时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | -Unit one, tango’s one klick out. | 第一小队 目标在一公里之外 |
[00:37] | Roger, all units hot. | 收到 所有小队准备 |
[00:57] | What happened? Did he see you? | 发生了什么他看到你了吗 |
[00:59] | I don’t think so. We should be out of view. | 应该没有 我们应该不在他的视线内 |
[01:08] | All right. Unit seven, take the runner. | 好 第七小队 拿掉走私者 |
[01:10] | All other units, move in. | 其他所有小队 进去 |
[01:12] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 我们走 |
[01:14] | – On your left. – With me. | – 在你左边 – 跟我一起 |
[01:27] | Be advised of possible hostile fire from the cargo hold. | 时刻警惕货舱中的敌方火力 |
[01:34] | Police. Open the door. Drop your weapons. | 警察 开门 放下武器 |
[01:38] | Open the door. Police. | 开门 警察 |
[01:43] | – No warm bodies. | 没有活人 |
[01:46] | -Get out of there! -Go, go! | -快离开 -快走 |
[02:11] | Your heart rate and blood pressure are stabilizing, | 你的心率和血压都很稳定 |
[02:13] | but I’d like to test your cardiac enzymes again this afternoon. | 但我想今天下午再测一下你心脏的酶 |
[02:17] | All I need is to take my son out on the land for a walk. | 我只需要带我儿子去陆地上走一走 |
[02:23] | I’m sure that he’d rather you rest up. | 我相信他更想让你休息 |
[02:30] | -Thanks, Doctor. -Mm-hmm. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[02:34] | Don’t you dare smile. | 你不许笑 |
[02:39] | How’s Zeke? | 齐克怎么样了 |
[02:41] | He’s good. | 他很好 |
[02:42] | He’s with Jonah. | 他和乔纳在一起 |
[02:44] | And Ruth’s there too. | 露丝也在那里 |
[02:46] | No. | 不行 |
[02:48] | Darlene, she just wants to help. | 达莲娜 她只是想帮忙 |
[02:50] | No, look at me. | 不 你看看我 |
[02:52] | She is the reason that I’m here, | 我在这里 都是拜她所赐 |
[02:55] | going behind my back, working with the Byrdes. | 在我背后操作 和比尔德合作 |
[02:58] | We cannot be in business with her anymore. | 我们不能再跟她做生意了 |
[03:03] | Uh… She’s my family. I… I don’t… | 她是我的家人 我不能… |
[03:06] | I am your family. | 我就是你的家人 |
[03:09] | And Zeke. | 还有齐克 |
[03:12] | I don’t want her in our house again. | 我不想让她再出现在我们的房子里 |
[03:17] | Do you hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[03:18] | Yup. I hear ya. I hear ya. | 是 我听到了 |
[03:28] | So, we need room for what? | 所以 我们需要空间做什么 |
[03:31] | Fifty employees, | 五十名雇员 |
[03:32] | ten managers, five executives, | 十个经理五个总裁 |
[03:35] | somewhere in the 5,000 square foot range? | 在500平方米的范围内 |
[03:38] | Uh-huh. | 差不多 |
[03:39] | Definitely outside The Loop, right? Like, um… | 绝对要在卢普外 对吧比如… |
[03:42] | West Town or Lincoln Park. | 西镇或者林肯公园 |
[03:44] | -Or you know, and north facing windows…North facing windows. I remember. | -或者你知道 朝北的窗户… -朝北的窗户 我记得 |
[03:48] | Yeah. | 是 |
[03:50] | You know, they teach that stuff in college. Biz ad. | 你知道 大学教这些东西 商业管理 |
[03:54] | Econ. You might like it. | 经济 说不定你会喜欢 |
[03:55] | Dad’s having me look at offices for the foundation. | 爸爸让我去找基金会的办公室 |
[03:58] | Also, you know what? Cubs make the playoffs | 还有 你知道吗 芝加哥小熊队进行加时赛 |
[04:00] | -you might even catch a game or two. -Ah! Don’t you dare jinx them. | – 你说不定还能赶上一两场比赛 – 你不许诅咒他们 |
[04:03] | Hey. | 喂 |
[04:05] | Where’s Jonah? | 乔纳呢 |
[04:07] | Babysitting. | 看孩子 |
[04:08] | I think he spent the night at Mrs. Snell’s. | 他应该是在斯内尔太太家过夜了 |
[04:12] | Hey, how’d it go? | 喂 怎么样了 |
[04:14] | I have four agents in critical condition. | 我有四个特工生命危急 |
[04:17] | That’s how it went. | 就是这样了 |
[04:18] | I thought we had a deal. Why the fuck would Navarro do that?! | 我以为我们说好了的 纳瓦罗为什么要那样做 |
[04:22] | Call Navarro. | 打电话给纳瓦罗 |
[04:24] | Uh… t-tell me what happened. | 呃 给我讲讲发生了什么 |
[04:25] | Truck arrives on time. | 卡车准时到了 |
[04:27] | I call our team in. Truck explodes. | 我叫我们队来了 卡车爆炸了 |
[04:31] | The seizure got bombed. | 赃物被放了炸药 |
[04:34] | Maya, there is absolutely no way | 玛雅 纳瓦罗绝对不可能 |
[04:37] | that Navarro had anything to do with this. Do you understand? | 有参与这件事 |
[04:40] | Um, he… he needs this to work more than anyone. | 能明白吗 他比任何人都需要这件事能做成 |
[04:44] | The money seizure got bombed. | 赃款被放了炸药 |
[04:48] | H-Hello? Did you hear me? | 喂 你听到了吗 |
[04:50] | You are not safe right now. If Javi suspects anything at all | 你现在不安全 如果哈维有任何怀疑… |
[04:53] | I will handle my nephew, Wendy. | 我会处理我侄子 温蒂 |
[04:58] | Have our friend set up a meeting with her bosses. | 让我们的朋友和她的老板们开个会 |
[05:01] | He targeted federal agents. They’re not gonna be willing to meet. | 他的目标就是联邦探员 他们不会愿意见面的 |
[05:04] | Wendy. | 温蒂 |
[05:07] | Now. | 快点 |
[05:17] | He wants to meet them right away. | 他想马上见他们 |
[05:20] | Uh… | 呃 |
[05:21] | Um, Maya, I think that, uh, Navarro might be ready to talk, | 玛雅 我觉得纳瓦罗准备好对话了 |
[05:26] | so can we move up the deal? | 所以我们能继续交易吗 |
[05:27] | -Today if possible? -The deal? | -今天可以吗 -交易 |
[05:29] | There’s a man getting a piece of steel removed from his brain as we speak. | 在我们说话的时候 有个人正在从脑袋中移除弹片 |
[05:34] | Which is why we need to get this done. | 所以我们才需要完成这件事 |
[05:36] | Just please call… call Chicago. See if they’ll hear us out, at least. | 请给芝加哥打电话 至少看看他们会不会听我们的 |
[05:48] | He’s down. | 他睡着了 |
[05:49] | Only made it to number seven on This Old Man. | 只唱到了《有位老先生》的第七句 |
[05:52] | I don’t know how you do that. | 我不知道你是怎么做到的 |
[05:54] | I can’t even figure out his fucking sippy cup. | 我连他的吸管杯都搞不清楚 |
[05:58] | I guess I picked up some stuff from my parents. | 我想我从父母那里学到了一些 |
[06:02] | All I learnt from mine was breaking and entering. | 我从我父母那里学的只有入室抢劫 |
[06:09] | What, uh… What happened to your mom? | 你…你妈妈怎么了 |
[06:14] | Uh… | 呃 |
[06:16] | She was, um… | 她… |
[06:19] | …coming home from a late shift, and some | 下晚班回家的时候 有一些人… |
[06:22] | fucker hit and ran. | 撞到了她 肇事逃逸了 |
[06:24] | Probably drunk. | 可能是喝醉了 |
[06:26] | I was eight. | 我当时八岁 |
[06:31] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[06:33] | Yeah, well… | 对 那个… |
[06:36] | What was she like? | 她是什么样的人 |
[06:44] | She used to say she liked being a Langmore | 她以前说她喜欢做兰格莫太太 |
[06:47] | because her name was Lynn. | 因为她结婚前姓林恩 |
[06:49] | Give them H-E-double-L. | 让他们见鬼去吧 |
[06:52] | Always tried to turn something bad into something good. | 总是想把坏事变成好事 |
[07:00] | Hey. | 喂 |
[07:03] | How was she? | 她怎么样了 |
[07:04] | Better, still needs more tests, though. Hey, thanks for staying here so late. | 好多了 还是需要更多检查 喂 谢谢你待到这么晚 |
[07:08] | Sure, anytime. | 当然 随时都行 |
[07:10] | I, uh… I better get to school. | 我…我最好还是去上学 |
[07:22] | Uh, I… I can come by later too. | 我…我也可以晚点过来 |
[07:26] | No. It’s all good. I got it. | 一切都很好 我知道了 |
