时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Well, you can’t just kidnap me like this. | 你不能就这样绑架我 |
[00:03] | You may be our only chance. I must take it. | 你也许是我们唯一的机会 我必须把握住 |
[00:05] | They’ve taken Claire! | 他们抓走了克莱尔 |
[00:06] | Captain Leonard has promised to deliver her safely to us | 伦纳德船长答应我们会把她安全 |
[00:10] | in Jamaica. | 送到牙买加 |
[00:10] | Someone on this ship had recognized Jamie. | 船上有人认出杰米了 |
[00:13] | I know who you are, mistress. | 我知道你是谁 夫人 |
[00:15] | They have your husband on warrants | 他们准备以谋杀和叛国罪 |
[00:16] | for murder and high treason. | 逮捕你丈夫 |
[00:18] | – Murder? – Guess what we found | -谋杀 -猜猜我们发现了什么 |
[00:20] | in a cask of crème de menthe? | 在一个装薄荷酒的酒桶里 |
[00:23] | I do not relish the task, | 我不喜欢这项任务 |
[00:25] | but I am duty bound to report your husband’s crimes to | 但我有责任将你丈夫犯下的罪行 |
[00:27] | the authorities in Jamaica. | 报告给牙买加的当局 |
[00:28] | You have my blessing. | 我祝福你们 |
[00:29] | You can be married in Jamaica. | 你们可以在牙买加成婚 |
[00:31] | My husband, he’s going to be in trouble. | 我丈夫要遇到麻烦了 |
[00:33] | I think they’re going to try and use me as bait. | 他们好像要以我作饵 |
[00:35] | Water take you Co-Burn. | 水会带你去科伯恩 |
[00:37] | Jump. | 跳下去 |
[00:39] | Jump? | 跳 |
[00:39] | Now’s the only chance. | 现在是唯一的机会 |
[00:41] | Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ. | 我的老天啊 |
[04:38] | I was relieved to find land. | 漂上岸后 我松了口气 |
[04:41] | But as to what land I’d found, I had no clue. | 但我不知道自己身在何处 |
[04:46] | It wasn’t Grand Turk, that much was certain. | 可以肯定的是 这里不是大特克岛 |
[04:49] | It was far too big, and I had floated far too long. | 岛太大了 我又漂了太久了 |
[04:53] | And worse, I had no idea where or how I would find Jamie. | 更糟的是 我完全不知道去哪或怎么找到杰米 |
[05:16] | I remembered the rule of threes. | 我记得”万事皆三”法则 |
[05:20] | Humans can survive three minutes without air, | 人在没有空气的情况下 能活三分钟 |
[05:24] | three days without water, | 没有水的情况 能活三天 |
[05:26] | and three weeks without food. | 没有食物的情况 能活三周 |
[05:30] | Right now, my most urgent need was water. | 眼下 我最急需水 |
[07:48] | I continued further inland, | 我继续往内陆走 |
[07:50] | hoping to find a road. | 希望能找到一条路 |
[07:52] | A road meant civilization and a town at the end of it. | 有路就表示有人烟 路的尽头就会有村落 |
[07:56] | Perhaps there was a port on the other side | 也许岛的在另一边有港口 |
[07:58] | of the island where I could buy passage to Jamaica. | 我可以坐船去牙买加 |
[16:21] | Wa–water. | 水 |
[16:56] | Please… | 求你… |
[16:59] | untie me. | 解开我 |
[17:45] | Oh, splendid. | 真好啊 |
[17:46] | Ludo, she is awake. | 卢多 她醒了 |
[17:50] | Ludo found you on the path the other day. | 卢多那天在路上发现了你 |
[17:52] | He was gravely concerned for your well-being. | 他特别担心你的身体状况 |
[17:57] | Where am I? | 我这是在哪儿 |
[17:58] | An Englishwoman. | 是个英格兰女人 |
[18:01] | What good fortune. | 真幸运啊 |
[18:04] | I’m Father Fogden. | 我是法格敦神父 |
[18:05] | Your most obedient servant, madam. | 你最忠实的仆人 夫人 |
[18:07] | Welcome to Hacienda de la Fuente. | 欢迎来到源之牧场 |
[18:10] | Please untie me. | 请解开我 |
[18:12] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[18:14] | Mamacita thought it best to keep you restrained | 妈妈觉得最好把你绑起来 |
[18:18] | to keep you from scratching yourself raw. | 免得你抓挠自己 |
[18:24] | Allow me, my dear. | 我来扶你起来吧 |
[18:27] | Up. | 起来 |
[18:41] | I thought you might benefit from some nourishment. | 我想你补充一些营养有好处 |
[18:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:52] | Take care not to drink too quickly. | 别喝得太急 |
[18:56] | I know. I’m a doctor. | 我知道 我是个医生 |
[19:00] | A woman? | 女人医生 |
[19:02] | From the American colonies. | 从美洲殖民地过来的 |
[19:05] | It’s more common there. | 在那里很常见 |
[19:07] | Healer of the sick. | 治病之人 |
[19:10] | Like Saint Brigid. | 就像圣布里吉德 |
