时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | So where do we live? | 我们住在哪里 |
[00:23] | Look who’s getting ahead of himself. | 看看谁这就开始提前计划了 |
[00:25] | How about Luxembourg? | 卢森堡怎么样 |
[00:27] | That’s the best you’ve got? Luxembourg? | 这就是你最理想的地方 卢森堡 |
[00:32] | – How about Santorini? – No. | -圣托里尼岛呢 -不好 |
[00:34] | No? Some white sand beaches? | 不好吗 白色沙滩 |
[00:37] | Tourists. Steep inclines. Donkeys. | 全是游客 陡坡 还有驴 |
[00:45] | There’s Slugworth. Who’s he with? | 那是斯拉格沃斯 他跟谁来的 |
[00:49] | Steve Simmons, chief compliance officer. | 史蒂夫·西蒙斯 首席合规官 |
[00:52] | – Hmm. Someone’s been studying. – You’re surprised? | -有人做功课了 -很惊讶吗 |
[00:55] | Who are the other two? | 另外那两个是谁 |
[00:57] | State attorney general and Leslie Ann Mackey. | 州检察长和莱斯利·安·麦基 |
[01:00] | She’s the founder of Missourians for Morality. | 她是密苏里人道德会的发起人 |
[01:05] | Hanging out with the other Missourians is probably more fun. | 可能跟其他密苏里人一起消遣更有趣 |
[01:08] | Okay, be nice and play nice. | 别那么刻薄 优雅点 |
[01:12] | Hyannis Port? | 海恩尼斯港如何 |
[01:16] | – Are we the Kennedys now? – Please. | -我们现在成了肯尼迪夫妇吗 -拜托 |
[01:19] | What do you think it was starting out | 你以为在现实生活中 |
[01:20] | as a bootlegger in the real world, actually? | 以酒水走私贩的身份行走江湖是什么样的 |
[01:23] | The Gold Coast? | 黄金海岸怎么样 |
[01:27] | Australia, Wendy? Come on. | 澳大利亚吗 温迪 别闹了 |
[01:30] | Nobody’d be looking for us in Australia. | 没人会找我们找到澳大利亚去 |
[01:32] | Yeah. No shit. | 确实 |
[01:39] | You got him? | 你看到他了吗 |
[01:45] | Is he alone? | 他一个人吗 |
[01:48] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[01:53] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[02:24] | Jacob’s angry with me. I can tell. | 雅各布生我的气了 我能看出来 |
[02:28] | Just feels different. | 感觉不一样了 |
[02:35] | I think maybe I shouldn’t have killed this Mexican. | 也许我不该杀了这个墨西哥人 |
[02:41] | The man disrespected you in your own home. | 这个人在你家里对你不敬 |
[02:47] | Now, you know how much I admire Mr. Snell. | 你知道我很敬重斯内尔先生 |
[02:54] | Speak your mind, child. | 有什么话就说吧 孩子 |
[02:57] | Sometimes you have to agree to disagree. | 有时候你们得求同存异 |
[03:03] | That’s part of the covenant. | 这是契约的一部分 |
[03:07] | You’re a sweet boy, Ash. You know that? | 你是个好孩子 艾希 你知道的吧 |
[03:41] | Wendy. | 温迪 |
[03:43] | Jacob Snell. My wife, Darlene. | 我是雅各布·斯内尔 这是我妻子达琳 |
[03:46] | Our associate Ash. | 我们的同事艾希 |
[03:48] | – Fresh from our hives. -Thank you. | -我们蜂房新产的 -谢谢 |
[03:51] | Hi, there. | 你们好 |
[03:52] | – A moment? – Yeah. Excuse me. | -有空吗 -有 失陪一下 |
[03:57] | – I take it she knows your business. – Uh, yeah. | -她知道你是干什么的吧 -知道 |
[04:01] | Tricky thing, combining work and marriage, | 把工作和婚姻结合起来是件很微妙的事 |
[04:04] | but a blessing when it works. | 但处理好了就是福气 |
[04:06] | That’s true. | 说得对 |
[04:08] | You have the keys to our Mexican friend’s vehicle? | 你有我们墨西哥朋友的车钥匙吧 |
[04:11] | Yeah. Here you go. | 有 给你 |
[04:14] | It’s parked around the bend, off the road a bit. | 就停在转弯处 路边一点的位置 |
[04:17] | Ash will drive it to Chicago. | 艾希会把车开到芝加哥 |
[04:19] | He’s got the man’s cell phone and his credit cards. | 他有那个人的手机和信用卡 |
[04:22] | Okay. Just make sure you swipe one of them when you get up there. | 好的 到了那边确保刷一张就行 |
[04:26] | As far the world will know, | 这个世界就会知道 |
[04:28] | the man drove to Chicago and fell off the face of God’s Earth. | 他开车去了芝加哥 然后从地球上消失了 |
[04:31] | Yeah, yeah. I left, like, three messages on his cell phone. | 是的 我给他的手机留了三条信息 |
[04:34] | Call me back when you get there. Make sure the cell towers– | 到了那边之后给我回个电话 确保信号塔 |
[04:37] | – This is a drill we’re familiar with. – Uh-huh. Okay. See you. | -这种事我们很熟练了 -好的 再见 |
[04:42] | You buckle up! Drive safe. | 系好安全带 开车注意安全 |
[04:52] | Things happen. You apologize and you move on. | 总有意外发生 你会抱歉 然后继续生活 |
[04:57] | She blew a man’s head off. | 她打爆了一个人的头 |
[05:00] | For which she is contrite. | 这事她已经悔悟了 |
[05:05] | Am I supposed to believe that? | 我该相信吗 |
[05:07] | The woman brought you fresh honey. | 她给你送来了新鲜的蜂蜜 |
[05:26] | Clean sheets again. | 终于又有干净的床单了 |
[05:31] | I thought I’d feel different. | 我以为感觉会不一样 |
[05:35] | Like we went around the world, | 就像我们去周游了世界 |
[05:36] | came back and everything had changed. | 回来之后一切都变了 |
[05:40] | I know that sounds stupid. | 我知道这话听着特别傻 |
[05:44] | I wouldn’t have been as brave as you were | 那个混蛋在客厅里的时候 |
[05:47] | when that fucker was in the living room. | 我不会像你那么勇敢 |
[05:50] | I wouldn’t have been able to pull the trigger. | 我肯定连扳机都扣不了 |
[05:53] | Yes, you would have. | 你会的 |
[06:00] | I keep thinking about it. | 我一直在想这事 |
[06:04] | I would have just frozen. | 我肯定会僵在原地 |
[06:11] | Mom told me to. | 妈妈让我那么做的 |
[06:21] | Figured you should have half. | 我觉得应该分你一半 |
[06:28] | Took it the night we were putting it in the wall. | 我们把钱塞墙里那天晚上拿的 |
[06:31] | I don’t even know why I did it. | 我都不知道自己为什么这么做 |
[06:35] | – How much is it? – Ten thousand. | -拿了多少 -一万 |
[06:41] | You think I should tell Mom and Dad? | 你觉得我应该告诉爸妈吗 |
[06:43] | No. | 不 |
[06:48] | We might need it. | 我们可能用得上 |
[07:03] | I used to not even think about the future. | 我以前根本不考虑未来 |
[07:06] | Because, you know… | 因为 你懂的 |
[07:09] | what was the point? | 有什么意义呢 |
[07:12] | So I’d get mad or get into trouble. | 所以我会生气 或者惹麻烦 |
[07:22] | But in the last few months, I’ve been… | 但是过去的几个月里 我一直 |
[07:26] | I’ve been tryin’ to be a better person. | 一直努力成为一个更好的人 |
[07:31] | Think about people besides just myself. | 考虑除了自己之外的其它人 |
[07:37] | You know, I got a real job, | 我有了一份真正的工作 |
[07:41] | one with insurance and everything, and… | 有保险之类的 而且 |
[07:45] | I’m looking after two boys, | 我还在照顾两个男孩 |
[07:46] | and I’m even thinking about their futures. | 我甚至在考虑他们的未来 |
[07:54] | But I know I gotta keep myself right. | 但是我知道我得让自己保持在正轨上 |
[07:59] | Because if I don’t, I’ll lose everything. | 因为如果我做不到 我会失去一切 |
[08:06] | And I don’t think any of that would be possible | 而我认为那一切原本都不可能发生 |
[08:11] | if it wasn’t for my dad. | 如果不是我爸的话 |
