英文名称:The Prince of Egypt
年代:1998
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:41] | Mud | 泥浆 |
[01:44] | Sand | 沙子 |
[01:47] | Water | 水 |
[01:50] | Straw Faster | 稻草 快点儿 |
[01:53] | Mud, and lift | 泥浆 提上来 |
[01:56] | Sand, and pull | 沙子 使劲拉 |
[01:59] | Water, and raise up | 水 抬上来 |
[02:03] | Straw Faster | 稻草… 快点儿! |
[02:05] | With the sting of the whip | 我的肩膀 |
[02:09] | On my shoulder | 受到鞭挞 |
[02:12] | With the salt of my sweat | 我的脸上 |
[02:15] | On my brow | 流着咸汗 |
[02:19] | Elohim, God on high | 啊 天上的神灵 |
[02:22] | Can You hear Your people cry | 您可听到子民的哀嚎 |
[02:25] | Help us now | 在这黑暗的时刻 |
[02:28] | This dark hour | 帮帮我们 |
[02:32] | Deliver us | 拯救我们 |
[02:34] | Hear our call Deliver us | 听我们的呼喊 拯救我们 |
[02:37] | Lord of all remember us | 万物之主 别忘了我们 |
[02:41] | Here in this burning sand | 在火热的沙滩上挣扎 |
[02:45] | Deliver us | 解救我们 |
[02:47] | There’s a land You promised us | 您曾应许我们一块土地 |
[02:52] | Deliver us to the Promised Land | 将我们解救到您所应许之地 |
[03:20] | My son I have nothing I can give | 孩子 我不能给你什么 |
[03:25] | But this chance that you may live | 只能给你活下去的机会 |
[03:29] | I pray we’ll meet again | 我祈祷我们能再见面 |
[03:32] | If He will deliver us | 希望他将解救我们 |
[03:36] | Deliver us from despair These years of slavery | 听我们祈祷 将我们从绝望中解救出来 |
[03:40] | Grow too cruel to stand | 多年来的奴役我们已忍无可忍 |
[03:47] | Deliver us | 拯救我们 |
[03:49] | There’s a land You promised us | 您曾应许我们一块土地 |
[03:53] | Out of bondage | 解开枷锁 |
[03:55] | Deliver us | 解救我们 |
[03:57] | Deliver us | 并引导我们 |
[04:02] | To the Promised Land | 到应许之地 |
[04:20] | Hush now, my baby | 别出声 我的宝贝儿 |
[04:23] | Be still, love Don’t cry | 静静地 心爱的 不要哭 |
[04:27] | Sleep as you’re rocked By the stream | 让小河摇你入睡 |
[04:34] | Sleep and remember | 沉睡吧 但要记住 |
[04:37] | My last lullaby | 我最后唱的摇篮曲 |
[04:41] | So I’ll be with you | 当你进入梦乡时 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:865个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:144个,六级词汇:68个,GRE词汇:84个,托福词汇:101个,考研词汇:157个,专四词汇:131个,专八词汇:24个, 所有生词标注共:253个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:44] | When you dream | 我将陪你左右 |
[04:55] | River, oh, river | 尼罗河 啊 尼罗河 |
[04:58] | Flow gently for me | 为我缓缓而流 |
[05:02] | Such precious cargo you bear | 载着我的心肝宝贝 |
[05:08] | Do you know somewhere | 你知道在什么地方 |
[05:12] | He can live free | 他才能自由自在地生活? |
[05:15] | River | 大河 |
[05:17] | Deliver him there | 请把他带到那里 |
[06:49] | Brother.You’re safe now | 兄弟 你现在安全了 |
[06:52] | and safe may you stay | 祝你永远平安 |
[06:56] | For I have a prayer just for you | 我特意为你祷告 |
[07:03] | Grow, baby brother | 好好长大 小弟弟 |
[07:07] | Come back someday | 有一天回到这里 |
[07:10] | Come and deliver us too | 回来也解救我们 |
[07:24] | Mommy | 妈咪! |
[07:27] | Come, Rameses. We will show Pharaoh your new baby brother | 来 兰姆西斯 我们带你的新弟弟去见法老 |
[07:32] | Moses | 摩西斯 |
[07:34] | Deliver us | 拯救我们 |
[07:36] | Send a shepherd to shepherd us | 派一名牧羊人来 |
[07:41] | And deliver us | 带领我们 |
[07:43] | To the Promised Land | 到应许之地 |
[07:50] | Deliver us | 带领我们 |
[07:53] | To the Promised land | 到应许之地 |
[08:03] | Deliver us | 拯救我们 |
[08:16] | Ha, ha ! Faster, you beasts ! You run like mules. | 快点儿 畜生!你们像驴子一样慢! |
[08:23] | Hey, Rameses, how’d you like your face carved on a wall ? | 兰姆西斯 把你的脸 刻在墙上怎么样? |
[08:27] | Someday, yes. | 有一天会的 |
[08:29] | How about now ? | 现在如何? |
[08:35] | You almost killed me ! | 你差点害死我! |
[08:37] | Oh, come on. Where’s your sense of fun ? | 你看 你历险的精神哪去了? |
[08:39] | Oh, it’s fun you want ? | 啊 你要冒险? |
[08:56] | Ohh. Moses ? | 摩西斯? |
[09:19] | Admit it. You’ve always looked up to me. | 承认吧 你一直都在向我看齐 |
[09:22] | Yes, but it’s not much of a view. | 没错 不过没什么看头 |
[09:32] | Second born, second place. | 次子永远是第二名! |
[09:35] | Not for long. | 马上就会改变的 |
[10:15] | Jump ! | 跳! |
[11:00] | You don’t think we’ll get in trouble for this, do you ? | 我们闯了祸不会受到惩罚吧? |
[11:04] | No, not a chance. | 当然不会! |
[11:07] | Why do the gods torment me… | 神明为什么派这么两个 |
[11:09] | with such reckless, destructive,blasphemous sons ? | 轻浮莽撞的儿子来折磨我? |
[11:19] | I seek to build an empire, | 我要建立一个帝国 |
[11:22] | and your only thought is to amuse yourselves…by tearing it down. | 而你们只想搞破坏使自己高兴 |
[11:26] | Have I taught you nothing ? | 我白教你们了吗? |
[11:29] | You mustn’t be so hard on yourself, Your Majesty. You’re an excellent teacher. | 别太自责 陛下 |
[11:32] | lt’s not your fault your sons learned nothing. | 他们不学乖并非您的错 |
[11:35] | They learned blasphemy. True. | 他们学会了亵渎神明 是这样 |
[11:38] | Father, the fault is mine. | 父王 这是我的错 |
[11:41] | I goaded Rameses on, and so I am responsible. | 是我煽动了兰姆西斯 我要负责 |
[11:44] | Hmm. Responsible. | 嗯 “负责” |
[11:46] | Do you know the meaning of that word, Rameses ? | 你明白这字的意思 兰姆西斯? |
[11:50] | I understand, Father. | 我明白 父王 |
[11:52] | And do you understand the task for which your birth has destined you ? | 你知道你与生俱来的使命吗? |
[11:56] | The ancient traditions. | 古老的传统 |
[11:58] | When I pass into the next world, | 等我到了另一个世界 |
[12:01] | then you will be the morning and evening star. | 你将成为日月星辰之王 |
[12:04] | One damaged temple does not destroy centuries of tradition. | 一座倒塌的神庙 不能毁掉我们的传统 |
[12:07] | But one weak link can break the chainof a mighty dynasty ! | 脆弱的一环 却能毁掉整个王朝 |
[12:22] | You have my leave to go. | 你可以退下了 |
[12:25] | Father. | 父王 |
[12:40] | Father ? | 父王? |
[12:42] | You know it was really my fault. | 您知道其实是我的错 |
[12:46] | Must you be so hard on him ? | 您一定要如此严厉地对他吗? |
[12:49] | Moses, you will never have to carry a burden… | 摩西斯 你不必背负那样的重担 |
