have a good hunch. Let me see if I’m right. | 我有个好预感 我们看看对不对吧 |
[11:54] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[11:58] | I knew it was your magic saved us. | 我知道是你的魔法救了我们 |
[12:02] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:03] | Don’t apologize. | 别道歉 |
[12:05] | Without you, we’d all be dead. | 没有你 我们都要死了 |
[12:07] | Hey, where’s my mom? Please tell me she’s with you. | 我妈妈呢 她跟你们一起的吧 |
[12:09] | We found this nailed to a tree right when we got here. | 我们来的时候 在树上看到了这个 |
[12:13] | 来看啊 傍晚时分来看亨利国王让巫后血债血偿 | |
[12:14] | “Come see King Henry serve justice | 傍晚时分来看亨利国王 |
[12:16] | to the Evil Queen at dawn”? | 让巫后血债血偿 |
[12:19] | Looks like we’ve got another rescue to mount. | 看来我们还有另一个拯救任务要完成 |
[12:20] | And we’d better hurry… | 最好快点 |
[12:22] | Seems your alter ego has got a twisted take on “Happy endings.” | 看来另一个你要完成黑暗版的幸福结局了 |
[12:25] | Yeah, and while you find his alter ego, | 你们找另一个他 |
[12:28] | I’m gonna search the castle to find something | 我去城堡搜索一下 |
[12:29] | to deal with mine. | 应付另一个我 |
[12:38] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[12:39] | Don’t get your crown in a twist, Dearie. | 别生气啊 亲爱的 |
[12:41] | I’ve been writing a new spell. | 我在写新咒语呢 |
[12:43] | That doesn’t look like a spell. | 看起来不像是咒语啊 |
[12:46] | It looks like a storybook. | 像是本童话书 |
[12:47] | Well, uh, aren’t spells just stories of a kind? | 咒语难道不是一种童话吗 |
[12:50] | After all, | 毕竟 |
[12:52] | they’re both merely words on a page. | 他们都不止是纸上的字 |
[12:54] | Until you give them something more. | 不过你要为它们加入些别的东西 |
[13:00] | And I need magic ink to do so. | 我需要魔法墨水才能写 |
[13:03] | Well aware. | 我知道 |
[13:05] | You found a loophole. | 你找到漏洞了 |
[13:07] | Well, you did, Dearie. | 是你 亲爱的 |
[13:09] | Th-That little stain on your knife — | 你刀上的这一点血迹 |
[13:11] | the Queen’s blood, I presume? | 是巫后的血吧 |
[13:14] | Marvelous. | 真棒 |
[13:16] | Now the test. | 考验的时刻到了 |
[13:18] | Bring in the sprite! | 把讨厌鬼带上来 |
[13:24] | When looking for expendable guinea pigs | 需要做有疑问的试验时 |
[13:26] | for questionable experiments, always mine the fairies. | 我最喜欢的小白鼠 就是仙子 |
[13:31] | So, that’s why you needed the Queen’s blood? | 所以你需要巫后的血 |
[13:34] | To torture a fairy? | 就为了折磨仙子吗 |
[13:35] | No. | 不 |
[13:36] | The Queen’s blood was mere motivation. | 巫后的血只是一种刺激 |
[13:39] | What I really needed was your blood… to boil. | 我真正需要的是你沸腾的热血 |
[13:45] | Emotions run strong in Authors — | 作者的情感很充沛 |
[13:47] | highly potent. | 很强 |
[13:49] | So, you think my emotions can power your spell? | 所以你认为我的情绪能让你的魔法奏效 |
[13:53] | Well, there’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能验证 |
[13:56] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[13:59] | Now… | 现在 |
[14:01] | I want you to hold that knife… | 我要你拿着刀 |
[14:04] | feel its cold blade. | 感受它的冰冷的刀锋 |
[14:08] | Now think back. | 回想过去 |
[14:10] | Remember how it felt to cause your enemy pain… | 记住那种感觉 让你的敌人痛苦 |
[14:16] | to spill her blood? | 让她血流不止 |