[07:33] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[07:36] | Well, she found out you did the deal with Marty. | 她发现你和马蒂做了交易 |
[07:39] | Why do you keep fucking around with him? | 你为什么一直跟他乱搞 |
[07:42] | It was the right deal to make. | 这就是该做的交易 |
[07:43] | I earned double on a batch Darlene already sold. | 达莲娜已经卖出了一批货上 我赚了双倍 |
[07:46] | Once she has that extra cash in her pocket, | 一旦她口袋里有了多余的钱 |
[07:48] | it’ll be all right, just like the last time. | 就没事了 就像上次一样 |
[07:55] | So, to what do I owe | 所以 温蒂·比尔德的魅力攻势 |
[07:58] | the full Wendy Byrde charm offensive? | 是为了我的什么呢 |
[08:01] | I just wanted to say thank you. | 我只是想谢谢你 |
[08:04] | And we make a pretty great team. | 我们形成了一个很棒的团队 |
[08:07] | The casino, | 赌场 |
[08:08] | the foundation. | 基金会 |
[08:10] | Uh-huh. | 嗯 |
[08:12] | And… | 还有… |
[08:15] | I want to make this relationship official. | 我想让这段关系正式化 |
[08:19] | ‘Cause you’re old fashioned at heart. | 因为你的心态过时了 |
[08:21] | -Should I have brought my pen? | 我应该带支笔吗 |
[08:24] | Full-time job, | 全职工作 |
[08:26] | ours exclusively, starting now. | 我们的独家合作 现在开始 |
[08:30] | Why do I have the feeling this has nothing to do with the foundation? | 为什么我觉得 这跟基金会没什么关系 |
[08:36] | Feel free to fully exercise your attorney-client privilege. | 你可以充分利用 你的律师与当事人特权 |
[08:43] | We launder money. | 我们过去 |
[08:46] | For the Navarro Cartel. | 为纳瓦罗贩毒集团洗钱 |
[08:57] | Ah, well… I knew you weren’t building casinos with tile money, but | 这个嘛…我知道你们 不是用卖瓷砖的钱盖赌场的 但 |
[08:59] | Navarro wants out. | 纳瓦罗想金盆洗手 |
[09:02] | We’re about to draw up a deal with the FBI. We want you there to oversee it. | 我们即将和联邦调查局达成协议 我们希望你在那里监督 |
[09:06] | I have this, uh, rule about not doing work that could get me killed. | 我有一条规矩 不接有可能害自己被杀的活儿 |
[09:11] | This will be a one-time thing. | 这就是一次性的工作 |
[09:12] | Strictly legal. | 严格合法 |
[09:14] | Paperwork, really. | 只是文书工作 真的 |
[09:16] | They probably wouldn’t even know your name. | 他们可能连你的名字都不知道 |
[09:18] | Well, they seem to have known your previous lawyer quite well. | 他们好像很了解你以前的律师 |
[09:20] | Helen was his lawyer. | 海伦是他的律师 |
[09:23] | You would be ours, solely, not the cartel’s. | 你会是我们的律师 而不是贩毒集团的 |
[09:25] | I don’t see the distinction. | 我看不出有什么区别 |
[09:26] | That’s exactly what this deal will correct. | 这就是这笔交易的正当之处 |
[09:32] | I went to Wilkes looking for a king maker, | 我去威尔克斯那里找创造王者的人 |
[09:36] | and I found you. | 然后我就找到了你 |
[09:40] | You’re not gonna quit on me now, are you? | 你不会现在跟我说要放弃的 对吧 |
[09:45] | You got a little, uh… bullshit in your teeth. | 你好像…嘴里吐不出象牙 |
[09:52] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[09:57] | When you started all this, | 当你开始这一切的时候 |
[09:59] | what’d you think the odds were you’d end up here? | 你认为死在这里的可能性有多大 |
[10:02] | Hmm, yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:06] | What did you think the odds were you’d end up on a private plane with Navarro? | 你觉得和纳瓦罗一起搭私人飞机的 机率有多大 |
[10:14] | You know, um, there’s a position for you at the foundation after all this, | 在这之后 你在基金会里会有一席之地 |
[10:18] | um, and we do a lot of the same good, | 我们做了很多同样的好事 |
[10:20] | less explosions. | 减少了爆炸 |
[10:24] | I’m fine where I am. | 我现在这样就挺好 |
[10:30] | Navarro had nothing to do with the bomb. | 纳瓦罗跟炸弹无关 |
[10:32] | Someone inside of the cartel is… is setting him up. | 贩毒集团内部有人在陷害他 |
[10:34] | In fact, his life is in danger. And without Navarro, | 事实上他的生命也有危险 如果没有纳瓦罗 |
[10:37] | everything that we have worked for could be gone. | 我们所做的一切努力都会烟消云散 |
[10:39] | There is no “we” here, Mr. Byrde. | 没有什么 我们 比尔德先生 |
[10:42] | Your organization just targeted my agents. | 你的组织刚刚猎杀了我的特工 |
[10:45] | -As I told Agent Miller | 我告诉了米勒探员… |
[10:49] | Please. | 拜托 |
[10:57] | Uh, as I… as I was saying, I assured Agent Miller that | 就像我说的 我保证米勒探员… |
[10:59] | I’m sure you understand, | 我想你一定明白 |
[11:01] | we can’t act on your intel at this point. | 我们现在不能根据你的情报采取行动 |
[11:04] | That wasn’t under my control. What’s under my control | 那不是我能控制的 我能控制的是 |
[11:06] | is Navarro’s cooperation. I’m guaranteeing that. | 纳瓦罗的合作 我可以向你保证这点 |
[11:08] | I’m just gonna need some assurances for my family, all right? | 我只需要给我的家人一些保证 好吗 |
[11:12] | You’re in no position to demand anything. | 你没有资格要求任何东西 |
[11:15] | You guys have been chasing Navarro for over a decade, | 你们追了纳瓦罗十多年了 |
[11:17] | and I can deliver him to you now. | 我现在可以把他交给你们 |
[11:21] | Between Navarro and Lagunas, | 在纳瓦罗和拉古纳斯之间 |
[11:23] | you could cripple half of Mexico’s drug trade. | 你们可以毁掉墨西哥一半的毒品交易 |
[11:26] | Prove Navarro wasn’t behind the bombing, | 证明纳瓦罗不是爆炸的幕后主使 |
[11:29] | then we’ll reconsider. | 然后我们就会考虑 |
[11:47] | You gonna tell me who that was? | 你能告诉我那是谁吗 |
[11:50] | Don’t worry about him. | 不用担心他 |
[11:51] | Just give me your proof. | 给我证据就行了 |
[12:14] | You come here to finish me off? | 你是来杀我的吗 |
[12:17] | Oh, please. | 哦 拜托 |
[12:20] | I saved your life, Darlene. | 我救了你的命 达莲娜 |
[12:22] | You didn’t want to. | 你并不想的 |
[12:24] | I saw. | 我看到了 |
[12:31] | Why are you here? | 你怎么来了 |
[12:34] | -I want you to let Jonah go. | 我想要你放了乔纳 |
[12:37] | And why should I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[12:41] | Look where you are, Darlene. | 看看你在哪儿 达莲娜 |
[12:44] | Just a mention of Ruth’s deal with Marty, and… | 提醒你一下 露丝和马蒂的交易 还有… |
[12:49] | Wyatt’s friendship with Charlotte put you in the hospital. | 是怀亚和夏洛特的友谊让你能进医院 |
[12:52] | Now, are you sure you want another Byrde in your life? | 现在 你确定你想要 生活中再来一个比尔德吗 |
[12:56] | The way I see it, | 在我看来 |
[12:57] | he isn’t a Byrde anymore. | 他不再是比尔德了 |
[13:00] | He never would have gave Zeke away. | 他绝不会出卖齐克 |
[13:04] | Someone who loves Zeke as much as Jonah does, | 像乔纳那么爱齐克的人 |
[13:07] | he can stay with me as long as he wants to. | 他可以想跟我待多久就待多久 |
[13:13] | We took your land for our casino. | 我们的赌场收走了你们的土地 |
[13:16] | We gave your heroin to our partners. | 我们把你的海洛因给了我们的合伙人 |
[13:19] | We can take everything else you have. | 我们可以拿走你所有的一切 |
[13:21] | Now, are you prepared for that? | 现在你准备好了吗 |
[13:24] | In your condition? | 以你现在的状况 |
[13:28] | Let him go. | 放他走 |
[13:32] | I am as strong as a bull. | 我像牛一样强壮 |
[13:38] | You just had a heart attack. | 你刚刚心脏病发作 |
[13:40] | My husband had a heart attack. | 我丈夫有心脏病 |
[13:43] | I lost my breath is all. | 我只是有点上不来气 |
[13:50] | Oh. | 喔 |
[13:54] | Look after this one. | 看好这位病人 |
[13:57] | She’s still a bit delicate. | 她还是有点娇弱 |
[14:08] | What is it, Marty? | 怎么了 马蒂 |