[12:52] | like the crown I will pass to Rameses. | 我要传位给兰姆西斯 |
[12:56] | He must not allow himself to be led astray, | 他不能让别人领入歧途 |
[13:01] | not even by you, my son. | 连你也不行 儿子 |
[13:05] | All he cares about isis your approval. | 他只想要得到您的肯定… |
[13:09] | I know he will live up to your expectations. | 他绝对不会辜负您的期望 |
[13:12] | He only needs the opportunity. | 您要给他一个机会 |
[13:15] | Maybe. Maybe so. | 也许吧 也许是吧 |
[13:19] | Go now. I shall see you both tonight. | 退下吧 今晚再见你俩 |
[13:37] | Well, that went well. Just go away. | 还算不错 走开 |
[13:40] | Could have been worse. | 可能会更糟 |
[13:42] | ”The weak link in the chain.” That’s what he called me. | 他说我是脆弱的一环 |
[13:47] | Well, you are rather pathetic. | 嗯 你是挺可悲的 |
[13:51] | Irresponsible, ignorant of the traditions. | 不负责任、幼稚无知 |
[13:53] | He practically accused me of bringing down the dynasty. | 他只差没说我毁了整个王朝 |
[13:57] | Yeah, I can see it now. There go the pyramids ! | 是啊 我看金字塔会被你弄垮 |
[14:01] | You can laugh about it. | 你尽管笑吧 |
[14:03] | Statues cracking and toppling over. The Nile drying up. | 雕像崩裂倒塌、尼罗河干枯 |
[14:07] | Singlehandedly, you will manage to bring the greatest kingdom on Earth to ruin. | 你一个人把世上最伟大的王朝搞垮 |
[14:12] | Tell me this, Moses.Why is it that every time you start something, | 告诉我 摩西斯 为什么你每次胡闹 |
[14:16] | I’m the one who ends up in trouble ? | 到头来都是我倒霉? |
[14:25] | Get down here !I think you owe us an apology. | 给我们下来!你得向我们道歉 |
[14:28] | Oh, my new thing !I am so upset ! | 我的新衣裳! 我很生气 |
[14:32] | You might as well.You’ll pay for this. | 一不做 二不休 |
[14:34] | We’re gonna tell the Pharaoh ! | 我们要告诉法老! |
[14:37] | Oh, look at me. I’m drenched again. | 啊 瞧 我又湿透了! |
[14:41] | Hey. I figured it out.You know what your problem is, Rameses ? | 我弄明白了 兰姆西斯 你知道你的毛病在哪儿? |
[14:44] | What ?You care too much. | 什么? 你担心得太多 |
[14:47] | And your problem is, you don’t care at all. | 而你却什么都不在乎 |
[14:49] | Oh, in that case, I suppose you care a lot more than I do… | 你担心的事一定比我多… |
[14:52] | that we’re late for the banquet, for example. | 譬如我们赴宴要迟到了 |
[14:59] | I’m done for.Father will kill me. | 完了!父王会宰了我 |
[15:01] | Don’t worry.Nobody will even notice us coming in. | 别担心 我们进去时 不会有人注意的 |
[15:10] | ”Nobody will even notice.” | “不会有人注意”? |
[15:17] | Ah, the young princes. | 啊 两位年轻的王子 |
[15:19] | Rameses, you were just named prince regent. | 兰姆西斯 你刚被命为摄政王 |
[15:22] | You are now responsible for overseeing all the temples. | 你现在负责监管所有的神庙 |
[15:26] | I suggest you get over there… | 我建议你过去… |
[15:29] | and thank your father. | 谢谢你的父王 |
[15:33] | Apparently, Moses,someone thought he… | 很明显 摩西斯 有人觉得他… |
[15:37] | just needed the opportunity. | 需要这个机会 |
[15:42] | My lord Pharaoh. | 伟大的法老 |
[15:44] | I propose that the high priests offer tribute to their new regent. | 我提议请祭司为摄政王献礼 |
[15:49] | An excellent idea. Hotep ! Huy ! | 好主意 荷泰!休伊! |
[15:51] | Huy. Hmm ? | 休伊 嗯? |
[15:53] | The Midian girl. That’s a good idea ! | 那个米甸女孩 好主意! |
[15:56] | Go get her. | 把她带来 |
[15:58] | By the power of Ra, | 借太阳神的力量 |
[16:01] | we present for your delectation and delight… | 我们为您的欢乐和幸福献上 |
[16:04] | an exotic apparition stolen from a faraway land. | 来自远方的异国美女 |
[16:16] | We offer you this delicate desert flower. | 一朵娇嫩的沙漠之花 |
[16:27] | Let us inspect this… desert flower. | 让我看看…这朵沙漠之花 |
[16:31] | More like a desert cobra. | 更像一条沙漠眼镜蛇! |
[16:34] | Not much of a snake charmer, are you ? | 你可不是个会耍蛇的人 |
[16:37] | That’s why I give her to you. | 所以我把她…送给你 |
[16:39] | No, that’s generous, butI won’t be given to anyone. | 不 你太慷慨了 但… 我不属于任何人 |
[16:43] | Especially an arrogant, pampered palace brat ! | 尤其是一个骄纵无礼的王子! |
[16:46] | Are you going to let her talk to you like that ? | 你就让她这样对你说话? |
[16:50] | You will show the proper respect for a prince of Egypt. | 你要对埃及王子尊重点儿 |
[16:53] | But I am showing you all the respect you deservenone ! | 你只配得到这个 不配得到尊重 |
[16:58] | No. Wait ! | 不 等等 |
[17:00] | Be still. Untie this rope ! | 别乱动 把绳子松开! |
[17:03] | I demand you set me free ! Be still. | 放我走 别动! |
[17:05] | Let go ! As you wish. | 放手! 就听你的 |
[17:20] | You there ! | 你! |
[17:22] | Have her dried off…and sent to Prince Moses’ chambers. | 给她擦干身子…把她送到摩西斯王子的寝室 |
[17:28] | If it pleases you, Father, my first act as regent… | 如果您允许的话 父王 我的第一个行动是… |
[17:32] | is to appoint Moses… | 任命摩西斯… |
[17:34] | as royal chief… | 担任皇家… |
[17:36] | architect. | 建筑大臣 |
[18:07] | WellRight. | 嗯…好吧 |
[18:27] | Shh. Come on. | 快! |
[18:38] | Guards. | 卫兵! |
[18:40] | Prince Moses. | 摩西斯王子! |
[18:48] | there’s aa man tied up in my room. | 有人被绑在我的寝室里 |
[18:53] | Well, look into it. Right away, sire. | 快去查看! 马上去 殿下 |
[19:09] | Please, I need water.I have a long journey ahead of me. | 请给我水 我要长途跋涉 |
[19:14] | May God protect you.Thank you. | 愿上帝保佑你 谢谢你 |
[19:20] | Huthut. | 驾 驾! |
[19:35] | Oh. Oh, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I | 对不起 对不起 我… |
[19:38] | Oh, please forgive me. I | 啊 请原谅我 我… |
[19:40] | I didn’t expect to see… you… | 我没想到会在…这里碰到你 |
[19:44] | here, of all places,atatat our door. | 在我们家门口… |
[19:48] | Mmm, at last ! At last ? | 嗯 终于见面了! 终于? |
[19:52] | Didn’t I tell you, Aaron ? I knew he would return to us when he was ready. | 我说过他一定会回来的 亚伦 |
[19:56] | Miriam, do you want us flogged ?I knew you cared about our freedom. | 米利安… 我知道你关心我们的自由 |
[19:59] | Miriam ! Freedom ? Why would I care about that ? | 自由?我为何要关心自由? |
[20:01] | Because you’rewell, you’re our brother. | 因为你是…我们的兄弟 |
