英文名称:Rampart
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | We are also going to be talking… | 我们也会来… |
[00:42] | with Kim Alexander on following the money trail. | 和金姆·亚历山大谈谈有关跟踪资金链的问题 |
[01:17] | Getting broken in by Senor Rape-ez here, huh? | 被强奸案高手找上了,是吗? |
[01:20] | – Yeah? You having a good day? – Yeah. | – 嗯? 你今天过得不错吧? – 是啊 |
[01:22] | I’ll break it down for you, alright? | 我来跟你慢慢讲 好吧? |
[01:24] | All you really need to know is… | 你需要知道的就是… |
[01:26] | among this whole sea of brown skin… | 在这整片棕色肌肤的海洋里… |
[01:28] | a Mexican man hates a Honduran, | 墨西哥人讨厌洪都拉斯人 |
[01:31] | just like a Guatemalan hates a Salvadoran. | 就像危地马拉人讨厌萨尔瓦多人一样 |
[01:33] | They’re really not all the same. | 他们确实太不一样了 |
[01:35] | Everybody’s dealin’ dope, twenty-four/seven. | 每个人都在嗑药 夜以继日 |
[01:39] | It’s an open-air supermarket. | 这是个露天的超市 |
[01:41] | Everybody’s got a woodstick for the LAPD. | 每个人都准备了一根木棍 对付洛杉矶警局 |
[01:44] | Typical, onionhead gangbanger. | 典型的 洋葱头型的青少年罪犯 |
[01:46] | It’ll be a Mexican. You know. | 就会是个墨西哥人 你懂的 |
[01:49] | A Patuso or a Fuego. And all this shit, | 叫什么帕图索 富果 乱七八糟的 |
[01:51] | it all derives from something real important, | 它们都有重要的含义 |
[01:53] | like what little berg in the Culiaca Uncle Juanito comes from. | 就像冰山一角 你能知道胡安尼托大叔来自库利安坎 |
[01:57] | How many fuckin’ coyotes the dirty little hamster… | 有多少可恶的饿狼 贼鼠踏上旅途… |
[02:00] | bred with on his journey up here to the promised land. | 梦想着到这里来丰衣足食 |
[02:02] | What about the scandal? | 那么那些传闻呢? |
[02:07] | The scandal’s bullshit. | 那些传闻就是胡说八道 |
[02:10] | Two dickhead cops got embroiled | 两个白痴警察被卷进了 |
[02:13] | in some fuck up. | 一些蠢事中 |
[02:15] | Ratted out an entire sweet division… | 被逐出了温暖的分局 |
[02:17] | to save their own wretched asses. | 去收拾他们的烂摊子 |
[02:19] | The D.A.’s office is running scared, afraid to file, | 地方检察官战战兢兢 不敢记录归档 |
[02:23] | afraid not to exonerate en-fucking-masse. | 不敢赦免他们 |
[02:25] | Now you got a lot of hopped-up Rodney King wannabe beaners | 结果一大群想成为罗德尼金的拉美人 |
[02:29] | making whoop-de-doo of their own, | 大呼小叫着 |
[02:31] | with get-out-of-jail-free cards and a pile of county cash. | 带着整堆的钞票 大摇大摆地走出了监狱 |
[02:34] | This used to be a glorious soldier’s department. Now it’s… you. | 过去曾经是光荣士兵的部门 现在却是… 喂 你 |
[02:44] | What’s funny? | 有什么好笑的? |
[02:46] | Private Hatchet woman over here is inquiring | 女列兵正在问你 |
[02:48] | about the scandal of the century. | 这个惊天传闻呢 |
[02:51] | You didn’t touch your fries. | 你还没吃薯条呢 |
[02:53] | What? Oh. | 啥? 噢 |
[02:55] | I had a couple of them, but I got a cholesterol thing. | 我吃了些了 不过我胆固醇高 |
[02:58] | Why, you want them? | 怎么了 你要吃一点吗? |
[02:59] | No, you want them. Finish it. | 不是我 是你要吃 吃掉 |
[03:04] | I can’t… I don’t eat French fries. | 我吃不下… 我不太吃薯条 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1382个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:225个,六级词汇:141个,GRE词汇:165个,托福词汇:192个,考研词汇:263个,专四词汇:208个,专八词汇:52个, 所有生词标注共:511个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:06] | Well, then you shouldn’t have ordered them. | 那样的话 你就不应该买薯条 |
[03:09] | Finish those fries. | 吃完那些薯条 |
[03:14] | Dave hates wasting food. | 戴夫讨厌浪费食物 |
[03:15] | You never see him eat, but… | 你不吃那个 但是… |
[03:16] | he hates wasting food. | 他很讨厌浪费食物 |
[03:18] | If you keep going like this, | 你要是继续这样的话 |
[03:20] | you’re gonna look like a crackhead. | 你就看上去跟瘾君子差不多了 |
[03:23] | Munch, munch, cowgirl. C’mon. | 用力嚼吧 牛仔妞 加油 |
[03:26] | A very attractive crackhead, mind you. | 真是个非常引人注意的瘾君子 注意点 |
[03:28] | You makin’ eyes at me? | 你这是在跟我抛媚眼么? |
[03:29] | You want one? | 你要来一根吗? |
[03:31] | No, no, no. You’re doin’ good. | 不 不用了 你自己吃就行了 |
[03:32] | I stay healthy. | 我要保持健康 |
[03:34] | Finish those fries if you wanna make probation. | 你想通过试用期的话 就吃掉那些薯条 |
[03:36] | – Okay? – Yes, sir. | – 行不? – 好的 长官 |
[03:40] | Your dad ever discipline you? | 你老爸教训过你没有? |
[03:43] | Huh? | 什么? |
[03:45] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[03:47] | I never met my father. | 我从来都没见过我老爸 |
[03:51] | You never met him. Why? | 从来没见过 为什么? |
[03:53] | He wasn’t around. | 他不在我身边 |
[04:04] | General! | 将军! |
[04:06] | You guys make a great couple. | 你们这些家伙真是天作之合 |
[04:07] | I was just bull-shitting you. | 我只是在胡说八道 |
[04:10] | Thanks, boss. | 谢了 老板 |
[04:11] | There you go. Eat up. Eat up. | 到这来 吃了吧 快吃光 |
[04:17] | You aim for the shortest wetback, you watch him skedaddle… | 你盯着最近的非法劳工 看着他们仓惶逃走… |
[04:21] | plow the dice and the Schlitz Malt Liquor cans… | 冲散骰子和啤酒罐… |
[04:25] | and hit your siren in farewell. | 然后拉响警笛 |
[04:27] | Let’s see what we’ve got. | 让我们看看能发现什么 |
[04:30] | Wooo! | 哇唔! |
[04:33] | Green cards! | 绿卡拿出来! |
[04:42] | Yeah, you’ll get the hang of it. | 好了 你掌握窍门了 |
[04:44] | – Aren’t you worried? – About? | – 你难道不担心吗? – 担心什么? |
[04:47] | You’ll get a 128? | 128条法规? |
[04:49] | Okay, listen. This is the most important thing I’ve told you so far. | 好了 听着 这是我迄今为止我告诉你的最重要的一件事 |
[04:54] | Everything you learned at the Academy is bullshit. | 你在学院里面学到的东西都是垃圾 |
[04:57] | An illegal is just a sick bird. | 非法移民就是一只病鸟 |
[05:00] | This is some military occupation, kid. Emergency law. | 这是一个军事化的职业 孩子 符合突发事件法规 |
[05:05] | Alright, let’s have some fun. | 好吧 我们来找些乐子吧 |
[05:15] | What went on here? | 出什么事了? |
[05:17] | Caught him boosting ephedrine and propyl alcohol. | 抓着他在注射黄麻素和丙醇 |
[05:21] | – What happened? – Ow. | – 出什么事了? – 哎哟 |
[05:23] | – He hit you? – Yeah. | – 他打你了? – 是的 |
[05:25] | You hit him? Tough guy? | 你打了他? 硬汉? |
[05:30] | Step outside, will you? | 到外面去吧 好不好? |
[05:32] | – Outside? – Yeah, outside. | – 出去? – 是的 出去吧 |
[05:34] | Hey, will you step out, too? | 嘿 你也出去吧 好不? |
[05:38] | – I don’t know, sir – Now! | – 我不明白 长官 – 马上出去! |
[05:41] | And shut that door behind you. | 出去把门关上 |
[05:54] | Nice tat. | 纹身不错 |
[05:59] | Now, you’re cooking crank out of somebody’s garage. | 现在 你在某个人的车库里制作毒品 |
[06:03] | I don’t know where that garage is, but you do. | 我不知道那个车库在哪 但是你知道 |
[06:06] | Now where oh where could that damn garage be? | 那个该死的车库到底在哪? |
[06:10] | I don’t see it, but you do. | 我没见过 但你知道 |
[06:12] | – No, I don’t. – Yes, you do. | – 不 我不知道 – 不 你知道的 |
[06:17] | Okay, so now you have petty theft, assault… | 好吧 既然你现在有偷窃和袭击的罪行… |
[06:21] | I’m sure you have at least four priors. | 我相信你至少有四项前科 |
[06:23] | That’s a violation and mandatory bullet, compadre. | 暴力行为和私藏毒具 伙计 |
[06:26] | Now, you give me that address, and it all goes away. | 现在 只要你把那个地址告诉我 这些全都一笔勾销 |
[06:33] | What’s the address? | 地址到底是什么? |
[06:35] | I don’t want to hurt you. I don’t. I like you. | 我可不想伤害你 我不愿这么做 我喜欢你 |
[06:42] | – You don’t know anything? – Don’t know, nothin’. | – 你什么都不知道? – 不知道 什么都不知 |
[06:46] | Tell me where it is. C’mon. | 告诉我它在哪 快点 |
[06:49] | I don’t know where it fuckin’ is. I don’t fuckin’ know! | 我不知道它到底在哪 我真他妈不知道! |
[07:01] | That’s your man. | 那个是你的人 |
[07:04] | – What? – Meth lab. 41 East Cesar Chavez. | – 什么事? – 东查维斯街41号 制作冰毒 |
[07:08] | That’s it? No explanation, Dave? | 就这些? 没什么解释吗 戴夫? |
[07:10] | – Hey, Dave, question? – Yeah? | – 嘿 戴夫 有个问题? – 什么事? |
[07:12] | Circuit Court appeals for illegal search and seizure. | 巡回法院上诉 因为非法搜查和逮捕 |
[07:14] | Give me a precedent. | 给我个前例 |
[07:17] | Cuthbert versus Ingleside County, Virginia, 1966. Look it up. | 1996年弗吉尼亚州 卡博斯特对抗英格赛郡 查一下吧 |
[07:20] | You have all those cases memorized? | 你把所有案例都记住了? |
[07:23] | Sure, and if I don’t, I make it up. | 当然了 如果没记住 我就编一个 |
[07:25] | takes place in this great, great country of ours. C’mon. | 发生在我们这个非常 非常伟大的国家 |
[07:28] | But let’s imagine if you will what might be happening… | 但是设想一下 在远离美国之外的什么地方… |
[07:31] | out there beyond America, | 会发生难以言表的事情的话 |
[07:33] | beyond our word, because I’m sure this will leave you… | 我确实你一定会觉得… |
[07:36] | simply breathless. | 喘不过气来 |
[07:38] | It’s my opinion that when we hear | 我认为当我们听到一些 |
[07:40] | of some bizarre or repugnant or deviant story | 奇异的或者讨厌的又或者离经叛道的故事 |
[07:43] | like the one you are about to hear, well, | 比如说你接下来将听到的这个 好吧 |
[07:45] | it’s not that the world suddenly… | 并不是说这个世界突然… |
[08:02] | – Hey, ladies. – Dave. | – 嘿 女士们 – 戴夫 |
[08:05] | – Hey, babe. – Any wine for me? | – 嘿 宝贝 – 有酒吗? |
[08:07] | – Dinner’s at 6:30. – I’ll be there. | – 6点半吃晚饭 – 我会去的 |
[08:22] | – Daddy! – Hey. | – 老爸! – 嘿 |
[08:26] | – How are my girls? – Great. | – 我的姑娘们怎么样了? – 很好 |
[08:27] | Yeah? No hello, Helen? | 嘿 不打个招呼吗 海伦? |
[08:33] | – Hey, Date Rape. – Don’t call me that. | – 嘿 约会强暴警察 – 别那么叫我 |
[08:44] | Something about it that’s… | 关于这件事实在是… |
[09:07] | What’s up, monkey? | 怎么了 小猴子? |
[09:10] | Helen has a question. | 海伦有个问题 |
[09:14] | Maybe you have a question. | 也许是你有问题 |
[09:17] | We both have a question. | 我们都有个问题想问 |
[09:22] | Helen’s studying genetics in school, | 海伦在学校学习遗传学 |
[09:24] | and since our moms are sisters… | 那么既然我们的妈妈是姐妹俩… |
[09:26] | and you’re our dad, we were just wondering… | 而你是我们的爸爸 我们有些疑惑… |
[09:29] | if we were inbred. | 我们是不是近亲交配的 |
[09:32] | It’s not funny! | 这一点都不好笑! |
[09:34] | No, sorry. Sorry. | 不是的 抱歉 对不起 |
[09:37] | No, I married your moms consecutively, not concurrently… | 我是先后娶了你们的妈妈 但并不是同时娶的… |
[09:42] | which makes you and Helen first cousins and sisters, half. | 这就使得你们一半是堂姐妹 一半是亲姐妹 |
[09:49] | It’s all perfectly legal | 这是完全合法的 |
[09:51] | and genetically up to insurance industry standards. | 遗传角度来说也达到了保险业的标准 |
[09:55] | You’re not gonna turn into mongoloids any time soon, | 你们也不会有一天突然变成先天愚型 |
[09:59] | if that’s what you’re asking. | 如果这就是你们想问的 |
[10:00] | You’re not inbred. You know what you are? | 你不是近亲交配的 知道你是什么吗? |
[10:04] | You’re native. | 你是正常的孩子 |
[10:06] | – It’s sad. – They’re already dead. | – 真难过 – 他们已经死了 |
[10:07] | They can’t commit suicide. | 他们不可能再自杀了 |
[10:09] | Is this a new TV show? | 这是新的电视剧吗? |
