时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:28] | On your knees! | 跪下 |
[01:33] | Don’t hurt me! | 别伤害我 |
[01:34] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[01:39] | Check the corner! | 检查一下角落 |
[01:40] | Up against the wall! Let’s go! | 趴在墙上 我们走 |
[01:43] | – Pull up, pull up. – Hey! Fan out. Here we go! | -停下 停下 -分散搜索 我们走 |
[01:48] | No! | 不 |
[01:50] | – Team one moving on to the Bravo target. – Team one, proceed. | -一队前往B目标 -一队 前进 |
[01:59] | Check the hides! | 把躲着的人找出来 |
[02:11] | What the hell is happening? | 发生了什么 |
[02:13] | Best guess, 20 to 25 men in riot | 要我猜 20到25个穿着防暴制服的警察 |
[02:16] | gear are making their way through the prison… | 冲进了监狱 |
[02:19] | using smoke bombs, electrified shields, | 用烟雾弹 带电盾牌 |
[02:22] | and, when necessary, bullets to take down every person in here. | 必要的话还有子弹 直到抓住每一个人 |
[02:26] | That noise was most likely the | 这些声音很有可能是 |
[02:28] | front doors gettin’ blasted open with explosives. | 前门被炸药炸开的声音 |
[02:31] | But they won’t kill us, right? | 他们不会杀了我们吧 |
[02:33] | That’s insane. They’re not gonna kill us. | 这太疯狂了 他们不会杀我们的 |
[02:36] | Were you not paying attention four days ago | 你们难道不记得四天前 |
[02:38] | when death came to the cafeteria? | 餐厅里就有人死了吗 |
[02:40] | I sure as hell didn’t make a secret bunker | 我造这个秘密地窖也绝不是因为 |
[02:43] | because I thought these things end in a handshake. | 我觉得这些事情能和平解决 |
[02:45] | Shit! We gotta get out of here. | 该死 我们应该离开这里 |
[02:48] | Hell of a lot safer down here than it is up there. | 下面要比上面安全多了 |
[02:52] | I think peaceful surrender is a better bet. | 我觉得和平投降可能更好 |
[02:56] | Yeah, sounds better than | 听起来总好过 |
[02:57] | waiting for them to throw a bomb down here | 等他们往这里扔炸弹 |
[02:59] | and blow us all up. | 把我们都炸飞 |
[03:00] | Okay, well, you’re in no condition | 以你现在的状况 |
[03:02] | to go running towards a bunch of armed men. | 绝对不可能面对一群武装警察 |
[03:04] | I think that we’re gonna have to stay here. | 我觉得我们必须待在这儿 |
[03:06] | The real tragedy is that we’re gonna die | 最悲剧的是 我们还没来得及 |
[03:08] | before we can fight over the wedding cake. | 为结婚蛋糕吵一架 就要死了 |
[03:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:12] | I understand that sarcasm is your thing | 我知道你喜欢玩讽刺 |
[03:15] | and I want to love and accept all parts of you, | 我也想接受和爱你的一切 |
[03:17] | but can you please not make jokes about dying right now? | 但这种时候你能不要拿死来开玩笑吗 |
[03:20] | Oh, shit! I’m totally freaking out! | 该死 我要崩溃了 |
[03:24] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[03:25] | Frieda is right. Staying here is safer. | 费里达是对的 待在这里更安全 |
[03:29] | When they find us, | 等他们发现我们 |
[03:30] | we can say we didn’t even know what was happening. | 我们可以说我们完全不知道发生了什么 |
[03:33] | Okay, yeah. | 好的 |
[03:34] | Except for the 250-pound guard we have tied up down there. | 除了楼下绑着的那个230斤的警卫 |
[03:38] | I gotta get out of here. I gotta get outside. I gotta go. | 我要离开这里 我要去外面 我要走了 |
[03:45] | I want them to know that I’m innocent. | 我想让他们知道我是无辜的 |
[03:50] | I’m following the hippie. | 我要跟着那个嬉皮士 |
[03:53] | Norma, stay with us. | 诺尔玛 留下来陪我们 |
[03:56] | We’ll be better off if we all stay together. | 我们待在一起会更坚强 |
[03:58] | Safety in numbers. | 人多势众 |
[04:06] | See you on the other side. | 咱们天堂见 |
[04:09] | They should be calling about Benny soon. | 他们应该马上就会打来说本尼的事了 |
[04:10] | Or trying to call. Jesus. | 至少会试着打过来 天啊 |
[04:13] | They’re here. The dudes. It’s over. | 那帮警察 他们进来了 结束了 |
[04:15] | – The riot’s over? – Holy shit. They’re coming to rescue us? | -暴乱结束了 -我去 他们来救我们了 |
[04:18] | “Us”? They’re gonna rescue you, crucify us. | “我们” 他们只会救你 然后折磨我们 |
[04:20] | Where’s my cell phone? I have to call him. | 我的手机呢 我要打给他 |
[04:22] | I haven’t called him. | 我还没打给他呢 |
[04:22] | Uh, I traded it. For this. | 我把它卖了 换来了这个 |
[04:25] | I… I bet you could make it to Healy’s office. | 你肯定能跑到海利的办公室去 |
[04:27] | There’s a phone in there. | 那里有部电话 |
[04:29] | Hide under the desk | 藏在桌子下面 |
[04:29] | so they don’t see your shadow through the blinds. | 这样他们透过百叶窗就看不到你的影子了 |
[04:31] | Thank you. Come on. I won’t be able to run. | 谢谢 快 我逃不了的 |
[04:34] | See? I knew a knife would be better than a phone. | 看吧 我就知道刀比手机好用 |
[04:37] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[04:41] | Please. Fuck! Thank you. | 求你了 操 谢谢 |
[04:45] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢 太感谢你了 |
[04:51] | Fuck! Look, hey, no judgments. Whatever you’re into. | 操 你是什么口味 我不作评价 |
[04:55] | But it doesn’t really feel like the right time for kinky stuff. | 但我真的觉得现在不是玩SM的时候 |
[05:01] | You gonna be my human shield, papi. | 你是我的人肉盾牌 大叔 |
[05:04] | They wanna kill me… they gotta get through you first. | 他们要想杀我 就得先杀了你 |
[05:08] | – Let’s go. – Out there? | -走吧 -出去 |
[05:10] | That… that is such a bad idea. Let them come in here. | 这可不是什么好主意 让他们进来找我们 |
[05:14] | That way we can surrender all chill and everything. | 这样我们就能和平投降了 万事大吉 |
[05:17] | Oh, fuck! | 操 |
[05:24] | – Sorry. – My bad. | -对不起 -我的错 |
[05:26] | Go left. | 往左 |
[05:26] | – Yo, we gotta go. – I’m trying! | -我们该走了 -来了 |
[05:28] | – Wait, where are you going? – The library! | -等等 你们去哪 -图书馆 |
[05:30] | Bad move! They’re coming from the lobby. | 不行 他们从大厅过来 |
[05:31] | They’ll hit the library first! | 第一个就到图书馆 |
[05:33] | What, you’re criticizing our strategy now? | 怎么 你都开始批评我们的策略了 |
[05:34] | Depends on what your strategy is. | 那要看你的策略是什么了 |
[05:36] | You trying to surrender like the rest of these pussy turncoats? | 你们要像那帮懦弱的叛徒一样投降吗 |
[05:38] | You’re kidding, right? | 你是在开玩笑吧 |
[05:39] | We been at the front of this since the beginning. | 我们从一开始就冲在前线 |
[05:41] | So you’re gonna stay and fight the fuckers? | 那你们会留下和那帮杂种抗争吗 |
[05:42] | Uh, you askin’ us to join your team? | 你是在邀请我们加入你们吗 |
[05:45] | Team latte. | 拿铁小分队[把不同肤色比喻成咖啡和牛奶] |
[05:45] | – Oh, shit! She funny? – She has her moments. | -我去 她这么有趣 -她有时灵光乍现 |
[05:48] | We come this far. Ain’t nobody takin’ us easy. | 都走到这一步了 他们别想轻易拿下我们 |
[05:51] | We’re in. Go! Now. | 我们加入 走吧 快 |
[05:57] | Fuck, we gotta get you out of here. | 我得带你离开这儿 |
