时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously… | 前情回顾… |
[00:03] | We were in Scotland on our second honeymoon. | 当时我们在苏格兰第二次度蜜月 |
[00:05] | This is a pattern I’ve not seen before. | 我从未见过这样的手相 |
[00:07] | The marriage line’s divided. | 婚姻线分开了 |
[00:09] | The life line’s forked. | 生命线分叉了 |
[00:11] | Where will we be watching the spectacle? | 我们去哪观看这奇观 |
[00:14] | There is a place called Craigh Na Dun. | 一个叫克雷尼顿的地方 |
[00:16] | There is a local group who used to observe rituals there. | 现在依然有当地人在那举行仪式 |
[00:26] | – You’re not Frank. – No, madam, I am not. | -你不是弗兰克 -是的 女士 我不是 |
[00:31] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[00:32] | Claire Beauchamp. I’m a nurse. | 克莱尔·比彻姆 我是护士 |
[00:36] | Thank you, Sassenach. Truly. | 谢谢你 英格兰人 真的 |
[00:39] | As much as my rational mind rebelled against the idea, | 虽然我的理性思维反抗着这一想法 |
[00:42] | I knew in my heart I was no longer in the 20th century. | 但我心里知道 我离开了20世纪 |
[02:50] | The last time I was here, | 上次我来这里 |
[02:51] | Frank and I simply took the car. | 是跟弗兰克一起乘车来的 |
[02:54] | But after spending two days and nights | 但是骑马骑了 |
[02:56] | jolting along on a horse, | 两天两夜之后 |
[02:58] | I knew I’d never find my way back, | 我知道我永远也找不到回去的路 |
[03:00] | not unless I convinced these people | 除非我说服这些人 |
[03:02] | to help me in some way. | 用什么方法帮我 |
[03:04] | Dougal, you’re back early, man. | 杜格尔 你们早回来了 兄弟 |
[03:06] | We hadna thought to see ye before the gathering. | 我们还以为集会前见不到你们呢 |
[03:07] | Aye, well, we’ve had some luck | 是啊 我们靠了点运气吧 |
[03:09] | some good, some bad. | 有好运 也有霉运 |
[03:12] | Rupert, ye great fat fart, | 鲁珀特 你个死胖子 |
[03:14] | what have you done to my Peggy now? | 你对我们家佩吉都干了什么 |
[03:16] | Did I not tell you to tighten her girth? | 我不是让你拴紧她的肚带吗 |
[03:18] | Let me be, old rat. | 别唠叨了 糟老头子 |
[03:20] | I been riding all night, | 我骑马骑了一整夜 |
[03:21] | and I don’t need you squalling in my ear. | 不需要你来在我耳朵边上叽叽喳喳烦人 |
[03:23] | Did ye never even look at her hooves? | 你是不是从没看过她的蹄子 |
[03:25] | You canna expect any beast to carry around | 如果不照顾好这个可怜家伙的脚的话 |
[03:27] | something that weighs as much as you | 以后就别指望它 |
[03:29] | without taking care of the poor creature’s feet. | 驮着你这样重的东西四处走了 |
[03:31] | Like a cow riding a mouse. | 就像一头大奶牛骑着一只小老鼠 |
[03:33] | Shut yer hole. | 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[03:44] | Rupert, m’dear! | 亲爱的鲁珀特 |
[03:46] | How good to see ye! | 见到你真是太好了 |
[03:48] | Oh, my dear. | 亲爱的 |
[03:54] | Ye’ll all be needing breakfast, I reckon. | 我想你们都很想吃早饭吧 |
[03:57] | Plenty in the kitchen. | 厨房里有的是 |
[03:59] | Away in, and feed yerselves. | 你们快进去吃吧 |
[04:05] | Murtagh, you look and smell | 穆塔夫 你怎么看起来闻起来 |
[04:08] | like a rat that’s been dragged through sheep dung. | 都像是老鼠刚被人从羊粪里拽出来啊 |
[04:12] | Gi’ us a kiss, then. | 那就快来给我亲一亲吧 |
[04:14] | – Oh, no! – A kiss, then! | -别过来 -来亲亲 |
[04:23] | And what do we have here? | 这是谁啊 |
[04:32] | Claire Beauchamp, Mistress Fitzgibbons. | 这是克莱尔·比彻姆 这是菲茨吉本斯太太 |
[04:39] | Murtagh found her, | 穆塔夫发现的她 |
[04:42] | and Dougal said we must bring her along with us, so– | 杜格尔说我们必须带上她 所以… |
[04:45] | So. | 这样啊 |
[04:48] | Well… | 你叫 |
[04:52] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[04:59] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[05:00] | We shall find you something to eat, | 我们去给你找点吃的 |
[05:02] | something to wear that’s a bit more… | 找点穿着更… |
[05:05] | Well, a bit more. | 布料更多的 |
[05:08] | Well, what about him? | 那他呢 |
[05:11] | I can fend for myself. | 我可以自己照顾自己 |
[05:12] | No, you’re hurt. He was shot yesterday. | 不 你受伤了 昨天他中枪了 |
[05:16] | – I’ll be fine. – No, you won’t. | -我没事 -怎么没事 |
[05:20] | I bandaged his shoulder, | 是我帮他包扎的肩膀 |
[05:21] | but I wasn’t able to clean it or dress it properly. | 但是当时没能适当地清理伤口 |
[05:23] | I must tend to it before it gets infected. | 我得在伤口感染前好好处理一下 |
[05:28] | I mean, inflamed. | 我是说发炎红肿前 |
[05:31] | You know, with– with fever and swelling. | 就是 发烧和肿胀 |
[05:34] | Oh, aye. | 明白 |
[05:36] | I ken fine what ye mean. | 我明白你的意思 |
[05:40] | But do you mean to say you know what to do for that? | 你的意思是说你知道怎么做吗 |
[05:46] | Are ye a charmer, then? | 你是个巫士吗 |
[05:49] | A Beaton? | 比顿家族的人 |
[05:52] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[05:55] | Jamie. | 杰米 |
[05:57] | Ye heard the lady. | 你听到这位女士的话了 |
[05:59] | Ye need tending. | 你需要人照顾 |
[06:01] | This way. | 这边来 |
[06:05] | Let’s get you out of the rain. | 我们到屋里来 |
[06:26] | As you asked, garlic and witch hazel to boil the rags. | 如你所说 用大蒜和金缕梅把布料煮一煮 |
[06:29] | I also brought you comfrey and cherry bark for the pain. | 我还带来了止痛用的紫草和樱桃树皮 |
[06:33] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[06:36] | Call out if you need anything else. | 还需要别的尽管找我 |
[06:42] | I will. Thank you, Ms. Fitzgibbons. | 我会的 谢谢你 菲茨吉本斯女士 |
[06:44] | Everybody calls me Mrs. Fitz. | 大家都叫我菲茨太太 |
[06:48] | You may also. | 你也可以这么叫 |
[07:18] | The Redcoats. | 英格兰军人 |
