时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously… | 前情回顾… |
[00:03] | My husband. | 我的丈夫 |
[00:04] | Nothing you could ever do | 不论你做什么 |
[00:05] | could stop my loving you. | 都没法阻止我继续爱你 |
[00:07] | Jonathan, | 是乔纳森 |
[00:07] | Jonathan Wolverton Randall, finally. | 乔纳森·沃弗顿·兰德尔 终于找到了 |
[00:10] | Captain of Dragoons in the British Army, | 英格兰陆军骑兵团队长 |
[00:13] | and your direct ancestor. | 也是你的直系祖先 |
[00:16] | Otherwise known as Black Jack. | 也叫”黑杰克” |
[00:18] | I heard stories of a place called Craigh Na Dun. | 我听说过一个叫克雷尼顿的地方 |
[00:23] | I was no longer in the 20th century. | 我离开了20世纪 |
[00:26] | What was Frank going through? | 弗兰克正经历着什么 |
[00:28] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[00:30] | Perhaps I was abducted. | 他可能以为我被诱拐了 |
[00:34] | Perhaps I was dead… | 或者死了… |
[00:39] | Or perhaps, worst of all, | 也许是最最可怕的 |
[00:43] | I had left him for another man. | 我为了另一个男人离开了他 |
[02:32] | Inverness police, Constable Boyle speaking, | 因弗内斯警局 我是博伊尔警官 |
[02:34] | how may I help you? | 请问有什么事吗 |
[02:38] | I see. | 知道了 |
[02:40] | Yes, ma’am, I see now. | 好 女士 我知道了 |
[02:41] | When did you first notice the items were missing? | 你是什么时候发现东西不见了 |
[02:48] | He’s back. | 他回来了 |
[02:50] | Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. | 我的苍天呐 |
[02:53] | I think today’s the day. | 我觉得就是今天 |
[02:56] | Today, sir? | 今天吗 先生 |
[02:57] | I have let this go on long enough. | 我已经忍了很久了 |
[03:00] | Today, Sergeant. | 就今天 警长 |
[03:13] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[03:15] | Yes, ma’am, I heard every word you said. | 好 女士 我一切都清楚了 |
[03:16] | I’m gonna send a man over straightaway. | 我会马上派人去的 |
[03:28] | I am sorry, Mr. Randall, you know, | 抱歉 兰德尔先生 |
[03:31] | I’m very, very sorry. | 真的非常抱歉 |
[03:34] | Please believe me when I say | 我也希望能帮上你的忙 |
[03:36] | I wish there was more that we could do. | 我是真心的 请相信我 |
[03:39] | Well, there’s your job, | 那是你的职责 |
[03:42] | perhaps you could do that. | 或许你能完成工作 |
[03:46] | I know this must be disappointing to you. | 我知道你感觉很失望 |
[03:48] | Disappointing? | 失望 |
[03:50] | That’s an interesting word. | 这样说真有意思 |
[03:53] | It suggests expectations that were unmet. | 这说明预期的效果没有达到 |
[03:58] | My expectations of your department were… | 我对你们警局的期望… |
[04:00] | were low to begin with, | 开始就很低 |
[04:02] | and I can assure you | 我可以向你保证 |
[04:04] | that you have met those expectations at every turn. | 你们的表现每次都跟我的预期相符 |
[04:10] | We have spent the past six weeks | 过去六周我们 |
[04:12] | searching over 100 square miles of rugged terrain, | 搜查了一百多平方英里的荒地 |
[04:15] | conducted 175 interviews, invest- | 询问了175个人 投入了… |
[04:18] | Invested over 1,000 man hours. | 投入了一千多个工时 |
[04:20] | I know the litany, Detective, but tell me, | 你说的这些我都知道 警探 但是 |
[04:22] | what do you have to show for these | 你做出了这么多努力 |
[04:24] | for these efforts? | 有什么效果呢 |
[04:30] | My wife has disappeared. | 我妻子消失了 |
[04:31] | 寻人启事 悬赏1500英镑 | |
[04:36] | Do you have any idea at all | 你知不知道 |
[04:38] | what might have happened to her? | 她可能遭遇了什么 |
[04:43] | We haven’t found a body. | 我们没发现尸体 |
[04:45] | Now, that tells me that she’s probably still alive. | 这说明她可能还活着 |
[04:47] | No blood in the car, no sign of a struggle, | 车里没有血迹 没有挣扎的迹象 |
[04:49] | now, that tells me that | 这说明 |
[04:52] | she probably wasn’t taken against her will. | 她可能不是被人绑架的 |
[04:54] | Yeah, your favorite theory. | 这是你最喜欢的推测 |
[04:58] | You personally witnessed a man staring up at her window | 她消失前一晚 你亲眼见到一个男人 |
[04:59] | 有人见过这个人吗 悬赏1000英镑 | |
[05:02] | the night before she disappeared. | 盯着她房间的窗户看 |
[05:03] | I have said from the very beginning | 我一开始就说过 |
[05:05] | that the highlander is certainly involved in some way. | 这件事肯定跟那个苏格兰人有关 |
[05:08] | Of course he’s involved, you fool. | 当然跟他有关了 你个笨蛋 |
[05:11] | He’s her lover, and the two of them left together. | 他是她的情人 他们两个人一起走了 |
[05:14] | My wife is not with another man. | 我妻子没有出轨 |
[05:43] | Ask you a question? | 问你个问题 |
[05:46] | Of course. | 问吧 |
[05:50] | Well, my question, I don’t wish to, that is… | 我的问题是 我不想…那个… |
[05:55] | I don’t mean to imply that you have some | 我不是说你 |
[05:58] | vast knowledge of men, | 很了解男人 |
[06:00] | but well, you know more than I do in such matters. | 但是显然那种事你比我了解得多 |
[06:03] | Out with it. | 你直说就行 |
[06:09] | Is it usual, | 这很平常吗 |
[06:12] | what it is between us when I touch you, | 当我抚摸你 当你和我躺在一起时 |
[06:16] | when you lie with me? | 我俩之间发生的事 |
[06:21] | Is it always so between a man and a woman? | 男人和女人之间一直是那样吗 |
[06:31] | It’s often something like this. | 通常是这样 |
[06:42] | No, this isn’t usual. | 这并不平常 |
[06:49] | It’s different. | 这不一样 |
[07:03] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[07:25] | Friend of yours? | 你朋友吗 |
[07:26] | Ay, Hugh, Hugh Munro. | 嗯 他是休·门罗 |
[07:35] | How’d you know I was here? | 你怎么知道我在这儿的 |
[07:43] | Aye, saw Dougal and the others watering the horses? | 他说他看见杜格尔和其他人在给马喂水 |
[07:45] | Aye. | 对 |
