时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | Over here! Help! | 这边 快来帮忙 |
[00:35] | Quick, hurry! | 快点 快 |
[00:37] | Hurry up! This way! | 快点 这边 |
[00:40] | Hurry! | 快啊 |
[00:48] | – Ma’am. Ma’am? – What’s wrong with her? | -女士… -她怎么了 |
[00:51] | We don’t know yet, son. | 现在还不知道 孩子 |
[00:54] | Pinpoint pupils. | 看看瞳孔 |
[00:55] | Do you know what kind of drugs she was taking? | 你知道她服用了什么药物吗 |
[00:56] | Resp in the toilet. You wanna intubate? | 呼吸器在卫生间 要插管吗 |
[00:58] | No, let’s bag her first. | 不 先给她用气囊呼吸器 |
[01:05] | Go ahead. Give it to her. | 来吧 给她氧气 |
[01:09] | Is she dead? | 她死了吗 |
[02:21] | Hey, Eddie, you got any Oxy? | 艾迪 你有止痛片吗 |
[02:25] | No Oxy. Got some H, though. | 没有 倒是有一些海洛因 |
[02:26] | – I don’t want that shit. – Well, suit yourself. | -我不要那种东西 -随你的便 |
[02:34] | Wait. | 等等 |
[02:46] | Fly safe. | 注意安全 |
[03:06] | Eddie, what’s up? | 艾迪 怎么了 |
[03:08] | – Hey, man. -Wanna hit it? | -哥们 -要来点吗 |
[03:09] | Nah, I’m good, man. | 不用了 伙计 |
[03:10] | – How much? – Half-load. | -要多少 -半包 |
[03:30] | – Business been good. – Fuck, yeah. | -生意不错啊 -是的 |
[03:32] | – What you do with your profits? – Shit, I don’t know, man. | -你赚了钱打算干什么 -操 不知道 |
[03:35] | – Spending it. – You smart, you get in the market. | -花了呗 -聪明的话就该投进市场 |
[03:39] | I got a broker. I can hook you up. | 我有个经纪人 可以帮你联系一下 |
[03:41] | – No, I think I’m good, man. – You sure? | -不 不用了 哥们 -你确定 |
[03:42] | Yeah, dude. I gotta run. Marco. | 是的 我得走了 马尔科 |
[03:58] | – Fuck, yeah. – What? | -棒 -怎么了 |
[04:00] | My broker told me to short Weight Watchers, | 我的经纪人让我把慧优体的股票卖了 |
[04:01] | and it just went down 12%. | 已经跌了12%了 |
[04:04] | You got a broker? | 你有经纪人 |
[04:05] | You gotta clean your money somehow, man. | 总得想办法把钱弄干净 哥们 |
[04:08] | – Hey, look, I’ll send you his email. – Okay. | -我把他的邮箱地址发给你 -好啊 |
[04:33] | Yeah, baby! | 好样的 宝贝 |
[04:35] | – It’s party time! – Hit it! | -派对时间到 -来吧 |
[05:00] | Morning, ladies. | 早啊 女士们 |
[05:03] | We ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[05:06] | Looking good. | 看起来不错 |
[05:08] | Call the Mexicans. | 打给墨西哥人吧 |
[05:44] | Enlighten my eyes… | 点亮我的双眼 |
[05:47] | or I shall sleep the sleep of death. | 不然我就将沉睡至死 |
[06:50] | Hey, Zeke. | 齐克 |
[06:52] | Want some eggs? | 要来点鸡蛋吗 |
[06:57] | Marty. | 马蒂 |
[07:00] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[07:02] | Some coffee would be great, though, please. | 不过能来点咖啡就太好了 谢谢 |
[07:08] | How long is he staying with us? | 他要跟我们一起待多久 |
[07:10] | Just until they can find a suitable home for him. | 等他们给他找个合适的家 |
[07:16] | So, people just give us babies indefinitely? | 所以别人就无限期地把孩子给我们了 |
[07:19] | – What, like we’re such the model family? – Okay. | -怎么 我们还成模范家庭了吗 -好吧 |
[07:21] | Easy on the sarcasm. We told you. | 别太挖苦人 我们说过了 |
[07:24] | Mason asked us to help him out. | 梅森让我们帮他 |
[07:34] | Where you goin’? | 你要去哪 |
[07:36] | Wyatt’s. | 怀特家 |
[07:38] | I thought Ruth told you to stay away from him. | 我记得鲁丝让你离他远点的 |
[07:40] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[07:42] | In case you’ve forgotten, | 以防你忘了 |
[07:43] | it was Wyatt that got expelled for protecting Jonah. | 是怀特为了保护乔纳而被开除了 |
[07:45] | – That’s not our fault. – Bullshit. | -那不是我们的错 -胡扯 |
[07:47] | Jonah didn’t get expelled. | 乔纳就没被开除 |
[07:50] | They threw out Wyatt because he’s a Langmore. | 他们开除怀特是因为他姓朗默 |
[07:53] | I suppose you think that that’s fair. | 看来你们觉得那很公平了 |
[07:56] | Well, none of it’s fair. | 这一切都不公平 |
[08:02] | Jonah, would you take the baby in the other room? | 乔纳 你带宝宝去别的房间好吗 |
[08:04] | I wanna talk to your father. | 我想跟你爸爸谈谈 |
[08:07] | Come on, buddy. | 走吧 伙计 |
[08:08] | Did you get any sleep? | 你睡了吗 |
[08:11] | She’s right about Wyatt, you know? | 关于怀特 她说得对 |
[08:15] | Well, we have other problems. Beecher’s report to the commission. | 我们还有别的问题 比彻给委员会的报告 |
[08:21] | It’s as bad as we expected. | 跟我们预想得一样糟 |
[08:28] | Marty, we’ve gotta get ahead of this, | 马蒂 我们得先发制人 |
[08:29] | or else the casino’s gonna go down in flames. | 不然赌场就付之一炬了 |
[08:34] | What do you wanna do? | 你想怎么做 |
[08:37] | Wilkes isn’t returning my calls. | 威尔克斯没回我的电话 |
[08:48] | You know, I used to think that we were, uh, different than them. | 我以前觉得我们跟他们不一样 |
[08:53] | You know, these people that we work for. | 我是说那些让我们效力的人 |
[08:58] | And, um… | 然而… |
[09:01] | Hey. | 听着 |
[09:03] | We are different from them. | 我们跟他们不一样 |
[09:06] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[09:09] | Mason would’ve killed me otherwise. | 不然梅森已经把我杀了 |
[09:11] | And you are the one who has always said, | 是你总说 |
[09:15] | “People make choices.” | “人们会做出选择” |
[09:18] | Mason’s wife didn’t have a choice. | 梅森的妻子当初可没有选择 |
[09:20] | Our kids, they didn’t have a choice. | 我们的孩子们 他们也没有选择 |
[09:22] | Okay, well, we have to concentrate on the casino. | 好吧 我们得专心解决赌场的事 |
[09:27] | So, I am going to go see Wilkes. | 我要去见见威尔克斯 |
[09:32] | Can you look after the baby while I’m gone? | 我不在的时候 你能照顾宝宝吗 |
[09:38] | Jesus, is she dead? | 天 她死了吗 |
[09:41] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就去 |
[09:44] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:46] | Rachel OD’d. | 瑞秋吸毒过量了 |
[09:49] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[10:04] | I just wanted to thank you for what you did. | 我只想谢谢你为我们做的一切 |
[10:07] | I know you didn’t sign up for this. | 我知道你没想搀和这种事 |
[10:09] | It’s all been a nightmare. | 这一切都是噩梦 |
[10:10] | Pretty weird kidnapping when the victim gets to keep the ransom. | 受害者还能留下赎金 这绑架案还真怪 |
[10:15] | He gave it to us. | 他给我们的 |
[10:16] | He was going on the run, | 他要去逃命 |
[10:17] | and he knew he couldn’t take care of the baby. | 他知道自己不能照顾孩子 |
[10:20] | I have no idea whether to believe you or not. | 我不知道该不该信你 |
[10:24] | – I’m sorry you feel that way. – Yeah. | -我很遗憾你这么想 -是啊 |
[10:30] | Have you heard about the Beecher letter? | 你听说比彻的信了吗 |
[10:31] | Oh, yeah, I heard about it. | 是的 听说了 |
[10:33] | The casino’s doomed. | 赌场完蛋了 |
[10:36] | The commission will never approve it. | 委员会绝不会批准 |
