英文名称:How to Train Your Dragon:The Hidden World
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:18] | Quiet! | 安静 |
[01:28] | What are you? | 你是什么东西 |
[01:48] | You’re a demon! | 你是恶魔 |
[01:50] | No, no. I’m not a demon. | 不 不 我不是恶魔 |
[01:52] | I’m not a demon. | 我不是恶魔 |
[01:53] | See? Just a guy. | 看 只是个普通人 |
[01:55] | Just a guy here to rescue these dragons, so, uh… | 只是一个来救这些龙的普通人 所以… |
[01:58] | – But you walked through fire! – Dragon scales! | -但你从火里走了出来 -龙鳞 |
[02:00] | Dragons shed a lot. | 龙经常会掉鳞 |
[02:02] | No, I know a demon when I see one. | 不 我一看到恶魔就能认出来 |
[02:04] | No human legs are that skinny. | 人腿不可能这么细 |
[02:07] | Think that’s a good entrance? Get a load of me. | 你这叫什么闪亮登场 看看我的 |
[02:12] | I knew it! More demons! | 我就知道 还有更多的恶魔 |
[02:14] | Ah, it’s really just a nitwit | 不 这只是一个 |
[02:16] | who forgot to fireproof his butt. | 忘记给屁股涂防火层的蠢蛋 |
[02:17] | Hot, hot, hot, hot! | 烫烫烫烫 |
[02:19] | Guys, no, not yet! | 伙计们 别 先别下来 |
[02:22] | Behold, your worst nightmare. Behold. | 瞧好了 本大爷是你最可怕的噩梦 |
[02:24] | Along with his sister, who insisted on coming. | 还有我坚持要跟过来的妹妹 |
[02:27] | That’s my intro? | 你就这么介绍我吗 |
[02:29] | Guys, too soon. You always come in too soon. | 伙计们 太早了 你们总是登场太早了 |
[02:33] | Sorry, still getting the hang of my wings. | 抱歉 我还在习惯我的翅膀 |
[02:36] | Fishlegs, again with the baby? | 鱼脚司 你又带宝宝来了 |
[02:39] | – This is a raid. – I couldn’t find a sitter. | -这是偷袭 -我找不到保姆 |
[02:41] | Demons everywhere! | 到处都是恶魔 |
[02:43] | It’s the end of the world! | 世界要末日了 |
[02:47] | Astrid. I had him right where I wanted him. | 阿斯翠德 我本来把他都安排好了 |
[02:50] | And now he’s right where I wanted him. | 现在我把他安排好了 |
[02:52] | Let’s get to work. | 开工吧 |
[02:53] | Okay, we screwed that up, | 好吧 看来偷袭是没戏了 |
[02:55] | but at least nobody else knows we’re here. | 但是至少没人知道我们在这里 |
[03:01] | Easy, girl. It’s okay. | 放松点 丫头 没事的 |
[03:05] | We’re gonna get you out of here. | 我们会带你离开这里 |
[03:09] | A Crimson Goregutter! | 猩红长角龙 |
[03:17] | Look at this weirdo. | 看看这个怪家伙 |
[03:19] | Bet it’s super-dumb. | 它肯定超级蠢 |
[03:22] | Why can’t I get this cage open? | 我为什么打不开这个笼子 |
[03:24] | It slides. | 因为得滑开 |
[03:26] | Obviously. | 显然嘛 |
[03:27] | Attack! | 入侵者 |
[03:29] | – Get the rescues out of here! – Get that Night Fury! | -带救出来的龙离开这里 -抓住那头夜煞 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1096个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:156个,六级词汇:81个,GRE词汇:103个,托福词汇:130个,考研词汇:181个,专四词汇:148个,专八词汇:39个, 所有生词标注共:316个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:36] | No running on the deck! | 甲板上不得跑动 |
[03:38] | It’s slippery. You could fall. | 很滑 会摔倒的 |
[03:40] | Step aside! Let me handle the tough guy stuff. | 让开 让我来对付这些难缠的家伙 |
[03:46] | Yeah! That’s two for me. | 我干掉两个 |
[03:52] | Look out! | 小心 |
[03:54] | – No, no, no, no, no, no, no! – Sorry! | -不不不不 -对不起 |
[04:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:05] | Now, go get the rest, bud. | 快去救出其他人 伙计 |
[04:09] | I thought this was supposed to be a stealth mission. | 我还以为这是偷袭呢 |
[04:12] | Yeah, they always start that way. | 他们总是搞成那样 |
[04:13] | Look out! | 小心 |
[04:17] | Thanks, Stormfly! | 谢谢 风里飞 |
[04:20] | Oh, stop worrying. | 别担心 |
[04:22] | They’ll get it. | 他们会成功的 |
[04:28] | Eventually. | 最终会的 |
[04:30] | Move out! We got ’em all. | 撤退 全部救出来了 |
[04:32] | I’m gonna headlock every last one of you. | 我要把你们一个个锁头 |
[04:37] | – Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! – Amateurs. | -快走 快走 -菜鸟 |
[04:38] | – I was just getting started. – Clear out, guys! | -我才刚开始热身呢 -大家撤退 |
[04:40] | Go, go! | 快走 |
[04:42] | Don’t let them get away! | 别让他们跑了 |
[04:48] | Good hustle, boys! | 祝你们一无所获 伙计们 |
[04:52] | Toothless, time to go! | 没牙仔 该走了 |
[05:02] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[05:08] | You always have my back, bud. | 你永远是我的后盾 伙计 |
[05:27] | This is Berk, your new home away from home. | 这里是伯克岛 你们离家后的新家 |
[05:32] | A stunning, one-stop, | 这是一个非常完美 |
[05:33] | all-expense-paid dream destination. | 花销全免的一站式梦中之地 |
[05:37] | So, settle in and let your worries melt away. | 安顿下来 打消你们的担忧 |
[05:41] | The service here soars, the cuisine is fiery… | 这里服务到位 菜品火爆 |
[05:47] | …and the locals are as colorful as you get. | 当地居民还非常五彩纷呈 |
[05:50] | Any run-of-the-mill paradise boasts beaches and sunshine. | 所有自称的度假天堂都自吹有海滩和阳光 |
[05:55] | Well, not us. | 我们不会 |
[05:56] | We’ve got something no one else can touch. | 我们有其他人根本触及不到的东西 |
[06:00] | We, my friend, have dragons. Make room! | 朋友们 我们有龙 让一让 |
[06:03] | They’re coming! | 他们来了 |
[06:04] | Lots and lots of dragons. | 很多很多龙 |
[06:17] | Gang, meet our latest Berkians. | 伙计们 来认识一下新来的柏克岛民 |
[06:21] | Welcome to paradise, mate. | 欢迎来到天堂 伙计 |
[06:23] | – Our home is your home. – Well, aren’t you a beauty! | -我们的家就是你们的家 -真是个可人儿 |
[06:26] | Ah, you’re welcome. You’re welcome. | 不客气 不客气 |
[06:28] | I took on, like, a hundred trappers. | 我可是干掉了一百个捕龙猎手 |
[06:30] | A-a thousand trappers. | 一千个捕龙猎手 |
[06:31] | All with burning undies. | 穿着冒火的内裤 |
[06:33] | My thick, full beard almost caught on fire. | 我满脸浓密的胡子差点着火呢 |
[06:36] | Ugh. Just-just stop. | 别说了 |
[06:38] | So, uh, Hiccup’s mom, | 小嗝嗝的妈妈 |
[06:40] | any notes on my bone-crushing assault, | 对我的裂骨攻击有什么评价吗 |
[06:42] | or was it pretty much perfect? | 是不是近乎完美 |
[06:44] | Oh, it was indescribable. | 简直难以形容 |
[06:46] | And please, call me Valka. It has been a year. | 叫我瓦尔卡吧 都一年了 |
[06:49] | First-name basis. | 亲密到能直呼姓名了 |
[06:51] | I think the real hero of the day was Toothless. | 我觉得今天真正的英雄是没牙仔 |
[06:54] | Isn’t that right, bud? | 对吧 伙计 |
[06:55] | What would we do without you, oh, king of dragons? | 要是没有你我们该怎么办呢 龙族之王 |
[06:58] | What would we do? | 我们该怎么办呢 |
[07:00] | Well, we could train a lot harder, for one. | 首先 我们可以多勤加训练 |
[07:02] | That was pretty sloppy. | 刚刚真是太松散了 |
[07:04] | Astrid, uh, does have a point. | 阿斯翠德说得有道理 |
[07:07] | Perhaps you all rely a little bit too much on your dragons | 也许你们都有点太依赖于你们的龙 |
[07:10] | and not enough on one another. | 彼此之间的合作反而不够了 |
[07:12] | See? That’s exactly what I was saying. | 看 我就是这么说的嘛 |
[07:14] | Just listen up, guys. | 你们都得好好听啊 伙计们 |
[07:16] | Yeah, your mom’s super impressed with me. | 你妈妈超级喜欢我 |
[07:18] | I’m like the son she always wanted. | 她简直恨不得认我当儿子 |
[07:22] | Fishmeat. | 鱼肉仔 |
[07:22] | You found a new friend. | 你有新朋友了 |
[07:28] | Mind your heads! | 小心头 |
[07:48] | What good is having the king of dragons around | 要是龙族之王在这里却不维护好秩序 |
[07:51] | if he can’t keep the order? | 那有什么用 |
[07:53] | Hey, bud, do you want to do something here or…? | 伙计 你想做点什么还是… |
[08:02] | And where do you suppose we put these ones? | 你指望我们把这些家伙安置在哪里 |
[08:05] | Ah, we’ll make room. | 我们能腾出空间的 |
[08:08] | You brought back a Hobgobbler! | 你竟然带回来一只胡瓜龙 |
[08:11] | They’re a bad omen. We’re cursed. | 这是噩兆 我们被诅咒了 |
[08:14] | Nonsense. | 胡说 |
[08:15] | What harm could he do? | 他能做出什么乱子 |
[08:18] | No injuries. | 完全无害 |
[08:19] | They’re all a little shaken but otherwise healthy. | 肉有点颤 但是很健康 |
[08:22] | Now, who’s hungry? | 有谁饿了吗 |
[08:29] | Point is you can’t keep bringing dragons back here. | 我的重点是 你不能老是把龙带回到这里 |
[08:33] | Come on, boy. | 拜托 伙计 |
[08:34] | You’re just asking for trouble. | 你这只是在自找麻烦 |
[08:36] | No, you don’t, you little thief! | 不行 你这个小贼 |
[08:38] | Those trappers are getting closer by the day. | 那些捕龙者们离我们越来越近 |
[08:40] | We can handle them. We have the alpha. | 我们能对付他们 我们有领头龙 |
[08:42] | Ain’t that right, bud? | 是吗 伙计 |
[08:44] | Would you look at how happy they are? | 你看他们多开心啊 |
[08:47] | She’s awesome. | 她好棒 |
[08:49] | Gobber, relax. We did it. | 戈伯 放松 我们成功做到了 |
[08:52] | The world’s first dragon-Viking utopia. | 这里是全世界第一个龙与维京人的乌托邦 |
[08:54] | We made the dream a reality. | 我们让梦想成真了 |
