时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | I barely knew those guys. | 我和他们根本不熟 |
[00:19] | I saw them once a week, tops. | 一周最多见一次 |
[00:22] | How often did Marty interact with them? | 马蒂和他们来往多吗 |
[00:25] | Don’t answer that. | 别回答 |
[00:26] | If you have questions for Marty Byrde, | 如果你有问题问马蒂·比德 |
[00:28] | you can ask him this afternoon. | 下午直接问他 |
[00:29] | Keep in mind, we’re here voluntarily. | 友情提醒 我们是自愿过来的 |
[00:32] | What about Frank Cosgrove Jr.? | 那小弗兰克·加斯格罗夫呢 |
[00:34] | I imagine you dealt with him with some regularity. | 我猜你俩来往挺多吧 |
[00:38] | Is there any animosity between you two? | 你俩有什么仇吗 |
[00:41] | No. | 没有 |
[00:43] | We don’t work together that much. | 我们在工作上也没什么交集 |
[00:45] | Well, that’s not true, is it? | 这你就没说实话了吧 |
[00:46] | I see you two on the casino floor all the time. | 我经常在赌场看到你们俩 |
[00:48] | You don’t seem too friendly. | 关系好像不怎么样 |
[00:51] | We coordinate deliveries for the casino. | 我们只是在协调赌场的货运 |
[00:54] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[00:55] | If that’s the case, | 如果是这样的话 |
[00:56] | maybe you can explain why | 也许你能解释一下 |
[00:58] | we found the truck 100 miles across the state | 为什么今早该去赌场的货车 |
[01:01] | when it was scheduled to be at the casino this morning. | 会出现在一百英里外呢 |
[01:05] | You’ll have to ask Frank Jr. That’s his department. | 这你得问小弗兰克 这事归他管 |
[01:12] | Is this Frank Jr.’s department, too? | 那这也归他管吗 |
[01:25] | I can’t speak to that. | 我没什么好说的 |
[01:28] | Because it points to the fact that the KC mob | 因为这些证据证明 堪萨斯黑帮 |
[01:31] | moves Cartel money for Byrde Enterprises? | 正在为比德公司转移毒资吗 |
[01:34] | Because I can’t speak to that. | 因为我真没什么好说的 |
[01:36] | Like I said, you’re gonna have to ask him. | 我说过了 你得去问他 |
[01:39] | I’m gonna level with you here. | 跟你说实话吧 |
[01:42] | We’ve uncovered more about your boss’s operation | 过去六小时 我们查到的东西 |
[01:45] | in the past six hours than we have in the past six months. | 比过去六个月都要多 |
[01:50] | Now, imagine how far we’ll get by the end of the week. | 想象一下 等到周末 我们能查到多少 |
[02:18] | You wanna tell me what the fuck is going on here, Marty? | 这他妈怎么回事 马蒂 |
[02:20] | I was as blindsided as you, Frank. | 我也被蒙在鼓里了 弗兰克 |
[02:22] | So what the fuck? | 究竟怎么回事 |
[02:23] | My boss is in a war with the Lagunas drug cartel. | 我老板和拉古内斯贩毒集团正在交战 |
[02:25] | This was payback. | 这是他们的报复 |
[02:28] | Are you saying we’ve been walking around | 你是说 一直以来 |
[02:29] | all this time with targets on our backs? | 他们都想攻击我们吗 |
[02:31] | No, I’m not saying that at all. | 不是这个意思 |
[02:33] | This stuff never crosses the border. | 他们的战争从没越过边境 |
[02:34] | Yeah, well, this one fucking did. | 但这次越了啊 |
[02:37] | You’re pissed. I understand. You got every right to be. | 你很生气 我明白 这合情合理 |
[02:39] | – Pissed? – Yep. | – 生气 – 没错 |
[02:41] | Three of my men were killed. Three. I got raided by the feds, | 我三个手下被杀 我自己被联调局突袭 |
[02:45] | and my son is getting pulled in for questioning. | 我儿子还被拉去问话了 |
[02:47] | Do you have any idea the amount of shit that you have landed me in? | 你知道你给我惹了多大麻烦吗 |
[02:50] | You know, you’re not the only one that got hit today. | 这次受打击的不只有你 |
[02:52] | Are you trying to compare losing $20 million | 你不过损失两千万 怎么能跟三条人命 |
[02:55] | – with losing three men? – It’s not nothing. | – 相比 – 也不是小数 |
[02:57] | Are you out of your fucking mind? I watched those boys grow up. | 你疯了吗 我看着那三个小子长大 |
[03:02] | Their families are calling me nonstop. | 他们家人一直给我打电话 |
[03:04] | What the hell am I supposed to tell them? | 你让我怎么跟他们说 |
[03:05] | You tell them the truth. | 说实话呗 |
[03:06] | You tell them you’re as upset as they are, | 说你和他们一样难过 |
[03:08] | but cooler heads, Frank. | 但你要冷静点 弗兰克 |
[03:09] | Only way we’re gonna get through this intact. | 只有这样 我们才能渡过难关 |
[03:10] | And this girl of yours, | 还有你手下那丫头 |
[03:12] | how the fuck did she come out of this alive? | 她怎么没事 |
[03:14] | She saw them roll up on your men, | 她看到袭击的人过来 |
[03:16] | and she tried to alert them, and it was too late. | 本想发出警告 但已经来不及了 |
[03:18] | And this Cartel, they’re just gonna let her slip away? | 那个贩毒集团 就这么放她走了吗 |
[03:21] | Don’t… Don’t go there, Frank. There’s nothing there. | 弗兰克 这个话题毫无意义 |
[03:24] | Now listen, I don’t like this any more than you do. | 听着 我也不希望发生这样的事 |
[03:26] | Let’s just keep our heads down. | 现在我们就保持低调 |
[03:27] | We let the feds do their job, okay? | 联调局的人爱查便查 好吗 |
[03:29] | And then, you know, I know more, you’ll know more. | 我有消息就通知你 |
[03:32] | I am not a patient man, Marty. | 我这人没什么耐心 马蒂 |
[03:36] | Get your fucking house in order. | 把你的烂摊子收拾好 |
[03:49] | Holy shit! | 天哪 |
[03:54] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[03:56] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[04:00] | Is that weird? | 很奇怪吗 |
[04:03] | I don’t even know anymore. | 我已经不知道了 |
[04:08] | Have you talked to Erin? | 你和爱琳谈过了吗 |
[04:09] | No, she won’t text me back. | 没有 她不回我信息 |
[04:11] | She must be freaking out. | 她肯定吓坏了 |
[04:15] | Nothing like this has ever happened to her before. | 第一次遇到这种事 |
[04:18] | Have you shown this to Mom and Dad? | 爸妈看过这个吗 |
[04:21] | I… I promised Ben that | 我答应过本 |
[04:22] | I wouldn’t tell them we were there. | 不会告诉他们 我们当时在场 |
[04:25] | I don’t want him to get in trouble. | 我不想给他惹麻烦 |
[04:31] | You think I should say something? | 我该告诉他们吗 |
[04:34] | No, it’ll just give them something else to fight about. | 别说了 他们只会又吵一架 |
[04:57] | Answer’s the same as it was five minutes ago. | 我的回答和五分钟前一样 |
[04:59] | She’s been in there for hours. | 她已经进去好几个小时了 |
[05:01] | You don’t say. | 还用你说 |
[05:03] | Can you at least check to see what’s going on? | 你能不能至少进去看看 里面什么情况 |
[05:07] | Nope. | 不能 |
[05:20] | What kind of car do you drive? | 你开什么车 |
[05:22] | A Ford Sport Trac. | 福特皮卡 |
[05:26] | We found these at the scene. | 这是我们在现场发现的 |
[05:29] | Off-terrain, | 越野 |
[05:31] | custom upgrade. | 定制升级 |
[05:33] | Now, if we impounded your car, | 如果我们扣下你的车 |
[05:34] | what are the chances your tire tracks would be a match? | 你觉得胎印匹配的几率会有多大 |
[05:37] | If a set of tire tracks is your smoking gun, | 如果你们要拿轮胎压痕做证据 |
[05:40] | you better get ready to | 那最好准备 |
