时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You live in a brothel? | 你住在妓院里 |
[00:04] | Is it because you’re such a good customer? | 因为你是一个好客户 |
[00:06] | – Monsieur Malcolm. – Madame Jeanne. | -马尔科姆先生 -让娜夫人 |
[00:08] | She keeps a–a room for me | 她会为我留一间房 |
[00:10] | ’cause I’m often abroad, attending to business. | 是因为我经常晚归 忙于工作 |
[00:12] | Ian Murray, Mistress. | 伊恩·莫瑞 夫人 |
[00:13] | Are you Jenny and Ian Murray’s son? | 你是珍妮和伊恩·莫瑞的儿子吗 |
[00:15] | Aye. | 对 |
[00:16] | I’m your aunt–Claire. | 我是你舅妈 克莱尔 |
[00:18] | What exactly is the nature | 你和我丈夫 |
[00:20] | of your work with my husband? | 到底在合作干什么 |
[00:22] | That would be a better question for Mr. Malcolm. | 这个问题最好去问马尔科姆先生 |
[00:25] | Do you want to tell me what it is that you do? | 那你要告诉我你是干什么的吗 |
[00:28] | I am a printer. | 我是个印刷工 |
[00:29] | Printing seditious pamphlets is no that profitable. | 出版煽动性的小册子也不是那么赚钱 |
[00:33] | What else have you been doing? | 那你的副业是什么 |
[00:34] | A wee bit of smuggling on the side. | 做一点小走私 |
[00:36] | – Smuggling what? – Whisky. | -走私什么 -威士忌 |
[00:40] | Seems a trifle light, Mr. Malcolm. | 感觉有点轻 马尔科姆先生 |
[00:43] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:45] | Get out now– | 出去 |
[02:25] | You come any closer, I’ll– | 你再敢靠近 我就… |
[02:26] | What? You’ll what? | 就怎样 你就怎样 |
[02:39] | Now I’m not even gonna bed you. | 现在我不会干你 |
[02:40] | I’m just gonna kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[03:04] | Sassenach. | 英格兰人 |
[03:09] | What the devil happened? | 发生了什么 |
[03:25] | Sassenach. | 英格兰人 |
[03:34] | I was downstairs, and I came back. | 我本来在楼下 然后回来 |
[03:38] | I found him rummaging through your things. | 我看到他在翻你的东西 |
[03:43] | He grabbed me, and I fought him off, but… | 他抓住了我 我反抗 但是… |
[03:49] | It all happened so quickly. | 一切都发生得太快了 |
[03:56] | He’s breathing! | 他还有气 |
[03:58] | Sassenach. | 英格兰人 |
[04:02] | Sassenach, what are you thinking? | 英格兰人 你在想什么 |
[04:04] | I can’t let him suffer. I have to do something. | 我不能看着他这么痛苦 我得做些什么 |
[04:06] | Why? He attacked you. | 为什么 他攻击了你 |
[04:07] | Because I’m a doctor. | 因为我是个医生 |
[04:16] | An epidural hematoma. | 硬膜外血肿 |
[04:18] | I’m going to have to relieve the swelling. | 我得给他消肿 |
[04:22] | Aye? | 在 |
[04:25] | – Who is it? – Me, Milord. | -谁啊 -是我 老爷 |
[04:26] | I’m with Madame Jeanne. | 我跟让娜夫人在一起 |
[04:27] | Some of the ladies said they heard a struggle in your bed chamber. | 有些姑娘说听到你的卧室里有打斗声 |
[04:36] | She was defending herself. | 她是自卫 |
[04:39] | Please, help me get him on the bed. | 快帮我把他搬到床上 |
[04:41] | – Who is he? – I don’t know. | -他是谁 -我不知道 |
[04:44] | Sassenach… | 英格兰人 |
[04:45] | let God take him. | 让他上天堂吧 |
[04:47] | I have to try and save him, Jamie. | 我得试试救他 杰米 |
[04:49] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[04:54] | Please. | 拜托 |
[04:59] | – You have some whisky? – Aye. | -你有威士忌吗 -有 |
[05:02] | Over there. | 那边 |
[05:17] | Ye said he was searching for something in the room. | 你说他在房里找什么东西 |
[05:21] | Yes, your ledgers. | 没错 你的账簿 |
[05:26] | John Barton. | 约翰·巴顿 |
[05:30] | An exciseman. | 他是个收税官 |
[05:31] | This is very bad, Milord. | 这可不妙 老爷 |
[05:34] | Aye. | 是啊 |
[05:35] | It seems Sir Percival is of the mind. | 看来应该是珀西瓦里爵士派他来的 |
[05:37] | I’m not keeping to our agreement. | 我不会再遵守我们的协议了 |
[05:39] | What agreement? | 什么协议 |
[05:41] | He turns a blind eye to the sale of my illegal liquor | 他对我走私酒水的事睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[05:43] | in exchange for a large portion of the profit. | 而我则需要分他一杯羹 |
[05:46] | But our business pursuits have expanded beyond Edinburgh, | 但是我们的生意范围已经超出了爱丁堡 |
[05:49] | and I havena apprised him of the matter. | 而我还没有向他提过这件事 |
[05:52] | You think he has word we’ve been trading | 你觉得他是因为我们把生意扩张到 |
[05:53] | as far as Dundee and Arbroath? | 敦提和阿布罗斯而不满吗 |
[05:55] | Aye. Yeah, maybe. | 是啊 也许吧 |
[05:57] | Just yesterday, he attempted to extort more money from me. | 昨天他还想从我这多搜刮些钱 |
[06:00] | He must have employed this man | 肯定是他派这个人 |
[06:02] | to find out where I’ve stowed my hidden casks. | 来找我藏起来的酒 |
[06:05] | So he’s a crooked agent of the Crown, then. | 那他就是一名腐败的官员 |
[06:07] | Aye. | 是的 |
[06:08] | When this man doesna return, | 如果这人没有回去 |
[06:09] | Sir Percival will come round looking for him. | 珀西瓦里爵士肯定会来找他 |
[06:11] | That is quite a problem, Monsieur Malcolm, | 那问题可就严重了 马尔科姆先生 |
[06:14] | considering the casks Sir Percival is searching for | 因为珀西瓦里爵士要找的酒 |
[06:17] | are hidden in my basement. | 都藏在我的地下室 |
[06:21] | Well, not for long. | 不会藏太久 |
[06:23] | No harm will befall you on my account. | 我绝对不会连累到你 |
[06:25] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[06:27] | Allow me to send one of my more discreet girls | 让我派几名小心机灵的姑娘 |
[06:30] | to put, um, everything in order right away. | 立刻打理好一切 |
[06:33] | – Merci, Madame. – Please. | -谢谢 夫人 -拜托 |
[06:36] | Ask her for some hot water and a basin, | 让她拿些热水和脸盆来 |
[06:38] | and I’ll need some surgical implements. | 我还需要一些手术工具 |
[06:41] | A trephine. | 一个环钻 |
[06:42] | Send her to the barber surgeon. He’ll have one. | 让她去医疗理发师那里找 他会有 |
[06:44] | – A what? – Whatever for? | -什么 -干什么用 |