[19:13] | Oh, I’m no saint. | 我不是女神 |
[19:14] | Well, pardon me if I don’t believe you. | 恕在下难以相信 |
[19:16] | It seems your powers have bestowed us with our new arrival. | 你的力量好像将新生儿赐予了我们 |
[19:22] | Just this morning, one of my she-goats | 就在今早 我的一只母羊 |
[19:24] | gave birth successfully. | 成功分娩了 |
[19:26] | First newborn we’ve had in a long while. | 这里好久没出现新牲畜了 |
[19:30] | How did you come to be here? | 你怎么来到这里的 |
[19:35] | Where exactly is here? | 这里是哪里啊 |
[19:37] | The Island of Saint-Domingue. | 这里是圣多明各岛 |
[19:40] | It’s just to the east. | 就在东边 |
[19:42] | My husband’s traveling to Jamaica and– | 我丈夫正去往牙买加… |
[19:46] | I need to find him. | 我得找到他 |
[19:48] | There is a village. | 这里有个村子 |
[19:50] | St. Luis du Nord, where there are fishing boats | 北圣路易斯 那里有渔船 |
[19:52] | that might carry you to Cap-Haitien, 30 miles distant. | 可以载你去海地角 48公里远 |
[19:56] | How long does it take to get there? | 去那边要多久 |
[19:57] | The village is a day’s walk from here | 从这里到村子要走几天 |
[19:59] | and to travel from there to Jamaica– | 从那边到牙买加 |
[20:02] | no more than two days, with a favorable wind. | 乘风快进的话 不超过两天 |
[20:06] | I might make it to Kingston in time, | 我也许能及时赶到金士顿 |
[20:09] | if I leave tomorrow. | 如果我明天走 |
[20:10] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[20:11] | No, no, no, my dear. | 不不不 亲爱的 |
[20:16] | Coco says it is far too dangerous. | 小椰说太危险了 |
[20:19] | Even for a lady as gifted as yourself. | 即使对你这么有才的女士来说 |
[20:24] | Thankfully, Coco just reminded me that if you were | 谢天谢地 小椰刚提醒我 |
[20:26] | to go overland, you might encounter Maroons. | 如果你去了内陆 你有可能遇到逃奴 |
[20:32] | – Maroons? – Escaped slaves. | -逃奴 -逃亡奴隶 |
[20:35] | Having fled their masters, | 他们逃离主人后 |
[20:36] | they take refuge in the remote hills. | 躲在偏远山区中 |
[20:39] | They can be a rather unpredictable lot. | 他们的行为难以预料 |
[20:43] | Did you encounter any on your way here? | 你来这里的路上遇到过吗 |
[20:46] | No. | 没有 |
[20:47] | And, what of pirates? | 那么海盗呢 |
[20:49] | I-I didn’t see any. | 我没看到 |
[20:51] | Those unscrupulous ruffians | 那些肆无忌惮的匪徒 |
[20:52] | are a blight upon our isle, | 就像岛上的枯萎病 |
[20:54] | ransacking and plundering whomsoever they might– | 洗劫和掠夺他们遇见的任何… |
[20:58] | Ah, ah, ah! Coco, mustn’t stare! | 小椰 不许盯着别人看 |
[20:59] | It’s rude! | 很不礼貌 |
[21:01] | My sincere apologies. | 真诚地向你道歉 |
[21:04] | Yes, she is a pretty lady. | 是的 她确实很美 |
[21:07] | Not like my Ermenegilda. | 没有我的埃尔梅内吉尔多美 |
[21:10] | But–but pretty nonetheless. | 但依然很美 |
[21:14] | Mamacita? | 妈妈 |
[21:17] | You will, no doubt, require clean garments, will you not? | 你一定想要干净的衣服吧 |
[21:21] | Suppose I will. | 应该是吧 |
[21:31] | Ermenegilda’s dress, perhaps? | 埃尔梅内吉尔多的衣服或许可以 |
[21:36] | No. Too small for that cow. | 不行 对这婆娘来说太小了 |
[21:46] | You stink. | 臭死了 |
[23:32] | Fried plantain mixed with manioc and red beans. | 煎车前草配树薯和红豆 |
[23:36] | One of Mamacita’s special dishes. | 妈妈的特色菜之一 |
[24:07] | It’s very good. | 非常好吃 |
[24:14] | So, how was it that you came to Saint-Domingue? | 你怎么来了圣多明各岛 |
[24:21] | 15 years ago, I traveled to the island of Cuba | 十五年前 我去了古巴岛 |
[24:25] | to do the work of God, | 为上帝工作 |
[24:27] | tending to the needs of the poor and of those whose souls were in peril. | 救济穷人和灵魂有难的罪人 |
[24:33] | Until I met her. | 直到我遇见了她 |
[24:37] | Ermenegilda Ruiz Alcantara y Meroz. | 埃尔梅内吉尔多·鲁伊斯·阿尔坎塔拉·梅洛兹 |
[24:42] | To my surprise, she longed for me | 令我惊讶的是 她像我爱她一样 |
[24:46] | as I yearned to be with her. | 爱慕着我 |
[24:49] | Our love could not be subdued. | 我们的爱情之火无法熄灭 |
[24:53] | Must’ve been very complicated. | 一定非常复杂 |
[24:56] | You being a priest, falling in love. | 你是个神父 坠入爱河 |
[24:59] | Quite right. Which is why we ran away. | 没错 所以我们私奔了 |
