时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:25] | Don’t get up. I’m all good, thanks. | 不用起来帮我 我搞得定 谢了 |
[01:30] | All right, all right. Arms and the Man by Bernard Shaw. | 听着 萧伯纳写的《手臂与人》 |
[01:34] | You read that one before? | 你以前读过吗 |
[01:36] | After a horrifying sawing accident | 一场可怖的电锯事故后 |
[01:39] | leaves him armless, | 他失去了手臂[武器] |
[01:42] | the man sets out on a journey of self-discovery, | 男人踏上了自我探寻之旅 |
[01:46] | realizing that legs can do everything that arms can! | 终于领悟腿能完成一切手臂能做的事 |
[01:50] | Is this what you do all day? | 你一整天都在干这个 |
[01:52] | Well, I mean, I got a nap scheduled later, too. | 我打算等会儿打个盹 |
[01:55] | It probably means “Arms” as in “Weapons.” | 这里的”手臂”可能是”武器”的意思 |
[01:59] | Yo, it could be both. You know? | 可能同时有着两个意思 |
[02:01] | Like, dude ain’t got no arms, | 是说这老兄没有手臂 |
[02:03] | he gotta figure out how to hold his weapon with his feet. | 他得解决如何用脚控制武器的问题 |
[02:05] | Like, “Freeze, bitch!” | 像这样 不许动 混蛋 |
[02:08] | Ain’t you got anything better to do with yourself? | 你没其他更好的事可做吗 |
[02:12] | Did you not hear about that nap situation? | 你没听到我刚才说要打个盹吗 |
[02:14] | Man, you fuckin’ lucky ’cause maintenance sucks, yo. | 你真他妈幸运 打扫卫生的活儿糟透了 |
[02:20] | You should see what piles up | 你真应该看看 |
[02:23] | in the corners of the showers. | 洗澡间角落里 |
[02:26] | Little pube-tropolis of buildings and shit | 阴毛和各种粘稠物堆积起来的城市里 |
[02:30] | for spiders and bacteria living their lives, growing– | 蜘蛛和细菌在其中滋生繁衍 |
[02:33] | Well, see, you went urban, right? | 你用了城市来打比方 |
[02:35] | I would’ve said a hair jungle, right? | 我会把它形容成毛发丛林 |
[02:37] | Spiders be jumpin’ from pube to pube. | 蜘蛛在阴毛间旋转跳跃 |
[02:40] | Bacteria’s all like, | 细菌则像这样 |
[02:41] | “Fuck. It rains a lot in here. Get off me.” | “操 这里整天下雨 离我远点” |
[02:44] | Did you hear about the new job crew? | 你听说新工作组的事了吗 |
[02:47] | Supposed to pay a buck an hour. | 每小时应该能挣一块 |
[02:49] | A buck an hour? | 每小时一块吗 |
[02:51] | Shit, whatever that is, it’s probably way worse than pube town. | 想来势必要比打扫毛发小镇糟的多 |
[02:53] | Oh, it’s a pube town now? | 现在又叫它毛发小镇了吗 |
[02:55] | Man, this place ain’t | 你还没被这里搞的 |
[02:56] | fool you enough with that job fair bullshit? | 工作招聘之类的屁话骗够吗 |
[02:59] | Um, excuse me, pause. | 不好意思 打断一下 |
[03:01] | I got two Cherry Pepsis off of that mug, | 我去年赢了两罐樱桃味百事可乐 |
[03:04] | plus, bragging rights. | 还有吹牛的资本 |
[03:08] | Yo, fuck that, man. My job is the shit, you know? | 管他的 我的工作才牛逼呢 |
[03:12] | I mean, worth way more than buck an hour. | 比一小时一块钱值多了 |
[03:16] | You cannot put a price on Entspannung. | 身心放松可是无价的 |
[03:19] | That’s “Relaxation.” | 我刚才说的是德语 |
[03:21] | Case in point, I’ma go take me a dip in the honey jar. | 以兹证明 我要去享受我的琼浆甘酿了 |
[03:24] | Um, it’s 8:00 in the morning. You drinking already? | 现在是早上八点 你就开始喝酒了吗 |
[03:29] | It’s always 5:00 in prison. | 在监狱里永远都是午后五点 |
[03:43] | What the fuck? | 怎么回事 |
[03:52] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[03:56] | My honey’s been jacked. | 我的甘酿被偷了 |
[03:58] | Winnie the Pooh: Tales from the Ghetto. | 小熊维尼之黑人区传奇 |
[04:01] | Man, these were full yesterday. | 昨天这些还是满的 |
[04:03] | Maybe some animal got to ’em. | 可能被什么动物发现了 |
[04:05] | You’re forgetting we living with a bunch of thieves. | 你忘了我们跟一群小偷住在一起吗 |
[04:10] | Hey, boss? | 老大 |
[04:12] | I still haven’t heard anything | 我还没从这些公司职员那里 |
[04:13] | from these corporate guys about our benefits. | 得到任何有关我们的消息 |
[04:15] | And I finally got my prescriptions set up online, | 我终于把我的简历放上网了 |
[04:18] | you know, with our old plan. | 是就之前的情况而言的 |
[04:19] | Had to pay my niece 50 bucks to help me figure it out. | 当时还付了我侄女五十块才帮我搞定 |
[04:22] | Please, please tell me there aren’t gonna be any changes. | 拜托了 向我保证不会有什么变动 |
[04:25] | I haven’t heard. | 我也还没得到消息 |
[04:27] | C-Dorm got their new mattresses this morning. | C区今早领到了新床垫 |
[04:31] | Plus, stall doors on all the bathrooms. | 此外 所有厕所隔间都装上了门 |
[04:34] | Smoke and mirrors. I know it, and I don’t trust it. | 都是骗人的假象是吧 我也不信 |
[04:42] | Did you two walk through the door into a paying job this morning? | 你们俩今早这不是拿着薪水来上班了吗 |
[04:50] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢我 |
[04:57] | – Is everything all right? – I needed to cool off. | -还好吗 -我要凉快一下 |
[05:00] | I’m sweating in places I didn’t even know that sweated. | 我全身上下每个地方都在流汗 |
[05:02] | Well, stick an ice cube in your bra and get back to work. | 塞点冰块在你内衣里然后回来干活 |
[05:05] | I gotta get these inventory numbers to the new guys by 3:00. | 我得在三点前把库存数量上报给新来的人 |
[05:07] | Where’s Norma? I thought she was helping. | 诺尔玛在哪 我以为她在帮忙了 |
[05:21] | I wouldn’t mind handling a big hose. | 我可不介意去舞弄大软管 |
[05:23] | I hear they’re setting up a call center. | 我听说他们要建立一个电话服务中心 |
[05:27] | With my sexy voice, | 凭我这么性感的声音 |
[05:29] | I’ll be making mad commissions. | 收服务费也能赚疯了 |
[05:31] | Commissions? Right. | 服务费 开玩笑 |
[05:32] | You get 10% of nothing on every nothing you nothing. | 你什么活也干不了 一毛钱都赚不到 |
[05:35] | Look, nobody here | 听好了 这里的人 |
[05:36] | is applying to the new job, comprende? | 都不能去申请新工作 明白了吗 |
[05:40] | We got a good thing going here. | 我们在这里干得不错 |
[05:45] | Norma! One potato, two potato! | 诺尔玛 一个小土豆 两个小土豆 |
[05:48] | Start counting! | 开始数了 |
[05:49] | And the rest of you, start slicing carrots. | 你们剩下的 开始切胡萝卜 |
[05:51] | And be grateful that you’re not scrubbing toilets no more. | 庆幸你们没有在干刷马桶的工作吧 |
[05:57] | What you got there? | 你拿的什么 |
[06:00] | Oh, you busting out on your own now? No? Right. | 你现在翅膀长硬了 是不是 |
[06:04] | Go count that with the others. Vamos! | 快去跟其他人一起数 快点 |
[06:07] | I need numbers! | 我需要确切数量 |
[06:10] | What if it turns out to be, like, | 如果最后是 |
[06:11] | picking up trash on the side of the road? | 去路边拣垃圾 该怎么办 |
[06:13] | They don’t pay that much for dummy work. | 他们不可能给这种蠢工作付那么多钱 |
[06:15] | Nah, whatever it is, it’s gonna take skills and smarts. | 不管是什么 一定需要技能和智慧 |
[06:19] | Yeah, what’re you gonna wow them with? | 你打算怎么让他们注意到你 |
[06:20] | Your eyeliner skills, | 靠画眼线的技术 |
[06:22] | or your smarts about | 还是你对于 |
[06:23] | how many words rhyme with bleak in emo songs? | 一首摇滚歌里有多少词押韵的智慧 |
[06:26] | Fuck you and your stupid sad face. | 带着你的苦瓜脸去死吧 |
[06:28] | We didn’t take your baby away, okay? | 又不是我们带走了你的孩子 |
[06:29] | Yeah? You should shut up about shit you don’t know about. | 你最好别对你不知道的事品头论足 |
[06:31] | You should shut up, you know. | 闭嘴吧 |
[06:32] | At least I got ambition. | 至少我有抱负 |
[06:47] | You, go scrub some pans. | 你 去刷盘子 |
[06:49] | – What? Gross. She started this shit! – Now! | -什么 是她挑起来的 -快去 |
[06:54] | I’m so done with this depressing-ass place. | 这压抑的破地方我真是受够了 |
[07:00] | I just really miss you. I’m so jealous. | 我真的想你 我真嫉妒 |
[07:03] | Oh, baby, it’s work. And it’s fuckin’ Kesha. | 宝贝 这是工作 还是跟凯莎一起 |
[07:06] | You’re not missing anything. Seriously. | 根本没什么好事 真的 |
[07:08] | When you gonna let me sell with you? | 你什么时候才能让我跟你一起卖 |
[07:11] | Or sell my own stuff? | 或者我自己来 |
[07:12] | My phone bill is, like, crazy every month. | 我每个月的电话费多得快疯了 |
[07:14] | Just give me a little something. | 给我点事情做做 |
[07:16] | The kids at my school are, like, dying for it. | 我们学校的学生为了毒品什么都愿意做 |
[07:19] | If you need money for your phone bill, I got you. | 你要是需要钱付话费 我来就是了 |
[07:21] | I wanna make my own money. | 我想自己赚钱 |
[07:24] | So, I can buy you a present. | 这样 我可以帮你买个礼物 |
[07:26] | You’re my present, baby. | 你就是我的礼物 宝贝 |
[07:35] | I gotta go, baby. | 我得挂了 宝贝 |
[07:37] | – I love you. – I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[08:18] | This is for a wedding? It’s got no back. | 这是给婚礼准备的吗 后背全是露的 |
[08:23] | It’s Emma Stone’s Golden Globe dress. | 这是艾玛·斯通在金球奖穿的裙子 |
[08:26] | The peach one. | 桃色的那身 |
[08:26] | But Mrs. Ramirez is, like, 57. | 但雷米拉斯太太已经有五十七了吧 |
[08:28] | She’s still got a nice back. | 她的背还是挺好看的 |
[08:31] | It looks really good. | 这裙子看起来很不错 |
[08:35] | I know. I do good work. | 我知道 我的技术高超 |
[08:38] | But even if I didn’t… | 但就算不是 |
[08:40] | I’m gonna sew a Calvin Klein label on it. | 我也要在上面缝一个CK的标志 |
[08:43] | So now you’re Theresa Gonzales for Calvin Klein. | 所以你现在是CK家的特蕾莎·冈萨雷斯吗 |