[06:47] | A drill to bore a hole in his skull. | 用来在他颅骨上钻个洞 |
[06:51] | I will see what I can do… | 我尽力而为… |
[06:54] | Madame Malcolm. | 马尔科姆夫人 |
[06:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:58] | Gather the lads. I’ll inform them of events shortly. | 召集手下 我稍后会去通知大家 |
[07:01] | Aye. | 好 |
[07:04] | I still have some time. | 还有些时间 |
[07:06] | I’ll need to go to the apothecary, | 我得去一下药剂师那里 |
[07:08] | get some laudanum and things. | 买些鸦片酊之类的 |
[07:10] | Will you stay with him until I come back, | 我回来之前 你能跟他待在一起吗 |
[07:12] | in case he wakes? | 以防他醒来 |
[07:13] | He doesn’t deserve your mercy. | 他不值得你施以援手 |
[07:16] | Maybe not. | 也许吧 |
[07:17] | Once he’s recovered, you can turn him over to the authorities. | 等救活他 你可以把他交给官家处理 |
[07:20] | I ken ye’ve jes returned, | 我知道你刚回来 |
[07:21] | so mebbe ye dinna recall | 所以你可能忘记了 |
[07:22] | the workings of the law in this time. | 这个年代的律法情况 |
[07:25] | But all they’ll see is that you were alone wi’ a man | 但在法庭眼里 你当时单独跟一个男人 |
[07:27] | that’s not yer husband, in a brothel. | 待在妓院里 此人还不是你丈夫 |
[07:29] | – I’m not a whore. – Doesna matter. | -我不是妓女 -这不重要 |
[07:32] | The City Guard come here, | 城市护卫过来 |
[07:32] | they’ll arrest you for having assaulted him. | 他们会因你袭击他而逮捕你 |
[07:37] | I’ll have to hurry. | 我得赶紧去 |
[07:41] | Stubborn as always. | 还是那么固执 |
[07:44] | Well, do as you must. | 你想去就去吧 |
[07:49] | I’ve casks to rid myself of. | 我还要去处理酒 |
[07:52] | I’ll send a man up to watch over him while we’re gone. | 我们离开时 我会派一个人看着他 |
[08:04] | I admire a woman who values the sanctity of human life. | 我很欣赏一个看重人命的女人 |
[08:07] | Then you can be the one to go up and keep an eye on him. | 那你上去看着他吧 |
[08:10] | ‘Tis weak-minded if ye ask me. | 我觉得这很懦弱 |
[08:12] | Try kill a man, then heal him. | 想杀死一个人 然后又救他 |
[08:14] | Only wish that we could kill him. | 我们能杀死他就好了 |
[08:15] | I’ve been wantin’ to gut a filthy exciseman for years. | 我想干掉一个收税官很多年了 |
[08:19] | Well, Milady’s always been a unique woman. | 我家夫人一向都很与众不同 |
[08:23] | Aye. | 是啊 |
[08:24] | What about the print shop, Uncle Jamie? | 印刷店怎么办 杰米舅舅 |
[08:26] | If Sir Percival sent men here, he may look there as well. | 如果珀西瓦里爵士派人来这里了 那里可能也有人 |
[08:29] | Eh, let him look. I dinna keep casks at the shop. | 让他找吧 印刷店里没有酒 |
[08:32] | Ah, but you do keep other items there. | 但你把其它东西放在那里了 |
[08:35] | Sir Percival doesna ken that, and he never will. | 珀西瓦里爵士不知道那个 也永远不会知道 |
[08:38] | And no one will find a trace of the pamphlets. | 没人会找到那些小册子的痕迹 |
[08:40] | They’re well hidden. | 我藏得很隐秘 |
[08:41] | Besides, movin’ them now | 另外 现在换地方 |
[08:42] | would be more dangerous than leavin’ ’em be. | 比不去动它们更危险 |
[08:45] | Particularly now that ye’re under Sir Percival’s watchful gaze. | 特别是现在珀西瓦里爵士正密切监视你 |
[08:49] | Which is why I’m entrusting you with the selling of the casks, wi’out delay, | 所以我才要你尽快把这些酒卖掉 |
[08:53] | even if it means takin’ a loss. | 亏本也在所不惜 |
[08:55] | We canna risk them being discovered. | 我们不能冒险让人发现这些酒 |
[08:57] | I wilna disappoint ye, Uncle Jamie. | 我不会让你失望的 杰米舅舅 |
[08:59] | That’s why I tasked ye wi’ it. | 所以我才交给你来办 |
[09:10] | Do ye have anything that might calm nerves? | 你这里有缓解紧张的药物吗 |
[09:13] | An auld wise woman said that mandrake root | 一位上年纪的巫婆说曼德拉草根 |
[09:16] | would do the trick. | 有这个效果 |
[09:18] | Nae, I-I dinna keep that root. | 没有 这里不卖那种根 |
[09:20] | Cause frightful symptoms, I’m afraid. | 那会引起极坏的症状 |
[09:22] | I’m so sorry– I don’t mean to be rude, | 抱歉 我不是有意打断 |
[09:23] | but I have a situation that requires immediate attention. | 但我现在急需抓药 |
[09:26] | Please wait your turn, madam. | 请排队等待 夫人 |
[09:28] | Uh, but it’s urgent. | 但这是紧急情况 |
[09:29] | So, too, is the health of my dear sister. | 我妹妹的健康也很紧急 |
[09:31] | And what of hemlock? | 毒芹呢 |
[09:33] | ‘Tis said that it aids symptoms such as hers. | 据说这能缓解她的症状 |
[09:36] | I’m an experienced healer. | 我是个经验丰富的医生 |
[09:37] | I would be happy to treat your sister | 如果你让我先抓药 |
[09:39] | if you just allow me to go ahead of you. | 我愿意给你妹妹看病 |
[09:41] | Free of charge? In recognition of my generosity? | 不收费吗 报答我帮你这个忙 |
[09:44] | Of course. | 当然 |
[09:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:47] | Uh, I’ll need a bottle of laudanum, | 给我一瓶鸦片酊 |
[09:49] | some ground yarrow root, and tormentil. | 一些蓍草根和直立委陵菜 |
[09:51] | And please hurry, a man’s life is at stake. | 请尽快 有人命在旦夕 |
[09:54] | You seem to ken yer remedies. | 你好像很清楚该抓哪些药 |
[09:57] | What ails the poor man? | 那个人哪里不舒服 |
[09:58] | Uh, it’s a severe head wound. | 头部受了重伤 |
[10:00] | Aye. | 这样啊 |
[10:01] | My sister’s condition relates to her head as well. | 我妹妹也是头部出毛病了 |
[10:04] | But ’tis more of a nervous complaint of sorts. | 但更像是神经焦虑之类的病 |
[10:07] | – That’ll be 2 shillings, madam. – Yes. | -两先令 夫人 -好 |
[10:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:14] | I have to go, but I can pay your sister a visit later. | 我得走了 但我可以晚点去看一下你妹妹 |
[10:17] | Uh, I’d be grateful. | 那就谢谢了 |
[10:18] | Uh, you can call on us at Henderson’s in Carrubber’s Close. | 我们住在凯拉伯教堂区的亨德森街 |
[10:21] | Campbell is the name. | 我们姓坎贝尔 |