[08:56] | Your dream maybe. Mine’s less crowded and more… | 这也许是你的梦想 我的梦想没有那么拥挤 更… |
[09:02] | …sanitary. | 卫生一点 |
[09:03] | Gobber, you’re not fooling anybody. | 戈伯 你骗不了别人 |
[09:05] | I know you love them. | 我知道你也爱他们 |
[09:11] | You’re supposed to be the generation | 你们这一代应该带领我们 |
[09:13] | that leads us into the future. | 走向未来的 |
[09:15] | Food fight! | 食物大战 |
[09:17] | Ooh, gorgeous. | 真美啊 |
[09:21] | – Watch the hair! – Good, Fishmeat. | -别弄乱我头发 -乖鱼肉仔 |
[09:25] | – Ugh! God help us. – Right between the eyes! | -上帝啊 -正中眉心 |
[09:27] | Time to stop worrying about problems out there… | 是时候先不要再担心外面的问题 |
[09:30] | – Gobber. – …and start sorting out the ones right here. | -戈伯 -先处理好这里的问题 |
[09:32] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[09:34] | I-I’ll think about it. | 我会好好考虑的 |
[09:35] | Hang up those saddles and get married. | 拉住鞍 先结婚 |
[09:38] | The “M” word. | 结婚 |
[09:40] | Gross. Unless it’s me. | 真恶心 除非是我结婚 |
[09:43] | Start ruling like a proper royal couple. | 像一对正式的王族夫妇般统治这里 |
[09:47] | Marry him, please. | 嫁给他吧 拜托 |
[09:48] | You’re the only one with any sense around here. | 你是这里唯一一个还有点理智的人 |
[09:50] | With you wearing the pants, there’s still hope. | 要是交给你 我们还有希望 |
[09:53] | Wow! Gobber… | 戈伯 |
[09:54] | Not awkward at all. | 真是一点都不尴尬啊 |
[09:57] | Astrid, don’t be like that. | 阿斯翠德 不要那样 |
[09:59] | Whoa. That is a definitive no. | 这可是明明白白的拒绝啊 |
[10:01] | Look, if you need a beard to cry on, | 要是你想要埋进胡子里大哭一场 |
[10:04] | just lean on my shoulder and you can cry into | 就靠在我的肩膀上吧 你的泪水就能 |
[10:06] | my full, thick beard. | 流进我浓密的胡子里 |
[10:08] | Oh, thank you, Tuffnut. | 谢了 悍夫纳特 |
[10:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:11] | So much. | 太感激你了 |
[10:13] | Eret, son of Eret! | 与父亲同名的艾瑞特 |
[10:17] | What’s the report? | 说说报告 |
[10:18] | Two more trapper barges spotted in the strait. | 海湾那里又发现两条捕龙者拖船 |
[10:20] | So we go after them. | 那我们就去找他们 |
[10:22] | – What? – One day, | -怎么了 -总有一天 |
[10:24] | you’re gonna pick a fight you can’t win. | 你会挑起一场你赢不了的战争 |
[10:56] | Archers! | 弓箭手 |
[11:04] | Dragon killers. Stay on your guard. | 屠龙者 坚守防线 |
[11:07] | Deathgrippers. | 亡牙龙 |
[11:22] | Back! Do what I say, now! | 后退 照我说的做 |
[11:25] | Do what I say! | 快点 |
[11:31] | The dragon riders attacked us here, | 龙骑士攻击了我们 |
[11:34] | off the Eastern Strait. | 位于东航线的这里 |
[11:37] | – Ragnar. – Um, sorry. | -朗纳 -抱歉 |
[11:39] | My dear warlords. | 我亲爱的军阀们 |
[11:41] | How go your plans to conquer the world? | 你们征服世界的计划怎么样了 |
[11:47] | Grimmel, my old friend. | 格里莫 老朋友 |
[11:50] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[11:53] | A year since Drago’s defeat, | 德拉戈大败一年后 |
[11:56] | and no further along with your dragon army, I see. | 看来你已经没有你的龙军了 |
[12:00] | You can thank the young chief of Berk for that. | 这都怪伯克岛的那位年轻首领 |
[12:03] | Stoick’s boy? | 斯多戈之子吗 |
[12:04] | Yep, he and his peace-loving dragon riders | 是的 他和她那群热爱和平的龙骑兵 |
[12:08] | continue to raid our ships and steal our dragons. | 到处突袭我们的船 偷走我们的龙 |
[12:12] | Mm. That does sound like a nuisance. | 听起来的确很烦人 |
[12:14] | But I’m in the business of killing dragons, | 但是我的任务是杀死龙 |
[12:16] | not retrieving them. | 而不是夺回龙 |
[12:18] | – But, Grimmel… – That idiot boy has done | -但是 格里莫 -那蠢小子已经帮你 |
[12:21] | all of the work for you, | 做好了所有事 |
[12:22] | gathering the dragons in one place. | 他把所有龙都聚集到了一个地方 |
[12:24] | Why bother me? | 为什么还要劳烦我出手 |
[12:26] | Because the flock is protected by a Night Fury. | 因为那群龙被一只夜煞保护着 |
[12:34] | Not possible. | 不可能 |
[12:35] | It seems one slipped through your fingers. | 看来还是有一只从你手下逃脱了 |
[12:39] | Look, Berk’s dragons will follow the alpha. | 听着 伯克的龙会跟随着他们的龙王 |
[12:43] | So we’ll pay you to capture him and bring the flock to us. | 所以我们雇你抓住他 把那群龙带回来 |
[12:49] | We even have your favorite bait. | 我们还给你准备好了你最喜欢的饵 |
[12:54] | The only dragon they left us from last night’s raid. | 昨晚突袭中 他们唯一没有救走的龙 |
[12:57] | A female? Hmm. | 母的 |
[13:02] | So, do we have a deal, old friend? | 那就这么说定了吗 老朋友 |
[13:10] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[13:20] | When all is said and done, | 等一切都结束后 |
[13:22] | this young chief will bring me the Night Fury. | 这个年轻的首领要把夜煞乖乖交给我 |
[13:26] | They don’t have a leader, just a boy. | 他们没有首领 只是一个小子 |
[13:34] | Hiccup. | 小嗝嗝 |
[13:38] | This is Berk, son. | 这里是伯克岛 儿子 |
[13:42] | It’s our home. | 这里是我们的家 |
[13:44] | It was the home of your grandparents | 这里是你祖父母的家 |
[13:46] | and their grandparents before them. | 还有他们的祖父母 |
[13:49] | And it’s my job as chief to protect us, Hiccup. | 我作为首领的职责就是要保护我们 小嗝嗝 |
[13:53] | And one day, when you’re all grown up, | 总有一天 等你长大了 |
[13:55] | that job will be passed on to you. | 这份职责会传递给你 |
[13:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:59] | And it’s very important, son, because out there, | 这很重要 儿子 因为在那里 |
[14:02] | beyond the sunset, lies the home of the dragons. | 日落的尽头 是龙的家 |
[14:09] | Aye. | 没错 |
[14:10] | Legends tell of ships that sailed too close to it, | 传说行驶到离他们太近的船只 |
[14:13] | only to drop off the edge of the world, | 会从世界的边缘跌落 |
[14:16] | never to be seen again. | 永远不会再回来 |
[14:19] | But those sailors who turned back | 但是那些回来的水手 |
[14:21] | told tales of a great waterfall | 会讲述那巨大的瀑布 |
[14:24] | and dragons guarding the entrance to a Hidden World. | 和龙守护着的秘密世界入口的故事 |
[14:28] | Not just a nest, Hiccup, | 那不仅是他们的巢穴 小嗝嗝 |
[14:31] | but a land from which all dragons come. | 而是一片所有龙的故土 |
[14:34] | Even Night Furies? | 连夜煞也是吗 |
[14:37] | Especially Night Furies. | 尤其是夜煞 |
[14:40] | Those are scary. | 他们好可怕 |
[14:41] | Don’t you worry. | 别担心 |
[14:43] | One day, I’ll find the Hidden World | 总有一天 我会找到那个秘密世界 |
[14:46] | and seal it up, | 封上那个入口 |
[14:48] | so that people and dragons will fight no more. | 这样 人和龙就不会再争斗了 |
[15:03] | What? | 干什么 |
[15:06] | Oh, all right. | 好吧 |
[15:07] | You do know it’s not a chew toy, don’t you? | 你知道这不是用来给你磨牙的吧 |
[15:09] | Is this what you want? Oh, do you want this leg? | 你想要这个吗 你想要这只腿吗 |
[15:11] | Do you want my leg? Go get it. | 你想要我的腿吗 去吧 |
[15:25] | Getting pretty good at gliding on your own, bud. | 你的滑翔技术越来越好了 伙计 |
[15:41] | Oh, so this is where you come to get away from Gobber. | 你就是躲到这里来避开戈伯的啊 |
[15:45] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[15:53] | Well, he’s right, you know. | 他说得没错 |
[15:54] | R-Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:56] | You think you and I should…? | 你觉得我们俩应该… |
[15:58] | Oh, Gods, no. | 天啊 才不是 |
[15:59] | We’re nowhere near ready for that. | 我们俩根本就还没准备好呢 |
[16:02] | No, that’s-that’s crazy. | 是啊 那太疯狂了 |
[16:03] | I mean, he’s right about all of this. | 我是说 他说的关于这一切的话 |
[16:07] | It does seem like the whole world knows about us now. | 现在的确好像全世界都知道我们了 |
[16:10] | Yep. And the more dragons we bring back here, | 是啊 我们带回来的龙越多 |
[16:12] | the bigger of a target we become. | 盯上我们的目光就越多 |
[16:17] | I just wish there was some way to make them leave us alone. | 我真希望有办法能让他们别来烦我们 |
[16:20] | There might be. | 可能真的有 |
[16:24] | Dad used to talk about an old mariners’ myth, | 爸爸以前和我说过一个老水手之间的传说 |
[16:27] | of a secret land at the edge of the world | 龙都居住在世界边缘的秘密世界 |
[16:30] | where dragons live totally out of reach. | 没有人能够找到他们 |
[16:32] | Well, sailors are known for tall tales. | 水手们最会讲故事了 |
[16:36] | True. But what if it’s real? | 是啊 但万一是真的呢 |
[16:39] | It could be the answer to all of our problems. | 这也许能解决我们所有的问题 |
[16:42] | How? By moving the dragons there? | 怎么解决 把所有龙都转移过去吗 |
[16:46] | Uh-uh. All of us. | 不 我们所有人 |
[16:48] | Seriously? | 你是认真的吗 |
[16:50] | And abandon our home of seven generations? | 抛弃我们七代人流传下来的家园 |
[16:54] | The home your father left you to protect. | 你爸爸交给你保护的家园吗 |