[10:10] | No. I’m trying to make it up. | 不是的 我在试图编剧 |
[10:12] | It sounds like it. The ghosts are depressed? | 听上去就像 那些鬼魂很沮丧? |
[10:15] | No. I was thinking about maybe making it | 不 我在想也许可以把它编成一个 |
[10:17] | a graphic novel or something. | 文笔生动的小说或别的什么 |
[10:19] | You could do that. | 你能做到的 |
[10:21] | – Suicidal ghosts. – I would like to see that. | – 自杀的鬼魂 – 我很想看看 |
[10:23] | They want out. So these people, who I think are actually… | 他们很想出去 所以 那些人我认为其实是… |
[10:28] | Barbara, where’s the olives? There’s no olives. | 芭芭拉 橄榄在哪? 没有橄榄了 |
[10:33] | I’m sorry. I don’t know. | 抱歉 我不知道 |
[10:35] | I think we’re out, I’ll look, but I think we’re out. | 我觉得用完了 我来找找看 不过我认为是用完了 |
[10:37] | They’re complete barbarians. | 他们完全就是野蛮人 |
[10:40] | And they have just as many problems as we do. | 他们有许多和我们一样的问题 |
[10:41] | Why do you let her put that on the wall? | 你为什么让她把那个挂在墙上? |
[10:43] | Helen’s poster? | 海伦的海报? |
[10:45] | Yeah, that little collage. | 是的 那个小拼贴画 |
[10:47] | It’s amazing. She’s been working hard on it. | 那个很不错 她努力了很久的 |
[10:49] | She’s worked on that thing for three weeks. | 她花了3个星期 |
[10:52] | It’s amazing, is it? It is amazing. | 很了不起 是吧? 确实很了不起 |
[10:55] | It’s quite something. | 这是非同寻常的 |
[10:57] | I think it should be in a museum. | 我觉得应该挂在博物馆里 |
[10:59] | That’s what I think. | 那正是我的想法 |
[11:03] | Don’t you tell your mother you learned that from me. | 你没告诉你妈妈你那是从我这学的嘛 |
[11:06] | Here, give me your plate, Marg. | 来 把你的盘子给我 马格 |
[11:09] | And that’s not okay if that’s a bowl. | 要是个碗可不行 |
[11:13] | May I sleep with you tonight? | 今晚我们能一起睡吗? |
[11:19] | I have sketching to do. Please. | 拜托 我要画些图 |
[11:23] | So that’s not a no, is it? | 这不是拒绝吧 是吗? |
[11:26] | That would be a very nice way to say no. | 那是一种很好的拒绝方式 |
[11:28] | What about a nice way to say yes? | 来一个很好的同意方式怎么样? |
[11:33] | What about after your sketching? | 你画完图之后怎么样? |
[11:35] | No, no… | 不 不行… |
[11:40] | I’m gonna be up all night. | 我要通宵画图 |
[11:43] | Aunt Bee, is there any more broccoli? | 碧婶婶 有西兰花吗? |
[11:45] | Are you asking for more vegetables? | 你还要多些蔬菜吗? |
[11:49] | Only broccoli because I like eating the stems. | 只要西兰花就行了因为我喜欢吃那个茎 |
[11:51] | Helen, I’m curious about that artwork you have… | 海伦 我有些好奇你的这件艺术品 |
[11:53] | on the wall there. | 挂在墙上那件 |
[11:56] | – What is it? – What kind of a mother are you? | – 那是什么? – 你是个什么样的妈呀? |
[11:58] | – She’s a broccoli hoarder. – What does it mean? | – 她存了好多西兰花 – 这是什么意思? |
[12:00] | What does it mean… | 这是什么意思… |
[12:01] | Yeah, what does that mean? That collage? | 对呀 那是什么意思? 那副拼贴画? |
[12:04] | It’s these little bits of paper, | 那是一些碎纸片 |
[12:06] | and you cut them out | 把它们都剪下来 |
[12:07] | and you glue them together and make another picture. | 粘在一起就变成了另一幅图画 |
[12:11] | Okay, so you have a man’s head and… | 好吧 那你就弄了一个男人的脑袋 还有… |
[12:14] | a woman’s heel digging into his head and | 一个女人的脚后跟插在他的头上 |
[12:18] | stepping on his mouth and… | 踩在他的嘴上 然后… |
[12:21] | – It’s art, Dave. It’s art. – We can be grateful… | – 这是艺术 戴夫 是艺术品 – 我们可以感谢他… |
[12:23] | that he noticed. | 至少注意到了这个 |
[12:24] | A naked woman with the blood flowing from her vagina. | 一个赤裸的女人 阴道流着血 |
[12:27] | Alright. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[12:28] | You have the C word prominently displayed. | 你把那东西很明显得太明显了 |
[12:30] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[12:31] | You have eyes. That’s great. What’s the problem? | 你长了眼睛了 这很好 那又有什么问题? |
[12:35] | What is the problem? What is the problem? | 什么问题? 你说什么问题? |
[12:38] | – Oh, let it be, would you? – Margaret? | – 噢 随它去吧 行吗? – 玛格丽特? |
[12:40] | Do you like her collage? | 你喜欢她的拼贴画吗? |
[12:42] | I’ll ask it. What is it? | 我要问一下 这是什么? |
[12:43] | It just needs more color. | 只是需要再多些颜色 |
[12:45] | More color. | 更多的颜色 |
[12:46] | Like rainbows. | 像彩虹一样 |
[12:48] | Honey, how’s your spaghetti? | 亲爱的 意大利面怎么样? |
[12:51] | – Pretty good. – Yeah? | – 很好吃 – 是吗? |
[12:53] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[12:56] | How is yours? | 你的呢? |
[12:58] | It’s very good, thank you. You should try some. | 很好吃 你也应该尝尝 |
[13:01] | Oh, I’m fine, thank you. | 哦 不用了 谢谢 |
[13:05] | Do you want to cuddle later? | 等下去躺一会儿好吗? |
[13:08] | I have a boyfriend. | 我有男朋友 |
[13:10] | Cheat on him. | 骗骗他 |
[13:12] | Like you cheat on your taxes? | 像你骗税一样吗? |
[13:17] | I don’t cheat on my taxes. | 我没骗税 |
[13:19] | Okay? You can’t cheat on something | 好吧? 不能叫做骗 |
[13:21] | you never committed to. | 因为根本就没想做 |
[13:24] | How do you know how much you pay for taxes anyway? | 你知道你到底缴纳了多少税吗? |
[13:29] | I think I’m gonna go take a walk, look for some olives. | 我要去散个步 买一些橄榄 |
[13:33] | Come on. Would you sit and have something to eat? | 拜托 你就不能坐下吃点东西吗? |
[13:36] | He wouldn’t be like this if you guys | 他本不会是这样的 |
[13:38] | weren’t so hard on him. | 如果你们对他友善一点的话 |
[13:41] | It’s the truth. | 这是事实 |
[13:43] | No, it’s not the truth. | 不 不是事实 |
[13:45] | He is too hard on you, but still… | 他对你太不好了 但是仍然… |
[13:50] | # Listen to the rhythm of the gentle Bossa Nova # | # 聆听悠然的波萨诺沃舞的旋律 # |
[13:52] | # You’ll be dancing with ’em too # | # 你会与之共舞 # |
[13:54] | # before the night is over # | # 在夜降临之前 # |
[13:56] | # How can you lose? # | # 你如何会迷失? # |
[13:58] | # The lights are much brighter there # | # 那里的灯光更加明亮 # |
[14:01] | # You can forget all your troubles # | # 你可以遗忘你所有的烦恼 # |
[14:04] | # forget all your cares # | # 遗忘你们所关心的 # |
[14:05] | And where you go? That’s right. | 你要去哪里? 好的 |
[14:08] | # Things’ll be great when you’re… # | # 一切都是如此美妙 # |
[14:10] | # Downtown… # | # 当你身处闹市中… # |
[14:12] | # Don’t wait a minute more # | # 不要再等待一分一秒 # |
[14:14] | Dave Brown’s just too plain a name for someone like me. | 戴夫布朗对我来说是一个太简单的名字了 |
[14:19] | What, you don’t have a moniker? | 什么 你没有绰号吗? |
[14:21] | You don’t have a moniker? Like something your cop buddies call you? | 你没有绰号吗? 像你警察伙伴们称呼你的? |
[14:25] | You know the lingo. | 你知道行话 |
[14:27] | Yeah, my brother was on the San Berdoo Sheriff’s. | 当然 我弟弟在圣波多警长那里做事 |
[14:32] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 是吗? – 是的 |
[14:35] | I got a little thing for cops. | 我有点东西要给警察 |
[14:41] | You don’t have it for your brother? | 不给你弟弟吗? |
[14:42] | What, no! No! | 什么 不! 不! |
[14:47] | Nice! | 厉害! |
[14:53] | That was a very, very impressive… | 印象非常 非常深刻… |
[14:56] | No, thank you. I don’t smoke. | 不 多谢 我不吸烟 |
[14:58] | – You don’t smoke? – No. I don’t need it. | – 你不吸烟? – 不 我不需要 |
[15:01] | Then that wasn’t as impressive | 那印象就 |
[15:03] | as it would have been. | 不那么深刻了 |
[15:04] | No, it was still a very impressive trick. | 不 你这招仍然印象很深刻 |
[15:06] | No smoking in here, sir. | 这里禁止吸烟 先生 |
[15:08] | Jesus Christ. | 哦 老天 |
[15:11] | You used to let me smoke in here. | 你们以前允许我在这吸烟的 |
[15:14] | Poor little rose. | 好可怜的小玫瑰 |
[15:15] | That’s for you. | 送你的 |
[15:17] | Wow. I didn’t get you anything. | 哇 我什么都没给你 |
[15:19] | That’s okay. You’ll think of something. | 没事 你会知道该送我什么的 |
[15:26] | So come on, tell me. What’s your moniker? | 所以 告诉我吧 你的绰号是什么? |
[15:29] | What does it matter? | 这有什么关系? |
[15:31] | Could tell me all I need to know about you. | 告诉我所有我想知道的关于你的事情 |
[15:33] | You know, maybe a little bit more. | 你懂的 可能还有更多 |
[15:38] | Come on. Don’t be shy. What is it? Let me guess. | 拜托 不要害羞 是什么呢? 让我猜一下 |
[15:41] | Is it… | 是… |
[15:45] | “Roughhouse” Dave? | “暴徒”戴夫? |
[15:47] | Yeah? Or… | 是吗? 还是… |
[15:49] | I like that. | 我喜欢那个 |
[15:51] | Or “Bang Bang” Brown? | 或者”砰砰”布朗? |
[15:55] | “Date Rape” Dave. | “约会强奸”戴夫 |
[15:59] | Why is that? | 为什么是这个? |
[16:01] | Rumor from when I worked Hollywood Sex… | 我在办好莱坞性案时 弄出些传闻… |
[16:03] | and I can’t confirm it and I won’t deny it. | 我没法承认也不能否认 |
[16:08] | So tell me. | 那么告诉我 |
[16:11] | Maybe I killed a bad guy, maybe I didn’t. | 可能我杀了一个坏家伙 可能我没有 |
[16:15] | Either way, he got what he paid for | 不管如何 他为他的所作所为付出了代价 |
[16:18] | and he’ll never hurt another woman ever again. | 他也将永远没法再伤害另一个女人 |
[16:26] | Is that your foot? | 那是你的脚吗? |
[16:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:36] | Oh, stop, stop, stop. | 哦 停下 停下 停下 |
[16:38] | Okay, Do it again, do it again, do it again. | 好 再做一次 再做一次 再做一次 |
[16:42] | Woo! | 哇呜! |
[17:34] | Oh, well. | 哦 好的 |
[18:21] | Hey, what’s your fucking problem? | 嘿 你他妈的有什么问题? |
[18:22] | Ow! | 啊! |
[18:41] | Brown was videotaped severely beating a motorist | 布朗被拍下爆殴一个驾驶员 |
[18:44] | named Shondell Parmallee in what civil rights groups | 名叫申德尔帕尔马利 在民权组织里面这种行为 |
[18:46] | are calling “old school L.A.P.D. Brutality | 被叫做”传统野蛮洛杉矶警察” |
[18:49] | “revisited, revived, and regurgitated”. | “再生,再长 再壮大” |
[18:52] | Local activists have launched new attacks on the L.A.P.D. | 当地积极分子已经对洛杉矶警方展开新的攻势 |
[18:55] | For its “culture of racial misconduct” | 声讨这种”种族歧视文化” |
[18:57] | while Officer Brown remains on limited duty | 而此时 布朗警官仅保留部分职权 |
[19:00] | awaiting possible disciplinary action | 可能面临纪律处罚 |
[19:02] | and pending civil lawsuits. | 和民事诉讼 |
[19:04] | The Shondell-gate matter is in the early stages of investigation, | 申德尔门事件还在调查初期 |
[19:08] | as opposed to the Rampart Scandal, | 与堡垒丑闻不同 |
[19:10] | which as you know is a longstanding | 那是一件长期的 |
[19:13] | highly complex and multifaceted issue | 高度复杂和多层面的事件 |
[19:18] | – of great social import. – Son of a bitch. | – 具有重要的社会意义 – 狗娘养的 |
[19:20] | That’s Bill B. For you. He got “highly complex”, “multifaceted” | 那是比尔说的 他用了”高度复杂” “多层面” |
[19:23] | and “great social import” into one sentence, | 和”很大的社会重要性”在一个句子里 |
[19:26] | and he didn’t say a damn thing. | 而他没说一个该死的事情 |
[19:29] | I’ll say this though. | 但是我要说 |
[19:31] | Our citizens are sick and tired | 我们的市民已经厌倦了 |
[19:33] | Yeah? | 谁? |
[19:35] | … of the old way of doing business. | … 这种陈旧的处理方式 |
[19:37] | How was your day? | 你怎么样? |