[08:20] | I’ve been coming to visit him regular and… | 我经常来看他 |
[08:25] | And I know how bad he wants to do good. | 而且我知道他很想改邪归正 |
[08:29] | Thank you, Miss Langmore. | 谢谢你 朗默小姐 |
[08:32] | Though it’s important for this parole board | 尽管假释委员会会把犯人的 |
[08:34] | to consider the inmate’s character, | 品格纳入考虑范围 |
[08:37] | it’s also important to consider the question, “Why now?” | 但另一个问题也很重要 为何是现在 |
[08:45] | Yes, ma’am. | 没错 女士 |
[08:49] | Like I said, | 像我说的 |
[08:51] | I’m becoming the guardian of two boys, my cousins, | 我最近成了两个堂弟的监护人 |
[08:56] | who recently lost their dad. | 他们最近失去了父亲 |
[09:02] | And I’m tryin’ my best every day. | 每天我都竭尽全力 |
[09:06] | But I’m just a young girl. | 但我只是个年轻姑娘 |
[09:11] | I know what it means to need a daddy. | 我知道需要父亲是什么意思 |
[09:32] | Hey, Marty! | 马蒂 |
[09:34] | Hey, Tuck. What’s going on, pal? | 塔克 怎么了 |
[09:37] | Everything’s locked. Down here and by the front door, too. | 一切都被锁上了 这里还有前门 |
[09:42] | Yeah? Did you try Rachel? | 是吗 你和瑞秋联系了吗 |
[09:44] | It goes straight to her voicemail. Just like yesterday. | 直接转到语音信箱了 和昨天一样 |
[09:48] | – Yesterday, too, huh? – Yes. | -昨天也是吗 -是的 |
[09:57] | – Um, is your mom and sister home? – Yes. | -你妈妈和姐姐在家吗 -在 |
[10:00] | Why don’t you head home? | 不如你先回家 |
[10:01] | I’ll call you when I need you for work, okay? | 等我需要你工作了再给你电话 好吗 |
[10:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:17] | Fuck! | 操 |
[10:55] | Mrs. Byrde? | 比德太太 |
[10:59] | Harry, you scared me. | 哈利 你吓我一跳 |
[11:00] | – Can I help you with something? – Yes. | -有什么能为你效劳吗 -是的 |
[11:03] | I was wondering. Why do we use the freezer | 我在想 这些防腐尸体既然用不着冷藏 |
[11:07] | when embalmed bodies don’t need to be refrigerated? | 我们为什么还备有这么多冰箱 |
[11:12] | Coolers. | 是冷藏柜 |
[11:14] | I’m sorry. | 什么 |
[11:15] | They’re called coolers, not freezers. In the funeral game. | 在丧葬界这叫冷藏柜 |
[11:19] | That notwithstanding, | 不管叫什么 |
[11:21] | I think we could save an enormous amount of money on refrigeration costs | 我觉得如果换成储存隔间 |
[11:24] | if we turned the coolers into storage units. | 会比用冷藏柜省很多钱 |
[11:30] | – I’ll buy the locks myself. – Of course. | -我会亲自买锁 -当然 |
[11:34] | Also, I was thinking… | 还有 我在想 |
[11:36] | We should probably buy some more caskets. | 我们应该再买些棺材 |
[11:38] | In bulk. To save money. Say 25? | 批发 能省点钱 先买25个 |
[11:46] | – I need to borrow the hearse. – I’m sorry. | -我还需要借用灵车 -你说什么 |
[11:50] | We have a terminally ill tenant. | 我们有个临终租客 |
[11:52] | He wants to test drive his final ride. | 他想先体验一把 |
[11:57] | That’s okay, isn’t it? | 没问题吧 |
[12:00] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[12:03] | it’s all highly unusual. | 这些要求都很不寻常 |
[12:20] | Don’t seem so fucking glad to see me. | 你见到我好像不他妈太高兴 |
[12:24] | I’m expecting somebody else. | 我在等别人 |
[12:26] | I’ve been callin’. | 我一直在给你打电话 |
[12:28] | And I’ve been busy. | 我一直在忙 |
[12:31] | We need to talk about my future. | 我们得谈谈我的未来 |
[12:35] | I can’t talk right now, okay? | 现在不行 好吗 |
[12:37] | Wyatt’s got to go to college. | 怀特得去上大学 |
[12:38] | You have any idea what college costs? | 你知道大学要花多少钱吗 |
[12:40] | – Yeah, I got a pretty good idea. – A shit ton. | -非常清楚 -一大笔 |
[12:41] | – I’m serious. This is not a good time – A shit ton. | -说真的 现在不是 -一大笔钱 |
[12:44] | for us to talk, okay? | 我们谈话的好时机 |
[12:50] | I was thinkin’, you and me, we could be partners. | 我本来在想 咱俩可以搭档 |
[12:56] | What I meant was, not now. | 我的意思是 以后再说 |
[12:59] | No, stay in the car. | 别出来 待在车里 |
[13:00] | At least I can get a percentage! | 至少我得有抽成 |
[13:02] | I think I fucking earned it, Marty! | 那是我他妈应得的 马蒂 |
[13:03] | – You gotta pump the brakes a bit– – I’m not fucking stupid! | -你得拉上刹车 -我他妈可不傻 |
[13:07] | I know that the cartels are gonna eventually dump another pile | 我知道贩毒集团迟早还要让你 |
[13:11] | of shit money on you! | 去洗另一笔钱的 |
[13:16] | We’ll see. | 再说吧 |
[13:19] | We’ll see. I promise we’ll talk, okay? I promise. | 再说吧 我保证之后谈 好吗 |
[13:27] | Nice whip. | 车不错 |
[13:33] | – What was that about? – Her uncles. | -怎么回事 -她叔叔的事 |
[13:40] | Any idea how much she took? | 知道她拿了多少吗 |
[13:43] | No. We’re just gonna have to count it all and pray to God we can | 不知道 我们只能数点一下 |
[13:45] | absorb the loss without the cartel finding out. | 希望能在贩毒集团发现之前补上 |
[13:48] | It’s gonna take half the night to move all this. | 那至少需要花大半宿 |
[13:49] | Yeah, well, she fucked us. She fucked us and now she’s… | 是啊 她耍了我们 她耍了我们而现在 |
[13:55] | She fucked us. | 她耍了我们 |
[13:56] | What did you tell the kids? | 你怎么跟孩子们说的 |
[13:59] | Just that we had to work late, not to stay up. | 就说的我们要加班 别等我们 |
[14:01] | Buddy’s with them. | 巴迪和他们在一起 |
[14:05] | Wendy, I know. I know. Let’s just get started. | 温迪 我懂 我们干活吧 |
[14:44] | – I’m just gonna be in here, all right? – Yeah, I’ll be right over. | -我去那边等你 -行 我马上来 |
[14:49] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:52] | I hope you’re using a rubber. | 我希望你戴套了 |
[14:55] | Come on, it’s not like that. We just hang out. | 拜托 不是那样 我们只是玩玩 |
[14:58] | Fixing it up for your dad? | 为你爸收拾屋子吗 |
[15:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:04] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[15:06] | I know. I just want him to have a nice place. | 我知道 我只希望他出来能有个好地方 |
[15:11] | Start straight. | 重新做人 |
[15:12] | Well, just saying you’re not alone. | 只想说你不是孤军奋战 |
[15:30] | You dicks go to bed. | 你俩睡觉吧 |
[15:38] | Have you seen my humanities folder? | 你看到我的人文学科文件夹了吗 |
[15:40] | It’s next to the TV. | 在电视边上 |
[15:42] | Guys, tell me one more time where you were last week | 伙计们 再说一次你们上周 |
[15:45] | when you were out of school. | 没上学时去哪儿了 |
[15:46] | At a funeral in North Carolina. | 在北卡罗莱纳州参加葬礼 |
[15:48] | Yep. For who? | 好 谁的葬礼 |
[15:51] | – Great-Aunt Tyra. – Yep. | -姑姥泰拉 -没错 |
[15:54] | Think we could start making chai instead of coffee? | 我们要不要把咖啡换成奶茶 |
[15:57] | Maybe matcha? You know, something macrobiotic. | 或者是抹茶什么的 这样比较养生 |
