时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Come with me through the stones. | 跟我一起穿过石头 |
[00:03] | No, I can’t. My destiny lies on Culloden moor. | 不行 我的命运在克罗登沼泽上 |
[00:06] | So if our first theory is correct, | 如果我们的推论没错 |
[00:08] | Jamie’s alive 20 years after Culloden, | 克罗登一役的二十年后 杰米还活着 |
[00:10] | so 1766. | 所以就是1766年 |
[00:13] | I found him. | 我找到他了 |
[00:14] | “Freedom and whisky gang thegither.” | “自由与威士忌同在” |
[00:16] | Only someone with knowledge of the future | 只有知道未来的人 |
[00:18] | could have quoted lines that hadn’t been written yet. | 才有可能引用还未问世的诗 |
[00:21] | Have a look at the printer’s name– | 你看印刷工的名字 |
[00:23] | Alexander Malcolm. | 亚历山大·马尔科姆 |
[00:25] | Alexander Malcolm? | 亚历山大·马尔科姆 |
[00:26] | This is Jamie. | 这是杰米 |
[00:28] | You can go back. | 你就能回去了 |
[00:29] | We all have our secrets. | 我们都有自己的秘密 |
[00:31] | Anyone with half an eye can see it. | 别人一眼就能看出 |
[00:32] | It won’t be long before Young Willie sees it himself. | 不用多久小威利自己就能看出来 |
[00:35] | If I go, we may never see each other again. | 如果我去了 有可能我们再也见不到彼此了 |
[00:38] | Can you live with that? | 你能忍受这份痛苦吗 |
[00:40] | ‘Cause I don’t know if I can. | 我不知道我能不能忍受 |
[00:42] | You gave Jamie up for me. | 你为了我 放弃了杰米 |
[00:44] | Now I have to give him back to you. | 现在我放你回他的身边 |
[00:49] | There. | 好了 |
[00:51] | Cannot have you strolling along High Street | 可不能让你衣服都没穿好 |
[00:53] | with your stock half done. | 就上大街去 |
[00:57] | Ye have the advantage of peering directly at it. | 你可以近水楼台先得月 |
[01:00] | Or perhaps it takes a woman’s touch | 也许只有女人才能 |
[01:02] | to do things properly. | 帮你打理好 |
[01:06] | I’ll no argue that matter. | 我并不打算反对 |
[01:09] | A wise man. | 聪明 |
[01:34] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[03:17] | He’s coming. | 他来了 |
[03:20] | Ye can come out. | 你可以出来了 |
[03:23] | The stench of seaweed and whisky betrayed ye. | 海藻和威士忌的味道出卖了你 |
[03:26] | Not to worry, Mac Dubh. | 不用担心 布莱恩之子 |
[03:28] | It’s just us. | 是我们 |
[03:29] | Young Ian said we could sleep here last night. | 小伊恩说我们昨晚可以睡在这里 |
[03:32] | We lost our beds at the boarding house. | 我们被旅馆赶了出来 |
[03:35] | Been sleeping in a cosh down near the docks. | 一直睡在码头边的小船上 |
[03:37] | Ye didn’t come in the front door, did ye? | 你们不是从前门进来的吧 |
[03:39] | I told ye he’d be upset wi’ us. | 我就说他会很生气 |
[03:41] | I told ye not to be seen here in daylight. | 我说过别在白天被发现 |
[03:44] | This business can’t afford to be associated | 做这一行生意不能被人看到 |
[03:45] | with the likes of you. | 和你们这样的人有交集 |
[03:46] | Dinna fash, Mac Dubh. | 别担心 布莱恩之子 |
[03:48] | We come when it was pitch black ootside. | 我们是在天黑的时候进来的 |
[03:50] | None save an owl coulda recognized us. | 连猫头鹰都看不出来我们的样子 |
[03:52] | Well, since ye’re here, | 既然你们来了 |
[03:54] | ye can make yerselves useful. | 那就来帮忙吧 |
[03:56] | These… | 这些 |
[03:58] | are to go to Arbroath. | 要送到阿布罗斯 |
[04:02] | The owner of The Three Thistles is a papist. | 三蓟的店主是天主教的 |
[04:08] | Deliver these to him. | 把这些给他送去 |
[04:10] | 叛国 我们受到的唯一指控就是甘愿为苏格兰牺牲 | |
[04:11] | Once you’ve handed them over, | 把这些交给他后 |
[04:13] | dinna linger about to judge | 别在那儿逗留 |
[04:15] | the quality of the local women or drink. | 忙着欣赏女人和当地美酒 |
[04:17] | – Eh, we didna plan to. – Ye did plan to. | -我们没打算这样 -你就打算这样做 |
[04:19] | That’s why I told ye not to do it. | 所以我要你们别那样做 |
[04:21] | Ye dinna trust us, Mac Dubh? | 你不相信我们吗 布莱恩之子 |
[04:24] | I trust ye wi’ my life. | 我可以把性命托付给你们 |
[04:25] | Trouble is, I dinna trust you wi’ yer own. | 问题是 我信不过你们能保住自己的性命 |
[04:28] | Be mindful. | 小心点 |
[04:30] | These are naught but treason. | 这些是叛国罪 |
[04:32] | Caught, and your necks are in ropes. | 要是被抓住 你们的小命难保 |
[04:37] | I see the riffraff’s here… | 又在这里看到这帮 |
[04:39] | again. | 乌合之众 |
[04:41] | A pleasant morning to ye, Geordie. | 早上好 乔迪 |
[04:44] | That boil on your neck’s getting larger. | 你脖子上的疖子更大了 |
[04:46] | Ye might want to have that lanced | 不如趁早割了吧 |
[04:47] | before ye ignite the next plague. | 免得又引发瘟疫 |
[04:49] | It’s a goiter, | 这是甲状腺肿 |
[04:50] | and it’s not infectious. | 而且不是传染性的 |
[04:52] | Appears you have a small child hanging on yer evvera word. | 好像你说话的时候含着个小孩 |
[04:56] | Since I am in yer service, I must come here, | 既然我为你干活 我必须要来 |
[04:59] | but must I also be subjected to yer cohorts’ ridicule? | 但我也要忍受这群笨蛋的胡言乱语吗 |
[05:03] | No. | 不用 |
[05:04] | No, yer right. | 不用 你说得对 |
[05:05] | We mean ne harm by it. | 我们没有恶意 |
[05:07] | Aye. Just means we’re fond of ye, is all. | 这只是说明我们喜欢你 |
[05:09] | Oh, well, pardon me | 那如果我 |
[05:10] | if I don’t welcome that sort of amity. | 并不领情 那真是抱歉了 |
[05:13] | Out the back. | 从后面出去 |
[05:14] | Be quick about it. | 快点 |
[05:16] | Before any customers arrive. | 趁还没有客人来 |
[05:18] | Aye, Mac Dubh. | 是 布莱恩之子 |
[05:28] | Before ye start yer day, Geordie, | 在开始今天的工作前 乔迪 |
[05:30] | need more soda ash for the presses. | 印刷需要更多苏打灰 |
[05:32] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[05:35] | Perhaps this evening, before I leave for the day, | 也许今晚 在我离开之前 |
[05:37] | you might share any chores or errands | 你可以把想让我跑腿办的杂事 |
[05:40] | ye care to have done | 都告诉我 |
[05:41] | so I can carry them out on my way into the shop. | 这样我去商店时 就一起给办了 |
[05:44] | So I’m no retraveling my steps. | 我就不用再来回跑了 |
[07:10] | That you, Geordie? | 是你吗 乔迪 |
[07:13] | Took ye long enough. | 够久的 |
[07:17] | Where’d you go to get the ash? All the way to Glasgow? | 你去哪儿买苏打灰了 去格拉斯哥吗 |
[07:25] | It isn’t Geordie. | 不是乔迪 |
[07:29] | It’s me… | 是我 |
[07:35] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[09:57] | You’re real. | 你不是幻象 |
[09:59] | So are you. | 你也不是 |
[10:08] | I thought you were dead. | 我还以为你死了 |
[10:12] | Claire… | 克莱尔 |
[10:22] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[10:24] | I thought I’d lost hold altogether and pissed myself, | 我以为我激动失控 尿裤子了 |