[19:39] | – Good. You? – Pretty good. | – 挺好 你呢? – 非常好 |
[19:43] | Is Helen still mad at me? | 海伦还是生我气吗? |
[19:45] | I don’t know. What are we watching? | 我不知道 在看什么? |
[19:49] | Just… | 只是… |
[19:52] | yeah | 嗯 |
[19:59] | Hey, did you do your homework? | 嘿 你做作业了没? |
[20:01] | No. | 还没 |
[20:03] | Great idea. | 很好的主意 |
[20:06] | How about we make this a homework-free day? | 不如我们把作业日变成自由日? |
[20:09] | Not that you’ll tell your mom. | 但是你不告诉你妈妈 |
[20:12] | And we’ll just watch television. | 我们只看电视 |
[20:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:16] | What do you want to watch? Is this good? | 你要看什么? 这个好吗? |
[20:17] | – Yeah. – Okay. | – 嗯 – 好的 |
[20:24] | Jab it in and turn it. | 戳它然后转动 |
[20:27] | Suction. Suction! | 吸 吸! |
[20:29] | Now. Now! | 快 快! |
[20:32] | Where the hell is the blood? | 见鬼 血哪去了? |
[20:34] | Grab that clamp and push it back hard. | 抓住钳子 使劲推回去 |
[20:37] | – I can’t. – Come on! | – 我做不到 – 加油! |
[20:40] | No justice, no peace! No justice, no peace! | 没有正义就没有和平! 没有正义就没有和平! |
[21:05] | Hey, Dave. Man of the hour. | 嘿 戴夫 风云人物 |
[21:29] | Date Rape? | 约会强奸? |
[21:33] | Thanks for making us look good, Dave. | 谢谢你让我们看上去还挺好的 戴夫 |
[21:35] | You’re the man! Good job! | 真男人! 做得好! |
[21:37] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[21:39] | Thighs apart, heads up. | 大腿分开 头向上 |
[21:42] | Have a nice day. | 祝你有个愉快的一天 |
[21:51] | What’s the word, Chief? | 想说什么 老大? |
[21:55] | Close the door. | 关门 |
[21:58] | So What would you like me to say? | 那你想让我说什么呢? |
[22:00] | I’ll say whatever I need to. | 我会说任何我需要说的 |
[22:05] | Have you thought about retirement? | 你有想过退休吗? |
[22:09] | No. | 没 |
[22:13] | In fact… | 事实上… |
[22:15] | if you force me to retire and file on me, | 如果你强制让我退休给我归档的话 |
[22:18] | I’ll plead not guilty, take it to trial, and represent myself. | 我会申诉无罪 去庭审 为自己申诉 |
[22:23] | I’ll be playing to a mentally deficient jury, so I’ll lose | 我会与一群傻瓜陪审团周旋 所以我会输 |
[22:28] | though I’ll work Vietnam for all it’s worth. | 不管是否有用 我会抬出越战 |
[22:30] | I’ll have PTSD, DDT, TNT, Agent Orange | 我会有伤后综合症 农药伤 炸药伤 化学武器伤 |
[22:35] | and the Creeping Chinese Crud before it’s over, | 和恶心的中国怪病 |
[22:38] | not to mention 24 years on the job. | 更不用去提及24年的工作了 |
[22:41] | I’ll draw a fine and a suspended sentence. | 我会被罚款和判缓刑 |
[22:44] | Court TV will broadcast the whole thing. | 庭审频道播出整个过程 |
[22:47] | I’ll have my own show on Fox News inside one week. | 我会在一周之内在福克斯新闻上做个个人秀 |
[22:51] | You’ll be my first guest. | 你会成为我的第一个客人 |
[22:53] | So you have thought about it? | 所以你早就想过了? |
[22:54] | I don’t intend to retire, Miss Confrey. | 我不想退休 康弗里小姐 |
[22:59] | All right. | 好的 |
[23:01] | You know, Rampart has become a shitstorm | 你知道 堡垒事件已经变成了一个风暴 |
[23:04] | of such epic proportions, legally and financially. | 影响巨大 不管是法律上还是财政上 |
[23:08] | We have bullshit police brutality complaints | 我们有狗屁的警察野蛮行为的抱怨 |
[23:11] | bullshit felony evidence plants, | 狗屁的伪造重罪证据 |
[23:14] | wrong door fuck-ups, we have them all. | 他妈的抓错人 我们都有 |
[23:16] | I have a ton of testimony, solicited and unsolicited, | 我有一堆的证据 申请了的和没申请的 |
[23:20] | that is ambiguous, if not downright indecipherable. | 这是含糊不清的 如果不是完全无法解释的话 |
[23:23] | The county’s going bankrupt paying out lawsuit money. | 诉讼费就会让郡政府破产 |
[23:27] | The D.A.’s office and L.A.P.D. | 地方检察官和洛杉矶警察局 |
[23:29] | are hemorrhaging prestige, | 将要声誉大降 |
[23:30] | and a great many hardened criminals | 很多惯犯 |
[23:32] | are out on the street way before they should be. | 就会堂而皇之地出现在街上 |
[23:35] | And now, Dave, we have you to deal with. | 现在 戴夫 我们还要忙你的事 |
[23:41] | And we can’t afford you. | 我们请不起你了 |
[23:44] | So how do we solve a problem like Dave Brown? You tell me. | 所以我们应该怎么处理戴夫布朗这样的问题? 你告诉我 |
[23:48] | I was under attack. | 我被袭击 |
[23:51] | I went after the suspect. End of story. | 我追赶嫌犯 完了 |
[23:54] | The tape doesn’t show everything. They never do. | 录像带没有展示所有事情 从来不 |
[23:57] | – I had to neutralize him. – The tape shows you, | – 我不得不控制住他 – 录像带显示了你 |
[24:00] | brutally beating a man almost to death. | 野蛮的几乎把一个男人打死 |
[24:05] | I think on his part it was assault with a deadly weapon | 我觉得从他角度看这是用致命武器的袭击 |
[24:09] | You think he drove into you on purpose? | 你觉得他故意撞你? |
[24:12] | It was an assault with a deadly weapon. | 这是一起使用致命武器的袭击 |
[24:14] | – I got out of the car, – It was an accident. | – 我从车里出来 – 这是一起事故 |
[24:16] | – It was a collision. – I intended to help… | – 这是一次车祸 – 我原本是要去帮助… |
[24:17] | that gentleman. | 那个绅士 |
[24:18] | He opened the door into me and ran. | 他开了车门就跑 |
[24:21] | A lotta cops would have shot him and got a medal. | 很多警察都会射击他 然后得到奖章 |
[24:24] | I took it easy on him, and now I’m here before you. | 我对他仁慈 却要在你面前挨批 |
[24:26] | I don’t think what we saw was taking it easy on anyone. | 我想我们看到的不是仁慈 |
[24:30] | Correct me if I’m wrong, but nine out of ten cops | 如果我错的话纠正我 十分之九的警察 |
[24:32] | would have shot him right there. | 会当场射杀他 |
[24:34] | Do you admit that you overreacted? | 你承认你反应过度吗? |
[24:37] | You seem to have everything under control here, | 你看上去对一切都了如指掌 |
[24:40] | and I do appreciate the opportunity. | 我很欣赏这个机会 |
[24:43] | Just remember which side you’re on. | 只要记得你是哪边的 |
[24:45] | # If I could go back to our mistakes # | # 如果我可以回到我们的错误 # |
[24:50] | # we both know how this act is gonna end # | # 我们都知道这种行为将结束 # |
[25:01] | # After Boston and seattle # | # 在波士顿和西雅图之后 # |
[25:03] | # we thought maybe California was the place # | # 我们以为也许加利福尼亚才是正确的地方 # |
[25:09] | # Thought I might hold out a while # | # 以为我可以坚持一段时间 # |
[25:12] | # and we could start to move from grass to grace. # | # 我们可以从草莽到优雅 # |
[25:15] | You’re wearing a courtroom suit | 你穿着法庭上的套装 |
[25:17] | and you have litigator eyes. | 你有诉讼律师的眼睛 |
[25:19] | You here for me? | 你为了我而来吗? |
[25:23] | No. | 不 |
[25:25] | Dave. | 戴夫 |
[25:28] | Linda. | 琳达 |
[25:31] | Gordy! | 高迪 |
[25:35] | Isn’t there a game on? | 那边有游戏吗? |
[25:36] | I can’t find the clicker. | 我找不到遥控器 |
[25:38] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[25:41] | Tell me you’re not a lawyer. | 告诉我你不是律师 |
[25:43] | Okay, I’m not a lawyer. | 好的 我不是律师 |
[25:47] | Are you selling something? Art? Insurance? Pharmaceuticals? | 你卖什么东西吗? 艺术品? 保险? 药品? |
[25:50] | – What about real estate? – Great. | – 房地产怎么样? – 很好 |
[25:52] | That’s good. | 好的 |
[25:54] | Yep. I’m in from Phoenix. | 嗯 我来自凤凰城 |
[25:56] | My 87-year-old husband | 我87岁的老公 |
[25:59] | He’s taking a six-hour nap, I’m taking a five-hour walk. | 在打一个六个小时的盹 我在进行五个小时的散步 |
[26:02] | How’s that work for you? | 我这样讲 你觉得怎么样? |
[26:03] | – Perfect. – Good. | – 很好 – 好的 |
[26:05] | – I am looking to refinance. – That’s good. | – 我正在筹钱 – 很好 |
[26:09] | Gordy. | 高迪 |
[26:10] | Anyway, thank you for talking to me. | 不管如何 多谢你与我交谈 |
[26:14] | Yeah, well, I figure I’ll be safe. | 好的 我觉得我应该是安全的 |
[26:16] | Everybody’s watching your every move. | 每个人都在关注你的一举一动 |
[26:19] | Now they’re watching you. | 现在他们在看你了 |
[26:21] | Maybe I like being watched. | 可能我喜欢被观看 |
[26:24] | Well, I’m watching you. | 好的 我在看着你 |
[26:30] | You are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen… | 你是我见过的最漂亮的女人… |
[26:34] | in this bar. | 在这个酒吧 |
[27:27] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[27:30] | I gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[27:32] | Sneaking out on me? | 想偷偷溜走啊? |
[27:34] | – You don’t have to go. – I gotta go. | – 你没必要走的 – 我要走了 |
[27:36] | Come here. Give me that purse. | 过来 把包给我 |
[27:39] | I gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[27:41] | – You don’t have to go anywhere. – I gotta go. I do. | – 你真没必要走的 – 我要走了 真的 |
[27:53] | Okay, I gotta go. I have to go. | 好吧 我走了 我真得走了 |
[27:55] | You have to stay. | 你一定要留下来 |
[28:07] | – What’s the matter? – Jesus! Hartshorn. | – 怎么了? – 天啊! 哈特森 |
[28:10] | You too famous for me all of a sudden? | 怎么 突然瞧不起我这种平民了啊? |
[28:11] | It’s all deliberate provocation. | 这都是蓄意挑衅 |
[28:14] | They predicted your response, and you fell for it. | 他们设好圈套等你上钩 你还真上钩了 |
[28:20] | And who are “they?” | “他们”是谁? |
[28:21] | “They?” They who don’t like you. | “他们?” 那些不喜欢你的人 |
[28:25] | And why me? | 为什么是我? |
[28:27] | Because they don’t like you. | 因为他们不喜欢你 |
[28:29] | Look, what do I know? | 听着 在我看来 |
[28:31] | Maybe it’s a coincidence the camera was there. | 照相机的事也许只是一个巧合 |
[28:34] | Look, if this is the gang fucks, I don’t mind. | 听着 如果有人渣找事 我一点都不担心 |
[28:38] | Or generic criminal scum, bogus lawsuit settlement scum. | 不管是一般的罪犯 伪诉讼和解 |
[28:43] | Press scum. | 还是新闻媒体 |
[28:45] | I can deal with scum. | 我都能应付 |
[28:47] | But if this is Rampart, LAPD, | 但如果这是堡垒分局 洛杉矶警局 |
[28:50] | some fucking girly politician | 或者其他一些懦弱的政客 |
[28:52] | setting me up as a shit magnet | 想要陷害我 |
[28:54] | to take the heat off the fucking scandal, | 只为了压下这个丑闻 |
[28:57] | I gotta go deep into this. | 我会深入调查的 |
[28:58] | Look, what can I do? | 听着 我该怎么做? |
[29:00] | I am just a law-abiding retiree | 我只是一个守法的退休人员 |
[29:04] | enjoying his golden years. | 安享自己的晚年 |
[29:06] | Fuck you with the Mickey Cohen routine, old man. | 得了吧 还例行米奇科恩的程序呢 糟老头 |
[29:10] | You’ve got your fingers in more Department twat | 你对部门了解的程度 |
[29:13] | than any active cop I know. | 比我知道的所有的在职警察都多 |
[29:15] | Now, milk your contacts. | 你去联系吧 |
[29:18] | I’ve got cash left from the Harris job. | 哈里斯案上挣的钱我还有 |
[29:21] | Thanks for that, by the way. | 顺便跟你道声谢 |
[29:23] | You could just stop beating people up. | 你还是不要再打人了 |
[29:29] | This isn’t your father’s LAPD, you know. | 要知道 不是你老爸那个年代的洛杉矶警局了 |
[29:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:35] | It’s more fun than a barrel of monkeys. | 这可比耍猴好玩多了 |
[29:39] | It is a barrel of monkeys. | 就是一帮猴子 |
[29:45] | I’ll get through it. I always do. | 我会熬过去的 一直都会 |
[29:50] | You know, when you first came in the Department, | 知道吗 当你第一次来这个部门时 |
