时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Your ring. Key to lallybroch, | 你的戒指是拉里布洛克的钥匙 |
[00:05] | So you’d know the place was as much yours as mine. | 这样你就知道 那里是我家 也是你家 |
[00:07] | ’twas one day in October. | 那是十月里的一天 |
[00:08] | Captain Randall came along to our place. | 兰德尔队长来到了我们这里 |
[00:10] | Now let my sister be. | 你放开我妹妹吧 |
[00:12] | Your sister? | 你妹妹 |
[00:14] | No! | 不要 |
[00:15] | The Duke of Sandringham has arrived. | 桑德林罕姆公爵来了 |
[00:17] | I look forward to helping your husband | 我很期待帮助你的丈夫 |
[00:19] | to restore his good name. | 恢复他的名誉 |
[00:21] | This is my first real opportunity to gain a path | 这是我第一次真正有机会 |
[00:24] | and take my rightful place as laird of Broch Tuarach. | 堂堂正正地当上布洛克·图拉克领主 |
[00:27] | I was born on October the 20th, in the year 1918. | 我是1918年10月20日出生的 |
[00:31] | That’s 200 years from now. | 距今200年 |
[00:33] | I’m from the future. | 我是从未来过来的 |
[00:35] | It’s what you wanted, | 这是你想要的 |
[00:37] | to go home. | 回家 |
[00:42] | Take me home to Lallybroch. | 带我回拉里布洛克的家吧 |
[02:47] | And they just stay aloft, like birds? | 它们就像鸟儿一样停留在空中吗 |
[02:50] | Well, no. Airplane wings are stationary. | 不 飞机机翼是静止的 |
[02:53] | They don’t flap. | 它们不会拍动 |
[02:55] | And you’ve ridden in one? | 你乘坐过吗 |
[02:57] | Yes, several times. | 是的 乘坐过几次吧 |
[02:59] | I love flying. | 我喜欢飞 |
[03:02] | How high can you fly? | 你能飞多高 |
[03:04] | Well, I don’t know exactly. | 我也不清楚 |
[03:06] | Thousands of feet in the air, certainly. | 空中几千英尺高肯定有的 |
[03:09] | Thousands of feet? | 几千英尺吗 |
[03:11] | Must have God’s own view of the world from that height. | 那么高看世界一定跟上帝看这个世界一样吧 |
[03:15] | It’s amazing. | 确实很壮观 |
[03:16] | And especially the first time you go up. | 尤其是你第一次升空的时候 |
[03:19] | I mean, everything you can see on the ground, | 一切你在地面看到的东西 |
[03:20] | it just falls away, until it disappears. | 都渐行渐远 直到消失 |
[03:26] | How old are you, Sassenach? | 你多大了 英格兰人 |
[03:28] | Never thought to ask. | 我从没问过你呢 |
[03:30] | I’m 27. | 27岁 |
[03:33] | I always thought you were about my age | 我一直以为你跟我一样大 |
[03:34] | or younger. | 或者比我年轻 |
[03:37] | – Are you disappointed? – No. | -你失望了吗 -没有 |
[03:40] | It’s just that | 不过 |
[03:42] | when I’m 40, you’ll be 245. | 等我40岁 你就245岁了 |
[03:47] | I think your calculations are a little off. | 你数学不太好啊 |
[03:53] | There it is. | 到了 |
[03:54] | Lallybroch. | 拉里布洛克 |
[04:13] | It’s like you always said it was. | 这就跟你经常说的一样 |
[04:16] | Aye. | 是啊 |
[04:25] | Come. | 走吧 |
[04:27] | Come. | 来 |
[04:41] | It’s behind you now, Jamie. | 那是以前了 杰米 |
[04:43] | It’s in the past. | 都过去了 |
[04:46] | There were rumors. | 有谣言 |
[04:48] | Dougal told me afterward | 杜格尔之后告诉我 |
[04:51] | that Randall had got Jenny with a bastard child. | 说兰德尔让珍妮怀孕生下了私生子 |
[05:00] | It’s rumors. | 只是谣言而已 |
[05:04] | Aye. | 是啊 |
[05:49] | You care to see more? | 你还想继续看吗 |
[05:50] | Or would you rather go into the house | 还是想进屋 |
[05:52] | and offer me better entertainment? | 让我更好地娱乐一下 |
[05:54] | Hello. | 你好 |
[05:57] | Hi, my name’s Claire. | 我叫克莱尔 |
[06:01] | Are you playing with the apples? | 你是在玩苹果吗 |
[06:07] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[06:08] | Jamie? | 杰米 |
[06:13] | Jenny. | 珍妮 |
[06:28] | Four years and no word? | 整整四年 音信全无 |
[06:32] | This is my wee Jamie. | 这是我的小杰米 |
[06:34] | This is your uncle, mo chridhe, | 这是你舅舅 宝贝 |
[06:35] | the one you’re named after. | 你的名字就是根据他的取的 |
[06:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:42] | Why would you name him after me? | 为什么根据我的名字给他取名 |
[06:46] | What’s wrong, a-graidh? Are you ill? | 怎么了 哥哥 你病了吗 |
[06:49] | Do you not think I’ve suffered enough | 难道你觉得因为那件事 |
[06:51] | for what I let happen that… | 我的痛苦还不够吗 |
[06:53] | Ye must name Randall’s bastard after me, | 你还让兰德尔的私生子和我同名 |
[06:56] | to be a reproach as long as I live? | 你是想让我在耻辱中过一辈子吗 |
[06:59] | Randall’s bastard? | 兰德尔的私生子 |
[07:01] | Jack Randall, you mean, the redcoat captain? | 你是指英格兰队长杰克·兰德尔吗 |
[07:09] | Go find Mrs. Crook, my wee lamb. | 去找克鲁克太太吧 宝贝 |
[07:17] | Correct me, brother, if I’m wrong, | 我没听错吧 哥哥 |
[07:19] | but I have a strong impression | 我怎么觉得 |
[07:21] | you’re saying that I played the whore to Captain Randall. | 你说我是兰德尔队长的妓女 |
[07:24] | I’d rather I was dead in my grave | 我宁愿死 |
[07:27] | than see my sister brought to such… | 也不愿看到我妹妹… |
[07:31] | And whose is this one? | 这个又是谁的 |
[07:33] | To have you ruin yourself for me was shame enough, but… | 让你为了我毁了自己我就够丢脸了 但 |
[07:37] | Another one with no father to give him a name? | 你又怀了一个没有父亲的私生子吗 |
[07:40] | We shouldn’t have come. | 我们不该来的 |
[07:41] | Jamie, perhaps we should all go inside– | 杰米 要不我们先进去… |
[07:42] | Tell that trollop to keep her neb out of my business. | 不要让那个婊子掺和我的事 |
[07:46] | She’s my wife, and you will speak of her with respect. | 她是我妻子 你对她放尊重点 |
[07:48] | Jamie, please. | 杰米 别这样 |
[07:51] | Do I have to do what I did when we were bairns? | 非得让我像小时候那么对你吗 |
[07:53] | Grab you by the bollocks | 扯住你的睾丸 |
[07:54] | to make you stand still and listen to me? | 让你停下来听我说话 |
[07:56] | Are you now trying to shame me in front of my own wife? | 你打算在我妻子面前羞辱我吗 |
[07:58] | Well, if she’s your wife, | 她是你妻子的话 |
[07:59] | I imagine she’s more familiar with your balls than I am. | 想必比我更熟悉你的蛋蛋吧 |
[08:03] | Don’t test me, brother. | 别考验我 哥哥 |
[08:10] | Last I saw you, bloodied and broken, | 我最后一次见你时 你浑身是血 筋疲力尽 |
[08:13] | strung up by your wrists in that archway, | 手腕被吊在拱门上 |
[08:15] | and then leaving me to think you’re dead, | 让我觉得你死了 |
[08:17] | or certain never to return again, | 或者永远不再回来 |
[08:19] | And this is how you come home? | 这就是你回家的态度吗 |
[08:21] | Whose child is the boy? | 这男孩是谁的 |
[08:22] | Mine. | 我的 |
[08:26] | And that one, too. | 肚子里的那个也是 |
[08:28] | Ian? | 伊恩 |
[08:30] | Yer brother-in-law. | 你的妹夫 |
[08:35] | It’s good to see ya, Jamie. | 见到你真好 杰米 |
[08:38] | You always knew how to make an entrance. | 你总是知道该怎么出场 |
[08:41] | We thought you were dead | 我们以为你死了 |
[08:42] | until we received your chest from Castle Leoch. | 直到我们收到你从里奥克城堡寄来的箱子 |
[09:00] | And this would be? | 这位是 |
[09:02] | The trollop, | 那个荡妇 |
[09:04] | otherwise known as Claire Fraser. | 也叫克莱尔·弗雷泽 |
[09:11] | Jenny I-I’m– | 珍妮 我是… |
[09:13] | A damned fool, | 该死的傻瓜 |
[09:14] | and no a day wiser in four years. | 四年了都没变聪明点 |
[09:31] | Ye drink whiskey? | 你喝威士忌吗 |
[09:32] | I have been known to have a glass or two. | 能喝一两杯 |
[09:35] | Today, I’m thinking we’ll be taking more than that, Claire. | 我们今天可不只要喝一两杯 克莱尔 |
[09:40] | Thank you, Ian. Cheers. | 谢谢你 伊恩 干杯 |
[09:53] | What happened with Randall? | 兰德尔后来跟你怎么样了 |
[09:56] | I want to know. | 我想知道 |
[09:57] | I need to know. | 我必须知道 |
[10:07] | Then I’ll tell you… | 那我告诉你 |
[10:09] | Once… And never again. | 仅此一次 之后永不提起 |
[10:24] | After he felled you… | 他把你打晕之后 |
[10:39] | Take my hand. | 拉着我的手 |
[10:41] | Take my hand. | 拉着我的手 |
[10:47] | I went with him into the house. | 我跟他进了屋 |
[10:52] | He took me up the stairs. | 他带我上了二楼 |
[10:54] | He was talking the whole way up, | 他一直在讲话 |
[10:56] | but I didn’t hear a word he said. | 但我一个字也没听进去 |
[10:58] | My mind was racing with what to do. | 我一直在想该怎么办 |
[11:01] | I was just trying to keep my wits. | 努力保持理智 |
[11:06] | He led me into the bedroom. | 他领我走进卧室 |
[12:21] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[13:02] | He threw me on the bed, | 他把我扔到床上 |
[13:04] | and then he stood there a minute, | 然后在那儿站了一会儿 |
[13:07] | rubbing himself. | 自己撸 |
[13:10] | I hadn’t been with a man then, | 我那时还没跟男人发生过关系 |
[13:11] | but I ken now that he was trying to… | 但我现在知道他当时在努力 |
[13:15] | make himself ready. | 硬起来 |
[13:47] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[14:05] | I don’t know why. | 我不知道为什么要笑 |
[14:07] | It was the only thing that came to my mind to do, | 那是我脑海中唯一想要的事情 |
[14:12] | but he didn’t like it when I laughed, and I could see that, | 但他不喜欢我笑 我能看出来 |
[14:16] | so I laughed some more. | 所以我不停地笑 |
[14:38] | I said turn around, you Scottish cunt. | 我叫你转过去 你个苏格兰贱人 |
[14:51] | When I woke up, he was gone. | 等我醒来 他走了 |
[14:54] | And that’s the last I saw of Captain Randall. | 那是我最后一次见到兰德尔队长 |
[15:10] | Ye satisfied? | 你满意了 |
[15:14] | Ye see, you were wrong, and I’m expecting an apology. | 你错了 你该跟我道歉 |
[15:17] | Have I no said as much? | 我没说过吗 |
[15:19] | No, you haven’t. | 你没说 |
[15:20] | She’s right, she deserves an apology. | 她说得对 你该给她道歉 |
[15:27] | This is between my brother and me. | 这是我哥哥和我之间的事 |
[15:30] | I was just suggesting that he– | 我只是建议让他… |
[15:31] | Can I see you in private for a moment? | 我们能单独聊会儿吗 |
[15:35] | Excuse us. | 请别介意 |
[15:55] | I’m yer husband. | 我是你的丈夫 |
[15:56] | You mustn’t embarrass me in front of my family and the servants. | 你不能在我家人和佣人面前让我难堪 |
[16:00] | You’re doing a fine enough job of that yourself. | 你自己倒是挺会羞辱自己的 |
[16:03] | You’ve a sharp tongue, Claire, | 你言辞犀利 克莱尔 |
[16:06] | but there’s a time and a place for it. | 但也要分时间场合 |
[16:08] | Oh, and I suppose you’ll be the judge of that? | 那我想这由你来决定咯 |
[16:09] | I need you to trust me here. | 在这里我需要你相信我 |
[16:12] | This is my family, | 这是我的家人 |
[16:13] | my land, | 我的土地 |
[16:15] | my time. | 我的时代 |
[16:20] | I’m laird, and you are my lady. | 我是领主 你是我的夫人 |
[16:24] | We should both conduct ourselves as such. | 我们的行为举止应该配得上这种身份 |
[16:25] | I’m not the meek and obedient type. | 我不是那种温驯听话的人 |
[16:28] | Don’t think anyone would ever make that mistake, Sassenach, | 没人会犯那种错 英格兰人 |
[16:33] | but then I don’t think anyone would ever say the same | 不过也没人会对卡伦的妻子 |
[16:36] | of Colum’s wife, either. | 说那些话 |
[16:38] | – Letitia? – Aye. | -利蒂希娅 -是的 |
[16:40] | Strong woman, respected, feared even, | 坚强的女人 受人尊敬 甚至令人畏惧 |
[16:44] | but she never crossed her husband’s word in public. | 但她从没在公开场合反驳她丈夫 |
[16:48] | Now behind closed doors, let’s just say | 这会儿就我们两个 这么说吧 |
[16:52] | my uncle dodged his share of crockery in his time. | 我舅舅躲过不少朝他飞来的陶器 |
[16:59] | Be careful, my Laird. | 小心点 领主大人 |
[17:00] | I have a much better throwing arm than the fair Letitia. | 我的臂力可比利蒂希娅强多了 |
[17:31] | So… | 那么 |
[17:32] | whereabouts are ye from, Claire? | 你是哪里人 克莱尔 |
[17:34] | Oxfordshire originally, | 我来自牛津郡 |
[17:37] | but I suppose this is now my home. | 但我想这里现在就是我的家 |
[17:44] | Ye’re planning on staying then? | 这么说你们准备留下 |
[17:47] | Aye. | 对 |
[17:50] | Aye, we are. | 对 我们不走了 |
[17:52] | What about the price on yer head? | 那你被通缉的事呢 |
[17:57] | I’m expecting a pardon, | 希望我会被免罪 |
[17:59] | with the aid of the Duke of Sandringham. | 桑德林罕姆公爵会帮助我 |
[18:02] | It hasn’t come through yet, but we’re hoping it will soon. | 还没被正式批准 但应该快了 |
[18:05] | Never thought you’d be so trusting of the English. | 从没想到你会这么相信英格兰人 |
[18:16] | Perhaps I could trouble you for some warm water to wash? | 能麻烦你们帮我准备点洗澡的热水吗 |
[18:21] | Been a difficult few days. | 之前几天一直在赶路 |
[18:26] | And you mentioned a chest from Leoch? | 你提到过有个里奥克的箱子 |
[18:28] | Aye. | 对 |
[18:30] | It came from a woman called Mrs. Fitzgibbons. | 一位叫菲茨吉本斯太太的女人送来的 |
[18:33] | It’s upstairs in the spare room. | 放在楼上的客房里 |
[18:35] | Well, since the Laird’s staying, | 既然领主要留下 |
[18:36] | he should have the main bedchamber. | 那他应该住主卧 |
[18:39] | Move our things to the north room. | 把我们的东西搬去北屋 |
[18:41] | No, we wouldn’t dream of putting you out of your room. | 不 你们不能因为我们换房间 |
[18:44] | Well, seeing as it’s the Laird’s room, after all… | 毕竟那个房间是属于领主的 |
[18:49] | I’ll get the case. | 我去拿行李 |
[19:10] | You missed the whirlwind. | 你错过了龙卷风 |
[19:14] | The what? | 错过了什么 |
[19:18] | The servants. | 那几个仆人 |
[19:20] | They tore through here like dervishes. | 他们风卷残云般把这里收拾干净了 |
[19:22] | I’d barely turned my back, | 我转过身的功夫 |
[19:24] | and they’d cleared away all of Jenny and Ian’s things. | 他们已经把珍妮和伊恩的东西都搬走了 |
[19:32] | It’s almost exactly how I remember it. | 这里就跟我记忆中一样 |
[19:38] | My father always had a book over there, | 我父亲总把书放在那里 |
[19:44] | open at the page he was reading. | 摊开在他读到的地方 |
[19:48] | And he used to put his boots here. | 他以前把靴子放在这儿 |
[19:55] | And–and he used to keep his… | 这里藏着他的 |
[19:59] | keep his… | 藏着他的 |
[20:07] | his blade. | 他的刀 |
[20:09] | Oh, it’s beautiful. | 真是把好刀 |
[20:13] | It’s Viking, I think. | 应该是维京海盗时期的 |
[20:16] | Aye. | 对 |
[20:17] | Five-lobed pommel. | 五叶头 |
[20:19] | Tenth century. | 十世纪的古董 |
[20:22] | I told you. | 我说过 |
[20:23] | I was raised by an archeologist. | 我是被考古学家带大的 |
[20:25] | I recognize the patterns on the hilt. | 我认得刀柄上的图案 |
[20:29] | It’s a fine example. | 这是个精美的图案 |
[20:37] | I’d hardly tiptoe in here as a boy, | 我小时候很少来这里 |
[20:41] | so sacred was the Laird’s room. | 领主的房间神圣不可侵犯 |
[20:45] | But I’d slip in when he was out at the fields, | 但当他外出干活时 我会偷溜进来 |
[20:48] | just to hold it for a few moments. | 就为了能挥舞它一小会 |
[20:52] | Dream of the day it would be mine. | 梦想着有一天它会属于我 |
[20:56] | It is yours now, Jamie. | 现在它属于你了 杰米 |
[21:03] | Ours. | 是属于我们的 |
[21:08] | Ours. | 是我们的 |
[21:14] | My father, | 我的父亲 |
[21:16] | he built this place, ye ken. | 这地方是他一手建造的 |
[21:23] | His blood and sweat are in this stone. | 他的血与泪融入了这些石头里 |
[21:27] | This land. | 这片土地中 |
[21:32] | And now his bones are, as well. | 而现在他的骨头也成为了这土地的一部分 |
[21:36] | They buried him out in the graveyard, | 他们将他葬在了墓地里 |
[21:39] | next to my mother | 埋在我母亲 |
[21:40] | and my brother, Willie. | 和我哥哥威利旁边 |
[21:45] | When was the last time you saw your father? | 你最后一次见你父亲是什么时候 |
[21:52] | It was at Fort William, | 在威廉堡 |
[21:54] | a week after I’d been flogged the first time. | 我第一次被鞭打一周之后 |
[22:01] | Jamie! | 杰米 |
[22:02] | Father, what are ye doing here? | 父亲 您来这里干什么 |
[22:04] | Having a word with Captain Randall, | 来跟兰德尔队长谈谈 |
[22:05] | trying to see if we can get ye out. | 看能不能救你出去 |
[22:07] | I’m sorry for the whole damn mess. | 我很抱歉闯了这么大的祸 |
[22:09] | Ye left me in charge, and now Jenny’s– | 您让我管事 结果珍妮被 |
[22:10] | What has happened is not yer fault. | 之前的事并不是你的错 |
[22:14] | I know you were flogged. | 我知道你被鞭打了 |
[22:15] | – I’ll be all right. – Captain Randall is waiting. | -我会没事的 -兰德尔队长在等你 |
[22:17] | No. | 不 |
[22:19] | This is my son. | 他是我儿子 |
[22:20] | Have ye no compassion? | 你们毫无怜悯之心吗 |
[22:23] | Remember to pray, | 记得要祈祷 |
[22:24] | and I’ll stand by ye, no matter what happens. | 不论发生什么事 我都会支持你 |
[22:31] | Ye’re a braw lad, son. | 你是个好孩子 儿子 |
[22:44] | I just met your father. | 我刚见了你父亲 |
[22:50] | He’s worried about you. | 他很担心你 |
[22:53] | I’m afraid he was disappointed when I told him | 当我告诉他你的指控十分严重时 |
[22:57] | your charges are of such a serious nature | 恐怕他很失望 |
[22:59] | that you cannot be bonded without a written clearance | 只有收到阿盖尔公爵亲笔写的书面许可 |
[23:01] | from the Duke of Argyll. | 才能将你担保出去 |
[23:10] | And the thing is, | 问题是 |
[23:12] | even if he does succeed in getting such a clearance, | 即便他能成功拿到这份许可 |
[23:15] | which I doubt, | 虽然可能性很小 |
[23:19] | it would be impossible for him to make it back in time, | 他也绝没可能及时赶回来 |
[23:24] | so… | 所以 |
[23:37] | it’s a shame that you and I have got off to such a poor start. | 你和我一见面就交恶真的很遗憾 |
[23:46] | Only a week before, | 就在一周前 |
[23:49] | he’d had me flogged near to death. | 他差点打死我 |
[23:53] | Didn’t understand, I couldna imagine | 我不明白 想不通他 |
[23:56] | what he was talking about now. | 现在为什么说这话 |
[23:59] | And he bandied words around for a while. | 他又说了些其它的 |
[24:03] | He likes to do that. | 他就喜欢这样 |
[24:07] | Likes to play with his toys. | 折磨自己的玩具 |
[24:13] | But in the end he was quite blunt about | 但最后他也直说了自己 |
[24:15] | what he really wanted. | 真正想要什么 |
[24:17] | Which was what? | 什么 |
[24:22] | Me. | 我 |
[24:27] | It’s quite simple. | 很简单 |
[24:29] | Give over to me. | 向我投降 |
[24:31] | Make free of your body… | 交出你的身体 |
[24:38] | and there will be no second flogging. | 我就不会再鞭打你了 |
[24:49] | And if not… | 如果你不肯 |
[24:54] | well… | 那… |
[25:18] | The first stripes were still raw on my back. | 我身上的鞭痕还没愈合 |
[25:23] | I could scarce bear my shirt. | 甚至碰到衣服都疼 |
[25:27] | And I felt dizzy | 每次站起来 |
[25:29] | every time I stood up. | 眼前天旋地转 |
[25:34] | The thought of… | 一想到… |
[25:36] | of going through it all again, | 又要再经历一次 |
[25:39] | being bound, | 五花大绑 |
[25:41] | helpless, | 绝望无助 |
[25:44] | waiting for the next lash… | 等着下一鞭落下 |
[25:52] | I had no real idea, of course, but… | 我当时不甚了解 但是… |
[25:55] | I thought being buggered would be less painful | 觉得被他侵犯可能不会那么疼 |
[25:59] | and be over quicker, most likely. | 也没那么久 |
[26:02] | And he said I’d be set free the same day, | 而且他说我当天就能被释放 |
[26:05] | so… | 所以 |
[26:09] | so… | 所以 |
[26:12] | I considered it. | 我考虑了 |
[26:27] | But… | 但… |
[26:30] | I could still feel my father’s kiss on my cheek | 我还能感受到我父亲在我脸颊的一吻 |
[26:36] | and thought what he would think of me. | 一想到他会怎么想我 |
[26:39] | Not the buggery. | 不是被侵犯 |
[26:41] | He’d no gi’ that a thought or care, but… | 他根本不会在乎那个 而是… |
[26:44] | for giving in. | 我轻易投降 |
[26:47] | For letting that man break me. | 向那家伙屈服 |
[26:53] | So I couldn’t do it. | 所以我办不到 |
[27:05] | Dougal was there, at the flogging. | 我当时被鞭打时 杜格尔在场 |
[27:09] | My father, too, though I didn’t know it at the time. | 我父亲也在 但我当时不知道 |
[27:18] | I fell halfway through. | 打到中途我晕过去 |
[27:28] | They thought I was dead. | 他们以为我死了 |
[27:33] | Dougal said | 杜格尔说 |
[27:35] | he let out a small sound and dropped like a rock | 他轻哼了一声 直直倒了下去 |
[27:40] | and didn’t get up again. | 再也没起来 |
[27:45] | I didn’t see it. | 我没看见 |
[27:49] | Didn’t see him die. | 没看见他去世 |
[27:53] | Didn’t see him taken away. | 没看见他被抬走 |
[27:57] | Didn’t see him buried. | 没看见他下葬 |
[28:03] | Never even seen his grave. | 连他的墓也没见到 |
[28:08] | Even if you had given in to Randall, | 就算你向兰德尔投降 |
[28:11] | do you really think it would have made any difference? | 你觉得最后结局会有差别吗 |
[28:14] | And don’t you think he would have still had you | 你不觉得他还是会 |
[28:16] | dragged out into that yard and flogged you | 拖你去那院子 鞭打你 |
[28:18] | just for the sick pleasure it gave him? | 只为享受随之的病态快感吗 |
[28:23] | I’ll never know. | 我不知道 |
[28:26] | How long does it take a person to dress? | 换身衣服要那么久吗 |
[28:29] | Supper’s not going to keep. | 晚饭要凉了 |
[28:36] | We should get cleaned up. | 我们该洗个澡了 |
[29:03] | Have you ever run a house before? | 你打理过家务吗 |
[29:07] | No. | 没有 |
[29:11] | Then ye’ll have a lot to learn about | 那你要学习很多 |
[29:13] | keeping up a place like this. | 打理这种大宅子的事了 |
[29:17] | I would imagine. | 是啊 |
[29:18] | It sounds quite challenging. I’m a quick study. | 听着似乎很考验人 我学得很快的 |
[29:22] | Ye’ll get your chance. | 你会有机会的 |
[29:23] | Quarter day is tomorrow. | 明天就是季度结账日 |
[29:26] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[29:29] | It’s like when we collected the rents for the MacKenzies, | 就像我们帮麦肯齐家族收租那样 |
[29:32] | but here the tenants come to us to pay. | 但现在是佃户来付我们租子 |
[29:34] | And sorely needed this quarter. | 这次结账真是及时雨 |
[29:36] | We’ve had poor harvests two years running. | 我们已经连续两年收成不佳了 |
[29:39] | We’re piling debt upon debt. | 债务堆得像山一样 |
[29:40] | Ah, we can talk about finances later. | 还是等下再说钱的事吧 |
[29:44] | Tomorrow will be a time for celebrating the Laird’s return. | 明天我们要庆祝领主的回归 |
[29:48] | Sounds very public. | 听起来很公开 |
[29:50] | Isn’t that risky? | 这样不冒险吗 |
[29:52] | At least until your pardon comes through. | 至少等到你的赦令下来吧 |
[29:54] | – No. – Our tenants are like family. | -不 -我们的佃户就像家人 |
[29:57] | Not a man, woman or child would think about betraying Jamie | 没有任何人会向英格兰兵出卖杰米 |
[30:00] | to the redcoats, at any price. | 无论什么代价 |
[30:04] | Of course. | 当然 |
[30:05] | It’s good to hear. | 那我很欣慰 |
[30:07] | I’ll take a look at the ledgers after we’ve eaten. | 晚饭后我想看一眼账簿 |
[30:11] | Thought you’d want to visit father’s grave? | 还以为你想去父亲的墓呢 |
[30:16] | Tomorrow. | 明天吧 |
[30:18] | If he were alive, he’d expect a visit this evening. | 如果他还在世 会希望你今晚就见他 |
[30:24] | If he were alive, he’d expect me to go over the ledgers | 如果他还在世 会希望我审查账簿 |
[30:26] | and prepare for quarter day. | 为结账日做准备 |
[30:33] | Suit yerself then. | 那随你吧 |
[30:39] | Stuffed cabbage, Claire? | 来点填馅卷心菜吗 克莱尔 |
[30:41] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[30:56] | – Hello. – We’re right pleased to have you back, my laird. | -你好 -真高兴您能回来 领主 |
[30:59] | We hope you both bide at home for a good long while now. | 大家都希望您二位能在家安定下来 |
[31:02] | As do we, Robert. Thank you. | 我们也是 罗伯特 谢谢你 |
[31:04] | I brought this small gift for you, mi’lady. | 我给您带了个小礼物 夫人 |
[31:06] | Oh, how lovely, thank you. | 你真好 谢谢 |
[31:09] | It looks delicious. | 看起来很美味 |
[31:13] | I brought these for you, mi’lady. | 这是送给您的 夫人 |
[31:15] | – Thank you so much. – You’re welcome. | -非常感谢 -不用客气 |
[31:17] | They’re beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[31:21] | How are ye? Good to see ye. | 你好吗 很高兴见到你 |
[31:26] | Jamie? | 杰米 |
[31:28] | Should we get started? | 可以开始了吗 |
[31:31] | Aye. | 好 |
[31:33] | Hello. | 你好 |
[31:47] | Feel. | 来摸摸 |
[31:48] | I think it’s a boy. | 我觉得是个男孩 |
[31:56] | Make yourself at home. | 别拘束 |
[32:03] | – So you think it’s a boy? – Yeah, I think so. | -你觉得是男孩吗 -嗯 |
[32:10] | Duncan. | 邓肯 |
[32:12] | Married now? | 娶老婆了啊 |
[32:13] | Aye, my laird. | 是的 领主 |
[32:15] | Duncan, this is but half of what ye owe. | 邓肯 你只还了一半钱 |
[32:20] | Apologies, but we lost one of our cows to sickness two months ago. | 抱歉 可是我们家有头牛两个月前病死了 |
[32:26] | Well, ye can settle up next quarter, | 可以下季度再还 |
[32:28] | when I’m certain things’ll be better. | 到那时你手头应该会宽裕些了 |
[32:31] | I appreciate your understanding and mercy. | 感谢您的理解和仁慈 |
[32:34] | Not mercy at all. | 这不算仁慈 |
[32:37] | Yer father was a good man. | 你父亲是个好人 |
[32:39] | Farmed this land when I was but a bairn. | 当我还是孩子时 他就在此耕耘 |
[32:43] | Give me that. | 钱给我 |
[32:47] | I’ll no squeeze the last penny from you | 我不会在你有困难的时候 |
[32:49] | when times are hard. | 榨干你的最后一分钱 |
[32:51] | That was my father’s view. Mine as well. | 我父亲如此 我也一样 |
[32:55] | Thank ye, my laird. | 谢谢您 领主 |
[32:57] | Thank ye, kindly. | 衷心感谢您 |
[32:59] | All right, who’s next? | 好了 下一位 |
[33:12] | It’s so pretty. | 真好看 |
[33:14] | The lavender’s great. I like to make an oil from it. | 薰衣草不错 我喜欢用它提炼精油 |
[33:16] | You put it on your wrists at night, like this. | 晚上可以把精油涂在手腕上 像这样 |
[33:22] | Cheers, boys. | 干杯 伙计们 |
[33:28] | You put that back, you cheeky wee bastard. | 把它放回去 你个无耻的小杂种 |
[33:34] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[33:37] | I don’t believe we’ve met. | 我们应该没见过面 |
[33:38] | Claire Fraser, Lady Broch Tuarach. | 我是克莱尔·弗雷泽 布洛克·图拉克夫人 |
[33:41] | I ken fine who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[33:43] | I told you there’d be none fer you. | 我说了 这没你的份 |
[33:46] | There are plenty of bannocks. | 麦饼还有很多呢 |
[33:51] | They said he’d gone and married a Sassenach. | 他们说他娶了个英格兰人 |
[33:53] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[33:55] | Can I be of some assistance? | 需要我帮忙吗 |
[33:58] | Boy’s just got to learn to do what he’s told. | 这小子只需要学会听话 |
[34:01] | Then maybe I can take him off your hands for a few minutes. | 也许可以让我带他一会儿 |
[34:03] | – What for? – So you can enjoy yourself | -为什么 -这样你就可以尽兴玩乐 |
[34:06] | without having to watch him. | 不用总是看着他 |
[34:08] | Join your friends. | 跟你朋友好好玩玩 |
[34:14] | Just don’t be filling his head | 别给他灌输 |
[34:15] | with any of that English claptrap. | 英格兰人油嘴滑舌的那一套 |
[34:19] | And you behave. | 你老实点 |
[34:27] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[34:30] | Maybe we should go to the kitchen, | 我们去厨房好吗 |
[34:32] | find you something to eat, okay? | 给你找点吃的 |
[34:43] | I think we can find you something tastier than bannocks. | 我想我们能找到比麦饼还好吃的东西 |
[34:46] | What have we here then? | 这是怎么了 |
[34:52] | Jenny… | 珍妮 |
[34:57] | His father was being very rough with him. | 他父亲对他很粗暴 |
[35:00] | Is your back sore? | 后背疼吗 |
[35:10] | We should get him cleaned up and something tasty to eat. | 我们该给他洗洗 再给他吃点好的 |
[35:13] | Who did that? | 这是谁干的 |
[35:15] | Not for you to worry about. | 不用你操心 |
[35:16] | Mrs. Crook will get you a wee bite. | 克鲁克太太会给你找点吃的 |
[35:20] | It was his father. I saw him beat him outside. | 是他父亲 我看见他在外面打他 |
[35:23] | Macnab? | 麦克纳布 |
[35:25] | – Yeah, I remember him. – Excuse me, mistress. | -是啊 我记得他 -打扰一下 夫人 |
[35:27] | M’laird, will you take a drink with me? | 领主 来跟我喝一杯吧 |
[35:29] | Shouldn’t we do something about it? | 我们就不管管吗 |
[35:31] | Jamie? | 杰米 |
[35:41] | Good night, m’laird! | 晚安 领主 |
[35:43] | Don’t you worry about me. | 不用担心我 |
[36:16] | I’ve seen elephants sit down with less impact. | 大象都比你坐得轻巧 |
[36:26] | English, please. | 麻烦说英语 |
[36:31] | Sassenach, | 英格兰人 |
[36:34] | now ye’re a Scot, ye should work on yer Gaelic. | 你现在是苏格兰人了 该学学盖尔语 |
[36:38] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[36:40] | Out with Macnab. | 跟麦克纳布出去了 |
[36:46] | I tried to reason with him, but in the end I had to | 我想跟他讲理来着 结果到了最后 |
[36:48] | show him the difference between abuse and discipline, | 还是得教他虐待和惩罚的区别 |
[36:50] | Huh, with these. | 用拳头 |
[36:52] | Then I said to him, “Ronald, | 我跟他说 “罗纳德 |
[36:54] | “If I ever see any evidence of yer harming your wee laddie, | “要是再让我发现你伤害你儿子 |
[36:58] | you’ll have to answer to Laird Broch Tuarach,” | 你就得给布洛克·图拉克领主一个交代” |
[37:03] | That’s me. Huh. | 就是我 |
[37:04] | Yes, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[37:10] | Jamie, you reek. | 杰米 你一身酒气 |
[37:14] | You’ve actually seen an elephant? | 你真见过大象吗 |
[37:17] | Yes. Rode one, too. | 是的 还骑过一头 |
[37:24] | Ye’ll have to– | 你一定要 |
[37:26] | to tell me all about it. | 给我讲讲这事 |
[38:13] | Hair of the dog? | 要犬毛吗[醒酒液] |
[38:20] | I think I may need the whole hound. | 我觉得我需要一整只猎犬 |
[38:26] | Ian tells me ye didna collect the rents yesterday. | 伊恩说你昨天没有收租 |
[38:32] | It’s been a hard year, as ye said yerself. | 今年很艰难 你自己说的 |
[38:35] | As laird, I decided to give my tenants some ease. | 作为领主 我决定减轻一下佃户的负担 |
[38:39] | And how easy do ye suppose yer tenants will be when | 等我们入不敷出 整块领地破产以后 |
[38:42] | the whole estate goes under because we canna make ends meet? | 你觉得那些佃户会有多轻松 |
[38:45] | Perhaps we should postpone this | 也许我们应该延期谈这事 |
[38:46] | till he’s feeling a little– | 等他舒服一点… |
[38:46] | And ye’ve saddled us with another mouth to feed. | 而且你又给我们添了一口人 |
[38:49] | What’re ye on about, Jenny? | 你在说什么呢 珍妮 |
[38:50] | Rabbie Macnab. | 罗比·麦克纳布 |
[38:51] | His father threw him out, thanks to you. | 他父亲把他赶了出来 拜你所赐 |
[38:53] | He said, “If Jamie Fraser thinks he can be a better father, | 他说”既然杰米认为他能当个更好的父亲 |
[38:55] | he can damn well pay for his upkeep.” | 那么他一定付得起他的抚养费” |
[38:57] | Jenny, he was only trying to help the boy out, | 珍妮 他只是想帮助那个男孩 |
[38:59] | and clean clothes and bannocks aren’t going to stop the boy | 干净的衣服和薄饼并不能阻止 |
[39:02] | from being beaten. | 那个男孩被打 |
[39:04] | Do ye think life just started | 你以为你们走过 |
[39:05] | when the two of you walked through that door? | 那扇门的时候 人生才开始的吗 |
[39:08] | Rabbie’s granny and I were working on Ronald’s sister | 罗比的祖母和我正在努力让罗纳德的姐姐 |
[39:11] | to take the boy. | 收养那个男孩 |
[39:13] | Did ye not even consider talking to me before | 你掏出拳头之前就没有考虑过 |
[39:15] | you pulled out yer fists? | 先和我谈谈吗 |
[39:17] | Do ye think that’s how father would have handled things? | 你觉得父亲会这样处理吗 |
[39:21] | I am the laird of this estate now, | 我现在是这块领地的领主 |
[39:22] | and I do not need to discuss the running of it with my sister. | 我不需要和我的妹妹讨论如何治理这里 |
[39:29] | Beggin’ yer pardon, laird Broch Tuarach. | 请您原谅 布洛克·图拉克领主 |
[39:51] | Mrs. Crook! | 克鲁克太太 |
[39:56] | Yes, my laird? | 是的 领主 |
[39:59] | This bread tastes like it was made with pebbles. | 这块面包尝起来就像鹅卵石做的 |
[40:03] | The mill’s not working properly. | 磨坊无法正常运作 |
[40:06] | We had to grind the flour by hand. | 我们不得不用手磨面粉 |
[40:08] | What’s being done about it? | 对此做了什么事吗 |
[40:09] | The mistress… Mrs. Murray… | 女士… 莫瑞太太… |
[40:12] | Had me send for Davy McAndrews to fix the mill. | 派我去找了戴维·麦克安德鲁斯修磨坊 |
[40:17] | I’ll deal with it myself. | 我亲自处理吧 |
[40:43] | How’s it looking? | 情况如何 |
[40:45] | It’d be a damn sight better if the wheel were turning. | 如果水轮在转就好多了 |
[40:50] | There must be something stuck under the sluice. | 水闸下面一定被东西卡住了 |
[40:53] | I’m gonna have to go down, see if I can pry it loose. | 我必须下去 试试能不能撬松 |
[40:56] | What? | 什么 |
[40:59] | But… | 但是 |
[41:01] | Jamie… | 杰米 |
[41:03] | You’ll freeze to death. | 你会冻死的 |
[41:06] | Most likely. | 很有可能 |
[41:09] | At least ye’ll be able to serve decent bannocks at my wake. | 至少你在我的守灵式上能提供像样的薄饼了 |
[41:14] | Oh. Cack! | 见鬼 |
[41:16] | Mrs. Crook told me the stupid fool had come up here. | 克鲁克夫人说那个愚蠢的笨蛋来了这里 |
[41:19] | Jenny, | 珍妮 |
[41:20] | You shouldn’t be chasing around in your condition. | 你现在的身体状况不该乱跑 |
[41:22] | There was no need for you to come after us. | 你没必要来找我们 |
[41:25] | Aye, there was. | 有必要 |
[41:39] | Keep silent. | 别开口 |
[41:39] | We don’t want them to know you’re English. | 不能让他们知道你是英格兰人 |
[41:54] | Good morrow, ladies. | 早安 女士们 |
[41:55] | Good morrow. | 早安 |
[41:56] | If ye’re stopping for a bag of meal, | 如果你们停下来是为了吃饭 |
[41:58] | I’m afraid ye’ll be disappointed. | 恐怕你们要失望了 |
[41:59] | The mill wheel’s no working just now. | 水轮眼下还没修好 |
[42:01] | Perhaps next time ye come this way. | 也许下次你们来时就好了 |
[42:06] | What’s amiss, then? | 出了什么毛病 |
[42:11] | Ye should call yer master back. | 你应该叫你的长官回来 |
[42:12] | He shouldna meddle in things he doesna understand. | 他不该插手自己不懂的事 |
[42:14] | Oh, you’ve no cause for worry, missus. | 你不用担心 太太 |
[42:16] | Corporal’s father has a wheat mill in Hampshire. | 下士的父亲在汉普郡也有座磨坊 |
[42:20] | What he doesn’t know about water wheels would fit in me shoe. | 他对水轮可以说是了若指掌 |
[42:30] | No help for it. I’ll have to go under | 这样没用 我得下去 |
[42:32] | and see what’s holding it. | 看看被什么东西卡住了 |
[42:49] | Look at that! | 瞧瞧 |
[42:51] | Wonder what was stuck in it. | 不知道是什么卡在里面 |
[42:56] | A perfectly good shirt. | 一件完好的衬衫 |
[42:58] | How on earth did that get stuck into the mill? | 这东西怎么会卡到水轮里 |
[43:06] | It’s Scotland, sir. | 这里是苏格兰 长官 |
[43:12] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[43:13] | Thank you kindly, sir. | 衷心感谢你 先生 |
[43:14] | Hee-up! | 驾 |
[43:26] | Jamie! | 杰米 |
[43:31] | Blessed Michael defend us. | 愿神圣的迈克尔保护我们 |
[43:34] | What the hell were ye doing, ye? | 你在做什么 你这笨蛋 |
[43:36] | Have ye not grown up a bit? | 你难道一点也没长大吗 |
[43:39] | Jenny, will ye… | 珍妮 你能不能… |
[43:40] | will ye please turn around when I try to get out? | 你能不能转过头 我好出来 |
[43:42] | Before my cock snaps off. | 免得我的老二被冻断 |
[43:56] | What the hell was she doing here? | 她在这里做什么 |
[43:59] | Heard about the redcoat patrol. | 她听说英格兰巡逻军要来 |
[44:01] | She was just trying to warn you. | 她只是想来警告你 |
[44:31] | So you’re a night owl, are ye? | 你是个夜猫子啊 |
[44:35] | Yes, I suppose I am. | 我想是的 |
[44:37] | Jenny’s up with the lark, | 珍妮跟百灵鸟一样 |
[44:39] | but I’ve always been an owl myself. | 但我自己也是夜猫子 |
[44:43] | Is this Jenny? | 这是珍妮吗 |
[44:44] | Aye. Those were her birds. | 是的 那些是她的鸟 |
[44:47] | Any time one was found wi’ a lame leg or a broken wing, | 有哪只鸟瘸了腿或者翅膀受伤了 |
[44:51] | she’d have it healed and eating from her hand. | 她就会治愈它 让鸟儿从她手里吃东西 |
[44:55] | You surprised she has a gentle side? | 你很惊讶她还有温柔的一面吗 |
[44:58] | No, of course not. | 当然不是啦 |
[45:03] | Perhaps a little. | 也许有点吧 |
[45:05] | She’s a Fraser. | 她是弗雷泽家的人 |
[45:06] | Their hearts are as big and soft | 他们的心胸宽广 心肠柔软 |
[45:08] | as their heads are thick and strong. | 十分固执 |
[45:12] | It was Jenny who took care of me after I returned from France | 我拄着一根木头假腿从法国回来时 |
[45:15] | with a stump of wood. | 是珍妮照顾了我 |
[45:18] | Jamie told me you lost it | 杰米告诉我 |
[45:19] | while the both of you were fighting in France. | 你俩在法国打仗时 你丢了腿 |
[45:22] | It doesn’t slow me down much. | 这没让我走慢多少 |
[45:23] | It aches a wee bit towards the end of the day. | 一天结束的时候会有点疼 |
[45:28] | Have you tried guelder rose or water pepper? | 你试过荚蒾或者水蓼吗 |
[45:32] | I’ve no tried the water pepper, no. | 我没有试过水蓼 |
[45:35] | Well, I’d be happy to make some for you. | 我愿意帮你做一些 |
[45:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[45:41] | Jamie said you were a healer. | 杰米说你是个医生 |
[45:43] | Ye’ve seen mangled men before? | 你之前见过残疾人吗 |
[45:47] | Yes, many, unfortunately. | 不幸的是 我见过很多 |
[45:50] | Jamie hadn’t. | 杰米没有 |
[45:52] | It shocked him to see me like this at first. | 一开始他看见我这样时大吃一惊 |
[45:55] | He tried to hide it, but I knew. | 他想隐藏 但我知道 |
[45:58] | Ah, no matter. | 这不重要 |
[46:00] | He brought me back to Scotland, and Jenny made me whole again. | 他带我回到苏格兰 珍妮让我重获新生 |
[46:05] | Is that why you married her? | 所以你才娶了她吗 |
[46:07] | Ye think I had any choice in the matter? | 你觉得我有选择权吗 |
[46:12] | She came up to me out in the field one day, | 有天我在野外修补栅栏时 |
[46:14] | while I was mending a fence. | 她来找我 |
[46:18] | I was covered wi’ muck, | 我身上都是泥土 |
[46:19] | and her, standing there like a bush covered wi’ butterflies. | 而她站在那里 像是满是蝴蝶的灌木丛 |
[46:23] | She says–well, I dinna ken exactly what she said, | 她说 我不记得她的原话了 |
[46:27] | but it ended with her kissing me, and saying, | 但是最后是她吻我 说着 |
[46:32] | “Fine, we’ll be married on St. Martin’s day.” | 好吧 我们在圣马丁节结婚 |
[46:35] | And I was still explaining to her why we couldna do | 我当时还在给她解释我们为什么 |
[46:38] | any such thing | 不能做这种事 |
[46:39] | when I found myself in front of a priest saying, | 结果发现自己站在牧师面前说 |
[46:42] | “I take thee, Janet.” | 我愿意娶你 珍妮特 |
[46:45] | She’s an extraordinary woman, isn’t she? | 她是个了不起的女人 对吧 |
[46:48] | Aye, when she’s not being an outright, stubborn-headed, | 是啊 当她不是个直接 固执 |
[46:51] | pain-in-the-arse mule. | 讨厌的倔强女人的时候 |
[46:54] | Frasers. | 弗雷泽家的人啊 |
[46:56] | Once they’ve dug their heels in, there’s no budging them, | 一旦他们坚定立场 就不会移动半点 |
[46:59] | and you don’t want to get between them | 当他们发怒时 |
[47:01] | when their danders are up. | 你可不想去劝架 |
[47:03] | How do you manage? | 你怎么应付过来的 |
[47:04] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[47:05] | Ye can tug on their rope | 你可以拽他们的绳子 |
[47:07] | or give them a wee kick in their backside. | 也可以从后面踢他们一下 |
[47:10] | And they might move, | 他们可能会动 |
[47:12] | or ye might get bit for your trouble. | 你也可能惹麻烦上身 |
[47:15] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[47:18] | Kick them harder. | 更用力地踢 |
[47:38] | Good. Now I have your attention. | 真好 现在你注意到我了 |
[47:40] | And you’re going to listen to me. | 你要听我说 |
[47:42] | I did not marry the laird of Lallybroch. | 我嫁的不是拉里布洛克的领主 |
[47:44] | I married Jamie, but I haven’t seen much of him | 而是杰米 自从我们来这里之后 |
[47:46] | since we walked through the gates of this place. | 我没见过他多少次 |
[47:48] | – That’s who I am, now that– – I am speaking, | -我就是那样 既然… -我在说话呢 |
[47:50] | and you can talk when I’m finished. | 等我说完了你才能说 |
[47:54] | Your father’s dead, Jamie, | 你父亲去世了 杰米 |
[47:56] | but if he were here, | 但如果他还在 |
[47:57] | I wager he’d give you a thrashing for the way you’ve been acting. | 他肯定会因为你的行为而鞭打你 |
[48:00] | You’re trying to be someone you’re not, | 你在扮演别的人 |
[48:03] | and in the process you’re wrecking the family | 在这个过程中 你伤害了剩下 |
[48:05] | that you do have left. | 那些家人的心 |
[48:07] | And if you’re not careful, you’re going to lose them, too. | 如果你不小心点 你也会失去他们的 |
[48:50] | Jenny. | 珍妮 |
[48:53] | Gave me a start. | 让我吓了一跳 |
[48:55] | Thought it was a ghost for a minute, did ye? | 你以为是鬼吧 |
[49:01] | – Jenny, I– – Jamie, I– | -珍妮 我… -杰米 我… |
[49:08] | Let me speak first, please. | 请让我先说 |
[49:20] | That’s the rent from the tenants. | 这是佃户的租金 |
[49:24] | And I thought perhaps I could speak to Rabbie’s aunt, so… | 我想也许我能和罗比的姑妈聊聊 |
[49:29] | Even if she had taken him in, | 就算她接纳了他 |
[49:30] | I don’t think it would have lasted. | 我觉得也不会维持很久的 |
[49:32] | She’s a frachety woman with too many bairns as it is. | 她已经有太多孩子了 |
[49:37] | This is a better place for him. | 他可以去更好的地方 |
[49:40] | Father would have thought so, too. | 父亲也会这么想的 |
[49:46] | Aye. | 是啊 |
[49:53] | I was wrong not to consult you, and I’m sorry for it. | 我没先问你是不对的 我对此很抱歉 |
[49:57] | Truly. | 真心的 |
[50:00] | I hope to do it different in future. | 我以后会改的 |
[50:01] | I’m the one who’s wronged you, and I’m so ashamed. | 是我误会了你 我好羞愧 |
[50:06] | Of what? | 误会了什么 |
[50:10] | Ever since father died… | 父亲去世之后 |
[50:14] | A small dark part of me has blamed you for his death. | 我内心的阴暗部分觉得他的死是你的错 |
[50:20] | When they told me what happened at Fort William, | 他们告诉我威廉堡发生的事后 |
[50:23] | that Randall flogged ye himself, | 兰德尔亲自拿鞭子抽了你 |
[50:25] | And that seeing that is what killed father, | 父亲看到那一幕才去世的 |
[50:27] | I thought you must have done something | 我想着你一定是做了什么坏事 |
[50:29] | to bring it upon yerself. | 这是你自己找的 |
[50:31] | Shot yer mouth off, or | 信口胡言 或者 |
[50:32] | acted without thinking of the consequences, | 做出没有考虑后果的行为 |
[50:34] | as ye have done all yer life. | 你这辈子都是这样 |
[50:37] | But then out at the mill pond, | 但是在磨坊池塘的时候 |
[50:41] | when I saw the scars on yer back, | 当我看到你背后的伤疤 |
[50:45] | scars made by a lash laid down wi’ such | 抽你的鞭子是如此的 |
[50:50] | fury– | 愤怒… |
[50:50] | You dinna fash yerself about it anymore. | 你以后不用担心了 |
[50:52] | It was me. It’s my fault that Randall beat ye so. | 是因为我 因为我兰德尔才这样打你的 |
[50:55] | You dinna ken what you’re saying. | 你不知道自己在说什么 |
[50:56] | But I do. | 我知道 |
[50:59] | That day– that day when Randall came here, | 兰德尔来这里的那天 |
[51:03] | when he took me upstairs– | 他带我去楼上时 |
[51:05] | if I hadn’t mocked him that way, | 如果我没有讽刺他 |
[51:07] | if I–if I’d given him what he wanted | 如果我让他得偿所愿 |
[51:09] | he wouldn’t have treated you like he did. | 他不会那样打你的 |
[51:11] | And then father– | 然后父亲… |
[51:12] | Mo chridhe, no. | 我的妹妹 别 |
[51:14] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[51:20] | I did anger Randall at Fort William, | 我在威廉堡的确惹毛了兰德尔 |
[51:26] | and I’ve spent the past four years of my life | 我过去四年里 |
[51:27] | blaming myself for father’s death because of it. | 都将父亲的死怪到自己头上 |
[51:32] | But now ye know better? | 但现在你更聪明了吗 |
[51:33] | Aye. | 是的 |
[51:35] | Hmm. Aye, I do. | 的确如此 |
[51:42] | I know it’s not yer fault. | 我知道那不是你的错 |
[51:45] | Nor mine, either. | 也不是我的 |
[51:47] | There’s a devil in that man that no one can influence. | 那人心里住着恶魔 没人能影响 |
[51:53] | The only one responsible for putting father in his grave | 唯一该为害死父亲负责的人 |
[51:57] | is Jack Randall. | 就是杰克·兰德尔 |
[52:01] | Aye? | 知道吗 |
[52:06] | It does trouble me, though, | 但我的确觉得很烦恼 |
[52:09] | knowing ye went with him to save me, | 知道你为了拯救我而顺从他 |
[52:12] | knowing he might harm ye. | 知道他也许会伤害你 |
[52:16] | I would have gladly died to spare ye. | 为了让你躲过一劫 我很乐意去死 |
[52:20] | And if yer life is a suitable exchange for my honor, | 如果你的生命可以来换我的名声 |
[52:22] | tell me why my honor’s not a suitable exchange for yer life? | 告诉我我的名声为什么不能换你的生命 |
[52:27] | Or are ye telling me that I may not love ye | 或者你是说 我爱你 |
[52:28] | as much as ye love me? Because if ye are, | 不如你爱我那么多 因为如果你是这意思 |
[52:30] | Jamie Fraser, I’ll tell you right now it’s not true. | 杰米·弗雷泽 我现在就会告诉你不是那样的 |
[52:33] | No. | 不 |
[52:42] | Welcome home, | 欢迎回家 |
[52:45] | Laird Broch Tuarach. | 布洛克·图拉克领主 |
[52:55] | Come. | 来吧 |
[53:13] | You said Broch Tuarach means “North facing tower.” | 你说布洛克·图拉克的意思是”朝北的塔” |
[53:18] | Aye. | 是的 |
[53:21] | Well, it’s round. It doesn’t have a face. | 那座塔是圆形的 没有朝向哪边 |
[53:23] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[53:26] | The door faces north. | 门是对着北边的 |
[53:32] | Frasers. | 弗雷泽家的人啊 |
[53:37] | I’m beginning to feel like… | 我开始感觉 |
[53:44] | like I… | 我… |
[53:46] | like I actually belong here. | 我真正属于这里 |
[53:51] | I knew | 大概是第一次 |
[53:53] | ye belonged here, | 看到你的时候 |
[53:56] | with me, | 我就知道 |
[53:57] | almost since the first time I laid eyes on ye. | 你属于这里 应该和我在一起 |
[54:01] | That’s one of the reasons I agreed to marry ye. | 那是我同意娶你的原因之一 |
[54:03] | Though not the main one. | 虽然不是主要的原因 |
[54:08] | Then what was the main one? | 主要的原因是什么 |
[54:10] | Because I wanted you more than I ever wanted anything in my life. | 因为我想要你 胜过我生命中的一切 |
[54:17] | Right from that moment I fell off the horse and… | 自从我摔下马 |
[54:20] | woke up in the dark looking up at your face. | 在黑暗中醒来 看着你的脸 |
[54:24] | Then there was that long ride together, | 然后我们一起骑马 |
[54:27] | with that lovely round arse wedged tight between my thighs, | 你可爱的圆屁股压在我的大腿之间 |
[54:32] | and that rock-solid head thumping me in the chest. | 坚硬的头撞着我的胸膛 |
[54:35] | That’s why you agreed to marry me, | 所以你同意娶我 |
[54:38] | because of my round arse and my rock-solid head? | 因为我的圆屁股和坚硬的头吗 |
[54:41] | Hmm. | 是啊 |
[54:43] | I wanted ye from the first moment I saw ye. But… | 我一看见你就想要你 但是 |
[54:47] | I loved ye | 我爱过你 |
[54:50] | when ye wept in my arms that first night at Leoch. | 在里奥克第一晚时 你在我怀里哭泣 |
[54:54] | But now I… | 但现在 我 |
[54:56] | I wake up every day, and I find that | 我每天醒来 发现 |
[55:00] | I love you more than I did the day before. | 我爱你胜过昨天 |
[55:12] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[56:05] | – Keep calm now, lad. – What right do you come | -保持冷静 小伙子 -你有什么权力 |
[56:07] | into this house without– | 来这栋房子 |
[56:08] | I’ve heard enough from the likes of you. | 我听够了你这种人说的话了 |
[56:12] | Now you stay silent as a lamb, my friend… | 现在你保持安静 我的朋友 |
[56:18] | or this lovely lass is gonna be scrubbing yer brains | 不然这位可爱的女士会擦洗地板上 |
[56:20] | off the floor. | 你的脑浆 |