[10:26] | but it’s all right. | 但没事 |
[10:28] | Just spilled the alepot again. | 只是又把水洒了 |
[10:39] | Do you mind? | 你能回避一下吗 |
[10:43] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[10:46] | We are married. | 我们是夫妻 |
[10:49] | At least, I-I suppose we are. | 至少 我想是吧 |
[10:54] | Aye. | 对 |
[10:59] | We are. | 我们是 |
[11:27] | I never took it off. | 我一直没摘下过 |
[11:45] | I want… | 我想… |
[11:49] | I would very much like to kiss you. | 我非常想亲你 |
[11:54] | May I? | 可以吗 |
[11:58] | Yes. | 可以 |
[12:10] | I havena done this in a very long time. | 我已经很久没亲过别人了 |
[12:38] | I saw you so many times. | 我看见过你很多次 |
[12:41] | Ye came to me so often– | 你常常出现… |
[12:45] | When I dream sometimes… | 有时在我梦中 |
[12:51] | When I was in a fever. | 也出现在我发高烧之时 |
[12:53] | I was so afraid and so lonely, I knew I must die. | 我当时很害怕 很孤独 我知道我肯定会死 |
[12:58] | Whenever I needed you, I would see you… | 每次我需要你时 就会看见你 |
[13:01] | smiling… | 满脸笑容 |
[13:03] | your hair curled around your face. | 秀发蜷在脸庞 |
[13:11] | You never touched– | 你从来没碰过… |
[13:19] | I can touch you now. | 我现在能触碰到你了 |
[13:26] | Do not be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[13:32] | There’s the two of us now. | 我们终于团聚了 |
[13:47] | I quit! | 我不干了 |
[13:50] | I’m Free Church. | 我是自由教会的人 |
[13:51] | Working for a papist is one thing, | 为一个天主教徒干活是一回事 |
[13:53] | but working for an immoral papist is another. | 但为一个没道德的天主教徒干活就不像话了 |
[13:55] | Geordie… | 乔迪 |
[13:56] | Do as you like wi’ yer own soul, man, | 你私下想怎样都随你 |
[13:57] | but if it’s come to orgies in the shop, | 但如果是在店铺里淫乱 |
[14:00] | it’s come too far. | 就太过火了 |
[14:03] | Oh, God’s tooth. | 我的天呐 |
[14:05] | It’s not even noon. | 这还不到中午呢 |
[14:15] | I hope I haven’t caused you trouble. | 我希望没给你添麻烦 |
[14:17] | Oh, he’ll come back. | 他会回来的 |
[14:18] | He lives across the way. I’ll explain it to him. | 他住在街对面 我会跟他解释清楚 |
[14:22] | God knows how. | 天知道怎么解释 |
[14:25] | Do you have another pair of trousers? | 你还有别的裤子吗 |
[14:30] | Aye. | 有 |
[14:31] | In the back. | 在屋里 |
[14:41] | Come wi’ me? | 跟我来 |
[14:44] | If ye dinna think it immoral. | 前提是你不觉得这不道德 |
[15:14] | It’s, uh… | 我… |
[15:22] | It’s very fine to see you again, Claire. | 再见到你真好 克莱尔 |
[15:27] | I never thought that… | 我从没想过… |
[15:37] | Our child. | 我们的孩子 |
[15:44] | Here… | 给 |
[15:49] | I thought you’d like… | 我觉得你会想… |
[15:54] | to see our daughter. | 见见我们的女儿 |
[15:56] | “Daughter”? | “女儿” |
[16:01] | Our daughter? | 我们的女儿 |
[16:06] | She– | 她 |
[16:10] | She–she knows? | 她知道吗 |
[16:12] | She does. | 她知道 |
[16:21] | What the devil? | 见鬼了 |
[16:24] | They’re photographs. | 这些是照片 |
[16:25] | They’re made with something called a camera. | 用照相机拍出来的 |
[16:29] | It captures a person’s likeness, | 它能捕捉人的肖像 |
[16:32] | like painting… | 像绘画一样 |
[16:34] | but with light. | 但利用光来完成 |
[16:36] | I’m afraid if I’m to see, I’ll need these. | 如果我要看 恐怕我得需要眼镜 |
[16:43] | Only for reading and such. | 只是用来阅读 |
[16:46] | For years, I had the eyes of a hawk, | 多年来 我的视力一直很好 |
[16:47] | but my sight is no what it once was. | 但现在的视力赶不上当年了 |
[16:55] | You look as dashing as ever. | 你还是跟以前一样英俊潇洒 |
[16:57] | I don’t look like an old man? | 我看起来不像个老头子吗 |
[16:59] | Of course not. | 当然不像了 |
[17:02] | I know we’ve both… | 我知道我们都… |
[17:04] | seen a few years | 过了很多年 |
[17:06] | and all that goes with it. | 也经历了很多事 |
[17:09] | My hair has some gray. | 我都有白头发了 |
[17:12] | I dyed it. | 我染黑了 |
[17:16] | I wanted to look… | 我想看起来… |
[17:18] | well, the same as when you last saw me. | 跟上次你见我的时候一样 |
[17:22] | Time doesna matter, Sassenach. | 时间不重要 英格兰人 |
[17:28] | Ye will always be beautiful to me. | 在我眼里你永远美丽 |
[17:33] | Now… | 现在 |
[17:34] | show me my daughter. | 让我看看我们的女儿 |
[18:18] | Her name. | 她的名字 |
[18:23] | What did you name her? | 你给她取了什么名字 |
[18:27] | Brianna. | 布丽安娜 |
[18:29] | Brianna. | 布丽安娜 |
[18:35] | What an awful name for a wee lass. | 一个女孩叫这个名字 真糟糕 |
[18:37] | It’s not an awful name. | 不糟糕 |
[18:40] | It’s beautiful. | 这名字很美 |
[18:42] | I promised you I would name our child | 我答应过你 我会让我们的孩子 |
[18:44] | after your father, Brian. | 随你父亲布莱恩取名 |
[18:48] | Brianna. | 布丽安娜 |
[18:53] | Beautiful. | 很美 |
[18:55] | Tell me about her. | 跟我说说她 |
[18:56] | What was she like as a wee lass? | 她小的时候是什么样 |
[19:00] | What did she first say when she learned to speak? | 她学会的第一个词是什么 |
[19:03] | “Dog.” | “狗” |
[19:04] | That was her first word. | 这是她说的一个词 |
[19:06] | And “No” was her second one. | 第二个词是”不” |
[19:08] | Aye. They learn that one fast. | 这个词他们学得快 |
[19:12] | She was such a tiny thing. | 她真小 |
[19:15] | She was such a good sleeper. | 她睡觉很安静 |
[19:18] | She used to smile in her sleep… | 喜欢睡觉的时候笑 |
[19:21] | just like you. | 就跟你一样 |
[19:24] | She has your red hair. | 她遗传了你的红发 |
[19:28] | Like her sister… | 跟她姐姐 |
[19:31] | Faith. | 费丝一样 |
[19:38] | Yes. | 对 |
[19:46] | She was seven there. | 这是她七岁的时候 |
[19:48] | It was at the graduation– | 当时是毕业典礼 |
[19:50] | my graduation from medical school. | 我从医学院的毕业典礼 |
[19:52] | Oh, you’re a doctor now? | 你现在是医生了吗 |
[19:54] | Surgeon. | 外科医生 |
[19:55] | Oh, you always were one. | 你一直都是 |
[19:56] | Now you have the title to go wi’ it. | 现在你有正式头衔了 |
[20:01] | This is her at home. | 这是她在家里 |
[20:04] | And… | 还有 |
[20:07] | That’s her with Smoky, our dog. | 这是她跟我们的狗史摩基在一起 |
[20:09] | Dog? | 狗 |
[20:10] | What sort of dog is that? | 这是什么狗 |
[20:11] | Newfoundland. | 纽芬兰犬 |
[20:15] | Splits wood, does she? | 她在劈柴吗 |
[20:18] | Well, winters in Boston | 波士顿的冬天 |
[20:19] | can be as cold as Scotland, | 跟苏格兰一样冷 |
[20:22] | but when it’s warm, she likes to swim. | 但暖和的时候 她喜欢去游泳 |
[20:25] | This is one from when we were at the coast | 这是夏天她跟朋友 |