[10:39] | – Unless you interceded. – Yeah. | -除非你插手 -是的 |
[10:42] | Nope, can’t do it. | 不 我不能那么做了 |
[10:46] | – Can’t or won’t? – It’s too late. | -不能还是不愿意 -一切都太迟了 |
[10:53] | What about your offer? Is it still on the table? | 那你之前的提议呢 还有效吗 |
[10:55] | – Come on, Wendy. – No, I’m serious. | -得了吧 温迪 -不 我是认真的 |
[10:58] | You would leave Marty? | 你会离开马蒂吗 |
[11:00] | If it kept him safe. Him and the kids. | 如果能保证他和孩子们的安全 |
[11:02] | You said you’d do anything to get that final vote on the casino. | 你之前说会不择手段拿到赌场的最后一票 |
[11:06] | I always wondered if you were lying. | 我一直怀疑你是否在撒谎 |
[11:10] | Try me. | 试试看 |
[11:15] | It’s gone too far. | 事情太过火了 |
[11:48] | Are you wearing a wire? | 你戴着监听器吗 |
[11:52] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[11:55] | The EMTs took it off me. | 急救医务人员帮我摘了 |
[11:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:06] | I didn’t know you were using. | 我都不知道你吸毒 |
[12:10] | Yeah, well, it’s not your problem. | 是啊 跟你没关系 |
[12:12] | I’m not a fucking junkie, so don’t worry about it. | 我没有毒瘾 别担心了 |
[12:16] | Nix said that he thought that the dope was spiked. | 尼克斯说他觉得毒品有问题 |
[12:23] | So? | 所以呢 |
[12:25] | So, it’s not your fault, okay? | 所以这不是你的错 好吗 |
[12:28] | None of it is. | 这一切都不是 |
[12:31] | I’m really sorry that I got you involved in all of this. | 我真的很抱歉把你拖入这摊浑水 |
[12:37] | Yeah, well, no offense, Marty, | 无意冒犯 马蒂 |
[12:39] | but that don’t really mean shit. | 但你说的这一切都没屁用 |
[12:44] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[12:51] | You know, when I first came-to, I was relieved. | 知道吗 我刚醒来时 长舒了一口气 |
[12:55] | I was like… | 觉得 |
[12:58] | “Well, that’s good. I didn’t die.” | “太好了 我还活着” |
[13:02] | Then I was like… | 然后我想 |
[13:08] | “What the fuck now?” | “那现在该怎样” |
[13:15] | What if I can get you out? | 如果我能让你脱离这一切呢 |
[13:19] | The cartel doesn’t know about you. | 贩毒集团不知道你的存在 |
[13:26] | I don’t know. I’m just really tired. | 我不知道 我只是非常疲惫 |
[13:28] | I know. I know. | 我懂 我懂 |
[13:33] | Then let me help. | 那就让我帮忙吧 |
[13:36] | I can’t fuck it up any worse. | 我也不能搞得更糟了 |
[13:52] | That’s the hearse Wendy was driving in. | 那就是温迪当时开的灵车 |
[13:56] | They could’ve moved that dough anywhere. | 他们可能把钱运到任何地方 |
[14:02] | You think you can handle that Keebler Elf-looking motherfucker? | 你觉得能搞定长得像奇宝精灵一样的家伙吗 |
[14:07] | Only one way to find out. | 试试看就知道了 |
[14:16] | – Hi, Harry. – Ruth, hi. | -哈利 -鲁丝 |
[14:19] | You here for the invoices? | 你是来拿发票的吗 |
[14:21] | No, I actually need to talk to you about something. | 不 我是想找你谈谈 |
[14:25] | Come on in. | 请进吧 |
[14:27] | Um, it’s kind of weird. | 这事说来有些奇怪 |
[14:37] | Weird? | 奇怪 |
[14:39] | Well, confidential-like. | 需要保密的那种 |
[14:41] | Oh. Do tell. | 请说吧 |
[14:45] | Do you like what you do, Harry? | 你喜欢这份工作吗 哈利 |
[14:48] | I never wanted to be anything else. Why? | 我从不想做别的 怎么了 |
[14:51] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[14:53] | you know, I work in the strip club, and… | 我现在在脱衣俱乐部工作 |
[14:56] | I’ve just been thinking about job security. | 我一直在思考职业稳定性的问题 |
[15:00] | I mean, that’s not something I really wanna do for the rest of my life. | 那不是我想投入一生的工作 |
[15:05] | Not like what you do. | 不像你这样 |
[15:07] | Well, that’s the thing about our business. | 咱们的行当就这点好 |
[15:10] | You never run out of customers. | 永远不缺客源 |
[15:15] | To tell the truth, not everyone has the stomach for it. | 老实说 不是所有人都能受得了 |
[15:17] | I got a pretty strong fucking stomach. | 我的承受能力可他妈强得很呢 |
[15:23] | Pardon my French. | 抱歉说了脏话 |
[15:24] | Why don’t you come back with me? | 不如你跟我去后面看看吧 |
[15:26] | I’ll show you what we do. Come on. | 给你展示一下我的工作 来吧 |
[15:30] | What’s the line? | 现在什么价位了 |
[15:33] | Eagles and three? | 老鹰队 三千 |
[15:35] | No, fuck the spread. | 不 去他妈的分摊 |
[15:37] | I told you before, I’ll tell you again, man. | 我告诉过你 我再说一遍 |
[15:38] | They just a fluke. | 他们只是侥幸而已 |
[15:40] | Yeah, let me get three large on the Browns. | 对 我押三千在布朗队上 |
[15:42] | FBI! Everybody down! | 联调局 所有人都趴下 |
[15:45] | Don’t move! Don’t move! Don’t move! | 不许动 不许动 不许动 |
[15:57] | – Hands! Freeze! Drop it! – Put your hands up. | -举起手来 别动 扔掉 -举起手来 |
[16:00] | The latest update is 22 fatalities, | 最新消息是22人死亡 |
[16:03] | seven more in critical condition. | 又多了七人情况危急 |
[16:06] | Fentanyl mixed with heroin. | 芬太尼混在了海洛因里 |
[16:09] | Upstairs is getting their asses kicked. | 上层都已经被骂惨了 |
[16:12] | No one cared as long as | 只要死的不是白人群体 |
[16:13] | the minority communities were the ones dying, | 就没人在乎 |
[16:15] | but once it hit Northwestern… | 可一旦这批货进入西北部 |
[16:17] | Do we have a source yet? | 我们知道毒品来源了吗 |
[16:18] | We’re rolling up as many mid-level and street dealers as we can. | 我们抓了很多贩毒集团的中层和街头毒贩 |
[16:21] | The ODs seem to be limited to the Navarro Cartel’s territory. | 吸食过量情况似乎只发生在纳瓦罗集团的地盘 |
[16:25] | With all due respect, it doesn’t sound like Navarro. | 无意冒犯 这听上去不是纳瓦罗的作风 |
[16:28] | For all you who haven’t had the pleasure, this is Agent Petty. | 在座各位 这是佩迪探员 |
[16:32] | He’s been undercover down in Lake Ozark for the past few months, | 过去几个月他在奥沙克湖做卧底 |
[16:35] | that is, until one of his informants blew his cover. | 直到他的一个线人暴露了他的身份 |
[16:40] | Our theory is they’re amping the dope with fentanyl. | 我们猜测他们在用芬太尼增加快感 |
[16:42] | Maybe they overdid it. | 也许计量算错了 |
[16:46] | Got a better idea? | 你有什么高见吗 |
[16:48] | Look at it epidemiologically. | 从流行病学角度看这个问题 |
[16:50] | If the tainted drugs were from the Navarro Cartel, | 如果被污染的毒品来自纳瓦罗贩毒集团 |
[16:52] | we’d see a spike in ODs in Chicago, Milwaukee, Detroit, | 我们会在芝加哥 密尔沃基 底特律 |
[16:56] | Cleveland and Indianapolis, | 克利夫兰和印第安纳波利斯发现吸食过量的人 |
[16:58] | because Chicago’s the hub. | 因为芝加哥是他们的大本营 |
[16:59] | But right now, we have a spike in ODs in only two places: | 但现在只有两个地方出现吸食过量 |
[17:02] | Chicago and the Ozarks, which indicates two things. | 芝加哥和奥沙克湖 这说明了两件事 |
[17:05] | The contaminated drugs are a small batch, | 一是这批毒品数量非常少 |
[17:08] | and the drugs came from the Ozarks to Chicago. | 二是这批货是从奥沙克到芝加哥的 |