[16:00] | – Do we even have a Great-Aunt Tyra? -Yeah, unfortunately. | -我们真有个叫泰拉的姑姥吗 -真的 |
[16:03] | Before you ask, don’t worry. | 你们不用担心 |
[16:05] | I’ll replace your phone this afternoon. | 下午我会把你们的手机换掉的 |
[16:07] | Guys, this is a new baseline, | 这是个全新的开始 伙计们 |
[16:09] | okay? We’re gonna build normal from here. | 好吗 我们要开始正常的生活了 |
[16:11] | We’re out of danger? | 我们脱离危险了吗 |
[16:13] | Uh, yes. But everything from | 是的 但从现在起 |
[16:15] | now on needs to be about keeping it that way. | 我们要努力保持现状 |
[16:17] | Which means we need 100% honesty. | 也就是说我们要绝对诚实 |
[16:20] | Like our lives depend on it. You understand that? | 我们的命就取决于此了 明白吗 |
[16:25] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[16:28] | – Why is Buddy here? – Buddy’s not deaf. | -巴迪在这干什么 -巴迪还没聋 |
[16:31] | Buddy’s gonna oversee the | 巴迪是来监督 |
[16:32] | installation of a security system this morning. | 早上的安保系统的安装工程的 |
[16:34] | Plus, we need to get that window replaced. | 而且我们的窗户也得他帮换 |
[16:36] | Yeah, next time I’ll aim lower, shoot ’em in the ball sack, | 下次我瞄得低点 照着蛋蛋打 |
[16:40] | avoid the shattered glass. | 尽量不把玻璃打碎 |
[16:42] | What happened to the body? | 尸体怎么处理的 |
[16:44] | We took it to the funeral parlor. We cremated it. | 带到殡仪馆火化了 |
[16:46] | What funeral parlor? | 什么殡仪馆 |
[16:49] | I bought one before we left town. | 我们离开之前 我买的 |
[16:51] | You bought a funeral parlor? | 你买了个殡仪馆 |
[16:54] | Have you killed other people? | 你们还杀别人了吗 |
[16:55] | – Of course not. – We do not kill people. | -当然没有 -我们不杀人 |
[16:56] | Guys, that’s it. Please, to school. Learning. Hello. | 好了 伙计们 该去上学了 你好 |
[17:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:07] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[17:10] | Yeah, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[17:13] | Is everything okay? | 有什么事吗 |
[17:16] | Total honesty. | 要绝对诚实哦 |
[17:18] | Yeah, everything’s great. | 没事 一切都好 |
[17:20] | In fact, our casino project has its first meeting. | 我们的赌场项目刚刚召集了第一次会议 |
[17:27] | Oh. They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[17:30] | All right. Everyone in the car. | 好了 大家上车 |
[17:36] | They should have come to us. | 他们应该来找我们 |
[17:40] | This is neutral territory. | 这是个中立地界 |
[17:43] | It’s a lack of respect and trust, is what it is. | 这就是不尊重和不信任 |
[17:47] | Well, just… Everybody stay calm,okay? | 大家都冷静点 好吗 |
[17:50] | This is a simple business arrangement. | 不过是一次简单的商业会议 |
[17:54] | All of life’s a simple business arrangement. | 人生就是一次简单的商业会议 |
[17:57] | That’s why you prepare for anything. | 所以我们才要作好万全的准备 |
[18:22] | -You must be Marty Byrde. -Yeah. | -你一定是马蒂·比德了 -没错 |
[18:24] | Helen Pierce. I’m the attorney for your employer. | 海伦·皮尔斯 我是你们老板的律师 |
[18:29] | Jacob Snell. My wife Darlene. | 雅各布·斯内尔 这是我太太达琳 |
[18:37] | Where’s Del? | 德尔呢 |
[18:40] | I was hoping you could tell me. | 我还想问你呢 |
[18:46] | I assumed he’d be here. | 我以为他也会来呢 |
[18:51] | We can’t seem to locate him. Last we heard, he was in Chicago. | 我们找不到他 听说他在芝加哥 |
[18:55] | Okay. Well, what does that mean? | 好吧 所以呢 |
[19:00] | It means we endeavor without him. | 所以我们不需要他了 |
[19:03] | Trust me when I tell you that my client has a very deep bench. | 相信我 我的客户手下能人多的是 |
[19:08] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[19:09] | Should we go inside? Discuss things more casually? | 我们进去好好聊聊吧 |
[19:13] | Good. | 很好 |
[19:17] | My client is prepared to offer an 80-20 split. | 我客户的提议是二八分成 |
[19:20] | In whose favor? | 谁占八 |
[19:24] | Seems to me that 80-20 in either | 在我看来谁八谁二 |
[19:26] | direction doesn’t exactly speak to a partnership. | 都称不上是一次合作吧 |
[19:31] | My client appreciates what a project this size must mean for you. | 我的客户理解这种规模的项目对你们的意义 |
[19:35] | You’re donating your land, | 你们献出了土地 |
[19:36] | but he’s the one incurring all the risk. | 但他才是承担风险的那个人 |
[19:38] | – His risk? -That’s right. | -他承担风险 -没错 |
[19:41] | From a pueblo in Mexico. | 在墨西哥一个印第安村庄里 |
[19:43] | Financial risk. | 我说的是金融风险 |
[19:45] | Well, there’s certainly plenty of risk to go around. | 风险肯定是很大 |
[19:48] | Not to mention the potential loss of reputation to my client | 更不用说他还承担着名声有损的风险 |
[19:52] | if he distributes a product that’s inferior. | 毕竟他分销的完全有可能是次品 |
[19:57] | In… | 次… |
[20:00] | I’ve been patient, and I have been respectful. | 我一直很耐心 很尊重你 |
[20:08] | I suggest you do the same when you’re talkin’ about my business. | 我希望你谈到我做的事时 也能放尊重点 |
[20:13] | I am simply suggesting that all farms are unique. | 我只是说每块农田都是不同的 |
[20:17] | Quality can vary. | 质量可能有好有坏 |
[20:26] | That can be tested, right? The quality? | 农田的质量是可以检测的吧 |
[20:30] | Quite frankly, my client and I both have doubts | 坦白说 我和我的客户甚至都怀疑 |
[20:33] | you can even deliver this casino. | 你到底能不能给我们搞到一个赌场名额 |
[20:36] | Okay. Why is that? | 为什么呢 |
[20:37] | ‘Cause Missouri has a cap | 因为密苏里的法律 |
[20:38] | on the number of casinos allowed to open? | 对赌场的数量有限制 |
[20:41] | Or the fact that the | 还有个事实 |
[20:42] | casino has to be actually physically completed | 赌场得先切实地建起来 |
[20:44] | before a bid can be approved? | 投标才有被批准的前提 |
[20:46] | Which creates a huge financial risk for most people, | 这对大多数人来说都是巨大的金融风险 |
[20:49] | but provides an opportunity to move cash for us. | 却给我们提供了一个运钱的好机会 |
[20:54] | Don’t forget about | 别忘了 |
[20:55] | the political campaign needed to overturn that cap. | 我们需要政治运动以推翻赌场的数量限制 |
[20:59] | It would take a seasoned pro, right? | 这些都需要一个真正的行家 |
[21:02] | Someone like, say, my wife. | 比如说我太太 |
[21:06] | So, my job is to deliver a casino. I can do that. | 我的任务是给你们搞到一个赌场名额 没问题 |
[21:11] | You just need to make a fair deal. | 你只需要开个公平的价格 |
[21:17] | And to be clear, I’m gonna be taking 3% of the profits. | 先说好 我要收取利润的3% |
[21:20] | Okay? That’s my customary fee. | 这是我一贯的收费标准 |
[21:22] | I don’t want anyone to think | 我也不想让人觉得 |
[21:23] | I’m being anything less than transparent. | 我有什么要藏着掖着的 |
[21:26] | You do realize you’re betting | 你知道你把一切都压在 |
