时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | Good boy! | 好样的 |
[00:38] | Who’s the best boy? Who’s the best boy? | 谁是最棒的狗狗 谁是最棒的狗狗 |
[01:35] | Wendy? | 温迪 |
[01:48] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么呢 |
[02:39] | Did you sleep all right last night? | 你昨晚睡得好吗 |
[02:46] | You’re, um… | 你是不是… |
[02:47] | you’re going to negotiate | 要去新赌场 |
[02:48] | the hotel at the new casino today, right? | 跟他们谈酒店收购的事 |
[02:52] | Helen’s going with. | 海伦会跟我一起去的 |
[02:55] | You need any help with that? | 你们需要帮忙吗 |
[03:00] | You know, actually… | 事实上… |
[03:02] | it’d be a huge help if you could deal with the | 如果你能跟快速马车的人谈谈 |
[03:04] | REO Speedwagon people… person. | 只要跟一个人谈 就帮大忙了 |
[03:07] | His name’s Dickey. | 他叫迪基 |
[03:11] | Well, that’s a shame. | 那太可惜了 |
[03:14] | You know, last night… | 你知道吗 昨天晚上 |
[03:17] | you yelled while you were sleeping. | 你睡觉时突然大喊了一声 |
[03:21] | What? | 喊了什么 |
[03:22] | You yelled, “I can’t”. | 你喊的是 “我做不到” |
[03:42] | How is your ex? | 你前夫怎么样 |
[03:44] | Is he still in the hospital? | 还在医院吗 |
[03:46] | He is, and doing about as well as he should be. | 是啊 该怎样就怎样吧 |
[03:51] | How are you and Marty? | 你跟马蒂怎么样 |
[03:53] | We’re okay. We’re… We’re good. | 我们还行 还不错 |
[03:56] | We’re just… | 只不过… |
[03:58] | We’re a little disconnected at the moment. | 最近有点疏远 |
[04:00] | Same thing happened to us. | 我也有类似经历 |
[04:02] | When I started eclipsing him professionally, | 当我的事业慢慢超过他时 |
[04:05] | he was no longer interested in me sexually. | 他就开始对我失去”性趣”了 |
[04:08] | Oh, I’d hardly say I’m eclipsing him. | 也说不上我超过他 |
[04:10] | – Oh, please! – No, we can’t do | – 得了吧 – 要是没有他 |
[04:13] | any of this without him. | 我们什么也做不成 |
[04:15] | Few people get my client’s attention the way you have. | 没多少人能像你一样 吸引我客户的注意 |
[04:22] | And should I be worried about that? | 我应该担心吗 |
[04:24] | What, his attention? | 担心什么 他的注意吗 |
[04:27] | Only if you fuck up. | 只要你不搞砸 那就没事 |
[04:38] | There she is. Ugly as we left her. | 我们到了 还是那么破 |
[04:42] | No one will be fired. | 没人会被解雇 |
[04:44] | In fact, you will continue to be paid, | 事实上 我们会照旧付工资 |
[04:46] | and when you come back, | 等你们回来的时候 |
[04:48] | you’ll return to a more sophisticated | 会有一个更高级 |
[04:51] | and healthier work environment. | 更健康的工作环境 |
[04:53] | Good conditions, good pay, and good benefits. | 优越的条件 优越的工资 优越的福利 |
[04:57] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你们搞什么 |
[05:00] | These are promises. | 以上这些 是我给你们的承诺 |
[05:03] | And I do not break my promises. | 而我从来不违背诺言 |
[05:05] | We are addressing our workers in our casino. | 我们在自己的赌场 对自己的员工讲话呢 |
[05:08] | You’re closing it down. | 你们要关门歇业 |
[05:10] | Well, we had an agreement in principle | 我们之前说好 会买下赌场和酒店 |
[05:13] | to purchase the casino and hotel, | 但你们违约了 |
[05:15] | and you reneged on the hotel. | 拒绝卖酒店 |
[05:16] | If you could all help me and gather your things and safely… | 麻烦各位 收拾好自己的东西 |
[05:20] | make your way off the boat. Thank you. | 小心下船 非常感谢 |
[05:22] | It was a verbal agreement. | 那只是个口头协议 |
[05:26] | Well, nevertheless, here we are. | 但我们还是来了 |
[05:27] | We have no use for a casino with no hotel. | 如果没有酒店 我们要了赌场也没用 |
[05:30] | And you have no use for a hotel with no casino. | 而你们 没有了赌场 有酒店也没用 |
[05:34] | You’ll lose a fortune if you shut down, | 如果你们歇业 会损失一大笔钱 |
[05:36] | especially during the summer months. | 特别夏天这几个月 |
[05:39] | We can afford that. | 我们负担得起 |
[05:43] | – Can’t we, Helen? – Oh, yes, yes, we can. | – 对吧 海伦 – 当然 |
[05:45] | We can afford that. | 我们负担得起 |
[05:47] | We are bigger than you, and we are meaner. And we do not lose. | 我们比你们强 比你们狠 而且我们从没输过 |
[05:50] | So… | 所以呢 |
[05:52] | why don’t you just sell us the hotel? | 还是把酒店卖给我们吧 |
[05:55] | Have done with it. | 做个了断 |
[06:06] | I’m so sorry you feel that way. | 很遗憾你们会这么想 |
[06:45] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[06:48] | Hi. | 你好 |
[06:51] | If I’m gonna spend a lot of time someplace, | 如果我要在一个地方待很久 |
[06:53] | might as well make it feel like home. | 我喜欢把那里布置得像家一样 |
[06:56] | This is Jeff. | 这是杰夫 |
[07:00] | And this… | 而这个… |
[07:04] | is me. | 是我 |
[07:07] | Agent Maya Miller. | 玛雅·米勒探员 |
[07:09] | Marty Byrde. | 马蒂·比德 |
[07:10] | So, show me around the place. | 那么 带我到处转转呗 |
[07:16] | You should come to the REO Speedwagon show. | 你应该来看看快速马车的表演 |
[07:18] | Well, I’ll buy a ticket. I like REO. | 我会买票的 我喜欢快速马车 |
[07:21] | REO, ELO, REM, | 快速马车 电光 快转眼球 |
[07:24] | MIA… TLC. | MIA乐队 TLC乐队 |
[07:29] | So, let me explain this thing to you for full transparency. | 让我明明白白跟你解释一下 |
[07:33] | I have a team of forensic accountants deployed at the tables, | 我会派一队法务会计师到赌桌旁 |
[07:35] | creating a rough estimate of your physical chip counts. | 他们会粗略估计你们实体筹码的数量 |
[07:39] | NWA. | 黑鬼有态度乐队 |
[07:42] | Now, we’ll compare those counts to your receipts every hour | 然后 我们会每小时把筹码跟你的收据 |
[07:45] | and also check your cash boxes. | 还有你的现金箱 做一个盘点 |
[07:47] | You’re trying to apply Benford’s Law of Large Numbers | 你们想用本福特的大数法则 |
[07:49] | to create a predictable pattern? | 来创建一个可预测模式 对吗 |
[07:52] | Helps us highlight any irregularities. | 帮我们找出那些不规则的地方 |
[07:54] | Yeah, except that you’re setting a false baseline. | 好的 但你把基线设错了 |
[07:57] | You know, the mere fact that you and your agents are here | 你知道 你和探员们出现在这里 |