[05:41] | bring in the whole damn county for questioning. | 把整个郡的人都带来问话 |
[05:43] | I think you were there this morning. | 我认为你今天早上就在现场 |
[05:45] | It’s your name on the manifests. | 货单上有你的名字 |
[05:47] | The tire tracks place you at the scene. | 轮胎痕迹显示你在附近 |
[05:50] | Now, once we start putting the pieces together, | 一旦我们把线索拼凑起来 |
[05:52] | you think Marty and this cartel lawyer | 你认为马蒂和这个贩毒集团律师 |
[05:55] | are going to stand by your side? | 会维护你吗 |
[05:57] | – I wasn’t there. – Why are you protecting him? | – 我不在现场 – 你为什么要保护他 |
[06:00] | I bet he didn’t think twice about killing your father. | 我敢打赌 他杀你爸时眼睛都没眨一下 |
[06:02] | – Okay, we’re done here. – No, I’ll answer it. | – 好了 到此为止 – 不 我要回答 |
[06:07] | My daddy was in prison for most of my life. | 自打我出生 我爸几乎都在监狱里 |
[06:11] | I hoped things would change when he got out. | 我本希望他出来能改过自新 |
[06:14] | But he just… | 但他… |
[06:16] | picked up right where he left off. | …还是死性不改 |
[06:20] | I think there was plenty of people who wanted him dead. | 想弄死他的人多了去了 |
[06:27] | You know, Sheriff Nix told me | 你知道吗 尼克斯警长告诉我 |
[06:29] | you never once followed up with him | 你从来没有问过他 |
[06:32] | on the status of the murder investigation. | 谋杀案的调查进展 |
[06:37] | A daughter who doesn’t want to know who killed her father. | 作为女儿 你从没寻找过杀父仇人 |
[06:41] | That strikes me as odd. | 这不是很奇怪吗 |
[06:47] | You don’t know a fucking thing about me and my daddy. | 你一点也不了解我和我爸 |
[06:51] | – Okay, let’s go. – First, your uncles turn up dead, | – 我们走吧 – 先是你叔叔们死了 |
[06:53] | then your father gets gunned down. | 然后你爸被枪杀了 |
[06:55] | Now, either you’re cursed, | 要么是你被诅咒了 |
[06:56] | or this is the cost of loyalty to Marty Byrde. | 要么这就是忠于马蒂·比德的代价 |
[07:05] | I’ll drop you off at home, | 我送你回家 |
[07:06] | grab some supplies, pack up the truck, and we’ll drive north. | 拿些日用品装上车 我们就往北走 |
[07:09] | No, I can’t go anywhere. | 不 我哪儿也不能去 |
[07:11] | – Yes, you can. – No, I can’t. | – 你可以的 – 我不行 |
[07:12] | If I left now, it’d be a huge red flag to the FBI, | 如果我现在离开 会引起联调局的警惕 |
[07:15] | and they’d come after us. | 他们会来找我们的 |
[07:16] | All the more reason to get a head start. | 那就更该先走一步啊 |
[07:18] | You’re not listening! | 你没听明白 |
[07:19] | I can’t just pick up and leave. | 我不能就这么收拾东西走人 |
[07:47] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[07:51] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[07:53] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[07:55] | You just seem out of sorts. | 你看起来不太舒服 |
[07:58] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[08:11] | What the fuck did my sister say? | 我姐说什么了 |
[08:14] | She’s just looking out for you. | 她只是护着你 |
[08:16] | Yeah. Which part did she lead with? | 她说什么了 |
[08:18] | The part about me being bipolar | 是说我有躁郁症 |
[08:20] | or the part about how you shouldn’t be seeing me? | 还是说你不能和我在一起 |
[08:23] | She said you stopped taking your medication. | 她说你停药了 |
[08:26] | Should I be worried? | 我应该担心吗 |
[08:27] | She left when she was 18. | 她十八岁就离开家了 |
[08:31] | She has no actual idea. | 她根本不了解情况 |
[08:36] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[08:44] | I’ve spent most of my life off my meds. | 我大多数时候都没吃药 |
[08:56] | It’s just me here. | 这才是我 |
[08:59] | You gotta trust me, okay? | 相信我 好吗 |
[09:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:14] | They took off from a private airfield shortly after the attack. | 袭击后不久 他们从一个私人机场起飞走了 |
[09:18] | They’re no longer a threat. | 他们不再是威胁了 |
[09:20] | You said that this morning. | 你今天早上也这么说 |
[09:22] | The Lagunas Cartel did what they came to do. | 拉古内斯贩毒集团已经达到了目的 |
[09:26] | Besides, this place is crawling with feds. | 再说了 这里遍地是联邦探员 |
[09:28] | Trust me, they’re not sticking around. | 相信我 他们不会久留的 |
[09:31] | And Agent Maya, well, she didn’t seem particularly in our pocket. | 还有玛雅探员 她好像还没站在我们这边 |
[09:36] | – I’m working on that. – I suggest you work faster. | – 我正在努力 – 你最好快点 |
[09:41] | Hey. How’s Ruth doing? | 嘿 鲁思怎么样了 |
[09:44] | How do you think she’s doing? | 你觉得呢 |
[10:05] | If it’s important, he’ll call back. | 如果有重要的事 他会再打来的 |
[10:18] | Helen Pierce. | 海伦·皮尔斯 |
[10:21] | She’s right here. | 她就在这儿呢 |
[10:23] | It’s for you. | 找你的 |
[10:32] | Yes. | 喂 |
[10:34] | Why didn’t you pick up? | 为什么不接电话 |
[10:36] | Because it is not a good time. | 因为现在不方便 |
[10:39] | That’s exactly why I’m calling. | 所以我才打过来 |
[10:42] | What do you plan on doing with the FBI situation? | 你打算怎么对付联调局 |
[10:46] | You’re worried I’m still upset about what happened at the horse farm. | 你担心我还在为马场的事生气吗 |
[10:52] | Are you? | 你有吗 |
[10:53] | No. | 没有 |
[10:54] | But you should know the harm that this does to our reputation. | 但你要明白 这件事损害了我们的名誉 |
[10:58] | Marty and I are the brand. | 马蒂和我是生意的门面 |
[11:02] | The brand. | 门面 |
[11:04] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[11:06] | We’re your shield, and | 我们是你的盾牌 |
[11:07] | that shield is your only chance at legitimacy. | 你只有靠这块盾牌 才能做合法的生意 |
[11:10] | It is our ability to get those casinos. | 我们搞出两家赌场 靠的是我们的能力 |
[11:13] | It is our standing in the community, | 我们在社区里的地位 |
[11:14] | it is our political contacts. | 还有我们的政治人脉 |
[11:16] | We’ve even started a charitable foundation | 我们甚至成立了慈善基金会 |
[11:19] | to expand our legitimate footprint. | 让生意看起来更靠谱 |
[11:21] | If our brand gets damaged, so does your safety net. | 如果我们的名誉毁了 你的安全网也完了 |
[11:27] | You think I need you for protection? | 你觉得我需要靠你们保护吗 |
[11:32] | I think you understand that a person in your position | 我觉得你应该明白 一个处在你的位置 |
[11:36] | who gets this much notoriety… | 并且声名狼藉的人 |
[11:38] | invites intervention from the US government. | 必定会招来美国政府的干涉 |
[11:43] | You’ve been smart. | 你做事一向聪明 |
[11:44] | You’ve kept a lower profile than your rivals. | 比你的对手更低调 |
[11:48] | And your investment in us is an extension of that. | 你对我们的投资 能让你继续保持低调 |
[11:57] | Next time I call… | 下次我再打电话 |
[12:00] | pick up. | 你要接 |
[12:25] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[12:26] | Hey, Sue. | 嘿 苏 |
[12:27] | That’s our therapist. | 那是我们的治疗师 |
[12:29] | – Marty. – What are you doing here? | – 马蒂 – 你来这儿干什么 |
[12:31] | I wanted to make sure you were okay. | 来看看你们有没有事 |
