时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:20] | Pull that trigger. | 开枪啊 |
[01:27] | Shoot him in his head. | 冲着脑袋开 |
[01:28] | Come on! What the fuck are you waiting for? | 快啊 你还等什么 |
[01:35] | We are laying low and we’re staying out of trouble. | 咱俩保持低调 别惹麻烦 |
[01:38] | That’s right. We see trouble, | 没错 看到麻烦 |
[01:39] | we turn around and walk the other way. | 转身就走 |
[01:41] | – We are out of the business. – Holy shit. | -置身事外 -见鬼 |
[01:45] | Is this a real riot? | 真起暴乱了吗 |
[01:48] | This is a real riot. | 真起暴乱了 |
[01:50] | If this is a real riot, | 如果真是暴乱 |
[01:51] | do you think this is a step forward or backwards for equality? | 你觉得是平等的进步还是退步 |
[01:54] | I don’t care. And we’re getting out of here now. | 我不在乎 而且咱们该走了 |
[01:56] | Come on. | 快 |
[01:59] | Are you kidding me? Come on. | 别发神经了 快走 |
[02:01] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[02:05] | I need it to be quiet. | 大家安静 |
[02:07] | Could everybody be quiet? | 大家能安静一点吗 |
[02:12] | God damn it. | 该死 |
[02:15] | Oh, shit. I got hit with the casing. Am I bleeding? | 见鬼 盒子砸到我了 流血了吗 |
[02:17] | You got a mark for sure. | 肯定会留疤 |
[02:19] | Could everybody just shut the fuck up so I can think? | 大家能闭嘴让我想想吗 |
[02:21] | Less think. More shoot! | 别想太多 使劲开枪 |
[02:22] | You better shut your mouth | 你最好把嘴闭上 |
[02:23] | before she pops that balloon head of yours. | 免得她爆你的头 |
[02:26] | Yo, if she shoot this guy, | 如果她开枪 |
[02:27] | we gonna get guard brains all over us. | 警卫的脑袋就会炸得到处都是 |
[02:31] | No, these are my good pants. | 那不行 这条裤子我很喜欢的 |
[02:32] | – That’s what I’m saying. – I had frogs | -我就这个意思 -我小时候 |
[02:34] | when I was a kid. | 养了几只青蛙 |
[02:36] | We lived by a creek. We used to scoop them up into buckets– | 因为住在小溪边 就直接铲进桶里 |
[02:38] | I don’t wanna hear your fuckin’ story. Shut the fuck up. | 老娘不想听你讲故事 你他妈闭嘴 |
[02:42] | I brought some to school once, and after that, | 有一次我带了几只去学校 从那以后 |
[02:45] | everyone called me Tommy the Toad-boy, | 大家都叫我蛤蟆男汤米 |
[02:49] | even though they were clearly frogs. | 但很明显那是青蛙 |
[02:51] | See, he doing that thing, | 他在打同情牌 |
[02:52] | trying to make her see he a person and shit. | 想让她知道自己是个可怜人 |
[02:56] | You know, I seen that shit on Oprah back in the day. | 以前我在奥普拉的节目上看到过 |
[02:58] | I think it’s time to get the hell out of Dodge. | 我们该离开这个鬼地方了 |
[03:01] | Uh-uh. I gotta see how this ends. | 我想看看结果如何 |
[03:04] | My sister Dana always got A’s in biology. | 我姐姐达娜生物总是能拿优秀 |
[03:06] | I have two sisters. | 我有两个姐姐 |
[03:10] | I don’t fuckin’ speak Spanish. | 老娘不会西班牙语 |
[03:14] | She told him to shut the fuck up. | 她说了让他闭嘴的 |
[03:17] | Okay, now we can go. | 好 现在可以走了 |
[03:19] | No, no, that… that was shots fired. | 不…那是枪声 |
[03:21] | What? | 什么 |
[03:23] | It’s Humps. | 是小汉 |
[03:25] | How? | 怎么 |
[03:28] | Dixon let him through with a piece. | 迪克森让他带支枪过去 |
[03:32] | I might have been there, too. | 本来也让我一起过去 |
[03:33] | Dude, if he’s pulling a Columbine, | 老兄 如果他在搞什么大屠杀 |
[03:34] | that is so on you. | 那都得怪你 |
[03:36] | He made some very convincing arguments. | 他给的理由很充分 |
[03:37] | He’s a freak, man. | 他是神经啊 老兄 |
[03:38] | Yeah. Right? | 好好好 |
[03:41] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[03:43] | Fuck. | 见鬼 |
[03:44] | Jesus fuck! That was definitely a gunshot. | 老天 肯定是开枪了 |
[03:46] | Where are we gonna go? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[03:47] | I don’t know. Maybe the dorms? | 不知道 回集宿区吧 |
[03:49] | Hide under the covers until it’s over. | 躲在被子下面直到一切结束 |
[03:51] | ‘Cause prison blankets are so bulletproof. | 是啊 监狱的被单可以防弹呢 |
[03:53] | Fuck, yeah! | 干得漂亮 |
[03:56] | Fuck off! | 滚开 |
[04:32] | You went off book. | 你没按规矩来 |
[04:33] | Did you hear something? | 听到什么声音了吗 |
[04:35] | The sound of you fucking up. | 听到你搞砸的声音 |
[04:37] | I did the right thing. | 我做得没错 |
[04:38] | Oh, you’re so sure about that, huh? | 你还真是肯定呢 |
[04:40] | What, your vast PR experience led you to that conclusion? | 怎么 因为你有丰富的公关经验吗 |
[04:43] | And you were ready to send that kid to prison for– | 而你打算让那孩子进监狱 凭什么 |
[04:45] | Killing someone. | 凭他杀人 |
[04:47] | Shall we go over the facts again? | 咱们要再回顾一下事情经过吗 |
[04:50] | You should start working on your résumé. | 你应该着手准备简历了 |
[04:52] | Yeah? You should… | 是吗 你该 |
[04:55] | go back to the tight suit store. Mind your own business. | 回你的紧身西装店 少管闲事 |
[04:59] | I rock this suit, you schlepper. | 我穿这衣服很炫 你个乡巴佬 |
[05:06] | Anyone got eyes on Humps? | 有人看到小汉吗 |
[05:07] | – Humps, you there? – You really did it. | -小汉 听得到吗 -你真的开枪了 |
[05:09] | – Yeah. I’m full of surprises. – Dude, what’s going on? | -我可让人惊喜了 -老兄 怎么回事 |
[05:11] | I need medical attention. | 我需要医护 |
[05:12] | You need to shut your mouth. | 你该闭嘴 |
[05:15] | I say finish him off. | 要不干掉他得了 |
[05:16] | Dead men can’t point fingers. | 人死了就不能指证了 |
[05:21] | Good. This feels good. | 很好 感觉棒极了 |
[05:23] | Right? | 是吧 |
[05:25] | If you kill him, you probably gonna have to kill her, too. | 如果你要杀他 那你也得杀了她 |
[05:28] | No, no, no. Please, I don’t know anything. | 不要 求你了 我什么都不知道 |
[05:30] | I didn’t see anything. | 我什么都没看到 |
[05:31] | Nah, man. They don’t seem to care about our lives, | 不行啊 他们根本不在乎我们 |
[05:33] | so why we gotta give a shit if they live or die? | 我们又何必在乎他们是死是活呢 |
[05:35] | I do. I do. I care so much. | 我在乎 我非常在乎 |
[05:38] | Should I finish him off, or you two gonna kick him to death? | 要我来了结他 还是你们要踢死他 |
[05:44] | Daya! | 达娅 |
[05:45] | She don’t know what the fuck she’s doing. | 她根本不知道自己在做什么 |
[05:47] | I got blood on my cuff. Great. | 我袖口都沾上血了 棒极了 |
[05:49] | Let’s go. We got business. | 咱们走 还有正事 |
[05:51] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[05:53] | No! Stop! | 不 住手 |
[05:55] | No! | 不 |
[05:56] | Okay, it’s not too late. Nobody’s dead. | 听着 为时未晚 没有出人命 |
[05:58] | We can still pull this back. | 我们还能挽回 |
[05:59] | Pull back? I shot a guard in the dick. | 挽回 我朝警卫的老二开了枪 |
[06:02] | Almost. This shit got serious kickback. | 差不多吧 这玩意儿反冲力太大 |
[06:05] | Hell, Gloria, respect and all, but… | 歌洛丽娅 无意冒犯 但 |
[06:07] | “Too late” is way in the rearview, man. | 早就”为时已晚”了 |
[06:10] | We’re taking this motherfucker. | 我们要搞死这个混蛋 |
[06:13] | Ramos, hold up. He’ll be way more valuable alive. | 拉莫斯 住手 他活着更有用 |
[06:24] | Who’s in? | 谁要加入 |
[06:27] | Yo, are those noise-canceling headphones? | 那是我的消音耳塞吗 |
[06:29] | Is that Love’s Baby Soft? | 那是名牌香体喷雾吗 |
[06:31] | This does not end well. | 这事不会善终 |
[06:32] | Like it was going so good before? Huh? | 说得像以前过得有多好似的 |
[06:35] | Okay, we need a plan. | 我们要制定一个计划 |
[06:36] | Yo, who’s the one in charge here? | 这儿谁是老大 |
[06:38] | You with the mouth, or me with the gun? | 你这个话多的 还是我这个拿枪的 |
[06:40] | Hey, you wanna be in charge? It’s fine by me. | 你想当老大 我没意见 |
[06:41] | All right, why don’t you both just calm down, all right? Just– | 你们俩都冷静点 就… |
[06:44] | Someone tell me what the hell is going on. | 谁能告诉我怎么回事 |
[06:47] | – You. Answer it. – What, seriously? | -你去回答 -真的吗 |
[06:49] | Yeah! Be her. | 对 假装是她 |
[06:50] | What’s her name again? | 她叫啥来着 |
[06:52] | You, tell her your name. | 你 报上名来 |
[06:53] | McCull… McCullough. | 麦卡…麦卡洛 |
[06:54] | – Artesian McCullough. – Artesian? | -阿缇珍·麦卡洛 -阿缇珍 |
[06:57] | It’s a town in South Dakota. | 是个南达科塔州的小镇 |