[10:22] | Archibald and Margaret Campbell. | 阿奇柏德·坎贝尔和玛格丽特·坎贝尔 |
[10:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:34] | 50 for the lot of ’em. | 一共50镑 |
[10:36] | Och, McDaniel, | 麦克丹尼尔 |
[10:37] | ye’re lookin’ at 100 pounds’ worth of fine brandy here. | 这些白兰地可是价值100镑的 |
[10:41] | French brandy, imported from Cognac itself. | 从科尼亚克进口来的法国白兰地 |
[10:44] | It is a truly superior brandy. | 真正上等的白兰地 |
[10:46] | You can charge more for that | 你可以要价更高 |
[10:47] | and make a braw profit. | 大赚一笔 |
[10:50] | 50. | 50镑 |
[10:52] | I like ye, McDaniel, | 我喜欢你 麦克丹尼尔 |
[10:54] | so I’ll no be put off by yer paltry offering. | 所以我就不跟你多废话了 |
[10:57] | 75. | 75镑 |
[11:01] | 70. | 70镑 |
[11:03] | I’ll no go higher. | 不能再多了 |
[11:05] | Without the Crown’s seal, I’m the one taking all the risk | 没有国王的封印 是我承担你们 |
[11:07] | possessing your contraband. | 走私的全部风险 |
[11:11] | 75 pounds, and you’ll get three cask | 75镑 再给你加三桶 |
[11:13] | of the crème de menthe as well. | 薄荷酒 |
[11:22] | What do ye say? | 怎么样 |
[11:26] | I’m no a man to refuse liquors at no charge. | 免费给的酒 当然要 |
[11:30] | Ye have a bargain. | 成交 |
[11:32] | Ye’re a good man. Thank you. | 你是好人 谢谢 |
[11:34] | I’ll send up a few lads to give you a hand. | 我派几个人来帮你们 |
[11:40] | Quelle performance! | 干得漂亮 |
[11:41] | You even managed to rid us of some of that crème de menthe. | 你还把薄荷酒卖掉了一些 |
[11:46] | Do you remember Auntie Claire all those years ago? | 你记得克莱尔舅妈以前的样子吗 |
[11:50] | I was no more than a boy, but I remember her well. | 当时我还很小 不过我记得很清楚 |
[11:55] | Well, what was she like? | 她以前什么样 |
[11:58] | Spirited and incredibly brave. | 精神饱满 特别勇敢 |
[12:01] | Milady was fearless | 克罗登之前的战役中 |
[12:02] | in the battles prior to Culloden. | 夫人英勇无畏 |
[12:04] | She would heal men who’d been cut in half by swords, | 她会治疗被剑劈成两半的人 |
[12:08] | blown to pieces by cannon fire… | 被炮火炸得稀烂的人 |
[12:11] | without flinching. | 眉头都不皱一下 |
[12:15] | She saved many lives, | 她救了很多人 |
[12:17] | though there were rumors. | 不过也有谣言 |
[12:19] | What kind of rumors? | 什么谣言 |
[12:22] | That Milady took a few lives as well. | 说夫人也杀了几个人 |
[12:24] | She’s not a woman you want to cross, mon ami. | 她不是你能惹得起的人 朋友 |
[12:28] | If Auntie Claire was forced to kill men, | 如果克莱尔舅妈被迫杀了人 |
[12:31] | likely they deserved it. | 那他们肯定是活该 |
[12:33] | Even so, she has created a bit of a catastrophe, no? | 尽管如此 她还是引发了一点灾难 是吧 |
[12:36] | Aye. | 对 |
[12:40] | Hold his legs. | 稳住他的腿 |
[12:43] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[12:45] | Well, the bastard woke and started making considerable noise. | 这个混蛋醒了 开始发出声音 |
[12:48] | He’s having a lucid interval. It happens with a brain injury. | 他在经历清醒期 这是脑损伤的常见情况 |
[12:51] | You can’t be rough with his head like that! | 你不能这样用力按他的头 |
[12:52] | Well, you ken a better way to keep him quiet? | 你还有更好的办法让他安静下来吗 |
[12:54] | Yes. | 有 |
[12:59] | Remove the stock. | 拿开手 |
[13:01] | Remove it. | 拿开 |
[13:15] | Left pupil’s dilated. | 左眼瞳孔放大 |
[13:17] | The pressure’s building up inside the skull. | 大脑里的压力在增加 |
[13:19] | I’m going to have to operate immediately. | 我必须马上给他手术 |
[13:20] | – Yi Tien Cho, untie him. – Of course, Honorable Wife. | -倚天卓 给他解开 -好的 夫人 |
[13:24] | – Aye? – Monsieur Malcolm? | -什么事 -马尔科姆先生 |
[13:25] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[13:26] | Sir Percival is here to see you. | 珀西瓦里爵士来找你 |
[13:30] | I’ll be down straightaway. | 我马上下去 |
[13:42] | Sir Percival. | 珀西瓦里爵士 |
[13:47] | Here for a midday romp? | 大中午来风流一下吗 |
[13:50] | I can assure you, Mr. Malcolm, | 马尔科姆先生 我保证 |
[13:52] | my interests today relate only to business. | 今天我只想做生意 |
[13:55] | Perhaps a quick taste after our business is concluded? | 要不等生意谈好我们快速爽一下吧 |
[14:00] | Don’t make me regret hiring you. | 不要让我后悔雇了你 |
[14:03] | I’m here to search these premises at once. | 我是来马上搜查这里的 |
[14:06] | And what cause have ye to do that? | 为什么搜查这里 |
[14:08] | You are withholding from me, Mr. Malcolm. | 你有事瞒着我 马尔科姆先生 |
[14:37] | I assure you, Sir Percival, | 我保证 珀西瓦里爵士 |
[14:39] | there is nothing hidden in my establishment. | 我这里什么都没藏 |
[14:42] | But don’t take our word for it. | 但别信我们的话 |
[14:44] | Ye’re welcome to see for yourself. | 请你自己看吧 |
[14:46] | Of course I am. | 当然了 |
[14:47] | I certainly don’t need your permission. | 我又不需要你的许可 |
[15:08] | Won’t this kill him? | 这不会害死他吗 |
[15:12] | No. | 不会 |
[15:13] | But the pressure on his brain will if I don’t release it. | 但是如果不释放压力 那他大脑的压力会 |
[15:56] | There… | 好了 |
[15:59] | The clot’s released. | 血栓释放了 |
[16:11] | Well, don’t just stand there! Search with me! | 不要傻站着 跟我一起搜 |
[16:29] | Get over here. | 过来 |
[16:32] | Is that brandy? | 那是白兰地吗 |
[16:40] | No, Sir Percival. It’s–it’s just water. | 不 珀西瓦里爵士 那只是水 |
[16:44] | We have a leak. | 房子漏水了 |
[16:45] | It is why I cannot store anything of value down here. | 所以我没法在楼下放值钱东西 |
[16:49] | There’s nothing ‘ere! | 这里没东西 |
[16:50] | How can we be sure? | 确定吗 |
[16:52] | We’ve searched the whole basement. | 我们搜查了整个地下室 |
[16:55] | I know you’re up to something, Mr. Malcolm. | 我知道你在搞鬼 马尔科姆先生 |
[16:57] | I’ll be watching you! | 我会盯着你的 |
[17:03] | Christ. | 天啊 |
