时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:33] | Turn it off! | 快关掉 |
[02:10] | In the Kalahari Desert, the unsuspecting meerkat clan is unaware | 在喀拉哈里沙漠 毫无防备的猫鼬家族 |
[02:14] | they are prey to the desert’s most savage predators. | 尚未发觉自己即将成为野蛮捕食者的猎物 |
[02:18] | Meerkats are social by nature… | 猫鼬天生社会性极高 |
[02:20] | …burrowing deep into large underground networks, | 它们在地底挖掘出大型网状洞穴 |
[02:22] | where they create colonies with up to 30 meerkats in a colony. | 成群生活 种群个体数多达三十只 |
[02:26] | Jesus Christ. | 老天爷 |
[02:30] | Where’s the remote? | 遥控器在哪里 |
[02:33] | Could somebody shut off those rats? | 能不能把这群老鼠关掉 |
[02:35] | Oh, no, no, they’re not rats. | 不不不 它们不是老鼠 |
[02:36] | They’re meerkats and they are so cute! | 它们是猫鼬 而且超级萌 |
[02:39] | Look at them, standing up like little people. | 看看它们 站得像小小人 |
[02:42] | Oh, I found the remote! Remote found. | 我找到遥控器了 找到了 |
[02:43] | Thank you. God… | 谢谢 上帝啊 |
[02:47] | – What time is it? – Uh… it is 6:47. | -现在几点了 -六点四十七 |
[02:51] | Jesus. And isn’t the whole point | 老天 这场暴动的目的 |
[02:53] | of a riot that you get to hit snooze on prison? | 不就是为了在监狱能睡个懒觉吗 |
[02:56] | Oh, my God. You guys, look at this. | 我的老天爷 你们俩看这个 |
[02:57] | Scattered reports this morning | 今晨有报道称 |
[02:59] | that Judy King has been taken hostage at Litchfield Penitentiary | 朱迪·金在利奇菲尔德监狱发生的 |
[03:02] | in what appears to be a possible terror situation. | 一起疑似恐怖行动中被挟为人质 |
[03:05] | – Holy shit! – No word yet on her condition… | -我靠 -目前尚无有关她情况的报道 |
[03:07] | You tellin’ me that we could have gotten up to that roof? | 你是说我们本来可以上房顶去吗 |
[03:09] | Why aren’t we hanging out up there? You know, I love a view. | 我们怎么没上去逛逛 我喜欢看风景 |
[03:13] | – Fucking morons. – Jesus. Uh, who… who is that? | -一群蠢货 -老天 那是谁 |
[03:18] | Is that Yoga? | 瑜伽琼斯吗 |
[03:18] | Change it to Fox. Me and Vinnie, we watch Fox. | 换福克斯频道 我和维尼要看福克斯频道 |
[03:21] | Absolutely not. | 想都别想 |
[03:25] | Live at the scene here at Litchfield Prison, | 我们现在在利奇菲尔德监狱的现场 |
[03:27] | as details continue to trickle in | 这起深夜发生的 |
[03:29] | about the late-night terrorist | 针对朱迪·金及其基督教信仰的 |
[03:30] | attack on Judy King and her Christian faith. | 恐袭事件 细节陆续流出 |
[03:33] | Some reports indicate that | 有报道指出 |
[03:34] | there is a political and violent uprising | 该监狱正在上演一场 |
[03:37] | taking place within the prison. | 带有政治和暴力性质的起义 |
[03:38] | But News 4 has found exclusive online footage | 然而新闻第四频道找到的独家网络视频 |
[03:41] | that tells quite a different story. | 则讲述了完全不同的故事 |
[03:47] | That’s where the chicken à la king went. | 原来皇家奶油鸡去那里了 |
[03:49] | {\an8\fscx98\fscy128\frz355.8 | \move(174.92,228.267,241.98,253.44,40,2626)}突发新闻 穆斯林企图谋杀朱迪·金 |
[03:52] | Mr. Pearson, the governor’s on line one. | 皮尔森先生 州长在一号线上 |
[03:57] | Hutch! How’s it going, buddy? I haven’t seen you since Tommy– | 哈奇 最近怎么样伙计 有段日子没见了 |
[04:00] | Why are al-Qaeda terrorists | 为什么基地组织的恐怖分子 |
[04:02] | torturing the red states’ favorite chef | 会在你们监狱的房顶上 |
[04:05] | on the roof of your prison? | 折磨红色州人民最爱的大厨 |
[04:06] | Uh, look, I know it doesn’t look good, but, uh– | 我明白情况看起来不妙 但是 |
[04:10] | It looks like a fucking PR nightmare during my election year. | 在我的选举年 这看起来就是场公关噩梦 |
[04:14] | – Are you storming? – Uh, no. They… they have hostages. | -你们准备强攻吗 -不 她们有人质 |
[04:17] | MCC can’t have hostage bloodshed. | 世纪挑战公司不允许发生人质流血事件 |
[04:21] | We’re… we’re standing down. | 我们 暂时按兵不动 |
[04:22] | Is that what CERT advised? | 这是惩应队的建议吗 |
[04:25] | -CERT? -Correctional Emergency Response Team. | -什么 -惩教紧急应变队 |
[04:27] | Do you not have a CERT team on the scene? | 你没安排惩应队到现场吗 |
[04:30] | We’re sort of between CERT teams right now. | 我们最近在换惩应队 |
[04:32] | For fuck’s sake! I’m sending | 妈的 我派支队伍过去 |
[04:34] | a team over and I’m billing MCC up the ass. | 我会向世纪挑战公司收取昂贵费用 |
[04:36] | You listen to their assessment of casualty risk | 你听听他们的伤亡预估评定 |
[04:39] | and you let them de-escalate this mess. | 然后让他们去平息暴动 |
[04:41] | I consider you a friend, Jack… | 我把你当朋友 杰克 |
[04:43] | …but I can’t believe how badly you shit the bed on this. | 但没想到你的处理水平臭成这样 |
[04:45] | Worse than when my beagle had butt cancer. | 比我的小猎犬得屁股癌时拉的屎还臭 |
[04:47] | I’m so sorry to hear about Blanche. | 真遗憾布兰奇生病了 |
[04:49] | – Is she okay? – The dog’s fine. | -她还好吗 -狗没事 |
[04:51] | Get your inmates off my TV. | 让你的犯人们从我电视上消失 |
[04:54] | You steppin’ ass first? | 你要用屁股先入镜吗 |
[04:56] | If you wanna score the Latin and African American markets, | 如果你想要赢取拉美和黑人市场 |
[04:59] | it’s all about that bass. | 就要展现丰满的底盘 |
[05:00] | White, I just turn to the side, tits, ass. | 白人市场的话 侧身展示奶子 屁屁 |
[05:05] | And the schoolgirl outfits hits Asians. | 亚洲人的口味是女学生制服 |
[05:07] | – Shit. You really know your demos. – Yeah. | -靠 你真懂行情啊 -没错 |
[05:10] | Oh, my God, here they come! | 天啊 他们来了 |
[05:11] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[05:12] | We’re gonna be super famous! | 我们要出大名了 |
[05:14] | Don’t forget the smize. | 别忘了做笑眼 |
[05:17] | Nuh-uh. You smize. I’m squinching and teeging. | 不要 你做笑眼 我做迷离眼和咬舌头 |
[05:20] | – Over here! – Yo, let me get in there. | -看这儿 -我也加入 |
[05:24] | Look at you and those lips. | 瞧瞧你还有那双丰唇 |
[05:26] | Pidge said I needed some drama on my face. | 小鸽说我需要化点妆 |
[05:28] | It was this or mascara, | 要么擦口红要么涂睫毛膏 |
[05:29] | and I don’t like shit around my eyes ’cause I got allergies | 我不喜欢往眼睛上抹东西 因为会过敏 |
[05:32] | and I rub and then I look like one of them girls who cry. | 我一揉眼 看着就像个爱哭鬼似的 |
[05:35] | – Oh, it’s good. Yeah, cute. – Yeah, mmm-hmm. | -不错 好看 -对 |
[05:37] | Uh, I’m totally liking it. | 我超级喜欢 |
[05:39] | You should try doing the prune lips | 你应该试试嘴唇微撅 |
[05:41] | like an Olsen twin, like this. | 像奥尔森姐妹一样 像这样 |
[05:43] | All right, can we just get the two on the right? | 能只要右边两个人吗 |
[05:46] | Other one looks like a boy. | 另外一个看着像男孩 |
[05:47] | Get him out! | 让那男生出去 |
[05:48] | Get out of the way! Yeah, you! | 叫他让开 对 就是你 |
[05:49] | What? My drama face ain’t good enough for your little pictures? | 怎么 老娘的花容月貌配不上你们的小照片 |
[05:52] | Well, if you don’t like my face, maybe you’ll like this! | 好 不喜欢老娘的脸 可能喜欢这个吧 |
[05:55] | – Oh, my God! – Shit. | -我的老天爷 -该死 |
[05:59] | Never work with animals, children or naked buttholes. | 永远不要与动物 小孩和光腚的人合作 |
[06:07] | Why are you walking like you’re 90? | 你怎么走得像个老年人 |
[06:08] | Because we slept in a digger bucket, and I can’t feel my neck. | 因为我们睡在挖掘机铲斗里 背都没知觉了 |
[06:12] | I once dated a girl named Digger. | 我之前交往过一个叫迪格[挖掘机]的妹子 |
[06:15] | Her parents ran a cemetery. | 她父母是开墓地的 |
[06:17] | She stole me a ring off a corpse. | 她从尸体上偷了枚戒指送我 |
[06:18] | How romantic. Illegal and creepy, but very romantic. | 多浪漫啊 违法又诡异 但是非常浪漫 |
[06:22] | She left me for a professional water-skier. | 她为了一个职业滑水运动员离开了我 |
[06:24] | She said she was the only woman | 她说那是唯一一个穿着救生衣 |
[06:25] | who ever looked hot in a life vest. | 依旧性感的女人 |
[06:27] | How do you fight that? | 这怎么比得过 |
[06:28] | I think we need more padding. Like a base layer. | 我们需要更多底垫 铺在底下 |
[06:31] | You know, like a… like a tarp or something. | 比如防水布什么的 |
[06:34] | Whoa. I didn’t even ask you to move in, Pipes. | 我都没说让你搬来同住 小帕 |
[06:36] | That’s, uh… that’s pretty presumptuous. | 你太放肆了 |
[06:38] | Alex Vause, may I put my prison-issue mattress | 艾丽克斯·沃斯 可否恩准我将牢房床褥 |
[06:42] | next to your bulldozer scoopie thingy, | 放置在您的挖掘机铲斗旁边 |
[06:45] | and ride out a nightmare with you? | 并与您一同安渡噩梦 |
[06:48] | You may. | 准了 |
[06:54] | Will I not like you when you get very angry? | 你发火的样子会让我不喜欢你吗 |
[06:56] | I’m repurposing. | 我要改作他用 |
[07:01] | Do you want me to help you rip off the other one? | 想让我帮你扯掉另一只吗 |
[07:04] | Is it driving you crazy? | 快把你搞疯了吧 |
[07:06] | No. | 没有 |
[07:09] | Yes. You know that I need symmetry! | 有 你知道我需要对称 |
[07:11] | It’s hard to look at, huh? | 看着就难受 是吧 |
[07:13] | Now you’re just being a bully. | 现在你纯属是欺负我了 |
[07:14] | Okay, fine. This is a gift for you. | 好吧 送你作礼物 |
[07:19] | It’s no corpse ring, but it’ll have to do. | 不是死尸戒指 但也凑合 |
[07:25] | Daya! Hey, I’ve been looking for you. | 达娅 我一直在找你 |
[07:29] | You found something to eat okay? | 你找到能吃的东西了吗 |
[07:31] | Why, you wanna jack me for my Pop-Tart? | 怎么 想抢我的果塔饼干呢 |
[07:33] | Hey. I know you don’t understand | 我知道你理解不了 |
[07:34] | what I did or why I did it, but– | 我的所作所为和初衷 但是 |
[07:35] | You’re right. I don’t understand. | 你说得对 我理解不了 |
[07:37] | This whole fucking time you didn’t say nothing. | 这段时间你他妈一声都没吭过 |
[07:40] | And you fucking hit me in my head. | 而且你他妈打了我脑袋 |
[07:41] | I could have a football injury. | 搞不好我落下足球职业伤了 |
[07:43] | – I got a wicked headache. – You shot a guard. | -我头疼得厉害 -你开枪打了警卫 |
[07:45] | You weren’t acting like a responsible gun owner. | 你表现得不像是个能担责的持枪人 |
[07:47] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[07:49] | – I don’t care if he dies. – And I do? | -他死了我也不在乎 -我在乎吗 |