[07:02] | McCullough here. Uh, shots fired by Humps. | 我是麦卡洛 小汉开了枪 |
[07:05] | Guy’s going nuts, full-on Sandy Hook. | 这家伙疯了 开始大屠杀 |
[07:07] | Hide. Ahhh! | 躲起来 |
[07:11] | Not bad, huh? | 不赖吧 |
[07:17] | Yo, seriously? | 你们不是吧 |
[07:19] | Are you not paying attention here? | 你们没搞清现在的形势吗 |
[07:21] | Get your asses up off the floor before this one shoots you. | 快给我起来 不然她把你们都给毙了 |
[07:24] | Right? Right? | 对吗 对吗 |
[07:25] | Yeah. Right. | 对 没错 |
[07:27] | Yo, go figure out how to shut that off. I’m getting a head– | 你去看看怎么把警报关了 我听着头疼 |
[07:31] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[07:34] | Fuck. It’s warm. | 该死 还是热的 |
[07:36] | That’s a lot of blood. | 他流了好多血 |
[07:39] | Oh, what a fucking mess. | 真是乱糟糟的 |
[07:41] | – I think it’s exciting. – You would. | -我觉得挺刺激的 -你当然这么觉得 |
[07:44] | We should try to grab some provisions while the grabbin’ is good. | 我们该趁乱去弄点吃的 |
[07:48] | Might be nice for later if we’re holed up. | 要是我们被关禁闭了能派上用场 |
[07:50] | The jackboots will be back soon, stomping. | 武装军人很快就会回来镇压 |
[07:53] | I don’t see this thing going long. | 我觉得这事儿闹不长 |
[07:55] | Better to be prepared for shit that don’t happen | 做了准备但没出事总比 |
[07:58] | than to have shit happen and not be prepared. | 出事了没有准备强 |
[08:01] | Seize your opportunities. | 要抓住机会 |
[08:06] | Grab for both of us, would you? | 把我的那份也弄来 行吗 |
[08:08] | – Where are you going? – To seize some opportunity. | -你去哪儿 -去抓机会 |
[08:11] | That’s a little vague. | 说明白点 |
[08:12] | No one’s minding the store, so I’m going exploring. | 现在没人注意商店 我要去探索一番 |
[08:16] | Deep dive. | 深入探索 |
[08:18] | I still don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. | 我还是没搞懂你在说什么 |
[08:22] | Fuck it. | 管他的 |
[08:23] | This is my turf, assholes. | 这是我的地盘 混蛋 |
[08:25] | Let me back in. | 让我进去 |
[08:27] | Sorry, Chang. | 对不住了 常 |
[08:28] | Red dragon’s out in this new economy. | 在新的经济环境下你被赶出局了 |
[08:30] | Yeah, go, like, fly a big kite that looks like a bird. | 对 走吧 去放个鸟状风筝吧 |
[08:34] | – What are those Chinese birds called? – Phoenix? | -那些中国鸟叫什么来着 -凤凰 |
[08:36] | Phoenix! | 凤凰 |
[08:37] | Go fly a Phoenix kite all the way to Arizona, Chang. | 把凤凰风筝一直放到亚利桑那吧 常 |
[08:40] | Not your strongest, but good effort. | 不算金句 但也还行 |
[08:42] | Can I at least get Dr. Scholl’s gel inserts, | 至少给我一对爽健凝胶鞋垫 |
[08:45] | calcium tabs, a radio, four pencils | 钙片 一台收音机 四支铅笔 |
[08:48] | and some honey? | 和一点蜂蜜吧 |
[08:49] | Throw a dog a bone. | 赏她点吧 |
[08:53] | God’s sake. | 真麻烦 |
[08:57] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[08:59] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[09:01] | No funny stuff. | 不许耍花样 |
[09:03] | Fine. | 行 |
[09:11] | Piece of shit. | 人渣 |
[09:13] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[09:15] | Hold up! Hold up. | 等等 等等 |
[09:17] | No, we’re closed. Closed. | 我们关门了 关门了 |
[09:20] | Yeah, well, I need padlocks, all the locks you got, | 我要挂锁 把你们所有的锁都给我 |
[09:23] | and anything else that’s good for barricading. | 所有能用来设路障的东西都要 |
[09:24] | Shit! It’s really happening? | 我去 你来真的吗 |
[09:26] | You think I’m starting a lock collection? | 你以为我要开始收集锁吗 |
[09:29] | Hey, you don’t get any candy… | 不能给你糖 |
[09:31] | It’s just not gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[09:32] | Because Boo taught me to have a proper candy feast, | 因为大嘣说 办糖果盛宴 |
[09:36] | you gotta have salty and sweet, | 盐和糖都需要 |
[09:37] | or it’s… it’s vice versa. Right? | 反之亦然 对吗 |
[09:39] | – Just true. – It’s true. | -没错 -真的 |
[09:41] | – Sweet and savory. – Don’t give her candy. | -甜咸组合 -不要给她糖 |
[09:43] | Classic. | 经典 |
[09:48] | Go with God. | 愿主保佑你 |
[09:49] | Oh, and do you have any of those, um, how do you call ’em? | 你有没有那啥 你们怎么叫的来着 |
[09:52] | Those… Islam head-cover thingies? | 伊斯兰教的人用来遮头的东西 |
[09:54] | – A hijab? – Hmm. | -希贾布吗 -对 |
[09:56] | How the fuck do you know the word “Hijab”? | 你他妈怎么知道”希贾布”这个词的 |
[09:57] | ‘Cause I learned it in church. | 我在教堂学的 |
[09:59] | Hijab-wearing enemy of Christ. | 戴着希贾布的是基督之敌 |
[10:02] | Yeah, I like the way that sounds coming out. | 我喜欢这段话的发音 |
[10:04] | It’s bouncy. You know, hijab. | 朗朗上口 希贾布 |
[10:06] | Oh, I found ’em. Hijabs right here. | 我找到了 希贾布在这里 |
[10:12] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[10:13] | Take those. | 给你 |
[10:16] | – What? – You’re still kind of ripe. | -怎么了 -你身上还是有点味道 |
[10:19] | Hold up. | 等下 |
[10:21] | You know, if you’re gonna, like, go and take over, | 知道吗 如果你想做老大 |
[10:24] | you might wanna do it right. | 你最好整理下自己 |
[10:28] | I guess. | 应该吧 |
[10:29] | Have fun storming the castle! | 祝你攻占城堡愉快 |
[10:32] | What… what castle? | 什么 什么城堡 |
[11:13] | You get the credit card, | 你拿上信用卡 |
[11:14] | and you swipe it through there, and then– | 从这里刷卡 然后… |
[11:16] | Drugs! Drugs! | 毒品 毒品 |
[11:21] | Oh, shoot. Somebody beat us to the punch. | 该死 有人抢先了一步 |
[11:24] | No, look, they’re not in the cage yet. | 不是 瞧 他们还没进去 |
[11:25] | There’s still opportunity here. | 我们还有机会 |
[11:27] | Uh, don’t you wanna try for something else? | 你不想试试别的吗 |
[11:28] | We could go to electrical. We could make a ham radio. | 我们可以去搞电 做个业余无线电 |
[11:31] | We could string up the holiday lights, make it all atmospheric. | 挂起节日彩灯 营造气氛 |
[11:34] | I’ll let you tie me up with an extension cord | 如果你好言好语地请求 我可以让你 |
[11:36] | if you ask real nice. | 用电话绳把我捆起来 |
[11:38] | – No, you won’t. – You’re right. I won’t. | -不 你不会的 -对 我不会 |
[11:39] | I’m still sorting through some trust issues. | 我现在还无法轻易相信别人 |
[11:41] | But listen… | 但你听我说 |
[11:42] | I don’t think you in a room full of medicine | 你在一间全是药品的房子里 |
[11:46] | is such a swell idea for your sobriety right now. | 对你戒毒没有好处 |
[11:48] | Are you hearing? | 你在听吗 |
[11:49] | Yes. Yes, I hear you, | 在 我听到了 |
[11:51] | and I appreciate what you’re saying, okay? | 我很感谢你的关心 |
[11:53] | But this… this is a purely practical, tactical move. | 但这纯粹是从实际战略角度出发 |
[11:56] | I mean, the weak-wristed, short-statured, | 我们代表的是体质柔弱 |
[11:59] | white-girl contingent that we represent, | 身材矮小的白人女性 |
[12:01] | we need a stronghold. | 我们需要一个大本营 |
[12:02] | If I’ve learned anything | 要说美国这个 |
[12:03] | from this grand corporatocracy we call America, | 大资本企业帝国教会了我什么 |
[12:06] | Big Pharma rules, right? | 就是大型制药公司那一套 |
[12:08] | So does Little Pharma, Medium Pharma, | 小型和中型也是 |
[12:10] | and Pharma of all sizes. | 不管什么型的医药公司都是如此 |
[12:13] | Let them eat Prozac! | 让他们去吃百忧解吧 |
[12:14] | You are a very sneaky junkie person, | 你这个卑鄙的瘾君子 |
[12:18] | and you are playing with fire. | 你这是在玩火 |
[12:20] | Well, come be the wet blanket wrapped around my body. | 那你来当裹着我身体的湿毯子吧 |
[12:23] | I won’t be your wet blanket. | 我才不要当你的湿毯子 |
[12:25] | Okay, so great. Huh? Moving forward. | 厉害了 都向前看了 |
[12:28] | No, wait. What? No. | 不 等下 什么 不 |
[12:30] | Hey, fool! Fool follower! | 蠢货 蠢货追随者 |
[12:33] | – We got here first. – Yeah! Buzz off! | -我们先来的 -就是 滚开 |
[12:35] | You really think you’re gonna be able to chew through that steel | 你真的觉得你能用你那口烂牙 |
[12:37] | with your meth teeth? | 咬断铁丝吗 |
[12:39] | Maybe. We believe in ourselves. | 也许呢 我们相信自己 |
[12:45] | No, Ang, she’s right. We need a key. | 不 安 她说得对 我们需要钥匙 |
[12:48] | Like a skeleton key. | 比如万能钥匙[骷髅钥匙] |
[12:50] | No. No way. Skeletons freak me out. | 不 不行 我害怕骷髅 |