[08:46] | Hey, more often than not, people believe what you tell them. | 人们通常会相信你告诉他们的事 |
[08:57] | What’s all this… Scuttlebutt with the new job assignment? | 那些关于新工作的闲话[橡木桶]都是怎么回事 |
[09:01] | Scuttlebutt? | 什么橡木桶 |
[09:03] | The gossip, the lowdown, the 411. | 是说八卦内幕 小道消息 |
[09:09] | Someone said it was a party planning job. | 有人说是要去组织派对 |
[09:11] | I stopped listening after that. | 之后我就没听了 |
[09:14] | Electrical sucks without Nicky’s running commentary. | 没有妮琪帮忙 电工的活儿太难干了 |
[09:18] | I wouldn’t mind a new job assignment. | 我不介意找份新的工作 |
[09:24] | – Is my look off-putting? – Off-putting? | -我看起来很扫兴吗 -什么扫兴 |
[09:27] | Harsh, scary… not pleasing. | 就是苛刻 吓人 让人不愉快 |
[09:38] | There is a certain… hardness… | 整体上来看 |
[09:44] | to your overall… thing. | 是有一点 冷酷 |
[09:49] | Listen to you, being frank and honest. Good. | 瞧你说的 这么坦诚 这样挺好 |
[09:54] | Now, tell me how to soften things. | 现在 告诉我怎么样变得温柔点 |
[09:57] | I thought that you and Dimitri were kaput. | 我以为你和达米特里已经掰了 |
[09:59] | That was not an invitation to pry into my life. | 我没同意你刺探我的生活 |
[10:01] | A little beauty advice is all I’m after. | 我只要一点点美容建议 |
[10:04] | Beauty comes from the inside. | 美丽源自内心 |
[10:08] | However… | 不过 |
[10:10] | smudging the corner of your eyeliner, | 把眼角的眼线膏涂模糊一点 |
[10:14] | not spiking your hair, | 不要把头发竖起来 |
[10:17] | and a lighter lip couldn’t hurt. | 亮一点的唇色 应该会有帮助 |
[10:34] | Hey, Pearson. | 皮尔森 |
[10:35] | Morning. You know, Danny’s fine. | 早上好 叫我丹尼就好 |
[10:41] | Oh, well, we mostly use last names around here. | 我们这里大都用姓氏互相称呼 |
[10:44] | Cool, cool. Yeah, whatever you think makes sense. | 没问题 你觉得好就行 |
[10:50] | You need to go? | 你不去吗 |
[10:52] | Oh, no. No, uh… | 不 不 |
[10:54] | I just– I had– | 我只是 我得 |
[10:56] | My hands… I had to wash my hands. | 我只是需要洗个手 |
[10:58] | Sometimes I need to count five metal objects before I can pee. | 有时候我必须数出五个金属物体才能尿 |
[11:02] | Door hinge, door hinge, flusher, | 门锁链 门锁链 冲洗器 |
[11:04] | tap, faucet. | 水龙头 旋塞 |
[11:06] | Got this place wired. After you. | 把这地方用线连起来 你请 |
[11:09] | Sure. | 好的 |
[11:13] | So you guys fired the warden. That was a surprise. | 你们把典狱长开除了 真令人惊讶 |
[11:17] | Yeah. Well, we absorbed the position. | 是的 我们合并了职位 |
[11:19] | Whatever that means. | 不管那意味着什么 |
[11:21] | Like we had soaked him up or something, but, uh… | 好像我们已经剥削完他了似的 但是 |
[11:24] | Good news for you though is, uh, | 对你来说还是好消息 |
[11:26] | you know, you’re our main man on the ground. | 你知道的 你是这里的领导了 |
[11:27] | Everyone’s been very happy so far. | 到目前为止每个人都很开心 |
[11:30] | Oh, great. Great. I… | 太好了 我 |
[11:32] | I was thinking, | 我一直在想 |
[11:34] | maybe we could have a meeting, | 也许我们可以开个会 |
[11:35] | all of us, old, new. | 我们所有人 新人老人一起 |
[11:37] | Make sure we’re on the same page. | 确保我们能达成共识 |
[11:39] | Oh, yeah, yeah. Sure, sure. | 好啊 好啊 |
[11:40] | No, I think Jones or maybe | 不 我想琼斯或者可能 |
[11:42] | Carson is setting something like that up. | 卡森也在搞这样的事 |
[11:44] | Everyone’s checking their calendars. | 每个人都在查日程 |
[11:46] | It takes forever, you know what I mean? | 这要花很长时间 你知道我的意思吧 |
[11:48] | Just like, everyone wants to be the alpha dog. | 每个人都想做领头狗 |
[11:50] | This time! That time! Woof! | 每次都会这样 汪 |
[11:51] | But, uh, I’ll make the call on it soon. | 但这次我会尽快联系的 |
[11:55] | You’ll make the call? | 你来组织吗 |
[11:56] | Yeah. Yeah, I’ll let you know. | 是的 我会通知你的 |
[11:59] | Mr. Caputo? | 卡普托先生 |
[12:03] | I made these for you. | 这是我为你做的 |
[12:04] | Look at that. | 看看这个 |
[12:06] | Any word on that new job situation? | 有什么新工作情况的消息吗 |
[12:08] | Unconfirmed, Black. Keep moving. | 还没确定呢 布莱克 走吧 |
[12:10] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:12] | But I want you to know that I have a wide array of talents, | 但我想让你知道我技能丰富 |
[12:15] | besides the criminal and papier-mâché variety. | 决不仅仅是个罪犯或者纸老虎 |
[12:17] | – Oh, I am sure you do. – Good. | -这个我很确定 -很好 |
[12:22] | How do they, uh, know about the job? | 她们是怎么知道工作的事的 |
[12:26] | Well, you’re renovating a building out there | 你们正在翻新这座监狱 |
[12:29] | that’s been empty since the ’90s. | 这里从九十年代起就如此空虚 |
[12:31] | Any sniff in a break in the monotony, | 单调生活中的任何一丝改变 |
[12:34] | and these girls are all over it. | 这些女孩都会注意到 |
[12:36] | In fact, that was one of the things | 事实上 有一件事我一直希望 |
[12:38] | I was hoping we could all discuss. | 我们能一起讨论下 |
[12:41] | You throw off the whole prison economy | 你给大家安排工资比现在高十倍的工作 |
[12:43] | when you introduce a job that’s paying 10 times the going rate. | 根本没有考虑整个监狱的经济情况 |
[12:48] | I mean, it could get ugly. | 我的意思是 结果可能会很难看 |
[12:50] | Yeah, I could see that. Well, we, uh… | 是的 我知道 |
[12:53] | We have a system that | 我们有个体制 |
[12:54] | I think will limit the ugliness. | 我想能让局面变得不那么难看 |
[12:57] | – A system? – Yeah. | -一个体制 -是的 |
[12:58] | That’s great. Well, maybe we can talk more about that? | 太好了 也许我们能更深入谈谈 |
[13:02] | Sure, yeah. Talk right now. | 好啊 现在就谈吧 |
[13:05] | Go up to my office, | 去我办公室吧 |
[13:06] | I could pour us a… couple big glasses of water. | 我给我们倒两大杯水 |
[13:09] | – I, um… – You have to pee, don’t ya? | -我 -你得去尿尿 是吧 |
[13:12] | Very much so. | 毫无疑问 |
[13:13] | All right. To be continued. | 好吧 那回头再说 |
[13:16] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[13:24] | – Hello, Red. – Hello! | -你好 红妈 -你好 |
[13:25] | Were you coming by to see me? | 你是正好路过要来看我吗 |
[13:26] | Came in for a drink of water. It’s a beautiful day. | 我进来喝杯水 真是美好的一天 |
[13:30] | Is it? I was stuck inside doing paperwork. | 是吗 我在屋里忙着搞文件呢 |
[13:33] | Who’s the real prisoner? | 看看谁才是真正的囚犯 |
[13:34] | Still me, I think. | 我想还是我吧 |
[13:37] | Hey. You look, I don’t know… | 你看上去 我不知道 |
[13:40] | You look lighter. | 你看上去容光焕发 |
[13:43] | I feel lighter. | 我感觉很轻松 |
[13:44] | The new regime has fixed all the soap dispensers. | 新政权修好了所有的肥皂分发器 |
[13:47] | Feels like opportunities are sprouting up all around us. | 感觉我们周围有很多机会正在萌芽 |
[13:50] | It’s funny that you say that. | 你说的还挺有趣的 |
[13:52] | Just the other day I was talking to someone– | 只是前几天我跟某个人谈话 |
[13:53] | Hey, Healy. I got a question for you. | 海利 我有个问题要问你 |
[13:56] | – Reznikov, is it? – Red. | -你是瑞泽尼科夫吧 -叫我红妈吧 |
[13:58] | Berdie. Sorry to interrupt. | 我是伯蒂 对不起打扰一下 |
[14:00] | Um, do you know who I can get to drill a hole in my desk? | 你知道我能找谁在我桌子上钻个孔吗 |
[14:02] | I wanna run my lamp and computer cords through | 我想把灯和电脑的线从孔里穿出来 |
[14:04] | so they’re not all hanging out there, you know. | 这样它们就不会挂在那了 |
[14:06] | When you need something like that done, | 当你要做这样的事的时候 |
[14:07] | it needs to be cleared through Admin first. | 首先要经过管理层的同意 |
[14:10] | What? That’s silly. Who’s on maintenance crew? | 什么 那也太傻了 谁在维修队啊 |
[14:13] | You’re on your own with this one. | 你得自己去找了 |
[14:15] | Come on, give me a name. | 快点 给我个名字 |
[14:16] | Try Portolino or Wiggins. | 特里·帕托里诺或者威金斯 |
[14:19] | They’ll be able to help you. | 她们都能帮你 |
[14:20] | Awesome, thank you. | 太好了 谢谢你 |
[14:21] | You should come visit me, Red. | 你应该来找我 红妈 |
[14:23] | Check out my clean, cordless environment. | 看看我整洁又没有线头的办公环境 |
[14:25] | We’ll have a cup of tea. See you later, Healy. | 我们可以喝杯茶 回头见 海利 |
[14:29] | Not enjoying your new colleague, hmm? | 不喜欢你的新同事吗 |
[14:32] | She’s perky. I mean, who’s that perky? | 她太傲慢了 谁会那么傲慢啊 |
[14:34] | I agree. Perk is for coffee. It’s deplorable in people. | 我同意 小费[与傲慢同词]是给咖啡的 用在人身上太可悲了 |
[14:39] | You missed a button. | 你有颗扣子没系 |
[14:48] | There you go. Now you’re perfect. | 好了 现在完美了 |
[14:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:55] | I was just gonna go and, uh… | 我刚要去 |
[14:59] | get myself a perky cup of coffee in the break room. | 休息室给自己拿一杯傲慢的咖啡 |
[15:04] | Well, don’t drink too much. | 别喝太多 |
[15:06] | Coffee can inflame the lining of the small intestine | 咖啡会刺激小肠内壁 |
[15:08] | and lead to irritable bowels. | 造成肠过敏 |
[15:13] | I’ll keep that in mind. | 我会记着的 |
[15:23] | You know what some cultures do | 你知道在一些文化里 |
[15:24] | to people who steal eggs? | 人们是怎么处置偷鸡蛋的人的吗 |
[15:26] | They cut their hands off. | 他们会把小偷的手砍掉 |
[15:28] | According to my last count, you owe me… | 根据我最近一次计数 你欠我 |
[15:32] | four fucking hands. | 四只手 |