[29:54] | I wasn’t certain whether you were the dumbest rookie ever | 我当时还不确定你到底是最蠢的新手呢 |
[29:59] | or the most bull-headed. | 还是最顽固的 |
[30:04] | I’m still debating it. | 我现在还不清楚 |
[30:06] | That’s what my old man said about you, | 我爸也是这么说你的 |
[30:08] | you were the most bullheaded man he ever met. | 你是他见过的最倔的人 |
[30:18] | I should have filed Murder One on you | 就约会强暴枪击事件 |
[30:20] | for that date-rape shooting. | 我就可以告你一级谋杀 |
[30:22] | I would’ve booked him on eleven counts of rape, | 我可能记录了他11次强奸作案 |
[30:23] | Sodomy One, penetration with a foreign weapon, etc. | 鸡奸一次 使用外国武器作案等 |
[30:27] | Gentlemen, can we talk about the present circumstances? | 先生们 我们能谈下目前的情况吗? |
[30:29] | Fourteen years, tops. | 14年 最多 |
[30:31] | I’d say your punishment breached legal status | 你的做法违背了法律程序 |
[30:33] | as well as moral code. | 也不符合道德准则 |
[30:35] | “The law must acknowledge and occasionally accommodate… | “法律必须承认并适时调整… |
[30:38] | the extraordinary vicissitudes of justice”. Judge D.T. Eagleton, 1946. | 使之能够适应正义的巨大变迁” D.T. 伊格尔顿法官 1946年说的 |
[30:45] | I don’t know that quote. | 我没听过这一条 |
[30:46] | You went to Cal State. | 那是因为你上的是加州州大 |
[30:48] | At least I passed the bar. | 至少我通过的司法考试 |
[30:49] | Knock it off. | 别再扯那些了 |
[30:51] | Barely, I’m told. Hence, politics. | 差点没过 我听说 所以少谈政治吧 |
[30:52] | Should I break out the milk and cookies here? | 不要再扯这些鸡毛蒜皮了 好吗? |
[30:54] | Can we actually talk about the possibility | 不如我们来谈谈 |
[30:57] | of your holding a press conference together, | 你有没有可能召开记者招待会 |
[30:59] | addressing what’s happened with Mr. Parmallee, | 陈述一下帕尔马利先生的意外事故 |
[31:02] | issuing an apology, and moving on? | 声明道歉 然后就此了结? |
[31:05] | It would help if I’d done something wrong. | 要是我做错事了 这样做也许有帮助 |
[31:07] | You’ve done nothing wrong. | 哦 这么说你没做错什么 |
[31:09] | Someone planted a camera in my way. | 有人安装摄像头监视我 |
[31:11] | Maybe it’s you, maybe it’s someone smart… | 可能是你 也许其他聪明的人 |
[31:13] | definitely smarter than me, because I don’t stop to see | 肯定比我聪明 因为在我当时没有 |
[31:15] | if there’s a photographer nearby | 停下来看看附近 |
[31:18] | when I do the people’s dirty work. | 是不是有人在干什么卑鄙勾当 |
[31:21] | So you can’t see yourself taking any responsibility that | 这么说来 你不愿承担责任 |
[31:23] | moves us beyond this? | 来让我们解脱了? |
[31:24] | No, because the only thing that’s wrong here | 不行 整件事唯一的错就在于 |
[31:28] | is that a camera caught him doing “police work”. | 有人拍到他在做”警察的工作” |
[31:33] | Is this a fucking joke to you? You think it’s funny? | 你他妈当这是笑话吗? 好笑吗? |
[31:35] | What is funny and peculiar to me is how this office | 让我感到好笑和特别的是 为什么你们 |
[31:37] | spends all its time going after decent cops. | 花这么长时间 对一个正派的警察穷追猛打 |
[31:43] | Did you do it? | 是你干的吗? |
[31:44] | Do what? | 干什么? |
[31:47] | Without admitting guilt or complicity, did you actually | 在他没有承认罪行和供出同谋之前 |
[31:50] | kill that rapist? | 是你杀了强奸犯吗? |
[31:51] | Alleged rapist? | 所谓的强奸犯? |
[31:53] | Did you do it? | 到底做了没有? |
[31:57] | I don’t live in the past. | 我不会生活在过去当中 |
[31:59] | Is that a yes? | 承认了是吗? |
[32:02] | Let me rephrase. If you were to have done it, could you tell me why? | 我再说一遍 如果你做了 你能解释一下原因吗? |
[32:06] | So women would love me. | 这样女人就会爱上我了 |
[32:10] | I don’t think that could be the reason. | 我认为这是一个原因 |
[32:14] | I’m curious why you’re so curious. | 我很好奇 你为什么这么好奇 |
[32:19] | We can talk about it this weekend. | 我们周末再谈吧 |
[32:21] | Give me a call. | 给我打电话 |
[32:23] | Brown, I have your number. | 布朗 我有你的号码 |
[32:27] | I bet you do. | 我猜也是 |
[32:31] | The stupidest trade in the history of sports… | 体育史上最愚蠢的交易… |
[33:19] | What did you do to the Captain? | 你来局长室干嘛? |
[33:23] | Come on, let’s get back to homework, hon. | 走 我们回家 宝贝 |
[33:25] | You have anything you want to say to me? | 有什么要对我说的吗? |
[33:27] | As in what? | 比如? |
[33:29] | Why am I still collecting a paycheck? | 比如我为什么还有工资? |
[33:32] | Shondell skipped town. | 申德尔失踪了 |
[33:34] | His nerves are shot. And that civil lawsuit is still going forward. | 他精神崩溃了 民事诉讼仍会继续 |
[33:38] | Someone upstairs is pulling strings for you. | 上面有人在幕后控制你 |
[33:42] | Close the door. | 关上门 |
[33:46] | Shoot. | 说吧 |
[33:49] | Close the door with you on the outside. | 你出去 关上门 |
[33:51] | I’m LAPD. And I want to stay LAPD. | 我是洛杉矶警察 我想继续当 |
[33:54] | That’s the most important thing for me. | 这对我来说是最重要的事 |
[33:57] | Why? | 为什么? |
[33:58] | Why what? | 什么为什么? |
[34:00] | I’m just asking. What if we negotiated a settlement? | 我只是问问而已 不如我们商定和解吧? |
[34:03] | Why is staying a cop the most important thing? | 为什么当警察对你那么重要? |
[34:07] | Because I’m a hard-charging dutiful motherfucker, | 因为我他妈的有担当 恪尽职守 |
[34:10] | and I want to explicate the LAPD’s somewhat hyperbolized misdeeds | 我要证明洛杉矶警察就是一群 |
[34:15] | with true panache, regardless of my alleged transgressions. | 享受赞誉的罪犯 无意冒犯 |
[34:18] | Capiche? | 明白了吗? |
[34:20] | In other words, I have nowhere else to go, so… | 换句话说 我没地方可去 因此… |
[34:23] | if I get canned by the Department, I swear to God, | 如果我被停职了 我发誓 |
[34:26] | I’ll study for the bar this time, and come back here | 我会认真学习法律 再回来 |
[34:29] | and work as your token fascist. | 跟你们这些人势不两立 |
[34:35] | Well… | 呃… |
[34:38] | we’ll need a retainer. That’s standard. | 我们需要预付押金 这是规定 |
[35:23] | – You’re so cute. – No, you’re cute. | – 你太可爱了 – 不 你很可爱 |
[35:59] | – Have you seen my pick? – No. | – 见我的梳子了吗? – 没有 |
[36:01] | – Are you still mad at me? – Yeah. | – 还在生我的气吗? – 是的 |
[36:03] | Why? What did I do? | 为什么? 我怎么了? |
[36:05] | Whatever. | 算了 |
[36:13] | You didn’t even finish it. | 你都还没干完呢 |
[36:16] | I just quit. | 我辞职了 |
[36:17] | Right. | 好吧 |
[36:19] | Hey. You remember when we used to make up songs together? | 嘿 你还记得我们以前一起写歌吗? |
[36:24] | You know, like that one… | 比如这首… |
[36:26] | # I am you and you are me # | # 我是你 你是我 # |
[36:28] | – # we were always meant to be # – No. | – # 我们注定要在一起 # – 不记得 |
[36:32] | # You are me and I am you # | # 你是我 我是你 # |
[36:35] | # And we were meant # | # 我们注定 # |
[36:36] | – # To see it through #. – No. | – # 要看穿一切 # – 不记得 |
[36:37] | You have to remember that. | 你一定要记住 |
[36:39] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[36:41] | Let’s take a walk. | 我们出去走走吧 |
[36:43] | No, I’m busy. | 不 我很忙 |
[36:49] | How long you been standing there? | 你在门口站多久了? |
[36:54] | # You are me, I am you… # | # 你是我 我是你… # |
[37:05] | Get out. | 出去 |
[37:08] | Get out, Dave. | 出去 戴夫 |
[37:41] | Yeah? | 怎么了? |
[37:43] | Hey. Back in town? | 嘿 回来了? |
[37:48] | Yeah, it was fun. | 是啊 很好玩 |
[37:51] | What do you mean, “the truth?” | 什么意思 “真相?” |
[38:02] | So you were lying about everything? | 这么说来你一直都在说谎? |
[38:05] | Dave, we were playing with each other. C’mon. | 戴夫 我们只是玩玩而已 别这样 |
[38:08] | I liked the way you moved, okay? That was it. | 我喜欢你那样 好吧? 就这样 |
[38:10] | It’s like a John Wayne thing or something. I don’t know. | 有点像约翰·韦恩 我也不清楚 |
[38:13] | And I like to suck cock. So sue me. | 我就是喜欢吹箫 告我吧 |
[38:19] | It seemed like a fine idea at the time, didn’t it? | 好像在当时是个不错的注意 是吧? |
[38:22] | And you were asking for it, Dave. | 是你要这么做的 戴夫 |
[38:24] | “Tell me you’re not a lawyer”. I did. | “跟我说你不是律师” 我照做了 |
[38:28] | There’s something you’re not telling me. | 有些事你没跟我说 |
[38:30] | What, that I hate the scum that I represent? Okay, I told you. | 什么事 我恨像我这样的人渣? 好吧 我告诉你 |
[38:33] | And when I was at the DA’s office, | 我在检察官办公室的时候 |
[38:35] | at least I got to see these guys go down. | 至少我能看到那些人被制裁 |
[38:37] | That’s not it. | 不是这样的 |
[38:39] | Dave, I help criminals go free | 戴夫 我让罪犯重获自由 |
[38:43] | with County cash in their fuckin’ pockets because LAPD Fucks up. | 他们口袋里装满了钱 因为洛杉矶警察完全就是废物 |
[38:46] | And 8 times out of 10, they’re right back at Rampart again. | 大部分人随后会再次回到堡垒地区 |
[38:50] | You’re giving me a closing statement. | 你在做结尾辞 |
[38:53] | – You came looking for me. – No, I didn’t. | – 是你来找我的 – 不 我没有 |
[38:57] | What is it you’re not telling me? | 到底是什么 你不想告诉我? |
[39:00] | You’re either lying to me | 要么你在骗我 |
[39:01] | or you’re withholding. This is what I do. | 要么你就是在隐忍 我就经常这样 |
[39:13] | The guy that you killed, the date-rape guy… | 你杀的那个人 那个约会强暴犯… |
[39:18] | I’m a defense attorney. And I’m not supposed to, but | 我是辩护律师 我不想这样 |
[39:22] | I respect what you did. | 但我尊重你的决定 |
[39:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:36] | No proof I killed anyone. | 没证据证明我杀了人 |
[39:42] | I have daughters. | 我有女儿 |
[39:47] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:55] | Can I sleep with you tonight? | 我今晚能跟你一起睡吗? |
[40:06] | Yes. | 可以 |
[40:36] | Nice surprise. | 真是个惊喜啊 |
[40:40] | – Hello. – Hello. | – 早 – 早 |
[40:44] | Was she any good? | 她还好吗? |
[40:48] | She was. | 她很好 |
[40:52] | I’ve got to talk to you. | 我有话跟你说 |
[40:55] | Can’t it wait? | 就不能等等吗? |
[40:56] | No. | 不能 |
[40:58] | I’m kind of busy right now. | 我现在有些忙 |
[41:02] | We’ve got to put the houses on the market. | 我们要出售这座房子了 |
[41:06] | You’ve got to start thinking about finding another place to live. Okay? | 你要搬到别的地方住了 明白吗? |
[41:18] | No. That’s not okay. | 不 不好 |
[41:22] | You’ve got to do it. This isn’t working. | 你必须这么做 你这样不行的 |
[41:25] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这么做 |
[41:27] | Everybody is living on top of each other? | 每个人都是依靠彼此生活的 不是吗? |
[41:28] | You know it isn’t working as well as I do. | 要是我的话 你也知道会行不通的 |
[41:31] | – We’ve got to… – You can’t do that. | – 我们要… – 你不能那么做 |
[41:34] | We gotta go our own ways. | 我们必须要走自己的路了 |
[41:36] | You can’t make the decisions for us anymore. | 我们的生活不能由你说了算 |
[41:39] | You’ve got to let us go. | 你要学会放手 |
[41:42] | That’s not acceptable. We’ve got to keep everybody together. | 我不接受 我们要在一起 |
[41:47] | This is gonna blow over, I promise you. | 事情会慢慢过去的 我保证 |
[41:50] | We’ve been trying to keep us together for a long time. | 我们已经在一起很长时了 |