[05:59] | But everything’s gonna be okay, right? | 但一切都会好起来的 不是吗 |
[06:02] | – I don’t know, kid. – Sit here. | -我不知道 孩子 -坐这儿 |
[06:04] | Baby, they are on their way here. | 宝贝 他们就要来了 |
[06:06] | But it’s not like we can avoid it,right? | 但我们也逃不过啊 不是吗 |
[06:09] | No, but I gotta go tell Red and company. | 是 但我得去告诉红妈和她的同伴们 |
[06:11] | I’m scared. | 我好害怕 |
[06:14] | All right, look. Look, there is nothing to be scared of. | 听着 没什么可怕的 |
[06:17] | All right, you’re gonna lay on the ground for a minute or two. | 你最多在地上趴几分钟 |
[06:19] | They’re gonna swing their dicks around | 他们会晃荡一下他们的大屌 |
[06:20] | so they can feel like big, bad guys, | 以示他们是超级大坏人 |
[06:22] | and then everything is just gonna return to shitty normal. | 然后一切就会恢复正常了 |
[06:25] | But what about the baby? | 那宝宝怎么办 |
[06:27] | If I survived my mother’s nightly martinis in utero, | 我妈怀孕的时候每天晚上喝马提尼酒我都没事 |
[06:29] | then your baby is going to survive this. | 你的宝宝肯定会没事的 |
[06:32] | No. After. What about after, | 不 那之后 一切结束之后 |
[06:33] | when it all goes back to shitty normal? | 一切都恢复正常之后怎么办 |
[06:35] | I have to have this baby in prison. | 我只能在监狱里生下他 |
[06:37] | And… and who’s gonna take him when they take him away from me? | 他们把他带走的时候谁去照顾他 |
[06:41] | Even my sister, she doesn’t have any room | 就算是我姐那也没房间了 |
[06:43] | and my mother is a mess. | 我妈妈又是一团糟 |
[06:45] | And Vinnie, he doesn’t want it. | 还有维尼 他根本不想要这个孩子 |
[06:48] | Just look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[06:49] | Your baby is gonna be better than great. | 你的宝宝会非常非常好的 |
[06:54] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[06:56] | But how do you know? | 可你怎么知道 |
[06:58] | Because I know you and… you’re great. | 因为我了解你 而你很棒 |
[07:06] | Now, look, I really gotta go. | 我真的要走了 |
[07:09] | No. No, you can’t go. You have to stay. | 不 你不能走 你得留下来 |
[07:11] | Five more minutes. Just five more minutes. That’s all. | 五分钟 就五分钟 就这么多 |
[07:16] | Okay. All right, kid. Five more minutes, okay? | 好吧 孩子 就五分钟 |
[07:31] | Hands in the air! | 举起手来 |
[07:33] | You have the first line. | 第一句是你的 |
[07:35] | Right. Please don’t shoot! | 对 请别开枪 |
[07:37] | We are innocent. | 我们是无辜的 |
[07:39] | We ain’t got nothing to do with any of this. | 我们和这一切一点关系都没有 |
[07:42] | Dear kind men in scary outfits, | 戴着可怕装备的和蔼男人们啊 |
[07:45] | can’t you see we are all good, pious women | 你们难道看不到 我们都是善良虔诚的女人 |
[07:48] | who have been doing nothing but praying for hours | 已经祈祷了几个小时 |
[07:52] | for all this to come to a peaceful end? | 只为让这一切和平结束 |
[07:54] | Ow! You really fucked this up. | 你真是搞砸了这一切 |
[07:56] | Yeah, maybe if we had better material. | 我们只有这么点素材 |
[07:58] | Oh, sure, blame the writer. | 当然了 有事全都怪编剧 |
[07:59] | At least they didn’t shoot us. | 至少他们没有朝我们开枪 |
[08:04] | – Get up. – Please don’t hurt me. | -起来 -请不要伤害我 |
[08:06] | Get up! | 起来 |
[08:08] | What are you going to… | 你要干什么 |
[08:09] | No! | 不 |
[08:14] | I thought our mandate was limited violence, minimal injury. | 我以为是要限制暴力 伤害最小化 |
[08:17] | Looks minimal to me. | 这伤害已经是最小了 |
[08:19] | Get her back to the lobby and secure the room. | 把她带回大厅 守住这个房间 |
[08:23] | Oh, God… | 天啊 |
[08:25] | Chapel secure. | 小教堂检查完毕 |
[08:26] | Team one moving south toward the library hallway. | 一队向南朝图书馆走廊前进 |
[08:29] | – Copy that. – Why? Why? | -收到 -为什么 为什么 |
[08:32] | You think he was actually into me, | 你觉得他是真的喜欢我 |
[08:34] | or was only pretending because we made him do it? | 还是只是在假装 是被我们逼的 |
[08:37] | Nah, I’ve raped guys before | 我也强上过几个男的 |
[08:39] | and I could tell it was genuine for him. | 我看得出来他是真心的 |
[08:42] | He, like, really tried. | 感觉他 真的很努力 |
[08:47] | Well, what do you think we should do now? | 那你觉得我们现在应该干什么 |
[08:49] | We could surrender, I guess. | 投降吧 我猜 |
[08:52] | No, I don’t want to surrender! I don’t want the fun to stop. | 不 我不想投降 我还想接着玩 |
[08:56] | We could stay and fight ’em. | 我们可以留下来对抗他们 |
[08:58] | It sounds like a lot of effort. | 听起来好像很累 |
[09:00] | We could get high. | 我们可以嗑嗨 |
[09:02] | Sold! To the lady in the back with nine fingertips. | 成交 后面那位九指女士赢得拍卖 |
[09:07] | That was mean. | 那么说很刻薄 |
[09:08] | Oh, my God! You’re so sensitive when you’re sober. | 天哪 你清醒的时候真敏感 |
[09:11] | Well, it’s a disability. You shouldn’t make fun of it. | 这是残疾 你不应该拿它开玩笑 |
[09:14] | Maybe we could get you one of those license plates for retards | 我们或许可以给你申请一个残障人士车牌 |
[09:17] | that let you park anywhere. | 这样你就可以随处停车了 |
[09:19] | – I can’t drive! – Really? | -我不会开车 -真的假的 |
[09:22] | But what about those buggy things? | 那种轻装小车呢 |
[09:25] | Is that a different license? | 那种车的车牌是不是不一样 |
[09:28] | You get it down at Department of Horsey Vehicles? | 需要去机动马车部申请 |
[09:30] | There’s no such thing as the Department of Horsey Vehicles. | 没有什么机动马车部 |
[09:37] | Oh, bad habit. | 坏习惯 |
[09:39] | – Better than most bad habits. – I suppose that’s true. | -比大多数坏习惯要好 -那倒是 |
[09:43] | I don’t really drink, | 我其实不怎么喝酒 |
[09:44] | but I could use about a gallon of vodka right now. | 但我现在能喝下一整桶伏特加 |
[09:47] | I hear you. | 看出来了 |
[09:50] | Would a, uh, bit of scotch do the trick? | 来点苏格兰威士忌有用吗 |
[09:55] | I believe it would. | 应该有用 |
[09:59] | Honey, do you think that’s a good idea? | 亲爱的 你觉得喝酒是个好主意吗 |
[10:02] | No. I think it’s a great idea. | 不是 我觉得这是个非常好的主意 |
[10:04] | Oh, come on, Pats. | 别这样 佩茨 |
[10:08] | – Hmm. Do you have a daughter in there? – I do. | -你女儿在里面吗 -是的 |
[10:11] | Mine called this morning. | 我女儿今天早上给我打电话了 |
[10:14] | She seemed all right, but… | 她听起来还好 但是 |
[10:17] | she always seems to find her way into the middle of things. | 她总是能给自己惹上麻烦 |
[10:21] | I just hope and pray that | 我只能希望并祈祷 |
[10:22] | she has enough common sense to stay out of this one. | 她能有点常识 不要掺和这次暴乱 |
[10:27] | Mine doesn’t have much common sense… | 我女儿没有什么常识 |
[10:30] | and I don’t know that hopes and prayers | 我也不知道希望和祷告 |
[10:31] | have ever been enough with her. | 对她来说够不够 |
[10:35] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[10:36] | – Suzanne. Yours? – Piper. | -苏珊娜 你女儿呢 -帕波 |