[07:59] | is gonna drive down my business, you know? | 会影响到我的生意 你明白吗 |
[08:03] | I allow a margin of error of 3%. That sound reasonable? | 我允许百分之三的误差 还算合理吧 |
[08:08] | Promise I’ll be as unobtrusive as possible. | 我保证我们会尽量低调 |
[08:11] | But I need hard data. | 不过我要真实的数据 |
[08:13] | If we leave and there’s suddenly a massive jump in revenue, | 如果我们走后 你们的营业额又有暴增 |
[08:15] | well, that’s cause for a new warrant. | 那就会引发新的搜查令 |
[08:18] | We start this dance all over again. | 我们又要再来一次 |
[08:23] | May I? | 能进去看看吗 |
[08:27] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[08:43] | Hey. Um… So, that… | 嗯 那个… |
[08:47] | The new FBI agent, she’s good. | 那个新来的联调局探员 她很厉害 |
[08:49] | I don’t know how we’re gonna be able to move money through here. | 我现在不知道如何在这里洗钱 |
[08:52] | That’s what you wanna tell me? | 你就打算告诉我这些吗 |
[08:55] | That’s why you called me up here? | 你打电话把我叫来 就为了说这个吗 |
[08:58] | Well, also, I should not have yelled at you | 还有 你帮温迪那事儿 |
[09:00] | for, um… helping out Wendy. | 嗯… 我不应该吼你 |
[09:03] | Yeah, no shit. | 是啊 废话 |
[09:04] | Yeah, I was outta the loop. Things were moving fast. | 当时我不知情 一切都发展得太快了 |
[09:07] | I’m not your fucking marriage counselor. | 我可不是你的婚姻咨询师 |
[09:10] | – I’m trying to apologize. – Okay. | – 我正在道歉呢 – 好啊 |
[09:18] | Well? | 然后呢 |
[09:20] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 我很抱歉 |
[09:22] | Okay? Let’s move on. | 好吗 我们向前看吧 |
[09:24] | I need you to get Frank Jr. And his guys | 我需要你去找小弗兰克 和他的手下 |
[09:26] | to smurf this week’s run into the new casino. | 把这周要洗的钱运到新赌场去 |
[09:30] | Wendy says the new place is supposed to be clean. | 温迪说了新赌场要是干净的 |
[09:32] | She doesn’t need to know. | 不需要告诉她 |
[09:34] | So, you’re moving money in the new casino | 所以你要我把钱运到新赌场 |
[09:37] | and you’re asking me not to tell your wife? | 还让我不要告诉你老婆 |
[09:41] | In a nutshell. | 简单说来 是的 |
[09:42] | We interrupting? | 打扰你们了吗 |
[09:45] | No, unh-unh, not at all. | 没有 完全没有 |
[09:47] | We just came for the boat keys. | 我们就是来拿一下船钥匙 |
[09:50] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 好的 |
[09:51] | I like this color on you. | 这颜色很配你 |
[09:55] | Gray? | 灰色吗 |
[09:57] | I was thinking we should hang out. | 我们应该一起出去逛逛 |
[10:01] | You’re joking me, right? | 你逗我吧 |
[10:03] | Deadly serious. | 绝对是认真的 |
[10:04] | So, you guys have a good time. | 你们好好玩吧 |
[10:06] | Please, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:08] | And safe would be great. | 注意安全 |
[10:10] | Think about it. | 考虑一下 |
[10:16] | He’s fucking weird. | 这家伙怪里怪气的 |
[10:17] | Yes, he is. | 他就这样 |
[10:19] | Do you think you can move 250? | 你觉得能运二十五万吗 |
[10:23] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[10:25] | With, five or six guys… | 有五六个人的话… |
[10:28] | – it won’t be a problem. – Great, thank you. | – 没什么问题 – 很好 谢谢 |
[10:45] | Fuck. | 见鬼 |
[11:25] | Hey, Ruth. | 鲁思 |
[11:27] | Great fucking job communicating with your wife. | 你和你老婆的沟通可真没话说 |
[11:29] | She closed the fucking casino. | 她把那破赌场给关了 |
[11:34] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[11:36] | The place is fucking deserted and chained up. | 大门紧锁 空无一人 |
[11:40] | Marty. | 马蒂 |
[11:41] | – Hey, Dickey Elston. – Hey, Dickey. | – 我是迪基·埃尔斯顿 – 你好 迪基 |
[11:44] | So, the rider? For the band? | 这是乐队的补给清单 |
[11:47] | Um, Ruth, let me talk to you when you get here, please. | 鲁思 你先回来 我们再谈吧 |
[11:52] | Just get your fucking shit together, Marty. | 打起精神来 马蒂 |
[11:58] | Let me take a quick look at this, Dickey. | 让我先看一眼 迪基 |
[12:00] | Yeah, it’s just the basics. | 这仅仅是必需品 |
[12:02] | Fiji, charcuterie, Xanax, crudité, oolong. | 斐济水 熟食 赞安诺 蔬菜沙拉 乌龙茶 |
[12:07] | I’m kidding, man. | 开个玩笑 |
[12:09] | Oh. Good. | 哈哈 |
[12:11] | About the oolong. | 乌龙茶是个玩笑 |
[12:27] | Dad just sent this over. It’s the band’s rider. | 爸爸刚发过来的 乐队的补给清单 |
[12:31] | Don’t forget, you have your appointment with Mrs. Shelby today. | 别忘了 今天约了谢尔比夫人 |
[12:40] | Well, this can’t be good. | 这恐怕不妙 |
[12:45] | Your husband around? | 你丈夫在吗 |
[12:48] | He is not. | 他不在 |
[12:50] | Yeah. You’ll have to do then. | 那就要麻烦你了 |
[12:54] | Frank, you remember my daughter Charlotte? | 弗兰克 记得我女儿夏洛特吧 |
[12:56] | Hi. | 您好 |
[12:58] | You shut down the new casino. | 你把新赌场关了 |
[13:01] | We’re supposed to start the routes this week. | 但我们这周要启用路线 |
[13:04] | I’m sorry? | 什么意思 |
[13:08] | We didn’t do… | 我们没有完成… |
[13:10] | … what we did… | 我们应该做的… |
[13:13] | out of charity. | 慈善工作 |
[13:23] | Would you mind getting me a cup of coffee or something? | 能麻烦你来杯咖啡什么的吗 |
[13:29] | Sure. | 好的 |
[13:36] | Why do I get the feeling | 为什么我感觉 |
[13:38] | you have absolutely no idea what I’m talking about? | 你完全不知道我在说什么 |
[13:40] | Because I don’t. | 我确实不知道 |
[13:41] | – Then you better talk to your husband. – Yes, I will. | – 那你最好和你丈夫谈谈 – 我会的 |
[13:47] | For the month. | 这个月的 |
[13:49] | At the new rate… | 按照新的比例… |
[13:52] | negotiated for the Missouri Belle. | 密苏里贝尔赌场的分成 |
[13:58] | If you don’t mind, | 如果你不介意的话 |
[14:00] | how did you know the casino was closed? | 能不能说说 你怎么知道新赌场关了 |
[14:03] | The blonde. Curly Sue. | 那个金发女孩 街头俏妞 |
[14:06] | She had my boy’s crew over there. | 她把我的人带到那边去过 |
[14:09] | Something about moving money. | 为了运钱 |
[14:18] | From now on… | 从今往后… |