[20:05] | What ? Be | 什么? 是 |
[20:10] | They never told you ? | 他们从来没告诉过你? |
[20:12] | Who never told me what ? | 谁没告诉我什么? |
[20:16] | But you’re here. You must know. | 但你来了 你一定得知道 |
[20:19] | Be careful, slave ! Oh, my good prince. | 别碰我 奴隶! 啊 我的王子 |
[20:22] | Um, she’sshe’s exhausted from the day’s work. | 她今天一定累坏了 |
[20:25] | Uh, not that it was too much.WeWe quite enjoyed it. | 活儿并不多 我们很喜欢干 |
[20:28] | ButBut she’s confused and knows not to whom she speaks. | 她糊涂了 不知道在跟谁说话 |
[20:32] | I know to whom I speak, Aaron. I know who you are. | 我当然知道 亚伦 也知道你是谁 |
[20:35] | You are not a prince of Egypt. Miriam. | 你不是埃及王子 米利安! |
[20:38] | What did you say ? Your Highness, pay her no heed. | 你在说什么? 殿下 别理她 |
[20:41] | CCome, Miriam. | 来 米利安 |
[20:43] | May I discuss something with you ? | 我可以跟你谈谈吗? |
[20:45] | No, Aaron. No ! Please, Moses, you must believe !That’s enough. You were born of my mother, Yocheved. | 摩西斯 你要相信我!你是我妈妈约基别之子 |
[20:48] | Stop it. You are our brother ! | 别说了 你是我们的兄弟! |
[20:51] | Now you go too far. You shall be punished. | 你太过分了 我要惩罚你 |
[20:54] | No ! Please, uh, Your Highness. | 不 求求您 殿下 |
[20:57] | She’s ill. She’s very ill. We beg your forgiveness. | 她病得很重 请你原谅她 |
[21:00] | Please, Miriam, let us go. No, Aaron. | 米利安 走吧 不 亚伦 |
[21:02] | Our mother set you adrift in a basket to save your life ! | 母亲为了救你 把你放在篮子中漂走 |
[21:06] | Save my life ? From who ? | 救我?谁想害我? |
[21:08] | Ask the man that you call ”Father.” | 去问问你称之为父王的人吧 |
[21:12] | How dare you ? God saved you to be our deliverer. | 大胆 神要你当我们的救世主 |
[21:15] | Enough of this. And you are, Moses. You are the deliverer. | 别再说了 摩西斯 你就是救世主 |
[21:19] | I said, enough ! | 我说 够了! |
[21:23] | You will regret this night. | 今晚你会后悔的 |
[21:33] | Hush now, my baby | 别出声 我的宝贝儿 |
[21:37] | Be still, love Don’t cry | 静静的 心爱的 不要哭 |
[21:42] | Sleep as you’re rocked | 让小河摇你 |
[21:45] | By the stream | 进入梦境 |
[21:50] | Sleep and remember | 沉睡吧 但要记住 |
[21:53] | My last lullaby | 我最后唱的摇篮曲 |
[21:58] | So I’ll be with you | 当你进入梦乡时 |
[22:02] | When you dream | 我将伴你左右 |
[22:24] | Did you see him ? lt’s Moses. | 你看到了吗?摩西斯王子! |
[22:46] | Gleaming in the moonlight | 在月光下闪烁的王宫 |
[22:50] | Cool and clean and all I’ve ever known | 我所熟悉凉快、干净的地方 |
[22:54] | All I ever wanted | 我别无所求 |
[22:58] | Sweet perfumes of incense | 散发着香气的沉香 |
[23:02] | And graceful rooms of alabaster stone | 由雪花岩砌成的房间 |
[23:06] | All I ever wanted | 这就是我的需求 |
[23:10] | This is my home | 这就是我的家 |
[23:12] | With my father mother, brother | 我的父亲、母亲和兄弟 |
[23:14] | Oh, so noble Oh, so strong | 啊 多么高贵 多么强大 |
[23:17] | Now I am home | 现在我回到家中 |
[23:21] | Here among my trappings and belongings | 身边尽是熟悉的服饰和东西 |
[23:24] | I belong | 我属于这里 |
[23:26] | And if anybody doubts it | 如果有人怀疑 |
[23:29] | They couldn’t be more wrong | 他们将大错特错 |
[23:33] | I am a sovereign prince of Egyp | 我是正宗的埃及王子 |
[23:36] | A son of the proud history that’s shown | 是雕刻在每一面墙上 |
[23:39] | Etched on every wall | 光荣历史王朝的儿子 |
[23:44] | Surely this is all I ever wanted | 这就是我所要得到的 |
[23:47] | All I ever wanted | 我所要得到的 |
[23:51] | All I ever | 我这一生 |
[23:55] | Wanted | 别无所求 |
[26:47] | The Hebrews grew too numerous. | 希伯来人越来越多 |
[26:51] | They might have risen against us. | 他们可能会群起反抗 |
[26:54] | Father, tell me you didn’t do this. | 父王 告诉我您没下令 |
[26:58] | Moses, | 摩西斯… |
[27:00] | sometimes, for the greater good, | 有时候为了多数人的利益 |
[27:05] | sacrifices must be made. | 不得不牺牲少数人 |
[27:15] | Sacrifices ? | 牺牲? |
[27:20] | Oh, my son. | 啊 我的儿子 |
[27:23] | They were only slaves. | 他们只是奴隶 |
[27:44] | Moses ? | 摩西斯? |
[27:47] | Is this where you found me ? | 你就是在这里发现我的? |
[27:50] | Moses, please try to understand. | 摩西斯 你要理解 |
[27:57] | SoSo everything I thought, | 难道说…我一切的信念 |
[28:01] | everything I am, | 有关我的一切… |
[28:03] | is a lie. | 全都是谎言? |
[28:05] | No. | 不 |
[28:07] | You are our son, and we love you. | 你是我们的儿子 我们爱你 |
[28:12] | Why did you choose me ? | 你们为什么选上我? |
[28:15] | We didn’t, Moses. | 不是我们 摩西斯 |
[28:18] | The gods did. | 是神明的选择 |
[28:27] | This is your home my son | 这里就是你的家 孩子 |
[28:31] | Here the river brought you | 大河把你带到这里 |
[28:33] | And it’s here the river meant | 这是大河的旨意 |
[28:37] | To be your home | 这里就是你的家 |
[28:41] | Now you know the truth, love | 既然你已知道了真相 |
[28:44] | Now forget and be content | 忘了它 高高兴兴 |
[28:48] | When the gods send you a blessing | 当神明为你祝福时 |
[28:51] | You don’t ask why it was sent | 不要问是为什么 |
[29:12] | Last night, the gods granted me a vision. | 昨晚神明带给我一个启示 |
[29:16] | ‘m not merely going to restore this temple, I will make it more grand, | 我不仅要把这座神殿修好 还要让它更宏伟 |
[29:21] | more splendid than any other one in Egypt. | 比埃及任何的神庙都壮观 |
[29:56] | Moses ! Look. | 摩西斯 瞧… |
[29:58] | Fate has turned our little misadventure into a great opportunity. | 命运把我们小小的错误 转变成一个良机 |
[30:02] | Get up, old man ! Father will be so pleased | 起来 老头! 父王一定会高兴的… |
[30:05] | Put your back into it ! | 加把劲儿! |
[30:09] | Faster ! | 快一点儿! |
[30:12] | This is just the beginning. | 这只是个开端 |
[30:15] | A gateway will open to an entire new city of white limestone, | 要盖一座石灰岩城市 |
[30:18] | more dazzling than the sun. | 比太阳还要灿烂耀眼 |
[30:20] | And here, a statue of Hapi. | 这里放哈比的雕像… |
[30:23] | I said, hurry ! | 快! |
[30:25] | …two great column halls. Stop it ! | 两列圆柱大厅 停下 |
[30:28] | Somebody’s got to stop this ! There’s nothing we can do. | 一定要阻止他! 我们没办法 |
[30:42] | Stop it.Stop. Stop it ! | 住手 住手!别再打他了! |
[31:00] | Out of my way. Move ! | 给我让开 让开! |