[41:54] | But we’ve got to know when we’re licked. | 但我们一定要知道 何时该放手 |
[42:05] | You’ve got to let us go. | 你必须要学会放手 |
[42:07] | – Don’t say that. – You’ve got to let us go. | – 别这么说 – 你必须要学会放手 |
[42:10] | I’ll never let you go. | 我绝不会让你走的 |
[42:12] | – That’s what I mean. – I’ll never let you go. | – 我说的就是这个 – 我绝不会让你走的 |
[42:18] | “You won’t see me no more” | “你不会再见到我了” |
[42:21] | “‘Cause I’m gonna stay down here in LA”. | “因为我要去洛杉矶了” |
[42:26] | They all know someone like me is more dangerous | 他们都知道 像我这样的人 |
[42:28] | on the witness stand than on the streets. | 在证人席上要比在街道上更加危险 |
[42:30] | Right? | 对吧? |
[42:32] | You gave them only one option. | 你让他们别无选择 |
[42:34] | Top brass is gonna try to bury the beating and the scandal | 高层要掩埋真相 平息丑闻 |
[42:37] | and keep you as the sideshow. | 让你来这么一个插曲 |
[42:40] | Keep the press guessing while they investigate it into oblivion. | 只要媒体调查 就一直让他们猜 |
[42:45] | Just stick to the “assault with a deadly weapon” routine, | 只要坚持”致命武器袭击” |
[42:48] | and they won’t touch you. | 他们不会把你怎么样的 |
[42:50] | I hope you’re right. | 我希望你是对的 |
[42:52] | Meanwhile, I’m hemorrhaging cash. | 同时 我的现金急剧流失 |
[42:57] | I know that twitch. | 我知道这种感觉 |
[43:05] | Okay. | 是的 |
[43:11] | There’s gonna be a high-stakes card game | 今晚有一场稿赌注的赌牌 |
[43:14] | at the Crystal Market tonight. | 地点是水晶市场 |
[43:18] | You didn’t hear it from me, buddy. | 你不是从我这听说的 兄弟 |
[43:20] | Thanks, Hart. You don’t know how much this means to me. | 谢了 哈特 你不明白这对我有多重要 |
[43:24] | I was gonna mention it before, but… | 我以前想暗示你 但是… |
[43:29] | You know, man, the shape you’re in, jeez… | 你知道的 兄弟 你这个样子 上帝啊… |
[43:36] | I hate to see you bled dry like that. | 我不想看到你这付狼狈的样子 |
[43:41] | How you doing? | 近来怎么了? |
[43:45] | Are you okay? | 你还过得好吗? |
[43:48] | I’m fine. | 我还行 |
[43:50] | You’re hanging in there. | 你要坚持下去 |
[43:52] | – Hanging in there. – You’re hanging in there. | – 坚持下去 – 是的 你要坚持下去 |
[43:53] | – You keeping it going. – Yeah. | – 你要振作起来 – 是的 |
[44:55] | Yeah, I’m in on this one, too. | 是的 我也要跟这张 |
[44:59] | What have you got? | 你拿到什么? |
[45:00] | I’m in on this one. | 我要押这张 |
[45:01] | Twenty on that one. | 这张押20 |
[45:17] | Shut the fuck up! | 都给我闭嘴 |
[45:19] | Don’t even look up! Look the fuck down! | 都不准抬头! 都给我看着地! |
[45:22] | Stop moving, motherfuckers! | 不许动 混蛋! |
[45:26] | Look the fuck down! | 给我低下头! |
[46:06] | No, fuck! I got kids, man, please! Don’t fucking kill me! | 不 靠! 我还有孩子 求你了! 别杀我! |
[46:08] | Take off your mask. | 把你的面具拿下来 |
[46:10] | Take off your mask! | 把你的面具拿下来! |
[46:11] | Alright, man! | 好的 长官! |
[46:13] | Please don’t fucking shoot me, man! Please! | 不要杀我 长官! 求你了! |
[46:18] | Get some money out of there. | 把钱拿出来 |
[46:19] | Put it in your fucking pocket! | 放到袋子里去! |
[46:21] | Hurry up, goddamnit! | 快点 混蛋! |
[46:23] | Go! Go! | 滚! 快滚! |
[47:24] | Brown is embroiled in a high-stakes card game robbery | Brown卷入了一起高赌注赌牌的抢劫案 |
[47:27] | that he apparently… | 很显然他… |
[47:32] | Is this a two box or a three box. | 是两人作案还是三人 |
[47:34] | I can’t remember what you said. | 我不记得你说的了 |
[47:42] | That’s the part that gets me the most upset, Mom, | 那才是我最烦的 妈妈 |
[47:45] | is when you keep saying sorry. | 就是你一直说对不起 |
[47:46] | I know, I just feel bad. | 我知道 但我觉得很抱歉 |
[47:49] | Why do you feel bad? You didn’t do anything. What did you do? | 为什么觉得很抱歉? 你什么也没做 你到底做了什么? |
[47:52] | That’s the point. I didn’t do anything. | 就是因为这个 因为我什么也没做 |
[48:24] | I’m sorry about the reporters. | 我很抱歉那些记者的打扰 |
[48:27] | Do you have cancer? | 你有癌症吗? |
[48:32] | Because if you don’t, I’m done. | 因为如果你没有 我就完了 |
[48:35] | We’re done. | 我们就完了 |
[48:39] | He fired at me three times. | 他朝我开了三枪 |
[48:42] | I returned fire in self-defense. | 我出于自卫向他开火 |
[48:44] | It was self-defense. I swear to God. | 那是出于自卫 我向天发誓 |
[48:53] | You need rest. You need to eat. | 你需要休息一下 吃点东西 |
[48:57] | I didn’t know about the card game. I swear. | 我不知道赌牌的事 我发誓 |
[49:05] | You need to set up shop someplace else. | 你应该去别的地方开店 |
[49:07] | Right now. | 刚才 |
[49:10] | I talked to Barb. | 我跟巴伯聊过了 |
[49:26] | Big Jim. | 老吉姆 |
[49:29] | The hookers that work the bar weekends, your call. | 那个周末在酒吧工作的妓女 打电话叫来 |
[49:33] | I notify Central Nightwatch or I don’t. | 我看到那边有个夜班警察 也可以没看见 |
[49:34] | You can’t keep doing this, Dave. | 你不能这样做 戴夫 |
[49:38] | A fifth of scotch, a room and a wake-up call. | 一瓶威士忌 一间房间和一个叫早电话 |
[49:42] | I could lose my job. | 这会让我丢了工作的 |
[49:43] | At least you’ll be on the outside. | 至少你不用进监狱了 |
[49:57] | Your bun boy honked a Vice cop at the Pink Parrot last night. | 你的同性男友昨晚在红鹦鹉饭店对缉毒警猛按喇叭 |
[50:00] | He’s got a parole hold, so no bail. | 他在假释期内 不可保释 |
[50:03] | Lorazapam and Phenobarb, and it all goes away. | 给我安定和苯巴比妥 我就当啥也没发生过 |
[51:45] | We’ve taken a look at your team’s report. | 我们看了你们小组的报告 |
[51:48] | It’s a pretty extensive package. | 真是长篇巨作阿 |
[51:50] | Not germane to the issue, sir. | 这样说不恰当 先生 |
[51:53] | I’d like the event to be judged ad hoc. | 我认为应该对这起案件进行特殊审理 |
[51:55] | Empirical knowledge often distorts the content | 经验主义常常会曲解 |
[51:58] | of the act under scrutiny, sir. | 审慎的行为 长官 |
[52:02] | You’re not making this easy. | 这事不会不了了之的 |
[52:03] | And you’re not making friends here. | 而且你也不是来这儿交朋友的 |
[52:05] | I have all the friends I need at this stage in my life, sir. | 在我人生的这个阶段应该有的朋友我都有 长官 |
[52:09] | Describe the events that led up to your use | 描述一下让你 |
[52:12] | of deadly force, Officer Brown. | 开枪射击的情景 布朗警官 |
[52:14] | You’re alive. And an individual named… | 你还活着 而那个名叫… |
[52:17] | Jose Lancha Macias is dead. | 约瑟 兰彻 玛西亚斯的人死了 |
[52:21] | Now how did that occur? | 这是怎么发生的? |
[52:27] | At approximately 2350 hours, I was parked | 在大约晚上11点50分 我把车停在 |
[52:31] | near the southeast corner of Ewing Street and Echo Park Avenue. | 尤因大街和派克大街东南角附近 |
[52:34] | A man approached my patrol car and stated | 一个男人靠近了我的警车 |
[52:36] | that he thought he had seen suspicious men in the adjacent alley. | 告诉我说他在临近的巷子发现了嫌疑犯 |
[52:40] | The alley in question was just to the west of my location. | 发现嫌疑犯的巷子就在我的西边 |
[52:45] | At this time, I observed an unknown suspect with a gun | 就在这时 我看到了一名嫌疑犯拿着枪 |
[52:49] | chasing another man who appeared to be unarmed. | 在追赶另一个手无寸铁的人 |
[52:52] | I identified myself verbally and began chasing the man with the gun. | 我亮明身份追赶了那个持枪男子 |
[53:22] | Get on past me. | 快点超过去 |
[53:36] | Who tipped you to the game? | 谁把赌牌的事情透露给你的? |
[53:40] | You know I can’t give you that, Dave. | 你知道我不能告诉你 戴夫 |
[53:42] | You got a tip. I improvised. There’s a man dead. | 你有了消息 我去做了 有一个男人死了 |
[53:47] | How do you feel about that? | 这事你怎么看? |
[53:48] | The streets smell cleaner already. | 街上已经比以前干净多了 |
[53:51] | L.A.P.D. Is back in town, and it’s called Dave Brown. | 洛杉矶警察又回来了 他叫戴夫布朗 |
[53:56] | Where’s your gratitude? | 你不应该感激? |
[54:14] | Glad I could help. | 好高兴我能帮上忙 |
[54:16] | I need to know. | 我得知道 |
[54:18] | Forget it, I can’t. I don’t play games, I don’t name names. | 算了吧 我不会说的 我不赌博 我也不能说名字 |
[54:23] | Shh yourself, goddammit! | 管好你自己 混蛋! |
[54:29] | That’s the way I handle it. You understand? | 这就是我的办事方式 你知道? |
[54:33] | Yeah. It’s a good motto. | 是的 这是你的名言 |
[54:37] | What are the odds they go and I go | 我和他们都去了的那个赌局 |
[54:41] | the same night to take that game down? | 在同一个时间 有什么蹊跷? |
[54:45] | What are the odds? | 有什么不对劲的? |
[54:46] | You handled it, Dave. Hurray. | 你已经对付过去了 戴夫 哇呼 |
[54:52] | I could have got killed myself. | 我都快被弄疯了 |
[54:54] | You didn’t. | 你没有 |
[54:58] | I don’t know how much more of this shit I can take. | 我不知道我还能承受多少这些烂事 |
[55:16] | Jesus Christ! | 吓死我了! |
[55:18] | Where were you? I left you six messages. | 你去哪儿了? 我给你发了六条短信 |
[55:20] | I’m not your fucking girlfriend. My battery died. | 我又不是你的女朋友 我电池没电了 |
[55:24] | I nearly got killed the other night | 我那天晚上差点被杀了 |
[55:26] | while you were out looking for a bone to chew on. | 就在你在外面找乐子的时候 |
[55:29] | Where the hell were you? | 你到底去哪儿了? |
[55:40] | Fuck you. | 滚开 |
[55:47] | You’re insane, Dave. You’re insane. | 你已经疯了 戴夫 你已经疯了 |
[55:50] | Well, guess what, Linda? It takes one to know one. | 好吧 知道吗 琳达? 彼此彼此 |
[55:56] | I want the truth. | 我想听真话 |
[55:59] | You came after me that night. | 你那晚跟踪了我 |
[56:02] | Of course I fucking did. You’re the man of my dreams, right? | 是的我跟踪了你 你是我的梦中情人 是吗? |
[56:05] | Who the hell are you working for? | 你到底为谁工作? |
[56:07] | You watch too much television. | 你电视看太多了 |
[56:09] | I told you I’m on your side! | 我告诉过你我是站在你这边的! |
[56:11] | I’m not working for anyone or anybody. | 我没有为任何人工作 |
[56:13] | – You’re paranoid. – You’re breaking my heart. | – 你是个疯子 – 你伤透了我的心 |
[56:15] | Yeah? You broke into my fucking house. | 是吗? 你闯进我家 |
[56:17] | I located your security flaw. | 我知道你家的安全漏洞 |
[56:20] | – Fuck you. – Your pool gate was open. | – 滚你的 – 你家泳池的门开着 |
[56:24] | Should I leave? | 我是不是应该走? |
[56:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[56:41] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[56:43] | I’m a mess. | 最近糟透了 |
[56:53] | Will you sleep with me? | 能陪我睡觉吗? |
[56:55] | Just tonight? | 就今晚? |
[57:07] | No. You drink too much. | 不 你喝的太多了 |
[57:11] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[57:15] | You’re great in the sack, Linda, but you lie to be liked. | 你穿着衣服光彩照人 琳达 躺在床上也惹人怜爱 |
[57:21] | Is that right? | 是这样吗? |
[57:24] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[57:25] | Yeah, well, guess what? | 是的 知道吗? |
[57:27] | It takes one to know one. | 彼此彼此 |
[57:40] | You’re a bitch. You know that? | 你是个婊子 你知道吗? |
[57:41] | Mh-hm. | 嗯 |
[58:06] | General? | 将军? |
[58:13] | General! | 将军! |
[58:16] | Get over here, now! | 过来 马上! |
[58:31] | How are you doing? | 近来怎么样? |
[58:33] | Doing okay. How’re you? | 还凑合 你呢? |