[14:20] | you’ll be dealing with me on this. | 你有事都来找我 |
[14:27] | I don’t care. | 无所谓 |
[14:29] | As long as the checks clear. | 只要支票没问题 |
[14:44] | I’m just asking for your help. | 我只想请你帮忙 |
[14:46] | Actually, you’re not. | 你根本没有 |
[14:47] | You’re going behind my back | 你背着我 |
[14:48] | to expressly do what you know we are not allowed to do. | 背着我做我们不能做的事 |
[14:53] | Because you won’t help. | 因为你不会帮我 |
[14:54] | Do you not see a pattern here? | 你还没看出问题吗 |
[14:56] | You’ve done nothing but fight me on this. | 在这件事上 你一直处处跟我唱反调 |
[14:59] | And now, now you want unfettered access | 结果现在 你又想要 |
[15:02] | to the very thing you’ve | 进来这个 |
[15:03] | tried to undermine since the very beginning. | 你一开始就蓄意破坏的地方 |
[15:04] | I don’t want… I need access, Wendy. | 我不是想要… 我是需要 温迪 |
[15:07] | We need access. | 我们需要渠道 |
[15:08] | We have made promises to our shareholders about this casino, | 我们承诺过赌场投资人 |
[15:11] | and I don’t think… I | 我觉得… |
[15:13] | don’t think we want to annoy our shareholders. | 我们不能惹恼他们 |
[15:15] | What would you have me do? | 那你让我怎么办 |
[15:17] | I don’t feel very compelled to help you right now. | 我现在不太想帮你 |
[15:19] | I just had a very interesting conversation with Frank. | 我刚刚和弗兰克谈得很有意思 |
[15:24] | From Kansas City. | 堪萨斯那个 |
[15:25] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[15:28] | And you do… | 你有没有… |
[15:30] | you do realize | 意识到 |
[15:32] | what a magnificently stupid | 你在堪萨斯做的事 |
[15:35] | and dangerous thing it was that you did in Kansas, right? | 是多么愚蠢而又危险 |
[15:39] | I pleaded with you, “Please don’t do this. | 我恳求过你 “别这么做 |
[15:42] | Please do not get us further in on this”. Remember that? | 别让我们陷得太深” 记得吗 |
[15:44] | Yeah. And because you didn’t get your way, | 就因为事情没按你说的来 |
[15:46] | you went behind my back to sabotage me. | 你就在我背后捣鬼 |
[15:48] | I was trying to protect our family, Wendy. That’s it. | 我在保护我们的家庭 温迪 仅此而已 |
[15:51] | That is such… | 又是… |
[15:52] | That is such a tired… | 又是这套… |
[15:55] | tired excuse. | 陈词滥调 |
[15:57] | Yeah. You know what you like to do? | 你知道你喜欢什么吗 |
[15:59] | You like to control your family. | 你喜欢专制 |
[16:00] | I’m asking you for fucking help on a problem that you created, | 我在请你帮我 解决一个你制造的问题 |
[16:03] | and you’re not helping. | 而你却袖手旁观 |
[16:05] | That’s the whole story. | 就这么简单 |
[16:07] | To you. | 对你而言 |
[16:09] | Let’s pause there. | 我们暂停一下 |
[16:12] | Marty. | 马蒂 |
[16:14] | What would it look like to achieve your objectives | 要是能达到你的目标 |
[16:17] | without interfering with Wendy’s project? | 又不影响温迪的工作 会怎么样 |
[16:22] | I think that that would look like death. | 那恐怕跟死没两样 |
[16:25] | But what would it really look like? | 到底会怎么样 |
[16:29] | – Really death. – Okay. | – 真的会死 – 好吧 |
[16:31] | Marty, my mother had a saying. | 马蒂 我母亲有句老话 |
[16:35] | “Just like a pie is only as good as its crust, | “馅饼重在脆皮 |
[16:39] | a marriage is only as good as its trust”. | 婚姻重在信任” |
[16:43] | Going behind Wendy’s back | 你背着温迪行动 |
[16:46] | on a project that is obviously meaningful to her | 干预她的重要项目 |
[16:50] | violates that trust. | 这就破坏了信任 |
[16:52] | Wendy is a powerful woman, | 温迪是个很有能力的女人 |
[16:55] | and it’s your responsibility to nurture that, Marty. | 你的责任是维护她 马蒂 |
[16:59] | Not stifle it. | 而不是阻挠 |
[17:07] | What the hell was that? Hey, Sue! What the hell was that? | 你搞的什么名堂 苏 |
[17:12] | You told me to let her win a couple. | 是你告诉我 让她赢一两回 |
[17:15] | Small things. | 我的意思是赢一点点 |
[17:16] | – Small. – I thought she was right. | – 一点点 – 我认为她是对的 |
[17:19] | I don’t give a fuck. | 我不在乎你怎么想 |
[17:21] | You’re yelling at me. | 你在吼我 |
[17:23] | Well, I’m angry, okay? | 我很生气 好吗 |
[17:25] | Yes, Marty, you are. | 马蒂 你是很生气 |
[17:28] | There is something deeper at play here. | 这里还有更深的问题 |
[17:31] | And I believe that you and Wendy can be happy… | 如果你让我帮你们 我相信 |
[17:35] | if you let me help you. | 你和温迪会幸福的 |
[17:37] | Save it. I’m not bribing you to make us happy. | 省省吧 我给你钱不是为了这个 |
[18:00] | So… what did everyone do today? | 所以… 今天大家都做了什么 |
[18:07] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[18:09] | I’ll start. | 我先说 |
[18:11] | Jonah took me to the caves. | 乔纳带我去探洞了 |
[18:15] | He jumped in the water. | 他跳进水里了 |
[18:17] | You let him jump in cave water? | 你让他跳进岩洞的水里 |
[18:19] | Who’s gonna stop me? | 谁能拦住我呢 |
[18:21] | Well, how was it? | 好玩吗 |
[18:23] | It was not good. It was very scary and disgusting. | 不太好 非常吓人 令人作呕 |
[18:30] | Anybody know any jokes? | 谁可以讲个笑话吗 |
[18:32] | I should get this. | 我要接个电话 |
[18:34] | Saved by the bell. | 电话救了你 |
[18:38] | Lucky bastard. | 走运的混蛋 |
[18:43] | Hello? | 喂 |
[18:45] | I’m interrupting. | 打搅了 |
[18:48] | No, no, not at all. | 没有 没有 |
[18:49] | Yes, yes, I’m interrupting your dinner. | 有的 打搅你吃晚饭了 |
[18:53] | But not that I’m spying on you or anything, it’s just… | 我不是监视你什么的 就是… |
[18:57] | it is…it’s dinnertime there, no? | 你那里是晚饭时间吧 |
[19:02] | Yes. | 对 |
[19:04] | Did you cook? | 你做的吗 |
[19:06] | Yes. | 对 |
[19:08] | Good. | 很好 |
[19:10] | What did you make? | 你做了什么 |
[19:11] | Chicken. | 鸡肉 |
[19:14] | Chicken roasted with vegetables. | 烤鸡配蔬菜 |
[19:17] | Well, I imagine you are pretty good in the kitchen, no? | 我猜你很会做菜吧 |
[19:25] | We are very close on the hotel. | 我们就快拿下那家酒店了 |