[07:46] | Figured I must be up here. | 猜到我一定在这儿 |
[07:50] | Her. Claire, my wife. | 她是克莱尔 我妻子 |
[07:57] | Married but these two days. | 我们刚结婚两天 |
[08:07] | Ah, says he’s got news, | 他说他有消息 |
[08:08] | but insists we drink to you first. | 但坚持先敬你杯酒 |
[08:12] | Canna say I disagree. | 我十分赞同 |
[08:28] | Sure. | 当然 |
[08:30] | Wedding gift. | 新婚礼物 |
[08:33] | Oh, how kind. | 你真好 |
[08:40] | This is beautiful. | 真美 |
[08:42] | It’s a dragonfly. | 是蜻蜓 |
[08:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:47] | Gone official, have you? | 变得正式了吗 |
[08:50] | Or are these just for when the game is scarce? | 还是说讨不到钱时才用这个 |
[08:54] | What are they? | 那是什么 |
[08:55] | Gaberlunzie tokens. | 乞丐牌 |
[08:58] | They’re licenses to beg, sassenach. | 他们行乞的执照 英格兰人 |
[09:00] | They’re good within the borders of a single parish. | 这样他们就能在一个特定的区域里行乞了 |
[09:03] | Single parish? | 一个区域吗 |
[09:05] | About a dozen by my count. | 我看不止吧 |
[09:08] | Aye, well, | 好吧 |
[09:09] | Munro’s a special case, you see. | 门罗这是特殊情况 你懂的 |
[09:12] | He was captured by the Turks at sea. | 他之前出海时被土耳其人抓了 |
[09:15] | Spent a good many years as a slave in Algiers. | 在阿尔及利亚为奴多年 |
[09:17] | That’s where he lost his tongue. | 他在那儿失去了舌头 |
[09:22] | Cut it out? | 被割了吗 |
[09:29] | And poured boiling oil on his legs. | 他的腿也被滚油泼过 |
[09:32] | It’s how they forced captive Christians to convert | 他们就这样逼迫被俘虏的基督徒 |
[09:35] | to Mussulman religion. | 信仰伊斯兰教 |
[09:46] | Said you came wi’ news. | 不是说你有消息吗 |
[09:55] | Who? | 谁 |
[10:01] | Why would he know? | 他怎么会知道 |
[10:06] | Can he be trusted? | 他可靠吗 |
[10:14] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[10:17] | Haharack. | 哈…哈莱克 |
[10:20] | Harack? | 哈莱克 |
[10:22] | Horrock. | 霍罗克 |
[10:26] | Horrocks. | 霍罗克斯 |
[10:30] | When and where does this Horrocks want to meet? | 这个霍罗克斯打算什么时候在哪见面 |
[10:41] | All right. | 好的 |
[10:43] | All right. | 好的 |
[10:48] | Thank you, thank you kindly, Hugh. | 非常感谢你 休 |
[11:02] | There’s a chance, | 我终于有机会 |
[11:04] | I can get the price lifted from my head. | 可以洗脱罪名了 |
[11:07] | There’s a witness who can prove my innocence. | 有个人能证明我的清白 |
[11:10] | Claims he was there | 他说他当时在场 |
[11:11] | during my escape from Fort William, | 目睹了我从威廉堡逃脱 |
[11:14] | saw who actually killed the sergeant. | 并看到了杀死警卫的真正凶手 |
[11:16] | But I’m not sure I can trust him. | 但我不确定他是否可靠 |
[11:20] | Is this Horrocks? | 是这个叫霍罗克斯的人吗 |
[11:22] | Aye, a redcoat deserter. | 是啊 英国军队的逃兵 |
[11:26] | But if there’s a chance I can finally go home | 但我终于有机会可以 |
[11:31] | with my bride, | 带着我的新娘 |
[11:32] | Claire Fraser, Lady of Lallybroch… | 拉里布洛克夫人 克莱尔·弗雷泽回家了 |
[11:54] | What about the Findhorn River? | 芬德霍河他们查过了吗 |
[11:56] | Did you tell them? | 你告诉他们了吗 |
[11:59] | They, uh, they weren’t interested. | 他们不感兴趣 |
[12:02] | It’s a theory, a good one. | 这个推测挺可行的啊 |
[12:05] | She leaves Craigh Na Dun, | 她离开了克雷尼顿 |
[12:07] | gets lost, turns back, | 迷路了 想往回走 |
[12:09] | tries to follow the Findhorn River, | 试图沿着芬德霍河走 |
[12:11] | takes a misstep, and then is swept away by the current, | 一个不小心 就被激流冲走了 |
[12:14] | all the way down to the Darnaway Forest. | 一直冲到达纳威森林 |
[12:15] | Darnaway Forest is 20 miles from where the car was found. | 达纳威森林离发现车的地方有20英里路啊 |
[12:18] | Ah, the river is fast, and it was swift that night. | 那晚的河水很急 |
[12:22] | She could’ve been carried twice that far. | 再远两倍都有可能 |
[12:25] | These maps of the area, they’re poor. | 这是那块区域的地图 但很粗略 |
[12:28] | Looks as though there are bends in the river here | 看起来河流好像在这里弯曲 |
[12:30] | where she might have made it to shore, | 她也许在此上了岸 |
[12:32] | and then found shelter along this ridge, maybe, | 然后在这条山脊上避难 |
[12:34] | maybe in a cave. | 或许藏在山洞里 |
[12:36] | So she’s tired, she’s lost, | 她很累 她迷路了 |
[12:38] | she doesn’t know where to turn. | 她不知道该如何是好 |
[12:39] | So she hunkers down in this cave to keep warm, | 所以她蹲在山洞里保暖 |
[12:42] | and lives on fish and frogs while waiting to be found. | 在等待被发现的同时 靠鱼和青蛙维生 |
[12:45] | Fish and frogs for seven weeks? | 靠鱼和青蛙活了七周吗 |
[12:48] | She relied on her army survival training. | 她受过军队生存训练 |
[12:49] | She’s a strong woman. She’s smart. She’s- | 她很坚强 她很聪明 她… |
[12:51] | We’re grasping at straws. | 这猜测太牵强了 |
[12:53] | Gentlemen… | 先生们 |
[12:56] | – Tea is served. – And biscuits. | -茶备好了 -还有饼干 |
[12:58] | Oh, thank you, Roger. | 谢谢你 罗杰 |
[13:00] | May I have a biscuit, please? | 请问我能吃块饼干吗 |
[13:02] | You mean another biscuit? Aye. | 你是说再吃一块吗 好吧 |
[13:05] | Have you been eating all my biscuits, Roger Wakefield? | 我的饼干都被你吃了吗 罗杰·韦克菲尔德 |
[13:08] | Now, go upstairs, and get ready for bed. | 现在上楼 准备睡觉 |
[13:10] | I’ll be up in a minute to read you a story. | 我马上上去给你讲故事 |
[13:39] | I think I need something a little stronger. | 我需要喝点烈的 |
[13:42] | Care for some company? | 要我陪吗 |
[13:43] | No, thank you. Don’t wait up. | 不 谢谢 别等我 |
[14:07] | What can I get you? | 你要什么吗 |
[14:09] | Nothing. | 不要 |
[14:12] | Evening, Mr. Randall. | 晚上好 兰德尔先生 |
