时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:38] | Please, eat something. | 来 吃点东西 |
[01:50] | I understand you have a newborn. | 我知道你刚有了孩子 |
[01:55] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[01:57] | Ah, well… | 嗯… |
[02:00] | he’s not so newborn anymore. He’s a | 他已经不算什么新生儿了 他… |
[02:03] | A two-month old, | 两个月大了 |
[02:06] | who was almost killed at his own baptism. | 差点在自己的洗礼上被杀 |
[02:10] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[02:15] | Yeah. Well. | 对哦 |
[02:18] | Of course you would know that, | 你当然会知道这件事 |
[02:21] | because you… | 因为… |
[02:24] | you are the woman who moved the almighty US government against Lagunas. | 你是让万能的美国政府 与拉古纳斯对立的人 |
[02:29] | Will you tell me about that? | 你愿意跟我讲讲吗 |
[02:32] | About what? | 讲讲什么 |
[02:34] | You and Marty. | 你和马蒂 |
[02:37] | How does it work? | 是怎么合作的 |
[02:39] | Marty Byrde’s a brilliant man. | 马蒂比尔德是很厉害的男人 |
[02:42] | Much better at what he does than most federal agents. | 他对自己的职业 比大多数联邦特工做得好多了 |
[02:45] | So, there’s a… mutual respect. | 所以我们互相尊重 |
[02:51] | Out of that respect came a collaboration. | 出于这种尊重 产生了合作 |
[02:57] | Please forgive me, but you make it sound like he’s the one who’s useful to you. | 恕我直言 但你说这话 感觉是他对你比较有用 |
[03:01] | We’re useful to each other. | 我们对彼此都很有用 |
[03:05] | How so? | 怎么会 |
[03:07] | You’re still here, aren’t you? | 你还在这里 不是吗 |
[03:18] | Every single drug lord who sleeps soundly at night | 每个晚上能够安眠的毒枭 |
[03:22] | does so for one of two reasons. | 这样都有两个原因 |
[03:24] | Either the US government doesn’t care enough about them to kill them, or… | 要么是美国政府对他们不慎在意 不足以杀了他们 要么就是… |
[03:30] | the US government thinks killing them | 美国政府认为杀了他们 |
[03:33] | is inconvenient. | 不方便 |
[03:38] | Please go on. | 请继续 |
[03:40] | If you want to make it inconvenient for us to kill you, | 如果你想让我们杀你不方便 |
[03:44] | if you want to eventually live a life free of fear, | 如果你想最终过上没有恐惧的一生 |
[03:49] | you need to provide us certain things in exchange. | 你需要给我们提供一些东西 作为交换 |
[03:53] | Such as? | 比如呢 |
[03:55] | Years in a federal prison cell, | 在联邦监狱里待几年 |
[03:58] | the details of how your cartels operated, | 以及你的贩毒集团如何运作的细节 |
[04:01] | surrendering your product. | 交出你们的产品 |
[04:04] | Your weapons. | 你们的武器 |
[04:07] | Names and locations of every US citizen you’ve made disappear. | 你抹除的每一个美国公民的 名字和位置 |
[04:15] | Otherwise, I have no reason to bring this meeting to my superiors | 否则我就没有理由将这次会面 讲给我的上司 |
[04:18] | and I don’t even know what I’m doing here. | 我都不知道自己在这里做什么了 |
[04:29] | Well, then? | 怎么样 |
[05:18] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[06:33] | -Where is he? -Uh, in Jonah’s room, what happened? | -他在哪里 -在乔纳的房间 发生了什么 |
[06:36] | Ask your boss. | 问你老板 |
[06:39] | And until he’s ready to make a serious offer, | 直到他准备好提出认真的条件之前 |
[06:41] | stay the fuck away from me and my son. | 你们他妈的离我和我儿子远一点 |
[06:47] | Um… okay. Um…I’ll check back with you a little bit later on. Okay? | 好 我晚些时候再联系你 好吗 |
[06:51] | Yes? | 喂 |
[06:52] | Uh, hey, it’s… it’s… it’s me. How did it go with Maya? | 喂 是我 和玛雅谈得怎么样了 |
[06:56] | You’re gonna need a sample. | 你需要一个样本 |
[06:59] | A sample? | 样本 |
[07:00] | Shaw. Chicago, this week. They’re gonna want to know what they’re buying, no? | 肖医疗 芝加哥 这周 他们想知道 他们买的是什么 不是吗 |
[07:06] | Uh… a sample. Okay. | 样本 好 |
[07:08] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:10] | Then I will send you one, and you… | 那我就给你送去一个 |
[07:14] | you will get Agent Miller back for me. | 你帮我把米勒探员找回来 |
[07:17] | Yeah, it… uh, you know, it seems she might need a minute | 其实 我感觉 |
[07:19] | to get her head around all this. | 她需要一点时间接受这件事 |
[07:22] | You don’t win until I win, Marty. | 我赢了 你才能赢 马蒂 |
[07:26] | Don’t forget that. | 别忘了这一点 |
[08:06] | When’s it ready to sell? | 什么时候可以卖 |
[08:08] | Why does it matter? Your deal’s dead anyway. | 这为什么重要反正你的合作都黄了 |
[08:12] | Well, you must not rate much around here | 如果别人都懒得告诉你 我的合作 |
[08:14] | if no one bothered to tell you it’s back on. | 又继续了 你就应该明白自己的地位不太高 |
[08:17] | And before you go sticking your dick in decisions above your pay grade, | 在你插手 高于自己收入等级的事情之前 |
[08:20] | ask yourself, do you really want to have to toss it in a Yeti | 问问你自己 你真的准备好 让你的老二插在冰里了吗 |
[08:24] | while you pray the doctors can sew it back on? | 你还能指望医生给你缝回来 |
[08:29] | The batch will be ready day after tomorrow. | 这批货后天能准备好 |
[08:33] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[08:58] | 夏洛特 妈妈想在外面 给我们看一个东西 | |
[09:30] | Your father and I have asked a lot of you since we came here. | 自从我们到了这里 我和你爸爸一直都对你们要求很高 |
[09:36] | -More than any parent has a right to. -Mom, it’s not your fault. | -远远超出了父母有权利要求的高度 -妈妈 这不是你的错 |
[09:39] | Oh yes, it is. | 是我的错 |
[09:43] | And we want you to know that we know that. | 我们想让你们知道 我们很清楚 |
[09:48] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[09:51] | And even if we get angry or impatient, we… | 虽然我们有时候会生气 会没有耐心 我们… |
[09:56] | appreciate that you’re here. | 很感激你们来到了这里 |
[10:02] | This is a place where we can come and remember Ben. | 这是我们可以来怀念本的地方 |
[10:08] | Quietly, as a family. | 作为一家人 安静地怀念 |
[10:11] | And I’ll make… I’ll make sure that this… this is always lit, | 我会确保这个总是点亮的 |