[17:05] | I barely got rid of Sir Percival. | 我好险骗走了珀西瓦里爵士 |
[17:07] | This ends now. | 这必须停止 |
[17:10] | Sassenach. | 英格兰人 |
[17:17] | Well, he’s dead… | 他死了 |
[17:19] | so you’ve got your wish. | 你如愿了 |
[17:35] | Honorable Wife fought hard for his life. | 可敬的夫人努力想救活他 |
[17:40] | Put best foot forward. | 她尽力了 |
[17:46] | Aye. Well… | 是 |
[17:48] | I’ll no grieve for the man that tried to kill my wife. | 我不会为想杀我妻子的人悲痛 |
[17:51] | Fetch Lesley and Hayes. I’ll need help moving the body. | 把莱斯利和海斯喊来吧 我需要他们帮忙搬尸体 |
[18:01] | ‘Tis better this way, Sassenach. | 这样更好 英格兰人 |
[18:05] | Ye tried, but God took him. | 你尽力了 但上帝带走了他 |
[18:10] | God has nothing to do with this. | 这和上帝没关系 |
[18:13] | I failed him. | 是我的错 |
[18:16] | If I’d been in a proper hospital | 如果能在正规的医院 |
[18:18] | or in Boston, I– | 或是波士顿 我… |
[18:19] | But ye’re not in Boston. | 但你不在 |
[18:23] | I don’t expect you to understand, but… | 我并不指望你明白 但… |
[18:30] | I’ve dedicated the last 14 years | 过去十四年来 |
[18:34] | to respecting human life, | 我都在尊重生命 |
[18:37] | to healing people without judgment. | 不带偏见地去治疗人们 |
[18:43] | I work hard. | 我努力工作 |
[18:48] | I don’t often lose a patient. | 病人通常不会死在我手上 |
[18:53] | There’ll be other chances to put your knowledge and skills to use. | 你的知识和技术还有其他机会施展 |
[18:59] | Others to save. | 还能救助其他人 |
[19:01] | Like ye did last time you came. | 就像你上次来的时候 |
[19:08] | Suppose you’re right. | 我猜你说得对 |
[19:16] | I’ve caused you so much trouble. | 我给你惹了太多麻烦 |
[19:19] | Just dropped in out of the clear blue sky. | 就这么突然出现 |
[19:22] | Put your livelihood, your life, in jeopardy. | 让你的生活和性命处于危险 |
[19:26] | Sassenach. | 英格兰人 |
[19:29] | You came thousands of miles | 你走了几千英里 |
[19:32] | and 200 years to find me. | 跨越两百年找到我 |
[19:36] | I’m grateful that you are here, | 我很感激你在这里 |
[19:38] | no matter the cost. | 不管付出什么代价 |
[19:41] | I would give up everything I have | 我愿意放弃我的一切 |
[19:44] | for us to be together again. | 和你重新在一起 |
[19:45] | Don’t ye see, uh… | 你不明白吗 |
[19:48] | Since you left, I… | 从你走以后 |
[19:51] | I’ve been living in the shadows. | 我就生活在阴影下 |
[19:54] | And then you walked into the print shop, and… | 然后你踏进了印刷店 |
[19:59] | It was as if the sun returned | 那就像太阳重新升起 |
[20:02] | and cast out the darkness. | 赶走了阴霾 |
[20:16] | I have another patient to see. | 我还有个病人要见 |
[20:19] | I won’t be long. | 不会太久 |
[20:22] | Patient? | 病人 |
[20:24] | And who might that be? | 是谁 |
[20:26] | Margaret Campbell. | 玛格丽特·坎贝尔 |
[20:27] | I met her brother at Haugh’s, | 我在哈夫药店里遇见了她哥哥 |
[20:29] | and I offered to examine her. | 提出要帮她看诊 |
[20:31] | Ye dinna ken who these people are. | 你不知道那些人是谁 |
[20:40] | Ye canna go alone. | 你不能一个人去 |
[20:42] | Fergus will escort you. | 让费格斯陪你吧 |
[20:44] | As you said, I’ve traveled thousands of miles | 像你说的 我走了几千英里 |
[20:48] | and 200 years. | 跨越两百年 |
[20:50] | I can certainly manage to get across town alone. | 我肯定能一个人走过城里的 |
[20:53] | Aye, but Sir Percival– | 是 但珀西瓦里爵士… |
[20:55] | Sir Percival doesn’t know who I am… | 珀西瓦里爵士不知道我是谁 |
[20:58] | or… | 或者… |
[21:01] | Or what I’ve done to the man who worked for him. | 或者我对他的手下做了什么 |
[21:04] | You will… | 你会… |
[21:07] | return… | 回来的吧 |
[21:09] | afterward? | 看完病 |
[21:17] | Of course. | 当然 |
[21:45] | To a master salesman! | 敬销售大师 |
[21:47] | Thanks to you, we made a handsome profit today. | 多亏你 我们今天大赚了一笔 |
[21:49] | – Ye think so? – Aye. | -是吗 -对 |
[21:51] | You have a natural gift when it comes to business, | 你在做生意方面真有天赋 |
[21:53] | just like Milord. | 就像老爷 |
[21:58] | I’ve been meaning to ask ye. | 我一直想问你 |
[22:00] | Does French brandy really increase the firmness of a cock-stand? | 法国白兰地真的能壮阳吗 |
[22:03] | Well, in my experience, | 以我的经验 |
[22:06] | the result is quite the opposite, | 结果恰恰相反 |
[22:08] | but all that matters is that I convinced the buyer | 但重要的是我说服了买家 |
[22:10] | that it does, non? | 有这个效果 对吧 |
[22:11] | Aye. Ye had me convinced. | 对 你说服我了 |
[22:15] | We make a good pair. | 我们是很好的搭档 |
[22:17] | Perhaps we should venture to open a business of our own one day. | 也许我们以后应该一起做自己的生意 |
[22:21] | There’s money to be made in this city, and… | 这城市里大有钱赚 而且 |
[22:25] | Ah. Mademoiselle Brighid. | 布丽吉特小姐 |
[22:29] | I see you watching her every time we’re here. | 我们每次来你都在看她 |
[22:33] | She’s enchanting, no? | 她确实很迷人 |
[22:36] | Bonny. | 很美 |
[22:41] | What are you doing? | 你做什么 |
[22:42] | Tonight is the night you do more than just look. | 今晚你不能只看不做 |
[22:44] | Well, I’ve never… bedded a lass before. | 我从没有…和姑娘睡过 |
[22:47] | Then this is your opportunity, brother. | 那你的机会来了 兄弟 |
[22:51] | Well, how old were you when– | 你破处的时候多大 |
[22:54] | Fifteen. A ménage à trois. | 十五岁 三人一起 |
[22:56] | – A what? – Two women and one moi. | -什么 -两个女人和一个我 |
[23:00] | Christ. | 老天 |
[23:00] | It was a rather religious experience. | 那是一段宗教般的体验 |
[23:06] | I dinna ken what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[23:13] | The art of seduction can be mastered thus. | 诱惑之术可以这样掌握 |
[23:18] | First, you must look into her eyes | 第一步 你必须直视她的眼睛 |
[23:21] | and tell her how beautiful she is. | 告诉她她有多美 |
[23:25] | Second, offer her a drink, whatever her heart desires. | 第二步 请她喝杯酒 喝什么任她选择 |