[25:02] | Far from the reach of Don Armando, | 远离了唐·阿曼多的掌控 |
[25:05] | cruel husband–a man of great wealth and influence. | 残酷的丈夫 一个有钱有势的男人 |
[25:09] | It was God’s will that we escaped | 上帝保佑我们毫发未伤地 |
[25:11] | Don Armando’s grasp unscathed. | 逃离了唐·阿曼多的掌心 |
[25:15] | How so? | 怎么呢 |
[25:17] | The English invaded Cuba the very day we fled. | 我们私奔的那天 英格兰人侵略了古巴 |
[25:21] | It was impossible for Don Armando to locate us | 唐·阿曼多根本不可能在混乱中 |
[25:22] | amidst the chaos which ensued. | 找到我们的踪迹 |
[25:24] | I would like to think it was my loyalty to the Crown | 我更倾向于认为是我对国王的忠诚 |
[25:28] | which allowed for that stroke of fortune. | 让我交了好运 |
[25:33] | We rode to Bayamo and paid passage | 我们骑马到巴亚莫 花钱雇船 |
[25:36] | for a boat which brought us safely here. | 然后安全抵达了这里 |
[25:38] | But soon after our arrival, | 但是我们抵达后不久 |
[25:41] | my Ermenegilda became unwell and– | 我的埃尔梅内吉尔多就病了 |
[25:49] | May her soul rest in peace. | 愿她的灵魂安息 |
[25:55] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[26:04] | May I offer you… | 我能请你 |
[26:13] | some yupa? | 抽点尤帕烟吗 |
[26:15] | It can make one feel quite, uh, euphoric. | 它能让人心情愉悦 |
[26:21] | Quite all right, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[26:40] | The village that you mentioned earlier, | 你早前提到的村子 |
[26:42] | how do I get there? | 我怎么去那里 |
[26:44] | I would like to leave tomorrow morning. | 我想明天一早就走 |
[26:47] | Allow you to journey alone? Good heavens. | 让你一个人去吗 老天 |
[26:51] | Coco and I could never forgive ourselves | 小椰和我永远不会原谅自己 |
[26:53] | if you were to do that. | 假如你真那么做的话 |
[26:55] | No, I shall accompany you. | 不 我陪你去 |
[26:58] | That’s very kind. | 你真好 |
[27:00] | – Next week. – Next week? | -下周 -下周 |
[27:03] | I’m afraid I can’t wait that long. | 恐怕我等不了那么久 |
[27:05] | You need your rest. | 你需要休息 |
[27:07] | What I need is to reach Jamaica. | 我需要的是去牙买加 |
[27:12] | Although your spirits seem much improved, | 尽管你精神看起来好多了 |
[27:14] | you are not yet well enough to undertake such a journey. | 你的身体还不足以承受这样的旅程 |
[27:18] | Perhaps in two weeks’ time– | 也许两周时间… |
[27:19] | I am a doctor, for Christ’s sake. | 我是个医生 看在上帝的分上 |
[27:21] | I think that I know when I am fit to travel. | 我知道我的身体何时可以上路 |
[27:23] | Madam Physician, blasphemous language | 医生夫人 我的家里不允许 |
[27:24] | is not permissible in my home. | 出现亵神的言语 |
[27:26] | I fear that your irritability is due to your fatigue. | 恐怕你的易怒是因为疲劳 |
[27:29] | Traveling would only exacerbate your already delicate condition. | 旅行只会恶化你本已脆弱的身体状况 |
[27:35] | That whore must go. | 这婊子必须走 |
[27:38] | What– | 什么 |
[28:08] | Mamacita? | 妈妈 |
[28:11] | I was determined to get to St. Luis du Nord… | 我下定决心要去北圣路易斯 |
[28:15] | with or without Father Fogden’s help. | 不管法格敦神父帮不帮我 |
[28:27] | I see… | 我看到… |
[28:29] | you’re struck by the sight of this. | 你对这个很感兴趣 |
[28:33] | A most eye-catching garment. | 最夺人眼球的衣服 |
[28:38] | It was Ermenegilda’s. | 它曾是埃尔梅内吉尔多的 |
[28:46] | It’s a very beautiful dress. | 这件裙子很漂亮 |
[28:55] | My apologies for the quarrel you witnessed. | 抱歉让你看到我们吵架 |
[28:59] | You see, Ermenegilda was… | 埃尔梅内吉尔多曾经… |
[29:03] | Mamacita’s only child. | 是妈妈的独女 |
[29:07] | The agony of losing a daughter haunts her still. | 她现在还为失去女儿而痛苦 |
[29:14] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[29:15] | So a visitor–especially one of the fairer sex– | 所以有客人 尤其是女性客人… |
[29:22] | Mamacita fears that I will forget her daughter. | 妈妈怕我会忘记她的女儿 |
[29:27] | Which, of course, I could never do. | 当然 我永远也不会 |
[29:38] | When you love someone as much as I loved Ermenegilda, | 当你对一个人的爱像我对埃尔梅内吉尔多那么深时 |
[29:41] | it never leaves you. | 你永远也不会忘记 |
[29:45] | No. | 是的 |