[12:35] | Well, that’s a hell of a car for a shrink. | 那可不像治疗师能开的车 |
[12:37] | I heard about that truck assault | 我从广播里听说了 |
[12:40] | – on the radio. – Okay. | – 袭击的事 – 好吧 |
[12:41] | They’re saying it was mob-related… | 他们说跟黑帮有关 |
[12:43] | Yeah, it’s not a good time. | 我现在不太方便 |
[12:44] | … but it feels more like cartel to me. | 但我感觉更像贩毒集团 |
[12:45] | You’re gonna have to go, okay? | 你得离开这里 好吗 |
[12:47] | You can tell me. Was this us? | 告诉我 这事跟我们有关吗 |
[12:51] | There is no us. What’s this? | 我们之间没关系 这是什么 |
[12:54] | It’s a car. | 这是辆车 |
[12:55] | It’s a Transformer, | 这是辆变形金刚 |
[12:56] | and I spoke to you about conspicuous spending. | 我告诉过你 不要这么招摇 |
[12:58] | – Send this back. – Now, see, Marty, | – 把它退了 – 我现在懂了 马蒂 |
[13:01] | that’s your problem. | 这就是你的问题 |
[13:03] | You are always trying to control everything. | 你总是想控制一切 |
[13:07] | – Got it. – Loosen up, | – 明白了 – 放松点 |
[13:08] | put a little sparkle in your step. | 给你的生活来点火花 |
[13:10] | – Please get back in the toy and leave. – Now, listen, | – 赶紧上车走吧 – 听着 |
[13:12] | I think we experienced a real breakthrough in our last session. | 我认为上次我们有了真正的突破 |
[13:18] | I don’t. I’m kicked out of the house. | 我不觉得 我被赶出家门了 |
[13:20] | That just means we’re going somewhere good. | 那说明我们在往好的方向发展 |
[13:23] | – Well, disagree. – Hey, Sue. | – 我不这么觉得 – 嘿 苏 |
[13:26] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[13:27] | Uh, she came by to check on us, but leaving now. | 她过来看看我们 正准备走了 |
[13:30] | Good to see you, Wendy! | 见到你真好 温迪 |
[13:33] | – Trust the process. – Okay, bye. | – 凡事都有个过程 – 知道了 再见 |
[13:37] | Agent Evans is expecting us. | 伊万斯探员要见我们 |
[13:52] | I thought you said Ruth did okay with the FBI. | 你不是说 鲁思过了联调局那关吗 |
[13:55] | Doesn’t matter. They could still come after her. | 是 但他们还会找麻烦的 |
[13:57] | I’m probably on their radar, too, | 我可能也被盯上了 |
[13:59] | and it’s not just them to worry about. | 我们需要担心的不止他们 |
[14:00] | If you witness something like this in Mexico, | 如果你在墨西哥目睹了这种事 |
[14:02] | the cartel would execute you on sight. | 贩毒集团会立刻做了你 |
[14:04] | We need to get off the grid. | 我们得躲起来 |
[14:07] | Do you guys have any cash on you? | 你们身上带钱了吗 |
[14:09] | I mean, most of my money is tied up in cryptocurrency, | 我的钱大部分在加密货币 |
[14:11] | but I could leverage my blockchain to get you a cash loan. | 但我可以用区块链杠杆贷款给你 |
[14:14] | You know what? Don’t worry about it. | 算了 别麻烦了 |
[14:17] | You need a passport to get into Canada. | 去加拿大需要护照 |
[14:19] | Do you have yours? | 你有吗 |
[14:21] | Shit. | 该死 |
[14:22] | Oh, we drive to Seattle, | 我们可以开车去西雅图 |
[14:25] | take one of them buses to Vancouver, | 然后坐巴士去温哥华 |
[14:27] | – go from there. – Yeah, but you don’t have to run. | – 从那里去 – 是的 但你没必要逃跑 |
[14:30] | I need food for the ride. | 我路上需要吃的 |
[14:32] | Can you pack me something? Sandwiches, uh, chips, anything? | 能帮我带点东西吗 三明治薯片什么的 |
[14:35] | No one knows we were there, Ben. | 没人知道我们在那儿 本 |
[14:37] | There’s no one coming after us. | 没人会找我们麻烦 |
[14:39] | – We’re safe. – Oh, shit! | – 我们很安全 – 该死 |
[14:41] | – What? – Where’s my phone? | – 怎么了 – 我的手机呢 |
[14:43] | Can one of you guys go see if I left it in the van? | 谁能去看看 我是不是掉在货车上了 |
[14:45] | Yeah, sure. Come on, Jonah. Come on. | 当然 乔纳 我们走 |
[14:50] | Tell Mom. | 告诉妈妈 |
[15:03] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[15:07] | What the hell was that all about? | 这又是什么情况 |
[15:18] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[15:20] | I hear you’re leaving town with Ruth. | 听说你要和鲁思离开这里 |
[15:23] | – Is that a problem? – No. | – 有问题吗 – 没有 |
[15:26] | Actually, I think it’s really smart. | 事实上 我觉得这样很明智 |
[15:30] | My one suggestion | 我唯一的建议是 |
[15:32] | is that maybe you leave separately, | 你们应该分开走 |
[15:33] | so you don’t attract attention. | 那样不会引起注意 |
[15:34] | I mean, I can book you a hotel room wherever you want. | 你想住哪里 我可以给你订酒店 |
[15:37] | And then once all this stuff with the FBI dies down, | 等联调局的事平息了 |
[15:39] | I’ll send Ruth to you. What do you think? | 我就让鲁思去找你 怎么样 |
[15:45] | I think you’re a liar. | 我觉得你在撒谎 |
[15:47] | If I leave without Ruth, you’re gonna turn her against me. | 我一旦和鲁思分开 你就会挑拨我俩 |
[15:50] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[15:51] | Same reason you went behind my back | 那你又为什么要背着我 |
[15:53] | and told her I stopped taking my meds. | 告诉她我停药了 |
[15:56] | She deserved to know. | 她有权知道 |
[15:58] | I was gonna tell her myself. | 我本来准备自己告诉她 |
[16:03] | I was. | 真的 |
[16:05] | You stole that from me. | 你夺走了我的机会 |
[16:06] | You stole that from me. | 你夺走了我的机会 |
[16:19] | I’m worried about you. | 我担心你 |
[16:20] | Don’t be. | 没必要 |
[16:21] | Jonah told me you took him to the money drop this morning. | 乔纳告诉我 你今早带他去了交货点 |
[16:25] | I was trying to protect Ruth. | 我想保护鲁思 |
[16:27] | She would be dead right now if it wasn’t for me. | 如果不是我 她现在已经死了 |
[16:31] | You put my son in danger. | 你把我儿子置于危险之中 |
[16:34] | I put your son in danger? | 我把你儿子置于危险之中 |
[16:40] | Jonah and I just witnessed a massacre. | 乔纳和我刚刚目睹一起屠杀 |
[16:43] | How are we all not leaving right now? | 我们怎么还在这里 不立刻离开 |
[16:45] | How is that boy walking around like there’s nothing wrong? | 他怎么像没事人一样乱晃 |
[16:48] | How are you sitting here and acting like this is all normal? | 你怎么表现得好像一切正常 |
[16:51] | I don’t want you under my roof | 如果你不吃药 |
[16:52] | if you’re not gonna take your medication. | 就别住在我家 |
[16:53] | Fine. Then I will not be under your roof. | 行 那我就不住你家 |
[17:02] | How well did you know the men who died in the attack? | 你跟在袭击中丧生的人熟吗 |
[17:05] | Not well at all. | 完全不熟 |
[17:06] | They were arrested with your kids a few days ago. | 几天前他们曾和你家孩子一起被捕 |
[17:10] | You never had a personal interaction with them? | 你们私下从来没联系过吗 |
[17:13] | One, maybe. Two? | 可能有一两次吧 |
[17:18] | They do any work for you, on the side? | 他们有另外帮你做事吗 |
[17:21] | No. | 没有 |
[17:23] | You’re sure about that answer? | 你确定吗 |
[17:25] | On the record? | 这是要记录在案的 |
[17:30] | This picture’s a little blurry, but I’m sure you recognize him. | 这张照片有点模糊 但我确定你能认出他 |
[17:34] | Tommy Walsh. | 汤米·沃尔什 |
[17:36] | Primary suspect in the casino arson investigation. | 赌场纵火案的主要嫌犯 |