[14:09] | We need to give them Javi. | 我们得把哈维交给他们 |
[14:11] | Tell them just showing my face should be enough, | 告诉他们我露脸就够了 |
[14:13] | and if they want any piece of what I have to offer, | 如果他们觉得我应该交出什么 |
[14:16] | to start showing some respect, Marty. | 那就展示出一点尊重 马蒂 |
[14:18] | Well, that… that’s not enough. We need proof that this wasn’t | 那…还不够 我们需要证据证明… |
[14:23] | Fuck. | 操 |
[14:26] | Can I have a minute, Father? | 能给我一点时间吗 神父 |
[14:29] | Javi. Come. | 哈维 来 |
[14:31] | Coming. | 来了 |
[14:35] | Cash truck that, is that you? | 运钞车那个 是你吗 |
[14:38] | Don’t look at them, look at me. Don’t play dumb, was it you? | 别看他们 看着我 别装傻了 是你吗 |
[14:41] | I just made an educated guess. That’s it. | 我只是做了有根据的猜测 就这样 |
[14:44] | You almost killed four Feds on US soil. | 你差点在美国的土地上 杀了四个联邦探员 |
[14:47] | But I was right, wasn’t I? | 但我是对的 不是吗 |
[14:49] | Someone is fucking us. | 有人在搞我们 |
[14:55] | Tell me why you did it. | 告诉我你为什么这么做 |
[14:59] | Because I wanted to know who is fucking with us. | 因为我想知道是谁在搞我们 |
[15:01] | Who was snitching on us. | 谁在偷偷告密我们 |
[15:04] | Listen, it was worth the risk of angering the FBI. | 听我说 冒着激怒联邦调查局的风险 是值得的 |
[15:07] | If someone betrays our family, our blood, we have nothing. | 如果有人背叛我们的家族 我们的血脉 我们就会一无所有 |
[15:14] | I would’ve done the same. | 我也会这么做 |
[15:18] | These are the kinds of decisions you’ll need to make, Javi. | 这些就是你需要做的决定 哈维 |
[15:21] | And they’re not easy. | 而这并不容易 |
[15:26] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[15:30] | It’s your turn, nephew. | 现在轮到你了 侄子 |
[15:33] | It’s time for your generation to take over and… | 是时候让你们这一代接手了… |
[15:37] | and you should be their leader. | 而你应该成为他们的领袖 |
[15:43] | Are you okay? Is something going on? | 你没事吧发生什么事了吗 |
[15:46] | -Can I help…No. | -我能帮忙… -不 |
[15:47] | I’ve never been better, Javi. | 我再好不过了 哈维 |
[15:54] | I’ll spend more time with my kids. | 我会多花点时间陪陪孩子们 |
[15:57] | Yes. | 好 |
[15:59] | With my dogs. | 陪陪我的狗 |
[16:02] | The Byrdes built me a fortune and…No. No, no, no. No, no, no, no, no, no. | 比尔德家族帮我赚了一大笔钱 不… |
[16:06] | The Byrdes are not trustworthy. | 比尔德家族不值得信任 |
[16:10] | Marty’s agent was at the bust, | 马蒂的特工也在现场 |
[16:13] | and that fucking hillbilly is still operating. | 那个该死的乡巴佬还在运作 |
[16:15] | Yes, I know. This is why I’m getting my assets out now | 是的 我知道 这就是为什么 我现在要拿出我的资产 |
[16:18] | and passing the torch to you. | 把火炬传给你 |
[16:22] | While I still can. | 趁我还可以的时候 |
[16:26] | And after that? | 然后呢 |
[16:28] | After that? | 在那之后呢 |
[16:28] | -Yes. What happens after that? | 是的 那之后要怎么样 |
[16:33] | And after that, the Byrdes are yours. | 在那之后 比尔德家族就归你了 |
[16:52] | Blood over everything. | 鲜血笼罩一切 |
[16:55] | Blood over everything. | 鲜血笼罩一切 |
[16:59] | -Thank you. -Mm-hmm. | 谢谢 |
[17:22] | I know it’s not the deal you would’ve made, | 我知道这不是你会做的交易 |
[17:24] | but it’s still good for us, | 但是对我们还是有好处 |
[17:26] | partner wise. | 合作利益最大化 |
[17:29] | Where’s my son? | 我儿子呢 |
[17:30] | Ruth? | 露丝 |
[17:33] | Ruth. | 露丝 |
[17:38] | Don’t do this, Wy. | 别这样 怀亚 |
[17:40] | Ruth, she just got back from the hospital. She needs some fucking time. | 露丝 她刚从医院回来 她需要一些时间 |
[17:44] | If you don’t stand up to her now, she’ll shut me out forever. | 如果你现在不反抗她 她会永远把我拒之门外 |
[17:46] | I would not let that happen. | 我不会让这种事发生的 |
[17:48] | Let’s just go. You, me, and Three. | 我们走吧 你我还有特里 |
[17:49] | We got more money than we know what to do with. We can go anywhere. | 我们的钱多到都不知道该怎么花 我们可以去任何地方 |
[17:52] | -And do what? -I don’t know. | -然后做什么 -我不知道 |
[17:54] | You can still go back to college and get your degree or whatever the fuck you want. | 你还是可以回大学去上学 |
[17:58] | We’re not our daddies. | 我们不是我们父辈那种人 |
[17:59] | We can get out of this fucking place. | 我们可以离开这鬼地方 |
[18:02] | Do you think that I don’t know that? | 你以为我不想吗 |
[18:04] | Do you think that I slept out on that trailer | 你以为我睡在那辆拖车上 |
[18:06] | because I wanted to stay here for the rest of my life? | 是因为我想就这样度过余生吗 |
[18:09] | Then come with me. | 那就跟我走吧 |
[18:12] | It’s not that simple anymore. | 哪有那么简单 |
[18:16] | I know it sounds fucking crazy, but… | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 但是… |
[18:18] | but Darlene and Zeke and I, | 达莲娜齐克和我 |
[18:21] | we’re a family. | 我们是一家人 |
[18:24] | I’m your family. | 我才是你的家人 |
[18:26] | You don’t have to stay. | 你不用留下来 |
[18:28] | I want you to be happy too. | 我也希望你幸福 |
[18:33] | I got nowhere else to fucking go. | 我没地方可以去 |
[18:35] | You’re all I got. | 你是我的全部 |
[18:36] | We just need some time, okay? Everything’s going to be okay. I promise. | 我们只是需要点时间 好吗 一切都会好的 我保证 |
[18:51] | Aberdeen has more units with thermochromic windows, | 阿伯丁有更多的热变色窗 |
[18:55] | but Clark has bigger windows, but that’s… | 但克拉克的窗户更大 但那是… |
[18:58] | bad for energy, | 对能量不好的 |
[18:59] | uh, but more suites if you want to expand. | 但如果你想扩张的话 会有更多套房 |
[19:02] | Why don’t we just concentrate on our classes for today, okay? | 不如我们今天 只专心于我们的课程 好吗 |
[19:05] | And buddy, did you not have enough time yesterday | 伙计 你昨天没有时间 |
[19:07] | to finish your homework? | 做完作业 |
[19:08] | Or have you moved on to someone else’s? | 还是你去完成别人的作业了 |
[19:14] | Is that what that is? | 是这样吗 |
[19:15] | Some extra scratch? | 额外的花费 |
[19:16] | I’m not moving back to Chicago. | 我不会搬回芝加哥 |
[19:19] | Oh, but you are. | 哦 但你会的 |
[19:21] | Yeah, your mom’s right. | 对 你妈妈说得对 |
[19:22] | You should start thinking about closing up shop. Okay? | 你应该开始考虑闭店歇业了 好吧 |
[19:25] | And you’ll babysit for Darlene Snell over my dead body. | 你想照顾达莲娜·斯内尔 除非我死了 |
[19:30] | Um… yeah. Thank you. Off to school. | 嗯 对 谢谢 去学校 |
[19:32] | Go learn some things, and, um… | 去学点东西 还有… |
[19:35] | it’s family dinner tonight. Okay? Don’t be late. Mom’s making her chicken. | 今晚是家庭聚餐 好吧 别迟到 妈妈要做只鸡 |
[19:38] | I think I have school stuff. | 我好像很适合上学 |
[19:40] | In case I still feel like going to college. | 万一我还想上大学呢 |
[19:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:51] | Hello? | 喂 |
[19:57] | Yes, I’m his sister. | 是的 我是他的姐姐 |
[20:04] | Oh God. Yes. That… that fits his description. | 天啊 是的 这很符合对他的描述 |
[20:10] | Paducah? Um… | 帕迪尤卡 |
[20:13] | Yes, I… I can be there in a couple hours. | 是的 我几个小时后就能到 |
[20:16] | All right. Thank… Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[20:25] | There’s a dead man in Paducah that looks like Ben. | 帕迪尤卡有个死者 看起来很像本 |