[15:36] | When I helped you out with the Vee situation, | 自从我帮你摆脱了维以后 |
[15:38] | we had a little cross-cultural understanding. | 我们之间终于能够跨文化互相理解 |
[15:41] | But I don’t remember giving you | 但是我记得我没允许过你 |
[15:42] | permission to set up your own shop, Magic Norma. | 自己搞巫术吧 马吉克·诺尔玛 |
[15:46] | Especially not for free. | 尤其还是收费的 |
[15:47] | And especially when you don’t know what the fuck you’re doing. | 而且特别是你都不知道自己在干什么 |
[15:50] | Santeria is some serious shit. | 萨泰里阿教是很严肃的宗教 |
[15:54] | You start messing around, you piss off the orishas! | 你这样胡闹 惹怒了小精灵 |
[15:56] | Mira, I… I don’t need that on me. | 米拉 我可不想给自己惹事 |
[16:01] | And that’s why I’m gonna take back… | 这也就是为什么我要拿回 |
[16:06] | my candle. | 我的蜡烛 |
[16:08] | Oh, look. My eggs, my beads, my honey. | 看啊 我的鸡蛋 珠子 蜂蜜 |
[16:13] | This ain’t… your history. | 这不是你的历史 |
[16:16] | It ain’t your culture. It stops now. | 不是你的文化 现在马上停止 |
[16:25] | Fine, you can keep the honey, but it’s for eating only. | 好吧 你可以留下蜂蜜 但是只能吃 |
[16:28] | I see you anointing anything with this, | 再让我看到你把它涂到别的东西上 |
[16:30] | it’s gonna be the last sweet thing in your life. | 它将是你生命中尝过的最后的甜 |
[16:45] | I don’t care what Gloria says, I’m going for it. | 我不在乎歌洛丽娅说什么 我要试试 |
[16:48] | Gonna kill that interview like at the job fair. | 就像搞定招聘大会一样搞定面试 |
[16:51] | But you lost job fair. | 但是招聘会你输了啊 |
[16:52] | Yeah, but this time there won’t be an audience, | 是啊 但是这一次不用当着观众的面 |
[16:54] | so they won’t get all, like, PC, | 所以她们不会得到所有人的支持 |
[16:56] | and give it to the fat mayate so she don’t get all sad. | 支持那个肥女人让她不至于太难过 |
[16:59] | Gloria’s right, though. | 但歌洛丽娅是对的 |
[17:01] | It’s good all of us together. | 我们都在一起会比较好 |
[17:03] | Who knows who they’ll stick in to replace you. | 谁知道他们会让谁取代你 |
[17:05] | What if she’s mean or likes Coldplay or something? | 要是她很难相处或者喜欢酷玩乐队可怎么办 |
[17:08] | It’s all gelling right now. | 我们现在多稳定 |
[17:09] | So, I’m supposed to put on that feo hair net | 所以因为稳定了 我就得成天戴着发网 |
[17:11] | and scrub pots and pans every day because it’s gelling? | 洗那些锅碗瓢盆吗 |
[17:14] | I’m so much better than that. | 我可比那强多了 |
[17:15] | – You saying you’re better than me? – No! | -你是在说你比我强吗 -不是 |
[17:17] | You’re good, too. All I’m saying is that I got aspirations. | 你也很棒 我说的都是我的愿望 |
[17:21] | I always have, even in here. | 即便在这里 我也一直保有愿望 |
[17:24] | You know, when I wear that apron in the kitchen… | 你知道吗 当我在厨房穿着围裙的时候 |
[17:27] | I’m really wearing it ironically. | 心里一直觉得很讽刺 |
[17:30] | I had no idea. | 我都不知道 |
[17:33] | So I thought, I gotta do like my mom and | 所以我想 我可以像我妈一样 |
[17:35] | just knock it off. | 搞点山寨 |
[17:36] | You can do, like, chemistry? | 你会搞化学吗 |
[17:38] | Nah, nah. Not even. | 不 不 不行 |
[17:42] | So I found, like, blotter clip art. | 我找了一些记事本剪贴画 |
[17:44] | I printed it out. | 把它打印出来 |
[17:46] | I wet it a little bit. | 弄湿一点 |
[17:48] | Then, I blow dried it, | 然后再吹干 |
[17:49] | made little squares, and I was in business. | 切成小方块 就可以卖了 |
[17:52] | Selling fake designer acid. | 这生意就是卖假的摇头丸 |
[17:54] | Brought it to the game on Friday. | 把它带去星期五的比赛 |
[17:56] | By halftime, sold out. | 到一半时间就卖光了 |
[17:57] | – What? – I made some more yesterday. | -什么 -昨天我又做了更多 |
[17:58] | Little cherries, so cute. | 小樱桃 很可爱 |
[18:00] | And check it, bought me some flatforms! | 你瞧 我买了厚底鞋 |
[18:04] | Oh! Those are cute. They’re like flats and platforms in one? | 好好看 这是高跟的平底鞋吗 |
[18:07] | Wow. That’s why they’re called flatforms, dumbass. | 这就是为什么它们叫厚底鞋 笨蛋 |
[18:10] | Yo, Marisol. | 玛莉索 |
[18:14] | Hey, Arturo. Arturo’s friends. | 阿图罗 还有阿图罗的朋友们 |
[18:17] | Willy said he saw green | 威利说他吃了你那玩意后 |
[18:18] | alien guys when he was tripping on your shit. | 看到了绿色的外星人 |
[18:20] | They were leprechauns. | 那是爱尔兰小矮妖 |
[18:22] | Dude, aliens sounds so much cooler. | 兄弟 外星人听上去更酷一点 |
[18:24] | But they had little hats. | 但是他们带了小帽子 |
[18:27] | Aliens can’t have little hats | 外星人不会戴小帽子的 |
[18:29] | because of their antennas or whatever. | 因为他们有天线啥的 |
[18:31] | Do you think you could hook us up again? | 你可以再帮我们通灵一回吗 |
[18:33] | My boy Jason here wants to try it. | 我兄弟詹森想试试 |
[18:35] | Lately, he’s been kind of down. | 最近他心情不太好 |
[18:37] | Yeah, I could hook you up. | 可以的 我会帮你 |
[18:39] | But remember, it’s not for escaping reality, | 但是记住 这不是为了逃避现实 |
[18:43] | it’s for, like, embracing it. | 而是为了拥抱现实 |
[18:47] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[18:57] | Oh, my God. It’s totally working. | 我的天哪 真的管用 |
[19:00] | – People will believe what you tell ’em. – Until they don’t. | -人们相信我说的话 -他们会识破的 |
[19:02] | Someone’s gonna come back pissed and ask for a refund, | 会有人气冲冲回来要你退钱的 |
[19:05] | or punch you in the face or something. | 或者揍你一顿什么的 |
[19:07] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[19:08] | If they come back, I say, | 如果他们回来 我就会说 |
[19:10] | “Hold up. What happened when you took it?” | “淡定 你吃了以后发生了什么” |
[19:12] | And if they say, “Nothing,” | 如果他们说 “什么都没有” |
[19:14] | I say, “What is nothing? | 我就会说 “什么都没有是什么” |
[19:15] | Because some people say there was nothing | 因为宇宙刚形成的时候 |
[19:17] | when the universe was created, | 有些人也说什么都没有 |
[19:19] | but, like… isn’t empty space still something? | 但是 真空难道不是东西吗 |
[19:22] | Open your mind to the possibilities. | 打开你的心灵 探索无限的可能性 |
[19:25] | Maybe you’re not doin’ it right.” | 也许是你的方式不对 |
[19:27] | And then, they come back | 然后 他们就会再来找我买 |
[19:29] | because they feel like they didn’t do it right. | 因为他们会以为是自己使用的方式不对 |
[19:31] | Girl, I thought this shit through. | 妹子 我早就想好如何应付了 |
[19:33] | – You’re such a mad genius. – Yup. | -你简直是个疯子天才 -没错 |
[19:36] | Look at you! Round and round. | 瞧你 这也圆滚滚 |
[19:40] | Round all around. That’s nice. | 那也圆滚滚 真好 |
[19:43] | Just get to it. Did you find him? | 说正经的 你找到他了吗 |
[19:45] | Daya, that fucker hobbled away into the sunset. | 达娅 那跛脚渣男不知所踪了 |
[19:50] | I got into his house, nothing left except some shitty clothes. | 我去过他家 除了几件衣服什么都没剩 |
[19:55] | I found a mug in the sink that looked like a grenade. | 水池里有个马克杯 造型像个手雷 |
[19:57] | I thought that was cool. I saved that for you. | 我觉得挺好玩的 所以帮你留下了 |
[20:00] | But he’s gone. | 但是找不见他人 |
[20:05] | Daya, fuck that guy. You’re better off. | 达娅 去他的吧 他配不上你 |
[20:11] | He had one leg. | 他只有一条腿 |
[20:14] | I mean, you go around losing body parts, | 我是说 随随便便就失去身体的一部分 |
[20:17] | that’s some pretty irresponsible shit! | 这完全就是不负责任的表现 |
[20:20] | I was such a bitch. I drove him away. | 我真是蠢货 是我逼走他的 |
[20:24] | You have a life growing inside of you. | 你体内有个小生命在生长呢 |
[20:28] | That makes you say and do | 它会让你说傻话 |
[20:30] | all kinds of crazy shit that make no sense. | 做毫无逻辑的蠢事 |
[20:34] | But a real man knows he has | 但是一个真正的男人应该明白 |
[20:36] | to suck it up and take it for nine months. | 这九个月他只能忍着 |
[20:39] | Maybe you get a little side action if need be. | 也许你有些时候确实会发飙 |
[20:43] | But you don’t split. | 但绝不能一走了之 |
[20:46] | Even your loser father stuck around till you was two. | 连你那废柴老爹都能坚持到你两岁 |
[20:51] | The leaving is on him, that’s not on you. | 所以这是他的错 不是你的 |
[20:56] | So, what’s gonna happen now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[21:01] | You’re gonna take the baby, right? | 你会照顾这孩子吧 对吗 |
[21:06] | Daya, I love you and I love your mother, | 达娅 我爱你 也爱你妈妈 |
[21:08] | but shit is real hard out here, okay? | 但是我在外面也很不容易 你懂吗 |
[21:11] | And then, your holy abuela, you know, | 还有 你那亲爱的老外婆 |
[21:14] | she hookin’ up with some old dude that she met in tai chi. | 她跟一个打太极时遇见的老头子好上了 |
[21:18] | Hardly ever see her anymore! | 成天不见人影 |
[21:21] | Christina. | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[21:23] | Christina got some decent mommy skills. | 克里斯蒂娜会带孩子 |
[21:26] | Maybe she can take care of the baby for a little while. | 也许她可以暂时照顾这孩子 |
[21:29] | She’s in junior high. | 她还上中学呢 |
[21:30] | So what? Junior high will still be there! | 那又怎样 中学可以回头再上 |
[21:34] | Plus, she’s already done, what, two years? | 而且 她已经上了两年了吧 |
[21:37] | Yo, it’s all good. It’s all good. | 这样问题就能解决了 |
[21:42] | I actually thought he loved me. | 我真的以为他爱我 |