[17:39] | You were working him as a CI? | 他做了你们的线人吗 |
[17:47] | Is my client a murder suspect? | 你们怀疑我的客户涉嫌谋杀吗 |
[17:49] | What are we talking about? | 我们到底在谈什么案子 |
[17:51] | You found out Tommy was working for us | 你发现汤米跟我们合作了 |
[17:53] | and got your cartel to solve the problem. | 就让贩毒集团解决了他 |
[17:57] | Same MO as Cade Langmore’s murder. | 和凯德·朗莫尔一样 |
[17:59] | Are they accusing me of money laundering or staging this hit? | 他们到底在告我洗钱 还是策划袭击 |
[18:03] | Both. | 都有 |
[18:05] | You really think I’m capable of doing that? | 你们真认为我这能耐吗 |
[18:07] | Who else have you floated this theory by? | 你们还向谁兜售过这个理论 |
[18:09] | Cosgrove? Frank Jr.? | 加斯格罗夫 小弗兰克 |
[18:11] | You know I can’t share the details of an ongoing investigation. | 你们知道 我不能分享调查细节 |
[18:16] | That piece of shit was working our kids this entire time. | 那个小瘪三一直想接近我们的孩子 |
[18:18] | Do you know that he was | 你知道吗 他一直想睡 |
[18:19] | actually trying to fuck my teenage daughter? | 我青春期的女儿 |
[18:24] | Could your kids have let anything slip? | 你家孩子可能说漏嘴吗 |
[18:26] | No. No, no, no. You know that they… | 不可能 你知道他们的 |
[18:28] | they know how to be careful. | 他们说话很小心 |
[18:29] | Fucking FBI. | 该死的联调局 |
[18:32] | They’re just trying to get the KC mob to turn on us. | 他们想让堪萨斯黑帮跟我们反目 |
[18:34] | – I know. – Smoke us out any way they can. | – 我知道 – 用一切手段逼我们就范 |
[18:36] | So, get a new phone, call Wendy. | 买个新手机 打给温迪 |
[18:39] | Tell her to sweep the house for bugs. | 告诉她清理下房子里的窃听器 |
[18:50] | Hey. Hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[18:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:55] | You’re not gonna fucking get away with it. | 你逃不掉的 |
[18:57] | – What are you talking about? – You killed my friend… | – 你在说什么 – 你杀了我朋友 |
[18:59] | Shh! Keep your fucking voice down. | 嘘 小声点 |
[19:03] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[19:05] | That fed told me that Tommy was a snitch, | 联调局告诉我 汤米是他们的线人 |
[19:08] | and Marty had him killed. | 于是马蒂杀了他 |
[19:10] | And you set him up. | 是你害死了他 |
[19:13] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[19:14] | You knew. You fucking knew, | 你知道的 你肯定知道 |
[19:17] | so you had them killed. | 是你害死了他们 |
[19:19] | That’s why you switched locations. | 你之前非要换地方 就是为了这个 |
[19:23] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[19:24] | I’m sorry about your friends. | 我朋友的事 我很遗憾 |
[19:26] | I really am, but I didn’t kill them. | 真的 但我没杀他们 |
[19:29] | I was in charge of them. | 我本该照管好他们 |
[19:30] | You’re drunk, and you need to go home. | 你醉了 你需要回家 |
[19:34] | Do you think I wanted to be here dealing with you? | 你以为我愿意在这里 跟你打交道吗 |
[19:38] | My fucking dad giving me a bullshit babysitting job, | 是我爸非要我过来 管着那几个小子 |
[19:40] | and I can’t even keep them safe. | 结果我连他们的安全都没法保证 |
[19:43] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[19:45] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[20:04] | – Sam Dermody. – Yes? | – 山姆·德莫迪 – 是 |
[20:07] | Can I speak with you for a moment? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[20:09] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[20:11] | What’s this all about? | 请问你想谈什么 |
[20:13] | Math. I’m good at math. | 数学 我很擅长数学 |
[20:17] | Probabilities, abstractions. | 概率 加减法 |
[20:20] | And by my calculation, you’ve lost $250,000, give or take. | 据我计算 你已经差不多输了二十五万了 |
[20:25] | Yeah, uh… | 是啊… |
[20:26] | You’re not gonna tell my girlfriend, are you? | 你不会告诉我女友吧 |
[20:29] | No. | 不会 |
[20:30] | But I am gonna have to re-examine your financials. | 但我要重新评估你的财务状况 |
[20:35] | Bank statements, pay stubs, all that fun stuff. | 银行账单 缴费记录 类似的东西 |
[20:40] | Wait, you can do that? | 等等 你能这样干吗 |
[20:41] | If I suspect illegal activity. | 如果我怀疑有非法行为的话 |
[20:44] | Yeah, but I’m not doing anything illegal. | 是啊 但我没有非法行为 |
[20:46] | I’m just losing, you know? | 我只是输钱了 好吗 |
[20:47] | Well, then you have nothing to worry about. | 那你就没什么可担心的了 |
[20:51] | Also, you’ll be hearing from the IRS. | 而且 国税局会联系你的 |
[21:08] | Oh, fuck. | 该死 |
[21:09] | Sam, what’s… what’s up? | 山姆 怎么了 |
[21:11] | Marty, something weird’s going on. | 马蒂 发生了件奇怪的事 |
[21:13] | An FBI agent just came up to me | 一个联邦探员来找我 |
[21:14] | and started asking me for all sorts of records. | 问我要各种记录 |
[21:17] | What do I do? | 我怎么办 |
[21:18] | Uh, just, uh, just… | 就… |
[21:20] | um, stop what you’re doing and cash out your chips. | 先别赌了 提了钱回去吧 |
[21:24] | Wait, no, Wendy said that this was okay. | 等等 温迪不是说没事吗 |
[21:26] | Uh, it is. It’s… It’s okay. | 是的 是没事 |
[21:29] | Okay, it doesn’t feel very okay. | 但我感觉有事啊 |
[21:31] | They’re just trying to spook you. | 他们只是吓唬你 |
[21:32] | These agents, they’ve got quotas | 那些探员 他们每个季度都有任务 |
[21:34] | and low-hanging fruit gets the job done. Okay? | 总喜欢找个软柿子捏 明白吗 |
[21:40] | Am I the fruit, Marty? | 我就是那个软柿子吗 马蒂 |
[21:41] | Well, um… I mean, they can’t access your records | 我是说 他们没有权利查你的账 |
[21:45] | unless they prove that you’re doing something illegal, | 除非他们能证明 你有非法行为 |
[21:48] | and being a shitty gambler is not a crime. | 输钱又不是犯罪 |
[21:50] | Yeah, that’s what I told her, | 是啊 我也是这么告诉她的 |
[21:52] | but she wasn’t taking it for an answer. | 但她好像不这么想 |
[21:54] | Sam, just go home and we’ll sort it out in the morning. | 山姆 先回家 我们明早再处理 |
[22:01] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[22:18] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[22:32] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[23:02] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[23:11] | I’m sticking around. | 我留在这里 |
[23:12] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[23:17] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样 |
[23:19] | She’s out of the operating room. | 她做完手术了 |
[23:21] | There was internal bleeding, so they had to operate. | 有内出血 所以得做手术 |
[23:26] | They said you can come back. | 他们说你能过去了 |
[23:27] | I’ll let you know how it goes. | 我会告诉你情况的 |
[23:54] | I swept the house for bugs. It’s clear. | 我检查了房子 没有监听器 |
[24:00] | Uh, Helen wants us to have new phone numbers. | 海伦想让我们换新号码 |
[24:03] | I got you a new SIM card. | 我给你买了新电话卡 |