[17:12] | Okay. | 行 |
[17:14] | Find the connection. | 找到两者间的关联 |
[17:18] | You can tell a lot about a guest… | 关于客人 你可以看出很多信息 |
[17:20] | I call them guests. When you’re working on them. | 我叫他们客人 当你检查他们时 |
[17:25] | Did they drink? Were they fit? | 他们是否饮酒 身体是否健康 |
[17:27] | I can even tell you their station in life. | 我甚至能知道他们的职业 |
[17:30] | Like this guy. | 比如这个家伙 |
[17:32] | Had his teeth straightened. | 他矫正过牙齿 |
[17:34] | Family probably had money. | 家里也许很有钱 |
[17:44] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[17:46] | The smell of formaldehyde. | 甲醛的气味 |
[17:51] | The funny thing is people | 有趣的是 |
[17:51] | are scared of the dead, and they shouldn’t be. | 人们总害怕死人 其实并不需要 |
[17:54] | It’s the living who can hurt you. | 只有活人才能伤害你 |
[17:57] | – We don’t do that. – Sorry. | -我们不这么做 -抱歉 |
[18:04] | Is there a bathroom I can use? | 这里有卫生间吗 |
[18:07] | Stomach not as strong as you thought? | 承受力没有自己想的那么强吗 |
[18:10] | Come on. I’ll show you. | 来吧 我带你去 |
[18:15] | What’s in here? | 这里有什么 |
[18:16] | That’s a storage room. Just some surplus caskets. | 这是储藏室 只是一些多余的棺材 |
[18:20] | Bathroom’s just down the hall. | 洗手间在走廊的尽头 |
[18:28] | I appreciate you bailing me out, Ms. Pierce. | 谢谢你保释我出来 皮尔斯女士 |
[18:30] | I’ll pay you back every penny | 我会还钱给你的 |
[18:31] | just as soon as we get back up and rolling. | 只要我们重新开业 |
[18:34] | I know you will, Amos. | 我知道你会的 阿莫斯 |
[18:36] | I don’t know what happened, man. | 真不知道怎么会发生这事 |
[18:37] | It seemed like the feds was everywhere. | 好像条子无处不在 |
[18:40] | Come on. We’ll give you a ride home. | 来吧 我们送你回家 |
[18:43] | I really appreciate it, but, uh, I can just catch me an Uber. | 我心领了 但我叫个优步就好了 |
[18:47] | It’s no problem. It’s on our way. | 不用客气 反正顺路 |
[18:55] | You can’t save the world, Marty. | 你不能拯救世界 马蒂 |
[18:57] | I’m not trying to. | 我没想拯救世界 |
[18:59] | I told Rachel that I’m gonna help her get out from under Petty. | 我答应了帮瑞秋逃出佩迪的魔爪 |
[19:06] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[19:08] | – How are you gonna do that? – I don’t know yet. | -你打算怎么做 -还不知道 |
[19:15] | You’re a good man, Marty. You are. | 你是个好人 马蒂 真的 |
[19:20] | But right now, | 但现在 |
[19:21] | we need to get the casino over the hump, | 我们需要渡过赌场这个难关 |
[19:23] | and then we can make things right. | 然后再去担心别的事情 |
[19:26] | She almost died because of what we did. | 因为我们的所作所为 她几乎送命 |
[19:30] | Rachel almost died because she’s a drug addict. | 瑞秋差点死了 是因为她是个毒瘾者 |
[19:33] | She stole from us. She informed on us. | 她偷我们的钱 向警察告发我们 |
[19:36] | She wore a wire. At what point is any of that our fault? | 她还戴着监听器 有哪一点是我们的错 |
[19:44] | Is there something I need to know about you and Rachel? | 你和瑞秋有什么我需要知道的事吗 |
[19:50] | Mom, Dad. | 妈 爸 |
[19:52] | Sheriff Nix, this is a surprise. | 尼克斯警长 真是意外 |
[19:54] | Mrs. Byrde. Marty. | 比德太太 马蒂 |
[19:57] | I’m sorry to stop by so late, | 抱歉这么晚打扰 |
[19:58] | but I needed to ask you some questions about Mason Young. | 我需要问些关于梅森·扬的事情 |
[20:03] | Thank you, Charlotte. | 谢谢 夏洛特 |
[20:04] | Can I get you some coffee? Or maybe some tea, or… | 你想来点咖啡吗 或者茶 |
[20:07] | No, I won’t be long. | 不用了 不会耽误很久 |
[20:09] | Social services is looking for Mason. | 社会服务机构正在找梅森 |
[20:11] | It seems like he’s disappeared. | 他好像失踪了 |
[20:16] | – Oh, dear. – Disappeared, huh? | -天哪 -失踪了 |
[20:17] | He hasn’t answered his phone, and no one’s seen him. | 他不接电话 也没人见过他 |
[20:20] | So, I thought I would check with you, see if you knew anything. | 所以我想着来问问你们 看有没有消息 |
[20:26] | Well, we were contacted by social services about the baby, | 社会服务机构就孩子的事联系了我们 |
[20:31] | but we actually hadn’t spoken to Mason in months. | 但老实说我们已经好几个月没见过梅森了 |
[20:34] | See, it just seems a hair strange that you end up with his child, | 只是有点蹊跷 你们前脚刚领养他的孩子 |
[20:38] | and then he goes missing. | 他后脚就失踪了 |
[20:40] | Yeah, well, uh… | 这个嘛 |
[20:44] | Actually, I think it was probably the reverse. | 我觉得事情可能正好相反 |
[20:48] | He must’ve gone missing | 肯定是社会服务机构 |
[20:49] | after social services took the baby into custody. | 带走了他的孩子 他就失踪了 |
[20:52] | So, you think he might’ve done himself some harm? | 你觉得他可能会伤害自己吗 |
[20:57] | We know how much he loved that baby. | 我们知道他非常爱这个孩子 |
[21:00] | – Yeah. – Which is why we wanted to get the boy | -是啊 -所以我们想尽快 |
[21:01] | out of the system as quickly as possible. | 把孩子从系统里带出来 |
[21:03] | We’ve been waiting to hear from Mason. | 我们一直在等梅森联系我们 |
[21:04] | You didn’t try to reach him? | 你们没尝试联系他吗 |
[21:06] | We went up to Jeff City looking for him, | 我们去杰斐逊城找了 |
[21:07] | but he wasn’t on his regular corner. | 但他不在平常待的地方 |
[21:10] | Why not just call him? | 为什么不直接打电话 |
[21:14] | We didn’t have his new number. | 我们没有他的新号码 |
[21:19] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[21:22] | you might wanna talk to the Snells. | 也许你该和斯内尔家的人谈谈 |
[21:26] | You know they have a relationship. | 你知道他们之间有关系 |
[21:32] | Yeah, I may have to do that. | 是啊 我可能真得那么做 |
[21:38] | You know, the Snells and I, we go back a long way. | 斯内尔家的人和我是老相识了 |
[21:42] | But everything has its limit. | 但所有事都得有个度 |
[21:48] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你们抽出空来 |
[21:50] | You’ll let me know if you hear from Mason? | 如果梅森联系你们了请告诉我 |
[21:52] | – Of course. – All right. Good night now. | -当然 -好的 晚安 |
[22:08] | Why are you asking me this? | 你为什么问我这个 |
[22:10] | I don’t know, Amos. | 我不知道 阿莫斯 |
[22:12] | Maybe because most of the ODs were on your turf. | 也许是因为大部分吸食过量的人都用了你的货 |
[22:15] | I don’t know nothing about it. Any of it. | 我什么都不知道 一点也不知道 |
[22:18] | You cut our heroin with fentanyl. | 你在我们的海洛因里掺了芬太尼 |
[22:20] | You tampered with our product, and now people are dying. | 你对我们的货动了手脚 现在有人死了 |
[22:24] | I didn’t. I wouldn’t! | 我没有 我不会那么做的 |
[22:39] | We don’t wanna do this. | 我们也不想这么做 |
[22:42] | But we are going to find out, one way or another. | 但不管怎样我们都会查出真相 |
[22:45] | Make it easy on yourself. | 让自己少受点罪吧 |
[22:47] | – What did you do to the drugs? – Nothing. | -你在毒品里加了什么 -什么也没有 |