[58:36] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[58:40] | How are you? | 你怎么样? |
[58:45] | – Didn’t we just go through this? – Yeah. | – 我们能跳过这一段吗? – 好的 |
[58:51] | Hey… look at me. | 嘿… 看着我 |
[58:53] | Look me right in the eye. | 看着我的眼睛 |
[59:00] | Did you see anything unusual lately? | 你有注意到什么不寻常的事吗? |
[59:02] | No. | 没有 |
[59:03] | Anything around the Crystal Market? | 发生在水晶市场附近的? |
[59:05] | I said no. I didn’t see shit. | 我说了没有 我没看到过 |
[59:07] | – You sure? – Yeah. | – 你确定? – 是的 |
[59:10] | – You positive? – Not a damn thing. | – 你真的没有看到? – 啥都没看到 |
[59:20] | Fancy. | 很好 |
[59:24] | Go ahead, take two. | 没事 再拿两根 |
[59:28] | What the hell happened to your head? | 你的头怎么回事? |
[59:38] | Watch that beard. | 当心你的胡子 |
[59:42] | Don’t want to see you go up in smoke. | 我可不想看到你着火 |
[59:49] | Two dickhead cops | 两个臭警察 |
[59:52] | broke flashlights on me. | 用手电筒打我 |
[59:54] | Ow! | 哦! |
[59:56] | Fuck! Don’t do that! | 混蛋! 别这样! |
[59:57] | Just keeping the streets safe. | 只是保证街道安全 |
[1:00:05] | I’m not hurting anybody. | 我不会伤害任何人的 |
[1:00:08] | If I sell a little, smoke a little, | 我只是卖一点毒品 抽一点 |
[1:00:10] | it’s no big deal to nobody. | 对别人不构成影响 |
[1:00:11] | I’m nobody. I’m nothing. I’m nobody. Nobody. | 我什么都不是 什么都不算 我什么都不是 都不是 |
[1:00:19] | They got fucking niggers slinging golf balls | 他们让黑鬼在街上 |
[1:00:21] | up and down these streets. | 扔高尔夫球 |
[1:00:23] | All talk, cavi, cavi, cavi, cavi. | 都说着 可卡因 可卡因 可卡因 |
[1:00:28] | Want to crack my head open. | 都想给我开瓢儿 |
[1:00:33] | Asshole cops. | 狗屁警察 |
[1:00:37] | Give me a sip. | 让我来一口 |
[1:00:45] | Give me a sip. | 让我来一口 |
[1:00:58] | Here. | 给 |
[1:01:01] | Call this lawyer, sue the L.A.P.D. | 打电话给这个律师 起诉洛杉矶警察 |
[1:01:05] | Linda. | 琳达 |
[1:01:07] | Is she hot? Linda… Fentress? | 她性感吗? 琳达… 芬特雷斯? |
[1:01:11] | And blonde all over. | 金发金毛 |
[1:01:12] | Fuck, yeah. | 是的 |
[1:01:14] | Why, your thing still working? | 怎么了 你那里还能用吗? |
[1:01:17] | No. Not really. | 不 不能了 |
[1:01:21] | But a starving man eats the best pussy. | 不过卖油郎也能占花魁 |
[1:01:26] | Are we brothers? | 我们是兄弟吗? |
[1:01:31] | You’re my brother. | 你是我兄弟 |
[1:01:38] | Keep it… | 留着吧… |
[1:01:40] | brother. | 兄弟 |
[1:01:53] | – Hey, man. – Can I help you? | – 嘿 兄弟 – 有什么可以帮您? |
[1:01:55] | Let me get a number six. | 我要一个六号套餐 |
[1:01:58] | A number six. | 六号套餐 |
[1:02:07] | Okay. It’ll be five minutes. | 好的 大概需要五分钟 |
[1:02:30] | You fucking with me? | 你跟我搞什么? |
[1:02:32] | What? | 什么? |
[1:02:35] | I’m listening. What are you, I.A? | 我听着呢 你是谁 督察? |
[1:02:39] | Man, I’m just sitting here trying to get my shrimp. | 先生 我只是坐在这里等着我的虾 |
[1:02:41] | Is that what you’re gonna say next time I spot you? | 你是不是准备下次遇见我还是这样说 |
[1:02:46] | Here we go. Here we go. | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:02:50] | Kyle Timkins, D.A. Investigator. | 我是凯尔蒂姆肯 地方检察官探员 |
[1:02:52] | You say both robbers escaped? | 你说两名抢劫犯都逃跑了? |
[1:02:55] | That’s kind of hard to believe. | 那很难让人信服 |
[1:02:57] | Also, there’s a big gap between the time the neighbors | 而且 在邻居们听见枪声和你报告事件 |
[1:03:02] | say they heard the shots and you reported the incident. | 的时间上也有很大差异 |
[1:03:05] | Also, it’s kind of strange | 而且 还有一点奇怪的 |
[1:03:09] | that you would be in that location without your radio. | 你去那里 却没有带无线电 |
[1:03:11] | Why isn’t the Robbery Unit on this when both robbers did indeed escape? | 为什么在两名抢匪逃跑时 盗抢组的人不在现场 ? |
[1:03:17] | – Your recent misconduct… – Perceived misconduct. | – 你的不当行为… – 所谓的不当行为 |
[1:03:20] | Perceived misconduct brings into question your mental state | 所谓的不当行为说明在事发的那天晚上 |
[1:03:26] | on the night of the incident. | 你的精神状态有问题 |
[1:03:27] | That’s why I’m here. | 这就是我为什么来这里 |
[1:03:29] | Listen, uh, Jack… | 听着 嗯 杰克… |
[1:03:32] | No, I’m Kyle. | 不 我叫凯尔 |
[1:03:34] | Listen, Jack… | 听着 杰克… |
[1:03:37] | you got this assignment because I’m controversial | 你能拿到这工作是因为我有问题 |
[1:03:41] | and your ancestors were stolen from Africa. | 而且你的祖先是从非洲偷运来的 |
[1:03:44] | You got this assignment to cover the Department on | 你得到这个工作 是因为当局要用来 |
[1:03:48] | perceived racial bias | 掩盖种族歧视的事实 |
[1:03:49] | pertaining to Shondell J. Parmallee and other shit-faced scum. | 迎合申德尔 帕尔马利和其他人渣 |
[1:03:54] | You’re mad as hell, and you want me to know it. | 你也愤怒 然后你想告诉我 |
[1:03:56] | But while you’re playing gumshoe, | 但是当你悄悄行动 |
[1:03:59] | bear in mind that I am not a racist. | 记得我不是种族主义者 |
[1:04:02] | Fact is, I hate all people equally. | 事实上 我讨厌人人平等 |
[1:04:06] | And if it helps, I’ve slept with some of your people. | 如果有用的话 我和你们种族的人睡过觉 |
[1:04:11] | You want to be mad at someone, | 如果你想迁怒于谁的话 |
[1:04:13] | try J. Edgar Hoover. He was a racist. | 迁怒于胡佛 他是个种族主义者 |
[1:04:15] | Or the Founding Fathers, all slave-owners. | 或者开国元勋 所有的奴隶主 |
[1:04:18] | Me, I’m just doing my job. | 我只是在做我本分的事 |
[1:04:22] | All that may be true, but we’re not here talking about me. | 这些都可能是真的 但我们现在不是在讨论我 |
[1:04:27] | We’re here talking about you. Okay? | 我现在是在谈论你 好吗? |
[1:04:33] | Officer Hoover? | 胡佛长官? |
[1:04:35] | I’ve got another question. | 我还有另一个问题 |
[1:04:39] | Why are you still with the Department? | 为什么你还在警局工作? |
[1:04:42] | After all the shit that’s going on, | 发生了这些肮脏的事 |
[1:04:44] | the scandal, the Mayor, the D.A., the Chief of Police, | 丑闻 市长 地方检察官 警长 |
[1:04:50] | why do they still have you around? | 为什么还留着你? |
[1:04:54] | Must be because I’m innocent. | 肯定是因为我是无罪的 |
[1:05:00] | Nice to meet you, Kyle. | 凯尔 很高兴见到你 |
[1:05:11] | You all have seen how every wannabe gangbanger | 你们都看到了那些想入伙的人 |
[1:05:13] | walking down the street being pulled down by their dogs | 走在街上被他们的够拖倒了 |
[1:05:16] | Hey, Boss! Boss! Get him! | 嘿 博斯! 博斯! 咬他! |
[1:05:18] | Get him, Boss! Boss, what did I say? Sit tight. Hey, Boss! | 咬它 博斯! 博斯! 听到我说的吗? 坐稳了 嘿 博斯! |
[1:05:24] | Dave. | 戴夫 |
[1:05:27] | Stay up late last night? | 昨晚熬夜了? |
[1:05:29] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[1:05:34] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎么样? |
[1:05:36] | Good, good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[1:05:38] | Just waiting for the pits to eat a protestor. | 要机会收拾那些抗议者 |
[1:05:42] | You know you’re being watched? | 你知道你被监视了吗? |
[1:05:46] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[1:05:48] | Good boy! There he goes. | 好样的! 看它的 |
[1:05:50] | There he goes. | 好样的 |
[1:06:06] | I’m glad you found me. | 很高兴你找到我 |
[1:06:09] | It wasn’t hard. I just wanted to see for myself. | 找你并不难 只是我想亲自来看看 |
[1:06:13] | Mom says you’re deeper in the shit. | 妈妈说你越陷越深 |
[1:06:16] | Those are my words, not hers. | 不是她说的 我说的 |
[1:06:18] | Well… | 好吧 |
[1:06:21] | people keep telling me that. | 人们一直这么跟我说 |
[1:06:23] | Well, maybe it’s true, then. | 也许这是真的 |
[1:06:26] | Yeah, I am. | 是的 |
[1:06:27] | You took a cab, right? | 你打的来的吧? |
[1:06:29] | Tell me you didn’t take a bus | 不是坐公交 |
[1:06:30] | out here to the goddamn jungle. | 来这个见鬼的丛林世界 |
[1:06:32] | It’s the Barrio, Dad. It’s not the fucking jungle. | 这是地方行政区 爸 那不是鬼丛林 |
[1:06:35] | – And yes, I took a bus. – I told you, babe, | – 是的 我坐公交 – 宝贝我告诉过你 |
[1:06:37] | I don’t want you… | 我不希望你… |
[1:06:38] | Don’t call me “babe”. | 别叫我宝贝 |
[1:06:39] | I don’t want you straying east of La Brea… | 我不想你在拉布瑞亚走失 |
[1:06:41] | It’s disgusting. | 这样叫很恶心 |
[1:06:44] | How is… How’s school? | 在学校过的怎么样? |
[1:06:53] | It sucks. | 很烂 |
[1:06:57] | It’s full of… | 那充满… |
[1:06:59] | “candy-assed future fags and dykes, like me”. | “胆小的苦工和同性恋 就像我一样” |
[1:07:06] | Those are your words, not mine. | 这是你说的 不是我 |
[1:07:08] | I never said that. | 我从没那样说 |
[1:07:14] | How’s it going at home? | 家里怎么样? |
[1:07:19] | Margaret’s onto you. She’s angry. | 玛格丽特在气你 她很生气 |
[1:07:23] | Guess that’s something every Dave Brown daughter has to go through. | 我想这是每个戴夫.布朗女儿都要经历的事 |
[1:07:30] | You’re a dinosaur, Date-rape. | 你是个老古董 约会强奸警 |
[1:07:33] | You’re a classic racist, a bigot, a sexist. | 你是典型的种族主义者 偏执狂 性别歧视者 |
[1:07:39] | A womanizer, a chauvinist, a misanthrope, | 玩弄女性者 大男子主义 愤世嫉俗者 |
[1:07:46] | homophobic clearly, or maybe you don’t like yourself. | 显然你害怕同性恋 或者你不喜欢你自己 |
[1:07:54] | How long did it take you to rehearse that? | 你花了多久排练这些话? |
[1:08:26] | Well, say something. | 你说话啊 |
[1:08:29] | Don’t touch me, say something! | 别碰我 说话啊! |
[1:08:34] | Why don’t I drive you home? | 我载你回家吧? |
[1:08:38] | No, I don’t want to go home. | 不 我不想回家 |
[1:08:41] | They’re having an open house. | 他们家很开放 |
[1:08:43] | I don’t want to be there. I want to be at Jo’s. | 我不想呆在那里 我想要呆在约家 |
[1:08:46] | Joe/Joseph or Jo/Josephine? | 约 约瑟夫的约 还是约瑟芬的约? |
[1:08:49] | I’ll just take the bus! | 我去坐公共汽车了! |
[1:08:51] | Helen… I’m kidding! | 海伦 我只是开玩笑! |
[1:09:09] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[1:09:11] | Your phone is tapped. Don’t say a word. | 你的电话被录音着 别说话 |
[1:09:14] | Jesus, the shit I have to take care of because of you. | 老天 都是因为你我才会管这些事 |
[1:09:18] | You’re just like your father, Dave. | 你就像你的父亲 戴夫 |
[1:09:20] | You think you’re smarter than you are. | 你把自己想得太聪明了 |
[1:09:22] | Every shooting testimony contains inconsistencies. | 每个射击的证明都有不一致的地方 |
[1:09:26] | Otherwise, you wouldn’t have a job. | 否则 你不会有工作 |
[1:09:28] | No man who ever shoots and kills another man | 没有一个曾经射死过人的人 |
[1:09:31] | is entirely cogent in the moment. | 会立即使人信服的 |
[1:09:33] | No plan survives contact with the enemy. | 与敌人接触的计划 从未成功过 |
[1:09:36] | Did you learn that with the first man you killed? | 你是从你杀死的第一个人那学到的吧? |
[1:09:39] | I learned that serving my country | 我从为国家效命学到的 |
[1:09:41] | as a non-electric pop-up target | 我作为一个活靶子 |
[1:09:43] | in an often misunderstood crusade for liberty and justice | 在一个经常被扭曲的自由和正义的改革里 |
[1:09:47] | turned puppet show for politicians | 演了场傀儡秀给政治家看 |
[1:09:50] | Called Vietnam. | 叫做越南 |
[1:09:51] | Known as the Vietnam war. | 被称作越南战争 |