[21:28] | everything on being able to pull this off. | 这件事能成功上了吧 |
[21:30] | Yeah. Six months you’re gonna have a casino. | 知道 六个月后你们就会在这里有一间赌场了 |
[21:37] | Let me ask you, for the record, | 以防万一 我要问清楚 |
[21:39] | did Del say anything to you about going to Chicago? | 德尔和你说过他去芝加哥的事吗 |
[21:42] | No. | 没有 |
[21:43] | Because he was scheduled on a private jet to Mexico City. | 他本来计划乘私人飞机去墨西哥城的 |
[21:46] | Changing plans would have been a breach of trust. | 临时改变计划是一种背信 |
[21:50] | My client is a man who demands absolute trust, | 我的客户需要手下的绝对忠诚 |
[21:52] | as I’m sure you can appreciate. | 相信你也能理解 |
[21:55] | Of course. | 当然 |
[21:57] | Don’t fuck with me. And don’t fuck with my client. Understand? | 别耍我们 明白吗 |
[22:03] | They’ll kill your children. | 他们会杀了你的孩子们 |
[22:05] | They’ll gut your fucking wife. | 把你老婆的肠子掏出来 |
[22:09] | Do you want me to tell you what they’ll do to you? | 你想知道他们会怎么对你吗 |
[22:16] | Okay. | 很好 |
[22:20] | This was productive. | 这次会面很成功 |
[22:26] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[22:29] | The last they heard, Del was in Chicago. | 据他们所知 德尔在芝加哥 |
[22:38] | 11:30 in the morning. | 这才上午11:30 |
[22:42] | Now we just have to pull off opening a fucking casino. | 现在我们只需要搞到一个赌场名额 |
[23:04] | I don’t wanna get a bitch in trouble, | 我不想找夏安的麻烦 |
[23:06] | but Cheyenne, she’s turning tricks in the VIP room again. | 可那婊子又在贵宾房里乱搞了 |
[23:19] | What the fuck? Get off! | 什么鬼 赶紧滚下来 |
[23:23] | What the fuck? | 你他妈搞什么 |
[23:24] | What the fuck, you fat ass? | 你搞什么 你这头猪 |
[23:26] | My dick don’t bend that way, you bitch! | 我的老二都要折了 你这个臭婊子 |
[23:28] | What the fuck, Barry? Why are you full-on naked? | 你在搞什么 巴瑞 你脱光干什么 |
[23:31] | She should be the one getting naked! Not you! | 该脱光的是她 不是你 |
[23:34] | What the fuck are you putting your T-shirt on first? | 你怎么会先穿上衣啊 |
[23:36] | Get your pants on. Get your pants on! | 把你的裤子穿上 裤子 |
[23:39] | – Fucking pig! Get out! Get out! Fuck! Ugh! – Sorry. Sorry! | -你这头猪 赶紧滚 -对不起 |
[23:44] | Hey, hey! Wait, wait! | 等等 |
[23:46] | You’re so desperate for money, you come to me. | 你要是缺钱就来找我 |
[23:49] | I’m not gonna have a $5,000 fine on my ass | 我他妈可不想被罚五千美元 |
[23:51] | so you can fuck some dumb ginger hillbilly. | 好让你去上一个乡巴佬 |
[23:54] | -Do you understand? -Yeah. | -明白吗 -明白了 |
[23:56] | Okay, good. Get the fuck out of here! | 很好 赶紧滚 |
[24:01] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[24:06] | Are you clean? | 你没染上病吧 |
[24:11] | Listen, I’m giving you the opportunity to introduce legislation | 我给你提供的可是一个修改立法的机会 |
[24:14] | that could lead to a brand-new casino in your district. | 可以为你的大区增加一个新赌场 |
[24:18] | You got any idea how much I make as a state senator? | 你知道我作州议员能赚多少钱吗 |
[24:21] | I do, yeah. $35,914 per year. | 知道 每年35914美金 |
[24:24] | Plus $104 per day in per diem if you show up at roll call. | 加班的话每天104美金的补助 |
[24:30] | Which is why we all have other jobs. | 所以我们都有其他的工作 |
[24:32] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[24:32] | I ain’t doing it to get rich. | 我不是为了赚钱才当这个州议员的 |
[24:33] | I’m doing it for the people in this district. | 我是为了这个区的人民 |
[24:36] | Right. A new casino would yield about | 没错 一个新的赌场能为你的区 |
[24:38] | a thousand new jobs per year for the people of your district. | 每年提供几千个工作岗位 |
[24:42] | And the crime that’d follow? | 而随之而来的犯罪呢 |
[24:46] | Well, listen, we’re planning to build it completely locally. | 我们打算把赌场建得完全本土化 |
[24:49] | We’ll use only vendors from the community. | 我们只用本地的代理商 |
[24:52] | Like, say, your local lumber. | 比如说本地的木材 |
[24:54] | I take it you’ve been to the lake house. | 看来你已经去过湖畔别墅了 |
[24:57] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[25:00] | Come back and talk to me when you do. | 等你去过了再回来找我吧 |
[25:02] | Have a good one. | 祝你好运 |
[25:19] | Yeah, this one’s fine now. | 这扇窗户没问题了 |
[25:22] | – Check out the one in the back again. – In the back? | -再检查一下后面那扇 -后面 |
[25:24] | Yeah, the back. | 没错 后面 |
[25:26] | I just got off the phone with Jack and Sylvie | 我刚和卡瓦诺竞选阵营的 |
[25:28] | from the Cavanaugh campaign. | 杰克还有塞尔维通过电话 |
[25:29] | They said the lake house is exactly that. | 他们说就是那栋湖畔别墅 |
[25:32] | It’s the second home | 那是一个叫查尔斯·威尔克斯的 |
[25:34] | of a wealthy businessman from Kansas City named Charles Wilkes. | 堪萨斯富翁的第二个家 |
[25:37] | He made a fortune in agricultural equipment. | 他做农业装备生意赚了很多钱 |
[25:39] | -Wilkes. -Mm-hmm. | -威尔克斯 -没错 |
[25:46] | Gonna make me ask you? I know you got more. | 非要让我问吗 我知道你还有其他消息 |
[25:48] | Missouri is the only state in our union | 密苏里是美国唯一一个 |
[25:50] | that has no limit on personal campaign contributions. | 对竞选筹款没有限制的州 |
[25:53] | Which means someone like Wilkes | 也就是说威尔克斯这样的人 |
[25:55] | can virtually run state government based on who he backs. | 只要支持对了人 实质上可以操纵州政府 |
[25:58] | If you want to get something done, you go to– | 你想办成这件事 就得 |
[25:59] | You go to the lake house. Yeah. What’s this guy’s politics? | 就得进入那栋别墅 好 他有什么政治主张 |
[26:02] | – Not ours. – Not ours. | -和我们的不一样 -不一样 |
[26:05] | Charles Wilkes is a union-busting, | 查尔斯·威尔克斯是个工会分裂者 |
[26:07] | right-to-work toolbag. | 支持保障就业权 |
[26:10] | Though he does have a couple | 不过他确实对于社会问题 |
[26:11] | of things on social issues worth listening to. | 有一些自己独到的见解 |
[26:14] | Like I said, not ours. | 我说了 和我们的主张不一样 |
[26:16] | Yeah, I’m gonna ignore that. | 我就当没听到 |
[26:21] | His office laughed me off | 他的工作人员 |
[26:22] | the line when I asked for an appointment. | 笑完就把我拒绝了 |
[26:24] | What about if we use your real estate connections | 我们利用你在地产界的关系 |
[26:26] | to locate the lake house? | 定位一下他的别墅怎么样 |
[26:29] | Sure, but it’s off-season. He’s probably never there. | 可以 可这个季节他很有可能不在那 |
[26:31] | And even if he was, what are we supposed to do? | 即使他在 我们要干什么 |
[26:34] | Camp on his front yard? | 在他的门前宿营吗 |
[26:35] | Yeah, well… | 这个嘛 |
[26:37] | how the hell are we gonna get to him? | 那我们要怎么接近他 |
