时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:22] | – Morning, Suzanne. – Morning. | -早上好 苏珊娜 -早上好 |
[02:24] | Hope you have a good writing day. | 祝你今天创作愉快啊 |
[02:26] | Hey, lady, that new chapter, che figata! | 姑娘 新的章节真是太棒了 |
[02:29] | I really love how Edwina outsmarted the orgasmtor. | 我非常喜欢埃德温娜智取高潮星球那段 |
[02:32] | It’s like a shout-out to Barbarella, | 像是对《太空英雄芭芭丽娜》的致敬 |
[02:34] | but still totally new. | 但仍充满新意 |
[02:35] | Yeah… meant to do that. | 是啊 正是我本意 |
[02:38] | She has a beautiful mind. | 她有着绝妙的构思啊 |
[02:40] | – Yeah, sick as fuck. – But beautiful. | -病态得要死 -但很美妙 |
[02:43] | Is it really possible to live on nothing but cum? | 真能只靠精液活着吗 |
[02:45] | Only if it’s Admiral Rodcocker’s cum. | 除非是上将罗德老二的精液 |
[02:48] | Oh, yeah, you know, and that dude has some extra protein. | 是的是的 那家伙有超多的蛋白质 |
[02:53] | It’s gonna be a long day for you, Rabbi. | 今天将是漫长的一天啊 拉比 |
[02:54] | Got over 70 inmates keeping kosher now. | 现在有超过七十名囚犯保持犹太戒律 |
[02:57] | Out of? | 一共有多少囚犯 |
[02:59] | Two hundred-something. | 两百左右吧 |
[03:03] | You brought in a rent-a-rabbi. | 你带了一个租借拉比来吗 |
[03:06] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[03:07] | technically, all rabbis are for rent, if you think about it. | 其实如果仔细想想 所有的拉比都可以租 |
[03:10] | Weddings, bar mitzvahs. | 婚礼啊 成人礼啊 |
[03:12] | You know, this one just specializes in corporate inquiry. | 这位的专业是企业调查 |
[03:15] | Corporate inquiry… truly God’s work. | 企业调查 真是上帝的工作啊 |
[03:18] | Everything’s cool, buddy. | 没事儿的 伙计 |
[03:20] | He’s just gonna come in, | 他只是过来 |
[03:21] | sit down with the inmates who eat kosher, | 跟犹太教囚犯一起坐下来 |
[03:24] | have a little convo… get to know them. | 聊聊天 认识一下她们 |
[03:27] | Test whether they’re Jewish or not. | 测试一下她们是不是真的犹太人 |
[03:29] | You’re really obsessed with tests. | 你对测试还真是痴迷呢 |
[03:31] | I’m pretty sure we don’t get | 我很确定我们不能 |
[03:32] | to second-guess people’s religious beliefs. | 去推测别人的宗教信仰 |
[03:35] | Something about the Bill of Rights. | 《人权法案》这么说的 |
[03:37] | Oh, that old thing. | 那个老东西啊 |
[03:40] | Kidding, you know. | 开个玩笑 你懂的 |
[03:42] | But also not, you know. | 但其实并不是 你知道吗 |
[03:43] | I mean, there is some legal gray area, | 这是法律的灰色地带 |
[03:46] | and I love me some gray area. | 我最爱灰色地带了 |
[03:48] | Yeah, you’re one giant gray area. | 是 你的存在就是个巨大的灰色地带 |
[03:52] | Acting all chummy, all big brother, | 装作很友好 像老大哥一样 |
[03:54] | but actually, you’re… | 但实际上 你是… |
[03:57] | Big Brother. | 那种”老大哥” |
[03:58] | You are really stuck on this hierarchy stuff, Joe. | 你还真是执着于这些阶层的东西 乔 |
[04:02] | Someone must have really done a number on you. | 某人还真是伤害了你啊 |
[04:04] | Yeah, she sure did. | 是啊 她确实伤了我 |
[04:06] | You’re okay now, buddy. | 你现在没事了 伙计 |
[04:08] | You’re on the MCC team. | 你已经是世纪挑战公司的一员了 |
[04:10] | I’m gonna be watching out for you. | 我会照顾你的 |
[04:12] | We’ll all be watching. | 我们都会照顾[看着]你的 |
[04:13] | That’s what Big Brother says. | “老大哥”就是这么说的 |
[04:34] | Fuck, Norma. How do you do that? | 该死 诺尔玛 你怎么做到的 |
[04:37] | She always makes me cry, too. | 她也总是让我落泪 |
[04:39] | It’s a miracle. | 那真是奇迹 |
[04:45] | Damn, there ain’t enough Norma to go around. | 该死 诺尔玛不够用了啊 |
[04:48] | Hey, Club Waco, beat it. | 疯子俱乐部 走开 |
[04:51] | Yeah, I’ll handle this. Thank you. | 我来处理吧 谢谢你 |
[04:54] | The charismatic Catholics | 充满魅力的天主教徒 |
[04:55] | need an extra half hour this morning to learn a new hymn, | 今天需要多半个小时来学习新的圣歌 |
[04:58] | so if you could just move along… | 所以如果你们能离开 |
[05:00] | I don’t know sign language. | 我不懂手语 |
[05:02] | She’s saying we signed up. We got a right to be here. | 她说我们报过名了 有权在这儿 |
[05:06] | I’m sorry, I’m not clear on what religion you’re all practicing. | 很抱歉 我不清楚你们信的是什么教 |
[05:10] | It’s a new faith, but we don’t have a name yet. | 是新的信仰 但我们还没想好名字 |
[05:14] | Christians were new once, too. | 基督教也曾是新的信仰 |
[05:16] | And after hundreds of years of private worship, | 经过数百年的敬拜 |
[05:18] | several great schisms, | 几次重大分裂 |
[05:19] | and thousands of people martyring themselves, | 以及数千位为其献身的殉道者 |
[05:21] | it became a focused belief system… | 它变成了一个主要信仰体系 |
[05:25] | with a name. | 有名字的那种 |
[05:26] | Hey! | 你 |
[05:29] | We got a belief system. | 我们有信仰体系 |
[05:33] | We believe in kindness and acceptance. | 我们相信善良和接纳 |
[05:37] | And… | 还有 |
[05:39] | finding the peace within | 寻找内心的平静 |
[05:40] | that can then radiate out into the world and create change. | 那平静可以感染整个世界并创造奇迹 |
[05:44] | And through silent meditation, | 并且通过冥想 |
[05:45] | we address the roar of pain and loneliness and tame it. | 我们听到了痛苦和孤独的咆哮 并去驯服它 |
[05:50] | And through reflection, we can see nothingness… | 从沉思中 我们看到了虚无 |
[05:54] | and in nothingness, we find clarity… | 而从虚无中 我们找到了真理 |
[05:56] | we have faith. | 我们有信仰 |
[06:02] | In what… | 对什么呢 |
[06:04] | her? | 她吗 |
[06:06] | There’s no body of the principles. | 信念没有主体 |
[06:08] | They’re too big to be contained. | 它太大了 没法被概括 |
[06:10] | So, you’re atheists. | 所以你是无神论者 |
[06:12] | I ain’t no fucking… | 我他妈的才不是… |
[06:17] | I don’t think you’re ready to understand. | 我不觉得你能够理解 |
[06:20] | Look, sitting around meditating doesn’t make you a religion. | 坐在一起冥想并不是一种宗教 |
[06:23] | It makes you a meditation club. | 那只是个冥想俱乐部 |
[06:26] | Ooh. “Meditation Club.” That’s not a bad name for us. | “冥想俱乐部” 这名字不错啊 |
[06:29] | Okay, this one needs to be our first martyr. | 好了 这就是我们的第一位殉道者 |
[06:32] | Look at this fucking thing. It’s like a giant mouth. | 看这个该死的东西 就像一个血盆大口 |
[06:35] | It’s opening, it’s closing. | 一张 一合 |
[06:36] | – You’re fucked up, Zeke. – Yeah, no shit, Nancy Drew. | -你真有病啊 齐克 -当然 南希·德鲁 |
[06:40] | I think it’s, “No shit, Sherlock.” | 我觉得应该是 “当然 夏洛克”[指显而易见] |
[06:42] | Sherlock shits by the seashore. | 夏洛克在海边拉屎 |
[06:46] | The plastic’s kinda melty. | 塑料有点儿融化了 |
[06:48] | Peanut butter cups and meth, | 花生牛奶巧克力杯配冰毒 |
[06:49] | it’s like Red Vines and Dr. Pepper. | 就像甘草糖和胡椒博士一样 |
[06:51] | This is the fucking life. | 这他妈的就是生活啊 |
[06:54] | I don’t know why anyone ever goes back. All those rules. | 我不明白为什么有人愿意回去 那么多规矩 |
[06:57] | I feel bad for the ones that don’t even know that this is here. | 我为那些不知道这个地方存在的人感到遗憾 |
[07:01] | They think that’s reality, but this is the real reality. | 他们以为那就是真实生活了 但这里才是 |
[07:05] | Real reality. | 真实生活 |
[07:07] | Real-eality. | 真实 生活 |
[07:08] | Plus, those fucking beards. | 还有那些该死的胡子 |
[07:10] | – Hey, give me a bag. – 20 bucks. | -给我一袋吧 -二十块 |
[07:13] | – I got 15. – That’s nice. | -我有十五块 -想得美 |
[07:17] | Hey, White Trash Federline, tell your girl to be more polite. | 废柴软饭仔 让你马子说话客气点儿 |
[07:19] | – I’m a frequent flier. – Fuck off, Sam. | -我可是个常客 -滚开 山姆 |
[07:23] | Federline is White Trash Federline, you fucktard! | 费德林就是废柴又吃软饭 你个白痴 |
[07:34] | – It kind of looks like a mouth. – Totally. | -看起来真像血盆大口 -绝对的 |
[07:37] | Like, the flames are the teeth. | 火焰就像是牙齿 |
[07:39] | And the black part there, that’s the door. | 而黑色的部分 像是门 |
[07:42] | – A door to where? – Hell, I guess. | -通向哪里的门 -地狱吧 |
[07:44] | Isn’t that where we’re all going? | 我们不都要下地狱吗 |