[31:05] | Who did this ? | 这是谁干的? |
[31:07] | Up there ! lt’s him. Up there. | 他在上面 就是他!在上面 |
[31:37] | Moses !what’s going on ? Moses ! | 摩西斯 怎么回事 摩西斯? |
[31:53] | Moses ! Let me go !No, wait. | 让我走! 等等! |
[31:55] | You saw what happened. I just killed a man. | 你看到了 我刚杀了个人 |
[31:58] | We can take care of that. | 我们可以解决这个问题 |
[32:01] | I will make it so it never happened. | 我会让大家忘掉这件事 |
[32:04] | Nothing you can say can change what I’ve done. | 你怎么说都改变不了事实 |
[32:06] | I am Egypt, the morning and the evening star. | 我就是埃及日月星辰之王 |
[32:10] | If I say day is night, it will be written, | 我可以颠倒是非 |
[32:13] | and you will be what I say you are. | 我说你什么没人敢反对 |
[32:16] | I say you are innocent. | 我说你是无辜的 |
[32:18] | What you say does not matter. You don’t understand. | 你说什么都没用 你不明白 |
[32:22] | I can’t stay here any longer. | 我不能待下去了 |
[32:25] | Moses ! No !All I’ve ever known to be true is a lie. | 我所相信的事实都是谎言 |
[32:32] | I’m not who you think I am. | 我不是你认为的那样 |
[32:35] | What are you talking about ? | 你在说什么? |
[32:38] | Go ask the man I once called ”Father.” | 去问我曾称之为父王的人吧 |
[32:44] | Moses ? | 摩西斯? |
[32:48] | Please. | 请别走 |
[32:57] | Goodbye, brother. | 再见了 哥哥 |
[35:27] | Hey, wait. | 嗨 等等! |
[35:31] | Please. | 求你 |
[36:00] | Help ! Let our sheep drink ! | 让我们的羊喝水! |
[36:02] | Leave us alone ! Get away ! | 别过来 滚开! |
[36:07] | Stop it ! | 站住! |
[36:09] | My father’s the high priest of Midian.You’re going to be in big trouble. | 我父亲是米甸的大祭司 你们遇到大麻烦了! |
[36:15] | Aah ! Hey, you. | 嗨 你! |
[36:17] | Aren’t these your camels ? | 这不是你们的骆驼吗? |
[36:22] | Huthut ! No, no ! No, no ! | 啊 别 不要! |
[36:24] | Wait ! Wait, stop ! | 等等 站住! |
[36:43] | What are you girls doing ? | 你们在干什么? |
[36:45] | We’re trying to get the funny man out of the well. | 把一个怪家伙拉上来 |
[36:48] | Trying to get the funny man out of the well. | 把一个怪家伙拉上来? |
[36:50] | Well, that’s one I’ve never heard before. | 这倒是件新鲜事 |
[36:54] | Oh, my. Oh, uh, don’t worry down there ! | 啊 我的天啊!你不要怕 |
[36:56] | Uh, we’ll get you out. Hold on ! | 我们会救你上来 挺住! |
[37:03] | You.Huh ? | 是你? |
[37:17] | That’s why Papa says she’ll never get married. | 怪不得爸爸说她嫁不出去 |
[37:25] | You don’t have to do this. Ladies, please, I’m reallyI’m really quite | 你们不必这样 真的 我… |
[37:29] | No, not there, please. That tickles. | 别洗那儿 拜托 好痒哦! |
[37:32] | Ladies, you’ve cleaned every inch of me. | 你们把我身上每一英寸都洗过了 |
[37:34] | Whoa, II was wrong. | 我错了 |
[37:37] | Let me through. Let me through. I want to see him. | 让我过去 我要见他 |
[37:42] | Ah ! You are most welcome. | 你千万不要客气 |
[37:45] | You should not be a stranger in this land. | 你不是这里的生人 |
[37:47] | You have been sent as a blessing. | 你是神明送来的祝福 |
[37:50] | Tonight, you shall be my honored guest. | 今晚你将是我的贵宾 |
[37:54] | My father, Jethro, High Priest of Midian. | 我父亲伽斯罗 米甸的大祭司 |
[38:10] | Psst. Sit with me. | 跟我坐一起吧 好吧 |
[38:18] | Psst. Not yet.Oh, sorry. | 还不能吃 对不起 |
[38:21] | My children,let us give thanks for this bountiful food. | 我的孩子们 感谢有这些丰盛的食物 |
[38:27] | And let us also give thanks for the presence… | 也感谢今晚的贵宾 |
[38:30] | of this brave, young man whom we honor here tonight. | 这名勇敢的年轻人 |
[38:36] | Please, sir, I wish you wouldn’t. | 请先生不要这么客气 |
[38:38] | I’ve done nothing in my life worth honoring. | 我这辈子没做过值得赞赏的事 |
[38:45] | First, you rescue Tzipporah from Egypt, | 首先你把西泊娜从埃及救出来 |
[38:49] | then you defend my younger daughters from brigands. | 其次你赶走了强盗救了我女儿 |
[38:52] | You think that is nothing ? | 你觉得这不算什么? |
[38:55] | lt seems you do not know what is worthy of honor. | 看来你不懂得荣誉的价值 |
[38:59] | A single thread in a tapestry | 挂毯中的一根线 |
[39:01] | Though its color brightly shine | 就算十分光彩夺目 |
[39:04] | Can never see its purpose | 它也无法体会到 |
[39:06] | In a pattern of the grand design | 整体设计的美感 |
[39:10] | And the stone that sits on the very top | 大山雄伟山顶上 |
[39:13] | Of the mountain’s mighty face | 最顶端的石头 |
[39:15] | Does it think it’s more important | 它认为比山底的石头 |
[39:17] | Than the stones that form the base | 更为重要吗? |
[39:22] | So how can you see what your life is worth | 你怎么知道你生命的价值 |
[39:24] | Or where your value lies | 或你价值之所在? |
[39:27] | You can never see through the eyes of man | 凡人无法衡量 |
[39:31] | You must look at your life | 你得透过上天的眼睛 |
[39:33] | Look at your life through heaven’s eyes | 来衡量你生命的价值 |
[39:46] | Dance with me. | 跟我跳舞吧! |
[39:48] | No, I don’t know how. | 不行 我不会跳 |
[40:02] | A lake of gold in the desert sand Is less than a cool, fresh spring | 沙漠中一湖的黄金 也比不上一股清泉 |
[40:06] | And to one lost sheep a shepherd boy Is greater than the richest king | 对迷途的羊羔来说 牧羊人比最富的国王伟大 |
[40:12] | If a man lose everything he owns | 失去一切的人 |
[40:14] | Has he truly lost his worth | 难道就没有价值了吗? |
[40:17] | Or is it the beginning | 也许这正是 |
[40:19] | Of a new and brighter birth | 灿烂新生的开端 |
[40:23] | So how do you measure the worth of a man | 该怎样衡量一个人的价值 |
[40:26] | In wealth or strength or size | 以财富、力量或大小? |
[40:28] | In how much he gained or how much he gave | 以获得或付出的多少? |
[40:32] | The answer will come | 这一切都将 |
[40:35] | The answer will come to him who tries | 会有答案 只要他… |
[40:38] | To look at his life through heaven’s eyes | 透过上天的眼睛衡量生命 |
[40:43] | And that’s why we share all we have with you | 这就是为啥我们与你分享 |
[40:45] | Though there’s little to be found | 尽管我们家徒四壁 |
[40:48] | When all you’ve got is nothing | 当你一无所有时 |
[40:50] | There’s a lot to go around | 有许多可以分享 |
[40:55] | No life can escape being blown about | 每一个人都逃不过 |