[07:21] | Flogged me twice in the space of a week. | 在一周内鞭打过我两次 |
[07:25] | They’d have done it twice the same day, I expect, | 我看他们甚至会一天打我两次 |
[07:27] | were they not afraid of killing me. | 如果不是怕把我打死 |
[07:30] | There’s no joy in flogging a dead man. | 鞭打死人又没什么乐趣可言 |
[07:34] | I shouldn’t think anyone would do such a thing for joy. | 竟然有人以取乐为由做出这种事 |
[07:36] | Hmph, well, | 呵呵 |
[07:38] | if Randall was not precisely joyous, | 如果兰德尔不算高兴 |
[07:40] | he was at least very pleased with himself. | 那他至少也是很得意的吧 |
[07:44] | Clumsy. It’ll have to be boiled again. | 我太笨了 又得重新煮一煮了 |
[07:54] | Why were you flogged? | 他们为什么鞭打你 |
[07:58] | Hmm, well, the first time was escaping Fort William. | 首先是因为我从威廉堡出逃 |
[08:03] | And the second was theft. | 其次因为我偷东西了 |
[08:05] | Or at least, that’s what the charge sheet read. | 至少案件记录上是这么写的 |
[08:09] | Why were you escaping in the first place? | 那开始你为什么要出逃呢 |
[08:13] | They were holding me prisoner. | 我是他们的犯人 |
[08:15] | I gathered that. | 这我想到了 |
[08:19] | Why? On what charge? | 为什么 什么罪名 |
[08:23] | Oh, that. I think it was, um… | 这个啊 好像是… |
[08:26] | obstruction. | 妨碍罪 |
[08:28] | Obstruction? What’s that? | 什么叫妨碍罪 |
[08:30] | It doesn’t sound like a serious crime. | 听起来不像什么严重的罪名 |
[08:32] | Ah, well, | 那个嘛… |
[08:35] | I suppose it’s whatever the English say it is. | 欲加之罪 何患无辞 |
[08:42] | Aye, it was near to four years ago now. | 大概是四年前的事儿了 |
[08:49] | They put a levy on all the land-holders in the county, | 他们对全国的土地所有者征税 |
[08:52] | sent out small parties of soldiers | 并派出一小队士兵 |
[08:56] | collecting food, horses for transport, and suchlike. | 收集食物 马匹 诸如此类的 |
[09:01] | Aye, it was one day in October, | 十月里的一天 |
[09:03] | Captain Randall came along to our place. | 兰德尔队长来到了我们这里 |
[09:09] | My father was away. | 我父亲当时不在家 |
[09:11] | He’d gone to a funeral. | 去参加葬礼了 |
[09:15] | I was up in the fields when I heard shouting. | 我听见叫声的时候正在地里干活 |
[09:18] | No! | 不 |
[09:19] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[09:25] | Jenny! | 珍妮 |
[09:28] | Jenny, run! | 珍妮快跑 |
[09:39] | Consider yourself carefully. | 自己好好考虑下吧 |
[09:54] | I surrender to you, sir. | 我投降 长官 |
[09:58] | Now–now let my sister be. | 你放开我妹妹吧 |
[10:02] | Your sister? | 你妹妹 |
[10:04] | That’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[10:19] | She’s, uh, she’s bonny. | 她…很漂亮 |
[10:23] | I’ll take a closer look. | 我仔细看看 |
[10:27] | No! | 不 |
[10:29] | No! | 不 |
[10:34] | No! | 不 |
[10:36] | Bring his head up. | 把他的头抬起来 |
[10:45] | He wanted to send a message. | 他想给我传达信息 |
[10:49] | This is what you get when you fight back | 你反抗英格兰人 |
[10:51] | against the English. | 就是这种下场 |
[11:28] | You care to see more? | 你是要继续看呢 |
[11:30] | Or would you rather go into the house | 还是跟我进屋 |
[11:31] | and offer me better entertainment? | 给我提供更好的娱乐呢 |
[11:33] | Don’t go with him. | 别跟他走 |
[11:35] | Even if he slits my throat right before your eyes. | 即使他当你面割开我的喉咙 |
[11:51] | So… | 就这样… |
[11:55] | She went with him. | 她跟他走了 |
[12:00] | She thought he’d kill me, and, ah… | 她以为他会杀了我 |
[12:02] | perhaps she was right. | 也许她没错 |
[12:05] | After that, I dinna ken what happened. | 之后的事儿我便不得而知了 |
[12:08] | When I woke up, I was trussed up in the wagon | 我醒来的时候 发现自己被绑在一辆马车上 |
[12:11] | with the chickens, jolting down the road to Fort William. | 车上都是鸡 摇摇晃晃地驶向威廉堡 |
[12:14] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[12:15] | That must have been terrible for you. | 你一定很不好过吧 |
[12:18] | Oh, aye. | 是啊 |
[12:20] | Chickens are very poor company. | 鸡群可不好相处 |
[12:26] | Don’t do that. | 别动 |
[12:28] | I’m going to strap that arm to your side. | 我要把你的手臂固定在腰间 |
[12:33] | Just hold still. | 不要动 |
[12:43] | You’re a kind woman | 你是个很会照顾人的 |
[12:45] | with a good touch. | 善良女人 |
[12:52] | Your husband is a lucky man. | 你丈夫很幸运 |
[13:04] | My husband. | 我丈夫 |
[13:06] | What was Frank going through? | 弗兰克正经历着什么 |
[13:10] | His wife disappears without a trace, | 他的妻子消失得无影无踪 |
[13:13] | without a word, without explanation. | 不曾留下一句话 一个解释 |
[13:16] | Fears would prey on him. | 他会觉得十分恐惧 |
[13:19] | Perhaps I was abducted. Perhaps I was dead. | 他可能以为我被诱拐了 或者死了 |
[13:22] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[13:23] | Perhaps, worst of all, | 也许是最最可怕的 |
[13:25] | I had left him for another man. | 我为了另一个男人离开了他 |
[13:27] | Mrs. Randall? | 兰德尔太太 |
[13:30] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[13:35] | Mistress. | 女士 |
[13:38] | Mrs. Beauchamp, what’s wrong? | 比彻姆太太 你怎么了 |
[13:43] | I’m fine. | 没事儿 |
[13:47] | I was just thinking about my husband. | 就是想起了我丈夫 |
[13:55] | Lass… | 姑娘… |
[13:58] | Is he not alive? | 他不在了吗 |
[14:04] | No, actually. | 算是吧 |
[14:08] | He’s not alive. | 他不在了 |
[14:20] | Therhh. Do not cry. | 别哭了 |
[14:24] | – No. – Shh. | -不 -不哭了 |
[14:42] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to. | 抱歉 我不是故意的 |
[14:52] | You need not be scared of me. | 不用怕我 |
[14:55] | Nor anyone else here, | 只要我在你身边 |