[07:47] | Hey, everybody! I just put a roofie in my own drink. | 大家听着 我刚把迷奸药放在自己杯子里了 |
[09:26] | Mother, I’m back. | 母亲 我回来了 |
[09:39] | Gloria! | 歌洛丽娅 |
[09:43] | Grab a knife. | 拿上刀 |
[09:44] | It’s almost time to milk the shit sacks. | 该给狱警们做饭了 |
[09:46] | Terrific. | 太棒了 |
[09:48] | Beautiful card I have for you. A beauty, a doll. | 有几张好牌给你啊 一个Q |
[09:53] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[09:55] | – I don’t need it. – I thought you’d need that. | -我不要那牌 -我以为你需要呢 |
[09:59] | Gloria. Gloria Mendoza. | 歌洛丽娅 歌洛丽娅·曼多萨 |
[10:02] | I’m sorry, but I’m done for real this time. | 抱歉 但这次我真受够了 |
[10:05] | – I thought you and I were cool. – We are not cool. | -我以为咱们没事儿了 -我们才不会没事 |
[10:08] | Michael was arrested. He spent the night in holding. | 迈克尔被逮捕了 在局子里过的夜 |
[10:11] | What? What happened? | 什么 出什么事了 |
[10:13] | He and your son beat the crap out of some kid. | 他和你儿子把个小孩给打了 |
[10:16] | The boy might lose an eye. | 被打的小孩可能一只眼保不住了 |
[10:18] | – Was Benny arrested, too? – I don’t know. | -本尼也被逮捕了吗 -我不知道 |
[10:21] | But I raised a sweet little boy, | 但我养大的是个好孩子 |
[10:23] | who cried when he found out there was no Easter Bunny. | 他发现没有复活节兔子的时候还大哭了一场 |
[10:26] | And now suddenly, he’s a thug. | 突然间 他就成了一个恶棍 |
[10:29] | You saying this is on my boy? | 你是说这怨我儿子吗 |
[10:31] | I’m saying he can find his own ride from now on. | 我是说从今往后他需要自己回家了 |
[10:35] | I knew I was right. | 我就知道我是对的 |
[10:37] | Hmm, why I always gotta have these conversations | 为什么每次进行这样的谈话时 |
[10:39] | with sharp objects in my hand? | 我的手里总有尖锐物品 |
[10:42] | You need to get out of here, | 你得走了 |
[10:43] | before you add another 100 years to my sentence. | 在你给我的刑期加上一百年之前 |
[10:46] | So, you gonna cut me, huh? | 你还想捅我吗 |
[10:50] | I wonder where Benny gets it. | 我还奇怪本尼跟谁学的呢 |
[10:51] | Oh, man, you know what? | 老天 你猜怎么的 |
[10:53] | Your son is fucking 15 years old, | 你儿子都他妈的十五岁了 |
[10:54] | and there is no fucking Easter Bunny. | 根本没有他妈的复活节兔子 |
[10:56] | And if you think that my son killed the fake-ass rabbit, | 你要是觉得是我儿子杀了那假兔子 |
[10:59] | then you’re living in a fucking fantasy. | 你他妈的就还活在幻想里 |
[11:01] | Who needs a knife? | 谁还需要刀呢 |
[11:03] | She’ll die from eating today’s lunch. | 今天的午饭她吃了就会死掉 |
[11:07] | Gin. | 赢了 |
[11:11] | Looks like a nice one. | 看起来不错啊 |
[11:14] | The sun’s coming out, I mean. | 太阳出来了 |
[11:16] | And I got a shitload of red | 我从店里拿了一堆 |
[11:17] | velvets back at the shop about to go stale. | 快要过期的红丝绒蛋糕 |
[11:20] | Oh, yeah? So what? | 是吗 那又怎样 |
[11:21] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[11:22] | A lot of red velvet haters out there all of a sudden. | 突然一下子大家都讨厌红丝绒蛋糕了 |
[11:25] | Some serious backlash. | 讨厌到强烈抗议 |
[11:27] | But I know some hungry ducks who might enjoy ’em. | 但我知道有些小饿鸭很喜欢吃 |
[11:32] | One hungry duck in particular. | 尤其是这一只 |
[11:36] | – I mean you. – Yeah, I got it. | -我说你呢 -我懂 |
[11:39] | I got it. | 我懂 |
[11:42] | – What’s up your ass? – Nothing. | -你怎么了 -没怎么 |
[11:44] | Nothing whatsoever, Officer Coates. | 一切正常 科茨长官 |
[11:46] | I’m just standing here, doing my job, | 我就只是站在这儿 做好我的本职工作 |
[11:49] | being a professional prisoner. | 当一名合格的犯人嘛 |
[11:51] | So, I suggest you do your job and | 所以 我建议你也像我这样 |
[11:52] | guard me professional-like. | 做好你该做的事 看管我 |
[12:02] | – Yo, what’d I miss? – Yo, they’re saying Judy’s going down. | -我错过什么了 -他们说朱迪要完了 |
[12:05] | Yeah, she is. | 没错 |
[12:06] | I’ve heard that she steals her recipes. | 我听说她的食谱都是偷来的 |
[12:09] | I’ve heard she has a husband and a lover, | 我听说她有老公 还找情人 |
[12:11] | and they all live in the same house. | 而且还住在同一屋檐下 |
[12:14] | She cheats on Bill? | 她背着比尔出轨了吗 |
[12:15] | Well, is it cheating if they all live together? | 都住在一起 那还算出轨吗 |
[12:18] | Wait, do they all sleep in the same bed? Like, the three of them? | 等等 难道说他们仨睡在一张床上吗 |
[12:20] | See, I don’t believe it. | 我才不信这事呢 |
[12:21] | If that lady were getting it on the regular with two dudes, | 要是她真的和两个男人一起睡 |
[12:24] | she would not be sweating a rosemary garnish. | 她下面绝对干涸到不行了 |
[12:27] | You never know. | 你又不在场 |
[12:29] | Yo, right on time! | 来得正是时候嘛 |
[12:32] | Um, actually, I’m here for them. | 其实我是来找她们的 |
[12:35] | First, she joins the Church o’ Crazy Eyes, now this? | 她先是加入了疯眼教堂 现在又这样 |
[12:38] | Whatever makes her happy. | 她开心就好 |
[12:39] | God bless. | 上帝保佑 |
[12:41] | Or Norma bless, I guess. | 或者诺尔玛保佑吧 |
[12:43] | So, as I was saying… | 我刚提到 |
[12:45] | we need to come up with a list of commandments | 我们得制定一些戒律 |
[12:47] | so that they know we’re for real. | 这样他们才会当真 |
[12:48] | Thou shalt not snort thy neighbor’s heroin. | 你不得吸食你邻居的海洛因 |
[12:51] | “Covet.” It’s “covet”. | 觊觎 是觊觎 |
[12:52] | You can do what you want with it. I’m gonna snort it. | 你还咋样就咋样 反正我就是要吸 |
[12:55] | I’m serious, you guys. We need to set the rules. | 我是认真的 我们真得制定戒律 |
[12:58] | For me, it’s less about, like, rules, | 只要我能看着诺尔玛 |
[13:00] | and more what happens when I look at Norma. | 戒律对我来说就无所谓了 |
[13:02] | Oh, yeah, what’s that about? | 对 那是怎么回事 |
[13:04] | I mean, it’s, um… it’s, like, less than magic, | 并不是很像魔术 |
[13:06] | but more than a hug. | 更像是拥抱 |
[13:08] | The way I see it… | 在我看来 |
[13:10] | it’s the armor you put on every day. | 是你每天背负的包袱 |
[13:13] | The armor that… | 这包袱 |
[13:16] | that it takes to get through every day. | 每天都会压着你 |
[13:20] | It gets heavier and heavier as you live your life, you know? | 在你的日常生活里会越来越重 |
[13:24] | Especially in here. | 尤其是在监狱里 |
[13:28] | But when you look at Norma… | 但当你看着诺尔玛时 |
[13:30] | you can take that armor off… | 你就能卸下包袱 |
[13:34] | because it’s safe. | 因为很安全 |
[13:37] | You’re safe. | 你很安全 |
[13:39] | And… you’re crying… | 然后你就会痛哭 |
[13:42] | because it feels… so good to take that armor off. | 因为卸下包袱真的感觉很好 |
[13:49] | And you realize how tall you can be without it… | 你就会发现没有它你有多么高大 |
[13:53] | how light. | 多么轻盈 |
[13:55] | Yeah… yeah, what she said. | 没错 就像她说的一样 |
[13:59] | I mean, maybe what’s so special about this… whatever… | 也许这就是我们…这什么的特别之处 |
[14:04] | is that there aren’t any rules… | 就是这里没有戒律 |
[14:07] | – Yeah. – you know? | -对 -是吧 |
[14:08] | I’ve always had trouble with organized religion, anyway. | 我一直对有组织的宗教有疑惑 |
[14:11] | And honestly, I think the more this becomes a capital “R” religion, | 说真的 如果我们越壮大这支队伍 |
[14:14] | the less time we seem to get with Norma. | 就越少能和诺尔玛直接交流了 |
[14:16] | Yeah, and we’re all here to be with Norma, right? | 我们都是为了和诺尔玛在一起是吧 |
[14:19] | That’s fine, but we still need to deal with | 是没错 但我们还得应对 |
[14:21] | the rest of the world and how they see us. | 其他人看我们的眼光 |
[14:23] | And when you come in late and you call it a fucking club, | 你迟到了 还他妈说我们是俱乐部 |
[14:25] | you make us all look like a joke. | 你这就是让人家看我们笑话 |
[14:28] | We need to know who we are, | 我们得知道自己的身份 |
[14:29] | or they’ll think we’re a joke. | 不然他们就会笑话我们 |
[14:31] | I know who I am. | 我知道自己的身份 |
[14:33] | I’m someone who’s sometimes late. | 我是偶尔会迟到的人 |
[14:36] | Look, Soso, I know not committing is, like, your thing. | 苏苏 我知道你没法承担责任 |
[14:40] | You couldn’t commit to saving the world. | 你不敢承担救世的责任 |