[07:50] | We all think about taking down these cabrones, | 我们都想修理那些混蛋们 |
[07:52] | but we don’t act on it ’cause we got things to live for. | 但我们不出手是因为有在意的事 |
[07:56] | You gotta get outta here and see your girl. | 你得从这里出去 去见你的女儿 |
[08:00] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[08:04] | You need to take a timeout, okay? | 你需要休整一下 懂吗 |
[08:07] | Why don’t you help me clean up? We could do it together. | 要不你帮我做下清洁 我们可以一起来 |
[08:09] | Busy hands could help clear your head, huh? | 有点活儿干能帮你理清思路 怎么样 |
[08:13] | My head hurts, all right? | 我头疼 好吗 |
[08:15] | I want nothing to do with you. | 我不想和你扯上关系 |
[08:19] | Maybe your shadow can help you play cleanup. | 也许你的影子能帮你做清洁 |
[08:21] | – My what? – Good morning. | -我的什么 -早上好 |
[08:24] | What’s for breakfast? | 早餐吃什么 |
[08:27] | You’re looking at it. | 早餐就在你眼前 |
[08:30] | Um, no. I’m not. | 没有 我并没看见 |
[08:32] | Breakfast is supposed to be served between 4:30 and 7:00. | 早餐应该在四点半到七点间供应 |
[08:35] | Today’s offerings should include a hot grits, | 今天的早餐应该有热玉米糊 |
[08:38] | a whole wheat bread or coffee cake, | 一份全麦面包或咖啡蛋糕 |
[08:40] | a margarine pat and skim milk. | 配黄油和脱脂牛奶 |
[08:42] | Sometimes there’s a surprise, | 有时候会有惊喜 |
[08:43] | – like– – Okay, yeah. Breakfast is canceled. | -就像… -好吧 早餐取消了 |
[08:51] | Breakfast is canceled… | 早餐取消了… |
[08:56] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:06] | Breakfast, okay? | 给你的早餐 行了吧 |
[09:11] | Oh! Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[09:12] | This is the surprise, for sure. | 这个肯定就是惊喜了 |
[09:15] | Um, by any chance, will there be a spoon made available? | 有没有可能给我个小勺吃它 |
[09:23] | Yeah, I’ll get one. Sit down. | 有 我给你拿一个 坐着去吧 |
[09:44] | Oh, what the hell. | 管它呢 |
[09:50] | Okay. Pick a color. You want gel? | 选个颜色吧 你想做甲胶吗 |
[09:53] | Uh, no. Um… | 不是的… |
[09:56] | I want to apply for a job here. | 我想来应聘 |
[09:58] | – You got a sign outside… – It’s meter parking, yeah. | -你门外有个广告 -是计时停车 |
[10:02] | No. | 不是的 |
[10:03] | I want to work here. Do nails. | 我是想来这工作 做美甲 |
[10:08] | I do manicures. I did these. | 我会美甲 这些是我做的 |
[10:13] | Exactly. I’m a fuckin’ artist with this shit. | 对了 我对这玩意很在行 |
[10:17] | I did my toes, too. See that? | 我的脚趾甲也是自己做的 看见没 |
[10:21] | Cheetah. You know… | 豹纹的 你知道… |
[10:24] | Yes. Good. | 是的 很好看 |
[10:25] | Great. So how much you paying me? | 太好了 你们这工钱怎么算 |
[10:27] | Twenty dollars a day. | 一天二十块 |
[10:28] | What? Uh-uh. | 什么 不行 |
[10:30] | – That’s way too low. – No, no, no. | -太少了 -不不不 |
[10:32] | You pay me to train. | 你付钱给我进行培训 |
[10:35] | To train? | 培训 |
[10:36] | In what? | 还培训什么 |
[10:38] | I’d buff circles around these sashimi bitches. | 我的技术完虐这些日本婊 |
[10:41] | Two weeks train, or you go now. | 培训两周 不接受就走吧 |
[10:45] | You know what, you can shit up a rope with your $20 a day. | 带着你那二十块一天工资去死吧 |
[10:49] | And it’s your loss. | 不请我是你的损失 |
[10:50] | I would have had this place packed, with lines out the door. | 我本可以让这里人满为患 门庭若市 |
[10:53] | Charging people to work? | 工作还要倒贴钱 |
[10:55] | This is America, lady. Slavery ain’t legal here! | 这里是美国 女士 在这里奴隶是犯法的 |
[11:06] | Mei… are you in here against your will? | 梅 你在这里上班是被逼的吗 |
[11:14] | Come on, slave! We’re hangry! | 快点 奴隶 我们饿得快要发火了 |
[11:16] | How long does it take to fry, poach and scramble some damn eggs? | 煎鸡蛋 水煮蛋 或是炒鸡蛋能要多久 |
[11:20] | Ladies, I am moving as fast as I can. | 女士们 这是我最快的速度了 |
[11:22] | You know, all I have is powdered eggs. | 知道吗 我这里只有蛋粉 |
[11:23] | Did we say you could talk? | 我们要你讲话了吗 |
[11:25] | Yeah, just make it rain, King. | 就是啊 快点弄 金 |
[11:27] | What the fuck did y’all do? | 你们他妈的做了什么 |
[11:29] | Did y’all see the news? They think y’all terrorists! | 你们没看新闻吗 他们觉得你们是恐怖分子 |
[11:31] | We know. We saw. | 我们知道 我们看了 |
[11:33] | And they had no right to call us Bin Ladens | 他们还没搞清楚戴伊渥克帽子的是谁 |
[11:34] | without checking who we were under those Ewok hats. | 怎么能就叫我们本·拉登呢 |
[11:36] | – The whole thing’s totally offensive. – Fuckin’ media. | -整个新闻都很冒犯人 -该死的媒体 |
[11:38] | What’s offensive is that | 真正冒犯人的是 |
[11:39] | a photograph of two idiots wearing hijabs | 照片上有两个带着穆斯林头巾的白痴 |
[11:42] | automatically gets labelled as terrorism. | 就立刻被印上恐怖主义的标签 |
[11:45] | Hey, do I smell eggs? | 我是不是闻到了鸡蛋的香味 |
[11:47] | Ooh! Let me get one of them over easy, JK! | 给我来一份双面煎蛋 要生一点 JK |
[11:49] | No way, she’s our slave. | 不行 她是我们的奴隶 |
[11:52] | And over easy’s nasty. All that egg slime. | 而且那样很恶心 黏糊糊的 |
[11:54] | Bitch, egg snot the best part. | 贱人 生蛋白最好吃了 |
[11:56] | – Splooge-y. – Y’all crazy. | -很像精液 -你们都有病 |
[11:58] | Over easy’s the only way to cook an egg. | 鸡蛋这样做才最好吃 |
[12:00] | Ain’t that right, Jude? | 我说得对吗 朱朱 |
[12:02] | Over medium is considered the gold standard. | 两面煎半熟蛋才是业界黄金标准 |
[12:05] | In your face! | 打脸了 |
[12:06] | Shocking. The white lady | 震惊 一位白人女性 |
[12:08] | backs up the other whites about egg whites. | 竟然认同了其他白人的蛋白理论 |
[12:10] | Look, we need to borrow D-list Martha Stewart for a while. | 我们需要借用一会十八线玛莎·斯图沃特 |
[12:14] | We need to show the media that she ain’t locked up in a closet | 我们得让媒体知道她没有被锁在小房子里 |
[12:17] | with a bag over her head and jumper cables on her nips. | 头上套着麻袋 五花大绑 |
[12:20] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[12:21] | She’s our property and we’re not in the lending business. | 她是我们的 我们不外借 |
[12:24] | That’s Jews. | 犹太人才搞那一套 |
[12:25] | Yeah, maybe you didn’t hear her. | 也许你们没有听懂她的意思 |
[12:27] | We taking the bitch, so excuse us. | 我们就要把她带走 你们给我让开 |
[12:29] | Oh, so this is communism now? | 怎么 现在是共产主义了吗 |
[12:31] | We give you whatever for free? | 我们什么都要免费给你吗 |
[12:32] | Nah, our whole lives is you people taking from us for free. | 不 是我们黑人一辈子任你们白人予取予求 |
[12:35] | If you want her, you gotta buy her, | 你们想要她 就得像美国人一样 |
[12:38] | like an American. | 花钱买 |
[12:39] | That’s the deal. | 就得这么办 |
[12:48] | What do you want for her? | 你们要什么才能换她 |
[12:50] | What you got? | 你有什么 |
[12:52] | Aw, shit! You seeing this? | 妈的 你看见了没 |
[12:55] | Yes. And I disagree. | 是的 我不同意 |
[12:57] | I think Boo’s giving tree | 我觉得波的爱心树 |
[12:59] | actually does more takin’ away than giving. | 实际上索取大于奉献 |
[13:01] | – How so? – The tree’s a sign of goodness. | -为什么 -树是美好的象征 |
[13:04] | But when it gets filled with cement, | 但当它注入了水泥后 |
[13:05] | the tree symbolizes what’s been taken from Scout, her innocence. | 就象征着斯考特被夺去的东西 她的纯真 |
[13:09] | Plus, she’s got that dumb name. | 再说了 这个名字真蠢 |
[13:13] | Okay, permission slips, people! | 好了 大家别忘了同意书 |
[13:15] | I need them before we get on the bus tomorrow. | 明天放学前一定要交 |
[13:18] | Uh, Janae, I’d like to speak with you. | 珍娜 我要跟你谈一下 |
[13:20] | Ooh. Watson getting called out. | 沃森被选上了 |
[13:22] | Yeah, right. For what? | 是啊 又有什么意义 |
[13:28] | – Here, I got my permission slip. – Ah, excellent. | -给 这是我的同意书 -很好 |
[13:30] | I want to make sure you’re coming tomorrow. You excited? | 我想确定你明天会来 你激动吗 |
[13:33] | – Yeah. I guess. – I’m excited for you. | -应该吧 -我也为你感到激动 |
[13:35] | Doors are gonna open if you keep working hard, Janae. | 好好努力 机会大门会为你打开的 珍娜 |
[13:38] | I want you to see what’s behind some of those doors. | 我希望你能看看门后的世界 |
[13:39] | Okay. Great. See you tomorrow. | 好的 太好了 明天见 |
[13:46] | Okay. So after flossing my teeth, | 好了 用牙线清洁了牙齿 |
[13:48] | and doing that under-eye cream we talked about, | 再抹了刚提到的眼霜后 |
[13:51] | I go to here, Spanish Harlem. | 我来到这里 西班牙的哈莱姆区 |
[13:55] | I know it looks messy and everything, | 我知道现在看起来一片混乱 |
[13:56] | but it’s because we have that protest and everything. | 但这是因为我们在举行抗议 |
[13:59] | My bunk is over there, | 我的床就在那边 |
[14:01] | and right here, we have Pidge and Ouija. | 这里 是我们的小鸽和小灵 |
[14:05] | Or Peejee. Say hi, you guys! | 可以叫她们鸽灵组合 跟大家问好 |
[14:07] | – No one calls us that. – I didn’t sign a release. | -没人这么叫我们 -我没允许你拍我 |
[14:12] | Okay, so over here, we have Maria. | 好吧 这位是玛丽亚 |
[14:16] | I made this selfie stick out of a plunger and duct tape. | 这根自拍杆是我用马桶搋子和胶带做成的 |
[14:20] | Look at the link below if you want directions. | 如需教程请看下方的链接 |
[14:26] | And over here, we have my best friend, Maritza. | 这边 是我的闺蜜 玛丽萨 |
[14:30] | – Say hi, chiquita. – No! Go away! | -打招呼 妹子 -不要 走开 |
[14:31] | I already took my face off from this morning. | 我今早就已经卸妆了 |
[14:33] | I gotta put a new one on. | 我得重新化个妆 |
[14:34] | No. This is a day in the life. | 不 这就是我们的日常生活 |
[14:36] | For the people. | 给大家看的 |
[14:37] | Tell them what you’re doing. Come on. | 告诉他们你在做什么 来嘛 |
[14:41] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 行 |
[14:44] | Hi, everybody! | 大家好 |
[14:46] | Okay, so what I’m doing now is contour and highlight. | 我正在画修容和高光 |
[14:50] | When I wasn’t in prison, | 没进监狱以前 |
[14:51] | I would do this with a MAC Pro Palette and a #19 fan brush. | 我会用MAC的专业修容盘和19号扇形刷 |