[14:58] | so long as I’m with ye. | 你也不用怕这里的任何一个人 |
[15:02] | When you’re not with me? | 如果你不在我身边呢 |
[15:06] | Just never forget that you’re English | 即使你身处人们对英格兰人怀有敌意的地方 |
[15:09] | in a place where that’s not a pretty thing to be. | 也不要忘了自己是英格兰人 |
[15:17] | Thank you, I will. | 谢谢你 我会的 |
[15:19] | Watch yourself. | 自己小心点儿 |
[15:25] | Now, you sleep a bit. | 你去睡会儿吧 |
[15:27] | You’re worn out. | 都累坏了 |
[15:32] | Likely someone will want to speak to you before too long. | 也许一会儿会有人来找你谈话 |
[15:38] | I suppose you’re right. | 我想你说得对 |
[15:57] | You must get up now! Come along! | 起床 快出来 |
[16:00] | Up with ye! | 快起床 |
[16:06] | You slept the whole day. ’tis near 5:00. | 你睡了一整天了 已经快5点了 |
[16:14] | I’ve some hot broth for ye by the fire. | 我给你准备了些热肉汤放在火炉旁了 |
[16:21] | Rouse yourself. | 快醒醒 |
[16:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:47] | Come along. | 过来 |
[16:55] | What kind of corset is that? | 这是什么束身衣 |
[16:59] | Um, it’s a brassiere. | 这是胸罩 |
[17:04] | It’s from France. | 法国货 |
[17:29] | Good and tight. | 绑紧点 |
[17:56] | There. | 好了 |
[17:58] | Now you’re ready to be taken to himself. | 现在可以带你去见他了 |
[18:23] | If I was going to survive, | 如果我想活下去 |
[18:25] | I needed to acclimatize myself as quickly as possible. | 我必须尽快适应这里 |
[18:29] | I knew where I was, but when? | 我知道我在哪 但这是什么年代 |
[18:32] | From the clothes and weapons alone, | 单从衣物和武器上来看 |
[18:34] | I knew it was most likely the 18th century. | 很有可能是在18世纪 |
[18:43] | 1743. | 1743年 |
[18:45] | Scotland is definitely part of Great Britain. | 苏格兰绝对属于大不列颠 |
[18:48] | I see you’ve met some of my friends. | 看来你见过我的朋友了 |
[18:53] | Forgive me for helping myself. | 抱歉私自动你的东西了 |
[19:07] | Some old comrades… | 老朋友 |
[19:10] | some new acquaintances | 新伙伴 |
[19:12] | yet to make their secrets known… | 虽然还不完全彼此了解 |
[19:15] | but all friends nonetheless. | 但都是我们的好朋友 |
[19:18] | I welcome ye, mistress. | 欢迎你 女士 |
[19:20] | My name is Colum Ban Campbell Mackenzie, | 我叫卡伦·班·坎贝尔·麦肯齐 |
[19:24] | Laird of this castle. | 这座城堡的领主 |
[19:27] | Please. | 请坐 |
[19:34] | Seventeen forty-three, | 1743年 |
[19:36] | decades before the American Revolution. | 在美国革命爆发很多年前 |
[19:38] | England and France are at war again. | 英法之间重燃战火 |
[19:41] | One of the Hanover Kings is on the throne. | 当时的王位属于汉诺威家族 |
[19:44] | But which one? | 但具体是哪一位 |
[19:50] | It was my understanding | 据我了解 |
[19:51] | that my brother and his men found you | 我的弟弟和他的手下发现你时 |
[19:54] | in some apparent distress. | 你正身陷某种困境 |
[19:57] | “Apparent”? | 困境 |
[20:00] | I was attacked and nearly raped by one of the soldiers | 我被袭击 还险些被一名效忠于乔治二世的 |
[20:02] | of King George II. | 士兵强奸 |
[20:06] | And other than this, uh, this near rape, | 除了险些被强奸 |
[20:10] | you suffered no further molestation? | 你还受到其他伤害了吗 |
[20:13] | No. | 没有 |
[20:15] | Please extend my gratitude to your brother | 请代我向你弟弟致谢 |
[20:17] | for his kind escort. | 感谢他护送我至此 |
[20:23] | I will, of course, need to arrange transport | 当然我还希望能尽快 |
[20:25] | back to Inverness as soon as possible. | 送我回因弗内斯 |
[20:30] | I’m sure something can be arranged. | 我会为你安排 |
[20:33] | But I do myself wish to know | 但我冒昧问一句 |
[20:36] | how exactly a lady such as yourself | 像你这样的女士 |
[20:40] | came to be wandering about in the woods, | 怎么会只着内衣 |
[20:42] | dressed in nothing but her shift. | 在树林里游荡呢 |
[20:45] | It’s interesting. | 有意思的是 |
[20:46] | I took a course in withstanding interrogation | 作为军官培训的一部分 |
[20:48] | as part of officer training, | 我上过传授如何接受审讯的课程 |
[20:49] | and the basic principle was | 基本原理就是 |
[20:50] | that you stick to the truth as much as humanly possible, | 你尽可能地讲述事实 |
[20:54] | only altering those details that have to be kept secret. | 只篡改你需要保密的细节 |
[20:56] | I am a widowed lady from Oxfordshire. | 我来自牛津郡 已丧偶 |
[21:00] | I was traveling with a manservant | 我在一位男仆的陪同下 |
[21:02] | to distant relatives in France, | 去投奔在法国的远亲 |
[21:04] | and we were set upon by highwaymen. | 在途中我们被强盗袭击 |
[21:07] | While I managed to escape the bandits, | 我有幸能逃离强盗的魔掌 |
[21:10] | I was forced to abandon my horse and property. | 但必须抛下我的马和财产 |
[21:13] | While wandering through the woods, | 当我只身在树林中徘徊时 |
[21:16] | I was suddenly attacked by Captain Jack Randall. | 突然被杰克·兰德尔队长袭击 |
[21:19] | I believe you know of him. | 相信你肯定认识他 |
[21:24] | It was during this unpleasant encounter | 正是因此次遭遇 |
[21:28] | that I was relieved of my clothes. | 我才丢失了衣物 |
[21:32] | It’s true that Captain Randall | 兰德尔队长确实 |
[21:35] | has a certain reputation. | 名声不好 |
[21:39] | But he is an officer. A gentleman. | 但他是名军官 是位绅士 |
[21:44] | And you’re saying that a man bearing the king’s commission | 而你说他是国王的手下 |
[21:48] | decided to rape a stray lady traveler | 却平白无故地想要强奸一位 |
[21:51] | he came upon in the woods, for no good reason. | 他在森林里碰上的迷路女士 |
[21:56] | Is there ever a good reason for rape, | 难道强奸还会事出有因吗 |
[21:59] | Master Mackenzie? | 麦肯齐老爷 |
[22:02] | I beg your forgiveness, madam. | 请恕我无礼 女士 |