[21:43] | And he probably did, Daya. All guys love you. | 也许他真的爱呢 达娅 大家都爱你 |
[21:47] | Because you’re such a good girl. | 因为你是个好姑娘 |
[21:50] | But you know what? | 但是你知道吗 |
[21:52] | Sometimes love ain’t stronger than débil. | 有时候爱也没法战胜懦弱 |
[21:57] | That guy was a bitch! | 那男人是个王八蛋 |
[22:00] | This inside me? It feels like a grenade right now. | 这个孩子 现在就像一颗手雷 |
[22:05] | And soon, it’s gonna blow up and take me with it. | 很快 它就要爆炸 带我一起万劫不复 |
[22:10] | It’s not a mug. | 那并不是个马克杯 |
[22:15] | My poor baby, man. | 我可怜的孩子 |
[22:20] | I’m sorry, Daya. | 抱歉 达娅 |
[22:22] | If it makes you feel any better, | 如果这能让你好受点 |
[22:24] | next time I see that motherfucker, | 下次我再见到那个混球 |
[22:26] | I’m gonna rape his ass with a broken bottle, | 一定会拿破瓶子捅他的菊花 |
[22:28] | and I’m gonna shoot him in the stomach so he bleeds slow. | 然后一枪打在他肚子上 让他慢慢失血而死 |
[22:32] | – That I’m gonna do for you. – Thank you. | -我会为你这么做的 -谢谢 |
[22:36] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[22:39] | You need to complete the test in 12 minutes. | 你们需要在十二分钟内完成测试 |
[22:42] | Twelve minutes. | 十二分钟 |
[22:44] | Be honest with your answers. | 诚实地回答每个问题 |
[22:45] | And all pencils must be returned at the end of the test. | 测试后 所有铅笔都必须归还 |
[22:50] | If you do not return your pencils, you will be given a… | 否则 你将会得到一… |
[22:53] | – Present. – …shot. | -件礼物 -被记上一笔 |
[22:59] | Well, look who’s here. | 看看谁在这 |
[23:07] | A test? | 测试 |
[23:09] | Shit, I fucking suck at taking tests! | 妈的 我最不擅长考试了 |
[23:12] | I get all itchy and anxious. | 一考试我就全身发痒焦虑异常 |
[23:15] | I can’t think straight. | 根本没法思考 |
[23:19] | Don’t turn the test over till I say begin. | 我说开始之后才能把试卷翻过来 |
[23:23] | Now I know they serious about this job. Written test? | 我知道这次工作选拔很严肃 可是搞笔试 |
[23:28] | Damn! | 用得着吗 |
[23:29] | They probably got us building warheads or some shit all day. | 搞不好是让我们去造子弹头什么的呢 |
[23:32] | You really think they’ll have felons making weapons? | 你不会真以为他们会让罪犯去造武器吧 |
[23:36] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[23:37] | I heard the new guys are military contractors. | 我听说这些新来的家伙是武器承包商 |
[23:41] | I’m sure they up to some evil. | 都不是什么善茬 |
[23:43] | Have us making napalm or… | 也许会让我们去造汽油弹或者 |
[23:47] | weaponizing smallpox. | 生化武器之类的 |
[23:50] | Well, whatever it is, | 反正无论做啥 |
[23:51] | we gonna be leaving up here with fish gills and extra fingers. | 我们都会多长出来几个鳃或者几根手指 |
[23:55] | That’s not how mutation works. | 基因突变不是那样发生的 |
[23:56] | Oh, really? How’s it work? | 是吗 那是怎样的 |
[23:58] | Our babies would the ones | 是我们的孩子 |
[23:59] | born with the fish gills and extra fingers. | 他们出生时可能会长鱼鳃或者多几根手指 |
[24:01] | What we’d have is a bunch of different cancers and lesions. | 我们只会得各种癌症和身体机能障碍 |
[24:05] | Shit like that. | 大概就是这样 |
[24:06] | Y’all so worried, don’t take the test. | 你们要是这么担心 就别测试 |
[24:08] | It gives me a better chance. | 这样我成功的机率还大些 |
[24:11] | It still make 89 cents more than the warehouse. | 但是这比在仓库干活多赚八毛九呢 |
[24:14] | I got my eye on that $16 fan in commissary. | 我还想要小卖部那架十六块钱的风扇呢 |
[24:17] | Or you can just use your extra finger hand that you gonna have. | 或者直接用你多出来的手指自己扇扇风 |
[24:21] | All right, ladies. You may begin. | 好了女士们 可以开始了 |
[24:29] | What the fuck? True or false? | 什么鬼 判断正误 |
[24:32] | “Ideas are more important than real things”. | 思想比现实更重要” |
[24:35] | We are not supposed to discuss the questions. | 我们不能讨论考试题目 |
[24:38] | Check out question three. | 看第三题 |
[24:40] | “Agree or disagree? Most people are brave.” | “大部分人都很勇敢 你同意吗” |
[24:43] | Now, my thoughts on bravery | 怎么着 我对于勇气的看法 |
[24:45] | are supposed to tell them I’m a good employee, how? | 能向他们反映出我是一个好雇员吗 能吗 |
[24:52] | So easy. | 太简单了 |
[24:57] | All right. Okay. | 好 没问题了 |
[24:59] | “I can feel overcome with wonder in nature.” | “我愿带着怀疑去克服自然” |
[25:04] | Well, I can feel that way, but I shouldn’t say that, right? | 我确实是这么想的 但我不能这么说吧 |
[25:08] | I mean, no one wants a tree hugger working for them. | 没人愿意雇环保狂人工作吧 |
[25:12] | Unless, they’re one of those eco companies | 除非 他们是那种生态环保公司 |
[25:15] | that makes, like, bamboo forks. | 生产竹制叉子什么的 |
[25:19] | What have you guys heard? | 你们有听说什么吗 |
[25:21] | Quiet, ladies! | 安静点 女士们 |
[25:27] | Let’s make a deal that if | 我们先说好 |
[25:28] | one of us gets it and the other one doesn’t, | 如果我们中只有一个得到了工作 |
[25:30] | then we don’t take it. | 那我们俩就都不去 |
[25:31] | Like you even need to say anything. | 那还用你说 |
[25:40] | “I spend most of my time trying to understand things. | “我花费大量的时间用于理解事物” |
[25:46] | I spend most of my time… | 我花费大量的时间 |
[25:51] | trying… to understand things.” | 用于…理解事物” |
[25:55] | What are they getting at? | 到底是啥意思啊 |
[25:56] | Will you shut up? I’m trying to concentrate. | 你能闭嘴吗 我正努力集中精神呢 |
[25:59] | “I believe people are basically moral.” | “我相信人们拥有基本的道德观念” |
[26:04] | Agree. | 同意 |
[26:06] | – You’re supposed to answer honest. – I do believe that. | -你要诚实做答 -我确实相信 |
[26:15] | You gotta think deeper than that. | 你得想得更深入一点 |
[26:17] | People wanna be good. | 大家都想做好人的 |
[26:20] | They really do, deep down. | 他们心里确实是这么想的 |
[26:23] | But they just fuck up. | 只不过搞砸了而已 |
[26:28] | I thought they were gonna, like, be interviewing us, | 我本来以为他们会来面试什么的 |
[26:31] | not giving us some weird-ass brain test. | 谁知道竟然搞这种奇怪的智力测试 |
[26:33] | Quiet, Gonzales! | 安静点 冈萨雷斯 |
[26:42] | Would you say that I “Keep in the background”? | 你觉得我是”待在幕后”的人吗 |
[26:46] | I’m having a hard enough | 我费了好大的劲 |
[26:47] | time figuring out these questions for myself. | 才搞定我自己的问题 |
[26:50] | What, I gotta answer yours now, too? Please! | 我现在还得回答你的吗 拜托 |
[26:53] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:57] | I’m gonna go with yes, I keep in the background. | 我决定写是 我能待在幕后 |
[27:01] | My mother always said that silence can be the loudest thing. | 我妈总说沉默是最有力的表达方式 |
[27:04] | But she never shut the fuck up. | 但她自己却从不闭嘴 |
[27:07] | Oh, Lordy, this is hard. | 天哪 这太难了 |
[27:09] | Quiet down, ladies. | 安静点 女士们 |
[27:14] | Hey! What’d you put for 15? | 十五题你写的啥 |
[27:18] | I’m blowing it. | 我完蛋了 |
[27:21] | See. Now I’m getting all itchy. | 看 我现在开始痒了 |
[27:24] | – Shh! – You, shh! | -嘘 -嘘你妹 |
[27:26] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God! Who can concentrate in here? | 天哪 天哪 考试谁能集中精神啊 |
[27:30] | Gonzales, you’re done. | 冈萨雷斯 你的考试结束了 |
[27:32] | – I didn’t finish yet. – Yes, you’re done. | -但我还没写完 -就是结束了 |
[27:35] | Hand over your test and your pencil. | 把卷子和铅笔都交上来 |
[27:44] | I don’t speak Spanish, so I’m going to assume you said, | 我不懂西班牙语 所以我就当你说的是 |
[27:47] | “Have a nice day.” | “祝你今天愉快” |
[27:59] | Fuck you. | 去死吧 |
[28:01] | Another one bites the dust. | 又一个一败涂地的 |
[28:06] | Wanna help me spend some money? | 想帮我花点钱吗 |
[28:08] | What happened to saving for a car? | 不攒钱买车了吗 |
[28:09] | I think I need to invest in | 我觉得我需要买点 |
[28:10] | some more emotional clothing right now, you know, | 更能挑动情绪的衣服 |
[28:13] | and worry about the car later. | 车的事以后再说 |
[28:15] | I need to dress for my authentic self. | 我得先为我自己打扮起来 |
[28:17] | And for Ian. | 还有伊恩 |
[28:18] | – Yo, what the fuck? – Yes. | -搞什么呢 -就是啊 |
[28:19] | You see me now? | 你们现在都看到我了吧 |
[28:21] | Because I see me. | 因为我也看到我了 |
[28:23] | It’s Jason, I think he’s fucked up. | 是杰森 我觉得他疯了 |
[28:25] | I’m like a self-mirror. | 我像站在镜子前 |
[28:26] | Fucking shit. | 我操 |
[28:27] | I am silver and shimmery! | 发出银亮的光芒 |
[28:30] | Jason, you fucking idiot! | 杰森 你个蠢货 |
[28:32] | I’m failing Math and Western Civ. | 我挂了数学和西方文化 |
[28:35] | Everybody’s failing Western Civ! | 西方文化大家都挂了啊 |
[28:37] | How did he even get up there? | 他怎么上去的 |
[28:38] | Fuck it. | 去他妈的 |
[28:44] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[28:51] | You should plant some kale. | 你应该种一些甘蓝 |
[28:53] | I hear it’s become very popular. | 我听说现在很流行那个 |
[28:55] | The stuff that stays all day on a deli platter? | 是熟食店里常常摆着的那种吗 |
[28:57] | That’s a garnish, not something to eat. | 那只是装饰配菜 不是用来吃的 |
[29:00] | It’s supposed be loaded with vitamins. | 里面应该含有丰富的维生素 |
[29:04] | Hey, you were right. | 你说的没错 |
[29:07] | Gorgeous day. | 天气真好 |