[12:53] | Well, maybe we could melt it. You got a lighter? | 我们可以用火烧 有打火机吗 |
[12:56] | No… Oh, but, once I saw this video | 没有 但我看过一个视频 |
[13:00] | where all you’ll need is a lemon, and steel nails, | 说只要有柠檬 钢钉 |
[13:02] | and copper pegs, and plain wire, and coated wire, and steel wool, | 铜轴 光面和涂层金属丝 钢丝球 |
[13:05] | and some kind of kindling to make a fire. | 再加上点火器就可以生火了 |
[13:07] | We could totally do that. | 我们可以的 |
[13:09] | I don’t know. Where are we gonna find a lemon? | 是吗 我们上哪弄柠檬啊 |
[13:11] | Come on. I got an idea. | 我有办法了 |
[13:14] | When life gives you lemons… | 当生活给了你柠檬… |
[13:14] | 谚语 当生活让给了你柠檬[引申义为:让你不如意] 你就用来做柠檬汁 | |
[13:17] | We need, like, lots of CCs of medicine stat! | 我们需要大量药品 |
[13:20] | Is he still breathing? | 他还有气吗 |
[13:21] | You check. He puked on himself | 你看看 他吐了一身 |
[13:22] | and if I get too close, I get the pukes. | 我靠太近会沾到身上 |
[13:24] | I’m like that. | 好像沾到了 |
[13:25] | Sophia! Sophia Burset. Come on, wake the fuck up. | 索菲娅 索菲娅·伯赛特 你醒醒 |
[13:28] | We need help here. | 过来帮忙 |
[13:29] | What do we do for a gunshot wound? Come on. | 枪伤怎么处理 快来 |
[13:33] | That’s a lot of blood. | 流了好多血 |
[13:34] | Looks like they hit a vein or something. | 好像射中了血管 |
[13:36] | You need to stop the bleeding. | 你们得先止血 |
[13:37] | – No shit. – Anyone got a tampon? | -可不是吗 -谁有卫生棉 |
[13:39] | You can stick one in the wound, then apply pressure. | 往伤口里塞一个 按住止血 |
[13:41] | Ain’t nobody got tampons. | 没人有卫生棉 |
[13:42] | Those things are like wheat pennies around here. | 那玩意儿在这就像林肯铜币一样精贵 |
[13:44] | Where you been? | 你还不懂吗 |
[13:44] | She don’t use tampons. Don’t be insensitive. | 她不用卫生棉的 说话注意点 |
[13:47] | – I forgot. – Can you get him out of there? | -我忘了 -把他弄出来吧 |
[13:49] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[13:54] | I need a doctor. | 我需要医生 |
[13:56] | Well, you got me. I used to be a fireman. | 只有我 我当过消防员 |
[13:59] | I’m trained in emergency medicine. | 受过急救培训 |
[14:00] | No, I need a surgeon, not a fucking fire-tranny. | 我要的是外科医生 不是什么消防人妖 |
[14:03] | Hey, I don’t care if you bleed out. | 你血流光了我也不在乎 |
[14:06] | I can get back to my magazine, | 我可以继续看杂志 |
[14:07] | and you can die on the floor and go straight to hell. | 你就慢慢死在这里 直接下地狱 |
[14:10] | No, you got to. He can’t die on us… | 不 你得救他 不能让他死在我们手上 |
[14:13] | or that’s a murder charge. | 不然会被指控谋杀的 |
[14:15] | He can’t die. Please. It’s not for him. It’s for me. | 他不能死 求你了 不为他 为我 |
[14:18] | Did you do this? | 是你干的吗 |
[14:19] | No, but– | 不是 但… |
[14:20] | Yo, his skin be going all gray like he’s cloudy and overcast. | 他的皮肤都变灰了 像乌云一样 |
[14:24] | Please. | 求你了 |
[14:26] | For you. Not for him. | 为了你 不为他 |
[14:29] | Find me some disinfectant and something like gauze, | 给我找些消毒剂 纱布之类的 |
[14:33] | some tweezers. | 还要几把镊子 |
[14:34] | And honestly, if you still got drugs around here, | 说真的 如果你们谁有毒品 |
[14:37] | you might wanna give him a taste. | 给他一点吧 |
[14:39] | No way. That’s more valuable | 想得美 那可比 |
[14:40] | than wheat pennies and tampons put together. | 林肯铜币和卫生棉加起来都值钱 |
[14:42] | Would bleach work as disinfectant? | 漂白水能当消毒剂用吗 |
[14:44] | No. No! No. | 别别别 |
[14:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:48] | Let’s see if he lives before you go thanking me too much. | 先别谢我 看他能不能活下来吧 |
[14:55] | Looks like someone forgot to do laundry. | 看来有人忘洗内裤了 |
[14:59] | You wanna move it to the side for me, cowboy? | 你能把它挪个边吗 |
[15:01] | It’s in my way. | 碍着事了 |
[15:14] | – What? – I’m super mad at you. | -干嘛 -我对你非常生气 |
[15:17] | Is this because I wouldn’t let you use my apricot facial scrub? | 是因为我不让你用我的杏仁面部磨砂膏吗 |
[15:19] | It was at the end of the tube, I swear. You could check, even. | 因为快没了 我发誓 不信你去看 |
[15:23] | How could you go to a riot without me? | 你怎么能抛下我自己去参加暴乱 |
[15:25] | What happened to “Team Flaritza”? | 说好的”弗娜丽萨小分队”呢 |
[15:27] | I got called up for van duty last minute. | 当时我被叫去开车了 |
[15:29] | And I thought we decided on Team Maraca. | 我们不是玛丽娜卡小分队吗 |
[15:31] | No, we didn’t. | 才不是好吗 |
[15:32] | We said that that sounded like two rumba shakers, | 我们说过这听起来像两个跳伦巴的 |
[15:34] | not two unique individuals sharing one nickname. | 不是两个特别的人共享一个称号的感觉 |
[15:36] | Oh, yeah, that’s right. | 对 没错 |
[15:38] | I came down a whole other hallway from you. | 我大老远跑过来找你 |
[15:40] | You were supposed to be my riot buddy. | 你本该是我的暴乱搭档的 |
[15:42] | Did you see me push him? And then kick him later? | 你看见我推他 踢他了吗 |
[15:45] | Of course I did. | 当然了 |
[15:46] | That was some excellent pushing and kicking, | 干得漂亮 |
[15:49] | but I would’ve gotten in some, you know, head shots. | 但我想来点爆头那种的 |
[15:51] | I was getting to that. | 本来想这样的 |
[15:52] | Working the body first, | 先热热身 |
[15:53] | and then that was gonna be, like, my finale. | 最后再来个压轴 |
[15:55] | Boot right in his stupid, evil face. | 对着他又蠢又丑的脸就是一脚 |
[15:57] | Shit. I would’ve loved that. | 如果这样的话就太好了 |
[15:59] | Gloria came and pooped my whole party. | 后来歌洛丽娅来了 毁了我的计划 |
[16:01] | And I’m sorry we couldn’t go together, but– | 我很遗憾我们不能一起 但… |
[16:03] | Oh, I don’t think so. | 不是吧 |
[16:05] | Girl, you wanna be the jefa in charge, you can’t be napping. | 妹子 想当老大现在可不能睡觉 |
[16:08] | There’s shit to do, shit that might need a gun to do. | 还有事要处理 可能会用到枪 |
[16:10] | The Nazi chicks, they might need backup | 纳粹小妞围捕警卫的时候 |
[16:12] | while they’re rounding up the guards. | 可能需要支援 |
[16:14] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[16:15] | Don’t matter if you’re tired. | 你累了又怎样 |
[16:17] | Whoa, I said I’m tired. | 我说我累了 |
[16:19] | I’m gonna rest for a bit, | 我要休息一会儿 |
[16:20] | and then I’ll go get shit done, or whatever. | 然后再来处理这些事 |
[16:23] | Sounds good to you? | 有意见吗 |
[16:25] | Best plan ever. | 好极了 |
[16:31] | I’m heading out. | 我要走了 |
[16:32] | You know, you could probably leave your boxes packed. | 你最好把东西都打包好再走 |
[16:34] | Easier to clear out when MCC calls and fires you. | 世纪挑战公司解雇你时要清理办公室也方便些 |
[16:37] | Where the hell did you put my radio and the goddamn phone cord? | 你他妈把我的无线电和电话线放哪了 |
[16:39] | I gotta shut this fucking alarm, and I can’t reach my people. | 我要把警报关了 现在谁也联系不上 |
[16:43] | Where’d you put it? | 你放哪了 |
[16:43] | I don’t know. Didn’t your assistant pack everything up? | 我不知道 不是你助理整理的吗 |
[16:46] | Right. Move outta the way. | 对 让路 |
[16:52] | Nothing. Label makers. | 没有 标签打印机 |
[16:54] | Empty goddamn Good & Plenty boxes. | 还他妈有空的糖果包装盒 |
[16:56] | Some organization you run. | 这就是你管的机构 |
[16:58] | Ran. | 管过的机构 |
[16:59] | You got a problem with how I do shit, pretty boy? | 你对我做事的方式有意见吗 小白脸 |
[17:02] | Taystee? What are you doing? | 美味姐 你这是干什么 |
[17:06] | I’m telling the real story, ’cause you sure the hell didn’t. | 我来说出真相 因为你肯定没说 |
[17:09] | Where the fuck the cameras go? | 摄像的在哪 |
[17:11] | They left to go home, | 他们回去了 |
[17:13] | which is what I’m gonna do. | 我也要走了 |
[17:14] | – So, excuse me. – Oh, oh, wait. Excuse you? | -失陪了 -等等 失陪 |
[17:16] | I don’t think so. | 那可不行 |
[17:18] | Hey, you ever been whacked | 你有被人使劲 |
[17:20] | in the head full force with a chair leg? | 用椅子腿打过头吗 |
[17:22] | Yeah, see, and this screw right here looks pretty rusty. | 你看 这钉子挺锈的了 |
[17:25] | I think you gonna need a shot for tetanus if you live. | 你即便没死也得打针破伤风吧 |
[17:29] | Oh, hell no. | 胆子很大啊 |