[29:47] | It doesn’t. | 永远也不 |
[29:51] | You have loved someone so much | 你也深爱过一个人 |
[29:53] | that you would risk everything for them? | 愿意为他付出一切吗 |
[29:57] | My husband. | 我的丈夫 |
[30:00] | And if I don’t make it to Jamaica… | 如果我去不了牙买加 |
[30:05] | I could lose him forever. | 就可能永远失去他 |
[30:12] | Then you must be reunited with him. | 那你一定要和他重聚 |
[30:18] | Then perhaps we could leave for St. Luis du Nord tomorrow morning? | 或许我们明早就能出发去北圣路易斯吗 |
[30:23] | What a wonderful notion. | 好主意 |
[30:27] | I will consult with Coco in the morning. | 我明早会去问小椰 |
[30:29] | He will know if the time is right. | 它知道该不该出发 |
[31:14] | My clothes had been washed and mended. | 我的衣服被洗净补好 |
[31:18] | Clearly, Mamacita wanted me to go. | 显然 妈妈想要我离开 |
[31:23] | But I still needed to convince Father Fogden. | 但我还要说服法格敦神父 |
[31:33] | Yes, I’m feeling much better. Thank you for asking. | 是 我感觉好多了 谢谢关心 |
[31:38] | Well, I will be very careful | 我会小心的 |
[31:40] | and Father Fogden will take very good care of me, as well. | 法格敦神父也会好好照顾我的 |
[31:47] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[31:49] | Coco was just telling me | 小椰正在跟我说 |
[31:50] | that today’s a good day to go to the village. | 今天是个去村庄的好日子 |
[32:09] | Arabella. | 阿拉贝拉 |
[32:17] | My poor Arabella. | 我可怜的阿拉贝拉 |
[32:52] | If our Lord cares even for the tiny sparrow, | 如果上帝对鸟雀都有恩泽 |
[32:57] | how can he fail to care for my Arabella? | 他怎么会忘了我的阿拉贝拉 |
[33:19] | Voracious little fellows. | 这些贪吃的小家伙 |
[33:21] | From a sacred cave called Abandawe. | 来自一个名叫阿邦达维的圣洞 |
[33:25] | Abandawe will devour ye! | 阿邦达维会吞噬你 |
[33:28] | Abandawe! Abandawe. | 阿邦达维 阿邦达维 |
[33:34] | Abandawe? | 阿邦达维 |
[33:37] | It is hallowed to the natives of Jamaica, | 它是牙买加土著人的圣洞 |
[33:40] | a place of great power. | 有无上之力的地方 |
[33:44] | It is said that folk disappear there. | 据说 人会在那里消失 |
[33:51] | How could those wretched sailors do this to my beloved Arabella? | 那些可恶的水手们怎么能这样对我可爱的阿拉贝拉 |
[33:54] | Kill her, roast her on a spit | 杀了她 放在火上炙烤 |
[33:56] | as though she were some sort of feral animal. | 好像她是只野生动物那样 |
[33:59] | To think of her– | 想想它… |
[34:01] | a feast for a Chinaman. | 成了中国佬的大餐 |
[34:06] | – A Chinaman? – Yes. | -中国佬吗 -没错 |
[34:07] | He murdered my Arabella. | 他谋杀了我的阿拉贝拉 |
[34:09] | Mamacita saw him. | 妈妈看见了 |
[34:11] | The ship he was on, was it nearby? | 他的船就在附近吗 |
[34:13] | What else did she see? | 她还看到了什么 |
[34:21] | Many sailors and broken sails scattered on the sand. | 很多水手 沙滩上遍地是破碎的船帆 |
[34:24] | Where is the ship now? | 那艘船现在在哪 |
[34:26] | What does that matter? | 这有什么关系 |
[34:28] | Those heathens ate my Arabella. | 那些野蛮人吃了我的阿拉贝拉 |
[34:30] | And I am sorry for that | 对此我很遗憾 |
[34:32] | but I need to know how to get there. | 但我需要知道该怎么过去 |
[34:34] | Devils, the whole lot of them. | 一群魔鬼 |
[34:36] | How do I get to the ship? | 我能怎么去船那里 |
[35:04] | The sea holds untold dangers. | 大海危险重重 |
[35:07] | Aye, milord. | 对 老爷 |
[35:08] | Those seen and unseen. | 可见或不可见的危险 |
[35:13] | Even knowledgeable mariners must be wary of uncharted shoals. | 连见多识广的水手也该小心未知的沙滩 |
[35:18] | And those gales didn’t help matters. | 大风也无补于事 |
[35:20] | ‘Tis lucky only the foremast fell | 还好只是前桅杆倒了 |
[35:23] | and the hull remains intact. | 船体完好无损 |
[35:32] | There’s naught to be done for the men we lost, but… | 逝者已逝 我们无能为力 |
[35:35] | no shame in grieving for them. | 但为他们伤心并不可耻 |
[35:39] | I do not grieve for them, Milord. | 我没为他们伤心 老爷 |
[35:42] | There were times during our journey | 在航行时 |
[35:43] | I wished Captain Raines dead. | 我曾祈祷过让雷恩斯船长去死 |
[35:45] | Warren, too. | 沃伦也是 |
[35:48] | Now they lie at the bottom of the sea with Mr. Murphy. | 现在他们同墨菲先生葬身海底 |