[19:28] | Wendy, my girlfriend had a baby the other day. | 温迪 前几天我女朋友生了孩子 |
[19:32] | Santiago… | 叫圣迪亚戈 |
[19:35] | named after her grandfather. | 以她爷爷的名字命名 |
[19:39] | That’s wonderful. | 很好啊 |
[19:41] | It’s a wonderful name, it’s a very… | 很不错的名字 非常… |
[19:43] | It’s a very strong name. | 非常强悍的名字 |
[19:45] | It’s different every time, | 每次都不一样 |
[19:47] | but the feelings are still the same. | 但那感觉还是一样 |
[19:51] | I want a better life for them. For all of them. | 我想给他们更美好的生活 给他们所有人 |
[19:56] | They can have that. | 他们会得到的 |
[19:58] | Well, you closed down the new casino, Wendy. | 你把新赌场关了 温迪 |
[20:05] | I have a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[20:06] | Plan. Yeah. | 计划 对 |
[20:07] | Well, your plan is bleeding my money every day. | 你的计划在一天天亏我的钱 |
[20:14] | You’ve trusted me so far. | 到目前为止 你都信任了我 |
[20:17] | I don’t trust you. | 我不信任你 |
[20:19] | I trust my opinion of you. | 我信任我对你的看法 |
[20:23] | So, please, the next time we talk, | 所以 下次我们聊的时候 |
[20:25] | I want to hear that | 希望你告诉我 |
[20:26] | you closed this deal, and, Wendy… | 交易已经达成 还有 温迪 |
[20:30] | Well, if you can’t get what you want with reason, then… | 如果讲道理没用 那么 |
[20:32] | Yes. | 是 |
[20:33] | … you’ll have to get it with force. | …就得用武力解决 |
[20:56] | There’s half a million dollars in the bag on the floor. | 地上的包里有五十万 |
[21:01] | It’s yours if you leave town immediately. | 如果你立刻离开这里 它就是你的 |
[21:22] | All you people ever understand is money. | 你们这些人 总以为钱可以解决一切 |
[21:27] | Is that a yes? | 这表示你同意吗 |
[21:31] | Come with me. | 跟我一起走吧 |
[21:37] | No. | 不 |
[21:40] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[21:47] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[22:04] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[22:20] | You don’t ask this man the same question twice. | 你不能重复问他同一个问题 |
[22:23] | Well, Helen, I’m not asking a question. I’m telling you, | 海伦 我不是在问问题 我是告诉你 |
[22:25] | as the person who directs these finances, | 作为财务管理人员 |
[22:27] | we need to look for a short-term solution for our laundering problems. | 我们需要想办法 短期解决洗钱的问题 |
[22:30] | And I am telling you, | 作为他的律师 |
[22:31] | as his attorney, my client wants his new business clean. | 我现在告诉你 我的客户希望新业务是干净的 |
[22:34] | You’re gonna have to find another way. | 你得去想其他的办法 |
[22:36] | Tell me, is it your client’s wish, or is it Wendy’s? | 这是你客户的希望 还是温蒂的希望 |
[22:41] | Why would you ask that? | 你为什么这么问 |
[22:42] | Well, because I don’t think you understand | 因为我觉得你不知道 |
[22:45] | how invested she is with your client. | 她和你客户交往甚密 |
[22:46] | Meaning what, precisely? | 什么意思 |
[22:56] | The only reason we can’t | 我们现在无法通过 |
[22:57] | move money through the Missouri Belle now | 密苏里贝尔赌场洗钱 完全是因为 |
[22:59] | is because of an audit that she brought down on us. Okay? | 她惹来了联调局查账 好吗 |
[23:02] | – Maybe she should talk to Navarro. – No. | – 也许她该和纳瓦罗聊聊 – 不 |
[23:04] | Her obsession with expansion, it’s fucked us. | 她痴迷于扩张 害了我们 |
[23:06] | No, no, no, no. You fucked us, Marty. | 不 是你害了我们 马蒂 |
[23:09] | I’ve seen the warrant. Wendy didn’t cause this audit. | 我看了搜查令 查账不是温迪造成的 |
[23:12] | You did, when you decided to blow up a casino. | 你是造成的 因为你把另一家赌场给炸了 |
[23:15] | Let’s be plain. You played, you lost. | 我们明说吧 你参与了 但你输了 |
[23:17] | I have no interest in looking at that any further. | 我没兴趣继续深究 |
[23:19] | My interest is in moving forward as a team. | 我只希望我们作为团队 能齐心向前走 |
[23:21] | Now, I assume that’s not gonna be a problem. | 这没问题吧 |
[23:27] | – Is that gonna be a problem? – No. | – 有问题吗 – 没有 |
[23:32] | You need to leave before my daughter gets home. | 我女儿回家前 你得离开 |
[23:44] | Mrs. Byrde. | 比德太太 |
[23:48] | Mrs. Byrde. | 比德太太 |
[23:51] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[23:54] | I was… I was really lost there. | 我刚才太出神了 |
[23:57] | I quite often find myself as such. | 我也经常如此 |
[24:06] | Thank you for coming out to see me. I know our… | 谢谢你来见我 我知道我们… |
[24:11] | our dealings have not been friendly. | 我们之前一直不太友好 |
[24:14] | That’s a way of putting it. | 可以这么说 |
[24:16] | But I have no desire to bankrupt you. | 但我无意让你破产 |
[24:20] | How Christian. | 真有善心 |
[24:21] | – Coffee, hon? – Yes, please. | – 咖啡吗 亲爱的 – 好 |
[24:28] | – That’s good. Thank you very much. – Sure. Oh, sure thing. | – 很好 非常感谢 – 不客气 |
[24:38] | What do you really want here? | 你到底想要什么 |
[24:42] | Some dignity would be nice. | 起码给点尊重吧 |
[24:46] | That’s understandable. | 可以理解 |
[24:48] | Because from what I see, you don’t get that at home. | 依我看来 你在家里是得不到的 |
[24:55] | How long have you been married? | 你结婚多久了 |
[24:57] | Forty-four years. | 四十四年 |
[25:04] | And for how many of those 44 years | 在这四十四年中 有多少年 |
[25:06] | has she made you feel insignificant? | 她让你觉得自己无关紧要 |
[25:10] | Now, look, I… | 听我说 |
[25:12] | I used to stay at home. | 我以前是家庭主妇 |
[25:14] | I did. | 真的 |
[25:15] | I raised the kids. I… | 我带孩子 |
[25:17] | I did the grocery shopping and the driving and the cleaning, | 去超市买东西 开车送孩子 打扫卫生 |
[25:21] | and it’s a noble thing. | 很高尚的事 |
[25:23] | It is, but it’s… | 但… |
[25:26] | It’s not what I wanted. | 那不是我想要的生活 |
[25:29] | So… | 所以 |
[25:31] | I took back my life. | 我找回了我的生活 |
[25:34] | And now I answer to only one person. | 如今我只对一个人负责 |
[25:37] | Me. | 就是我自己 |