[17:33] | Stay the fuck down, Captain America, | 好好蹲着 美国队长 |
[17:34] | or you ain’t never makin’ babies. | 不然让你断子绝孙 |
[17:36] | Jesus Christ! Are you insane? | 我的天 你疯了吗 |
[17:38] | No, she’s angry. We’re all angry. | 不 她很生气 我们都很生气 |
[17:41] | You done our girl wrong, Mr. Caputo, | 你对不起我们朋友 卡普托先生 |
[17:44] | and you gonna fix it. | 你要做出弥补 |
[17:47] | Taystee… this is a very delicate situ– | 美味姐 这事没你想得那么… |
[17:54] | You gonna make this right. | 你要把事情解决 |
[18:33] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! Time out, time out. I come in peace. | 慢着 慢着 我没有恶意 |
[18:35] | And you go the same way. | 你也没有恶意地离开吧 |
[18:37] | Will you put that thing down, please? Just… Come on. | 能把那东西放下吗 拜托 |
[18:40] | Can’t we both be here? | 我们不能都待在这儿吗 |
[18:41] | – No. – Come on. | -不能 -拜托 |
[18:42] | Clearly we both have a similar plan, huh? | 显然我们有相同的打算 对吧 |
[18:44] | Maybe we can help each other. | 也许我们可以互相帮助 |
[18:47] | What did he take from you? | 他拿走了你的什么 |
[18:48] | My dignity, my humanity and my sleep. | 我的尊严 人性 还有睡眠 |
[18:52] | Well, he took my carved soaps. | 他拿走了我雕刻的肥皂 |
[18:54] | What? He took your what? | 什么 他拿走了你的什么 |
[18:57] | It’s my art. And I spent a lot of time on them. | 那是我的作品 我花了很多时间 |
[19:00] | And they’re beautiful. | 非常漂亮的肥皂 |
[19:01] | And… and that piece of shit Paul Bunyan confiscated them, | 被那个该死的伐木巨人没收了 |
[19:04] | and I want them back. | 我要拿回来 |
[19:05] | Not my circus, not my monkeys. | 事不关己 高高挂起 |
[19:07] | Oh, I like that. Did you come up with that? | 这话不错 是你编的吗 |
[19:09] | No, it’s Polish. | 不 是波兰谚语 |
[19:11] | Oh, I mean, I’m not a huge fan of Poles. | 好吧 我不太喜欢波兰人 |
[19:14] | No, me neither, but they have some good maxims. | 我也是 但他们有不少好谚语 |
[19:16] | Oh, Jesus, this is heavy. | 天哪 这太重了 |
[19:19] | Go. Look for your soaps. | 去找你的肥皂去 |
[19:24] | Anything I can keep an eye out for for you? | 需要我帮你找什么吗 |
[19:27] | Or is the point simply to just vent through wanton destruction? | 还是只是为了发泄肆意破坏 |
[19:31] | I’m looking for revenge. | 我是来报仇的 |
[19:34] | When spider webs unite, they can tie up a lion. | 蜘蛛网联结在一起 可以网住狮子 |
[19:38] | That’s African. I learned it on safari. | 这是非洲格言 我在网上看到的 |
[19:41] | – Bingo! – What did you find? | -找到了 -找到了什么 |
[19:44] | Oh! Aren’t they nice? | 它们漂亮吧 |
[19:47] | Wonderful. | 棒极了 |
[19:49] | What else is in there? What’s that book? | 里面还有什么 那是什么书 |
[19:56] | Jesus. What a dork. You should use this. | 天哪 真是个蠢货 你可以用这个 |
[20:01] | It’s petty. | 感觉还不够 |
[20:02] | I don’t know. It’s hella embarrassing. | 说不好 反正挺丢人的 |
[20:13] | – We totally could have ditched him. – And then what? | -我们本可以躲开他的 -然后呢 |
[20:16] | Then we could be off somewhere. | 然后我们可以躲到别的地方 |
[20:18] | I don’t know, we could be fooling around. Maybe– | 我也说不好 可以乱搞一下 也许 |
[20:20] | I’m just saying. I always miss all the fun. | 我说说而已 我总是错过那些有趣的事 |
[20:23] | I missed the lake. I missed the riot. | 我错过了那个湖 错过了暴乱 |
[20:26] | The mass shooter roaming the halls? | 还有走廊发生的枪击事件 |
[20:28] | Poor you. Lie there and ride it out. | 真可怜 躺好忍着吧 |
[20:30] | We’re all going to die. | 我们都要死了 |
[20:32] | Thanks for that. | 多谢提醒 |
[20:34] | Why isn’t this thing working? | 这为什么用不了 |
[20:35] | They cut all the phones and TVs | 他们切断了所有电话和电视 |
[20:37] | so we couldn’t hear the news and get mad. | 不想让那些新闻激怒我们 |
[20:40] | And that’s working great, huh? | 这很奏效 对吧 |
[20:41] | What if there’s actually an emergency? Like a fire or something? | 如果真的发生紧急情况呢 比如火灾之类的 |
[20:45] | Listen to me. There ain’t no fire. | 听我说 没有什么火灾 |
[20:46] | There’s a guard out there going full-on San Bernardino. | 外面有个警卫发疯似地开枪 |
[20:48] | This is where you want to be. | 你们待在这里是最好的 |
[20:50] | Until he bursts in and we’re all sitting ducks. | 等他冲进来我们只能等死了 |
[20:53] | I’ll keep you safe. | 我会确保你们安全的 |
[20:54] | I’m so reassured. | 我真是放心啊 |
[20:56] | Anyone out there? | 有人在吗 |
[20:58] | Hey, man. You hear about Humps? | 你听说小汉的事了吗 |
[20:59] | That he’s gone all Virginia Tech? | 他疯狂搞大屠杀的事吗 |
[21:01] | It’s not good, dude. Where are you? | 情况很糟 老兄 你在哪 |
[21:03] | Well, I’d rather not say over the walkie, | 我不太想用对讲机说 |
[21:05] | but I’ve got half a dozen inmates on the ground. | 但是我这边有六个犯人在地上趴着 |
[21:07] | We’re holding tight. We gotta get in control of this, man. | 我们快坚持不住了 得尽快控制局面 |
[21:13] | Oh, shit. We gotta step it up. | 该死 我们得快点了 |
[21:16] | Hey, inmates, on the ground now! | 犯人们 趴下 |
[21:18] | Everyone on the ground, now! | 所有人都趴下 |
[21:19] | You think they’re running from Humps? | 她们是在逃离小汉吗 |
[21:20] | I don’t know. I mean, an awful lot of them are smiling. | 我不知道 很多人都在笑 |
[21:23] | Ah! What the fuck? | 搞什么鬼 |
[21:24] | Oh, absolutely not. | 想都别想 |
[21:37] | Hey. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[21:38] | Come here! No! | 过来 |
[21:40] | Oh, fuck. | 妈的 |
[21:41] | You should’ve shaved it off like we told you. | 你早该听我们的把头发剃掉 |
[21:44] | Bet you’re regretting it now. | 现在后悔了吧 |
[21:45] | I’m not a fucking Nazi skinhead. | 我可不是什么纳粹光头 |
[21:47] | I’m a white nationalist. | 我是白人民族主义者 |
[21:48] | And you’re on the fucking ground, too, baldy. | 你还不是一样被按在地上 秃子 |
[21:51] | We got three. | 我们抓住了三个 |
[21:54] | We got three! | 我们抓住了三个 |
[21:55] | I’m locked inside the ghetto bubble. Everyone’s gone crazy. | 我被锁在这个黑人区了 所有人都疯了 |
[21:58] | Is Humps out there really doing a Charleston, South Carolina? | 小汉是不是真的在搞大屠杀 |
[22:01] | Where the hell is Caputo? | 卡普托在哪里 |
[22:03] | And when is someone gonna turn off that daggum alarm? | 什么时候能有人把报警器关掉 |
[22:09] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[22:16] | Luschek, come… | 鲁斯切科 快 |
[22:18] | Go away! | 走开 |
[22:28] | Ugh! And they call me disgusting. | 他们还说我恶心 |
[22:34] | Let me the fuck in! | 让我进去 |
[22:36] | It’s Aurora, Colorado, out here, | 外面就是枪击屠杀现场 |
[22:38] | and we’re all in the movie theater. | 我们都被困在影院里 |
[22:39] | Come on, man, let me in! Help me! | 拜托 让我进去 帮帮我 |
[22:43] | Oh, fuck. | 该死 |
[22:46] | Okay, we have to cut the alarm. It’s making everyone nuts. | 我们得把报警器关了 都快把大家逼疯了 |
[22:50] | Are you hurt? Where are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 伤到了哪里 |
[22:51] | Oh. No, I’m fine. It’s period blood. Heavy flow. | 不 没事 这是我的经血 量很多 |
[22:55] | Get the fuck out of here, then. | 滚出去 |
[22:56] | You have to cut the alarm, Luschek. | 鲁斯切科 你得把报警器关了 |
[22:59] | You don’t think I would if I could? | 我要是能关早就关了 |
[23:00] | I have sensitive cochlea. I’m dying in here. | 我的耳蜗很敏感 我都被吵死了 |
[23:03] | But the only way is with a key, | 唯一的办法就是用钥匙 |
[23:04] | and only Caputo and Piscatella have keys. | 但只有卡普托和皮斯科特拉有钥匙 |
[23:05] | No, that can’t be the only way. | 不 肯定不止一个办法 |
[23:06] | Can’t we, you know, cut some wires or something? | 难道不能把线切断之类的吗 |
[23:09] | We? Piss off, Bloody Mary. | 我们吗 滚吧 血腥玛丽 |
[23:11] | I’m not helping you. | 我才不会帮你 |
[23:13] | I’m making earplugs out of pencil erasers. | 我要用铅笔上的橡皮做耳塞 |
[23:16] | You know, Flores is outside with a shiv, | 弗洛雷斯可是拿着刀在外面 |
[23:18] | and I’m closer to the door than you are. | 而我比你离门更近 |
[23:21] | Flores? You out there? | 弗洛雷斯 你在外面吗 |
[23:24] | Where’s a fucking hammer when you need one? | 要用锤子的时候就偏偏没有 |
[23:27] | You hear that? | 听见了吗 |
[23:29] | She said she’s ready to | 她说她要 |
[23:30] | gut you like a shark that’s eaten a toddler. | 像鲨鱼吃小孩一样掏出你的肠子 |