[20:27] | during the summer with her friends. | 一起去海边拍的 |
[20:28] | Christ. | 天啊 |
[20:30] | Don’t tell me she goes swimming in that– | 难道她穿成这样去游泳 |
[20:32] | that rigging and wi– | 这衣服… |
[20:33] | wi’ a lad? | 还跟男孩子一起 |
[20:37] | It’s a bikini. | 那是比基尼 |
[20:39] | All the girls wear them in 1968. | 1968年 女孩子都那么穿 |
[21:04] | If it’s the bikini, I can assure you– | 如果是因为比基尼 我可以保证… |
[21:07] | It’s actually quite modest for the time. | 其实在那个时候是很正常的 |
[21:09] | There’s something I need to tell you, Claire. | 我有事告诉你 克莱尔 |
[21:17] | I have a son… | 我有个儿子 |
[21:20] | Willie. | 叫威利 |
[21:22] | I havena told anyone about him, not even Jenny. | 我没跟任何人说起过他 连珍妮都不知道 |
[21:27] | It’s– | 是… |
[21:29] | it’s when… | 是我… |
[21:31] | I was in England | 我在英格兰 |
[21:33] | in the service of the Dunsany family. | 在邓萨尼家做事时的事 |
[21:36] | He– | 他… |
[21:38] | I couldna say he was mine. | 也不能说他是我儿子 |
[21:43] | He’s a bastard. | 他是个私生子 |
[21:46] | Havena seen him since he was a wee lad. | 从他小时候起我就没见过他了 |
[21:49] | I never will see him again except… | 以后我也不会再见到他 |
[21:53] | perhaps in a… | 我就只能 |
[21:57] | portrait like this. | 看他这张画像 |
[22:12] | Did you love his mother? | 你爱他母亲吗 |
[22:18] | No. | 不 |
[22:20] | She died… | 她死于 |
[22:21] | in childbirth. | 难产 |
[22:24] | I am guilty of her death… | 我对她的死很愧疚 |
[22:29] | Before God. | 在上帝前 |
[22:31] | Perhaps more than that | 可能不止是愧疚 |
[22:34] | because I did not love her. | 因为我并不爱她 |
[22:39] | What’s he like? | 他什么样 |
[22:40] | Your son? | 你儿子 |
[22:43] | Spoiled… | 被宠坏了 |
[22:45] | Stubborn… | 顽固 |
[22:47] | Ill-mannered… | 没礼貌 |
[22:49] | loud, wi’ a wicked temper. | 很吵 脾气很差 |
[22:53] | And braw… | 漂亮 |
[22:55] | bonny… | 健美 |
[22:56] | canty and strong. | 活泼又健壮 |
[23:01] | And yours. | 也是你的 |
[23:04] | Mine. | 我的 |
[23:07] | I knew… | 我知道… |
[23:09] | when I decided to come back… | 当我决定回来 |
[23:11] | you would have had a life. | 你会有自己的生活 |
[23:33] | Claire… | 克莱尔 |
[23:35] | did you leave Frank to come here? | 你是离开弗兰克过来的吗 |
[23:39] | No. | 不 |
[23:42] | He died a few years ago. | 他几年前去世了 |
[23:45] | But when you returned, he took you back? | 但当你回来 他接受了你吗 |
[23:48] | He still loved you? | 还是爱着你 |
[23:51] | Yes. | 对 |
[23:53] | What did you tell him about me? | 你是怎么跟他说我的 |
[23:56] | Everything. | 说了一切 |
[23:58] | Then we never spoke about it again. | 然后我们再也没提过 |
[24:02] | It was hard for him. | 那对他很难 |
[24:04] | But he loved Brianna, so we made it work. | 但他爱布丽安娜 所以我们妥协了 |
[24:11] | So… | 那… |
[24:13] | you were happy wi’ him? | 你跟他幸福吗 |
[24:16] | I was happy raising Brianna with him. | 我很高兴和他一起抚养布丽安娜 |
[24:20] | He was a very good father to her. | 他是个很好的父亲 |
[24:24] | Christ. | 天啊 |
[24:26] | The tavern– I forgot. | 酒馆 我忘了 |
[24:29] | Forgot what? | 忘了什么 |
[24:31] | I meant to be there at 1:00. | 我本该1点钟过去的 |
[24:33] | Clean went out o’ my head. | 结果忘得一干二净 |
[24:38] | You’ll– you’ll come wi’ me? | 你和我一起去吗 |
[24:44] | Wild horses couldn’t keep me away. | 野马也拦不住我 |
[24:50] | So after Culloden, prince Charles spent many years a hunted man. | 所以克罗登之战后 查尔斯王子被通缉了多年 |
[24:53] | He actually disguised himself as a woman | 他还真的打扮成女人 |
[24:55] | and escaped to the Isle of Skye | 逃到了斯凯岛 |
[24:57] | until his brother came and rescued him. | 直到他的弟弟把他救了出去 |
[24:58] | So he’s all right, then? | 那他是没事吗 |
[25:00] | For present day, yes. | 目前来说 是的 |
[25:01] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[25:02] | But he won’t live a very happy life. | 但日子并不好过 |
[25:06] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[25:09] | Milady? | 夫人 |
[25:12] | – Fergus? – You’ve returned? | -费格斯 -您回来了吗 |
[25:15] | Fergus. | 费格斯 |
[25:17] | It’s a miracle. | 真是神迹 |
[25:20] | God has restored you. | 上帝让您回来了 |
[25:22] | Oh, let me look at you. | 让我看看你 |
[25:26] | Oh, you’ve grown into such a handsome young man. | 你已经长成那么帅的小伙子了 |
[25:28] | Aye. | 是 |
[25:29] | I have. | 是的 |
[25:32] | I thought I was seeing a ghost. | 我以为我是见鬼了 |
[25:34] | It is really you, then? | 真的是您吗 |
[25:36] | ‘Tis. | 是的 |
[25:45] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[25:47] | Lost it fighting the redcoats, milady. | 跟英格兰兵打仗时没了 夫人 |
[25:50] | Aye, bravely. | 他很勇猛 |
[25:54] | Where have you been all these years? | 您这么多年都去了哪里 |
[25:56] | We thought you dead. | 我们以为您死了 |
[26:03] | After Culloden, I, um, | 在克罗登之战后 我… |
[26:06] | Well, I thought you were all dead. | 我以为你们都死了 |
[26:09] | And I-I didn’t want to bring harm to Lallybroch, | 我也不想给拉里布洛克带去伤害 |
[26:11] | being the wife of a traitor, | 我是叛国者的妻子 |
[26:15] | so I left… | 所以我离开了… |
[26:16] | for America. | 去了美国 |
[26:26] | I need to speak with you about our friend, Mr. Willoughby. | 我要跟你说说我们朋友 威洛比先生的事 |
[26:31] | Pardon us, milady. | 先失陪了 夫人 |
[26:44] | Is milady staying? | 夫人会留下吗 |
[26:46] | – With you? – Oh, I dinna ken yet. | -和您一起 -我还不知道 |
[26:49] | Hope so. | 但愿会吧 |
[26:54] | What about…? | 那… |
[26:57] | Aye. | 是 |
[26:58] | Aye, I havena had time to think it through. | 我还没时间好好考虑 |
[27:01] | With Claire back, I’m– | 克莱尔回来了 我… |
[27:03] | I’m not sure it’s even a concern. | 我不确定那还需要担心 |
[27:06] | I need to consult Ned Gowan, | 我得去咨询下奈德·高恩 |
[27:08] | have him advise me on the law. | 问问他法律怎么说 |
[27:10] | Aye. | 好 |
[27:12] | Now, what’s to do with Willoughby? | 行了 威洛比有什么事 |
[27:15] | I’m afraid he’s been drinking again. | 恐怕他又开始喝酒了 |
[27:25] | Can I interest you in a pie? | 买块馅饼吧 |
[27:26] | Thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[27:29] | Is everything all right? | 一切还好吗 |
[27:31] | Aye. | 是的 |
[27:32] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[27:34] | An associate of ours has got himself into some trouble. | 我们的一个朋友惹上了点麻烦 |
[27:40] | I’m late to meet someone. | 我见人要迟到了 |
[27:42] | Ah, because of me? | 因为我吗 |
[27:45] | No. | 不 |
[27:47] | Because of me. | 因为我 |
[27:49] | I hope Fergus wasn’t too shocked by my reappearance. | 希望我再次出现没有让费格斯太惊讶 |
[27:53] | I didn’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[27:55] | Well, you, uh, told the truth of it. | 你说了事实 |
[27:58] | You did go to America. | 你的确去了美国 |
[28:00] | I thought it might be wise to leave out | 我觉得不说”200年后的未来”那部分 |
[28:02] | the whole “200 years in the future” Part. | 或许是聪明之举 |
[28:04] | Wee transgression. | 小小的冒犯 |
[28:07] | Where are we going now? | 我们现在去哪 |
[28:10] | The World’s End. | 世界尽头 |
[28:18] | Give it to me! | 给我 |
[28:21] | Give it– – | 给我 |
[28:25] | Please tell me that is not Mr. Willoughby? | 拜托你告诉我那不是威洛比先生 |
[28:27] | I would, Sassenach, | 我也想 英格兰人 |
[28:28] | but I would have to lie to ye. | 但那是对你撒谎 |
[28:30] | Willoughby? | 威洛比 |
[28:34] | What have you got yourself into? | 你惹了什么祸 |
[28:37] | He licked my elbow! | 他舔了我胳膊 |
[28:39] | He said he just wanted to rub it. | 他说他只想揉揉 |
[28:40] | I told him it’d cost a penny a minute. | 我和他说过一分钟一便士 |
[28:42] | Then he just up an’ licked it! | 然后他直接就舔了 |
[28:44] | An’ without paying additionally. | 没付额外费用 |
[28:53] | Your payment… | 你的费用 |
[28:57] | In full. | 全额 |
[29:07] | – Hello, I’m Claire Ran– – Malcolm. | -我是克莱尔·兰… -马尔科姆 |
[29:12] | My wife. | 我妻子 |
[29:14] | Wife? | 妻子 |
[29:15] | This is Mr. Willoughby, | 这位是威洛比先生 |
[29:17] | my, uh… | 我的 |
[29:19] | associate. | 伙伴 |
[29:23] | A pleasure, | 荣幸 |
[29:24] | Madame Malcolm. | 马尔科姆夫人 |
[29:26] | Would ye mind waiting here? | 你介意在这里等吗 |
[29:28] | Must attend to that business I spoke of. | 必须去处理我说过的事 |
[29:30] | I’ll be in the back just there. | 我就在后面 |
[29:33] | – Course. – I’ll no be long. | -当然 -不会很久 |
[29:36] | Sit and behave. | 乖乖坐着 |
[29:38] | Look after my wife. | 照看好我妻子 |
[29:40] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[29:47] | I assume Mr. Willoughby is not your real name. | 我猜威洛比先生不是你的真名 |
[29:52] | No. | 没错 |
[29:55] | Yi Tien Cho. | 倚天卓 |
[29:59] | It means “Leans against heaven.” | 意思是”倚靠着天国” |
[30:05] | That’s lovely. | 真不错 |
[30:07] | Why don’t you use that name? | 你为什么不用那个名字 |
[30:10] | Yi Tien Cho sounds very much like | 倚天卓听起来很像 |
[30:13] | a coarse Gaelic word, | 一句粗俗的盖尔语 |
[30:15] | so your husband thought Willoughby would do better. | 所以你丈夫觉得威洛比更好些 |
[30:21] | I see. | 明白了 |
[30:47] | Do you suppose I enjoy idling in dank rooms | 你以为我喜欢在肮脏设施里的 |
[30:49] | in unsavory establishments? | 潮湿房间里等着吗 |
[30:51] | I canna say what you enjoy. | 我不知道你喜欢什么 |
[30:53] | I should say not, | 那倒没错 |
[30:55] | being unsavory yourself. | 因为你自己就令人讨厌 |
[31:06] | Seems a trifle light, Mr. Malcolm. | 感觉有点轻 马尔科姆先生 |
[31:09] | ‘Tis the amount we settled upon. | 这是我们定好的价钱 |
[31:11] | At the outset, perhaps, | 也许一开始是的 |
[31:13] | but there is word you have branched out from the High Street, | 但有传言说你扩张出了主街范围 |
[31:17] | as far as Arbroath and Dundee. | 远到阿布罗斯和敦提 |
[31:21] | With that comes further tax. | 这要收更多税 |
[31:25] | I can assure you | 我向你保证 |
[31:26] | I only sell the agreed amount. | 我只卖约定好的数量 |
[31:28] | Forgive my impertinence, Mr. Malcolm, | 原谅我的无礼 马尔科姆先生 |
[31:30] | if I cannot rely on your word. | 我无法相信你的话 |
[31:34] | I will expect a 25% increase | 我希望下次见面时 |
[31:37] | at our next meeting. | 价钱提高25% |
[31:39] | And ye’ll be disappointed. | 那你会失望的 |
[31:42] | I only sell on the High Street. | 我只在主街卖 |
[31:44] | We shall see, Mr. Malcolm. | 走着瞧吧 马尔科姆先生 |
[31:51] | After that, he gave me food and work. | 在那之后 他给了我食物和工作 |
[31:55] | If not for him, I could’ve died. | 如果不是他 我可能会死 |
[31:58] | Jamie is true friend. | 杰米是真正的朋友 |
[32:00] | I owe him my life. | 我的命是欠他的 |
[32:02] | We should go, Sassenach. | 我们该走了 英格兰人 |
[32:05] | Mr. Willoughby was just telling me | 威洛比先生正在和我说 |
[32:07] | how he stowed away on a ship from China, | 他是怎么从中国坐船偷渡来的 |
[32:10] | and that when he got here, he–he was starving | 他到这里后 非常饥饿 |
[32:12] | and almost died… | 差点死了 |
[32:15] | until you saved him. | 直到你救了他 |
[32:19] | Aye. | 是的 |
[32:20] | He was a very interesting man. | 他是个非常有趣的人 |
[32:25] | Well, I hope to see you again. | 我希望能再次见到你 |
[32:28] | Uh, I would like that, uh, very much. | 我也很希望这样 |
[32:33] | – What does that mean? – Honorable wife. | -什么意思 -可敬的妻子 |
[32:36] | You speak Chinese? | 你会说中文 |
[32:39] | I manage to understand a wee bit. | 我能听懂一点点 |
[32:47] | My pleasure, Yi Tien Cho. | 很荣幸 倚天卓 |
[33:34] | Monsieur Malcolm. | 马尔科姆先生 |
[33:36] | Madame Jeanne. | 让娜夫人 |
[33:44] | Monsieur Malcolm, if I might have a word in private with you. | 马尔科姆先生 我能否与你私下说句话 |
[33:47] | Of course, but first, allow me to introduce my wife. | 当然可以 但首先 请允许我介绍我妻子 |
[33:53] | Madame Malcolm. | 马尔科姆夫人 |
[33:55] | Your wife? | 你妻子 |
[33:59] | Monsieur Malcolm, you bring her here? | 马尔科姆先生 你把她带来这里 |
[34:02] | I thought–a woman– well enough, | 我想 一个女人 行吧 |
[34:04] | but to insult our own jeunes filles is not good, | 虽然这让我们的小姐们蒙羞了不太好 |
[34:08] | but then a wife? | 但你说妻子 |
[34:17] | Bonsoir, Madame. | 晚上好 夫人 |
[34:20] | De même, enchantée. | 同祝好 很高兴认识你 |
[34:22] | Is my room ready, Madame? | 我的房间准备好了吗 夫人 |
[34:24] | We shall be spending the night. | 我们会在这里过夜 |
[34:26] | Of course. | 当然 |
[34:28] | Pauline? | 玻琳 |
[34:29] | Would you fetch up hot water and fresh linens | 你能不能备好热水和干净的亚麻布 |
[34:32] | for Monsieur Malcolm and his, um… | 给马尔科姆先生和他的 |
[34:37] | Wife. | 妻子 |
[34:39] | Right away, Madame. | 马上 夫人 |
[34:41] | Merci, Madame. | 谢谢 夫人 |
[34:42] | Bonsoir. | 晚上好 |
[34:44] | Bonsoir. | 晚上好 |
[34:57] | I, uh… | 我… |
[35:00] | It’s no much, but it’s convenient. | 这里不怎么样 但很方便 |
[35:13] | Take your cloak off, Sassenach. | 脱下你的斗篷 英格兰人 |
[35:23] | So, uh… | 这么说 |
[35:29] | You live in a brothel? | 你住在妓院里 |
[35:32] | Aye. | 是的 |