[22:51] | There’s still some hidden in the body shop. | 店里还藏着不少呢 |
[22:53] | It’s wrapped in that plastic. That’s the way it came. | 还包在塑料袋里 和到货时一模一样 |
[23:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:11] | I lost money on the market, so I hit the dope. | 最近生意不太好 所以我加了些麻醉剂 |
[23:16] | But only with inert stuff. | 但都是些非活性的东西 |
[23:18] | Fentanyl? | 而芬太尼 |
[23:20] | No fucking way, I swear to God. | 我对天发誓 我绝对没加 |
[23:22] | I only used B12, and who’s that gonna hurt, huh? | 我只用了些B12 那能有什么危害 |
[23:31] | I appreciate your honesty, Amos. | 我很欣赏你的诚实 |
[23:34] | And don’t worry. It’s all over now. | 别怕 一切都结束了 |
[23:51] | I saw Susan Blake today. | 我今天碰到苏珊·布莱克了 |
[23:54] | Her husband kept a file on Wilkes. | 她丈夫有一本威尔克斯的账 |
[23:57] | He’s over-leveraged. | 他负债率太高了 |
[24:00] | He’s using his charity as his own personal account. | 已经开始动用慈善基金里的钱了 |
[24:03] | Now, I have a plan, but I need your help. | 我有个主意 不过得需要你的帮助 |
[24:09] | Did you hear me? | 你听到我说话了吗 |
[24:17] | I wanted to tell Nix the truth about Mason, | 我之前想把梅森的事告诉尼克斯的 |
[24:21] | just to get it over with. | 想把这事了了 |
[24:26] | That would have been a very bad idea. | 那可不是个好主意 |
[24:34] | Well, I didn’t say I was going to. I just wanted to. | 我不是真的要说 就是想想 |
[25:22] | So, why are we here, Marty? | 找我来干什么 马蒂 |
[25:27] | EMTs found a wire on Rachel. | 急救人员在瑞秋身上发现了窃听器 |
[25:32] | I know she was working with you. | 我知道她在为你工作 |
[25:35] | And? | 然后呢 |
[25:36] | She’s worthless to you now. | 她对你已经没用了 |
[25:40] | It’s kind of touching, the way you care about her. | 我都要感动了 你竟然这么关心她 |
[25:43] | I mean, she was trying to put you away. | 她可是想把你送进监狱的人 |
[25:45] | She almost died last night. | 昨晚她差点死了 |
[25:47] | I’m asking you as a human being to let her go. | 我请求你遵从人道精神放她走 |
[25:52] | You work for one of the most vicious cartels in the world, | 你为世界上最恶劣的贩毒集团工作 |
[25:55] | and you’re talking to me about being human? | 而你却在这里跟我谈人道 |
[25:58] | Rachel isn’t a criminal. | 瑞秋不是罪犯 |
[26:00] | Does your wife know about your feelings for Rachel? | 你老婆知道你对瑞秋的感情吗 |
[26:03] | Do your superiors know that you were supplying drugs to Rachel? | 你的上司知道你在为瑞秋提供毒品吗 |
[26:09] | Just so we’re clear, the drugs | 你听清楚了 差点害死她的 |
[26:11] | she OD’d on came from your business partners. | 那些毒品来自你的合作伙伴 |
[26:15] | But I might be willing to let her off the hook, if… | 也许我可以放过她 如果 |
[26:19] | If? | 如果 |
[26:20] | I want the Snells’ operation. | 我要知道斯内尔家的行动 |
[26:23] | The Snells are our partners in the casino. | 斯内尔家是我们赌场项目的合作伙伴 |
[26:25] | I’m not aware of an operation. | 我不知道他们有什么行动 |
[26:28] | We think the Snells poisoned the cartel’s dope. | 我们认为斯内尔夫妇在毒品配方里下了毒 |
[26:30] | Maybe this marriage of convenience became inconvenient. | 可能你们的这次互利不太顺利了 |
[26:35] | But once the cartel figures it out, | 但是一旦贩毒集团查出真相 |
[26:37] | it doesn’t bode well for their partnership. | 对他们的合作关系来说可不是好兆头 |
[26:39] | So… if you really care about Rachel, | 所以 要是你真的在乎瑞秋 |
[26:44] | you’re gonna have to choose sides, Marty. | 你得选一边站 马蒂 |
[26:59] | What are you doing down here? | 你在这下面干什么呢 |
[27:02] | I like it here. | 我喜欢待在这 |
[27:07] | – Is the baby asleep? – Finally. | -宝宝睡着了 -终于睡了 |
[27:12] | Is that homework? | 这是家庭作业吗 |
[27:17] | Do you know what gamer currency is? | 你知道游戏币是什么吗 |
[27:21] | Cyber criminals use it to launder money. | 网络罪犯用它来洗钱 |
[27:25] | I could do this. | 我也可以 |
[27:28] | We’re not looking to get into more crime, sweetheart. | 我们可不想再沾别的违法生意了 亲爱的 |
[27:30] | We’re trying to get out of it. | 我们在试图从中脱身 |
[27:38] | But let me ask you a question. | 不过 我问你个问题 |
[27:42] | The account you were using, Mike Fleming’s… | 你用的迈克·弗莱明的账户 |
[27:47] | How did you open that without an adult’s permission? | 没有监护人的许可你怎么开的账户 |
[27:52] | Well, I looked into some local banks, | 我查了几个当地银行 |
[27:55] | and there was one small | 有一些小银行 |
[27:56] | one that failed the stress test a few times. | 好几次都没通过压力测试 |
[28:00] | Not enough capital, | 他们需要资金 |
[28:00] | so I figured they wouldn’t look too closely into a kid’s account. | 应该不会仔细查一个小孩的账户 |
[28:04] | So, hypothetically speaking, um… | 所以 假设来说 |
[28:10] | I mean, would it be | 我们能不能 |
[28:10] | possible to open an offshore account with that? | 用这个方法开设一个离岸账户 |
[28:13] | You wanna launder money through it? | 你想用这个账户洗钱 |
[28:14] | No. No, no, no. No, of course not. | 当然不是 |
[28:16] | I’m just wondering if it’s possible. | 我就是问问能不能行 |
[28:20] | I’ve already done it, Mom. | 我已经开了 妈妈 |
[28:24] | So, if I wanted to disguise the source of some funds… | 所以 如果我想伪装资金的来源 |
[28:27] | I can do it. | 我能做到 |
[28:34] | Just this once. | 仅此一次 |
[28:40] | You going somewhere? | 你要去哪里吗 |
[28:46] | Yeah, I’m going home. | 对 我要回家 |
[28:48] | I’ll give you a ride. | 我捎你一段 |
[28:51] | I’ll take a cab. | 我自己打车就好 |
[28:54] | You outed yourself to Marty, didn’t you? | 你向马蒂坦白了 是吧 |
[28:59] | You really think he’s gonna rescue you? | 你真以为他会救你吗 |
[29:04] | Maybe he will. | 也许吧 |
[29:08] | You’re not going home. | 你还不能回家 |
[29:12] | You’re being detained until | 你还没被释放 |
[29:13] | I can extradite you back to Louisiana, so… | 除非我把你引渡回路易斯安那 所以 |
[29:22] | You still belong to me. | 你还是我的 |
[29:32] | Hi. I didn’t know you had a key. | 你们怎么有钥匙的 |
[29:35] | We don’t. | 我们没有 |
[29:39] | You should’ve called. I would’ve met you here. | 你该给我打个电话 我会来见你的 |
[29:42] | No need. I just wanted to talk about the accounts. | 不需要 我只是想谈谈账户的事 |
[29:47] | I send you statements. | 我把报表发给你就行 |
[29:49] | Hmm. We’re kinda like the US government. Trust, but verify. | 我们跟美国政府有点像 信任 但也要核实 |
[29:54] | Like this $1.8 million | 就像今天 |
[29:55] | withdrawal from the construction account made today | 从建筑工程账户上取走的180万 |
[29:58] | caught my attention. | 引起了我的注意 |
[30:03] | Right. Yeah, $1.8. | 没错 180万 |
[30:05] | That seems a little odd. We haven’t started building yet. | 看起来有点奇怪 我们还没开始动工呢 |
[30:10] | We have infrastructure costs. | 我们有基础设施成本 |
[30:12] | Gas and water and power. We gotta get it all up there. | 还有水电气的费用 都需要钱 |