[24:09] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[24:10] | – How am I? I’m tired, what about you? – Same. | – 我吗 累极了 你呢 – 我也是 |
[24:15] | You know, the fucking FBI did that to her. | 是联调局把她害成这样的 |
[24:19] | They pointed Frank Jr. Right at her. | 是他们撺掇了小弗兰克 |
[24:22] | Have you talked to Frank Sr.? | 你和老弗兰克谈了吗 |
[24:24] | It’s my next stop. | 接下来就去谈 |
[24:25] | What about Maya? | 那玛雅呢 |
[24:27] | – No. – Progress? | – 没有 – 有进展吗 |
[24:28] | You know, she’s… | 你知道的 她… |
[24:30] | You know, she’s an idealist. | 她是个理想派 |
[24:32] | She won’t take the payday lender info. | 她不肯接受交易信息 |
[24:35] | And she wants to do the job, | 她想办成事 |
[24:36] | but she’s not willing to bend any rules do it, so. | 但她的原则不接受任何妥协 所以… |
[24:39] | So? | 所以怎么样 |
[24:41] | So, I need a back channel to the FBI. | 所以我需要走联调局的后门 |
[24:47] | Even if she won’t take it, | 即使她不接受 |
[24:48] | I bet that her bosses won’t give two shits about her principles. | 她的上司也不会在乎她的原则 |
[24:51] | So, if that happens, I’ll have an opening. | 如果成功的话 我就有机会了 |
[24:58] | I might have an end around that could work. | 我可能有办法 |
[25:02] | I’ll do it first thing. | 我马上去办 |
[25:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:28] | Why is the FBI questioning Charlotte’s dad? | 联调局为什么要审问夏洛特的爸爸 |
[25:31] | Well, we’re just trying to be as helpful as possible. That’s all. | 我们只是尽量帮忙 仅此而已 |
[25:43] | I was with them two days ago, and… | 我两天前还跟他们在一起玩 |
[25:47] | – and now they’re dead. – I know. | – 现在他们却死了 – 我知道 |
[25:54] | I think it’s probably best if you go back home to Chicago. | 我觉得你最好先回芝加哥 |
[26:00] | So, that’s it? | 这就完了吗 |
[26:02] | Things get hard and you just want to pawn me off on Dad? | 遇到一点困难 你就要把我扔给爸爸 |
[26:05] | No. Well… | 不是… |
[26:06] | I thought you’d be happy. I mean, you can hang with Seth. | 我以为你想回去呢 可以和赛思一起 |
[26:10] | Seth’s in Summer League. | 赛思在参加夏季联赛 |
[26:11] | Dad practically lives at the office. | 爸爸基本住在办公室 |
[26:15] | I’m just gonna get stuck | 我估计会困在那里 |
[26:16] | listening to his girlfriend talk about thigh gaps | 听他的女友叨叨她的大腿缝隙 |
[26:18] | and vegan cheese. | 还有素食奶酪 |
[26:29] | Can I… Can I just stay with you? | 我能… 我能和你待在一起吗 |
[26:41] | Hey, hon. | 嘿 亲爱的 |
[26:44] | Is everything all right? | 一切都还好吗 |
[26:46] | Is Wyatt around? | 怀亚特在吗 |
[26:49] | Come in. | 进来 |
[26:53] | He’s… | 他… |
[26:55] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[27:04] | Did you get my texts? | 你收到我的短信了吗 |
[27:06] | Yeah. | 收到了 |
[27:12] | Then why didn’t you come to the hospital? | 那你为什么没来医院 |
[27:16] | I just… | 我只是… |
[27:19] | didn’t think it’d be a good idea. | 觉得不太好 |
[27:22] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[27:24] | Ruth’s in the hospital. | 鲁思在医院 |
[27:29] | Are you gonna tell me what the hell’s going on between you guys? | 能不能告诉我 你们是怎么了 |
[27:35] | It’s complicated. | 太复杂了 |
[27:37] | You know, she’s banged up pretty bad. | 她伤得挺严重 |
[27:40] | Broken ribs, internal bleeding. | 肋骨骨折 内出血 |
[27:45] | Thanks for letting me know. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[28:22] | He made a mistake. | 他确实犯了个错误 |
[28:26] | Is that what you think this is? A mistake? | 你觉得这只是个错误吗 |
[28:28] | The kid lost three of his friends. He wasn’t thinking straight. | 那孩子失去了三个朋友 他失去了理智 |
[28:30] | He’s not a fucking kid. He’s a grown man. | 他是成年人 不是三岁小孩 |
[28:32] | He beat the shit out of a girl half his size. | 他把那么小个子一姑娘 揍了个半死 |
[28:34] | She’s part of my family, you know that? | 她是我的家人 你知道吗 |
[28:36] | Those boys were part of my son’s family. | 那几个小子也是我儿子的家人 |
[28:38] | Oh, is that right? Because one of them was a CI. | 是吗 他们中可有内鬼 |
[28:40] | You want me to get my fucking house in order? | 你还有脸让我收拾烂摊子 |
[28:42] | If I had known, I would have handled him myself. | 如果事先知道 我肯定亲自处理 |
[28:46] | How much did that kid give to the feds? You have any idea? | 那孩子给联邦探员爆了多少料 你知道吗 |
[28:49] | Was he wearing a wire? Was anybody else compromised? | 他带监听器了吗 还有别人被收买吗 |
[28:51] | Cooler heads, Marty. Remember? | 冷静点 马蒂 记得吗 |
[28:53] | Fuck that. You can’t control your son, | 见鬼吧 你控制不了自家儿子 |
[28:56] | and you didn’t know Tommy was a snitch. | 还不知道汤米是内鬼 |
[28:57] | You’re a fucking liability, and we’re done. | 你就是个累赘 我们的合作到此为止 |
[29:00] | You really want to do this? | 你真想这样吗 |
[29:03] | You come anywhere near me, my family or Ruth again, | 你再敢靠近我 我的家人 或者鲁思 |
[29:05] | the next time you see your son, | 就等着看到你儿子 |
[29:07] | he’s gonna be hanging from a bridge in Jurez, you got that? | 被吊在华雷斯城桥上吧 听清楚了吗 |
[29:19] | This must be a stressful time for you and your husband. | 现在你和你丈夫一定压力很大 |
[29:22] | Given that three of your employees died in that attack. | 你们有三名员工在袭击中丧生 |
[29:25] | Well, they were contractors. | 他们是承包商 |
[29:27] | They were not employees, but… | 不是我们的员工 但是… |
[29:31] | yes, we’re reeling. | 我们确实被吓坏了 |
[29:36] | Tell me about this charitable foundation you’re starting. | 说说你们打算创立的慈善基金会吧 |
[29:39] | My husband and I, | 我丈夫和我 |
[29:41] | we want to fund social causes across the state. | 想资助全州的社会事业 |
[29:44] | Access to healthcare, education. | 更好的医保 教育 |
[29:47] | And we’re… we’re forming an advisory board. | 我们正在筹建顾问委员会 |
[29:52] | Is that anything you would ever consider? | 你愿意考虑加入吗 |
[29:55] | I’m flattered, but… | 我很荣幸 但是… |
[29:57] | given the PR crisis you’re facing | 考虑到你们目前的声誉问题 |
[29:59] | and your connection to a | 还有你们 |
[30:00] | die-hard conservative like Charles Wilkes… | 与保守派查尔斯·威克斯的关系… |
[30:03] | Well, you have every right to have reservations, | 你的担忧理所应当 |
[30:05] | and look, I’m no fan of Charles’s politics, but… | 听着 我并不支持查尔斯的政治立场 |
[30:09] | Missouri is tilting red, | 但密苏里完全倾向保守派 |
[30:10] | and reaching across the aisle, | 要想做成任何事情 |
[30:12] | it’s the only way to get anything done. | 就必须选择立场 |
[30:16] | Your work on “Ban the Box,” | 你在”不询问犯罪记录”运动中的贡献 |
[30:20] | advocating for police reform… | 主张警务改革… |
[30:25] | I know ambition when I see it. | 我能看出你有远大的志向 |
[30:28] | What do you have your sights set on? | 你的目标是什么 |
[30:32] | A congressional seat? Governorship? | 国会议席吗 想当州长吗 |
[30:36] | Because what you need… | 因为你所需要的 |
[30:39] | is political cachet. | 是政治声望 |
[30:41] | Are you familiar with a company named Blink Check? | 你知道布林克支票公司吗 |