[1:09:53] | Can we not go to Vietnam today? | 我们今天能不谈越南战争吗? |
[1:09:54] | Let’s fast-forward to the present. | 让我们快进到当下 |
[1:09:56] | Why are you looking to hang me? Why me? | 为什么抓住我不放 ? 为什么是我? |
[1:09:58] | I know you’re setting me up. Blago’s got it in for me. | 我知道是你陷害我 布拉格告诉我的 |
[1:10:02] | Answer my question. Of all the truly rotten cops out there | 回答我的问题 这里有那么多堕落的警察 |
[1:10:06] | why are you after the one guy who gets it? | 为什么你追着一个能理解这些的人? |
[1:10:08] | “The one cop who gets it”? | “理解这些的警察”? |
[1:10:10] | – Are you in on this? – Are you fucking kidding me? | – 你是不是参与了? – 你在开什么鬼玩笑? |
[1:10:13] | Let me remind you that several years ago | 让我提醒你许多年前 |
[1:10:15] | you killed an alleged serial date-rapist premeditatively. | 你杀死了一个所谓的连环约会强奸者 |
[1:10:20] | Did you know that he had a wife and three small children? | 你知道他有一个妻子和三个小孩吗? |
[1:10:23] | She had a nervous breakdown after his death, | 在他死后她精神崩溃了 |
[1:10:26] | and ended up in an insane asylum, where she spent nine years | 最后她在精神病院呆了九年 |
[1:10:29] | until she cut her wrists with a disposable razor blade. | 直到她有一次性剃须刀片割腕 |
[1:10:31] | The kids were raised, by the way, in foster homes. | 顺便说下 那几个小孩被寄养 |
[1:10:35] | Two of them alleged that they were sexually abused by | 其中两个声称她们被 |
[1:10:38] | their foster fathers. | 她们的养父性虐待 |
[1:10:39] | So please don’t come in here whining. | 所以别在这里抱怨 |
[1:10:41] | You’ve got a lot of nerve. | 你真心安理得 |
[1:10:48] | Up this time. And something to make it hard. | 现在事情变得困难了 |
[1:14:40] | Watch it, man. | 小心点 |
[1:14:44] | I mean, I feel like… | 我是说 我感觉… |
[1:14:53] | Dave, what are you doing here? | 戴夫 你在这里干什么? |
[1:14:57] | Listen, my lawyers are burning through my money | 听着 我的律师耗费了我大量的钱 |
[1:15:03] | and we’re gonna have to tighten our belts. | 我们要勒紧裤腰带了 |
[1:15:06] | We’re gonna have a trial date soon, so… | 我们很快将面临庭审 所以… |
[1:15:09] | what are you even doing here, Dave? | 戴夫 你到底在这里干什么? |
[1:15:12] | I came to talk to you about this. | 我来告诉你这些 |
[1:15:14] | You don’t live here any more. | 你已经不住在这里 |
[1:15:16] | You can’t walk in like you still live here. | 你不能像你还住这一样进出 |
[1:15:18] | Oh, for God’s sakes. | 看在上天的份上 |
[1:15:20] | You know what I think? | 你知道我在想什么吗? |
[1:15:22] | I think you were a dirty cop from day one. | 你从一开始就是个卑鄙的警察 |
[1:15:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:15:26] | You were a dirty cop with a dirty mind | 你是个有着卑鄙想法的卑鄙警察 |
[1:15:28] | and you dirtied all of us up by default. | 你缺席让我们也变得卑鄙 |
[1:15:31] | I think you think you can just ride this out, | 我想你认为你可以解决这些 |
[1:15:34] | thinking you can go back to your fucking | 认为你可以重塑 |
[1:15:37] | – You’ve got to go. – Tough guy, law and | – 你该走了 – 硬汉 法律 |
[1:15:40] | order bullshit. | 和他妈的秩序 |
[1:15:41] | It’s over, Dave. It’s over. | 结束了 戴夫 结束了 |
[1:15:44] | You know what happened to you? | 你知道你会发生什么事吗? |
[1:15:46] | – Just let him go. – First the bar. And then | – 让他走吧 – 开始是酒吧 然后 |
[1:15:48] | – the women and the booze – Cathy. | – 女人和酒宴 – 凯西 |
[1:15:50] | – You’re a selfish man, Dave! – Come on. | – 你是个自私的人 戴夫! – 别说了 |
[1:15:54] | It’s not worth it. Just let him go. | 不值得 让他走 |
[1:15:56] | You were a bad husband. You’re a bad father. | 你是个不称职的丈夫 你是个不称职的父亲 |
[1:15:58] | – You’re a bad lay. – Why are you doing this? | – 你是个不称职的人 – 你为什么这样做 |
[1:16:00] | Just let him go. | 让他走 |
[1:16:02] | This “man keeping family together” bullshit? | 这就是”男人支撑一个家庭” 鬼话 |
[1:16:04] | It’s fucked the girls up forever. Forever. | 不过是骗女孩子 一直在骗 |
[1:16:08] | Helen is out here. Can you stop? | 海伦不在这里 你能不能不要说了? |
[1:16:10] | You don’t know one thing about your girls. | 你一点都不了解你的女儿们 |
[1:16:14] | You are a fraud, Dave. | 戴夫 你是个骗子 |
[1:16:16] | That’s enough. | 说够了 |
[1:16:17] | – You’re a fraud. – You’ve got to go. | – 你是个骗子 – 你走吧 |
[1:16:20] | Okay. | 没事 |
[1:16:27] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[1:16:30] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:16:45] | Come on. Everything’s okay. Let’s go inside. | 走吧 没事 我们进去吧 |
[1:16:51] | I’m sorry, honey. | 我很抱歉 亲爱的 |
[1:17:15] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[1:17:19] | I’m thirsty. | 我口渴 |
[1:17:21] | I’ll bet you are. | 我想也是 |
[1:17:23] | Come on, just give me a pull. Just give me a pull. | 拜托 给我一罐 就给我一罐 |
[1:17:25] | Get your fucking hand out of the car. | 你他妈的手离开我的车 |
[1:17:27] | Come on. You’re my brother. Just a sip. A sip. | 拜托 你是我兄弟 就一口 一口 |
[1:17:31] | Give me a smoke. | 给我一根烟 |
[1:17:35] | Give me a smoke. I want a cigarette. Give me a cigarette. | 给我一根烟 我要根烟 给我根烟 |
[1:17:38] | No. | 不 |
[1:17:40] | Yeah. Come on, give me a drink. | 拜托 给我点喝的 |
[1:17:42] | Sober up. | 清醒点 |
[1:17:48] | Linda’s a good woman. She’s taken really good care of me. | 琳达是个好女人 她对我很好 |
[1:17:51] | We’re gonna take all your asshole friends down. | 我们会把所有你那些混蛋朋友拉下马 |
[1:17:55] | Can you spot me a fiver? I don’t feel so hot. | 你可以给我五美元吗? 我没感到很热 |
[1:17:58] | Sell your wheelchair. | 卖掉你的轮椅 |
[1:18:00] | Fuck you, white skin. I got robbed. | 操你 白脸人 我被抢劫了 |
[1:18:11] | I need a blanket. | 我需要条毛毯 |
[1:18:17] | Five bucks, please. Just five bucks. | 五美元 求你了 就五美元 |
[1:18:19] | Do I look like Santa Claus to you? | 我看起来像圣诞老人吗? |
[1:18:22] | No, you don’t look like Santa Claus. You’re my brother. | 不 你不像圣诞老人 你是我兄弟 |
[1:18:24] | Us vets got to stick together, don’t we? | 我们要团结一致 不是吗、 |
[1:18:25] | I’m not your brother. | 我不是你兄弟 |
[1:18:27] | – I don’t have a family. – Yes you are. Yes you do. | – 我没有家人 – 有 你有 |
[1:18:29] | I’ll pay you back. | 我会还你的 |
[1:18:31] | I’ll pay you back when Linda and I make a killing. | 我和琳达发大财后会还你的 |
[1:18:34] | – Stop saying her name. – Linda. | – 别在说她的名字 – 琳达 |
[1:18:37] | You stop saying her name, okay? | 别再说她的名字了 听到了? |
[1:18:38] | You say her name one more time, | 你再说一次她的名字 |
[1:18:40] | I’ll hurt you. | 我就打你 |
[1:18:42] | You don’t get it. We’re gonna be rich as shit. | 你不懂 我们将会很有钱 |
[1:18:48] | I’m gonna go around the world, | 我将环游世界 |
[1:18:50] | around the world. | 全世界 |
[1:18:52] | Around the world. Around the world. | 全世界 全世界 全世界 |
[1:18:54] | I’m gonna tell my story and they’re gonna fucking pay me. | 我将会讲我的故事 然后他们会付我钱 |
[1:18:57] | I’m gonna be on talk shows. I’m gonna have a suit. | 我将上脱口秀 我将会有西装 |
[1:18:59] | – What did you tell her? – I told her everything. | – 你告诉她什么了? – 我告诉她一切 |
[1:19:01] | – Tell me exactly what you told her. | – 告诉我你到底跟她说了什么 |
[1:19:03] | I told her my plan… | 我告诉她我的计划… |
[1:19:04] | about we’re gonna get a big house together… | 关于我们会有个很大的房子 |
[1:19:07] | somewhere in Northern California | 在北加利福尼亚的某个地方 |
[1:19:09] | on a lot of property where anybody can come | 有一个大房子 谁都可以来 |
[1:19:12] | who needs a place, has a place | 需要住处的人 会有住处 |
[1:19:13] | where you can shower, you can hang out, | 可以在那儿洗澡 你可以闲逛 |
[1:19:15] | or you can get your head right. | 一个可以抬起头的地方 |
[1:19:17] | All my friends are gonna be there, | 我所有的朋友将去那里 |
[1:19:18] | so you should definitely come. | 所以你一定会来 |
[1:19:19] | And Linda will make us eggs. | 琳达会给我们煎蛋 |
[1:19:21] | What about the Crystal Market? | 在水晶市场发生的事呢? |
[1:19:22] | – I told her everything. – Everything? | – 我告诉她一切 – 一切? |
[1:19:26] | Everything. | 是的 一切 |
[1:19:29] | Come on, give me a drink. | 拜托 给我点喝的 |
[1:19:31] | Get the fuck out of here! | 滚开 |
[1:20:01] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么? |
[1:20:06] | Why, are you afraid of something? | 为什么 你害怕什么? |
[1:20:08] | Will you come inside? Come on. It’s raining. | 你进来吧? 快点 下雨了 |
[1:20:11] | Yeah, I can see that. I’m already in. What does it matter? | 是的 我知道 我已经进来了 |
[1:20:16] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[1:20:18] | General told you. | 将军告诉了你 |
[1:20:19] | Who? | 谁? |
[1:20:23] | He saw me shoot that man in the Crystal Market and drop a piece on him. | 他看见我在水晶市场杀了那个人,然后把枪放到他手里… |
[1:20:27] | Baby, I don’t want to hear this. | 亲爱的 我不想听到这个 |
[1:20:29] | It’s raining. Come inside. | 下雨了 进来吧 |
[1:20:31] | He got roughed up by the L.A.P.D. That’s all. | 他被洛杉矶警察痛打了 就这些 |
[1:20:33] | You gonna believe him over me? | 你相信他而不是我? |
[1:20:35] | – What? – Get in the pool. | – 什么 – 到水池里来 |
[1:20:37] | I’m not getting in the fucking pool. No. | 我才不要进这个鬼池子 不 |
[1:20:39] | If you’re on my side, get in the fucking pool. | 如果你是我这边的 就进来这个他妈的池子 |
[1:20:42] | No. You’re crazy. I’m going in. | 不 你疯了 我要进去了 |
[1:20:44] | Get in the fucking pool. | 进来这个他妈的池子 |
[1:20:46] | I’m going in. You make the next move. | 我要进去了 你要是敢再动一步 |
[1:20:48] | – Get in the pool. – Don’t fucking touch me. Get off. | – 进来池子里 – 他妈的别碰我 走开 |
[1:20:50] | Don’t go inside. Get in this pool. | 别进去 进来池子里 |
[1:20:55] | No. | 不 |
[1:20:57] | – Come here. – No. | – 过来 – 不 |
[1:20:59] | – Don’t. – Get in this pool. | – 别 – 进来池子里 |
[1:21:00] | No. | 不 |
[1:21:02] | You bitch. | 你这个婊子 |
[1:21:03] | Come in. | 过来 |
[1:21:08] | You think you can take me down? | 你觉得你会搬倒我吗? |
[1:21:11] | I don’t need you! I don’t need anyone! | 我不需要你! 我不需要任何人! |
[1:21:17] | I’m just a fucking cop! | 我只是个他妈的警察! |
[1:21:19] | I’m a fucking soldier! I’m dispensable! | 我只是个他妈的战士! 我可有可无! |
[1:21:24] | There’re a lot of other cocks to suck! | 还有很多男人可去勾引 |
[1:21:26] | You’re heartless, Linda! You played me! | 你真冷血 琳达! 你玩弄我! |
[1:21:30] | I hate you! I fucking hate you! | 我恨你! 我他妈的恨你! |
[1:21:34] | Are you even listening, you bitch?! | 你在听吗 你这个婊子?! |
[1:21:39] | Get in this fucking pool! | 他妈的进到这个池子里! |
[1:21:45] | Discrepancies and inconsistencies. | 不符事实而且前后矛盾 |
[1:21:48] | Ah, Jesus. | 哦 天呐 |
[1:21:50] | Dave, I’ve got six card players, | 戴夫 我有六个赌牌的玩家 |
[1:21:52] | all of them claiming that it was a no weapons game. | 他们都说没有带武器 |
[1:21:56] | Four of them heard the shots. | 他们中的四个都听到了枪声 |
[1:21:58] | All of them claim it was two sets of three pops, | 他们所有人都声明两种三声的枪声 |