[30:15] | And, uh, we, uh… We took out a loan to get things rolling. | 我们借了贷款好让事情运作起来 |
[30:19] | Today was the due date. | 今天就是还款日 |
[30:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:29] | I just don’t want you to confuse our money with yours. | 我只是不希望你把我们的钱和你的钱搞混了 |
[30:34] | So from now on, all expenditures over $50,000 get run by me. | 从现在起 所有超过五万的开销都要经过我 |
[30:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:44] | Uh… understood. | 明白了 |
[30:48] | Anything else? | 还有事吗 |
[30:50] | – The Snells. – What about them? | -斯内尔夫妇 -他们怎么了 |
[30:53] | They spiked our dope with fentanyl. | 他们在我们的药里掺了芬太尼 |
[30:56] | The feds are up our asses. My client is furious with them. | 联调局追着我们 我的客户非常气恼 |
[31:00] | And? | 所以呢 |
[31:01] | The cartel’s gonna do what the cartel does. | 贩毒集团会按他们的规矩办事 |
[31:04] | The casino is on their land. | 赌场在他们的土地上 |
[31:06] | The casino is gonna get built, with or without them. | 有没有他们赌场都会建起来 |
[31:09] | – Helen, that’s gonna be a huge problem. – Your problem, Marty. | -海伦 那会是个大麻烦 -你的麻烦 |
[31:13] | I’m an accountant. I move numbers around. | 我是个会计 我只处理数字 |
[31:15] | I’m a lawyer. I move words around. | 我是个律师 我只负责传话 |
[31:19] | There are no victims here. Just volunteers, right? | 这里没有受害者 只有志愿者 好吗 |
[31:36] | Following a teacher walkout that began ten days ago, | 随着十天前的教师罢工 |
[31:39] | state lawmakers finally passed a new education budget bill | 州议员们终于通过了一项新的教育预算法案 |
[31:42] | providing, on average, a $3,000 raise for teachers statewide. | 给全州教师提供平均三万元的涨薪 |
[31:54] | I tried reaching you. I made dinner. | 我尝试联系你来着 我做了晚饭 |
[31:59] | Helen Pierce, um, was curious today | 海伦·皮尔斯今天在好奇 |
[32:02] | as to why $1.8 million was missing from the construction account. | 为什么建筑账户里消失了180万 |
[32:06] | I was gonna tell you when you got home. | 我准备等你回来就告诉你的 |
[32:09] | Okay, I’m home. | 好啊 我回来了 |
[32:11] | I had to put something in motion on Wilkes. I had to move fast. | 我得给威尔克斯一些甜头 我得快速行动 |
[32:16] | Did it not occur to you to ask me first, Wendy? | 你就没想过先问问我吗 温迪 |
[32:20] | I did. | 我问了 |
[32:22] | I asked for your help. You were more interested in Rachel. | 我找过你帮忙 你当时对瑞秋更有兴趣 |
[32:24] | Okay, that ground feels a little shaky to me. | 好吧 我觉得这话站不住脚 |
[32:26] | Look, we’re gonna get most of the money back, | 听着 我们会拿回大部分的钱 |
[32:28] | if that’s what you’re worried about. | 如果你担心这个的话 |
[32:29] | Do you not know what happens to people who skim? | 你不知道揩油的人会有什么下场吗 |
[32:33] | This is not skimming. | 这不是揩油 |
[32:35] | This is me trying to make sure | 这是我在试图确保 |
[32:36] | that we build a fucking casino for the fucking cartel, | 我们能帮他妈的贩毒集团建他妈的一个赌场 |
[32:39] | so that we all don’t get killed. | 好让我们不会被杀 |
[32:41] | Now, you wanna second-guess me, go right ahead. | 现在你想当事后诸葛 你随意 |
[32:43] | What I want is to not be blindsided… | 我只希望不被蒙在鼓里 |
[32:46] | …by having $1.8 million | 不知道有180万 |
[32:48] | just mysteriously disappear. | 就那么神秘地消失了 |
[32:50] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[32:51] | Since Mason, your priorities have been completely upside down. | 梅森的事情之后 你就彻底本末倒置了 |
[32:55] | Well, you seem completely | 你看起来 |
[32:56] | unaffected by what happened. How about that? | 完全没被发生的事所影响 怎么会这样 |
[32:58] | I’m the one he kidnapped! | 被绑架的人是我 |
[33:02] | I’m the one who he threatened to kill, | 受到死亡威胁的人是我 |
[33:03] | so don’t you fucking tell me what I feel. | 所以你他妈无权告诉我我有什么感受 |
[33:08] | Do you know what? Just… | 你知道吗 你就… |
[33:09] | You take care of the baby. I’m gonna go get some sleep. | 你照顾好孩子 我要去睡了 |
[33:20] | Is something bothering you? | 有什么烦心事吗 |
[33:23] | As a matter of fact, there is. | 其实确实有 |
[33:27] | Should I make you some cocoa? | 要我给你做点可可吗 |
[33:30] | It was you, wasn’t it? | 是你 对吧 |
[33:34] | You spiked the product. | 你给货掺了假 |
[33:38] | What if I did? | 是我又如何 |
[33:42] | You know how many people you’ve hurt? | 你知道你伤害了多少人吗 |
[33:46] | Some junkies who were killing themselves with dope succeeded. | 有些原本就在用毒品自杀的人终于成功了 |
[33:50] | So what? This is about respect. | 那又怎样 这事关尊重 |
[33:54] | The cartel thought they could roll right over us. | 贩毒集团觉得可以随意压榨我们 |
[33:57] | Well, they don’t anymore. | 不行了 |
[34:00] | I think you misconstrue the situation. | 我觉得你对形势有些误解 |
[34:04] | I told you not to get involved with them. | 我告诉过你别跟他们搅在一起 |
[34:07] | I don’t answer to you, Darlene. | 我不听从你的命令 达琳 |
[34:13] | I think you misconstrue the situation. | 我觉得是你对形势有些误解 |
[34:17] | They’ll come after us. | 他们会来对付我们的 |
[34:20] | There’ll be a war. | 将会有战争 |
[34:22] | We’ve had to fight before. | 我们以前就抗争过 |
[34:24] | I am not afraid. Are you? | 我不害怕 你呢 |
[34:27] | Yes, I am. I am afraid. | 我怕 我害怕 |
[34:32] | Of you… | 怕你 |
[34:34] | and your implacable rage. | 怕你那无法消除的怒气 |
[34:38] | Your rashness. | 怕你的鲁莽 |
[34:40] | You killed Ash… | 你杀了艾希 |
[34:44] | for no reason. | 无缘无故 |
[34:47] | For money, for a casino. | 为了钱 为了一个赌场 |
[34:50] | I killed him to save you. | 我杀他是为了保护你 |
[34:55] | I guess we just see things differently. | 看来我们对事情的看法不同 |
[35:39] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[35:43] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[36:07] | Hello, Ruth. | 鲁丝 |
[36:08] | What the fuck is it now? You already kicked out Wyatt. | 又他妈怎么了 你们已经赶走了怀特 |
[36:11] | – Please sit down. – You kicking out Three, too? | -请坐下 -现在要把思里也赶走吗 |
[36:13] | What, you get a family rate? | 怎么 你们还有家族比率吗 |
[36:14] | I guess they didn’t tell you. | 看来他们没告诉你 |
[36:15] | This school has had it in for the Langmores | 自从我爸回来后 学校处处 |
[36:17] | – since my daddy’s been here. -This has nothing to do with Three. | -跟朗默家过不去 -这事跟思里无关 |
[36:20] | Wyatt is a good kid. | 怀特是个好孩子 |
[36:22] | Did you even read his application essay for Mizzou? | 你看过他给密苏里大学写的申请信吗 |
[36:27] | He’s smart. | 他很聪明 |
[36:28] | He ain’t like the rest of us. I mean, he can go somewhere. | 他跟我们不一样 他可以有所成就 |
[36:31] | We’re letting him back in, Ruth. | 我们会让他回来 鲁丝 |
[36:35] | What? | 什么 |
[36:35] | Assuming there are no further incidents, | 如果没有更多事端 |