[14:32] | Excellent. | 真棒 |
[14:44] | That was really impressive. | 太震撼了 |
[14:46] | You’ve got great darkness in you, Dearie. | 你内心非常黑暗 亲爱的 |
[14:50] | Where’s the fairy? | 仙子呢 |
[14:52] | Trapped in a prison made just for her. | 被困在专为她准备的牢笼里了 |
[14:54] | Don’t you just love a happy ending? | 你不是喜欢幸福结局吗 |
[14:58] | And soon, every hero from every realm | 很快 所有国度的所有英雄 |
[15:04] | shall suffer the same fate. | 都将面临同样的命运 |
[15:06] | Each one drowning | 每一个都将陷入 |
[15:09] | in their own isolation and loneliness. | 各自的孤独和孤单中 |
[15:13] | Once you kill the Queen, their fates will be sealed. | 等你杀了巫后 他们的命运就无法改变了 |
[15:41] | Oh, Belle. | 贝儿 |
[15:46] | Look at your face. | 看你的脸啊 |
[15:50] | Now the Guardian’s gone. | 现在守卫者不在了 |
[15:53] | And no matter what I do… | 无论我做什么 |
[15:58] | I can never earn my way back to you. | 我都无法回到你身边了 |
[16:04] | I tried… | 我努力了 |
[16:06] | and I’ve failed. | 可失败了 |
[16:08] | And I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:44] | Look, I’m pretty good with a bow, | 听着 我射箭很厉害 |
[16:46] | but that is a lot of bad guys. | 但那边守卫太多了 |
[16:49] | We just have to create a diversion | 我们需要调虎离山 |
[16:51] | so that the others can sneak Henry in to rescue Regina. | 另一个人就能让亨利溜进去救瑞金娜 |
[16:59] | It’s getting worse, isn’t it? | 变严重了 是不是 |
[17:01] | Aye. | 是啊 |
[17:04] | I’ve survived this long, but my end is close at hand. | 熬了不少日子了 但恐怕我快不行了 |
[17:10] | Take care of Alice. | 照顾好爱丽丝 |
[17:11] | Of course, I will. | 我会的 |
[17:15] | Look… | 听着 |
[17:16] | there’s something I want to ask you. | 我有件事要问你 |
[17:21] | I’m not sure right now is the best time. | 我不知道现在合不合适 |
[17:22] | This might be your only time. | 恐怕是你唯一的机会了 |
[17:27] | Can I… | 你是否 |
[17:29] | have your blessing to marry Alice? | 会祝福我和爱丽丝结婚 |
[17:38] | Of course, of course, you have my blessing. | 当然 当然 我祝福你们 |
[17:43] | And here’s the thing. You’re wrong. | 还有一件事 你错了 |
[17:45] | Your ending isn’t “at hand.” | 你的命还没有到头 |
[17:47] | I don’t care what we’re up against. | 我不管我们要面对什么 |
[17:49] | No matter what, | 无论怎么样 |
[17:51] | you are walking Alice down that aisle. | 你一定会陪爱丽丝走上婚礼殿堂的 |
[17:59] | Aye. | 对 |
[18:03] | I wouldn’t dare argue with my future daughter-in-law. | 我才不会和未来的媳妇较劲呢 |
[18:24] | Alice, wait here. | 爱丽丝 在这儿等着 |
[18:37] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[18:39] | I got this. | 我来 |
[18:46] | Please don’t hurt him. | 别伤害他 |
[19:02] | No! | 不 |
[19:15] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[19:19] | Your grandparents. | 你的外公外婆啊 |
[19:22] | We heard you needed some help. | 听说你需要帮助 |
[19:31] | When I look around this table, | 我看到在座各位 |
[19:32] | I see old friends ?and a lot of concerned faces. | 是老朋友的面孔 还有很多担忧的面孔 |
[19:37] | Worry not — | 不用担心 |
[19:38] | Snow and I led a war room like this once before, | 白雪和我也曾在这样的作战室做决策 |
[19:40] | and we prevailed. | 并取得了胜利 |
[19:41] | Yes, a lot has changed since then. | 是的 时过境迁 |
[19:43] | Enemies have become friends. | 敌人变成了朋友 |