[25:41] | You sound like your husband. | 你听起来和你丈夫一样 |
[25:45] | How’s that? | 怎么说 |
[25:48] | He told me my desires had | 他跟我说 我的欲望 |
[25:49] | taken a backseat to my wife’s for too long. | 已经摆在次要地位太久了 |
[25:53] | He’s the reason I pulled out of our deal. | 因为他 我之前才放弃了交易 |
[26:00] | Well… | 这么说 |
[26:02] | My husband, he had a very good point. | 我丈夫说的也很有道理 |
[26:07] | If you don’t sell us your hotel, | 如果你不把酒店卖给我们 |
[26:11] | you’re facing financial ruin. | 你就会面临破产 |
[26:13] | Now, you’ve got to get your wife to do the right thing here. | 你得说服你妻子 做出正确的决定 |
[26:17] | Otherwise, she’s gonna lord this over you your entire life. | 否则她这辈子都会骑在你头上 作威作福 |
[26:21] | Is that what you want? | 你想变成那样吗 |
[26:24] | – No. – No. | – 不想 – 当然不 |
[26:27] | And even if this is all her fault, | 即使这一切全是她的错 |
[26:29] | do you think she’ll ever see it that way? | 你觉得她会承认吗 |
[26:33] | – No. – No. | – 不会 – 不会 |
[26:35] | So don’t… don’t let that happen. | 所以… 别让惨剧发生 |
[26:46] | I don’t think I can win this particular battle. | 可我没法说服她 |
[26:52] | For the rest of your life, Carl… | 卡尔 你这辈子剩下的… |
[26:57] | every single day | 每一天 |
[27:00] | being told you’re a failure? | 都要被人说成是个废物 |
[27:04] | Now, you’re a smart man. | 你是个聪明人 |
[27:08] | She might not be able to see that, but I can. | 她可能看不出这一点 但我能 |
[27:11] | And if you can’t get what you want with reason, | 如果讲道理没用 |
[27:14] | get it with force. | 就用武力吧 |
[27:36] | Talk to Wyatt lately? | 你最近跟怀亚特说过话吗 |
[27:38] | I’m not doing this, Ruth. | 我不会出卖他的 鲁思 |
[27:40] | It’s a simple fucking question. | 我就问问而已 |
[27:43] | Yes. | 说过 |
[27:45] | Are you gonna fucking tell me how he’s doing? | 你能告诉我他最近如何吗 |
[27:49] | You going to tell me what’s going on between you guys? | 你能告诉我你俩怎么了吗 |
[27:55] | Then I ain’t telling you how he’s fucking doing. | 那我也不告诉你他怎么样了 |
[28:01] | Shit. | 该死 |
[28:13] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你来搞什么 |
[28:16] | Always authentic. Hi. | 总是这么直率 你好 |
[28:21] | You okay? | 你一个人行吗 |
[28:23] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[28:30] | I’ve been meaning to offer my condolences about your father. | 我一直想对你父亲表示哀悼 |
[28:33] | Yeah? Is that right? | 是吗 是这样吗 |
[28:35] | I lost my dad when I was about your age. | 我父亲离世的时候 我也跟你一般大 |
[28:39] | Was he murdered? | 他是被人杀害的吗 |
[28:42] | No. | 不是 |
[28:46] | What did your daddy do for a living? | 你爸是做什么工作的 |
[28:48] | He was a surgeon. | 他是名外科医生 |
[28:53] | No, he wasn’t. | 才不是呢 |
[28:56] | He fixed refrigerators. | 他是修冰箱的 |
[28:58] | Died of a heart attack at 61. | 六十一岁死于心脏病 |
[29:00] | My mother, she was a teacher, | 我母亲是个老师 |
[29:02] | and she is still alive because she is too mean to die. | 她还活着 因为她太小气了 还死不了 |
[29:05] | What about your mom? | 你的母亲呢 |
[29:06] | She’s dead. | 死了 |
[29:07] | Oh, I’m very sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[29:10] | Yeah, it was a long time ago. | 那是很久之前了 |
[29:12] | We done enough chitchat now? | 我们闲扯够了吗 |
[29:18] | Your contributions to the company have been exceptional lately, | 最近你对公司的贡献卓著 |
[29:20] | and I wanted you to know that. | 我希望你知道 |
[29:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:25] | Your slot machine idea, | 你那个老虎机的主意 |
[29:27] | that really saved this last deal. | 挽救了上一笔交易 |
[29:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:31] | I’m impressed with your skills, | 我很欣赏你的才能 |
[29:33] | and I’m impressed with your loyalty. | 也敬重你的忠诚 |
[29:36] | Now, because of this new casino, | 现在 因为有了新赌场 |
[29:37] | Marty may have increased responsibilities. | 马蒂将承担更多的责任 |
[29:41] | Like what? | 比如 |
[29:43] | We want him to set up the books, we’ll need him on security. | 我们需要他建立账户 负责安保 |
[29:45] | Startup concerns, generally. | 总之就是一些新开张的事 |
[29:49] | Okay. | 明白 |
[29:50] | Could you run the day-to-day at the Missouri Belle | 如果马蒂不在 你能来管理 |
[29:53] | if Marty were away? | 贝尔赌场的日常运营吗 |
[29:57] | Yeah, I could do that. | 行啊 我可以 |
[29:59] | That’s what I was hoping. | 正如我所愿 |
[30:04] | Have a lovely day. | 再见 |
[30:43] | Oh, fuck. | 该死 |
[30:47] | Boat cops? That’s a thing? | 船警吗 真有这种警察 |
[30:53] | Turn your engine off. | 请熄火 |
[30:55] | Yeah, just… just let me do the talking. | 好吧 我来负责说话 |
[30:58] | You’re 14. | 你才十四岁 |
[31:06] | Going a little fast there, aren’t you, bud? | 有点超速了 不是吗 伙计们 |
[31:09] | Hey, Sheriff Nix. It’s Jonah Byrde. | 你好 尼克斯警长 我是乔纳·比德 |
[31:11] | Oh, hey, Jonah. I didn’t recognize you there. | 你好 乔纳 我都没认出来你 |
[31:15] | So, who’s this you’re here with? | 这是哪一位呀 |
[31:17] | This is my Uncle Ben. | 这是我舅舅 本 |
[31:20] | All right. All right, Uncle Ben. | 好吧 本舅舅 |
[31:21] | You wanna just slow it down just a little bit for me there? | 你们能稍微慢一点吗 |
[31:25] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[31:27] | All right. Say hey to your mom and dad for me, okay? | 好的 代我向你父母问好 好吗 |
[31:30] | – Okay. – All right. | – 好的 – 好的 |
[31:33] | What just happened here? | 刚才发生了什么 |
[31:37] | I should probably drive us home. | 我来开回家吧 |
[31:48] | – Marty. Hey, Marty. – Yes. | – 马蒂 马蒂 – 什么 |
[31:51] | – Are you fucking deaf? – Well, you know, I’m busy, Ruth. | – 你聋了吗 – 我很忙的 鲁思 |
[31:54] | That why you didn’t tell | 那你为什么不告诉我 |
[31:55] | me that I was gonna have to run this place | 你要去大马迪安排开张 |
[31:57] | while you get Big Muddy sorted out? | 这地方要归我管 |