[16:59] | Yeah, I think we need a real solution, Hiccup. | 我觉得我们需要一个真正的解决方案 小嗝嗝 |
[17:07] | Well, we could just take Gobber’s advice | 我们也可以采取戈伯的建议 |
[17:09] | and tie the knot. | 先结婚 |
[17:10] | That should fix everything. | 这样能解决一切问题 |
[17:12] | But, hey, if you’re having doubts about yours truly, | 但是 要是你还无法确认你的真心 |
[17:15] | I’m pretty sure Snotlout’s available. | 鼻涕虫也是个不错的人选 |
[17:17] | He only has eyes for your mom. | 他的眼里只有你妈妈 |
[17:22] | – Playing dirty now, huh? – You asked for it. | -开始玩脏的了 -是你逼我的 |
[17:25] | Looks like there might be a wedding after all. | 看来还是会有婚礼了 |
[17:27] | Oh, how dare you? That is a low blow. | 你好大的胆子 太卑鄙了 |
[17:30] | No, no, you are not getting away. | 不 你别想跑 |
[17:33] | Okay, okay, you win, you win! | 好吧 你赢了 你赢了 |
[17:35] | You always win. | 你永远赢 |
[17:38] | You knew what you were getting into. | 你当初就知道我不好对付 |
[17:40] | Uh-huh. Right. | 没错 |
[17:48] | Uh, bud? | 伙计 |
[17:53] | What… Yeah, sure, don’t bother to wait for us. | 你…没错 不用等等我们 |
[19:49] | Oh, my gods. | 我的天 |
[19:51] | Uh, Hiccup! | 小嗝嗝 |
[19:58] | Yeah, yeah, w-we’re friends. No need to kill us. | 我们是朋友 不用杀了我们 |
[20:22] | Another Night Fury. | 另一只夜煞 |
[20:23] | No, not quite. It’s more like a… | 不像是 那更像是 |
[20:26] | – Bright… Fury. – A Light Fury. | -亮…煞 -光煞 |
[20:29] | Yeah, yours is better, probably. | 好吧 你的称呼可能更好 |
[20:34] | What do you mean, gone? | 什么叫不见了 |
[20:35] | Vanished, into thin air. | 消失了 遁入夜幕中 |
[20:37] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[20:39] | Stubbier ears. No dorsal plates. | 耳朵更短 没有背板 |
[20:41] | Okay. Got it. | 好吧 |
[20:43] | What a night. | 这一晚真闹腾 |
[20:44] | Bud, what’s gotten into you? | 伙计 你怎么了 |
[20:46] | What is all this slobbering and panting? | 你怎么这么喘气流口水 |
[20:49] | Isn’t it obvious? He’s in love. | 你还看不出来吗 他恋爱了 |
[20:53] | Trust me, relationships are nothing but pain and misery. | 相信我 谈恋爱只有痛苦和煎熬 |
[20:57] | What did I just say? | 我怎么说的来着 |
[21:00] | A-am I not enough? | 我的遭遇还不够看吗 |
[21:03] | I think that’s a no. | 我觉得他是说”不够” |
[21:17] | – Something like this? – You know what? | -这样的吗 -这样吧 |
[21:19] | Just trace your Toothless card and make her white. | 就照着没牙仔的卡画个白色的就行 |
[21:21] | – You could’ve led with that. – Can you believe it? | -你早说啊 -你敢信吗 |
[21:23] | Toothless has a girlfriend. | 没牙仔有女朋友了 |
[21:25] | I never took you for a romantic. | 我从来没带你约过会 |
[21:27] | Like, ever. | 从来没有 |
[21:28] | But it’s so sweet. | 但这也太甜了 |
[21:30] | I mean, look. | 你看 |
[21:40] | Okay. That’s just sad. | 那也太可怜了 |
[21:42] | – And weird. – Yeah, you better do something. | -还很奇怪 -你最好做些什么 |
[21:45] | Seriously? I’d rather shovel poop all day than watch that. | 认真的吗 我宁愿铲一天屎也不想看他这样 |
[21:48] | All right. Let’s head back to the woods | 好吧 那我们回森林里去 |
[21:51] | and see if we can find her. | 看看能不能找到她 |
[21:55] | Ah, good idea. | 好主意 |
[21:56] | A little privacy. | 单独聊聊 |
[21:59] | – It’s boy talk. – What? | -男孩之间的对话 -什么 |
[22:01] | Come on, let’s go work this out. | 走吧 赶紧搞定 |
[22:03] | So, you want to get married. | 你想结婚了 |
[22:05] | Uh, no, actually. | 其实没有 |
[22:06] | Good news. I’ve been to two weddings. | 好消息是我参加过两场婚礼 |
[22:08] | I crashed both, but none as high profile as this one. | 都被我砸了 但没有一场知名度比得上你们的 |
[22:12] | Lots of pressure, judgment, and not just by me. | 各种压力 批判 不仅仅是我的 |
[22:15] | Look, we talked about it. We’re not getting married. | 听着 我们谈过了 我们不结婚 |
[22:17] | Cold feet. I’ve seen it before. | 胆怯 常有的事 |
[22:20] | Don’t worry, Little Hiccy. I’m here. | 别担心 小嗝儿 有我呢 |
[22:24] | Wait, Hiccy? | 等等 嗝儿 |
[22:25] | Now, I’ve seen the way Astrid looks at you. | 我见过阿斯翠德看你的眼神 |
[22:27] | Everyone has. That doubt. | 大家都有目共睹 那种疑虑 |
[22:28] | That not so subtle disappointment. | 明显的失望 |
[22:30] | That longing for something more than you. | 渴望得到比你更好的人 |
[22:33] | You need to focus on being worthy. | 你要专心成为更配得上她的人 |
[22:34] | I mean, she’s a warrior queen, for Thor’s sake. | 看在雷神的分上 她可是战士女王 |
[22:36] | And you are neither. | 而你既不是战士也不是女王 |
[22:39] | But with me as your best man… | 但有我做你的伴郎 |
[22:41] | your spirit guide, if you will… | 你愿意的话 我可以做你的灵魂向导 |
[22:43] | you’ll learn to embrace your inner Viking. | 你会学会如何拥抱你内心的维京之魂 |
[22:46] | Show these naysayers, of which there are many, | 让那些质疑者 很多质疑者看看 |
[22:48] | that you’re more than just a malnourished runt | 你不仅仅只是一个发型糟糕 |
[22:51] | with bad hair, strange teeth, and a twig for a neck. | 牙齿奇怪 脖子歪曲 营养不良的小矮人 |
[22:55] | You’re-you’re really bad at pep talks. | 你真的很不会鼓励人 |
[22:57] | Stop letting these insecurities | 不要被那种不安全感 |
[22:59] | get the best of you. | 所击败 |
[23:00] | Everyone’s watching. I mean, everyone. | 大家都看着你 所有人都看着 |
[23:03] | You need to man up. Do as I do. | 你要男人起来 像我一样 |
[23:05] | It’ll be hard, but you have my word. | 很难 但是我向你保证 |
[23:08] | And until I break that word, I won’t give up. | 在我违背我的保证之前 我不会放弃 |
[23:13] | Hey! What am I wasting my time here? | 我是在白费时间吗 |
[23:16] | You see some shiny thing in the woods… Ooh, what is that? | 你在树林里发现什么亮亮的…那是什么 |
[23:29] | Toothless! | 没牙仔 |
[23:31] | Don’t move a muscle. | 不要动 |
[23:44] | Someone’s here. Huh? | 有人来了 |
[23:46] | He managed to slip past our scouts | 他躲过了我们的侦察兵 |
[23:47] | and lay a trap in the woods. | 在树林里设了个捕龙夹 |
[23:49] | It ruined boy talk. | 毁掉了男孩交心 |
[23:52] | – Gah, let me at him! – Slow down, Gobber. | -我去找他 -慢点 戈伯 |
[23:54] | Let’s get a search team on the ground, scouts in the air. | 派一支搜查队搜查天空和地面 |
[23:57] | Toothless and I will fly the coastline. | 没牙仔和我去沿海岸线巡逻 |
[23:59] | Yeah, I wouldn’t advise taking Toothless anywhere, Chief. | 我不建议你带没牙仔出去 首领 |
[24:03] | I know this handiwork. | 我认得这做工 |
[24:05] | Grimmel the Grisly. Famous back where I’m from. | 恐惧格里莫 在我那儿可是个有名的家伙 |
[24:08] | The smartest dragon hunter I ever met. | 我见过的最聪明的捕龙猎手 |
[24:11] | Well, next to me, of course. | 当然了 不及我 |
[24:13] | Well, he can’t be that smart. He left his trap unmanned. | 他没有那么聪明 他就那么丢下了他的捕龙夹 |
[24:16] | Nothing’s accidental when it comes to old Grimmel. | 老格里莫做的任何事都不是随意的 |
[24:20] | He lives for the hunt, | 他为捕猎而生 |
[24:22] | to get inside the mind of his prey, | 懂他猎物的一举一动 |
[24:24] | to control its every choice. | 把它们所有的选择都掌控在手中 |
[24:26] | It’s all a game to him. | 对他来说 一切都是一场游戏 |
[24:28] | Well, he doesn’t know who he’s playing with. | 他不知道他遇上的对手是谁 |
[24:30] | Yeah. Well, we’ve dealt with his kind before. | 没错 我们对付过像他那样的人 |
[24:32] | Don’t underestimate him, Hiccup. | 别小瞧了他 小嗝嗝 |
[24:34] | Mark my words. He’ll be back. | 记住我说的话 他会回来的 |
[24:37] | Then we’ll be waiting for him. | 我们就等他来 |
[24:53] | All right. | 好了 |
[24:54] | All right, come on, give me a clue here. | 好吧 给我点线索 |
[24:56] | Give me a clue, Dad. | 给我点线索 爸爸 |
[25:20] | Oh, I hope you don’t mind if I help myself. | 希望你别介意我自己拿来喝了 |
[25:24] | This is, uh, mmm, quite good. | 这味道真不错 |
[25:28] | Oh, that is impressive. But let me finish my drink. | 真厉害 不过让我先喝完 |
[25:35] | Toothless! | 没牙仔 |
[25:40] | What did you do to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[25:42] | Eh, nothing that he won’t sleep off. | 只是让他睡了过去 |
[25:48] | May I? | 不介意吧 |
[25:49] | Chief Hiccup. | 小嗝嗝首领 |
[25:50] | Hmm? Do I say Chief or do I call you Hiccup? | 我该叫你首领还是小嗝嗝 |
[25:54] | What do you prefer? | 你喜欢哪个 |
[25:58] | You have no idea who I am, do you? | 你根本不知道我是谁 对吗 |
[26:04] | Well, your father knew of me. | 你父亲认识我 |
[26:07] | Now, there was a chief. | 曾经有一个首领 |
[26:09] | One of the greatest dragon hunters to have ever lived. | 他是最厉害的捕龙猎手 |
[26:14] | What would he think of you? | 他会怎么想你 |
[26:20] | He had it right, you know. | 他做得没错 |
[26:22] | Making it his mission to destroy the beasts | 为了让你能在一个更好的世界中成长 |
[26:24] | so that you could grow up in a better world. | 而将消灭那些怪兽作为己任 |
[26:26] | He changed his mind. | 他改变了主意 |