[40:57] | By the winds of change and chance | 命运的各种安排 |
[41:00] | And though you never know all the steps | 尽管你不知道下一步该怎么走 |
[41:02] | -Dance with me -No, I– No. No | -跟我跳舞 -不… |
[41:04] | You must learn to join the dance | 你一定要学会和大家跳舞 |
[41:07] | You must learn to join the dance | 你一定要学会和大家跳舞 |
[41:36] | So how do you judge what a man is worth | 该怎么衡量一个人的价值? |
[41:40] | By what he builds or buys | 看他盖的房子和买的东西? |
[41:42] | You can never see with your eyes on earth | 凡人的双眼永远看不透 |
[41:45] | Look through heaven’s eyes | 你得透过上天的眼睛 |
[41:47] | Look at your life | 来衡量你的生命 |
[41:50] | Look at your life | 来衡量你的生命 |
[41:52] | Look at your life through heaven’s | 透过上天的 |
[41:56] | Eyes | 眼睛 |
[42:21] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[43:03] | lt’s too early for this. | 现在未免太早了 |
[44:04] | Moses. | 摩西斯… |
[44:18] | Here I am. | 我在这儿 |
[44:22] | Take the sandals from your feet, | 把你的凉鞋脱下来 |
[44:26] | for the place on which you stand is holy ground. | 因为你站在圣地之上 |
[44:38] | Who are you ? | 您是谁? |
[44:41] | I am that I am. | 我就是我 |
[44:47] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[44:49] | I am the God of your ancestors, | 我是你祖先的神 |
[44:53] | Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. | 亚伯拉罕、艾萨克、雅各布的神 |
[44:59] | You were born of my mother, Yocheved. You are our brother. | 你是约基别之子 我们的兄弟 |
[45:06] | What do You want with me ? | 您要我做什么? |
[45:10] | I have seen the oppression of My people in Egypt… | 我看见我的子民在埃及受苦 |
[45:15] | and have heard their cry. | 我听见他们的哀嚎 |
[45:18] | Stop it ! Leave that man alone ! | 住手 别打他了! |
[45:21] | So I have come down to deliver them out of slavery… | 我来救他们摆脱埃及人的奴役 |
[45:26] | and bring them to a good land, | 带他们到美好之地 |
[45:30] | a land flowing with milk and honey. | 流淌着奶与蜜之地 |
[45:37] | And so, I shall send you. | 因此我要派你 |
[45:40] | unto Pharaoh, | 去见法老 |
[45:43] | you… | 你… |
[45:45] | Me ? WhWho am I to lead these people ? | 我?我怎么能领导他们? |
[45:49] | They’ll never believe me. They won’t even listen. | 他们不会相信也不会听我的 |
[45:52] | I shall teach you what to say. | 我将教你怎么说 |
[45:54] | Let my people go ! | 把我的人民放走 |
[45:58] | But I was their enemy. | 但我曾是他们的敌人 |
[46:00] | I was the prince of Egypt, | 我曾是埃及王子 |
[46:02] | the son of the man who slaughtered their children. | 是屠杀他们孩子的法老之子 |
[46:05] | You’veYou’ve chosen the wrong messenger.HHow can I even speak to these people ? | 您选错了使者 我怎么能领导这些人? |
[46:10] | Who made man’s mouth ? | 谁使人有了嘴? |
[46:12] | Who made the deaf, the mute, the seeing or the blind ? | 谁使人耳聋口哑、目明眼瞎? |
[46:17] | Did not I ? Now go ! | 不是我吗?现在去吧! |
[46:32] | Oh, Moses, | 啊 摩西斯 |
[46:36] | I shall be with you when you go to the king of Egypt. | 你去见法老时我会与你同去 |
[46:40] | But Pharaoh will not listen. | 但法老不会听我的 |
[46:47] | So I will stretch out My hand… | 那我将伸出手来 |
[46:50] | and smite Egypt… | 用我的神法 |
[46:53] | with all My wonders. | 毁灭埃及 |
[46:59] | Take the staff in your hand, Moses. | 摩西斯 要拿着你手里的杖 |
[47:04] | With it, | 你用它 |
[47:06] | you shall do My wonders. | 来实施我的神法 |
[47:14] | I shall be with you, Moses. | 我会与你同在 摩西斯 |
[48:45] | But, Moses, | 但是 摩西斯… |
[48:47] | you are just one man. | 你只有一个人 |
[48:53] | Tzipporah, | 西泊娜… |
[48:57] | please. | 请你看看 |
[49:06] | Look at your family. | 看看你的家人 |
[49:12] | They are free. | 他们是自由的 |
[49:15] | They have a future. | 他们有美好的未来 |
[49:17] | They have hopes and dreams… | 他们有希望和梦想 |
[49:20] | and the promise of a life with dignity. | 还有过尊严生活的指望 |
[49:25] | That is what I want for my people. | 我要我的人民也能如此 |
[49:30] | And that is why I must do the task… | 因此我必须去完成 |
[49:32] | that God has given me. | 神交给我的使命 |
[49:47] | I’m coming with you. | 我要跟你一起去 |
[51:18] | Rameses. | 兰姆西斯 |
[51:21] | Moses ? Is it really ? | 摩西斯?真的是你? |
[51:30] | Moses !Rameses ! Where have you been ? I took you for dead. | 摩西斯 你上哪里了?我以为你死了! 兰姆西斯 |
[51:36] | Look at you ! Pharaoh. | 看看你! |
[51:38] | Pharaoh. | 法老! |
[51:39] | Well, look at you. What on earth are you dressed as ? | 看看你 你怎么这副打扮? |
[51:44] | Oh, Rameses, it’s so good to see you. | 兰姆西斯 见到你真高兴! |
[51:47] | Excuse me, Your Majesty. | 对不起 陛下 |
[51:49] | We are compelled to remind you | 我们得提醒您 |
[51:52] | this man committed a serious crime against the gods. | 此人对神明犯下了重大罪行 |
[51:55] | We are loathe to bring it up, mind you. | 我们不想提起此事 |
[51:57] | The law clearly states the punishment for such a crime | 法律明文规定了应受的惩罚… |
[52:00] | Death ! We hesitate to say it. | 死刑! 我们并不想说 |
[52:02] | Be still. Pharaoh speaks. | 闭嘴 法老在说话 |
[52:06] | I am the morning and the evening star. | 我是日月星辰之王 |
[52:10] | Rameses. | 兰姆西斯… |
[52:12] | lt shall be as I say. | 我说的话才算数 |
[52:14] | I pardon forever all crimes of which he stands accused… | 我永远赦免他犯的一切罪行 |
[52:18] | and will have it known that he is… | 并昭告世人他是… |
[52:21] | our brother Moses, | 我的兄弟摩西斯 |
[52:23] | the prince of Egypt. | 是埃及王子 |
[52:29] | Rameses, | 兰姆西斯… |
[52:33] | in my heart, you are my brother, | 在我心里 你是我兄弟 |
[52:36] | but things cannot be as they were. | 但情况已经不同了 |
[52:39] | I see no reason why not. | 我看不出有什么不同 |
[52:42] | ou know I am a Hebrew, | 你知道我是希伯来人 |
[52:44] | and the God of the Hebrews came to me. | 希伯来的神来找过我了 |
[52:47] | What ? | 什么? |
[52:50] | He commands that you let His people go. | 他命令你把他的子民放走 |
[52:57] | Commands ? | 命令? |
[53:04] | Behold… the power of God. | 看着…神的力量 |
[53:23] | Well, uh, impressive. | 哦 挺厉害的 |
[53:29] | Very well, Moses. I’ll play along. | 好吧 摩西斯 我就陪你玩玩 |
[53:33] | Hotep. Huy. | 荷泰 休伊 |
[53:35] | Give this snake charmer our answer. | 让这个江湖术士瞧瞧厉害 |
[54:00] | By the power of Ra. | 太阳神的力量 |
[54:03] | Mut. | 姆特神 |
[54:05] | Nut. | 奴特神 |
[54:07] | Khnum. Ptah. | 山羊神 布塔神 |
[54:09] | Nephthys. Nekhbet. | 奈芙提斯女神 鹰神 |
[54:12] | Sobek. Sekhmet. | 鳄鱼神 西米神 |
[54:13] | Sokar. Selket. | 苏卡神 战神 |
[54:16] | Reshpu.Wadjet. | 洛西夫神…瓦桀神 |
[54:18] | Anukis. Seshmu. | 死神、塞斯努神 |
[54:20] | Meshkent. Hemsut. | 米斯罕神 命运神 |
[54:22] | Tefnut. Heket. | 露神 蛙神 |
[54:24] | Mafdet. | 马特神 |
[54:26] | Ra, Mut, Nut, Ptah. | 太阳神、奴特神、布塔神… |
[54:28] | Hemsut, Tefnut, Sokar, Selket. | 战神、瓦杰神、鳄鱼神、奈芙 |
[54:31] | Nephthys, Nekhbet, Ra ! | 提斯女神、蛙神、太阳神 |
[54:37] | So you think you’ve got friends | 你以为你有一个 |
[54:40] | In high places | 天上的朋友 |
[54:42] | With the power to put us on the run | 就能把我们吓跑 |
[54:48] | Well, forgive us these smiles | 不要让我们 |
[54:51] | On our faces | 笑掉大牙 |
[54:54] | You’ll know what power is when we are done | 等我们施展法力你就知道厉害 |
[54:59] | Son. | 小子 |
[55:02] | You’re playing with the big boys now | 你这是自不量力 |
[55:07] | You’re playing with the big boys now | 你这是自不量力… |
[55:10] | Oh, that’s pretty. | 啊 真漂亮! |
[55:12] | Every spell and gesture Tells you who’s the best | 每一道符咒和魔术 都让你招架不住 |
[55:16] | You’re playing with the big boys now | 你这是自不量力 |
[55:20] | You’re playing with the big boys now | 你这是自不量力 |
[55:24] | You’re playing with the big boys now | 你这是自不量力 |
[55:29] | Stop this foolish mission | 结束愚蠢的行动吧 |
[55:32] | Watch a true magician | 让真正的魔法师 |
[55:33] | Give an exhibition how | 给你展示法力 |
[55:37] | Pick up your silly twig, boy | 捡起你的小树枝 小子 |
[55:40] | You’re playing with the big boys now | 你这是自不量力 |
[55:45] | By the power of Ra Mut, Nut | 太阳神、布塔神、奴塔神 |
[55:48] | Khnum, Ptah | 鳄鱼神、战神 |
[55:50] | Sobek, Sekhmet Sokar, Selket | 蛙神、马特神的力量 |
[55:54] | Anubis, Anukis, Hemsut Tefnut, Meshkent, Mafdet | 死神、命运神、塞斯努神 |
[55:58] | You’re playing with the big boys now | 你这是自不量力 |
[56:02] | You’re playing with the big boys now | 你这是自不量力 |
[56:06] | By the might of Horus you will kneel before us | 你将屈服于荷鲁斯神 跪在我们面前 |
[56:10] | Kneel to our splendorous power | 跪在我们威武的法力面前 |
[56:14] | -You put up a front. -You put up a fight | -你和我们对抗 -你和他们对打 |
[56:16] | And just to show we feel no spite | 我们却不跟你计较 你只配当我们的学生 |
[56:20] | But first, boy it’s time to bow | 不过首先要鞠躬 磕头 |
[56:23] | Or it’s your own grave you’ll dig, boy | 否则你将自掘坟墓 你这是自不量力 |
[56:28] | Playing with the big boys Playing with the big boys | 你这是自不量力 自不量力 |
[56:31] | Playing with the big boys Playing with the big boys | 自不量力 自不量力 |
[56:35] | Playing with the big boys now | 自不量力 |
[56:39] | They love it. | 他们喜欢这样 |
[56:57] | All right, Moses. I know you. | 好了 摩西斯 我了解你 |
[57:01] | What’s this really about ? | 你到底想要干什么? |
[57:04] | Rameses, look. | 兰姆西斯 你看 |
[57:08] | What do you see ? | 你看到什么了? |
[57:14] | A greater Egypt than that of my father. | 比父王在位时更伟大的埃及 |
[57:18] | That is not what I see. | 我看到的不是这些 |
[57:20] | Moses, I cannot change what you see. | 摩西斯 我不能改变你所看到的 |
[57:25] | I have to maintain the ancient traditions. | 我必须维护古老的传统 |
[57:29] | I bear the weight of my father’s crown. | 继承父王留下的王朝 |
[57:32] | Do you still not understand what Seti was ? | 你还不知道西台法老干了些什么? |
[57:35] | He was a great leader. | 他是个伟大的领袖 |
[57:39] | His hands bore the blood of thousands of children. | 他手上沾满了无数儿童的鲜血 |
[57:42] | Hmph. Slaves. | 是奴隶 |
[57:44] | My people. | 是我的人民 |
[57:46] | And I can no longer hide in the desert while they suffer… | 我再也不能躲在沙漠里看着他们受苦… |
[57:50] | at your hands. | 在你手下受苦 |
[57:55] | So… | 那么… |
[57:58] | you have returned… | 你回来是为了… |
[58:01] | only to free them. | …让他们自由 |
[58:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[58:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[58:28] | I had hoped…that | 我本来希望… |
[58:46] | I do not know this God. | 我不认识这个神 |
[58:48] | Neither will I let your people go.Rameses, please, you must listen… | 我不能把你的人民放走 兰姆西斯 你要听我说… |
[58:53] | I will not be the weak link ! | 我不当脆弱的一环! |
[59:04] | Tell your people as of today… | 告诉你的人民 从今天起… |
[59:07] | their workload has been doubled, | 他们的工作量要加倍… |
[59:10] | thanks to your God. | 托你的神之福 |
[59:13] | Or is it thanks…to you ? | 或是应该说…托你之福? |
[59:24] | lt’s Moses. | 是摩西斯 |
[59:30] | Moses ! Ohh. | 摩西斯 |
[59:33] | So, Moses,how does it feel when you get struck to the ground ? | 被打倒的滋味怎么样? |
[59:37] | I didn’t mean to cause you more pain. | 我不是故意让你们受苦的 |
[59:41] | I’m just trying to do as God told me. | 我只是照神的旨意去做 |
[59:44] | God ? When did God start caring about any of us ? | 神?他几时开始关心我们? |
[59:47] | n fact, Moses, when did you start caring about slaves ? | 你几时开始关心起奴隶? |
[59:52] | Was it when you found out that you were one of us ? | 当你知道你也是奴隶时吗? |
[59:54] | Don’t listen to him. | 别听他胡说 |
[59:56] | No, he’s… he’s right. | 不 他…他说得对 |
[59:59] | I did not see because I did not wish to see. | 我看不到是因为我不想看 |
[1:00:03] | Oh, you didn’t see because you didn’t wish to see. | 啊 原来你是”不想看” |
[1:00:08] | Ah ! Well, that makes everything fine then, doesn’t it ? | 这样你就没错了吧! |
[1:00:10] | Aaron! You shame yourself. | 亚伦! 你该感到羞耻 |
[1:00:16] | Miriam. | 米利安 |
[1:00:21] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:00:32] | Moses, | 摩西斯… |
[1:00:35] | hear what I say. | 听我说 |
[1:00:37] | I have been a slave all my life, | 我这一辈子都是奴隶 |
[1:00:42] | and God has never answered my prayers until now. | 直到现在神才听到我的祷告 |
[1:00:46] | God saved you from the river,He saved you in all your wanderings, | 神从河里救出你 处处保护你 |
[1:00:51] | and even now He saves you from the wrath of Pharaoh. | 现在他又从法老的手中救出你 |
[1:00:54] | God will not abandon you, | 神不会抛弃你 |
[1:00:59] | so don’t you abandon us. | 你也不要抛弃我们 |
[1:01:34] | Miriam. Where are you going ? | 米利安 你去哪儿? |
[1:01:36] | MMiriam. | 米利安? |
[1:01:52] | The ball disappears. Where is it ? In his hand. | 球不见了 在他的手中 |
[1:01:59] | Rameses ! | 兰姆西斯! |
[1:02:02] | Let my people go ! | 把我的人民放走! |
[1:02:06] | Still gnawing away at that bone, are we ? | 仍咬着骨头不放 是不是? |
[1:02:09] | Carry on. | 接着来 |
[1:02:11] | You cannot keep ignoring us. | 你不能再忽视我们了 |
[1:02:13] | Enough ! I will hear no more of this Hebrew nonsense. | 够了!我不想再听希伯来人的废话 |
[1:02:18] | Bring him to me. | 把他捉来 |
[1:02:37] | Take the staff in your hand, Moses. | 用你手中的杖 摩西斯 |
[1:03:09] | Father. | 父王 |
[1:03:11] | lt’s… Blood ! | 这是… 血! |
[1:03:27] | Hotep ! Huy ! Explain this to me ! | 荷泰、休伊 怎么回事? |
[1:03:31] | Ah ! Rest assured, Your Majesty | 不要担心 陛下 |
[1:03:33] | Uh, yes, we were going to demonstrate the superior might of our gods. | 对 我们要显示我们神至高的法力 |
[1:03:41] | By the power of Ra ! | 以太阳神的力量! |
[1:04:00] | Abandon this futile mission, Moses. | 放弃这个枉费心机的使命吧 摩西斯 |
[1:04:03] | I’ve indulged you long enough. | 我已经忍受你好久了 |
[1:04:06] | This must now be finished. | 现在必须结束了 |
[1:04:12] | No, Rameses. | 不 兰姆西斯 |
[1:04:14] | lt is only beginning. | 这仅仅是开始 |
[1:04:17] | But, Moses, ddidn’t you see what happened ? | 摩西斯 你没看到吗? |
[1:04:20] | The priests did the same thing. | 祭司也能那样做 |
[1:04:23] | Pharaoh still has the power over our lives. | 法老的权力还是很大 |
[1:04:28] | Yes, Aaron, it’s true. Pharaoh has the power. | 没错 亚伦 法老的权力很大 |
[1:04:33] | He can take away your food, | 他一句话就能夺走你们的食物… |
[1:04:39] | your home, your freedom. | 夺走你们的家、自由… |
[1:04:43] | He can take away your sons and daughters. | 你们的儿女… |
[1:04:46] | With one word,Pharaoh can take away your very lives. | 法老可以夺走你们的性命 |
[1:04:51] | But there is one thing he cannot take away from you: | 可是有一样东西他夺不走 |
[1:04:55] | your faith. | 你们的信仰 |
[1:04:59] | Believe, | 相信神 |
[1:05:01] | for we will see God’s wonders. | 我们就会看到神的法力 |
[1:05:22] | All through the land of Egypt | 我要让整个埃及大地 |
[1:05:24] | I send a pestilence, a plague | 充满害虫和瘟疫 |
[1:05:27] | Into your house, into your bed.Into your streams Into your streets | 进入到房舍、床铺和街道 |
[1:05:30] | Into your drink Into your bread | 污染饮水和面包 |
[1:05:32] | Upon your cattle, on your sheep.Upon your oxen in your field. | 感染牛羊牲畜 |
[1:05:37] | Into your dreams, into your sleep.Until you break Until you yield | 惊醒睡梦 直到你们投降 |
[1:05:41] | I send the swarm. | 我派出蜂群 我派出蝗虫 |
[1:05:45] | I send the horde Thus saith the Lord | 于是神这么说 |
[1:05:50] | Once I called you brother | 我曾称你为兄 |
[1:05:53] | Once I thought the chance to make you laugh | 我曾想让你开心 |
[1:05:56] | Was all I ever wanted | 你就满足了 |
[1:05:57] | I send the thunder from the sky.I send the fire raining down | 我让雷声大作 火雨大下 |
[1:06:02] | And even now I wish that God had chose another | 甚至现在我都希望神选上别人 |
[1:06:05] | Serving as your foe on His behalfis the last thing that I wanted | 当你的敌人是我最不愿意的 |
[1:06:10] | I send a hail of burning ice on every field On every town | 我让冰雹击打所有的城乡 |
[1:06:14] | This was my home | 这里曾是我的家 |
[1:06:17] | All this pain and devastation how it tortures me inside | 痛苦和毁灭让我心痛 |
[1:06:22] | All the innocent who suffer from your stubbornness and pride | 多少无辜百姓 因为你的顽固和骄傲受苦 |
[1:06:26] | I send the locusts on the wind such as the world has never seen | 我让蝗虫随风而来 前所未有 |
[1:06:30] | On every leaf On every stalk until there’s nothing left of green | 吃掉一切叶子 寸青不留 |
[1:06:34] | I send my scourge I send my sword | 我使火祸降临 战争爆发 |
[1:06:38] | Thus saith the Lord | 于是神这么说 |
[1:06:40] | You who I called brother | 我曾称你为兄 为何要召来惩罚? |
[1:06:45] | Why must you call down another blow I send my scourge I send my sword | 我使火祸降临 战争爆发 |
[1:06:49] | -Let my people go -Thus saith the Lord | -把我的人民放走 -于是神这么说 |
[1:06:53] | Thus saith the Lord | 于是神这么说 |
[1:07:03] | You who I called brother.How could you have come to hate me so | 我曾称你为弟 你怎么会如此恨我? |
[1:07:08] | Is this what you wanted?I sent the swarm I sent the horde | 这就是你要的吗? 我派出成群的害虫 |
[1:07:13] | Then let my heart be hardened.And never mind how high the cost may grow | 让我狠下心肠 不管付出多少代价 |
[1:07:18] | This will still be so | 我绝不退让 |
[1:07:20] | I will never let | 我决不会放走… |
[1:07:22] | Your people go | 你的人民 |
[1:07:26] | Thus saith the Lord | 于是神这么说 |
[1:07:31] | I will not let | 我决不会放… |
[1:07:34] | Your people | 你的人民… |
[1:07:38] | Go | 走 |
[1:08:30] | Rameses ? | 兰姆西斯? |
[1:08:34] | Rameses ? | 兰姆西斯? |
[1:08:36] | Oh. Let me guess. | 啊 让我猜猜 |
[1:08:40] | You want me to… | 你要我… |
[1:08:42] | let your people go. | 放走你的人民 |
[1:08:48] | I hoped I would find you here. | 我就希望在这儿找到你 |
[1:08:51] | Get out ! | 出去! |
[1:08:55] | Rameses, we must bring this to an end. | 兰姆西斯 我们要结束这场灾难 |
[1:09:05] | Rameses, please, talk to me. | 兰姆西斯 请跟我谈谈 |
[1:09:08] | We could always talk here. | 在这里我们可以无所不谈 |
[1:09:21] | This place. | 这个地方 |
[1:09:24] | So many memories. | 充满了多少回忆 |
[1:09:29] | I remember the time you… | 我记得有一次… |
[1:09:32] | switched the heads of the gods of the temple of Ra. | 你把太阳神殿里神像的头对调 |
[1:09:39] | If I recall correctly, | 如果我没记错 |
[1:09:41] | you were there switching heads right along with me. | 你也跟我一起干 |
[1:09:47] | No, it was you. I didn’t do that. | 没有 是你干的 我没干 |