[10:14] | so when we look outside, we can see it. | 这样每当我们往外看 都能看到 |
[10:16] | And if… | 如果… |
[10:19] | anyone has anything they want to say to him, | 如果有人想对他说社么话 |
[10:22] | they can write it down, and | 可以写下来 然后 |
[10:26] | we’ll know it’s reaching him as it burns. | 随着纸条的燃烧 我们就知道 他能收得到 |
[10:32] | Because he’s right here. | 因为他就在这里 |
[10:38] | But he’s not. | 但他不在 |
[10:40] | Don’t be an asshole. | 别这么混蛋 |
[10:42] | Maybe if you kill me, you can make one of these too. | 或许等你杀了我 你也可以做一个这东西 |
[10:53] | He’ll come around. | 他会过来的 |
[11:52] | Voicemail again. Damn it. Um… | 又是语音信箱 该死 |
[11:55] | Maybe I should, uh, go down there in the morning | 或许我应该早上过去 |
[11:59] | and, uh, smooth the waves myself. | 亲自解决一切 |
[12:02] | I thought you said she needed space. | 你不是说 她需要空间吗 |
[12:06] | Well, space only works if Navarro is being patient | 只有纳瓦罗耐心的时候 空间才有用 |
[12:09] | and I’m not so sure we can count on that. | 但我不确定是否能指望 |
[12:11] | Pushing hard doesn’t work either. | 强迫也行不通 |
[12:16] | Well, hey, Wendy, | 嗨 温蒂 |
[12:18] | if you hadn’t, she wouldn’t have gotten on that plane | 如果你没有那样做 她就不会登上那架飞机 |
[12:20] | and who knows where we’d be? You know? | 谁知道我们会在哪里呢对吧 |
[12:28] | Maybe you should go down there tomorrow. What do you think? | 或许你明天应该过去 你怎么想 |
[12:32] | Instead of you? | 代替你去 |
[12:39] | How did it go with Jonah today? | 今天跟乔纳谈得怎么样了 |
[12:45] | Not well. | 不太好 |
[13:37] | – Good trip? -Yes. | -旅途顺利吗 -是 |
[13:40] | I was scouting new territory. We need to ramp up production. | 我在侦察新的领地 我们需要提高产量 |
[13:44] | To meet Shaw’s demand. | 来满足肖的需求 |
[13:51] | Marty and Wendy Byrde are heading up the deal? | 马蒂和温蒂比尔德负责这笔生意 |
[13:55] | -It was their idea… -Hmm. | 是他们的主意… |
[13:59] | You don’t think there should be someone from the family in Chicago with them? | 你不觉得应该有家族中的人在芝加哥 跟他们一起吗 |
[14:07] | What? You mean you? | 什么你是说你吗 |
[14:12] | It’s why I got my degree. | 所以我才去拿学位 |
[14:15] | Make sure these fucking corporate types don’t think they can walk all over us. | 确保这些开公司的人 不要以为能骑到我们头上 |
[14:21] | I thought it was to keep my big sister off my ass. | 我以为是让我姐姐不要管我 |
[14:24] | At least send me with a sample. | 至少给我送一份岩样本 |
[14:26] | So I can make sure all our interests are protected | 这样我才能保证 我们的利益都得到了保护 |
[14:29] | and things don’t go sideways. | 事情不会偏离轨道 |
[14:31] | Javi. | 哈维 |
[14:34] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[14:45] | Motherfucker. | 混蛋 |
[14:50] | Hey. How’s the view from atop that $150 million mountain? | 喂 那座15亿的山顶风景怎么样 |
[14:54] | Well, it’d be a lot better | 如果你后天下午 |
[14:55] | if you could get us face time with Senator Schafer the day after tomorrow. | 能让我们和谢弗视频 就会更好了 |
[14:59] | Well, don’t you think we should start a little closer to home? | 你不觉得我们应该 从离家更近的地方开始吗 |
[15:03] | Geographically or politically? | 地理上还是政治上 |
[15:06] | Both. I think we stand a better chance with Schafer | 两者都是 我觉得 如果我们手中握着承诺 |
[15:09] | if we can come to him with commitments in hand. | 去找谢弗 会有更大的机会 |
[15:11] | People love a winner. | 人们都喜欢赢家 |
[15:13] | It’s gonna take a while to reel him in. | 钓他上钩 需要一点时间 |
[15:17] | I want to… I want to set the hook early. | 我想… 我想早点设置好鱼钩 |
[15:20] | All right, well, I’ll set it up, but you bring your A game. | 好 我会设置好 但是带上你的最佳状态 |
[15:23] | You know how much I hate it when my magic’s wasted. | 你知道我有多讨厌我的魔法浪费 |
[15:27] | Bassinet’s in the bedroom, but you can move it easy enough. | 婴儿摇篮在卧室 但你可以轻松移动 |
[15:30] | The bottle warmer’s by the stove. | 奶瓶加热器在炉子旁边 |
[15:32] | Here’s the changing table. | 这是换尿布台 |
[15:34] | Don’t forget to keep the baby wipes at body temp. | 别忘了让婴儿湿巾保持体温 |
[15:37] | Well, there’s just no stopping progress. | 要是有停止的程序就好了 |
[15:58] | Your boss have something for me? | 你老板有东西要给我吗 |
[16:02] | I’d be angry too. | 如果是我 我也会生气 |
[16:05] | Angry is what I get when someone cuts me off in traffic. | 生气这个词 是路上有人 把车插到我前面时候用的 |
[16:09] | When you become a parent, | 当你成为家长的时候 |
[16:11] | a whole other instinct kicks in. | 会有很多其他的本能介入 |
[16:14] | It makes you do things you never imagined you could do. | 它会让你做一些 你从来无法想象自己能做的事 |
[16:17] | I’m not doing this with you. | 我不会和你一起做这件事 |
[16:19] | When I first met him, when I got home, | 我第一次见到他的时候 我回家的时候 |
[16:23] | it took a full day for the adrenaline to run its course. | 我用了一整天 才让肾上腺素平稳 |
[16:27] | The difference is you chose it. I didn’t. | 区别是 这是你自己选择的 而我没有选择 |
[16:30] | I can still appreciate how much we’re asking of you. | 我还可以感激我们向你要求的东西 |
[16:32] | If you can appreciate it, why the hell are you still doing this? | 既然你能感激 你他妈为什么还要做 |
[16:37] | When there’s a much easier out. | 而你有更容易的方式退出 |
[16:41] | If you don’t know that already, you will soon. | 如果你现在还不知道 你马上就会知道了 |
[16:47] | My mother says being a parent makes you selfish. | 我妈妈说 做家长会让你变得自私 |
[16:51] | No. No. | 不是的 |
[16:55] | It makes you fierce. | 做家长会让你变得凶残 |
[17:02] | I still need something from your boss. | 我还需要你老板提供一些便利 |
[17:05] | Hey there, uh, Mr. Madden. | 你好 麦登先生 |
[17:07] | It is Marty Byrde from the Missouri Belle and The Big Muddy. | 我是密苏里贝拉赌场 和大马迪赌场的马蒂比尔德 |
[17:13] | Um… Hey, listen, we… we just recently started giving out markers,and I was wondering if you could tell us, um, | 听我说 我们最近刚开始发记号笔 不知道你是否方便告诉我们 |
[17:16] | what, uh… what… what… what percentage of your handle, uh, | 质量上乘的记号笔通常 |
[17:20] | do you… do you typically have in outstanding markers? | 你要收多少分成 |
[17:24] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 嗯 |
[17:26] | Okay, and, uh, and then what’s… what’s the attrition rate on those markers? | 好 还有 这些记号笔的损耗率是多少 |
[17:33] | Yeah. Well, that’s, um… | 嗯 这个… |
[17:36] | Hey Jonah. | 嗨 乔纳 |
[17:37] | Can I… Sir, can I call you back in one sec? Thank you. | 先生 我可以 一会儿给你回电话吗谢谢 |
[17:40] | Um… | 嗯 |
[17:41] | -What are you doing? What’s going on? -Mom cut the power to the basement. | -你在做什么发生了什么 -妈妈把地下室的电切断了 |
[17:45] | Mom cut the power to the basement. When did she do that? | 妈妈把地下室的电切断了 她什么时候做的 |
[17:48] | Yesterday, when I was in the middle of testing an automated deposit flow-chain. | 昨天 当时我正在 测试一个自动储蓄流程链 |
[17:53] | If one of those deposits was in process when the power cut | 如果其中一笔储蓄正在进程中 这个时候断电了… |
[17:56] | Yeah, then the account gets flagged and the whole chain needs to get rebuilt. | 账户就会被标记 整个流程链都需要重建 |
[17:59] | I can’t work like this. | 我不能这样工作 |
[18:01] | Yeah. Well, you know, maybe you shouldn’t be working at all. | 对 也许你根本不该工作 |
[18:04] | I mean, maybe that’s what Mom was trying to say to you | 我是说 这也许是妈妈想对你说的… |
[18:07] | Hello. | 你好 |
[18:09] | Before you blow a fucking gasket, | 你先别对我发火 |
[18:11] | I’m only doing what he asked. | 这是他求我做的 |
[18:14] | If he asks for a hit of smack, would you give him that too? | 如果他要求你给他海洛因 你也给 |
[18:16] | The kid had 16 shell corps up and running | 我都还没有提到 巴拿马 这孩子就已经建立了 |
[18:20] | before I could even say “Panama.” | 16个空壳公司进行运营了 |
[18:23] | Well, he’s still, uh… he’s still just a kid, you know? | 呃 但他毕竟还是个孩子 你知道吗 |
[18:26] | So was I when you hired me. | 你当初雇我的时候 我也是 |
[18:28] | And that’s working out great, isn’t it? | 最后的结果非常好 不是吗 |
[18:31] | Fucking great. | 真他妈好 |
[18:35] | What the fuck is she doing here? | 她来这里做什么 |
[18:37] | Somebody cut the power to the basement. | 有人把地下室的电源切断了 |
[18:40] | Oh, was I supposed to just let him keep committing felonies under our roof? | 难道我要让他在我们的屋檐下 不停犯重罪吗 |
[18:44] | Well, you know, now he’s moving his office so he can commit them somewhere else. | 你看 现在他要搬办公室了 这样他就可以去其他地方犯重罪了 |
[18:49] | -No. No, no, no he is not. -That’s the way it’s looking. Yep. | -不行 他不能去 -看起来是这样的 没错 |
[18:54] | – Wendy. Wendy. | -乔纳 过来 -温蒂 |
[18:56] | Jonah, drop it! | 乔纳 放下 |
[18:59] | Just… Just hear me. | 你听我说 |
[19:04] | You’re angry about Ben? | 你因为本的事情生气 |
[19:05] | So am I. But you know who you should be angry at? | 我也是 但你知道你应该对谁生气吗 |
[19:08] | -I don’t think this is helping…Stay the fuck out of this! | -我觉得这样可能没用 -你他妈别插手 |
[19:11] | -You got it. -She’s the one. | -行 -就是她 |
[19:13] | She’s the one who let him out of the hospital | 是她 明知道他身体不好 |
[19:15] | when she knew he wasn’t well. | 还让他出院 |
[19:18] | No wonder he wants out, Marty. Look at her. | 怪不得他想搬出去 马蒂 你看她 |
[19:23] | She’s the one who put him in harm’s way. | 是她让他陷入险境 |
[19:25] | She is the one who got your uncle killed. She and that | 是她害你舅舅被害 |
[19:28] | That psycho! | 她和那个…那个疯子 |
[19:31] | Who kidnapped you! | 绑架了你 |
[19:33] | And shaved your head! | 给你剃了头的疯子 |
[19:34] | So, if you think… if you think… | 所以如果你觉得… |
[19:37] | You think these two lunatics are gonna protect you | 你觉得一切爆发的时候 |
[19:40] | when the shit hits the fan? | 这两个疯子能保护你 |
[19:42] | You’ve got another thing coming. | 你还有别的事情 |
[19:45] | Jonah. | 乔纳 |
[19:46] | Jonah? | 乔纳 |
[19:57] | What are you doing, Wendy? | 你在做什么 温蒂 |
[19:59] | I’m fighting for our family! | 我在为我们的家庭斗争 |
[20:01] | And what the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈在做什么 |
[20:34] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[20:37] | Hey. | 喂 |
[20:40] | So I saw you at the farm yesterday. | 我昨天在农场看到你了 |
[20:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:48] | You know, Ruth, if Darlene finds out | 你知道嘛 露丝 如果达莲娜发现了… |
[20:50] | She ain’t gonna find out, is she? | 她不会发现的 对吧 |
[20:52] | Not until she’s holding hot stacks of cash, | 除非等她手里拿着大叠的现金 |
[20:55] | by which point she’ll realize what you and I already know. | 等到那个时候 她就会发现 你和我已经知道的事了 |
[20:57] | My plan’s best for business. | 我的计划对生意最好 |
[21:00] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[21:03] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[21:05] | Because you know so much about it. | 因为你了解得太好了 |
[21:09] | Six months ago, you thought liquidity was what happened when you spilled your bong. | 六个月前 你水烟斗洒的时候 你还以为是资产流动能力造成的 |
[21:13] | I’m not the one that hired a fucking teenager to do our laundering, okay? | 雇一个青少年给我们洗钱的人 不是我 好吗 |
[21:17] | Was I supposed to run an ad? | 难道我还要打个广告招人吗 |
[21:19] | “Launderer needed, police need not apply”? | 需要找人洗钱 警察不要申请 |
[21:23] | And he ain’t just any teenager. | 而且他不是普通的青少年 |
[21:25] | -He’s Marty Byrde’s teenager. -Ah, right. | -他是马蒂比尔德的青少年 -是嘛 |
[21:28] | -It’s not about what’s best for business. -Didn’t I just say it was about | -所以这不是怎样对生意最好 -我刚才不是说这是… |
[21:31] | It’s about you having to get back at Marty, and the fact | 是你要报复马蒂 是你… |
[21:34] | -What? -Nah. | 什么 |
[21:35] | What? Just fucking say it, Wy. | 什么你他妈刚才说什么 怀亚 |
[21:37] | Ruth, you fight with everyone you work with. | 露丝 你跟和你共事的所有人都吵架 |
[21:39] | Fucking everyone. | 妈的所有人 |
[21:41] | It’s like you can’t help it. | 就好像你是情不自禁一样 |
[21:44] | And then once you start fighting, it becomes more about the fight than it does the work. | 然后一旦你开始 重要的就是吵架 不是工作了 |
[21:53] | No, I don’t. | 不 我没有 |
[21:55] | Really? Think about it. | 不是吧你想想 |
[21:58] | Everyone you’ve worked with, what do they have in common? | 你共事过的每一个人 他们有什么共同点 |
[22:02] | Look, I want this to work out with me, you and Darlene. | 听我说 我希望我能办成这件事 你和达莲娜合作 |
[22:05] | I do. Okay? | 我真心希望 好吗 |
[22:07] | So please, don’t fuck this up too. | 所以请你不要把这个也搞砸了 |
[22:16] | It’s a great fucking plan, Wy. | 真他妈是个好计划 怀亚 |
[22:18] | And you know it! | 你知道 |
[22:37] | Where the fuck is my mom, Charlotte? | 我妈妈哪里去了 夏洛特 我爸到处工作 |
[22:41] | My dad’s looking everywhere, even hired some P.I. that’s now back from the Ozarks | 甚至还雇了一个 刚从奥扎克回来的私人侦探 |
[22:43] | and said even he couldn’t find anything. | 说就连他都找不到任何 |
[22:45] | That he talked to you all and you said you didn’t know anything. | 说他跟你们所有人聊过了 你说你什么都不知道 |
[22:48] | We both know that’s not true. | 我们都知道这不是真的 |
[22:49] | Erin, you need to calm down, okay? | 艾琳 你需要冷静下来 好吗 |
[22:53] | I thought your Mom went back to Chicago. | 我以为你妈妈回芝加哥了 |
[22:57] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[22:59] | I’m telling you the truth, Erin. | 我说的是实话 艾琳 |
[23:02] | Just like when you said we were friends? | 就像你之前说我们是朋友一样吗 |
[23:07] | I told you the truth when you asked me. | 你问我的时候 我说的就是实话 |
[23:09] | Didn’t I? | 不是吗 |
[23:11] | When no one else would tell you what your mom really did, | 当没人告诉你 你妈妈的所作所为时 |
[23:14] | I was the one that said it. | 我是说出来的那个人 |
[23:18] | And I’m telling you the truth now. | 我现在说的是实话 |
[23:21] | Then where the fuck is she? | 那她到底在哪儿 |
[23:30] | I’ll see what I can find out, okay? | 我会看看能找到什么 好吗 |
[23:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:41] | I have to go to Chicago with you and Mom. | 我必须跟你和妈妈一起去芝加哥 |
[23:45] | -Why? -Erin called. | -为什么 -艾琳打电话了 |
[23:48] | What does she want? | 她想要什么 |
[23:49] | She’s wondering where her mom is and she’s convinced we know something. | 她想知道她妈妈在哪儿 她确信我们知道些什么 |
[23:53] | I can’t have that conversation with her over the phone. | 我不能在电话里跟她说这些 |
[23:57] | – Mm-hmm. You have to have it with her at all? – Yes. | -你一定要跟她搅在一起吗 -是的 |
[23:59] | Yes, she does. | 是的 她一定要 |
[24:07] | All right, well, why don’t we make a family trip out of it? | 好吧 那我们就来个家庭旅行吧 |
[24:10] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[24:12] | Yeah? Mom’s the only one that’s been back since we moved, | 好吗 妈妈是我们搬家后 唯一回来的人 |
[24:15] | and we can just, you know, make a, like, a reverse vacation. | 我们可以来个反向度假 |
[24:19] | I can’t. I have work. | 我不行 我要工作 |
[24:23] | We can go to Portillo’s and get chocolate cake shakes. | 我们可以去波蒂略饭店 吃巧克力蛋糕奶昔 |
[24:26] | Don’t bother, Charlotte. | 不用麻烦 夏洛特 |
[24:29] | Not worth your time. | 不值得你浪费时间 |
[24:37] | Think it’s smart to leave him alone while the three of us are out of town? | 你觉得我们三个人都不在的时候 让他一个人待着明智吗 |
[24:40] | What, you want me to beg for his approval like you? | 怎么 你想让我像你一样 求他同意吗 |
[24:45] | Might work better than cutting the power. | 这方法比切断电源好用多了 |
[24:49] | I tried to make peace. He spit in my face. | 我试着和解 他却朝我脸上吐口水 |
[24:53] | And I wouldn’t have had to cut the power | 如果你一开始就支持我 |
[24:54] | if you’d only backed me on this from the beginning. | 我就不用切断电源了 |
[24:57] | Wendy, I did back you. | 温蒂 我一开始就支持你 |
[24:58] | -I warned Ruth you and I aren’t happy…You’re still proud of him. | -我去警告了露丝 说我们俩都不高兴 -你还是以他为荣 |
[25:01] | You can’t help it and he senses that, | 你情不自禁地骄傲 他也感觉到了 |
[25:03] | and he won’t stop until he sees that he’s only safe with us. | 除非他知道只有和我们在一起才安全 否则他是不会罢休的 |
[25:06] | Wow. Look, that’s muscling. | 哇 看看 那样太强势了 |
[25:08] | -That’s not parenting. -What do you think brought Charlotte back? | -那样不是育儿方式 -你觉得是什么让夏洛特回来的 |
[25:12] | Charlotte realized she had no place else to go. | 夏洛特意识到她没有别的地方可去了 |
[25:14] | Neither does Jonah. He’s just doesn’t know it yet. | 乔纳也无处可去了 他只是还不知道而已 |
[25:28] | I want the security system on at all times, okay? | 我想要安保系统一直开着 好吗 |
[25:31] | No one else is allowed in the house. | 任何人不得进入这所房子 |
[25:33] | I want you home by 10:00. | 我要你十点前回家 |
[25:35] | Lights out by 00. | 11点前熄灯 |
[25:37] | All right? And, uh, this should be more than enough for food | 好吗这些钱应该足够买食物 |
[25:41] | or any unforeseen emergency. | 或应付任何意外的紧急情况了 |
[25:44] | Got it? | 知道了吗 |
[25:45] | You know my net worth is more than six figures, Dad. | 你知道我的净资产超过六位数 爸爸 |
[25:48] | I know, buddy, but it’s all tied up in crypto and offshore accounts, right? | 我知道 小伙子 但都是加密货币和海外账户 对吧 |
[25:52] | That’s a little liquidity, just in case. | 这是些流动资产 以防万一 |
[25:56] | Don’t do anything I wouldn’t. | 别做我不愿意让你做的事 |
[25:58] | So do steal ten grand and buy a shitty van? | 偷一万美元去买辆破货车吗 |
[26:02] | Well, you gotta live a little. | 有时候要享受生活 |
[26:05] | Okay. Love you, pal. | 好吧 爱你 小伙子 |
[26:12] | Are you really not gonna say goodbye? | 你真的不打算说再见吗 |
[26:17] | Fantastic. | 棒极了 |
[26:57] | So you click this little icon here and the workflow runs itself. | 你点击这个小图标 工作流程就会自动运行 |
[27:01] | Starts and ends with the same accounts, but on its way there, | 开始和结束都是相同的账户 但在过程中 |
[27:04] | each deposit takes one of 20 trillion randomized paths through our other shells. | 每项存款都是通过20万亿个随机路径 穿过我们的其他壳层 |
[27:09] | Twenty trillion? | 20万亿 |
[27:11] | Yeah, 16 factorial is a little more than 20.9 trillion. | 对 16的阶乘略多于209万亿 |
[27:15] | -Holy fucking fuck. -Yeah, pretty much. | 天啊 |
[27:18] | -Once our Internet’s upgraded, | 对 差不多 一旦我们的网络升级 |
[27:20] | each deposit will make that journey in a matter of seconds. | 每次存款都能在几秒钟内完成 |
[27:39] | What makes you think you can move my product without my say-so? | 你凭什么认为不经我同意 就能转移我的产品 |
[27:44] | Fucking Wyatt. | 该死的怀亚 |
[27:48] | Well, he may be your cousin, but he’s my lover. | 他也许是你的表弟 但他是我的爱人 |
[27:51] | And I’m your partner, who you brought on | 我是你的搭档 是你带来的搭档 |
[27:54] | because you know your business needs fresh blood and fresh thinking. | 因为你知道你的生意 需要新鲜血液和新鲜思维 |
[27:59] | I brought you on because I like you, | 我带你加入是因为我喜欢你 |
[28:02] | and because you got balls for being such a slight little thing. | 还因为你这个小东西有点胆量 |
[28:06] | But the second they start swelling like a dog’s, | 但一旦胆子开始像狗胆一样膨胀 |
[28:09] | I’m gonna take them right off. | 我现在就给你取出来 |
[28:13] | Don’t lay a finger on my product. | 你休想动我产品一根手指 |
[28:29] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[28:34] | I can’t believe he fucking ratted me out. | 真不敢相信他竟然出卖了我 |
[28:38] | Yeah. It sucks. | 对 糟透了 |
[28:41] | Um… | 嗯 |
[28:44] | Are all our accounts online? | 我们所有的账户都在线吗 |
[28:48] | As of an hour ago. | 在线一个小时左右了 |
[28:50] | Good. We’ll be using them tomorrow. | 很好 我们明天会用的 |
[29:08] | So you’re meeting her in the park? | 你要去公园见她吗 |
[29:10] | Public place. Open space. | 公共场所 开放空间 |
[29:14] | Smart. | 聪明 |
[29:18] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[29:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:22] | -Okay. – Good luck. | -好 -祝你好运 |
[29:28] | – Yeah. | -她可以的 -是的 |
[29:32] | Wendy Marty. | 温蒂马蒂 |
[29:34] | – What. – Oh my God. | -什么 -我的天啊 |
[29:35] | Would you look at this! Hi! | -嗨 -你快看看 |
[29:37] | – How have you been? – Hi. | -你过得好吗 -嗨 |
[29:39] | – You too. Hey, man. | -很高兴见到你 -见到你也很高兴 喂 兄弟 |
[29:41] | – Hi! – Hi! | -嗨 -嗨 |
[29:42] | – How are you? – Hello! | -你好吗 -你好 |
[29:45] | What the heck are you two doing here? | 你们俩在这里干什么 |
[29:46] | Well, we, uh… we just… We thought we’d come into town for some business. | 我们就是…我们以为自己 是来城里做生意的 |
[29:50] | Okay, so it’s true what they said, then. That you all moved | 好吧 那他们说的就是真的 你们都搬到了… |
[29:54] | We moved to Missouri and we opened a casino. | 我们搬到了密苏里州 开了一家赌场 |
[29:57] | -At least that part’s true. -Sean. | -至少这部分是真的 -肖恩 |
[29:59] | Well, you know, we… we wanted, uh, we wanted a simpler life, and | 我们想要过更简单的生活 并且… |
[30:03] | Yeah. Marty ran the numbers, we saw it was in reach. | 是的 马蒂算了一下数额 我们发现触手可及 |
[30:05] | -Yeah, and off we went. So… | 对 然后我们就出发了 所以… |
[30:07] | – Just… Just like that. -Yeah. | -就…就是这样 -对 |
[30:09] | -Ooh, I should… I should take that. -Yeah. | -我应该…我应该接一下电话 -好 |
[30:11] | Excuse me. I gotta take this real quick. Hello? | 不好意思 我快速接一下电话 喂 |
[30:15] | Where are we with Agent Miller? | 我们和米勒探员的进展如何 |
[30:17] | Uh… | 呃 |
[30:19] | -We’re working on it. -No. | -我们在努力 -不对 |
[30:21] | You’re 400 miles away, working on saving yourselves, | 你在643公里外努力自救 |
[30:24] | when I already told you, Marty | 而我已经告诉你了 马蒂… |
[30:26] | “We don’t win unless you win.” I did not forget that. | 除非你赢了 否则我们不会赢 |
[30:28] | No. No, no, no, no. You don’t win until I win. | -我没有忘记这一点 -不对 我赢了你才能赢 |
[30:33] | It’s a big difference. | 这两者差别很大 |
[30:36] | Right. | 是的 |
[30:38] | Give me her number. | 把她的号码给我 |
[30:39] | No. | 不行 |
[30:42] | No? | 不行 |
[30:44] | No. Wendy just got back from smoothing things over | 不行 上次你的不耐烦 差点把事情搞砸了 |
[30:47] | from the last time your impatience almost fucked this up, | 温蒂刚把事情摆平 |
[30:49] | so we’re gonna do it our way this time. | 所以这次我们要按我们的方式来 |
[30:51] | Listen, I gotta run. | 听着 我需要挂了 |
[30:57] | We’re right on the water, | 我们现在在水上 |
[30:59] | so the kids can swim and boat whenever they want. | 所以孩子们可以随时游泳和划船 |
[31:01] | – That sounds idyllic. -Yeah. | -听起来很悠闲 -是的 |
[31:04] | Sorry, what’d I miss? | 抱歉 我错过了什么吗 |
[31:05] | Wendy was telling us how you became the masters of your own destiny. | 温蒂在告诉我们 你是如何成为自己命运的主人的 |
[31:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:11] | Ah, well. | 好吧 |
[31:13] | -All good? -Yes. Yeah, yeah. All good. | -一切都好吗 -是的 对 一切都好 |
[31:15] | Just a misunderstanding. We’ll… we’ll work it out. Um… | 只是误会而已 我们会解决的 |
[31:19] | -Great to see you guys. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[31:21] | – Yeah, you too. -Yeah. | -也很高兴见到你们 -是的 |
[31:22] | Yeah, okay. Bye! Okay, well… | 是的 好吧 再见好吧… |
[31:25] | -Bye. -Take care. | -再见 -保重 |
[31:26] | Yeah. | 好 |
[31:38] | I’m here to see your boss. | 我来见你老板 |
[31:41] | You can park over there. | 你可以把车停在那儿 |
[31:58] | Your rehab permits were pulled. | 你的戒毒所许可被吊销了 |
[32:00] | Byrde leaned on the state inspectors. | 比尔德向州检查员施压了 |
[32:06] | And you knew? | 你之前就知道了 |
[32:07] | Yeah. | 知道了 |
[32:10] | You didn’t think to warn me before my guys lost a day | 你没想过在我的人 被送去破产的济贫院前 |
[32:12] | running to shuttered workhouses? | 警告我一下吗 |
[32:15] | Like how you warned me | 就像我之前浪费了几个月的时间 |
[32:17] | before I lost months refining a product | 精炼一款你不敢销售的产品 |
[32:19] | that you were too chickenshit to distribute? | 你当时就警告过我吗 |
[32:23] | You are half a mil in the hole to me over these rehabs. | 这些戒毒所给了你50万美元 |
[32:26] | If I were you, I’d quit digging. | 如果我是你 我就会不再深陷债务 |
[32:28] | Well, lucky for you I have come to pay you back. | 好吧 算你走运 我来还你钱了 |
[32:33] | Figured you deserved a second chance. | 我觉得应该给你第二次机会 |
[32:37] | I’m a little short on cash, | 我手头有点紧 |
[32:40] | seeing as I got no distribution. | 因为我没有拿到货 |
[32:43] | Then I suggest you go find some. | 那我建议你去找一些 |
[32:46] | Right now. | 现在去 |
[32:49] | If I do, you won’t see a cent. | 如果我这么做 你一分钱也见不到 |
[32:52] | I don’t think you quite understand. I am asking | 我想你不太明白 我是在请求… |
[32:57] | Fuck that. | 去他的 |
[32:59] | I’m demanding you give me what you owe me. | 我要求你把欠我的都还给我 |
[33:05] | I can’t help people who refuse to help themselves. | 我不能帮助那些拒绝自助的人 |
[33:25] | What did you find? | 你发现了什么 |
[33:33] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[33:40] | -I knew it. I fucking knew it. -I’m so sorry, Erin. | -我就知道 我他妈就知道 -我很抱歉 艾琳 |
[33:43] | Why, ’cause you’re the ones who did it? | 为什么 因为是你干的吗 |
[33:48] | We didn’t have anything to do with it. | 我们跟这事一点关系都没有 |
[33:51] | Then how did it happen? | 那怎么会发生这种事 |
[33:53] | She worked for dangerous people. | 她为危险的人工作 |
[33:56] | -So do your parents. They’re still alive. -They’re lucky. | -你的父母也是 但他们还活着 -他们是幸运 |
[34:00] | Or they did it. | 或者是他们干的 |
[34:02] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这根本说不通 |
[34:04] | Why would they let me come tell you if they had anything to do with it? | 如果他们和这件事有关 为什么要让我来告诉你 |
[34:08] | Because they want me to stop asking questions. | 因为他们想让我停止问问题 |
[34:11] | They know this could land on them, so they want me to shut up. | 他们知道这事会落到他们头上 所以他们想让我闭嘴 |
[34:14] | Erin! | 艾琳 |
[34:19] | Everything you’re feeling right now, | 你现在的所有感受 |
[34:22] | you have every right to feel. | 你完全有权利去感受 |
[34:25] | But for your sake, and the sake of everyone that you love, | 但为了你 为了所有你爱的人 |
[34:28] | you need to forget that this conversation ever happened. | 你需要忘了我们之前的对话 |
[34:33] | Because if even one other person finds out, | 因为如果再有一个人知道了 |
[34:35] | you’ll be next, | 你就会是下一个 |
[34:38] | followed by Seth, | 接着是赛斯 |
[34:40] | then your Dad, and his girlfriend. | 然后是你爸爸和他的女朋友 |
[34:45] | And that’s the last thing that anyone wants. | 这是大家最不愿意看到的 |
[34:50] | -You don’t know what will happen. -I do. | -你不知道会发生什么 -我知道 |
[34:54] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[35:04] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[35:07] | Erin. | 艾琳 |
[35:08] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[35:15] | Just because we didn’t have anything to do with your mom, | 虽然我们和你妈妈的事没有任何关系 |
[35:19] | it doesn’t mean we’re not capable in the future | 但这并不意味着我们在未来不能动手 |
[35:22] | if we don’t have any other choice. | 如果我们没有其他选择的话 只能这样 |
[35:42] | – Mr. Byrde. -Yeah. | -比尔德先生 -是我 |
[35:44] | Connor McVeigh, Shaw Medical security, here to escort you off site to Miss Shaw. | 我是康纳·麦克维 肖医疗的保安 护送你离开现场去见肖小姐 |
[35:48] | Okay, great. We’re still waiting on a courier with a sample, | 很好 我们还在等快递员送来样本 |
[35:51] | and, uh, I wasn’t told, you know, when | 我也没被告知什么时候… |
[35:55] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来迟了 |
[35:57] | That damn Ryan. | 那个该死的莱恩 |
[36:00] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[36:03] | Hola, Marty. | 你好 马蒂 |
[36:04] | -Hi. -It’s good to see you again. | -嗨 -很高兴再次见到你 |
[36:12] | Arms up. | 胳膊抬起来 |
[36:21] | Cell phones. | 手机 |
[36:29] | In the bag or the deal ends now. | 装在袋子里 否则交易结束 |
[37:01] | Do you like? I gave one to each of my biggest donors at my retirement party. | 你喜欢吗我在退休派对上 给了我最大的捐赠者每人一个 |
[37:08] | Dr. King. | 金博士 |
[37:10] | Not what you were expecting from the epicenter of the state’s moral blight? | 这不是你所期待的 来自本州道德沦丧浩劫的事吗 |
[37:16] | You remember. | 你还记得 |
[37:17] | How can I forget? | 我怎么可能忘记 |
[37:20] | Not exactly in keeping with your plaque. | 跟你的牌匾不太相符 |
[37:23] | Oh yeah. But it | 是的 但这… |
[37:24] | It is. I always saw your guy as a friend I could reach across the aisle to | 确实 在他开始和你合作之前 我一直把你的人 |
[37:29] | until he started working with you. | 看作是一个可以相互接触的朋友 |
[37:32] | Which is why I’ve been waiting years to say “fuck you” to your face. | 所以我等了这么多年 想当面对你说 去你妈的 |
[37:39] | At least let me make my pitch, Randall. | 至少让我传达一下 我的商业想法 兰德尔 |
[37:41] | Whenever you’re ready. | 你准备好了就开始 |
[37:50] | The Byrde Family Foundation is a non-profit, | 比尔德家族基金会是一家非盈利机构 |
[37:54] | apolitical organization that understands to get anything done in the Midwest, | 一个不关心政治的组织 这个组织知道在中西部做任何事情 |
[37:58] | you have to reach across the aisle. | 你必须要把手伸到道路的另一边 |
[38:00] | We started with payday loan abuse and foreclosure relief, | 我们从滥用发薪日贷款 和取消抵押品赎回权开始 |
[38:04] | but now we have an opportunity to fight the opioid epidemic. | 但现在我们有机会 与阿片类药物的流行作斗争 |
[38:08] | None of which discriminates between red or blue. | 没人能区分出红党或蓝党的好坏 |
[38:10] | That’s why Wendy enlisted me and my experience | 这就是温蒂招募我的原因 |
[38:13] | working for Missouri’s most influential Republican donors. | 以及我为密苏里州最有影响力的 共和党捐赠者工作的经验 |
[38:17] | And we can’t think of a more responsible steward for the foundation’s funds | 对于基金会的资金 我们想不出还有比他 |
[38:22] | than a man who spent a decade | 更负责任的管理人了 |
[38:25] | as the ranking Republican member of the Senate budget committee. | 他曾在参议院预算委员会 担任了十年的资深共和党成员 |
[38:28] | A man who still plays a massive role in shaping | 他仍然在塑造 草原之州的政治可能性方面 |
[38:32] | what is and is not politically possible in the Prairie State. | 发挥着巨大的作用 |
[38:36] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 嗯 |
[38:38] | So, you want to buy my obedience | 所以你想用三流的奉承 |
[38:41] | with some third-rate flattery and a board seat? | 和董事会席位来收买我的服从吗 |
[38:48] | How about access to $150 million war chest that we now control? | 我们现在控制的 一亿五千万美元的战争基金如何 |
[38:54] | The road to the White House, for the next 30 years, | 在通往白宫的路上 在接下来的30年里 |
[38:57] | goes through Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio and Missouri. | 要通过威斯康辛州密歇根州 俄亥俄州和密苏里州 |
[39:00] | But since you’ve retired, your reach only goes as far as Illinois. | 但既然你退休了 你的势力范围就仅限于伊利诺斯州 |
[39:04] | Think about the kind of influence that purchasing power could buy you | 想想购买力能给你在整个地区 |
[39:07] | across the region, Senator. | 带来什么样的影响 参议员 |
[39:09] | And across the country. | 乃至整个国家 |
[39:17] | Is that a yes? | 这是表示同意吗 |
[39:19] | It’s a slightly less vehement fuck-you. | 这是一个稍微不那么激烈的去你的 |
[39:29] | Well… | 好吧… |
[39:32] | don’t take too long with your decision. | 你的决定不要拖得太久 |
[39:35] | Those board seats are filling up. | 那些董事会的席位正在被填满 |
[39:43] | -You didn’t even break a sweat. -There was a time | 你连汗都没出 |
[39:46] | when Schafer was the scariest man I could imagine speaking to. | 曾经有一段时间 谢弗是我能想象到 跟他说话最可怕的人 |
[39:54] | Pardon the gadgetry. Family of chemists. | 摆弄小装置 化学家世家 |
[39:59] | And a diverse real estate portfolio. | 以及多元化的房地产投资组合 |
[40:02] | I admire a woman who does her own dirty work. | 我欣赏自己干脏活的女人 |
[40:08] | I, uh… I made sure that… that your financial back-channel infrastructure, uh, | 我…我确保了你的金融渠道基础设施 |
[40:13] | will still point anyone paying attention to your suppliers to Tasmania. | 仍然能让任何 关注塔斯马尼亚供应商的人知道 |
[40:17] | It’s the same tax protocols. | 那是相同的税收协议 |
[40:20] | No layering necessary. It’s all frictionless. | 没有必要分层 这都是无摩擦的 |
[40:23] | And we’re overhauling our production process, | 我们正在彻底检查我们的生产流程 |
[40:26] | so all our output is medical grade. | 所以我们的产品都是医用级的 |
[40:29] | Combine that with Marty’s work, | 结合马蒂的研究 |
[40:31] | and we’ll be pulling off the perfect sleight of hand. | 我们要玩一个完美的花招 |
[40:41] | It’s indistinguishable from our Tasmanian supply. | 这和我们的塔斯马尼亚货没什么区别 |
[40:46] | Ah! Muy bien. | 太棒了 |
[40:48] | Then it looks like I’ll be seeing a lot more of you, Ms. Shaw. | 那我就能经常见到你了 肖女士 |
[40:53] | From here on out, I’ll be my uncle’s personal representative on this deal. | 从现在开始 我将是我叔叔 在这笔交易中的私人代表 |
[40:58] | I’d love to grab dinner when I’m in town to supervise the first shipment. | 我进城监督第一批货的时候 想和你一起吃顿饭 |
[41:08] | congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[41:11] | You’re the first gringo I’ve met whose family’s killed more people than mine. | 你是我见过的第一个 家族杀的人比我家还多的外国佬 |
[41:53] | All right. Is there a club around here, we can go party? | 好吧 这附近有俱乐部吗 我们可以去派对一下 |
[41:58] | Not without drawing too much heat. | 不能引起太多的关注 |
[42:00] | Oh, there’s no chance these guys are waiting till they get home. | 这些人不可能等着回家 |
[42:08] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[42:16] | Were you named after that guy from the insurance commercial? | 你是以保险广告里 那个人的名字命名的吗 |
[42:20] | No, dipshit, he’s named after The Intimidator. | 不是 笨蛋 他的名字 是以恐吓者的名字命名的 |
[42:24] | Holy fuck, y’all need to educate yourselves. | 天啊 你们都需要好好学习学习 |
[42:26] | Dale Earnhardt, Senior. | 达勒·恩哈德绅士 |
[42:28] | All right, greatest NASCAR driver there ever was. | 好吧 史上最棒的纳斯卡车手 |
[42:31] | Okay? Drove the number three car. | 好吗开着三号车 |
[42:34] | What about Jonah? He your cousin too? | 那乔纳呢他也是你表弟吗 |
[42:41] | Uh… Nah. Nah. He’s just my business partner. | 不是 他只是我的生意合作伙伴 |
[42:46] | You fucking did it, didn’t you? | 你他妈做的 对吧 |
[42:49] | Yes, I fucking did. | 对 我他妈做的 |
[42:51] | Tell me why I shouldn’t take your head off right now. | 告诉我为什么 我现在不应该把你的头砍下来 |
[42:59] | there’s a hell of a lot more where that came from. | 第一 来源地还有成千上万 |
[43:02] | you’ve been waiting for a partner with as much guts as you your whole life. | 第二 你一生都在等待一个 和你一样有勇气的合作伙伴 |
[43:07] | if you try, there’s no guarantee I won’t take off yours first. | 第三 如果你试图砍掉我的头 没有保证我会先把你的砍下来 |
[43:27] | I knew I made the right call bringing you on. | 我就知道让你来是对的 |
[44:02] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[44:03] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[44:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[44:07] | Fucking motherfucker. | 该死的混蛋 |
[44:09] | Everything all right? | 一切都好吗 |
[44:13] | When Blackwater over there stole my phone, | 黑水公司偷我手机的时候 |
[44:16] | -a gun shipment got moved up to tonight. | 有一批枪今晚提前运输 |
[44:19] | Hey. What’s up? | 喂 怎么了 |
[44:38] | What is it, Marty? | 听着 马蒂 |