[26:28] | And look where that got him. | 看看他落得什么下场 |
[26:32] | So let’s get to the point. | 我们还是直奔主题吧 |
[26:35] | I am the Night Fury killer. | 我是夜煞杀手 |
[26:38] | I’ve hunted every last one but yours. | 我杀死了每一只夜煞 除了你的 |
[26:42] | You are going to give me that dragon, or I will… | 你要把那条龙交给我 不然我… |
[26:45] | I will never give him up. | 我永远不会交出他 |
[26:49] | You wish dragons to live free among us like equals? | 你希望龙和我们平等自由地相处吗 |
[26:56] | A toxic notion, my boy. | 这种观念有毒 孩子 |
[26:58] | History has shown that we are the superior species. | 历史证明我们是更高级的种族 |
[27:02] | What if word of your misguided ideas were to spread? | 万一你的错误观念流传开来怎么办 |
[27:06] | It would be the undoing of civilization | 据我们所知 那样简直就是 |
[27:09] | as we know it. | 文明的倒退 |
[27:18] | Did we get him? | 我们抓到他了吗 |
[27:23] | Now! | 出来 |
[27:26] | Sorry to barge in. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[27:27] | You think you can come into my home, | 你以为你能这么走进我的家 |
[27:30] | sit in my father’s chair, and threaten my dragon? | 坐在我父亲的椅子上 威胁我的龙吗 |
[27:35] | This is Berk. | 这里是伯克岛 |
[27:37] | And we have defended our way of life from far worse than you. | 我们从比你恶劣百万倍的人手中守护了自己的家园 |
[27:42] | A fighting spirit. I love it. | 有战斗精神 我喜欢 |
[27:45] | Only I’m afraid you’re mistaken. | 恐怕你搞错了 |
[27:48] | You’ve never seen anything like me. | 你从来没有见过像我这样的人 |
[28:01] | Astrid, look out! | 阿斯翠德 小心 |
[28:09] | – Look out! – Son, get clear. | -小心 -孩子 快跑 |
[28:13] | Run! | 快跑 |
[28:23] | Have my dragon ready | 在我下次来之前 |
[28:25] | when I return, or I will destroy everything you love. | 准备好我要的龙 不然我会毁掉你爱的一切 |
[28:43] | – Inside. – It’s the middle of the night. | -进去 -大半夜的 |
[28:45] | – What are we doing here? – All right. | -我们来这里干什么 -好了 |
[28:48] | All right, everybody. Settle down, please. | 好了 大家安静一下 |
[28:52] | Fishlegs. | 鱼脚司 |
[28:54] | Have you ever seen that species of dragon before? | 你见过那种龙吗 |
[28:59] | Let me at him! | 让我去和他战斗 |
[29:00] | I’ll give him a piece of my mind! | 我要让他尝尝我的厉害 |
[29:02] | And by mind, I mean fist! | 厉害就是指我的拳头 |
[29:05] | Did you miss the part where we almost died? | 你们忘了大家差点丧命吗 |
[29:07] | Have you seen my house? | 你们没看到我的房子吗 |
[29:10] | This is a new kind of enemy. | 这是新的敌人 |
[29:12] | And I underestimated him. Now, that’s on me. | 我低估了他 这是我的错 |
[29:15] | But I will not do that again. | 但我不会再犯这样的错误了 |
[29:17] | We’re Vikings. We don’t run from a fight. | 我们是维京人 我们不会临阵逃脱 |
[29:20] | At least, I don’t. You might. | 至少我不会 你可能会 |
[29:23] | I agree with Hiccup. | 我同意小嗝嗝 |
[29:24] | We haven’t seen the last of Grimmel. | 我们还没见识过格里莫真正的手段 |
[29:26] | He’s a predator, single-minded and patient. | 他是一个耐心 专注的捕猎者 |
[29:29] | He won’t stop until he gets what he wants. | 他得不到他想要的东西是不会停手的 |
[29:31] | I’m with Eret. | 我支持艾瑞特 |
[29:32] | We have to take this threat seriously. | 我们必须认真对待这次威胁 |
[29:35] | Grimmel is just a sign of the times. | 格里莫只是一个征兆 |
[29:37] | Our enemies are getting smarter, more determined. | 我们的敌人愈发聪明 执拗 |
[29:41] | We’re not just overcrowded. We are exposed and vulnerable. | 我们不仅人数占劣势 还将弱点暴露在明处 |
[29:45] | Short of full-blown war and risking everyone we love, | 无法应付全面战争 要拿我们爱的人涉险 |
[29:49] | I don’t… | 我觉得… |
[29:52] | I don’t see a way of staying here any longer. | 我觉得我们不该再留在这里了 |
[29:55] | What would Stoick think of this? | 斯多戈会怎么想 |
[29:57] | Hey! Hear him out! | 听他说完 |
[30:06] | If we want to live in peace with our dragons, | 如果我们想和我们的龙和平共处 |
[30:09] | we need a better plan. | 我们需要一个更好的计划 |
[30:11] | So what are you saying, Chief? | 你有什么想法 首领 |
[30:14] | I’m saying we have to disappear. | 我想说 我们要消失 |
[30:16] | Off the map. | 消失在地图上 |
[30:18] | Take the dragons to a place where no one will find them. | 带这些龙去一个没人能找到他们的地方 |
[30:21] | And where might that be? | 那是哪里 |
[30:23] | He’s talking about a quest for the Hidden World. | 他是说要去寻找秘密世界 |
[30:26] | The hidden what? | 秘密什么 |
[30:27] | – Out to lunch. – Yeah. | -白日做梦 -没错 |
[30:29] | My father was obsessed with it when I was a boy. | 我小时候 我父亲就一心想找到那里 |
[30:32] | He made notes and maps | 他绘制了地图 记录了笔记 |
[30:34] | in search of the ancestral home of all dragons, | 寻找深藏在世界边缘 |
[30:38] | tucked away somewhere beyond the edge of the world. | 所有龙的故土 |
[30:41] | It may be the solution we need. | 这也许是我们想要的解决办法 |
[30:44] | We are dragon people. | 我们是龙的子民 |
[30:46] | It’s where we belong. | 我们属于那里 |
[30:48] | Look, I know this is our home. | 我知道这里是我们的家 |
[30:52] | My father left me to protect it. | 我的父亲把这里交给我来守护 |
[30:55] | But Berk is more than this place. | 但是伯克岛不仅仅只是这个地方 |
[30:58] | We are Berk. | 我们才是伯克 |
[31:00] | The people, the dragons. | 这些人民 这些龙 |
[31:01] | I say Berk is wherever we go. | 我们去哪里 伯克就在哪里 |
[31:08] | I’m with him! Who else?! | 我支持他 还有谁 |
[31:30] | Excuse me. Coming through. | 不好意思 让一下 |
[31:31] | Just, let me just get right through here. | 让我过去一下 |
[31:33] | Fishmeat, look, eat your rocks. Eat your rocks. | 鱼肉仔 来吃石头 吃石头 |
[31:37] | Gods! People who fly with babies are the worst. | 天 带宝宝飞的人实在是太没素质了 |
[31:42] | I feel like I’m always asking you this question, but… | 我觉得我总是在问你这个问题 但是 |
[31:44] | Wake up, Grump! Wake up! | 醒醒 坏脾气 醒醒 |
[31:46] | Is there an actual plan or…? | 你有个具体的计划还是… |
[31:49] | Just keep flying until we reach the end of the world. | 只要一路飞到世界尽头 |
[31:52] | Ah. Seems sensible. | 听起来很靠谱 |
[31:55] | So, where are they? | 他们在哪里 |
[31:57] | Gone. Obviously. | 显然已经离开了 |
[31:59] | The Night Fury escaped you? | 夜煞再一次从你手中 |
[32:01] | – Again? – I encouraged it. | -逃走了 -是我促成的 |
[32:03] | They’ve abandoned their only defensible position. | 他们放弃了他们唯一的防守点 |
[32:07] | Running scared with what little they can carry. | 带着一点可怜的家当 恐惧地逃离 |
[32:11] | It just keeps going. | 没个尽头 |
[32:13] | That’s ’cause the world is actually round. | 因为世界其实是圆的 |
[32:15] | The sun’s round. The moon is round. | 太阳是圆的 月亮是圆的 |
[32:17] | Stars are round. | 星星是圆的 |
[32:18] | Even though they’re small and stupid. | 尽管它们又小又蠢 |
[32:22] | Right? Stars. | 对吧 星星 |
[32:23] | Don’t fret. They won’t get far. | 别气馁 他们跑不了多远 |
[32:25] | The Night Fury is distracted. | 夜煞已经被干扰了 |
[32:29] | I introduced him to your female. | 我让他见到了你的母龙 |
[32:32] | Furies mate for life, you see. | 夜煞相配就相伴终身 |
[32:34] | What you picking up on, bud? | 你发现了什么 伙计 |
[32:39] | The Light Fury! | 光煞 |
[32:41] | She’s following us! Wow! | 她在跟着我们 |
[32:42] | Cool. | 好厉害 |
[32:46] | – Would ya look at that? – Where’d she go? | -你看 -她去哪里了 |
[32:48] | Is she made of sky? | 她是天空做的吗 |
[32:50] | Whoa! Hold up, Toothless! | 慢点 没牙仔 |
[33:00] | Well, look who it is. | 看看这是谁 |
[33:04] | Oh, hey, it’s really nice to finally… | 很高兴终于… |
[33:17] | This is perfect. So great. | 太棒了 真是太棒了 |
[33:20] | Not a word. | 都闭嘴 |
[33:25] | Y-Yes, yes, but where did they go? | 对对对 但他们去哪里了 |
[33:28] | I have to explain this. | 还得要我解释 |
[33:30] | Night Furies can’t survive in the cold, | 夜煞无法在寒冷的环境中生存 |
[33:32] | so they haven’t gone north. | 所以他们没有去北边 |
[33:34] | They’re trying to put distance between themselves | 他们想要甩开 |
[33:36] | and enemies to the east and south. | 东边和南边的敌人 |
[33:38] | And Night Furies cannot fly long distances without rest. | 夜煞无法长时间飞行 |
[33:44] | Their flight path must include stops. | 他们的飞行路线上必须要有停靠点 |
[33:46] | Potty break! | 稍稍休息 |
[33:51] | Therefore, they’ve gone… | 所以 他们去了… |
[33:55] | They can only have gone… | 他们只能去… |
[33:59] | Does anyone want to take a guess? | 有人想猜一猜吗 |
[34:03] | Anyone? | 有人吗 |
[34:06] | Ah, east! | 东边 |
[34:08] | West. | 是西边 |
[34:10] | Hmm? Simple, you see? | 很简单吧 |
[34:13] | Oh, isn’t this fun? | 这不是很有趣吗 |
[34:15] | Yes? No? | 不是吗 不是吗 |
[34:19] | Yes. Yes. | 是的 是的 |
[34:21] | Where is your love of the hunt? | 你对捕猎的爱呢 |
[34:23] | I thought you were conquerors. | 你们不是侵略者吗 |