[29:09] | Hey there, Jones, you ol’ string bean. | 你好 琼斯 你个老四季豆 |
[29:11] | Hello. | 你好 |
[29:13] | Speaking of string beans, | 说到四季豆 |
[29:14] | Jones has some requests for the vegetable garden. | 琼斯对于蔬菜园提了些要求 |
[29:18] | Now don’t go getting any funny ideas with me now, you old burner. | 不要试图骗我哦 老烟枪 |
[29:21] | I do know what a wacky tabacky leaf looks like. | 我知道罂粟叶子长成什么样 |
[29:25] | Excuse me, I have somewhere nicer to be. | 抱歉 我要去个气氛更友好的地方 |
[29:29] | Oh, no. Stay. Have a little more fun with us. | 不 留下 和我们一起多玩一会 |
[29:33] | – Sit. – Such fun. | -坐下吧 -真有趣 |
[29:37] | Yeah, I was at a hippie music festival once. | 是的 我原来参加过一次嬉皮音乐节 |
[29:40] | Must have been, like, 10 or so. | 是在我十岁左右的时候 |
[29:42] | Mother was away and my older brother was in charge of me. | 妈妈离开了 所以我就归哥哥管 |
[29:46] | His buddies and I, we hitchhiked there. | 他的朋友们和我 我们搭车过去的 |
[29:48] | Healy, such a rebel. | 海利 竟然这么叛逆过 |
[29:50] | Oh, no, no, no. I was scared out of my mind. | 不 不 我当时都快被吓死了 |
[29:53] | For two days, | 有两天的时间 |
[29:55] | I was living with a golf ball stuck in my throat, | 我的嗓子眼里好像卡了颗高尔夫球似的 |
[29:57] | choking back the tears. | 但还要强忍住眼泪 |
[29:59] | It was absolute chaos. | 真是一片混乱 |
[30:01] | Pouring rain, nobody seemed to care. | 大雨倾盆 但是好像没人在乎 |
[30:03] | And people just kept wandering around. | 人们不停地四处游荡 |
[30:05] | They were dancing completely naked, filthy with the mud. | 裸身跳舞 浑身泥水 |
[30:08] | It was, like, unbelievable. | 真是难以置信 |
[30:10] | Were you at Woodstock? | 你是在伍德斯托克音乐节吗 |
[30:11] | Somewhere upstate. | 北部的某个地方 |
[30:13] | Plus, somebody stole my Johnny Unitas football. | 还有人偷走了我的强尼·尤尼塔斯橄榄球 |
[30:16] | I never wanted to be home so badly. | 我从没有像那时一样想回家过 |
[30:19] | You guys understand that, right? | 你们能明白的 对吗 |
[30:21] | Sounds like it was very traumatizing for you. | 听上去对你造成了很大的创伤 |
[30:26] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[30:29] | My brother, he’s an insurance appraiser now. | 我哥哥现在是保险评估师 |
[30:33] | Mostly boats and other watercraft. | 大多是评估船只和一些水上器械 |
[30:37] | This is nice. | 今天真不错 |
[30:40] | Fresh air. | 空气清新 |
[30:43] | Good company. | 相伴的人也好 |
[30:50] | So, she wants this. Does that look edible to you? | 她想要这个 你觉得它能吃吗 |
[30:54] | – How you think you did? – Who can tell? | -你觉得你表现如何 -谁知道 |
[30:57] | Come on. We just got started! | 快点 我们才刚刚开始 |
[30:59] | Man, I pluck my chin hairs. | 我拔掉了下巴上的汗毛 |
[31:01] | Ain’t that upkeep enough? | 难道那样的保养还不够吗 |
[31:02] | – I got to run, too? – Mind, body. | -我还需要跑步吗 -身心双修啊 |
[31:07] | You know, I’m just now realizing, | 我刚刚意识到 |
[31:09] | I’m pretty damn happy with both those departments. | 我对于这两方面还是很满意的 |
[31:12] | I’m walking! | 我要走着 |
[31:13] | Come on. | 走嘛 |
[31:14] | To the green house, then we can slow it down. | 跑到温室 我们就慢慢走 |
[31:17] | Let’s go! | 跑起来 |
[31:18] | Man, if I sweat my hair out… | 如果出汗让我掉头发的话 |
[31:21] | Come on! Let’s go! | 快点 跑起来 |
[31:22] | Titties flappin’ everywhere! | 到处都是大乳在摇 |
[31:23] | Please tell me that’s a margarita. | 请告诉我那是玛格丽特酒 |
[31:25] | Yeah. Lemonade. | 是的 柠檬水 |
[31:27] | Made from the finest powdered | 由小卖铺所能提供的 |
[31:29] | ingredients the commissary has to offer. | 最好的原料所调制 |
[31:32] | With the pink sweetener, not the blue. | 用的是粉色的调味剂 不是蓝的 |
[31:39] | Nice. Thank you. | 很棒 谢谢你 |
[31:40] | God, I’ve been laying manure for the last four hours. | 天啊 我已经铺了四个小时的肥料了 |
[31:44] | The latest rumor is that our new corporate overlords | 最新消息是我们的新公司领主 |
[31:47] | are gonna be testing genetically modified wheat out here. | 要在这里测试转基因小麦 |
[31:51] | See? Who says prison doesn’t prepare you for the outside world? | 看 谁说监狱不能为你的出狱做准备的 |
[31:56] | You know, when we get out of here… | 我们出去以后 |
[31:58] | I could find electrical work, you could landscape. | 我找点电工活 你可以搞园艺 |
[32:00] | We could drive a pickup truck. | 我们可以开一辆小皮卡 |
[32:03] | We would be living lesbian stereotypes. | 过上典型的蕾丝生活 |
[32:05] | We could stop shaving and start camping. | 我们可以不用剃毛然后开始露营 |
[32:09] | We could go to… golf tournaments. | 可以去参加高尔夫锦标赛 |
[32:15] | No? No. No golf. | 不吗 那就不打高尔夫 |
[32:17] | Who’s that girl? | 那女孩是谁 |
[32:19] | She’s not in orange, so she’s not new. | 她穿的不是橘色衣服 所以不是新人 |
[32:22] | I’ve never seen her before, and then today twice in one day. | 我之前从没见过她 但今天见了两次 |
[32:25] | It’s a prison phenomenon. | 这就是监狱现象 |
[32:27] | It’s like when you think you’ve seen everyone, | 就在你认为已经见过所有人时 |
[32:28] | you suddenly notice that there’s a girl | 你突然间意识到还有一个女孩 |
[32:31] | with a port wine birthmark on her face | 脸上有两个酒窝 |
[32:35] | that has been working with you in electrical since you got here | 从你来时就和你一起在电工部工作 |
[32:39] | and you’d never seen her before. | 但是你却从没有见过她 |
[32:41] | No, that phenomenon is called self-absorbed. | 不 那个现象叫做自以为是 |
[32:48] | Seriously, something is up with her. | 说真的 她好像不太对劲 |
[32:50] | She’s super sketchy, | 她超级可疑 |
[32:52] | and clearly her Disney Princess is Jasmine. | 很显然她的迪士尼公主是茉莉 |
[32:58] | Look! Look! She just looked at me. | 你看 她刚刚在看我 |
[33:04] | Twice in one day out of nowhere, Piper. It’s weird. | 一天中两次巧遇 帕波 太奇怪了 |
[33:08] | And he knows that I’m in here. | 而且他知道我在这里 |
[33:13] | So– So, you’re saying that | 所以 你是说 |
[33:14] | Kubra found a girl who was headed to prison, | 库巴找到了个要坐牢的女孩 |
[33:17] | or better yet, convinced someone to get arrested, | 或者更厉害的是他说服了某人 |
[33:22] | charged, sent to prison, | 被逮捕定罪并送监狱 |
[33:25] | and then manipulated it | 然后暗中操控 |
[33:27] | so that they would be assigned here, | 让她被送来这所监狱 |
[33:31] | specifically so they could get you? | 然后她就可以找到你吗 |
[33:34] | I’m telling you, he’s twisted. | 我告诉你 他可变态了 |
[33:38] | He plays the long game. | 擅长打持久战 |
[33:40] | He’s too smart to send in a girl | 他不会笨到送一个看上去 |
[33:41] | who looks like she’s from Cyprus. | 像是塞浦路斯来的女孩进来的 |
[33:42] | That’s a… rookie move. You’re a paranoid racist. | 那是菜鸟行为 你这个多疑的种族歧视者 |
[33:47] | She probably just thinks you’re cute. | 她也许只是认为你很可爱 |
[33:50] | But if she tries to hit on you… | 但是她要是想跟你搭讪 |
[33:53] | I will smack a bitch down. | 我一棍子夯死她 |
[34:06] | I’ve heard girls talking about you, | 我听过女孩们谈论你 |
[34:08] | saying you can offer help. | 说你可以提供帮助 |
[34:12] | I’m in a pretty dark place. | 我现在的情况很糟糕 |
[34:16] | Is this like a guru situation? | 是像那种宗教领袖吗 |
[34:21] | I went to see Amma once. The hugging saint. | 我去见过一次阿玛 那个拥抱圣人 |
[34:24] | We waited for three hours to get hugged, | 为了抱一下 我们等了三个小时 |
[34:26] | but then Seamus said he felt sick. | 结果谢默思说他难受 |
[34:29] | He said it was from the sun and the chia pudding, | 他说是因为太阳和抹茶布丁 |
[34:33] | but I’m pretty sure he just got impatient. | 但是我肯定他只是没耐性了 |
[34:37] | I could’ve used that hug. | 我应该去抱一抱的 |
[34:40] | I don’t know why I didn’t stay. | 我也不知道我为什么没有留下 |
[34:44] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我知道 |
[34:46] | I didn’t stay so Seamus and Meadow | 我之所以没有留下是防止谢默思和梅朵 |
[34:48] | could go back to the lake and have sex and do slackline. | 回湖边去做爱 一起走扁带 |
[34:51] | So, I missed my hug. | 结果搞得我错过了拥抱 |
[34:55] | Do those sound like good friends to you? I mean… | 那些人听起来像好朋友吗 我是说 |
[34:59] | why don’t I have people in my life who really care about me? | 为什么我就找不到真正关心我的人呢 |
[35:08] | Maybe it’s me. I’ve been lazy. | 也许是我的原因 我太懒了 |
[35:12] | But… there are connections to be made in here, right? | 但是在这里也能交到朋友的吧 |
[35:16] | I mean, I see people who | 我是说 我看见 |
[35:17] | care about each other all over this place. | 这里到处都是互相关心对方的人 |
[35:20] | And they were all new once. | 他们曾经也都是初来乍到 |
[35:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:26] | That makes sense. | 这就说的通了 |
[35:35] | I get it. This is your thing. | 我懂了 这就是你的能力 |
[35:38] | You give people this meaningful stare, | 你就这样意味深长地看着别人 |
[35:41] | and people project their feelings onto it. | 大家自然会把自己的感情投射其中 |
[35:48] | It’s really soothing. | 这真的很让人宽心 |
[35:52] | I feel better. | 我感觉好多了 |
[35:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:04] | Inmates, no touching. | 犯人 不许触摸 |
[36:17] | Oh, thanks. Thanks for helping. | 谢谢你帮我 |
[36:20] | Yeah. You steal from someone who’s giving it away for free. | 好吧 从免费发放的地方偷东西 |