[14:55] | But in here, I use three spices that you can find in any kitchen. | 但在这里 我用这三种每家厨房都有的调料 |
[14:59] | – Okay. – Cinnamon… | -好的 -肉桂粉… |
[15:02] | cumin… | 孜然粉… |
[15:03] | and Sazón Goya. | 和莎棕·戈雅粉 |
[15:05] | Yes, your face will smell like your abuela’s pork. | 没错 你的脸闻起来会像外婆做的猪肉 |
[15:09] | But listen, you gotta make sacrifices | 但如果你想和我一样 自己动手 |
[15:11] | if you wanna look DIY fly like me. | 画出美美的妆容 就得有所牺牲 |
[15:16] | First… contour. | 首先 修容 |
[15:31] | Where’s the cheese? | 奶酪呢 |
[15:38] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[15:41] | What cheese? | 什么奶酪 |
[15:42] | I had cheese, didn’t I? | 我吃了奶酪 不是吗 |
[15:49] | Check it out. Your puke is purple. | 你看 你的呕吐物是紫色的 |
[15:52] | Yeah, ’cause the cough syrup’s red… | 因为止咳糖浆是红色的 |
[15:55] | and something was blue. | 还有某个食物是蓝色的 |
[16:07] | Someone stole the fucking gun. | 有人把枪偷走了 |
[16:12] | No, they didn’t. We hid it, remember? | 不 不是 我们藏起来了 记得吗 |
[16:14] | – We did? – In the secret place! | -有吗 -藏在秘密地点了呀 |
[16:19] | Oh, yeah. The secret place where no one else would ever find it. | 对哦 谁也找不到的秘密地点 |
[16:31] | I’m from Hebei province in China, | 我来自中国河北省 |
[16:33] | 56 years old, 108 pounds, and– | 56岁 49公斤 |
[16:37] | I’m annoying as fuck? Who is Mei Chang? | 我还特别惹人烦 是张梅吗 |
[16:40] | – Damn, Ouij! – Stop pitching me softies. Come on. | -神了 小灵 -别给我送分题啊 |
[16:44] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:47] | Okay. | 来吧 |
[16:49] | I’m from Omaha, Nebraska, | 我来自内布拉斯加州的奥马哈市 |
[16:52] | 46 years old, 130 pounds, | 46岁 59公斤 |
[16:56] | ashy-blonde hair | 灰金发 |
[16:57] | and I’m doing nine for media piracy. | 我因媒体盗版被判九年 |
[17:01] | – Who is White Cindy? – Seriously? | -是怀特·辛迪吗 -不是吧 |
[17:04] | My ass was just on the news! | 我的屁股刚刚上新闻了 |
[17:06] | We’re all on the news, dumbass. | 我们都上新闻了 白痴 |
[17:08] | It’s good ’cause people need to start taking us serious– | 太好了 人们得开始重视我们了 |
[17:11] | No, my actual ass. See. | 不 真是我的屁股 看 |
[17:20] | Really? Way to keep it classy, perra. | 不是吧 你还真有”格调”啊 |
[17:22] | -That hoo-ha out, too? Shit. – I put it all out. | -下面也出镜了吗 混蛋 -我全露了啊 |
[17:29] | Um, can I help you with something? | 有什么需要我帮你的 |
[17:30] | Where’s Caputo? | 卡普托在哪 |
[17:31] | He’s not in the pen with the other little piggies. | 他没和其他家伙待在一起 |
[17:33] | Nah, we put him in the Poo. Why? | 我们送他去禁闭屎了 怎么了 |
[17:35] | I’m going to rip his balls off. | 我要割了他的蛋蛋 |
[17:40] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[17:43] | Oh, this fucking guy again. | 又是这个挨千刀的 |
[17:44] | All morning, “I gotta go, I gotta go.” | 一早上嚷嚷 “我得去 我得去” |
[17:46] | Need to go to the bathroom! | 我得去厕所 |
[17:47] | I think he gotta go big bathroom. | 我觉得他要去上大号 |
[17:49] | I think that you need to shut the fuck up. | 我觉得你他妈的得把嘴闭上 |
[17:52] | We gave you a bucket. Use the bucket. | 我们给你水桶了 用水桶啊 |
[17:55] | A bucket is not a toilet. | 水桶又不是马桶 |
[17:57] | Stratman, use the bucket. You’re gonna get us all killed. | 斯特莱曼 用桶吧 你会把我们都害死 |
[18:00] | You don’t understand. I can’t. | 你不明白 我做不到 |
[18:03] | I mean, I can’t when there’s other people around me. | 旁边有人我拉不出来 |
[18:06] | Since I was a kid. I need total and utter privacy. | 从小时候就这样 我需要彻底私密的空间 |
[18:10] | Please! Please let me out! | 拜托 拜托让我出去吧 |
[18:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:15] | Stop it! | 别吵了 |
[18:16] | God. Hey, does anyone here know the brown note? | 天呐 这里有人知道”棕色音符”吗 |
[18:20] | Is that that jazz club in Harlem? | 是哈莱姆区的爵士乐俱乐部吗 |
[18:22] | What? | 什么 |
[18:23] | No, it’s the sound frequency | 不是 是种声音的频率 |
[18:25] | that makes your bowels vibrate and release automatically. | 会使你的肠子蠕动 然后自动拉屎出来 |
[18:27] | – I saw it on Brain Buzzer. – That’s not a reputable source. | -我在《大脑蜂鸣》上看到的 -那不可信 |
[18:30] | Hey, Stratman… | 斯特莱曼 |
[18:44] | – Fuck. Nothing? – Keep going, keep going. | -该死 没感觉 -继续 别停 |
[18:45] | No, no, no. Oh, God. | 别 别 天呐 |
[18:51] | Oh, stop, stop. Stop. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. | 停下 停下 快停下 |
[18:59] | Yeah? Who’s this? | 你好 是谁 |
[19:01] | Aleida? | 阿蕾达 |
[19:03] | Oh, my God, Gloria? | 天呐 歌洛丽娅 |
[19:05] | – What the fuck number’s this? – I found a cell phone. | -这什么鬼号码 -我找了个手机 |
[19:07] | You found a cell phone and you’re calling me? | 你找了个电话就只能打给我 |
[19:09] | Damn, woman. Ain’t you got no real friends? | 该死 女人 你真就没朋友了吗 |
[19:12] | We were only prison gay. Minus the gay part. | 我们只是监狱拉拉 甚至都没搞过拉拉 |
[19:16] | Yeah, what can I say? I missed you. | 我能说什么呢 我很想你 |
[19:18] | How’s everything out there? | 外面怎么样 |
[19:21] | I’m good. Gettin’ mad job offers. | 好着呢 有超多工作机会 |
[19:26] | You know, different nail salons. | 好几家美甲沙龙 |
[19:28] | After they seen my cheetah toes, everybody been fightin’ over me. | 看过我的豹纹脚指甲后 他们都抢着要我呢 |
[19:32] | – You see? I told you you’d kill it. – Yeah. | -瞧 我就说你搞得定的 -是啊 |
[19:35] | You called it. | 被你说中了 |
[19:38] | How about you? Same shit, same day? | 你怎么样 还是老样子吗 |
[19:41] | Yeah. Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[19:46] | You all right, girl? You sound funny. | 还好吗 亲爱的 听起来有点怪 |
[19:49] | Listen, I gotta tell you something. | 听着 我有事要和你说 |
[19:55] | What? What is it? | 怎么了 什么事 |
[20:00] | Nothing. | 也没什么 |
[20:05] | I feel like I’m, you know, losing my mind in here. | 我感觉在这 快失去理智了 |
[20:09] | My grip on things. | 也快失去控制了 |
[20:14] | You gotta do you, girl. | 你得做你自己 宝贝 |
[20:17] | You seen that sign on the subway? “See Something, Say Something”? | 你见过地铁上的那个广告吗 说出你所见 |
[20:20] | Do the opposite of that shit. Say nothing, do nothing. | 你要反着来 什么都别说也别做 |
[20:24] | Keep your chin down, do your fucking time, | 低调一点 服你的刑 |
[20:26] | and don’t take care of nobody but yourself. | 只关心你自己就好 |
[20:31] | Oh, thanks. That’s some good advice. | 多谢 真是不错的建议呢 |
[20:33] | And Daya, of course. | 当然还有达娅 |
[20:35] | Don’t you be no self-centered bitch when it comes to her. | 她有事时你可不能只顾自己 |
[20:39] | She doin’ all right? | 她还好吗 |
[20:41] | Fine. She’s a good kid. | 好着呢 她是个好孩子 |
[20:43] | Well, tell her I’m busting my ass out here, | 告诉她我正在努力工作 |
[20:44] | trying to get us set up, | 想办法让我们有立足之地 |
[20:45] | so she better not be pullin’ shit. You tell her that from me. | 她最好别惹麻烦 告诉她是我说的 |
[20:49] | – Yeah, I’ll tell her. – All right. | -好 我会告诉她的 -好吧 |
[21:01] | Mmm. Don’t touch. | 别碰我 |
[21:02] | What, you don’t like it when I… | 怎么 你不喜欢我 |
[21:03] | when I brush your cheek like that? | 那样摸你的脸颊 |
[21:04] | No, I like it just fine. | 不 我很喜欢 |
[21:06] | You’re just not supposed to be doing anything that I don’t say. | 你只是不该做我没要求的事 |
[21:09] | – That’s the rules. – I’m sorry. | -这是规则 -对不起 |
[21:10] | – You gonna let me lead or not? – Yes. | -你要不要听我的 -当然 |
[21:12] | – Okay. – I’m sorry. | -好的 -真抱歉 |
[21:20] | Keep telling me what you want me to do. I… | 告诉我你希望我怎么做 我 |
[21:23] | I wanna do to you what the vibrating phone did. | 那个震动手机对你做过的事 我也想做 |
[21:26] | Seeing you get turned on, it was… | 看到你性奋起来 简直 |
[21:29] | It was so hot. I wanna turn you on. | 简直太棒了 我想让你性奋 |
[21:32] | You do? Well, then do it. | 是吗 那来吧 |
[21:37] | You have got to fucking be kidding me, Doggett. | 你他妈一定是在逗我 德盖特 |
[21:40] | – What? – Get the fuck outside. | -什么 -快给我出来 |
[21:46] | Quick, hide. You have to hide. | 快藏起来 你得藏起来 |
[21:49] | – Where? – I’ll show you where. | -哪里 -我带你去 |
[21:51] | – You can hide in here. Get… get in. – What? | -你可以藏这里 进去吧 -什么 |
[21:53] | Trust me, I’ve seen it done. | 相信我 没问题的 |
[21:55] | – Seriously? – People fit. Just get in. | -认真的吗 -可以的 进去吧 |
[21:56] | Get the fuck in there. | 快进去啊 |
[21:59] | Don’t close it all the way. | 别把门全关上 |
[22:04] | Let me give you a little preview of how this thing’s gonna end. | 让我和你说说事情会怎么收场 |
[22:07] | See, any minute now, your boyfriend will be captured, | 你男朋友随时会被抓到 |
[22:09] | taken to the bubble, where he will be forced to shit in a bucket. | 带去牢房 在那他只能把屎拉着桶里 |
[22:12] | And you’ll be lucky | 如果你没有紧随其后 |
[22:13] | if you’re not tossed in there right behind him. | 被扔进那里 算你运气好 |
[22:14] | Is that what you want? Really? To hold hands over a shit bucket? | 这是你想要的吗 在屎桶旁边谈恋爱 |
[22:20] | I don’t know. | 我也搞不懂 |
[22:22] | What could you possibly not know? | 你有什么好不懂的 |
[22:23] | I don’t know… because it’s chemical, Boo. | 我搞不懂 因为这是化学反应 大嘣 |
[22:27] | Okay? It’s like when I used to cook meth, okay? | 好吗 就像我以前做毒品 |
[22:29] | I can’t control the chemicals. | 我控制不了化学反应 |
[22:31] | I had to respect the chemicals. | 我只能顺其自然 |
[22:33] | No matter how much I wanted different, | 不管我有多想改变 |
[22:35] | l had to respect the chemicals. | 我都只能跟着化学反应走 |
[22:38] | Because lye doesn’t feel anything until it touches ephedrine. | 因为麻黄素遇碱才能焕发生命力 |
[22:41] | You know what I mean? | 你知道我想表达什么吗 |
[22:47] | Have you ever… wanted somebody that you shouldn’t? | 你有没有 爱上过你不该爱的人 |
[22:53] | Of course. | 当然有 |
[22:55] | It’s called masturbating. | 这就叫自慰 |
