时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Annalise… | 安娜丽斯 |
[00:05] | I can guarantee the amount of 40,000 pounds | 我能保证能提供给你 |
[00:07] | to be made available to you. | 四万英镑 |
[00:09] | Sandringham. | 桑德林罕姆 |
[00:09] | If we can meet with Sandringham, | 如果我们能和桑德林罕姆见面 |
[00:11] | convince him this is a bad investment. | 说服他这是糟糕投资 |
[00:13] | What if we host a dinner for the duke? | 我们为公爵举办一场晚宴怎么样 |
[00:16] | No, the duke will want to take the measure of the prince, | 不 公爵会想好好掂量一下王子的能力 |
[00:18] | decide if he’s a man | 再决定能否 |
[00:19] | worth staking his fortune and his life on. | 将自己的财富和性命托付于他 |
[00:21] | I’ve met someone I find most intriguing. | 我见到了一个很有意思的人 |
[00:23] | You’re speaking of Alex Randall. | 你说的是亚历克斯·兰德尔 |
[00:25] | I couldn’t help but fall in love. | 我情不自禁地爱上了他 |
[00:26] | I need to tell you something. | 我要告诉你一件事 |
[00:28] | Jack Randall is alive. | 杰克·兰德尔还活着 |
[00:29] | Now I can be the one to end his life. | 现在可以由我亲手解决他了 |
[00:33] | Leave her alone! | 放开她 |
[00:38] | Your Highness should not be subjected to such intemperance. | 王子殿下也不该承受这种放纵行为 |
[00:41] | Let us depart. | 我们走吧 |
[01:56] | 古战场传奇 第二集第五集 | |
[02:36] | I hadn’t noticed the noise of the clock before that evening, | 直到那一晚 我才注意到时钟的滴答声 |
[02:40] | but in that moment, each annoying tick filled my head, | 但那时 我所听到的恼人的每一声 |
[02:43] | reminding me that Jamie wasn’t there. | 都在提醒我杰米不在了 |
[02:47] | After our dinner party disintegrated into a brawl, | 我们的晚宴演变为一场闹剧之后 |
[02:50] | the gens d’armes had come and arrested everyone. | 士兵闯进来抓走了每一个人 |
[02:54] | But it was all a misunderstanding. | 但这都是一场误会 |
[02:57] | Alex Randall hadn’t raped Mary Hawkins, | 亚历克斯·兰德尔没有强暴玛丽·霍金斯 |
[03:00] | and Jamie had nothing to do with any of it. | 杰米更是与此无关 |
[03:17] | Have you sat up all night long, then? | 你整晚都没睡吗 |
[03:22] | I’m not the only one. | 彻夜不眠的不止我一个 |
[03:27] | He just fell asleep. | 他刚睡着 |
[03:41] | Come on, laddie. | 来吧 小伙子 |
[03:44] | You did well guarding your mistress. | 你很好地守护了你的女主人 |
[04:07] | Duverney arrived and– | 杜凡尼到了 然后… |
[04:09] | and ordered the Captain of the Guard | 命令守卫队长 |
[04:11] | to release us at once. | 马上放了我们 |
[04:14] | It’s fortunate to have friends in high places. | 幸好我们有身居要位的朋友 |
[04:17] | Aye. | 是啊 |
[04:23] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[04:26] | Yes, we’re fine… | 我们没事 |
[04:28] | now that you’re home. | 现在你回家了 |
[04:30] | What about Murtagh and Alex? | 穆塔夫和亚历克斯呢 |
[04:32] | Murtagh’s downstairs | 穆塔夫在楼下 |
[04:35] | washing off the stench of a French prison. | 清洗在法国监狱里沾上的恶臭 |
[04:38] | Alex… | 亚历克斯 |
[04:40] | he didna fare so well. | 他情况不大妙 |
[04:43] | Silas claims he saw Alex attack Mary. | 塞拉斯声称他看到亚历克斯袭击玛丽 |
[04:47] | His release will–will require word from the lass herself. | 需要…需要那姑娘自己作证才能放他走 |
[04:51] | We have to help him, Jamie. | 我们得帮他 杰米 |
[04:53] | You saw how he came to Mary’s aid. | 你也看到他是怎么帮玛丽的了 |
[04:56] | He’s not his brother. | 他和他哥哥不一样 |
[05:00] | Can’t the duke vouch for him? | 公爵不能为他担保吗 |
[05:02] | Sandringham will let Alex rot | 桑德林罕姆宁愿看 |
[05:04] | before he lifts a finger to help. | 亚历克斯死在牢里也不愿帮忙 |
[05:06] | Now his secretary’s been publicly disgraced. | 现在他的助手当众出丑 |
[05:09] | He’s already sent a dispatch to the Bastille | 他已经向巴士底狱发了声明 |
[05:12] | releasing Alex from his service. | 解除亚历克斯的职务 |
[05:15] | Well, hopefully he’ll have the same opinion of Charles. | 真希望他对查尔斯的看法也是这样 |
[05:18] | The duke was watching the prince during dinner. | 公爵席间一直在观察王子 |
[05:21] | I think he sees him for the– | 我觉得他认为他 |
[05:23] | the poor investment that he is. | 不值得托付 |
[05:25] | Well, unfortunately, the prince left with St. Germain. | 可惜王子和圣日尔曼伯爵一起走了 |
[05:29] | No good can come from that pairing. | 他们俩勾结在一起准没有好事 |
[05:35] | I’ll set Murtagh to follow St. Germain… | 我去让穆塔夫跟踪圣日尔曼伯爵 |
[05:39] | see if there’s anything amiss. | 看看出了什么问题 |
[05:42] | If St. Germain is responsible for the attack, | 如果袭击与圣日尔曼伯爵有关 |
[05:44] | then we’ll find out. | 我们会查出来的 |
[05:47] | Can ye remember anything more about it? | 你还能记起点什么吗 |
[05:50] | Just that they spoke French like aristocrats, | 只知道他们说法语的样子像贵族一样 |
[05:53] | wore fine clothes and shoes. | 穿着精美的衣服鞋履 |
[05:55] | How did ye escape? | 你怎么逃出来的 |
[05:57] | They mistook me for some | 他们把我认成了 |
[05:59] | mythical creature named La Dame Blanche. | 某种叫白夫人的鬼怪 |
[06:03] | Fergus said it’s some sorceress nonsense. | 费格斯说是什么巫女 |
[06:09] | Have you heard of it? | 你听说过吗 |
[06:12] | Yeah. | 听说过 |
[06:13] | I may have once mentioned that… | 我好像曾经提过… |
[06:18] | that I was married to La Dame Blanche. | 我娶了白夫人 |
[06:20] | You did what? | 什么 |
[06:22] | At Maison Elise. | 在伊莉丝之家那 |
[06:25] | Charles was pushing yet more trollops into my lap. | 查尔斯不停地把妓女推到我腿上 |