[31:58] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[32:00] | Helen came over to my place to see if I can handle shit here | 海伦刚来找我 问我能不能管好这里 |
[32:02] | because they’re gonna need you over there. | 因为他们需要你去那边 |
[32:08] | What did you tell her? | 你怎么跟她说的 |
[32:09] | That I could do it. The fuck you think I told her? | 说我可以 不然还能说啥 |
[32:14] | What? What? | 怎么了 |
[32:16] | She’s just… she’s exploring her options. | 她只是… 在探索各种选择方案 |
[32:21] | Exploring her options for what? | 为什么要探索 |
[32:23] | In case they decide to go an unexpected way with me. | 以免他们突然决定要处理掉我 |
[32:28] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[32:32] | What… What? How the fuck is it okay? | 什么 这怎么叫没关系呢 |
[32:36] | You know, I should have known | 我早该料到 |
[32:37] | that giant fucking bitch was up to something. | 那个大高个肯定在打什么鬼主意 |
[32:45] | What are we gonna do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[32:47] | I just gotta figure out a way to keep on laundering. | 我得想个办法继续洗钱 |
[32:54] | They will bankrupt us and for what? | 我们会破产的 那又有什么好处 |
[32:58] | So we can be living out on the street, but say that we won? | 就为了流落街头高喊胜利吗 |
[33:03] | I don’t understand why you’re not on my side on this. | 我不明白你为什么不支持我 |
[33:06] | We gotta be reasonable here. | 我们这次一定要理智一点 |
[33:07] | These people have enough money to ruin us five times over. | 这些人有足够的钱玩死我们 |
[33:11] | What do you know about business? | 你懂个屁的生意 |
[33:13] | I’m putting my foot down. | 我主意已定 |
[33:18] | Oh. So, to me, you’ll put your foot down. | 噢 在我面前 你就主意已定 |
[33:21] | To me, you’ll be the big burly man, | 是个魁梧的大男人 |
[33:23] | but those two blonde b-words, you barely have a thing to say. | 在那两个金发贱人面前 你就屁都不敢放 |
[33:31] | That’s not fair. | 这么说不公平 |
[33:32] | Don’t talk to me about fair. | 别跟我谈公平 |
[33:35] | Is it fair I married the man | 我嫁给密苏里州 |
[33:37] | with the worst business sense in the state of Missouri? | 最废柴的生意人 这就公平吗 |
[33:41] | Everything everybody said about you is right. | 他们说的都是对的 |
[33:45] | You ran this place straight into the ground. | 是你整垮了这个地方 |
[33:48] | And you wanna know what else? | 你还想知道点别的吗 |
[33:50] | I should have married your brother. | 我当初就该嫁给你弟弟 |
[33:52] | – He was three inches taller than… – Enough! | – 他还比你高一大截… – 够了 |
[34:39] | – Hello. – We got the hotel. | – 喂 – 我们拿下酒店了 |
[34:44] | That was fast. | 这么快 |
[34:47] | They had a change of heart. | 他们改变主意了 |
[34:50] | Okay. Good. Um… | 那挺好 |
[34:54] | Are you calling to offer me some assistance here, Wendy? | 温迪 你打电话来 是想帮我忙吗 |
[34:59] | I’m just trying to keep you updated. | 我只是想告诉你最新情况 |
[35:01] | Got it. Okay, well, I’m updated, | 好的 我知道了 |
[35:03] | and I’ll talk to you later. | 回头说吧 |
[35:19] | Hey, Mom. | 嘿 妈妈 |
[35:23] | – Jonah. – Yeah. | – 乔纳 – 怎么了 |
[35:27] | I’m gonna get Zeke back from Mrs. Snell. | 我要把泽克从斯内尔太太那里接回来 |
[35:32] | Are you sure that’s a good idea? | 你想好了吗 |
[35:35] | I am. | 是的 |
[35:39] | Cool. | 挺好 |
[35:43] | Who’s Zeke? A dog? | 泽克是谁 一条狗吗 |
[35:47] | No. | 不是 |
[35:51] | A baby. | 是个小孩 |
[35:52] | – Your baby? – No. | – 你的吗 – 不是 |
[35:57] | Gotta say… | 不得不说… |
[36:01] | it’s a complicated world you got going down here, Wen. | 温迪 你的世界太复杂了 |
[36:08] | Casinos… | 赌场… |
[36:09] | babies. | 小孩 |
[36:11] | Your kid just talked his | 刚刚在湖上 你家孩子 |
[36:12] | way out of a speeding ticket on the lake. | 一张嘴就免了超速罚单 |
[36:15] | Jonah was speeding? | 乔纳超速了 |
[36:17] | I was speeding. | 我超速了 |
[36:20] | Oh, come on. He loved it. | 别这样 他也喜欢 |
[36:23] | He is by far my favorite. | 他现在是我最喜欢的人 |
[36:27] | He’s a little boy version of you. | 他就像男生版本的你 |
[36:32] | God, no one has ever said that. | 天哪 从没人这样说过 |
[36:35] | So… | 所以… |
[36:39] | … let me recount. | …言归正传 |
[36:40] | – You had a baby. – I didn’t have a baby. | – 你生了个小孩 – 我没有 |
[36:42] | You had a baby, moved to Missouri. | 你生了个小孩 搬到了密苏里州 |
[36:44] | You bought a casino… | 你买下了一家赌场… |
[36:46] | and apparently, the Ozark Boat Police, | 显然还买通了奥沙克船警 |
[36:49] | and then you bought another casino, and… | 之后你又买了另一家赌场… |
[36:53] | you and Marty are doing really great. | 你和马蒂干得风生水起啊 |
[37:03] | I didn’t have a baby. | 我没有生小孩 |
[37:08] | Some bad money things… | 我们在芝加哥… |
[37:11] | happened in Chicago, and… | 遇到了些经济问题… |
[37:15] | regardless of the… of the money things, um… | 除此之外… |
[37:20] | I had an affair. | 我有了外遇 |
[37:23] | Everybody knows. | 所有人都知道 |
[37:25] | Marty knows. | 马蒂知道 |
[37:27] | The kids… | 孩子们… |
[37:30] | The kids know. | 孩子们也知道 |
[37:33] | And we moved here to start over. | 于是我们搬到这里 打算重新开始 |
[37:38] | And it’s been hard. | 这个过程非常艰难 |
[37:41] | We were fostering a baby for a while, but whatever, it’s, um… | 我们收养了一个孩子 结果又… |
[37:51] | How was the affair? | 外遇感觉如何 |
[37:53] | Fucking sucked. | 糟透了 |
[37:57] | The end of it really fucking sucked. | 结局真是糟透了 |
[38:10] | Marty wants me to leave. | 马蒂希望我离开 |
[38:11] | Oh, he doesn’t want you to leave. | 没有 他不想让你走 |
[38:13] | He told me to leave. | 他亲口和我说了 |
[38:16] | Okay, well, yeah, he wants you to leave. | 好吧 他是希望你离开 |
[38:23] | – Who was the affair with? – Just some guy. | – 外遇是什么人 – 路人 |
[38:52] | So… | 那么… |
[39:02] | How are you gonna get this baby? | 你要怎么把这个孩子带回来 |
[39:07] | I’m gonna pick a fistfight with a hillbilly. | 我要去找个乡巴佬打一架 |