[22:56] | Now, say goodbye and walk the fuck away, son. | 赶紧 告个别就结束吧 孩子 |
[23:02] | God. God damn it. | 老天 真该死 |
[23:07] | Now the Estée Lauder makeup bag is our final offer | 这个雅诗兰黛化妆包是我的最终报价 |
[23:09] | and if you act now we’ll throw in, | 如果你们现在就答应 我们再多送一个 |
[23:12] | uh, lightly used Invisalign braces. | 轻微使用过的隐适美牙套 |
[23:15] | Oh, wait. For what size mouth? | 等等 多大型号 |
[23:17] | They might work for you, gappy. | 你应该用得了 牙缝妹 |
[23:19] | Hey, my gap is awesome. | 我的牙缝超美的 |
[23:20] | I just wanna fix my left pointy tooth | 我只是想调整一下左边的虎牙 |
[23:21] | ’cause it’s a little twisty. | 它稍微有点拧 |
[23:22] | No! We didn’t get into the slave business for braces. | 停 我们买卖奴隶不是为了换牙套 |
[23:26] | We want land. Turf. | 我们要自己的地盘 |
[23:29] | The Latinas got a dorm. Blacks are all over the offices. | 拉丁裔占着宿舍 黑人占着办公室 |
[23:31] | – What do the white people have? Nothing. – Everything. | -我们白人又有什么 -什么都有 |
[23:34] | Territory is off-limits. | 拒绝讨论领土问题 |
[23:38] | Then you ain’t gettin’ King. | 那你们就得不到金了 |
[23:41] | And… we’re taking our stock public. | 而且我们要搞成公开拍卖 |
[23:45] | Who wants to buy Judy King? | 谁想要买朱迪·金 |
[23:48] | – Selling to the highest bidder. – I do. | -价高者得 -我要 |
[23:51] | Damn, JK! Lotta people hate you. | 我去 朱迪·金 好多人讨厌你啊 |
[23:56] | Or want you, depending how you wanna look at it. | 或者说想要你 看你怎么理解了 |
[23:58] | All right, folks, we got a fine-lookin’ piece of chattel up here. | 好了姑娘们 一只美女奴隶现在开始拍卖 |
[24:01] | A fine-looking piece of chattel. | 一只真正的美女奴隶 |
[24:04] | Cooking skills. Strong backside. | 厨艺超群 屁股多肉 |
[24:06] | Go on, girl, show ’em your teeth. | 来呀 姑娘们 让我看看你们有什么 |
[24:08] | Lotta gold in there, folks. Lotta gold. | 绝对好货 姑娘们 |
[24:10] | How do you know how to auctioneer? | 你怎么会拍卖 |
[24:11] | Ain’t it genetic for her type? | 她这种人不就天生如此 |
[24:13] | I’ve got an Estée Lauder | 有人出一套雅诗兰黛化妆包 |
[24:14] | makeup bag high bidder, Estée Lauder high. | 目前出价最高 |
[24:16] | – Do I hear higher? – Uh, does she cuddle? | -还有高的吗 -她会抱抱吗 |
[24:18] | Does she know how to dress wounds? | 她知道怎么包扎伤口吗 |
[24:19] | – I’ve got a phone charger! – That is my charger! | -我出一个手机充电器 -那是我的 |
[24:22] | Stifle it, meat! | 闭嘴吧你 |
[24:23] | I’ve got a phone charger money bidder, | 有人出一个手机充电器 |
[24:24] | folks, phone charger money bidder. | 来宾们 手机充电器 |
[24:25] | And… and five ramen noodle packets! | 再加五包方便面 |
[24:29] | Charger and five, do I hear ten? | 充电器加五包面 有人出十吗 |
[24:31] | Would ya give ten? Would ya bid ten? Do ya give ten? | 有人出到十吗 有没有 有没有 |
[24:32] | Ten cans of tuna! | 十罐金枪鱼罐头 |
[24:34] | Ten tuna can money. Ten tuna money. Do I hear 15? | 有人出十罐金枪鱼了 还有十五的吗 |
[24:38] | Uh, 15 AA batteries. That’s AA, which is radio and vibrator size. | 15颗五号电池 收音机和振动棒都可以用 |
[24:41] | – I got 20 bottles of beer. – Excellent! | -二十瓶啤酒 -太棒了 |
[24:43] | Twenty bottles of beer high bidder. Twenty bottles of beer– | 有人出到二十瓶啤酒了 出价目前最高 |
[24:45] | Twenty bottles of beer,* | *我有啤酒二十瓶* |
[24:48] | *Take one down, pass it around…* | *喝倒一个 轮到下一个* |
[24:52] | Okay! I got one boom box from Caputo’s office. | 够了 我出卡普托办公室的播放器 |
[24:55] | Plug in it and everything. And I’ll add some white boy CDs. | 插电即可用 再加一叠白人帅哥的唱片 |
[24:59] | Man, what we need this white lady for? | 我们抢这个白人老太婆要干嘛用 |
[25:01] | We wanna go to the press? We should do it ourselves. | 如果要找媒体 应该我们自己去 |
[25:04] | Look, you’ve seen the news. | 听我说 新闻你也看到了 |
[25:06] | They think we’re torturing hostages. | 他们以为我们在折磨人质 |
[25:07] | How are we supposed to get our demands met, and justice for P, | 如果别人以为我们是一群禽兽 |
[25:10] | if they think we a bunch of animals? | 怎么可能答应我们的要求 还小珀清白 |
[25:12] | No, they’re gonna think that we’re animals no matter what. | 不 不管怎么样 他们都认定我们是禽兽 |
[25:14] | Don’t you know that? | 你还不明白吗 |
[25:16] | Yo. I got an autographed copy of Rich Dad Poor Dad. | 我有签名版的《穷爸爸富爸爸》 |
[25:19] | A Debbie Gibson Electric Youth cassette tape. | 黛比·吉布森的《电子青年》磁带 |
[25:21] | Potato chips! | 我出土豆片 |
[25:22] | Lisa Frank rainbow unicorn stickers. | 丽萨·弗兰克设计的彩虹独角兽贴纸 |
[25:25] | I got an Anne Geddes babies calendar from 2007. | 安妮·格迪斯2007年出版的婴儿日历 |
[25:31] | And sold, to the big black one, | 成交 黑大个赢得了拍卖 |
[25:33] | for the Anne Geddes baby calendar and the other stuff! | 安妮·格迪斯的婴儿日历以及其他东西 |
[25:35] | What? Why do we need a calendar full of fat babies | 什么 我们要个日历有什么屌用 |
[25:38] | posing with pumpkins and fruit and shit? | 上面都是些肥婴儿和各种南瓜水果 |
[25:40] | Unicorn stickers. | 有独角兽贴纸耶 |
[25:42] | It’s art. Art is always a sound investment. | 这是艺术 艺术总是好投资 |
[25:45] | Come on, JK. You ours now. | 来吧 JK 你是我们的了 |
[25:48] | Oh, thank you, Cindy. | 谢谢你 辛迪 |
[25:49] | Oh, I guess it just shows | 这说明 |
[25:50] | you should stay friends with your exes, right? | 还是要跟前任保持友好关系啊 |
[25:53] | Do you mind taking this collar off me right now? | 你介意先帮我解开这个项圈吗 |
[25:55] | Bitch, please! The past is the past, | 得了吧贱人 过去的都过去了 |
[25:57] | and I ain’t Oskar Schindler. | 我又不是奥斯卡·辛德勒 |
[25:57] | 奥斯卡·辛德勒 《辛德勒的名单》的原型 德国工业家 在纳粹大屠杀时拯救了一批犹太人 | |
[25:59] | Now get down! | 给我下来 |
[26:02] | Heel! | 跟上 |
[26:09] | Shit, we at the White House? | 我去 这简直是白宫 |
[26:11] | Sure ain’t no Black House. | 不然还能是黑宫吗 |
[26:14] | Uh, Janae! Over here. | 珍娜 在这里 |
[26:20] | This is Courtney, your buddy for the day. | 这位是考特尼 你今天的同伴 |
[26:21] | Courtney, Janae. | 考特尼 这是珍娜 |
[26:23] | We are so glad to have you here. | 欢迎你的到来 |
[26:25] | Come on! I’ll give you the tour. | 来吧 我带你参观 |
[26:32] | Is this your first time in Riverdale? | 这是你第一次来里弗代尔吗 |
[26:33] | I mean, it’s not like I’ve ever been to the South Bronx. | 我从没去过布朗克斯南区 |
[26:36] | Although, my dad did once take me to Arthur Avenue | 不过 我爸爸倒是有次带我去亚瑟大街 |
[26:39] | to buy some crazy Italian espresso machine. | 买意大利浓缩咖啡机 |
[26:42] | He’s got this, like, whole coffee thing going on. | 他真的很爱搞咖啡那些玩意儿 |
[26:44] | This is the south lawn, by the way. | 这是南草坪 |
[26:46] | Out here we do botany and painting. | 我们在这里学习植物学和绘画 |
[26:49] | And the garden, obviously. | 当然也有花园 |
[26:51] | We harvested a whole bunch of stuff on Community Day | 社区日那天我们收获了一大堆东西 |
[26:54] | and made this giant salad for the PTO. | 给家长教师会搞了一碗巨型沙拉 |
[26:57] | This is Rocawear, right? | 这衣服是洛卡威尔的吧 |
[26:59] | I love it. I have the same exact one at home. Come on. | 我也爱这品牌 我家有一件一模一样的 |
[27:02] | Running hurts my boobs, but it burns so many calories. | 跑步总是跑得我胸痛 但能消耗很多热量 |
[27:05] | Maybe I just need a better bra. | 也许我只是需要买个好点的内衣 |
[27:07] | We’re doing Faulkner. As I Lay Dying. | 我们在读福克纳的《我弥留之际》 |
[27:10] | Isn’t it so aptly named? | 这名字起得太合适了 |
[27:13] | Oh, so, this is the reading room. | 这是自习室 |
[27:15] | We do SAT prep in here and other stuff. | 我们在这里复习高考什么的 |
[27:24] | There’s the question of | 现在问题是 |
[27:24] | how many correctional officers, staff members… | 有多少狱警 工作人员… |
[27:27] | Sorry. The fucking 6 train | 抱歉 该死的六号线 |
[27:29] | wasn’t running between fuck and east fuck, | 有一段停止运营 |
[27:31] | so I had to walk up 163rd Street, | 我只能一路走过163街 |
[27:33] | where I saw not one, not two, but three dicks. | 一路上竟然遇见活生生的三根屌 |
[27:35] | One peeing, one masturbating and one homeless. | 一个在尿尿 一个在撸 还有一个流浪汉 |
[27:38] | Aleida, you seen this? | 阿蕾达 你看到这个了吗 |
[27:40] | It’s all over the news. | 新闻上到处都是 |
[27:41] | You have to keep in mind, a lot of these women are mentally ill, | 必须注意的是 其中许多女性都有精神疾病 |
[27:41] | 监狱暴乱 实时评述 | |
[27:44] | sent to prisons because | 她们被送去监狱的原因 |
[27:45] | so many of the state facilities have been shut down. | 在于许多精神病院被关闭 |
[27:47] | They talkin’ ’bout Litchfield? | 这是在说利奇菲尔德吗 |
[27:48] | More details are emerging | 利奇菲尔德监狱 |
[27:49] | on the breaking news story at Litchfield Penitentiary, | 昨晚发生暴乱 |
[27:51] | where a violent uprising broke out late last night. | 至今仍在不断出现更多相关细节 |
[27:54] | Nah. I just spoke to my girl in there. | 不可能 我刚和里面的姐妹通了电话 |
[27:58] | She didn’t say shit about this. | 她根本没提起 |
[27:59] | Maybe the riot hadn’t started yet? | 也许当时还没开始暴乱 |
[28:02] | Ain’t you listening? It started yesterday. | 你没在听吗 昨天就开始了 |
[28:05] | She was lying through her fucking teeth. | 这个贱人满嘴跑火车 |
[28:12] | Fuck! | 干 |
[28:14] | Where is she? | 人呢 |
[28:17] | …often affiliated with gangs and prone to violence. | 通常与黑帮有关 并有暴力倾向 |
[28:20] | They have no intention of rejoining polite society. | 她们完全没有意愿回归文明社会 |
[28:24] | I feel like I’m seeing you naked… but it’s your face. | 我感觉好像看着你全裸似的 但只是你的脸 |
[28:27] | If and when we storm and there’s hand-to-hand combat, | 等我们冲进去 发生肉搏时 |
[28:31] | I didn’t want any of them to have anything to grab on to. | 我不想让她们有能下手抓的地方 |
[28:35] | Still, extreme. | 还是很极端 |
[28:38] | It was a safety issue. | 这是为了安全 |
[28:42] | Finally. | 终于来了 |
[28:43] | We can send these jokers back to Max and get the job done. | 可以叫这些傻屌送进重刑监狱了 |
[28:52] | – You Piscatella? – I am, sir, yes. | -你是皮斯科特拉 -是的 长官 |
[28:53] | – How can I– – Well, you can start | -需要我… -你可以找找 |