[06:27] | I wanted to stay true to you, but not appear unmanly. | 我不想背叛你 又不想显得很没种 |
[06:32] | And so calling your wife a witch was your best idea? | 所以你能想到最好的主意就是说你妻子是个女巫吗 |
[06:36] | After everything that happened at Cranesmuir? | 你忘了克兰斯缪尔发生的事吗 |
[06:38] | Now, there may have been a fair amount of drinking involved. | 我当时也许喝了不少酒 |
[06:40] | How many people heard you? | 有多少人听到了 |
[06:42] | Only a few, but I guess it was | 只有一些 但我想 |
[06:44] | a good bit of gossip to share. | 这应该是不错的谈资 |
[06:47] | Oh, I suppose the assailants were customers at–at Maison Elise. | 我想袭击者应该就是伊莉丝之家的客人吧 |
[06:53] | Aye. | 没错 |
[06:55] | Aye, and if we find them, | 没错 如果我们找到他们 |
[06:58] | they may lead us to St. Germain. | 他们也许能带我们抓到圣日尔曼伯爵 |
[07:02] | Heaven help him if he’s responsible. | 如果跟他有关 上帝也救不了他 |
[07:08] | It’s been a long night for all of us. | 这一晚对我们来说都太漫长了 |
[07:11] | Aye. | 是的 |
[07:13] | And all I wish for | 我现在只想 |
[07:16] | is for you to lay in my arms. | 让你躺在我的臂弯里 |
[07:21] | La Dame Blanche. | 白夫人 |
[07:35] | Monsieur, restock the Belle Rouge by the south wall. | 先生 在南墙那儿补充些红酒 |
[07:40] | St. Germain was easy enough to track, but… | 跟踪圣日尔曼很简单 但是… |
[07:43] | I see nothing suspicious. | 我没发现什么可疑之处 |
[07:46] | Did you learn anything at Maison Elise? | 你在伊莉丝之家有什么发现吗 |
[07:48] | A wench there told me of several customers– | 一个小丫头告诉我有几个常客 |
[07:51] | members of a gang, | 一个帮派的成员 |
[07:53] | masked men | 戴着面具 |
[07:54] | called “Les Disciples”… | 叫做”门徒” |
[07:58] | aristocrats that prowl the streets in search of prey. | 尽是些在街头徘徊寻找猎物的贵族 |
[08:04] | Claire did say the assailants | 克莱尔的确说过袭击者 |
[08:07] | were well-spoken and wore fine clothes. | 听上去像是贵族 衣着也很精致 |
[08:09] | Aye. | 没错 |
[08:11] | And the way into this gang? | 加入这个帮派的方法 |
[08:15] | A maidenhead. | 处女的贞操 |
[08:17] | Mary was a virgin, was she not? | 玛丽是处女吧 |
[08:22] | Aye. | 是的 |
[08:34] | Ye look like a right clarty midden. | 你看起来一团糟 |
[08:39] | Go get some sleep, man. | 去睡个觉吧 伙计 |
[08:50] | What is it? | 你在想什么 |
[08:54] | I failed you. | 我让你失望了 |
[08:56] | I– | 我… |
[09:00] | Ye did no such thing. | 没这回事 |
[09:02] | Ye gave me yer trust… | 你信任我 |
[09:04] | yer wife and yer child unborn to guard… | 让我看护你妻子和未出世的孩子 |
[09:08] | and that wee English lassie. | 还有那个英格兰小姑娘 |
[09:10] | You were outmanned. | 你寡不敌众 |
[09:14] | I canna forgive myself for what happened in that alley… | 那巷子里的事 我不能原谅自己 |
[09:21] | Or what could have happened. | 还有可能发生的事 |
[09:25] | Then you keep after him. | 那你就追查下去 |
[09:33] | If St. Germain is behind this… | 如果真是圣日尔曼伯爵所为 |
[09:37] | then we need to connect him to the gang, Les Disciples. | 那我们要找出他和门徒帮的关系 |
[09:46] | I will lay just vengeance at your feet | 我会为你报仇雪恨 |
[09:49] | or be damned. | 否则誓不为人 |
[10:06] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[10:14] | Uncle Silas allowed you in? | 塞拉斯叔叔让你进来的吗 |
[10:16] | No, he doesn’t know I’m here. | 不 他不知道我在这 |
[10:18] | I was able to convince your aunt | 我是说服了你阿姨 |
[10:20] | it’s important I give you a medical examination. | 要给你做个很重要的医学检查 |
[10:23] | He refuses to let me out the house. | 他拒绝让我离开房子 |
[10:26] | And he’s insisting I l-leave Paris once I recover. | 还坚持等我康复 就让我离开巴黎 |
[10:35] | I was relieved to hear | 听到杰米和 |
[10:36] | about Jamie and Murtagh being released. | 穆塔夫被释放 我真是松了口气 |
[10:39] | But will you do me the favor of | 但你能帮我个忙 |
[10:40] | delivering this to the authorities at the Bastille? | 把这个送给巴士底狱的官员吗 |
[10:45] | It’s details of the attack… | 这是袭击的详情 |
[10:49] | explaining Alex’s innocence. | 能证明亚历克斯无罪 |
[10:54] | I’ll see it gets delivered at once. | 我会立刻把它送去的 |
[10:57] | T-thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:59] | Alex is a good man… | 亚历克斯是个好人 |
[11:02] | with a kind heart. | 心也善良 |
[11:05] | You, of course, know of my fondness for him. | 当然 你知道我有多喜欢他 |
[11:09] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[11:14] | Now… | 现在… |
[11:16] | how are you feeling? | 你是什么感觉 |
[11:20] | Ashamed. | 羞耻 |
[11:24] | Like I’m a different person now… | 我像是成为了另一个人 |
[11:28] | and I’ll never be the same. | 再也回不去了 |
[11:34] | You have nothing to be ashamed of. | 你没什么该羞耻的 |
[11:37] | What happened was not your fault. | 发生的事不是你的错 |
[11:44] | How are you feeling physically? | 你身体是什么感觉 |
[11:48] | I bled a bit, | 我流了点血 |
[11:50] | but it stopped. | 但止住了 |
[11:53] | Good. That’s normal. | 很好 这是正常的 |
[11:56] | And I brought you some herbs to help. | 我带了些草药来给你 |
[12:01] | They’re to be brewed in hot water. | 将它们浸在热水里 |
[12:05] | And once the infusion cools, | 待浸液冷却 |
[12:09] | then you can apply it with a cloth. | 你可以用布沾湿擦拭 |
[12:12] | Am I going to have a baby? | 我会怀孕吗 |
[12:20] | No. | 不会 |
[12:26] | I don’t believe so. | 我想不会 |