[10:41] | It’s not what you imagine, is it? | 和你想象的不一样吧 |
[10:43] | When you hold them in your arms for the first time? | 第一次抱着她们的时候 |
[10:46] | No. It is not. | 不 不一样 |
[10:50] | Hey, yo! They got Janae and Abdullah. We gotta go. | 他们抓了珍娜和阿卜杜拉 我们得走了 |
[10:53] | Well, she’s not… Her breathing, it’s, like, off, man. | 她没有… 她像是没有了呼吸 |
[10:56] | All right, move. | 让开 |
[10:58] | Hey, Suzanne. Yo! You gotta wake up, yo. | 苏珊娜 快醒过来 |
[11:02] | – Come on, Suzanne. – Come on. Yo, we gotta go. | -醒醒 苏珊娜 -醒醒 我们得走了 |
[11:04] | Okay, look. What if we find them riot guys, | 要是我们去找那些警察 |
[11:06] | and we… and we walk up to ’em with our hands up, | 举起双手 |
[11:08] | like, real nice, | 特别友好地走过去 |
[11:09] | and tell ’em she needs help? | 告诉他们她需要帮助 |
[11:11] | They’re not here to help! | 他们不是来帮忙的 |
[11:12] | How are we gonna make her wake up, man? | 那我们要怎么弄醒她 |
[11:13] | Okay, we can, um, carry her to the pharmacy | 我们可以把她抬到药房 |
[11:16] | and try to find something, like… that’s the… | 找一点和… |
[11:18] | the opposite of the shit you gave her. | 和你给她吃的药效相反的药 |
[11:20] | But we gotta hurry. Come on! | 但我们得快点 来 |
[11:21] | Man, we not gonna be able to carry her that far. | 我们抬不了那么远的 |
[11:23] | She built like a concrete house. No offense. | 她壮得就像座水泥房子一样 无意冒犯 |
[11:27] | Well, I don’t know what else the fuck to do, all right? | 我不知道还能怎么办了 好吗 |
[11:30] | They got dudes storming in here. | 警察就要冲进来了 |
[11:31] | I ain’t slept in three days and I don’t got all the answers, man! | 我三天没睡觉了 我也不是什么都知道 |
[11:34] | You made this mess, you clean it! | 你造的孽 你来搞定 |
[11:36] | Uh… Oh, oh, I… I got an idea. | 我知道了 |
[11:39] | All right. Um, stay with her. All right? Just stay with her. | 你先陪着她 好吗 陪着她别走 |
[11:44] | I can’t lose you too. For real, I can’t lose you too. | 我不能连你也失去 我真的不能失去你 |
[11:47] | Move! | 让开 |
[11:53] | Really sorry about this, bud. Need to borrow the chair. | 真抱歉 伙计 借用一下轮椅 |
[11:56] | Typically, I’d be more respectful of the dead, | 通常我没有那么不尊重死人 |
[11:59] | but you were a real son of a bitch when you were alive. | 但你活着的时候真是个混蛋 |
[12:03] | Karma. | 报应 |
[12:05] | You know what I’m saying? | 你懂我的意思吗 |
[12:10] | It’s all over. | 一切都结束了 |
[12:13] | It was gonna be over sometime. | 终归是要结束的 |
[12:16] | It’s just… I feel like I found my true calling, you know? | 只是 我觉得我好像找到了人生的意义 |
[12:21] | What, being pretty? | 什么 长得漂亮吗 |
[12:22] | No, being, like, a vlogger, or whatever. | 不是 当个视频博主之类的 |
[12:25] | That ain’t a real job. | 那都不能算是个职业 |
[12:26] | Jobs are, like, maid, cook, reality TV star– | 女佣 厨师 真人秀明星 这种才叫职业 |
[12:29] | Uh-uh. I’ve been reading, | 我一直在关注 |
[12:30] | and people are making, like, a billion dollars a year | 有人靠上传油管视频 |
[12:32] | off of their YouTube shit. | 每年能赚几十亿 |
[12:34] | Well, that ain’t ever gonna be us. | 那不会是我们的 |
[12:38] | At least, not in the near future. | 至少近期不会 |
[12:40] | Or distant future. | 将来也不会 |
[12:43] | Maybe way, way in the future. | 可能很久很久以后会 |
[12:47] | Except we won’t be cute no more. | 但那时我们就不可爱了 |
[12:49] | That ain’t never gonna be us. | 所以永远都不会是我们 |
[12:51] | I hate this stupid fucking riot. | 我真他妈讨厌这个愚蠢的暴乱 |
[12:55] | Come on, we made such cool shit. | 别这样 我们干了这么多酷炫的事情 |
[12:57] | But it was a taste of, like, being normal. | 但这让你尝到一点普通生活的甜头 |
[13:02] | It’s better when you forget | 当你忘记外面还有一个世界的时候 |
[13:02] | there’s a whole world outside of this place. | 你可能会好过一点 |
[13:06] | And then maybe you don’t feel so bad. | 你或许就不那么难受了 |
[13:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:10] | I’ve been in the world and it wasn’t all that great either. | 我在外面的世界待过 也没有那么好 |
[13:14] | True. | 那倒是 |
[13:17] | Plus… | 更何况 |
[13:20] | I got my best friend in here. | 我最好的朋友在这里 |
[13:24] | – I know. We never would have met. – Exactly. | -我知道 不然我们都不会相遇 -没错 |
[13:29] | – One last video? – Yeah. | -录最后一个视频 -好 |
[13:31] | – Yeah? All right. – Okay. | -好吗 好吧 -好 |
[13:54] | See you later, motherfuckers! | 永别了 狗杂种们 |
[14:07] | This was a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[14:09] | Can’t go back now. | 已经不能回头了 |
[14:12] | – Guys… what’s gonna happen to us? – I don’t know. | -同志们 我们会怎么样 -不知道 |
[14:18] | But at least we’ll all be together. | 但至少我们会在一起 |
[14:23] | Up against the wall, now! I said now! | 趴到墙上 现在 我说现在 |
[14:28] | Huh, that wasn’t so bad. | 还行嘛 |
[14:30] | Told you it’d be fine. | 都说了会没事的 |
[14:36] | – What the fuck went wrong here? – Yeah, I’ve read about this. | -这是怎么回事 -我读到过这个 |
[14:40] | 象皮病 血吸虫感染造成的一种症状 使人的肢体类似于象的皮肤和腿 | |
[14:40] | It’s called elephantiasis. It can happen to your balls too. | 这叫象皮病 你的卵蛋也可能得这种病 |
[14:43] | Go fuck yourself. | 去你妈的 |
[14:45] | Really robbed yourself of the sympathy vote, didn’t ya? | 是你自己不想要我们的同情的 |
[14:48] | Let’s go, bitch, you can walk. | 走吧 婊子 你自己能走 |
[14:49] | I have an infection. | 我被感染了 |
[14:50] | Obviously not in your legs. | 你的腿可没有 |
[14:51] | Come on. | 快走 |
[14:57] | Young man, | 年轻人 |
[14:58] | we better be going steady | 你再这么碰我的时候 |
[15:00] | before you touch me like that again. | 我们最好已经确定感情了 |
[15:01] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[16:06] | What? If I’m going down, then I might as well be drunk. | 反正都要被抓了 还不如喝醉了再说 |
[16:10] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[16:19] | Oh, good. I got the drunks in the draft. | 真棒 我的队伍里都有醉鬼了 |
[16:24] | I hope they’re okay. | 我希望她们没事 |
[16:27] | If anything happens to them… I’ll never be… | 要是她们有什么 我永远都不会… |
[16:31] | – So was it worth it? – What? | -所以值得吗 -什么 |
[16:35] | The riot. Was it worth it? | 暴乱 值得吗 |
[16:38] | Oh, don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[16:39] | I’m not being a dick. I’m serious. | 我不是在无理取闹 我是认真的 |
[16:42] | Things got out of hand. | 事情失控了 |
[16:45] | Out of hand? | 失控了 |
[16:47] | Wow. That’s… real passive shit | 对一个引来了角落里 |
[16:50] | for a woman who’s directly | 那个怪物的女人来说 |
[16:52] | responsible for the ogre in the corner, Red. | 这么说也太轻巧了吧 红妈 |
[16:56] | Did you stop to think before burying a body in my garden? | 你在我花园里埋尸的时候这么想过吗 |