[28:54] | by finding the owner of this purple PT Cruiser | 这辆紫色巡洋舰的车主 |
[28:56] | and telling her to move her car. We need this whole area clear. | 让她把车挪开 我们要清空这片区域 |
[28:59] | Cavalo, Reed, let’s get the schematics and assign positions. | 卡瓦罗 里德 弄清线路图 分配位置 |
[29:02] | And when we get the cars out of here, | 等车都开走了 |
[29:03] | we got a shit-ton of press and civilians to contain. | 我们有一大群媒体和民众要控制 |
[29:06] | – I have schematics for you, sir. – Yes, sir! | -长官 我准备了线路图 -是 长官 |
[29:07] | And what I was thinking is, we’d… we… | 我在想 我们可以… |
[29:11] | Need help, Desi? Finding the owner of the vag car? | 要帮忙吗德西 找那辆车的主人 |
[29:20] | Voilà. | 你看 |
[29:21] | Your reading nook. | 你的读书角 |
[29:27] | What’s “Oh, huh” About it? | 那是什么意思 |
[29:29] | Well, I thought we talked about the reading nook | 我们以为我们说好的读书角 |
[29:30] | being a bit more about reading and less about… clutter. | 主要是读书而不是杂七杂八的东西 |
[29:34] | I like having things around, Piper. | 我喜欢被东西环绕 帕波 |
[29:36] | It comforts me. I’m a collector. | 让我觉得舒服 我是收藏家 |
[29:38] | Why don’t you go over there and sit on your dirty yoga mat | 要不你去坐到那肮脏的瑜伽垫上 |
[29:41] | and admire your… collections? | 去欣赏你的 藏品 |
[29:45] | Do you not want me to be comfortable in our dirt home? | 你不想让我在我们肮脏的家里舒服一点吗 |
[29:47] | I’m simply asking you if these items spark joy. | 我只是在问你这些东西能否带来快乐 |
[29:52] | According to The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, | “改变生活的整理妙招”里说 |
[29:55] | you should only have items in your home that… spark joy. | 家里应该只留下能够带来快乐的物件 |
[29:59] | You know what would bring me joy? | 你知道什么能让我感到快乐吗 |
[30:01] | – Smacking you. – Open hand only and just on my butt. | -打你屁屁 -手掌张开只能打在屁股上 |
[30:06] | Larry got off target once, and I did not enjoy it. | 莱瑞有一次偏离了目标 我不喜欢 |
[30:08] | – So, hard limit. – Funny. | -所以 这是硬性规定 -有意思 |
[30:14] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[30:15] | What are all these people doing here? | 这些人来干什么 |
[30:17] | Maybe they like sleeping alfresco, too. | 可能她们也喜欢露天睡觉 |
[30:22] | Maybe they’re playing follow the leader. | 或者她们在追随领导者 |
[30:24] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[30:44] | Caputo, you son of a bitch! | 卡普托 你这个混蛋 |
[30:47] | How do you sleep at night, knowing that that mother– | 你晚上怎么能睡得着 那个母亲… |
[30:49] | Wrong toilet. | 找错坑位了 |
[30:51] | – Oh, sorry. Caputo. – Leave me alone! | -对不起 卡普托呢 -走开 |
[30:53] | – Caputo! – Red, over here. | -卡普托 -红妈 这边 |
[31:02] | You knew what Piscatella was | 你知道皮斯科特拉是什么人 |
[31:04] | and you let that beast work here? | 还敢让这畜生在这里工作 |
[31:07] | In a women’s prison? | 在女子监狱工作 |
[31:11] | No kicking! I am very close to an overflow issue here! | 别踢 马桶快溢出来了 |
[31:15] | He murdered an inmate! And I know you know. | 他谋杀了一个囚犯 我知道你懂 |
[31:19] | Red, please. | 红妈 拜托 |
[31:21] | You have no idea how hot it is in here. | 你不知道这里有多热 |
[31:24] | And the smell. I can barely breathe. | 还有这个味儿 我都要喘不过气了 |
[31:28] | Oh, is it hot? Is it so hot? Oh! | 热吗 很热吗 |
[31:30] | But at least you’re not being boiled alive! | 至少你没被活活烫死 |
[31:33] | You don’t think I’ve been trying to get rid of this guy, too? | 你以为我没有想办法把这家伙弄走吗 |
[31:35] | I’ve been fishing around that same file. | 我一直在看他的档案 |
[31:37] | That’s why it was in my office. | 所以档案才会在我办公室里 |
[31:39] | But there was no charges pressed against him. | 但是没有针对他的指控 |
[31:41] | It went through arbitration. It was… | 只进行了仲裁 |
[31:46] | a guard’s word against a dead inmate’s. | 但只有他的一面之词 人死无对证 |
[31:48] | But where there is guilt, there’s recourse. | 但是只要是犯罪 就有线索 |
[31:51] | There’s always pins that can be pushed under fingernails. | 总是有能给他定罪的证据 |
[31:57] | How do you plan to get into his fingers when you’re in here, in a riot, | 你在一个暴乱的监狱里怎么给他定罪 |
[31:58] | and he’s out there, with no charges against him? | 而他逍遥在外 没有任何针对他的指控 |
[32:01] | Maybe, if you wish hard enough, | 说不定你再努力祈祷一下 |
[32:03] | he’ll suddenly decide to sit down | 他会忽然决定坐下来 |
[32:05] | and write a confession called “I did it.” | 写个坦白书说”是我干的” |
[32:10] | Yes… that’s good. | 对…好主意 |
[32:13] | – But that’s good… – No, that’s not good. | -好主意 -不 那不是好主意 |
[32:16] | Red, let’s make a deal. If you help me out of this, | 红妈 我们做个交易 你帮我出去 |
[32:19] | I will write you a glowing commendation for your file. | 我会在你的档案里大肆赞美 |
[32:23] | You helped a warden in a time of crisis. | 说你在危急时刻帮助了典狱长 |
[32:28] | Red. | 红妈 |
[32:30] | Red! | 红妈 |
[32:32] | Can you hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[32:33] | I call myself… | 我称我自己… |
[32:37] | Hey, Ruiz! Please! | 卢茨 求你了 |
[32:38] | – He’s hyperventilating. – He’s not hyperventilating. | -他呼吸很急促 -他没有呼吸急促 |
[32:40] | He can’t breathe and he’s humming Sound of Music songs. | 他都喘不过气了 还在哼《音乐之声》的歌 |
[32:44] | Maybe that’s normal for him. | 那可能是他正常状态 |
[32:46] | – Part of his process. – Stratman? | -他就是那样的 -斯特莱曼 |
[32:48] | Strat, Strat, Strat. Listen to me, okay, bud? | 斯特莱 听我说 伙计 |
[32:51] | I need you to take some deep breaths. Ready? | 你要深呼吸 准备好了吗 |
[32:55] | Good. | 很好 |
[32:59] | Hey, heads up! | 注意了 |
[33:01] | – You. – Oh, thank God. God, have mercy! | -你 -感谢上帝慈悲为怀 |
[33:02] | No, not you! You, PR Guy. Up. Come on. Let’s go. | 不是说你 公关男 起来 跟我走 |
[33:06] | No, no, no! No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[33:07] | Please take me! Please, please take me! | 带我走吧 带我走吧 |
[33:09] | Please, please take me. Take me. | 求你带我走 带我走 |
[33:13] | Fucking guy. Wins everything. | 混蛋 好处都是他的 |
[33:16] | *Doe, a deer, a female deer* | *母鹿 一只鹿 一只雌鹿* |
[33:19] | *Ray, a drop of golden sun* | *阳光 一丝金色的阳光* |
[33:25] | – Ang, look what I found. – Is it the gun? | -安琪 你看我找到了什么 -枪吗 |
[33:27] | – It’s Donuts. – Oh, no way! How old? | -甜甜圈 -不是吧 多久的 |
[33:32] | Man. Donuts the guard. Blech. | 甜甜圈警卫啊 没意思 |
[33:37] | Do we capture him? | 我们要抓他吗 |
[33:39] | We don’t got the gun. | 我们没枪啊 |
[33:41] | Oh, come on. I’ve eaten rabbits bigger than him. | 别怕 他还没我吃的兔子个头大呢 |
[33:45] | For real. There was this weird chemical | 真的 之前有奇怪的化学物质 |
[33:46] | in the runoff water that ran near our farm. | 排到了我们农场附近的河里 |
[33:48] | My guinea pig got too big to pick up. | 我的豚鼠都大得抱不动了 |
[33:52] | On three? | 数到三一起 |
[33:53] | – Let’s dunk this donut. – One, two, three. | -我们来泡一泡这甜甜圈 -一二三 |
[33:56] | Hello! Peekaboo! | 躲猫猫啊 |
[33:58] | Get out of there! | 给我出来 |
[33:59] | Put your hands up and step away from me, inmates! I mean it. | 举起手来 离我远点 犯人 我认真的 |
[34:03] | Oh, how cute is that? | 他真是可爱啊 |
[34:05] | You’re our hostage now, you squirmy little donut fucker. | 你是我们的人质了 你这个操甜甜圈的 |
[34:08] | Donut fucker! | 操甜甜圈的 |
[34:09] | I could totally see him doing that. | 我简直能想象他干那事儿的样子 |
[34:12] | Hey, Penn, look! We’re capturers! | 佩斯 瞧 我们是猎人 |
[34:14] | I see that. Wow! Good work. | 看到了 干得不错 |
[34:17] | Why are you guys down here? | 你们下来做什么 |
[34:18] | Well, we were looking for the gun, | 我们在找枪 |
[34:20] | but instead, we found a giant rabbit pig. | 结果找到了一只巨大的兔猪 |
[34:25] | Prison heroes, two days in a row. | 我们连着两天都是监狱英雄 |
[34:27] | Come on, help us take him to the bubble. | 来 帮我们带他上去关 |
[34:29] | Okay. Ooh, I have a better idea. Let’s lock him in Poo instead. | 好 我有个更好的主意 把他关到厕所里 |
[34:33] | And show him how he’s really done people wrong. | 好让他知道他犯下的错 |
[34:35] | But then, no one would see our victory parade to the bubble. | 但那样我们就没法一路炫耀到楼上了 |
[34:38] | Damn, I wish we had the gun for that. | 该死 真希望我们还有枪 |
[34:41] | Show ’em our colors don’t run. | 让她们知道我们依然是老大 |
[34:42] | You know, I have a really good idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[34:43] | Why don’t you two stay here and look for the gun, | 你们在这里继续找枪 |
[34:46] | – and I’ll fucking take care of him? – No way! | -我来搞定他 -不行 |
[34:49] | You wanna steal our thunder! Thunder thief. | 你想要抢我们风头 小偷 |
[34:52] | – Come on. Bubble. – Let’s go. | -走吧 回去 -我们走 |
[34:54] | No, wait. No, you guys, | 不 等等 |
[34:55] | I don’t want to steal your thunder or your lightning. | 我没想过要抢你们的雷还是闪电 |
[34:58] | I just wanna see justice. | 我就是想要伸张正义 |
[35:03] | All right, I’ll… I’ll cover you guys from behind, then. | 好吧 那我…在后面保护你们 |
[35:06] | What do you mean, “Which guy”? | 什么”哪个人” |
[35:08] | The fucking guy you got on your channel right now | 就是在上你们节目那个混蛋 |
[35:10] | talking bullshit about “The gang politics of riots.” | 说什么”黑帮化暴动”的鬼话 |
[35:13] | Talking out his ass. | 用屁眼讲话的那个 |
[35:15] | Yeah, saying that all the inmates at Litchfield are dangerous? | 说什么利奇菲尔德的囚犯都很危险 |
[35:19] | That they don’t want to be rehabilitated? | 说她们不想改过自新 |
[35:21] | Everyone I know in there wants to be rehabilitated. | 里面我认识的所有人都想改过自新 |
[35:24] | – Okay. – You’re supposed to be a producer? | -好吧 -你是制片人吗 |
[35:26] | ‘Cause I’m giving you pro tips here. I just got out that dump. | 我要给你专业意见 因为我刚从那地方出来 |
[35:31] | Wait, you were an inmate? At– | 等等 你之前是犯人吗 在… |