[19:45] | A new generation has joined the fight. | 新一代加入了战斗 |
[19:48] | And a new friend, ?who feels like an old friend, | 还有一位很像好朋友的新朋友 |
[19:51] | has found his way to us. | 也来到我们身边 |
[19:54] | But what hasn’t changed is, we are on the side of right. | 但没有改变的是 我们要共同奋战 |
[19:57] | We know how dangerous | 我们都知道 |
[19:58] | Rumplestiltskin has been in the past, | 曾经的朗普斯金有多么危险 |
[20:00] | and this version is evil beyond anything we’ve ever seen. | 但这个版本的他是最可怕的 |
[20:03] | When we went to rescue Regina, | 我们救出瑞金娜的时候 |
[20:05] | we found a room full of new storybooks. | 发现了一间满是新童话书的房间 |
[20:08] | And let’s just say for each and every one of us, | 或说是我们每个人的童话书 |
[20:10] | he’s crafted a terrible fate. | 他给我们安排的可怕的命运 |
[20:12] | One that’s designed to pierce our hearts | 那将摧毁我们的心 |
[20:16] | and break our spirits. | 毁灭我们的意志 |
[20:29] | 瑞金娜知道最重要的是不能放弃希望 她才能再见到儿子 | |
[20:34] | 漫天的风沙让白雪迷失的方向 内心非常煎熬 | |
[20:39] | “我讨厌鱼 也不想像鱼那样生活” 塞琳娜看向舷窗外 想着 | |
[20:43] | Well, this is bloody disturbing. | 真是太恶心了 |
[20:46] | Everyone’s alone. | 每个人都孤身一人了 |
[20:48] | Separate books, separate realms. | 独立的书 独立的国度 |
[20:50] | The stories are complete, | 故事都已经写完了 |
[20:52] | but Rumple hasn’t been able to make them real yet. | 但朗普还无法让它们成为现实 |
[20:54] | That’s what we have to prevent him from doing. | 我们要阻止他完成这件事 |
[20:57] | There’s no time to wait. | 没时间了 |
[20:58] | I’m gonna go find Weaver — I-I mean our Rumple — | 我去找韦弗 我是说我们的朗普 |
[21:01] | see what he’s found out. | 看看他发现了什么 |
[21:03] | Take Robin and Henry with you. | 带罗宾和亨利一起去 |
[21:04] | I’ll go with them. | 我和他们一起 |
[21:05] | I’m getting good at keeping far enough away for safety. | 远离安全地 这事我越来越擅长了 |
[21:07] | Okay, then. Everyone else, scatter throughout the realms. | 好 其他人到其他国度去 |
[21:10] | Reach whoever you can and warn them. | 联系所有能联系的人 |
[21:11] | Snow and I will start with the outer villages. | 白雪公主和我从外村开始 |
[21:13] | They need to be reminded not to lose hope. | 需要有人提醒他们不要失去希望 |
[21:15] | If Rumple succeeds, | 如果朗普斯金成功的话 |
[21:17] | he thinks everyone will be lost for good, | 他会希望我们永远迷失 |
[21:19] | but I don’t believe that. | 但我不相信 |
[21:21] | Charming and I have always been able to find each other, | 我跟白马王子总能找到彼此 |
[21:23] | and I refuse to believe that we’re the only ones. | 我拒绝相信只有我们是这样的 |
[21:26] | With love in their hearts, with hope, | 只要他们心里有爱 有希望的话 |
[21:29] | anyone can do it. | 每个人都能做到 |
[21:31] | They just have to believe that | 他们只需要相信 |
[21:32] | no one would be able to pull them apart forever, | 没有人能让他们永远分开 |
[21:36] | that we will succeed. | 我们会成功的 |
[21:38] | Now go. | 现在出发吧 |
[21:43] | Please tell me you found something. | 你好歹找到点什么了吧 |
[21:45] | We may be in luck. | 也许我们很幸运 |
[21:47] | As I did, this Dark One… | 跟我一样 这个黑暗者 |
[21:51] | hid some magic for a rainy day. | 隐藏了一些魔法以备不时之需 |
[22:00] | All I have to do now | 我需要做的就是 |
[22:01] | is get close enough to that Crocodile | 足够接近老鳄鱼 |
[22:05] | to rip his heart out… | 把他的心挖出来 |