[12:29] | He–your attacker… | 你的袭击者… |
[12:34] | He wasn’t able to finish. | 他没能结束 |
[12:44] | I’m so grateful for all you’ve done, Claire. | 我真心感谢你做的一切 克莱尔 |
[12:48] | At least–at least now | 至少…至少现在 |
[12:51] | they can’t force me to marry that dreadful man, | 他们不能逼我嫁给那个可怕的男人了 |
[12:54] | The Vicomte. | 那个子爵 |
[12:57] | Uncle says he’d n-never take a soiled bride. | 叔叔说他绝不会要一个被玷污的新娘 |
[13:02] | Well, good riddance. | 那真是摆脱了 |
[13:04] | You are far too pretty, | 你那么漂亮 |
[13:07] | not to mention sweet, | 更别说那么善良 |
[13:09] | to marry such a warty old man. | 那个恶心的老男人配不上你 |
[13:14] | I-I just know that once Alex is freed, | 我只知道 当亚历克斯重获自由 |
[13:17] | he’ll return to me. | 他会回来找我 |
[13:20] | We’re hoping to be married. | 我们会结婚 |
[13:27] | Marriage? | 结婚吗 |
[13:28] | When Mary mentioned Alex Randall at the hospital, | 当玛丽说起在医院的亚历克斯·兰德尔 |
[13:31] | I thought it nothing more than a young girl’s crush. | 我以为那不过是小姑娘的春心 |
[13:35] | If Alex and Mary were to wed, | 如果亚历克斯与玛丽结婚 |
[13:38] | what would become of the lineage | 那玛丽本该与杰克·兰德尔 |
[13:39] | Mary and Jack Randall supposedly ensure? | 传下去的血脉要怎么办 |
[13:43] | What becomes of Frank? | 弗兰克又会如何 |
[13:58] | Did I hold the key to Frank’s existence | 我是将弗兰克在世间的存在 |
[14:00] | in the palm of my hand? | 掌握在了手中吗 |
[14:03] | Could I simply release my grasp, | 我能就这样放开手 |
[14:06] | dispose of the letter, | 销毁这封信 |
[14:07] | and allow fate to carry out its plan? | 让命运去发挥自己的威力吗 |
[14:11] | But how could I condemn Alex Randall to prison | 但我若是没有十足的把握相信 |
[14:14] | without the utmost certainty | 这能使弗兰克存在 |
[14:15] | it would ensure Frank’s existence? | 又怎么能让亚历克斯·兰德尔去坐牢 |
[14:22] | James, my good man. | 詹姆斯 好伙计 |
[14:24] | Your Royal Highness. | 殿下 |
[14:31] | The female haze that once clouded my mind | 围绕在我脑中的愁云 |
[14:34] | has been lifted. | 已经散去了 |
[14:36] | I have excellent news. | 我有好消息 |
[14:38] | Open your finest bottle of Burgundy. | 打开你最好的勃艮第红酒吧 |
[14:41] | Aye. | 是 |
[14:45] | Is this to do with your investors? | 这跟您的资助人有关系吗 |
[14:49] | Make no mention of those scoundrels. | 别提那些无赖了 |
[14:52] | They have shown their true colors. | 他们已经现出了本色 |
[14:56] | What if I were to tell you | 如果我告诉你 |
[14:57] | we were about to come into possession of 10,000 pounds… | 我们即将拥有一万… |
[15:04] | Sterling? | 英镑呢 |
[15:07] | I’d say this is what we’ve been waiting for. | 我会说 这正是我们期盼的 |
[15:12] | I have dispatched a letter to my father | 我送了一封信给我父亲 |
[15:15] | informing him of our good fortune. | 通知他我们的好财运 |
[15:18] | Mark me, James, | 记着我的话 詹姆斯 |
[15:20] | the King has led a dolorous life full of misfortune. | 国王这辈子坎坷悲惨 |
[15:25] | And now I stand poised to lay at his feet | 现在我准备为他献上 |
[15:29] | the world’s most treasured gift… | 全世界最珍贵的礼物 |
[15:35] | The throne of Britain. | 英格兰王冠 |
[15:43] | And, uh, who is it… | 那是谁… |
[15:47] | that offers such a prize? | 送出的这份大礼 |
[15:49] | The Comte St. Germain. | 圣日尔曼伯爵 |
[15:52] | He wishes to buy a large shipment of Portuguese Madeira. | 他想要买一大批葡萄牙马得拉白葡萄酒 |
[15:56] | However, the comte is short of funds | 可是 伯爵资金不足 |
[15:58] | and in desperate need of a business partner. | 急切地在寻求合作伙伴 |
[16:11] | And what does the comte require? | 伯爵有什么条件 |
[16:14] | I’ve secured a bank loan to provide half the funds | 我获得了银行贷款 能提供购货 |
[16:17] | to buy the shipment. | 一半的资金 |
[16:19] | Once we sell the wine, | 等酒都卖掉 |
[16:20] | we’ll earn ourselves a rich profit. | 我们会大赚一笔 |
[16:29] | But not enough to finance an army. | 虽不足以资助军队 |
[16:31] | But enough to begin securing ships, | 却足以购买船只 |
[16:34] | weapons, fighting men for our holy cause. | 武器 为战争招募战士了 |
[16:39] | And when your friend Duverney hears what we will accomplish, | 当你的朋友杜凡尼听到我们的成就 |
[16:43] | he’ll have proof for the king | 他就有了证明 |
[16:44] | that it’s a worthy investment. | 告诉国王我们值得投资 |
[16:47] | And with French money, we will unite the clans, | 有了法国的钱 我们将会团结各家族 |
[16:51] | and I will lead you all to the gates of London | 我会带领你们来到伦敦的城门之下 |
[16:56] | and to glory. | 迈向荣耀 |
[17:04] | Good news indeed. | 确实是好消息 |
[17:09] | Although the, uh… | 但是 |
[17:13] | the thought of a partnership with St. Germain | 一想到要与圣日尔曼伯爵合作 |
[17:17] | does leave me uneasy. | 就让我不太舒服 |
[17:19] | I am no fool, James. | 我不是傻瓜 詹姆斯 |
[17:21] | I am well aware of his damnable reputation. | 我知道他臭名昭著 |
[17:24] | Well, you’ve heard he’s said to dwell in heretical circles. | 你听说过他痴迷于异端邪说 |
[17:28] | They talk of demonic rituals. | 人们说是恶魔仪式 |
[17:30] | Rumor and innuendo. | 谣言和影射 |
[17:33] | I pay no more attention to that | 我毫不在意这些 |
[17:35] | than I do to the rumors about your wife… | 就像我不在意关于你妻子的谣言 |
[17:38] | La Dame Blanche. | 白夫人 |
[17:43] | St. Germain is no lover of my cause, | 圣日尔曼伯爵不支持我的事业 |