[22:07] | An unfortunate turn of phrase on my part. | 是我措辞不当 |
[22:11] | Not at all. | 没关系 |
[22:14] | I believe we were discussing my transport | 刚才我们是在讨论送我回 |
[22:17] | back to Inverness. | 因弗内斯的事 |
[22:20] | Aye. | 没错 |
[22:22] | A tinker by the name of Sean Petrie, | 有个叫肖恩·皮特里的修锅匠 |
[22:26] | he will be here Saturday next. | 下周六会来这里 |
[22:28] | He stops at Leoch on his way to Inverness once a month, | 每个月他都会经由里奥克去往因弗内斯 |
[22:32] | and he often has room for one or two passengers. | 通常他都能载上一到两位乘客 |
[22:38] | Saturday next? Forgive me. | 下周六 恕我愚钝 |
[22:41] | I’ve lost track in all the confusion. | 因之前的混乱我有些记不清日子 |
[22:44] | Oh, not at all. Five days from now. | 勿需致歉 是五天之后 |
[22:52] | Meanwhile… | 同时 |
[22:57] | I offer you the hospitality of our humble home. | 欢迎你在寒舍小住 |
[23:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:09] | Five days. | 五天 |
[23:11] | Five days, and I would be back on the road to Inverness, | 五天之后 我会踏上返回因弗内斯之旅 |
[23:13] | and then back to the stones atop Craigh Na Dun, | 然后回到克雷尼顿的巨石处 |
[23:16] | and hopefully back home. | 希望能顺利回家 |
[23:21] | I did know something of this era | 我确实对此时期有所了解 |
[23:24] | the politics, the people, their dress. | 这时的政治 人民和他们的着装 |
[23:27] | Even some of their customs and colloquialisms were familiar. | 甚至连他们的风俗和方言倍感亲切 |
[23:32] | But it was all secondhand knowledge, | 但这都是二手知识 |
[23:34] | acquired from books, museums, paintings. | 从书本 博物馆和画作中习得 |
[23:38] | It was like landing on an alien world | 这就好比来到了一个 |
[23:40] | you’d only glimpsed through a telescope. | 你只通过望远镜观察过的外星世界 |
[23:49] | Aye, lads. | 好了 小子们 |
[23:51] | Well, two against one, hey? That’s not fair. | 二对一吗 这可不公平 |
[23:53] | How about two against two? | 二对二怎么样 |
[23:55] | Where you going? | 你们要去哪儿 |
[23:57] | What about you? One on one, come on, Hamish. | 那你呢 一对一 来吧 哈米什 |
[23:59] | Show us your moves. | 让我们见识下你的能耐 |
[24:00] | Oh, that’s it, good lad. | 不错 好孩子 |
[24:01] | Oh, very good. | 很不错 |
[24:03] | Oh, very quick. Oh! | 出手很快 |
[24:05] | Oh, come on. Oh! | 来吧 |
[24:07] | Oh, no, no, you wouldna kill an unarmed… | 不 不要 你不能杀手无寸铁的 |
[24:08] | Man! Oh, no! | 天啊 不要 |
[24:11] | But he’s not dead! | 但他还没死 |
[24:12] | Ah, I’ve got ye! I’ve got ye! | 我抓住你了 抓住你了 |
[24:16] | But then you begin to wonder | 但之后你会不禁会想 |
[24:18] | if maybe life on this alien world | 也许这个外星世界的生活 |
[24:20] | is not so different after all. | 跟原来的世界并无两样 |
[25:48] | Allow me. | 我来吧 |
[25:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:05] | May I present my wife, Letitia? | 这位是我妻子 利蒂希娅 |
[26:07] | Letitia, Mrs. Claire Beauchamp, | 利蒂希娅 这位是牛津郡来的 |
[26:09] | an English lady of Oxfordshire. | 英格兰人克莱尔·比彻姆太太 |
[26:12] | A pleasure to meet ye. | 幸会 |
[26:13] | The pleasure’s mine. | 彼此彼此 |
[26:15] | I trust Mrs. Fitzgibbons found you comfortable lodgings? | 相信菲茨吉本斯太太给你安排了舒适住处吧 |
[26:19] | Very. She’s a wonder. | 非常舒适 她是个好人 |
[26:21] | The wonder is how she manages to bake bannocks such as these | 她好在能用我们厨房里的那些破烤炉 |
[26:25] | with the poor ovens we have in the kitchens. | 做出这些美味的烤饼 |
[26:41] | Why “Beech-ham”? | 为什么是”比彻姆” |
[26:45] | I beg your pardon? | 您说什么 |
[26:46] | I was wondering why you call yourself Claire “Beech-ham.” | 我好奇你为什么叫自己”克莱尔·比彻姆” |
[26:51] | It’s my name. | 这是我的名字 |
[26:53] | Aye, but if your family hail from France, | 对 但如果你家族来自法国 |
[26:56] | would it not be more properly “Bo-cham”? | 叫”博夏姆”才更妥当吧 |
[27:03] | Well, | 是这样 |
[27:05] | the ties we have to France are old, | 我们家的法国血统久远 |
[27:07] | but not close. | 但不近 |
[27:10] | At some point, I suspect an ancestor | 我猜有位先祖或许在某时 |
[27:12] | decided to adopt the English style. | 决定接受英国同化 |
[27:17] | And what part of France do your folk come from, exactly? | 你家人具体是来自法国哪一位置 |
[27:22] | The relatives I have are from the north, near Compiegne. | 法国北部 贡比涅附近 |
[27:27] | Compiegne. | 贡比涅 |
[27:33] | I trust Mr. Mactavish is feeling better. | 相信麦克塔维什先生恢复不少了 |
[27:36] | Mr. Mactavish? | 麦克塔维什先生吗 |
[27:38] | She means young Jamie. | 她是说杰米 |
[27:39] | Jamie? Why? | 杰米 为什么 |
[27:41] | Whatever is the matter with the lad? | 跟他有什么关系 |
[27:43] | Naught but a scratch, my dear. | 没什么关系 亲爱的 |
[27:46] | Where is he, though, Dougal? | 他现在在哪 杜格尔 |
[27:47] | I sent him to the stables to help auld Alec with the horses. | 我派他去马厩帮老亚力克喂马了 |
[27:51] | The stables? | 马厩吗 |
[27:52] | Best place for him under the circumstances. | 他现在只适合去那里 |
[27:55] | Dinna want him inside the walls. | 不想留他在城里 |
[27:58] | But… it’s yours to choose, | 但… 还是听你的 |
[28:04] | if you don’t agree with my orders. | 如果你不同意我的决定 |
[28:09] | I reckon he’ll do well enough there. | 他在那挺好 |
[28:11] | Bring us a bottle of the Rhenish. | 再上一瓶莱茵白葡萄酒 |
[28:19] | Oh, now, you won’t find this in Oxfordshire. | 来吧 这酒你在牛津郡可喝不到 |
[28:30] | Are ye bound for Compiegne, then? | 你是贡比涅来的 对吗 |
[28:33] | Compiegne, uh, yes. | 贡比涅 是 |
[28:41] | Ahh. It’s a lovely city, wouldn’t you agree? | 那里很漂亮 你觉得呢 |
[28:45] | In truth, I-I wouldn’t know, | 实际上 我不知道 |
[28:47] | having never been there myself. | 没有亲自去过 |
[28:50] | First visit? | 第一次来吗 |
[28:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:56] | And will you be staying with family? | 你会和家人住一起吗 |
[29:00] | Distant family. | 是远亲 |
[29:02] | Never met them? | 从来没见过吗 |
[29:06] | No. But I look forward to it, though. | 是的 不过我很期待 |
[29:09] | A joyous occasion, I imagine. | 我猜一定很高兴 |
[29:14] | One can only hope. | 但愿吧 |
[29:24] | Hello. | 你好 |
[29:26] | My name is Claire. | 我叫克莱尔 |
[29:30] | Go on, then. Give her your name. | 说呀 告诉她你叫什么 |
[29:33] | Hamish. | 哈米什 |
[29:34] | Oh, it’s a pleasure to meet you, Hamish. | 幸会呀 哈米什 |
[29:36] | I saw you playing earlier today in the courtyard with your father. | 我早先看到你在庭院里和你父亲玩 |
[29:40] | With my father? | 我父亲吗 |
[29:41] | Yes, surely you remember, Dougal. | 是的 你肯定记得 杜格尔 |
[29:43] | you were swinging him around. | 你还抱着他转圈呢 |
[29:58] | I’m sorry, I… | 抱歉 我… |
[30:02] | appear to have made an error. | 似乎弄错了 |
[30:04] | I’m the son and heir of Colum Mackenzie. | 我是卡伦·麦肯齐的儿子和继承人 |
[30:06] | Indeed you are. | 没错 |
[30:18] | I’m afraid the rigors of the past few days | 恐怕前几天的路途 |
[30:21] | have been catching up with me. | 让我受了凉 |
[30:25] | If you’ll excuse me, I… | 如果您不介意 我… |
[30:28] | think I shall retire early tonight. | 今晚先告辞了 |
[30:35] | A good night to ye, then… | 祝你晚安 |
[30:39] | Mrs. “Beech-ham.” | “比彻姆”太太 |
[30:57] | Frank would have laughed and said | 弗兰克会笑着说 |
[30:59] | I fell for the oldest trick in the book | 我居然中了 |
[31:01] | ply the subject with food and drink, | 书里最老套的 |
[31:03] | but all the while continuing the interrogation. | 鸿门宴之计 |
[31:06] | I would have to be more careful if I were to | 如果想平安度过后面五天 |
[31:09] | survive the next five days. | 我一定要多加小心 |
[31:31] | You missed breakfast. | 你错过了早餐 |
[31:36] | Still some porridge. | 还剩些粥 |
[31:39] | Warm it for ye? | 帮你热下吧 |
[31:41] | No. | 不用了 |
[31:42] | I, uh, I was thinking I should change the bandage | 我在想该帮麦克塔维什先生的 |
[31:45] | on Mr. Mactavish’s shoulder. | 肩伤换绷带了 |
[31:48] | Jamie. | 杰米 |
[31:53] | Where would I find the stables? | 马厩在哪里 |
[31:55] | Top of the meadow. | 草地尽头 |
[31:58] | To the east. | 向东走 |
[32:33] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:05] | I’m so sorry about that. | 真对不起 |
[33:13] | She’s just a girl with spirit is all. | 她只是个有个性的姑娘 |
[33:18] | That’s always a good thing. | 那是好事 |
[33:22] | What can I do for you, Mistress Beauchamp? | 有什么能帮你吗 比彻姆女士 |
[33:25] | It’s what I can do for you. | 是我帮你 |
[33:27] | Some fresh bandages and some lunch. | 我拿了新绷带和午饭来 |
[33:31] | Aye. | 好吧 |
[33:40] | Quite the appetite. | 胃口真好 |
[33:42] | I should think you’d eat grass if there was nothing else. | 我觉得没东西了你连草都会吃 |
[33:45] | I have. | 我吃过 |
[33:47] | Doesna taste bad, but it’s not very filling. | 味道还行 但填不饱肚子 |
[33:51] | You’ve actually eaten grass? | 你真的吃过草吗 |
[33:56] | The winter. | 在冬天 |
[33:59] | Year before last. | 前年 |
[34:01] | I was living rough, you know, | 那时候我日子不好过 |
[34:02] | in the woods wi’ a group of lads, | 我们一群人躲在森林里 |
[34:04] | raiding cattle. | 袭击牛群 |
[34:05] | We’d had poor luck for a week and more | 我们一周多都运气不好 |
[34:10] | and no food amongst us left. | 没有食物了 |
[34:15] | One might ask why you were raiding cattle | 有人也许会问 你为什么要袭击牛群 |
[34:17] | and living the life of a thief | 过着小偷的生活 |
[34:19] | instead of tending to your own farm. | 而不是自己打理农场 |
[34:25] | There was a price on my head. | 有人悬赏要我的头 |
[34:28] | 10 pounds sterling. | 十英镑 |
[34:30] | A farmer’s whole year in these parts. | 是这些地方的农民一年的收入 |
[34:36] | Seems excessive for a single escaped prisoner. | 对于一名逃犯而言 这赏金有些过分啊 |
[34:41] | No, not for escape. | 不是因为越狱 |
[34:44] | For murder. | 而是因为谋杀 |
[34:47] | But I didn’t actually kill the man I’m wanted for. | 但我其实没杀死那个人 |
[34:53] | You’re a very complicated man, Mr. Mactavish. | 你是个很复杂的人 麦克塔维什先生 |
[34:56] | Nay. | 不是啦 |
[34:59] | Nay, it’s a simple story, really. | 不 这真的是个简单的故事 |
[35:03] | I told you what happened to me at Fort William. | 我告诉过你我在威廉堡遇到的事 |
[35:07] | I could hardly move for a day or two | 我第二次被鞭打后 |
[35:09] | after I’d been flogged the second time. | 一两天都没法动弹 |
[35:12] | And I had fever from the wounds. | 然后我的伤口发烧了 |
[35:14] | Once I could stand again, though, some | 但是 我能站起来后 一些 |
[35:18] | some friends made shift to get me out of the camp | 一些朋友想尽办法把我弄出营地 |
[35:21] | by means I’d best not go into. | 那些方法我可不愿意采用 |
[35:26] | And there was some ruckus as we left, | 我们离开时 发生了骚乱 |
[35:31] | and a Redcoat was shot. | 一名英格兰军人中枪了 |
[35:35] | Not by you. | 不是你开的枪 |
[35:37] | To tell you the truth, | 告诉你实话吧 |
[35:40] | I was too weak to do more than hang onto the horse. | 我太虚弱了 只能勉强上马 别的事都没法做 |
[35:44] | Four years ago now. | 距今四年了 |
[35:46] | More like an old dream, but… | 更像是个以前的梦 但是… |
[35:50] | there it is. | 就这样啦 |
[35:56] | I take it your real name’s not Mr. Mactavish. | 我猜你的真名不是麦克塔维什先生吧 |
[36:00] | No. | 不 |