[22:08] | and this whole thing will be over. | 然后这一切就都结束了 |
[22:11] | Too late, Dearie. | 太晚了 亲爱的 |
[22:13] | Already have it. | 我已经有了 |
[22:15] | An Author with a darkened heart. | 一个内心黑暗的作家 |
[22:22] | Split up. | 分开找 |
[22:23] | She couldn’t have gotten far. | 她走不了多远的 |
[22:31] | No need for the cavalry. | 不需要士兵 |
[22:34] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[22:36] | Turning yourself in? | 你是来自首的吗 |
[22:38] | Or are you here to mother me some more? | 还是来继续教育我的 |
[22:40] | I know you might find this hard to believe, | 我知道对你来说这难以置信 |
[22:43] | but there are people out there — | 但在另一个国度确实有… |
[22:46] | a good, kind version of your family — | 你善良友好的家人 |
[22:50] | that can help you heal… | 他们能帮你治疗心伤 |
[22:52] | just as they helped me. | 就像他们帮我的那样 |
[22:54] | The only way I’m going to heal | 我能痊愈的唯一方法 |
[22:56] | is by killing you. | 就是杀了你 |
[23:03] | But I’ll give you a chance to defend yourself | 但我会给你一次防卫的机会 |
[23:05] | ’cause I’m better than you. | 因为我比你强 |
[23:08] | Henry, I won’t fight you. | 亨利 我不会与你打的 |
[23:09] | As long as you die, | 只要你死了 |
[23:11] | I don’t really care. | 其他的我都不在乎 |
[23:35] | What’s happening?! | 发生了什么 |
[23:54] | Alice, hold on! | 爱丽丝 坚持住 |
[23:59] | Henry… this isn’t the way. | 亨利 这不是办法 |
[24:01] | You don’t get to decide that. | 轮不到你做决定 |
[24:12] | Alice, no! Hold on! | 爱丽丝 不 坚持住 |
[24:29] | Oh, Henry… | 亨利 |
[24:30] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[24:38] | Daddy, let go! | 爸爸 放手 |
[24:40] | Never! | 绝不 |
[24:45] | You knew I wouldn’t listen to you, | 你知道我不会听你的 |
[24:47] | so why did you come here?! | 那你为什么会来 |
[24:48] | I had to. | 我不得不来 |
[24:49] | No, you didn’t! What do you want from me?! | 不 你不必来的 你到底想要什么 |
[24:52] | I just want you to know that you weren’t alone. | 我只想让你知道你不是孤独的 |
[24:55] | Because I know what that’s like, too. | 因为我也知道那是什么滋味 |
[24:57] | You deserve to be alone, | 你活该孤独 |
[24:59] | and that’s how you’re going to die. | 而你也将这样死去 |
[25:03] | I know you think I’m a villain whose life isn’t worth saving, | 我知道你认为我是个死不足惜的恶棍 |
[25:06] | but yours means everything to me — | 但你的生命对我来说就是一切 |
[25:09] | all versions of it. | 每一个版本都是 |
[25:12] | So if this is how I have to go out — | 所以如果这就是我应有的结局的话 |
[25:14] | showing you that there are people in the world | 告诉你世界上还有人 |
[25:16] | that love you, no matter what you do — | 无论你做什么都会爱着你 |
[25:20] | oh, then… ?that’s a worthy end for me. | 那我也死得值了 |
[25:45] | Oh, Henry. | 亨利 |
[25:55] | Papa… | 爸爸 |
[25:56] | Papa hold on | 爸爸坚持住 |
[25:57] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[25:58] | His heart’s given out. He’s dying! | 他的心不行了 他要死了 |
[26:00] | Hold on, Papa! No! | 坚持住 爸爸 不 |
[26:07] | This is all your fault. | 这都是你的错 |
[26:09] | Guilty. | 我有罪 |
[26:14] | Look at you. ? | 看看你 |
[26:15] | You’re pathetic. | 真是可悲 |
[26:17] | So weak. | 太弱了 |
[26:23] | I am not weak. | 我不弱 |
[26:27] | You could’ve fooled me. | 你差点就骗了我了 |
[26:30] | You see, what you don’t understand is, | 你不能理解的是 |