[17:46] | but he is a man of business. | 但他是个生意人 |
[17:50] | And I have arranged for you to be the one to sell the wine. | 我已经安排了你去卖酒水 |
[17:54] | Me? | 我 |
[17:55] | Oh, who better than you | 谁比你更适合 |
[17:57] | to secure the buyer and keep a wary eye on St. Germain? | 寻找买家并密切监视圣日尔曼伯爵呢 |
[18:04] | Well, when are we to expect this shipment? | 这批货什么时候到 |
[18:08] | Do not plague me with workmen’s concerns. | 别拿工人之事来烦我 |
[18:11] | I have arranged for you and St. Germain | 我安排了你和圣日尔曼伯爵 |
[18:13] | to meet in Maison Elise to discuss particulars. | 在伊莉丝之家会面 讨论细节 |
[18:21] | To the glorious day when the rightful king | 敬英格兰正统国王 |
[18:25] | sits upon the British throne once more. | 再次坐上王位的荣耀之日 |
[18:33] | The glorious day. | 敬荣耀之日 |
[18:37] | I cannot fully express my gratitude to you for your help. | 千言万句也道不尽我有多么感谢你的帮助 |
[18:40] | The Bastille was a frightening experience. | 巴士底狱的事非常可怕 |
[18:44] | I’m sure it was. | 我相信是的 |
[18:47] | Mary tells me of your plans to wed. | 玛丽告诉我你们打算结婚 |
[18:50] | Yes. Isn’t it wonderful? | 是的 这很好对吧 |
[18:53] | Of course. | 当然 |
[18:56] | However, I am concerned about your ability | 但是 我有些担心 |
[18:58] | to find a new position in Paris | 你能否在巴黎找到新职位 |
[19:00] | now that the duke has discharged you from his service. | 现在公爵已经解除了你的职务 |
[19:14] | Beg your pardon. | 请原谅 |
[19:20] | You are unwell, Alex, | 你身体不好 亚历克斯 |
[19:22] | and your condition has not improved with time. | 你的状态也不会随着时间变好 |
[19:25] | Surely you wouldn’t want Mary robbed of her youth | 你一定不想让玛丽虚度青春 |
[19:27] | playing nurse. | 当你的护士吧 |
[19:29] | Of course not. | 我当然不想 |
[19:33] | Mary’s my friend, | 玛丽是我的朋友 |
[19:36] | and she’s young and impressionable. | 她年轻而感性 |
[19:40] | My concern is for her well-being… | 我担忧的是她的幸福 |
[19:44] | a concern I trust you share, | 我相信你也有这个担忧 |
[19:46] | but perhaps you should consider | 但是也许你应该考虑一下 |
[19:48] | what kind of life it is you’re offering her. | 你会让她过上哪种生活 |
[19:51] | But of course. | 我当然会考虑 |
[19:57] | Then you should set aside your feelings. | 那么你不该感情用事 |
[20:00] | I fear traveling from city to city, | 我担心在城市间奔波 |
[20:04] | seeking a new position, | 寻找新职位 |
[20:05] | living a hand-to-mouth existence is– | 过着仅可糊口的日子… |
[20:10] | well, it’s not the future that Mary has envisioned for herself. | 不是玛丽希望拥有的未来 |
[20:14] | You have to think what’s best for Mary. | 你一定要为玛丽着想 |
[20:21] | Condemning Mary to a life of penury | 害玛丽过一辈子穷苦生活 |
[20:24] | is something I wouldn’t dream of. | 是我做梦也不敢想的 |
[20:29] | I love her enough | 我很爱她 |
[20:29] | to want her to have the future she deserves. | 我想要她拥有值得她拥有的未来 |
[20:36] | She’s going to be devastated, you know. | 她会伤心欲绝的 你知道 |
[20:39] | Yes, she will. | 她会的 |
[20:44] | She loves you very much. | 她非常爱你 |
[20:49] | But in time, | 但是迟早 |
[20:52] | she will move on from this. | 她会抚平伤痕 重新开始 |
[20:55] | Thank you for your candor, Madame Fraser. | 感谢你的坦诚 弗雷泽夫人 |
[20:59] | Mary is fortunate to have a friend | 拥有你这么有关怀心的朋友 |
[21:02] | as caring as you. | 是玛丽的幸运 |
[21:15] | It broke my heart to break his. | 伤他的心令我也很伤心 |
[21:18] | Alex and Mary clearly loved one another, | 亚历克斯和玛丽显然深爱对方 |
[21:21] | and I was robbing them of happiness. | 而我夺走了他们的幸福快乐 |
[21:24] | But what choice did I have? | 但我有什么选择呢 |
[21:28] | I forced myself to focus on the evidence. | 我强迫自己将注意力放在证据上 |
[21:31] | Mary Hawkins and Jonathan Randall | 玛丽·霍金斯和乔纳森·兰德尔 |
[21:33] | were to have a child together. | 将会生下一个孩子 |
[21:35] | I saw the proof of that with my own eyes. | 我亲眼看到了证据 |
[21:39] | Alex and Mary simply could not be… | 亚历克斯和玛丽不能在一起 |
[21:42] | for Frank’s sake. | 为了弗兰克 |
[22:13] | I don’t wish to be joined together in business, | 我不希望和你做生意 |
[22:15] | nor do I wish to sit in your presence longer than is needed, | 除非必要 我也不希望坐在你面前 |
[22:18] | so let’s just get on with it, shall we? | 所以我们赶快谈完 好吗 |
[22:36] | Since you brought up my wife, let me make this clear– | 既然你说起了我妻子 让我讲清楚一件事 |
[22:38] | someone tried to poison her | 有人企图给她下毒 |
[22:40] | and attacked her in the street, | 在街上袭击她 |
[22:42] | then raped her friend. | 然后强暴了她朋友 |
[22:47] | My memory is as long as yours. | 我的记性跟你一样好 |
[22:51] | When I find the man responsible, | 当我找到凶手时 |
[22:54] | he’ll die a very slow and very painful death. | 他会死得缓慢而痛苦 |
[23:40] | If this wine venture is successful | 如果这单酒水生意成功了 |
[23:42] | and the prince manages to secure other investors, | 王子能够找到其他投资人 |
[23:45] | I have no doubt he’ll set sail for Scotland straightaway. | 我确信他会立刻扬帆前往苏格兰 |
[23:48] | Well, then it’s simple: | 那就简单了 |
[23:50] | Charles must not get his hands on that money. | 查尔斯绝对不能拿到那笔钱 |
[23:53] | Somehow we have to find a way | 我们要想办法 |
[23:54] | to dispose of that shipment before it’s sold. | 在那批货卖掉之前处理掉它 |