[14:19] | You can call me Sally, but that’s not my real name. | 你可以叫我萨利 但这不是我的真名 |
[14:29] | What can I do for you, Sally? | 我能为你做什么 萨利 |
[14:32] | It’s what I can do for you. | 我能为你做件事 |
[14:46] | I ken where he is. | 我知道他在哪里 |
[14:52] | Where? | 哪里 |
[14:53] | Close. | 很近 |
[14:56] | I’ll take you to him. | 我会带你去找他 |
[14:59] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[15:01] | There’s too many eyes and ears in here. | 这里人多眼杂 |
[15:05] | Meet me on Drummond Lane, | 来德拉蒙德巷见我 |
[15:07] | Just past the cobbler shop at half past 12:00. | 就在补鞋店后面 12点半 |
[15:10] | Come alone and bring the reward. | 一个人来 带上赏金 |
[15:14] | Is he with her? | 他和她在一起吗 |
[15:17] | My wife? | 我妻子 |
[15:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:23] | All I can do is take you to where he is. | 我只能带你去他的住处 |
[15:24] | After that, it’s your concern. | 之后就是你的事了 |
[15:26] | Remember, half past 12:00. | 记住 12点半 |
[15:40] | Another. | 再来一杯 |
[15:43] | And so the waterhorse carries the builder | 水怪载着建筑工 |
[15:46] | straight into the water, | 潜入水中 |
[15:48] | and down through the depths | 越游越深 |
[15:50] | to his own cold, fishy home, | 来到了他冰冷而腥臭的家 |
[15:54] | then he tells the builder if he would be free, | 他告诉建筑工 如果他想要自由 |
[15:57] | he must build a fine house, | 就必须建一座漂亮的屋子 |
[16:00] | and a muckle chimney as well, | 还有一根软泥烟囱 |
[16:03] | so that the waterhorse’s wife could warm her hands | 这样水怪的妻子就能在壁炉边 |
[16:07] | by the fire and fry her fish. | 暖手和炸鱼 |
[16:14] | And the builder, having little choice, did as he was bid, | 建筑工别无选择 只能遵从 |
[16:19] | because the waterhorse’s wife was sad, | 因为水怪之妻住在 |
[16:22] | and cold, and hungry in her new home beneath the waves. | 水下的新家里很伤心 饥寒交迫 |
[16:30] | Be yuletide by the time we get back to Leoch. | 我们到里奥克时 正赶上耶诞节 |
[16:37] | Christmas… | 圣诞节 |
[16:39] | I don’t suppose you hang stockings by the fire. | 你们会在壁炉边挂长袜吗 |
[16:43] | To dry them off, you mean? | 你是说烘干它们吗 |
[16:45] | Never mind. | 没什么 |
[16:47] | And the waterhorse’s wife was warm then, | 然后水怪之妻感到很温暖 |
[16:52] | and happy, and full of the fish she fried for her supper, | 很快乐 晚餐时吃了很多炸鱼 |
[16:57] | but when the man came down to the… | 但是当他去… |
[16:59] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[17:00] | The horses, they’re restless. | 马很躁动 |
[17:04] | Someone’s near. | 有人接近了 |
[17:07] | Now, don’t move. We all know. | 别动 我们都知道 |
[17:10] | …disappearing into the murky waters below. | 在混水之下消失了 |
[17:14] | And the waters of the east end | 然后加弗湖东部的水 |
[17:16] | of Loch Garve never freeze over, | 再也没有结过冰 |
[17:20] | because the heat from the waterhorse’s chimney melts the ice. | 因为水怪烟囱的热量融化了冰 |
[17:24] | See that fallen tree? | 看到那颗倒下的树了吗 |
[17:26] | When I say, go to it and don’t move. | 我一下令 就跑过去躲着别动 |
[17:32] | Take this. | 拿上这个 |
[17:38] | The waterhorse beneath the waves has but fish’s teeth | 湖下的水怪长着鱼的牙齿 |
[17:41] | and feeds on snails and water weeds | 只吃蜗牛和水草 |
[17:44] | and cold, wet things. | 以及冰冷和潮湿的东西 |
[17:47] | His blood runs cold as water | 它的血液和水一样冷 |
[17:50] | and has no need of fire. | 所以不需要火 |
[17:52] | Go! Mind the wagon! | 跑 护住马车 |
[18:03] | Get off! | 下来 |
[18:13] | They’re going for the grain and the horses. | 他们要抢马和粮食 |
[18:16] | Stay back. | 退后 |
[18:45] | Come on, ye! | 有本事来啊 |
[18:48] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[18:58] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[18:59] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[19:01] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[19:03] | Who were those men? | 那些人是谁 |
[19:05] | The Grants. | 格兰特家族的 |
[19:06] | Did they take anything? | 他们抢走东西了吗 |
[19:08] | A horse, three bags of grain, | 一匹马 三袋粮食 |
[19:10] | but none of the money. | 但没抢到钱 |
[19:11] | – A horse? – Could’ve been worse. | -抢了匹马吗 -还算好的 |
[19:14] | – Are you all right, Willie? – Aye. | -你还好吗 威利 -还好 |
[19:16] | Did you see that shot? | 你们看到那一枪了吗 |
[19:17] | It was at 20 paces if it was one. | 我离他简直有二十步远 |
[19:55] | Mr. Randall, | 兰德尔先生 |
[19:56] | I was starting to think you weren’t gonna show. | 我还以为你不会来了 |
[19:58] | I believe I’m on time. | 我相信我是准时到的 |
[20:00] | I just thought you might be early. | 只是我以为你会提前 |
[20:13] | Here. | 这里 |
[20:20] | Where? | 哪里 |
[20:25] | Give us the reward. | 把赏金给我们 |
[20:43] | Stop! | 住手 |
[20:45] | Stop, please! | 求你住手 |
[20:49] | You’re gonna kill him! | 你会打死他的 |
[20:54] | No! No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[20:57] | No! No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[21:04] | There is no highlander is there? | 根本没有苏格兰人是不是 |
[21:06] | Is there? | 是不是 |
[21:07] | No, no! | 是 是 |
[21:18] | It’s fashionable in this modern age | 现今社会大家很容易 |
[21:20] | to dismiss the idea of good and evil, | 不辨正邪 不分善恶 |
[21:24] | but there is evil, | 但邪恶依然存在 |
[21:27] | and it finds purchase in good men | 也用犯罪后的狂喜 |
[21:31] | by giving sin the sweet taste of ecstasy. | 在好人心中扎下根来 |
[21:36] | The Nazis drank from that poisoned cup, | 纳粹就被这种狂喜迷惑 |