[23:51] | If you’re… if you’re coming in here to have sex or whatever, | 如果你进来是想做爱什么的 |
[23:55] | you can do it, but I’m gonna be here | 随你便 但是我要在这里 |
[23:58] | reading Rilke out loud in German. | 大声用德语朗读《里尔克》 |
[24:02] | Is there anybody else here with you? | 这里还有别人吗 |
[24:04] | No. | 没有 |
[24:05] | Not anymore. | 不再有了 |
[24:07] | I chased them away with my sadness. | 我用悲伤赶走了她们 |
[24:10] | And I’ll chase you away, too. | 也会赶走你的 |
[24:12] | No, well, sad doesn’t scare me. | 不 悲伤吓不住我 |
[24:15] | I am staying put until the cavalry comes. | 特警来之前我要原地不动 |
[24:18] | Train has gone way off the tracks out there. | 外面鸡拿耗子猫打鸣 全乱套了 |
[24:20] | Oh, yeah, like it’s chugging along in here. | 是啊 说得这里就有多好似的 |
[24:26] | I… I can’t stop crying. | 我一直止不住想哭 |
[24:31] | You will. | 你会的 |
[24:33] | In this lifetime, you will | 走过一生 你会被 |
[24:34] | be amazed by what you can get over, darling. | 自己克服磨难的能力震惊到的 亲爱的 |
[24:38] | Babies get thrown in dumpsters and survive. | 扔进垃圾箱的婴儿都能大难不死 |
[24:41] | Uh, teenagers crash their cars, | 青少年驾车肇事 |
[24:43] | and break their hearts and OD on coke. They live. | 损害身心 吸毒过量 照样活着 |
[24:47] | Adults get worn down and compromise and fail, | 成年人饱受磨难 妥协低头 失败受挫 |
[24:50] | and they’re still keeping | 仍旧在手机上 |
[24:51] | track of their steps on their cell phones. | 坚持记录自己的步数 |
[24:55] | We are so fuckin’ resilient. | 我们就他妈这么抗造 |
[24:57] | Even when we really don’t want to be. | 即使是心不甘情不愿的 |
[24:59] | Um… I’ve already tried to kill myself once. | 我已经试过一回自杀了 |
[25:03] | And you are still here, right? | 但你还活着呢 对吧 |
[25:07] | Not so easy to shake this mortal coil. | 摆脱尘世烦恼并非易事 |
[25:12] | Until someone sits on you till you die. | 直到有人把你活活坐死了 |
[25:17] | Yes, well… | 是啊 |
[25:20] | Yes, there is that. | 是 说得没错 |
[25:28] | Come on, you’re hurting me! Stop! | 住手 你弄疼我了 |
[25:31] | Get your fucking hands off! | 把你的臭手拿开 |
[25:33] | I don’t think so. | 这可不行 |
[25:36] | No! No, no, no, please. | 不 不不不 拜托 |
[25:41] | Motherfucker! | 我去你妈的 |
[25:49] | – Uh, that’s a lot of them. – Yep. | -她们人好多 -对 |
[25:50] | Yeah, we should, uh… | 对 我们应该 |
[25:52] | We got four of them, right? Huh? That’s enough. | 我们抓到了四个 对吧 够多的了 |
[25:54] | – Yeah, that’s plenty. – Yeah. | -对 相当多了 -没错 |
[25:56] | Tough guy. | 硬汉 |
[25:58] | Fucking guards. What’s up, bitches? | 该死的警卫们 瞅啥呢 死贱人 |
[25:59] | What you gonna do? | 你们想怎么样 |
[26:09] | Uh, what do we do now? | 现在我们怎么办 |
[26:19] | – We get his keys. – But how? | -得拿到他的钥匙 -怎么拿 |
[26:22] | Distraction. | 分散注意力 |
[26:23] | Show him your tits and I’ll get the keys, and then we run. | 你给他看奶子 我趁机拿钥匙 然后跑 |
[26:26] | Look at this fat guy. He can’t outrun us. | 看他那肥样儿 他跑不过我们的 |
[26:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:35] | Jesus! | 老天爷 |
[26:36] | Hey, what you doing on the floor? | 你们趴地上干什么 |
[26:38] | Come on. We’ve taken over. | 都起来 这地方是我们的了 |
[26:39] | Yeah, for real. We got guard hostages and everything. | 真的 我们抓了警卫做人质什么的 |
[26:42] | It’s bananas out there. It’s like a party, except terrifying. | 外面都癫狂了 像场大派对 除了恐怖点 |
[26:45] | Are people getting mass shot by a mass shooter? | 有射手在进行大规模射击吗 |
[26:47] | No, someone popped a guard in the leg. That’s it. | 没有 有人冲警卫的腿开了一枪 没别的 |
[26:50] | All of you, get back down on the floor. | 所有人 回来趴在地上 |
[26:51] | Uh-uh! I’m in charge here. | 不不 这里我说了算 |
[27:02] | Nah, I like… I like carpet. I always have. | 不 我喜欢地毯 一直很喜欢 |
[27:04] | Carpet I prefer because it’s soft, for one. | 因为地毯软软的 这是其一 |
[27:07] | And two, if you drop shit, it doesn’t break. | 其二 如果摔了东西 也不会坏 |
[27:08] | And also, you don’t get splinters. | 而且 还不会有木刺 |
[27:10] | – And you can munch it. – Okay. | -还可以在上面给妹子来一口 -好吧 |
[27:16] | Oh, Jesus. | 老天爷 |
[27:20] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[27:23] | You didn’t see me. | 你没见过我 |
[27:26] | No, ‘course not. | 没 当然没 |
[27:29] | Do you want a snack or something? | 要来点零食吗 |
[27:31] | Yeah, I’ll take some Twizzlers if you got. | 有的话给我搞点扭扭糖 |
[27:32] | Yeah, we have Twizzlers. | 扭扭糖有的 |
[27:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:53] | You forgot salty. Now he doesn’t have the magic combination. | 你忘了配咸的 他尝不到甜咸的奇妙组合了 |
[27:56] | Idiot. | 蠢货 |
[28:03] | This where you’re keeping guards? We got a big one here for you. | 警卫都关在这里吗 我们送来个大块头 |
[28:06] | Hey, Daya, we need you again. We gotta open the door. | 达娅 又需要你了 我们得开下门 |
[28:22] | Oh, what about Bang Bang? | 磅磅怎么样 |
[28:23] | No, that’s the kid from Flintstones. That’s no good. | 不要 是摩登原始人里的小孩 不好 |
[28:28] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:29] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[28:31] | You talkin’ about me? | 你们在讨论我吗 |
[28:33] | We were trying to guess what your nickname could be | 我们在猜你转到重刑监狱后 |
[28:34] | when you go to Max. | 会被起个什么外号 |
[28:37] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[28:39] | Nothing. I mean, I think you were totally brave. | 没什么 我认为你无比勇敢 |
[28:42] | You, like, fucked up your whole life so that we could be free. | 你赔上一生换取了我们的自由 |
[28:45] | And I don’t think no one | 我想重刑监狱的人 |
[28:45] | is gonna mess with you in Max when they hear. | 听说这事后 都不敢惹毛你 |
[28:47] | You know how bitches gossip. Everyone gonna know you a badass. | 流言纷飞 谁都会知道你屌炸天的 |
[28:51] | Maybe they call you Badass. | 他们可能会叫你屌炸姐 |
[28:53] | No, a nickname can’t be with “Bad” and “Ass” in it. | 不 “屌”和”炸”不能同时拿来当外号 |
[28:55] | How about Sexy Ass? | 性感炸弹怎么样 |
[28:58] | But then no one’s gonna know how hard she is, yo. | 但这样就没人知道她有多猛了 |
[29:00] | – Cold Ass Diaz? – Get off the ass track. | -高冷屌姐迪亚茨 -放弃用屌吧 |
[29:02] | How about Dominator? The Dominator. | 统治者怎么样 统治者 |
[29:05] | Too kinky. | 太变态 |
[29:05] | You know, you can’t keep shooting things down without pitching. | 你不出主意就算了 还一个劲儿否定我 |
[29:14] | 她的名字叫珀比·华盛顿 她为人和善忠诚 聪明 是我们最出色的图书管理员 她不该被关押在这里 更不该死在这里 她是被谋杀的 狱警贝利谋杀了她 | |
[29:23] | Now, you gonna read the words just like they written. | 你要照着上面写的读出来 |
[29:26] | You hear me? | 听到没 |
[29:28] | No one’s gonna be able to hear with the alarm going off. | 警报响着没人能听清楚说的什么 |
[29:32] | – What? – Exactly. | -你说什么 -就像这样 |
[29:37] | Can you stop with the cracking? | 你能别嗑了吗 |
[29:40] | – Nope. -Which wire am I supposed to cut? | -不行 -我应该剪哪根线 |
[29:44] | Hmm… the blue one. | 蓝色那根 |
[29:54] | You’re full of shit. | 你就满嘴放屁 |
[30:11] | – Shit. – Told ya. | -妈的 -我就说吧 |
[30:15] | That was the main power. | 那是总电源 |
[30:16] | Then how is this fucking alarm still ringing? | 那警报怎么他妈的还在响 |
[30:19] | It’s got its own power source. | 警报电源单独供能 |
[30:28] | See? Blue. | 看到没 是蓝色 |
[30:32] | You are such an asshole. | 你个混蛋 |
[30:34] | You really gotta learn to trust more. | 你真得学学对人多些信任 |
[30:39] | Okay, we’re ready. | 好 准备好了 |
[30:41] | He looks shiny. | 他油光满面的 |
[30:42] | Man, this ain’t a beauty pageant. | 这又不是选美比赛 |
[30:45] | Go. | 开始 |
[30:47] | Read. | 读啊 |
[30:49] | You best be getting to work. | 你最好乖乖开始读 |
[30:54] | “Her name was Poussey Washington. | “她的名字叫珀比·华盛顿 |
[30:56] | She was kind and loyal, smart… | 她为人和善忠诚 聪明 |
[31:01] | and our best librarian.” | 是我们最出色的图书管理员” |
[31:04] | “She didn’t deserve to be in here… | “她不该被关押在这里 |
[31:07] | and she definitely didn’t deserve to die in here.” | 更不该死在这里” |
[31:16] | “She…” | “她” |
[31:20] | I can’t say that. | 这话我不能说 |
[31:29] | She was murdered. | 她是被谋杀的 |
[31:31] | CO Bayley murdered her. | 狱警贝利谋杀了她 |
[31:34] | And we want justice. | 我们需要公正的审判 |
[31:45] | This bathroom is really nice. | 这洗手间真不错 |
[31:49] | It’s got that pink soap that smells like almonds. | 有这种粉色香皂 闻起来像杏仁粉 |
[31:51] | It’s gonna be dark soon. And no power. | 一会儿天就黑了 还没电 |
[31:54] | So we need to find a place to hole up. | 我们得找个洞藏起来 |
[31:56] | Ah, you said “Hole.” | 你是说找个’洞’ |
[31:59] | Nice. I’m serious. | 老司机 我是说真的 |
[32:00] | Things are gonna go from nuts to insane around here in the dark. | 在黑暗里这儿会从狂热升级到疯狂 |
[32:05] | And you know when this is all over, | 并且等这事儿过了 |
[32:06] | there’s gonna be a massive investigation. | 会有大规模调查 |
[32:09] | There’s a chance that someone who’s not an idiot | 很可能会有个不那么傻的人 |
[32:11] | is gonna start asking questions about that dead guard again. | 开始过问那个死了的警卫 |
[32:14] | Stop it. You’re starting to spin out again. | 打住 你又开始妄想了 |
[32:16] | Stop yourself. Come on. Smell my fingers. | 你要控制你自己 来闻闻我手指 |
[32:20] | They smell like marzipan. | 闻起来像杏仁糖 |
[32:22] | “Smell my fingers” is a weird come-on line. | “闻我的手指”真是个诡异的荤段子 |
[32:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:28] | Come on my fingers, then? | 那不然 上我的手指 |
[32:30] | They’re so clean. | 可干净了 |
[32:34] | Why don’t we go try to find a | 不如我们找个 |
[32:36] | place where we don’t have to stay standing up. | 不用一直傻站着说话的地方 |
[32:43] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[32:47] | At least that fucking alarm went off. | 至少那该死的警报停了 |
[32:50] | It’s crazy-making. | 真让人发疯 |
[32:52] | I’m still hearing a buzzing noise. | 我耳朵现在还嗡嗡响 |
[32:55] | Wait. | 等等 |
[32:56] | No, I hear that, too. | 我也听见了 |
[33:09] | Howdy, stranger. | 你好 陌生人 |
[33:21] | It’s too thick and it’s bent. | 这针太粗了 还是弯的 |
[33:23] | This needle is for sewing in a hair weave, | 这本来是拿来编头发的 |
[33:25] | not stitching up a gunshot wound. | 不是拿来缝合枪伤的 |
[33:30] | This isn’t gonna work. | 这样不行 |
[33:31] | Okay, so let’s get him back on the cart, | 好吧 那把他搬回推车里 |
[33:33] | and we’ll roll him to medical. | 把他推去医务室 |
[33:37] | No. | 不 |
[33:38] | You gotta pull it together right now. | 你得打起精神来 |
[33:41] | Fake it. I don’t care. I can’t let this guy die. | 假装也行 我不管 我不能让他死 |
[33:45] | So get up, put one foot in front of the other, | 所以给我起来 动起来 |
[33:48] | and help me load this | 帮我把这袋人形垃圾 |
[33:50] | sack of shit back into the cart and roll now. | 扔回推车里然后开始推 |
[33:57] | Bring it closer. | 把车推近点 |
[34:03] | It’s like I got all this energy, you know? | 我感觉打了鸡血 |
[34:05] | Will you slow down? You got longer legs than me. | 你慢点行不 我没你腿长 |
[34:07] | No! No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[34:09] | I have to get out of here! | 我得离开这里 |
[34:19] | Shit. | 该死 |
[34:21] | I haven’t finished securing that side yet. | 那边我还没锁上 |
[34:27] | There. Now it’s locked up good. | 现在正式锁好了 |
[34:32] | Wait. | 等等 |
[34:33] | If you’re collecting guards, | 如果你们也在抓警卫 |
[34:35] | there’s that one from electrical hiding out in the front office. | 有个检修电路的藏在前面的办公室里 |
[34:38] | Guard hunt! | 猎警卫 |
[34:40] | Will you slow down? | 你慢点行吗 |
[35:03] | We’re back! Hey, who wants some drugs? | 我们回来了 谁想来点毒品 |
[35:06] | – Yum, yummy drugs. – I do. | -美味可口的毒品 -我要 |
[35:08] | No, Ang. We can’t let ’em back here. | 别 安琪 不能让她们回来 |
[35:09] | This is our turf, and we were here first. | 这是我们的地盘 我们先来的 |
[35:11] | Firsties keepsies! | 先来先得 |
[35:13] | But I want drugs! | 但我想要毒品 |
[35:16] | Okay, I got an idea, all right? | 好吧 我有个主意 |
[35:18] | Let’s all take a chill pill. Literally. | 我们都冷静一下 |
[35:21] | Now, I’m gonna come in there, I’m gonna open the gate, | 现在我要进来了 我要打开门 |
[35:24] | we’re all gonna swallow something wonderful. | 我们都能吃点好东西 |
[35:26] | And then, we’re gonna have a nice, civilized discussion. | 然后我们愉快而文明地聊聊天 |
[35:30] | You are not taking any pills. | 你不能嗑药 |
[35:32] | I know. I know, okay? I won’t. Just… just follow my lead here. | 我知道 我不会 你就听我指挥就行 |
[35:35] | Okay, but I wanna hold the keys. | 好吧 但是我要拿着钥匙 |
[35:37] | What are you whispering about? | 你们两个在偷偷摸摸说什么 |
[35:38] | We’re talking about who’s gonna hold the keys! | 我们在讨论谁拿钥匙 |
[35:41] | It’s me. | 就是我 |
[35:42] | I will hold the keys, I will open the cage, | 我会拿着钥匙 我会打开门 |
[35:45] | and I will select a medicine, and you will all stand aside. | 我会选好药片 你们都要在一旁站着 |
[35:50] | What am I getting? | 我有什么好处 |
[35:51] | The strongest Benzo you can find. | 最强效的苯二氮平 |
[35:52] | Bento? Bento? That… that’s a Japanese food. | 定食 定食 那…那是日本餐 |
[35:55] | Okay, fuck it. New plan. | 去死吧 新计划 |
[35:56] | New plan! New plan! | 新计划 |
[35:58] | I will hold the keys, I will open the cage, | 我拿着钥匙 我开门 |
[36:01] | and then Nicky will select something good | 妮琪来选药 |
[36:04] | because she is very good at drug selecting. | 她选药更在行 |
[36:07] | Oxy! Oxy! Oxy! Oxy! | 羟考酮 羟考酮 |
[36:08] | No! No, no, no, no. I want that pill that’s like super heroin. | 不 我要跟超级海洛因一样的药 |
[36:12] | We got any of that? It’s Fentanyl. | 我们有那种吗 芬太尼 |
[36:14] | Mmm, I can get the patch. | 我可以拿到贴剂 |
[36:15] | Or it could be an injectable. | 或者注射剂 |
[36:17] | Ooh! Should we inject stuff? | 我们能注射吗 |
[36:19] | I bet there’s, uh, needles in there. | 我打赌那里面 有针头 |
[36:21] | Excellent idea! Let’s all shoot up. | 好主意 我们都来注射吧 |
[36:26] | In you go, madame. | 您请进 女士 |
[36:31] | Hello! Is anybody here? | 有人吗 |
[36:33] | Just me. Everyone else has fled. Talk of a riot. | 只有我 其他人都跑了 说有暴动 |
[36:36] | The rumors are true. | 传闻是真的 |
[36:37] | We have a male, early 30s, | 男性 30出头 |
[36:39] | gunshot wound to the upper right thigh. | 右大腿上侧枪伤 |
[36:41] | I think they hit a vein. | 我认为伤到了静脉 |
[36:42] | – How long has he been unconscious? – He’s been in and out. | -他昏迷多久了 -一会儿醒一会儿昏迷 |
[36:44] | – And he’s lost a lot of blood. – Thanks for bringing him in. | -他失血过多 -感谢你带他来 |
[36:46] | If you got this, I’m gonna go check on Daya, okay? | 你这儿要是没问题的话 我得去看看达娅 |
[36:49] | You’re gonna need some help. I was a firema– firefighter. | 你需要助手 我曾是消防…员 |
[36:52] | Well, great. I’ll take all the help I can get. | 很好 我需要所有可能的帮助 |
[36:58] | Okay, you need to lose the shoes. | 你得把你的破鞋脱掉 |
[37:00] | The… the deal was for my bag and my phone, | 我们谈的条件是给你包和电话 |
[37:02] | and I think that that’s more than fair. | 那已经够多了 |
[37:04] | These were not on sale, and your feet look much bigger than mine. | 这可不是打折货 而且你脚比我大 |
[37:08] | You can keep your shoes. | 你可以留着鞋 |
[37:09] | Just hold them, so we can get to the door faster and quieter. | 拿在手里 这样就能安静迅速地走到门口 |
[37:14] | These floors look filthy. | 可是地板看起来很脏 |
[37:16] | Okay, I’m done. Piper, give her her shit back. | 我受不了了 帕波 把这些垃圾还她 |
[37:18] | How did you even get a phone in here? | 你是怎么把电话弄进来的 |
[37:20] | I put my phone in my underwear and nail clippers in my pocket | 我把电话藏进内衣 指甲刀放在上衣口袋 |
[37:23] | so when I buzzed through the metal detector, | 所以金属探测器响的时候 |
[37:24] | I was all, “Oh, here, just keep the clippers.” | 我就说”指甲刀给你吧” |
[37:26] | – And then I just walked right through. – Oh, my God. | -然后就这么进来了 -我的天 |
[37:27] | Isn’t that clever? | 聪明吧 |
[37:31] | Hey, hold up. She a hostage? | 等等 她是人质吗 |
[37:35] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:36] | Then you should take her to C-Dorm. | 那你应该带她去C区宿舍 |