[23:57] | Maybe St. Germain will do us a wee favor | 也许圣日尔曼伯爵会帮我们个忙 |
[23:59] | and bring in another ship infected with smallpox. | 再带回来一艘染上天花的船 |
[24:07] | I ken that look, Sassenach. | 我知道那个表情是什么意思 英格兰人 |
[24:09] | I was merely joking about the smallpox. | 天花的事我只是在开玩笑 |
[24:11] | Well, I’m not. | 我没有开玩笑 |
[24:14] | Ye happen to have a-a bottle of it | 你的药水里不会恰好 |
[24:16] | amongst yer potions, do ye? | 有一瓶天花病毒吧 |
[24:18] | No, not the actual disease. | 不 并非真正的疾病 |
[24:20] | But there are herbs that can be used to make it appear | 但有一些草药能够使 |
[24:22] | as though smallpox is present in St. Germain’s crew, | 圣日尔曼的船队看起来像染了天花一样 |
[24:26] | convince everyone the shipment’s tainted | 说服大家那批货物被污染了 |
[24:28] | and have it destroyed. | 使其被销毁 |
[24:29] | Is such a thing even possible? | 这种事可能吗 |
[24:32] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[24:34] | I’ll look into it tomorrow. | 我明天研究一下 |
[24:37] | Well, don’t forget we’re due at the royal stables. | 别忘了我们得去皇家马厩 |
[24:41] | I agreed to help the Duke with the purchase of a team of horses. | 我答应了帮公爵选一队良驹 |
[24:45] | – Oh, that’s tomorrow? – Aye. | -就是明天 -是 |
[24:48] | You don’t owe that man any favors, Jamie. | 你不欠他任何人情 杰米 |
[24:50] | And neither do I wish to be the subject of his disfavor. | 但我也不想失宠于他 |
[25:01] | I’ve been waiting for a good time | 我一直在等一个恰当的时机 |
[25:03] | to surprise ye with this. | 给你一个惊喜 |
[25:17] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[25:19] | Sure. | 来吧 |
[25:32] | Apostle spoons… | 圣徒银匙 |
[25:39] | One for each of the 12 Apostles… | 十二个银匙代表十二个门徒 |
[25:45] | Christening gift for the bairn. | 给孩子洗礼的礼物 |
[25:54] | Jamie. | 杰米 |
[26:00] | Well, where did you get them? | 你在哪里弄到的 |
[26:04] | They’ve been passed down in my family for years. | 这些是我们家的家传之宝 |
[26:08] | I wrote to Jenny | 到法国后 |
[26:10] | after we arrived to tell her our good news | 我给珍妮写了信 告诉她这个喜讯 |
[26:12] | and to ask for the spoons for our wee bairn. | 让她把这些银匙寄来给我们的孩子 |
[26:17] | She said she was so full of excitement, | 她说她太激动了 |
[26:19] | she could hardly keep the quill steady in her hand. | 回信时兴奋到手都不能握笔了 |
[26:32] | I know it sounds ridiculous, | 这听起来有些傻 |
[26:33] | but I can’t help but wondering | 但我不禁怀疑 |
[26:36] | if I’ll be any good at it… | 我能不能成为 |
[26:42] | being a mother. | 一个好母亲 |
[26:46] | Of course you will. | 你当然会了 |
[26:52] | Well, I’m a nurse. | 我是个护士 |
[26:54] | I know how to deliver a baby, | 我知道怎么接生孩子 |
[26:57] | how to feed one, | 怎么喂孩子 |
[27:00] | how to take care of one when it’s ill, but… | 怎么照顾生病的孩子 但 |
[27:04] | that’s not being a mother. | 但那跟为人母是不一样的 |
[27:11] | I only have a vague memory of my own mother– | 我对自己母亲的印象都模糊了 |
[27:15] | nothing really to guide me. | 没人指导我 |
[27:24] | What you don’t ken, ye’ll learn. | 你不知道的事 你会学 |
[27:29] | We’ll learn… | 我们会学 |
[27:31] | together. | 一起学 |
[27:38] | I do love you. | 我很爱你 |
[27:40] | I love you too… | 我也爱你 |
[28:16] | I do miss the smell of the stable. | 我确实很想念马厩的气味 |
[28:20] | That makes one of us. | 也只有你想念了 |
[28:22] | Jamie, lad. Ah, your glowing bride. | 杰米 小伙子 你红光满面的新娘 |
[28:26] | My dear, your condition only enhances your ravishing beauty. | 亲爱的 你孕后更显美艳动人 |
[28:31] | Oh, I may be ill. | 我身体有些抱恙 |
[28:33] | It’s not contagious. | 不会传染 |
[28:35] | But if you gentlemen will excuse me… | 但恕我先失陪了 |
[28:45] | Aye, now there’s a bonny lad. | 这匹小家伙很漂亮 |
[28:51] | Fair, strong back, | 美丽 背部健壮 |
[28:54] | straight-legged… | 腿部直挺 |
[28:58] | sound at the hip. | 臀部健康 |
[29:00] | Aye. Aye, he’s grand, Your Grace. | 这是匹良驹 大人 |
[29:03] | Excellent. Well, let’s take him. | 很棒 买下它吧 |
[29:06] | I was very displeased to hear of your legal woes, | 听说你官司一事 我甚感不悦 |
[29:08] | especially after such a lovely dinner. | 尤其是在那场美好的晚宴之后 |
[29:11] | The Bastille, perish the thought. | 巴士底监狱 打消念头吧 |
[29:15] | This one… | 这匹 |
[29:17] | dull in the eye and splints. | 眼神呆滞 行动迟缓 |
[29:20] | Pass. | 不行 |
[29:23] | I wasn’t at the Bastille for long, | 我没在巴士底监狱待很久 |
[29:25] | but other poor devils have been there for decades. | 但其他可怜的恶魔却被囚了数十年 |
[29:28] | Ah, well, life can be harsh. | 生活有时很艰辛 |
[29:44] | Madame Broch Tuarach… | 布洛克·图拉克夫人 |
[30:10] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[30:22] | It may be some small consolation to you to know | 也许这么说 能让你稍微得以慰藉 |
[30:24] | that your dinner party was not entirely wasted. | 你安排的晚宴没有全白费 |
[30:27] | It allowed me to take the measure of your Prince. | 让我摸清了王子这个人 |
[30:31] | And what was your assessment? | 那你的看法是什么 |
[30:33] | My considered opinion? | 我再三思量后的观点吗 |
[30:35] | He’s an utter ass. | 他是个十足的混蛋 |
[30:38] | I’m sorry to hear yer opinion of the Prince is such. | 我很遗憾你对王子有此看法 |
[30:41] | I imagine you are, | 我想你也是 |
[30:43] | especially since you seem to have pledged yourself to his service. | 尤其是你好像投奔他的麾下了 |