[21:38] | thinking all the while they were slaking | 实则豪饮毒酒 |
[21:39] | their thirst with the sweetest wine. | 却以为咽下玉液琼浆 |
[21:41] | Are you suggesting that I have | 你是说我也在 |
[21:42] | been drinking from the same cup? | 变成这样吗 |
[21:45] | Evil has but one cup. | 邪恶只有一种 |
[21:47] | They drank long and deep. | 他们是积重难返 |
[21:50] | Yours was but a sip. | 你却是初尝滋味 |
[21:53] | Make it your last. | 及时收手吧 |
[21:56] | Turn away from the darkness that beckons you, | 离开召唤你的黑暗 |
[21:58] | and go back into the light. | 回到光明 |
[22:01] | You mean leave Inverness. | 你是说离开因弗内斯 |
[22:03] | Aye. | 是的 |
[22:07] | Go back to Oxford. | 回牛津郡吧 |
[22:09] | You start your life over. | 从头开始生活 |
[22:15] | And what of Caire? | 那克莱尔呢 |
[22:17] | Let her go, just as she has let you go. | 放她走吧 就像她放开你一样 |
[22:28] | So you believe that she left with the Highlander | 所以你相信她是自愿跟 |
[22:31] | of her own volition? | 苏格兰人走的吗 |
[22:37] | Have you ever read Sherlock Holmes, Frank? | 你读过《福尔摩斯》吗 弗兰克 |
[22:41] | Marvelous books. | 非凡的著作 |
[22:44] | One point he makes, | 他说了一点 |
[22:47] | when you eliminate the impossible, | 当你排除了所有的不可能 |
[22:48] | whatever remains, however improbable, | 剩下的无论多么难以置信 |
[22:51] | must be the truth. | 也一定是真相 |
[23:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:10] | It just slipped out of my hand. | 就从我手里滑下去了 |
[23:13] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[23:14] | Good man. | 好样的 |
[23:23] | It’s too long and heavy for me. | 对我来说太长太重了 |
[23:26] | Lasses say that to me all the time. | 姑娘们也一直对我这么说 |
[23:28] | You gave her a knife | 你给她一把匕首 |
[23:28] | and you didn’t show her how to use it. | 却又不教她怎么用 |
[23:31] | Someone should teach this lady how to | 该有人教这位太太怎么 |
[23:33] | defend herself against assailants. | 来抵御攻击者 |
[23:35] | Aye, Angus, you’re a good man with a blade. | 安格斯 你挺会使刀的 |
[23:39] | Uh, thank you all the same, but I think I’ll be fine. | 谢谢你们 但我不需要 |
[23:41] | Every man and woman in the world needs to know | 全世界的每个人都该知道 |
[23:43] | how to defend themselves, Sassenach, | 怎么保护自己 英格兰人 |
[23:45] | especially those married to a Fraser. | 尤其是弗雷泽家的媳妇 |
[23:48] | I become more aware of that every day. | 我每天都更深地理解这句话了 |
[23:51] | – Lass needs a sgian dubh. – Aye. | -女人需要有[盖尔语] -没错 |
[23:54] | A what? | 有什么 |
[23:55] | Sgian dubh, hidden dagger. | [盖尔语] 藏起来的匕首 |
[23:57] | Some people hide them in their socks, | 有些人把它们藏在袜子里 |
[23:59] | but I- keep mine in a rather more private place. | 但我把我的藏在更私密的地方 |
[24:05] | Now then, who needs a lesson? | 现在 谁想来上一课 |
[24:11] | Mostly, you want to use the underhand. | 大多数情况下最好从下往上刺 |
[24:13] | Overhand is only good if you’re coming down | 只有当你从上面 |
[24:16] | on someone else with a considerable force | 向别人猛扑下去时 |
[24:19] | from above ye. | 才需要往下刺 |
[24:21] | I still say the only good weapon for a woman is poison. | 要我说最适合女人用的武器只有毒药 |
[24:23] | Perhaps, but it has certain deficiencies in combat. | 也许吧 但打斗时杀伤力有限 |
[24:28] | All right. | 好的 |
[24:30] | So where do I aim my sgian dubh? | 那我的刀应该刺向哪里呢 |
[24:33] | If you’re killing face to face, | 如果你是面对面搏斗 |
[24:35] | here. | 往这刺 |
[24:37] | Aim straight up, and then, | 直往上刺 然后 |
[24:39] | as hard as you can into the heart. | 使劲刺入心脏 |
[24:42] | Uhoh, avoid the breast bone. | 避开胸骨 |
[24:45] | You get your knife stuck in that soft part on the top, | 如果你的刀卡在上面的软骨里 |
[24:48] | you’ll be without a knife. | 那你就手无寸铁了 |
[24:52] | So… right there? | 所以是这里吗 |
[24:55] | Dinnae kill him yet, mistress. | 先别着急杀他 女士 |
[24:56] | Wait ’til the lesson’s over. | 等他把课上完再动手 |
[25:01] | Willie, give us a hand. | 威利 过来帮我下 |
[25:05] | Turn around, so I can show how to kill from behind. | 背过身去 我要教她怎么从身后杀人 |
[25:10] | Now, this is the spot in the back. | 现在 从背后刺这个地方 |
[25:13] | Either side will do. | 两边都可以 |
[25:15] | Now, you see where all the ribs and such? | 你看到这些肋骨了吗 |
[25:18] | Very difficult to hit anything vital | 从背后袭击的话 |
[25:21] | when you stab in the back. | 很难让敌人受重伤 |
[25:22] | Slip the knife between the ribs, huh? | 用刀捅肋骨之间的空隙 |
[25:26] | That’s one thing. | 这是一个办法 |
[25:27] | A lot harder to do than ye might think. | 但比你想象中要难得多 |
[25:31] | Here, here. | 这里 拿着 |
[25:33] | Just under the last rib, | 就在最后一根肋骨下面 |
[25:35] | you stab upward… | 你往上刺 |
[25:38] | and into the kidney. | 就能刺中肾脏 |
[25:41] | Straight up. | 直往上刺 |
[25:42] | They’ll drop like a stone. | 绝对一击毙命 |
[25:48] | All right. | 好的 |
[25:49] | Straight up… | 直往上刺 |
[25:51] | and in. | 刺中了 |
[25:56] | See, got it. | 看 搞定 |
[27:08] | Won’t they come looking for us? | 他们会来找我们吧 |
[27:11] | I told Dougal | 我告诉杜格尔 |
[27:12] | we need to find some more of your wee herbs. | 我们得再采些你的药草 |
[27:14] | This is my idea, is it? | 这成了我的主意吗 |
[27:17] | And did he believe you? | 他相信你了 |
[27:19] | Never a chance. | 才不信 |
[27:27] | Does it ever stop, the wanting you? | 想要你的欲望会有停止的一天吗 |
[27:53] | Now I know why the church calls it a sacrament. | 现在我明白为什么教会认为这事很神圣了 |
[27:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:01] | Because I feel like god himself when I’m inside ye. | 因为当我插入你时就像神仙一样快活 |
[28:05] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:06] | Is that a foolish thing to say? | 这么说很蠢吗 |
[28:09] | You’re laughing at me. | 你在笑话我 |
[28:11] | Yes, I most certainly am. | 是啊 就是在笑你 |
[28:13] | And you’ll get what you deserve. | 而你就乖乖接受惩罚吧 |
[28:25] | Get up, you rutting bastard. | 起来 你这个发情的野种 |
[28:35] | You might ha’ let him finish first, ‘arry. | 你最好让他做完 伙计 |
[28:37] | Stoppin’ in the middle, now that’s bad for a man’s ‘ealth. | 突然被打断有损男人的健康 |
[28:40] | Oh, his ‘ealth’s no concern of mine. | 他的健康跟我有什么关系 |
[28:42] | It won’t be any concern of his for much longer. | 过一会也用不着他自己操心了 |
[28:45] | Well, kill him, and be done with it then, | 杀了他 速战速决 |
[28:47] | ’cause I’ve a mind to take a piece o’ that. | 因为我还想尝尝这个 |
[28:55] | No… | 不 |
[28:57] | think I’ll let ‘im watch first. | 让他先好好看看 |
[28:59] | You like that, you Scottish whoreson? | 你喜欢看吧 苏格兰杂种 |
[29:04] | Take a good look, laddiebuck, | 好好看着 混蛋 |
[29:06] | see how it’s done, | 看我是怎么操她的 |
[29:07] | ’cause I’ll have your slut moaning for more | 之后一小时里 我会让你的淫妇 |
[29:09] | before the hour is done. | 浪叫着让我多操她几次 |
[29:10] | No! | 不要 |
[30:11] | I have held my tongue for weeks now, | 几周来我一直绝口不提 |
[30:13] | and I’ll be silent no longer. | 我不会再沉默了 |
[30:15] | You cannot tell him this fantasy of yours. | 你不能把那个传说告诉他 |
[30:17] | I know what I know, and I won’t pretend that I don’t. | 我明明知道 我不会假装不知道 |
[30:19] | What you know is | 你听说过的 |
[30:21] | a bunch of dribbledrabble and nonsense, | 都是些荒谬的闲言碎语 |
[30:22] | and I will not have it paraded about as fact. | 而我不会让你把它当做事实灌输给别人 |
[30:24] | He has a right to hear it and make up his own mind. | 他有知情的权利 可以自己做决定 |
[30:28] | You cannot hold up false hope to the poor man, | 你不能给那个可怜人虚假的希望 |
[30:30] | just as he’s finally accepting that his wife… | 他好不容易才接受他妻子可能… |
[30:37] | It’s an old house. | 这房子有年头了 |
[30:39] | All right, well… | 是啊 我们… |
[30:40] | Is there something you wish to tell me, Mrs. Graham? | 你有什么事想跟我说吗 格雷厄姆太太 |
[30:43] | There is. | 是的 |
[30:45] | Even if it should cost me my position, | 哪怕为此丢了饭碗我也不怕 |
[30:47] | I feel I must tell you the truth. | 我觉得必须告诉你真相 |
[30:49] | – The truth – The truth as I know it. | -什么真相 -我所知的真相 |
[30:56] | There is an other explanation for what happened to your wife. | 关于你妻子的失踪 还有另一种解释 |
[31:02] | The stories are old. | 这是个很老的传说了 |
[31:04] | Some say as old as the stones themselves, | 有人说 这传说就和那些石头一样古老 |
[31:08] | passed down from generation to generation | 通过民谣 歌谣 |
[31:10] | through ballads and songs. | 一代代地流传了下来 |
[31:14] | I first heard them from my grandmother, | 最早是我祖母讲给我听的 |
[31:15] | and she from hers. | 而她又是听她的祖母说的 |
[31:19] | The songs tell stories about people who… | 歌谣里说的就是那些 |
[31:23] | travel through the stones. | 通过石头穿越的人 |
[31:25] | Travel through stone? | 通过石头穿越 |
[31:29] | I’m not sure I take your meaning. | 我不太明白你的意思 |
[31:33] | Not literally through the stone itself. | 不是说真的在石头中间穿梭 |
[31:35] | You see… | 你看 |
[31:37] | the circle at Craigh Na Dun marks a… | 克雷尼顿的石头圆阵 |
[31:41] | a place on the earth | 聚集了 |
[31:43] | where the powers of nature come together. | 这世上所有的自然之力 |
[31:45] | Superstition and twiddletwaddle. | 都是些宗教迷信和糊弄人的鬼话 |
[31:51] | Go on. | 请继续 |
[31:53] | The stones gather the powers, | 那些石头汇聚了天地的灵力 |
[31:54] | and give it focus, like a glass, ye ken? | 凝聚在一起 就像一面镜子一样 明白吗 |
[32:00] | And for certain people, | 某些人 |
[32:02] | on certain days, | 在特定的日子 |
[32:06] | it allows them to pierce the veil of time. | 能够通过石头揭开时间的面纱 |
[32:12] | Mr. Randall, you know your wife | 兰德尔先生 你知道你夫人 |
[32:13] | went up that hill the day she vanished. | 在失踪的那天上了山 |
[32:16] | I believe she didn’t come back down that hill, | 我相信她那天没能从山上下来 |
[32:18] | at least not in 1945. | 起码不是在1945年 |
[32:21] | I believe that she traveled to | 我相信 她是穿越 |
[32:24] | some other time. | 去了别的年代 |
[32:35] | Where or… when would that be? | 那会是何时何地 |
[32:39] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[32:41] | Every traveler is different. | 每个穿越者的情况都不一样 |
[32:44] | They must make their own journey | 他们都有各自的旅途 |
[32:46] | on their own path, | 各自的路 |
[32:49] | but the songs do say | 但歌谣里也说了 |
[32:51] | that the travelers often return. | 穿越者大多回来了 |
[32:56] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[33:08] | I shall leave for Oxford this afternoon. | 我今天下午就要回牛津了 |
[33:11] | Did ye no hear me? | 你没听到我说的话吗 |
[33:12] | – Mrs. Graham. – They often return. | -格雷厄姆太太 -他们大多会回来的 |
[33:14] | I did hear you. | 我听到了 |
[33:17] | I simply do not share your beliefs. | 我只是无法和你信仰一致 |
[33:21] | Forgive me. | 对不起 |
[33:39] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:41] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[33:44] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[33:46] | We’re all right. | 我们都没事 |
[33:47] | My fault. | 都是我的错 |
[33:49] | To bring you here without taking proper heat, | 草率地把你带到这里 却没带足够的武器 |