[26:35] | I am the strongest version of us. | 我是我们之中最强的一个 |
[26:39] | Because I… | 因为我… |
[26:42] | I’ve evolved. | 我进化了 |
[26:43] | You have evolved ?into a pathetic shell of us. | 你进化成了我们之中的可怜虫 |
[26:47] | But don’t worry. | 但不用担心 |
[26:49] | You will soon just be a faded memory, | 很快你就只会是一段消逝的记忆 |
[26:51] | and I shall be the Rumplestiltskin the world remembers. | 而我会变成世人铭记的朗普斯金 |
[26:55] | Papa, please wake up. | 爸爸 醒醒 |
[26:56] | Please. Please. Oh, Papa, please! | 求你了 爸爸 求你了 |
[26:59] | Please wake up, Papa. | 求你醒过来 爸爸 |
[27:03] | You are the Dark One. | 你是黑暗者 |
[27:06] | As was I. | 我曾经也是 |
[27:09] | And I know all our little secrets. | 我知道我们所有的小秘密 |
[27:15] | Becoming the Dark One was the act of a coward, | 变成黑暗者是懦夫的行为 |
[27:21] | but I’m no longer that man. | 但我不是过去懦弱的我了 |
[27:25] | You are. | 你还是 |
[27:27] | And that weak coward | 而世人铭记的 |
[27:29] | will not be the Rumplestiltskin the world remembers. | 朗普斯金不会是软弱的懦夫 |
[27:35] | So, what’s your plan then? | 那你打算怎么样呢 |
[27:37] | Talk me to death? | 劝我去死 |
[27:38] | Oh, my plan is… to do whatever it takes. | 我的计划是 不管付出什么代价 |
[27:44] | No, the line of the Guardians is gone. | 守卫者已经走了 |
[27:47] | You’ll never be with Belle! | 你没法和贝儿在一起的 |
[27:49] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[27:52] | But I also know… | 但我也知道 |
[27:54] | you don’t do the right thing for a reward. | 做正确的事未必是为了得到奖赏 |
[28:00] | You do it because it’s right. | 因为正确 你才去做 |
[28:04] | Now, I’ve been selfish for too long. | 我已经自私了太久 |
[28:07] | I’ve been living on stolen time. | 一直苟且偷生 |
[28:11] | Now I will finally face the unknown. | 现在我终于要面对未知了 |
[28:17] | No! | 不 |
[28:41] | No more Rumple? | 没有朗普了 |
[28:48] | Papa, are you — | 爸爸 你 |
[28:50] | I’m fine. I-I’m cured. | 我没事 我被治愈了 |
[28:52] | I thought I’d lost you. | 我以为我要失去你了 |
[28:53] | So did I. | 我也以为 |
[28:59] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[29:01] | He did it. | 是他 |
[29:03] | He gave you his heart. | 他给了你他的心 |
[29:14] | Goodbye, old friend. | 再见 老朋友 |
[29:23] | Oh, Mom! | 妈妈 |
[29:26] | Oh, you’re okay? | 你还好吗 |
[29:29] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[29:30] | It’s all gonna be fine, but w-what’s happening here? | 都会没事的 但这里发生了什么 |
[29:33] | He did it for me. | 他为我而死 |
[29:39] | He did it to save me. | 他为了救我 |
[29:44] | To save all of us. | 为了救我们所有人 |
[30:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:12] | Thank you for one last lesson — | 谢谢你的最后一课 |
[30:15] | that darkness can always find the light. | 黑暗总是能找到光明 |
[30:21] | And thank you for one last gift. | 也谢谢你最后一份礼物 |
[30:25] | You saved us… | 你救了我们 |
[30:30] | and I know you thought that | 我知道你觉得 |
[30:31] | that would make your dreams be in vain. | 这会让你的梦想化为徒劳 |
[30:36] | But I refuse to believe that. | 但我不愿意相信 |
[30:41] | If anyone deserves peace, it is you. | 如果有任何人值得获得宁静 必然是你 |
[30:49] | I will miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[30:56] | But you deserve your happy ending. | 但你值得幸福的结局 |