[23:31] | Simple enough. | 很简单 |
[23:32] | And the pièce de résistance | 最后的点睛之笔 |
[23:34] | is perhaps the most important part. | 可能是最重要的部分 |
[23:36] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[23:38] | Repeat one and two. | 不断重复第一步和第二步 |
[23:50] | What can I fetch ye? | 我能给你拿什么 |
[23:54] | Nothin’. | 什么都不用 |
[23:55] | Nothing? | 什么都不用 |
[23:57] | Are ye sure? | 你确定吗 |
[23:58] | Yer friend jes beckoned me over. | 你朋友刚唤我过来 |
[23:59] | Ye’re the bonniest lass I’ve ever set eyes on. | 你是我见过的最美的姑娘 |
[24:02] | Can I offer ye a drink? | 我能请你喝杯酒吗 |
[24:04] | Whatever yer heart desires. | 喝什么任你选择 |
[24:13] | Whisky. | 威士忌 |
[24:53] | Margaret. | 玛格丽特 |
[24:56] | I’ve brought someone to see you. | 我带了人来见你 |
[24:58] | Will ye no look alive? | 你能精神点吗 |
[25:02] | We have a guest. | 有客人来了 |
[25:04] | Can they come back later, Archie? | 他们能晚点再来吗 阿尔奇 |
[25:06] | I’m very tired. | 我很累 |
[25:08] | It’s no a client, Margaret. | 她不是客户 玛格丽特 |
[25:10] | It’s a healer. | 是个医生 |
[25:13] | What have you given her? | 你给她用了什么药 |
[25:14] | A few drops of laudanum, | 几滴鸦片酊 |
[25:15] | to keep her calm. | 让她保持镇定 |
[25:21] | Gleep, gleep! Gleep, gleep! | 呱呱 呱呱 |
[25:25] | D’ye hear ’em? | 你听见了吗 |
[25:27] | D’ye hear the tree toads’ lullaby? | 你听见雨蛙的摇篮曲了吗 |
[25:31] | And the moon. | 还有月亮 |
[25:33] | The moon be chokin’ wi’ blood. | 鲜血染红了月亮 |
[25:37] | Ye best be careful. | 你最好当心 |
[25:38] | Abandawe will devour ye! | 阿邦达维会吞噬你 |
[25:41] | Abandawe! Abandawe! | 阿邦达维 阿邦达维 |
[25:43] | – Abandawe! – Shh, shh, shh, shh. | -阿邦达维 -嘘 |
[25:54] | Her pulse is strong. | 她的脉搏过强 |
[25:57] | But you shouldn’t give her any more laudanum. | 但你不能再给她喝鸦片酊了 |
[25:59] | It’s far too potent for daily use. | 药劲太强 不宜每天喝 |
[26:03] | D’ye ken the meaning of what she said? | 你知道她的话是什么意思吗 |
[26:07] | No. | 不知道 |
[26:08] | I’d be happy to translate her vision… | 我很乐意翻译她的预言 |
[26:11] | for a modest fee. | 收取适当的费用 |
[26:16] | So you’re fortune tellers. | 所以你们是算命的 |
[26:17] | Aye. | 是的 |
[26:19] | Margaret’s a seer | 玛格丽特是个先知 |
[26:21] | but isn’t able to articulate what she sees. | 但无法说清楚她看到了什么 |
[26:24] | Without me to decipher the message, | 没有我破译信息 |
[26:27] | her visions are no more than raving gibberish. | 她的预言不过是胡言乱语 |
[26:31] | Does she have trouble sleeping? | 她睡眠不好吗 |
[26:32] | Aye. | 是的 |
[26:34] | Some nights she canna rest at all. | 有些夜晚她完全睡不着 |
[26:36] | Nightmares plague her fiercely. | 噩梦疯狂地折磨她 |
[26:39] | Does she ever sit still, unresponsive, | 她平常有没有呆坐着 没反应 |
[26:44] | for long periods of time? | 持续很长时间 |
[26:45] | Oh, aye. | 有 |
[26:46] | Starin’ at the walls. | 盯着墙看 |
[26:49] | When she’s in such a state, | 当她处于那种状态时 |
[26:50] | I canna get her to talk, | 我都没法让她开口说话 |
[26:51] | let alone move. | 更别说让她动了 |
[26:54] | Mr. Campbell, from what I can discern, | 坎贝尔先生 依我所见 |
[26:56] | your sister isn’t a seer. | 你妹妹不是先知 |
[26:59] | She’s suffering from a–a mental disorder. | 她这是心理失常 |
[27:02] | Aye. | 是啊 |
[27:03] | As I told ye earlier, | 我早先跟你说过 |
[27:04] | Margaret’s been soft in the head since she was a bairn. | 玛格丽特打小就糊里糊涂的 |
[27:09] | Do you have any writing implements? | 你有没有书写工具 |
[27:10] | Aye. On the desk. | 有 在桌上 |
[27:20] | These are instructions for mistletoe tea. | 这是榭寄生茶的说明 |
[27:23] | Whenever Margaret is agitated, | 每当玛格丽特焦躁不安 |
[27:25] | you can give her the tea with a few drops of tansy oil. | 你可以给她一杯加几滴艾菊油的茶 |
[27:29] | And, uh… | 还有 |
[27:30] | you can make a tea with valerian to help her sleep. | 你可以用缬草根泡茶助眠 |
[27:33] | Are you sure simple teas are enough to keep her subdued? | 你确定只靠茶就可以抑制她 |
[27:37] | Well, why would you want to subdue her? | 为什么你想抑制她 |
[27:39] | Margaret has a great deal of curiosity | 玛格丽特清醒的时候 |
[27:42] | when she has her wits about her. | 有很强烈的好奇心 |
[27:43] | She marches up to strangers. | 她会走向陌生人 |
[27:45] | She touches them and tells them things | 触碰他们 告诉他们一些 |
[27:47] | they didn’t ask to hear. | 他们不要听的事 |
[27:49] | It scares them something awful sometimes, | 有时会说很糟糕的事 吓到他们 |
[27:50] | putting me in a very difficult position. | 这让我非常为难 |
[27:55] | Course, it’s different when they come seeking her talents, | 当然 当他们想要利用她的天赋时又不同了 |
[27:58] | because I can charge them then, you see. | 因为届时我可以收费 |
[28:03] | And Margaret enjoys this work? | 玛格丽特享受她的工作吗 |
[28:05] | Oh, aye. | 是的 |
[28:07] | It’s the only way she can engage with people | 只有这样 她才能在不吓到人的情况下 |
[28:09] | that doesna give them a fright. | 接触人类 |
[28:14] | I’d like to come see Margaret again tomorrow, | 我想明天再见一次玛格丽特 |
[28:16] | if that would be all right. | 如果可以的话 |
[28:18] | That’s very kind of ye, | 谢谢你 |
[28:18] | but we are departing for the West Indies. | 但我们要动身前往西印度洋了 |
[28:21] | West Indies? | 西印度洋 |
[28:24] | That would be an arduous journey for her. | 这对她来说会是一段艰险的旅程 |
[28:26] | That’s why I need tonics. | 所以我才需要药 |
[28:30] | I dinna want her carrying on during our long journey. | 我不想她在我们漫长的旅途中胡闹 |
[28:33] | Sailors are a superstitious lot. | 水手们都是很迷信的 |
[28:36] | I canna risk them pitchin’ my sister overboard, | 我不能让他们把我妹妹扔进水里 |
[28:39] | no when we have a wealthy client to administer to. | 尤其当我们要去拜访一个有钱的客户 |