[34:26] | You’ll have your prize in time. | 你们会得到你们想要的东西 |
[34:28] | Just allow me a few more days to enjoy this. | 给我几天好好享受一下这种时光 |
[34:33] | I have dearly missed it. | 我真是太怀念了 |
[34:36] | All right. | 好了 |
[34:37] | Looks like we’re camping here for tonight. | 看来我们今晚就在这里扎营了 |
[34:39] | Well, thank Thor for that. | 感谢雷神 |
[34:41] | Yes. My own place. | 太好了 我的地盘 |
[34:43] | I plan to build a hut, only for the bearded. | 我准备建个小屋 只准长胡子的人进 |
[34:46] | Ruffnut, you got to stay out. | 暴芙纳特 你不能进 |
[34:48] | Chin whiskers don’t count. | 连鬓胡不算 |
[34:50] | I see a tower of manliness in the shape of me. | 我看到了一座以我的形象建造的霸气之塔 |
[34:53] | It’s gonna be taller than Eret with bigger muscles. | 绝对比艾瑞特要高 肌肉更大 |
[34:56] | W-What? | 什么 |
[34:58] | Get out of my house! Hey. | 滚出我的房子 |
[35:00] | – Is there a problem here? – Yeah, there’s a problem. | -有什么问题吗 -有问题 |
[35:02] | Ever since you showed up, | 自从你出现后 |
[35:03] | you’ve been trying to upstage me. | 你就一直想要压过我 |
[35:05] | You’re just so jealous. It’s delusional. | 你就是嫉妒 妄想 |
[35:07] | Yeah, delusion’s a good word for it. | 妄想这个词用得很好 |
[35:09] | Listen, son of Eret. | 听着 艾瑞特之子 |
[35:11] | When Hiccup blows it as chief, I’m next in line. | 等小嗝嗝这个首领不行了 下一个轮到的是我 |
[35:13] | Number two, ’cause I’m clearly Valka’s favorite. | 二把手 因为我已经是瓦尔卡的最爱了 |
[35:15] | So, you better start showing me some respect. | 所以你最好给我放尊重点 |
[35:20] | Strange little man. | 奇怪的小矮子 |
[35:21] | Ah, don’t mind him. | 别介意他 |
[35:23] | It’s not your fault you have the body of a Norse god. | 你有这挪威神的身材不是你的错 |
[35:26] | I myself have the same problem. | 我也有这种困扰 |
[35:31] | Blacksmith’s stall goes right here. | 铁匠摊就建在这里 |
[35:35] | One, two, three, four, five. | 一二三四五 |
[35:38] | – Where’s…? – Uh, okay. | -哪里… -好吧 |
[35:40] | Uh, hold on, gang. I-I said make camp. | 等等 大伙儿 我说扎营 |
[35:42] | – Did you see them? – Not build a new village. | -你看到那些了吗 -而不是建一个新的村庄 |
[35:46] | Who died and made you chief? | 谁死了让你当首领的 |
[35:47] | What? Ow! | 干什么 |
[35:50] | Granted, this place is very nice, | 我知道 这个地方很棒 |
[35:52] | but it’s not the Hidden World. | 但这里不是秘密世界 |
[35:55] | We don’t even know if this Hidden World exists. | 我们都不知道是不是真的有秘密世界 |
[35:58] | Yeah. This place is real. | 没错 这地方是真实的 |
[36:01] | Eh, there’s nothing more stubborn | 没有比一群又累又饿的维京人 |
[36:03] | than a mob of tired, hungry Vikings. | 更加固执的了 |
[36:05] | Well, I guess this can work as a base in the meantime. | 我想这里应该也能做一个不错的基地吧 |
[36:09] | It’s defensible, hidden. | 这里易守 隐蔽性高 |
[36:13] | All right. You can stay. | 好吧 你们能留下来 |
[36:15] | Say hello to New Berk! | 这里就是新伯克了 |
[36:17] | Let’s get building, lads. | 开始造房子吧 伙计们 |
[36:18] | Until Toothless and I find the Hidden World. | 等我和没牙仔找到秘密世界 |
[36:22] | Get off it! | 算了吧 |
[36:23] | Now, about that voice. | 关于声音 |
[36:25] | Can we lose the whole honking goose thing? | 能不能不要用鹅叫 |
[36:28] | It’s hard to imagine wedded bliss | 很难想象婚礼祝福 |
[36:30] | with that going off every minute. | 一直要伴着那种声音 |
[36:33] | If you’re going to continue west, | 如果你要继续往西 |
[36:35] | I should head back to make sure we weren’t followed. | 我得回头确保没人跟踪我们 |
[36:37] | Great idea. I’ll go with you for protection. | 好主意 我跟你一起去 保护你 |
[36:40] | No! You’re far too important here. | 不 你太重要了 这里更需要你 |
[36:43] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[36:46] | Just be careful. | 小心点 |
[36:50] | What? | 怎么了 |
[36:51] | This plan to hide us from the rest of the world. | 这个想让全世界找不到我们的计划 |
[36:55] | Though-though I wish it were possible, | 虽然我也希望能成真 |
[36:57] | I fear it can’t last, Hiccup. | 但恐怕无法长远 小嗝嗝 |
[37:00] | I mean, you know I tried to do the same for years. | 你知道我已经努力想这么做好几年了 |
[37:03] | But greedy humans always find a way. | 但是贪婪的人类总会想别的办法 |
[37:09] | I just… I only ask that you think about it. | 我只是…我只是希望你能好好考虑一下 |
[37:15] | Do you still think I’m crazy or…? | 你还是觉得我疯了还是… |
[37:18] | Let’s just say this whole idea is very you. | 这么说吧 这个主意很有你的风格 |
[37:22] | Well, thanks for supporting me last night. | 谢谢你昨晚支持我 |
[37:25] | It meant a lot. | 对我来说意义很大 |
[37:26] | Don’t thank me yet. | 先别急着谢我 |
[37:29] | I just hope you’re right about this. | 我只是希望你的话没错 |
[37:51] | Toothless. No, it’s too early. | 没牙仔 不 太早了 |
[43:23] | Oh, now you can draw. | 你现在会画画了 |
[44:46] | Oh. Someone hasn’t slept. | 看来有人没睡觉啊 |
[44:48] | Well, that Light Fury won’t let me within a mile of her. | 那个光煞根本不让我接近她半英里之内 |
[44:52] | And neither of us will be getting any sleep | 在没牙仔拿下她之前 我们都别想睡觉 |
[44:54] | or finding the Hidden World until Toothless takes over. | 或者找到秘密世界了 |
[44:58] | What do you think of that? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[45:02] | You tried this once before. He didn’t want it. | 你之前就试过这个 他不想要 |
[45:04] | Well, until now, he didn’t have a reason to. | 现在 他不得不这么做了 |
[45:08] | Right, bud? | 对吧 伙计 |
[45:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[45:18] | No, nothing. I’m-I’m impressed. | 没什么 我很惊讶 |
[45:21] | I mean, look at you. Embracing change. | 看看你 接受改变 |
[45:24] | I am proud of you. | 我真为你自豪 |
[45:26] | Well, he’s my best bud. | 他是我最好的伙计 |
[45:28] | I want him to be happy. | 我希望他能开心 |
[45:30] | Eh, besides, it’s just until he brings her back. | 再说了 只装到他把她带回来 |
[45:38] | All right. | 好了 |
[45:39] | Fire when ready. | 准备好就开火 |
[45:47] | Well, I guess you know the tail is fireproof. | 看来你知道尾巴是防火的了 |
[45:50] | Okay, Toothless. | 好了 没牙仔 |
[45:53] | Okay, okay. Okay, yes, I know. | 好吧 我知道 |
[45:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[45:56] | Okay, I know. | 我知道 |
[45:58] | – Please, this is not helping. – Well, well, well. | -拜托 别折腾了 -看啊 |
[46:01] | Someone’s excited. | 有人很激动 |
[46:03] | He’s fresh off his first date. | 他第一次约会呢 |
[46:05] | Now he’s love crazed. | 现在为爱癫狂了 |
[46:07] | Only we’re the ones going crazy. | 逼疯的可是我们 |
[46:09] | The sooner he brings back that Light Fury, the better. | 他越早把那个光煞带回来越好 |
[46:13] | Yeah, but to do that, he’ll need to fly without me. | 但这样的话他得会自己飞 |
[46:15] | So time to give this new and improved baby a shot. | 所以该试试这个改良版的新宝贝了 |
[46:20] | Attaboy. Looking sharp, Toothless! | 好样的 看起来很棒 没牙仔 |
[46:24] | So what do you think, bud? | 你觉得怎么样 伙计 |
[46:26] | Bring her home. | 带她回家 |
[46:27] | By sundown at the latest. | 最晚到落日之前 |
[46:30] | No, save it for your girlfriend. | 不 给你女朋友吧 |
[46:33] | Go on. Get out of here. | 快去吧 |
[46:42] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[47:42] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[47:47] | Go, Cloudjumper! | 快走 云中跃 |
[51:01] | To the chief! | 敬首领 |
[51:03] | To the chief! | 敬首领 |
[51:04] | Aye. To our chief. | 没错 敬我们的首领 |
[51:07] | Oh, a chip off the old block. | 和他爸爸真是像 |
[51:09] | Yeah, okay, guys. Now I’m just getting sick. | 好了 伙计们 我有点晕了 |
[51:12] | Okay. | 好了 |
[51:14] | Got to say, | 不得不说 |
[51:15] | I thought you were well off your rocker, | 我本来以为你是疯了 |
[51:17] | but this spot ain’t half bad. | 但这地方还不算赖 |
[51:19] | This was supposed to be a temporary solution. | 这里本来只是一个临时停靠点 |
[51:22] | It’s unanimous. | 大家都很赞同 |
[51:23] | Everyone agrees we’ve definitely traded up. | 都觉得这里绝对能住得更好 |
[51:26] | Well done, Chief. | 干得漂亮 首领 |
[51:28] | What if the tail broke? | 万一那尾巴坏了呢 |
[51:30] | What if Grimmel found him? | 万一格里莫找到他了呢 |
[51:31] | – What if he needs me? – Would you relax? | -万一他需要我呢 -你能不能放松点 |
[51:34] | He’s probably having the time of his life. | 他现在可能正开心着呢 |
[51:37] | How would I know? She never comes around. | 我怎么知道 她从来不接近我们 |
[51:38] | And when she does, she’s always rushing off. | 就算来也是匆匆跑走 |
[51:42] | I’m saying how-how do we know | 我是说我们怎么知道 |
[51:43] | if she’s right for us? | 她适不适合我们 |
[51:45] | – Us? – You know what I mean. | -我们 -你懂我的意思 |