[33:51] | and to let you be… | 害得你… |
[33:55] | to not stop him. | 我没能阻止他 |
[33:58] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[34:01] | And here, you’re so cold mo nighean donn. | 你的手怎么这么冰 我的爱人 |
[34:05] | Your hands are like ice. | 像冰块似的 |
[34:09] | Jamie! | 杰米 |
[34:15] | – It’s shock. – Are you all right? | -是休克 -你们没事了 |
[34:16] | We heard a shot. | 我们听到了枪声 |
[34:18] | I’m going into shock. | 我快休克了 |
[34:20] | Jamie. | 杰米 |
[34:21] | Stay. | 别动 |
[34:27] | I’m going into shock. | 我快休克了 |
[34:29] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[34:32] | My mind jumped and danced from thought to thought, | 我的思绪不断地跳跃着 |
[34:35] | like a stone skipping across a pond. | 如同石块在水面上打起一个个水漂 |
[34:39] | My parents, men I’d seen die, | 我的父母 我曾看着死去的人们 |
[34:43] | the smell of uncle Lamb’s cigarettes. | 莱姆叔叔的烟味 |
[34:46] | 美国著名男演员 经典角色为罗宾汉 | |
[34:46] | Errol Flynn swinging on a rope, | 埃罗尔·弗林在走钢丝 |
[34:49] | the feeling of my dagger tip puncturing the kidney. | 我的匕首尖扎进人肾脏的那种感觉 |
[34:57] | I knew he was worried about me, | 我知道他在担心我 |
[35:01] | knew he wanted to talk about what had happened, | 知道他想和我谈谈刚刚发生的事 |
[35:06] | but I knew if I did, | 但我知道一旦我开口了 |
[35:07] | if I started giving rein to my feelings, | 一旦我放纵了自己的情感 |
[35:10] | things would pour out of me | 那些我想永远保守的秘密 |
[35:12] | that I wanted to keep locked away forever. | 就会一发不可收拾地涌出来 |
[35:14] | It’s shock. | 是休克 |
[35:17] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[35:20] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[35:23] | There’s letters. | 有信 |
[35:24] | The tracks lead back over the ridge, no horses. | 他们是翻山过来的 没骑马 |
[35:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[35:30] | Your man Horrocks. | 那个霍罗克斯 |
[35:31] | Munro said he’s a deserter like these. | 门罗说他和这两个人一样是个逃兵 |
[35:36] | Hugh Munro’s a good man. | 休·门罗是个好人 |
[35:37] | I won’t deny it, | 这点我不否认 |
[35:38] | but this is what becomes of a man | 但背弃了对国王与国家许下的誓言 |
[35:40] | who breaks his oath to king and country. | 就是这副德行 |
[35:43] | Now, you go and see Horrocks alone, | 你要是一个人去见霍罗克斯 |
[35:44] | you’ll be walking into a trap, maist like. | 很可能会落入圈套 |
[35:47] | He’s right, Jamie. | 他说得对 杰米 |
[35:49] | You have to meet him, I understand that, | 我明白你必须要见他一面 |
[35:51] | but I say we all go with you with our swords in our hands. | 但我认为我们得带上武器跟你一起去 |
[35:54] | Otherwise, you don’t go at all. | 否则还不如不去 |
[35:57] | Aye. | 好吧 |
[35:58] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[36:21] | I don’t remember getting on my horse. | 我都不记得骑上了马 |
[36:24] | I don’t remember riding away, or even how long we rode. | 我不记得上路 也不记得我们走了多远 |
[36:29] | All I can recall of that pivotal moment in my life | 我对于那关键时刻的唯一记忆 |
[36:32] | was that I was angry, and I didn’t know why. | 是那不知从何而来的愤怒 |
[36:41] | Why are we stopping? | 怎么停下了 |
[36:44] | You’ll have to stay here with Willie. | 你跟威利留在这儿 |
[36:46] | What? | 什么 |
[36:48] | Dougal was right. | 杜格尔说得对 |
[36:50] | Now, this man Horrocks may be setting a trap. | 霍罗克斯也许设下了陷阱 |
[36:53] | I’ll no risk you again. | 我不会再让你冒险 |
[36:55] | You’ll be safer here with Willie to look out for ye. | 让威利留下照顾你 你会更安全 |
[36:57] | I don’t need an explanation. | 我不需要解释 |
[36:59] | You can take Willie with you. | 你可以带上威利 |
[37:01] | I can look after myself. | 我能照顾好自己 |
[37:02] | I think I’ve proven that earlier. | 我想我之前已经证明过了 |
[37:07] | You needn’t prove it again. | 你无需再次证明 |
[37:13] | If there are redcoats about, | 附近要是有英格兰军人 |
[37:16] | they’ll likely come from the south. | 他们很可能从南边来 |
[37:17] | – I’ll keep an eye out. – Aye. | -我会当心 -好的 |
[37:20] | You stay here. | 你留在这儿 |
[37:22] | I’ll be back, I promise. | 我会回来的 我保证 |
[37:23] | You shouldn’t make promises you can’t keep. | 你不该做遵守不了的保证 |
[37:25] | This one I will keep, Claire. | 这次我一定守诺 克莱尔 |
[37:28] | Now, you promise me you’ll stay put. | 你要保证乖乖待着 |
[37:29] | – Jamie. – Coming! | -杰米 -马上来 |
[37:31] | Promise me, Claire. | 向我保证 克莱尔 |
[37:33] | Swear you’ll be here when I get back. | 保证我回来时 你会在这里等我 |
[37:36] | Fine, I promise. | 好吧 我保证 |
[37:38] | Good. | 很好 |
[37:41] | In that moment, | 那一刻 |
[37:42] | the reason for my bitterness became clear to me. | 我明白了自己的怨怼从何而来 |
[37:47] | I wasn’t angry at Jamie or the redcoat deserters. | 我气的并非杰米 或者英格兰逃兵 |
[37:52] | I was angry at myself | 我是在生自己的气 |
[37:54] | for forgetting about my plan to make | 气自己把逃离这里 |
[37:55] | my way back to the stones at Craigh Na Dun, | 回到克雷尼顿巨石圈的计划抛到了脑后 |
[37:58] | my plan to return to my own time, | 我本想回到我自己的时代 |
[38:01] | to my husband, Frank. | 回到我的丈夫弗兰克的身边 |
[38:03] | U.S. Army headquarters in Berlin announced | 设立在德国的美国陆军总部宣布 |
[38:05] | the death of General George S. Patton, Jr. earlier today | 巴顿将军因12天前遭遇车祸 |
[38:08] | from injuries he sustained in a car accident 12 days ago. | 伤重不治 在今天早些时候去世 |
[38:12] | …Cadillac model 75 staff car, | 当时巴顿将军 |
[38:15] | transporting the general… | 与一等兵霍雷斯·伍德 |