[35:35] | I’m sorry, I… | 抱歉 我… |
[35:38] | knew it wasn’t right to bring you here, but… | 我知道带你来不好 但… |
[35:40] | we are in need of a hot supper, and… | 我们需要吃一顿热饭 而且 |
[35:42] | it’s a good deal more comfortable than my cot | 这里比我那印刷厂的小床 |
[35:45] | at the print shop. | 舒服多了 |
[35:50] | Perhaps it was a poor idea. | 或许这是个糟糕的主意 |
[35:54] | We can leave if– | 我们可以离开的 如果 |
[35:56] | Why do you have a room in a brothel? | 你为什么会在妓院里有一间房子 |
[36:03] | Is it because you’re such a good customer? | 因为你是一个好客户 |
[36:07] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[36:09] | No, I’m not a customer of Madame Jeanne. | 不 我不是让娜夫人的客户 |
[36:13] | She’s a customer of mine and a good one. | 她是我忠实的客户 |
[36:18] | She keeps a-a room for me | 她会为我留一间房 |
[36:21] | because I’m often abroad late, tending to business. | 是因为我经常晚归 忙于工作 |
[36:25] | I’d soon have a place I can come to | 我想要有一个地方 |
[36:27] | for food and a bed at any hour. | 可以让我随时有饭吃 有床睡 |
[36:32] | Privacy. | 一个人的小天地 |
[36:36] | Sounds reasonable enough. | 听上去很合理 |
[36:44] | Sassenach… | 英格兰人 |
[36:49] | Why have you come back? | 你为什么回来 |
[36:52] | Why do you think I’ve come back? | 你觉得我为什么回来 |
[36:57] | I dinna ken. | 我不知道 |
[37:00] | You’re the mother of my child, and… | 你是我孩子的母亲 |
[37:05] | For that alone, I owe you my soul. | 仅凭这一点 我便欠你我的灵魂 |
[37:10] | But have you come back to be my wife again | 但你回来是为了再一次成为我的妻子 |
[37:13] | or only to bring me word of my daughter? | 还只是带给我女儿的消息 |
[37:18] | I came back now because… | 我现在回来是因为 |
[37:22] | Before, I… | 之前 我… |
[37:24] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[37:29] | I meant to die. | 我是想死 |
[37:32] | Tried hard enough. | 曾一心求死 |
[37:41] | How did you find out… | 你是怎么发现 |
[37:44] | I hadna died or where I was? | 我没有死 找到我的行踪的 |
[37:48] | I had some help. | 有人帮我 |
[37:50] | A young historian– | 一位年轻的历史学家 |
[37:52] | he tracked you down to Edinburgh, and when I saw… | 他查到你在爱丁堡 当我看到 |
[37:56] | “A. Malcolm,” I… | A·马尔科姆的时候 我 |
[37:59] | I thought it might be you. | 我就想这可能是你 |
[38:02] | So I took a chance. | 我就冒险一试 |
[38:06] | And then ye came back? | 你就回来了 |
[38:14] | But still… | 但是 |
[38:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:21] | Are you trying to tell me something? | 你是不是想告诉我什么 |
[38:25] | Because if so, I… | 因为如果是这样 我 |
[38:28] | I know you have a life now, | 我知道你现在有了自己的生活 |
[38:31] | and perhaps there are other ties or– | 或许有了别的牵绊或者 |
[38:35] | I have burned for you for so long, do ye not know that? | 我一直渴望着你 许久了 你不知道吗 |
[38:40] | But I am no longer the man you once knew. | 但我已不再是你曾经认识的男人了 |
[38:44] | You and I, we– | 你和我 我们 |
[38:46] | we know each other less than we did when we were first wed. | 我们对彼此的了解比初次结婚时还少 |
[38:52] | Do you want me to go? | 你希望我离开 |
[38:57] | No, I don’t want you to go. | 不 我不想你走 |
[39:02] | But I must know… | 但我必须要知道 |
[39:07] | Do you want me? | 你想要我吗 |
[39:14] | Whoever you are, James Fraser… | 无论你变成什么样 詹姆斯·弗雷泽 |
[39:18] | Yes… | 是的 |
[39:20] | I do want you. | 我都要你 |
[39:27] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[39:30] | How do you know what I’m like now? | 你怎么知道我如今是什么样 |
[39:34] | I could be a horrible person for all you know. | 我可能变成了一个很糟糕的人 |
[39:40] | Suppose ye might be, at that. | 可能是吧 |
[39:45] | But, d’ye know, Sassenach… | 但你要知道 英格兰人 |
[39:48] | I dinna think I care. | 我想我不介意 |
[39:52] | Neither do I. | 我也不介意 |
[39:55] | Dinner, Mr. Malcolm. | 晚饭来了 马尔科姆先生 |
[39:58] | Good evenin’ to ye. | 晚上好 |
[40:07] | Thank you kindly, Pauline. | 谢谢你 玻琳 |
[40:29] | Slangevar. | 干杯 |
[40:35] | We ate slowly, | 我们细嚼慢咽 |
[40:36] | savoring each other as much as the meal before us. | 在美餐的余味中端详彼此 |
[40:42] | We began reminiscing about our life together | 我们拾起多年以前在一起时 |
[40:45] | those many years ago, | 生活的记忆 |
[40:48] | then carefully filling in details of our time apart. | 又仔细地填补别离后的种种细节 |
[40:55] | We began to know each other again… | 我们彼此又渐渐熟识 |
[40:58] | and discover whether we were, in fact, the same two | 探寻自己是否同曾经融为一体的 |
[41:01] | who had once existed as one… | 两人别无二致 |
[41:04] | and whether we might be one again. | 以及我们是否还会一体同心 |
[41:10] | After we finished, | 晚餐之后 |
[41:12] | the same thought was uppermost in both our minds. | 我们心中都产生了相同的念头 |
[41:16] | It could scarcely be otherwise. | 这念头不言而喻 |
[41:24] | Will ye… | 你愿意 |
[41:28] | Will ye come to bed wi’ me, then? | 你愿意和我上床吗 |
[41:32] | Yes. | 当然 |
[44:52] | Where are the laces? | 系带在哪 |
[44:53] | It’s a zipper. | 那是拉链 |
[44:55] | You just pull the tab straight down. | 拉下拉环就好 |
[45:56] | You bloody well say something? | 你倒是说点什么啊 |
[45:58] | Christ. | 天啊 |
[46:01] | Claire… | 克莱尔 |
[46:04] | you’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen. | 你是我见过的最美的女人 |
[46:14] | You must really be losing your eyesight. | 你真是视力变差了啊 |
[46:22] | I want to see you. | 我想看看你 |
[46:42] | Are you as scared as I am? | 你和我一样害怕吗 |
[46:46] | I suppose I must be afraid, aye? | 我想我必须心存畏惧 对吧 |
[46:52] | Do you remember on our wedding night… | 你还记得 在我们新婚之夜 |
[46:58] | We were both scared. | 我们都很怕 |
[47:01] | You held my hands. | 你拉着我的手 |
[47:05] | Told me it would be easier if we touched. | 跟我说我们相互触碰着会好过一点 |
[47:09] | Aye, when we were wed, | 是啊 在我们新婚时 |
[47:12] | I saw ye standing there… | 我看见你站在那 |
[47:17] | So bonny in your white shift. | 穿着白色婚纱 那么美 |
[47:22] | I couldna think of anything but when I could have you alone, | 我脑子一片空白 只想着能拥有你 |
[47:26] | naked, next to me. | 赤身裸体 在我身旁 |
[47:28] | Do you want me now? | 现在你想要我吗 |
[47:29] | Oh, God, yes. | 天啊 想 |
[47:46] | I’m sorry, have I hurt ye, Claire? | 抱歉 我弄疼你了吗 克莱尔 |
[47:47] | I think I’ve broken my nose. | 我想我把鼻子碰断了 |
[47:52] | No, ye haven’t. | 不 你没有 |
[47:54] | When ye break your nose, it makes a nasty crunching sound | 你碰断鼻子的时候 会有可怕的咔嚓声 |