[44:40] | Yeah, um… | 好 |
[44:42] | Give up that gun shipment that Javi’s setting up for tonight. | 交出哈维今晚准备的那批枪 |
[44:46] | It’s, uh… It’s exactly what Maya’s looking for, | 那…那正是玛雅想要找的 |
[44:49] | and if you wanna get her back, this is how you do it. | 如果你想让她回去 就要这么做 |
[44:53] | You’ve already won the war. | 你已经赢得了战争 |
[44:54] | Those guns will be more valuable as a bargaining chip to get Maya back | 那些枪作为救玛雅的筹码 |
[44:58] | than they are in your hands. | 比当你手里的枪更有价值 |
[45:00] | Are you fucking me, Marty? | 你在逗我吗 马蒂 |
[45:02] | You really think that I’d risk my life suggesting this with Javi right here | 你觉得如果我认为没有必要 我现在会 |
[45:06] | if I didn’t think it was absolutely necessary? | 冒着生命危险来跟哈维提议吗 |
[45:08] | Ah, doesn’t mean you’re not fucking me. | 这不代表你没有在耍我 |
[45:11] | To prove to you how much I’m not fucking you, | 为了向你证明我确实没有耍你 |
[45:14] | I’ll give you Maya’s number and you can call her yourself. | 我给你玛雅的电话号 你可以自己打给她 |
[45:16] | So get a piece of paper and start writing. | 拿一张纸开始写吧 |
[45:40] | Where’s Marty? | 马蒂呢 |
[45:41] | In the garage with your partner. | 和你的合伙人在车库里 |
[45:44] | -What? -Not him. The nephew. | -什么 -不是他 是侄子 |
[45:51] | If Javi said or… or did anything, | 如果哈维说了或者做了什么事 |
[45:54] | you… you must know he’s… he’s not | 你需要知道他… 他不是… |
[45:56] | What? In charge? | 什么掌权的 |
[45:58] | He said he’s his uncle’s personal representative on this deal. | 他说他是他叔叔这笔交易的私人代表 |
[46:05] | And so what if he is? | 如果他是呢 |
[46:07] | Does it really make a difference? | 真的有区别吗 |
[46:08] | I’m considering closing a billion-dollar drug deal, Wendy. | 我在考虑达成一个 十亿美元的毒品交易 温蒂 |
[46:18] | How is this any better than what my brother did? | 这跟我哥做得事情相比 好在哪里了 |
[46:22] | -The jobs you’ll save, for one. -Jobs? | -第一 你能省很多力 -力 |
[46:25] | Great American excuse. | 伟大的美国借口 |
[46:31] | Look, I love my family despite… | 听着 我爱我的家人 虽然… |
[46:35] | all of it, but I’m trying to save them without becoming them. | 有各种事 但我试着拯救他们 努力不变成他们 |
[46:45] | Concentrate on the illegal drugs you’ll get off the street. | 专注于你从街头转移走的非法毒品 |
[46:49] | The rehab clinics that we’ll start together, | 我们即将一起开创的戒毒所 |
[46:51] | the lives that those will save. | 将会拯救的那些生命 |
[46:57] | I know it might not feel like it right now, | 我知道现在你可能感觉不到 |
[47:00] | but it really is, it’s the only way to make the bad mean something. | 但这是真的 是唯一能让恶事有意义的方法 |
[47:05] | Bury it. | 埋葬它 |
[47:07] | Bury it. | 埋葬它 |
[47:09] | Pile good on top of good. | 在善上面堆积善 |
[48:12] | Hello? | 喂 |
[48:14] | You wanted something from me, so… | 你想要我做点事 所以… |
[48:17] | here it is. | 我来做了 |
[48:21] | My show of good faith, huh? | 我展现出诚意 是吧 |
[48:25] | How did you get this number? | 你怎么拿到这个手机号的 |
[48:27] | How do you think, Agent Miller? | 你觉得呢 米勒探员 |
[48:34] | Now do you want what I have or not? | 现在你到底要不要我手里的东西 |
[48:47] | I… I have to go, right now. | 我现在… 必须要走了 |
[48:51] | Okay, then go. | 好 那你就走吧 |
[48:54] | We’ll be right here whenever you get back. | 等你回来 我们就在这里 |
[49:12] | Well, should we go sit down? We’re not tourists. | 我们要去坐下吗我们不是游客 |
[49:17] | When I was walking in the park today, it almost felt like we’d never left. | 我今天在公园里走的时候 感觉好像我们从未离开 |
[49:36] | You coming? | 你来吗 |
[50:31] | What… What do you mean you’re not sure? | 你不确定 是什么意思 |
[50:34] | I haven’t had a lot of time to think about it. | 我没有很多时间去思考这件事 |
[50:36] | Well, you’ve only got a few months until applications are due. | 是哦 你在申请截止之前 只有几个月的时间 |
[50:39] | You two are not talking about this with her? | 你们两个不跟她说这个吗 |
[50:42] | No, we are. | 要说的 |
[50:43] | She’s got time. | 她有时间 |
[50:45] | Charlotte, college… can’t be missed. | 夏洛特 大学… 不能不读 |
[50:48] | And not because of the classes, but… the whole experience, huh? | 不是因为那些课程 而是…整个体验 好吗 |
[50:54] | The other students. | 其他的同学 |
[51:05] | Truck is clear! | 卡车安全了 |
[51:24] | Don’t tell me you’re gonna make me eat all these oysters myself? Vamos. | 别告诉我 你要我自己一个人 吃了那么多牡蛎吃吧 |
[51:28] | You too, sweetie. | 你也来 宝贝 |
[51:29] | -Now. -Hmm? | 现在 |
[51:31] | Mm-hmm. Sí. | 嗯 |
[51:37] | You don’t chew, | 不要嚼 |
[51:38] | you just sort of slurp it down. | 直接滑进嗓子 |
[51:41] | Eh? | 啊 |
[51:46] | Uno, dos, tres. | 一 二 三 |
[52:07] | Clear! | 安全 |
[52:18] | Open them up. | 都打开 |
[52:40] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[52:46] | Give me that. | 快给我 |
[52:47] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你他妈在说什么 |
[52:51] | I don’t give a damn, I’ll give you the instructions. | 我他妈才不管 我给你指示 |
[52:56] | Is that what I think it’s about? | 是我想的那样吗 |
[52:58] | We can only hope. | 我们只能希望 |
[53:03] | You know what? Take that car and sit it down… | 你知道吗带走那辆车 坐下来… |
[53:06] | I don’t give a damn, you sit him down. | 我他妈不管 你跟他坐下来 |
[53:10] | Uh, definitely, we’ll, you know, when we get back home, | 当然 我们会的 等我们回家 |
[53:13] | we’ll… we’ll look at our calendars | 我们会看一下你的日程 |
[53:15] | and… and we’ll set up those, uh, those campus visits. | 然后我们会开始参观各个校园 |
[53:26] | Everything all right? | 一切都好吗 |
[53:32] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[53:35] | Good. | 很好 |
[53:49] | Toast. Toast. | 干杯 |
[53:55] | To your business being my business, | 敬你们的生意变成我的生意 |
[53:58] | and mine being yours. | 我的生意变成你们的生意 |