[28:46] | Well, when you get to the West Indies, | 当你到了西印度洋 |
[28:48] | make sure she eats plenty of fresh fruit. | 让她多吃些新鲜的水果 |
[28:51] | And, please, no more laudanum. | 还有 千万不要再给她服用鸦片酊了 |
[28:55] | No more laudanum. | 不给了 |
[29:02] | Thank you for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[29:07] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[29:10] | And, uh, safe travels. | 一路顺风 |
[30:32] | Uh, what are ye doin’? | 你在做什么 |
[30:35] | Is this no how it’s done? | 不是这么做的吗 |
[30:38] | I thought ye worked out of a kittle-hoosie? | 你不是在妓院工作过吗 |
[30:40] | Aye. I’ve seen some of the whores do it like this. | 是 我看有些妓女就是这么做的 |
[30:43] | Aye, but I’m no a whore tonight, am I? | 但我今晚可不是妓女 不是吗 |
[30:46] | No. | 不是 |
[30:48] | You’re, wi’out a doubt, | 毫无疑问 你是 |
[30:50] | the finest lass I’ve e’er set eyes on. | 我见过的最美的女人 |
[31:06] | Tell me how you like it. | 告诉我你喜欢怎么做 |
[31:08] | I’ll do whatever ye want. | 你想怎么样我就怎么做 |
[31:11] | Lie down, and I’ll show ye. | 躺下 我做给你看 |
[31:35] | What have you done with the body? | 你怎么处理尸体的 |
[31:37] | The lads hid it in a cask of crème de menthe… | 伙计们把它藏在了薄荷酒桶里 |
[31:41] | stored along with the others at my warehouse. | 和我仓库里的其他酒桶放在一起 |
[31:45] | Uh, there are worse places for one’s eternal rest, Claire. | 还不算最糟的安息之所 克莱尔 |
[31:49] | Won’t someone look inside the cask sooner or later? | 早晚会有人查看桶里的东西吧 |
[31:54] | Not for a long while. | 得有一阵了 |
[31:56] | Alcohol slows the decay. | 酒精会延缓腐败 |
[31:59] | Besides, it’s not likely to be broached. | 再说了 也不太会有人钻开酒桶 |
[32:02] | I’ve never seen a Scotsman drink crème de menthe. | 我没见过有苏格兰人喝薄荷酒的 |
[32:07] | Dinna fash, Sassenach. | 别担心 英格兰人 |
[32:09] | ‘Twas no more than a wee bit of chaos. | 只不过是一点小混乱 |
[32:12] | Nothin’ we haven’t seen before. | 我们不是没有见过 |
[32:16] | Jamie… | 杰米 |
[32:19] | Maybe we could find a place of our own. | 或许我们能找个属于我们自己的地方 |
[32:24] | And leave the brothel? | 离开妓院 |
[32:30] | Surely you don’t expect us to make a home here. | 你肯定不会想让我们在这里安家 |
[32:34] | Well, not forever, perhaps, | 可能不会一直这样 |
[32:36] | but for now, we have everything we need, | 但目前而言 这里有我们需要的一切 |
[32:38] | and there’s no rent to pay. | 也不用付房租 |
[32:40] | Nearly every shilling I earn, I send to Lallybroch. | 我赚的每一分钱几乎都寄到了拉里布洛克 |
[32:44] | Well, I was thinking… | 我在想 |
[32:46] | maybe I could make some money… | 或许我可以当医生 |
[32:48] | as a healer. | 赚点钱 |
[32:50] | It felt good today to have a patient. | 我很高兴今天有病人可以治疗 |
[32:54] | Perhaps I could work from the back of the print shop | 也许我们可以从印刷店后面做起 |
[32:58] | or open an establishment of my own. | 或者自己开个小诊所 |
[33:02] | We could build a happy life here in Edinburgh. | 我们在爱丁堡能经营起幸福的生活 |
[33:07] | Monsieur Malcolm? | 马尔科姆先生 |
[33:08] | A gentleman named Ian Murray is here for you. | 一位叫伊恩·莫瑞的先生找您 |
[33:11] | – I’ll be down at once. – Ian? | -我马上就去 -伊恩 |
[33:13] | Well, what’s he doing here? | 他来做什么 |
[33:15] | Likely looking for Young Ian. | 可能是来找小伊恩的 |
[33:19] | Dinna mention that you’ve seen him. | 别提起你见过他 |
[33:22] | I’ll explain later. | 我一会再解释 |
[33:33] | Ian? | 伊恩 |
[33:37] | Ian. | 伊恩 |
[33:45] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[33:50] | It’s so good to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[34:00] | It is you, lass. | 是你 女士 |
[34:03] | – We thought you were– – I know. | -我们以为你… -我知道 |
[34:06] | I know what Jamie told you. | 我知道杰米怎么和你说的 |
[34:08] | He thought I’d died in the aftermath of Culloden. | 他以为我死于克罗登之战 |
[34:14] | Jenny and I… | 我和珍妮… |
[34:17] | we grieved over ye for years. | 我们伤心了很久 |
[34:20] | Claire believed me to be dead as well. | 克莱尔也以为我死了 |
[34:23] | It was a terrible misunderstanding | 这是个天大的误会 |
[34:24] | that kept us apart. | 让我们相隔两地 |
[34:29] | Where on earth have ye been all this time? | 这些年你究竟去哪了 |
[34:33] | Boston. | 波士顿 |
[34:35] | I sailed there | 我坐船去的 |
[34:37] | when I thought that Jamie had died. | 当时我以为杰米已经离世 |
[34:40] | I would have returned sooner, | 我本该早点回来的 |
[34:42] | but I just recently discovered he was alive. | 可我最近才发现他仍在世 |
[34:45] | That’s when she came back to find me. | 那时她就回来找我了 |
[34:47] | And I’m more than happy she did. | 这让我喜出望外 |
[34:52] | What brings you here? | 你怎么来这了 |
[34:56] | Uh, it’s Young Ian. | 小伊恩 |
[34:57] | He’s run off again. | 他又出走了 |
[34:59] | Have ye seen him? | 你见着他了吗 |
[35:01] | No. He isna here. | 没有 他没在这 |
[35:04] | How long has the lad been gone? | 他出走多久了 |
[35:06] | Weeks. | 几周了 |
[35:07] | And the last time my son ran away, | 上次我儿子出走 |
[35:08] | he came to see you. | 他来看过你 |
[35:10] | Are ye sure? | 你确定吗 |
[35:11] | I havena seen him. | 我没见过他 |
[35:13] | Not since I sent him home with Fergus months ago. | 几个月前我让费格斯送他回家之后就没有 |
[35:15] | Christ, Jamie. | 天啊 杰米 |
[35:17] | Well, where else could he be? | 他还能去哪呢 |
[35:19] | Jenny is woefully distressed. | 珍妮都愁坏了 |
[35:21] | What if he’s been taken by a press gang? | 他要是被抓壮丁的抓走怎么办 |
[35:23] | You know, if that were to happen, | 你知道的 要是真的被抓走 |
[35:25] | we’d never see him again. | 我们就再也见不到他了 |
[35:26] | Dinna fash. | 别担心 |
[35:28] | The press gangs wilna be able to thole the lad. | 抓壮丁的没法忍受他的 |