[51:47] | She’s so wild and skittish. I’m just gonna say it. | 她那么狂野轻佻 我话就放在这里了 |
[51:50] | I don’t trust her. | 我不信任她 |
[51:51] | Can’t tame ’em all, Hiccup. | 你无法驯服他们所有的 小嗝嗝 |
[51:54] | One day, you’ll have to snip those apron strings | 总有一天 你要解下你的围裙 |
[51:56] | and let Toothless stretch his wings. | 让没牙仔展开翅膀 |
[51:59] | Reminds me of a talk I had with Stoick about you. | 这让我想起了我以前和斯多戈聊起你 |
[52:04] | Where do they keep coming from? | 他们都是从哪里来的 |
[52:06] | – Who? – Those bloody Hobgobblers. | -谁 -这些该死的胡瓜龙 |
[52:08] | I swear they’re popping up faster than rabbits. | 他们跳得比兔子还快 |
[52:11] | I think they want to eat me. | 我觉得他们想吃了我 |
[52:13] | Evidence would suggest I’m tasty. | 我肯定非常美味 |
[52:15] | Hiccy, a moment? | 嗝儿 有空吗 |
[52:17] | Listen, I’ve been watching you walk. | 听着 我一直在看你走路的样子 |
[52:20] | Lose the limp. No one’s gonna marry that. | 不要跛 没人会嫁给这样的人 |
[52:22] | I have a prosthetic leg. | 我有一条假腿 |
[52:24] | So have I. And I have a parasitic twin, | 我也是 我还有寄生双胞胎呢 |
[52:26] | but you don’t see me limping around about it. | 但是你也没见我一瘸一拐啊 |
[52:28] | Come on. Chin up, Hiccy. Puff out that chest. | 来吧 抬起头 嗝儿 挺起胸膛 |
[52:31] | Move that butt to the left a little bit. | 屁股往左边一点 |
[52:42] | Mom, are you hurt? W-What happened out there? | 妈妈 你受伤了吗 怎么回事 |
[52:45] | I don’t know how, but Grimmel is tracking us. | 我不知道怎么回事 但是格里莫在跟着我们 |
[52:47] | Ah! This is all because of the Hobgobblers. | 都是因为这些胡瓜龙 |
[52:51] | He has a hundred ships, maybe more, | 他有一百多艘船 也许还不止 |
[52:53] | with enough cages for all of our dragons. | 还有足够抓走我们所有龙的箱子 |
[52:58] | If Grimmel is leading them here, | 如果格里莫要带他们来这里 |
[52:59] | we have to take him out of the mix. | 我们得先干掉他 |
[53:01] | Uh, and how would we do that? | 我们要怎么做到 |
[53:04] | By going there to capture him. | 去那里先抓住他 |
[53:06] | Capture him? | 抓住他 |
[53:08] | I’m with him! Who else?! | 我支持他 还有谁 |
[53:57] | Okay, split up. We’ll be harder to catch. | 分散开来 这样很难抓住我们 |
[54:01] | I was thinking we should split up, just because. | 我觉得我们应该分散开 因为那个 |
[54:03] | I like your instincts. | 我喜欢你的直觉 |
[54:05] | What is this? | 什么意思 |
[54:47] | Shh! Shh! Quiet. | 安静 |
[54:49] | – Quiet. – Where’s your dragon | -安静 -在你需要的时候 |
[54:51] | when you need him, hmm, Chief? | 你的龙去哪里了 首领了 |
[54:54] | Must have forgotten all about you. | 肯定把你忘光了 |
[54:57] | First rule of the hunt: | 捕猎的首要原则 |
[54:59] | separate the prey from its pack. | 将猎物和兽群分开 |
[55:02] | You’ve just removed yourselves from the equation. | 你自己离开了战斗 |
[55:06] | Why are you doing this? Really? | 你到底为什么要这么做 |
[55:08] | I didn’t think you cared. | 我还以为你不在乎呢 |
[55:10] | Well, unlike you, when I was a boy | 和你不一样 我小时候 |
[55:13] | and I came upon a Night Fury, I killed it where it slept. | 遇到了一只夜煞 趁他睡着时把他杀了 |
[55:17] | That simple act of courage made me a hero in my village. | 这简单的勇气之举让我成为了村里的英雄 |
[55:22] | So I decided to kill every last one, | 于是我决定要把每一只都杀光 |
[55:25] | bringing real peace to the people of this world. | 为这个世界上的人们带来真正的和平 |
[55:29] | Until you came along, | 直到你出现了 |
[55:31] | preaching that dragons are something other than | 到处宣扬龙并不是 |
[55:34] | thieves and murderers. | 小偷和杀人犯 |
[55:38] | That nonsense dies now, starting with you. | 我就要杀死你 来制止这一派胡言的流传 |
[55:41] | But you have dragons of your own. | 但你有你自己的龙 |
[55:43] | These? | 这些吗 |
[55:45] | They’re dragon killers, | 他们是屠龙者 |
[55:47] | drugged into obedience with their own venom. | 用他们自己的毒液迫使他们顺从我 |
[55:51] | Not even your precious alpha could control them. | 连你的龙王也控制不了他们 |
[55:54] | They serve me and only me. | 他们只为我效命 |
[55:57] | Allow me to demonstrate. | 让我来为你演示一下 |
[56:00] | Take cover! | 躲起来 |
[56:06] | Split up! | 分散开来 |
[56:14] | Whoa! Run! | 快跑 |
[56:35] | Up here! | 上来 |
[56:52] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[56:55] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 快走 快走 |
[56:59] | Hiccup! | 小嗝嗝 |
[57:07] | Gotcha. | 接到你了 |
[57:08] | Go, Cloudjumper! | 快走 云中跃 |
[57:17] | Our hero! | 我们的英雄 |
[57:32] | Ugh, he takes that stupid baby everywhere. | 他到处都带着他那愚蠢的龙宝宝 |
[57:40] | God almighty! | 我的神啊 |
[57:41] | Guess we won’t be needing this then, huh? | 看来我们不需要这个了 |
[57:43] | I led us right into his trap. | 我带领我们直直走进了他的陷阱 |
[57:46] | Yeah, nice work, Chief. Right, Ruff? | 干得漂亮 首领 对吧 暴芙 |
[57:49] | Wait. | 等等 |
[57:50] | Uh… Where is Ruffnut? | 暴芙纳特呢 |
[57:52] | We-we left her behind? | 我们丢下她了吗 |
[57:54] | How could you not notice she was missing? | 你怎么会没发现她不见了吗 |
[57:56] | You ride a two-headed dragon. | 你们俩坐的是双头龙啊 |
[57:58] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[57:59] | I feel like how Ruffnut is every day: dumb. | 我现在感觉就像暴芙纳特每天一样 好蠢 |
[58:02] | Odin be spanked! | 我的老奥丁啊 |
[58:04] | This just gets better and better. | 真是越来越好了 |
[58:06] | Any more fantastic news? | 还有更多好消息吗 |
[58:07] | I try to avoid looking at her. | 我一直避免去看她 |
[58:09] | It gives me acid reflux. | 不然会让我胃酸回流 |
[58:10] | O-Okay, guys, just keep your helmets on. | 伙计们 不要摘下头盔 |
[58:13] | Toothless and I will find her. | 我和没牙仔会找到她的 |
[58:14] | Toothless has the Light Fury now. | 没牙仔现在有光煞了 |
[58:16] | He’s probably not even coming back. | 他可能再也不会回来了 |
[58:18] | What? | 什么 |
[58:19] | You gave him his freedom, Hiccup. | 你给了他自由 小嗝嗝 |
[58:21] | What were you expecting? | 你能指望怎么样 |
[58:23] | I never thought he’d stay away for good! | 我没想到他会永远离开 |
[58:25] | I-I… | 我…. |
[58:27] | Look, I’ll-I’ll figure it out. I just need more time. | 我会想办法的 我只是需要更多时间 |
[58:33] | He thinks he has to lead alone. | 他觉得他得独自领导 |
[58:35] | Well, because his father had to. | 因为他父亲只能那样 |
[58:39] | He doesn’t realize the strength you have together. | 他没有意识到你们一起有多强大 |
[58:42] | – Do you still believe in him? – Of course. | -你还相信他吗 -当然了 |
[58:46] | I wish he did. | 我希望他也能相信自己 |
[58:48] | But he thinks he’s nothing without Toothless. | 但是他觉得自己没了没牙仔就一无是处 |
[58:52] | Then help him realize the truth. | 那就帮他意识到真相 |
[58:59] | – Get on. – What? | -上来 -什么 |
[59:00] | We’re going to find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[59:02] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[59:04] | Everybody, stay put. | 大家稍安勿躁 |
[59:07] | We will get Ruffnut back. Don’t worry. | 我们会救回暴芙纳特的 别担心 |
[59:10] | Worry? | 担心 |
[59:12] | If they’re stuck with Ruffnut, I’m more worried about them. | 要是暴芙纳特在他们手上 我更担心他们 |
[59:17] | Why the long face? | 为什么拉长了脸 |
[59:20] | I mean, mine’s long, but yours is really long. | 我的脸很长 但你的真的很长 |
[59:22] | All face and no brain, like you got stretched at birth. | 只有脸没有脑 好像生来就被拉长了 |
[59:25] | Do you have a twin, too? | 你也有双胞胎兄弟吗 |
[59:26] | Tuffnut took up all the room in Mom’s belly. | 悍夫纳特在妈妈肚子里就占了所有空间 |
[59:28] | Otherwise I’d have a rounder head and more brains. | 不然我的脑袋会更圆 还会有更多脑子 |
[59:30] | That’s science. | 这就是科学 |
[59:32] | My braids are like little Zipplebacks. See? | 我的辫子就像小双头龙 看 |
[59:36] | Even the mold spots look like eyes. It’s so cute. | 连上面的霉斑看上去都像眼睛 好可爱 |
[59:39] | They even have little horns and everything, | 上面还有小小的角什么的 |
[59:40] | just like Barf and Belch. | 就像吐吐和喷喷 |
[59:42] | Except me and Barf can’t stand Belch, | 只不过我和吐吐真是受不了喷喷 |
[59:44] | so they’re really just Barfs. | 所以其实只是吐吐 |
[59:45] | It’s warm in here. | 这里好暖和 |
[59:46] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[59:48] | You’ve never had a prisoner this hot. | 从来没有过这么性感的囚犯 |
[59:51] | All the boys love me. | 男孩子们都爱我 |
[59:53] | Except Eret, who totally lost his chance. | 除了艾瑞特 他是绝对没有机会了 |
[59:55] | That ship has sailed, boy. Sorry. | 过了这村没这店了 小子 抱歉 |
[59:57] | And Hiccup is practically married | 小嗝嗝基本算是已经娶了 |
[59:58] | to that round-head, Astrid. | 那个圆脑袋 阿斯翠德 |
[1:00:00] | But Snotlout and Fishlegs, they’re basically my harem. | 但是鼻涕虫和鱼脚司基本算是我的后宫 |
[1:00:03] | I just can’t choose, you know? | 真是很难选 |