[30:46] | They wiped out a lot of families in this community. | 他们毁掉了这个社区很多家庭 |
[30:48] | When we were researching loan services for our casino, | 我们在赌场做贷款服务调查时 |
[30:52] | we came across some internal documents | 无意中发现了一些内部资料 |
[30:54] | from Blink’s CEO. | 来自布林克的首席执行官 |
[30:58] | Cause for another lawsuit if they ever came to light. | 如果文件被曝光 肯定会引发另一场诉讼 |
[31:06] | Could be useful. | 也许有用 |
[31:09] | The publicity certainly wouldn’t hurt. | 反正宣传肯定没什么害处 |
[31:15] | I think I could be of service. | 我想我帮得上忙 |
[31:17] | Great. | 棒极了 |
[31:21] | That is great to hear. | 听你这么说真好 |
[31:46] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[31:48] | Why? So you can interrogate her again? | 怎么 你还想审问她吗 |
[31:51] | I need you to be honest with me. | 我希望你能诚实交代 |
[31:54] | What happened out there? | 到底发生什么了 |
[31:55] | You really think I killed those guys? | 你真觉得是我杀了那些人吗 |
[31:57] | I don’t know what to think. | 我不知道该怎么想 |
[31:59] | My boss just got a file | 我上司刚收到一份文件 |
[32:01] | with the intel you tried to pitch me. | 是你想推给我的情报 |
[32:02] | What are you doing? | 你到底在搞什么 |
[32:04] | Let me guess. They want you to re-open the case? | 让我猜一下 他们想让你重新立案 |
[32:06] | – They do. – Good. | – 确实如此 – 好事啊 |
[32:09] | I think I might have been wrong about you. | 我可能看错你了 |
[32:11] | No, Agent Evans did this. | 不 这是伊万斯探员搞的鬼 |
[32:13] | You sat there, you listened to his lies, | 你坐在那里 听他满口胡言 |
[32:15] | you didn’t lift a finger to stop it. | 你根本没有阻止他 |
[32:16] | Might as well have kicked | 这和你亲自把她踢得半死不活 |
[32:17] | the shit out of her yourself, you know that? | 有什么区别 |
[32:20] | And now you’re going around intimidating gamblers on my floor? | 你现在还在我的赌场恐吓赌客 |
[32:22] | You want me to be your asset? | 你想让我为你工作 |
[32:24] | You learn how to be a better handler. | 你先学会做好负责人吧 |
[32:27] | Does Sam Dermody know you’re using him to launder money, | 山姆·德莫迪知道 你在利用他洗钱吗 |
[32:30] | or are you taking advantage of him like everybody else? | 或者你只是像利用其他人一样利用他 |
[32:35] | Until you’re straight with me, | 除非你向我坦白 |
[32:38] | I’m gonna keep coming after you. | 不然我不会放过你的 |
[33:19] | You gonna tell me what happened between you and Ruth? | 能不能告诉我 你和鲁思之间发生了什么 |
[33:23] | And don’t tell me it’s complicated. | 别告诉我太复杂了 |
[33:26] | You got more language in you than that. | 你表达能力没那么差 |
[33:50] | She killed my dad… | 她杀了我爸 |
[33:53] | and my Uncle Boyd. | 还有我叔叔博伊德 |
[33:56] | Electrocuted them on the dock of the Blue Cat. | 在蓝猫码头把他们电死了 |
[34:15] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[34:17] | she had a good reason. | 她有正当理由呢 |
[34:21] | Did it to protect Marty Byrde. | 她是为了保护马蒂·比德 |
[34:23] | Oh. If that’s the case, your quarrel is not with your cousin. | 若是那样 你的仇人就不是你堂姐了 |
[34:28] | It’s with Byrde. | 而是比德 |
[34:31] | That man is a disease. | 那人就像瘟疫 |
[34:33] | He worms his way in, gets his hooks into people | 他慢慢收买人心 拴住人们 |
[34:37] | and changes them so they forget who they are. | 然后改变他们 让他们神魂颠倒 |
[34:40] | I mean, I saw it happen right in front of me with Jacob. | 我眼睁睁看着雅各布遭殃 |
[34:46] | The man I loved for 40 years, | 我爱了四十年的男人 |
[34:49] | like a…a part of me. | 仿佛我自己的一部分 |
[34:54] | I watched him turn into something that I… | 我眼睁睁看着他 |
[34:57] | I didn’t even recognize. | 变成了一个陌生人 |
[35:00] | And he knew it, too. | 他自己其实也明白 |
[35:03] | He just wasn’t strong enough to fight it himself. | 他只是不够坚强 无力反抗 |
[35:10] | And that’s why I had to kill him. | 所以我不得不把他杀了 |
[35:14] | What? | 什么 |
[35:17] | – I thought you said he had a heart attack. – He did. | – 你不是说他心脏病发吗 – 确实 |
[35:22] | It just wasn’t entirely natural. | 只不过不完全是自然发病 |
[35:26] | Once the Byrdes turned him against me, | 自从比德挑拨了我们的夫妻关系 |
[35:29] | it was just a matter of time before he turned his back on everything else we built. | 他迟早会毁掉我们建立的一切 |
[35:35] | I couldn’t just stand by and watch that. | 我不能坐视不管 |
[35:45] | You want to leave? | 你想离开吗 |
[35:49] | – No, no, it’s just a lot. – I know. | – 不 只是信息量有点大 – 我知道 |
[35:53] | Lord knows, I miss him. | 我其实很想念他 |
[35:58] | But every time I feel a pang of regret, I remind myself | 但每次感到愧疚时 我就会提醒自己 |
[36:04] | that the man I loved disappeared | 我爱的男人早就消失了 |
[36:06] | long before I slipped those cherry pits into his coffee. | 早在我把樱桃果核放进他的咖啡之前 |
[36:21] | The point being, | 我想说的是 |
[36:23] | it’s not too late for Ruth. | 鲁思还有救 |
[36:26] | She can still change her course. | 她还可以迷途知返 |
[36:33] | Go and see your cousin. | 去看看你堂姐吧 |
[36:50] | So, tell me, | 跟我说说 |
[36:51] | how long have you been the Byrde family’s lawyer? | 你当比德家的律师多久了 |
[36:56] | About a year. | 差不多一年了 |
[36:57] | How long have you been their therapist? | 你当他们的治疗师多久了 |
[36:59] | Well, I’m afraid I’m not at liberty to say. | 我恐怕不太方便说这个 |
[37:03] | Patient confidentiality and all. | 病人的保密责任 |
[37:12] | Six months. | 六个月 |
[37:14] | Give or take. | 左右 |
[37:17] | As their lawyer, | 作为他们的律师 |
[37:19] | it’s my job to ensure that their interests are protected. | 我的工作就是保障他们的利益 |
[37:21] | So, I would like to discuss | 所以我想讨论一下 |
[37:23] | your financial relationship with them. | 你和他们的财务关系 |
[37:27] | I’m not sure what you’re referring to. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[37:29] | The money for the car. | 买车的钱 |
[37:46] | Before I answer, is this conversation | 我回答你之前 请问这段对话 |
[37:50] | covered under attorney-client privilege? | 受到律师与客户保密特权的保障吗 |
[37:53] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[37:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:57] | Are you talking about the bribes they’ve been paying me | 你是说他们各自暗地 |
[38:00] | behind each other’s backs | 贿赂我的钱 |
[38:02] | or the lump sum payout Marty cut me the other day? | 还是前几天马蒂一次性付的大数目 |
[38:07] | Both. | 都讲讲 |
[38:09] | Are you satisfied with the terms that were established? | 你满意之前的协议吗 |
[38:15] | You know… | 这么说吧 |
[38:17] | I hate being the squeaky wheel, but now that you bring it up… | 我也不想唠叨 但既然你提出来了 |
[38:22] | $100,000 seemed like a lot money at the time, | 那时我觉得 十万块已经很多了 |
[38:26] | but with this truck ambush | 但因为现在发生了货车袭击事件 |
[38:30] | and some unexpected… | 和一些意外的 |