[35:32] | Litchfield! Yes. | 利奇菲尔德 没错 |
[35:34] | That’s what I been trying to say, pendejo. | 我就是这个意思 蠢货 |
[35:37] | My daughter’s still in there. | 我女儿还在里面 |
[35:38] | To confirm, you were in prison with Judy King? | 确认一下 你之前跟朱迪·金关在一起 |
[35:42] | Judy King was in prison with me. | 朱迪·金之前跟我关一起 |
[35:45] | Miss Diaz, can we send a town car for you? | 迪亚茨女士 我们能派一辆车去接你吗 |
[35:47] | You’re willing to go on air with us, right? | 你愿意上我们节目的对吧 |
[35:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:05] | I said square shape. | 我说了剪成方形 |
[36:07] | Only Rihanna can rock the round toes. Don’t forget it. | 只有蕾哈娜才适合圆形脚趾 好好记着 |
[36:12] | It’s like sawing through an elm. | 就好像在锯榆木疙瘩 |
[36:15] | What was that? | 你说什么 |
[36:16] | Uh, I said I love working on your feet, Bitch Goddess of Litch. | 我说我很爱帮你修脚 利奇菲尔德婊子女神 |
[36:21] | That’s what I thought you said. | 我也这么觉得 |
[36:26] | Don’t worry. I’ll free ya someday, Jude. | 别担心 朱迪 总有一天我会放了你 |
[36:29] | Just as soon as you work off your debts, hmm? | 只要你还清了自己的债 |
[36:33] | Though… you never did pay me | 不过 你从来没有为《美国周刊》的 |
[36:36] | for them Us Weekly photos, now did you? | 那些照片付过我钱 对吧 |
[36:38] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[36:42] | So, it’s gonna be a while. | 看来你一下子是还不清了 |
[36:45] | All right, spa time is over. Judy need to do her consult with PR. | 好了 疗养时间结束 朱迪要咨询公关了 |
[36:50] | Oh, hell no! | 不是吧 |
[36:51] | We ain’t even done my asshole hair trimming yet! | 她都还没给我修屁毛呢 |
[36:54] | Look, I got to spread my cheeks and she gotta get up in there. | 我会张开双腿 她要把手伸进去 |
[36:57] | Okay. Well, your wild booty hair gonna have to wait. | 你茂密的屁毛要等等再剃了 |
[37:00] | ‘Cause Judy need to talk | 因为朱迪需要在 |
[37:01] | to the press ‘fore things swell up out there | 事态恶化之前向媒体澄清一切 |
[37:03] | and he gonna massage her talking points. | 而他要梳理她的发言要点 |
[37:06] | Yes, he is. | 他可以啊 |
[37:08] | Now, wait. You expect me to go speak with the public? | 等等 你要我直接和公众对话 |
[37:11] | I thought you meant that | 我以为你说的是 |
[37:12] | I could write a statement through my people. | 让我的团队发一个声明 |
[37:15] | I can’t go out there like this! No. I mean, you can’t be serious. | 我不能这样子出去吧 你开玩笑的吧 |
[37:19] | Watson, are we serious? | 沃森 我们是在开玩笑吗 |
[37:25] | – What’s your name, son? – Josh. | -你叫什么名字 孩子 -乔什 |
[37:28] | Uh, big fan, Miss King. It’s an honor. | 我是您的忠实粉丝 金女士 我很荣幸 |
[37:30] | Thanks, darling. Thanks for watching. | 谢谢 亲爱的 谢谢你看我的节目 |
[37:32] | – Now, what’s the take? – We got three talking points for you. | -那么 你怎么想的 -有三个要点 |
[37:34] | – You just gonna wanna stick to the points. – Okay. | -你只要照着要点说就可以了 -好 |
[37:36] | “I am not a hostage. I am a participant. | “我不是人质 我是暴乱的参与者 |
[37:39] | I want justice for Poussey. | 我想要为珀比伸张正义 |
[37:42] | I want our demands met.” | 我要你们满足我们的要求” |
[37:44] | – That’s right. – All right. | -没错 -好吧 |
[37:45] | Now, do you want me to be off-book, or should I go out with this? | 你想让我脱稿讲 还是照着这个念 |
[37:48] | Oh, you can have it with you. | 你可以拿着稿子 |
[37:49] | And we all think that you should get back in uniform. | 还有我们都觉得你应该穿回囚服 |
[37:51] | – So you look more united. – Yeah. | -看起来更融入集体 -是的 |
[37:53] | And so, what do I say when they ask me, | 那如果他们问我 你为什么和 |
[37:54] | “Why were you on the roof with idiots?” | 一群白痴在屋顶上 我怎么回答 |
[37:56] | Oh, no, no, no. Don’t answer any questions. | 不不不 不要回答任何问题 |
[37:58] | Anything they ask, you say, “That’s a great question. | 无论他们问什么 你都说 “问得好 |
[38:01] | But the bigger question is, | 但更重要的问题是 |
[38:03] | what is going on in this prison system?” | 整个监狱制度到底怎么回事” |
[38:06] | Oh, he is good. | 他真厉害 |
[38:08] | Oh, and I personally think | 还有 我个人认为 |
[38:09] | it might be helpful if you shared some sort of, um, | 如果你能分享一些你在这里经历的磨难 |
[38:12] | relatable tribulations from your time in here. | 会很有用的 |
[38:14] | Some painful experiences, uh, injustices… | 像什么痛苦的经历啊 不公正待遇啊 |
[38:26] | – We could also lie. – I am game to lie. | -说谎也行的 -我会试试的 |
[38:29] | All right, so now, ladies, what would you like me to say? | 好了 女士们 你们想让我说什么 |
[38:32] | We get thrown into the SHU arbitrarily. | 我们动不动就被关禁闭 |
[38:34] | We’re denied proper health care, dental. | 我们没有得到适当的医疗保障 尤其是牙齿 |
[38:37] | I saw a girl with a tooth gone septic, | 我曾经看到一个女孩有颗牙都烂了 |
[38:38] | and they still didn’t take her to the doctor. | 他们还是不带她去看医生 |
[38:40] | We get beat for no reason. | 我们会无缘无故被打 |
[38:43] | We get cavity searched for no reason. | 我们会被毫无缘由地进行体腔检查 |
[38:45] | We stuffed four in a bunk like we factory chickens. | 我们就像速成鸡一样被四个四个塞在一起 |
[38:49] | We can’t get clean half the time | 我们很多时候无法保持清洁 |
[38:51] | ’cause there ain’t enough bathrooms. | 因为浴室不够用 |
[38:53] | We fed slop. | 我们吃的都是流食 |
[38:54] | We don’t get paid for our labor. We denied education. | 我们劳动没有薪酬 我们不能接受教育 |
[38:58] | We’re denied the chance to breastfeed our babies. | 我们不能给宝宝喂奶 |
[39:01] | We’re denied basic humanity. | 我们没有基本的人权 |
[39:04] | And we get killed in the cafeteria for no reason. | 我们还会在食堂被无缘无故地杀死 |
[39:11] | – You got a pen? – Yeah. | -你有笔吗 -有 |
[39:21] | You can’t let this white woman speak for us. | 你不能让这个白人代表我们 |
[39:23] | She needs to take our stories out her mouth. | 不能让她来讲我们的故事 |
[39:25] | Come on, man. I know you saw them | 别这样 你都看到外面那些 |
[39:27] | people out there with them Judy King signs. | 举着”朱迪·金”牌子的人了 |
[39:29] | They want to hear from her. | 他们想听她说 |
[39:30] | And it would be smart of us if we put her out there. | 我们让她来说是明智的 |
[39:34] | They’ll hear more of what we saying if it comes from her mouth. | 如果是她说 他们会更愿意听 |
[39:37] | Yeah, but she’s never been a real prisoner a day in her life. | 但她没有过过一天真正的监狱生活 |
[39:41] | She ain’t in mourning. She ain’t outraged. | 她不为珀比哀悼 她一点也不愤怒 |
[39:44] | This is our fight, T. | 这是我们的斗争 T |
[39:47] | Ours and Poussey’s. | 我们和珀比的 |
[39:49] | And you’re gonna let some fuckin’ white woman, | 你却他妈的要让一个白人 |
[39:50] | like, karaoke our song. | 来代表我们说话 |
[39:53] | That’s fucked. | 真操蛋 |
[39:55] | I got this. | 我知道了 |
[39:58] | You get to keep the laptops? | 你们可以留着笔记本电脑吗 |
[39:59] | No, we keep them during the year and then we return them | 不能 我们平时可以留着 |
[40:02] | so that they can update or replace them over the summer. | 但到了暑假要还回去更新或者更换 |
[40:05] | Oh, so what did you think of class? | 你觉得课怎么样 |
[40:07] | I’m sorry we spent so much time on citations. | 真抱歉花了那么多时间讨论引用的问题 |
[40:10] | Erik thinks we need to know MLA, | 埃里克觉得我们应该了解MLA格式 |
[40:10] | 语言协会格式 心理学协会格式 均为英语写作标准和格式 | |
[40:12] | APA and Chicago Manual. | APA格式和芝加哥手册 |
[40:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:16] | One of these is my brother’s. | 有一个奖杯是我哥哥的 |
[40:18] | For chess. He’s a total nerd. | 国际象棋 他简直就是个棋呆子 |
[40:20] | He’s at Carnegie Mellon now. | 他现在在卡内基梅隆大学读书 |
[40:24] | Oh, my God! Do you like musical theater? | 对了 你喜欢音乐剧吗 |
[40:26] | Because I have something amazing to show you. | 我带你去看个超棒的东西 |
[40:29] | *All you’ve gotta do is dream* | *你只要做梦就行了* |
[40:31] | *All you’ve gotta do is dream* | *你只要做梦就行了* |
[40:33] | *All you gotta do is dream* | *你只要做梦就行了* |
[40:34] | *Just dream And pray that we’ll be…* | *只要做梦并祈祷我们会…* |
[40:38] | 百老汇经典音乐剧 讲述三个黑人女孩组成三重唱 去纽约追梦的故事 | |
[40:38] | – You’re doing Dreamgirls? – Yeah. | -你们在练《追梦女郎》 -是啊 |
[40:40] | My parents saw the original production on Broadway. | 我父母在百老汇看了原版 |
[40:42] | *Dreamgirls* | *追梦女郎* |
[40:45] | *Dreamgirls. We’ll be there* | *追梦女郎 我们会成功的* |
[40:51] | All right, great. Good adjustment. | 很好 改得不错 |
[40:53] | Okay. Effie. | 好了 埃菲 |
[40:55] | Let’s go to your solo, second bridge. | 现在开始你独唱的部分 第二个桥段 |
[40:58] | You need to give this a lot more soul here, honey. | 你要让这一段拥有灵魂 亲爱的 |
[41:00] | 艾瑞莎·弗兰克林 美国流行音乐歌手 被誉为”灵魂歌后” | |
[41:00] | Channel your inner Aretha | 把你内心的艾瑞莎激发出来 |
[41:02] | and let those “No’s” rip. | 歌里的”不”要唱出撕裂感 |
[41:04] | *And I am telling you* | *相信我* |
[41:10] | *I’ll never win* | *我永远也赢不了* |
[41:15] | *You’re the best man I’ll ever know* | *你是我认识的最好的男人* |
[41:18] | *There’s no way I can ever, ever go* | *我永远都不会离开你* |
[41:22] | *No, no, no, no way* | *不 不 不 不会* |
[41:25] | *No, no, no, no way I’m living without you* | *不 不 我的生活中不能没有你* |
[41:31] | *I’m not living without you, not living without you* | *我的生活中不能没有你 不能没有你* |
[41:36] | *I don’t wanna be free* | *我不想要自由* |
[41:39] | *I’m staying. I’m staying* | *我会留下来 我会留下来* |
[41:43] | *And you, and you, and you, you’re gonna love me* | *而你 你 你 你会爱上我* |
[41:53] | *Oh, you’re gonna love me* | *你会爱上我* |
[41:58] | *Yes, sir* | *是的 先生* |
[42:03] | *Love me. Love me* | *爱上我 爱上我* |
[42:07] | *Love me* | *爱上我* |
[42:10] | *Love* | *爱上* |
[42:15] | *You’re gonna love…* | *你会爱上…* |
[42:20] | I know, right? So moving. | 是吧 多么感人啊 |
[42:23] | Sing it, Effie! | 唱出来吧 埃菲 |
[42:25] | *Me* | *我* |
[42:40] | – Yo, you just hit 10,000 views! – No shit! | -你的视频播放量破一万了 -真的假的 |