[1:00:05] | Snotlout’s a beefcake but almost too pretty, you know? | 鼻涕虫很健壮 但是有点太好看了 |
[1:00:08] | Sometimes I think he’s more in love with himself than me. | 有时候我觉得他更爱他自己 而不是我 |
[1:00:10] | There’s only room for one beauty in this relationship. | 一段感情里只能有一个美人儿 |
[1:00:13] | Fishlegs would keep me alive longer if I had to | 鱼脚司要是能让我在冰川上 |
[1:00:16] | eat one of them, stranded on some glacier somewhere. | 吃掉一条鱼的话 我还能活久点 |
[1:00:18] | But he never shuts up about dragons. | 但是他总是在聊龙的事 |
[1:00:20] | Don’t you hate when people never stop talking? | 有人老是在说话的话 你不会烦吗 |
[1:00:21] | – Yes, I do. – They just keep going and going. | -我会 -他们就说啊说啊说个不停 |
[1:00:23] | Blah, blah, blah. It’s so boring. | 真是太无聊了 |
[1:00:25] | – Can’t we just feed her to your dragons? – I’m hungry. | -我们就不能把她喂给你的龙吗 -我饿了 |
[1:00:27] | Hey, what do you have to eat around here? | 你们这里都吃什么 |
[1:00:29] | I’m allergic to fish. You should know that. | 我对鱼过敏 不要忘了 |
[1:00:30] | That’s all they have at that stupid new island. | 那个愚蠢的新岛上只有鱼 |
[1:00:34] | Do you have any clams? | 你们有扇贝吗 |
[1:00:35] | They’re like little mouths with slimy food inside | 他们就像里面装了咬过的东西的 |
[1:00:37] | that’s already chewed, like the way Mom used to do it. | 小嘴巴 就像以前妈妈那样 |
[1:00:39] | Enough! | 够了 |
[1:00:42] | Until I turned 12 and she was like, “Chew your own food.” | 直到我12岁了 她就说”自己咬东西” |
[1:00:44] | And I was like, “No, I kinda like it.” | 于是我就说”不 我还很喜欢呢” |
[1:00:46] | Most annoying creature ever to cross my path. | 你真是我遇见过最烦人的生物 |
[1:00:52] | Oops, you let the dragons out. | 你把龙放出来了 |
[1:00:54] | I’m gonna get you. I’m gonna get you. | 我要抓住你 我要抓住你 |
[1:00:56] | – No, this one’s gonna get you. – Get… | -不 这个会抓住你 -带… |
[1:00:58] | Take him and go! | 带上他快滚 |
[1:01:00] | Please! I beg you! | 快点 我求你了 |
[1:01:02] | The Deathgrippers will have to forgo dinner. | 亡牙龙只能放弃自己的晚餐了 |
[1:01:05] | Ew, you feed your dragons dragons? | 你给你的龙喂龙吗 |
[1:01:09] | – Go! – Where’s your bathroom? | -快滚 -你的厕所在哪里 |
[1:01:10] | I got to… | 我得… |
[1:01:12] | Okay! Gods. | 好吧 上帝啊 |
[1:01:14] | No wonder you have gray hair. | 难怪你头发都灰了 |
[1:01:17] | Stress is not good for you. | 压力太大不好 |
[1:01:21] | So long, losers! | 再见 废物们 |
[1:01:32] | – Where-where is she heading? – She’s tracking something. | -她在往哪里飞 -她在追踪什么东西 |
[1:01:35] | Aren’t you, girl? | 对吗 姑娘 |
[1:01:37] | There’s nothing but miles and miles of… | 这里只有延绵千里的… |
[1:02:12] | A great waterfall. | 巨大的瀑布 |
[1:02:14] | At the end of the world. | 在世界的尽头 |
[1:02:18] | Stormfly! | 风里飞 |
[1:03:18] | Look. | 看 |
[1:04:36] | It really does exist. | 这是真的存在的 |
[1:04:56] | – Toothless. – Shh. You’ll spook them. | -没牙仔 -你会吓到他们的 |
[1:05:41] | Now, that’s a king. | 那才叫龙王 |
[1:06:26] | We should go. | 我们该离开了 |
[1:06:28] | Ooh, no. | 不 |
[1:06:40] | Stormfly! | 风里飞 |
[1:06:59] | Go! Go! | 快走 快走 |
[1:07:12] | I-I’m sorry, bud. I-I just… | 对不起 伙计 我只是 |
[1:07:39] | Son. | 孩子 |
[1:07:42] | You should be asleep. | 你应该好好睡觉的 |
[1:07:44] | I was thirsty. | 我渴了 |
[1:07:50] | Yeah, come here. | 过来 |
[1:08:04] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[1:08:05] | Are you gonna get us a new mom? | 你要给我们找新妈妈吗 |
[1:08:11] | I don’t want another. | 我不想要再找别的 |
[1:08:13] | Your mom was the only woman for me. | 你妈妈是我唯一的女人 |
[1:08:17] | She was the love of my life. | 她是我一生的挚爱 |
[1:08:22] | But with love comes loss, son. | 但是有爱就会有失去 |
[1:08:26] | It’s part of the deal. | 这是注定的 |
[1:08:28] | Sometimes it hurts, but in the end, it’s all worth it. | 有时候会很痛苦 但到了最后 一切都是值得的 |
[1:08:35] | There’s no greater gift than love. | 没有比爱更好的馈赠 |
[1:09:21] | It’s okay, bud. | 没事的 伙计 |
[1:09:24] | You belong there, with her. | 你属于哪里 和她一起 |
[1:09:28] | We don’t. | 而我们不一样 |
[1:09:32] | And that’s all right. | 没事的 |
[1:09:35] | We’ll find a way to man… | 我们会想办法… |
[1:09:49] | She followed us back! | 她跟着我们回来了 |
[1:09:56] | We might not have to say good-bye after all. | 也许我们还是不用说再见的 |
[1:10:07] | That’s it. | 没错 |
[1:10:10] | – Ruffnut? – Miss me? | -暴芙纳特 -想我了吗 |
[1:10:12] | How did you escape? | 你怎么逃出来的 |
[1:10:14] | I annoyed them till they let me go. | 我烦到他们放我走了 |
[1:10:15] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[1:10:17] | – Grimmel let you go? – So dumb. | -格里莫放你走了 -真蠢 |
[1:10:20] | They couldn’t handle me. | 他们受不了我 |
[1:10:22] | See, everyone thinks Tuffnut’s more annoying, but… | 大家都以为悍夫纳特更烦 但是 |
[1:10:24] | Wait, hold on. Ruffnut, focus. | 等等 暴芙纳特 认真点 |
[1:10:26] | Were you followed? | 你被跟踪了吗 |
[1:10:28] | I never look back, Hiccup. | 我从来没有回头看 小嗝嗝 |
[1:10:32] | Toothless. | 没牙仔 |
[1:10:35] | Toothless! | 没牙仔 |
[1:10:46] | Toothless, come back! | 没牙仔 回来 |
[1:10:56] | No! | 不 |
[1:11:15] | And now our little game must come to an end. | 我们的小小游戏终于要结束了 |
[1:11:23] | Call them off, alpha! | 让他们退下 龙王 |
[1:11:25] | No reason for her to die, too. | 没必要让她跟着丧命 |
[1:11:41] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[1:11:43] | – They could totally take him. – Not with her life on the line. | -他们能干掉他的 -这样她就会有危险 |
[1:11:50] | Save your breath. | 省点力气吧 |
[1:11:51] | The only alpha they respond to is me. | 他们唯一听命的龙王是我 |
[1:12:01] | Don’t feel too badly. You tried your best. | 别太难受 你已经尽力了 |
[1:12:04] | But you are nothing without your dragon. | 但是你没有你的龙就一无是处 |
[1:12:25] | Toothless! | 没牙仔 |
[1:12:43] | Oh, that is just great! | 真是太好了 |
[1:12:46] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[1:12:47] | I think it’s time for number two to become number one. | 我觉得该让二把手成为一把手了 |
[1:12:50] | He’ll listen to you. | 他听你的 |
[1:12:57] | – Don’t say it. – I wasn’t going to. | -别说 -我没打算说 |
[1:13:00] | I shouldn’t have dragged you out there. | 我不该带你去那里的 |
[1:13:01] | He wouldn’t have flown me back. She wouldn’t have followed. | 他就不会把我送回来 她也不会跟过来 |
[1:13:04] | Yep. | 没错 |
[1:13:06] | I feel like the same screwup I was before I met Toothless. | 我感觉自己就像遇到没牙仔之前那么没用 |
[1:13:09] | I can see that. | 看得出来 |
[1:13:10] | Are you just gonna stand there and agree with everything? | 你准备就这么站在这里同意我说的一切吗 |
[1:13:13] | Well, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[1:13:14] | You’re back to where you started, | 你又回到了原点 |
[1:13:16] | but I was the first to believe in you. | 但我当初是第一个相信你的人 |
[1:13:19] | And I have watched you doubt | 从那以后 我就一直看着你 |
[1:13:20] | whether you’re worthy ever since. | 处于深深的自我怀疑之中 |
[1:13:23] | But you know what? | 但是你知道吗 |
[1:13:25] | I am the person I am today because of you. | 我能有今天 全是因为你 |
[1:13:28] | I never told you that, but it’s true. | 我从来没有告诉过你 但的确是那样 |
[1:13:32] | You are the bravest, most stubborn, | 你是最勇敢 最固执 |
[1:13:34] | most determined knucklehead I know. | 最有决心的傻蛋 |
[1:13:38] | Toothless didn’t give you that, Hiccup. | 这不是没牙仔赋予你的优点 小嗝嗝 |
[1:13:41] | – He just made it… – Easier. | -他只是让你… -更轻松 |
[1:13:44] | And now it’s gonna be a lot harder. | 现在会变得更加困难 |
[1:13:47] | So, what are you gonna do about it? | 那你准备怎么办 |
[1:13:51] | Probably something stupid. | 也许做些傻事吧 |
[1:13:54] | That’s the Hiccup I know. | 这才是我认识的小嗝嗝 |
[1:14:00] | Suit up, gang. We’re going to get them back. | 做好准备 大家伙儿 我们要把他们救回来 |
[1:14:02] | – What? – He’s lost his mind. | -什么 -他疯了 |
[1:14:05] | Now, that’s marriage material. | 这才像个结婚的样子 |
[1:14:09] | At last, faithful pupil, you are ready. | 终于 我的好学生 你准备好了 |
[1:14:12] | Um, how are we gonna get our dragons back without dragons? | 我们没有龙要怎么把我们的龙救回来 |
[1:14:17] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[1:14:26] | Move it. | 快点 |
[1:14:30] | Um, that’s right, alpha. | 没错 龙王 |
[1:14:32] | No surprises. | 不许妄动 |
[1:14:43] | So, jump off the cliff in these. | 穿着这些从悬崖上跳下去 |
[1:14:48] | That’s the best you’ve got? | 这就是你最好的办法了吗 |
[1:14:50] | No, you guys are the best I’ve got. | 不你们才是我最好的计划 |