[1:22:01] | all at the same clip, | 都在同一个弹夹内 |
[1:22:03] | which indicates you fired your weapon first. | 也指明了你先开了枪 |
[1:22:07] | Right? Now, I traced the gun right back | 是吧? 现在 我追踪了那个枪 |
[1:22:11] | to this station right here. | 到这个车站这里 |
[1:22:13] | Ballistics show that the gun was involved | 导弹学说明这个枪涉及到 |
[1:22:16] | in another officer shooting. | 另一起警察开枪事件 |
[1:22:19] | Alright? | 是吗? |
[1:22:20] | So I’m sweating the cop that sold you the gun, | 我在加紧调查卖给你枪的那个警察 |
[1:22:23] | because not only can I prove that his shooting was dirty, | 因为我不只能证明他的枪击有罪 |
[1:22:26] | I can prove that your shooting was dirty, | 我也能证明你的枪击有罪 |
[1:22:28] | just like I can prove you’re dirty. | 就像我可以证明你有罪一样 |
[1:22:31] | I got two eyewitnesses that saw your ass | 我有两个证人看到你 |
[1:22:34] | outside of that Crystal Market | 在水晶市场外面 |
[1:22:36] | right before it jumped off. | 就在事发之前 |
[1:22:38] | So go home and pack a bag. | 所以回家打个包吧 |
[1:22:40] | Make sure there’s a wetsuit in there | 确保包里有潜水服 |
[1:22:42] | because I’m sending your ass up the river. | 因我我要把你扔进河里 |
[1:22:46] | Come on, baby. | 过来啊 宝贝 |
[1:22:48] | I’ve been up river, motherfucker, | 我已经去过河里了 混账东西 |
[1:22:49] | when you were still sucking on your mama’s tit. | 就在你还在吸你妈妈的奶头的时候 |
[1:22:52] | My mother died when I was born, you racist son-of-a-bitch. | 我妈妈在我出生的时候就去世了 你这个种族主义者 狗娘养的 |
[1:23:01] | You save that Grand wizard shit for the jury. | 把你这些扯淡留给陪审团吧 |
[1:23:46] | I need you to help me put a leash on Kyle Timkins. | 我需要你帮我给凯尔蒂姆肯栓个绳子 |
[1:23:50] | Help you? | 帮你? |
[1:23:52] | That’s all I do is help. | 我所做的都是帮助 |
[1:23:54] | I am not the help. | 我不是帮忙先生 |
[1:23:58] | Crystal Market. | 水晶市场 |
[1:24:00] | Again with the market. | 又是关于这个市场 |
[1:24:03] | No, still with the market. | 不 还是关于这个市场 |
[1:24:06] | You’re covering for someone who’s trying to bury me. | 你在为某人遮掩 而那个人想要毁了我 |
[1:24:10] | I’m not sure I understand the rules, okay? | 我可能不懂规则 好吗? |
[1:24:14] | The rules change. | 规则总在变化 |
[1:24:17] | The laws change. The people change. | 法律总在变化 人们总在变化 |
[1:24:20] | They accommodate. They adapt. | 他们都在调整 他们总在适应 |
[1:24:23] | But not you. | 但你不是 |
[1:24:25] | Why is that? | 为什么呢? |
[1:24:27] | Explain to me exactly what happened at the Crystal Market. | 解释给我听 到底在水晶市场发生了什么 |
[1:24:30] | I’ve got to get away from you. | 我要远离你 |
[1:24:33] | I’ve got a business to protect, contacts. | 我有生意要保护 要联系 |
[1:24:39] | I don’t know you. I don’t know… | 我不认识你 我不认识… |
[1:24:45] | Put that away. | 拿开那个 |
[1:24:48] | Why me, Hart? Why me? | 为什么是我 哈特? 为什么是我? |
[1:24:50] | Stop whining. Why you? Why me? Why anybody? | 别再抱怨了 为什么是你? 为什么是我? 为什么是任何人? |
[1:24:55] | You set me up. | 你陷害我 |
[1:24:57] | You set yourself up, Dave. | 你自己陷害自己 戴夫 |
[1:25:01] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[1:25:59] | Call an ambulance. | 叫辆救护车 |
[1:26:58] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:27:02] | Come in. | 进来 |
[1:27:03] | What was that noise? | 什么声音? |
[1:27:05] | Oh, the lock. | 哦 是锁的声音 |
[1:27:06] | Come on. Come in. Get out of the hallway. Please. | 拜托 进来吧 别老站在走廊里 |
[1:27:11] | Come on. | 进来 |
[1:27:13] | Hey, what a surprise. | 嘿 好一个惊喜 |
[1:27:20] | Do you want to give it to him? | 你想要把它给他吗? |
[1:27:22] | – I thought you wanted to. – No, I’m fine. | – 我觉得你想要给他 – 不 你给吧 |
[1:27:34] | These are for you. | 这些是给你的 |
[1:27:37] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[1:27:39] | – How are you? – Good. | – 你怎么样? – 好的 |
[1:27:42] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[1:27:53] | So tell me… what have you been up to? | 所以告诉我… 你们最近都在干嘛? |
[1:27:57] | Nothing. We just came by to drop off the clothes. | 没什么 我们只是过来给你这些衣服 |
[1:28:03] | Oh. Okay. | 哦 好的 |
[1:28:07] | You found me. | 你们找到我了 |
[1:28:12] | How did you do that? | 你们怎么做到的? |
[1:28:19] | There was a caller I.D. | 有一个呼叫号码 |
[1:28:21] | What? | 什么? |
[1:28:23] | Caller I.D. You called the house from here. | 呼叫号码 你从这里打电话到家里 |
[1:28:27] | That’s good police work. | 很不错的警察工作 |
[1:28:31] | Yeah, it was really hard. | 是的 很难 |
[1:28:35] | So… | 所以… |
[1:28:38] | here you are. | 你们来了 |
[1:28:42] | Come on in. Don’t be afraid. You want to sit? | 过来 别怕 你们想坐下吗? |
[1:28:45] | No. | 不 |
[1:28:46] | Can I get you a soda? | 要不要喝点汽水? |
[1:28:47] | – No, I’m good. – Yeah? | – 不 不用 – 是吗? |
[1:28:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:28:52] | You don’t want anything? | 你什么都不要? |
[1:28:54] | No, I’m good. | 不用 我没事 |
[1:29:02] | You look beautiful, both of you. | 你们看上去很漂亮 你们两个 |
[1:29:16] | Your face looks red. | 你的脸看上去红了 |
[1:29:20] | Too much sun. | 太阳晒多了 |
[1:29:23] | It means he’s been drinking. | 这个表明他在喝酒 |
[1:29:28] | Haven’t you? | 你没有吗? |
[1:29:30] | What? | 什么? |
[1:29:31] | You’ve been drinking. | 你一直都在喝酒 |
[1:29:34] | I was just… Yeah, a little bit. | 我只是… 是 一点点 |
[1:29:39] | A little bit. | 一点点 |
[1:29:41] | Okay. Wow. | 好的 哇 |
[1:29:47] | – Do you wanna go? – Yeah. | – 你想走了吗? – 是的 |
[1:29:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:29:53] | We’re gonna go. | 我们要走了 |
[1:29:55] | You want to talk a little bit? | 你们想再聊一会会吗? |
[1:29:58] | No, that’s fine. | 不 不用了 |
[1:30:00] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[1:30:02] | I know why you came. | 我知道你为什么来 |
[1:30:04] | To drop off the clothes. | 来送衣服 |
[1:30:07] | Let’s go. Come on. | 走吧 走 |
[1:30:08] | You want to know if it’s true. | 你想知道那是不是真的 |
[1:30:11] | Every bad thing you’ve heard about me? | 每一件你听到的关于我的坏事情? |
[1:30:18] | You want me to give you some kind of way out so it doesn’t | 你想让我设法用某种方式表达 |
[1:30:23] | hurt so much. | 可以不至于伤害太大 |
[1:30:30] | There’s no way out. | 没有方法 |
[1:30:35] | Every single thing you heard | 每一件你听到的事情 |
[1:30:38] | and more, it’s all true. | 还有别的 都是真的 |
[1:30:43] | I can never… change. | 我永远没法… 改变 |
[1:31:03] | But I want you to know | 但是我想让你知道 |
[1:31:09] | I never hurt any good people. | 我从来不伤害好人 |
[1:31:20] | What about us? | 那我们呢? |
[1:31:23] | No, that’s not what I mean, Helen. | 不 我不是那意思 海伦 |
[1:31:27] | I don’t understand what you do mean. | 我没理解 你到底是什么意思 |
[1:31:32] | Have I hurt you? | 我伤害过你吗? |
[1:31:37] | I didn’t mean to. | 我不是故意的 |
[1:31:41] | We have to go, okay? | 我们必须走了 好吗? |
[1:31:44] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:31:45] | – It’s okay. It’s okay. – Hey. Come on. | – 没事 没事 – 嘿 过来 |
[1:31:51] | Hey! Hey, come here! | 嘿! 嘿 过来! |
[1:31:58] | – Come back to the room. – What are you doing? | – 回到房间里 – 你在干嘛? |
[1:32:00] | I love you, monkey. You know that, right? | 我爱你 小猴子 你知道的 对吗? |
[1:32:03] | I’m not letting you do this. | 我没让你去做这个 |
[1:32:05] | I’m gonna get you a soda, okay? | 我要给你拿杯汽水 好吗? |
[1:32:07] | – I’ll get you a soda. – No. | – 我要给你拿杯汽水 – 不 |
[1:32:09] | Will you come back? Monkey, come back to the room. | 回来好吗? 小猴子 回到房间 |
[1:34:24] | What’s on your mind, Hoover? | 你到底在想什么 胡佛? |
[1:34:33] | This is Officer David D. Brown | 这是警官戴夫布朗 |
[1:34:36] | of the Los Angeles Police Department. | 来自洛杉矶警察局 |
[1:34:39] | This statement is made of my own free will. | 这个声明完全是我的自由意志 |
[1:34:40] | During my twenty-four year police career | 在我24年的警察生涯中 |
[1:34:44] | I employed brutal and coercive methods at whim. | 我随意使用野蛮和强制的方法 |
[1:34:48] | And… created racial animus | 和… 制造种族积怨 |
[1:34:54] | with reckless disregard for the law | 罔顾法律 |
[1:34:56] | that I was sworn to uphold as a police officer. | 而作为一名警察 我曾发誓要遵守法律 |
[1:35:00] | On April 15th, 1987, | 在1987年4月15日 |
[1:35:03] | I murdered a business acquaintance of mine, Karl Joseph Huneck | 我谋杀了一个生意上的伙伴 卡尔约瑟夫胡尼克 |
[1:35:09] | and rationalized the act as a morally sound expression | 并把对这个系列约会强奸犯的谋杀 |
[1:35:13] | of street justice | 合理解释为 |
[1:35:14] | against a man who I knew to be a serial date-rapist. | 维持街道上的正义 |
[1:35:17] | I was legally sane at the time I committed the act. | 实施上述行为时 我是清醒的 |
[1:35:24] | Over the years, I’ve killed many men. Bad guys, all of them. | 在这许多年间 我杀了很多人 坏人 都是坏人 |
[1:35:28] | And if there are one or two exceptions | 如果有一两个例外 |
[1:35:30] | I can only assume they ended up on the wrong end of my gun | 我只能假设他们错误地出现在我枪的射程上 |
[1:35:33] | to satisfy some karmic breech. | 这也是前世因缘注定 |
[1:35:36] | This statement is proffered lucidly. | 这份声明是在神志清楚的情况下提供的 |
[1:35:39] | I am not in a state of duress. | 我没有在被胁迫的情况下 |
[1:35:42] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:35:47] | I’ll give you this tape if you cut me a deal. | 如果你答应我一件事我就把这个录音带给你 |
[1:35:51] | I don’t want your tape. | 我不想要你的录音带 |
[1:35:54] | What? | 什么? |
[1:35:57] | That’s not the confession I want. | 那不是我想要的招供 |
[1:36:00] | You want that fucking Crystal Market case. You’re a fucking idiot. | 你想要他妈的水晶市场事件的事实 你这个他妈的白痴 |
[1:36:03] | Next time I see you, I’m putting cuffs on you. | 下次我再看到你 我会给你带上手铐 |
[1:36:11] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗? |
[1:36:13] | Timkins! Take what you’ve got, which is a good case. | 蒂姆肯! 拿走吧 这是最好的结果了 |
[1:36:17] | It’s the wrong confession. | 这是错的招供 |
[1:36:19] | Take the fucking tape. You fucking idiot. | 带走这个他妈的录音带 你这个他妈的白痴 |
[1:36:26] | Take this fucking tape! | 带走这个他妈的录音带! |
[1:36:31] | You’re a fucking idiot, Timkins! | 你是个他妈的白痴 蒂姆肯! |
[1:36:35] | Fucking idiot. | 他妈的白痴 |
[1:37:04] | But this one has something in her ear. | 这一件很配她的耳朵 |
[1:37:07] | Oh! | 哦! |
[1:37:09] | Watch. | 瞧着哦 |
[1:37:13] | – Where did it go? – You get to keep it. | – 它去哪了? – 你保存它吧 |
[1:37:14] | – Where will it say? – Oh, 1882. | – 上面写的什么? – 哦 1882 |
[1:37:19] | 1882? That’s pretty valuable. | 1882? 那非常珍贵 |
[1:37:24] | Really? That’s so sweet of you. Oh, my goodness. | 真的吗? 你太好了 哦 我的天呐 |
[1:37:27] | Where you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[1:37:29] | Smoke. | 吸烟 |
[1:37:30] | – What? – Smoke. | – 什么? -吸烟 |
[1:37:32] | What did she say? | 她说什么? |