[42:43] | Let me see this. | 让我看看 |
[42:47] | 玛丽萨真是个宝贝儿 玛丽萨太性感了 我爱你玛丽萨 我想上你玛丽萨 | |
[42:49] | All these comments are about you, though. | 但这些评论都是关于你的 |
[42:51] | No, they’re not. Go back. | 不 也有你的 往下看 |
[42:53] | I saw your name back a ways. | 我刚刚看到你的名字了 |
[43:05] | There. | 这儿 |
[43:10] | “Flaca looks like a beaner Cher.” | “弗娜卡看起来像墨西哥[豆子]雪儿” |
[43:15] | Come on! | 别这样 |
[43:16] | Cher’s awesome. And you do like beans. | 雪儿超棒的 你也确实喜欢豆子 |
[43:19] | Who gives a shit what some Internet troll says? | 谁在意网络暴民说的话啊 |
[43:22] | It’s stupid. I’m gonna put it on airplane mode. | 真扯淡 我要开飞行模式 |
[43:27] | “Hashtag, show your tits, Maritz.” | “#把奶子露出来 玛丽萨” |
[43:30] | Like, where do they come up with this? | 谁想出来的这种话题 |
[43:36] | Shut the fuck up, Stratman. | 你他妈给我闭嘴 斯特莱曼 |
[43:39] | *You can sing most anything* | *你几乎什么都能唱* |
[43:43] | What? I’m so sick of you babies. | 我受够你们这些巨婴了 |
[43:44] | – *Do, a deer, a female deer* -I hate you. | -*哆 一只鹿一只雌鹿* -我恨你 |
[43:45] | – I hate you. – *Re, a drop of golden…* | -我恨你 -*来 一丝金色的…* |
[43:48] | Can you please let him out? | 求你让他出去吧 |
[43:50] | Hey, do you have any big erasers? | 你有大块一点的橡皮擦吗 |
[43:52] | I have sensitive cochlea! | 我的耳蜗很敏感 |
[43:53] | – And I can’t stand this fucking idiot. – Fine! | -我受不了这白痴唱歌 -好吧 |
[43:56] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[43:58] | All right. You wanna go to the bathroom, Stratman? | 你想上厕所是吗 斯特莱曼 |
[44:00] | Come on, come on. You… | 来吧 你来啊 |
[44:01] | You go in the fucking Poo. | 我送你去禁闭屎 |
[44:05] | That’s right. What’d you call me, huh? Huh? | 这就对了 你之前叫我什么来着 |
[44:08] | You call me what? Go, go. Now, come on. | 你叫我什么 去啊 现在就去 |
[44:12] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[44:14] | Wait, there’s no toilet paper. I need toilet paper. | 等等 没有厕纸 我要厕纸 |
[44:16] | I will flip this fucking thing over if you say one more word. | 你再废话 我就把马桶扣你头上 |
[44:19] | No, no, no. Please, please, please! | 不 不要啊 拜托 |
[44:21] | Come on! | 别这样 |
[44:23] | Delgado, is that you? | 德尔加多 是你吗 |
[44:25] | Nope. | 不是 |
[44:27] | Gonzales? | 冈萨雷斯 |
[44:29] | Ramos? | 拉莫斯 |
[44:32] | Paiz? | 佩斯 |
[44:36] | Ruiz! Maria Ruiz, please! | 卢茨 玛利亚·卢茨 拜托 |
[44:39] | Please, help me! | 求你了 帮帮我 |
[44:40] | Why the fuck would I do that? | 我为什么要帮你 |
[44:42] | It’s 120 degrees in here. The stench… | 这里面有四十多度 恶臭味… |
[44:45] | My vomit is almost reaching the rim. | 我的呕吐物都要从马桶溢出来了 |
[44:47] | – Please. – No can do. | -求求你 -做不到 |
[44:49] | You know there will be severe consequences for this. | 你知道这事会有严重后果的 |
[44:52] | You know that, Ruiz? Riots end, and inmates go to Max | 你知道的 卢茨 暴乱结束后 |
[44:55] | with years added to their sentence. | 犯人都会加刑 被送到重刑监狱去 |
[44:57] | If you help me, I will help you. | 你现在帮我 我到时也会帮你 |
[45:02] | That’s what everyone that’s ever fucked me over has said. | 每个陷害过我的人都说过这句话 |
[45:05] | What about your kid, Ruiz? | 那你的孩子呢 卢茨 |
[45:07] | Think about her. | 想想她啊 |
[45:09] | If you help me, | 如果你帮我 |
[45:10] | I can make sure your sentence doesn’t get extended. | 我保证你不会增加刑期 |
[45:13] | Hey, no kicking! | 别踢啊 |
[45:15] | Piscatella already put five more years on my sentence | 皮斯科特拉已经无缘无故 |
[45:17] | for no fucking reason, all right? | 给我增加了五年刑期 |
[45:19] | My daughter won’t even know my name by the time I get out anyway. | 等我出狱时 我女儿都不记得我的名字了 |
[45:22] | Ruiz, are you sure he put time on you? | 卢茨 你确定他给你加刑了吗 |
[45:24] | ‘Course I’m sure! | 当然了 |
[45:26] | You… you had a hearing already? | 已经举行过听证会了吗 |
[45:29] | – No. – Then it’s not a done deal. | -还没 -那还不是板上钉钉的事 |
[45:31] | And with the speed paperwork moves around Litchfield, | 而且以利奇菲尔德的文书工作效率 |
[45:34] | I wouldn’t be surprised | 他的加刑提议很可能 |
[45:35] | if his recommendation is not even in your file yet. | 还未记录在你的档案里 |
[45:39] | Have you seen your file? | 你看过自己的档案了吗 |
[45:42] | Piscatella, he’s a… monster. | 皮斯科特拉 他就是个禽兽 |
[45:46] | He should never have been working | 他当初就不该 |
[45:47] | here in the first place, and that’s my fault. | 来这里工作 都是我的错 |
[45:50] | But you do not have to | 但你不必任他 |
[45:53] | become the monster he’s making you out to be. | 把你也变成禽兽 |
[45:57] | I’ve seen you with the other inmates. | 我见过你和其他犯人相处 |
[46:01] | They look up to you. | 她们很尊敬你 |
[46:04] | Huh? Ruiz? | 卢茨 |
[46:11] | Stratman? | 斯特莱曼 |
[46:17] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[46:33] | Okay, enough. You have to tell me what’s going on. | 够了 你必须告诉我到底怎么回事 |
[46:37] | What? | 什么 |
[46:38] | Why there is an army of | 为什么有一群人 |
[46:39] | lemmings dressed like you, moving out here. | 打扮得跟你一样 也搬到外面来 |
[46:45] | – You sound insane. – I am not insane! | -你说什么疯话 -我才没疯 |
[46:48] | You’re gaslighting me right now. | 你故意让我觉得自己疯了 |
[46:51] | And technically… | 而且严格来讲 |
[46:52] | …do you know that’s emotional abuse? | 这是冷暴力 |
[46:54] | Do you know how I know that’s emotional abuse? | 你知道我从哪儿学来的吗 |
[46:56] | I read it in an online quiz once, | 我是从网上测试看到的 |
[46:57] | called “Are You Being Emotionally Abused?” | 题目就叫《你在遭受冷暴力吗》 |
[47:04] | Okay, I may have shared some… | 好吧 我可能跟一些犯人 |
[47:07] | some things in my history with a few inmates and it resonated. | 说了以前的经历 她们觉得有共鸣 |
[47:11] | They think I stand for something. | 她们觉得我是某种象征 |
[47:13] | What things from your history? | 你以前的什么经历 |
[47:15] | That I killed Aydin. | 我杀了艾丁的事 |
[47:18] | You told them that you killed Aydin? | 你告诉她们你杀了艾丁 |
[47:19] | I didn’t say Aydin specifically. | 我没说具体是谁 |
[47:23] | I just shared my… | 我只是分享了 |
[47:25] | I don’t know, status as a… as a murderess. | 杀人之后的 状态 |
[47:27] | I don’t know, it just came out. | 我也不知道 反正就说出来了 |
[47:29] | We were supposed to take that to the grave. | 我们说好了死都不会告诉别人 |
[47:30] | I went to Von Barlow and I begged her | 我还去找冯巴洛 |
[47:33] | – to keep it a secret– – I didn’t ask you to do that. | -求她别说出去 -我又没叫你去 |
[47:35] | So, what? Do you not want a future with me? | 怎么 你不想和我有未来吗 |
[47:37] | Do you not want a real house? | 你不想拥有真正的房子吗 |
[47:38] | It’s not a real house | 如果我不能面对真相 |
[47:39] | if I can’t carry my truth inside it, Piper. | 哪里都不是我的家 帕波 |
[47:41] | And now you sound like a fucking E.E. Cummings poem. | 你这话就像E.E.肯明斯[美国诗人]的诗 |
[47:43] | I’m not sorry. | 我不后悔 |
[47:44] | Yeah, it sucks that they turned | 她们把这事变为 |
[47:46] | it into some symbol of the resistance or whatever, | 抵抗的象征符号 我也很不爽 |
[47:48] | but I am glad I said it out loud. | 但我很庆幸自己说出来了 |
[47:51] | Now, I want to lay down in my tchotchke nook | 现在我只想躺在自己的小角落 |
[47:54] | and I wanna relax until this whole thing blows over. | 放松心情 等这件事平息 |
[47:58] | They heard what they wanted to. | 她们听到了自己想听到的 |
[48:02] | They turned it into some kind of a symbol. | 是她们把这件事变成了象征符号 |
[48:05] | What you do and what you say affects people, Alex. | 你的言行会影响其他人 艾丽克丝 |
[48:11] | It affects me. | 包括我 |
[48:14] | And if you do not curate your shit, you are not a collector. | 而且如果不把东西整理好 你就不是收藏家 |
[48:19] | – You’re a hoarder. – Okay, great. | -只是个爱囤货的 -好吧 |
[48:22] | Very mature. Where’re you… Where are you going? | 你还真成熟 你 你要去哪 |
[48:24] | I am going to the guest room. | 我要去客房 |
[48:28] | I’m from Fresno, California, | 我来自加州弗雷斯诺 |
[48:30] | 46 years old, Puerto Rican, | 46岁 波多黎各裔 |
[48:32] | doing 11 years for armed robbery– | 因持械抢劫被判11年 |
[48:33] | Who’s Rosalita Pontz? | 是罗莎丽塔·庞茨吗 |
[48:37] | I’m from North Philly, | 我来自费城北部 |
[48:38] | 5’9″, 285 pounds. | 身高175 体重129公斤 |
[48:41] | I got no identifying marks, and– | 我身上没有胎记 而且 |
[48:42] | Who’s Jodi Winkler? | 是祖迪·温克勒吗 |
[48:44] | What? | 不会吧 |
[48:46] | She’s like Rain Man. | 她就像《雨人》主角一样 |
[48:48] | Yo, you idiots got my file? | 我的档案在这里吗 |
[48:53] | Who’s Maria Ruiz? | 是玛利亚·卢茨吗 |
[49:02] | I’m from Kingston, New York. | 我来自纽约金斯敦 |
[49:03] | 5’4″, 180 pounds. | 身高163 体重81公斤 |
[49:05] | I got a rose tattoo. | 我身上有玫瑰刺青 |
[49:08] | Jessie… | 杰茜 |
[49:12] | “This prison has put me through unimaginable suffering, | “我在监狱遭受了非人的对待 |
[49:16] | and I am not a victim of this riot. | 我不是这次暴乱的受害者 |
[49:18] | I am an active participant. | 而是积极的参与者 |
[49:20] | Together, we stand united, protesting…” | 我们团结一致 抗议…” |
[49:23] | No. Uh, should it be “United we stand”? | 是不是改成”万众一心”比较好 |
[49:26] | Like the Pledge of Allegiance? | 像《效忠宣誓》里一样 |
[49:28] | No. “We stand united.” | 不 “团结一致”比较好 |
[49:30] | “Protesting how unfair this system is.” | “抗议这个体制多么不公” |
[49:34] | “How unfair this system is.” | “这个体制多么不公” |
[49:35] | No, no. “How unfair this system is.” | 不 不 “这个体制多么不公” |
[49:38] | Yes, yes, that’s it. And punch the words. Don’t forget. | 对 就是这样 记得强调关键词 |
[49:41] | – You think this is gonna work? – This gotta work. | -你觉得能成功吗 -必须成功 |
[49:45] | – It’s the only play we got. – Free Judy King! | -我们只有这招了 -放了朱迪·金 |
[49:47] | They sure ain’t chanting for Poussey out there. Are they, T? | 他们显然不是在为珀比呐喊 T |