[37:37] | They’re collectin’ all the hostages there. | 她们把所有的人质都关在那里 |
[37:39] | Easier to manage in bulk, you know? | 整群人好管理 |
[37:41] | I’d do it myself, but this one’s a handful. Aren’t you? | 我本想亲自动手 但得先搞定这家伙对吧 |
[37:45] | That’s for throwing the scissors at my head. | 这是惩罚你把剪刀扔到我头上 |
[37:46] | You lucky I got a thick skull. | 算你走运 我头骨厚 |
[37:49] | – That’s me, lucky. – Hey, can I have her jacket? | -是啊 走运 -我能要她的外套吗 |
[37:53] | – Give her your jacket. – What? No, it… | -把你的外套给她 -什么 不行 |
[37:55] | It goes with my dress. It’s an outfit. | 这跟我裙子是成套的 套装 |
[37:57] | It makes you look boxy, so give it up. | 你穿起来又矮又胖 所以交出来吧 |
[38:03] | It was really hiding your waist. | 这衣服真的不显腰身 |
[38:06] | Oh, um, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[38:08] | I, uh… | 我 |
[38:11] | Should we take the shoes, too? | 鞋子也要吗 |
[38:13] | Maybe to use the heels for weapons, but not to wear. | 高跟鞋可能可以用做武器 但别穿 |
[38:16] | They represent the patriarchy and the oppression of women. | 它们代表着男权社会和对女性的压迫 |
[38:19] | And they hurt like fuck. | 而且穿着超他妈痛 |
[38:21] | The shoes, too. | 鞋子也拿来 |
[38:22] | We called them. We called the shoes. | 我们抓到的人 鞋子也归我们 |
[38:25] | Don’t make me come over there. | 别逼我过去 |
[38:26] | Take them. Take the shoes. | 拿走吧 把鞋子拿走吧 |
[38:28] | ‘Kay. See ya. | 好了 再见 |
[38:30] | But, uh… | 但 |
[38:32] | We should have grabbed that bag, too. | 我们应该把那包也带上的 |
[38:34] | Later. | 晚点再说 |
[38:39] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[38:40] | Man, it locked again. How do you unlock it? | 又锁住了 怎么解锁 |
[38:45] | Okay! All right. All right. Uh… | 好的 知道了知道了 |
[38:47] | The number six, lowercase “P,” Capital “K,” | 数字六 小写的P 大写的K |
[38:50] | lowercase “A,” “B,” “S.” | 小写的ABS |
[38:53] | Six pack abs? | 六块腹肌 |
[38:54] | Ooh, I wanna see those. | 我想看看 |
[38:56] | All right, so… how do I post it? | 好吧 那我怎么上传 |
[39:01] | Man, where do I post it? | 我要上哪传 |
[39:03] | I got an old Myspace account. Still might work. | 我有个Myspace的老账号 可能还能用 |
[39:06] | Snapchat Snapchat. | |
[39:08] | I hear it’s all about Snapchat now. | 我听说现在大家都在玩快拍 |
[39:12] | What? Why’d you make that snort noise? | 怎么了 为什么发出那种不屑的声音 |
[39:16] | Snapchat is a closed system, and it only lasts a limited time. | 快拍是封闭系统 视频有时间限制 |
[39:19] | But if you tweet with a hashtag and a link, | 但如果你发推特加个标签 附上链接 |
[39:22] | it goes to Facebook, Instagram, etcetera. | 就可以传到脸书 Instagram之类的 |
[39:25] | Really increases your chance of going viral. | 真的会增加疯传的几率 |
[39:27] | You’re gonna want a quick, catchy clickbait. | 你需要一个能快速引人眼球的标题 |
[39:30] | All right, something to really grab the liberal market. | 真正能抓住自由主义群体的东西 |
[39:33] | – That’s who you want to appeal to. – Why are you helping them? | -他们是你需要吸引的人 -为什么帮她们 |
[39:36] | Because their message still exonerates MCC, | 她们的讯息会免除世纪挑战公司的责任 |
[39:38] | so what the hell do I care? | 所以我他妈有什么好在乎的 |
[39:39] | Bad apple guard. Sympathetic victim. | 无良的警卫 可怜的受害者 |
[39:41] | Justice will be served. | 正义终将得以伸张 |
[39:43] | That’s what I’ve been trying to convey since the beginning. | 从一开始我就一直想传达这种讯息 |
[39:45] | He was a kid who was under-trained, | 他还是个孩子 训练不足 |
[39:47] | in over his head, who made a grave and terrible mistake. | 一时糊涂 才犯下这么严重的错误 |
[39:51] | See, that’s not good for MCC. | 这对世纪挑战公司可不是好事 |
[39:54] | He was a kid who killed my friend. | 他是个杀了我朋友的孩子 |
[39:56] | My friend, who was a person, | 我朋友曾经是个活生生的人 |
[39:58] | and you didn’t say her name or nothing about her. | 你没有说出她的名字 什么事都没说 |
[40:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:03] | I know, and that was wrong, | 我知道这是不对的 |
[40:04] | but I was trying to prevent one tragedy from becoming two. | 但我想阻止一个悲剧演变成两个 |
[40:09] | Taystee, what’s your endgame here? | 美味姐 这里什么时候才能结束 |
[40:11] | How long do you think you can keep us? | 你觉得你能把我们拘在这里多久 |
[40:13] | They’re gonna notice you’re missing during count. | 清点人数的时候他们会发现你不见了 |
[40:14] | They’re gonna come looking for you. | 他们会来找你的 |
[40:15] | “Count.” That’s funny. | 清点人数 有意思 |
[40:17] | There ain’t no count. | 不会清点人数的 |
[40:20] | We in charge now. | 现在是我们说了算 |
[40:22] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[40:24] | Oh, shit. He don’t know. | 靠 他不知道耶 |
[40:27] | Why you think the alarm was going off, | 你觉得警报为什么响了 |
[40:28] | and the lights and everything? | 灯也灭了 全不工作了 |
[40:31] | Riot. | 暴乱 |
[40:33] | Okay, upload this on the Twitter. | 好了 把这个上传到推特去 |
[40:37] | You need an account. | 你需要个账户 |
[40:39] | Do it on yours! | 用你的 |
[40:41] | How long do you think this riot of yours can last? | 你觉得你们的暴乱能持续多久 |
[40:44] | As long as it takes. | 能持续多久就持续多久 |
[40:45] | For what to happen, exactly? | 期待能发生什么呢 |
[40:47] | I don’t know, for Bayley to get arrested. | 我不知道 逮捕贝利 |
[40:50] | For the guards to get fired. | 开除警卫 |
[40:52] | For the food to get better. | 提高饭菜质量 |
[40:54] | For classes and better jobs, and maybe, like, basic dignity. | 提供课程和更好的工作 至少有基本的尊严 |
[41:00] | We should write this shit down. | 我们该把这些写下来 |
[41:02] | Not good for MCC. | 对世纪挑战公司不是好事 |
[41:03] | Barring the arrest… I hope you get everything you want. | 除了逮捕贝利外 我希望其他都能实现 |
[41:08] | I’ve never been able to make a difference here. | 我从没能改善这里 |
[41:10] | Maybe you’ll have better luck. | 可能你们运气会更好 |
[41:12] | Maybe so. | 大概吧 |
[41:14] | But if you know anything about the history of riots, | 但如果你们知道暴乱的历史 |
[41:17] | you know they don’t end well. | 就该知道它们结局都不怎么好 |
[41:19] | They never end well. | 结局从没好过 |
[41:20] | We, we’re gonna get it done. | 我们会搞定的 |
[41:22] | I hope you do. | 我希望你能 |
[41:24] | Uh, I really have to pee. | 我真的得去尿尿 |
[41:26] | Oh, I can help you with that. | 我能帮你 |
[41:28] | See, just come up with a catchy tweet, get our video out, | 想出个吸引人的推文 把视频发出去 |
[41:31] | I give you my cup here. | 我就把这杯子给你 |
[41:32] | You know, this was delicious, by the way. | 顺便一提 这太好喝了 |
[41:34] | You know, a hint of cinnamon, vanilla bean. Delightful! | 一点点肉桂 香草豆 太好喝了 |
[41:40] | Uh, anyone mind if I drink this one, too? | 有人介意我把这杯也喝掉吗 |
[41:42] | You’ve had enough caffeine. | 咖啡因你摄入得够多了 |
[41:45] | All right. Go to my bag, get my hotspot. | 好吧 去翻我的包 拿下我的热点 |
[41:49] | I’ll upload for you. | 我帮你上传 |
[41:51] | Now, would somebody please untie my hands | 现在有人能帮我松绑 |
[41:54] | so that I can type and hold my own dick? | 这样我才好打字 自己拎着鸡巴尿尿吗 |
[41:56] | Oh, come on. You no fun. | 得了吧 你一点都不好玩 |
[42:05] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 我的天呐 |
[42:14] | She’s starting to lose it. | 她开始崩溃了 |
[42:16] | You think we can break out of here? | 你觉得我们可以逃出去吗 |
[42:19] | I don’t see how right now, | 现在看来不大能 |
[42:21] | but… it’s good that they’re falling apart. | 但她们在慢慢崩溃是好事 |
[42:25] | That alarm was going off forever. | 警报之前响了很久 |
[42:27] | Someone’ll come soon. Max guards. Police, maybe. | 很快会有人来的 重刑监狱警卫或警察 |
[42:31] | – SWAT. – Sure. Of course. | -反恐特警组 -没错 肯定会来的 |
[42:36] | Are you scared? | 你害怕吗 |
[42:39] | I’m not not scared. | 我没有不害怕 |
[42:42] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[42:43] | Not not. | 没有不害怕 |
[42:50] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[42:54] | Hey! You! | 嘿 说你呢 |
[42:57] | You on that side. You on the other side. | 你去这边 你去另一边 |
[42:59] | Stay away from each other. | 离对方远点 |