[36:03] | No, it’s not. | 不是 |
[36:05] | A nom de guerre, as it were. | 这是个假名 |
[36:10] | If you like. | 如果你想这么说 |
[36:14] | You know, it’s valuable information, that. | 这可是重要情报 |
[36:18] | You know, I– | 我… |
[36:20] | I doubt there are informers in the castle itself, | 我觉得城堡里可能没有密探 |
[36:23] | but, you know, there might be some about the countryside | 但是 农村可能有些人 |
[36:26] | be glad enough to earn a few pennies | 很乐意告诉英格兰军人我在哪里 |
[36:28] | by letting the English know where I was, | 以此来赚一些钱 |
[36:31] | did they know I as a wanted man. | 他们知道我是个通缉犯 |
[36:37] | Does Colum know? | 卡伦知道吗 |
[36:38] | That I’m an outlaw? | 我是逃犯吗 |
[36:42] | Aye, aye, Colum knows. | 是的 卡伦知道 |
[36:46] | And Dougal. | 杜格尔也知道 |
[36:48] | But they’re uncles on my mother’s side. | 但他们是我母亲这边的舅舅 |
[36:53] | Now I know. | 现在我知道了 |
[36:56] | Why did you tell me? | 你为什么告诉我 |
[37:00] | You asked. | 你问了啊 |
[37:04] | That’s no answer. | 这可不是回答 |
[37:06] | You could have lied | 你可以撒谎 |
[37:08] | or told me it was none of my business. | 或者告诉我这不关我的事 |
[37:10] | Well, I suppose I could have. | 我想我的确可以 |
[37:12] | Didn’t think of that. | 没想到啊 |
[37:15] | Decided to trust ye instead. | 我决定相信你 |
[37:19] | Are you done stuffing your face while the horses run wild? | 你吃完东西了吗 马儿都在到处乱跑了 |
[37:22] | And when will that colt be broken? | 那只小马什么时候会被驯服 |
[37:24] | None the sooner for starving myself. | 不会很快的 我没必要饿着自己 |
[37:32] | I best be returning to work. | 我最好回去工作了 |
[37:36] | Thank you for the food and the, uh– | 谢谢你的食物 还有 |
[37:39] | Just try not to get flogged or stabbed today. | 今天尽量别被鞭打或者刺伤吧 |
[37:42] | That’ll be thanks enough. | 那就是足够的感谢了 |
[37:44] | No promises, Sassenach. | 我可不敢承诺 英格兰人 |
[38:02] | Are you following me? | 你在跟踪我吗 |
[38:05] | You are. Why? | 你就是 为什么 |
[38:12] | You could at least do me the courtesy of an answer. | 你至少能有点礼貌 回答我吧 |
[38:15] | Did Colum tell you to follow me? | 是卡伦叫你跟踪我的吗 |
[38:18] | Nah. | 不是 |
[38:19] | Dougal, then? | 那就是杜格尔了 |
[38:21] | Ken, for a woman, you do ask a fair amount of questions. | 作为一个女人 你问的问题太多了 |
[38:25] | So I’ve been told. | 别人也这么说 |
[38:25] | Well, I have nae answers for ye. | 我没法回答你 |
[38:27] | I am but Dougal’s eyes, not his head. | 我只是杜格尔的眼睛 不是头脑 |
[38:30] | But let me warn ye, mistress: | 但我要警告你 女士 |
[38:32] | these eyes won’t be turning their gaze from ye | 除非上头命令我不要这样做 |
[38:35] | until the head orders me to. | 否则我会一直盯着你 |
[38:42] | It could be worse. | 情况可能更糟糕的 |
[38:44] | I’ll be sharing guard duty with Angus, | 我会和安格斯轮流盯着你 |
[38:46] | and you’ll not be finding him as charming as myself. | 他可不如我这么有魅力 |
[38:49] | He’s in his cups more than out of them. | 他喝醉的时候比清醒的时候多 |
[38:52] | A fornicator of women | 他淫乱女人 |
[38:53] | and a shagger of wee beasties | 到了没有女人的地方 |
[38:55] | when there’s no women to be found. | 就成了花花公子 |
[38:57] | So I suggest you enjoy me while you can, | 所以我建议你趁现在享受我的陪伴 |
[38:59] | because you’ll be yearning for me | 因为当你感受到那个混蛋的口臭 |
[39:01] | when you feel the foul breath of that mad bastard | 喷到你的脖子后面时 |
[39:04] | on the back of your neck. | 你会盼望我的 |
[39:06] | Lovely. | 真好 |
[39:07] | Lucky for you, he prefers female creatures with the tang of the farmyard aboot them. | 你真走运 他更喜欢农家女子 |
[39:12] | Then I’ll remember to bathe regularly. | 我会记得经常洗澡的 |
[39:14] | Aye, he wouldna ken what to make of that. | 好啊 他不明白为什么要洗澡 |
[39:19] | Well, clearly, you suspect me of something, | 显然 你对我有所怀疑 |
[39:20] | or you wouldn’t have people watching me. | 不然你不会派人盯着我 |
[39:22] | Perhaps you’d be so kind as to give me | 也许你足够善良 可以告诉我 |
[39:23] | a notion of your suspicions, or is that too much to– | 你怀疑我什么 或者那也太过分… |
[39:29] | I suspect you may be an English spy. | 我怀疑你可能是英格兰间谍 |
[39:33] | A spy? Me? | 间谍 我 |
[39:36] | Ye have no told the truth about who and what you are. | 关于你是谁 你没说实话 |
[39:39] | Of that I’m sure. | 我很肯定 |
[39:42] | And until I am sure of ye, | 在我搞清楚你的身份之前 |
[39:44] | I’ll have you watched day and night. | 我会派人日夜盯着你 |
[39:47] | Now you ken my mind. | 现在你知道我的想法了 |
[39:49] | Very well. | 很好 |
[39:51] | But I think you’ll find | 但我觉得你会发现 |
[39:52] | I’ll be doing very little of interest over the next four days. | 接下来的四天里 我做的事情都十分无聊 |
[39:55] | I do hope your spies give you a full report. | 真希望你的间谍能给你完整的报告 |
[39:58] | Four days? | 四天 |
[40:01] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[40:03] | I leave with Mr. Petrie on Saturday. | 我周六和皮特里先生一起离开 |
[40:06] | Forgive me. I would’ve thought your brother would have told you that. | 原谅我 我还以为你哥哥已经告诉你了呢 |
[40:10] | Perhaps you don’t ken his mind. | 也许你不知道他的想法 |
[40:21] | For the next few days, | 接下来的几天里 |
[40:22] | I determined to maintain a simple routine, | 我决定做一些简单的日常事务 |
[40:25] | both to keep my mind occupied | 既是为了让我等待修补匠 |
[40:27] | while I awaited the tinker’s arrival | 到来的同时 保持大脑忙碌 |
[40:30] | and to give Dougal’s men | 也是为了让杜格尔的手下 |
[40:31] | nothing of the slightest interest to report. | 没法报告什么有趣的事 |