[20:31] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[20:34] | It’s not him. | 不是他 |
[20:41] | Obviously. | 当然了 |
[21:17] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[21:19] | Hola, Marty. | 你好 马蒂 |
[21:20] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[21:23] | What… What brings you to town? | 什么…什么风把你吹来了 |
[21:26] | Don’t know if you heard, but my uncle is stepping down. | 我不知道你有没有听说 但我叔叔要辞职了 |
[21:30] | I’m your new boss. | 我是你的新老板 |
[21:38] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[21:40] | I thought I should come have a look at our finances. | 我想来看看我们的财务状况 |
[21:44] | Yeah, okay. | 是的 好啊 |
[21:45] | Mm-hmm. Yeah, good. | 行 很好 |
[21:47] | Let’s, uh… Let’s… Let’s do that. | 我们…我们走吧 |
[21:51] | I want to think like a tech giant. | 我想像科技巨头一样思考 |
[21:53] | We provide services that power the world. | 我们提供驱动世界的服务 |
[21:56] | We should act like it. | 我们应该像这样行动 |
[22:02] | Completely agree. Um… | 完全同意 |
[22:03] | Uh, you know, the… the… The other casino, though, | 你知道 不过另一个赌场 |
[22:08] | uh, it’s kind of a dump, honestly, | 说实话 是个垃圾场 |
[22:10] | uh, and the… and the hotel, | 还有酒店… |
[22:14] | uh, The Big Muddy…those are your uncle’s, um, | 大马迪赌场 那些是你叔叔的 |
[22:16] | and the horse farm, | 还有马场 |
[22:17] | you know, they’re all clean. | 你知道 这些都很干净 |
[22:19] | Those are about to go away? | 那些要消失了 |
[22:21] | Mm-hmm. Yeah, yeah. Technically they were never really part of the organization to begin with, so um | 嗯 嗯 没错 严格来说 他们一开始 就不是组织的一部分 所以… |
[22:26] | Right. Right, right, right. Technically. | 没错 没错 严格来说 |
[22:28] | Yeah, but… but this… this… this casino, | 是啊 但这个赌场 |
[22:30] | The… The Belle? She’s… She’s all yours. | 贝拉赌场它完全归你 |
[22:33] | And the strip club. | 还有脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[22:36] | Great little gentlemen’s club, Lickety Splitz, does quite well, actually. | 伟大小绅士俱乐部飞速极乐 事实上经营得很好 |
[22:41] | Uh, they are yours, | 它们也是你的 |
[22:42] | uh, and the funeral home, of course. | 当然了 还有殡仪馆 |
[22:47] | We should find you larger accounts. | 我们应该帮你找找大客户 |
[22:49] | Up your game. | 升级你的游戏 |
[22:52] | Euros. Baht. | 挣点欧元泰铢 |
[22:54] | Patacas. | 澳元 |
[22:57] | That could be great. | 那就太好了 |
[23:02] | America’s done anyway. Just a street market now, really. | 反正美国市场也完蛋了 现在只是个街头市场 |
[23:07] | – Hmm. -Big pharma included. | 也包括大型制药公司 |
[23:09] | Just ask Clare. | 问克莱尔就好 |
[23:14] | We could move you to Macau. | 我们可以把你调到澳门 |
[23:18] | Those casinos were built to clean cash. | 那些赌场也是用来洗钱的 |
[23:25] | I hear that it’s beautiful. | 我听说很漂亮 |
[23:28] | Otherwise, what’s the point? | 不然还有什么意义 |
[23:30] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 嗯 |
[23:37] | How’s that agent of yours doing anyway? | 你那个特工怎么样了 |
[23:41] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[23:42] | Uh, I think. I don’t know. | 我觉得没事 我不知道 |
[23:44] | I haven’t talked to her in quite some time. | 我好久没跟她联系了 |
[23:46] | I haven’t needed to. | 我也不需要联系 |
[23:49] | Still confident she’s loyal? | 还是相信她的忠诚吗 |
[23:50] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 是的 |
[23:51] | Yeah. Yeah, very, very. I, you know, I told you, | 是的 很相信 你知道 |
[23:54] | I vetted that whole cash seizure situation, | 我告诉过你 我检查了整个现金扣押的情况 |
[23:57] | and, uh, and… she’s ours. | 然后…她是我们的人 |
[24:03] | You’ll have to put us in touch. | 你得让我们联系上 |
[24:06] | She still will only talk to me. | 她还是只会跟我联系 |
[24:12] | That will have to change. | 那必须改一改了 |
[24:16] | Especially if you’re in Macau. | 尤其是你要去澳门了 |
[24:48] | Yeah, hey, your, uh, nephew just showed up to brainstorm | 没错 你侄子刚刚出现 |
[24:52] | when would be a great time to kill me and my family. | 畅想一下什么时候 杀掉我和我的家人比较好 |
[24:55] | You said you were gonna take care of him, | 你说你会处理好他的 |
[24:57] | not give him the keys to the fucking cartel. | 不会给他贩毒集团的主导权 |
[25:02] | Is he happy with everything, Marty? | 他对一切都满意吗 马蒂 |
[25:05] | – The numbers? – Yeah, they’re great. | – 数字吗 – 是的 数字都很棒 |
[25:07] | I mean, but you know, he… he can tell something’s off. | 我是说 但他能看出一些不对劲 |
[25:10] | Yeah, well. | 是啊 |
[25:12] | Tell them they can have it all. | 告诉他们 他们可以拥有一切 |
[25:16] | The money, the routes, and the leadership. | 钱路线和领导权 |
[25:20] | “Them”? The FBI? | 他们联邦调查局 |
[25:23] | Sí. | 对 |
[25:26] | Great. Good. Uh… | 很好 很好 |
[25:28] | Good, uh, this… this includes your nephew, right? | 很好 包括你的侄子 对吧 |
[25:33] | Seems like a pretty good move. No? | 看来是不错的一步棋 不是吗 |
[25:35] | Yes, it does. | 是的 没错 |
[25:36] | Uh, but you know, I still | 但你知道 我还是要… |
[25:37] | I need to get the proof that he did the bombing. | 我需要拿到炸弹是他制作的证据 |
[25:41] | Well he is in the Ozarks, isn’t he? | 他现在人在奥扎克 对吧 |
[25:45] | Then go find it, Marty. | 那就去找吧 马蒂 |
[25:53] | I told you not to work for my parents anymore. | 我告诉过你 别再为我父母工作了 |
[25:57] | Now you’re piling on too? | 现在你也开始说教了 |
[26:00] | Pfft. Jesus. | 天啊 |
[26:02] | Sorry, I didn’t… I didn’t mean it like that. | 抱歉 我不是那个意思 |
[26:05] | It just never goes well for their partners. | 他们对合作伙伴或者家人 |
[26:09] | Or family. | 或是任何人 |
[26:11] | Or anyone really. | 都永远不满意 |
[26:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:18] | So what are you gonna do now? | 那你打算怎么办 |
[26:23] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[26:28] | But you can keep cleaning for Darlene. | 但你可以继续帮达莲娜擦屁股 |
[26:30] | She’d love it. | 她很乐意 |
[26:32] | Just to fuck with your mom. | 就为了惹你妈妈生气 |
[26:35] | I don’t… I don’t… think it feels right working without you. | 我觉得没有你在 我在这里干活感觉也不对劲 |
[26:41] | Oh. Don’t worry about me. | 别担心我 |
[26:42] | You keep doing it for as long as you want. Okay? | 你想做多久都可以 好吧 |
[26:48] | I’ll go wherever you need me. | 我会去你需要我在的地方 |
[26:54] | -Ow. -Here. | -哦 -来 |
[26:59] | Do it like this. | 像这样 |
[27:01] | All right… | 好吧… |
[27:03] | Stick to money laundering. Okay? | 接着坚持洗钱 好吧 |
[27:35] | Well, drive safe. | 好吧 路上小心 |
[27:41] | Fuck. | 操 |
[27:46] | You want to get a cup of coffee? | 你想喝杯咖啡吗 |
[27:52] | Charlotte’s a senior. | 夏洛特是前辈 |
[27:54] | She’s going straight into business. She’s… | 她直接就开始做生意了 她… |
[27:57] | working for us, actually, doing great, | 为我们工作 其实 做得还不错 |
[27:59] | and Jonah… | 还有乔纳… |
[28:02] | has a tiny rebellious streak. | 有一点叛逆的倾向 |
[28:05] | Go figure. | 到时候你就知道了 |
[28:07] | He’s so entrepreneurial. | 他很有创业精神 |
[28:10] | Started his own company. Several, actually. | 开了自己的公司 其实有好几家 |
[28:15] | Casinos and nudie bars. Right? | 赌场和裸体酒吧 对吧 |