[31:03] | Now go find it. | 现在去寻找吧 |
[31:44] | Rumple? | 朗普 |
[31:48] | Rumple! | 朗普 |
[32:14] | I knew you’d make it home. | 我就知道你会回家的 |
[32:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:00] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[33:02] | ?Everyone’s been looking for you. | 大家都在找你 |
[33:05] | I just — I needed a moment. | 我只是… 我想静静 |
[33:08] | They, uh — ?Well, we want to know… | 他们 我们想知道 |
[33:14] | what’s next? | 接下来怎么办 |
[33:17] | There’s a lot to figure out. | 还有很多事情要弄清楚 |
[33:20] | But we all do need to go home. | 但我们都得回家 |
[33:22] | And… | 还有 |
[33:24] | I found something here | 我在这里找到了些东西 |
[33:26] | I think might be able to help us. | 我觉得可能会有用 |
[33:30] | I need to cast one more curse. | 我得再施个咒 |
[33:34] | You can’t be serious. | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[33:35] | I am. | 我认真的 |
[33:36] | The Dark Curse | 黑暗诅咒 |
[33:37] | is the blueprint for something wonderful. | 是美好未来的蓝图 |
[33:43] | What if instead of crushing | 如果不用捏碎 |
[33:44] | the heart of the thing I love most… | 我最爱之人的心为代价 |
[33:47] | everyone I love and who loves me | 如果每一个我爱的和爱我的人 |
[33:50] | gifted a small piece of their own? | 都给出他们自己的一小部分呢 |
[33:55] | And then maybe — just maybe — | 那样也许 也许… |
[33:57] | instead of separating everyone… | 诅咒就不再让大家分离 |
[34:02] | this magic brings them together. | 而是让大家在一起 |
[34:08] | What if I could bring all the realms to Storybrooke? | 如果我可以将所有的国度都搬到童话镇 |
[34:12] | There would be no more separation. | 就不会再有分离了 |
[34:15] | For once, we can… | 这样 我们就 |
[34:19] | all be together. | 都能在一起 |
[34:21] | All the realms of story, | 所有国度的故事 |
[34:23] | secretly tucked away in a forgotten corner in Maine. | 都将偷偷藏在缅因州一个被遗忘的角落里 |
[34:31] | “Operation: We Are Both” is a go. | “我们在一起”行动开始 |
[35:16] | Is that Maleficent? | 那是玛琳菲森吗 |
[35:17] | Yeah, ?she found Lily’s father. | 是啊 她找到莉莉的父亲了 |
[35:19] | You know it was Zorro? | 居然是佐罗 |
[35:21] | Really? Zorro’s a dragon. | 真的吗 佐罗是条龙吗 |
[35:23] | She didn’t RSVP. | 她没回复 |
[35:25] | RSVP to what? Where are you taking me? | 回复什么 你要带我去哪儿 |
[35:29] | You’ll see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[35:40] | All right, Zelena. What is going on? | 好吧 塞琳娜 到底怎么回事 |
[35:44] | I mean, obviously this isn’t a meeting about state affairs. | 显然不是什么国事会谈 |
[35:47] | Oh, she catches on quick. | 她快明白了 |
[35:48] | Shush, Henry. | 别说 亨利 |
[35:49] | Remember Operation: Keep Your Trap Closed? | 记得我们的行动 “瓮中捉鳖” |
[35:54] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[35:57] | All right, everyone. What’s going on? | 好了 各位 到底什么事 |
[36:49] | What is this? | 搞什么啊 |
[36:52] | This is for you. | 是为了你 |
[36:54] | All the realms have been united. | 所有的国度都统一到了一起 |
[36:56] | And now… ?we need someone to lead us. | 现在 我们需要一个人来领导我们 |
[36:59] | The people have decided… Your Majesty. | 人民已经做出了决定 陛下 |
[37:03] | Okay, Neil. Go on down. | 好了 尼尔 去吧 |