[38:32] | quality of life expenses that have popped up, | 生活质量开销 |
[38:37] | I’m beginning to think I may have undervalued my services. | 我开始觉得 我也许低估了自己的价值 |
[38:48] | I’ll make sure you’re taken care of. | 你保证会解决此事 |
[38:54] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[38:57] | Ruth’s vitals are stable. | 鲁思的生命体征稳定了 |
[38:58] | She’s been upgraded to fair condition. | 她恢复的不错 |
[39:00] | She’s still sedated, | 镇静剂的作用还没过去 |
[39:01] | but Ben said he’ll call me when she wakes up. | 但本说 她一醒来就会告诉我 |
[39:04] | How is Ben? | 本怎么样了 |
[39:08] | He’s doing better. | 他好一点儿了 |
[39:18] | Jonah, why don’t you go inside? | 乔纳 你先进屋吧 |
[39:20] | Am I interrupting? | 我有打扰你们吗 |
[39:23] | Go ahead. Go. | 去吧 |
[39:30] | Can I help you with something? | 有什么我可以帮你的吗 |
[39:32] | I am losing patience with your husband. | 我对你丈夫快没耐心了 |
[39:35] | Get in line. | 很多人都这样 |
[39:37] | I appreciate you two spending some time apart. | 你们分居的时候 我本来很高兴 |
[39:41] | And then I thought, | 当时我想 |
[39:42] | maybe this could offer some perspectives on the situation. | 也许会有新的转机 |
[39:45] | I’m sorry, but… | 我很抱歉 |
[39:47] | my kids are home. | 但我的孩子都还在家 |
[39:48] | I got a friend in the hospital… | 我的朋友还在医院 |
[39:49] | Right, chase, cutting to. | 好 那我就直说了 |
[39:52] | He’s never gonna get a better offer than 18 months | 十八个月 和为联邦政府工作的机会 |
[39:55] | and a chance to work with the federal government. | 是我们能给他最好的安排 |
[39:57] | That’s some criminal fantasy camp shit right there. | 天上不会掉馅饼的 |
[40:03] | You do know about the deal, don’t you? | 你也知道这个协议 对吧 |
[40:05] | We discussed it. | 我们讨论过了 |
[40:07] | And you know he was about | 你也知道 |
[40:09] | to take it before he was dragged to Mex… | 他本来打算答应的 结果他去了墨… |
[40:11] | Kansas City? | 堪萨斯 |
[40:13] | – I do. – So, we’re up to speed. | – 是的 – 所以你了解情况 |
[40:15] | We are. | 是的 |
[40:17] | Which is why I thought | 所以我觉得 |
[40:18] | you two spending some time apart might help the situation. | 你们两个分居 也许是好事 |
[40:25] | – You want me to push him to take the deal. – Push, pull, | – 你想让我劝他签协议 – 怎样都可以 |
[40:27] | I want you to do what’s best for your family. | 我希望你为全家做最好的打算 |
[40:30] | He’s great at what he does. | 以他的能力 |
[40:33] | It’s a shame he has to do it for a shitty boss. | 为这样的老板做事 实在太可惜了 |
[40:39] | I see why he likes you. | 怪不得他会喜欢你 |
[40:43] | So, just… | 所以… |
[40:45] | let me be clear on the details. | 让我理一理细节 |
[40:48] | If he takes the deal, he’ll be a convicted felon. | 如果他签下协议 他会成为重罪犯 |
[40:52] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[40:54] | Do you know convicted felons | 你知道重罪犯在密苏里 |
[40:55] | can’t hold a casino license in Missouri? | 是不能拥有赌场资格证的 |
[40:59] | I do. | 我知道 |
[41:06] | Thanks for stopping by. | 有心了 |
[41:40] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[41:49] | What… What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[41:52] | Shh. It’s all right, it’s all right. | 没事了 没事了 |
[41:56] | Just relax. You’re in the hospital. | 放轻松 你现在在医院 |
[42:01] | You’ve been out for a day. | 你昏迷了一整天 |
[42:08] | They found you in the casino parking lot, | 他们在赌场停车场找到了你 |
[42:11] | but you’re safe now. | 但你现在安全了 |
[42:16] | You… | 你 |
[42:18] | You’ve been here the whole time? | 你一直在这里吗 |
[42:22] | I didn’t want you to wake up alone. | 我不希望你独自一人醒来 |
[42:33] | You… You look like shit. | 你看起来脏兮兮的 |
[42:48] | Did Frank Jr. Do this? | 是小弗兰克干的吗 |
[42:56] | I… | 我… |
[42:58] | I… I… I didn’t get a good look. | 我… 我没看清楚 |
[43:09] | Did Wyatt come? | 怀亚特来过吗 |
[43:12] | No. I’m sorry. | 没有 抱歉 |
[43:38] | Tell Marty and Wendy that… | 告诉马蒂和温迪 |
[43:42] | that I need to talk to them. | 我有话要跟他们说 |
[43:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[43:56] | You must be Frank Jackson. | 是弗兰克·杰克逊吧 |
[43:59] | Come in. | 请进 |
[44:09] | So, what brings you here, Frank? | 你为什么来找我呢 弗兰克 |
[44:15] | There’s a stray dog that keeps coming into my yard. | 有条流浪狗 老进我家院子 |
[44:19] | Seems nice enough. Friendly. | 看起来挺乖巧 挺温和的 |
[44:22] | Clearly needs a home. | 显然它想找个家 |
[44:24] | But I don’t want it. | 可我不想收留它 |
[44:27] | Does that mean there’s something wrong with me? | 我这样想 有什么问题吗 |
[44:29] | Have you ever had a dog before? | 你之前养过狗吗 |
[44:33] | A husky. | 养过哈士奇 |
[44:36] | He died last year. | 去年去世了 |
[44:39] | Got hit by a car. | 被车撞了 |
[44:42] | Maybe you’re scared that if you take in this stray, | 你可能在害怕 如果你收留了这条狗 |
[44:47] | you’ll be opening yourself up to hurt. | 就要面对过去受到的伤害 |
[44:50] | Do you think you’re avoiding pain? | 你觉得你是在逃避痛苦吗 |
[44:55] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[44:58] | Why do you think that is? | 为什么呢 |
[45:02] | My job, perhaps. | 可能是工作的缘故吧 |
[45:05] | It’s better if I don’t feel things. | 屏蔽情感 对我的工作有好处 |
[45:09] | I did love my dog. | 我爱我的狗 |
[45:14] | It’s easy to confuse vulnerability with weakness. | 人们常常混淆 脆弱和弱点这两个概念 |
[45:20] | But allowing yourself to be vulnerable | 但允许自己偶尔的脆弱 |
[45:23] | is the truest sign of strength. | 才是坚强最真实的体现 |
[45:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[45:32] | That was very helpful. | 我很受启发 |
[45:34] | Glad to be of service. | 很高兴能帮到你 |
[45:39] | If you don’t mind me asking, | 如果你不介意的话 |
[45:42] | what is it that you do for a living? | 我能问一下 你是做什么的吗 |
[47:14] | Could you hold the door, please? | 可以等等我吗 |
[47:23] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[47:26] | Good to see you, too. | 我也是 |
[47:30] | I added your name to the card. | 我把你名字加到卡片上了 |
[47:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[47:35] | Maya came by the house. | 玛雅来过家里 |
[47:39] | She offered you a deal. | 她给了你个提议 |
[47:43] | I didn’t say anything, ’cause I wasn’t gonna take it. | 我没告诉你 是因为我不会接受 |
[47:47] | Yes, you were. | 你会的 |
[48:00] | Oh, you had us worried. | 噢 我们都担心死了 |
[48:03] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[48:05] | Like somebody took me | 感觉像有人把我肢解了 |
[48:06] | apart and put me back together the wrong way. | 再把我胡乱拼回去 |
[48:12] | But the drugs ain’t bad. Mmm. | 不过这儿的药不错 |
[48:18] | It’s really nice to have you back. | 你能没事真是太好了 |
[48:28] | You know Frank Jr. did this. | 你们知道 这是小弗兰克干的 |
[48:31] | You know that, right? | 你们知道 对吗 |
[48:34] | Yeah. We’ve, um… | 对 我们… |