[27:03] | – Don’t shoot! – Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | -别开枪 -我的天 |
[27:05] | My God, Charlotte! I could have killed you! | 天啊 夏洛特 我差点杀了你 |
[27:08] | I forgot the code! | 我忘记密码了 |
[27:10] | I could have killed you! The code is your birthday! | 我差点杀了你 密码是你的生日 |
[27:13] | I forgot it! I’m sorry! | 我忘了 对不起 |
[27:15] | What the hell are you even doing out of the house? | 你出去干什么 |
[27:16] | It’s not past my curfew! | 我又没过了宵禁时间 |
[27:18] | We didn’t even know you were out. | 我们都不知道你出去了 |
[27:20] | I need to know where you are, where both of you are. | 我要知道你去哪了 你们俩去哪了 |
[27:23] | Every second of every day. You understand that? | 每天每时每刻都要知道 你们明白吗 |
[27:26] | – So like prisoners? – No, not like prisoners. | -就像犯人一样吗 -不 不是囚犯那样 |
[27:28] | – Get to bed, please. – Then like what? | -回去睡觉吧 -那是怎样 |
[27:30] | Like people we’re trying to keep safe. | 就像我们想保护安全的人那样 |
[27:32] | – But you said we were safe. – We are. We are. | -但你说过我们是安全的 -我们是安全的 |
[27:34] | – You just said that– – I know what I said. | -你刚刚说 -我知道我说了什么 |
[27:35] | It doesn’t make sense! We’re free, | 根本没道理 我们是自由的 |
[27:37] | but you want us locked inside. | 但你们想把我们关在家里 |
[27:39] | – You wanna know where we are every second. – Calm down. | -你还想知道每时每刻我们在哪 -冷静 |
[27:41] | We came back because this was the only way | 我们回来是因为只有这样 |
[27:42] | for all of us to live a life. | 才能让我们正常生活 |
[27:44] | I know it’s not fair, but we need six months. | 我知道这不公平 但我们还需要六个月 |
[27:49] | We know you love us and we know you just want to keep us safe, | 我们知道你们爱我们 也知道你们想让我们安全 |
[27:54] | but none of this would make any difference | 但如果真有人想要我们的命 |
[27:56] | if somebody really wanted us dead. | 这一切都是徒劳的 |
[27:57] | Listen, your mother and I have a plan. | 听着 你妈妈和我有个计划 |
[27:59] | We need six months. That’s all we’re asking for. | 我们需要六个月 仅此而已 |
[28:02] | Once the casino’s open, | 一旦赌场开业了 |
[28:03] | we can move anywhere in the world. | 我们就能搬到世上任何地方 |
[28:04] | Until then, we got to know where you are. That’s it. | 在那之前 我们得知道你们在哪 仅此而已 |
[28:08] | If you’ll excuse me, | 打扰一下 |
[28:10] | I’m gonna wash down some heart medicine with a large bourbon. | 我要用一大瓶波本酒吞一些心脏病的药 |
[28:14] | Good night, Buddy. Sorry. Good night, Jonah. | 晚安 巴迪 打扰了 晚安 乔纳 |
[28:16] | Where were you, anyway? | 你到底去哪了 |
[28:18] | – I was just with Wyatt. – Great. | -我只是和怀特在一起 -很好 |
[28:23] | We have a plan to get out of here in six months? | 我们有在六个月内离开这里的计划 |
[28:25] | We got 3% of the profits. | 我们能拿到利润的3% |
[28:26] | Yeah, but you know what happens if we skim. | 但你知道如果我们从中揩油会怎样 |
[28:29] | We’re not skimming. It’s our money. | 我们不是揩油 那就是我们的钱 |
[28:30] | I told ’em straight up, we have 3%. | 我跟他们直说了 我们要3% |
[28:32] | I hit one button, and it disappears into offshore oblivion. | 我按下按钮 然后就消失得无影无踪了 |
[28:36] | Once the casino’s open, the laundering becomes self-sufficient | 一旦赌场开业 洗钱能够自给自足 |
[28:39] | and it’ll be months before they know we’re gone. | 他们得好几个月后才会发现我们走了 |
[28:41] | We just need to decide where in the world we want to disappear. | 我们只需要决定我们要消失在地球的哪个地方 |
[28:50] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[28:51] | I think that this place has | 我觉得这个地方 |
[28:52] | substantial investment holdings. It’s perfect. | 有很大权重的投资控股 很完美 |
[28:55] | Well, I think a couple of movers | 有几个搬家公司 |
[28:57] | could help make that point right about now. | 现在就能帮忙完成 |
[28:59] | We’re almost done. | 我们差不多搞定了 |
[29:02] | Is that something I gotta sign for? | 我需要签署什么文件吗 |
[29:04] | Can you just leave it up front? | 你能放在前面吗 |
[29:11] | Hi. | 你好 |
[29:13] | Hi, can I help you? | 你好 有何贵干 |
[29:16] | This is a nice space. | 这地方很不错 |
[29:19] | Lake view. | 湖景房 |
[29:22] | I hope the lease isn’t | 我希望租约上 |
[29:23] | predicated on you actually opening a casino. | 并没有说到你其实要开个赌场 |
[29:28] | You did speak to a state senator | 你和一个州议员说过 |
[29:29] | about lifting the casino cap from 13 to 14. | 要把赌场的限制从13个变为14个 |
[29:35] | Uh, it was a preliminary conversation. | 那只是随便聊聊 |
[29:37] | Well, I’ll save you the legwork. | 那我就不让你们白费力气了 |
[29:39] | That bill will never reach the floor. | 那个议案绝对不会通过的 |
[29:42] | Is that your opinion, or… | 这是你的观点还是… |
[29:47] | does it belong to Charles Wilkes? | 查尔斯·威尔克斯说的 |
[29:51] | We don’t know you. | 我们不认识你们 |
[29:58] | Well, that’s understandable. | 这倒是能理解 |
[30:01] | Maybe we can talk you through some of our– | 或许我们可以给你介绍下我们的… |
[30:03] | Martin Byrde, Indiana State University. | 马丁·比德 印第安纳州立大学毕业 |
[30:05] | Founder of Liddell and Byrde. | 利德尔和比德事务所创始人 |
[30:07] | Whose co-founder, Bruce Liddell, | 其共同创始人 布鲁斯·利德尔 |
[30:08] | went missing just after the business was liquidated | 在公司清算结束后就失踪了 |
[30:11] | and you moved to Osage Beach, | 而你搬到了欧塞奇比奇 |
[30:14] | where you serve as an angel investor in one gentlemen’s club, | 你在这儿成了一家绅士俱乐部 |
[30:18] | one sleepy resort and one funeral home. | 一个度假村以及一家殡仪馆的天使投资人 |
[30:22] | Thereby hitting for the sex, nap, death cycle. | 因此陷入了性爱 休息 死亡的循环 |
[30:27] | It’s not that we don’t know you. | 我们并不是不知道你们 |
[30:29] | The point is, | 关键是 |
[30:31] | we don’t know you. | 我们不了解你们 |
[30:35] | Invite us to the lake house. | 邀请我们去湖畔别墅 |
[30:38] | Then you will. | 然后你们就会了解了 |
[30:51] | Don’t call for an appointment again. | 别再打电话预约了 |
[31:36] | You good? | 你还好吧 |
[32:01] | Why’d you do it? | 你为什么那么做 |
[32:05] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[32:07] | Don’t. | 别装了 |
[32:14] | Russ was a fucking rat. | 罗斯就是个叛徒 |
[32:17] | Bullshit. | 放屁 |
[32:22] | This was in his trailer. | 这是在他的拖车里找到的 |
[32:25] | He was asking me all sorts of questions | 他当时问了我很多关于 |
[32:27] | about stealing money and killing Marty Byrde. | 偷钱和杀死马蒂·比德的事 |
[32:35] | You say anything? | 你说了什么吗 |
[32:40] | I didn’t say shit. | 我什么都没说 |
[32:49] | They were my fucking brothers. | 他们是我的兄弟 |
[32:57] | I’m your fucking daughter. | 我他妈是你的女儿 |
[33:03] | I don’t know who he was working with, | 我不知道他在为谁做事 |