[38:15] | 克雷尼顿 五英里 | |
[38:18] | as well as private first class Horace L. Woodring | 乘坐凯迪拉克75型专车 |
[38:21] | collided with a truck just outside of Spain. | 在西班牙郊外与一辆卡车相撞 |
[38:29] | A controversial figure, General Patton’s career | 巴顿将军是一位有争议的人物 |
[38:32] | spanned both the first and second world wars, | 他参与过一战和二战 |
[38:35] | most recently as commander of the U.S. Third Army. | 目前任职美国陆军第三集团军指挥官 |
[38:58] | 克雷尼顿 五英里 | |
[39:14] | Mistress? | 女士 |
[39:17] | Mistress! | 女士 |
[39:19] | What? | 怎么了 |
[39:20] | If you need me, | 有事请喊我 |
[39:21] | I’ll just be taking care of some personal business. | 我要去解决一下个人问题 |
[39:24] | Go at least 50 yards away and downwind. | 走开五十码 去下风处解决 |
[39:27] | Aye. | 好的 |
[39:52] | I tried to avoid thinking about the incident in the meadow, | 我努力不去想草地上发生的事 |
[39:56] | but my mind kept returning to it, | 可心思不住地转过去 |
[39:58] | again, and again, | 一而再 再而三 |
[40:00] | picking at a festering sore best left untouched. | 一次次触动不应再去理会的伤口 |
[40:19] | And suddenly, there it was… | 突然之间 它出现在那里 |
[40:23] | Craigh Na Dun. | 克雷尼顿 |
[40:27] | My mind had been so clouded and confused, | 我内心充满迷惘 |
[40:30] | I didn’t recognize the road when we rode in. | 骑进这片树林时我并没认出这条路 |
[40:34] | There was no mistaking it. | 绝对不会错 |
[40:37] | I was back | 我回到了 |
[40:40] | to the place where it had all begun. | 这一切开始的地方 |
[40:43] | So much had happened. So much had changed. | 发生了太多事情 改变了太多事情 |
[40:48] | Last I was here, I was Claire Randall, | 上次来这里时 我还是克莱尔·兰德尔 |
[40:51] | then Claire Beauchamp, | 然后是克莱尔·比彻姆 |
[40:52] | then Claire Fraser. | 然后又变成克莱尔·弗雷泽 |
[40:55] | The question was… who did I want to be? | 问题在于 我到底想成为谁 |
[43:00] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[43:04] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[43:12] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[43:17] | Where are you, Claire? | 你在哪儿 克莱尔 |
[43:22] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[43:25] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[43:27] | Frank, | 弗兰克 |
[43:29] | wait for me, | 等等我 |
[43:31] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[43:42] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[43:54] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[43:58] | No! | 不 |
[44:01] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[44:05] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[44:11] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[45:01] | I knew where we were going without having to ask: | 不用问我也知道这是要去哪里 |
[45:04] | Fort William. | 威廉堡 |
[45:06] | The site of Jamie’s incarceration | 杰米四年前被囚禁 |
[45:08] | and flogging four years ago, | 和实施鞭刑的地方 |
[45:10] | and now, still the province of a man | 而现在 依然是在一个 |
[45:12] | I unfortunately knew all too well. | 我很不幸熟识的人的管辖之下 |
[45:15] | He would have no advance notice of my capture. | 他不会提前知道我被俘虏 |
[45:19] | No time to plan his interrogation. | 没时间计划他的审讯 |
[45:22] | I, on the other hand, had the entire jolting journey | 而我 在马车背上颠簸的这一路上 |
[45:25] | in the back of the wagon to think. | 一直在思考 |
[45:27] | It was my one advantage. | 这是我的一个优势 |
[45:29] | I prayed it would be enough. | 但愿它能让我应付得来 |
[45:33] | Felicitations and congratulations on your recent marriage. | 祝贺你新婚燕尔 |
[45:38] | Though I don’t particularly care | 虽然我不是特别在意 |
[45:39] | whether you consider yourself an Englishwoman or a Scot… | 你到底把自己看作是英格兰人还是苏格兰人 |
[45:45] | and apparently, neither do you. | 而且很显然 你也并不在意 |
[45:47] | You still wear your old wedding ring? | 你还戴着原来的结婚戒指 |
[45:53] | Sentimental attachment. | 引人伤感的小物件 |
[45:55] | I doubt you have a sentimental bone in your body. | 我倒怀疑你骨子里会不会伤感 |
[46:02] | But the more interesting question is | 不过更有意思的问题是 |
[46:05] | why would Dougal MacKenzie consider you of such value, | 为什么杜格尔·麦肯齐会如此看重你 |
[46:08] | that he would rather adopt you as one of his own | 使他宁愿接受你为自己人 |
[46:10] | than allow me to question you? | 也不愿让我审问你 |
[46:13] | I am sure I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我很肯定我并不知道你在说什么 |
[46:17] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[46:21] | The king. | 向国王致敬 |
[46:23] | The king. | 向国王致敬 |
[46:28] | I’m glad to hear that you still consider him your sovereign. | 我很高兴听到你依然视他为你的君主 |
[46:31] | We MacKenzies are all loyal subjects. | 我们麦肯齐家族一向忠心耿耿 |
[46:36] | That is the single most amusing thing | 这是我这一周听到的 |
[46:37] | I’ve heard all week. | 最有趣的说辞了 |
[46:40] | So I take it you haven’t been amusing yourself | 那我看你从来没有通过鞭打 |
[46:42] | by flogging some innocent prisoners then? | 一些无辜的囚犯来愉悦自己 |
[46:44] | Amusing myself? | 愉悦我自己 |
[46:47] | What an odd thing to say. | 这说起来真是奇怪 |
[46:50] | As you know from our previous meeting, | 我们上次见面时 如你所知 |
[46:53] | I consider flogging a very serious matter indeed. | 我真的把鞭刑看作是一件很严肃的事情 |
[47:23] | Madam, | 女士 |
[47:26] | you need to understand your position. | 你需要了解你的处境 |
[47:29] | In this hour, our third encounter, | 此时此刻 我们第三次见面 |