[35:31] | They’ll throw him off before they leave port. | 他们离港前就会把他丢下 |
[35:34] | I’m sure he’ll appear. | 他肯定会出现的 |
[35:36] | Promise me, if he should turn up here, | 答应我 如果他在这露面 |
[35:38] | ye’ll bring him straight home. | 你就带他直接回家 |
[35:40] | Yeah. I will. | 我会的 |
[35:43] | Let’s not delay yer search any longer. | 不耽误你找他了 |
[35:46] | I’ll see you out. | 我送你出去吧 |
[35:53] | Good-bye for now, Claire. | 回头见 克莱尔 |
[35:57] | I hope to see you and Jenny very soon. | 我希望很快能见到你和珍妮 |
[36:00] | Aye. | 好的 |
[36:13] | Claire must ha’ taken yer news well. | 克莱尔肯定是接受你的事了 |
[36:15] | I havena told her yet. | 我还没告诉她 |
[36:18] | That’s no somethin’ ye want to hold on to for very long. | 那件事最好别瞒太久 |
[36:21] | I’m waitin’ for the proper time. She’s only jes arrived. | 我在等待时机 她才刚回来 |
[36:24] | Ye might be waitin’ forever, then. | 那你可能要等一辈子 |
[36:28] | All will be well. | 一切都会好的 |
[36:31] | Ye’ll see. | 看着吧 |
[36:54] | Oh, don’t stop. Don’t stop. | 别停 别停 |
[36:55] | Did you no hear that? | 你没听见吗 |
[36:56] | No. | 没有 |
[37:01] | That I heard. | 我听见了 |
[37:17] | Ye’d better go now. | 你得走了 |
[37:18] | – Well, what about you? – I’ll be fine. | -你怎么办 -我没事的 |
[37:21] | Run out the alley door and dinna turn back. | 从小巷口跑出去不要回头 |
[37:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:29] | Go. Now. | 快走 |
[37:35] | What are ye doing trespassing in my uncle’s shop? | 你在我舅舅的商店里鬼鬼祟祟的做什么 |
[37:38] | You know very well what I’m doing here, boy. | 我在这干什么你清楚得很 小伙 |
[37:42] | Where are the casks? | 酒桶在哪 |
[37:43] | There are no casks, as you can see | 没有酒桶 你睁开眼 |
[37:45] | wi’ your own eyes. | 看清楚 |
[37:47] | There’s nothin’ here. Now get out! | 这什么都没有 滚出去 |
[37:49] | Hey, I know that you’re party to your uncle’s smugglin’. | 我知道你参与了你舅舅的走私活动 |
[37:54] | Tell me, where is he hiding the liquor? | 告诉我 他把酒藏在哪了 |
[37:59] | Oh, what have we here? | 看看我们找到了什么 |
[38:05] | Get away from there! | 走开 |
[38:11] | 叛国 我们受到的唯一指控就是甘愿为苏格兰牺牲 | |
[38:14] | Your uncle’s been a busy man. | 你舅舅还挺忙的啊 |
[38:18] | Betraying Sir Percival is one thing. | 背叛珀西瓦里爵士是一回事 |
[38:21] | Inciting sedition… | 而煽动叛乱 |
[38:23] | Leave! Now! | 马上给我滚 |
[38:25] | Stand down! | 退下 |
[38:29] | Bloody hell. | 他妈的 |
[39:24] | The years apart couldna erase the meaning behind that look. | 分隔数年我还是看得懂你那表情 |
[39:30] | Since when do you lie to your family? | 你什么时候开始骗你家人的 |
[39:34] | Couldna very well tell him the lad’s been helpin’ me | 我没法跟他说孩子一直在 |
[39:37] | wi’ my smugglin’, could I? | 帮我走私 对吧 |
[39:39] | You could have at least told him you’ve seen his son. | 你起码可以跟他说见到他儿子了 |
[39:42] | Ian and Jenny must be in agony. | 伊恩和珍妮肯定极其痛苦 |
[39:44] | Aye, but the lad’s safe. | 对 但孩子很安全 |
[39:47] | Safe? | 安全 |
[39:49] | Uh, risking his neck, | 没经过父母的同意 |
[39:50] | working for you without his parents’ permission? | 不顾性命安全为你干活 |
[39:53] | I’ve tried to send him home twice, | 我试过两次送他回家 |
[39:55] | but he keeps coming back. | 但他总是会回来 |
[39:56] | Uh, better he runs off to be wi’ his uncle | 他宁愿逃走来投奔他的舅舅 |
[39:58] | than to some godforsaken place surrounded by strangers. | 也不愿回到被陌生人包围的那该死的地方 |
[40:04] | On the streets of Aberdeen or Dundee. | 在亚伯丁或敦提的大街上 |
[40:08] | But you could have told him. | 但你本可以告诉他的 |
[40:11] | Trust me, Claire. | 相信我 克莱尔 |
[40:13] | Jenny and Ian dinna ken what’s best for the lad. | 珍妮和伊恩不知道孩子最想要什么 |
[40:15] | I’m the only one teaching him the ways of the world. | 只有我在教他这世道的法则 |
[40:18] | This isn’t about the ways of the world. | 这跟世道的法则无关 |
[40:21] | Young Ian ran away from home. | 小伊恩离家出走 |
[40:23] | Of course Ian and Jenny want to know where he is. | 伊恩和珍妮肯定想知道他在哪 |
[40:27] | And you just lied. | 而你骗了他们 |
[40:29] | Aye. | 对 |
[40:31] | And you shouldna judge me for it. | 而你不该拿这个批判我 |
[40:33] | Have you forgotten about all the deceptions we’ve colluded in? | 你忘了我们密谋策划的那些骗局吗 |
[40:37] | Yeah, we lied our way through Paris, did we not? | 我们在巴黎靠骗局活了下来 不是吗 |
[40:40] | Did we no just lie to Ian about where ye’ve been | 我们难道没骗伊恩你这二十年来 |
[40:42] | for the past 20 years? | 到底去哪了吗 |
[40:43] | A white lie to conceal something | 善意的谎言是为了隐藏 |
[40:45] | that Ian can’t possibly understand– | 伊恩不可能理解的真相 |
[40:47] | Oh, I didna realize lies had shades. | 没想到谎言还分好坏 |
[40:52] | You have no idea what it’s like to be a worried parent. | 你根本不知道操心的父母是什么感受 |
[40:55] | You’re not the boy’s father, Jamie. | 你不是那孩子的父亲 杰米 |
[41:00] | No. | 对 |
[41:04] | I’m Brianna’s father. | 我是布丽安娜的父亲 |
[41:08] | But I didna get to raise her, did I? | 但我没有抚养她长大 |
[41:13] | I didna have a say in | 我根本没法干涉 |
[41:15] | how you and Frank brought her up, | 你和弗兰克如何抚养她 |
[41:18] | wearin’ that– that wretched thing | 让她穿着那个该死的 |
[41:21] | ye call a bikini. | 什么比基尼 |
[41:24] | Even whores have the decency | 就连妓女都有羞耻心 |
[41:26] | not to go paradin’ about in the like. | 不会穿成那样招摇过市 |
[41:27] | Christ. | 天啊 |
[41:29] | I’ve forgotten how bloody rigid this century is. | 我都忘了这个时代有多死板保守 |
[41:33] | Uh, a woman is either a Madonna or a whore. | 女人要不是圣母 就肯定是妓女 |
[41:35] | So, if Frank and I had raised Brianna to be a criminal, | 那如果我和弗兰克把布丽安娜养成个罪犯 |