[49:50] | “The waiter served a dinner roll | “服务生把餐包端给了 |
[49:52] | to the woman that was well buttered.” | 那位被讨好的[抹了黄油的]女士” |
[49:55] | Come on, guys. | 各位 |
[49:57] | Who can fix the misplaced modifier in that sentence? | 谁能把修饰语放到正确的位置 |
[50:01] | Anyone? | 谁来 |
[50:04] | Janae? | 珍娜 |
[50:08] | “The waiter served a dinner roll | “服务生把抹了黄油的餐包 |
[50:10] | that was well buttered to the woman.” | 端给了那位女士” |
[50:13] | Everyone? | 各位 |
[50:15] | Do we see why? | 知道为什么这样改吗 |
[50:20] | Okay, we’ll pick up here tomorrow | 好了 我们明天继续 |
[50:21] | and then we’ll move on to dangling modifiers. | 然后学习悬垂修饰语 |
[50:24] | Janae? A word, please. | 珍娜 我要和你谈谈 |
[50:33] | I need your mom to sign this, | 你妈得在这里签个字 |
[50:35] | so she knows you got a D. | 让她知道你不及格 |
[50:36] | It’s hard for me to write grades like this on your work, Janae. | 我也不想给你的作业打出这样的分数 珍娜 |
[50:39] | I know what you’re capable of. | 我知道你远不止于此 |
[50:41] | Whatever. Not like it’s a real paper. | 无所谓了 这又不是真的考试 |
[50:44] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[50:45] | I mean, we ain’t quoting | 我们又不用APA格式 |
[50:47] | secondary sources using APA or MLA, | 或是MLA格式来引用次级文献 |
[50:49] | and we ain’t studying SAT words or growing salad, | 我们也不会学高考词汇或是种植沙拉 |
[50:52] | and we don’t even have a library in this school | 我们学校连座图书馆也没有 |
[50:53] | ’cause it got made into | 因为这里就是个 |
[50:54] | a nursery for our fucking hood rat babies! | 浪荡妓女孩子的幼儿园 |
[50:56] | Janae. | 珍娜 |
[50:57] | Two zip codes from here they got laptops and art galleries. | 只隔两个街区 他们有笔记本电脑和美术馆 |
[51:00] | They got so much culture, | 文化氛围那么浓厚 |
[51:01] | they ain’t even knowin’ they stealin’ ours. | 还根本不知道自己是偷走了我们的资源 |
[51:03] | It’s a load of shit. | 简直垃圾 |
[51:08] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[51:11] | I wish you weren’t, but it’s true. | 我希望不是这样 但这是事实 |
[51:13] | The Thurston students are privileged and advantaged, | 瑟斯顿中学的学生都高人一等 |
[51:16] | and sometimes you feel like you | 有时你觉得自己 |
[51:17] | have to work twice as hard to get half as far, | 要付出两倍的努力才能得到别人一半的收获 |
[51:19] | but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t do it. | 这并不代表你不需要努力 |
[51:21] | Okay? You belong with the brightest– | 好吗 你有着大好前途… |
[51:23] | But why even bother playin’ a game that’s rigged? | 人生如此不公平 还有什么好努力的 |
[51:26] | Courtney’s going to a science camp this summer | 寇特妮今年暑假要参加一个科学夏令营 |
[51:27] | that cost more than my dad makes in three months. | 费用比我爸三个月的工资还要高 |
[51:30] | How could I ever compete? | 我怎么比得了 |
[51:34] | I’ll see ya, Miss Fowler. | 明天见 福勒老师 |
[51:43] | I don’t know, you guys. | 我也说不好 伙计们 |
[51:44] | I just think that we should have a little bit of fun with him, | 我只是觉得我们该拿他取点乐子 |
[51:46] | you know, like, torture him. | 比如折磨他 |
[51:48] | One by one. I’ll go first. | 一个个来 我先 |
[51:54] | Nah, I don’t like that show. Change the channel. | 不了 我不喜欢这套 换个思路 |
[52:00] | These guard uniforms are itchy. | 这警卫服穿着很痒 |
[52:05] | Maybe we should change them after we dump him? | 把他扔下后去换身衣服吧 |
[52:07] | Yeah! Let’s wear bedsheet togas and trip again. | 好 那我们就换上床单长袍再来次旅程 |
[52:09] | Mmm, yeah! | 就这样 |
[52:10] | Oh, yeah. And maybe we’ll find the gun that way. | 说不定这样我们能找着枪呢 |
[52:13] | ‘Cause we’ll go, like, full circle | 因为这样就能原景重现 |
[52:14] | and remember where we put it. | 就能记起把枪放在哪了 |
[52:15] | Yeah. | 对 |
[52:16] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[52:18] | Put your hands up! Put your hands up! Get over there. | 举起手来 举起手来 你去那边 |
[52:20] | You stole our gun? | 你偷了我们的枪 |
[52:21] | No, it was in her belt. | 不是 枪就别在她的皮带上 |
[52:24] | – Angie, are you fucking kidding me? – What? | -安琪 你他妈逗我吗 -什么 |
[52:27] | You put it on your belt! | 你把枪别在皮带上了 |
[52:29] | I didn’t even know I was wearing a belt. | 我压根就不知道我戴了皮带 |
[52:32] | I must have put it on when I was fucked up. | 我肯定是磕嗨了之后别上去的 |
[52:33] | Which is weird, because I hate belts. | 说来也怪 我很讨厌皮带 |
[52:36] | They give me camel toe. | 会勒出骆驼趾的 |
[52:39] | Intake is your best bet out, okay? | 你最好从通风口出去 |
[52:41] | But be really careful in the hallways. | 但走廊那里你得小心一点 |
[52:43] | Here, take it. | 给你 拿着 |
[52:45] | Oh, shit! | 操 |
[52:47] | – What the fuck! – Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | -我操 -我的天 我的天啊 |
[52:49] | Shit. I’m sorry! It was… | 该死 抱歉 是… |
[52:50] | – Shut the fuck… – It was an accident. | -给我闭… -是个意外 |
[52:52] | You shot my favorite finger, | 你击中了我最喜欢的手指 |
[52:53] | – you fucking asshole! – Go. | -狗娘养的 -走 |
[52:56] | – But I can’t leave you. – You have to go, okay? | -我不能丢下你 -你必须得走 好吗 |
[52:58] | Just go. Hurry. | 走吧 快走 |
[52:59] | – Ooh… fuck. – Oh, my God. | -操 -我的天啊 |
[53:02] | – Fucker! – Are you gonna die? | -贱货 -你会死吗 |
[53:05] | You are so gonna pay for this. | 你一定会付出代价的 |
[53:08] | – Get her! – Bitch! | -抓住她 -贱人 |
[53:24] | What? No… No, I gotta do the PR. | 什么 不 不 我得出去做公关 |
[53:40] | Judy. Judy King. | 朱迪 朱迪·金 |
[53:42] | Judy King, are you a Muslim now? | 朱迪·金 你现在是穆斯林了吗 |
[53:44] | Judy. Judy King. Are you a Muslim now? | 朱迪 朱迪·金 你现在是穆斯林了吗 |
[53:48] | You want me to talk first or make an introduction? | 你想让我先说 还是你先介绍一下 |
[53:50] | – Judy! – No, I’ll start. | -朱迪 -不 我先说 |
[53:52] | Did they hurt you at all? | 他们伤着你了吗 |
[53:54] | Are you in any jeopardy? | 你现在有危险吗 |
[53:58] | Good morning. My name… | 早上好 我叫… |
[54:02] | is Tasha Jefferson | 塔莎·杰弗逊 |
[54:03] | and I’m an inmate here at Litchfield. | 我是利奇菲尔德监狱的一名囚犯 |
[54:06] | Two days ago, | 两天前 |
[54:08] | our friend and fellow inmate, Poussey Washington, | 我们的朋友 一位囚犯 珀比·华盛顿 |
[54:12] | was murdered by a prison guard. | 被一名狱警杀害了 |
[54:16] | Poussey Washington. | 珀比·华盛顿 |
[54:19] | And I’m sayin’ her name again | 我再说一遍她的名字 |
[54:20] | because it can’t ever be said enough. | 因为说多少遍都不够 |
[54:24] | Now, as you can see, Judy King ain’t injured | 正如你们所见 朱迪·金没有受伤 |
[54:28] | and she ain’t a hostage. | 她也不是人质 |
[54:31] | And she has a statement that she’d like to make at this time. | 她现在要做一份声明 |
[54:35] | And good morning, my fellow Americans. | 早上好 美国同胞们 |
[54:39] | “This prison has put me through unimaginable suffering. | “我在监狱遭受了非人的对待 |
[54:43] | And I am not a victim of this riot–“ | 我不是这次暴乱的受害者” |
[54:45] | No, she will not– | 不 她不… |
[54:47] | She is not gonna be making a statement. | 她不用做声明了 |
[54:51] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[54:52] | She will not be speaking for us | 她不能代表我们发言 |
[54:54] | because Judy King can’t speak for the inmates of this prison. | 因为朱迪·金不能代表这间监狱的囚犯 |
[54:59] | She was kept separate from us, | 她没有和我们生活在一起 |
[55:02] | held in a private room | 她被关在私人房间中 |
[55:03] | with better treatment and a seltzer-maker. | 那里待遇好得多 还有苏打水机 |
[55:06] | And moments after our friend, Poussey Washington, | 而我们的朋友 珀比·华盛顿 |
[55:11] | was murdered by a guard for doing nothing wrong, | 无故被警卫杀害后 |
[55:15] | Judy King was packing her bags to go home on early release. | 朱迪·金被提前释放 收拾行李准备回家 |
[55:20] | Because she’s rich | 因为她富有 |
[55:22] | and white and powerful. | 因为她是有权有势的白人 |
[55:28] | Now, our fight is not with Judy King. | 现在 我们不是要和朱迪·金作斗争 |
[55:32] | Our fight is with a system that don’t give a damn | 我们是要和这个对我们这些 |
[55:36] | about poor people and brown people | 穷人和有色人种 穷困的有色人种 |
[55:40] | and poor brown people. | 漠不关心的系统作斗争 |
[55:43] | Our fight… | 我们是要和 |
[55:46] | is with the folks… | 那些手握着我们 |
[55:48] | who hold our demands in their hands. | 需求清单的人们作斗争 |
[55:53] | Which you people need to read, by the way, | 顺便说下 你们都需要看看那清单 |
[55:55] | and stop watching this fool shit comin’ out of here online | 不要再看网上流传出来那些狗屁了 |
[55:59] | and get a hold of our demand list | 看看我们的需求清单 |
[56:01] | because those demands are fair and necessary, | 因为这些需求很公平 也很必要 |
[56:05] | and show that we intend to keep this demonstration | 也表明了我们意在和平示威 |
[56:10] | peaceful and focused on change. | 专注于生活能否有所改善 |
[56:15] | Now, Judy King is free to leave. | 现在 朱迪·金自由了 |
[56:17] | She’s not a hostage and you can have her back. | 她并不是人质 你们可以带她回去了 |
[56:20] | Judy, get the hell out of here. | 朱迪 快走吧 |
[56:29] | Oh, my God. What did I just do? | 天啊 我刚做了什么 |
[56:33] | You fuckin’ freed my ho! | 你他妈把我的人质放了 |
[56:36] | Who’s gonna tend to my African sunflower? | 谁来照顾我的非洲向日葵 |
[56:38] | You ever think about a career in the church? | 你有没有考虑过在教堂工作 |
[56:41] | That was something. | 刚才说得很棒 |
[56:44] | You did her right. | 你做得很对 |
[56:46] | You did our girl right, T. | 你为她做了件大好事 T |
[56:48] | Open this door! | 开门 |
[56:51] | Open the door or I’ll shoot! | 开门 不然我开枪了 |
[57:03] | Uh, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[57:07] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[57:09] | Drop it! | 放下武器 |
[57:11] | Oh, my God. Let me out of here! | 天啊 让我走 |
[57:13] | Put it down! Put down the weapon! | 把枪放下 放下武器 |
[57:15] | Move in! Move in! | 快进去 进去 |