[28:18] | How’s all that going? | 生意都怎么样 |
[28:22] | Great. | 很好 |
[28:24] | No, our nonprofit just broke ground on a new health facility. | 不 我们的非营利组织刚刚破土 建设一家新的医疗机构 |
[28:28] | We’re moving back to Chicago to keep up. | 我们要搬回芝加哥来维持 |
[28:33] | Nice to sit with you anyway. | 我很高兴能和你坐下来聊聊 |
[28:36] | Wasn’t sure you were still capable of it. | 不确定你是否还能胜任 |
[28:40] | It was good of you to drive all this way. | 你专程跑来真是有心 |
[28:42] | Well, the church thought it was important that I come. | 教会认为我来这一趟是很重要的 |
[28:47] | The church. | 教会 |
[28:50] | Makes sense. | 有道理 |
[28:52] | Your son’s body shows up, | 你儿子的尸体被发现了 |
[28:53] | but check with the congregation to make sure it’s worth the drive. | 但要和会众确认 来这一趟是值得的 |
[28:56] | It wasn’t him, though, was it? | 但那个人不是他 对吧 |
[29:00] | Pastor Wells still your drinking buddy, or did he finally kill himself? | 威尔斯牧师还是你的酒友 还是他终于自杀了 |
[29:04] | Oh, he’s well, thanks. | 哦 他很好 谢谢 |
[29:09] | I see why Ben went missing. | 我知道为什么本失踪了 |
[29:13] | Locking him up like that. | 像那样把他关起来 |
[29:18] | You never did understand the world doesn’t revolve around you. | 你从来不明白 世界不会绕着你转 |
[29:22] | You made that abundantly clear. | 你十分清楚地阐明了这个道理 |
[29:24] | I tried putting sense into you, is what I did, and you abandoned us. | 我试着给你讲道理 这是我想做的 你却抛弃了我们 |
[29:28] | I don’t remember you ever trying to stop me. | 我不记得你想过阻止我 |
[29:30] | -What was I supposed to do? -I don’t know. Anything? | -那我该做什么 -我不知道 有什么吗 |
[29:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[29:38] | It was quieter with you gone. | 你不在的时候更安静了 |
[29:49] | You know… | 你知道… |
[29:50] | don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[29:52] | I’m sure the church will think you’re an awesome father. | 我相信教会将认为 你是个了不起的父亲 |
[29:59] | Drive safe. | 路上小心 |
[30:05] | Fucking junkies | 该死的瘾君子 |
[30:07] | and ATV cowboys. | 和沙滩车牛仔 |
[30:09] | Do you know how easy it is for those low-lives to rat us out? | 你知道那些卑鄙小人 把我们供出来有多容易吗 |
[30:14] | Don’t ever go behind the family’s back again. | 以后不要再背着家人鬼鬼祟祟了 |
[30:17] | What fucking family? You put me on ice since I’ve been out of the hospital. | 什么他妈的家人我出院后 你就对我冷冰冰的 |
[30:20] | The fucking captains go right over my head now. | 那些该死的队长现在都踩在我头上了 |
[30:22] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[30:23] | Because when I say that Snell woman | 因为当我说斯内尔那个女人 |
[30:25] | and her business aren’t good enough for us, | 和她的生意对我们还不够好的时候 |
[30:27] | everybody listens except you. | 除了你每个人都听进去了 |
[30:28] | I cleared seven figures. | 我清了七张图片 |
[30:30] | Is that not good enough for you? | 这样对你来说还不够吗 |
[30:32] | From what I heard, Little Orphan Annie did all the hard work. | 据我所知 小孤儿安妮做了所有困难的工作 |
[30:35] | That was my deal. | 那是我的交易 |
[30:37] | I got it done. | 我完成的 |
[30:39] | Nothing’s yours. | 没什么是你的 |
[30:41] | Then give me something. | 那就给我点东西 |
[30:42] | You’re my boy. | 你是我的儿子 |
[30:45] | That not enough for you? | 这对你来说还不够吗 |
[30:48] | I’m a 40-year-old man. | 我是个40岁的人了 |
[30:50] | Fuck the captains. | 去他的队长 |
[30:52] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[31:16] | You get word? | 你有消息吗 |
[31:17] | No. Hey, listen, I’m curious. | 不 喂 听着 我很好奇 |
[31:21] | If a minor gets hit with a federal money laundering charge, | 如果未成年人被联邦政府指控洗钱 |
[31:25] | what happens? | 会怎么样 |
[31:27] | Um, this Mike Fleming we’re talking about? | 我们说的这个迈克·弗莱明吗 |
[31:33] | How bad would that be? | 能有多严重 |
[31:36] | Well, um… | 这个… |
[31:38] | juvie, probation, service, | 少管所缓刑社区服务 |
[31:41] | might make the news because it’s weird, | 可能会因为很奇怪而上新闻 |
[31:44] | but we could try to suppress it. | 但我们可以试着压下来 |
[31:47] | So we could have it wiped when he turns 18, right? | 所以他18岁的时候 我们可以抹掉犯罪记录 对吧 |
[31:51] | Um, Wendy, nothing is ever really wiped, | 温蒂 没有东西是能彻底抹掉的 |
[31:53] | but sure. | 但是当然能消掉记录 |
[31:55] | My DOJ people, your feds. | 我有在司法部的人 你有联调局的朋友 |
[31:58] | Mike Fleming does a lot better than your average teenage white-collar criminal. | 迈克·弗莱明的表现比一般的 白人青少年罪犯要好很多 |
[32:05] | Now might this better be discussed | 现在跟家庭治疗师讨论一下 |
[32:07] | with a family therapist? | 也许是最好的吗 |
[32:11] | Welcome to being the family lawyer. | 欢迎成为家庭律师 |
[32:18] | I see that you took my request to heart. | 我看得出来 你对我的要求很上心 |
[32:21] | Yeah, uh, so that yeah, that’s just it. | 是的 没错 是这样的 |
[32:23] | I was thinking about, uh, you know, | 我在考虑 你知道 |
[32:24] | modernizing the cartel. | 让贩毒集团现代化 |
[32:28] | Beer? | 啤酒 |
[32:29] | Um, I was thinking about, uh, consolidating, uh, while… | 我在考虑整顿 同时… |
[32:33] | expanding, as… as you were saying. Uh… | 还要扩张 就像你说的 |
[32:35] | For instance, that, uh… | 比如说… |
[32:39] | that seizure bombing that you did, | 你制造的那个炸弹事件 |
[32:42] | it was all over the news, you know, the… | 上了各大头条 你知道的 |
[32:45] | the truck, the location, seemed like your style. | 卡车地点 看起来像你的风格 |
[32:48] | What the fuck do you know about my style? | 你对我的风格懂个屁 |
[32:53] | I… I just… I just… I just know that it was brilliant. | 我只是…我只觉得那很厉害 |
[32:56] | You know, catching their hand in the jar like that. | 像这样让他们束手束脚 |
[32:59] | Can we get him any louder? | 我们能让他再大声点吗 |
[33:01] | Uh, my… my thought is | 我的想法是 |
[33:04] | do it again, but… | 再来一次 但是… |
[33:06] | cap your burn. | 降低你的损失 |
[33:07] | You know, and… trucks and drivers, those are very cheap to scale. | 你知道…卡车和司机 这很容易形成规模 |
[33:11] | So why put so much risk on a single trip, | 所以为什么要把鸡蛋 都放在一个篮子里 |
[33:15] | you know, double the trucks, slash your payloads. | 把卡车翻一番 削减你的载荷 |
[33:19] | I mean, sure, you know, a lot more get caught… Breakage. | 我的意思是 当然你懂的 有很多会被抓住…损耗 |
[33:22] | But many, many more will get through. | 但是很多很多都能过关 |
[33:25] | Uh, like tech, | 就像科技一样 |
[33:27] | break big, win big. | 突破越大 收获越大 |
[33:32] | This doesn’t exactly fall under your purview. | 严格来讲 这不属于你的职权范围 |
[33:35] | Best idea wins? | 采纳最好的主意 |
[33:38] | Uh, and… | 还有… |
[33:39] | your uncle | 你的叔叔 |
[33:41] | never would have hit the feds | 永远不会像那样 |
[33:43] | like that. | 得罪联邦调查局 |
[33:45] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[33:48] | It made sense. | 说得有道理 |
[33:51] | Someone has to keep those fucks in check. | 总得有人管好那些混蛋 |
[33:56] | Next time, just do it cheaper. Right? | 下次 再便宜点干这票 好吗 |
[34:04] | Send that to Chicago. | 把录像送去芝加哥 |
[34:13] | It’s open! | 门没锁 |
[34:15] | You think you can fuck me with the heroin, the rehabs, | 你以为你可以 用海洛因和戒毒治疗搞垮我 |