[1:14:55] | – I’m with him! Who else?! – I’m with… | -我支持他 还有谁 -我… |
[1:14:57] | Ruffnut, that was my line. | 暴芙纳特 那是我的台词 |
[1:14:59] | – Let’s go! – Try to keep up! | -出发 -跟上了 |
[1:15:06] | – I’m doing it! – All right! | -我上了 -上 |
[1:15:22] | You didn’t think I’d actually hand you the Night Fury, did you? | 你们不会真的觉得我会把夜煞交给你们吧 |
[1:15:25] | He’s mine to kill. | 只有我能杀他 |
[1:15:26] | That snake! | 狡猾的毒蛇 |
[1:15:28] | I intend to finish what I started. | 我要结束我挑起的一切 |
[1:15:31] | Best of luck controlling them without an alpha. | 祝你们没了龙王也能控制他们 |
[1:15:35] | Hold on, Toothless! | 等着 没牙仔 |
[1:15:43] | Let go! | 松开 |
[1:15:43] | Could’ve used some practice! | 应该先练练的 |
[1:15:45] | Ah, I should’ve skipped breakfast! | 我不该吃早饭的 |
[1:15:59] | Toothless! | 没牙仔 |
[1:16:01] | Look out! | 小心 |
[1:16:03] | Hot, hot, hot, hot! | 烫烫烫烫 |
[1:16:07] | They’re getting away! | 他们要跑了 |
[1:16:20] | Perfect timing. | 时机正好 |
[1:16:22] | Put that down! I’ll take the skinny one! | 干掉他们 瘦的那个交给我 |
[1:16:24] | Game faces! | 认真起来 |
[1:16:25] | Yeah, what are you waiting for? Get in there. | 你还在等什么 上啊 |
[1:17:04] | Take cover! | 找掩护 |
[1:17:06] | Where are you going?! | 你去哪里 |
[1:17:12] | – Heads up! – Thanks. | -小心 -谢谢 |
[1:17:14] | Look out! | 小心 |
[1:17:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:17:45] | I’m coming, Toothless! | 我来了 没牙仔 |
[1:17:48] | You still think he cares about you? | 你还觉得他在乎你吗 |
[1:17:54] | Let’s just see who he follows. | 看看他会去追谁 |
[1:18:08] | I’m sorry, bud, for everything. | 对不起 伙计 这一切都对不起 |
[1:18:29] | Now, let’s go get her. | 去追她吧 |
[1:18:37] | Number two coming through! | 二把手来了 |
[1:18:39] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[1:18:40] | Sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[1:18:42] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[1:18:45] | All right! One more free! Four to go! | 又放出一个 还有四个 |
[1:18:51] | Try to keep up! | 跟上 |
[1:18:53] | I got your backs. | 有我呢 |
[1:18:57] | Yeah, it’s almost like we’re a team. | 我们简直就像是一个小队 |
[1:19:03] | You brought a baby to a battle. | 你竟然带宝宝来战场 |
[1:19:06] | Ah-ah-ah. I wouldn’t do that if I were you. | 换我可不会这么做 |
[1:19:19] | God, I love that dragon. | 天 我爱那条龙 |
[1:19:21] | Come on! Come back here! | 快回来 |
[1:19:26] | Sorry we’re late for the party. | 抱歉我们迟到了 |
[1:19:28] | You’re right on time. | 你们来得正好 |
[1:19:40] | That’s it. That’s it. | 没错 没错 |
[1:19:53] | How are we gonna get him off her back without hurting her? | 我们要怎么在不伤害到她的前提下把他弄下来 |
[1:19:56] | Fear the facial hair! | 惧怕我的胡子吧 |
[1:20:07] | – Oh, I have missed this. – Me, too. | -好想念这种时代 -我也是 |
[1:20:10] | Ooh. See that there? | 你看到他了吗 |
[1:20:12] | Aw. Cute. | 真可爱 |
[1:20:14] | That’s a bad omen. You’re cursed. | 这是噩兆 你被诅咒了 |
[1:20:23] | Yes! Go on! | 没错 上 |
[1:20:25] | Good on you! | 好样的 |
[1:20:26] | I guess you’re not so bad after all. | 看来你其实也没有那么噩啦 |
[1:20:52] | Abandon ship! | 弃船 |
[1:21:02] | Yay! Oh, that was awesome! | 真是太棒了 |
[1:21:13] | Uh, we’ve got problems. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[1:21:29] | Take him down, Hiccup! | 干掉他 小嗝嗝 |
[1:21:41] | We need a better plan, and quick! | 我们需要赶紧想个更好的计划 |
[1:21:48] | Uh, uh, what are, what are you doing? | 你 你在干什么 |
[1:21:51] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:22:03] | Where has he gone? | 他去哪里了 |
[1:22:20] | You’ll kill both of us! | 你会害死我们俩的 |
[1:22:21] | Fighting over a dragon? | 在龙身上战斗 |
[1:22:24] | That’s your plan? | 这就是你的计划吗 |
[1:22:28] | This is. | 这才是 |
[1:22:34] | Save him. | 去救他 |
[1:23:12] | No! | 不 |
[1:23:20] | See? | 看 |
[1:23:21] | I knew you’d come around. | 我就知道你会来的 |
[1:23:59] | Hey. Good morning, bud. | 早上好 伙计 |
[1:24:03] | Here you go. | 好样的 |
[1:24:06] | Boy, you’re full of surprises. | 你可真是充满了惊喜 |
[1:24:10] | He’s all yours. | 他是你的了 |
[1:24:24] | You know, Eret may be blessed with brawn, | 艾瑞特也许的确有好身材 |
[1:24:27] | but, just between us, you have the brains. | 但悄悄告诉你 你有脑子 |
[1:24:31] | Number one. | 一把手 |
[1:25:05] | You’re right, bud. It’s time. | 你说得对 伙计 是时候了 |
[1:25:10] | I was so busy fighting for a world that I wanted, | 我总是忙于为一个我想要的世界而战 |
[1:25:14] | I didn’t think about what you needed. | 我没有想过你需要什么 |
[1:25:21] | You’ve looked after us for long enough. | 你已经照顾我们够久了 |
[1:25:24] | Time to look after yourselves. | 该为你自己考虑考虑了 |
[1:25:40] | Oh, Stormfly, my good girl. | 风里飞 我的好姑娘 |
[1:25:43] | All right, Grumpy. | 好了 坏脾气 |
[1:25:45] | Off you go. | 去吧 |
[1:25:48] | So long, you big ugly beast. | 再见 你这只丑八怪 |
[1:25:51] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[1:26:01] | Oh, Cloudjumper. Oh. | 云中跃 |
[1:26:13] | Go on, bud. | 去吧 伙计 |
[1:26:14] | Lead them to the Hidden World. | 带他们去秘密世界 |
[1:26:18] | You’ll be safe there. | 你们在那里会很安全 |
[1:26:21] | Safer than you could ever be with me. | 比和我一起安全得多 |
[1:26:25] | It’s okay. I love you, too. | 没事的 我也爱你 |
[1:26:28] | And I want you to be free. | 我希望你自由 |
[1:26:33] | Our world doesn’t deserve you. | 我们的世界不配拥有你们 |
[1:26:35] | Yet. | 还不配 |
[1:26:48] | Go, Toothless. | 去吧 没牙仔 |
[1:26:51] | Go. | 去吧 |
[1:29:20] | To the chief and chieftess! | 为了首领和首领夫人 |
[1:29:26] | Good on you! | 好样的 |
[1:29:27] | Come, cry into my full, thick beard. | 来吧 埋在我浓密的假胡子里哭吧 |
[1:29:31] | It’s so beautiful! | 太美了 |
[1:29:32] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[1:29:35] | Okay, you win. | 好吧 你赢了 |
[1:29:37] | I like sensitive guys. | 我喜欢感性的人 |
[1:29:39] | I thought it would never happen. | 我还以为永远不会有这一天了 |
[1:29:41] | Finally, right? | 终于啊 |
[1:30:13] | There were dragons when I was a boy. | 我小时候 世界上是有龙的 |
[1:30:18] | Ah, there were great, grim sky dragons | 那些伟大的天空之龙 |
[1:30:21] | that nested on the clifftops like gigantic, scary birds. | 像大鸟一样在悬崖上筑巢 |
[1:30:26] | Little, brown, scuttly dragons | 棕色的小龙 |
[1:30:28] | that hunted down the mice and rats in well-organized packs. | 成群结队地捕老鼠吃 |
[1:30:32] | Preposterously huge sea dragons | 还有无比巨大的海龙 |
[1:30:35] | that were 20 times as big as the big blue whale. | 甚至是大蓝鲸的二十多倍大 |
[1:30:40] | Some say they crawled back into the sea, | 有人说他们回到了海中 |
[1:30:42] | leaving not a bone nor a fang for men to remember them by. | 没有给人类留下一块骨头或尖牙来纪念他们 |
[1:30:47] | Others say they were nothing but folktales to begin with. | 也有人说这只是一些传说 |
[1:30:52] | Ah, I’m okay with that. | 我觉得无所谓 |
[1:31:16] | Hey there, bud. | 伙计 |
[1:31:26] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[1:31:29] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:31:41] | Hey, I am glad to see you, too, bud. | 我见到你也很高兴 伙计 |
[1:31:45] | He’s not gonna eat your father. | 他不会吃掉你爸爸的 |
[1:31:49] | How’s the tail holding up? | 尾巴还能用吗 |
[1:31:50] | Probably could use some oil and a little fine-tuning. | 也许需要加点油 或者拧紧一点 |
[1:31:53] | Look, it’s okay. They’re friends. | 看 没事的 他们是朋友 |
[1:32:01] | Here. | 来 |
[1:32:03] | Go on. It’s all right. | 去吧 没事的 |
[1:32:04] | Come. | 来吧 |
[1:32:06] | He won’t hurt you. | 他不会伤害你们的 |
[1:32:08] | Hold your hands out. | 伸出你们的手 |
[1:32:10] | Like this. | 像这样 |
[1:32:13] | That’s it. | 没错 |
[1:32:17] | Let him come to you. | 让他来接近你们 |
[1:33:13] | Legend says | 传说 |
[1:33:14] | that when the ground quakes or lava spews from the earth, | 当发生地震 或者岩浆喷发 |
[1:33:18] | it’s the dragons, letting us know they’re still here, | 就是龙在告诉我们他们的存在 |
[1:33:23] | waiting for us to figure out how to get along. | 等待我们想明白该如何共处 |
[1:33:34] | Yes, the world believes the dragons are gone, | 没错 这个世界认为就算龙存在 |
[1:33:37] | if they ever existed at all. | 也已经完全消失了 |
[1:33:39] | But we Berkians, we know otherwise. | 但我伯克人知道 不是这样的 |
[1:33:44] | And we’ll guard this secret until the time comes | 我们会一直守护着这个秘密 直到时机成熟 |
[1:33:48] | when dragons can return in peace. | 龙能够平安回归这个世界 |