[36:37] | we’re rescinding the expulsion. | 我们会撤销开除决定 |
[36:40] | A benefactor made a very eloquent case on his behalf. | 有位赞助人为他据理力争来着 |
[36:45] | -Who? -Well, I can’t tell you. | -是谁 -我不能告诉你 |
[36:47] | He prefers it that way. | 他希望保持匿名 |
[36:51] | Make sure Wyatt’s back on Monday. | 确保怀特周一回来上学 |
[36:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:10] | Hey, boss. | 老板 |
[37:11] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[37:13] | Well, some interesting news. | 有个新闻很有意思 |
[37:18] | Looks like the right-to-work | 看起来保障就业权的活动 |
[37:19] | initiative’s gonna make it on the ballot. | 将能获得投票 |
[37:21] | About time. | 是时候了 |
[37:22] | And a lot of pushback from the unions, big surprise. | 而工会却有许多反对意见 意外吧 |
[37:26] | And a $1.8 million donation was made to the foundation. | 另外 基金收到了180万捐款 |
[37:31] | – That’s generous. – Yeah, with some strings. | -真慷慨 -是啊 有附带条件的 |
[37:33] | Half goes to the Wilkes Foundation, | 一半进入威尔克斯的基金 |
[37:36] | a third passes through to the Blake Foundation, | 三分之一给布莱克基金 |
[37:39] | and the rest goes to some hurricane victims charity. | 剩下的给一个飓风受害的慈善机构 |
[37:43] | 600K to Blake? | 60万给布莱克 |
[37:46] | – That’s close to the amount we owe them. – I know. | -跟我们欠他的钱差不多 -我知道 |
[37:49] | – It smells a little. – Who’s the donor? | -感觉有点可疑 -捐款人是谁 |
[37:52] | – It’s an anonymous gift. – That’s even worse. | -是份匿名礼物 -那更糟了 |
[37:57] | Before you accept it, | 在你接受之前 |
[37:58] | you better find out who the hell anonymous is. | 你最好查清楚这个匿名者是谁 |
[38:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:01] | 《安琪儿 往家里看吧》 托马斯·沃尔特著 | |
[38:03] | They’ve got a ton of first editions. | 他们这里的初版书还真多啊 |
[38:06] | Look Homeward, Angel. | 《安琪儿 往家里看吧》 |
[38:07] | That’s, like, probably my favorite American novel ever. | 这可能是我最爱的美国小说了 |
[38:15] | Excuse me. Could you unlock that case for me? Thanks. | 打扰了 能帮我打开那柜子吗 谢谢 |
[38:25] | Just be careful. These are worth a lot. | 小心点 它们可值钱呢 |
[38:30] | – Thanks. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[38:31] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[38:38] | Thomas Wolfe, huge guy. Like, 6’6″. | 托马斯·沃尔夫 大高个 得有1米98 |
[38:41] | But he liked to write standing up. | 但他喜欢站着写作 |
[38:44] | So, he would stand at his refrigerator and use it as a desk. | 所以他会把冰箱当成桌子站在那里 |
[38:49] | Crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[38:56] | Ruth, what’s up? | 鲁丝 怎么了 |
[38:59] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:02] | Okay, what’s that mean? | 好吧 什么意思 |
[39:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:12] | Did she tell you who? | 她跟你说是谁了吗 |
[39:16] | All right. Love you. Bye. | 好的 爱你 拜 |
[39:21] | I got back into school. | 我能重回学校了 |
[39:23] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是的 |
[39:25] | Well, that’s cool. | 太好了 |
[39:26] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[39:29] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[39:31] | Ruth just said she talked to Abbott. | 鲁丝说她跟阿伯特谈了 |
[39:33] | She said someone came in and made my case for me, | 她说有人去帮了我 |
[39:35] | and I go back on Monday. | 我周一就能回去了 |
[39:40] | Hey, do you think it was Marty? | 你觉得是马蒂吗 |
[39:42] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[39:43] | You think he felt guilty about my dad? About what happened? | 你觉得他为我爸的事愧疚吗 |
[39:49] | I’m not sure I know who my parents are anymore. | 我已经不再了解我的父母了 |
[40:07] | 罗伊·佩迪 他做到了 | |
[40:11] | 我觉得 我母亲 芭芭拉… | |
[40:20] | Bet you were a teacher’s pet. | 我打赌你以前是老师的宠儿 |
[40:24] | Straight-A student. Sat in the front row. | 优等生 坐在前排 |
[40:27] | Hair combed. Hand up first. | 精心梳好头发 说话前先举手 |
[40:30] | Yeah, you’d lose that bet. | 好吧 你赌输了 |
[40:32] | I, um… I spent fifth grade in the hall. | 我的五年级是在走廊里度过的 |
[40:35] | I kept correcting the teacher’s spelling. | 我总是纠正老师的拼写错误 |
[40:37] | She never appreciated it. | 她从来不感谢我 |
[40:38] | You always thought you were the smartest one in the room, huh? | 你总觉得自己是教室里最聪明的人 是吧 |
[40:42] | Some rooms are smarter than others. | 有些教室里的人比别的教室的人聪明 |
[40:48] | You got Wyatt back into school, didn’t you? | 是你帮怀特重回学校的 是吧 |
[40:55] | It didn’t seem fair. | 那件事不太公平 |
[40:56] | Like being tossed out of the | 就好像只因为比老师懂得多 |
[40:58] | classroom for knowing more than the teacher? | 就要被逐出课堂吗 |
[41:02] | Listen, um… | 听着 |
[41:05] | I… I should’ve protected you from the cartel. | 我本该保护你不受贩毒集团的伤害 |
[41:09] | I know it doesn’t mean much, but I blame myself. | 我知道这话没什么用 但我很自责 |
[41:13] | You should. | 你应该自责 |
[41:19] | I want my office back. | 我想要回我的办公室 |
[41:23] | Anything else? | 还有吗 |
[41:28] | It’s a start. | 这只是开始 |
[41:31] | Turn off the lights when you leave. | 走的时候把灯关了 |
[42:21] | You bought that? | 你把它买了 |
[42:23] | Not exactly. | 不算是 |
[42:26] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[42:28] | What does it matter? It’s yours. | 重要吗 这是你的了 |
[42:32] | I don’t want it. | 我不想要 |
[42:34] | Why? What’s wrong? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[42:37] | You just don’t get it. It’s like what happened at school. | 你不懂 就像之前在学校的事 |
[42:40] | If you get caught, | 如果你被抓到 |
[42:41] | you get a slap on the wrist. Marty pays for the book. | 你只会受到轻微的惩罚 马蒂付书钱就行了 |
[42:44] | I get caught, I go to fucking jail. | 如果我被抓 我他妈就得进监狱 |
[42:46] | You liked it so much, and I wanted to get it for you, so– | 你那么喜欢它 我想送给你 |
[42:49] | I just got back into school, for Christ’s sake. | 天 我才刚回到学校 |
[42:51] | – I thought you hated school. – I… | -我以为你讨厌学校 -我 |
[42:54] | That’s not what I said, Charlotte. | 我不是那个意思 夏洛特 |
[42:58] | – I’m sorry, okay? It was stupid. – No… | -抱歉 好吗 我太蠢 -不 |
[43:03] | You just don’t understand who my family is, okay? | 你不了解我的家人 好吗 |
[43:07] | The shit that they’ve done, it’s like I can’t escape it. | 他们做的那些破事 我根本无法逃离 |
[43:09] | Oh, Jesus, you think you’re the only one? | 天啊 你以为只有你如此吗 |
[43:12] | I saw a guy get killed in my house. | 我眼看着一个人在我家被杀 |
[43:15] | I loaded money into a wall. The fucking FBI raided us. | 我往一面墙里塞过钱 联调局还突袭了我们 |