[36:22] | That’s, like… double negative karma. | 就像是双重负面因果 |
[36:26] | Yeah, it is pretty fucked up. | 确实挺糟糕的 |
[36:28] | You know this isn’t gonna be ready for, | 你知道这个还需要 |
[36:30] | like, another week or so, right? | 差不多一周时间才能好 对吧 |
[36:31] | – A week? – Yeah. | -一周吗 -是的 |
[36:36] | Fuck Rome. | 去他妈的罗马 |
[36:42] | You got any suspects? | 你有嫌疑人吗 |
[36:43] | You know, it could be Papadakis. | 可能是帕帕扎基斯 |
[36:46] | I know a couple of girls got sick off her shit. | 我知道有几个女孩因为她的那东西生病了 |
[36:48] | Yo, maybe she’s trying to steal my secret ingredient! | 没错 没准她想要偷我的秘方 |
[36:51] | – Cinnamon! – Watermelon! | -肉桂吗 -西瓜吗 |
[36:52] | No, and no! All right? Fuck you. | 不 不是 去你的 |
[36:54] | I ain’t telling you. | 我才不告诉你们 |
[36:57] | I think that squirrel’s dead. | 我想那个松鼠死了 |
[36:59] | He’s just been laying up in that branch this whole time. | 它一直躺在那个树枝上一动不动 |
[37:07] | Yo, don’t do that, man. | 别 别那么做 |
[37:08] | He gonna come down and come for your face, | 没准它会爬下来抓花你的脸 |
[37:10] | And claw your eyes out and shit. | 然后把你的眼睛挖出来 |
[37:12] | My cousin had a ferret who did that. | 我表兄之前养的雪貂就那么干过 |
[37:17] | – That squirrel is not giving one shit. – Maybe he’s retarded. | -那松鼠根本没反应 -也许他是弱智 |
[37:23] | Maybe he’s drunk. | 也许他喝醉了 |
[37:25] | What, you saying that little thing is the hooch bandit? | 你是说那个小家伙是烈酒大盗吗 |
[37:28] | Come on, y’all. | 得了吧 你们 |
[37:29] | The bags are heavy, they were buried deep. | 那个袋子很重 而且埋得很深 |
[37:32] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不是 |
[37:33] | He’s not that little. | 它可没那么小 |
[37:34] | Maybe his daddy fucked a raccoon | 也许它是它爸爸和浣熊做爱生出来的 |
[37:35] | and he’s one of those hybrid species. | 他是混血种 |
[37:39] | A squacoon. | 一个松浣熊 |
[37:40] | – His tail is kind of stripey-like. – Thank you. | -他的尾巴挺像的 -谢谢 |
[37:43] | Squirrels and raccoons can’t mate. | 松鼠和浣熊不能交配 |
[37:46] | All right? They’re, like, two totally different species. | 好吗 他们是两种不同的物种 |
[37:49] | Whatever he is, I think he’s your problem. | 无论它是什么 我觉得会成为你的问题 |
[37:52] | You gotta defend your stash. | 你需要保护你的货 |
[37:54] | On the farm, my daddy used pee and cayenne pepper | 在农场时 我爸爸用尿和辣椒粉 |
[37:56] | to keep the skunks away. | 来驱赶臭鼬 |
[38:01] | I suppose I should start out by apologizing, | 我想我应该先从道歉开始 |
[38:04] | which I’ve had to do a lot through the years for George. | 这些年里为了乔治我可没少道歉 |
[38:08] | Although, this one really takes the cake. | 但是这次真的尤其严重 |
[38:13] | I suppose I shouldn’t mention cake because you probably– | 也许我不该提起蛋糕因为你… |
[38:14] | You can have it. | 它可以给你 |
[38:16] | “It”? | “它” |
[38:19] | The baby? | 它是指宝宝吗 |
[38:19] | I don’t know if it’s a boy or a girl. It doesn’t matter. | 我又不知道是男是女 无所谓 |
[38:23] | Either way, I don’t want it. | 反正我都不想要 |
[38:24] | My mom says you have a real nice house, | 我妈说你家房子又大又好 |
[38:26] | so he’ll have his own room and stuff. | 宝宝会有他自己的房间和各种东西咯 |
[38:28] | Yes, that’s true. | 是的 |
[38:33] | You seem upset. | 你好像很不自在 |
[38:35] | I’m pregnant in prison, lady. | 我在监狱里被搞大了肚子 女士 |
[38:37] | Were you really expecting for me to be all happy and glowy? | 你想我会兴高采烈地被母性光辉围绕吗 |
[38:39] | No, no. I just– I thought– | 不不 我只是 以为 |
[38:42] | I thought we would talk a little bit more. | 我以为我们能再聊上一会儿 |
[38:44] | What is there to say? I don’t feel anything for this baby. | 还有什么好聊 我对这个宝宝毫无感觉 |
[38:48] | It’s hard to have love for | 你很难会喜欢一个 |
[38:49] | something that’s camping out on your bladder. | 在你膀胱上安营扎寨的东西 |
[38:51] | I remember watching my ass turn into my Aunt Louise’s. | 我曾生生看自己翘臀变成露易丝姨妈那样 |
[38:55] | It was not a good look. | 真的很难看 |
[38:57] | But, um, I also remember having these really vivid dreams. | 不过我也记得做过这样一些逼真的梦 |
[39:01] | None of this is what dreams are made of. It was just a mistake. | 这根本不是美梦成真 这是个错误 |
[39:06] | So, if you’re trying to | 所以如果你想试着 |
[39:06] | prove something by taking that on, God bless. | 用这个决定来证明什么 愿上帝保佑你 |
[39:10] | I am trying to prove something. | 我是在努力证明一些东西 |
[39:13] | I know that’s crazy, but I… He was always… | 我知道这很疯狂 但他一直是 |
[39:19] | Look, the nurse, when I was checking out of the hospital, | 我办出院手续的时候 那个护士 |
[39:23] | handed me George all wrapped up in a blanket and said, | 把包在襁褓里的乔治递给我的时候告诉我 |
[39:25] | “You have a difficult child. Good luck.” | 你的孩子会很难养 祝你好运 |
[39:27] | And she was right. | 她说的对 |
[39:29] | I should’ve done more, you know. | 我应该做得更多更好 |
[39:30] | I was young and I was in a bad marriage, | 我那么年轻 婚姻不幸 |
[39:32] | and you just realize stuff as time goes on. | 但随着时间流逝 你会懂得一些事情的 |
[39:36] | So… | 所以 |
[39:39] | Look, he’s my kid. | 听着 他是我的孩子 |
[39:42] | He’s my responsibility even now. | 即使到现在 他的作为都是我的责任 |
[39:45] | And I love him, and I will love that baby. | 我爱他 我也会爱你的宝宝 |
[39:48] | And I’m gonna do this right, Miss Diaz. I am committed. | 我会全心全意做好的 迪亚茨小姐 |
[39:52] | All yours. Are we done here? | 全是你的了 我们说完了吗 |
[39:55] | Oh, my God, you… You don’t even know me. | 噢我天 你都还不认识我 |
[39:57] | I mean, I… | 我是说 |
[39:58] | I could be some kind of ax murderer | 说不定我是个斧头杀手 |
[40:00] | who wants to make coats out of the skins of babies or something. | 专门爱用婴儿的皮肤来做大衣呢 |
[40:04] | I watch a lot of true crime TV. | 我看太多真实罪案的电视节目了 |
[40:07] | You want the baby, I said yes. Why do you keep on pushing me? | 你要宝宝 我答应了 干嘛还要逼我 |
[40:12] | Because I’m afraid you’ll change your mind. | 因为我担心你会改主意 |
[40:14] | I’m afraid that you’ll snap out of this depression | 我担心你从抑郁中走出来时 |
[40:17] | and wonder, “What was I thinking?” | 会问自己 “我在想什么呢” |
[40:19] | You got a paper? I’ll sign it over right now. | 你有纸吗 我现在就签个名写清楚 |
[40:23] | You’ll get your do-over baby, | 你会得到让你从头教育的宝宝 |
[40:24] | and I’ll have a chance to start a new life | 我也得到开始新生活的机会 |
[40:26] | where I just gotta worry about me. | 只需要担心我自己 |
[40:30] | You can’t sign the paper until you’ve had the baby. | 你还没生 没法签文件 |
[40:33] | Oh, I get it now. | 噢 我知道了 |
[40:37] | Is there somebody in here that you could talk to? | 这儿有没有能和你谈谈心的人 |
[40:40] | You know, a professional or something? | 比如说专业人士什么的 |
[40:43] | My counselor is an old white man | 我的辅导师是个白人老头 |
[40:45] | who tries to connect by saying “Hola” in the hallway. | 专在走廊里用西语打招呼来拉近我们关系 |
[40:50] | And lucky for you, my mom is all up for the deal. | 你该庆幸 我妈完全赞同这笔交易 |
[40:54] | I talk to her sometimes, mmm, when she’s not being a total bitch. | 在她不那么贱的时候 我有时也跟她聊 |
[41:00] | Go team. | 真是些”好队友” |
[41:03] | Well, I’m gonna come back and visit you again really soon, | 好吧 我会很快再回来探望你 |
[41:06] | and we’ll talk some more. | 到时我们可以再深聊 |
[41:15] | It was very nice to meet you, Dayanara. | 非常高兴见到你 达娅娜 |
[41:22] | Bye. | 再见 |
[41:28] | Check it out. | 快看看 |
[41:30] | Oh, yeah! Mama’s got a brand new bag! | 太棒了 老娘要有新包包了 |
[41:38] | ‘Course fucking Chapman got it. | 该死的查普曼果然被选上了 |
[41:40] | Fuck, yeah! That’s me! | 卧槽 太棒了 我在这 |
[41:45] | Yes! Ain’t nobody’s maid no more! | 太棒了 老娘再也不是谁的女仆了 |
[41:53] | No! Quit that. | 别 别这样 |
[41:54] | How do you know that job’s any good anyhow? | 你怎么知道那工作到底好不好 |
[41:56] | Besides, I thought you liked cleaning. | 再说了 我觉得你挺喜欢搞卫生的 |
[41:59] | No, but I failed, T! | 不 我没做好 美味妞 |
[42:01] | I should’ve answered the question in the reverse of how I felt. | 我应该选择跟我真实感觉相反的选项 |
[42:04] | The opposite of me is better. | 我的反面比我好多了 |
[42:06] | The opposite of you is… boring. | 你的反面会很无聊的 |
[42:09] | You’re obviously too… creative for that job. | 对于那份工作来说 显然你太有创意了 |
[42:17] | You bitches get in? | 你们两个被选上了吗 |
[42:20] | No. | 没有 |
[42:21] | Oh, well, we promise not to throw | 那好吧 我们保证不会当面 |
[42:23] | our new high paying jobs in your face too much. | 炫耀太多我们新的高薪水工作 |
[42:29] | So, that’s just business, right? You know, some cutthroat shit. | 正经工作就是这样吧 好残酷哦 |
[42:33] | Oh, anyway. So you think I need a fresh, new first day do? | 话说上班第一天我要不要搞个新发型 |
[42:37] | Yeah! Hook it up! Look hot! Curls! | 对 头发扎起来比较性感 |
[42:42] | Get me some little spirals, | 搞点小波浪 |
[42:43] | some curls, you know what I’m saying? Like… | 做点卷发 你懂我意思吧 |
[42:49] | Hey, Gonzales, uh… | 冈萨雷斯 那个 |
[42:52] | Congrats. I saw you got in. | 恭喜你 我看见你被选上了 |
[42:56] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[42:57] | Holy shit. | 我靠 |