[40:42] | Mrs. Fitz put me to work | 菲茨太太让我去 |
[40:43] | helping to harvest food for the kitchen. | 帮忙给厨房采摘食物 |
[40:47] | I found a quiet sense of pleasure | 我觉得这样相当愉快 |
[40:49] | in touching growing things once more, | 再次触碰到植物 |
[40:52] | felt the satisfaction of helping them thrive. | 感受到帮助它们茁壮成长的满足感 |
[40:58] | Those kind are poison. | 那种是有毒的 |
[41:03] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to laugh. | 对不起 我不想笑的 |
[41:07] | I imagine it was funny from over there. | 我猜你从那边看着肯定很好笑吧 |
[41:11] | Thanks for the warning, though, | 多谢你的警告 |
[41:12] | but I do know those mushrooms are poisonous. | 但我知道那些蘑菇是有毒的 |
[41:15] | Who is it you’re planning to do away with? | 你打算弄死谁 |
[41:17] | Your husband, perhaps? | 也许是你丈夫吗 |
[41:19] | Tell me if it works, and I’ll try it on mine. | 如果有用的话告诉我 我也在我丈夫身上试试 |
[41:25] | Actually… | 实际上… |
[41:26] | now, while the caps of these mushrooms are poisonous, | 这些蘑菇帽的确是有毒的 |
[41:29] | you can make a powder out of the dried fungi. | 但你可以将干菌磨成粉末 |
[41:32] | It’s very effective in stopping bleeding when applied topically. | 外敷时能有效止血 |
[41:36] | Fancy that. | 真没想到 |
[41:40] | My name is Geillis. Geillis Duncan. | 我叫格列斯 格列斯·邓肯 |
[41:42] | I’m sorry, I should have introduced myself. | 对不起 我该自我介绍的 |
[41:44] | – My name is– – I know who you are, Claire. | -我叫… -我知道你是谁 克莱尔 |
[41:47] | The village has been humming with talk of ye | 自从你到城堡后 村子里的人 |
[41:48] | since you came to the castle. | 一直都在谈论你 |
[41:52] | What is it they’re saying about me? | 他们是怎么说我的 |
[41:55] | That you’re likely a Sassenach spy. | 你可能是英格兰人的间谍 |
[42:10] | You know, | 要知道 |
[42:11] | those will start bleeding | 那些可以引发流血 |
[42:14] | to get rid of a child you don’t want. | 来弄掉你不想要的孩子 |
[42:17] | Brings on your flux. | 导致流产 |
[42:19] | But only if you use it early. | 但只能在早期用 |
[42:21] | Too late, and it can kill you | 太迟的话 它就会害死你 |
[42:23] | as well as the child. | 还有你的孩子 |
[42:27] | The girls in the village come to me every now and again | 村子里的姑娘们经常来找我 |
[42:29] | for such things. | 要这种东西 |
[42:32] | They say I’m a witch. | 她们说我是个女巫 |
[42:35] | Are you? | 你是吗 |
[42:37] | Hardly. | 不算是 |
[42:40] | Although I am aware of how wood betony | 但我知道水苏 |
[42:44] | can transform toads into pigeons. | 能把蟾蜍变成鸽子 |
[42:52] | You should come visit me sometime down in the village. | 你有空该来村子里看我 |
[42:56] | I have a cabinet full of potions and medicinals | 我有一个装满了药水和药物的柜子 |
[42:58] | I wager would tickle yer fancy. | 我敢打赌你一定对此感兴趣 |
[43:01] | But I hope I’ll see you tonight at the hall. | 但我希望今晚可以在大厅里见到你 |
[43:04] | The hall? | 大厅 |
[43:14] | After a week’s observation, | 一周的观察后 |
[43:16] | I diagnosed Colum’s condition | 我诊断卡伦的病 |
[43:17] | as Toulouse-Lautrec syndrome. | 是图卢兹·洛特克综合症 |
[43:22] | Named for its most famous sufferer | 这种病的名字是根据最有名的患者取的 |
[43:24] | who did not yet exist, I reminded myself, | 我提醒着自己 他还并不存在 |
[43:28] | it was a degenerative disease of bone | 这是骨头和结缔组织的 |
[43:30] | and connective tissue. | 一种退行性疾病 |
[43:38] | Lautrec died at age 38. | 洛特克38岁时去世了 |
[43:40] | And given the state of medicine in the 18th century, | 鉴于18世纪的医学情况 |
[43:44] | Colum Mackenzie was most certainly | 卡伦·麦肯齐绝对是 |
[43:46] | living on borrowed time. | 在苟延残喘 |
[43:50] | Masters William Talbot | 威廉·托尔伯特 |
[43:52] | and Fingal Duncan, will ye stand forth? | 和芬格尔·邓肯 请往前站 |
[44:03] | They’re neighbors. | 他们是邻居 |
[44:05] | Having a dispute over a cow. | 因为一头母牛起了争执 |
[44:08] | A cow? | 一头母牛 |
[44:22] | He says well, let me see. | 他说好吧 让我看看 |
[44:25] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[44:27] | I have the feeling something would be lost in translation. | 我就知道翻译过来笑点会漏 |
[44:28] | Kyle Ferguson, step forward and present yourself. | 凯尔·弗格森 请上前介绍自己 |
[44:42] | They’re fighting over some property. | 他们在争夺财产 |
[45:07] | Her father accuses her of loose behavior. | 她父亲指责她行为不端 |
[45:17] | Her father wishes the Mackenzie | 她父亲希望麦肯齐 |
[45:18] | to have her punished for disobedience. | 派人惩罚她的不服从 |
[45:46] | No. No. | 不 |
[46:18] | He’s offering to take the girl’s punishment. | 他提出要替女孩接受惩罚 |
[46:20] | What? | 什么 |
[46:22] | But he’s still injured. | 但他还有伤在身呢 |
[46:24] | Mm-hmm. | 是啊 |
[46:30] | They’re arguing it now. | 他们在进行争论 |
[46:55] | He allows it. | 他允许了 |
[47:08] | – He chooses fists. – Fists? | -他选择被拳头打 -拳头 |
[47:11] | Rather than the strap. | 而不是鞭打 |
[47:16] | If ye’d wanted a beating, | 如果你想挨打 |
[47:18] | I’d been happy to oblige ye. | 我很乐意帮忙 |
[47:19] | Aye, but… | 是啊 但 |
[47:21] | you might have done some real damage. | 你可能把我打成重伤 |
[47:22] | Watch yourself, laddie. | 小心点 小伙子 |
[47:24] | Your uncle is up to something. | 你舅舅有所图谋 |
[48:23] | How long must this go on for? | 这必须进行多久 |
[48:24] | Only until blood’s drawn. | 直到流血就好 |
[48:27] | Usually when their nose is broken. | 一般情况下是等鼻子被打断 |
[48:37] | This is barbarous. | 这太野蛮残暴了 |
[49:23] | Claire, stay here. | 克莱尔 待在这里 |
[50:24] | This way is quicker, and you’ll stir less gossip. | 这样更快 人们的流言会更少 |