[33:05] | but he was gonna pin me for fucking murder | 但他想把杀人罪嫁祸给我 |
[33:07] | and he was on his way to do it. | 而且他就在那样做 |
[33:26] | Next time, get me a fucking blonde. | 下次给我找个金发妞 |
[33:55] | Hello. | 你好 |
[33:57] | Are you Sister Alice? | 您是爱丽丝修女吗 |
[33:58] | – Yes, Mrs. Byrde, please sit. – Thank you. | -是的 比德太太 请坐 -谢谢 |
[34:00] | You were trying to find records for a relative. | 你想找某位亲属的记录 |
[34:03] | Yes, a cousin. | 是的 一位堂兄弟 |
[34:04] | We think he may have been here about 30 years ago. | 我们觉得他可能大约三十年前来这里的 |
[34:09] | I’m wondering if you happen to have any files | 不知道你有没有文件 |
[34:12] | or photo albums I might be able to look at. | 或者相册 我能看看的 |
[34:14] | – Of course. – Oh, good. | -当然可以 -太好了 |
[34:15] | – Right over here. – Thank you. | -就在这儿 -谢谢 |
[34:30] | That can’t be real. Get on over here. | 不可能是真的 滚过来 |
[34:34] | Oh, God damn! Let me look at you. | 该死的 让我看看你们 |
[34:38] | Uncle Cade! | 凯德叔叔 |
[34:40] | Now there’s a grown-up Langmore man if I ever seen one. | 总算见着了一个已经长大的朗默家的人 |
[34:44] | You. You were just a little tadpole last time I seen you. | 还有你 上次见你时你还是个小不点 |
[34:48] | Welcome home, Uncle Cade. | 欢迎回家 凯德叔叔 |
[34:49] | Yeah, I’m sorry your dad and uncle aren’t here | 很抱歉你爸和你叔没有一起 |
[34:53] | for us all to be together, | 和我们家人团聚 |
[34:54] | but I promise, on my honor, | 但我以自己的名誉保证 |
[34:57] | I’m gonna do right by you in their memory. | 我会替他们好好照顾你们的 |
[35:01] | I can’t believe how big you both are. | 不敢相信你们都长这么大了 |
[35:05] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[35:08] | You’re staying over there. | 你住那边 |
[35:13] | I thought you’d want your privacy. | 我觉得你会想要点私人空间 |
[35:32] | Get over here. | 过来 |
[35:38] | This about the nicest thing I ever seen. | 这是我见过最美好的地方了 |
[35:48] | Hello. | 有人吗 |
[35:49] | Hi. I’m here! | 我在这里 |
[35:51] | Well, what’s the emergency? I told Ruth that I would talk to her. | 什么紧急情况 我告诉鲁丝我会跟她谈的 |
[35:55] | And I can’t keep putting it off. It’s too important. | 我不能一再推脱 这很重要 |
[36:00] | What’s that, a tux? | 那是什么 燕尾服吗 |
[36:02] | I thought our anniversary is in August. | 我以为周年纪念日是八月 |
[36:04] | Charles Wilkes is throwing a benefit | 查尔斯·威尔克斯今晚在堪萨斯 |
[36:06] | for his charity tonight in Kansas City. | 要为他的慈善事业捐一笔钱 |
[36:10] | I bought a table. | 我买了一桌席位 |
[36:13] | You bought a table? | 你买了一桌席位 |
[36:15] | For $50,000. | 五万 |
[36:17] | $50,000? | 五万 |
[36:19] | Wendy, you realize | 温迪 你知道 |
[36:20] | he sent someone to explicitly tell us to stay away. | 他派了一个人明确告诉我们离他们远点 |
[36:23] | – No, he didn’t. – He didn’t? | -不 他没有 -没有吗 |
[36:26] | Okay. You know, | 好吧 你知道 |
[36:29] | the second you get back around politics, you get this look. | 你一回到政局中就是这副表情 |
[36:31] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[36:33] | No one drives four hours to tell someone to stay away. | 没人会开五小时的车去告诫别人离远点 |
[36:35] | It’s like calling someone | 这就像打给某人 |
[36:36] | and saying you never want to speak to them again. | 说你再也不会跟他们说话了一样 |
[36:39] | It wasn’t a warning, | 那不是警告 |
[36:42] | it was an invitation. | 而是邀请 |
[36:44] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[36:48] | Any of you boys are known felons, you might want to skedaddle. | 你们谁要是犯了重罪 就得要逃命了 |
[36:52] | I ain’t supposed to be consortin’ with you. | 我不会陪着你们的 |
[37:00] | – Sorry. Meant to get to you this morning. – It’s okay. | -抱歉 我本想今早来接你的 -没事 |
[37:04] | – My dad just came home. – Sure. | -我爸刚到家 -当然 |
[37:05] | So, been busy. | 所以一直在忙 |
[37:10] | You didn’t bring me a corsage or some shit, did you? | 你没给我带胸花什么的吧 |
[37:12] | Fuck no, we got a thing. | 没有 我们有件事 |
[37:13] | You must be Martin Byrde. | 你一定就是马丁·比德了 |
[37:15] | Hi. You’re Cade? | 你好 你是凯德吧 |
[37:16] | – Yes, I am. – Hi, there. | -我就是 -你好 |
[37:17] | Hi. I wanted to say thank you very much | 我想说非常感谢你 |
[37:20] | for taking care of my baby girl while I was away. | 在我不在的时候照顾我女儿 |
[37:23] | Yeah. Well, you know, she’s… | 你也知道 她很… |
[37:27] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[37:29] | For what? | 恭喜什么 |
[37:32] | – Well, you know, she– – I’m just kidding. | -就是 她… -开玩笑的 |
[37:35] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[37:37] | – It’s good to be free. – I’ll bet. | -自由真好 -那是自然 |
[37:41] | Anyway, you look like a man with things to do. | 你看起来还有事要处理 |
[37:43] | I’ll let you two talk, and… | 我就不打扰了 |
[37:44] | – Got a thing. – Yeah, you have a good night. | -有事 -祝你晚上愉快 |
[37:47] | Pleasure. | 幸会 |
[37:53] | So, listen. We’re not partners, okay? | 听着 我们不是搭档 好吗 |
[37:57] | I won’t be held hostage because of what you did for me. | 我不会因为你做的事就被你挟持 |
[37:59] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[38:01] | Okay. | 明白 |
[38:02] | So, besides that, tell me what you want. | 除此之外 告诉我你想要什么 |
[38:06] | A raise. | 加薪 |
[38:08] | How much? | 多少 |
[38:11] | Twenty-five grand a year. | 两万五一年 |
[38:15] | Okay. Done. Anything else? | 行 成交 还有别的吗 |
[38:20] | I wanna learn how to use the books. | 我想学习怎么用账本 |
[38:24] | Sure. What else? | 行 还有吗 |
[38:31] | That’s it. | 就这些 |
[38:34] | We just opened up a new office | 我们刚开了一间新办公室 |
[38:36] | to help manage the other businesses. | 帮忙管理其它生意 |
[38:37] | You wanna work there a couple days a week? | 你想每周去那工作几天吗 |
[38:39] | I can show you the ropes. | 我可以给你介绍下情况 |
[38:42] | – Okay. – Sound good? Okay. | -好的 -满意吗 好 |
[38:45] | Take tomorrow off, hang out with your dad. | 放你两天假 陪陪你爸 |
[38:47] | Start day after tomorrow? See you in there? Yeah? Good. | 后天开始上班可以吗 那里见 好 |
[39:16] | The Gold Coast? | 黄金海岸 |
[39:19] | Australia, Wendy? Come on. | 澳大利亚 温蒂 别闹了 |
[39:22] | Nobody’d be looking for us in Australia. | 没人会找我们找到澳大利亚去 |
[39:24] | Yeah. No shit. | 确实 |
[39:30] | You got him? | 你看到他了吗 |
[39:34] | Is he alone? | 他一个人吗 |
[39:36] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[39:43] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[40:01] | Scotch, neat, please. | 苏格兰威士忌 什么也不加 |