[42:59] | You know, I was psyching myself out the whole time. | 你知道吗 我一直装疯卖傻逃避干活 |
[43:03] | But I guess my smarts must’ve kicked in anyhow. | 不过我猜我的机智还是被人发现了 |
[43:06] | So cool. How about you? | 太酷了 你呢 |
[43:08] | Nah. Still stuck in the toilet, so to speak. | 没有 可以说我还得待在小厕所里 |
[43:13] | – Calgon, take me away. -I’m sorry about that. | -带我走吧卡尔冈 -很遗憾 |
[43:16] | But you know, I’m gonna tell everybody I know | 但是我会让我认识的人 |
[43:18] | to try to pee real neat from now on, okay? | 从今天开始尿尿时小心点 好吗 |
[43:21] | Make your life a little easier. | 让你的日子好过些 |
[43:24] | Thanks for that. | 谢谢你啊 |
[43:28] | Come on. Get out the way. Hurry up. | 走开 别挡道 快走开 |
[43:39] | Look how close our bunks are. | 看我们的床位挨得多近 |
[43:43] | Now we can share each other’s clothes. | 我们都可以分享彼此的衣服了 |
[43:45] | They’re announcing who got the new job assignment. | 他们在宣布新工作的分配名单 |
[43:47] | – You wanna go see? – Yeah, okay. | -你想去看看吗 -好啊 |
[43:51] | You still on the lookout for shanking belly dancers? | 你还在担心那个想杀你的印度肚皮舞娘吗 |
[43:55] | To quote Philip K. Dick, | 引用菲利普·K·迪克的话 |
[43:58] | “It’s strange how paranoia | 多么奇怪 |
[43:59] | can link up with reality now and then.” | 有时偏执竟能与现实结合起来 |
[44:01] | You know, Kubra probably loves me since I lied for him. | 自从我为库巴说了谎 没准他会爱上我呢 |
[44:07] | Maybe I’m his gal on the inside. | 也许我就是他派进来的 |
[44:11] | You know what I would use for my shank? | 你知道我会用什么捅死你吗 |
[44:15] | – Your very own toothbrush. – Fuck off. | -你的牙刷 -滚开 |
[44:21] | Seriously, did he reach out to you after the trial? | 说真的 审判过后他有联系你吗 |
[44:23] | No, I’m just playing. Or am I? | 不我只是演着玩 但我真的是演着玩吗 |
[44:27] | Quit it, Piper. You’re freaking me out. Be straight. | 够了 帕波你要弄疯我吗 直接一点 |
[44:31] | Did you talk to him? You have to tell me! | 你到底有没有跟他谈过话 你得告诉我 |
[44:34] | Wait, like, if you were a drug dealer, hypothetically, | 等一下 这就像假设你是个毒贩子 |
[44:38] | and I was a narc and you’re asking me if I was a cop? | 我是个缉毒警察 你还问我是不是警察 |
[44:42] | 21 Jump Street style? | 像《龙虎少年队》那样吗 |
[44:43] | Yeah, exactly like that. | 是的 就是那样 |
[44:47] | I have not been hired to kill you, Alex. | 我没被人雇来杀你 艾丽克斯 |
[44:53] | Or psychologically torture me? | 或者是从精神上折磨我 |
[44:55] | Well, not by Kubra’s command. | 好吧 这不是库巴的命令 |
[44:58] | Will you stop making light of this? | 你能不能别这么不以为意 |
[45:01] | There is a very real | 他真的很有可能 |
[45:03] | possibility that he would send someone for me. | 会派人来杀我 |
[45:06] | Okay, you’re right. No, I’m… | 好吧你说得对 我 |
[45:09] | I’m done. | 我不说了 |
[45:11] | Unless, of course, I’m hiding a weapon in my bra. | 除非我在胸罩里藏有武器 |
[45:13] | I think you need to check. | 我觉得你得帮我检查一下 |
[45:46] | Everything boils down to control with you! | 我说什么你都说我是专制 |
[45:49] | All I’m saying is if you took Howard Street, rather than Maple, | 我只是说如果不住枫树街 改住霍华德街 |
[45:53] | we would save three minutes on the drive. | 我们就能省下三分钟车程了 |
[45:55] | It’s not controlling, it’s efficient. | 这不叫专制 这叫效率 |
[45:57] | It’s three minutes. | 才省个三分钟 |
[45:59] | And I enjoy the houses on Maple. They’re quaint. | 而且我喜欢欣赏枫树街的房子 很古雅 |
[46:02] | The one with the, uh… red painted door and the tire swing? | 有刷着红漆的门和轮胎秋千的那间 |
[46:05] | It makes me think maybe the world’s a nice place. | 让我有种世界很美好的感觉 |
[46:08] | I’ll take that thought over three minutes any day. | 这种感觉比三分钟重要多了 |
[46:13] | – My hours got cut. – See, I was right. I knew it. | -我的工时被削减了 -看吧我就知道 |
[46:17] | Smoke and mirrors. Sorry, Ford. | 之前那些都是假象 对不起 福特 |
[46:20] | No, mine too. In half. | 不是吧 我的工时也被减了一半 |
[46:26] | Sons of bitches. | 狗娘养的 |
[46:29] | You think this is just us? Have we been slacking? | 你觉得这是针对我们吗 我们有懈怠吗 |
[46:32] | You let an inmate steal a van and kill another inmate with it. | 你放任一个犯人偷走面包车还撞死另一个 |
[46:34] | I mean, that’s pretty egregious. | 那是挺过分的 |
[46:35] | Suck it, O’Neill. I was found to be not at fault for that. | 够了奥尼尔 我的责任已经被排除了 |
[46:39] | No, this is them. Corporate greed mongers. | 不 这是他们干的 贪婪的公司商人 |
[46:42] | So, who’s covering the hours we’re losing? | 所以我们扣掉的工作时长谁来补上 |
[46:44] | More mongers. They multiply like gremlins. | 更多的商人 他们像妖精一样分身无数 |
[46:48] | You still think the world’s a nice place? | 你还觉得这世界很美好吗 |
[46:53] | Yeah! | 就是这样 |
[46:58] | Hey, what you think? Does this say swag? | 你觉得呢 这个造型有范吗 |
[47:02] | Great job not rubbing it in our faces. | 你不用好工作来侮辱我们真是太好了 |
[47:04] | Hey, I didn’t say that. Watson did. | 我可没那么说 沃森说而已 |
[47:07] | Yo, did you talk to your girl, Poussey? | 你跟你的妞说了没有 珀比 |
[47:10] | She didn’t take the test. | 她没接受测试 |
[47:12] | No! She too busy fighting off | 没 她忙着和臆想出来 |
[47:14] | some imaginary drink-thieving | 偷喝她酒的松浣熊抗争呢 |
[47:16] | raccquirrel to worry about this shit. | 没时间搞这些 |
[47:18] | She’s outside, pissing in circles, making “Traps”! | 她在外面绕着圈尿尿 造什么”陷阱”呢 |
[47:22] | You need to come clean. | 你得坦白清楚 |
[47:24] | Tell her you took her shit ‘fore she really get cracked. | 说你要在她彻底失常之前把她的东西拿走 |
[47:29] | Are her traps humane? | 她的那些陷阱人道吗 |
[47:31] | Cartoon style, with a stick and a box. | 卡通里那一套 一根棍 一盒子 |
[47:33] | Look, I’d rather see her running around like a fool | 我宁愿看她像傻子一样乱跑 |
[47:37] | than sleeping and drinking all damn day. | 也不想任她躺着酗酒一整天 |
[47:40] | At least she’s up and moving. | 至少她起来活动了 |
[47:41] | Up and moving and giving Looney Tunes here a run for her money. | 起来活动好让兔八哥抢她的钱 |
[47:46] | Well, she’s got a goal now. I’ll tell her… eventually. | 起码她现在有个目标 我会跟她说的 |
[47:50] | But, uh, don’t rush. | 但是 别太急 |
[47:51] | Once you know Santa Claus isn’t real, | 自从你知道圣诞老人并不存在 |
[47:53] | it’s all downhill from there. | 事情只能每况愈下了 |
[47:55] | Okay, what the hell Santa Claus got to do with this? | 话说圣诞老人跟这有毛关系 |
[47:57] | It’s good to have something to believe in. | 有信仰总是好事 |
[48:00] | Giant drunky squirrels, Santa. | 巨型醉酒的松鼠啊 圣诞老人大大啊 |
[48:02] | It’s like the tests say, “Ideas are better than reality.” | 就像是测试里说的 想法总是比现实好 |
[48:07] | And you agreed with that? | 你同意这种说法 |
[48:09] | Well, no wonder you didn’t get the job. | 好吧 怪不得你拿不到工作 |
[48:10] | The reality they was talking about | 他们所说的现实 |
[48:13] | was working your ass off for the man. | 就是给老板拼命干活 |
[48:18] | Your answer basically told the man to fuck off. | 你的答案基本上是让他滚蛋 |
[48:21] | No, I didn’t mean that. | 不 我不是那意思 |
[48:23] | Wait, so, do you think I should talk to somebody and say… | 等等 那你觉得我该找人聊聊 |
[48:27] | You know, explain myself? | 解释一下吗 |
[48:28] | See, I think that ship has sailed, my dear. | 我觉得已经过时不候了 |
[48:31] | Time to go sweep up some pube hives. | 乖乖扫你的阴毛堆吧 |
[48:34] | I like to think of them more like… pube nests. | 我觉得它们更像…阴毛做的鸟巢 |
[48:37] | Everybody’s got fucking opinions! | 每个人都他妈有自己的想法 |
[48:39] | Well, consolation Snickers on me later, scrub! | 回来请你们吃士力架 扫地去吧 |
[48:43] | Puff out! | 姐走了 |
[48:47] | No. | 不 |
[48:49] | Something is missing in my life. | 我生活里少了什么 |
[48:52] | No matter how much reading and gardening I do, my mind drifts. | 不管我读多少书 种多少花 都心不在焉 |
[48:58] | – I have this need. – Okay. | -我有这需求 -好吧 |
[49:01] | An overwhelming need. A drive. | 抑制不住的需求和动力 |
[49:05] | A hunger. | 饥渴 |
[49:08] | – A hunger? – Yes. | -饥渴吗 -是的 |
[49:10] | I am missing the heat, you know? | 我怀念那火热 你知道吗 |
[49:13] | That flush in my face that only comes from real– | 双颊潮红只因为那真正的… |
[49:16] | Passion. | 激情 |
[49:20] | Oh, yeah. I understand. | 没错 我理解 |
[49:23] | Give me something to be consumed with, Healy. | 给我点能忙活的事吧 海利 |
[49:26] | Sure it leaves me with blisters | 就算它让我满手水泡 |
[49:28] | and burns and an aching back, but it’s work, | 处处烧伤 背疼难忍 但那是工作啊 |
[49:31] | real work, and I yearn for it. | 真正的工作 我想疯了 |
[49:35] | Are you talking about the kitchen? | 你是在说厨房吗 |
[49:40] | It is a proven fact | 研究证明 |
[49:42] | that people in retirement are more likely to get Alzheimer’s. | 要退休的人更容易得老年痴呆 |
[49:46] | I don’t want to become Jimmy, | 我不想变成吉米 |
[49:48] | walking around with my underwear on my head. | 头上顶着内裤到处乱跑 |
[49:50] | I need purpose and stimulation. | 我要目标 要刺激 |
[49:53] | Well, Mendoza’s doing a fine job in the kitchen. | 曼多萨在厨房干得不错 |
[49:57] | We have no reason to replace her. | 我们没理由换了她 |
[50:00] | So you’ll have to… | 所以你还是… |