[34:19] | and now you can go behind my back to my son? | 现在你可以背着我去找我儿子了 |
[34:23] | You’re gonna settle up that 500 grand for those rehabs right fucking now, | 你他妈的现在就把那50万美元 给那些戒毒的 |
[34:27] | and every goddamn cent my boy paid for your dope | 我儿子为你的毒品付出的每一分钱 |
[34:30] | you’re giving back to me. | 你都要还给我 |
[34:32] | And then you can stay the fuck away and stick with fucking up your own kid. | 然后你就别再多管闲事了 去祸害你自己家孩子吧 |
[34:36] | What kind of a mother packs her kid’s car seat full of heroin? | 什么样的母亲 会给孩子的车座里装满海洛因 |
[34:41] | Who the fuck did you have to con into giving you a baby? | 你他妈的骗了谁跟你一起生孩子 |
[34:44] | Are you hearing me? | 你在听我说话吗 |
[34:46] | I will burn this place | 我要烧了这个地方 |
[34:48] | and every unholy son of a bitch inside | 还有里面所有狗娘养的的混蛋… |
[35:21] | Wendy. | 温蒂 |
[35:26] | -Sam. -Wendy. | -山姆 -温蒂 |
[35:28] | Sam, it is so good to see you. | 山姆 见到你太好了 |
[35:31] | Wish I could say the same. | 真希望我也能这么说 |
[35:33] | Oh, come on. You don’t mean that. | 哦 拜托 你不是那个意思 |
[35:36] | You kicked me out of the Belle. | 你把我赶出了贝拉赌场 |
[35:38] | Exactly, for your own good. | 没错 是为了你好 |
[35:40] | And now look at you. Look, you’ve landed this great new job. | 现在看看你 你看 你找到了一份很棒的新工作 |
[35:43] | Worked out better than I’d hoped. | 比我预想得要好很多 |
[35:47] | Oh, I bet Ruth is so happy you’re here. | 哦 我想露丝会很高兴你来了 |
[35:51] | Well… | 嗯… |
[35:52] | she said she missed seeing me around Lickety Splitz, so… | 她说在飞速极乐没见到我 所以 |
[35:55] | Of course she said that. | 她当然会这么说 |
[35:58] | Hey Sam, I’m wondering if you could do me a favor. | 喂 山姆 我在想你能不能帮我个忙 |
[36:01] | Um, Jonah left some school work here. | 乔纳在这里留下了一些工作没做完 |
[36:03] | It’s a very important project. | 这是一个非常重要的项目 |
[36:07] | That would be a violation of our guest policy. | 那会违反我们的客人政策 |
[36:11] | You’re in the hospitality business. | 你现在在干酒店 服务客人的行业 |
[36:14] | Would it be hospitable to turn away a guest’s mother? | 拒绝一位客人的妈妈 还算是服务客人吗 |
[36:21] | You know, I really should get his permission. | 我真的应该先得到他的允许 |
[36:24] | Oh. Oh, right, right. Of course. | 哦 对 当然了 |
[36:26] | Though he’s not really a guest, | 虽然他不算真正的客人 |
[36:29] | and you are the manager. | 你才是经理 |
[36:30] | This is your place. | 这里归你管 |
[36:36] | Huh. | 嗯 |
[36:41] | Okay. Okay. | 好 |
[36:45] | -One time. -Okay. | -就这一次 -好 |
[38:16] | Got everything you need? | 有你需要的一切吗 |
[38:18] | I sure did. | 当然了 |
[38:19] | And, uh… | 还有… |
[38:21] | maybe don’t mention this to Jonah. | 也许还是别告诉乔纳了 |
[38:23] | He just, he gets so embarrassed when Mom has to help. | 他只是在妈妈必须帮忙的时候 会不好意思 |
[38:27] | Teenagers, am I right? | 青少年都这样 我说得对吗 |
[38:29] | Teenagers. | 年轻人 |
[38:39] | -Hey. -Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[38:44] | Who… Who is that? | 那…那是谁 |
[38:46] | That was Frank Cosgrove, Senior. | 是老弗朗克·科斯格罗夫 |
[38:51] | What the fuck did you do? | 你他妈做什么了 |
[38:52] | He was threatening us. | 他威胁我们 |
[38:55] | And he was unkind. | 他很不友善 |
[39:00] | I… I need some air. | 我…我需要透透气 |
[39:18] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[39:20] | She killed Frank Junior’s Dad. | 她杀了小弗朗克·科斯格罗夫的爸爸 |
[39:23] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[39:28] | Were you serious about leaving? | 你真的要离开吗 |
[39:30] | Let’s get the biggest boat at Hurn’s and we take it up the Missouri. | 我们去坐赫恩家最大的船 我们去密苏里吧 |
[39:34] | Me, you, and Three and we just keep fucking going. | 我 你和特里 我们赶紧走吧 |
[39:41] | All right, but g-go where? Do what? Like, what? | 好吧 但要去哪里做什么什么 |
[39:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:46] | Honestly, just… as far away from here as fucking possible. | 说实话 就是离这里有多远就走多远 |
[39:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:56] | Yeah. | 行 |
[39:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:13] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[40:14] | Hi. I’m looking for Mr. James Rettelsdorf. | 我在找詹姆斯·雷托多夫先生 |
[40:17] | You found him. | 你找到他了 |
[40:20] | Oh. Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[40:22] | Uh, I wanted to introduce myself. | 我想自我介绍一下 |
[40:25] | Javier Emilio Elizondro Navarro. | 哈维尔·埃米利奥 埃利松德·罗纳瓦罗 |
[40:27] | Omar Navarro’s successor. | 奥马·纳瓦罗的继承人 |
[40:29] | You’ll be working for me now. | 你现在要为我做事了 |
[40:33] | I was very tight with the Byrdes’ last lawyer, Helen Pierce. | 我和比尔德的上一位律师 海伦·皮尔斯关系很好 |
[40:36] | Oh, great woman. | 伟大的女人 |
[40:38] | I want to open that line of communication again. | 我想重新打开那条通讯线路 |
[40:40] | Everything the Byrdes know, I know. | 比尔德家族知道的一切 我都要知道 |
[40:43] | Easy. | 简单 |
[40:45] | Oh, there may be some confusion here. | 哦 这里可能有些误会 |
[40:47] | It sounds like Helen was your lawyer. | 听起来海伦是你的律师 |
[40:50] | I’m the Byrdes’. | 我是比尔德家的律师 |
[40:53] | It’s amazing how this country works. | 这个国家的运作方式太棒了 |
[40:55] | One big LLC. | 一个大有限责任公司 |
[40:58] | In Mexico it’s like one big family. | 在墨西哥 我们就像一个大家庭 |
[41:01] | I appreciate family, | 我很喜欢大家庭 |
[41:03] | very deeply, | 非常喜欢 |
[41:06] | but as a lawyer… | 但作为律师… |
[41:07] | uh, representing the employer of a client, | 代表客户的雇主 |
[41:12] | that’s a conflict of interest. | 涉及利益冲突 |
[41:15] | You seem like a smart man. | 你看起来像个聪明人 |
[41:18] | I think you’ll figure out what’s in your best interest. | 我觉得你会知道什么对你最有利 |
[41:21] | Well, uh… | 这样… |
[41:26] | …nothing to report right now, | 现在没什么可报告的 |
[41:28] | but if you’d like to leave me your card. | 但是如果你愿意留一张名片 |
[41:32] | Call anytime. | 随时打电话 |
[41:34] | Every time. | 每次有事都打 |
[41:40] | Look at that. What a beautiful thing. | 看看 多么美好的小东西 |
[41:47] | Beautiful dog. | 漂亮的小狗 |
[41:53] | Yes. Hey, Nancy? | 是的 嗨 南希 |
[41:54] | -Hi,What’s the matter? – Hi. | -嗨 什么事 -嗨 |
[41:56] | I… I’m… I’m calling about a Miss Darlene Snell. | 我想找达莲娜·斯内尔女士 |
[42:00] | She’s a… a foster mother in your jurisdiction, | 她是个在你的辖区内养母 |
[42:03] | and she’s a widow and she just | 她是个寡妇 她刚刚… |
[42:05] | She just suffered a terrible heart attack. | 她刚刚经历了严重的心脏病 |
[42:10] | I know, | 我知道 |
[42:12] | I know. It’s so sad. | 我知道 很让人伤心 |
[42:14] | It’s so, so sad. | 太让人伤心了 |
[42:17] | Well, that’s just it. Just a couple of local kids that I’d… | 是这样的 只是几个当地的孩子… |
[42:21] | hardly call professional childcare. | 需要专业的儿童托管 |
[42:25] | Oh, no, I’d… I’d be mortified | 哦 不 如果她知道是我打的电话 |
[42:27] | if she knew that I’d called. | 我会很尴尬的 |
[42:29] | Maybe you could just… just check in on her. | 也许你可以…先问问她 |
[42:34] | Great. | 太好了 |
[42:35] | Oh, great, Nancy. Thank you. | 哦 太好了 南希 谢谢 |