[47:56] | and you bleed like a pig. | 还会像头猪一样流血不止 |
[47:59] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[48:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[48:49] | Do it now. | 现在来吧 |
[48:51] | And don’t be gentle. | 别太温柔 |
[49:14] | Give me your mouth, Sassenach. | 嘴伸过来 英国人 |
[49:33] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[49:34] | Oh, Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[49:36] | Oh, Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[50:38] | Your breasts are… | 你的乳房 |
[50:41] | like ivory. | 像象牙一样 |
[50:46] | Christ… | 天啊 |
[50:49] | To touch you, Sassenach… | 抚摸你 英格兰人 |
[50:54] | You with your skin like… | 你的皮肤像 |
[50:59] | White velvet | 白天鹅绒 |
[51:00] | and the sweet long lines of your body. | 你的胴体曲线修长 |
[51:03] | God. | 天啊 |
[51:05] | I couldna look at ye and keep my hands from you | 我做不到看着你而不触碰你 |
[51:09] | nor be near you and not want ye. | 更不能在你身旁还坐怀不乱 |
[51:19] | Is that how you felt first time we lay together? | 我们第一次上床时你就是那样想的吗 |
[51:25] | It’s always been forever for me, Sassenach. | 一辈子都是如此 英格兰人 |
[51:39] | It’s like riding a bicycle, I suppose. | 我猜这就像骑自行车一样 |
[51:46] | Did you know that you have more hairs on your chest | 你知道你的胸毛 |
[51:51] | than you used to? | 比以前多了吗 |
[51:52] | No. | 不知道 |
[51:55] | No, I dinna usually count them. | 我平常可不会数它们 |
[51:59] | What is a bicycle? | 自行车是什么 |
[52:04] | I just mean– | 我的意思是 |
[52:05] | well, we seemed to remember what to do all right. | 我们似乎还记得怎么做好 |
[52:09] | Did you think we could forget, Sassenach? | 你觉得我们能忘吗 英格兰人 |
[52:12] | I may be lacking in practice, but… | 我是缺乏练习 不过 |
[52:15] | I havena lost all my faculties yet. | 我还没丧失全部能力呢 |
[52:21] | I should have taken ye to a tavern. | 我应该带你去个酒馆的 |
[52:28] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[52:30] | Although I must say, | 虽然我得说 |
[52:33] | of all the places I imagined being with you again, | 在所有我想象到的重逢地点中 |
[52:36] | I never thought of a brothel. | 我从没想到过是妓院 |
[52:39] | I’m not a saint, Sassenach, but… | 我虽不是圣人 英格兰人 |
[52:42] | I’m not a pimp either. | 但我也不是个拉皮条的 |
[52:43] | Good to hear. | 这是个好消息 |
[52:47] | So do you want to tell me what it is that you do, | 那你要告诉我你是干什么的吗 |
[52:51] | or shall I just run down the list | 还是我逐一排除那些 |
[52:53] | of disreputable possibilities until I come close? | 龌龊的勾当 直到猜得八九不离十 |
[52:59] | What’s your best guess? | 那你猜是什么 |
[53:05] | Well… | 好吧 |
[53:09] | You’re not just a printer. | 你可不只是个印刷工 |
[53:11] | Why not? | 怎么不是 |
[53:12] | Because you’re far too fit. | 因为你身体太健壮了 |
[53:14] | And most men in their 40s have started to go soft | 大多数男人在40岁的时候都会 |
[53:17] | around the middle… | 大腹便便 |
[53:19] | You haven’t a spare ounce on you. | 你身上一块赘肉都没有 |
[53:22] | Well, that’s mostly because I don’t have anyone | 最主要是因为没有人给我 |
[53:24] | to cook for me. | 做饭的人 |
[53:27] | If you ate in taverns all the time, | 如果你天天在小酒馆里吃饭 |
[53:28] | you wouldna be fat either. | 你也不会长胖的 |
[53:31] | Luckily, it looks like you eat regularly. | 幸运的是 你看起来饮食很规律 |
[53:37] | Don’t try and distract me. | 别岔开话题 |
[53:42] | You don’t get muscles like that slaving over a printing press. | 天天跟印刷机打交道不可能练出这样的肌肉 |
[53:47] | You ever worked one, Sassenach? | 你跟印刷机打过交道吗 英格兰人 |
[53:50] | No. | 没有 |
[53:55] | I don’t suppose… | 你不会是 |
[53:58] | you’ve taken up highway robbery? | 去大马路上抢劫吧 |
[54:03] | Guess again. | 再猜 |
[54:11] | Kidnapping for ransom. | 绑架索财 |
[54:14] | Petty thievery? | 小偷 |
[54:17] | Can’t be piracy, | 不可能是海盗 |
[54:19] | and not unless you’ve gotten over being seasick. | 除非你不晕船了 |
[54:25] | And you were a traitor the last time I knew you, but… | 在我离开前 你的身份还是个叛国者 |
[54:29] | that doesn’t seem like a very profitable way | 不过 干这个来谋生的话 |
[54:32] | to make a living. | 似乎没什么赚头 |
[54:34] | I’m still a traitor… | 我现在还是个叛国者 |
[54:36] | Though, uh, havena been convicted. | 只不过还没被定罪而已 |
[54:39] | – Lately. – “Lately”? | -最近 -最近 |
[54:44] | I spent several years in prison | 因为那场起义 我被认为犯了 |
[54:48] | for treason… | 叛国罪 |
[54:50] | for The Rising. | 蹲了几年监狱 |
[54:53] | Uh, but that was some time back. | 不过那都是过去了 |
[54:57] | I knew that. | 我知道 |
[55:00] | And a bit more. | 而且知道的还要比这多一点 |
[55:06] | So what is it that you do for a living these days? | 所以这么久以来 你究竟是做什么谋生的 |
[55:14] | I am… | 我是个 |
[55:17] | A printer. | 印刷商 |
[55:20] | Uh, and a traitor? | 还是个叛国者 |
[55:22] | I have fought wi’ sword and dirk many times. | 我曾经用手中的剑和匕首来战斗 |
[55:26] | The English took them away. | 英格兰人把它们夺走了 |
[55:29] | No, the press was a-a weapon into my hands again. | 现在 出版的刊物又变成了我手中的武器 |
[55:37] | I’ve been arrested for sedition | 过去两年里 我因发布煽动言论 |
[55:40] | six times in the past two years… | 被抓进去了六次 |
[55:45] | And had my premises seized… | 我的出版社也被没收了 |
[55:49] | twice… | 两次 |
[55:51] | though the court wasna able to prove anything. | 虽然法院找不到证据来证明 |
[55:58] | So what happens to you | 那如果他们 |
[55:59] | when they do prove it one of these days? | 以后找到了证据 你会怎么样 |
[56:02] | A likely hanging. | 大概会被绞死 |
[56:08] | Well, that’s a relief. | 真让我松口气 |
[56:10] | I did warn ye. | 我可提醒过你了 |
[56:12] | You did. | 是的 |
[56:15] | Do ye want to leave now? | 你现在想离开吗 |
[56:22] | I did not come here to make love to you once. | 我不是来这找你上一次床就完了 |
[56:31] | I came back to be with you. | 我是来找你 想跟你在一起 |
[56:37] | I canna tell ye… | 我无法跟你描述 |
[56:41] | What it felt like when I touched ye today… | 今天再次碰到你的身体 我是怎样的感受 |
[56:46] | And knew you to be real. | 意识到你是真实存在的 |
[56:54] | To find you again… | 再次找到你 |
[56:58] | And to lose you… | 失去你 |
[57:02] | You won’t lose me… | 你不会失去我了 |
[57:11] | Not unless you do something immoral. | 除非你干了什么不道德的事 |
[57:21] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[57:23] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[57:26] | Is there something else you haven’t told me? | 是不是还有什么事你没告诉我 |