[17:02] | I had to defend myself in order to stay alive. | 我是为了求生而自卫 |
[17:05] | So yes. I can say, definitively, that that was worth it. | 所以是的 我能说那绝对值得 |
[17:11] | Can you? | 你能说吗 |
[17:12] | We can’t know that yet. | 我们还不能下定论 |
[17:16] | Maybe they’ll still meet some of our demands. | 他们可能还是会满足我们的一些要求 |
[17:21] | Maybe some grandma in Kansas | 或许某个堪萨斯州的老太太 |
[17:24] | will read an article about this | 看到了关于我们的文章 |
[17:26] | and she’ll see us as people instead of criminals. | 就会把我们当做人 而不是罪犯了 |
[17:32] | And then maybe she’ll tell all of her grandma friends | 或许她也会这么告诉她的老年朋友们 |
[17:34] | and they’ll tell their kids… | 她们会告诉她们的孩子们 |
[17:36] | and then they’ll tell their grandkids. | 和她们的孙子孙女们 |
[17:41] | I mean, isn’t that how change really happens? | 改变不就是这么发生的吗 |
[17:45] | Through Midwestern grandmas having epiphanies? | 从顿悟人生的中西部老太太开始 |
[17:54] | Maybe that will have made all of this worth it. | 那样可能这一切就都是值得的 |
[18:03] | – Fuck! What happened? – We had a situation. | -操 怎么回事 -出了点小状况 |
[18:05] | Situation? You mean lithium? You got anything to wake her up? | 小状况 锂盐是小状况吗 你能弄醒她吗 |
[18:08] | Oh, coffee ain’t gonna do the trick. | 咖啡看来是没用了 |
[18:10] | Oh, my God! You. You did this to her. | 我的天哪 你居然这么对她 |
[18:12] | I was just trying to do the best I could, all right? | 我尽力了 好吗 |
[18:14] | Well, ain’t that some Sesame Street BS. | 这可不是什么《芝麻街》里的扯淡 |
[18:17] | You get that we about to be mowed down like some lawn gnomes | 我们就要像花园小矮人一样被扫射了 |
[18:19] | and it’s your fault, right? | 你知道那是你的错吧 |
[18:20] | You know I was just trying to get justice for– | 你明知道我只是在寻求正义 为了 |
[18:22] | Poussey. | 珀比 |
[18:24] | Yeah. It stopped being about her | 这早就不是为了她了 |
[18:26] | and started being about your pride a long time ago. | 而是为了你自己的面子 |
[18:29] | Down on the ground! | 趴下 |
[18:30] | – Fuck, they’re close. – We gotta hide. | -靠 他们要来了 -我们得藏起来 |
[18:32] | – I know a place. – Let’s go. | -我知道有个地方 -我们走吧 |
[18:34] | Not you, okay? You gotta get out of here. | 你不能去 你要离开这里 |
[18:35] | – It is only gonna get more dangerous. – No… | -这里只会变得更危险 -不要 |
[18:37] | I want you to walk down the hall with your hands up. | 我希望你举起双手 走到大厅去 |
[18:39] | I want you to tell them you’re pregnant the minute you see them. | 我希望你一看见他们就说你怀孕了 |
[18:42] | Yell it. Make sure that they hear you. | 大声喊出来 确保他们听见 |
[18:43] | Hey! Hey! Mazel tov! | 恭喜你啊 |
[18:45] | Oh, thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[18:47] | – Okay? – Okay. Okay. | -好吗 -好的 好的 |
[18:50] | All right. Okay. Okay. Go, now! | 好了 去吧 现在就去 |
[18:56] | Come on! We all got to go. Shit! | 快点 我们都得走了 该死 |
[18:59] | – Which way? – Come on. This way. | -往哪走 -这边 |
[19:01] | Show me your hands! | 举起手来 |
[19:02] | – I’m pregnant! – Get down! | -我怀孕了 -趴下 |
[19:03] | – I’m pregnant! I’m pregnant! – Get down on the ground! | -我怀孕了 我怀孕了 -趴下 |
[19:07] | Get your pregnant ass on the ground! Now! | 你怀孕了也给我趴下 马上 |
[19:10] | On the ground! | 趴下 |
[19:19] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[19:20] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Abort! Abort! | 我的天 中止行动 中止行动 |
[19:23] | No! No! | 别 别 |
[19:24] | I am not letting this get in the way of my one last riot high. | 我才不会让这个阻止我最后嗨一发 |
[19:28] | Move! Everybody move! Move! | 让开 所有人 让开 |
[19:32] | Shouldn’t you be more respectful of the dead? | 对死人不应该更尊重一点吗 |
[19:34] | Don’t be stupid. He’s a guard, not a person. | 别傻了 他是个狱警 不能算人 |
[19:39] | – Ang, get in here and close the door. – Okay. | -安 进来把门关上 -好 |
[19:46] | You care if I go first? | 你介意我先来吗 |
[19:51] | Hey, Leanne? | 琳恩 |
[19:52] | Dude, that wasn’t even five seconds. | 五秒钟都不到 |
[19:54] | Chill out, you’ll get your turn. | 别急 会轮到你的 |
[19:59] | A guard is dead | 有个狱警死了 |
[20:00] | and we are in a very small closet with him | 我们和他的尸体共处一室 |
[20:03] | and we finger-raped that other guard and | 我们手奸了另一个警卫 |
[20:05] | then we laughed about it. | 还笑得很开心 |
[20:06] | And we also tied up that girl like she was a stray dog | 我们还像流浪狗一样把那个女孩绑起来了 |
[20:08] | and the world is ending and I just… | 现在一切都要结束了 我只是 |
[20:12] | What if we’re the bad guys? | 万一我们才是坏人呢 |
[20:17] | Oh, my God! You sound so high already. | 我的天哪 你就像已经嗨了一样 |
[20:20] | – Are the fumes that strong? – I mean it. | -这气味那么浓吗 -我是认真的 |
[20:22] | What if, like, this whole time | 万一 一直以来 |
[20:24] | 迪士尼1989年动画《小美人鱼》主人公 聪明漂亮美丽勇敢 向往冒险和浪漫 | |
[20:24] | we thought that we were Ariel, | 我们都以为自己是爱丽儿公主 |
[20:26] | 迪士尼1989年动画《小美人鱼》反派 和爱丽儿交易 用一双人类的腿换她的声音 | |
[20:26] | we’re actually Ursula? | 但其实我们是乌苏拉巫婆怎么办 |
[20:29] | 迪士尼1989年动画《小美人鱼》人物 爱丽儿的好朋友 帮助爱丽儿冲破魔咒 | |
[20:29] | Well, obviously I’m Sebastian and you’re Flounder. | 显然我们是塞巴斯蒂安和比目鱼 |
[20:32] | We are lovable clowns. | 我们都是可爱的小丑 |
[20:33] | I don’t want to be a clown anymore. | 可我不想继续当小丑了 |
[20:37] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[20:38] | You wanna move the dead guy out into the hallway? | 你要把这个死人挪到走廊里去吗 |
[20:40] | No, I wanna, like, do something important. | 不 我想做一点重要的事情 |
[20:45] | Like what? | 比如 |
[20:48] | I don’t know, but if we died in here… | 我不知道 但如果我们死在这儿 |
[20:51] | would anybody even care? | 会有任何人在意吗 |
[20:53] | – I’d care. – You would be dead. | -我会在意 -那时你也死了 |
[20:58] | Well, I guess I’m already dead to my family. | 我猜对我的家人来说我已经是个死人了 |
[21:01] | I don’t know who my dad is | 我不知道我爸爸是谁 |
[21:02] | and my mom is probably neck deep | 我妈妈现在可能自己也 |
[21:04] | in her own bucket of bleach right now. | 把头埋在漂白剂桶里猛吸呢 |
[21:10] | One second. | 等一下 |
[21:19] | Okay, I’m high enough to make some bad decisions. | 我现在够嗨了 可以做些不明智的决定了 |
[21:24] | – Let’s go be good people. Come on. – Yes! | -我们去当好人吧 来吧 -太好了 |
[21:26] | Go, go, go! | 走走走 |
[21:30] | See you later, dead guy. | 再见了 死人 |
[21:32] | Move! Move! Move! | 前进 前进 |
[21:37] | Get your ass up and against the wall, inmate. | 滚起来趴到墙上 犯人 |
[21:43] | Get the fuck up. | 你他妈给我起来 |
[21:48] | Get the fuck up, bitch. | 起来 贱货 |
[21:53] | Take care of her, please. | 搞定她 |
[22:34] | Up against the wall. | 趴到墙上 |
[22:35] | Do it now! Hands up against the wall! | 快点 手举起来趴在墙上 |