[50:03] | you’ll have to look somewhere else for your– | 还是去别的地方找你的… |
[50:08] | you’ll have to find your purpose somewhere else. | 去别的地方找你的目标吧 |
[50:11] | I’m sure with this new regime, there will be changes. | 我相信新的管理层来了以后会有变化的 |
[50:15] | Maybe you could slip this one through as well. | 或许你这次也能悄悄干了 |
[50:18] | Please. Comrade to comrade. | 求你了 帮帮阶级同志 |
[50:22] | Look… Red, this is protocol. | 红妈 这是规定 |
[50:26] | You got busted for those drugs. | 你在狱里贩毒被逮了 |
[50:29] | There’s no way Caputo’s signing off on this. | 卡普托不会同意的 |
[50:33] | You didn’t get to where you are | 你能爬到现在这位置 |
[50:35] | without knowing how to work the system. | 绝对懂得怎么钻空子 |
[50:38] | I respect the system. | 我尊重规定 |
[50:40] | Don’t you also respect me? | 那你就不尊重我吗 |
[50:44] | Jesus, Red. | 天啊 红妈 |
[50:48] | I thought you were different. | 我还以为你跟别人不一样 |
[50:54] | I bet a bunch of those | 我打赌很多 |
[50:55] | girls didn’t answer the questions honestly. | 姑娘都没诚实回答问题 |
[50:57] | I ain’t 100% sure I did. | 我反正是没有 |
[51:00] | Yeah, it was confusing. | 是啊 不懂 |
[51:02] | I had to take a test like that one time, | 我有次做过这种测试 |
[51:05] | when I applied to be an RA. | 是申请舍监的时候 |
[51:07] | – What’s an RA? – A resident advisor. | -什么舍监 -宿舍管理员 |
[51:10] | Like, for my… dorm in college. | 我大学宿舍的 |
[51:13] | I didn’t get that one either. We must be too emotional. | 我那次也没过 我们一定是太情绪化了 |
[51:18] | And that’s bad? | 那样不好吗 |
[51:20] | Um… I mean, it doesn’t make for a good employee. | 作为员工不太好 |
[51:24] | Like, I read a horrible article this morning | 我早上读到一篇吓人的文章 |
[51:26] | about this woman getting stoned in Iran for adultery, | 说伊朗有个女人因为通奸被处以石刑[嗑嗨了] |
[51:29] | and it seriously made me so upset | 真的让我好伤心 |
[51:31] | that I’ve folded this laundry, like, four times already. | 把这堆衣服叠了四遍 |
[51:36] | Emotional equals unproductive, I guess. | 我猜情绪化等于低产量吧 |
[51:40] | – I like getting stoned. – Who doesn’t? | -我喜欢嗑嗨 -谁不喜欢 |
[51:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[51:47] | Getting stoned. It’s so fun. | 嗨了多好玩 |
[51:55] | So, um… | 那… |
[51:59] | Walmart. | 沃尔玛 |
[52:01] | Uh, how about Walmart? | 沃尔玛怎么样 |
[52:03] | It’s so big. I went there once. | 那店好大 我去过一次 |
[52:06] | I noticed that there was a lot of… cheap shit in there! | 发现那有好多的…便宜东西 |
[52:11] | Like, just everything you could ever want. | 想要什么都有卖 |
[52:14] | Someone check the hot dogs out there. I bet they’re running low. | 去个人看看外面的热狗 应该不够了 |
[52:17] | I just refilled them. | 我才补满了 |
[52:18] | Well, stay on them. That no carb trend is back. | 继续补 大家又开始不吃碳水了 |
[52:21] | I’m up to my ears in buns. | 我这面包要堆成山 |
[52:25] | Look who decided to grace us with her presence. | 快看是谁大驾光临 |
[52:28] | Throw an apron on, we’ll talk punishment later. | 穿上围裙 我等下再教训你 |
[52:31] | I got the job. | 我得到工作了 |
[52:33] | It’s supposed to start in a few minutes. | 还有几分钟就要上班了 |
[52:36] | I just wanted to come let you know. | 我就是想来跟你们说一声 |
[52:38] | Come? | “来”吗 |
[52:39] | How considerate of you… | 你还真是贴心 |
[52:41] | to show your front when you’re turning your back on your family. | 背叛家人了还好意思来露脸 |
[52:46] | I earned it, Gloria. You should be proud of me. | 那是我挣来的 歌洛丽娅 你该为我骄傲 |
[52:48] | Because of that test? | 就因为那测试吗 |
[52:49] | I heard some of the questions on that test. | 我听说了几道测试题 |
[52:51] | It’s not even about anything. | 根本没什么 |
[52:52] | They were obviously about something, and I got ’em right. | 当然有什么 我也写对了 |
[52:55] | Blanca took it, too, and she didn’t get picked. | 白人妞也考了 她怎么就没选上 |
[53:01] | So now you’re better than us? What, you’re chosen? | 所以你现在比我们都强了吗 上帝选中你了吗 |
[53:06] | Oh, watch out, Norma, Flaca is moving in on your territory. | 当心点 诺尔玛 这瘦子要抢你家上帝了 |
[53:13] | That’s right, I am better. Better than all you bitches. | 没错 我就是强 比你们这些贱人都强 |
[53:17] | Maybe I got C’s in high school | 或许我高中只及格 |
[53:18] | because my personality is too complex | 是因为我的性格对于 |
[53:20] | for mainstream academics. | 主流学术来说太复杂 |
[53:22] | Some people are born for greatness. | 有些人就是为了伟大而生 |
[53:25] | How nice that prison could help you realize your full potential. | 这监狱还能让你发现自己的潜力啊 |
[53:28] | Fuck you. | 操你妈 |
[54:04] | – Marisol Gonzales? – Yes. | -玛莉索·冈萨雷斯吗 -是我 |
[54:06] | Can I talk to you for a minute? | 能跟你聊聊吗 |
[54:15] | – You’re under arrest. – What are you talking about? | -你被捕了 -你在说什么 |
[54:19] | Jason Anders is in critical condition. | 詹森·安德斯目前情况危急 |
[54:21] | You better hope he lives. | 你最好祈祷他能活下来 |
[54:22] | I do. He’s a nice kid, but… that’s not my fault. | 我想啊 他是个好孩子 但这不是我的错 |
[54:25] | You sold him a controlled substance. | 你向他兜售管制药品 |
[54:27] | I did not! I sold him a piece of paper. | 我没有 我卖给他的是一张纸 |
[54:31] | That crazy was all him. | 是他自己发疯 |
[54:33] | Listen to me, I sold him plain paper | 听我说 我就卖给他了一张白纸 |
[54:35] | with nothing but water and print on it. | 上面只是水和打印的图片 |
[54:38] | It was all fake! | 都是假的 |
[54:39] | Yeah, well, his reaction to it was very real. | 是啊 他的反应可是很真 |
[54:41] | – And it’s a crime regardless, so… – No. | -这无论如何都是犯罪 -不 |
[54:48] | Ma’am, your daughter is under arrest for fraud and endangerment. | 夫人 你女儿因诈骗与危害安全罪被捕 |
[54:51] | – It’s all in the warrant. – No, this is not real. | -逮捕令上都写了 -不 这不是真的 |
[54:54] | – No, this can’t be real. – Let’s go, Officer. | -这不是真的 -走吧 警官 |
[54:55] | – I didn’t do nothing! No! – Officer, let’s go. | -我什么都没干 -警官 走 |
[54:56] | No! No! It was paper! | 不 不 那就是纸 |
[54:59] | Ma’am, we can talk about it down at the precinct. | 夫人 你可以去分局详谈 |
[55:03] | Hey, um, I understand the new job | 我知道新工作的 |
[55:05] | assignments were announced and– | 人选已经公布了 |
[55:07] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 是啊 对 |
[55:08] | I read over that test. Where did you come up with that? | 我看了那测试 你怎么想到的 |
[55:10] | Oh, I just, uh, pulled that off the Internet. | 就是… 从网上抄的 |
[55:13] | Some kind of new assessment technique? | 是什么新的评估技术吗 |
[55:16] | Um, it was, like, a… personality quiz or something. | 就是性格测试之类的 |
[55:18] | I don’t even know. We didn’t even read ’em. | 我不知道 我们看都没看 |
[55:20] | Jones just pulled 40 out of a pile randomly | 琼斯就随机从里面抽了四十个 |
[55:23] | and those were the winners. | 算她们是胜出者 |
[55:27] | That’s your system? Random selection? | 这就是你的体系吗 随机选择 |
[55:31] | My system is to make the ladies think that there is a system | 我的体系是让女囚们以为有体系 |
[55:35] | so they don’t hate us for not getting the job, | 所以得不到工作也不恨我们 |
[55:38] | they’re mad at themselves for not having what it takes. | 而是恨自己没本事 |
[55:42] | But you reviewed the files of the women you selected, right? | 但你审查了选出来的犯人资料吧 |
[55:46] | I mean, made sure there were no risks in that job placement? | 确保工作安排没有危险 |
[55:51] | We’ll have COs on post. | 那里有狱警看着的 |
[55:54] | We’ve had a lot of success with this model. | 这模式我们成功过很多回了 |
[55:58] | I have to tell you | 我得告诉你 |
[55:59] | that our model for not allowing violent criminals | 之前我们禁止暴力罪犯使用锋利工具 |
[56:03] | to work with sharp tools or arsonists in the kitchen | 禁止纵火犯进厨房的模式 |
[56:06] | hasn’t been so bad either. | 效果也不错 |
[56:08] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[56:10] | No, I totally get it. You’re right. | 不 我明白 你说得对 |
[56:12] | I think what we’ll do is we’ll send you the list, | 我想我们会给你一张名单的 |
[56:15] | and then if there are any red flags, | 如果有危险人员 |
[56:17] | you can send those back to us and we’ll adjust accordingly. | 你可以回复我们 我们酌情调整 |
[56:22] | Good thinking, Caputo. Thanks a lot. | 想法不错 卡普托 谢谢 |
[56:26] | I feel really lucky you’re here. | 真的很幸运你在这 |
[56:29] | – Great. – Great. | -很好 -很好 |
[56:32] | Great. | 真好 |
[56:33] | Congratulations on landing this coveted new job. | 恭喜各位得到这令人垂涎的新工作 |
[56:38] | This is an opportunity for | 这一机遇可以 |
[56:39] | all of you to learn a very in-demand trade. | 帮助大家学会实用的新技能 |
[56:43] | And we hope that you will take it | 也希望大家能像我们 |
[56:45] | as seriously as we did when selecting you. | 认真选择你们一样 对待这工作 |
[56:51] | Ladies, welcome to Whispers. | 女士们 欢迎来到耳畔私语 |
[57:01] | Cool. | 真棒 |
[57:10] | 耳畔私语 春季大促 | |
[57:11] | You see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[57:17] | We making panties? | 我们要做内裤吗 |