[40:07] | Having a good time? Thanks for coming. | 今晚愉快吗 谢谢捧场 |
[40:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:14] | – I am so sorry. – Please excuse me. | -真对不起 -请原谅我 |
[40:17] | I’m so sorry. | 真是抱歉 |
[40:17] | Pardon me, I’m so sorry. | 不好意思 太抱歉了 |
[40:19] | No, no. We’re fine. It’s my fault. | 不 不 没事 怪我 |
[40:21] | – Should’ve looked where I’m going. Ugh. – No, good Lord. | -我该看着点的 -不 天呐 |
[40:24] | I apologize. | 我向你道歉 |
[40:28] | Is that St. Jerome… Is that St. Jerome Emiliani? | 那是圣杰罗姆·爱米连尼吗 |
[40:33] | Yeah, my mother gave it to me. | 是的 我母亲给我的 |
[40:35] | It’s silly, but it means something to me. | 虽然很傻气 但对我很有意义 |
[40:39] | I’m Wendy Byrde. | 我叫温迪·比德 |
[40:42] | Wendy Byrde. | 温迪·比德 |
[40:44] | You spent $50,000 on a table. | 你花五万买了一张桌子 |
[40:48] | I’m very impressed. | 我很惊讶 |
[40:50] | Do you know the names of everybody who donated here? | 你知道所有捐赠者的名字吗 |
[40:53] | Knowing people’s names seems the bare minimum | 了解人们的名字似乎是 |
[40:55] | for the price of admission, right? | 最低入场限度 对吗 |
[40:59] | I should introduce you to my husband. | 我应该把你介绍给我的丈夫 |
[41:01] | I’d love to meet him. | 我很乐意见见他 |
[41:21] | Hi. I was hoping you could help me. | 你好 希望你能帮帮我 |
[41:23] | A client of mine swiped his credit card here recently, | 我的一个客户最近在这里刷了信用卡 |
[41:26] | and I’d love to take a look at your security footage. | 我想看看你的安全监控录像 |
[41:29] | I can give you precise date and time. | 我可以告诉你精准的日期和时间 |
[41:31] | I can’t do that. | 我不能这么做 |
[41:32] | His card was actually used without his knowledge. | 他的卡实际上是在他不知情的情况下使用的 |
[41:35] | Like I said… | 我说过不行… |
[41:37] | I’m his attorney. | 我是他的律师 |
[41:40] | We’re trying to conduct this investigation | 我们正在尽可能 |
[41:42] | as discreetly as possible. | 谨慎地进行调查 |
[41:44] | I’m sure you understand. | 我想你会理解的 |
[41:46] | What part of “I can’t do that” is so fucking confusing? | “我不能这么做”你是哪个字听不懂 |
[41:55] | Are all the files kept in that recorder? | 所有的文件都保存在那台录像机里吗 |
[41:59] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[42:00] | I’m just curious if they’re sent to | 我只是好奇 它们是否被发送到了 |
[42:02] | another server or if you’re my only recourse. | 另一个服务器 还是只有你能帮我 |
[42:06] | No. You are… you are stuck with me. | 不 你只能靠我 |
[42:10] | I would be more than happy to pay for any inconvenience. | 我很乐意为任何不便买单 |
[42:16] | How’s 500 grand? | 五十万怎么样 |
[42:20] | I’m sorry we couldn’t come to an agreement. | 真遗憾我们不能达成一致 |
[42:43] | Dude, if you’re with that bitch, | 老兄 你如果跟那婊子是一伙的 |
[42:44] | I already said everything I had to say. | 我已经说得很清楚了 |
[42:52] | No, no, no, no, no. No, no. | 不 不 不 不 别 别 |
[42:59] | Don’t kill me. | 别杀我 |
[43:30] | How about now? | 现在如何 |
[43:44] | Tell me. How does a casino equate to | 跟我说说 赌场如何能等同于 |
[43:45] | a more simple family life? | 更简单的家庭生活 |
[43:50] | What we do for a living | 我们的谋生方式 |
[43:52] | has absolutely no bearing on how we parent. | 跟我们如何为人父母是完全没有关系的 |
[43:55] | And I refute anybody | 我会反驳任何 |
[43:56] | who says Christian values and capitalism can’t coexist. | 说基督教价值观和资本主义不能共存的人 |
[44:05] | We are new to Missouri, | 我们刚来密苏里州 |
[44:06] | but we understand business, | 但我们了解生意 |
[44:08] | and we understand the power of community. | 我们也明白社区的力量 |
[44:13] | And you said you worked in politics in Chicago? | 你说你曾在芝加哥从政 |
[44:16] | I did. | 是的 |
[44:17] | And you think you can sell me on this idea. | 而你觉得你能说服我 |
[44:19] | – I do. – Yeah? | -是的 -是吗 |
[44:24] | Enlighten me. | 洗耳恭听 |
[44:28] | Well, as Marty sort of skimmed the surface… | 由于马蒂只粗略提及了… |
[44:43] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[44:45] | Don’t you dent my top-ranked minivan in the US, okay? | 别碰坏了我的美国顶级面包车 |
[45:07] | Let’s go. Out of the car. | 快 下车 |
[45:09] | Out of the car. | 下车 |
[45:12] | In the back seat. | 去后座 |
[45:29] | You lied. | 你撒谎了 |
[45:33] | This is Del’s credit card being used in Chicago. | 这是德尔的信用卡在芝加哥被刷的场景 |
[45:38] | I’m sure you can recognize that gentleman. | 我相信你能认出来那位先生 |
[45:40] | He’s rather distinctive. | 他很好认 |
[45:46] | Distinctively not Del. | 显然不是德尔 |
[45:52] | – I-I had no idea– – Oh, please. | -我不知道… -别装了 |
[45:55] | For both our sakes. | 帮我们都省省力气 |
[45:57] | We know you are not a killer. | 我们知道你不是个杀手 |
[46:00] | You’re a businessman, | 你是个商人 |
[46:02] | which is why we are giving you an hour | 所以我们会给你一个小时 |
[46:04] | to negotiate reparations for Del’s death. | 为德尔的死谈判赔偿 |
[46:09] | One hour? | 一个小时吗 |
[46:11] | After that, I have to leave it to my associates outside. | 一小时后 我就要把事情交给外面的伙伴了 |
[46:23] | Del was completely out of line. | 德尔完全越界了 |
[46:25] | We had a deal made and then he started insulting the Snells. | 我们达成了协议 而他开始羞辱斯内尔一家 |
[46:29] | I don’t doubt it. I knew Del. | 这我并不怀疑 我了解他 |
[46:33] | Nevertheless. | 尽管如此 |
[46:39] | What kind of deal are you willing to accept? | 你愿意接受怎样的协议 |
[46:42] | I’ll know it when I hear it. | 当我听到就自然知道了 |
[46:51] | Let’s go see the Snells. | 我们去见斯内尔一家吧 |
[46:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[46:57] | So were you ever scared in there? | 你在里面有害怕过吗 |
[47:01] | Most of those boys don’t really fight, | 那里大多数小子并不会真的打起来 |
[47:03] | they just push and shove. | 只是推推搡搡 |
[47:07] | But forget about me. | 别说我了 |
[47:10] | Tell me about you, boy. How’s that local talent? | 说说你吧 小子 那种本地天赋如何 |
[47:13] | -What are you talking about? -Girls. Lakeside. | -你说什么 -女孩们 湖畔 |
[47:18] | You managing to get your share? | 你钓到了吗 |
[47:20] | They don’t pay much attention to me. | 她们不怎么关注我 |
[47:22] | None of ’em? There must be at least one with some sense. | 一个都没有吗 肯定至少有一个识货的吧 |
[47:26] | I don’t know. Maybe one but… | 不知道 可能有一个 但… |
[47:32] | Do tell. | 说说看 |
[47:34] | You need to go to sleep. | 你得去睡觉了 |
[47:36] | It’s a fucking school night. | 明天还有课 |
[47:38] | Tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[47:40] | You and me we’ll do a little business together, | 我们一起做点生意 |