[57:34] | Well… | 是这样 |
[57:36] | printing seditious pamphlets isn’t all that profitable. | 出版煽动性的小册子也不是那么赚钱 |
[57:43] | I wouldn’t think so. | 我想也是 |
[57:46] | So what else have you been doing? | 那你的副业是什么 |
[57:49] | Wee bit of smuggling on the side. | 做一点小走私 |
[57:52] | Smuggling what? | 走私什么 |
[57:54] | Whisky mostly | 主要是威士忌 |
[57:55] | and cognac, brandy… | 干邑 白兰的 |
[57:58] | some rum now and then, and a wee bit of French wine. | 偶尔会有朗姆酒 还有一点法国红酒 |
[58:03] | So that’s what you meant… | 这就是你说的 |
[58:07] | by Madame Jeanne being a customer? | 让娜夫人是个客户 |
[58:09] | Aye, it works very well. | 是的 这条路走得非常顺 |
[58:11] | We store the liquor in a cellar below | 当酒从法国运过来时 我们把它 |
[58:13] | when it comes in from France. | 储藏在下面的地窖里 |
[58:16] | Some we sell to Madame Jeanne directly | 一部分直接卖给让娜夫人 |
[58:18] | and some she keeps for us until we can ship it on. | 剩下的她帮我们留着 直到我们运走 |
[58:25] | And…and as part of those arrangements, | 作为这些安排的一部分 |
[58:28] | you… | 你 |
[58:32] | Uh, the answer to what you’re thinking, Sassenach… | 我知道你在想什么 英格兰人 答案是 |
[58:36] | is no. | 没有 |
[58:38] | Mind reader, are you? | 还会读心术了 |
[58:40] | You’re thinking do I take out my price in trade, aye? | 你在想 在这场交易中我有没有出卖自己 |
[58:45] | Not that that’s any of my business. | 那跟我可没关系 |
[58:49] | Isn’t it, then? | 是吗 |
[58:52] | Is it? | 有关系吗 |
[58:53] | Aye. | 当然 |
[59:02] | And you don’t– with Madame Jeanne? | 那你和让娜夫人 没有吗 |
[59:07] | I don’t. | 没有 |
[1:00:27] | How? | 怎么弄的 |
[1:00:37] | Culloden. | 克罗登之战 |
[1:00:50] | I will never leave you again. | 我再也不会离开你了 |
[1:00:55] | Ye were right to leave. | 当时离开是对的 |
[1:00:59] | Ye did it for Brianna. | 你是为了布丽安娜 |
[1:01:05] | Ye were a wonderful mother, Claire. | 你是位了不起的母亲 克莱尔 |
[1:01:09] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[1:01:15] | Ye gave me a child, Claire. | 你给我生了个女儿 克莱尔 |
[1:01:19] | She is alive…safe. | 她活着 很安全 |
[1:01:25] | Because of her… | 因为她 |
[1:01:28] | we will live forever… | 我们会永远活着 |
[1:01:32] | You and I. | 我和你 |
[1:02:36] | I wanted to see if you were really here. | 我想看看你是不是真的在这 |
[1:02:39] | Maybe I’m a ghost. | 或许我是鬼魂 |
[1:02:44] | I could watch you for hours, Sassenach… | 我可以盯着你看好几个小时 英格兰人 |
[1:02:48] | see how you’ve changed… | 看看你哪里改变了 |
[1:02:51] | how you’re the same. | 哪里没有变 |
[1:02:54] | Your hair… | 你的头发 |
[1:02:58] | Mo nighean donn. | 我棕发的爱人 |
[1:02:59] | Ye recall? | 记得吗 |
[1:03:01] | My brown-haired lass. | 我棕发的爱人 |
[1:03:03] | Well, yes. | 记得 |
[1:03:16] | A long time ago, you asked me what it was between us. | 很久以前 你问我我俩之间发生的事是什么 |
[1:03:21] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[1:03:23] | What it is when I touch you | 当我抚摸你 当你和我躺在一起时 |
[1:03:24] | and you lie with me. | 我俩之间发生的事 |
[1:03:27] | I said I didn’t know. | 我当时说我不知道 |
[1:03:31] | I dinna ken either. | 我当时也不知道 |
[1:03:36] | I still don’t. | 现在还是不知道 |
[1:03:38] | Well, it’s still there. | 那依然存在 |
[1:03:41] | Aye? | 对吗 |
[1:03:53] | I never thought I’d laugh | 我从没想过 |
[1:03:54] | in a woman’s bed again, Sassenach, | 能在哪个女人的床上重拾笑容 英格兰人 |
[1:03:57] | or even come to one, | 也没想过会上过别的女人的床 |
[1:03:58] | save as a brute blind with need. | 保留着瞎子般急切的渴望 |
[1:04:06] | Is that what you’d do | 你有那种渴望时 |
[1:04:07] | when you had the need? | 就会那样做吗 |
[1:04:14] | Claire, I… | 克莱尔 我 |
[1:04:19] | I… | 我 |
[1:04:20] | We don’t have to rush it. | 我们不着急 |
[1:04:26] | Are you sure? | 真的吗 |
[1:04:32] | I only have one question. | 我只有一个问题 |
[1:04:43] | Did you ever fall in love with anyone else… | 在我走之后 你有没有 |
[1:04:48] | – After I left? – No. | -爱上别人 -没有 |
[1:04:53] | No, Sassenach. | 没有 英格兰人 |
[1:04:56] | I never loved anyone but you. | 我一生只爱你一人 |
[1:05:17] | Breakfast, Mr. Malcolm. | 早餐来了 马尔科姆先生 |
[1:05:20] | Come back later, if you will. | 如果不介意 待会儿再来 |
[1:05:24] | Don’t you want to eat? | 你不想吃东西吗 |
[1:05:26] | Aye. | 不想 |
[1:05:55] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[1:05:59] | Go back to sleep, Sassenach. | 接着睡 英格兰人 |
[1:06:02] | I have to take care of some business. | 我得去处理些生意 |
[1:06:10] | I dinna want to leave ye, | 我也不想丢下你 |
[1:06:12] | but I must. | 但没办法 |
[1:06:20] | Just to remind ye… | 提醒你一下 |
[1:06:23] | You’re Mrs. Malcolm here in Edinburgh. | 在爱丁堡 你是马尔科姆夫人 |
[1:06:30] | Not Fraser. | 不是弗雷泽夫人 |
[1:06:34] | Understood. | 收到 |
[1:06:36] | You’ll stay here till I return? | 在这等我回来 |
[1:06:40] | I’m not likely to go anywhere. | 我也没力气去其他地方 |
[1:06:42] | My legs are like Jell-O. | 我的双腿抖得像果冻 |
[1:06:44] | Jell-O? | 果冻 |
[1:06:52] | Hurry back, soldier. | 赶紧回来 士兵 |
[1:07:24] | Jamie? | 杰米 |
[1:07:26] | Sorry, Mistress. | 抱歉 夫人 |
[1:07:28] | Are you Mr. Malcolm’s woman? | 你是马尔科姆的女人吗 |
[1:07:31] | I suppose I am. | 没错 |
[1:07:33] | Uh, who are you? | 你是哪位 |
[1:07:34] | Ian Murray, Mistress. | 伊恩·莫瑞 夫人 |
[1:07:35] | I’m looking for Mr. Malcolm. | 我在找马尔科姆先生 |
[1:07:37] | – But I best be on my way. – Wait, hold on. | -看来我最好先走了 -慢着 稍等 |
[1:07:40] | Come in. | 请进 |
[1:07:42] | Did you say Murray? | 你说你姓莫瑞 |
[1:07:44] | Are you Jenny and Ian Murray’s son? | 你是珍妮和伊恩·莫瑞的儿子吗 |
[1:07:48] | Aye. | 对 |
[1:07:50] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[1:07:53] | I knew your parents a very long time ago. | 我很早之前就认识你父母 |
[1:07:57] | Your uncle and I, we– | 我和你舅舅 我们 |
[1:08:00] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[1:08:01] | I’m 16. | 十六了 |
[1:08:03] | And dinnae worry, I’m old enough to know | 别担心 到这年龄我很清楚 |
[1:08:04] | what sort of a place this is– | 这是什么地方 |
[1:08:06] | meaning no offense to you, of course, Mistress. | 但无意冒犯 夫人 |
[1:08:09] | There’s none taken. | 没关系 |
[1:08:12] | Very nice to meet you, Ian. | 很高兴见到你 伊恩 |
[1:08:14] | I am, well… | 我是… |