[43:00] | And I don’t wanna hear no talking between you. | 我不想听到你们讲话 |
[43:02] | You got that? Huh? You got it? | 懂了吗 听懂了吗 |
[43:09] | Daya, look. | 达娅 听着 |
[43:10] | You can’t let these guards see you like this. | 你不能让这些警卫看到你这样 |
[43:13] | You either gotta pull your shit together, or give me the gun. | 你要不振作起来 要不把枪给我 |
[43:18] | Okay, give me the gun. | 好了 把枪给我 |
[43:22] | Come on. | 快点 |
[43:25] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[43:26] | Get the fuck away from me! | 他妈的离我远点 |
[43:28] | Everybody get the fuck away from me! | 大家都离我远点 |
[43:33] | The fuck is happening here? | 他妈的这里怎么了 |
[43:37] | Fuck. | 操 |
[43:40] | So what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[43:42] | Now we hold tight, yeah? | 现在我们坚持住 |
[43:45] | The day is done. The battle is won. | 今天过完 我们就赢了 |
[43:49] | Speaking of holding tight. | 说到坚持住[抱紧] |
[43:51] | Hey, back off, eyeballs. | 退后 大眼妹 |
[43:54] | What? | 怎么了 |
[43:56] | I’m talking about the keys to the cage. | 我是说打开囚笼的钥匙 |
[43:59] | Oh, wait, so you thought I was talking about something else? | 等等 原来你想歪了 |
[44:03] | You see… you… you have a mental picture in your head, right? | 你看 已经脑补出画面了吧 |
[44:06] | Of me holding you tight. | 我抱住你的画面 |
[44:09] | And close. | 紧紧抱住 |
[44:11] | Oh, it was about the keys? | 原来你是在说钥匙吗 |
[44:12] | The keys? | 钥匙 |
[44:14] | Which, by the way, you are never going to get. | 顺便说下 你别想拿到钥匙 |
[44:18] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[44:19] | Even if you have to hide them some place very private? | 就算你把它藏到很私密的地方 |
[44:24] | And warm. And wet. | 温暖又潮湿的地方 |
[44:26] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[44:29] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[44:30] | Well, now I have to find some other place to hide them, don’t I? | 我得换个地方藏钥匙了 |
[44:49] | Is that really necessary? | 有这个必要吗 |
[44:51] | He brought a gun into the prison. | 他把枪带进了监狱 |
[44:53] | We could have been looking at a Fort Hood situation | 倘若他的枪没被夺走 他也没被射中 |
[44:55] | if he had not been disarmed and shot. | 没准就会发生胡德堡枪击事件了 |
[44:58] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[45:00] | I think we did good work. | 我们干得不错 |
[45:02] | I agree. | 同意 |
[45:31] | “She didn’t deserve to be in here… | “她不该被关押在这里” |
[45:35] | and she definitely didn’t deserve to die in here.” | “更不该死在这里” |
[45:40] | I can’t say that. | 这话我不能说 |
[45:44] | She was murdered. | 她是被谋杀的 |
[45:46] | CO Bayley murdered her. | 贝利狱警谋杀了她 |
[45:49] | And we want justice. | 我们需要公正的审判 |
[45:58] | “Her name was Poussey Washington. | “她的名字叫珀比·华盛顿 |
[46:01] | She was kind and loyal… | 她为人和善忠诚 |
[46:04] | – “…smart…” – I knew it. | -“聪明” -我就知道 |
[46:06] | – “…and our best librarian.” – I knew it. | -“是我们最出色的图书管理员” -我就知道 |
[46:12] | Oh, my God. Will you stop following us? | 天啊 你能别跟着我们了吗 |
[46:15] | We tried. You’re on your own. | 我们帮过了 你得靠自己了 |
[46:16] | Please. Please, I was only in for a meeting. | 求你了 我只是来开个会 |
[46:18] | Please, I don’t want to be a hostage or somebody’s bitch. | 拜托 我不想变成人质或者谁的性奴 |
[46:20] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Please help me. Please. | 天啊 求求你们帮帮我 |
[46:23] | She’s gonna be someone’s bitch so fast. | 她肯定很快就会被睡的 |
[46:25] | Maybe we should help her. | 也许我们应该帮她 |
[46:27] | What? | 什么 |
[46:27] | What happened to staying out of trouble and laying low? | 不是说好了不惹麻烦 低调行事吗 |
[46:30] | You have, what, three months left? | 你还有三个月就出去了吧 |
[46:32] | And God forbid my face ends up on TV when this thing gets bigger. | 这件事要是闹大 我可不能出现在电视上 |
[46:36] | We need to hide and ride it out. | 我们得躲起来 以求自保 |
[46:38] | – There is a puddle of blood on the floor. – But she’s so pathetic. | -地上有一大滩血 -但她太可怜了 |
[46:43] | She reminds me of me. | 她让我想起自己 |
[46:45] | How I was, but more annoying. | 过去的自己 不过比我更烦人 |
[46:47] | And I never wore suits or worked for a big corporation. | 我也从不穿套装或为大公司工作 |
[46:49] | And she’s older. | 她还比我老 |
[46:50] | Look, Al, I don’t want to not lay low, | 听着 小艾 我不想高调 |
[46:53] | but I also don’t want to lose my humanity. | 但我也不想失去人性 |
[46:57] | Again. | 再一次 |
[46:59] | I’m in an amends for bad behavior phase. | 我在改正自己的恶劣行为 |
[47:05] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[47:06] | But the minute she gets risky for us, we are ditching her ass. | 但她一旦危害到我们 马上扔下她 |
[47:09] | – Okay. – Get changed. | -好的 -换衣服 |
[47:11] | Welcome to Litchfield, inmate… | 欢迎来到利奇菲尔德 犯人… |
[47:14] | Ibrahim? | 易卜拉欣 |
[47:16] | No, you need to make up a different name. | 不 你得琢磨个别的名字 |
[47:18] | Amelia Von Barlow. | 阿米莉亚·冯巴洛 |
[47:19] | You had that ready to go. | 你都想好了 |
[47:21] | I once wrote a novella. | 我写过一次小说 |
[47:23] | Get your pants on, Von Barlow, | 穿好裤子 冯巴洛 |
[47:25] | and find some boots. | 找双鞋子 |
[47:27] | And yes, you will definitely be getting athlete’s foot. | 没错 你肯定会染上脚癣 |
[47:32] | Is this vomit? | 这是呕吐物吗 |
[47:36] | No. | 不 |
[47:37] | Prison slop. Yesterday’s dinner, I’m guessing. | 监狱流食 我猜是昨天的晚饭 |
[47:39] | It’s an easy mistake to make, though. | 不过确实很难分清 |
[47:41] | Hmm. Okay. | 好吧 |
[47:46] | Captain? | 队长 |
[47:47] | You suck! Fuck that bullshit! | 你弱爆了 去死吧 |
[47:53] | You coming out, or we coming in? | 你出来 还是我们进去 |
[47:58] | Get out here and suck my dick! | 出来 吸我的大屌 |
[48:01] | Get out, motherfucker. | 出来 狗娘养的 |
[48:06] | Put him with the others. | 把他跟其他人关在一起 |
[48:07] | Move, motherfucker! | 快走 傻逼 |
[48:09] | – Piece of shit. – Line him up! | -混蛋 -让他站好 |
[48:11] | You pat him down? | 你搜他身了吗 |
[48:13] | A lot. | 搜了好几遍 |
[48:14] | All the doors to the outside are secure. | 所有通往外面的门都锁住了 |
[48:16] | Whoa, I need to lie down. | 我得躺一会 |
[48:18] | Wake me up if there’s shit happening. | 如果事情有变 就叫我起来 |
[48:21] | Nice shoes. | 鞋子不错 |
[48:24] | – We got any more COs out there? – I got people looking. | -外面还有狱警吗 -有人盯着呢 |
[48:26] | I bet they all ran away before Blanca got the doors done. | 他们肯定趁白人妞把门锁好前逃走了 |
[48:32] | Maybe not. | 也许没有 |
[48:32] | Anybody out there? | 有人吗 |
[48:34] | Dixon? McCullough? Do you copy? | 迪克森 麦卡洛 收到了吗 |
[48:38] | Caputo? | 卡普托 |
[48:39] | Hello? Isn’t it, like, time for dinner or something? | 喂 是不是该吃完饭了 |
[48:43] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[48:44] | Anybody? | 有人吗 |
[48:47] | Nothing. | 没反应 |
[48:49] | I don’t know what the fuck’s going on. | 我不知道到底怎么回事 |
[48:52] | They’re all out there plotting your deaths. | 他们都在谋划怎么杀掉你 |
[48:54] | Shut the fuck up! | 快他妈闭嘴 |
[48:59] | Competitive table setting? | 摆桌大赛 |
[49:01] | Tablescape. It’s called tablescape. | 桌艺 这叫桌艺 |
[49:05] | Oh, hello. | 你好 |
[49:07] | We’re in here. | 是我们 |
[49:09] | You know if the phone works? | 你知道电话能用吗 |
[49:13] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[49:15] | It does. You need to leave now. | 能用 你们得离开了 |
[49:17] | We’re kind of in the middle of something, huh? | 我们正忙着呢 |
[49:24] | We can do this later. Do you mind if we take this with us? | 我们可以一会再忙 能让我们把它拿走吗 |
[49:29] | And… and these? | 还有这些 |
[49:30] | Do whatever you want. Just get out now. | 随便你 赶紧走就行 |
[49:33] | Getting… getting out. | 这就走 |
[49:35] | Okay, going. Thank you. | 好 这就走 谢谢你 |
[49:49] | Come on, Ma. | 拜托 妈 |
[49:51] | Pick up. Ma? | 快接电话 妈 |
[49:53] | Hello, you’ve reached Aleida’s phone, bitches. | 你好 我是阿蕾达 贱人们 |
[49:55] | Leave a message. | 留言吧 |