[41:39] | taught her how to smuggle and–and be a traitor, | 教她如何走私 如何叛国 |
[41:42] | then you’d approve? | 你就会同意吗 |
[41:44] | At least her virtue wouldn’t have been endangered. | 至少她的贞操不会受到威胁 |
[41:50] | Says the man living in a brothel. | 住在妓院的人说出这种话 |
[41:56] | I’ll have you know that Frank | 我想告诉你对布丽安娜而言 |
[41:58] | was a wonderful father to Brianna. | 弗兰克是位很优秀的父亲 |
[42:00] | Oh, was he, now? | 那他现在呢 |
[42:04] | And was he a wonderful husband to you as well? | 他对你而言也是位很优秀的丈夫吗 |
[42:08] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[42:10] | You asked me… | 你问我 |
[42:13] | did I fall in love with anyone else? | 有没有爱上其他人 |
[42:17] | Did you fall in love with him when you went back? | 你回去的时候有没有爱上他 |
[42:20] | No. | 没有 |
[42:22] | I cared for Frank very much, | 我很在乎弗兰克 |
[42:25] | and I loved him, but that was before you. | 我爱过他 但都是在遇见你之前 |
[42:28] | Monsieur Malcolm! | 马尔科姆先生 |
[42:31] | There is a fire in Carfax Close. | 卡法克斯街道起火了 |
[42:33] | Fire? | 起火 |
[42:35] | The print shop. | 印刷店 |
[42:52] | Christ. | 天啊 |
[42:54] | Ian. | 伊恩 |
[42:56] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[42:57] | Young Ian… sleeps in the back! | 小伊恩的卧室在后面 |
[43:01] | – Jamie! – Make way! Make way! | -杰米 -让开 让开 |
[43:07] | Move back! | 退后 |
[43:36] | Ian. Ian. | 伊恩 伊恩 |
[43:39] | I’ve got you. | 我来了 |
[43:40] | – Uncle Jamie. – It’s all right, lad. | -杰米舅舅 -没事 孩子 |
[43:55] | More hose! More hose! | 还要水管 还要水管 |
[44:15] | Milady! | 夫人 |
[44:17] | We came as soon as we heard. | 我们一听说就赶来了 |
[44:21] | Where’s Milord? | 老爷呢 |
[44:23] | He went inside to get Young Ian. | 他进去救小伊恩了 |
[44:37] | Keep back, folks! | 后退 各位 |
[44:56] | Keep back! We’re doing our best! | 后退 我们在尽力而为 |
[45:16] | Move back there! | 后退 |
[45:19] | – There they are, there! – Jamie! | -他们在那 -杰米 |
[45:22] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[45:33] | Quick! | 快 |
[45:34] | Clear the way! | 别挡路 |
[45:35] | And get him on the ground. | 让他躺在地上 |
[45:38] | Stay back! We’re doing our best! | 后退 我们在尽力而为 |
[45:55] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[45:55] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[45:58] | But it isna me ye need to worry about. | 但你要担心的不是我 |
[46:01] | A man with a blind eye | 一个瞎了一只眼的男人 |
[46:03] | broke into your print shop, Uncle. | 闯入了你的印刷店 舅舅 |
[46:05] | What? | 什么 |
[46:05] | He found yer pamphlets. | 他找到了你的小册子 |
[46:09] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[46:10] | We started fighting. | 我们开始打架 |
[46:12] | He threw me against the panels, | 他把我扔向嵌板 |
[46:14] | and they opened. | 嵌板裂开了 |
[46:16] | All right, lad. | 没事了 小伙子 |
[46:17] | – Calm down. – But he works for Sir Percival. | -冷静 -但他是珀西瓦里爵士的手下 |
[46:21] | Milord, if he gives the material to Sir Percival, | 老爷 如果他把小册子给珀西瓦里爵士 |
[46:24] | he’ll be able to arrest you for more than smuggling. | 他就可以用比走私更严重的理由逮捕你了 |
[46:27] | Aye. | 是啊 |
[46:29] | Sedition is far worse. | 煽动罪的确更糟糕 |
[46:32] | High treason is a capital crime. | 叛国罪是死罪 |
[46:34] | Sir Percival arrests me, | 珀西瓦里爵士逮捕我 |
[46:36] | he’ll be awarded a king’s ransom. | 就会获得大笔奖金 |
[46:37] | I’m sorry, Uncle Jamie. | 抱歉 杰米舅舅 |
[46:40] | I tried to stop him. | 我尽力阻止他 |
[46:41] | Dinna fash, lad. It wasna yer fault. | 别担心 孩子 这不是你的错 |
[46:48] | What will you do, Milord? | 那你要怎么做 老爷 |
[46:51] | I’ll leave with these two for Berwick tonight. | 我今晚带上他俩去贝里克 |
[46:54] | Jamie, you have to bring Young Ian home, | 杰米 你得送小伊恩回家 |
[46:57] | to his parents… | 到他父母身边 |
[46:59] | where he’ll be safe. | 他在那会很安全 |
[47:04] | Aye, all right. | 好吧 |
[47:06] | I’ll take the lad home to Lallybroch. | 我送孩子回拉里布洛克 |
[47:09] | Sir Percival will no be able to trace me there. | 珀西瓦里爵士不会知道我去了那里 |
[47:12] | He only kens me as Alexander Malcolm of Edinburgh. | 他只知道我是爱丁堡的亚历山大·马尔科姆 |
[47:16] | But first, I have some business to settle. | 但首先我得办一些事 |
[47:22] | Yer profits from the sale of the casks, | 贩酒的收益 |
[47:26] | as well as what is owed to Lesley and Hayes. | 还有莱斯利和海斯应得的钱 |
[47:28] | Get it to them for me, will ye? | 帮我还给他们 好吗 |
[47:30] | – I will. – And stay out of sight. | -我会的 -保持隐蔽 |
[47:33] | Likely there’s a target on your back as well as mine. | 他们盯上了我 很可能也盯上了你 |
[47:37] | Aye. | 好 |
[47:41] | Mon fils. | 孩子 |
[47:43] | Here’s yer share as well. | 这是你的那一份 |
[47:45] | See if ye can intercept the man wi’ the blind eye | 看看你能否在瞎了一只眼的人 |
[47:47] | before he gets to Sir Percival. | 找到珀西瓦里先生之前拦截他 |
[47:48] | Of course, Milord. | 当然 老爷 |
[47:49] | And tell Ned Gowan | 告诉奈德·高恩 |
[47:50] | to bring news to Lallybroch | 给拉里布洛克送信 |
[47:53] | in regardin’ the… | 关于 |
[47:54] | That’s it. Easy. | 好了 冷静 |
[47:56] | Matter I inquired after. | 我问询的事 |
[47:59] | Perhaps there’s a better place for you to take Milady. | 也许你可以带夫人去更好的地方 |
[48:02] | Nae, dinna fash, lad. | 别担心 孩子 |
[48:03] | Balriggan is miles away from Broch Mordha. | 伯尔里甘离布洛克莫哈有数英里 |
[48:07] | Milady does not yet know about your other wife? | 夫人还不知道你的另一位妻子吗 |
[48:10] | No. | 不知道 |
[48:13] | Not yet. | 现在还不知道 |
[48:14] | I’ll explain everything once Claire and Young Ian are safe. | 等克莱尔和小伊恩安全了 我就会解释一切 |
[48:19] | Send word when ye can. | 你有空记得传来消息 |