[50:34] | Here. | 给 |
[50:37] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么要那样做 |
[50:39] | Take that girl’s punishment? | 替那女孩接受惩罚 |
[50:42] | Do you know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[50:48] | Ken who she is. | 知道她是谁 |
[50:51] | Haven’t really spoken to her, though. | 但没和她说过话 |
[50:54] | Then why? | 那为什么 |
[50:58] | It would have shamed the lass | 大庭广众之下 |
[51:01] | to have been beaten in the hall | 在大厅里遭受殴打 |
[51:02] | before everyone that knows her. | 那姑娘会因此蒙羞的 |
[51:04] | Taken a long time to get over it. | 要过很长时间才能解开心结 |
[51:07] | It’s easier for me. | 对我来说更容易 |
[51:09] | I’m sore, but I’m nae really damaged. | 我全身酸痛 但是并没有受伤 |
[51:14] | I’ll get over it in a couple days. | 几天后我就会忘记这事 |
[51:18] | Oh, here ye are, lad. | 给你 孩子 |
[51:19] | Rinse your mouth with this. | 用来漱口 |
[51:22] | It’ll cleanse the cuts and ease the pain. | 这会清洁伤口 减轻痛苦 |
[51:25] | Willow bark tea, | 柳树皮茶 |
[51:26] | with a bit of ground orris root. | 加了一点碾碎的鸢尾根 |
[51:28] | Ground up well. | 磨得很碎 |
[51:31] | Top of life. | 谢谢 |
[51:33] | What you did was kindly meant, lad. | 你做的事心意很好 孩子 |
[51:38] | Laoghaire is my granddaughter, ye ken? | 里奥加尔是我孙女 知道吗 |
[51:51] | Take that bandage off your shoulder in the next two days. | 两天后从肩膀上解下绷带 |
[51:55] | Would it not be easier if you did that? | 你来做不是更容易吗 |
[51:57] | Yes, but I’ll be gone. | 是啊 但我那时候就走了 |
[52:00] | I’m leaving with Mr. Petrie tomorrow. | 我明天跟皮特里先生一起走 |
[52:07] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[52:11] | Well… | 那… |
[52:15] | Then perhaps this is good-bye. | 这也许就是道别了 |
[52:19] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[52:26] | I think someone would like to speak with you, alone. | 我猜有人想和你单独谈谈 |
[52:29] | Aye. | 是啊 |
[52:34] | Well, good-bye to you, then, Jamie. | 那就再见了 杰米 |
[52:37] | Safe journeys to ye, Claire. | 祝你一路平安 克莱尔 |
[53:01] | The bannocks should last a day or two, | 燕麦饼能吃一两天 |
[53:03] | and the cheese will keep for a week. | 奶酪可以吃一周 |
[53:05] | You’ve been too kind, Mrs. Fitzgibbons. | 你太好了 菲茨吉本斯太太 |
[53:08] | I can’t thank you enough. | 我真不知道该怎么谢你 |
[53:09] | Think nothing o’ it, lass. | 别在意 姑娘 |
[53:14] | Safe journey to ye. | 祝你一路平安 |
[53:23] | Colum wishes to see ye. | 卡伦想见你 |
[53:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[53:27] | It doesna matter why. | 为什么并不重要 |
[53:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[53:33] | I’ll be back in a minute. | 我马上回来 |
[53:54] | Come on. | 我帮你 |
[53:56] | Three, two, one. | 三二一 |
[53:59] | Something wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[54:02] | No. | 没 |
[54:37] | Good day to ye, Mrs. Beauchamp. | 日安 比彻姆太太 |
[54:39] | Good day. | 日安 |
[54:40] | Ye have no connections with clan Beaton, have ye? | 你和比顿家族没关系 对吧 |
[54:45] | The Beatons? No. | 比顿家族 没有 |
[54:47] | The healers of clan Beaton are famous through The Highlands. | 比顿家族的医生在苏格兰高地很有名 |
[54:51] | We had one here, | 我们这里曾经有一个 |
[54:53] | until he caught a fever which carried him off within a week. | 后来他发烧了 一周内就去世了 |
[54:57] | Davie Beaton was his name. | 他叫做戴维·比顿 |
[55:00] | And this was his surgery, he called it. | 这里是他的手术室 他是这样称呼的 |
[55:03] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[55:09] | All this… | 这么多东西 |
[55:11] | and no one to share it with? | 却无人分享 |
[55:23] | I understand you have quite some skill as a healer yourself. | 听说你的医术也挺高明 |
[55:28] | It’s an interest of mine, yes. | 这的确是我的兴趣 |
[55:33] | You know the uses of these potions and things? | 你知道这些药水什么的怎么用吗 |
[55:37] | Some. | 知道一些 |
[55:39] | This is all really fascinating. | 这一切真的很吸引人 |
[55:41] | Thank you for showing me. | 谢谢你给我展示 |
[55:43] | But I-I must be going. | 但我得走了 |
[55:45] | Seeing as we have not had a healer | 自从戴维去世后 |
[55:48] | since Davie passed, | 我们就没有医生了 |
[55:50] | I want you to take up the work. | 我想让你接受这份工作 |
[55:53] | But I’m leaving. | 但我要走了 |
[55:56] | No. You’re staying. | 不 你要留下 |
[56:03] | What did Dougal say to you? | 杜格尔跟你说了什么 |
[56:04] | Did one of his thugs make up lies about me? | 他手下的恶棍说了关于我的谎言吗 |
[56:09] | My brother keeps his own counsel on you. | 我弟弟对你有自己的看法 |
[56:12] | This is my decision. | 这是我的决定 |
[56:14] | Then why am I staying? | 那我为什么要留下来 |
[56:16] | Because it is my pleasure that you do so. | 因为你留下来是我的荣幸 |
[56:19] | Because you think I’m a spy. | 因为你觉得我是间谍 |
[56:21] | Surely you don’t believe that. | 你当然不信那个 |
[56:24] | I believe that you have secrets, Claire. | 我相信你有秘密 克莱尔 |
[56:28] | Now, maybe they’re the kind of secrets | 也许是每个女人都有的 |
[56:30] | that every woman has, | 那种秘密 |
[56:32] | which pose no threat to me, to Leoch, | 这对我 对里奥克城堡 或者对麦肯齐家族 |
[56:34] | or to clan Mackenzie. | 都没有威胁 |
[56:37] | But until I know for sure, | 但在我完全确定之前 |
[56:39] | you will remain here… | 你会留在这里 |
[56:43] | as my guest. | 作为我的客人 |
[56:52] | You mean as your prisoner, don’t you? | 你是说作为你的囚犯吧 |
[57:01] | Only if you try to leave. | 如果你想离开 那就是 |