[39:11] | You’re serious? | 真的吗 |
[39:13] | What’s Marty think about that? | 马蒂怎么想 |
[39:15] | I don’t give a fuck what Marty thinks. | 我才不管他怎么想 |
[39:19] | Look at you, Wendy Davis. | 温迪·戴维斯 看看你 |
[39:23] | Yes! | 真棒 |
[39:30] | What I’m proposing is that we lease you guys your equipment. | 我的提议是 把你们要的设备租给你们 |
[39:33] | I could make things smoother for you. | 我会把一切安排妥当 |
[39:35] | We could funnel everything through. | 让一切顺利通过 |
[39:37] | One lender could pump some money back into this local economy. | 有家贷款机构 可以把钱注入当地市场 |
[39:41] | Yeah, I don’t know, man. | 我不懂这个 伙计 |
[39:43] | Bands get nervous | 要在音响设备上花钱 |
[39:44] | when you start subbing out sound equipment, all right? | 乐队就会非常紧张 你知道吗 |
[39:46] | – Do they? Um… – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 是啊 |
[39:48] | Well, um… | 好吧… |
[39:52] | Dickey, would… | 迪基… |
[39:54] | would it mitigate any of those nerves if-if we… | 如果我们再多加十万美元… |
[39:59] | if we did an extra 100 grand? | 能不能缓解这种紧张情绪呢 |
[40:03] | Will that make things better? | 那样会好点儿吗 |
[40:05] | That’s… | 那样的话… |
[40:08] | That’s reasonable. | 也行 |
[40:09] | I would say so. | 我也这么觉得 |
[40:13] | – I’m gonna have to call the boys. – Sure, of course. | – 我得给他们打个电话 – 当然 |
[40:15] | – Okay. Give me a minute here. – Please do. | – 你等我一会儿 – 请自便 |
[40:17] | And, um… And if it’s helpful, you know, | 如果… 如果可以的话 |
[40:19] | same vendor could handle the merchandise for you guys. | 同一个卖家给你们处理其他货物 |
[40:22] | If it’s helpful. I just need your signature on a few invoices | 如果你接受 只需要签几张发票 |
[40:25] | – and a couple receipts. – Hey, Kev. Yeah. | – 和收据 – 嗨 凯夫 |
[40:27] | Hey, um, so listen, | 听我说 |
[40:29] | the guy here wants us to help him launder some money. | 这家伙想让我们帮他洗钱 |
[40:32] | Yeah, man. An extra 100K. | 是的 多加十万 |
[40:38] | Oh, look at you. | 看看我的宝贝 |
[40:41] | Oh, your sock is almost off. | 你的袜子都快掉了 |
[40:44] | You’re silly. You’re silly. | 你个小傻瓜 |
[40:54] | Desperate for honey, Mrs. Byrde? | 要买蜂蜜吗 比德太太 |
[40:56] | I’ve got a proposition. | 我有个提议 |
[40:59] | Oh, hi, Mrs. Byrde. | 比德太太 你好 |
[41:02] | Hey, Wyatt. | 你好 怀亚特 |
[41:05] | I didn’t realize you were working here. | 我不知道你在这里工作 |
[41:06] | How can we help you? | 有什么需要吗 |
[41:09] | We’ve bought a new casino, | 我们买了一个新赌场 |
[41:10] | and we’re ready to cut you in, in a very generous way. | 准备拉你入伙 分成会很可观 |
[41:13] | All you have to do is give up your parental rights. | 只要你肯放弃孩子的监护权 |
[41:18] | What are you saying to me? | 你在说什么 |
[41:20] | I’m offering you money for Zeke. | 我想给你钱 跟你交换泽克的监护权 |
[41:22] | Hey, I really don’t think this is the right place | 我觉得这里 |
[41:24] | to be talking about this. | 不太适合讨论这个话题 |
[41:25] | Well, no, he should have a nice young family. | 他应该有个美满的家庭 |
[41:29] | I mean, don’t you agree, Wyatt? Not an aging widow. | 不应该跟着一个老寡妇 对吗 怀亚特 |
[41:31] | – I think she’s trying to upset you. – Jacob would take the deal. | – 她在故意激怒你 – 雅各布会同意的 |
[41:34] | I don’t ever wanna hear you utter his name again. | 我不想听你叫他的名字 |
[41:37] | We should all just calm down. | 我们都冷静一下 |
[41:38] | I think we can all agree that the child deserves better | 孩子需要更好的生活环境 |
[41:41] | than a farm stand and a redneck for a mama. | 而不是整天待在农产品摊 跟着个乡下妈妈 |
[41:50] | That ought to do it. | 你干的好事 |
[41:54] | – Get out of here! – Stop. | – 滚出去 – 快停下 |
[41:56] | – Get out of here before I kill you! – Stop, Darlene. | – 趁我还没杀你 滚 – 冷静 达莲娜 |
[41:59] | She is gonna try and take my baby. | 她要夺走我的孩子 |
[42:01] | he’s not gonna take your… | 她不会得逞的… |
[42:02] | Listen, Darlene, she’s not gonna take your baby, I promise. | 听我说达莲娜 我保证她不会得逞的 |
[42:04] | I can’t lose him. | 我不能失去孩子 |
[42:06] | – I can’t lose him. – It’s gonna be okay. | – 我不能失去孩子 – 没事的 |
[42:10] | Hey, buddy. | 小宝宝乖 |
[42:12] | – I’m gonna kill her. – No, you’re not. | – 我要杀了她 – 你不会的 |
[42:14] | We’re gonna go home right now so you can rest, | 我们现在就回家 你先休息一下 |
[42:16] | and I’m gonna take care of Zeke, okay? | 我来照顾泽克 好吗 |
[42:18] | – Okay? – Yeah. | – 好吗 – 好的 |
[42:41] | Can I ask you a personal question? | 我能问你一个私人问题吗 |
[42:45] | When did you start a 529 for your kids? | 你什么时候开始给孩子存五二九基金的 |
[42:50] | When they started preschool. | 幼儿园的时候 |
[42:54] | Okay, good. | 好 |
[42:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:00] | I know Agent Evans has pressured you | 我知道伊万斯在逼你 |
[43:03] | to testify against the Navarro cartel. | 作证指控纳瓦罗集团 |
[43:07] | I get it. Textbook play. | 我知道 真是老套的玩法 |
[43:10] | It’s personal for him, | 那只是他的私人恩怨 |
[43:12] | just like everything was personal for Agent Petty. | 正如之前的一切 也是裴迪的私人恩怨 |
[43:16] | But… | 不过 |
[43:19] | there’s a world in which you don’t testify… | 有一条路 你不用出面指控 |
[43:23] | and you don’t have to go into witness protection. | 也不用进入证人保护计划 |
[43:28] | There’s no one on my team who can do what you do. | 我的团队中没人有你这么大本事 |
[43:32] | You on the other side… | 但你不在我们这边… |
[43:36] | You offering me a job in the FBI? | 你这是在请我去联调局工作吗 |
[43:39] | I’m saying if you pled guilty to a separate offense… | 如果你承认某项罪名 |
[43:43] | wire fraud, something casino related… | 比如与赌场有关的诈骗 |
[43:47] | you spend 18 months in a federal prison, | 服刑十八个月 |
[43:49] | Navarro would know you didn’t rat. | 纳瓦罗会相信你并没有告密 |
