时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | We wanna help find Bunny’s killer. | 我们想帮忙找到杀害邦尼的凶手 |
[00:04] | – As the new board president, I’m in charge now. | 作为新任业委会主席 现在我全权负责 |
[00:06] | – Someone’s sure itchy to step into the presidential wedgies. | 有人已经迫不及待 想要上演改朝换代的戏码了 |
[00:09] | – The Arconia needs to be brought into the 21st century. | 阿卡尼亚需要迈入21世纪 |
[00:11] | The Arconia held little secrets | 阿卡尼亚有一些小秘密 |
[00:14] | known only to the architect himself. | 只有建筑师本人知道 |
[00:16] | – I’m not stepping down. | 我不想退休了 |
[00:17] | We need to find out more about Nina. | 我们得了解妮娜的更多信息 |
[00:20] | – Willie! Charles, this is my son Will. | 威利 查尔斯 这是我儿子 威尔 |
[00:22] | Directing is my day job, | 我白天的工作是导演 |
[00:23] | but my family, they’re my passion. | 但家人才是我一生的事业 |
[00:26] | We survived an implicit death threat from Teddy Dimas. | 我们从泰迪·迪马斯暗示性的死亡威胁中 幸存下来 |
[00:29] | You’re accusing the Deli King? | 你们要起诉熟食之王? |
[00:30] | – Is this an offer? I’m Brazzos again? | 这份工作定了? 我又能演布拉佐斯了? |
[00:33] | – Uncle Brazzos. | -布拉佐斯舅舅 |
[00:34] | We’re picked up for series already. | -我们已经预定了一季 |
[00:35] | Sometimes, I can smell that omelet you make. | 有时我能闻到你做的煎蛋的味道 |
[00:38] | Reminds me of Lucy. | 让我想起了露西 |
[00:39] | – Have you heard from her? | 你有她的消息吗 |
[00:48] | Loving a man like me… | 露西 |
[01:16] | – You still got it! | 嗨… 你唱得跟以前一样好 |
[01:23] | Is the hat wrong? Eh. | 帽子不搭吗 好吧 |
[01:25] | Okay, I don’t care. I’m just gonna leave it. | 管他呢 我就戴着吧 |
[01:29] | Yeah, nope. | 不行 还是算了吧 |
[01:36] | So. Yeah. | 没错 |
[01:38] | Returning someplace after a long time | 多年后重回故地确实会有些奇怪 |
[01:42] | can be weird. | |
[01:45] | And I guess | 我想你最后怎么回来的 以及背后的原因… |
[01:47] | how you ended up coming back and why | 露西 嗨… |
[01:50] | a lot to do with how weird it gets. | 决定了这种奇怪的感受有多强烈 嗨 已发送 妈妈说你现在成大英雄了? 我想你妈知道我不是英雄 真实犯罪主持人抓到连环杀手 播客新人破获谋杀案 露西 嘿 看 我找到了你旧公寓的钥匙 |
[02:09] | – Still works. | 依然好用 易燃好友 |
[02:14] | Still. Works. | 依然好用 易燃好友 |
[02:21] | Still. | 依然 毅然 |
[02:23] | Still! | 依然 一篮 |
[02:25] | Still! | 依然 依然 |
[02:28] | Works. | 好用 好勇 |
[02:30] | Works! | 好用 豪勇 伴娘裙配星冰乐 哇 伴娘? 已发送 妈妈要结婚了 哇 对她来说是好事 已发送 我敢打赌 |
[03:02] | – Bet? | “打赌”? 打赌?赌多少钱? |
[03:14] | And as hard as it can be to go back… | 虽然回去很难 |
[03:19] | …sometimes, you have nowhere else to go. | 但有时你无处可去 |
[03:29] | – First team on set? | 第一小队到达现场 |
[03:30] | First team on set. Copy that. | 第一小队到达现场 收到 |
[03:32] | – Alright! Ladies and gentlemen, | 好了 女士们 |
[03:35] | Charles-Haden Savage! | 先生们 欢迎查尔斯·海登·萨维奇 |
[03:42] | – Well, thank you! | 谢谢 |
[03:43] | Thank you very much! Thank you so much! | 非常感谢 |
[03:46] | Tony! I worked with your dad! | -托尼 我跟你父亲共事过 |
[03:47] | – Oh, hey! – Thank you! | -嗨 谢谢 |
[03:53] | – Cool. Let’s go for blocking! | 好极了 我们开始彩排吧 |
[03:55] | – You know, I wasn’t sure this day would ever come. | 我没想到还会有这么一天 |
[03:58] | I wasn’t sure I’d ever be back here, | 我没想到还能重回《布拉佐斯》的片场 |
[04:01] | on the set of Brazzos. | |
[04:03] | – Well, you’ve made it. – And get to finish a story | 你做到了 能把一个故事讲完 |
[04:06] | and revisit a character that means so much not only to me, | 再次扮演一个角色 不仅对我来说意义重大 |
[04:10] | but to the United States, | 对美国 |
[04:12] | Canada, and Brazil. | 加拿大和巴西同样如此 |
[04:14] | – Totally. So, cool. Now, if you’re ready, | 说得对 很棒 如果你准备好了 我们就让你 |
[04:16] | let’s have you take a seat in the wheelchair. | -坐上轮椅 |
[04:18] | Yeah. | -好的 |
[04:19] | W-wheelchair? | 警探 |
[04:22] | I didn’t see wheelchair in the script. | 轮椅?剧本里没提“轮椅”的事啊 |
[04:23] | – Oh, did you not get the new pages? | 你没拿到新增的部分吗 |
[04:25] | The studio added some things for your character. | 电影公司给你的角色增添了些内容 |
[04:28] | Nothing huge. A wheelchair. Touch of dementia. | 没什么大改动 就轮椅和老年痴呆症 |
[04:31] | – Dementia? | 老年痴呆? |
[04:33] | – It’s this murder case you’re involved in. | 因为你卷入的那桩谋杀案 |
[04:37] | The studio needs to cover their ass, be able to write you out | 电影公司得做两手准备 |
[04:41] | in case you go to prison. | 万一你坐牢了 他们能轻易把你的戏份剪掉 |
[04:42] | – I’m not going to prison. | 我不会坐牢的 |
[04:44] | And I didn’t prepare a touch of dementia. | 再说了 让我演一个老年痴呆患者 我毫无准备啊 |
[04:46] | I need 5 minutes. – Wait, but everything’s all set up here– | -我需要五分钟 -等等 可一切都准备就绪了 |
[04:49] | – No, this is a big thing to spring on somebody! | 这么重要的事不能临时通知啊 |
[04:52] | – W-w-wait– | 等等 |
[04:54] | – Touch of dementia. | “老年痴呆” |
[05:01] | – This an okay time? | 这个时机可以吗 |
[05:04] | – Lucy? | 露西? 《大楼里只有谋杀》 |
[06:00] | – Listen, Will, I-I’m not going to be able to make you rehearsal today. | 听我说 威尔 我今天没法去看你排练了 |
[06:03] | – Look, Dad, please. | 爸爸 拜托 |