[43:18] | My parents are paranoid about anyone I hang out with. | 我父母对我来往的所有人都疑神疑鬼 |
[43:21] | And now we have a baby, | 现在我们家还多了个婴儿 |
[43:23] | and I know they’re lying about how they got it. | 我知道关于孩子的来历他们在说谎 |
[43:26] | A fucking baby! It’s all just so fucked up. | 一个孩子啊 太他妈操蛋了 |
[43:35] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么那么做 |
[43:37] | Do you have any idea how much that’s worth? | 你知道那书值多少钱吗 |
[43:46] | Charlotte, will you let | 夏洛特 去告诉你弟弟 |
[43:47] | your brother know that dinner’s ready, please? | 晚饭准备好了 好吗 |
[43:50] | Jonah! | 乔纳 |
[43:52] | That’s great. I could have done that. | 很好 我自己也能那么做的 |
[44:02] | Take a seat, sweetheart. | 坐吧 亲爱的 |
[44:03] | Sorry, I was just finishing up. | 抱歉 我只是在收尾 |
[44:06] | What were you finishing up? | 你在收尾什么 |
[44:10] | Jonah is… | 乔纳在… |
[44:13] | um, creating an online profile… | 创建一个网络主页 |
[44:16] | for Mike Fleming. | 给迈克·弗莱明 |
[44:21] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[44:23] | We’re using his account, only temporarily. | 我们在用他的账号 只是暂时的 |
[44:26] | The Blake Foundation is having a benefit tomorrow night, | 布莱克基金明晚要办慈善活动 |
[44:28] | and we’ll see if Wilkes bites. | 我们看看威尔克斯会不会上钩 |
[44:30] | You didn’t need to ask Jonah. | 你没必要找乔纳帮忙 |
[44:33] | It was an emergency, and you were busy. | 事出紧急 而你又很忙 |
[44:42] | What’d you do today, Charlotte? | 你今天做了什么 夏洛特 |
[44:45] | I stole a book. | 我偷了一本书 |
[44:47] | – You what? – You stole a book? | -什么 -你偷了一本书 |
[44:49] | A first edition of Look Homeward, Angel, | 初版的《安琪儿 往家里看吧》 |
[44:51] | from an antiquarian bookstore. | 从一个古书店里偷的 |
[44:53] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要偷书 |
[44:55] | I don’t know. Because I’m a Byrde and that’s what we do. | 可能因为我姓比德 我们就是干偷盗的吧 |
[44:58] | Then you return it. | 你得还回去 |
[44:59] | It’s too late. I gave it to someone. | 太晚了 我送人了 |
[45:01] | Then you need to pay them for it. | 那你就得去把书钱付了 |
[45:02] | You don’t steal things from a store. You know that. | 你不能从店里偷东西 你知道的 |
[45:08] | This is insane. You see that, right? | 简直疯了 你们明白的 对吧 |
[45:15] | Charlotte. Charlotte! | 夏洛特… |
[45:23] | Hi, Helen. | 海伦 |
[45:25] | I got the link you sent and did some digging. | 我收到了你发的链接 查了一下 |
[45:27] | Check your inbox. I think you’ll be happy. | 看看你的收件箱 我觉得你会高兴的 |
[45:35] | – Yeah? – It’s me. I wake you? | -哪位 -是我 我吵醒你了吗 |
[45:39] | – What do you think? -Yeah, say hello to Sherry. | -你觉得呢 -帮我跟谢莉问好 |
[45:41] | – She finish your taxes yet? – Fuck off. | -她帮你弄完税的事了吗 -滚 |
[45:45] | What do you want? | 有什么事 |
[45:46] | Well, I paid off a teller | 我花钱收买了 |
[45:47] | at the bank that made the wire transfer. | 银行的一个告密者 是他负责的转账 |
[45:49] | The name of the anonymous benefactor is Michael Fleming. | 匿名捐款人叫迈克尔·弗莱明 |
[45:54] | Michael– Never heard of him. | 迈克尔 没听说过 |
[45:57] | That’s because he’s a 14-year-old boy. | 那是因为他是个14岁的男孩 |
[46:00] | What? | 什么 |
[46:01] | Evidently, his father died and left him a foundation. | 显然 他父亲去世了 给他留了一个基金 |
[46:04] | They need to make some bequests for tax reasons. | 出于税务原因 他们得做些慈善捐赠 |
[46:11] | Hello. | 还在吗 |
[46:13] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[46:14] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我怎么做 |
[46:15] | – If I had more time– – It’s fine. | -如果我有多点时间 -没关系 |
[46:18] | The world needs a little bit more trust. | 世界需要多些信任 |
[46:19] | Just accept it. Accept the money. | 接受吧 接受那些钱 |
[46:33] | There’s not much to like about the Ozarks, but, man… | 奥沙克没什么能让人喜欢的 不过 |
[46:38] | This French toast is… | 这法式吐司真是… |
[46:42] | I think it’s the fresh buttermilk. | 我觉得关键是新鲜的乳酪 |
[46:49] | You gonna give me the details of the Snell operation, | 你要告诉我斯内尔行动的详情吗 |
[46:51] | or are you on your way out? | 还是你正打算离开 |
[47:07] | You’re a fucking angel. | 你他妈真是天使 |
[47:08] | I needed a fix, and there you were. | 我需要解决一下 而你就出现了 |
[47:12] | How did you know who I was? | 你怎么知道我是谁的 |
[47:13] | I’m a friend of your son’s. You want me to tie you off? | 我是你儿子的朋友 需要我帮你绑吗 |
[47:15] | – Oh, yeah. Yeah. – Yeah. | -好的 -好 |
[47:40] | You’re a fucking angel. | 你他妈真是天使 |
[47:44] | Angel. | 天使 |
[47:46] | I will fucking kill you. | 我他妈要杀了你 |
[47:49] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不会的 |
[47:51] | Not if you care about your mother. | 除非你不在乎你母亲的安危 |
[47:58] | You’re gonna let Rachel go, | 你得放了瑞秋 |
[47:59] | and you’re gonna drop all pending charges. | 你还得撤销所有起诉 |
[48:02] | If she gets so much as a parking ticket… | 哪怕她收到一张违章停车的罚单… |
[48:08] | You proud of yourself? | 你很引以为傲吗 |
[48:11] | Threatening a sick woman? | 威胁一个生病的女人 |
[48:17] | No. | 不 |
[48:20] | Not for a second. | 一秒都没有 |
[48:58] | Hello, Charlie. | 查理 |
[49:01] | I didn’t know you had an eye for art. | 我不知道你还会鉴赏艺术 |
[49:04] | I don’t. It’s a commodity, like everything else. Should I buy it? | 我不会 这跟其他一样只是商品 我该买吗 |
[49:08] | It’s better than hog futures, and it’s for a good cause. | 比生猪期货强 而且有很正当的理由 |
[49:14] | Mind if I borrow your date? | 介意我借走你的男伴吗 |
[49:16] | As long as you return him in the same condition. | 只要你能完璧归赵就好 |
[49:32] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[49:34] | I heard you finally made good on your donation. | 我听说你终于用捐款做了好事 |
[49:36] | – Yeah? Where’d you hear that? – Susan Blake. | -是吗 你听谁说的 -苏珊·布莱克 |
[49:39] | Oh, you’re friends now? | 你们现在成朋友了吗 |
[49:40] | – We have mutual interests. – Like what? | -我们有共同利益 -比如呢 |
[49:43] | Like making sure promises are lived up to. | 比如确保承诺能兑现 |
[49:47] | Are you trying to tell me something? | 你是想跟我说什么吗 |
[49:50] | Marty and I facilitated the donation from Mike Fleming to you. | 马蒂和我促成了迈克·弗莱明对你的捐款 |
[49:55] | My position has not changed on the casino. I am still out. | 我对赌场的立场没变 我还是局外人 |
[49:58] | I assumed. | 我想也是 |
[50:00] | Unfortunately, you just accepted Mexican drug cartel money | 不幸的是 你刚接受了墨西哥贩毒集团的钱 |
[50:03] | and helped launder it through a Guyanese charity. | 并帮忙通过一家圭亚那慈善机构洗清了 |
[50:06] | That is just not a good look for a moralist like you. | 对于像你这样的道德卫士 这可不太好看 |