[35:54] | I fear the Lord’s wrath for my unholy thoughts. | 我害怕上帝会因我的恶念感到愤怒 |
[35:59] | The Lord is merciful. | 上帝是仁慈的 |
[36:01] | Ye may have impure thoughts, but… | 你或许有恶念 但 |
[36:04] | Wi’ a pure heart, | 你的心灵纯洁 |
[36:06] | ye will have His forgiveness. | 上帝会原谅你的 |
[36:13] | ‘Tis hotter than the Devil’s arse. | 这里太炎热了 |
[36:14] | – Aye. – Must be what it’s like burning in hell. | -对 -地狱烈焰估计就是这滋味 |
[36:17] | Dinna fash, lads. | 别担心 伙计们 |
[36:18] | The foremast will soon be mended. | 前桅杆很快就会修好 |
[36:20] | With luck on our side, we’ll be on our way to Jamaica. | 幸运的话 我们很快就能启程去牙买加 |
[36:23] | Plenty of rum and rations. | 等着我们的是好吃好喝的 |
[36:25] | And lasses. | 还有女人 |
[36:26] | What lass would lie wi’ ye? | 哪个女人会跟你睡啊 |
[36:28] | Ye’re like a tatterdemalion and smell of fartleberries. | 你衣衫褴褛 臭气熏天 |
[36:33] | Ye dinna look– | 你的样子 |
[36:34] | Or smell any better. | 还有味道也好不到哪去 |
[36:38] | If ye worked as hard as ye gabbed, | 你们干活的工夫要能赶上瞎扯的劲儿 |
[36:39] | we would have been long under way. | 我们早就出发了 |
[36:44] | The men are growing restless. | 他们越来越焦躁了 |
[36:46] | I dinna blame them. | 不怪他们 |
[36:48] | Lesley. | 莱斯利 |
[36:49] | I’m eager to get to Kingston myself. | 我自己很想去金士顿 |
[36:52] | Be reunited with my wife. | 跟我妻子团聚 |
[36:54] | With Captain Raines dead, I can man the helm. | 雷恩斯船长死了 我可以掌舵 |
[36:57] | But I shall leave charge of the men | 但管理手下 |
[36:58] | and the captain’s quarters to you. | 还有船长室都归你 |
[37:00] | I’ll no argue that matter with you. | 我不跟你争论这个 |
[37:03] | – Oh, look at– – That’s a tighter– | -看啊 -更紧了 |
[37:08] | The next tide could serve us if we had more hands. | 再多点人手 下次涨潮就可以出发了 |
[37:12] | I ken someone who’s a fine hand wi’ a needle | 我知道一个针线活做得不错的人 |
[37:15] | who can help us with the mainsail. | 可以帮我们补好主帆 |
[37:20] | Marsali. | 玛沙利 |
[37:22] | Aye, just over there. | 好 在那边 |
[37:32] | Two, one. | 二 一 |
[37:37] | That’s it. Ye boat. | 好了 船在这 |
[37:47] | – Get those crates loaded. – Lesley, over there. | -把货箱装上 -莱斯利 那边 |
[38:01] | Get that box for me. | 把箱子给我 |
[38:01] | Hurry up and take down those tents. | 快 拆了帐篷 |
[38:16] | Heave. | 拉 |
[38:18] | That’s it. Keep going. | 好了 继续 |
[38:23] | How long until we can depart? | 我们要多久才能出发 |
[38:25] | If we have her rigging in place, | 如果索具都放置好了 |
[38:27] | we make sail tonight when it’s cooler, | 等今晚凉快后前桅杆的 |
[38:29] | that the tar on the foremast might harden. | 煤焦油沥青干了 就能出发 |
[38:44] | Jamie! | 杰米 |
[38:55] | Jamie! | 杰米 |
[39:13] | Check the yardarm. | 检查桁端 |
[39:22] | Baxley, hand me yer spyglass. | 巴克斯利 给我你的望远镜 |
[39:33] | Sassenach. | 英格兰人 |
[39:35] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[39:50] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[39:51] | Jamie! | 杰米 |
[39:53] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[39:58] | Thank Christ. | 谢天谢地 |
[40:07] | I feared I’d lost ye again. | 我害怕会再次失去你 |
[40:16] | What happened to ye? | 你怎么了 |
[40:23] | Mac Dubh’s wife turns up in the most unlikely of places, | 布莱恩之子的妻子竟然出现在这里 |
[40:26] | – does she no? – Aye. | -对吧 -对 |
[40:28] | She just drops in out of nowhere. | 她就这样凭空出现 |
[40:35] | Strange as that priest may have been, Sassenach, | 那个牧师虽然很奇怪 英格兰人 |
[40:39] | I’m grateful he took ye in. | 但我得感谢他收留了你 |
[40:41] | Still canna believe ye jumped from a ship into the ocean. | 还是难以置信你从船上跳到海里 |
[40:47] | Well, I had to tell you about the warrants. | 我得通知你搜查令的事 |
[40:52] | Sir Percival found the body in a cask of crème de menthe. | 珀西瓦里大人在薄荷酒桶里发现了一具尸体 |
[40:56] | We should’ve cut that body up, | 我们该碎尸的 |
[40:58] | left nothing to find. | 那样就毫无痕迹了 |
[41:02] | Jamie, Captain Leonard is an ambitious young man. | 杰米 伦纳德船长是个有野心的年轻人 |
[41:07] | He won’t stop looking for you. | 他会一直搜寻你的下落 |
[41:10] | And I won’t stop searching for Young Ian. | 我也会一直寻找小伊恩 |
[41:13] | Leonard canna arrest a man he canna find. | 伦纳德找不到人 就没法逮捕我 |
[41:17] | Dinna fash, Sassenach. | 别担心 英格兰人 |
[41:20] | I was a wanted man when first we met. | 我们初见时我就是通缉犯 |
[41:22] | Yes, well, I didn’t like it much then either. | 对 我当时就挺担心的 |
[41:30] | We best get to Jamaica before Leonard does. | 我们最好赶在伦纳德之前到达牙买加 |
[41:35] | All… | 全都 |
[41:37] | finished, Honorable Wife. | 缝好了 可敬的夫人 |
[41:39] | Thank you, Yi Tien Cho. | 谢谢 倚天卓 |
[41:42] | I couldn’t have done it better myself. | 我自己都缝不到这么好 |
[41:55] | I, uh– | 我 |
[41:59] | I gave my blessing to Fergus and Marsali. | 祝福了费格斯和玛沙利 |
[42:03] | You did? | 真的 |
[42:08] | He loves her. | 他爱她 |
[42:11] | As I do you, Sassenach. | 就像我爱你 英格兰人 |
[42:25] | So much death and suffering. | 太多死亡和伤痛了 |
[42:29] | The crew we lost on the Artemis, | 我们在阿耳特弥斯号上失去的船员 |
[42:31] | Captain Raines, Warren, Murphy. | 雷恩斯船长 沃伦 墨菲 |
[42:37] | We have time to spare, | 我们有大把时光 |
[42:39] | waiting for the foremast tar to harden. | 反正还在等待前桅沥青凝固 |
[42:42] | It would be a blessing to find a wee bit of joy, would it not? | 给这孩子带来点快乐也算好事 不是吗 |
[42:48] | Yes, it would. | 是的 |
[42:51] | And what did you have in mind? | 你有什么想法 |
[42:55] | – A wedding. – A wedding? | -一场婚礼 -婚礼 |
[43:02] | I think I know someone who can help us with that. | 我想我认识个能帮我们的人 |
[43:08] | I am… | 我… |
[43:13] | deeply sorry for the pain I’ve caused you, | 为我带给你的伤痛感到非常抱歉 |
[43:15] | Father Fogden. | 法格敦神父 |
[43:17] | I did not know of | 我不知道 |
[43:19] | Arabella’s importance to you. | 阿拉贝拉对你意义非凡 |
[43:24] | Where I come from, | 在我的家乡 |
[43:26] | goats are not revered, | 山羊并不受人尊崇 |
[43:29] | as they are here | 不如这里 |
[43:31] | and as they should be. | 而这是它们应有的待遇 |
[43:34] | Please, forgive my ignorance. | 恳请您 原谅我的无知 |
[43:51] | There was a time when I was a stranger in a strange land, | 曾经我也是个身处异乡的外地人 |
[43:55] | much like you are now. | 和你现在很像 |
[43:58] | I forgive you, Mr. Willoughby. | 我原谅你 威洛比先生 |
[44:01] | May I offer you some yupa? | 来点尤帕烟吧 |
[44:19] | Here, let me help. | 来 让我帮你吧 |
[44:27] | Any nerves? | 紧张吗 |
[44:29] | No. Why would I have nerves? | 不 为什么要紧张 |
[44:39] | Well, I was nervous on my wedding day. | 我结婚时就紧张过 |
[44:43] | There was so much I didn’t know. | 有太多东西我不知道 |
[44:52] | There’s one thing I dinna ken. | 有一件事我不知道 |
[44:56] | When Fergus and I lie together, | 当我和费格斯同房时 |
[45:01] | how do I not have a bairn? | 我怎么才能不怀孕 |
[45:05] | You don’t want a child? | 你不想要孩子 |
[45:07] | It just seems most young women do. | 很多年轻女人都想要 |
[45:10] | I would like one, someday. | 我当然想要 以后想 |
[45:13] | But for now, with Fergus, I just… | 但现在 和费格斯在一起 我… |
[45:18] | want to enjoy it. | 只想先享受 |
[45:24] | Fergus says he kens what to do | 费格斯说他知道怎么做 |
[45:27] | and I’ll like it fine, once we’re past the first time. | 还说只要我们过了第一次 我就会喜欢的 |
[45:34] | I–I’m just not sure that’s true. | 我不确定这是不是真的 |
[45:37] | Well, why wouldn’t it be? | 为什么不是 |
[45:40] | After Jamie marrit my mother, | 杰米娶了我妈妈后 |
[45:43] | I saw how ’twas between them. | 我看到了他们之间的事 |
[45:47] | When he drew her close, she’d shrink away. | 当他把她拉到身边时 她会蜷缩着躲开 |
[45:50] | But when I saw you wi’ Daddy on the ship, | 但我在船上看到你和爸爸时 |
[45:56] | I think ye enjoy being together. | 我觉得你们很乐意在一起 |
[46:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[46:03] | We do. | 我们很乐意 |
[46:06] | I want to be happy wi’ Fergus | 我想和费格斯幸福地在一起 |
[46:08] | the way you are wi’ Daddy, | 就像你和爸爸一样 |
[46:10] | without having to worry about a bairn. | 不用担心会怀孩子 |
[46:16] | You being a wisewoman, I thought you’d be worth asking. | 你是聪明人 我想问你准没错 |
[46:23] | When we get back to the ship, | 我们回到船上的时候 |
[46:26] | I’ll explain to you how it’s done, hm? | 我会告诉你怎么做的 |
[46:30] | So there is a way. | 那就是有办法了 |
[46:35] | Maybe you’re no the devil after all. | 也许你根本就不是魔鬼 |
[46:42] | I bid thee welcome. | 欢迎诸位 |
[46:44] | Dearly beloved, I bless you in the name of the Lord. | 亲爱的新人 我以上帝的名义祝福你们 |
[46:52] | Wilt thou have this woman– | 你愿意接受这个女人… |
[46:56] | Not me, sir, no. Him, please. | 不是我 先生 是他 |
[46:59] | Him? Are you sure? He’s missing a hand. | 他 你确定吗 他少了一只手 |
[47:06] | – Will the bride mind? – I will not. | -新娘不介意吗 -我不介意 |
[47:09] | I don’t suppose it’s an impediment. | 我觉得这不碍事 |
[47:11] | Not as though he’s lost his cock. | 不如丢了老二碍事 |
[47:14] | He hasn’t has he? | 他没丢吧 |
[47:15] | If ye’d hurry up and get on wi’ it, I could find out. | 你快点完成这个仪式 我就能知道了 |
[47:17] | – Marsali. – Ye know I’ve been waiting to bed you for months. | -玛沙利 -你知道我想睡你都好几个月了 |
[47:21] | I’m sorry, Father. She–she speaks her mind. | 对不起 神父 她心直口快 |
[47:23] | One of the many things I love about her. | 正是我爱她的理由之一 |
[47:27] | Your name, in its entirety, my dear? | 你的全名 亲爱的 |
[47:29] | I cannot marry you without it. | 没有全名我不能主持婚礼 |
[47:31] | Marsali Jane MacKimmie. | 玛沙利·简·麦基米 |
[47:33] | Marsali. | 玛沙利 |
[47:37] | Marsali. | 玛沙利 |
[47:39] | Marsali. Lovely. | 玛沙利 不错 |
[47:41] | For the love of God, Father, | 看在上帝的份上 神父 |
[47:41] | are we to stand here havering about my name? | 我们还要在名字上浪费时间吗 |
[47:44] | Or d’ye intend to marry me? | 还是你要娶我 |
[47:48] | Will thou, Marsali Jane MacKimmie | 玛沙利·麦基米 你是否愿意 |
[47:51] | have this man for thy wedded husband? | 接受这个男人为你合法的丈夫 |
[47:55] | To have and to hold, | 从今天起 |
[47:58] | from this day forward… | 相互拥有 |
[48:04] | – forsaking all others– – I will. | -不离不弃… -我愿意 |
[48:09] | And you have a name, too? | 你也有名字吧 |
[48:11] | And a cock? | 还有老二吧 |
[48:14] | I cannot marry you without it, it’s not allowed. | 没有它我不能主持婚礼 这不合规矩 |
[48:17] | Yes. Fergus. | 有的 费格斯 |
[48:21] | In its entirety, if you please. | 请说全名 |
[48:23] | It’s just Fergus. | 只有”费格斯” |
[48:24] | Surely, you have a surname, do you not? | 你应该有姓氏的吧 |
[48:27] | I cannot marry you properly without one. | 没有姓氏我不能主持婚礼 |
[48:34] | Fraser. | 弗雷泽 |
[48:39] | His name is Fergus Claudel Fraser. | 他的名字是费格斯·克洛代尔·弗雷泽 |
[48:47] | Well, Fergus Claudel Fraser. | 费格斯·克洛代尔·弗雷泽 |
[48:52] | Wonderful. | 很好 |
[48:55] | Wilt thou, Fergus Claudel Fraser, | 费格斯·克洛代尔·弗雷泽 你是否愿意 |
[48:59] | have this woman for thy wedded wife? | 接受这位女人作为你合法的妻子 |
[49:03] | I will. | 我愿意 |
[49:05] | The ring. | 戒指 |
[49:14] | And now, I unite you in wedlock | 以圣父圣子圣灵的名义 |
[49:18] | in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. | 我宣布你们结为夫妇 |
[49:23] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[49:29] | – Je t’aime, ma femme. – I love you, too. | -我爱你 我的妻子 -我也爱你 |
[49:34] | May God bless your union. | 愿上帝祝福你们的结合 |
[49:43] | And may God bless your union, as well. | 也愿上帝祝福你们的婚姻 |
[49:47] | Thank you, Father. | 谢谢你 神父 |
[49:50] | Thank you, Father. | 谢谢你 神父 |
[50:08] | Ye, uh–ye didna take this wi’ you to the Porpoise. | 你去海豚号时没带上这个 |
[50:13] | It wasn’t enough to treat the hundreds of men. | 这不够治疗几百个人 |
[50:15] | Besides, that antibiotic wouldn’t work against typhoid. | 而且抗生素也治不了伤寒 |
[50:21] | This soup is delicious. | 这汤真好喝 |
[50:23] | Willoughby shall be pleased. | 威洛比会很高兴的 |
[50:25] | He made ye the wee broth, special. | 他给你做了特别的小份汤 |
[50:34] | Christ. You’re burning up. | 天啊 你好烫 |
[50:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[50:42] | That’s why I need this. | 所以我需要这个 |
[50:53] | Here. | 来 |
[50:55] | I am the doctor. | 我才是医生 |
[51:03] | Bugger. | 小伙子 |
[51:13] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你 |
[51:17] | Just push it through. | 按进去 |
[51:19] | Yes. | 对 |
[51:20] | And then pull up the plunger. | 拉动活塞 |
[51:23] | Slowly. | 慢一点 |
[51:26] | A little bit more. | 再抽一点 |
[51:28] | Now pull it out. | 现在拔出来 |
[51:31] | Turn it upright. | 将其直立 |
[51:34] | And just push the plunger a little. | 轻轻按压活塞 |
[51:41] | All right, well, | 好吧 |
[51:43] | this is your chance for revenge if you want it. | 如果你想的话 这就是你复仇的机会了 |
[51:47] | Ye want me to stab ye in the arse with this? | 你希望我对你的屁股扎一针吗 |
[51:50] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[51:57] | I’ve done it to you before. | 我之前扎过你 |
[51:59] | You know what it feels like. | 你知道那种感觉 |
[52:00] | It’s not too bad, is it? | 感觉还不错 对吧 |
[52:14] | Dinna think I ken do it. | 我做不到 |
[52:15] | Oh, for God’s sake. | 看在老天的分上 |
[52:17] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[52:27] | Now, just push the plunger down. | 把活塞按下去 |
[52:45] | You– | 你 |
[52:49] | Should keep yer strength up. | 该保存力气 |
[53:02] | What kind of soup is this? | 这是什么汤啊 |
[53:04] | Oh, turtle. | 海龟汤 |
[53:06] | Manzetti took a large hawksbill last night. | 昨晚曼泽提抓到了一只大玳瑁海龟 |
[53:09] | Willoughby wasted no time putting it in a pot. | 紧接着威洛比就把它熬汤了 |
[53:12] | I’ve never had turtle before. | 我之前没吃过海龟 |
[53:15] | You know, | 要知道 |
[53:16] | turtle is supposed to be an aphrodisiac. | 海龟是一种春药 |
[53:22] | That is very bawdy for a respectable married woman. | 对于一位值得尊重的已婚女子而言 这话真下流 |
[53:26] | What do you mean? I’m respectable. | 你什么意思 我值得尊重啊 |
[53:29] | Are ye now? | 你现在是吗 |
[53:32] | Sitting there, wi’ your hair loose | 坐在那 披头散发 |
[53:36] | and your nipples staring me in the eye, | 你的乳头盯着我的眼睛 |
[53:39] | the size of cherries. | 它们有樱桃那么大 |
[53:43] | Well, it’s nothing you haven’t seen before. | 反正你之前又不是没见过 |
[53:50] | Bolt the door. | 锁上门 |
[53:54] | Bolt the door? | 锁上门吗 |
[53:57] | Why would I do that? | 为什么 |
[54:00] | Do I look like the sort of man that would take advantage | 我看起来像是那种男人吗 |
[54:02] | of a woman that’s not only wounded and boiling with fever, | 占一个受伤 发烧 而且烂醉如泥的 |
[54:06] | but drunk as well? | 女人的便宜 |
[54:08] | I’m not drunk. | 我没喝醉 |
[54:11] | You can’t get drunk on turtle soup. | 喝海龟汤又不会醉 |
[54:14] | You can if it’s Willoughby’s turtle soup. | 如果是威洛比的海龟汤 你就会 |
[54:16] | By the smell of it, | 根据这味道 |
[54:17] | there’s a whole bottle of Sherry in it. | 里面倒了一瓶雪利酒 |
[54:19] | Besides, you once told me | 而且 你之前告诉过我 |
[54:22] | that you can’t be drunk | 如果你还站着 |
[54:25] | – if you’re standing up. – Aye. | -就不可能喝醉了 -是啊 |
[54:27] | – Now– – Aye, but you are hardly standing up. | -现在 -是的 但你几乎站不直了 |
[54:31] | Stop trying to change the subject. | 别想转移话题 |
[54:33] | And ye will stop talking about it. | 那你就别说了 |
[54:37] | Because I wouldna use force on a woman. | 因为我不会强迫女人 |
[54:40] | But you do have a very healthy grip, | 但你那一抓真有力 |
[54:42] | for someone with a fever. | 不像是发烧的人 |
[54:46] | No, it would hurt your arm. | 不 会伤着你的手臂 |
[54:50] | Let me worry about my arm. | 让我来担心我的手臂 |
[54:54] | This must be what it’s like making love in hell. | 在地狱里做爱肯定就是这样的 |
[54:59] | With a burning she-devil. | 跟一个发烫的女魔鬼 |
[55:25] | Honorable Wife, | 可敬的夫人 |
[55:26] | she enjoyed the turtle soup? | 她喜欢海龟汤吗 |
[55:28] | Ye–yes, yes. Very much. | 是的 很喜欢 |
[55:32] | It was a fine, hawksbill turtle. | 那是一只肥壮的玳瑁海龟 |
[55:35] | A most elegant beast. | 最为优雅的动物 |
[55:38] | Does she wish for more? | 她想要更多吗 |
[55:40] | I have made a fresh pot. | 我又熬了一壶 |
[55:42] | No, no, no. | 不要了 |
[55:43] | No, she’s had more than enough. | 她已经足够了 |
[55:44] | No, she hasn’t! | 还不够 |
[55:48] | Good night, Willoughby. | 晚安 威洛比 |
[55:49] | Good night. | 晚安 |