[06:05] | I-I need some help. I’m drowning over here. | 我需要帮助 我现在一头雾水 |
[06:07] | I don’t know how to direct. I don’t know what the hell I’m doing. | 我不知道怎么当导演 我完全不知道我在做什么 |
[06:09] | – I understand. | 我明白 |
[06:10] | I’m just ridiculously jammed with this case. | 但这个案子让我忙得抽不开身 |
[06:12] | No, you don’t understand, alright? | 不 你不明白 |
[06:14] | I got set pieces flying in and out of here, | 工人在来来回回地搬道具 |
[06:16] | I got screaming children for six straight hours, | 孩子们连续尖叫了六个小时 |
[06:18] | and I’m not 100% sure, but I think the Tin Man has pinkeye. | 另外我不太确定 我想铁皮人好像得了红眼病 |
[06:21] | – Honey, no one cares about the Tin Man in The Wizard Of Oz. | 亲爱的 没人在意《绿野仙踪》的铁皮人 |
[06:24] | Just make the fattest kid the lion. | 让最胖的孩子演狮子 就万事大吉了 |
[06:26] | It’ll kill. Wait, Dad, | -等下 爸爸 你不… -我晚点再打给你 |
[06:27] | – you don’t under– – I’m gonna call you later. | -等下 爸爸 你不… -我晚点再打给你 |
[06:33] | – Thanks… | 谢谢 |
[06:34] | – Could you hold that, please? | 先等一下 好吗 |
[06:40] | – Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[06:44] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[06:46] | – Wha– Teddy, I’ll just get another one. | -泰迪 我坐另一个电梯好了 |
[06:48] | – Oh, don’t be silly. I insist. | -别傻了 快进来 |
[06:51] | – Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:54] | – How are you? – I-I’m… I-I’m good. | -你最近好吗 -我…我挺好的 |
[07:02] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[07:04] | – For a few months. Awaiting trial. | 就待几个月 |
[07:06] | – Ah. I see. | 等待庭审 这样啊 |
[07:13] | So… how was prison? | 监狱生活怎么样 |
[07:22] | – Actually… | 说实话 |
[07:24] | Transformative. | 脱胎换骨了 |
[07:26] | I don’t know if you know Master Han, | 不知道你有没有听说过韩大师 |
[07:29] | but he’s helped me realize… | 但在他的帮助下 我意识到 |
[07:32] | I don’t have to act on my thoughts. | 我不必按照我的想法行事 |
[07:34] | – Ah. | |
[07:35] | – For example, right now, | 比如说 此时此刻 |
[07:38] | the thought of wringing your neck | 想要拧断你脖子的欲望在我的海底轮涌动 |
[07:40] | really stimulates my root chakra, | |
[07:43] | but it’s probably not worth losing three of my mindfulness badges. | 但为此丢掉我获得的三枚正念徽章 |
[07:46] | – Ah. | 或许得不偿失 |
[07:49] | – Th-that’s… That’s good… | 挺好的 |
[07:54] | And h-how is Theo? | 提奥怎么样了 |
[07:56] | – Also awaiting. | 也在等待 |
[07:59] | And angry. | 很愤怒 |
[08:01] | He’s coming by later to discuss | 他晚点会过来讨论 |
[08:03] | how best to use those feelings productively. | 如何更有效地运用这些情绪 |
[08:08] | – Well, th-that’s– that sounds good, too. Just… | 这听起来也挺好的 |
[08:12] | taking it all in stride. That’s… | 从容面对 |
[08:15] | That’s all good. | 都挺好的 |
[08:20] | – That’s me. | 我到了 |
[08:22] | – Well, I guess I’ll see you around. | 那回见了 |
[08:25] | – Oh, definitely. | 当然 |
[08:27] | Because I’m going to fuck you, Oliver. | 因为我一定会搞死你的 奥利弗 |
[08:31] | – Excuse me? – I’m going to fuck you. | -你说什么? -我会搞你的 |
[08:33] | I’m not sure… | 我还没想好什么时候 |
[08:35] | when or how quite yet, | 怎么做 |
[08:39] | but I’m going to fuck you. | 但我一定会搞你 |
[08:41] | Hard. | 狠狠地搞你 |
[08:42] | Harder than you’ve ever been fucked before. | 是你从未体验过的狠 |
[08:45] | In a way you won’t see coming. | 你想象不到的狠 |
[08:47] | Until one day, | 直到某一天 |
[08:49] | you’ll slip your knubby little fingers into one of my dips | 你把你胖乎乎的手指头伸进最爱的蘸酱 |
[08:52] | you love so much and realize… you’re choking. | 惊觉你被噎住了 |
[08:58] | Choking on a big heaping bowl… | 被一大碗我精心调制的猛料噎住了 |
[09:03] | of fuck. | |
[09:09] | Namaste. | 合十致敬 |
[09:23] | – So, what are you– – So, what are– Uh… | -你怎么来了… -你最近… |
[09:25] | – No, no, you | – No, no, you first. |
[09:28] | – I mean, what brings you to Manhattan? | first. -你先说 -你先说 你…我是说 你怎么来了曼哈顿 |
[09:29] | I mean, I’m assuming you have cooler things to do than just see your old– | 你应该有很多更酷的事可以做吧 除了跑来见你的老… |
[09:32] | – To see m-my super cool TV star ex-dad sort of person? | 来见我超酷的前任电视明星爹? |
[09:38] | No, I, uh… | 不是的 |
[09:39] | I have a three-day weekend because they found out | 我这周末休息三天 因为他们发现 |
[09:41] | that the AP chem teacher was cooking GHB | 我大学先修班的化学老师 |
[09:44] | on school property, | 在学校制迷奸药 |
[09:45] | and also operating a Nxium-style sex cult. | 而且还创办了一个 类似NXIVM的性爱邪教组织 |
[09:50] | I-I also figured it was a good opportunity | 此外 我觉得这是个难得的机会 |
[09:52] | to escape dystopian Connecticut and culture-up in Manhatty. | 逃离反乌托邦康涅狄格州 来更有文化氛围的曼哈蒂浸淫一下 |
[09:58] | – Oh, th-that’s, uh… | 这真是… |
[10:00] | Well, that’s, um… | 这真是… |
[10:03] | You excited for your mom’s wedding? | 你期待你妈的婚礼吗 |
[10:06] | – Uh, it happened. | 已经结完了 |
[10:08] | Like, two weeks ago. – Oh. | 大概两周前 |
[10:12] | Was it nice? | 婚礼办得好吗 |
[10:14] | – Nice is a… a word. | 可以这么说 |
[10:18] | – Ah, he still hasn’t figured out his new lock, I see. | 看来他还是没弄明白他的新锁 |
[10:21] | Well, Teddy’s back! | 泰迪回来了 |
[10:22] | He’s already plotting his revenge. | 他已经在酝酿复仇了 |
[10:24] | I think he’s gonna kill me, bury me, dig me up, and kill me again. | 我觉得他会杀人埋尸 然后把我挖出来再杀一遍 |
[10:27] | We need to deal with Nina. Howard DMed me | 我们得对付妮娜 霍华德发私信给我 |
[10:29] | saying he has some “hot goss” on her, and he’ll be here any min… | 说他有关于她的热乎八卦 他随时会过来… |
[10:34] | – Lucy. Uh, Oliver, Mabel. | 露西 这两位是奥利弗和梅布 |
[10:37] | Lucy! | -露西 -天啊 |
[10:39] | – Lucy! Hi! | 露西 你好 |
[10:41] | – Wow! How sweet. | -哇 真好 -太可爱了 |
[10:43] | We’ve heard– well, more about you than anyone else from Charles’ past. | 我们听过很多你的事 比查尔斯过往的任何人都多 |
[10:45] | You and his dead mysterious father. It’s a tie. | 你和他那个已过世的神秘父亲打成平手 |
[10:48] | – It is so cool to meet you. I’ve heard your podcast, | 很高兴认识你们 我听过你们的播客 |
[10:50] | but I usually, like, listen to it on two times speed, | 但我通常听两倍速 |
[10:52] | and your voices are so much deeper than I thought. | 你们的声音比我想象中更低沉 |
[10:55] | – I love those pants. I had a pair– – Hey, | -我喜欢你的裤子 -我能跟你们聊两句吗 |
[10:57] | can I talk to you for just a minute? Sure. Absolutely. | -好啊 -当然 没问题 |
[10:59] | – You can play games on your telephone. | 你可以在电话上玩游戏 |
[11:03] | – What is she doing here? – I don’t know. | 她怎么来了 我不知道 |
[11:05] | She says “just to hang.” | 她说 “就是来玩一阵子” |
[11:06] | I wanted this so badly, but I’m so unprepared. | 我求之不得 但我一点心理准备都没有 |
[11:09] | I mean, sh-she’s an older person now, and she brought a bag. | 她现在长大了很多 她还带了行李袋 |
[11:13] | – Ooh… – Does that mean she wants to stay? | 这是不是代表她要住下来? |
[11:15] | I don’t understand things she says. | 她说的话我都听不懂 |
[11:18] | Can you talk to her and just find out anything? | 你能跟她聊聊 弄清楚怎么回事吗 |
[11:20] | – Why? Because I’m a girl? | 为什么 因为我是女生? |
[11:22] | – No! Because you’re young. | 不是 因为你年轻 |
[11:23] | She used the word “Manhatty,” | 她说什么“曼哈蒂” |
[11:25] | and you just used “hot goss.” | 你刚才说“热乎八卦” |
[11:27] | It’s like I’m watching Squid Games without subtitles. | 我感觉自己在看没有字幕的《鱿鱼游戏》 |
[11:30] | Just… I’ll give you $200. | 我给你200块 |
[11:32] | – I’ll do it free of charge. $200 on the Upper West Side | 我不要钱 在上西城 |
[11:35] | will just get me a bagel and a soy latte. | 200块只够买个贝果 和一杯豆浆拿铁 |
[11:37] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. – Okay. | -是啊 -所以…好吧 |
[11:42] | – Hey, Luce! Uh, maybe you and Mabel, uh, can get to know each other a little bit, | 嘿 小露 也许你和梅布可以互相了解一下 |
[11:45] | uh, bit while Oliver and I, uh, do our adult business, uh, you know, | 我和奥利弗要进行一些成人活动 |
[11:49] | conversation thing in the other room. – Oh. | 在另一个房间聊天 |
[11:57] | – Hey, girl. – Hey. | 嗨 妹子 嗨 |
[12:00] | Is it just me, or did “adult business thing” | 只有我这么认为 |
[12:02] | sound kinda queer-coded? | 还是“成人活动” 听上去基里基气的? |
[12:03] | – More like old-coded. So– | 是老里老气吧 那么… |
[12:05] | – It is so beyond that Charles is friends with you. | 查尔斯和你是朋友真的太酷了 |
[12:07] | I mean, you are literally one of the coolest people on the Internet right now. | 你是目前互联网上最火的人之一 |
[12:10] | – Oh… – Seriously, Bloody Mabel | 说真的 |
[12:11] | is, like, my favorite thing to happen | 我认为血腥梅布是 |
[12:12] | since those baby witches tried to hex the moon. | 女巫集体给月亮施咒那件事之后 最棒的事了 |
[12:14] | They tore. Anyway, | 她们人气很旺 |
[12:16] | I uploaded you on the DAZED 100. – Oh, uh, what? | -对了 我在百大影响力人物给你打榜了 -百大什么? |
[12:19] | – Your story is, like, just– It’s really, really inspiring. | 你的故事很激励人 |
[12:22] | Have you seen all that stuff on Mental Health TikTok? | 你看过抖音心理健康的视频吗 |
[12:24] | – Uh… | |
[12:25] | No. So, what brings you to Charles’? | 没有 你怎么想到来看查尔斯了 |
[12:27] | – Yeah, so this TikToker, he made, like, this whole timeline of your life, | 有个抖音博主 他梳理了人一生的时间线 |
[12:30] | and then cross-references the various deaths, murders, etc., with the DSM-5. | 然后把死亡 谋杀等等事件跟第五版 《精神疾病的诊断与统计》做交叉比对 |
[12:34] | Anyway, you are so lucky. | 总之 你很幸运 |
[12:35] | It’s probably, like, so easy for you to get, like, xannies and Klonopin and stuff. | 你很容易就能弄到 赞安诺和氯硝西泮这类药物 |
[12:40] | I prayed to the 100 Gecs tree to get a real diagnosis, | 我向100壁虎线索树祈祷 希望能拿到正经的诊断书 |
[12:42] | but my mom, she, like, hates Big Pharma, so… | 但我妈讨厌大型制药公司 所以… |
[12:47] | – Guys? Is the adult business concluded? Please? | 伙计们 成人活动结束了吗 |
[12:50] | I’ll give you $200. | 我给你们200块 |
[12:52] | – Hey, lookie what I found. | 看我找到了什么 |
[12:54] | Charles said it’s an old favorite of Lucy’s. | 查尔斯说这是露西以前的最爱 |
[12:57] | Is that you? | 那是你吗 《穿人字拖的天使》 |
[13:01] | – Oh my god… | 天啊 |
[13:02] | Walking all alone with my past in front of me… | |
[13:11] | – It’s omelet time, Lucy! | 现在是炒蛋时间 |
[13:13] | Just like the old days! Here comes the pepper. | 露西 跟过去一样 |
[13:15] | Here comes the pepper! | 辣椒来了 又一个辣椒 |
[13:18] | – You know, this hil– You know, | 这太好笑了… |
[13:20] | I’m such a huge fan of terrible music. How have I never heard this? | 我最喜欢垃圾音乐了 我怎么会从来没听过 |
[13:23] | – Do you have a perm? – Yeah. Well, | 你烫过卷发? |
[13:24] | make fun of it all you want, | 对 |
[13:26] | but it was a big hit in Germany. | 你们尽情取笑我吧 但当时这首歌在德国很火 |
[13:27] | It went to number 83 on the charts. | 音乐排行榜第83位 |
[13:29] | And then the Berlin Wall fell, and that stopped its upward momentum. | 之后柏林墙倒了 阻止了它的上升势头 |
[13:34] | – Wait, why is this so familiar? | 等等 为什么这首歌听着这么耳熟 |
[13:36] | – Oh. Wait for it. | 别急 |
[13:37] | – This was sampled by, like, 50 rap stars. | 这首歌被50多个饶舌歌手借用过 |
[13:41] | – My god, that is you! I know this! | 天啊 真的是你 我听出来了 |
[13:44] | – Yeah, it was used by, uh, by Post Malone and, uh, Missy Elliot. | 是的 波兹·马龙和密西·埃丽奥特 都借用过调子 |
[13:47] | – Yeah, and Del the Funky Homosapien. – Good God, | 对 还有放克智人戴尔 |
[13:49] | how much money have you made from this? | 我的天哪 你靠这张专辑赚了多少钱 |
[13:51] | – I made about, uh… | 一年20万吧 |
[13:53] | 200 grand a year. | |
[13:55] | – Yeah, you’re gonna be okay. Okay, big finish! | 你不会有事的 |
[14:01] | Pitta putta. | 好了 完美收场 |
[14:05] | – Oh god, do you not wash these? | 天啊 你都不洗刀吗 |
[14:11] | What? – Is that blood? | -怎么了 -那是血吗 |
[14:16] | – Charles, please tell me | 查尔斯 |
[14:17] | that you butchered a hog in your kitchen last night. | 拜托告诉我 你昨晚在厨房宰杀了一只猪 |
[14:20] | – Holy shit. Is this the murder weapon? | 天啊 这是凶器? |
[14:22] | – Hold on. This is mine! – Hey, don’t touch it! | 等下 这是我的刀 |
[14:25] | Fingerprints! – Oh. | 喂 别碰 会留下指纹的 |
[14:27] | – Th-this is my opening night gift from Macbeats, | 这是我《麦克白嘻哈歌舞剧》 首演之夜的礼物 |
[14:30] | my 1991 musical of Macbeth starring Vanilla Ice. | 我在1991年改编的《麦克白》音乐剧 主演是香草冰 |
[14:33] | – What’s gonna show up next? Body parts in a freezer? | 接下来还会出现什么 冰箱里的尸块吗 |
[14:36] | – What are you guys talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[14:37] | – Evidence keeps showing up in our apartments, | 证据接二连三地出现在我们的公寓里 |
[14:40] | and we don’t know how. I mean, first, | 我们不知道是怎么回事 |
[14:41] | the painting over there, now the murder weapon? | 一开始是那幅画 然后是凶器 |
[14:44] | – Lucy, you cannot be involved in this. | 露西 你不能卷入这件事 |
[14:47] | You have to go. Now. Sorry. | 抱歉 你必须马上离开 |
[14:50] | – Fine. I’ll go. | 好吧 |
[14:53] | To the bathroom. | 我走…去卫生间 |
[14:55] | – Okay, w-what is going on? | 好吧 这是什么情况 |
[14:56] | – She cannot be a part of this. | 她不能参与进来 |
[14:58] | Now, her fingerprints are on the murder weapon? | 现在凶器上有她的指纹了? |
[15:00] | I’m gonna run it through the dishwasher. No– | -我要放进洗碗机 -不行 |
[15:02] | – Wait! My fingerprints aren’t on it! | 等等 上面没有我的指纹 |
[15:04] | This could prove I’m innocent! – Guys, stop! | -这能证明我是无辜的 -伙计们 住手 |
[15:06] | Please, just think here. Who’s ever doing this | 拜托 |
[15:10] | is clearly toying with us. | 仔细想想 做这件事的人显然是在玩弄我们 |
[15:11] | I mean, if it was simply about getting us caught, | 如果只是为了把我们送进大牢 |
[15:13] | the police would be banging down that do– | 那警察这会已经在敲门了 |
[15:16] | Why am I holding this knife!? | 我为什么要拿着这把刀 |
[15:22] | – Oh, good. It’s open. | 很好 门是开的 |
[15:24] | Guys, listen. | 伙计们 |
[15:25] | I am so sorry. I know that I promised hot goss, but… | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[15:28] | this is really… | 我知道我承诺过要分享热乎八卦 但这… |
[15:30] | it’s more of a confession. | 更像是坦白 |
[15:33] | I was not truthful about the way | 我之前没说实话 |
[15:35] | I obtained my injury the night of Bunny’s death. | 我脸上的伤是邦尼死亡那晚弄的 |
[15:37] | Nina Lin punched me! | 妮娜·林打了我 |
[15:39] | She is violent, | 她很暴力 |
[15:41] | and after backstabbing Bunny, | 在背刺了邦尼之后 |
[15:42] | I think she might have front stabbed her, too. | 我想她也许又正面捅了她 |
[15:45] | She will cut a bitch. | 她是个冷血的婊子 |
[15:47] | You can use that in the podcast. | 你可以把这句用在播客里 |
[15:52] | Why are you all looking– | -你们怎么都这么看着我 -谢谢你的热乎八卦 -真是没想到… -我们得消化一下 |
[15:56] | – You could have just texted us, | 你直接发个信息就好了 |
[15:58] | of course. – Oh, please. | |
[15:59] | I heard the episode where you hacked into Tim Kono’s phone. | 拜托 我听了你们 黑进蒂姆·科诺手机的那集 |
[16:02] | Not that you would ever guess my password. | 并不是说你们能猜到我的密码 |
[16:03] | – Is it “Evelyn?” | 是艾芙琳吗 |
[16:07] | – No. | 不是 |
[16:09] | – Good day. | 再见 |
[16:14] | – Alright. So, Nina Lin has a violent streak? | 好吧 所以妮娜·林有暴力倾向 |
[16:23] | – Lucy! Everything okay in there!? | 露西 你在里面没事吧 |
[16:25] | – Maybe give her some privacy. – Just a minute! | 给她点空间 马上就好 |
[16:33] | – You know, when I was a kid, | 我小时候 |
[16:34] | and I was in the bathroom too long, | 如果在卫生间待得太久 |
[16:37] | my grammy would knock on the door and say, | 我奶奶就会敲门问我 |
[16:39] | “Oliver? Would you like me to come in there | “奥利弗 你需要我进去” |
[16:42] | and rub some Vaseline on your rectum?” | “给你的屁眼抹点凡士林吗” |
[16:49] | You can come in! | 你们可以进来了 搞什么… |
[17:07] | – I think I know how people are getting into your apartment. | 我想我知道别人是怎么进到你公寓了 |
[17:16] | – My god… | 天啊 |
[17:36] | – How do you know about these? | 你怎么知道这些密道的 |
[17:38] | – I used to play hide and seek with Anaya from across the hall. | 我以前经常跟走廊对面的安雅玩捉迷藏 |
[17:40] | – Oh, right. You two got competitive. | 对 |
[17:43] | Oh… | 你们两个都挺争强好胜的 |
[17:47] | This must have been used during Prohibition for moving contraband. | 这个密道肯定是禁酒令时期 用来运走私货的 |
[17:52] | – Or for perving. – Ooh! Let me see. | 或是为了满足变态癖好 让我看看 |
[17:59] | – See, this is why I don’t exercise. | 看吧 这就是为什么我从不锻炼 |
[18:02] | – Why is that? – ‘Cause you look like that. | -为什么 -因为锻炼时形象全无 |
[18:04] | – He’s sweating like Winnie after a 10-foot walk. | 他就像走了三米后汗流不止的维尼 |
[18:09] | – None of these passageways are on the building plans. | 这些密道都不在建筑图纸上 |
[18:12] | It’s so strange. Strange? | 太奇怪了 |
[18:14] | Is that all? You’ve been living here for 30 years. | 奇怪?你只觉得奇怪而已? 你在这里住了30年 |
[18:17] | Aren’t you wondering what people see of you? | 你就不担心你平时做的事被人偷看了吗 |
[18:20] | – Oh, he doesn’t do anything. Trust me, no one’s seen anything. | 他无事可做 相信我 别人什么都没看到 |
[18:23] | In a shocking development, | 事情有了惊人进展 |
[18:26] | we’ve discovered… the killer’s secret lair. | 我们发现了凶手的老巢 |
[18:29] | What lies at the center of these “Arcatacombs?” | “阿卡尼亚地下墓穴”究竟隐藏着什么秘密 |
[18:35] | – Oh! Uh, don’t go that way. – Why not? | -别走那边 -为什么 |
[18:37] | It’s a dead end. Just follow me. – Follow you? | 那是个死胡同 你们最好跟着我走 |
[18:40] | – You’re not a part of this. I am calling your mother. | 跟着你?这事与你无关 我要打给你妈 |
[18:43] | – Uh, she does not wanna see me. Not after I skipped her wedding. | 她不想见我 因为我缺席了她的婚礼 |
[18:48] | – You skipped her wedding? – Okay, | 你缺席了她的婚礼? |
[18:49] | can we do family therapy later? | 好吧 家庭治疗可以稍候再说吗 |
[18:51] | ‘Cause we’re literally crawling through the walls like rats. | 因为我们现在像老鼠一样在墙里爬呢 |
[18:54] | Lucy, how well do you know these passageways? | 露西 你对这些密道有多了解 |
[18:56] | – Don’t answer that. She is not a part of this. | 别回答 -她与这件事无关 |
[18:58] | – Of course she isn’t. Lucy, you are not a part of this. | -当然了 露西 你与这事无关 |
[19:01] | But, if you were, hypothetically, | 但假设有关 |
[19:03] | would you know how I’d get to the sixth floor? | 你知道我怎么才能上到六楼吗 |
[19:06] | – There’s, uh, a maintenance ladder that runs next to a secret elevator | 那里有一个维修楼梯 |
[19:09] | on the A-line. Hypothetically. | 通向A区的秘密电梯 -假设 |
[19:11] | – Thank you. – Hey. | -谢谢 |
[19:14] | Where are you going? | 喂 你要去哪 |
[19:15] | – Well, if Teddy’s plotting to screw me, | 如果泰迪想搞我 |
[19:17] | I at least want to know what to wear. | 我至少得做好准备 |
[19:19] | – I like him. | 我喜欢他 |
[19:38] | Nina? You in here, honey? | 妮娜?你在吗 |
[19:44] | Nina? | 亲爱的? 妮娜? |
[19:54] | There you are. | 你在这啊 |
[19:56] | – Who’s the neck? – I don’t know. | 那个大脖子是谁? |
[19:58] | Business guy? | 不知道 |
[20:00] | An MMA fighter? | 商务人士?综合格斗赛选手? |
[20:01] | A super hot MMA fighter in a business suit? | 穿着西装的身材火辣的综合格斗赛选手? |
[20:06] | – What’s wrong, baby? | 怎么了 宝贝? |
[20:07] | It sounds like it’s her baby daddy. | 好像是孩子的爹 |
[20:09] | I can’t stop thinking about Bunny. | 我忍不住想起邦尼 |
[20:12] | We’re doing the right thing, right? | 我们做的事是正确的 对吗 |
[20:14] | – You know as well as I do. | 你跟我都很清楚 |
[20:17] | She had to go. | -她必须走 |
[20:19] | – Bunny had to go? You’re right. | -邦尼必须走 你说得对 |
[20:22] | Once we get that board vote, | 等业委会投票一出来 |
[20:23] | we’re home free, honey. | 我们就大功告成了 亲爱的 |
[20:25] | – God, I love you. | 天啊 我爱你 我也爱你 宝贝 |
[20:30] | – Wait, look at the corner over there. | 等等 你看那个角落 |
[20:32] | Mm. You smell good. | 你真好闻 |
[20:35] | Are they cutting some sort of deal to change the Arconia? | 他们是达成了什么改造阿卡尼亚的协议吗 |
[20:38] | – By putting in a giant space pod on top? | 在楼顶放一个巨大的太空舱? |
[20:41] | – Bunny never would have allowed that. | 邦尼不会同意的 |
[20:44] | – That’s why Bunny had to go. | 所以邦尼“必须走” |
[20:50] | – Oh… | 妈妈有点兴奋啊 -妈妈非常兴奋 |
[20:52] | – Whoa. Okay. – This is unethical. | -好吧 这太没道德了 |
[20:57] | – Hey. You still get a bloody nose. | 嘿 |
[20:59] | – Oh… | 你流鼻血的毛病还没好啊 |
[21:00] | Are you sure this is okay? With the baby? | 你确定对孩子没影响吗 |
[21:02] | – Oh, it’s fine. – God… | 没事 天啊 我只是害怕我们会戳到他的脸 没事 来吧 提奥 别这么固执 别固执了 拜托 我们可以解决这件事 好吗 你要相信我 |
[21:24] | We can fix this, alright? You just have to trust me! | |
[21:30] | Theo? Theo! | 提奥 提奥 |
[21:34] | Everything I did was to protect you. | 我所做的一切都是为了保护你 我不需要你保护 我需要远离你 |
[21:39] | What? Don’t say that. | 什么 别说这种话 你是我儿子 |
[21:41] | You’re my boy! | 我的律师说 如果我当初说出实情 我就… |
[21:46] | What? | 什么 |
[21:48] | You got your own lawyer now? | 你现在有自己的律师了? |
[21:53] | Theo! | 提奥 |
[21:54] | Theo! I’m the only one who’s been looking out for your interests! | 这些年来只有我会为你考虑 |
[21:58] | – You’re killing me! | -只有我… -你要害死我了 |
[22:03] | I have no life anymore! | 我已经没有自己的生活了 |
[22:15] | – Theo. I’m sorry. | 提奥 对不起 |
[22:18] | I love you… so much. | 我太爱你了 |
[22:23] | You’re… all… | 你是这个世界上我唯一在乎的人 |
[22:26] | I care about in this world. | |
[22:32] | Theo– | 提奥 离我远点 你离我远点 走开 |
[22:59] | Theo! | 提奥 |
[23:02] | You’re my… – Oh Jesus. | 你是我儿子 天啊 |
[23:12] | – What did you find out about Teddy? | 泰迪那边你有什么发现吗 |
[23:14] | – Nothing. | 没什么 |
[23:16] | Except I saw him weep. | 我看到他在哭 |
[23:20] | It was like watching Darth Vader take off his helmet. | 就像看到黑武士摘下头盔 |
[23:23] | I-I’m in a total state of shock. | 我整个人都被惊呆了 |
[23:25] | I really am. | 真的 |
[23:26] | And I’ve never wanted to hug my son more. | 我比以往任何时候都更想拥抱我儿子 |
[23:30] | Anyway, what did I miss? | 言归正传 我错过了什么 |
[23:31] | – Nina wants to profit by putting a giant space pod on our building. | 妮娜想通过在我们大楼顶上 放个巨型太空舱 |
[23:35] | Yeah, and Bunny said no, | -来获利 -是的 |
[23:37] | so Nina killed her. | 邦尼拒绝了 于是妮娜杀害了她 |
[23:38] | – But, we didn’t record any of that, | 但我们没有录下来 |
[23:39] | so now, we have to figure out how do we nail her. | 所以我们得想想怎么能定她的罪 |
[23:41] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[23:43] | I mean, just record her then. | 那就给她录下来 |
[23:46] | Nina’s super hormonal. | 妮娜受荷尔蒙影响 |
[23:48] | Seems like she’s right on the edge, | 感觉马上就要说出真相了 |
[23:50] | so just give her a little push. | 再稍微刺激她一下 |
[23:58] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[24:00] | – We just came to say cheers on the new presidency | 我们是来祝贺我们新上任的主席 |
[24:02] | and give you a gift for your new baby! Oh. | 并给你马上要出生的孩子一份礼物 |
[24:04] | – It’s just a few artisanal things | 我们几个人凑的手工艺品大杂烩 |
[24:05] | we threw together, something from each of us. | 每个人都有份 |
[24:07] | Um, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:09] | A can of… vegan tuna, | 素食金枪鱼罐头 |
[24:11] | a blanket, | 一条毯子 |
[24:13] | baby oil, and a tennis ball. | 婴儿油 |
[24:15] | That’s wet… | 一个网球 湿的 |
[24:16] | – That’s because I… washed it. Just for you. | 因为我洗过了 特意为你洗的 |
[24:20] | We just wanted to see how you were doing, you know, | 我们只是想来看看你怎么样了 |
[24:22] | with the baby coming right on the heels of losing | 刚刚失去了你敬重的业委会导师 |
[24:24] | your beloved mentor on the board. | 孩子马上又要出生了 |
[24:29] | – Oh god… | 天啊 |
[24:30] | – And we’ve got her. | 我们逮到她了 |
[24:31] | – The jig is up, Nina. | 你的阴谋败露了 |
[24:33] | Time to come clean. | 妮娜 |
[24:35] | – Oh my god. | 快点坦白吧 |
[24:37] | I need Jared. | 天啊 |
[24:39] | He’s out getting last minute baby things. He can’t save you. | 我需要杰拉德 他去拿待产包了 |
[24:42] | No one can save you now. | 他救不了你 现在谁都救不了你了 |
[24:43] | You feel bad? – Well, you should! Spill it! Spill it! | 你感觉良心不安?这就对了 |
[24:47] | – Ooh! Ah! | 快招吧 |
[24:52] | – Oh my god! What is happening!? | -天啊 发生了什么 -天啊 |
[24:55] | – Oh my god, it’s coming! | 天啊 |
[24:57] | What do I do? – Ah! | 我要生了 我该怎么办 |
[24:59] | – Okay, okay. Here. Here. – No, no, no! Th-that’s Winnie’s blanket! | -过来 把这个铺上 -不行 那是维尼的毯子 |
[25:01] | – Listen. Listen. Hey, call 911. | 听我说 嘿 |
[25:03] | Get a chair. Get a chair. | 快报警 搬个椅子过来 |
[25:05] | Here. Come on. This way. Let’s just sit. | 搬个椅子 过来 |
[25:09] | Here. Just squeeze this. | 先坐下 好了 |
[25:11] | Squeeze this with your hand. Put this in your hand. | 来 用手捏住这个 |
[25:13] | Squeeze this. That’s right. | 放在手里 捏紧 |
[25:15] | And now just breathe. Rapid. | 很好 保持呼吸 快速呼吸 |
[25:20] | – Oh my god. What if I’m a bad mom? | 天啊 如果我是个坏妈妈怎么办 |
[25:22] | – What? No! You won’t be! | 什么?怎么会 -你不会的 |
[25:25] | – But, why would you think that? Is it because you’ve done bad things? | -但你为什么会有这种想法 因为你做过坏事吗 |
[25:28] | – Not now! Put that away! | 现在不行 |
[25:29] | Nina, look at me. | 把那玩意收起来 |
[25:31] | Look at me. – Mm? | 妮娜 看着我 |
[25:32] | – It’s going to be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[25:34] | Yeah. Hey. Hey, who is that in that photo? | 是的 嘿 照片里的那个人是谁 |
[25:39] | – My mom. – Oh, really? | -我妈? |
[25:41] | Was she a good mom? | -是吗 她是个好妈妈吗 |
[25:43] | – Mm-hmm. – Yeah? And why is that? | -嗯 -为什么这么说 |
[25:46] | – She was… there for me. | 她永远都在我身边支持我 |
[25:48] | She cared. – Right. | 她关心我 没错 |
[25:51] | – And so will you. I mean, you’ll make mistakes. | 你也会这样对你的孩子 你会犯错 |
[25:54] | I mean, this won’t be the last time your kid will scare the shit out of you. | 这不会是你的孩子最后一次把你吓到半死 |
[25:57] | But, everything’s going to be okay. | 但一切都会好起来的 |
[26:00] | and all the hard parts will be worth it. I promise. | 所有的艰辛都值得 我保证 |
[26:07] | Just breathe. Breathe, breathe, breathe. | 保持呼吸 慢慢吸气 |
[26:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:18] | I wish Bunny were here. | 邦尼要是在就好了 |
[26:20] | She was so excited to see this kid. | 她很期待看到孩子降生 |
[26:23] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[26:24] | You find her murderer | 你一定要找到杀害她的凶手 |
[26:27] | and give me 5 minutes in a room with that motherfucker once you do! | 等你找到了 给我五分钟和那个狗杂种共处一室 |
[26:35] | – Okay. Okay, there’s a chance I may have to deliver this baby, | 好吧 我可能得给这个孩子接生了 |
[26:38] | but don’t worry. I once played an obstetric anesthesiologist | 但别担心 我在电视剧《产科医生》中 |
[26:41] | on a show called The Deliverer. | 扮演过妇产科麻醉师 |
[26:42] | And on that show, every baby was born healthy! | 在那部剧里 每个孩子都平安降生 |
[26:48] | Oh, thank God. – Oh, thank God. | -谢天谢地 -谢天谢地 |
[26:50] | – Oh, Jesus. | -天啊 |
[26:51] | – Take over. | -交给你们了 |
[26:53] | Do I deliver or do I deliver? | “宝宝接生 使命必达” |
[26:57] | That was the line from The Deliverer. | 这是《产科医生》里的台词 真受不了 |
[26:58] | – Oh Jesus… | 纽约消防队 紧急医疗救护员 |
[27:03] | – You know, it’s weird to think… | 我有时会想 |
[27:05] | what if things had gone differently? | 如果事情是另一个走向 结局会怎样 |
[27:07] | 14C would still be my front door. | 14C仍然是我家门牌号 |
[27:10] | That guy would be my dad, | 那个人会是我父亲 |
[27:12] | taking me on college visits, | 带我去大学参观 |
[27:14] | worrying if I had an eating disorder, | 担心我有进食障碍 |
[27:16] | getting it wrong when I inevitably change my pronouns. | 当我不可避免地改变称谓时 会不理解 |
[27:22] | – I get missing a really good dad. | 我明白缺失一个好父亲是什么感受 |
[27:26] | I lost my when I was really young. | 我很小的时候就没了父亲 |
[27:30] | Charles reminds me of him sometimes. I think. | 有时查尔斯会让我想起他 |
[27:36] | You can be honest with him. | 你可以跟他说实话 |
[27:40] | Tell him the truth. | 告诉他真相 |
[27:43] | – What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[27:45] | – You came here for a reason, didn’t you, Lucy? | 你来这儿是有原因的 对吧 露西 |
[27:49] | He knows that, too. | 他也知道 |
[27:53] | Just tell him whatever it is. | 不管是什么原因 都告诉他 |
[28:07] | – Well, that was a day. | 真是跌宕起伏的一天 |
[28:10] | I saw a deaf son silently destroy his father. | 我看到一个失聪的儿子 无声地摧毁了他的父亲 |
[28:14] | I watched Charles give a Lifetime TV movie speech about parenting, | 我看到查尔斯发表了一番 人生频道电影式的育儿演讲 |
[28:18] | which actually moved me. | 让我很受触动 |
[28:20] | – We got a bunch of pervs watching us. | 有一群变态在偷窥我们 |
[28:22] | I need to board up my apartment. | 我得把我的公寓封起来 |
[28:24] | – What else? | 还有呢 |
[28:27] | Oh, right. The murder weapon in the ceiling. | 对哦 天花板上的凶器 |
[28:31] | – Well, that’s my cue. | 这提醒我了 |
[28:33] | And I know exactly where I need to be right now. | 我知道现在该去哪 |
[28:39] | – You gonna get rid of that? – Don’t you worry. | -你要丢掉吗 -别担心 |
[28:42] | – I’m so fucking worried. Luce, it’s been real. | 我不担心才怪 小露 再见了 |
[28:44] | Later! Yeah. So real. | -回见 -是啊 再见 |
[28:46] | And don’t be a stranger, dog. | 别见外 哥们 |
[28:48] | Don’t ever say that again. | 别再说这个词了 |
[28:53] | – Hey, can I ask you about Jan? | 嘿 我能问问珍的事吗 |
[28:56] | – Oh, boy. Here we go. | 天啊 在这儿等着我呢 |
[28:57] | – No, no. Uh… | 不是 |
[29:00] | No, I just wanted to say that, uh, | 我只是想说 |
[29:02] | when I was listening to your podcast, | 我听你的播客时 |
[29:04] | she seemed like a good match to me, too. | 我也觉得她是个合适的对象 |
[29:06] | So, you shouldn’t, you know, feel embarrassed about that. | 所以你不必感到丢脸 |
[29:10] | You know, it always bummed me out, | 每次想到我们离开后 |
[29:11] | thinking about you being alone after we left. And, uh… | 你独自一人 都让我很难过 |
[29:15] | So, I’m– What I’m trying to say is that I just– | 所以 我想说的是… |
[29:17] | I hope that you find somebody someday. | 我希望有一天你能找到那个对的人 |
[29:19] | And I get why Jan seemed right before everything got all crazy. | 我明白为什么珍看上去很匹配 在事情变得离谱之前 |
[29:24] | – Well, at least I managed to top how things ended between your mom and me. | 至少我这次有进步 比跟你妈的结局要好得多 |
[29:29] | – Yeah. Mom and I were fighting. Again. | 是啊 我跟我妈吵架了 |
[29:32] | That’s why I bailed on the wedding. | 不是第一次了 所以我才翘了她的婚礼 |
[29:36] | She knows that I don’t like him. | 她知道我不喜欢那个男人 |
[29:38] | I mean, i-it’s not… | 我并不是说… |
[29:40] | it’s not that he’s a bad guy. He’s just not… | 我并不是说他是坏人 他只是不够… |
[29:45] | – I’m sure he won’t have you running around a murder investigation. | 我相信他不会让你参与调查谋杀案 |
[29:50] | – You know, it wasn’t easy. | 你不在 |
[29:53] | With her. | 跟她一起生活 |
[29:55] | Without you. | 并不容易 |
[29:58] | You know, it was really, really nice | 终于收到了你的短信 |
[30:00] | to finally get a text from you, but eight years is, like… | 我真的很开心 但八年… |
[30:04] | That’s, like, a really long time. | 真的很漫长 |
[30:08] | – I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:10] | I-I didn’t know I was allowed. | 我不知道我可以给你发信息 |
[30:12] | Your mom said no contact. | 你妈说了不准我们联系 |
[30:16] | – Well, you’re allowed. | 你可以发 |
[30:21] | – Okay. | 好的 |
[30:24] | – So, you know, this, um… | 所以你知道… |
[30:26] | this is why, out of the five dads that I have had, | 这就是为什么 |
[30:29] | you are… | 我有过的五个父亲之中 你是… |
[30:30] | you are by far my favorite. | 你是目前我最喜欢的一个 |
[30:34] | – I’ll take that. | 我收下这句夸奖 |
[30:46] | – Pitta putta, pitta putta. | |
[30:52] | – Kids! Let’s get our head in the game, alright? | 孩子们 大家专注一点 好吗 |
[30:54] | The yellow tape equals | 黄色胶带代表黄砖路 |
[30:55] | the Yellow Brick Road. Follow it. | 你们要在上面走 |
[30:58] | Nobody’s even listening to me. | 根本没人听我的 |
[30:59] | – Well, if it isn’t the greatest director in North Jersey. | 这不是泽西州北部最优秀的导演吗 |
[31:02] | – Hey, Dorothy. | 嘿 多萝西 |
[31:04] | – Will, you put a skinny kid in the lion’s suit? | 威尔 你让一个瘦小孩演狮子? |
[31:08] | Do you listen at all? | 你有没有听我说话? |
[31:09] | – Just please help. – Hey, kids! | 拜托帮帮我吧 孩子们 |
[31:11] | I have a bag of Skittles for anyone who stands on the Yellow Brick Road. | 我有一袋彩虹糖 站在黄砖路上的孩子都有份 |
[31:19] | This is what they used to do with Judy Garland, | 当初摄制组就是这么对付朱迪·嘉兰的 |
[31:20] | except it was a bag of amphetamines. | 只不过他们用的是一袋安非他命 |
[31:24] | Thank you for never giving up on me, Willy. | 谢谢你从未放弃过我 |
[31:30] | Ooh. | 威利 |
[31:32] | – Oh shit. We’re gonna need more Skittles. | 可恶 我们得需要更多彩虹糖了 |
[31:35] | – There you go. | 拿去吧 |
[31:38] | – Straight to Connecticut. No detours! | 直达康涅狄格州 |
[31:45] | Um… | 不要绕路 |
[31:46] | Say hello to your mom for me. | 代我跟你妈妈问好 |
[31:49] | – Hey, um… | 嘿 |
[31:51] | You know the night of the wedding, was the same night you got arrested. | 婚礼那晚 就是你被捕的那晚 |
[31:55] | And instead of going to the church, | 我没去教堂 |
[31:57] | I-I tried coming here to see you. | 而是试着来这里找你 |
[32:01] | At my place, | 去我家吧 |
[32:03] | I got a nice bottle of wine in the fridge. No, | 我冰箱里有一瓶上好的红酒 |
[32:05] | we need champagne for a toast. | 不行 敬酒需要香槟 |
[32:08] | I mean… You get the cheeses, | 你有芝士 |
[32:10] | Oliver’s just gonna hoard all the dips, | 奥利弗包圆了所有蘸酱 |
[32:12] | so I guess I could do something else, but… | 所以 我想我可以做点别的 但是… 露西 嗨 我在市里 见个面吧 抱歉 露西 我也很想见到你 但今晚不行 很快 好吗 好了 |
[32:24] | – Okay. | |
[32:28] | – Should we do it at my place? – Well, I have furniture. | -可以去我家吗 -我家有家具 |
[32:38] | Well, I’m glad you didn’t. | 我很高兴你没来 |
[32:40] | I wouldn’t have wanted you anywhere near here that night. | 我可不希望你那天晚上出现在这里 |
[33:08] | So, yeah. | 没错 |
[33:09] | Returning someplace after a long time | 多年后重回故地确实会有些奇怪 |
[33:13] | can be weird. | |
[33:16] | Things seem smaller, emptier, | 熟悉的地方显得更小 更空旷 |
[33:20] | and I guess how you ended up coming back | 我想你最后怎么回来的 |
[33:23] | and why has a lot to do | 以及背后的原因 决定了这种奇怪的感受有多强烈 |
[33:26] | with how weird things get. | 放开我 你要干什么 救命 |
[34:18] | You know, I really came here because I’m worried about you. | 我来这儿是因为我担心你 |
[34:20] | – You don’t have to worry about me. – No, I do. | 你不需要担心我 不 我需要 |
[34:23] | I do. There is some real shit going on in this building, Charles, | 这楼里有事情发生 查尔斯 |
[34:26] | and you need to get tougher. | 你必须强硬起来 |
[34:27] | You need to find them before they find you. | 你要赶在他们找到你之前 找到他们 |
[34:33] | – This is the second time recently I put someone in a car, | 这是我最近第二次把人送上车 |
[34:35] | feeling like they know more than I do. | 感觉对方知道的比我多 |
[34:37] | – I-I don’t really know what that means, but… | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[34:40] | maybe you should do something about that feeling. | 但也许你该对这种感觉采取行动了 |
[34:54] | – No detours! | 不要绕路 最近通话-未接来电 未知号码 |
[35:25] | Well, unknown caller. | “未知号码” |
[35:28] | I need your help with something. | 我需要你帮个忙 |
[35:33] | – Hello, Charles. I’ve missed you. | 你好 查尔斯 我很想你 |