[47:32] | I fully intend by any means necessary | 我完全打算采取任何必要手段 |
[47:36] | to discover both your true nature | 来探究你到底是个怎样的人 |
[47:39] | and the secrets that you hold. | 以及你身上的秘密 |
[47:45] | Perhaps you should ask the Duke of Sandringham. | 也许你应该去问桑德林罕姆公爵 |
[47:53] | Oh, dear me, | 天啊 |
[47:55] | I do hope that won’t stain. | 我希望那不会留下污渍 |
[48:05] | A dangerous gambit to be sure, | 这的确是个危险的策略 |
[48:07] | but his reaction told me that Frank and the Reverend | 但他的反应告诉我 |
[48:09] | were right in their speculation. | 弗兰克和牧师他们的推测是对的 |
[48:12] | I suspect your ancestor had a patron, | 我猜测你的祖先有一位庇护者 |
[48:15] | a prominent and powerful man who could protect him | 一位卓越而强大的人保护着他 |
[48:18] | from the censure of his superiors. | 免受上级的责难 |
[48:19] | Possibly, but it would have to have been someone very high up | 有可能 但那个人一定身居高层 |
[48:22] | in the hierarchy of the day to exert that kind of influence. | 才能施加这么大的影响力 |
[48:26] | The Duke of Sandringham? | 桑德林罕姆公爵 |
[48:28] | The Duke of Sandringham? | 桑德林罕姆公爵 |
[48:31] | Black Jack was able to commit his various crimes | “黑杰克”能够在苏格兰 |
[48:33] | in the highlands | 犯下累累罪行 |
[48:34] | because he was being protected by a powerful man, | 因为他被一个权势熏天的人保护着 |
[48:38] | and the cost of such protection | 这种保护的代价 |
[48:40] | was always silence and fidelity. | 总是沉默和忠诚 |
[48:45] | What do you know of the Duke? | 你对公爵知道些什么 |
[48:48] | Really, captain, must you be so obtuse? | 真的吗 队长 你要这么迟钝吗 |
[48:54] | Is it not clear by now | 现在还不明显吗 |
[48:56] | that you and I are both in the employ | 我和你都受雇于 |
[48:57] | of the same great and powerful man? | 同一个有权有势之人 |
[49:04] | That is impossible. | 不可能 |
[49:06] | He would’ve told me. | 他会告诉我的 |
[49:09] | Because he tells you all his secrets? | 因为他会告诉你他所有的秘密吗 |
[49:14] | You must be a very special officer indeed. | 你一定是个很特别的军官 |
[49:21] | I will simply send a message to Sandringham asking him. | 我会直接给桑德林罕姆送信问他 |
[49:27] | Excellent idea. | 好主意 |
[49:30] | I’m sure he’ll be most pleased at your skill and acumen | 他肯定对你发现我身份时展现出来的技巧 |
[49:33] | at uncovering my identity, | 和智慧表示满意 |
[49:37] | or… | 或者 |
[49:39] | perhaps your disruption of the Duke’s | 也许你干扰了公爵精心布置的计划 |
[49:40] | carefully laid plans will not be rewarded. | 并不会得到嘉奖 |
[49:44] | Perhaps he will be displeased, | 也许他会生气 |
[49:46] | and take measures to terminate your special relationship, | 采取措施终止你们的特殊关系 |
[49:50] | withdraw the protection to which you’ve become accustomed, | 撤销你已经习惯了的保护 |
[49:53] | and thus leave you at the mercy | 让你任凭 |
[49:54] | of your superior officers and local authorities. | 你的上级官员和地方当局摆布 |
[50:00] | No, the wisest course of action | 不 最明智的做法 |
[50:03] | would be to allow me to continue my mission | 就是让我继续我的任务 |
[50:05] | and give the Duke no indication of how close you came | 不要告诉公爵 你差一点 |
[50:10] | to disrupting his efforts on behalf of the king. | 代表国王 干扰了他的努力 |
[50:26] | You mean, of course, his, uh, his wife’s efforts. | 当然 你的意思是他妻子的努力 |
[50:31] | His wife? | 他妻子 |
[50:32] | The duchess. You’ve met her? | 公爵夫人 你见过她吗 |
[50:35] | Oh, I’ve never had the pleasure. | 我没有过这份殊荣 |
[50:36] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[50:37] | An agent of the Duke is an agent of the duchess. | 公爵的手下就是公爵夫人的手下 |
[50:42] | Well, we have been in communication. | 我们一直有联系 |
[50:44] | Communication by letter? | 通过信件吗 |
[50:46] | – By messenger, yes. – With the duchess? | -通过信使 -跟公爵夫人吗 |
[50:49] | That’s who we’re talking about, isn’t it? | 我们说的不就是她吗 |
[50:51] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[50:52] | That is, uh… | 那就是 |
[50:55] | that is who we’re talking about. | 我们说的人 |
[50:58] | But, of course, um… | 但是 当然 |
[51:02] | the duke has never been married. | 公爵没结过婚 |
[51:16] | Corporal. | 下士 |
[51:18] | I’m sorry, madam. | 抱歉 女士 |
[51:30] | What kind of gentleman keeps a rope at his desk? | 哪种绅士会在书桌里放绳子啊 |
[51:34] | A prepared one, madam. | 做好了准备的绅士 女士 |
[51:36] | You can go, Hawkins. | 你可以走了 霍金斯 |
[51:40] | And corporal, | 下士 |
[51:43] | don’t come back, no matter what you hear. | 不管你听到什么 都别回来 |
[51:46] | – Go. – Sir. | -走吧 -先生 |
[52:04] | Help, somebody! | 救命啊 来人 |
[52:09] | Help me! | 救命 |
[52:16] | Now… | 现在… |
[52:22] | I think we should begin with your name, hmm? | 我想我们该从你的名字说起 行吗 |
[52:27] | Your real name. | 你的真名 |
[52:29] | Then… | 然后 |
[52:32] | you can tell me everything that you know about… | 你可以告诉我你所知的一切事情 |
[52:37] | Dougal MacKenzie… | 关于杜格尔·麦肯齐 |
[52:41] | his brother Colum… | 他哥哥卡伦 |
[52:45] | the, uh… | 还有 |
[52:47] | the Jacobite rebellion… | 詹姆斯二世党叛乱 |
[52:52] | and finally, | 最后 |
[52:57] | the Duke of Sandringham. | 桑德林罕姆公爵 |
[53:01] | You are going to regret this. | 你会后悔的 |
[53:05] | I doubt it. | 我深表怀疑 |
[53:26] | What have we here? | 这里是什么啊 |
[53:29] | My, my. | 天啊 |
[53:31] | The lady has claws. | 这位女士还有爪子呢 |
[53:34] | Are they sharp? | 锋利吗 |
[53:40] | Hmm, are they? | 锋利吗 |
[53:47] | I’ll thank ye to take your hands off my wife. | 请你放开我的妻子 |
[53:52] | Good god. | 天啊 |