[22:37] | Hey, shit, man. You don’t have to yell, like, loud. | 该死的 你用不着这么大声 |
[22:40] | I got ears, right? | 我听得到 |
[22:41] | Oh, fuck me! Okay, man. Dude! Dude! I’m with you. I’m with you. | 操你妈 好了 好了 我知道了 |
[22:47] | Shit, you’re strong. | 该死 你真壮 |
[22:50] | No! Those are… Those are mine! | 不 那些 那些是我的 |
[22:54] | No! | 不 |
[23:02] | Come on, let’s go! Move faster! | 快点走 动作快点 |
[23:07] | Thank God you’re here. You’ve gotta help me. | 谢天谢地你们来了 你们得帮帮我 |
[23:09] | Get your ass against the wall or I’mma shoot you in the face. | 趴到墙上 不然我开枪了 |
[23:11] | – Are those real bullets? – Are you fucking kidding me? | -这是真的子弹吗 -你他妈是在开玩笑吧 |
[23:14] | Get your hands up. | 把手举起来 |
[23:15] | What’s gonna happen? | 会发生什么 |
[23:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:18] | But you know, there are very few circumstances in life | 但你知道吗 有的时候 |
[23:21] | when even I know to shut up. So do us both a fucking favor. | 连我都知道要闭嘴 所以你就帮帮忙吧 |
[23:27] | Come on, come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 快点 |
[23:29] | – Come on. Come on. – You’ve reached– | -快点 快点 -这里是… |
[23:41] | Hello? | 喂 |
[23:43] | Lourdes, it’s me. Is he… What’s happening? | 洛德丝 是我 他怎么样了 |
[23:46] | The surgeon said everything went fine. | 医生说很顺利 |
[23:49] | He just got out. | 他刚出手术室 |
[23:54] | He’s okay. | 他没事 |
[23:56] | He’s okay. | 他没事 |
[24:00] | I’m not coming. Things went wrong and… | 我来不了了 出了点差错 |
[24:04] | I’ll tell him. | 我会告诉他的 |
[24:06] | Tell him I love him. | 告诉他我爱他 |
[24:07] | Stop right there! | 站住 |
[24:08] | I’ll tell him. | 我会告诉他的 |
[24:10] | If anything happens to me… | 万一我出了什么事 |
[24:15] | My love… I promise. | 亲爱的 我保证 |
[24:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:19] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[24:21] | I’ll call back as soon as I can. I gotta go. | 我会尽快打回来的 我要挂了 |
[24:24] | We have a man down. Man down! | 有人倒下了 有人倒下 |
[24:29] | Get him outside. Now. | 把他抬出来 快点 |
[24:34] | Take the rest of this place by any means necessary. | 占领整座监狱 使用一切必要手段 |
[24:37] | Hey, does that mean we have permission to | 是不是说我们可以 |
[24:38] | start using the pepper bullets? | 使用辣椒子弹了 |
[24:40] | Shut the fuck up, Natoli. Let’s move. | 闭嘴 纳托利 我们走 |
[24:43] | On the move. Heading toward dormitory A1. | 开始行动 前往宿舍A1 |
[24:45] | Copy that. Proceed. | 收到 前进 |
[25:10] | Move it! Move it! | 快走 快走 |
[25:12] | Don’t need anybody asking questions at this point. | 我不希望任何人问问题 |
[25:14] | Just stay ahead of me. Stay ahead of me. | 走在我前面 走在我前面 |
[25:16] | Keep going. | 继续走 |
[25:20] | Move forward. | 往前走 |
[25:31] | Let’s put her on this chair over here. | 把她放到这边的椅子上 |
[25:34] | Shit, man. This secret hiding place couldn’t have no elevators? | 靠 这种秘密据点居然没有电梯 |
[25:38] | Man, I done seen some white people shit in my day. | 我今天见识了很多白人搞出来的破事 |
[25:41] | But climbing through a locker? That takes the cake. | 但和穿过一个储物柜比起来 那都不算什么 |
[25:51] | If you lookin’ for a reasonable explanation for | 如果你在寻找这个地方存在的 |
[25:53] | wherever the hell we are, | 合理解释的话 |
[25:54] | don’t think it’s in there. | 架子上应该找不到 |
[25:55] | All right, I’m just looking for some uppers, you know? | 我在找兴奋剂 |
[25:57] | Some Adderall. Speed. Something. | 阿得拉 安非他命之类的 |
[25:59] | – Is that a good idea? – It’s better than a stroke, right? | -这样好吗 -总比中风好 |
[26:04] | What, she could have a stroke? | 什么 她可能会中风 |
[26:06] | Well, what they do in Pulp Fiction? | 他们在《低俗小说》里是怎么办的 |
[26:09] | Come on, Frieda, you gotta have something. | 费里达 你总有点什么吧 |
[26:13] | There’s a few EpiPens in the locker. | 柜子里有几支肾上腺素笔 |
[26:15] | – Top right. – Where the hell did you come from? | -顶层右边 -你是从哪里冒出来的 |
[26:17] | Where did I come from? | 我从哪里冒出来的 |
[26:19] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你一定是在跟我开玩笑 |
[26:21] | You know how to use that? | 你知道怎么用吗 |
[26:24] | No. I’ll do it. | 不 我来 |
[26:26] | All right, look, you wanna put it in her thigh right here. | 好吧 打大腿这里 这儿 |
[26:33] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:40] | Hey, what’s… | 怎么… |
[26:42] | She’s not waking up. | 她没醒 |
[26:44] | – Come on, Suzanne. – Suzanne. | -醒醒 苏珊娜 -苏珊娜 |
[26:47] | – Suzanne. – Come on, Suzanne. | -苏珊娜 -醒醒 苏珊娜 |
[26:48] | – Come on, Suzanne. – Suzanne. | -醒醒 苏珊娜 -苏珊娜 |
[26:49] | – Come on, Suzanne. Please wake up! – Suzanne! | -醒醒 苏珊娜 快醒醒 -苏珊娜 |
[26:52] | Oh, my God! | 谢天谢地 |
[26:53] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:55] | I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 对不起 对不起 |
[26:58] | Give the girl some room, would you? | 给她留点空间吧 |
[27:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:08] | Why do you look so worried? | 为什么你们看起来都那么担忧 |
[27:12] | Do you need some sleep? | 你们是缺少睡眠吧 |
[27:16] | Mommy says seven and a half hours is ideal. | 妈妈说七个半小时是最佳睡眠时间 |
[27:21] | No more, no less. | 不能多也不能少 |
[27:25] | I must have gotten that much because… I feel great. | 我肯定睡了那么多 因为我现在感觉真棒 |
[27:46] | Seriously… you look exhausted. | 说真的 你看起来精疲力尽 |
[27:54] | We glad you back, girl. | 你回来了真好 姑娘 |
[28:03] | I didn’t know being a good person was gonna be this hard. | 我都不知道当个好人原来这么累 |
[28:06] | We’re almost done. | 快搞定了 |
[28:09] | It’ll be worth it. I promise. | 绝对值得 我保证 |
[28:13] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[28:14] | – Is she fucking sleeping? – Dwight! | -她他妈的是在睡觉吗 -德怀特 |
[28:16] | -Man! -Dwight! | -起来 -德怀特 |
[28:18] | – What’s wrong with you? – I doze off when I’m nervous, okay? | -你怎么回事 -我一紧张就打瞌睡 |
[28:21] | What’s that smell? | 什么味道 |
[28:24] | I fart when I’m nervous. | 我一紧张就放屁 |
[28:25] | Get out of there right now! | 马上出来 |
[28:29] | Let’s go, ladies. Come on. Let’s go. Get up! Get up! | 走吧 女士们 走吧 起来 起来 |
[28:33] | You too, princess. Come on. | 你也是 公主 快点 |
[28:35] | I want it recorded somewhere | 我希望有人录像 |
[28:36] | that I didn’t have anything to do with any of this. | 证明我和这一切完全没有关系 |
[28:38] | Are you wearing those little video cameras around your necks? | 你脖子上戴着那种佩戴式相机吗 |
[28:41] | I want everyone to know that I was an innocent… | 我要让每个人都知道我是无辜的 |