[30:48] | They claim they’re three-year-olds, but… | 他们称这些马匹三岁了 但 |
[30:53] | this one’s seen a fair few seasons more. | 这匹马在几届前的马展上就出现过了 |
[30:56] | Your knowledge astounds me. | 你的博学让我震惊 |
[30:59] | But I wonder that someone | 但我想知道 |
[31:00] | who’s such a good judge of horseflesh | 一个如此会鉴别马匹的人 |
[31:04] | is such a poor judge of men. | 怎么这么不会看人 |
[31:10] | I see the Prince for what he is, | 我知道王子是什么货色 |
[31:13] | but his father is the true King. | 但他父亲是真正的国王 |
[31:16] | Nobly said. | 说得真洒脱 |
[31:22] | Ah, now here’s a fine stallion– well put together. | 这是匹强壮的种马 是匹好马 |
[31:25] | Oh, it’s magnificent. | 太壮丽了 |
[31:28] | My word. | 天呐 |
[31:29] | But I must see a few more. | 但我还得再多看几匹 |
[31:32] | I’m a man who cherishes options. | 我是个慎重选择的人 |
[31:35] | Don’t you? | 你不是吗 |
[31:50] | Tell me, you have lived in Scotland. | 说说吧 你在苏格兰生活过 |
[31:54] | Do you find life there to be simpler? | 你觉得那边的生活更简单吗 |
[31:59] | In some ways. | 某些方面是 |
[32:01] | Not in others. | 某些方面不是 |
[32:03] | The politics and manipulations among the clans and lads | 家族与男人之间的权术争斗 |
[32:07] | can sometimes rival even the intrigues of Versailles. | 有时可与凡尔赛的宫斗相匹敌 |
[32:10] | James was never a man for intrigue… | 詹姆斯不是玩弄权术之人 |
[32:13] | at least not in those days. | 至少以前不是 |
[32:15] | He was direct, honest, simple. | 他以前直率 坦诚 胸无城府 |
[32:19] | I wouldn’t call Jamie simple. | 杰米可不是胸无城府 |
[32:21] | Not today. | 现在不是了 |
[32:23] | Now he’s a man of business… | 他如今从商 |
[32:26] | of politics… | 从政 |
[32:29] | Like all the others. | 跟其他人都一样了 |
[32:31] | It saddens me to think of him like that. | 一想他变成这样 我很痛心 |
[32:34] | He’s still Jamie. | 他还是杰米 |
[32:35] | I doubt he will ever lose sight of who he truly is at heart. | 我想他不会忘记自己的本心 |
[32:39] | When I knew him, he was impulsive, | 我认识他时 他很冲动 |
[32:41] | headstrong. | 很倔强 |
[32:45] | He still is. | 他现在也是 |
[32:47] | Ah, but when I knew him, he was a boy. | 但我认识他时 他是个男孩 |
[32:50] | You’ve turned him into a man. | 你把他变成了一个男人 |
[32:54] | Speaking of men, | 说到男人 |
[32:56] | there’s a rather dashing one over there staring at us. | 那边有个挺帅气的男人盯着我们看 |
[33:01] | He seems quite taken with you. | 他看上去很喜欢你 |
[33:24] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[33:28] | I take it you two are… acquainted? | 你们两个…以前认识 |
[33:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:36] | Yes, we are. | 是的 没错 |
[33:44] | 乔纳森·沃弗顿·兰德尔 英格兰国王陛下第八骑兵队队长 | |
[34:03] | Are you in discomfort, Captain? | 您身体不适吗 队长 |
[34:05] | I met with an accident some time ago. | 我之前遇到了一场意外 |
[34:19] | I’m sorry, Annalise. | 抱歉 安娜丽斯 |
[34:20] | Suddenly I’m feeling very unwell. | 我突然觉得不太舒服 |
[34:23] | I-I should go. | 我该走了 |
[34:25] | I will call for your husband. | 我去叫你的丈夫 |
[34:27] | No, it’s not necessary. | 不 不用了 |
[34:31] | Jamie? | 杰米 |
[34:37] | He’s here? | 他在这里 |
[34:41] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[34:45] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[34:46] | If he sees you, he will cut your throat. | 如果他看到你 他会割断你的喉咙 |
[34:48] | That would be a lethal mistake. | 这是致命的错误 |
[34:50] | Drawing a sword in the presence of the king | 在国王面前拔剑 |
[34:51] | is punishable by death. | 罪可致死 |
[35:01] | This is unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[35:07] | The fates are toying with us now, | 命运在玩弄我们 |
[35:10] | setting our feet on seemingly divergent paths | 让我们走上歧路 渐行渐远 |
[35:12] | that still somehow converge | 却又让我们阴差阳错 |
[35:15] | in the most unlikely of places. | 在最意想不到的地方重逢 |
[35:22] | Get out of my way. | 让开 |
[35:24] | Claire, surely you of all people | 克莱尔 相信你 |
[35:26] | can step outside the passions of the moment | 能不被一时的激情所惑 |
[35:29] | and appreciate the sublime preposterousness | 欣赏宇宙冥冥之中 |
[35:31] | of a universe that would guide us to a meeting… | 指引我们在法国宫廷里重逢的 |
[35:34] | at the French court. | 荒谬 |
[35:39] | Let go of me. | 放开我 |
[35:44] | The king? | 国王 |
[35:45] | Fuck the king. | 去他的国王 |
[36:09] | 陛下 请容我向您介绍 乔纳森·沃弗顿·兰德尔 | |
[36:32] | You will forgive the rudeness of these children, Captain. | 请你原谅这些人的无礼 队长 |
[36:36] | The French language is not easily mastered by the English. | 对于英格兰人来说法语不太好掌握 |
[36:39] | I took no offense, sire. | 我不在意 殿下 |
[36:42] | Oh, but perhaps The King himself has offended you, | 但可能国王冒犯到你了 |
[36:46] | Madame Fraser? | 弗雷泽夫人 |
[36:59] | The King admires your uniform, Captain– | 国王很喜欢你的制服 队长 |
[37:03] | so seldom seen at this court. | 在宫廷里很少见 |
[37:06] | Such bold colors | 这么大胆的颜色 |
[37:09] | as befit the brave soldiers of your sovereign. | 与你的君王的士兵的勇敢很相配 |
[37:13] | A pity that your countrymen are usually too busy | 很可惜 你的国民忙于自相残杀 |
[37:17] | slaughtering each other to exchange such pleasantries. | 不懂得互相开玩笑 |