[1:08:17] | I’m your aunt, Claire. | 我是你舅妈 克莱尔 |
[1:08:20] | But… | 可是… |
[1:08:22] | you’re dead. | 你去世了啊 |
[1:08:25] | Well, not yet. | 还没呢 |
[1:08:27] | You know, some of the auld women at Lallybroch used to say | 拉里布洛克的某些老妇人经常说 |
[1:08:30] | you were a wise woman, a white lady. | 你是一个聪明的女人 是白夫人 |
[1:08:34] | Or maybe even a fairy. | 甚至可能是仙女 |
[1:08:36] | They say as how, | 她们这么说是因为 |
[1:08:37] | when Uncle Jamie came home from Culloden without you, | 杰米舅舅没带着你从克罗登回来 |
[1:08:39] | that maybe ye’d gone back to where ye came from– | 或许是你回你来时的地方去了 |
[1:08:41] | back to the fairies. | 回到仙界去了 |
[1:08:43] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[1:08:45] | D’ye live in a dun? | 你住在克雷尼顿吗 |
[1:08:48] | No. | 不是 |
[1:08:50] | I was in the Colonies. | 我去了殖民地 |
[1:08:52] | I went there after I thought Jamie had died | 我以为杰米在克罗登之战中阵亡了 |
[1:08:56] | at Culloden. | 就去了那里 |
[1:09:00] | So you’ve come back to him? | 所以你回来找他了吗 |
[1:09:05] | I have. | 是的 |
[1:09:08] | Well, very pleased to meet you, | 很高兴认识你 |
[1:09:10] | Uncle Jamie’s wife. | 杰米舅舅的妻子 |
[1:09:12] | When ye see him, will ye tell him I’m looking for him? | 你看到他时 能告诉他我在找他吗 |
[1:09:16] | I will. | 我会的 |
[1:09:40] | Dinna be shy. Sit and join us. | 别害羞 坐下来加入我们吧 |
[1:09:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:09:53] | You’re the new lass, eh? | 你是新来的姑娘啊 |
[1:09:55] | Wee bit older than Madame usually takes on. | 比夫人一般接受的女孩要大一些 |
[1:09:58] | She likes them no more than 5 and 20, | 她喜欢姑娘们在5岁到20岁之间 |
[1:10:01] | but I’m sure you’ll do fine. | 但我肯定你会做得挺好的 |
[1:10:03] | Oh, she’s got good skin and nice bubbies. | 她皮肤细腻 胸部优美 |
[1:10:05] | Here’s us going on. | 我们又开始闹了 |
[1:10:06] | What’s your name, dearie? | 你叫什么 亲爱的 |
[1:10:08] | – Claire. – Well, I’m Dorcas. | -克莱尔 -我是朵卡丝 |
[1:10:10] | And that’s Peggy and Mollie. | 这是佩姬和莫莉 |
[1:10:12] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[1:10:14] | Ye–ye look famished. | 你看起来像是饿坏了 |
[1:10:16] | Eat something, then we can get to know ye. | 吃点东西吧 然后我们可以好好了解你 |
[1:10:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:10:20] | Had a rough one for yer first, aye? | 第一次很粗暴啊 |
[1:10:22] | – I’m not– – Your neck. | -我不是 -你的脖子 |
[1:10:24] | It’s red. | 红了 |
[1:10:25] | An’ by the manner ye walked in here, | 看你走过来的样子 |
[1:10:27] | a bit sore between the legs as well? | 两腿之间有些痛吧 |
[1:10:30] | Oh, look, she’s blushing. | 瞧 她脸红了 |
[1:10:32] | You are a fresh one, aren’t you? | 你刚入行 是吧 |
[1:10:34] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[1:10:35] | After breakfast, I’ll show you where the tubs are, | 吃完早餐后 我带你去浴盆那 |
[1:10:37] | and you can soak your parts in warm water. | 你可以把下面泡在温水中 |
[1:10:39] | Be good as new for tonight. | 今晚就会跟新的一样 |
[1:10:40] | Make sure ye show her the jars of sweet herbs. | 记得给她香草罐 |
[1:10:42] | Put them in the water. | 倒进水里 |
[1:10:44] | Madame Jeanne likes us to smell sweet. | 让娜夫人喜欢我们闻起来香香的 |
[1:10:47] | And a warm bath after helps stop a bairn from coming. | 之后洗个热水澡能避孕 |
[1:10:49] | Well, actually, mugwort is very effective | 实际上 艾蒿在避孕方面 |
[1:10:52] | in stopping pregnancy. | 很有用 |
[1:10:54] | If there’s one thing we ken, dearie, | 如果我们精通什么 亲爱的 |
[1:10:56] | it’s how to steer clear of a kitling. | 那就是如何防止怀上小孩 |
[1:10:58] | The girls use a bit of sponge dipped in vinegar | 姑娘们用海绵浸泡醋 |
[1:11:00] | or a wee bit o’ wine in a pinch. | 一点酒也能凑合用一下 |
[1:11:02] | You stick that way up ye nether mouth, | 你把海绵塞进下体 |
[1:11:04] | ye’ll no get a squeaker. | 就不会生小孩了 |
[1:11:09] | An early customer. | 早来的客人 |
[1:11:11] | I hate it when they come during breakfast. | 我讨厌他们早餐时来 |
[1:11:12] | Ye canna digest yer food properly. | 都没法好好消化食物 |
[1:11:14] | Well, ye needne worry, Mollie. | 你没必要担心 莫莉 |
[1:11:15] | Claire’ll have to take him. | 该轮到克莱尔接待他 |
[1:11:18] | Newest girl takes the ones no one wants. | 新来的姑娘接待没人想要的客人 |
[1:11:22] | Ye put your finger up his bum. | 你把手指插进他菊花 |
[1:11:24] | That’ll get him off faster than anything. | 能让他很快射出来 |
[1:11:27] | I’ll save a bannock for ye. | 我帮你留一块薄麦饼 |
[1:11:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:11:33] | Madame, and what are you doing here? | 夫人 你在这里干什么 |
[1:11:37] | Eating. | 吃东西 |
[1:11:38] | Did no one bring you food this morning? | 今早没人给你送吃的吗 |
[1:11:43] | Well, um, no– | 没有 |
[1:11:44] | Merde. | 该死 |
[1:11:46] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[1:11:48] | I will have that worthless maid flayed for this. | 我会严厉批评那个没用的女佣的 |
[1:11:52] | Oh, it’s quite all right. | 没事 |
[1:11:54] | I was actually having a lovely chat with the ladies. | 我跟姑娘们聊得很开心 |
[1:11:59] | If you please. | 请吧 |
[1:12:01] | I will have the rest of your meal sent up to you. | 剩下的早餐我会送去你房间 |
[1:12:06] | It’s all right. I’ve had enough. | 没事 我吃饱了 |
[1:12:10] | It’s nice to meet you all. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[1:12:13] | And thanks for the tip. | 谢谢你们的小建议 |
[1:12:36] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:12:38] | None of your concern. | 不关你的事 |
[1:12:39] | You need to leave. | 你得离开 |
[1:12:40] | No whore tells me what to do. | 妓女不配告诉我该做什么 |
[1:12:42] | Now, when I’m finished looking for what I’m looking for, | 等我爽完了 |
[1:12:44] | you can earn some coin. | 你能赚点钱 |
[1:12:46] | Wait on the bed. | 在床上等着 |
[1:12:48] | I think you’re mistaken. | 我觉得你搞错了 |
[1:12:50] | I don’t work here. This is my husband’s room. | 我不在这工作 这是我丈夫的房间 |
[1:12:54] | Husband? | 丈夫 |
[1:12:56] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[1:12:57] | Then you can tell me where he keeps his ledgers. | 那你可以告诉我他把账本放在哪里了 |
[1:13:01] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[1:13:04] | Maybe if I fuck you, it’ll jar your memory. | 也许如果我干你 你就会想起来 |
[1:13:08] | Just get out! | 出去 |