[50:10] | We had no idea where that money came from. | 我们根本不知道那钱是从哪来的 |
[50:13] | I’m not so sure the FBI will see it that way. | 我不确定联调局也会那么想 |
[50:16] | And once they start looking into | 一旦他们开始查 |
[50:17] | how you use your own charity as your own personal piggy bank, | 你是怎么利用自己的慈善机构中饱私囊的 |
[50:20] | well, I guess you’re looking at tax evasion, | 我想你将面临逃税 |
[50:23] | wire fraud, money laundering– | 远程诈骗 洗钱… |
[50:25] | You fucking set me up? | 你他妈给我下套 |
[50:28] | Take a drink, Charlie. | 喝一口吧 查理 |
[50:31] | Smile. People are watching. | 微笑 人们看着呢 |
[50:35] | You try and take me down, | 你想拉我下水 |
[50:37] | believe me, I take you and Marty down with me. | 相信我 我会拉你和马蒂一起死 |
[50:40] | I don’t doubt that for a second, | 我毫不质疑 |
[50:42] | but there’s a less painful way out of this, | 不过还有个没那么痛苦的方式可以脱身 |
[50:44] | one where you get to keep the donation, | 可以让你留下捐款 |
[50:46] | recoupable against your piece of the profits, | 补偿你损失的利润 |
[50:48] | and we get the casino. | 而我们能得到赌场 |
[50:49] | Just help us get through the commission. | 帮我们通过委员会的审核就好 |
[50:52] | You are one cold-hearted bitch. | 你真是个冷血的贱人 |
[51:10] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[51:18] | Camera to the left. | 摄像头在左边 |
[51:34] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[51:56] | Fuck. | 操 |
[52:03] | God damn it. Fuck. | 该死 妈的 |
[52:10] | Fuck! | 操 |
[52:12] | Where is it? | 在哪 |
[52:17] | Maybe I just got it wrong. | 也许我搞错了 |
[52:18] | You’re always wrong when it comes to Marty fucking Byrde. | 一涉及到马蒂·比德 你他妈总会搞错 |
[52:21] | You are like a fucking dog, going to whoever feeds you. | 你他妈就像条狗 谁喂你就跟谁 |
[52:25] | I saw the hearse. It has to be here. | 我之前看到灵车了 肯定在这里 |
[52:28] | Yeah? And when was that? | 是吗 那是什么时候的事 |
[52:30] | – How long you been holding out? – I’m not holding out. | -你拖延多久了 -我没有拖延 |
[52:32] | You been leading me on this fucking goose chase for months now. | 你他妈带着我做无用功已经好几个月了 |
[52:35] | – Where the fuck’s the money? – I don’t know! | -钱到底在哪 -我不知道 |
[52:39] | You know what? You’re worthless to me. | 你知道吗 你对我来说一文不值 |
[52:43] | You’re like a piece of shit on the bottom of my shoe. Yeah. | 你就像我鞋底的一坨屎 没错 |
[52:50] | Don’t say that, Daddy. | 别那么说 爸爸 |
[52:54] | You made me do it. When are you gonna learn? | 你逼我的 你什么时候才能长记性 |
[53:00] | What, are you gonna cut me now? | 怎么 你要捅我吗 |
[53:03] | You ungrateful fucking cunt. | 你他妈个不知感恩的贱货 |
[53:24] | What were you running from, Buddy? | 你生前在逃避什么 巴迪 |
[53:29] | Ghosts? | 鬼魂吗 |
[53:33] | Were they in your dreams? | 它们出现在你梦里了吗 |
[53:38] | Did they forgive you? | 它们原谅你了吗 |
[54:00] | Bye, Buddy. | 再见 巴迪 |
[54:04] | I’ll be seeing you. | 我会来看你的 |
[54:25] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[54:40] | How do you feel? | 你感觉如何 |
[54:43] | Um, okay. | 还行 |
[54:46] | Good. | 那就好 |
[54:51] | Petty is not going to be bothering you anymore. | 佩迪不会再来打扰你了 |
[54:58] | How’d you get me out? | 你怎么帮我脱身的 |
[55:02] | He had a change of heart. | 他改变心意了 |
[55:13] | – What’s this? – That’s a plane ticket. | -这是什么 -机票 |
[55:20] | To Miami? | 去迈阿密的 |
[55:22] | There’s a clinic there where you can clean up. | 那边有家诊所 你可以去戒毒 |
[55:26] | I said I wanted to help, and this is what it looks like. | 我说过我想帮忙 现在就是 |
[55:28] | Well, I can’t even afford that, so… | 我根本付不起钱 |
[55:30] | It’s paid for. It’s done. | 我已经付好了 |
[55:34] | And this is an advance on the Blue Cat. | 这是蓝猫小舍的预付款 |
[55:39] | You send me your account information, and I’ll deposit the rest. | 你把账号给我 我会把剩下的存进去 |
[55:48] | I guess I should say thank you. | 我想我该说谢谢 |
[55:51] | No. | 不 |
[55:56] | I fucked your life up pretty good. | 我狠狠地毁了你的生活 |
[56:04] | Hey, Marty. | 马蒂 |
[56:09] | I, uh… | 我 |
[56:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[56:48] | – Y’all take care. – Appreciate it. | -你们都保重 -谢谢 |
[56:49] | Wonderful sermon, Reverend. | 很精彩的布道 牧师 |
[56:51] | The nature of salvation. Gave me a lot to think about. | 救恩的本质 让我思绪良多 |
[56:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[56:55] | And that fried chicken. It must be genetic. | 还有那个炸鸡 肯定是基因使然 |
[56:58] | Women around these parts all just seem to know how to cook. | 这附近的女人似乎都很有厨艺 |
[57:01] | Isn’t that right, Darlene? | 是吧 达琳 |
[57:03] | Oh, it was good to see you, Darlene. | 很高兴见到你 达琳 |
[57:05] | Well… | 好了 |
[57:07] | – good night now. -Good night. | -晚安了 -晚安 |
[57:09] | Jesus, it’s just fucking fried chicken. | 天 只是他妈的炸鸡 |
[57:13] | A cat could make it. | 连猫都能做出来 |
[57:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[57:54] | Y’all got a problem? | 你们有什么问题吗 |
[58:17] | Where have you been? It’s late. We’ve been worried. | 你去哪了 这么晚了 我们很担心 |
[58:24] | I have something I wanna talk to you about. | 我有些事想跟你们谈谈 |
[58:29] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[58:36] | I wanna get emancipated. | 我想脱离监护 |
[58:39] | – What are you talking about? – What? | -你说什么呢 -什么 |
[58:42] | Do you remember Jordan Parks from back home? | 你们还记得家乡的乔登·帕克斯吗 |
[58:45] | He did it. He had his own apartment when he was a senior. | 他就那么做了 他上高中时就有了自己的公寓 |
[58:49] | That kid’s parents are drug addicts. | 那孩子的父母是吸毒的 |
[58:51] | – There’s a difference there. – This is silly. | -这是有区别的 -这太傻了 |
[58:55] | You’d have to pay for rent, food, clothes. | 你得付租金 买吃的穿的 |
[58:57] | I’ll get a job. | 我会去找份工作 |
[58:58] | Where? McDonald’s? | 在哪找 麦当劳吗 |
[59:01] | You think minimum wage would pay for all that? | 你觉得最低工资能付得起那些吗 |
[59:03] | Charlotte, I know things have been crazy, | 夏洛特 我知道最近事情很疯狂 |
[59:08] | – but we gotta stay together. – Why? | -但我们得团结在一起 -为什么 |
[59:11] | We’re a family. | 我们是一家人 |
[59:12] | What does that even mean? | 这话到底有什么意义 |
[59:16] | I don’t wanna hurt you. | 我不想伤害你们 |
[59:19] | I love you, but I can’t be a part of this anymore. | 我爱你们 可这些我一点都受不了了 |
[59:23] | Everyone lies about everything. | 所有人没一句真话 |
[59:26] | It’s gone too far. | 太过份了 |
[59:29] | You can fight me on this, or you can help me. | 你们可以反对我 或者你们可以帮我 |
[59:35] | I’ve made up my mind. | 我已经决定了 |
[59:39] | I want out. | 我要离开 |