[28:45] | Go ahead. Shoot me, you scum bucket. | 来啊 开枪啊 渣滓 |
[28:48] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[28:50] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈在干什么 |
[28:53] | You told us to take this place by any means necessary. | 你说不择手段占领这个地方的 |
[28:55] | You’re supposed to shoot up, you fucking idiot. | 你应该朝天开枪 你这个傻逼 |
[28:57] | Up into the ceiling, so the little balls explode | 朝天花板开枪 这样子弹爆炸 |
[29:00] | and the capsaicin rains down on your target. | 辣椒粉就像雨一样洒在目标上 |
[29:02] | Shoot ’em in the head with those, they die, | 直接打在脸上会死人的 |
[29:04] | and then there’s so much fuckin’ paperwork. | 到时候又要写一堆报告 |
[29:07] | Pepper bullets up. | 辣椒粉子弹朝上射 |
[29:08] | You want fun, go mace or Taser. We clear? | 你要想玩 就用喷雾或电击枪 清楚了吗 |
[29:16] | Thank you for not killing me. | 谢谢你没有杀我 |
[29:18] | I’m sorry about the scum bucket thing– | 很抱歉我说你是渣滓 |
[29:20] | Go fuck yourself! | 去你妈的 |
[29:23] | Punching ’em in the face works too. | 揍她们的脸也可以 |
[29:25] | – Rein, get her out of here. – Yes, sir. | -雷因 把她带出去 -是 长官 |
[29:27] | Out the back door by the loading dock | 从装卸区边上的后门走 |
[29:28] | so the media doesn’t see blood and freak out. Let’s move! | 这样媒体就不会被她满脸血吓死了 我们走 |
[29:37] | Wait! No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 等等 不不不不 |
[29:39] | Let’s go. We made it. | 走吧 我们都到了 |
[29:40] | Fuck, no. I see what you’re doing. | 绝对不行 我知道你要干什么 |
[29:42] | I’m not going through that door. | 我绝对不会穿过那扇门的 |
[29:43] | Whoever goes through that door, gets shot by whatever cop | 无论谁穿过那扇门 都会被等在门背后的 |
[29:46] | amped up on shitty coffee and testosterone is waiting out there. | 那群靠劣质咖啡和睾酮亢奋的警察射杀的 |
[29:49] | You a real pussy, you know that? | 你知道吗 你真是个胆小鬼 |
[29:52] | It’s hot. | 这很性感 |
[29:54] | Thank you? | 谢谢 |
[29:55] | No one’s out there, you dumbass. | 外面没人 傻瓜 |
[29:59] | Told you. | 早告诉过你了 |
[30:00] | Can you at least give me a tissue or something? | 你至少得给我张纸巾之类的吧 |
[30:03] | I’m bleeding over everything. | 我血都洒一路了 |
[30:04] | Jesus Christ, do you ever shut the fuck up? | 上帝啊 你他妈就不能闭嘴吗 |
[30:07] | Ow! You’re hurting me. I need to see a doctor. | 你弄疼我了 我需要看医生 |
[30:11] | Don’t shoot, it’s me. | 别开枪 是我 |
[30:14] | Hell of a meet cute, am I right? | 真是一场浪漫的邂逅 不是吗 |
[30:16] | – I don’t think I can walk. – What? | -我觉得我走不了路了 -什么 |
[30:19] | My ankle, it… it feels like it’s on fire. | 我的脚踝 感觉就像着火了一样 |
[30:24] | Shit. | 靠 |
[30:34] | Clear! | 安全 |
[30:44] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[31:01] | Let’s go, you little bitches. | 走吧 小婊子们 |
[31:11] | Cute. | 挺可爱 |
[31:16] | You asshole! | 你这个混蛋 |
[31:19] | What the fuck is this? | 这他妈是什么 |
[31:22] | Human tacos. | 墨西哥人肉卷 |
[31:29] | We love you guys. | 我们爱你们 |
[31:31] | Yeah, we wouldn’t be anything without our fans. | 没有你们这些粉丝 我们什么都不是 |
[31:33] | Thank you so much for | 太感谢你们 |
[31:34] | all the nice comments about our tits and everything. | 对我们奶子的好评和其他的一切 |
[31:37] | Yeah, we really appreciate it. | 我们真的很感激你们 |
[31:38] | This one is for you, Belieber 1996! | 这是送给你们的 忠实粉丝1996 |
[31:43] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[31:47] | Over here! Move it! Move it! | 在这 让开 让开 |
[31:49] | We surrender! We surrender! | 我们投降 我们投降 |
[31:51] | Fuck, you’re hurting me! | 操 你弄疼我了 |
[31:52] | This is how they treat us all the time. | 一直以来他们就是这么对待我们的 |
[31:54] | – Put the phone down. – Oops, sorry! Posted it. | -把手机放下 -不好意思 已经上传了 |
[32:04] | If this shit fucks up my face, I swear to God! | 要是它弄丑了我的脸 我不会放过你的 |
[32:09] | Maria! | 玛丽亚 |
[32:12] | Maria! | 玛丽亚 |
[32:23] | Hey! Hey, Officer! | 警官 |
[32:25] | give her five minutes and then bring her back. | 给她五分钟 再把她带回来 |
[32:29] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! You came! You came! | 天哪 天哪 你来了 你来了 |
[32:33] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -我很好 |
[32:35] | Yeah. Yes, I’m okay. I’m okay. Can I? | 我很好 我很好 我能抱抱她吗 |
[32:41] | Hi, mami! Hi! Hi, baby girl! Oh, God! | 宝贝 宝贝女儿 天哪 |
[32:47] | Oh, I missed you so much, baby. Okay. | 我太想念你了 宝贝 |
[32:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:05] | Let’s get this. Right now they seem to be… | 开始播吧 看起来现在她们… |
[33:10] | They’re all handcuffed. | 她们都戴着手铐 |
[33:21] | Over here! | 看这儿 |
[33:26] | Down. Down. | 跪下 跪下 |
[33:30] | Down. Stay right there. Down. | 跪下 待那别动 跪下 |
[33:35] | How many do you count? | 你数了多少个 |
[33:39] | Is that smoke? | 那是烟吗 |
[33:43] | Is that smoke? | 那是烟吗 |
[33:46] | Holy shit! This is amazing. | 我去 这太美妙了 |
[33:48] | We’re free! | 我们自由了 |
[33:50] | Well, we’re still in prison. | 我们还在监狱里 |
[33:51] | Yeah, but no more records. Bye, bye, 19 shots! | 但没有记录了 再见 记过19次 |
[33:55] | Yeah, I feel light. | 感觉真轻松 |
[33:56] | I’ve been reborn before, but this is even better. | 我重生过一次了 但这次感觉更好 |
[34:00] | I can’t wait to tell everybody. | 我等不及告诉所有人了 |
[34:01] | Dude, we’re gonna be, like, heroes. | 我们会成为英雄的 |
[34:07] | We’ll handle this. Continue your sweep. | 我们来处理 你们继续搜 |
[34:09] | You heard him. Let’s go. | 你们听到他的话了 我们走 |
[34:13] | Up against the wall, prisoners. | 趴到墙上 囚犯们 |
[34:14] | Hey! Um, actually, we’re the good people. | 事实上 我们是好人 |
[34:17] | Yeah. You’re fucking angels. | 是 你们他妈的还是天使呢 |
[34:18] | Hands up, inmate. We need FD in here. | 把手举起来 犯人 这里需要消防员 |
[34:21] | Copy. Fire department on its way. | 收到 消防员马上过来 |
[34:28] | That’s all the dormitories, sir. | 所有宿舍都搜完了 长官 |
[34:30] | Prison secure. | 监狱搜查完毕 |
[34:31] | I repeat, prison secure. | 重复一遍 监狱搜查完毕 |
[34:33] | We’ll do one last sweep on our way out. | 我们出来的路上会做最后一次搜索 |
[34:34] | – Did he just say… – The prison’s secure. | -他刚刚是说 -监狱搜查完毕 |
[34:36] | Holy shit. | 我去 |
[34:40] | No casualties? | 没有伤亡 |
[34:42] | We don’t have confirmation of that just yet. | 现在还不能确定 |
[34:45] | I need to make a call to the governor. | 我要给州长打个电话 |
[34:49] | I can’t believe it’s over. | 我简直不敢相信这结束了 |
[34:50] | What a fucking nightmare. | 真他妈是个噩梦 |
[34:56] | What’s going to happen to them now? | 她们之后会怎么样 |
[34:57] | Oh, Joe. | 乔 |
[35:00] | Your heart bleeds the way only a vagina should. | 只有阴道才会像你的心那么脆弱爱流血 |
[35:03] | Get a picture! | 拍个照吧 |
[35:09] | We love you, Flaritza! | 我们爱你们 弗娜丽萨小分队 |
[35:11] | We saw what they did to you! | 我们看到他们的所作所为了 |
[35:23] | Show us your tits! | 把奶子露出来 |
[35:27] | Flaritza! | 弗娜丽萨小分队 |
[35:29] | Leanne! Leanne! | 琳恩 琳恩 |
[35:31] | Ang. My mom’s here. | 安 我妈妈来了 |
[35:34] | Hi, Leanne’s mom! Nice bonnet! | 琳恩的妈妈 你好 帽子不错 |
[35:38] | I love you! I’m okay! | 我爱你 我没事 |
[35:40] | I’m a good person now! | 我现在是个好人了 |
[35:44] | I guess she would care if I die. | 我想我要是死了 她还是会在意的 |
[35:53] | Vinnie! Vinnie! Vinnie! Vinnie! | 维尼 维尼 维尼 维尼 |
[35:58] | Vinnie! | 维尼 |
[36:01] | – Vinnie! – Get your hands off her. She’s pregnant! | -维尼 -把手放开 她怀孕了 |
[36:05] | I’m so sorry I left you, Lorn. | 罗娜 真抱歉我离开了你 |
[36:07] | – You believe me now? – Yeah. You’re pregnant! | -你现在相信我了 -我相信 你怀孕了 |
[36:10] | I can’t believe you came back for me. | 我不敢相信你回来找我了 |
[36:12] | I’m never gonna leave you again, my little macaroni. | 我永远都不会离开你了 我的通心粉小可爱 |
[36:16] | I’m all in! | 我只爱你 |
[36:17] | I love you, Vincent Muccio! | 我爱你 维斯·穆乔 |
[36:19] | I love you, Lorna Morello Muccio! | 我爱你 罗娜·莫里洛·穆乔 |
[36:22] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[36:24] | I’ll wait for you! I love you! | 我会等你的 我爱你 |
[36:29] | Excuse me, I… I work at MCC. | 不好意思 我在世纪挑战公司工作 |
[36:31] | You have to get me out of here. | 你得把我弄出去 |
[36:33] | If you talk to Joe Caputo, he’ll– | 你去找乔·卡普托 他会… |
[36:34] | Yeah, I work at MCC too. Help me! Help me! | 我也在世纪挑战公司工作 帮帮我 |
[36:37] | Yeah, I work at MCC too. | 我也在世纪挑战公司工作 |
[36:38] | -I work for MCC. – Me too. | -我在世纪挑战公司工作 -我也是 |
[36:40] | -I work for MCC! -Work. MCC. | -我在世纪挑战公司工作 -世纪挑战公司 |
[36:42] | -No. No, no. – Me too! | -不 不 不 -我也是 |
[36:43] | One-oh-three, 104. | 一百零三 一百零四 |
[36:46] | – Are you fucking kidding me? – I’m sorry, sweetheart. | -你他妈在开玩笑吗 -抱歉 亲爱的 |
[36:50] | Wait a minute, did I say sorry? I meant go fuck yourself. | 等等 我说了抱歉 我的意思是去你妈的 |
[36:54] | Get those confused sometimes. | 有时搞不清这两句话 |
[37:13] | There’s been a big development at Litchfield Prison | 利奇菲尔德监狱暴乱有重大进展 |
[37:16] | as female prisoners have been escorted out… | 女囚犯们被押送出… |
[37:18] | Hey, Boo! Boo! Yes! You’re on TV! | 大嘣 大嘣 太棒了 你上电视了 |
[37:25] | Leanne? She’s a stupid bitch. | 琳恩 她就是个傻逼 |
[37:28] | You’re such a stupid bitch. | 你真是个傻逼 |
[37:32] | Close call. That was a close one. | 差一点 刚刚真是差一点 |
[37:36] | Nicky! | 妮琪 |
[37:39] | Oh, thank God! Where the hell have you been? | 感谢上帝 你们去哪了 |
[37:43] | Okay. Okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[37:47] | I had to make sure you’re okay, right? | 我需要确保你没事 |
[37:49] | Where’s Lorna? | 罗娜在哪里 |
[37:52] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[37:57] | I think so. Yeah. | 我觉得是吧 |
[38:00] | We got some refugees upstairs. | 楼上有些难民 |
[38:03] | Should we invite ’em down to the party? | 我们要请她们下来吗 |
[38:09] | Are you sure you don’t want some? | 你们真的不来一点吗 |
[38:12] | – Shit, I missed you. – You know, can’t blame you. | -该死 我真想念你 -不能怪你 |
[38:17] | I’m very missable. | 我就是这么让人想念 |
[38:21] | Uh, hello? | 喂 |
[38:25] | Man, don’t you be going all zombie on us now. | 你可别这个时候跟我们装僵尸 |
[38:28] | It ain’t like one of us always got to be crazy. | 又不是非要有个人在发疯 |
[38:31] | – I fucked it all up. – Man, no, you didn’t. | -我搞砸了这一切 -不 你没有 |
[38:34] | Yeah, I did, man. | 我有 |
[38:38] | I did. | 我有 |
[38:41] | You said it. | 你自己说的 |
[38:43] | Man, look at this mess. | 看这一团糟 |
[38:46] | They ain’t gonna give us nothing now. | 他们什么都不会给我们了 |
[38:50] | I failed her. | 我辜负了她 |
[38:52] | I’m so fucking stupid! | 我他妈太愚蠢了 |
[38:54] | Again… I’d like to point out how a good night’s rest | 我要再次强调 好好睡一觉 |
[38:59] | might solve a myriad of emotional issues. | 可以解决各种各样的情绪问题 |
[39:03] | You think your feelings are real, but they’re not. | 你以为你的感觉是真实的 但它们不是 |
[39:07] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[39:08] | It’s like… it’s like the sky is blue, right? | 就像 就像天是蓝的 对吧 |
[39:12] | But when there are clouds, you think it’s gray. | 但有乌云的时候 你以为天是灰的 |
[39:14] | But really, it’s still blue. | 但其实 天还是蓝的 |
[39:16] | It hasn’t changed. | 它没有变 |
[39:18] | It’s just covered with gray clouds passing by. | 它只是被飘过的乌云遮住了 |
[39:23] | Now, the clouds are your feelings. | 乌云就是你的感觉 |
[39:25] | The sky is how it really is. | 天空才是你真实的内心 |
[39:29] | Your clouds will pass by. You gonna… | 你心头的乌云会飘走的 你会… |
[39:33] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[39:35] | Yeah, I’m okay, but we ain’t gonna be. | 我没事 但我们就要有事了 |
[39:38] | There’s some real bad shit going down out there. | 外面情况非常不好 |
[39:42] | Fuck. | 操 |
[39:44] | …that we gotta get it built and that’s our priority… | 我们会优先建造这个 |
[39:47] | Rains come tonight, we’re gonna be screwed… | 但要是今晚下暴雨 我们就完了 |
[39:49] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[39:51] | All right, I just… There’s these little parasites | 满地都是寄生虫 |
[39:53] | or something that’s all over the floor and they’re killing ’em. | 或是其他什么虫子 让人非常难受 |
[39:56] | Oh, God! I didn’t see those. | 天哪 我刚刚没看见 |
[39:58] | All right, so what we’re trying to do | 好吧 那我们需要做的是 |
[40:00] | is we’re gonna set up, we can lash this together… | 把这个建起来 系到一起 |
[40:14] | Fuck. I can’t wait to have a nice juicy steak tonight. | 操 我等不及晚上吃一顿鲜美多汁的牛排了 |
[40:22] | We’re ten short. | 少了十个人 |
[40:24] | – What? – I’ve got all my guys counting. | -什么 -我让我的人都数了一遍 |
[40:26] | We’re consistently coming up ten short every count. | 每次都差十个人 |
[40:29] | Then you need to go back in and do another sweep. | 那你们应该进去再搜一遍 |
[40:35] | What the hell are you waiting for? Go. | 你他妈的还在等什么 去啊 |
[40:37] | Ma’am, my men scoured the place. Twice. | 女士 我们搜遍了整座监狱 两次 |
[40:40] | Wherever they are, they’re hiding strategically, | 不管她们藏在哪里 都是策略性的 |
[40:42] | which leads us to believe they plan to fight. | 因此我们认为她们在计划反抗 |
[40:44] | But where? | 可是在哪里呢 |
[40:47] | The pool. | 泳池 |
[40:49] | What? | 什么 |
[40:50] | There’s an old pool. Hasn’t been used in years. | 里面有个旧泳池 好多年没用了 |