[1:09:49] | Oh, yes, you did.You put the hippo on the crocodile, and the crocodile | 你干过 你将河马的头放在鳄鱼上 把鳄鱼… |
[1:09:54] | On the falcon. Yes ! | 放在猎鹰身上 没错! |
[1:09:56] | The priest thought it was a horrible omen and fasted for two months. | 祭司以为是噩兆绝了两个月食 |
[1:10:00] | Father was furious. You were always getting me into trouble. | 父王气疯了 你老害我挨训! |
[1:10:10] | But then | 不过… |
[1:10:14] | you were always there to… | 你每次都… |
[1:10:17] | get me out of trouble again. | 帮我解围 |
[1:10:27] | Why can’t things be the way they were before ? | 为什么不能像以前一样? |
[1:10:32] | Father. | 父王… |
[1:10:34] | lt’s so dark. | 好暗哦 |
[1:10:37] | I’m frightened. | 我好害怕 |
[1:10:40] | Why is he here ? | 他为什么在这里? |
[1:10:46] | Isn’t that the man who did all this ? | 这不都是他的错吗? |
[1:10:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:10:53] | But one must wonder… | 但我很想知道… |
[1:10:56] | why. | 为什么? |
[1:10:58] | Because no kingdom should be made on the backs of slaves. | 国家不能建立在奴隶脊背上 |
[1:11:04] | Rameses, your stubbornness is bringing this misery upon Egypt. | 你的顽固给埃及带来灾难 |
[1:11:08] | lt would cease if only you would let the Hebrews go. | 只要放希伯来人走就会结束 |
[1:11:11] | I will not be dictated to. I will not be threatened. | 我不会受制于命令和胁迫 |
[1:11:14] | I am the morning and the evening star. I am Pharaoh. | 我是日月星辰之王 我是法老 |
[1:11:18] | Something else is coming. Something much worse than anything before. | 更可怕的灾难即将降临 |
[1:11:22] | Please, let go of your contempt for life… | 请你不要轻视生命 |
[1:11:25] | before it destroys everything you hold dear. | 别让它毁了你拥有的一切 |
[1:11:29] | Think of your son ! | 替你儿子想想! |
[1:11:31] | I do. | 我是这样 |
[1:11:33] | You Hebrews have been nothing but trouble. | 你们希伯来人只会惹麻烦 |
[1:11:36] | My father had the right idea about how to deal with your people. | 我父王那样对付你们是应该的 |
[1:11:44] | Rameses ! And there shall be a great cry in all of Egypt… | 埃及将遍地哀号… |
[1:11:48] | such as never has been or ever will be again ! | 空前绝后的大灾难 |
[1:12:06] | Rameses, you bring this upon yourself. | 兰姆西斯 你将自食恶果 |
[1:12:19] | God has come to me again, saying, | 神又向我显身 他说 |
[1:12:22] | Take a lamb | 宰一双羊羔 |
[1:12:24] | and with its blood… | 把它的血… |
[1:12:27] | mark the lintel and posts of every door, | 涂在每家的门框和门楣上 |
[1:12:34] | for tonight… | 因为今晚… |
[1:12:36] | I shall pass through the land of Egypt… | 我要路过埃及… |
[1:12:41] | and smite all the firstborn. | 杀掉所有的长子 |
[1:12:50] | But when I see the blood upon your door… | 但当我见到你门上的血… |
[1:12:55] | I will pass over you, | 我就会走开 |
[1:12:59] | and the plague shall not enter. | 灾难就不会降落在你们身上 |
[1:15:39] | You and your people… | 你和你的人民… |
[1:15:43] | have my permission to go. | 你们可以走了 |
[1:15:51] | Leave me ! | 别过来 |
[1:17:27] | Many nights we’ve prayed | 我们经常晚上祷告 |
[1:17:31] | With no proof | 都没有应验 |
[1:17:33] | Anyone could hear | 谁都会听到 |
[1:17:36] | In our hearts a hopeful song | 我们心中充满希望 |
[1:17:40] | We barely understood | 我们不甚了解 |
[1:17:45] | Now we are not afraid | 现在不再畏惧 |
[1:17:49] | Although we know there’s much to fea | 纵然有许多惊险 |
[1:17:54] | We were moving mountains | 但我们知难而进 |
[1:17:58] | Long before we knew we could | 早就在搬移高山 |
[1:18:04] | There can be miracles | 只要相信神明 |
[1:18:08] | When you believe | 就会有奇迹出现 |
[1:18:12] | Though hope is frail | 希望虽然渺茫 |
[1:18:15] | lt’s hard to kill | 但生命力却十分顽强 |
[1:18:20] | Who knows what miracles | 只要你有信心 |
[1:18:24] | You can achieve | 谁知道你能创造出 |
[1:18:28] | When you believe | 什么样的奇迹 |
[1:18:31] | Somehow you will | 那么你能吗? |
[1:18:36] | You will when you Believe | 只要有信心 你就能做到 |
[1:18:44] | In this time of fear | 在这恐惧的时刻 |
[1:18:47] | When prayers so often proved in vain | 当祈祷不管用的时候 |
[1:18:52] | Hope seemed like the summer birds | 希望就像夏天的鸟 |
[1:18:55] | Too swiftly flown away | 稍纵即逝 |
[1:18:59] | Yet now I’m standing here | 但现在我站在这里 |
[1:19:04] | With heart so full I can’t explain | 心情无法用语言表达 |
[1:19:08] | Seeking faith and speaking words | 凭着信念我说出 |
[1:19:12] | I never thought I’d say | 从没想过会说出的话 |
[1:19:16] | There can be miracles | 只要你有信心 |
[1:19:20] | When you believe | 就会出现奇迹 |
[1:19:24] | Though hope is frail | 希望虽然渺茫 |
[1:19:28] | lt’s hard to kill | 但志气仍然高昂 |
[1:19:32] | Who knows what miracles | 他们知道 |
[1:19:36] | You can achieve | 会出现什么奇迹 |
[1:19:40] | When you believe | 只要你有信心 |
[1:19:43] | Somehow you will | 就会出现奇迹 |
[1:19:48] | You will when you believe | 那么你们能吗? |
[1:20:58] | There can be miracles | 只要你有信心 |
[1:21:02] | When you believe | 就会出现奇迹 |
[1:21:06] | Though hope is frail | 希望虽然渺茫 |
[1:21:09] | lt’s hard to kill | 但志气仍然高昂 |
[1:21:14] | Who knows what miracles | 只要你有信心 |
[1:21:18] | You can achieve | 谁知道你会创造出 |
[1:21:22] | When you believe | 什么样的奇迹 |
[1:21:25] | Somehow you will | 那么你能吗? |
[1:21:29] | Now you will | 现在你能 |
[1:21:34] | You will when you | 你能只要你 |
[1:21:37] | Believe | 有信心 |
[1:21:42] | When you believe | 当你有信心 |
[1:21:46] | You will when you Believe | 你就能 |
[1:23:58] | With this staff, | 用这根杖 |
[1:24:00] | you shall do… | 你能实施… |
[1:24:03] | My wonders ! | 我的法力! |
[1:25:23] | Leave it ! | 别管它! |
[1:25:59] | Yeah, me too. | 对 我 也一样 |
[1:26:39] | Don’t just stand there ! Kill them ! | 别光站着!杀死他们! |
[1:26:43] | Kill them all ! | 把他们斩尽杀绝 |
[1:26:47] | The soldiers ! They’re coming ! | 士兵!追上来了! |
[1:27:23] | No ! | 不! |
[1:28:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:29:26] | Moses ! | 摩西斯! |
[1:29:43] | Goodbye, brother. | 再见了 兄弟 |
[1:30:07] | Look. Look at your people, Moses. | 看 看看你的人民 摩西斯 |
[1:30:16] | They are free. | 他们自由了 |
[1:31:22] | deliver us | 解救我们 |