[43:52] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[43:53] | Eighteen months, you’d be a free man. | 十八个月后 你又能成为一个自由人 |
[43:58] | Provided you agree to help me catch people like you. | 如果你愿意帮助我 去抓那些和你一样的人 |
[44:05] | You think I’m crazy, but I’m not. | 你可能觉得我疯了 但我是认真的 |
[44:08] | You’d be a contractor for the federal government | 你将以普通公民的身份 |
[44:11] | as a private citizen. | 成为联邦政府的编外人员 |
[44:13] | It’s a real possibility. | 这是完全可行的 |
[44:16] | Only the offer doesn’t stand if Agent Evans gets you first. | 除非伊万斯先逮了你 那么这个提议作废 |
[44:25] | Food for thought. | 好好想想吧 |
[44:40] | Yeah. | 就是这里 |
[44:42] | Pretty clear, don’t you think? | 很清晰 对不对 |
[44:46] | And we got all five prints, in case you were wondering. | 顺便一说 我们还取到了你们的完整指纹 |
[44:51] | So… | 所以 |
[44:54] | here’s how this is gonna play out. | 让我来说明一下 |
[44:56] | We want Marty Byrde. | 我们要抓马蒂·比德 |
[44:59] | We’re sure he talked to your boss in Kansas City about this job. | 他在堪萨斯 一定和你们老板谈过这事儿 |
[45:05] | If you help us get him, | 如果你帮我们抓到他 |
[45:08] | your friends don’t have anything to worry about. | 你的朋友都会安然无恙 |
[45:13] | You don’t… | 但如果你不配合 |
[45:18] | then you’re all going to have problems. | 那你们都会有麻烦 |
[45:25] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[45:31] | I’ll do whatever you tell me. | 一切按你说的做 |
[45:36] | Good. | 很好 |
[45:54] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[45:58] | You really want to know? | 你真想知道吗 |
[46:02] | Of course. | 当然 |
[46:05] | I ran into a door. | 我撞到门上了 |
[46:48] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[46:59] | You got into your hillbilly fistfight. | 你成功惹乡巴佬打了你一拳 |
[47:03] | I did. | 对 |
[47:05] | I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[47:13] | Stay. | 留下来吧 |
[47:15] | What? No. | 什么 不行 |
[47:17] | I don’t want it getting weird with Marty. | 我不想和马蒂把关系搞僵了 |
[47:19] | No, you should stay. | 不 留下来 |
[47:22] | Why the change of heart? | 你怎么改变主意了 |
[47:27] | I want you around. | 我希望你留下来陪我 |
[47:31] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[47:33] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[47:57] | I don’t want you to burn. | 别晒伤了 |
[48:02] | Don’t worry. I’ll be gone before your friends get here. | 别担心 你朋友来之前我会离开 |
[48:05] | My friends are in Chicago. | 我的朋友都在芝加哥 |
[48:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[48:12] | Any news? | 有消息了吗 |
[48:16] | On who beat up Dad? | 是谁打伤了爸爸 |
[48:19] | When I know, you’ll know. | 我知道了会告诉你的 |
[48:24] | Do I look okay? | 我看起来还行吗 |
[48:29] | You look great. | 你很美 |
[48:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[48:33] | Call me if you need anything? | 有什么需要就给我打电话 |
[48:35] | I will. | 好的 |
[48:40] | – I love you. – Love you, too. | – 爱你 – 我也爱你 |
[49:30] | Wendy Byrde. | 温迪·比德 |
[49:33] | I wasn’t sure if I should call you. | 我不确定该不该打给你 |
[49:35] | Oh, of course you should. | 你当然可以打 |
[49:39] | We got the hotel. | 酒店已经到手了 |
[49:42] | Good. I never doubted you. | 干得好 我从未怀疑过你的能力 |
[49:47] | So, tell me… | 所以 能不能告诉我 |
[49:52] | what can we do next? | 下一步我们要做什么 |
[49:55] | Another hotel? Another casino? | 另一家酒店 另一家赌场 |
[49:57] | Or if you have bigger plans, I… | 或者你还有更宏大的计划 我… |
[50:04] | Hello, are you there? | 喂 你还在听吗 |
[50:06] | Hang up. This line is compromised. | 挂了 这条线被监听了 |
[50:28] | What’s the name of your school? | 你在哪个学校 |
[50:29] | Woodlands. | 伍德兰德 |
[50:32] | Cool. | 酷 |
[50:35] | What’s your middle name? | 你的中间名叫什么 |
[50:38] | Marie. | 玛丽 |
[50:44] | Would you rather die by a firing squad or drowning? | 你更愿意被枪毙 还是溺死 |
[50:49] | Jonah, stop acting insane. | 乔纳 别再说这种蠢话了 |
[50:54] | Hey-hey! | 嘿 |
[50:57] | What’s up, ladies? | 怎么样 美女 |
[50:59] | How’s it going, little man? | 最近如何 小弟弟 |
[51:02] | Hey, little thought. Why don’t you guys come over here? | 要不要到我们船上一起玩 |
[51:07] | We got booze. We got views. | 有酒 有风景 |
[51:14] | Hey, Charlotte, right? | 嗨 你叫夏洛特 对吗 |
[51:15] | Yeah. | 对 |
[51:17] | Nice tan. | 你肤色真好看 |
[51:19] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[51:31] | All right! | 太好了 |
[51:32] | Would you mind staying and watching our stuff? | 你可以留下来照看一下东西吗 |
[51:36] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎登船 |
[51:38] | – Is this your dad’s? – Oh, yeah, I borrowed it. | – 这是你爸爸的吗 – 是的 我借来用用 |
[51:42] | All right, let’s go. | 行了 出发 |
[52:05] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[52:08] | Want me to save you a seat up there? | 要不要我帮你在那边留个位子 |
[52:12] | I don’t fucking think so. | 不需要 |
[52:17] | Then let me buy you dinner tomorrow night. | 那明天晚上 我请你吃晚餐吧 |
[52:23] | Lunch? | 午餐 |
[52:26] | Breakfast? | 早餐 |
[52:29] | Snack? | 零食 |
[52:31] | Glass of water? | 一杯水总行吧 |
[52:36] | Glass of water it is. | 说定了 明天请你喝水 |
[52:39] | Tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[53:01] | Hello, Ozarks! | 你们好 奥沙克的朋友们 |
[53:05] | Check yourselves out! | 看看都有谁来了 |
[53:09] | Hey, are there any dentists in the crowd tonight, by any chance? | 今晚有没有牙医来啊 |
[53:29] | Eighteen months? | 十八个月是吗 |
[53:34] | When you guarantee your service to the FBI. | 如果你确定为联调局办事的话 |
[53:46] | Okay, then. | 好 |
[53:49] | – Okay? – Okay. | – 确定 – 确定 |
[55:09] | All right, where the fuck are we going? | 你们要带我去哪儿 |
[55:11] | Where the fuck are we going? | 你们到底要带我去哪儿 |
[55:13] | I don’t need to fucking go in there. | 我不上车 |