[48:36] | We’ve, uh, cut ties with the KC mob. | 我们跟堪萨斯黑帮断绝关系了 |
[48:39] | You will never have to work with them again. | 你再也不用跟他们打交道了 |
[48:45] | And? | 然后呢 |
[48:47] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[48:50] | Frank Jr. crossed a line. | 小弗兰克越界了 |
[48:54] | I’m untouchable. | 我是碰不得的 |
[48:57] | That’s what you said. | 这是你说的 |
[48:58] | Why don’t we talk about this later? You’ve been through a lot… | 我们稍后再聊这个吧 你受苦了… |
[49:01] | No! I want you to kill him. | 不行 我要你杀了他 |
[49:04] | Let’s, uh… | 关下门吧 |
[49:05] | Thank you. Um… | 谢谢了 |
[49:11] | That’s not possible. | 这是不可能的 |
[49:13] | Doesn’t really seem like you’re putting it into consideration. | 你根本连想都没想过 |
[49:18] | Because it can’t happen. | 因为这是不可能的事 |
[49:20] | You didn’t see the look on his face. | 你是没看见他当时的表情 |
[49:22] | If someone hadn’t scared him off, then he would have killed me. | 要不是有人把他吓跑了 他当时就把我杀了 |
[49:26] | There’s… There’s nothing stopping him from finishing the job. | 当时… 他根本停不下来 |
[49:30] | I think you’re right, Wendy. We should talk later. | 你说得对 温迪 我们稍后再聊这个 |
[49:32] | Um, I promise you, he’s never gonna touch you again. | 我向你保证 他不会再碰你 |
[49:36] | That’s not enough. | 这还不够 |
[49:37] | Ruth, Ruth, what he did was unforgivable, | 鲁思 他的所作所为 的确不可饶恕 |
[49:41] | and we should have done much more to protect you, | 我们也应该尽力去保护你 |
[49:44] | and Frank Jr., he’ll have to answer for his actions, but… | 至于小弗兰克 他会为此付出代价 |
[49:47] | killing him is not a solution. | 但杀他不能解决问题 |
[49:51] | Of course it is. | 当然能 |
[49:54] | Of all people, I don’t | 这不明摆着吗 |
[49:56] | understand why the two of you can’t see that. | 我不懂为啥你俩不明白 |
[49:59] | Hey, Ruth, we have cut ties, | 鲁思 我们已经断绝关系了 |
[50:03] | and you just have to accept this is the best version of it. | 你得接受 这是最好的结果 |
[50:06] | The best for who? | 对谁而言 |
[50:08] | Stop acting like you made some huge fucking sacrifice. | 不要搞得好像你做了很大牺牲 |
[50:12] | Tommy was a rat, | 汤米是个内鬼 |
[50:13] | and the FBI knows they moved money for you. | 联调局已经知道他们在帮你运钱 |
[50:18] | And you would have cut them loose, anyway. | 你迟早会跟他们切断关系 |
[50:21] | If Charlotte was lying in this bed, | 如果躺在床上的是夏洛特 |
[50:24] | we wouldn’t even be having this conversation. | 我们根本就不用讨论这个话题 |
[50:26] | – That is not true. – Come on. | – 不是这样的 – 得了吧 |
[50:28] | You know we love you. | 你知道我们有多在乎你 |
[50:32] | You killed my dad. | 你们杀了我爸 |
[50:37] | And he barely touched your kid. | 他几乎没碰过你们的孩子 |
[50:40] | And you… | 而你们… |
[50:42] | You had him killed. | 你们却把他杀了 |
[50:44] | He did nothing but hurt you your entire life. | 你从小到大 他除了伤害你 什么也没做 |
[50:57] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[51:01] | Then I’ll kill him myself. | 那我自己去把他杀了 |
[51:04] | No, you won’t. | 不可以 |
[51:06] | Then fucking do something about it. | 那你们做点什么 |
[51:10] | We have. | 我们做了 |
[51:13] | It’s done. | 已经做完了 |
[51:15] | This ends right now. | 这事到此结束 |
[52:39] | She was a good listener. | 她很善于倾听 |
[52:48] | Do you ever get tired of this? | 你有没有厌倦做这些事 |
[52:53] | No, not really. | 没有 |
[52:57] | Good. | 很好 |
[52:59] | Keep your schedule open. | 随时待命 |
[53:26] | Okay. Okay, watch your head here. | 小心 小心碰到头 |
[53:28] | – Okay. No. – Okay, come on. Up! | – 好 不用 – 没事 上来 |
[53:35] | You gonna carry me around everywhere now? | 你到哪儿都要抱着我吗 |
[53:38] | Hell no. You’re heavier than you look. | 当然不 你比看起来重多了 |
[53:42] | – You’ll likely throw my back out. – Oh! Stop! | – 我腰都要闪了 – 真是的 够了 |
[53:45] | – My fucking ribs. Aah! – Okay. | – 我的肋骨 疼 – 好吧 |
[53:48] | – Okay, wait, wait. Let me down. – Okay. Shh. | – 等下 放我下来 – 好 |
[53:52] | Okay. | 好了 |
[53:54] | – You okay? – Yeah. | – 你能行吗 – 可以 |
[53:57] | – Yeah? I’m gonna give you a minute. – Yeah. | – 真的吗 那你们聊会儿 – 嗯 |
[54:07] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[54:12] | Who’s that? | 那是谁啊 |
[54:14] | Ben. | 本 |
[54:18] | You sure he’s not too old for you? | 你不觉得有点老吗 |
[54:27] | Who did this, Ruth? | 鲁思 是谁干的 |
[54:34] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[54:46] | Look, I’m… I’m sorry I didn’t come visit you in the hospital. I just… | 我… 很抱歉 没去医院看你 |
[54:53] | I figured the Byrdes were gonna be there | 我猜比德夫妇会在医院 |
[54:54] | – and I just… I really didn’t… – It’s okay. | – 所以我不是… – 没关系 |
[55:04] | When I heard about what happened, I just… | 听说你的事后 我开始想 |
[55:09] | started thinking about what it would be like if you were gone, | 要是你不在了 该怎么办 |
[55:12] | and it scared the shit out of me. | 真的吓死我了 |
[55:23] | I think I knew the truth… | 其实在你说出来前 |
[55:26] | way before you said it out loud. | 我差不多已经知道了 |
[55:32] | Why’d you have to say it out loud? | 你为什么非要说出来呢 |
[55:42] | I wanted you to hear it from me. | 我希望你听我亲口说 |
[55:48] | I owed you at least that. | 我欠你的 |
[56:00] | When I woke up in the hospital… | 我在医院醒来时… |
[56:03] | … there was a… A split-second | 有那么一瞬间 |
[56:06] | where I thought I was in my trailer, | 我以为自己在拖车里 |
[56:10] | and I could have sworn I heard | 我好像听到 |
[56:14] | Russ and Boyd arguing in the yard. | 罗斯和博伊德在院子里吵架 |
[56:19] | And I was relieved, ’cause… | 我长长舒了一口气… |
[56:23] | for a second, none of it happened. | 那一瞬间 好像什么都没发生过 |
[56:28] | You didn’t hate me. | 你还不恨我 |
[56:31] | I was clean. | 我戒了毒 |
[56:35] | I should’ve done better by you. | 我本该给你更好的生活 |
[56:44] | What do you call it? | 你管这叫什么来着 |
[56:45] | The Langmore curse? | 朗莫尔诅咒吗 |
[56:49] | No. | 不 |
[56:50] | I was wrong about that. | 我错了 |
[56:53] | Who we are ain’t so bad. | 我们没那么糟糕 |
[57:00] | It’s the Byrdes that cursed everything. | 是比德家带来的诅咒 |
[57:03] | The minute that they showed up, | 他们一来 |
[57:05] | everything got turned upside down. | 一切就变得一团糟 |
[57:11] | I… | 我… |
[57:13] | I don’t know who you are when you’re with them. | 你跟他们在一起时 我都不认识你了 |
[57:17] | I haven’t changed. | 我没变 |
[57:22] | Yes, you have. | 不 你变了 |
[57:30] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[57:33] | It’s fine. | 不要紧 |
[57:40] | I want to forgive you. I… I really do. | 我想原谅你… 真的 |
[57:47] | I’m just not there yet. | 只是现在还办不到 |
[57:53] | So, what now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[58:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |