时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:29] | You like your fucking job? | 你喜欢自己的工作吗 |
[01:33] | Just shut the door, please. | 把门关上吧 |
[01:51] | Okay. | 好了 |
[01:54] | I got the rest of this. Thank you. | 剩下的交给我吧 谢谢 |
[02:03] | Don’t. | 别 |
[02:05] | What? | 别什么 |
[02:09] | You cannot go after Nelson, okay? | 别找纳尔森的麻烦 |
[02:11] | You can’t go after Helen. | 别找海伦的麻烦 |
[02:13] | You understand? We can’t afford to lose you, too. | 明白吗 我们不能再失去你 |
[02:15] | You have to promise me. | 你得跟我保证 |
[02:19] | Wendy should be here. | 温迪应该来这里 |
[02:21] | Oh, well. We don’t have time to wait. | 我们等不了她了 |
[02:23] | I don’t fucking understand any of it. | 我真的不懂了 |
[02:26] | How’d they find him? | 他们怎么找到他的 |
[02:29] | He called Helen. Must’ve slipped up. | 他给海伦打了电话 估计说漏嘴了 |
[02:36] | Why didn’t he call me? | 他为什么没打给我 |
[02:41] | I… You know, I think that he was | 我猜当时 |
[02:44] | probably trying to make things right | 他可能就是想挽回 |
[02:46] | so that he could come back. | 以为这样就能回来 |
[02:48] | I don’t know. You know? | 我也不知道 |
[02:51] | I know that you loved him. | 我知道你爱他 |
[02:56] | You wanna say anything? | 你有什么想说的吗 |
[04:24] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[04:40] | Are you ready to tell me where you are? | 能告诉我你在哪儿吗 |
[04:42] | No. | 我不想说 |
[04:56] | We’re here, | 什么时候想回家了 |
[04:58] | whenever you want to come home, okay? | 就回来 我们一直都在 |
[05:11] | The kids love you. | 孩子们爱你 |
[05:13] | And I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[05:22] | Do you have his ashes? | 拿到他的骨灰了吗 |
[05:26] | Yeah. | 拿到了 |
[05:31] | Are they heavy? | 沉不沉 |
[05:38] | Not very. | 还行 |
[07:55] | I need to get some of my affairs in order. | 我需要处理一下私事 |
[07:57] | Of course. | 好的 |
[07:59] | The baby, he’s not in the will. | 宝宝还没写进遗嘱 |
[08:01] | He didn’t even have an official name until yesterday. | 他昨天才正式有了名字 |
[08:04] | I am so sorry about your girlfriend. | 您女友的事 我很遗憾 |
[08:13] | We’re losing this war. | 我们要输掉这场战争了 |
[08:15] | These things ebb and flow. | 世事无常 |
[08:23] | I want you to take the nanny and the children | 你带着保姆和孩子去美国 |
[08:25] | to America until it is safe. | 等安全了再回来 |
[08:29] | Of course. | 明白 |
[08:31] | The older boys’ inheritance is in a trust | 给老大老二的遗产 已经存了信托 |
[08:34] | with my ex-wife. | 在我前妻那里 |
[08:38] | I would like for you to transfer all of my legitimate assets | 你去把我所有的合法资产 |
[08:40] | equally amongst the three of them, in their names. | 平分给他们三个 转移到他们名下 |
[08:44] | I’ll have the papers drawn up. | 我马上起草文件 |
[08:45] | Good. | 好 |
[08:50] | What is it? | 想说什么 |
[08:52] | – Well, if I may. – Please. | – 那我就说了 – 说吧 |
[08:56] | Trusts and estates won’t make a difference | 如果比德夫妇把你的合法生意毁了 |
[08:58] | if the Byrdes drive your legitimate businesses into the ground. | 那信托和地产就没用了 |
[09:00] | I could help. | 我可以帮你 |
[09:03] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[09:05] | Well, I… | 是这样的 |
[09:06] | I would like to take control of all the Byrde Enterprise affairs, | 我想接管比德公司所有事务 |
[09:10] | just in case their involvement continues to prove erratic. | 以防他们继续惹祸 |
[09:24] | What are they telling people? | 他们怎么跟别人说的 |
[09:30] | That he went to Knoxville. | 说他去诺克斯维尔了 |
[09:34] | Figure out any more about what happened? | 你还知道其他情况吗 |
[09:37] | Just that he fucked up… | 我只知道他坏了事 |
[09:41] | and called Helen. | 给海伦打了电话 |
[09:44] | And then, that… | 然后… |
[09:46] | that fucking robot who shot my dad… | 那个开枪打死我爸的机器人 |
[09:49] | brought the body home. | 把他的尸体带了回来 |
[09:52] | I guess, for Wendy. | 大概是因为温迪 |
[09:55] | I think she’s too fucked up to drive anywhere, so… | 她估计崩溃了 没法开车 |
[09:58] | So, I don’t… I don’t fucking know. | 所以 我也不知道 |
[10:07] | I’m so fucking tired, Wyatt. | 我太累了 怀亚特 |
[10:12] | I know. | 我懂 |
[10:35] | Uh, how’s Darlene? | 达莲娜怎么样 |
[10:42] | She wants me to meet her mom. | 她想带我去见她妈 |
[10:47] | What? | 你笑啥 |
[10:53] | Well, that’s fucking weird. | 太奇怪了吧 |
[11:00] | Do you think she’ll like me? | 你觉得她妈会喜欢我吗 |
[11:09] | Everybody likes you. | 人人都喜欢你 |
[11:31] | I can’t… | 我… |
[11:34] | I can’t make fucking sense of it. | 我真的不明白 到底怎么回事 |
[11:40] | I just think maybe you should be asking why. | 也许你该去问问原因 |
[11:48] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:51] | Well, I think… | 我觉得… |
[11:56] | I think you should be asking questions. | 你该去问一问 |
[11:59] | And I think you shouldn’t | 而且我觉得 |
[12:01] | be afraid of the answers that you might find. | 你不该害怕 可能会问到什么结果 |
[12:07] | ‘Cause… | 因为… |
[12:10] | the guy that I met | 以我对那家伙的了解 |
[12:13] | was living for you. | 他把你当做生存的意义 |
[12:17] | And I think that he would have made it back here. | 我感觉他原本可以回来的 |
[12:25] | And I also know that… | 还有就是… |
[12:28] | when something feels off… | 如果你感觉有事不对劲 |
[12:32] | it’s probably off. | 那就有很可能不对劲 |
[13:31] | Seven out. | 七点 出局 |
[13:33] | Baby, I think that’s enough. It’s time to head out. | 亲爱的 差不多了 该走了 |
[13:37] | One more pass. | 最后一把 |
[13:39] | I have to pee, | 我要去上厕所 |
[13:40] | and the Cardinals are playing at Milwaukee. | 而且红雀队在密尔沃基比赛 |
[13:41] | Okay, okay, uh… Can you, um… | 好吧 你能不能… |
[13:45] | Can you just count these for me? | 帮我点一下筹码 |
[13:56] | Is this what I think it is? | 这是真的吗 |
[13:59] | Even better. | 不能再真了 |
[14:04] | It’s my mom. | 这是我母亲 |
[14:05] | It’s your mom’s? | 你母亲的戒指吗 |
[14:08] | No, my mom, | 不 这就是我母亲 |
[14:10] | pressed hard and firm, and… | 情比金坚 |
[14:12] | wrapped around your finger for life. | 绕指一生 |
[14:18] | Try her on. | 戴上试试吧 |
[14:22] | Sam… | 山姆 |
[14:27] | I’m worried about your gambling. | 你一直赌博 让我很担心 |
[14:28] | I think you have a problem. | 我觉得你有点不对劲 |
[14:31] | Don’t be silly. | 别傻了 |
[14:32] | It’s all you do, and you’re really bad at it. | 你一直在赌钱 而且一直在输 |
[14:35] | Well, that’s just because you don’t know how it works. | 那是因为你不懂行 |
[14:39] | Okay, just don’t worry. | 好啦 别担心 |
[14:41] | I’ve got everything under control. | 一切都在掌控之中 |
[14:44] | Sam Dermody. | 山姆·德莫迪 |
[14:46] | You are under arrest on suspicion | 你被捕了 |
[14:48] | of being an accessory to money laundering. | 罪名是涉嫌协助洗钱 |
[14:51] | Oh, this is crazy. | 太荒唐了吧 |
[14:53] | Sweetie, this is crazy, okay? | 亲爱的 事情不是这样的 |
[14:56] | – Can she really do this? – Oh, I can definitely do this. | – 她有权这么做吗 – 我当然有 |
[15:03] | Just a misunderstanding, okay? | 他们冤枉我了 |
[15:08] | Well, it’s a matter of expediency, really. | 这只是权宜之计 |
[15:12] | If I had time to go through the proper channels, I would. | 如果我有时间 一定会走正规程序 |
[15:19] | What makes you think I can | 你凭什么觉得 我能立刻 |
[15:20] | just instantly get you on a casino license? | 把你的名字加到赌场执照上 |
[15:23] | The fact that you’re willing | 你既然愿意来这儿跟我谈 |
[15:24] | to come to my house to take this meeting. | 就说明你办得到 |
[15:30] | Why? Are you saying you can’t? | 怎么 你办不到吗 |
[15:34] | I believe Marty and Wendy are very close | 我认为 马蒂和温迪 |
[15:36] | to losing their hold on the casino. | 很快就会失去赌场 |
[15:40] | And why do you think that? | 你为什么会这么想呢 |
[15:42] | Well, as their attorney, I can’t violate privilege, | 作为他们的律师 我不能侵犯保密特权 |
[15:44] | but let’s just say that | 但这么说吧 |
[15:45] | I feel certain that time is of the essence. | 他们出局就是时间问题 |
[15:49] | I don’t just back random power plays. | 我不会随便支持一个人上位的 |
[15:51] | Nor should you. | 你也不该这么做 |
[15:52] | You hold 1,5% of the casino profits | 你是赌场的匿名合伙人 |
[15:55] | as a silent partner, | 拿着百分之一点五的利润 |
[15:56] | which, unless I’m misinformed, | 就我所知 |
[15:59] | is very helpful to prop up the rest of your businesses. | 这对你的其他生意很有帮助 |
[16:04] | I don’t believe I need to lecture you on self-interest. | 如何保护个人利益 相信不用我来教你 |
[16:10] | I never saw you as the Ozark type. | 我从没想过你会在奥沙克扎根 |
[16:12] | We adapt or die. | 适应生存嘛 |
[16:16] | All right, let’s say… | 行吧 假如… |
[16:20] | I managed to convince the gaming commission | 我能说服博彩委员会 |
[16:23] | to add you to the license. | 把你的名字加到了执照上 |
[16:25] | If that happened, | 假如真能做到 |
[16:27] | my plans for a hotel and shopping center… | 我酒店和商业中心的计划… |
[16:29] | Will be very much alive. | 一定会畅通无阻 |
[16:41] | Let’s not pretend we both don’t know | 我们也不用装了 你我都知道 |
[16:43] | how badly they fucked you over. | 他们把你坑得有多惨 |
[16:55] | I hope you’re proud of yourself. | 我希望你感到自豪 |
[16:57] | I don’t know. Depends. What’s the topic? | 看情况吧 关于什么事 |
[16:59] | What do you think your bosses are gonna say | 要是你因为证据不足 |
[17:02] | when you gotta release Sam Dermody in a day because you don’t have | 不到一天 就得释放山姆·德莫迪 |
[17:05] | enough evidence to hold him? | 你领导会怎么说 |
[17:06] | I think you’re using him to launder money. | 我觉得你在利用他洗钱 |
[17:09] | Well, I think you’re using him to put pressure on me, you know. | 我觉得你在利用他对我施压 |
[17:13] | I also think that | 我还觉得 |
[17:14] | you no longer care about who you scare, | 你已经不在乎你会吓到谁 |
[17:17] | who you hurt. | 或者伤害到谁 |
[17:18] | I think that you’re Agent Evans. | 我觉得你跟伊万斯探员 |
[17:21] | Or Petty. | 跟裴迪探员没两样 |
[17:23] | I don’t think you give a shit about whose life you destroy | 你不在乎你会毁掉谁的人生 |
[17:25] | or if the charges are bullshit. | 你那些指控是不是天方夜谭 |
[17:29] | You don’t get to be self-righteous with me. | 你不用在我面前装清高 |
[17:31] | I mean, it’s not against the law to lose money in a casino. | 在赌场里输钱并不犯法 |
[17:33] | No, it’s not. | 你说得对 |
[17:35] | Money-laundering, on the other hand… | 但洗钱就另当别论了 |
[17:37] | You took this job… | 你做这份工作… |
[17:40] | to do some good. Am I right? | 是为了伸张正义 没错吧 |
[17:42] | And yet, I have given you really solid information | 然而 明明是你重视的案子 |
[17:46] | about cases that you care about, | 我拿着确凿证据给你 |
[17:48] | and you haven’t taken it. | 你却不肯接受 |
[17:50] | Have you ever stopped to think about why? | 你有没有想过 这是为什么 |
[17:53] | I’m not gonna be compromised by you. | 你别想买通我 |
[17:55] | It’s not about me, and it shouldn’t be about you, either. | 重点不是我 也不应该是你 |
[17:59] | You know, it should be about all of us trying to do | 重点应该是 所有人都要努力 |
[18:01] | the good that we can do, right now. | 做现在力所能及的好事 |
[18:05] | Your bosses understand that, you know? | 你的领导明白这一点 |
[18:07] | But you think you’re above that. | 但你觉得这样委屈你了 |
[18:09] | You’re dragging Sam off? For what? | 你把山姆抓了 为了什么 |
[18:12] | You’re waiting for the world to change | 你想让这个世界为你而变 |
[18:14] | to fit your pristine belief system, | 变得符合你纯洁的信仰吗 |
[18:17] | and it’s just never gonna happen. | 那是绝对不可能的 |
[18:19] | What will happen is that | 玛雅 这件事唯一的结果是 |
[18:21] | you’re gonna lose your career, Maya. | 你的事业前功尽弃 |
[18:23] | But hey, you’ll be right. | 虽然结果证明 你是正确的 |
[19:01] | Connor! | 康纳 |
[19:03] | Connor. | 康纳 |
[19:05] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[19:07] | There you are. | 你在这儿呢 |
[19:09] | You can’t just walk off like that. | 你不能这样一个人跑开 |
[19:12] | I was losing my mind. | 我都吓疯了 |
[19:14] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[20:46] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[20:49] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[20:52] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[20:59] | – Hey, sweetheart. – Are you home for good? | – 亲爱的 – 你不会再离开了吧 |
[21:08] | I am. | 是的 |
[21:11] | What are you gonna do about Helen? | 你要怎么处理海伦 |
[21:15] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[21:17] | She killed your brother. | 她杀了你弟弟 |
[21:19] | Jonah, let’s… let’s let Mom get in | 乔纳 让… 让妈妈先进屋 |
[21:22] | and get settled for a moment. | 好好休息一下 |
[21:24] | Helen’s our partner. | 海伦是我们的合作伙伴 |
[21:28] | We have no choice but to work with her. | 除了跟她一起工作 我们别无选择 |
[21:32] | – So we’re supposed to forget about Ben? – Of course not. | – 那就要这样忘记本吗 – 当然不是 |
[21:35] | Well, then, what? | 那要怎么样 |
[21:36] | – Let’s try to get back to normal. – “Normal”?! | – 我们先回归正常吧 – 正常 |
[21:39] | – Ben’s dead! – Jonah… | – 本死了 – 乔纳 |
[21:42] | Yeah, he’s dead. You guys are gonna keep working | 他死了 你们还要跟那个杀他的人 |
[21:44] | with the person who killed him? | 一起工作吗 |
[21:47] | We cannot control who we are partners with. | 我们没法选择合作伙伴 |
[21:50] | I hate you. | 我恨你们 |
[21:52] | You don’t mean that. | 你在说气话 |
[21:53] | No, there’s nothing normal about anything that we do. | 我没有 我们做的事情根本不正常 |
[21:59] | And why aren’t you saying anything? | 你怎么不出声呢 |
[22:49] | He just needs some time. Okay? | 他只是需要点时间 好吗 |
[23:01] | We all do. | 我们都需要 |
[23:24] | What the fuck were you thinking? | 你怎么回事啊 |
[23:34] | – Helen’s a murderer. – I know. | – 海伦是杀人犯 – 我知道 |
[23:40] | So… So you just don’t care? | 你一点都不在乎吗 |
[23:41] | Of course I care. | 我当然在乎 |
[23:44] | But you can’t just yell at mom. She’s devastated. | 但你不能这样吼妈妈 她已经崩溃了 |
[23:49] | Good. | 太好了 |
[23:52] | You know they can’t just magically make all this go away, right? | 他们不可能奇迹般的摆平一切 你知道吧 |
[24:01] | I miss him. | 我很想他 |
[24:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:06] | You understand these things more than I do. | 你明明比我更懂这些事 |
[24:10] | And honestly, I used to be jealous about it. | 说实话 之前我还挺嫉妒你的 |
[24:12] | But none of this works if we don’t stick together. | 但如果我们不团结起来 肯定会完蛋 |
[24:16] | You sued to get out of the family. | 你为了离开这个家 还起诉过呢 |
[24:23] | Yeah, but I came back. | 是 但我回来了 |
[24:26] | Maybe you shouldn’t have. | 也许你根本就不该回来 |
[24:28] | Fuck you. | 你去死吧 |
[24:53] | When do they go back to Mexico? | 他们什么时候回墨西哥 |
[24:56] | Whenever it’s safe, you know? Soon, never. | 等安全了就回 可能很快 可能永远不回 |
[25:00] | You didn’t come home right away. Where did you go? | 你没有立刻回家 你去哪儿了 |
[25:06] | Nowhere. | 哪儿都没去 |
[25:08] | Well, now, that’s an impossibility, isn’t it? | 不太可能吧 |
[25:13] | I just needed some time to clear my head. | 我只是需要点时间 整理一下思路 |
[25:17] | And is it? | 那么结果呢 |
[25:18] | – Clear? – I think what is clear | – 理清了吗 – 我觉得现在清楚的是 |
[25:20] | is that we are committed | 我们会努力 |
[25:22] | to keeping things moving forward peacefully. | 让一切和平有序的进行下去 |
[25:26] | Is that true? | 真的吗 |
[25:32] | I’m ready to go back to work. | 我准备好回去工作了 |
[25:36] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[25:40] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[25:42] | I am. | 是的 |
[25:44] | So, in the spirit of trust… | 所以 本着互信的原则… |
[25:49] | my client wants to diversify | 我的客户想将孩子的资产控制权 |
[25:51] | control of his children’s assets between us. | 在我们之间分散开来 |
[25:55] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[25:56] | Meaning I would need to become a signatory in Byrde Enterprises. | 意思就是 我需要成为比德公司的签约方 |
[26:02] | Huh. | 哈 |
[26:08] | I would need assurances | 我需要你向我保证 |
[26:10] | that it was just Wendy and I on the casino licenses. | 赌场执照上只有我和温迪的名字 |
[26:15] | I have no interest in being on any casino license. | 我对赌场执照没有任何兴趣 |
[26:20] | Then, no issue. | 那就没有问题 |
[26:23] | I know how much you’ve sacrificed. | 我知道你做出了多大牺牲 |
[26:27] | She’s gonna have us killed. | 她想要杀了我们 |
[26:29] | – Don’t be crazy. – I’m not fucking crazy. | – 别疑神疑鬼 – 我没有疑神疑鬼 |
[26:31] | – Do not… Do not call me crazy. – Okay. | – 不许说我疑神疑鬼 – 好的 |
[26:33] | I… I can feel it. | 我… 我能感觉到 |
[26:35] | Tell me why she’d do it. | 她为什么要杀了我们 |
[26:36] | She doesn’t trust me. | 因为她不信任我 |
[26:38] | Your brother is dead. | 你弟弟已经死了 |
[26:40] | You couldn’t have made a bigger sacrifice. | 你已经做出最大的牺牲了 |
[26:42] | – She even said it. – She is making moves. | – 连她自己都这么说 – 她在布局呢 |
[26:44] | She’s doing paperwork for a stressed-out boss | 她的老板差点全家被杀 |
[26:47] | who almost had his entire family wiped out. | 她只是在做文书工作 |
[26:49] | No, I could hear it in her voice. | 不 我能从她的声音里听出来 |
[26:52] | You’re just upset. | 你只是太紧张了 |
[26:53] | No, she can’t believe that we won’t hit back. | 不 她无法相信 我们不会报复 |
[26:56] | I mean, that’s what she’d do. | 换做是她 她一定会报复 |
[26:57] | She cannot believe that I don’t share | 她无法相信 我的世界观 |
[27:00] | the same warped worldview. | 不像她那么扭曲 |
[27:02] | Why don’t you just take a couple of deep breaths? | 你要不先冷静冷静 |
[27:04] | Let’s just… Come on. | 我们…拜托 |
[27:05] | I am telling you, she’s going to have us killed. | 我告诉你 她一定会想办法杀了我们 |
[27:10] | I’m positive. | 我很确定 |
[27:16] | You wanna get out in front of it? | 那你要先发制人吗 |
[27:18] | We tell Navarro the sacrifice that we made for him. | 我们可以告诉纳瓦罗 我们做出的牺牲 |
[27:21] | We make sure that she doesn’t poison our loyalty with him. | 确保她不会背后抹黑我们 |
[27:27] | You want me to do it? | 要不我去说吧 |
[27:28] | No. | 不 |
[27:32] | It needs to be me. | 必须由我来说 |
[27:48] | Wendy Byrde. | 温迪·比德 |
[27:52] | I just wanted to call and say I am so sorry | 我打过来就是想说 |
[27:56] | about your girlfriend. | 你女友的事情 我非常遗憾 |
[27:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[28:00] | I saw your children at Helen’s. They look well. | 我在海伦家见到了你的孩子 他们挺好的 |
[28:07] | Why are you really calling me, Wendy? | 你打给我到底为什么事 温迪 |
[28:13] | Something happened… | 发生了一些事情… |
[28:17] | and we thought you should know. | 我们觉得应该让你知道 |
[28:20] | Well, I’m listening. | 你说 |
[28:25] | My brother, | 我弟弟 |
[28:27] | Ben, was staying with us, and… | 本 之前住在我家… |
[28:31] | he saw Marty be abducted when he went down to Mexico. | 马蒂被绑到墨西哥那次 被他看到了 |
[28:37] | We tried to shield him from the reality of our situation, | 我们尽力对他隐瞒我们的事 |
[28:40] | but he knew too much. | 但他知道了太多 |
[28:45] | And? | 然后呢 |
[28:49] | My brother had issues with mental illness. | 我弟弟在精神方面有些问题 |
[28:53] | He could be a real wild card, | 他迟早会招来麻烦 |
[28:56] | and we thought he was a danger to your operation. | 我们认为他对你的事业是个隐患 |
[29:03] | And so, you had him killed. | 所以 你们除掉了他 |
[29:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:11] | And now you want me to know that you’re loyal to me? | 你是想说 你对我很忠诚吗 |
[29:21] | I do. | 是的 |
[29:26] | What do you expect from me, Wendy, huh? | 你想要我怎么样 温迪 |
[29:29] | You want me to throw my arms around you? | 要我紧紧拥抱你们 |
[29:31] | Hold you close to my heart, like your blood is my blood? | 和你们心贴心 仿佛我们是一家人吗 |
[29:39] | I wanted you to hear it from me. | 我只是想亲口告诉你 |
[29:42] | And we thought you should know. | 我们觉得应该让你知道 |
[29:45] | You did what was required. | 这些本就是你们应该做的 |
[29:48] | Don’t act like I should be grateful. | 别搞得好像我该感激你们一样 |
[29:57] | I need to know what happened to Ben. | 我想要知道本是怎么死的 |
[30:00] | – I told you… – No, I wanna hear it from Wendy. | – 我告诉过你 – 不 我要听温迪说 |
[30:08] | They tracked us down on the road. | 他们追踪到了我们 |
[30:10] | I don’t know… I don’t know how. | 我不知道… 是怎么暴露的 |
[30:11] | I mean, maybe Ben said something. | 也许是本说漏了嘴 |
[30:14] | All I know is that Helen’s man… | 我只知道海伦的人… |
[30:19] | Helen’s man showed up, he pointed a gun at Ben, | 她的人出现了 用枪指着本 |
[30:21] | and told him to get into the SUV. | 让他上了一辆车 |
[30:25] | In front of witnesses? | 众目睽睽之下吗 |
[30:32] | It was empty. | 当时那儿没人 |
[30:35] | That’s convenient. | 真巧啊 |
[30:39] | I don’t know what you want from me. | 我不知道你想要我怎么样 |
[30:42] | I want you to stop lying | 我要你别再编故事 |
[30:45] | and tell me why Ben is dead. | 告诉我 本为什么会死 |
[30:48] | He’s dead because you got him out of the hospital, | 他死了 是因为你把他从医院弄了出来 |
[30:52] | where he was safe. | 他在那儿本来很安全 |
[30:53] | He’s dead because you thought you knew him better | 他死了 是因为你自以为比我更了解他 |
[30:56] | after two fucking months than I did after his whole life! | 你们才认识两个月 我从小看着他长大 |
[31:00] | Wendy. | 温迪 |
[31:02] | You fucking murdered him. | 是你害死了他 |
[31:05] | I begged you not to get involved with him. | 我恳求过你 别让他搅进来 |
[31:11] | You know about this, hmm? | 你知道这些吗 |
[31:19] | Your own fucking brother. | 他是你亲弟弟啊 |
[31:20] | Don’t you look at me with that blame in your face. | 别用这副责备的表情对着我 |
[31:24] | I’ve spent my whole life protecting him! | 我一辈子都在保护他 |
[31:26] | This is yours. | 这事赖你 |
[31:28] | You did this. | 是你害了他 |
[31:31] | Did you watch him die? | 你看着他死的吗 |
[31:33] | Or were you too chickenshit, like with my dad? | 还是你懦弱得不敢看 和我爸那时一样 |
[31:42] | We dragged you out of that trailer. | 我们把你从拖车里救出来 |
[31:45] | We brought you into our family, | 把你当作我们的家人 |
[31:47] | and you are still too dumb to listen to us. | 可你太愚蠢 把我们的话当耳边风 |
[32:02] | I fucking quit. | 我不干了 |
[32:04] | ‘Cause everything is somebody else’s fault? | 因为错都在别人吗 |
[32:07] | What about your uncles? | 你的叔叔们呢 |
[32:08] | Is that somebody else’s fault, | 那也怪别人吗 |
[32:10] | too, or did you actually murder them? | 还是你亲手杀了他们 |
[32:11] | Wait, we’re all saying things we don’t mean. | 不要这样 我们都在说气话 |
[32:13] | No, I’m fucking done! I’m fucking done, Marty. | 我他妈不干了 马蒂 我不干了 |
[32:18] | Well, you don’t get to quit a drug cartel. | 贩毒集团不是你说来就来 说走就走的 |
[32:21] | What the fuck are you gonna do? | 你们要怎么样 |
[32:25] | Kill me? | 杀我灭口吗 |
[32:26] | You fucking bitch wolf. | 你这狼婆子 |
[32:31] | I said I’m fucking done. | 我说了 我不干了 |
[32:42] | Ruth. | 鲁思 |
[32:43] | Ruth, come on. Don’t do this. We can work this out. | 鲁思 别这样 我们可以想办法解决 |
[32:46] | I’m grateful for everything you’ve done for me, | 谢谢你为我做的一切 |
[32:49] | but I’m not your daughter. | 但我不是你女儿 |
[32:50] | I don’t have to stay in your shit! | 我不用待在你们的烂摊子里 |
[33:21] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我撑不下去了 |
[33:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:55] | What do we do? You wanna run? | 我们怎么办 你想逃跑吗 |
[33:58] | You wanna… You wanna take the deal? | 还是… 接受那个协议 |
[34:00] | You tell me what you need. | 告诉我 你需要什么 |
[34:10] | Everything I’ve done, I’ve done for nothing. | 我所做的一切 全是一场空 |
[34:18] | The kids are alive. | 孩子们平安无事 |
[34:22] | And they love us, | 发生了这一切 |
[34:24] | against all odds. | 他们依然爱我们 |
[34:30] | When we were at the restaurant, | 在餐厅时 我问本 |
[34:31] | I asked Ben what he wanted out of the next five years. | 接下来五年他想做什么 |
[34:38] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[34:40] | Honey. Come on. | 亲爱的 别这样 |
[34:42] | I had already made the phone call. | 我当时已经打了电话 |
[34:44] | Don’t do this to yourself. | 别这样折磨自己 |
[34:46] | We were four hours away from Knoxville. | 我们再开四个小时 就能到诺克斯维尔 |
[34:50] | Listen… | 听我说… |
[34:53] | You’d be dead if we didn’t do what we did. | 如果我们没做那些事 你已经没命了 |
[34:56] | So would I. | 我也会没命 |
[34:58] | Jonah would be dead, Charlotte would be dead. | 乔纳会死 夏洛特也会死 |
[35:04] | Those are just things we tell ourselves. | 那些只是我们安慰自己的话 |
[35:07] | No, no. That’s… | 不 这是… |
[35:11] | That’s the truth. You know, that’s our truth, honey. | 这是事实 我们面对的事实 亲爱的 |
[35:23] | Do you ever think about the baby we lost? | 你有没有想过我们失去的那个孩子 |
[35:29] | No. | 没有 |
[35:38] | Jonah would have been a middle child. | 乔纳会成为哥哥 |
[35:43] | I wonder… | 我会想… |
[35:46] | I wonder if he’d be so curious about the world, or if… | 他会不会对世界多点好奇 又或者… |
[35:51] | if all of his attention would have gone to that baby, and… | 会把所有的注意力 都放在宝宝身上 |
[35:56] | And Charlotte… | 而夏洛特… |
[36:00] | She would have had to become more responsible. | 她会变得更有担当 |
[36:02] | Wendy… | 温迪… |
[36:07] | You cannot disappear. | 我们不能没有你 |
[36:10] | Do you hear me? I’m not gonna let that happen. | 听见了吗 我不会让你发生任何事 |
[36:14] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[36:17] | You were right. | 你之前是对的 |
[36:20] | When you wanted to run. | 你想逃跑的那次 |
[36:23] | Mnh-mnh. No, I wasn’t. We never would have been safe. | 我们逃不掉的 我们永远不会安全的 |
[36:29] | I need you to get out of bed. | 我需要你下床 |
[36:33] | Come on. You came back for a reason. | 来吧 你回来是有原因的 |
[36:38] | I ran out of vodka. | 因为我把伏特加喝光了 |
[36:45] | – I’m serious. – So am I. | – 我是认真的 – 我也是 |
[36:47] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[36:55] | What the hell are we gonna do? | 我们到底能怎么办 |
[37:05] | We can launder money for a Mexican drug cartel. | 我们能为墨西哥毒枭洗钱 |
[37:11] | That’s not funny. | 这不好笑 |
[37:13] | Your plan was right. | 你的想法是对的 |
[37:16] | Our security is tied to Navarro. | 纳瓦罗是我们的护身符 |
[37:19] | We give him a future, | 我们给他一条出路 |
[37:20] | he gives us a future. | 他就给我们一条出路 |
[37:22] | We just need to burrow right into the center of this thing. | 我们需要的 是进入核心 |
[37:30] | We can do that. | 我们可以做到的 |
[37:32] | And you made it possible. | 你已经创造了条件 |
[37:34] | I just need you to get out of bed, honey. | 亲爱的 我只需要你从床上起来 |
[38:00] | I wanted you to hear it from my fucking mouth. | 我想让你听到我亲口说 |
[38:02] | I quit Marty and Wendy. | 我不跟马蒂和温蒂干了 |
[38:05] | You’ve taken a fucking lot from me, | 你们让我失去了很多 |
[38:07] | but I don’t got beef with you. | 但我不想记仇 |
[38:09] | I don’t want anything, | 我什么都不想要 |
[38:10] | I’m not coming after anybody, | 我不想报复 |
[38:13] | and I ain’t a fucking rat. | 也不会告密 |
[38:16] | I’m just fucking done. | 我只想一刀两断 |
[38:22] | If Marty and Wendy were out of the picture, | 如果没了温迪和马蒂 |
[38:24] | would you consider coming back to work? | 你想继续干吗 |
[38:31] | I ain’t hard to find. | 想找我不难 |
[38:41] | Do you really think she’s breaking with the Byrdes? | 你真觉得 她和比德一家决裂了吗 |
[38:45] | I don’t see how she could stay. | 我觉得她待不下去的 |
[38:49] | Because of the brother? | 因为温迪的弟弟吗 |
[38:53] | And ’cause when she got beat up, | 还有她被打那次 |
[38:57] | she was supposed to be untouchable, | 她本来是碰不得的 |
[38:59] | but they refused to do anything to Frank Jr., you know, | 但他们拒绝找小弗兰克报仇 |
[39:03] | even though he almost killed her. | 即使她差点没命 |
[39:07] | Oh, Jesus. | 天哪 |
[39:10] | What’s wrong with these fucking people? | 这些人到底怎么了 |
[40:12] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[40:15] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[41:03] | Whoa! What the fuck? | 我勒个去 搞什么 |
[41:05] | I was just wondering, | 我在想 |
[41:07] | is reason you like to beat up women ’cause you got a tiny dick? | 你是因为弟弟太小 才喜欢打女人吗 |
[41:11] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[41:12] | Where the hell is it? | 到底在哪儿呢 |
[41:13] | – Lady, I don’t even know you. – Oh! There we go. | – 女士 我压根不认识你 – 找到了 |
[41:16] | Jesus. You pick your dog’s teeth with that thing? | 老天 你那东西只配给狗剔牙 |
[41:19] | No. Okay, okay, okay, I get it. You’re talking about Ruth. | 我明白了 你说的是鲁思 |
[41:23] | So, you remember how you beat the hell out of her. | 看来你记得啊 你把她揍得要死不活 |
[41:27] | – How did that make you feel? – Sorry. | – 滋味如何 – 对不起 |
[41:30] | I’m so sorry that I hurt her. | 真的很抱歉 我伤害了她 |
[41:33] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:49] | You didn’t hear this from me. | 不要告诉别人是我说的 |
[41:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:55] | Helen Pierce is being issued an expedited casino license | 海伦·皮尔斯将会代表比德公司 |
[41:59] | on behalf of Byrde Enterprises. | 获得加速办理的赌场执照 |
[42:04] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[42:07] | I take it you didn’t know. | 看来你还被蒙在鼓里 |
[42:12] | Are you positive? | 你确定吗 |
[42:14] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[42:15] | If there’s any discord in your ranks, | 如果你们之间有任何不和 |
[42:20] | I suggest you proceed very cautiously. | 我建议你们谨慎行事 |
[42:26] | Thank you, Jim. | 吉姆 谢谢你 |
[42:30] | Everything all right? | 一切都好吗 |
[42:34] | It’s happening. | 开始了 |
[42:36] | Helen’s on the casino license. She’s moving against us. | 海伦想抢赌场执照 她要对我们动手了 |
[42:44] | And if she manages to break Navarro’s faith in us… | 要是她成功打破了纳瓦罗对我们的信任 |
[42:49] | What? We’re dead? | 怎么 我们会死吗 |
[42:51] | No. We would not let that happen, honey. | 我们不会让这种事发生的 亲爱的 |
[42:55] | She could say anything to turn him against us. | 她为了挑拨离间 什么都能说出口 |
[42:58] | Everything about the man is on edge. | 那家伙本来就紧张得要死 |
[43:00] | I could hear it. | 我能听出来 |
[43:03] | We’ve gotta find a way to be more valuable to him. | 我们得想办法 让他觉得我们更有价值 |
[43:08] | Well, we got him a casino, | 我们给他弄了个赌场 |
[43:09] | and I wash his money. What more could we do? | 然后帮他洗钱 我们还能做什么 |
[43:13] | We could volunteer to take his kids in. | 我们可以主动收养他的孩子 |
[43:18] | – Helen would fight that. – Well… | – 海伦会反对的 – 那… |
[43:21] | we have children here. | 我们家有孩子 |
[43:23] | Helen doesn’t. His kids would have other children. | 海伦没有 他的孩子需要玩伴 |
[43:25] | It would be a real home. | 那才是个真正的家 |
[43:26] | The man is in a war, and he doesn’t trust us. | 这个人身处战争 他不信任我们 |
[43:30] | He’s not gonna give us his kids. | 他不会把孩子给我们的 |
[43:35] | Then we end the fucking war for him. | 那我们就帮他结束战争 |
[43:39] | Oh, yeah? Just like that? | 这么简单吗 |
[43:42] | Maya said it. | 玛雅说过 |
[43:44] | If a drug cartel commits violence on US soil, | 如果贩毒集团在美国领土实施暴力 |
[43:47] | the government sends troops in response. | 政府就会派遣军队进行回应 |
[43:50] | The Lagunas Cartel… | 拉古纳斯贩毒集团 |
[43:52] | No, they killed those Cosgrove men. | 他们杀了加斯格罗夫的手下 |
[43:55] | If we give that information to Maya, | 如果我们把情报给玛雅 |
[43:57] | then troops will roll on Lagunas. | 军队就会对拉古纳斯采取行动 |
[43:59] | Do you think that she’s | 我空口无凭 |
[44:00] | gonna take my word for it, that it was Lagunas? | 怎么让她相信 是拉古纳斯干的 |
[44:05] | Jonah has video. | 乔纳有视频 |
[44:13] | What? | 什么事 |
[44:17] | Marty did it. | 马蒂做到了 |
[44:18] | The FBI’s on board. | 我们得到了联调局的支持 |
[44:21] | How? | 怎么说 |
[44:24] | They are… | 他们… |
[44:25] | Well, they’re ready to push the US military | 美国军方已经准备介入 |
[44:27] | to intervene against the Lagunas Cartel. | 对拉古纳斯贩毒集团进行打压 |
[44:31] | But first, uh… | 但首先… |
[44:35] | Well, what is it, Wendy? | 温迪 怎么了 |
[44:39] | I’d like to ask for some assurances. | 我想请你做出保证 |
[44:42] | You don’t make demands. | 你无权对我提要求 |
[44:44] | Oh, no. It’s… It’s not a demand. | 不 这不是要求 |
[44:48] | Just a… Just a request. | 只是请求 |
[44:50] | Just to make all of our lives easier. | 为了让我们活的轻松点 |
[44:54] | If… If we help end this war, | 如果我们帮你结束这场战争 |
[44:58] | we would like to request… | 我们想请求你 |
[45:02] | that Helen is out of any Byrde Enterprise business. | 别让海伦插手比德公司的业务 |
[45:10] | I’ll handle my business the way that I choose. | 我怎么处理生意 由我说了算 |
[45:25] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[45:28] | They’re trying to make sure Helen doesn’t kill us. | 他们在努力 确保海伦不会杀了我们全家 |
[45:43] | You’re telling me Marty Byrde is willing to stipulate | 你是说马蒂·比德愿意作证 |
[45:46] | that he launders money for the Navarro drug cartel? | 他为纳瓦罗集团洗钱 |
[45:49] | In exchange for him and his family being placed | 作为交换 他和他的家人 |
[45:51] | in the Federal Witness Protection Program, correct. | 将被列入联邦证人保护计划 |
[45:54] | After turning down the offer at least | 那为什么去年 |
[45:56] | a half-dozen times over the past year? | 他一直拒绝这项提议 |
[45:58] | Well, I can only speak to his mindset now. | 我只能说 这是他现在的想法 |
[46:06] | I’ll need a copy of that confession on FBI letterhead | 我需要一份供状 要有联调局的抬头 |
[46:10] | in order for my client to sign. | 让我的当事人签字 |
[46:13] | I ran these through recognition software, | 我用识别软件分析了这些数据 |
[46:15] | and they were all rented at a Hertz in St. Louis | 车都是在圣路易斯的赫兹公司租的 |
[46:18] | by a company called Bennett Industrial, | 租借方叫班尼特工业 |
[46:19] | which if you explore a little bit further, | 如果你深入调查 |
[46:21] | is a subsidiary of Ventrex Capital, | 它的母公司叫温特雷斯资本 |
[46:24] | which has headquarters in Panama | 总部在巴拿马 |
[46:26] | and whose bank records hit a dead end | 银行记录会查无所获 |
[46:28] | until you pierce the shield, | 但如果你继续深挖 |
[46:30] | at a company that is known only by that number. | 会发现那个号码 是这家公司唯一的信息 |
[46:35] | If you give that number to the Bureau’s task force, | 如果你把这个号码给联调局 |
[46:37] | I guarantee you they’re gonna find that it is a shell company | 我向你保证 他们会发现那是 |
[46:40] | for the Lagunas Cartel. | 拉古纳斯贩毒集团的空壳公司 |
[46:46] | How’d you get this footage? | 你是怎么拿到这段录像的 |
[46:49] | An anonymous tip. | 匿名信息 |
[46:51] | And you’re not concerned about your own conflict of interest? | 你不担心自己的利益冲突吗 |
[46:56] | What conflict is that? | 什么冲突 |
[47:00] | We both know who your boss is. | 我们都知道你的老板是谁 |
[47:02] | How can you work for Navarro | 你怎么能边替纳瓦罗工作 |
[47:05] | and represent Marty Byrde | 边在马蒂比德指证纳瓦罗时 |
[47:06] | in his attempt to testify against Navarro? | 当他的代表律师呢 |
[47:10] | My conflicts aren’t FBI business | 我的矛盾与联调局无关 |
[47:13] | any more than your conflicts are mine. | 就像你的矛盾与我无关 |
[47:16] | Does your prior relationship with Agent Petty get in the way | 你之前和裴迪探员的关系 |
[47:18] | of you fulfilling your obligations in this case? | 妨碍你在这个案子中履行义务了吗 |
[47:24] | I’d like that confession before I leave. | 在我离开之前 记得把供状给我 |
[47:27] | Why are there only stills? | 为什么只有静止画面 |
[47:29] | I don’t know. It’s all I was given. | 我不知道 我只有这个 |
[47:33] | If I saw the full video and it wasn’t cropped, | 如果我能看到未经剪辑的完整视频 |
[47:37] | would I see Ruth Langmore’s truck parked right here? | 会看到鲁思·朗莫尔的卡车停在这里吗 |
[47:43] | American citizens were killed on US soil | 在美国领土上 有美国公民 |
[47:45] | by the Lagunas cartel. | 被拉古纳斯贩毒集团杀害 |
[47:47] | This is proof. This is good for the world. | 这是证据 对全世界都有好处 |
[47:50] | It’s good for Navarro. | 是对纳瓦罗有好处 |
[47:53] | Maya, you don’t get this information to your bosses, | 玛雅 如果你不把这些信息交给上头 |
[47:54] | you’re gonna get fired. | 你会被解雇的 |
[47:58] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[48:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[48:10] | I need this acted on, immediately. | 我需要你马上行动 |
[48:14] | If it’s not, my family’s gonna get killed. | 否则我们全家都会被杀 |
[48:22] | I said I’ll think about it. | 我说了 我会考虑的 |
[49:10] | Is Wyatt okay? | 怀亚特还好吗 |
[49:12] | Oh, he’s fine. Everything’s okay. | 他没事 一切都好 |
[49:15] | So? | 那是怎么了 |
[49:16] | I thought you should know. | 我觉得应该告诉你 |
[49:19] | I shot Frank Jr.’s prick off this morning. | 我今早一枪打爆了小弗兰克的老二 |
[49:23] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[49:25] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[49:26] | I’ll make sure it doesn’t blow back on you. | 我会确保 他们不会来报复你 |
[49:29] | I am not meaning to add discomfort to your life. | 我无意给你的生活增加任何麻烦 |
[49:35] | I got a proposition if you’re willing to hear it. | 不过我有个提议 不知道你感不感兴趣 |
[49:40] | I’d like you to come and work with me. | 我希望你来我这儿 跟我合作 |
[49:47] | I’m not looking to be working with anyone right now. | 我暂时不打算和任何人合作 |
[49:50] | Look, you and Wyatt could grow the business. I’ll teach you. | 你和怀亚特完全可以撑起生意 我会教你 |
[49:55] | And besides, | 而且 |
[49:57] | it’s about time both of you understood the value | 你们也是时候明白 |
[49:59] | of people from here having their own thing. | 本地人的生存之道了 |
[50:04] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[50:08] | This is a fine place. | 这里是个好地方 |
[50:11] | It’s a good beginning. | 也会是个好的开始 |
[50:14] | But you can elevate without | 在我这儿 你能得到应有的成长 |
[50:16] | turning your back on what’s come before. | 不用被之前的事拖累 |
[50:20] | I know. | 我明白 |
[50:22] | I figured you did. | 我想你也明白 |
[50:28] | You really shot his dick off? | 你真打爆了他的老二吗 |
[50:31] | Took a minute to find it first. | 我花了好一会儿 才找到那玩意儿 |
[50:36] | You really are bat-shit crazy. | 你真是个疯子 |
[50:46] | Well, hop in the truck. | 那就上车吧 |
[51:02] | I’m here to see Frank Cosgrove. | 我要见弗兰克·加斯格罗夫 |
[51:03] | Your name? | 叫什么名字 |
[51:06] | Tell him I’ve got information about his son. | 告诉他 我要和他聊聊他儿子 |
[51:31] | What do you know about my boy? | 关于我儿子 你知道些什么 |
[51:39] | I want you to know the girl had nothing to do with it. | 先说清楚 这事跟那丫头没关系 |
[51:45] | But we both know what’s fair is fair. | 但我们都明白 什么叫做公平 |
[51:50] | I got a heroin business, | 我有一笔海洛因生意 |
[51:52] | need someone to handle the distributions. | 需要人帮忙分销 |
[51:55] | It’s yours, 50/50 split. | 我们合作 五五分 |
[51:58] | I also talked to a community developer | 我也跟社区开发商聊过了 |
[52:01] | about plans to build three new opioid treatment centers, | 打算建三个鸦片类药物治疗中心 |
[52:05] | just to try and deal with this plague. | 来解决这个难题 |
[52:09] | The building contracts are yours. | 建筑合约也归你 |
[52:11] | I know none of that’s gonna bring your boy’s pecker back, | 我知道这些 都无法挽回你儿子的损失 |
[52:15] | but it’s millions of dollars every year in your pocket. | 但每年会有几百万进账 |
[52:19] | There’s justice in that. | 也算公平了 |
[52:21] | Or… | 要么 |
[52:23] | I got a whole lot of men working for me, | 我请我的人 干我的事 |
[52:25] | and you got a whole lot of ’em working for you. | 你有你的人 干你的事 |
[52:28] | And if you want them to go to war, | 如果你想开战 |
[52:32] | you know where I live. | 你也知道我住哪 |
[52:36] | It’s a lot to think about, I know. | 我知道这是件大事 需要考虑 |
[52:57] | Hello. | 喂 |
[52:58] | I’ve asked Helen to return with my children. | 我已经通知海伦 带我的孩子回来 |
[53:01] | I’m going to have a second baptism for my son. | 我打算给儿子再做一次洗礼 |
[53:04] | I expect you and Marty to be there. | 希望你和马蒂能到场 |
[53:07] | So, you trust it’s safe? | 你确定安全吗 |
[53:12] | There will be a car there to pick you up in 15 minutes. | 十五分钟后 会有车过去接你们 |
[53:40] | We’re leaving in ten minutes. | 十分钟后出发 |
[53:51] | – Oh! Uh, there are children in the house. – I don’t care! | – 家里还有孩子呢 – 我不在乎 |
[53:58] | Um… Jonah, uh, Erin told me what a great kid you are. | 乔纳 爱琳跟我说过 你是个好孩子 |
[54:03] | – Stop talking. – Okay, I’m telling you, the… | – 闭嘴 – 我只是想告诉你 |
[54:06] | These children, well, they could be down any second. | 孩子们随时都可能下来 |
[54:11] | I know you killed my uncle, | 你杀了我舅舅 |
[54:12] | and now you’re trying to kill my whole family. | 还打算杀我们全家 |
[54:14] | Your parents are about to get on a plane with me. | 你爸妈正准备和我一起上飞机 |
[54:17] | Do you really think that they would fly | 如果他们真认为我要杀人 |
[54:18] | anywhere with me if they thought… | 还会跟我一块儿走吗 |
[54:20] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[54:22] | Just think about yourself for a second, okay? | 冷静想想 好吗 |
[54:24] | Your whole future would be | 如果你开了枪 |
[54:26] | over the second that you pull that trigger. | 你的一生就完了 |
[54:30] | Okay, okay. Uh, yes. | 好吧 是的 |
[54:33] | Yes, I… | 没错 我… |
[54:37] | I did have your uncle killed, | 我确实派人杀了你舅舅 |
[54:39] | because it had to be done, | 但我必须那么做 |
[54:40] | because he would have fucked up all of our lives. That is true. | 他会害死我们所有人 这是事实 |
[54:43] | Uh, but… | 可是 |
[54:49] | You need to understand something. | 你要知道 |
[54:53] | Your mom is the one who okayed it. | 这件事是你妈妈同意的 |
[54:58] | No. You’re lying. | 不可能 你撒谎 |
[55:00] | How did we track them? | 我们是怎么追踪到他们的 |
[55:02] | He was on a burner phone. | 他用的是一次性手机 |
[55:04] | Your mom’s phone was in Kansas City. | 你妈妈的手机在堪萨斯 |
[55:08] | So how could we possibly have known where they were, | 我们怎么可能知道 他们在哪儿 |
[55:11] | – if she didn’t tell us? – You’re so full of crap. | – 除非她告诉我们 – 胡说八道 |
[55:13] | So why… why didn’t she come home, hmm? | 那为什么她没有回家呢 |
[55:18] | Was it maybe because she couldn’t face you | 会不会是因为她做了亏心事 |
[55:23] | after what she’d done? | 没办法面对你们 |
[55:24] | You’re twisting everything up. | 你胡说八道 |
[55:31] | Ben was cremated | 本是在你们自家殡仪馆 |
[55:34] | at your funeral home. | 进行火化的 |
[55:37] | Now, would Nelson really | 如果纳尔森真的 |
[55:39] | have brought that body back to your family | 背着你妈妈杀了他 |
[55:43] | if he thought that your mom hadn’t okayed it? | 他会把尸体带回你们家里吗 |
[55:47] | You need to stop talking! | 你给我闭嘴 |
[55:48] | Okay. You’re a smart kid, you really are. | 好 你是聪明孩子 你一定会想明白 |
[55:53] | But you know that your mom did this. | 你心里明白 你妈妈确实同意了 |
[55:58] | And that’s why you want me to stop talking. | 所以你才让我闭嘴 |
[56:05] | I’m sorry about your uncle. | 你舅舅的死我很抱歉 |
[56:08] | I really am. | 真的 |
[56:10] | And I am so sorry that you are in this mess. | 我很抱歉 把你牵扯进来 |
[56:14] | And I am… | 而且我… |
[56:17] | I’m sorry about Erin. I’m sorry about… | 为爱琳的事感到抱歉 还有很多事情 |
[56:22] | … so many things. | 我都感到抱歉 |
[56:25] | But none of that changes the truth. | 但事实已经无法改变 |
[56:36] | Now… | 现在 |
[56:40] | I am… | 我 |
[56:42] | going to stand up now. | 要站起来 |
[56:45] | And I’m… | 我要 |
[56:48] | going to go upstairs | 上楼 |
[56:50] | and get these kids ready | 去给孩子们收拾好 |
[56:53] | to be reunited with their dad. | 带他们去和父亲团聚 |
[57:28] | How long are you gonna be gone for? | 你们要去多久 |
[57:30] | Uh, I don’t know. Not long. | 我们也不知道 应该不会太久 |
[57:32] | Everything’s fine. Really. Just keep an eye on Jonah. | 我们会好好的 你记得看着乔纳 |
[57:35] | He needs some support. | 他需要陪伴 |
[57:37] | This is for Buddy’s mausoleum. | 这是巴迪陵墓的钥匙 |
[57:39] | Remember, increments of ten grand. | 记得每天拿一万 |
[57:40] | – Make sure they lose by nine each day. – Make sure they… | – 输九千 – 确保他们… |
[57:43] | – Rotate them every three days. – Exactly. Thank you. | – 三天轮换一次 – 对 辛苦你了 |
[57:45] | Don’t worry, I got it. | 别担心 我会做好的 |
[57:49] | I’m proud of you. | 你真让我骄傲 |
[58:16] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[58:24] | I think it’s fucking beautiful. | 我觉得太美了 |
[58:50] | You’re taking a goddamn deal? | 你接受了他们的协议吗 |
[58:53] | Uh, what are you talking about? | 呃 你说什么 |
[58:56] | My boss just told me you’re testifying against Navarro | 我领导说你要指控纳瓦罗 |
[58:59] | in exchange for witness protection. | 来换取证人保护 |
[59:01] | Why would you take that deal and not mine? | 你为什么要接受他们的协议 不接受我的 |
[59:04] | Are you scared of prison time? Is this Wendy? | 你是害怕坐牢吗 还是因为温迪 |
[59:09] | Uh, that is not true. | 那不是真的 |
[59:12] | I’m… I’m not doing what they’re saying. | 我并没有做他们说的那些事 |
[59:16] | Okay, good. Blood pressure down. | 好 我冷静一下 |
[59:19] | But you need to get yourself in here right now and clear this up. | 你现在马上过来 把这件事情说清楚 |
[59:23] | I can’t do that. | 不行 |
[59:25] | You have to. | 你必须过来 |
[59:27] | They typed up your statement. | 他们已经录入了你的供词 |
[59:28] | You do not want false information leaking out. | 你一定不想错误信息流出去吧 |
[59:31] | Well, I’m about to get on a jet. | 我马上要登机了 |
[59:36] | Is that jet going to Mexico? | 去墨西哥吗 |
[59:39] | Marty. | 马蒂 |
[59:42] | Marty, if that jet is going to Mexico, do not get on. | 马蒂 如果是去墨西哥的飞机 不要上 |
[59:48] | Thank you for the warning. | 谢谢你的提醒 |
[1:00:25] | And away we go. | 我们要出发了 |
[1:02:14] | Papi! | 爸爸 |
[1:02:47] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[1:02:50] | Thank you for coming, I… | 感谢你们的到来 |
[1:02:53] | I hope you had a pleasant journey. | 希望你们旅行愉快 |
[1:03:05] | Today… | 今天 |
[1:03:07] | Well, today is our beginning. | 今天是我们的新开始 |