[14:42] | You couldn’t commit to eating pussy. | 你不敢承认自己是拉拉 |
[14:44] | You couldn’t even commit to being 100% Asian. | 甚至都不敢承认自己是纯种亚洲人 |
[14:47] | So, why don’t you go off and not commit somewhere else? | 所以你不如滚开 彻底避世好了 |
[14:50] | Nobody wants you here, anyways. | 反正没人想要你待在这 |
[14:57] | Okay, y’all are illegally congregating here. | 你们这是在非法集会啊 |
[15:00] | This ain’t the meeting house. | 这儿又不是礼拜堂 |
[15:01] | And for a gang who likes quiet time, y’all are hella noisy. | 我们这伙人喜欢安静 你们实在太吵了 |
[15:05] | So, either get out, or I’m calling the po-pos. | 你们赶紧滚 不然我就叫狱警了 |
[15:08] | This is Judy time. | 我们要看朱迪 |
[15:10] | Turn that shit up. | 把声音开大点 |
[15:13] | That’s right, P. Come to the light. | 这才对嘛 小珀 弃暗投明 |
[15:15] | I deeply regret some of the financial choices | 我对我这些年所做的一些 |
[15:19] | I have made in the recent past. | 金融决策深感后悔 |
[15:20] | I was not fully aware of the decisions that my advisers were… | 我完全没在意顾问对我提的建议 |
[15:24] | – Is it cool if I stay and watch, too? – Get your ass up, now! | -我们能在这看吗 -赶快走人 |
[15:27] | I couldn’t stand the heat, | 我不够忍耐 |
[15:28] | but I’m afraid I didn’t get out of the kitchen in time | 我觉得我没能尽早离开厨房 |
[15:30] | to recognize the misappropriation that was taking place. | 意识到挪用经费的问题 |
[15:35] | I guess I had my head in the oven. | 感觉自己的头就在烤箱里[没脑子] |
[15:36] | Uh, well, no… maybe that was a poor choice. | 不 这个比喻用得不恰当 |
[15:40] | We’re getting kicked out of everywhere. | 我们到哪都受排挤 |
[15:41] | We need to get legit. | 我们得成为合法团体 |
[15:42] | There was a vein in your neck that was like… | 你脖子上有一根青筋可真… |
[15:45] | It was rad. | 够霸气 |
[15:47] | Yeah, but weren’t you kind of hard on hippie chick? | 你不就是那种霸气嬉皮士妹子吗 |
[15:49] | Some people aren’t cut out for believing. | 有些人就是没那信仰 |
[15:52] | I baptize you, my sister, | 我用圣水为你洗礼 我的姊妹 |
[15:55] | Leanne Lemmle Taylor, | 琳恩·莱弥尔·泰勒 |
[15:59] | in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. | 以圣父 圣子 圣灵的名义 |
[16:03] | You must strengthen the church and not tear it down. | 你必须加强你的信仰 而不是怀疑 |
[16:07] | Be strong against the world’s ways. | 不要被这世界所改变 |
[16:24] | If it’s all right, can I say a few quick words? | 可以的话 我能说几句话吗 |
[16:29] | And I mean quick. | 就几句 |
[16:30] | I know today is about way more than me. | 我知道今天的主角并不全是我 |
[16:34] | I only wanted to say I’m glad that, as Amish, | 我只想说我很荣幸作为门诺教徒 |
[16:37] | we get to choose our baptism. | 能够选择自己的洗礼 |
[16:40] | I didn’t know what I wanted until a couple of months ago, | 几个月前 我都还不知道自己要什么 |
[16:42] | and I wanna thank my parents for having me back with open arms. | 我要感谢我的父母张开双臂接纳了我 |
[16:49] | I had a good time in the English world, I’m not gonna lie. | 我不想撒谎 我挺喜欢讲英语的世界的 |
[16:53] | I mean, who doesn’t like zippers, right? | 说真的 谁不喜欢拉链呀 |
[16:56] | Wrap it up, Leanne. | 说快点 琳恩 |
[16:58] | Sorry, Dad. Anyway… | 抱歉 爸 总之… |
[17:03] | it was fun for a while, but the fun just started to seem like | 刚开始还是挺有趣的 但是这种乐趣 |
[17:06] | everyone was covering up the empty feelings. | 只会出现在人们需要填补空虚的时候 |
[17:10] | They talk about us like we’re in prison. | 他们谈论我们 就好像我们是囚犯 |
[17:14] | But this is where I feel free. | 但在这儿我感觉无拘无束 |
[17:25] | Sorry I have a big mouth. | 抱歉我话说多了 |
[17:29] | Don’t be sorry. | 没事 |
[17:31] | I’d rather have you than a hundred quiet girls. | 别的姑娘再安静 我也宁愿选择你 |
[17:35] | Leanne Taylor? | 琳恩·泰勒吗 |
[17:46] | Damn, Suzanne. Didn’t you get the memo? | 苏珊娜 你没收到备忘吗 |
[17:49] | We chosen now. We ain’t got to eat that shit. | 我们可以挑了 不必再吃那玩意儿了 |
[17:51] | It’s chicken fajitas. | 这是鸡肉铁板烧 |
[17:53] | See, that’s how they get you, with the power of suggestion. | 你看 他们就是用这种强权征服了你 |
[17:56] | Like, now they be calling yogurt | 就比如他们把酸奶叫作 |
[17:58] | “key lime pie” or “chocolate cheesecake”. | 酸橙派或者巧克力芝士蛋糕 |
[18:00] | So, you think, “Hmm, cheesecake,” | 你就想 “哇 芝士蛋糕” |
[18:03] | when it’s the same gnarly curds it always was. | 其实一直就只是普通的炼乳罢了 |
[18:07] | I want you all to know I had nothing to do with what you’re eating. | 跟你们说一声 你们吃的跟我毫无关系 |
[18:10] | It came out of a bag. | 全都是袋装食品 |
[18:12] | It is in no way a reflection of what I do. | 和我做的根本不能比 |
[18:15] | – Okay. – Okay. | -知道了 -那就好 |
[18:18] | See, even she ain’t owning it. | 你瞧 她也被征服了 |
[18:21] | Hey, Suzanne. How’s that new chapter coming? | 苏珊娜 新的一章写的怎么样了 |
[18:24] | Here, have my strawberry Jell-O. Fruit is brain food. | 给你我的草莓果冻 水果能激发脑力 |
[18:28] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[18:29] | – Is, uh, this seat taken? – Yeah, we saving it for Elijah. | -这儿有人吗 -我们替伊莱贾留的 |
[18:32] | Man, you gonna own that rabbi. | 那拉比完全受你掌控了呀 |
[18:35] | Suzanne, tell us about your process. | 苏珊娜 讲讲你的进度 |
[18:38] | I think of shit and write it down. | 我想到什么就写什么喽 |
[18:40] | So pure. | 简单粗暴 |
[18:43] | I got a question. | 我有个问题 |
[18:45] | If Edwina is really a robo-doll in the end… | 如果埃德温娜最后真的是机器人玩偶 |
[18:50] | why doesn’t she get rusty when Lily Sprinkle pees on her? | 为什么莉莉·洒洒朝她撒尿 她却不生锈 |
[18:54] | She’s made of pee-proof metal. | 她是由防尿材料做成的 |
[18:56] | Why does Sunflower have to be so mean? | 为什么葵葵要这么恶毒 |
[18:59] | Oh, ’cause she’s the one you love to hate. | 因为她是你想要讨厌的人 |
[19:02] | You should have her time hump with Lily Sprinkle. | 你应该让她和莉莉·洒洒搞在一起 |
[19:05] | Yeah. Do it for the lesbians. | 没错 像蕾丝那样做爱 |
[19:06] | Sounds like she’s done enough for the lesbians. | 听上去她已经为蕾丝们做了不少了 |
[19:08] | What has she done for not-the-lesbians? | 她为我们这些非女同的做过什么呢 |
[19:11] | Um, only the best chapter. | 只有最棒的章节吧 |
[19:13] | Which one? | 哪一章 |
[19:14] | When Admiral Rodcocker gets his clothes vaporized | 当上将罗德老二把他的衣服蒸发后 |
[19:17] | and you find out he gots two penises. | 然后你发现他有两根老二 |
[19:19] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[19:20] | And he gives her a shocker made of penis instead of fingers. | 他用老二给她高潮而不是手指 |
[19:23] | I mean, who thinks of that? | 我是说 谁能想到那个 |
[19:25] | Damn, I gotta read that shit. | 该死 我要读下这个 |
[19:27] | – What? – That’s it! | -什么 -结束了 |
[19:28] | This… this book tour is over. | 这个读书会结束了 |
[19:31] | I can do one last question. | 我还能回答最后一个问题 |
[19:33] | Did you have an inspiration for Admiral Rodcocker? | 上将罗德老二你有原型吗 |
[19:41] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[19:44] | I never thought I’d have a thing for bald dudes, but damn. | 我从没想过我会对秃头感性趣 但是…操 |
[19:48] | The fuck kind of multi-culti shit we got going on here? | 这里在搞什么混合文化的鬼 |
[19:51] | Can’t a black woman sit with her peoples? | 黑人就不能安静的和她的同伴坐一起吗 |
[19:53] | No, see, the universiality of my work | 不 你看 我的作品 |
[19:55] | unites all the races. | 可以团结所有种族 |
[20:01] | I was hoping for those little stale pieces of bread today. | 我还希望今天会有那种小面包呢 |
[20:05] | No such luck. | 真不幸 |
[20:10] | Hey, Whitehill. | 怀特希尔 |
[20:12] | You wanna have lunch with our sad little band of misfits? | 你想和我们这位悲伤不合群小姐一起吃饭吗 |
[20:16] | Sure. | 可以 |
[20:18] | Sure. | 可以 |
[20:21] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[20:24] | Everybody, this is Lolly. Lolly, everybody. | 各位 这位是洛莉 洛莉 大家 |
[20:27] | You’re new? | 你是新人吗 |
[20:28] | Litchfield newbie, prison regular. | 在利奇菲尔德是新人 但我是监狱常客 |
[20:33] | Don’t worry, it’s not so bad. | 别担心 不是那么糟 |
[20:35] | Not so bad? This place is the best! | 不是那么糟 这地方简直棒极了 |
[20:38] | How is it? | 怎么样 |
[20:40] | Oh, that tastes like brown. | 吃上去和便便一样 |
[20:43] | FYI, ladies, I didn’t make the food. | 另外 女士们 食物不是我做的 |
[20:45] | This is all out of my control. | 这完全脱离了我的掌控 |
[20:47] | Yes, thank you, Red. | 是的 谢谢 红妈 |
[20:48] | You’re making that very clear. | 你已经说的很清楚了 |
[20:50] | Good, as long as you understand. | 很好 只要你们能理解 |
[20:55] | So… what’s your deal, Lolly? | 你是什么情况 洛莉 |
[20:58] | What are you in for? | 你犯什么事了 |
[20:59] | – I did something I shouldn’t have. – Okay, specific. | -我做了不该做的事 -挺具体哈 |
[21:03] | Where are you from? | 你从哪来 |
[21:06] | Here and there. | 从来处来 |
[21:07] | – How much time you got? – Depends. | -你要服刑多久 -看情况 |
[21:09] | Depends? | 看什么情况 |
[21:11] | On how well I do here. | 看我在这里的表现 |
[21:15] | Well, try and think of your time here as a mandala. | 试着把你的刑期想象成一个坛场 |
[21:21] | The Tibetan monks make intricate designs out of dyed sand, | 西藏和尚用染色的沙子在画复杂的图形 |
[21:26] | and when they’re done… whoosh… | 而当他们完成时 呼呼 |
[21:29] | they’re cleared away. | 他们就把它清理走了 |
[21:33] | I gotta go take a quiz. | 我得离开去做个测试 |
[21:36] | A quiz? | 测试吗 |
[21:39] | – Okay, bye. What the fuck? – What a twat. | -好吧再见 搞什么 -真是个混蛋 |
[21:43] | She is nutty as a nut bar. | 她真是个十足的呆子 |
[21:45] | It makes me glad I got both my feet on the ground. | 幸好我还健全 |
[21:49] | – I mean, I tried, right? – Yeah. | -我试过了 对吗 -没错 |
[21:52] | Tell Piper I play well with others. | 告诉帕波我和其他人相处友好 |
[21:54] | Tell Piper what? | 告诉帕波什么 |
[21:55] | Oh, nothing, schnookums. Just facing my fears head-on. | 没什么 笨蛋 只是在直面我的恐惧 |
[21:59] | Did you just call me “Schnookums”? | 刚刚你是在叫我”笨蛋”吗 |
[22:01] | I did, but it was in between quotes. | 没错 但是我加了双引号 |
[22:03] | I didn’t hear any quotes, love muffin. | 我可没听出双引号 “小甜心” |
[22:06] | Now you’re just being smutty. | 你现在只是在开黄腔而已 |
[22:08] | Cal’s coming tomorrow to | 卡尔明天过来 |
[22:09] | give us the lowdown on our first shipment. | 给我们说第一批货物的情况 |
[22:11] | – I’m pretty excited. – That’s great. | -我很激动 -太棒了 |
[22:19] | Also, I killed a guard with my bare hands. | 另外 我徒手杀死了一个警卫 |
[22:23] | Cal… panties… exciting. | 卡尔 内裤 很激动 |
[22:28] | My bats mitzvah was sick! | 我的成人礼简直帅呆了 |
[22:31] | All the black Jews was there. | 所有的黑犹太人都来了 |
[22:33] | Lenny Kravitz… | 莱尼·克拉维茨 |
[22:44] | For a long time, “Kosher” meant hot dogs to me. | 很长的时间里 “洁食”对我来说是热狗 |
[22:48] | Really, really good hot dogs. | 很棒 很好吃的热狗 |
[22:50] | But now, it just means so much more. | 但是现在 它真的意味着很多 |
[22:54] | Now, it means broccoli… green beans. | 现在 它代表了花椰菜 绿豆 |
[22:58] | You know what I hate? | 你知道我讨厌什么吗 |
[23:01] | Shrimps. | 虾 |
[23:02] | Damn, dirty shrimps. | 该死 脏乎乎的虾 |
[23:04] | Don’t even talk to me about shrimps! | 都不要和我提虾 |
[23:07] | I call my mother a lot, like, every day. | 我经常给我妈妈打电话 每天都打 |
[23:09] | And I love a bargain. | 而且我喜欢买便宜货 |
[23:11] | “Who hath believed our report… | “谁会相信我们的 |
[23:14] | and to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed?” | 而上帝又揭示了谁的秘密” |
[23:17] | Isaiah 53, verse one. | 以赛亚书53页 第一节 |
[23:30] | Latinas are halfway Jew already. | 拉丁人已经算是半个犹太人了 |
[23:33] | I mean, the hora and the conga line? | 我是说 霍拉舞和康茄舞 |
[23:35] | Basically the same thing. | 基本上差不多 |
[23:37] | There was a big book where | 我有一本很厚的书里面 |
[23:38] | I wrote down all the people I wish was dead… | 写着所有我希望死掉的人名 |
[23:42] | Who… | 那些人 |
[23:45] | you know, so God comes and kills them and not my… me. | 上帝降临时就会杀死他们 而不是我 |
[23:49] | And may I say, | 请允许我说 |
[23:51] | I think y’all are doing a wonderful job controlling the media. | 我认为你们在控制媒体方面做的很好 |
[23:56] | I mean, we… we are doing a wonderful job. | 我是说 我们都做的不错 |
[24:00] | Now, Miss Hayes, were you raised Jewish? | 海耶斯小姐 你被当做犹太人养大的吗 |
[24:04] | Mmm-hmm. Born and bred, on my mama’s side. | 从出生一直都是 随我妈妈 |
[24:06] | And that’s the side that make it all legit, see? | 随了妈妈才合法 对吗 |
[24:10] | Jewish smarts. | 犹太人的智慧 |
[24:11] | – And you kept kosher growing up? – Mmm-hmm. | -你长大后一直保持犹太传统 -没错 |
[24:13] | Let me lay it all out for you. | 让我给你细细道来 |
[24:15] | The whole brood of Hayes, | 海耶斯一家 |
[24:16] | we lived under the Cyclone on Coney Island, right? | 我们住在康尼岛的赛良 对吧 |
[24:19] | Brooklyn in the house. A-yo! | 布鲁克林队 加油 |
[24:22] | And, uh, oh, I was always a nervous kid growing up, | 从小到大我一直比较腼腆害羞 |
[24:24] | always worrying about the universe expanding, | 一直担心宇宙会爆炸 |
[24:28] | and… and so, my parents took me to a shrink, | 所以 我父母就带我去看了心理医生 |
[24:30] | and the shrink was like, “Cindy, quit your worrying. | 然后医生说”辛迪 别担心 |
[24:34] | The universe be chilling for another billion years.” | 宇宙还会坚持存在数亿年” |
[24:36] | But I couldn’t stop worrying and cooking lobsters | 但是我还是无法停止担心 和烹调龙虾 |
[24:39] | and hanging with women in suspenders. | 还和停学的女生一起玩 |
[24:41] | I see you’re familiar with Annie Hall. | 看来你很熟悉安妮·霍尔 |
[24:44] | – Annie who? – I see. | -安妮什么 -我明白了 |
[24:48] | Okay, okay, okay. Anyway… anyway… | 好吧 好吧 反正 |
[24:51] | So, my father… | 我父亲 |
[24:54] | my father died pretty young. | 我父亲去世的很早 |
[24:56] | It was a sad story. | 这是个悲伤的故事 |
[24:57] | And after he died, I went to yeshiva school. | 在他死后 我就去读了犹太学校 |
[25:00] | Now, I knew I had to dress like a dude and all, | 我知道我得打扮的像个汉子 |
[25:02] | but that didn’t matter, | 但是那不重要 |
[25:02] | ’cause what I really wanted to study was the, um… | 因为我真正想学的是 |
[25:06] | What’s that word that begin with a “T”? | 那个用”T”开头的是什么词来着 |
[25:08] | – The Talmud. – Next. | -犹太法典 -不是 |
[25:09] | – The Torah. – Mmm, yeah, that. | -犹太律法 -对 就是这个 |
[25:11] | And whenever I felt alone, | 在我感到孤单的时候 |
[25:12] | I would sing up to my papa in heaven, | 我就会对在天堂的爸爸歌唱 |
[25:15] | and I would be like, “Papa… do you feel me?” | 就像这样”爸爸 你懂我吗” |
[25:19] | And he would be like, “Cindy, girl… | 而他就会说”辛迪 孩子 |
[25:23] | even though I’m in heaven, I still feel you.” | 即使我在天堂 依然懂你” |
[25:28] | Jews don’t have an official conception of the afterlife. | 犹太人没有对于来世的明确定义 |
[25:34] | I remember that now. | 我现在记起来了 |
[25:36] | The focus, instead, is | 相反 焦点在于 |
[25:37] | to fulfill our duties to God here on Earth. | 在活着的时候完成我们的使命 |
[25:40] | Right! That’s how we do it. | 没错 我们就是这么做的 |
[25:43] | Miss Hayes, while I am heartened that you appreciate the | 海耶斯小姐 我很高兴你喜欢 |
[25:46] | works of Woody Allen and Barbra Streisand, | 伍迪·艾伦和芭芭拉·史翠珊的作品 |
[25:48] | I think you’ve confused | 但是我认为你把 |
[25:49] | cultural Judaism with committed Jewish belief. | 犹太教文化和犹太信仰搞混了 |
[25:54] | Also, I hear Mandy Patinkin can be difficult to work with. | 同时 我听说曼迪·派丁肯不太好相处 |
[25:58] | So, do I pass? | 那我通过了吗 |
[26:02] | And I call and I call, and no one answers. | 我不停的打 但是没人接 |
[26:04] | I don’t know what’s going on. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[26:06] | And now, I can’t see him. | 而现在我不能见他了 |
[26:09] | Can’t somebody else drive him? | 难道不能其他人载他吗 |
[26:10] | I asked this whole goddamn prison. | 我问了整个监狱的人 |
[26:12] | Ain’t nobody else with a car that far up the river. | 没人在河北边那么远的地方有车 |
[26:16] | Who does this tranny bitch think she is, | 那个异装婊以为她是谁啊 |
[26:18] | messing with your visitations? | 竟敢捣乱你的探视 |
[26:20] | Tranny’s got nothing to do with it. | 异装婊跟这没关系 |
[26:23] | It’s just two mothers going at it for their kids. | 只是两位为了自己孩子的母亲在争 |
[26:25] | So, maybe it’s better for Benny if I don’t win this one. | 所以也许这次我不太好强 对本尼也好 |
[26:28] | You’re not thinking of apologizing? | 你不会想要道歉吧 |
[26:30] | Maybe just smooth things out is all. | 只是让事情和平过去 仅此而已 |
[26:32] | She fucked with you being able to see your kid, mama. | 她害得你不能跟你的孩子见面啊 拜托 |
[26:34] | She should apologize to you. | 她应该跟你道歉 |
[26:36] | Benny’s a mouthy little fucker. | 本尼确实喜欢满嘴跑火车 |
[26:37] | What if he did start this? | 如果真是他挑起的呢 |
[26:40] | Even if Benny was a bad influence, | 就算是本尼带来不好的影响 |
[26:43] | she thinks that’s why her kid’s fucked in the head? | 她觉得那才是她儿子学坏的原因吗 |
[26:45] | He’s got two mommies. One of them got a pee-pee. | 他有两个妈啊 有一个还有丁丁 |
[26:48] | She don’t have a dick, Aleida. | 她没有丁丁的 阿蕾达 |
[26:49] | I’ve seen it, you’ve seen it. She got a perky little cooch. | 我见过你也见过 她有个很得意的蜜穴啊 |
[26:53] | Ugh! You’re gonna make me throw up. | 别说了 你让我想吐 |
[26:55] | There it is. There’s my puke. | 你看 这跟我吐的一样 |
[26:58] | I had nothing to do with it. | 我跟这东西没关系 |
[26:59] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[27:01] | As I was saying, | 正如我所说 |
[27:02] | we gotta think of this as the first test, | 我们得把这当成我们的第一次考验 |
[27:04] | like the Jews wandering the desert, | 就像犹太人在沙漠上流浪 |
[27:05] | or the early Christians, wherever they wandered. | 或是像早期的基督徒在哪处流浪一样 |
[27:07] | The desert, I think. | 我觉得也是沙漠 |
[27:09] | Everybody was in the desert for a while. | 每个人都在沙漠待过一段时间 |
[27:13] | Her hand is on my half again. | 她的手又到我这半边了 |
[27:16] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:17] | I need my space. | 我需要空间 |
[27:18] | And for the record, your timing sucks. | 说白了 你们的时机真差劲 |
[27:21] | That Rodcocker just fell into the orgasmator. | 罗德老二刚刚掉进高潮星 |
[27:24] | Hey, no spoilers. | 别剧透 |
[27:26] | I gotta hand this over to Valdez in 30 minutes. | 再过三十分钟我就得把这交给瓦德兹了 |
[27:29] | The world’s gonna keep shitting on us | 除非我们证实自己 |
[27:30] | until we make ourselves official. | 不然别人会一直损我们 |
[27:32] | – Official how? – Maybe if we all got the same haircut. | -怎么证实 -也许我们都弄一样的发型 |
[27:35] | Only if all y’all get my haircut. | 除非你们都剪成我这样 |
[27:37] | No, or something with our clothes, | 不 或者是衣服上的什么 |
[27:39] | like an armband with a symbol. | 比如说带标志的袖章 |
[27:40] | Like a swastika? | 像万字符那样的吗 |
[27:42] | Not an armband, but something else that– | 不是袖章也行 但是别的东西 |
[27:44] | Something else for excluding people, like how you excluded Brook. | 用来排除别人吗 就像你排除布鲁克那样 |
[27:49] | Soso left on her own. | 苏苏自己离开的 |
[27:50] | Yeah, after you scared her away | 是啊 在你用 |
[27:51] | with your rules and regulations and loudness. | 教条规定和怒吼把她吓走之后 |
[27:54] | If she doesn’t get what we stand for, she’s better off gone. | 如果她不能理解我们 那她最好离开 |
[28:09] | Hold still, Leanne. | 别动 琳恩 |
[28:13] | They’re gonna know. They’re gonna wonder why I’m back. | 他们会发现的 会奇怪为什么我会回来 |
[28:15] | Amish kids come back all the time. | 阿米什人的孩子经常会回来 |
[28:17] | Not once they’re baptized. | 受洗过的就不会 |
[28:19] | They don’t have to know you’re baptized. | 他们不需要知道你已经受洗 |
[28:20] | They’ll see it on my face… that I’m with God. | 他们会看出来的 我与上帝同在 |
[28:23] | I don’t wanna disrespect your beliefs, | 我不想对你的信仰不敬 |
[28:25] | but that sounds like a bunch of crap. | 但那听起来完全是胡扯 |
[28:26] | Hey, easy. | 客气点 |
[28:28] | They think not wearing buttons makes them closer to God. | 他们觉得不用纽扣就能离上帝更近 |
[28:30] | Leanne, all you have to do is hang out for a couple hours, | 琳恩 你只需要跟他们待上几个小时 |
[28:33] | score some meth, like the good old days. | 像以前一样弄些毒品出来 |
[28:35] | Talk into the mic, Leanne. | 试一下麦克风 琳恩 |
[28:36] | Testing, testing. Whatever, whatever. | 测试 测试 随便 随便 |
[28:39] | Levels are good. I think we’re ready. | 没问题 我觉得一切就绪了 |
[28:42] | Please, all I want is to go home and be with my family. | 求你了 我只是想回家跟我家人在一起 |
[28:44] | Yeah, well, you kind of limited your choices | 你把身份证和一袋毒品放在一起时 |
[28:46] | when you left a bag of drugs lying around with your ID in it. | 你就没那么多选择的余地了 |
[28:48] | I’d say you’re getting a pretty sweet deal. | 我觉得你拿到了不错的条件 |
[28:51] | All you have to do is this one small thing, | 你只需要做这一件小事 |
[28:52] | and it all goes away. | 然后就没事儿了 |
[28:54] | “One small thing.” You mean fuck over my friends? | “一件小事” 你是说背叛我的朋友吗 |
[28:57] | Your friends, the Rumspringa drug cartel. | 你的朋友 是游历贩毒集团啊 |
[29:00] | Aren’t you helping them in the long run? | 从长远来看你不是在帮他们吗 |
[29:02] | Maybe when they go to prison, it’ll turn them around… | 也许他们进了监狱 就会改过自新 |
[29:05] | they’ll find God, like you did. | 他们会找到上帝 就像你一样 |
[29:08] | No, they won’t. | 不 他们不会 |
[29:11] | They like Hell too much. | 他们太爱地狱了 |
[29:21] | We figured you got busted. | 我们以为你被抓了 |
[29:22] | What, me? Never. I just took a vacation to Bonnet City. | 我吗 才不会呢 我回我们的居住地了 |
[29:27] | Oh, man, you went back? | 真棒 你还回来了 |
[29:29] | I had to see my parents. | 我得去看我父母 |
[29:30] | My dad was sick… with cancer. | 我父亲病了 得了癌症 |
[29:34] | Oh, fuck, that sucks. | 该死 那太糟了 |
[29:36] | Did they try to get you to stay? | 他们尝试让你留下了吗 |
[29:37] | Are you kidding? They, like, begged. | 开什么玩笑 他们求我了 |
[29:39] | They tried that shit with me, too. | 他们对我也使出那一招了 |
[29:41] | Offered me a new pony cart. | 说要给我新的马车 |
[29:45] | Anyway, I told them I missed it too much here. | 总之 我告诉他们我特别想念这里 |
[29:48] | Yeah, you know, it’s important to know where you make sense. | 是啊 知道你应该在哪儿是很重要的 |
[29:52] | Otherwise, you’re not really living, you know? | 否则 你就不是在生活 知道吗 |
[29:59] | Speaking of living… | 说到生活 |
[30:02] | do you wanna hook me up with some crank? | 你能给我弄点儿货吗 |
[30:08] | Hey, boss lady. | 你好啊 大姐大 |
[30:10] | Hey. | 你好 |
[30:13] | You look comfortable. | 你看起来很自在啊 |
[30:15] | I like to air-dry. Sensitive skin. | 我喜欢风干 皮肤敏感 |
[30:17] | And these towels are the fucking worst. | 这些毛巾质量太他妈差了 |
[30:19] | Oh, yeah, they’re the worst. | 是啊 它们太差了 |
[30:21] | How does it feel being a magnate? | 当富豪的感觉如何 |
[30:23] | No, I’m not really… | 不 我其实不是 |
[30:25] | Today’s panty smuggler, tomorrow’s Fortune 500. | 今天的内裤贩子 明日的财富五百强 |
[30:29] | Sisters are doing it for themselves. | 姐姐妹妹站起来啊 |
[30:32] | You’re too young to know that song. | 你的年纪不该听过这首歌的 |
[30:34] | – What song? – Never mind. | -什么歌 -没什么 |
[30:38] | – So, how’s your first shipment doing? – We’ll know soon. | -你的第一批货怎么样 -很快就会知道了 |
[30:42] | You must be psyched. | 你一定很兴奋 |
[30:44] | It’s really nice how supportive you are. | 你能这么支持我真是太好了 |
[30:46] | Whatever. | 随便啦 |
[30:47] | I was thinking, and I… I think you’d actually be | 我在想 我觉得你应该是 |
[30:50] | a really great… person to ask about this. | 问这个问题的 最合适人选 |
[30:54] | I’m thinking the spicy chicken packets | 我在想火辣女孩装 |
[30:56] | might be worth more than the regular chicken packets, | 可能要比普通女孩装更值钱 |
[30:59] | because they are certainly proving to be the most popular. | 因为很明显它们更受欢迎 |
[31:04] | – Sounds like quite a pickle. – Mmm-hmm, yes. | -听起来很难选啊 -是啊 |
[31:08] | I’m sure you’ll figure out what you want. | 我相信你能弄清楚你想要什么 |
[31:11] | I have every confidence in you. | 我对你非常有信心 |
[31:15] | All right, who stole my towel? | 好了 谁偷了我的毛巾 |
[31:24] | – Ugh, how much longer? – We got about a half hour left. | -还得干多久啊 -还剩半个小时 |
[31:30] | Crap! Crap! Crap! | 该死 该死 该死 |
[31:32] | You cut yourself? | 你伤到自己了吗 |
[31:34] | No, but I broke that window. | 没有 但弄碎了那个窗户 |
[31:36] | Somebody should go report this. | 得有人去上报这件事 |
[31:37] | – I’ll do it. – I will! | -我去 -我去 |
[31:49] | You sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[31:51] | I said I was. | 我说了没事 |
[31:54] | Great, I’ll get the rake. | 好吧 我去拿扫帚 |
[31:58] | *But the cat came back the very next day* | *但是第二天猫就回来了* |
[32:03] | *The cat came back he just couldn’t stay away* | *猫回来因为它无法离开* |
[32:07] | *Away, away, away* | *离开 离开 离开* |
[32:11] | Where did that big piece go? | 那一大块去哪儿了 |
[32:14] | Big piece of… what big piece? | 大块儿 什么大块儿 |
[32:17] | I told that hot bald guard. He said to leave it. | 我跟那个性感秃头警卫说了 他说不用管了 |
[32:20] | Maintenance will deal with it in the morning. | 明天一早会有人来修理 |
[32:21] | Oop! Sorry, maintenance. | 抱歉啦 修理人员 |
[32:23] | That’s the way the cookie crumbles! | 世事难料啊 |
[32:29] | Did Norma send you? | 诺尔玛让你来的吗 |
[32:31] | No, my heart just changed with the power of your love. | 不是 我的心因你爱的力量而改变 |
[32:35] | Yes, Norma sent me. | 当然是诺尔玛让我来的 |
[32:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:42] | Can I sit or something? Isn’t that what people do? | 我能坐下来吗 大家不都这样做吗 |
[32:45] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[32:58] | So… | 所以 |
[33:00] | I’m not that great at apologies. | 我不擅长道歉 |
[33:03] | “I’m sorry” is usually a strong opener. | “对不起”通常是个不错的开场白 |
[33:05] | Let me work up to it. | 我尽力说到那儿吧 |
[33:08] | So, I don’t know why I | 我不知道为什么自己 |
[33:09] | take structure so serious, but I guess I do. | 会那么的在意组织 但我就是这样的 |
[33:12] | And… I think it might have something to do with | 我想这可能与我在一个 |
[33:15] | being raised in a church that people like to shit on a lot. | 总是被人们瞧不起的教会长大有关 |
[33:19] | Oh, my God, what church? | 天呐 什么教会 |
[33:21] | It doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[33:23] | The point is… is that it was hard sometimes… | 关键是 有时日子会很艰难 |
[33:27] | a lot of the time. | 大部分时候都是 |
[33:29] | But if you knew who you were and what you believed, | 但如果你知道自己是谁 相信什么 |
[33:31] | then it didn’t matter if they called you names | 也就无所谓别人是不是骂你 |
[33:33] | or made fun of your buggy or whatever. | 嘲笑你的马车 或是其它东西 |
[33:35] | You knew you were better than them because you belonged. | 你知道你比他们更优秀 因为你有归属 |
[33:39] | And when I stopped having that… | 当我失去那种感觉时… |
[33:45] | Anyway, when I started doing the Norma meetings… | 总之 我开始参加诺尔玛的聚会时 |
[33:48] | it finally felt like I belonged to something again, | 感觉就像是我终于又有了归属感 |
[33:51] | even if it was small, | 即使是很小的团体 |
[33:52] | and I didn’t want people to shit on it. | 我不希望它被别人瞧不起 |
[33:54] | So, when you came in acting | 所以当你表现得 |
[33:55] | like the rules were nothing, I got a little… | 好像认为规则一文不值时 我有些 |
[33:58] | carried away, maybe. | 也许太过于激动了 |
[34:02] | Wait, your buggy… | 等下 你说马车 |
[34:05] | Do you mean you’re, like… | 你是说你是… |
[34:09] | So, you, like, wore a bonnet? | 所以你是会带一个白色小帽吗 |
[34:12] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[34:15] | I’m sorry, it’s, like, um… just, like, you in a… | 抱歉 所以你会 你会… |
[34:19] | in a bonnet! | 带白色小帽 |
[34:20] | Did you hear this? Did you… | 你听到了吗 你… |
[34:22] | You churn butter. | 你们还搅制奶油 |
[34:23] | You Harrison Ford in Witness. | 就像哈里森·福特在《证人》那片里一样 |
[34:25] | That movie has a lot of inaccuracies. | 那电影里演的不都是真的 |
[34:28] | Uh, you a total weirdo. | 你就是个怪人 |
[34:32] | Oh, no! Oh, my God! I’m sorry. I’m sorry, Leanne. I didn’t– | 哦不 上帝 抱歉 对不起 琳恩 |
[34:34] | Keep my name out of your fucking mouth, you fucking half-breed. | 别他妈的叫我的名字 你这个小杂种 |
[34:38] | Hope you enjoy hell. | 祝你在地狱愉快 |
[34:42] | Yeah, she no good at apologies. | 她确实不擅长道歉 |
[35:09] | I thought you might be hungry. | 我觉得你可能饿了 |
[35:12] | What if someone sees? | 被人看到了怎么办 |
[35:13] | The elders are already out of line. | 年长者已经过分了 |
[35:16] | Shunning is for guiding people back to the church. | “回避”是为了引导人们回到教会 |
[35:19] | But you didn’t turn your back on the church. | 你没有背叛教会 |
[35:21] | I did worse. | 我做得更糟 |
[35:24] | I sent their kids to jail. | 我把他们的孩子送进了监狱 |
[35:37] | How could you be so careless? | 你怎么能这么不注意 |
[35:39] | Our daughter was hungry. | 我们的女儿很饿 |
[35:41] | As if things aren’t bad enough. | 事情难道还不够糟吗 |
[35:44] | Our business is suffering. | 我们的生意很惨淡 |
[35:47] | No one wants their sons working for me. | 没人愿意让他们的儿子来给我工作 |
[35:51] | We’ll be broke if it goes on like this. | 再这么下去我们会破产 |
[35:57] | Time will heal the wound. | 时间会抚平创伤 |
[35:59] | We have to be patient and forbearing. | 我们必须耐心并忍耐 |
[36:05] | She’s our daughter. | 她是我们的女儿 |
[36:23] | I didn’t want you to think | 我不想你因为之前的事 |
[36:24] | I’m some kind of bitch or nothing from before. | 觉得我是个婊子或是一文不值 |
[36:27] | Oh, that? I wasn’t worried about that. | 那件事吗 我并不担心 |
[36:29] | Yeah, you were. | 才不是呢 |
[36:31] | Yeah, I kind of shit my pants, actually. | 是啊 事实上我都快吓尿了 |
[36:33] | I mean… not literally. | 当然 不是真的尿 |
[36:38] | You know, everybody around here has a big mouth, | 你知道吗 这里的每个人都很八卦 |
[36:41] | and especially the beanbags. | 尤其是这些贱货 |
[36:43] | And if they find out that we’re becoming all friendly, | 如果她们发现你我变得很友好 |
[36:45] | then our happy lake times are gone, | 那我们在湖边的开心时刻就结束了 |
[36:48] | just like that… okay? | 明白吗 |
[36:52] | So, we have to maintain boundaries. | 所以我们得保持距离 |
[36:55] | Inmate, step out of the bubble. | 囚犯 从屋子里出去 |
[36:57] | Yes, sir, Mr. Donuts, sir. | 是的先生 甜甜圈先生 |
[36:59] | That’s Mr. Coates to you. | 是科茨先生 |
[37:01] | – Officer Coates. – That’s Officer Coates to you! | -科茨警官 -是科茨警官 |
[37:04] | You got potential. All right, Officer Coates. | 你还挺会演 好的 科茨警官 |
[37:08] | – Good night, sir. – Good night… inmate. | -晚安 长官 -晚安 囚犯 |
[37:22] | You’re not on the list. | 你不在名单上 |
[37:24] | What’s that supposed to be, anyway? | 这是什么东西 |
[37:25] | The bag said “Irish stew.” | 包装上写的是”爱尔兰炖肉” |
[37:27] | Looks like the fajitas. | 看起来像铁板烧 |
[37:29] | One kosher meal, please. | 拜托来一份犹太餐 |
[37:31] | – Your name isn’t on the list. – You didn’t even look at the list. | -你的名字不在名单上 -你都没看名单 |
[37:34] | It’s a short list. Do you want this or not? | 名单很短 我能记住 你到底要不要 |
[37:36] | Yeah, hit me. | 当然要 |
[37:39] | – Let me guess. – Not on the list. | -让我猜猜 -你不在名单上 |
[37:42] | Man, I told that rabbi I was Drake’s cousin, | 我跟那个拉比说我是德雷克的表亲 |
[37:44] | worked the whole Black-Jewish mafia thing. | 是黑人犹太黑帮的一份子 |
[37:46] | But I guess he ain’t never heard of Drake. | 但我想他可能从没听说过德雷克 |
[37:48] | Well, fool, you’re, like, fifty shades darker than Drake. | 傻瓜 你可能得比德雷克深五十个色号吧 |
[37:51] | Fifty Shades of Drake. | 五十度德雷克哎 |
[37:53] | That’s right, girl. | 没错啊 姑娘 |
[37:55] | Somebody must’ve passed that test. | 一定有人通过那个测试了 |
[37:57] | One kosher meal coming right up. | 一份犹太餐 |
[38:02] | The Abrahamic religions are pretty much all the same, | 亚伯拉罕诸教都差不多 |
[38:05] | till you get to Jesus. | 除了升天的方式 |
[38:08] | Yo, Red, you eat this shit? | 红妈 你也吃这糟心的东西吗 |
[38:12] | People of the cafeteria, in case you haven’t heard, | 餐厅里的人们 以防你们没听说 |
[38:15] | I didn’t cook it. | 这饭不是我做的 |
[38:17] | I punch in, I punch out. | 我打卡来 打卡走 |
[38:20] | I play Sudoku, I scratch my ass. | 玩数独 挠屁股 |
[38:22] | If I had e-mail, I would check it. | 有邮件就查邮件 |
[38:24] | But the food you eat does not have even a piece of my soul in it. | 但你们现在吃的东西 跟我一丁点儿关系都没有 |
[38:29] | That is all. | 就这样 |
[38:34] | – Only one thing left to do now. – What’s that? | -只剩一件事要做了 -什么 |
[38:37] | Convert for real. | 真正的信教 |
[38:39] | Where my dreidel at? | 我的光明节陀螺在哪里 |
[38:45] | Writer’s block? | 遇到作家的瓶颈了吗 |
[38:48] | It’s like I can see the words, | 就好像我能看到那些字 |
[38:49] | but I can’t make them obey me. | 但没法让它们听我的话 |
[38:51] | That’s okay. | 没事的 |
[38:52] | Fran Lebowitz hasn’t written anything for 30 years, | 弗兰·勒博维茨三十年都没写东西 |
[38:55] | and people still think she’s great. | 人们仍认为她很棒 |
[38:56] | Yeah, as great as Gena Showalter? | 跟吉娜·肖华特一样棒吗 |
[38:58] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不知道那是谁 |
[38:59] | Hey, I was wondering, um, | 我在想 |
[39:01] | you know when Sunflower takes both Rodcocks at once, | 当葵葵一次抓住罗德老二的两个鸡巴 |
[39:05] | and she says, “I can feel you in my eyeballs”? | 说”我的眼球能感受到你”时 |
[39:09] | I’m wondering, is that, you know, poetry… | 我在想 这是诗歌的表现手法 |
[39:12] | or can she literally feel his penises in her eyeballs? | 还是她真的能用眼球感受到他的老二 |
[39:15] | I like to let the words speak for themselves. | 我喜欢让文字表达它们自己的情感 |
[39:18] | Because I personally, I really identify with Sunflower, | 因为以我个人来说 我很认同葵葵 |
[39:21] | and it seems like she might be polymorphously perverse. | 似乎她可能是多形性反常 |
[39:24] | – You know what that is? – Yes. | -你知道那是什么吗 -是的 |
[39:27] | No. | 不 |
[39:28] | Well, Freud describes it as a time before age five | 弗洛伊德将其描述为一个人在五岁之前 |
[39:31] | when any part of your body can be aroused by almost anything. | 身体的任何部分都能被任何东西唤起性欲 |
[39:35] | Like, your elbow… your kneecap… | 比如说你的手肘 膝盖 |
[39:39] | your eyeballs. | 眼球 |
[39:42] | I remember feeling like I was the only one. | 我以为我自己是唯一一个有这感觉的 |
[39:44] | So, if Sunflower or… | 所以 如果葵葵或是 |
[39:47] | anyone… felt that way… | 任何人也有这样的感觉 |
[39:52] | I’d want them to know that… they aren’t alone. | 我想让她们知道 她们并不孤单 |
[39:59] | Suzanne, you forgot your… | 苏珊娜 你忘了你的… |
[40:06] | I’m scared to ask. How did it go with Gerber? | 我都不敢问 小朋友那儿怎么样 |
[40:09] | Who’s Gerber? | 谁是小朋友 |
[40:10] | Baby face… our corruptible young man. | 娃娃脸 我们贿赂的那个年轻人 |
[40:13] | Oh, yeah! | 他啊 |
[40:15] | We met at a dog park near his house. | 我们在他家附近的一个狗狗公园见面 |
[40:18] | You know, he dyed his dog to look like a tiger. | 他把他的狗染得像个老虎 |
[40:21] | But you got the goods? | 但你收到货了吗 |
[40:23] | Oh, my God, you don’t know yet. Of course you don’t know. | 天呐 你还不知道呢 当然了 |
[40:27] | Oh, no, Cal… What happened? | 卡尔 出什么事了 |
[40:29] | Pipes… we sold out overnight. | 小帕 一夜间我们就卖光了 |
[40:34] | Shut up. | 不会吧 |
[40:37] | – Yes. – All 20 pairs? | -是的 -二十条都卖了吗 |
[40:39] | Frankly, I think we’re selling | 老实讲 我觉得我们卖 |
[40:40] | ourselves a little short at 50 bucks a pop. | 五十块一条有点儿便宜了 |
[40:42] | I think we should shoot for the moon, | 我觉得我们应该要高一点 |
[40:43] | and go for, like, 75, maybe. | 试试七十五之类的 |
[40:45] | And the more we can get– | 我们要能拿到更多的货 |
[40:47] | Well, that means that I’ll have to recruit more panty girls. | 这意味着我得招更多的内裤妹子 |
[40:50] | Seriously, that’s what you call them? | 当真吗 你就这么称呼她们吗 |
[40:52] | This whole thing is like Christmas. | 这一切都太棒了 |
[40:53] | What is on your arm? | 你胳膊上是什么东西 |
[40:56] | Oh, yeah, uh, there are reviews up on the site. | 对了 网站上有些评论 |
[40:59] | Already? | 已经有了吗 |
[41:00] | World Wide Web, man. It’s some fast shit. | 互联网啊伙计 消息传得很快 |
[41:03] | I hear it’s the latest thing. | 我听说那是新鲜玩意儿呢 |
[41:04] | – I wrote down the good ones to tell you. – Okay. | -我记下些好的来告诉你 -好的 |
[41:08] | “Great service, lovely scent.” | “很棒的服务 气味美妙” |
[41:13] | “Prison bitches are the ripest.” | “监狱婊最成熟” |
[41:16] | That’s a good one, I think. | 这是条好的吧 我觉得 |
[41:17] | What do you mean, “That’s a good one”? | “这是条好的”是什么意思 |
[41:18] | Does that mean that there are bad ones? | 你是说还有不好的评论吗 |
[41:20] | Uh, there are a couple, but I’m not going to tell you. | 有一些 但我不打算告诉你 |
[41:22] | All people ever remember are the bad ones. | 人们总是会记得不好的东西 |
[41:25] | I’m in prison, Cal. | 我在监狱了 卡尔 |
[41:26] | I’ve got some pretty thick skin these days. | 我现在的脸皮可比城墙厚呢 |
[41:28] | People think the packaging could be better. | 人们认为包装可以再好些 |
[41:30] | That’s bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[41:34] | I mean, you try packaging things with stolen kitchen supplies. | 你倒是试试用偷来的厨房用品来包装 |
[41:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:38] | But maybe they’re right. | 但也许他们是对的 |
[41:40] | Maybe you should repackage them when you get them, | 也许你应该拿到货后再重新包装 |
[41:43] | and then you can ship them. | 然后你再去送货 |
[41:45] | Oh, man, I feel awful that they look bad. | 天呐 它们看起来不美真是太让人难过了 |
[41:48] | Anyways, moving on, | 不管怎样 朝前看 |
[41:49] | people are already asking for some very weird stuff… | 人们已经开始要求一些非常怪异的东西了 |
[41:54] | …like murder panties. | 比如杀人犯的内裤 |
[41:56] | Now, I assume that is when the murderers wear them | 现在我假设杀人犯穿着它们 |
[41:59] | and not the victims. | 而不是被害人 |
[42:00] | One guy really wants Samoan girls | 有个人想要有超级大脚的 |
[42:02] | with really big feet. | 萨摩亚女孩穿的内裤 |
[42:04] | – I don’t know any Samoan girls. – Oh, it doesn’t matter. | -可我不认识萨摩亚女孩 -没关系 |
[42:06] | They don’t have to know that. | 他们没必要知道这个 |
[42:07] | You can be anyone that you say you are, | 你可以把自己说成任何一个人 |
[42:10] | but you gotta be careful. | 但是你要小心点 |
[42:10] | You can’t go saying that you’re some black lady serial killer | 你不能说你是什么 |
[42:13] | who specializes in killing bald men | 擅长用沾满毒药的赛形 |
[42:15] | with blows from a poison-tipped sai kata, | 杀死秃头男的黑人连环女杀手 |
[42:18] | and then the customer finds a blond pube in there. Uh-uh. | 然后让顾客发现内裤里面有金色的阴毛 |
[42:22] | You gotta maintain the fantasy. | 你想象一下吧 |
[42:23] | Good point. | 好主意 |
[42:25] | You frighten me, but… | 你吓到我了 但是 |
[42:28] | good point. | 是个好主意 |
[42:30] | Did your mom let you have it? I sure hope so. | 你妈妈允许你喝了吗 我希望如此 |
[42:34] | I’m grounded for two months. | 我已经被禁足两个月了 |
[42:35] | Well, you deserve it… but you’re still my little boy. | 你活该 但是你还是我的小宝贝 |
[42:38] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[42:39] | It was worth it to teach that little bitch Laronne a lesson. | 让那个小贱人莱蕾长长教训还是值得的 |
[42:41] | What lesson? What did he do to you? | 什么教训 他对你做什么了 |
[42:43] | – Looking at me funny. – What do you mean “Funny”? | -他很奇怪的看着我 -奇怪是什么意思 |
[42:47] | Probably fagging out on me. | 可能就是想让我给他跑腿吧 |
[42:49] | I had to school that shit-stabber. | 我必须得教训教训这个混蛋 |
[42:51] | Baby, don’t play tough… and watch your mouth. | 宝贝 别太强硬 注意你的言行 |
[42:55] | I know you only did it to impress that Benny. | 我知道你这样做只是想给班尼留下深刻印象 |
[42:57] | Benny? Benny ran away like a little wuss. | 班尼吗 他早像个胆小鬼似的跑了 |
[43:00] | He did? | 是吗 |
[43:01] | I should stomp his bitch ass next. | 我应该狠狠踹他一脚 |
[43:03] | I don’t know who’s the bigger pussy, him or Laronne. | 我不知道他和莱蕾谁更傻逼 |
[43:10] | Come on, guys, look at the pretty colors. | 看看这漂亮的颜色 |
[43:13] | – You’re that one. – Which one? | -你是那个 -哪个 |
[43:16] | That Downsy one that keeps missing all the crumbs. | 就是那个一直吃不到面包屑的弱智儿 |
[43:19] | Oh, yeah? Well, you’re the brown one over there | 是吗 那你就是那边那只褐色的 |
[43:21] | that keeps swimming around in circles. | 一直在转圈圈的那只 |
[43:23] | I’m not a stupid brown duck. | 我才不是褐色的鸭子呢 |
[43:25] | I’m a hot green duck. | 我是火辣的绿鸭子 |
[43:27] | The green ducks are males, dummy. You wanna be a man duck? | 绿鸭子都是公的 笨蛋 你想当公鸭子吗 |
[43:31] | It’s a man’s world. | 这是个男人的世界 |
[43:33] | Name like Doggett, maybe you’re not a duck. | 起个德盖特这样的名字 可能你不是鸭子 |
[43:36] | You’re a dog. | 你是条狗 |
[43:37] | Well, I can swim good. I can fetch even better. | 我游泳游得很好 捕猎更胜一筹 |
[43:40] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[43:41] | Let’s see about that. | 让我看看 |
[43:42] | – What? – Fetch! | -看什么 -捕猎啊 |
[43:45] | Fetch, Doggett, fetch. | 衔回来 德盖特 衔回来 |
[43:51] | Good girl. | 好狗狗 |
[43:54] | Good Doggett. | 德盖特好棒 |
[43:59] | Fetch with your mouth this time. | 这次用你的嘴叼过来 |
[44:05] | – Go on. – Okay. | -去吧 -好吧 |
[44:07] | Fetch. | 叼回来 |
[44:15] | What’s the matter, girl? | 怎么了 |
[44:17] | It’s all wet here and muddy. | 这里都是湿的 很泥泞 |
[44:20] | Sorry, I only understand dog talk. | 抱歉 我只听得懂狗说话 |
[44:24] | You’re a dog playing fetch with a dog? | 你是只跟狗玩抛接的狗吗 |
[44:26] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这没什么意义 |
[44:27] | I said, “Fetch,” Inmate! | 我说 “叼过来” 犯人 |
[44:40] | Good girl. | 好狗狗 |
[44:43] | Good Doggett. | 德盖特好棒 |
[45:01] | It’s okay. There’s no one around. | 没关系 这周围没人 |
[45:06] | Fuck, I like you so much. | 操 我太喜欢你了 |
[45:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[45:10] | I… like… you… | 我真的好 |
[45:13] | so… much. | 喜欢你 |
[45:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[45:19] | Right. | 明白 |
[45:22] | Boundaries. | 保持距离 |
[45:30] | I know it sounds rough, | 我知道这听上去很粗暴 |
[45:31] | but sometimes you gotta cut people loose. | 但有时候你要学会放手 |
[45:35] | Sometimes people don’t belong, | 有时候人们并不属于这 |
[45:37] | and the most important thing is the unity of the group. | 而且一个团体的团结是最重要的 |
[45:41] | Yeah, I told her there was a place for her | 我告诉她这里有她的位置 |
[45:43] | and you wanted her back, but… | 而且你想让她回来 但是 |
[45:47] | she didn’t seem into it. | 她似乎不感兴趣 |
[45:52] | It’s like you always say… | 就像你一直说的 |
[45:56] | Sometimes the kindest thing is to let people go. | 有时候放手才是一种仁慈 |
[47:10] | So, is that, like, a… Chinese thing, or… | 那是中国人的习惯吗 还是… |
[47:30] | You want this book? | 你想要这本书吗 |
[47:31] | I don’t cook Italian much, | 我不太做意大利菜 |
[47:32] | but what this woman does with butter… | 但是这女人用黄油的方法… |
[47:34] | What’ll I use it for, a doorstop? | 我应该用它干什么 挡门吗 |
[47:40] | Hey, pity party… you need to let this shit go. | 小可怜 就随它去吧 |
[47:44] | You’re right, the food tastes like crap, | 你说得对 食物吃起来像屎一样 |
[47:47] | and I get 1,000 different | 我吃进嘴的时候 |
[47:48] | visions of hell when I put it in my mouth, | 感觉像受了一千种酷刑 |
[47:50] | but your face is not one of them. | 但可不包括你这张臭脸 |
[47:51] | We get it, you didn’t cook it. | 我们明白 饭不是你做的 |
[47:54] | Stop apologizing. | 别再道歉了 |
[47:55] | The more you apologize… the worse it tastes. | 你越道歉 饭的味道尝起来就越糟 |
[48:00] | You gotta move… the fuck… on. | 你得让这破事过去 |
[48:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[48:09] | I needed that. | 我是得看开点 |
[48:22] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[48:25] | No… never mind. | 没有 算了 |
[49:18] | 艾·沃 餐厅 下午12:15 问题太多 | |
[49:22] | 艾·沃 温室 下午6:40 开始行动 | |
[49:26] | Holy shit! | 天啊 |
[49:28] | – This is major. – Right? | -太厉害了 -是吗 |
[49:31] | I mean, there was one bad review, but it’s… not like I care. | 有一个差评 但是我不在乎 |
[49:35] | Although, they were… kind of right. | 虽然 他们说的也有点对 |
[49:38] | Say you expand to 16 panty girls | 你说你要发展到十六个内裤妹子 |
[49:42] | and you go down to two days per pair of panties, | 并且缩短到两天出一条内裤 |
[49:44] | that’s 48 pairs of panties per week. | 这样一周就有四十八条 |
[49:46] | Times that by $75 each, | 每条卖七十五块 |
[49:49] | and you have a gross amount… of… | 你毛利能有… |
[49:52] | Holy fuck! | 我操 |
[49:53] | What? | 什么 |
[49:54] | $3,600 a week. | 一星期三千六百块 |
[49:59] | But two days per panty, | 但是两天一条 |
[50:00] | wouldn’t that be more than three pairs per week? | 那一星期不是超过六条吗 |
[50:03] | Yeah, but you should give them a day off… for the Sabbath. | 是啊 但是还有一天是安息日 |
[50:10] | Look at you. You’re a good Christian girl. | 看看你 你真是个好基督徒 |
[50:13] | – Actually, I’m Buddhist. – Of course you are. | -事实上 我是佛教徒 -那当然 |
[50:16] | Maybe they’ll give you a special Buddha meal. | 可能她们要给你做特别的佛教餐了 |
[50:18] | Ew, no, they’re gross. | 不要 那太恶心了 |
[50:20] | It’s some sort of gluten shit instead of meat. | 用面筋来代替肉 |
[50:22] | But now that they’re cracking down on the fake Jews, | 但是现在他们正在制裁假的犹太人 |
[50:25] | I’m thinking of going halal. | 我在考虑要不要信伊斯兰教 |
[50:29] | You really know how to work a system. | 你真的懂怎么钻空子 |
[50:31] | I’m a hard worker. | 我很努力的 |
[50:36] | So, what did Alex say | 所以 你告诉艾丽克斯 |
[50:39] | when you told her the good news? | 好消息的时候 她说什么了 |
[50:40] | Oh, but I haven’t told her. | 我还没告诉她 |
[50:42] | She’s been busy. | 她很忙 |
[50:44] | And by “Busy,” I mean psychologically unstable. | 忙的意思就是精神状态不稳定 |
[50:47] | And by “Psychologically unstable,” I mean annoying. | 精神状态不稳定的意思就是让人讨厌 |
[50:51] | Well… I’m honored that you told me first. | 你第一个告诉我 我感觉很荣幸 |
[50:55] | Sixteen girls. | 十六个女孩 |
[50:58] | I have to make sure we find girls we can trust. | 我得确定我们找的女孩是我们能信任的 |
[51:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[51:02] | Girls that we know will be into it. | 我们熟悉的女孩都要加入进来 |
[51:06] | – “It” Being panties? – Yeah. | -加入内裤联盟吗 -是的 |
[51:11] | – That won’t be hard. – It won’t? | -不会很难的 -不会吗 |
[51:14] | No, it’s like, um… | 不会啊 就像… |
[51:17] | it’s like sussing out whether somebody’s into you or not. | 就像是感觉出一个人喜不喜欢你 |
[51:20] | When you know it, you know it… | 你就是知道 |
[51:22] | you know? | 明白吗 |
[51:23] | On the other hand, sometimes you can… | 另一方面 有些时候你会… |
[51:28] | suspect… | 怀疑 |
[51:30] | but you’re not… totally sure-sure. | 但是你又不完全确定 |
[51:35] | And so, you’re left… sitting in that expectation… | 所以 你就一直在期待 |
[51:40] | waiting for someone to… break the suspense. | 等待有人来 打消你的疑虑 |
[51:56] | Did that clear things up? | 现在清楚了吗 |
[52:02] | No. | 没有 |
[52:05] | In fact, that just made everything a lot more fucking confusing. | 事实上 这让一切变得更混乱了 |
[52:10] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[52:12] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[52:15] | Yeah, it is. | 是我的错 |
[52:18] | Okay, yeah. | 好吧 |
[52:21] | Yeah, it kind of is. | 好吧 的确是 |