[40:53] | I always said we should fill that fucking thing. | 我早就说要填掉那个破东西了 |
[40:55] | Yeah. But you never did, did you? | 你是说了 但你没填 不是吗 |
[40:58] | Neither did you. | 你不也没有 |
[41:00] | Can you tell us how to access it? | 你能告诉我们怎么进去吗 |
[41:06] | Yes. | 可以 |
[41:08] | We’ll need the governor | 我们需要州长 |
[41:09] | to sign off on possible casualties, ma’am. | 准许可能的伤亡 女士 |
[41:11] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[41:13] | We’ll do whatever we can to avoid them, | 我们会竭尽所能避免伤亡 |
[41:15] | but we have no idea what these inmates might be armed with | 但我们不知道那帮犯人有什么武器 |
[41:17] | and I will not send my men in there unarmed. | 我不会让我的人手无寸铁地进去 |
[41:20] | The governor will never sign off– | 州长永远都不会批准的 |
[41:21] | He already signed off this morning. | 他今天早上已经批准了 |
[41:27] | You tell him where the fucking pool is. | 你去告诉他那该死的泳池在哪里 |
[41:37] | – It’s you. – It’s me. | -是你 -是我 |
[41:39] | – Oh, my God. You found me. – I found you. | -天哪 你找我了 -我找到你了 |
[41:54] | I was, like, uh… | 我就 |
[41:55] | …sitting there and was, like, this noise was over… | 坐在那里 感觉外面没声音了 |
[41:57] | You think, maybe, we could put the gun down? | 你能先把枪放下吗 |
[41:59] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[42:09] | Do you wanna watch TV? | 你想看电视吗 |
[42:11] | Yeah. | 好 |
[42:13] | Sure. We could watch… | 当然 我们可以看… |
[42:56] | Y’all are fucking kidding with this shit, right? | 你这他妈是在和我开玩笑吧 |
[42:59] | Gloria, what’s happening out there? | 歌洛丽娅 外面怎么样了 |
[43:01] | They’re arresting everybody. | 他们逮捕了所有人 |
[43:03] | Dragging everyone away. It’s ugly. | 全拖了出去 场面很恶劣 |
[43:05] | I got some mattresses in the kiddie pool. | 小池子里有些床垫 |
[43:07] | They’ll make a good barrier, if we need ’em. | 应该是不错的防御 如果我们需要的话 |
[43:10] | Frogger! | 青蛙过河 |
[43:12] | See, that’s what we needed for her… | 这才是她需要的 |
[43:15] | a goddamn playground! | 一个游乐场 |
[43:22] | T, what are you… | T 你怎么了 |
[43:28] | Hey, don’t mind him. We’ll give him back. | 别管他 我们会把他送回去的 |
[43:31] | Just an obstacle we encountered along the way. | 不过是我们长征路上一点小小的阻碍 |
[43:36] | It’s your fault. | 这都是你的错 |
[43:39] | Taystee! | 美味姐 |
[43:47] | You! | 你 |
[43:50] | You’re the reason Poussey is gone. | 珀比是因为你才死的 |
[43:53] | T, don’t do this. | T 别这么做 |
[43:55] | They ain’t never gonna give us Bayley. | 他们永远都不会逮捕贝利了 |
[43:58] | But now I got you. | 但我抓到你了 |
[44:07] | Say something! | 说话啊 |
[44:11] | – Say something, God damn it. – I’m sorry. | -说话啊 他妈的 -我很抱歉 |
[44:18] | That’s all you got? | 就这句吗 |
[44:21] | You sorry? | 你很抱歉 |
[44:23] | You think this is gonna make you feel better? | 你觉得这样做就会让你好过一点吗 |
[44:25] | Go ahead, try it. | 那你就试试 |
[44:29] | But it won’t. | 但不会 |
[44:31] | I promise you that. I’ve been down this road. | 我向你保证 我试过 |
[44:36] | You don’t wanna be like me. | 你不想成为另一个我的 |
[44:41] | – You don’t wanna be like– – Shut up! | -你不会想成为 -闭嘴 |
[44:45] | Just trying to save your own damn life. | 你这么说只是为了保命而已 |
[45:04] | I miss her so much! | 我太想她了 |
[45:07] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[45:09] | I miss her so much! | 我太想她了 |
[45:19] | I got you. I got you, man. | 没事了 没事了 |
[45:23] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[45:24] | Red, what are you doing? | 红妈 你要干什么 |
[45:31] | Enough. | 够了 |
[45:38] | You walk out of here, yes? | 你会乖乖走出去的吧 |
[45:44] | You don’t touch anyone or anything. | 谁都别碰 什么都别碰 |
[45:56] | You go. | 你走吧 |
[47:11] | – The hell is going on here? – Nothing good. | -这是怎么回事 -准没好事 |
[47:22] | Where do you think they’re taking us? | 他们要把我们带去哪 |
[47:24] | Why aren’t they out here yet? | 她们怎么还不出来 |
[47:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[47:31] | Entrance should be 50 feet ahead on the left. | 入口应该就在前方十五米左侧 |
[47:33] | Targets assumed to be immediately inside. | 目标可能就在门后 |
[48:03] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[48:04] | – What now? – We sure as shit ain’t got enough guns. | -现在怎么办 -我们的枪肯定不够啊 |
[48:07] | What if we just start yelling? | 要是我们大声喊叫呢 |
[48:08] | I mean, they’ll hear us, right? | 他们能听到我们的吧 |
[48:09] | We’ll just yell that we surrender. | 我们就大喊投降 |
[48:11] | Little late for that. | 已经晚了 |
[48:13] | Would anyone else like a turn? | 有人想来一把吗 |
[48:15] | It’s like reality, only fake. | 这就跟真的一样 只不过是虚拟的 |
[48:18] | Goddamn, I wish I was high. | 该死 真希望我现在嗨了 |
[48:20] | Frieda, what do we do? | 费里达 我们怎么办 |
[48:25] | We keep our dignity. | 我们坚持自己的尊严 |
[48:40] | Move it up, ladies. Single file. | 往前走 女士们 排成一列 |
[48:43] | Seriously, what the fuck is happening? | 说真的 到底他妈的怎么回事 |
[48:46] | Maybe they’re sending us to Max? | 他们可能要把我们送去重刑监狱吧 |
[48:49] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[48:50] | They’ll see I don’t have paperwork | 那样他们就会发现没有我的文件或档案 |
[48:51] | or a record or anything then, right? | 什么都没有 是吧 |
[48:53] | It ain’t Max. | 不是去重刑监狱 |
[48:54] | There ain’t enough fucking space for all of us down there. | 那里没有那么多地方给我们住 |
[48:58] | I think I’m hyperventilating again. | 我好像又开始呼吸急促了 |
[49:01] | Yo, am I gonna go blind? | 我会瞎吗 |
[49:03] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[49:03] | – Yeah. Right. I don’t know. – Yo. You could fucking sue them. | -还好吗 不知道 -你可以告他们 |
[49:06] | Damn. No, no, no. We’re together. | 靠 不不不 我们是一起的 |
[49:08] | – You can write letters. – No. Letters? | -你们可以写信 -不要 写信 |
[49:10] | What are you talking about? No, where are we going? | 你在说什么 我们要去哪里 |
[49:12] | You think they’re gonna let any of you | 你觉得经过了这一切 |
[49:13] | back in there after all this? | 他们还会让你们回到那里吗 |
[49:28] | Don’t worry, pretty. One prison’s just like another, right? | 别担心 美人 监狱不都一样吗 |
[49:43] | Maritza! | 玛丽萨 |
[49:45] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[49:48] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[50:09] | Someone get a pulse on him. | 去个人摸摸他的脉搏 |
[50:11] | I didn’t mean to… | 我不是故意的 |
[50:17] | There’s no pulse. | 没有脉搏了 |
[50:18] | I did aim for the ceiling, sir. | 我真的是朝天开枪的 长官 |
[50:19] | He’s so tall and he caught us by surprise. | 他太高了 而且他出现得太突然了 |
[50:22] | Motherfuck. | 我操 |