[42:37] | Thank you. Thank you so much. Okay. | 谢谢 太谢谢你了 好 |
[42:39] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[42:46] | Illinois just amended its riverboat gambling act. | 伊利诺伊州刚刚修订了轮船赌博法案 |
[42:50] | It’s open season for new casinos on the water. | 现在是水上新赌场的开业季 |
[42:55] | Good stuff. | 好消息 |
[43:06] | I’ll take your word for it. | 我信了你的邪 |
[43:14] | Did you ask Wyatt to tell Darlene to take those posters down? | 你有没有叫怀亚 让达莲娜把那些海报拆掉 |
[43:32] | What do you want to do in Chicago? | 你想在芝加哥做什么 |
[43:36] | I could focus on the hospitality side of | 我可以专心服务业… |
[43:38] | No. Not work. | 不 不是工作 |
[43:40] | You. | 你 |
[43:43] | Personally. | 你个人 |
[43:49] | Be home. | 回家吧 |
[43:52] | Safe. | 安全 |
[43:54] | Start fresh again. | 重新开始 |
[44:00] | With us? | 和我们一起 |
[44:02] | Of course. | 当然 |
[44:09] | We should get you an apartment, in the city. | 我们应该在城里给你找套公寓 |
[44:12] | A roommate or two. | 有一个或两个室友 |
[44:15] | Could be your version of college. | 可以算作是你的大学 |
[44:20] | What about Jonah? | 那乔纳呢 |
[44:21] | Oh, he’ll live with us. | 他会和我们一起住的 |
[44:23] | I mean, I guess he could live with you. | 我想 他可以和你一起住 |
[44:26] | -If you don’t think he’d cramp your style. -Mom. | -如果你不觉得他会限制你的生活 -妈妈 |
[44:30] | He’s… He’s not gonna come. | 他不会来的 |
[44:34] | Yes, he is. | 会的 他会的 |
[45:16] | You need to call your dad. | 你得给你父亲打个电话 |
[45:18] | No, I can’t. He’ll kill me. | 不 我不能 他会杀了我 |
[45:20] | Yeah, well, maybe worry about that | 好吧 也许在 |
[45:22] | after you keep yourself out of federal fucking prison. | 免于牢狱之灾后 再担心你爸杀不杀你吧 |
[45:25] | Look. Listen to me. | 听着 听我说 |
[45:27] | The same thing happened to me at the Belle. | 在贝拉赌场 也遇到了同样的事 |
[45:29] | He can fix this. | 他能解决这个问题 |
[45:31] | He doesn’t want me doing this. | 他不希望我这么做 |
[45:33] | Yeah, but he’s still your dad. | 对 但他还是你爸爸 |
[45:54] | What… What if the FBI comes here? | 如果联邦调查局来了呢 |
[45:56] | I… I mean, I have to move everything. | 我必须搬走所有东西 |
[45:58] | I’m gonna need all your account numbers and passwords | 我需要你所有的账号和密码 |
[46:01] | and any sort of records you got. | 还有你的所有记录 |
[46:04] | What if they find the other accounts? | 如果被找到其他账户怎么办 |
[46:05] | -I still have to off-shore $600,000. -Account numbers and passwords. | -我还得离岸60万美元 -账号和密码 |
[46:08] | Please, let’s do it. | 拜托 我们开始吧 |
[46:10] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[46:12] | Um… now, was there any spike in the deposits, | 现在 存款有没有增加 |
[46:15] | uh, or did you, uh… did you… did you repeat an account | 或者你有没有在转账链中 |
[46:17] | in the transfer chain? | 重复了一个账户 |
[46:20] | No. | 没有 |
[46:20] | No, I… I wouldn’t do that. | 没有 我不会那样做 |
[46:22] | Okay, I mean, you didn’t designate | 好吧 我是说 你没有 |
[46:25] | too many trustees from, uh, | 从国外指定… |
[46:28] | foreign jurisdictions, did you? | 太多的受托人 是吧 |
[46:30] | I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[46:33] | Um, I don’t… I don’t think so. Can I | 我觉得没有 我会… |
[46:34] | Will I go to jail because of this? | 我会因为这个蹲监狱吗 |
[46:37] | Um… no, you can’t, but you can for what you’re trying to hide here. | 不会 但你可能因为 隐瞒这些行为进去 |
[46:40] | -Shit! -Calm down. | -该死 -冷静 |
[46:41] | Shit! Shit! | 该死 |
[46:43] | Okay, first things first, | 好 首要任务 |
[46:45] | we’re going to terminate the scheduled transfers, | 我们要终止预定的转移 |
[46:47] | and then we’re gonna… slide the assets over | 然后我们把资产转移到 |
[46:50] | to a, uh… dummy numbered account, | 一个假号码账户 |
[46:53] | and then we’re going to reverse the… | 然后我们要逆转… |
[46:57] | …deposit chain. | 存款链 |
[46:59] | Once the, uh, dummy account starts to draw down, | 一旦假账号开始取款 |
[47:03] | then you close it, and… | 你就关闭它 然后… |
[47:08] | …no trace. | 就没有痕迹了 |
[47:10] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[47:12] | Is… Is that it? | 就行了吗 |
[47:14] | Yeah, but let me just, um… | 对 但让我再… |
[47:23] | -Huh. -What? | -好吧 -什么 |
[47:24] | -What? -You were right. | -什么 -你说得对 |
[47:26] | You didn’t do anything wrong. The flag came from an outside party. | 你没有做错什么 是来自外部的攻击 |
[47:30] | Outside party? | 外部的攻击 |
[47:33] | Who… Who would even know? | 谁…谁会知道 |
[47:43] | Um… I… I don’t know. I don’t know. There’s… There’s lots of watch dogs out there. | 我不知道 外面有很多看门狗 |
[47:45] | You know, it’s probably just some overzealous FDIC regulator, | 可能只是一些过度热心的 联邦存款保险公司监管机构 |
[47:49] | but don’t worry about it. We’re closing the account. | 但别担心 我们会关闭账户的 |
[47:52] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[47:54] | Are… Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[47:55] | Yeah, don’t worry. | 对 别担心 |
[47:56] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[47:58] | Uh, now listen, tonight, uh, um, I… | 听着 今晚 我… |
[48:02] | would love it if you had some dinner at the house. | 我很乐意你能留在家吃晚饭 |
[48:04] | We would all love that. | 我们都很乐意 |
[48:07] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[48:12] | -Yeah. Okay. -Yeah? | -可以 好 -可以吗 |
[48:16] | Um, I… I should | 我应该… |
[48:17] | I should… I should re-encrypt my server and backup drives, right? | 我应该重新加密我的服务器 和备份驱动器对吧 |
[48:21] | -Just to be safe. -That’s fine. | – 为了安全起见 – 可以的 |
[48:24] | But I’ll… | 但我… |
[48:26] | I’ll be home after that. | 我之后会回家的 |
[48:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[48:29] | Do what you gotta do. | 做你该做的事去吧 |
[48:31] | See you in a bit. | 一会儿见 |
[48:38] | What I love about you, Darlene, is also what scares me. | 我爱你的地方 达莲娜 也恰恰是让我害怕的地方 |
[48:43] | You’re so… | 你真是太… |
[48:45] | strong, and… | 坚强 而且… |
[48:47] | so brave and… proud, and… | 如此勇敢和骄傲… |
[48:51] | I realize that I’m none of those things, | 我意识到 这些品质我都没有 |
[48:55] | and that scares me. | 这让我感到害怕 |
[48:56] | Dude, you can’t say that. | 兄弟 你不能这样说 |
[48:58] | “It’s not me, it’s you” never works. | 不是我的问题 是你 永远都不行 |
[49:00] | Of course, it’s Darlene. | 当然了 是达莲娜 |
[49:01] | It’s always Darlene. | 总是达莲娜 |
[49:03] | You just got to be straight up with it, like I was with Stacey. | 你只需要直截了当 就像我当初和史黛丝一样 |
[49:08] | You guys broke up? Why? | 你们分手了为什么 |
[49:11] | I don’t know. Summer. | 我不知道 暑假 |
[49:16] | Well that’s Stacey, though. | 不过那是史黛丝 |
[49:17] | Darlene is not Stacey. | 达莲娜不是史黛丝 |
[49:21] | You gotta be… stronger, | 你要更坚强 |
[49:24] | like Ruth. | 就像露丝一样 |
[49:26] | But less cussing. | 但是少说一点脏话 |
[49:32] | Darlene, we need to talk. | 达莲娜 我们需要谈谈 |
[49:47] | Well, what’s the buy-in? Six figures still? | 空头购入什么样还是六位数吗 |
[49:49] | – At least six? | -不是 我是说 至少要六 -至少要六 |