[37:23] | Uh, speaking as a soldier of many years, Your Majesty, | 作为多年的士兵 陛下 |
[37:27] | I must say that I find war preferable to politics. | 我必须说比起政治 我更喜欢战争 |
[37:31] | At least in war, you know your enemies. | 至少在战争里 你了解你的敌人 |
[37:35] | Hmm, The King finds some truth in what you say. | 国王认为你说的不无道理 |
[37:38] | However, we hope your affection for carnage | 然而 我们希望你对杀戮的喜爱 |
[37:43] | does not ultimately prove fatal for you. | 最终不会为你招来杀身之祸 |
[37:50] | You and the Captain are friends, Madame? | 你和队长是朋友 夫人 |
[37:55] | We are acquainted. | 我们以前认识 |
[37:57] | Hmm, does that not present difficulty with your husband? | 你的丈夫会不会很难受 |
[38:01] | He is, after all, a proud Scottish warrior | 毕竟 他是一个骄傲的苏格兰战士 |
[38:04] | and great supporter of my cousin’s rightful claim | 也是我表哥合法继承英格兰王位的 |
[38:06] | to the British throne. | 巨大支持者 |
[38:09] | Or perhaps you have not met Lord Broch Tuarach? | 或许你没有见过布洛克·图拉克领主 |
[38:22] | Captain Randall and I have met several times, Your Majesty. | 兰德尔队长和我遇见过几次 陛下 |
[38:29] | Are you well, Captain? | 你还好吗 队长 |
[38:31] | Very well, sir. Thank you. | 很好 先生 谢谢您 |
[38:33] | I hear you had a–an unfortunate encounter with some… | 我听说您和一些山羊发生了一点… |
[38:37] | sheep, was it? | 不愉快 是吗 |
[38:39] | Uh, cattle, actually. | 事实上 是牛 |
[38:42] | Ah, but now you’ve quite recovered. | 但你现在恢复了 |
[38:44] | Mostly. I still have a little difficulty | 差不多 我在天冷的早晨 |
[38:47] | getting out of bed on cold mornings. | 有时会起床困难 |
[38:49] | Really? I understand the weather here in Paris | 真的吗 我认为巴黎的天气 |
[38:51] | is to be quite warm all week. | 整周都很暖和 |
[38:54] | You need to have no concern for my health, then. | 那你就不需要担心我的身体了 |
[38:57] | Delighted to hear it. | 很高兴听到你这么说 |
[38:59] | Tell us, Captain… | 告诉我们 队长 |
[39:02] | why are you here? | 你为什么来这里 |
[39:06] | I am, in fact, here on an errand of mercy to aid my brother. | 事实上 我是出于同情来帮助我的弟弟 |
[39:12] | Your Majesty, until recently, | 陛下 直到最近为止 |
[39:15] | my brother was in the employ of the Duke of Sandringham. | 我弟弟都在桑德林罕姆公爵手下工作 |
[39:18] | I have come here to ask His Grace | 我来这里是想请求公爵大人 |
[39:21] | to reconsider his position. | 重新考虑他的职位 |
[39:24] | Perhaps you should beg. | 或许你应该恳求 |
[39:29] | Uh, beg, Your Majesty? | 恳求 陛下 |
[39:32] | Yes. On your knees. | 是的 跪下恳求 |
[39:36] | To ask such a favor of a man like the Duke | 请求公爵帮这样的忙 |
[39:38] | would not be possible. | 是不可能的 |
[39:40] | To beg him, however, that is a different matter. | 但恳求他 就是另一回事了 |
[39:47] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[40:22] | Not now. | 不是现在 |
[40:23] | You English are so… | 你们英格兰人太… |
[40:27] | literal. | 较真了 |
[40:41] | Of course. | 当然 |
[40:49] | You may retire as well, Lord Broch Tuarach. | 你也可以退下了 布洛克·图拉克领主 |
[40:57] | The King gives you leave to rise. | 国王允许你起身 |
[41:01] | It would be a shame to stain such pretty britches. | 把这么好看的裤子弄脏太可惜了 |
[41:14] | Are you really unwell, Sassenach? | 你不舒服吗 英格兰人 |
[41:16] | Is it the bairn? | 是孩子吗 |
[41:18] | No, I’m fine. | 不 我没事 |
[41:19] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[41:21] | Yes, I just wanted us to get away– | 是的 我只想让我们离开 |
[41:22] | All right. | 好 |
[41:24] | Wait here. | 在这里等着 |
[41:26] | Jamie. | 杰米 |
[42:01] | What just happened? | 刚发生了什么 |
[42:03] | I challenged him to a duel, and he accepted. | 我问他敢不敢决斗 他接受了 |
[42:07] | He said he owed me a death. | 他说他欠我一死 |
[42:40] | – It’s a great day, laddie. – Is it? | -今天真是个好日子 小伙子 -是吗 |
[42:42] | Oh, you have no idea. Fetch Murtagh at once. | 你根本不知道 快叫穆塔夫 |
[42:44] | Yes, milord. | 是 老爷 |
[42:55] | I’ll arrange the particulars with his second. | 我会跟他的副手敲定细节 |
[42:57] | As the challenged, Randall selects the weapons. | 作为被挑战的一方 兰德尔选择武器 |
[43:00] | Aye. | 好 |
[43:01] | And what if it’s pistols? | 如果是手枪呢 |
[43:04] | What then? | 那该怎么办 |
[43:07] | He’ll not take pistols. | 他不会选手枪的 |
[43:09] | It’s too quick, too far apart. | 太快太远了 |
[43:12] | He’ll want to look me in the eye. | 他会想看着我的眼睛 |
[43:15] | Aye, but don’t err in judging the man’s skills. | 好吧 但别低估了他的本领 |
[43:19] | You don’t become Captain of Dragoons | 不会用剑的人 |
[43:22] | unless you know how to handle a blade. | 是当不了骑兵队队长的 |
[43:25] | There won’t be any duel. | 不会有决斗 |
[43:28] | Randall is locked away in the Bastille. | 兰德尔被关在了巴士底狱 |
[43:33] | On what charge? | 罪名是什么 |
[43:35] | I swore an accusation against him… | 我对他提出了指控 |
[43:38] | that he was the one who attacked Mary and me. | 是他袭击了玛丽和我 |
[43:41] | Christ, woman, what have ye done? | 天啊 女人 你做了什么 |
[43:43] | – Murtagh, please. – Have you lost your mind? | -穆塔夫 拜托 -你疯了吗 |
[43:44] | Swearing a false charge? | 提出虚假指控 |
[43:47] | They won’t be able to hold him for long, | 他们不会长期关押他 |
[43:50] | and I’ll say I must have been mistaken. | 我会说我肯定是搞错了 |
[43:53] | But it’s long enough to get you to listen to me. | 但这段时间够让你听我的话了 |
[43:55] | Jamie, you can’t go through with this. | 杰米 你不能做这种事 |
[43:57] | Why would you do such a thing, Claire? | 你为什么这样做 克莱尔 |
[43:59] | Because dueling is outlawed in France. | 因为决斗在法国是违法的 |
[44:01] | And if you’re caught, | 如果你被抓了 |
[44:02] | you could spend the rest of your life behind bars or worse. | 你可能蹲一辈子监狱 或者更糟糕 |
[44:05] | I won’t risk that. | 我不会冒险的 |
[44:06] | You are about to become a father. | 你即将做父亲了 |
[44:08] | You have to think of me and your child. | 你必须考虑一下我和孩子 |
[44:10] | No. No, there are places in the city | 不 城里有些地方 |
[44:12] | where the gens d’armes are not present. | 是没有士兵的 |
[44:13] | He won’t get caught. I’ll see to it. | 他不会被抓的 我会确保 |
[44:15] | Murtagh, will you please leave? | 穆塔夫 你能离开吗 |
[44:18] | This is between Jamie and me. | 这是杰米和我之间的事 |
[44:32] | You gave me a gift, Claire… | 你给了我一份礼物 克莱尔 |
[44:36] | when you told me Randall was alive. | 当你告诉我兰德尔还活着的时候 |
[44:39] | A gift… | 一份礼物 |
[44:42] | knowing I’d be the one to end that bastard’s life. | 知道终结那混蛋的生命的人会是我 |
[44:46] | No. | 不 |
[44:49] | Now I claim that gift. | 现在我要求要那份礼物 |
[44:52] | Please, listen to me, Jamie. | 拜托 听我的 杰米 |
[44:55] | You can’t kill Randall. | 你不能杀了兰德尔 |
[44:57] | There’s no reason. | 我没有不杀的理由 |
[44:58] | Because of Frank. | 因为弗兰克 |
[45:03] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[45:06] | If you kill Randall now, then Frank… | 如果你现在杀了兰德尔 那弗兰克 |
[45:10] | he won’t be born. | 他就不会出生 |
[45:14] | W-what do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[45:18] | Remember I told you once | 记得我曾告诉过你 |
[45:20] | that Frank showed me his family tree | 弗兰克给我看了他的家谱 |
[45:23] | and on it was the name Jack Randall? | 上面有杰克·兰德尔的名字 |
[45:25] | Aye. | 对 |
[45:29] | He married Mary Hawkins. | 他娶了玛丽·霍金斯 |
[45:35] | Together they’re supposed to have a child, | 他们该有个孩子 |
[45:37] | and that child is Frank’s ancestor. | 那个孩子是弗兰克的祖先 |
[45:42] | But if you kill Randall before the child is born, | 但如果你在孩子出生前就杀了兰德尔 |
[45:44] | then it would be as if you’re killing Frank too. | 那就跟杀了弗兰克一样了 |
[45:50] | And he won’t exist, and he must exist. | 他就不会存在了 而他必须存在 |
[45:56] | It’s part of the future. | 这是未来 |
[46:04] | I thought we were here to change the future. | 我还以为我们是来改变未来的 |
[46:07] | Frank’s innocent in all of this. | 弗兰克是无辜的 |
[46:10] | You can’t kill an innocent man. | 你不能杀掉无辜的人 |
[46:11] | “Innocent”? | 无辜 |
[46:16] | He’s committed no crime against either of us. | 他没有对我们犯罪 |
[46:18] | For that, Jack Randall should live? | 为此杰克·兰德尔就该活着吗 |
[46:23] | I-I can stand a lot, more than most. | 我可以忍受很多事 许许多多 |
[46:25] | I’ve proven as much. | 我已经证明了 |
[46:28] | But must I bear everyone’s weakness? | 但我必须承受每个人的弱点吗 |
[46:31] | May I not have my own? | 我不能有自己的弱点吗 |
[46:38] | You of all people canna expect that of me, Claire. | 你最不能这样要求我 克莱尔 |
[46:40] | You were there. You saw what he did to me. | 你当时在场 看见了他对我做的事 |
[46:42] | – A delay, a delay is all I ask. – No. | -延期 我只求延期 -不行 |
[46:46] | No, you have your choice– him or me? | 你自己选 他还是我 |
[46:50] | I canna live while Randall lives. | 我和兰德尔不共戴天 |
[46:53] | If you wilna allow me to kill him, | 如果你不允许我杀了他 |
[46:55] | then kill me now yerself. | 那你现在就杀了我 |
[47:01] | One year. | 一年 |
[47:03] | One year. | 一年 |
[47:06] | T-the–Then the child, Randall’s, | 那时候兰德尔的孩子 |
[47:08] | it will be conceived by then, | 就会受孕了 |
[47:10] | and after that, I swear– | 之后 我发誓 |
[47:12] | I swear I will help you bleed him myself. | 我发誓我会帮你让他流血 |
[47:20] | You owe me that much, James Fraser. | 你欠我好多 詹姆斯·弗雷泽 |
[47:22] | I’ve saved your life, not once, but twice. | 我救过你的命 不是一次 而是两次 |
[47:26] | You owe me a life. | 你欠我一条命 |
[47:35] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[47:38] | And now you claim your debt. | 现在你要我还债 |
[47:42] | I can’t make you see reason any other way. | 除此之外我没法让你明白道理 |
[47:45] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[47:48] | God, Claire. | 天啊 克莱尔 |
[47:52] | You’d stop me taking vengeance | 你让我停止向 |
[47:54] | on the man that made me play his whore… | 那个让我当他的婊子的男人复仇 |
[48:01] | The man that lived in my nightmares | 那个男人出现在我的噩梦中 |
[48:04] | and in our bed… | 我们的床上 |
[48:08] | Who almost drove me to take my own life. | 他差点害得我自己了断 |
[48:18] | I’m a man of honor. | 我是个正人君子 |
[48:22] | I pay my debts. | 我还债 |
[48:25] | So tell me now, | 告诉我 |
[48:26] | is that what you’re asking of me? | 这就是你的要求吗 |
[48:29] | To pay you with the life of Black Jack Randall? | 用黑杰克兰德尔的生命向你还债 |
[48:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[49:16] | A year… | 一年 |
[49:24] | Not one day more. | 一天不多 |
[49:27] | Do not… | 不要 |
[49:29] | touch me. | 碰我 |