[47:42] | put some money in your pocket, | 让你兜里有钱 |
[47:44] | let the girls notice… | 好让女孩们注意到… |
[47:46] | that bulge. | 你的凸起 |
[47:51] | Classy. | 说得漂亮 |
[47:54] | You’re not even supposed to fucking drink on parole. | 你甚至不应该在假释期间喝酒 |
[47:57] | Girl thinks she’s both our mamas. | 她以为她是我们俩的老妈子 |
[48:04] | So… | 那么… |
[48:07] | what do you think happened to your daddy, anyway? | 你觉得你爸到底发生了什么 |
[48:09] | How’s he careless enough to go and get himself electrocuted? | 他怎么会粗心到让自己被电死 |
[48:13] | That’s not like him. | 这不像他 |
[48:16] | Yeah. I don’t know. | 是啊 我也不知道 |
[48:19] | Probably Boyd did something stupid. | 可能博伊德做了什么蠢事 |
[48:21] | Yeah. | 也对 |
[48:25] | Maybe it was Boyd. | 可能是博伊德 |
[48:30] | Fuck it. I’m going to bed. | 不管了 我去睡了 |
[48:33] | Don’t blame me if your mornings are shit. | 如果你们早上起来一团糟 别怪我 |
[48:38] | – Night! – Night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[48:41] | What are they asking for? | 他们想要什么 |
[48:43] | Fair reparations. | 合理的赔款 |
[48:45] | The man violated a code. | 那家伙坏了规矩 |
[48:49] | The man was a top lieutenant in a billion dollar business. | 他是一个数十亿美元产业的至高要员 |
[48:54] | Thank you, Ash. | 谢谢 艾希 |
[49:00] | What are you suggesting? | 你有什么建议 |
[49:03] | You should offer them $5 million. | 你应该给他们五百万 |
[49:06] | – For that Mexican man? – Del had a wife and two children. | -为了那个墨西哥人 -德尔有妻子和两个孩子 |
[49:10] | They’re better off without him. | 他们没了他过得更好 |
[49:12] | We can’t leave here without a solution. | 没有解决方案 我们就不能离开这里 |
[49:14] | There’s nothing needs solving. | 没什么需要解决的 |
[49:17] | I take it they didn’t give you clear guidelines. | 我想他们没给你们清晰指示吧 |
[49:24] | What about $4 million? | 四百万如何 |
[49:30] | What if you adjusted your percentage in the casino? | 如果你调整赌场的股权份额呢 |
[49:34] | Nothing comes out of your pocket until it makes money. | 产出效益之前 你一分也不会少 |
[49:40] | 5%? 3%. That’d pay for any misunderstanding in perpetuity. | 5% 3% 足够解决任何误会了 |
[49:45] | It’s weakness. | 这是示弱 |
[49:47] | Your heroin. | 你的海洛因 |
[49:49] | Maybe you surrender profits on a certain number of shipments. | 也许你可以放弃一批货的利润 |
[49:52] | They’d still need to provide distribution. | 他们还是得供货 |
[49:55] | We could negotiate that. | 我们可以谈判商量 |
[49:56] | Giving away our crop for free | 把我们的作物白让出去 |
[49:58] | goes against the backbone of this deal. | 直接违背了这笔交易的核心 |
[50:00] | You shot their man’s fucking head off. | 你把一个人的脑袋打掉了 |
[50:03] | The man violated a code. That has a price… | 那个人坏了规矩 这是有代价的 |
[50:07] | but it’s not ours to pay. | 但不该我们买单 |
[50:17] | Jacob, there are Mexicans at your gate | 雅各布 你的门口有墨西哥人 |
[50:19] | that are ready to come up here and wipe us all out. | 准备闯进来 把我们都杀光 |
[50:22] | Let ’em come. | 让他们来吧 |
[50:25] | You have got to think this through. | 你必须想清楚 |
[50:29] | The cartel has more men and more guns than you could ever have, | 贩毒集团拥有的人力和枪支比你多得多 |
[50:33] | and if it doesn’t happen tonight, they’ll just send more men. | 如果今晚达不成和解 他们就会派更多人来 |
[50:37] | More and more and more. So, I’m begging you. | 源源不断 所以我求求你 |
[50:42] | We are begging you. We have two children. | 我们求求你 我们有两个孩子 |
[50:44] | So, I ask you, just see this through. Just think it through. | 我请你看清局势 好好想清楚 |
[50:50] | You need to go. | 你们得走了 |
[50:53] | Go. | 走吧 |
[51:00] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[51:01] | No more compromises, no more deals. | 没有妥协 没有协议 |
[51:05] | Ash, escort them out. Get the men. | 艾希 送他们出去 找到那些人 |
[51:21] | – Oh, God. – Jesus Christ. | -天啊 -老天爷 |
[51:24] | No! | 不 |
[51:25] | Jacob! No! No! | 雅克布 不 不 |
[51:29] | Ash! Ash! | 艾希 艾希 |
[51:33] | Jesus Christ, Jacob. | 天啊 雅克布 |
[51:36] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[51:38] | Why, Jacob? | 为什么 雅克布 |
[51:40] | No. Ash. | 不 艾希 |
[51:41] | You killed their man, Darlene. | 你杀了他们的人 达琳 |
[51:43] | – Shit. – Go on. | -该死 -快走 |
[51:46] | This was the only thing that was gonna make it right. | 只有一件事能纠正那个错误 |
[51:48] | And you know it. | 你心里清楚 |
[51:52] | Now, go get your Mexican. | 现在 去找你们的墨西哥人吧 |
[51:58] | Come on. Yeah. | 走吧 走 |
[52:05] | Excuse me. I’m sorry. | 失陪 很抱歉 |
[52:48] | Is that what we wanted? | 那是我们想要的吗 |
[52:55] | We didn’t want anything. | 我们没想要任何事 |
[53:02] | So, that’s it? | 那就这样了吗 |
[53:05] | We go back in that house, go to bed, | 我们回去 上床睡觉 |
[53:06] | wake up in the morning, kiss the kids? | 早上醒来 亲吻孩子们 |
[53:12] | That’s exactly what we do. | 这正是我们要做的 |
[53:14] | We make the pancakes, | 我们做煎饼 |
[53:15] | and ask the kids what’s going on with school | 问孩子们在学校过得怎么样 |
[53:18] | and we just keep trying to figure out a way out of this, Wendy. | 然后继续想办法逃离这一切 温迪 |
[53:21] | We’re responsible. | 我们有责任 |
[53:24] | – What for? – All of it. | -什么责任 -一切 |
[53:25] | No, we’re not. | 不 我们没有 |
[53:26] | – Another man is dead. – Because of his choices. | -又死了一个人 -因为他自己的选择 |
[53:29] | He didn’t have to try to cover up a murder, okay? | 他没必要掩盖一桩杀人案 明白吗 |
[53:33] | Just like Darlene didn’t have to kill Del in the first place, | 就像达琳起初没必要杀死德尔 |
[53:35] | or Russ and Boyd didn’t have to decide to try to kill me, | 或者罗斯和博伊德没必要决定杀了我 |
[53:39] | or Mason should have stayed out on the water. | 或者梅森就该留在水上 |
[53:42] | Should’ve stayed on the fucking water. | 他就该留在水上 |
[53:45] | And, you know… | 还有… |
[53:48] | People make choices, Wendy. Choices have consequences. | 人们会做选择 温迪 而选择就会有后果 |
[53:51] | We don’t have to live under the weight of those decisions. | 我们不必为他们的决定买单 |
[53:55] | At least admit it was good for us. | 至少承认这事对我们有好处吧 |
[54:00] | If that man hadn’t died, the casino would be dead. | 如果那人没死 赌场就会完蛋 |
[54:04] | So would we. | 我们也是 |
[54:10] | We got lucky. | 我们走运 |
[54:56] | What’d he want? | 他想要什么 |
[55:01] | – Who? – Byrde. | -谁 -比德 |
[55:05] | Why’d he show up here like that? | 他为什么来这里 |
[55:10] | I asked him for a raise. | 我要求他涨点钱 |
[55:36] | What’d he say? | 他怎么说 |
[55:47] | He said yes. | 他答应了 |
[55:52] | You just remember, he ain’t your daddy. | 记住了 他不是你爸 |