[49:52] | – Six-forty. -One-thirteen, I think. | -64 -我觉得113 |
[49:56] | Oh, hey. | 喂 |
[49:57] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你他妈在这里做什么呢 |
[50:01] | Um… I need to talk to you. | 我需要跟你谈谈 |
[50:04] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[50:06] | Alone. | 单独聊 |
[50:07] | Oh, shit. He knocked you up, didn’t he? | 他把你肚子搞大了 是不是 |
[50:10] | Manny, come on. | 曼尼 别闹 |
[50:13] | -Junior is back. | 小弗朗克回来了 |
[50:15] | Dick. | 混蛋 |
[50:18] | Crazy motherfucker. | 混蛋疯子 |
[50:30] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[50:34] | Hey, come on. | 喂 说啊 |
[50:37] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[50:42] | Your dad | 你爸 |
[50:44] | went up the hill to see Darlene, and… | 上山去见达莲娜 然后… |
[50:46] | and he’s not coming down. | 就没下来 |
[50:49] | Ever. | 再也不会下来了 |
[50:53] | What? | 什么 |
[50:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[51:00] | No… No one else knows. | 别… 别人都不知道 |
[51:06] | I know it wasn’t good between your daddy and you, | 我知道你和你爸关系不好 |
[51:10] | but I… I… but I didn’t want you to have to wonder what happened. | 但我不想看到你疑惑发生了什么 |
[51:16] | You deserve to know. | 你应该知道 |
[51:22] | And I… | 而我… |
[51:26] | I lost my dad last year. | 我去年失去了我父亲 |
[51:31] | And that never goes away. | 这种痛苦永远都不会消失 |
[51:36] | But… | 但是… |
[51:38] | but… but you’ll be okay. | 但你会没事的 |
[51:42] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[51:51] | You know, you | 你知道… |
[51:53] | Give me tomorrow to… square everything away, | 给我明天一天的时间 把一切处理好 |
[51:58] | and… and then you do whatever you need to do to Darlene. | 然后你想怎么处理达莲娜 都随意 |
[52:29] | Hey, I thought I saw your dad earlier, but he didn’t come and say hi. | 嗨 我刚才好像看到你爸爸了 但他没有过来打招呼 |
[52:33] | Oh, yeah. He was helping me with something for school, | 对 他之前在帮我弄学校的事情 |
[52:36] | but he had to go. | 但他有事走了 |
[52:37] | Everybody’s pitching in today, huh? | 今天大家都来照顾你啊 |
[52:41] | No. What do you mean? | 没有啊 什么意思 |
[52:42] | Oh, shoot. Yeah, your mom told me not to say anything. Um… | 该死 对 你妈妈让我别说的 |
[52:46] | Well, you’re lucky. My mom never helped me with school. | 你真幸运 我妈妈就从来都不帮我学校的事情 |
[53:08] | Darlene, we need to talk. | 达莲娜 我们需要谈谈 |
[53:13] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[53:18] | Social services… | 社会服务… |
[53:21] | is coming for Zeke, end of the week. | 要来找齐克 这周末 |
[53:25] | What? They can’t do that. | 什么他们不能这样 |
[53:27] | Those monsters can do whatever they please. | 那些怪物想做什么都可以 |
[53:34] | It’s gonna be okay, I promise. | 不会有事的 我保证 |
[53:38] | Wyatt, I can’t lose him. | 怀亚特 我不能失去他 |
[53:40] | Come here. | 过来 |
[53:42] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[53:47] | Oh. | 喔 |
[53:56] | What… What | 怎么了 |
[54:01] | What if there’s a father? | 如果有父亲呢 |
[54:04] | What? | 什么 |
[54:09] | Darlene. | 达莲娜 |
[54:13] | I’ll always be here for you and Zeke. | 我会永远陪着你和齐克 |
[54:17] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[54:23] | Will you? | 你愿意吗 |
[54:31] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[56:39] | I’ll set the table. | 我来摆桌子 |
[56:41] | How was your day? | 你今天怎么样 |
[56:44] | Day was fine. Just waiting on the, uh… | 今天没事 只是在等联邦调查局的回复 |
[56:48] | response from the FBI. How was the morgue? | 停尸房的事怎么样 |
[56:50] | Fine. | 还好 |
[56:52] | It wasn’t him. | 不是他 |
[56:56] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[56:58] | Ah. I knew you couldn’t resist my cutlets. | 啊 我就知道你无法抗拒我做的肉排 |
[57:00] | It was you, wasn’t it? | 是你 对吧 |
[57:04] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[57:06] | You planted the red flag on my account. | 你在我的账户上植入了警告 |
[57:13] | -Jonah, this is an important lesson. -I could have gone to jail! | -乔纳 这是重要的一课 -我可能会去坐牢 |
[57:16] | Jesus Christ, Wendy. | 天啊 温蒂 |
[57:18] | You don’t give a shit what happens to me. | 你不在乎我会发生什么 |
[57:20] | All I think about is what happens to you. | 我想的都是你会发生什么 |
[57:23] | -If you need help…Dad already fixed it. | -如果你需要帮助… -爸爸已经修好了 |
[57:27] | Jonah. Hey. | 乔纳 喂 |
[57:30] | Hey, Jonah? | 喂 乔纳 |
[57:37] | Have you lost your fucking mind, Wendy? | 你他妈疯了吗 温蒂 |
[57:40] | He told Darlene that he saw us with Nix’s body. | 他告诉达莲娜 他看到我们处理尼克斯的尸体 |
[57:44] | This is not some aimless teen rebellion. | 这不是什么毫无目的的青少年叛逆 |
[57:47] | And you thought… you thought arresting him might help. | 你以为… 你以为逮捕他会有用 |
[57:51] | I mean, you can’t throw a kid into a burning building, Wendy, | 温蒂 你不能把一个孩子 丢进着火的楼里 |
[57:54] | and watch him running back into your arms and pretend it’s love. | 看着他跑回到你的怀抱中 假装这是爱 |
[57:57] | -But what did he do, Marty, huh? -Please. | -但他做了什么 马蒂 嗯 -别这样 |
[57:59] | He came running right to ya! | 他直接跑向了你 |
[58:01] | And while you get to play fucking father of the year | 你倒是能扮演他妈的年度好父亲了… |
[58:03] | Which by the way, where’s the united front on that, huh? | 话说 说好的统一战线哪里去了 嗯 |
[58:06] | “United”? You tried to send our kid to jail. | 统一 你想把我们孩子送进监狱 |
[58:09] | We both know he would not do a minute of jail time. | 我们都知道 他一分钟都不用蹲监狱 |
[58:14] | I am trying | 我在努力 |
[58:16] | to keep this family, a family. | 让这个家团聚 成为一个家 |
[58:18] | Is this the family you want him to return to? | 这是你希望他回到的家吗 |
[58:21] | Because I’ll tell you what, I’m not going to fucking stand by | 因为我告诉你 我不会再袖手旁观 |
[58:23] | and watch you try to turn our children into one of your goddamn conquests. | 看着你试图 把我们的孩子们变成俘虏了 |
[58:27] | In fact, when we get back to Chicago, Wendy, | 其实 等我们回到芝加哥 温蒂 |
[58:30] | when we get back to that town, | 等我们回到那个镇子 |
[58:31] | -you and I…What? | -我和你就… -什么 |
[58:33] | What do you think’s waiting for you there, huh? | 你以为那里等待着你的是什么 |
[58:35] | Our old life? | 我们以前的生活 |
[58:36] | Because that was a big fucking lie. | 因为那是个大骗局 |
[58:48] | I don’t care, Wendy. | 我不在乎 温蒂 |
[58:52] | I just want our kids out of this. Okay? | 我只想让我们的孩子脱身 好吗 |
[58:54] | Hello? | 喂 |
[59:10] | Jesus, how could she do that? | 天啊 她怎么能这样 |
[59:14] | Well, it’s Mom. | 嗯 是妈妈 |
[59:17] | Jonah… I know things have gotten really messed up, but… | 乔纳 我知道事情变得很糟糕 但… |
[59:22] | you’re coming to Chicago, right? I mean… | 你会来芝加哥 对吧 |
[59:25] | You have to. | 你一定要来 |
[59:35] | Yeah. Yeah, no, I… I understand. | 对 嗯 不是 我…理解 |
[59:38] | Uh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[59:41] | Bye. | 再见 |
[59:44] | Uh, we are delivering Omar Navarro to the FBI in 12 hours. | 我们要在12小时内 把奥马·纳瓦罗送到联邦调查局 |
[59:57] | Jonah’s gone. | 乔纳走了 |