[37:15] | They want it to be you, Regina. | 他们希望是你 瑞金娜 |
[37:38] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[37:46] | Is everyone here? | 所有人都在吗 |
[37:49] | ?I think the baby was fussy. | 宝宝很闹 |
[37:52] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[37:55] | Shall we begin? | 我们开始吧 |
[38:05] | Do you, Regina Mills, | 你 瑞金娜·米尔斯 |
[38:07] | accept the role ?of the first elected ruler | 同意成为新统一王国 |
[38:11] | of the newly united realms? | 第一位领导者吗 |
[38:13] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[38:15] | Excellent. | 太棒了 |
[38:17] | So, if you please. | 请跪下 |
[38:23] | I now crown you — | 现在我为你加冕 |
[38:29] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:30] | I’m late. | 我来晚了 |
[38:32] | ?Emma. | 艾玛 |
[38:34] | You didn’t think I was gonna miss this, did you? | 我觉得我会错过这个吗 |
[38:37] | – Hey, kid. – Hi, Mom. | -你好 孩子 -妈妈 |
[38:40] | – You want to give your stepfather a hand there? – Yeah. | -要去给你继父搭把手吗 -好 |
[38:43] | Pun intended. | 一语双关啊 |
[38:44] | Pun always intended, isn’t that the case? | 总是如此 不是吗 |
[38:46] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:51] | So, how is little Hope? | 小希望还好吗 |
[38:53] | Is she ready for her first coronation? | 准备好第一次参加加冕礼了吗 |
[38:55] | If we’re all here, can I please continue? | 既然都来了 我们可以继续了吧 |
[38:58] | Sorry, Mom. Sorry. | 对不起 妈妈 不好意思 |
[39:03] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[39:06] | Regina Mills… | 瑞金娜·米尔斯 |
[39:08] | I now crown you… | 现在我为你加冕 |
[39:16] | …the Good Queen. | 好女王 |
[39:18] | Long may she reign! | 女王万岁 |
[40:03] | Hi, you. | 你 |
[40:04] | Madame Mayor. | 镇长女士 |
[40:07] | Uh, I think you’ll find it’s “Your Majesty.” | 我想应该说女王陛下了 |
[40:09] | Well, she’ll always be “Madame Mayor” to me. | 在我心里 她永远都是镇长 |
[40:11] | This is it. ? | 就是这样 |
[40:13] | It’s your happy ending. | 这是你的幸福结局 |
[40:15] | Mm, no, Miss Swan, not even close. | 不 斯旺女士 还早呢 |
[40:18] | This isn’t an ending. | 这不是结局 |
[40:20] | I hate endings. | 我讨厌结局 |
[40:22] | Because then your story is done. | 因为那意味着故事结束了 |
[40:25] | And everyone here… | 而这里的所有人 |
[40:27] | well, their stories are far from over. | 他们故事还远没有结束 |
[40:32] | Well… a happy beginning then. | 那就是幸福的开始 |
[40:37] | I like to call it… a second chance. | 我更愿意称为 第二次机会 |
[40:56] | I thought my story came to an end | 我曾以为 我的故事在很多年前 |
[40:59] | a long time ago, | 就已经结束了 |
[41:01] | and then new people came into my life — | 后来新的人出现在我的生命里 |
[41:04] | people who gave me a second chance. | 他们给了我第二次机会 |
[41:08] | I can’t wait to see what’s store for me next. | 我迫不及待地想看看接下去等待我的是什么 |
[41:12] | Well, for everyone. | 对所有人来说都是如此 |
[41:14] | I refuse to believe there won’t be more adventures…. | 我不会认为 以后就没有冒险了 |
[41:26] | …more love… | 没有爱了 |
[41:36] | …more family. | 没有家人了 |
[41:43] | And yes, there will be more loss… | 是的 我们还会失去很多 |
[41:50] | …because that’s just a part of life. | 因为那也是生命的一部分 |
[41:57] | And in the end, we can get past it all… | 但最后 我们都会渡过难关 |
[42:03] | with hope. | 怀抱希望 |