时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | It’s Daddy, Regan. He’s dead. | 是爸爸的事 里根 他死了 |
[00:05] | I told you I would give you the key to the mystery. | 我说我会给你解开谜团的钥匙 |
[00:11] | I have the key. | 钥匙在我这里 |
[00:12] | I presume you know where to find the lock. | 你应该知道在哪里能找到锁 |
[00:15] | Where the hell did you get this? What does this open? | 你从哪儿弄到的 这个能打开什么 |
[00:18] | Pandora’s Box. | 潘多拉之盒 |
[00:20] | We should return home to Zatar. | 我们应该回到扎塔的家园 |
[00:21] | Perhaps this could be a new beginning for both of us. | 也许这对我们俩来说都是一个新的开始 |
[00:24] | I will find you, Dad. | 我会找到你的 爸爸 |
[00:26] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[00:27] | I’m going back to Adar to run for Seeker. | 我要回阿达竞选探索者 |
[00:30] | Father. | 父亲 |
[00:33] | Hello, Daughter. | 你好 女儿 |
[01:04] | – Jax, what’s wrong? – I saw something. | -杰克斯 怎么了 -我看到了 |
[01:07] | What did you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[01:09] | The end of everything. | 一切的结束 |
[01:19] | It must be very important for you to come here, Donovan. | 多诺万 你来这里一定有要事吧 |
[01:23] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[01:25] | I didn’t expect to see you again. | 我没想到会再见到你 |
[01:30] | Nor did I. | 我也没想到 |
[01:33] | Her memories are coming back… | 她的记忆又回来了 |
[01:35] | and I believe what happened to you is happening again… | 我相信发生在你身上的事 |
[01:39] | here and now, Pandora. | 现在又发生了 潘多拉 |
[01:56] | So you knew I wasn’t human? | 所以你知道我不是人类 |
[01:59] | Professor Osborn had me convinced that it would be too dangerous | 奥斯本教授跟我说 让你知道真相 |
[02:02] | if you were to know the truth. | 太危险了 |
[02:04] | It’s not even that I’m surprised, | 我一点也不惊讶 |
[02:06] | especially considering everything that’s happened | 尤其是考虑到过去几个月 |
[02:08] | these past few months. | 发生的一切 |
[02:09] | If I’m not human, | 如果我不是人类 |
[02:11] | that means my parents weren’t my parents. | 那意味着我的父母不是我的亲生父母 |
[02:12] | So what was I, just a science experiment? | 那我是什么 只是个科学实验 |
[02:15] | You’re still their daughter, Jax, | 你还是他们的女儿 杰克斯 |
[02:17] | no matter where you came from. | 不管你来自哪里 |
[02:18] | But where do I come from? | 但我从哪里来呢 |
[02:20] | All I know is that Professor Osborn found you as an infant | 我只知道奥斯本教授发现了你这个婴儿 |
[02:23] | and asked his sister to raise you as her own. | 让他姐姐把你当自己的孩子养大 |
[02:29] | Not even your father knew the truth. | 连你父亲都不知道真相 |
[02:31] | I thought opening Pandora’s Box would answer my questions, | 我以为打开潘多拉之盒就能回答我的问题 |
[02:34] | but it’s only left me with more. | 但它留给了我更多的问题 |
[02:37] | I think we might have done something terrible. | 我们可能做了很可怕的事 |
[02:40] | Well, we’ll think of something, we always do. | 我们会想到办法的 我们总是这样 |
[02:47] | So besides you and my uncle, who else knows this about me? | 所以除了你和我叔叔 还有谁知道我的事 |
[02:51] | Every veteran of your uncle’s old military outfit | 扎塔战争中 你叔叔军区的 |
[02:54] | from the Zatarian War. | 每一位退伍军人 |
[02:58] | Professor Pevney? | 佩夫尼教授 |
[03:02] | And Shral. | 还有什拉尔 |
[03:04] | Jacqueline and Commander Duvall | 杰奎琳与杜瓦尔指挥官 |
[03:06] | paid a visit to Pandora’s Box last night. | 昨晚去找潘多拉之盒了 |
[03:11] | It appears my niece has acquired the key. | 看来我侄女已经拿到钥匙了 |
[03:16] | Tell me she didn’t open it. | 她没打开吧 |
[03:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:20] | They disabled security | 他们破坏了安保系统 |
[03:21] | and incapacitated two security guards. | 弄晕了两名保安 |
[03:23] | We’re still picking up the pieces down there. | 我们还在那里收拾残局 |
[03:26] | Who’s we? | 我们是指谁 |
[03:28] | Pandora. | 潘多拉 |
[03:32] | You contacted Pandora… | 你联系了潘多拉 |
[03:35] | after she begged you never to reach out to her again? | 她不是求你以后再也不要联系她了吗 |
[03:37] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[03:40] | I know we’ve had our differences in the past, Donovan, | 我知道我们过去有过分歧 多诺万 |
[03:41] | but I think we can agree the time for secrets is over. | 但是你也应该同意 保守秘密的日子结束了吧 |
[03:44] | Oh, I agree, but it’s possible the storm that we feared– | 我同意 但是有可能我们害怕的暴风雨 |
[03:47] | is already here. | 已经来临了 |
[03:55] | I quite like this new clone body of mine. | 我很喜欢我的新克隆体 |
[03:58] | New tight flesh as well as a few other body modifications. | 紧实的新肌肉以及其他的身体修正 |
[04:04] | That’s just creepy. | 太吓人了 |
[04:07] | I can get you a new body if you’d like. | 如果你愿意 我可以给你换个新的身体 |
[04:09] | Taller, shorter; man, woman, you name it, it’s yours. | 高一点 矮一点 男人 女人 都随你便 |
[04:13] | How are you even here? | 你怎么会在这里 |
[04:17] | I long ago established emergency protocols | 我很久以前就制定了紧急程序 |
[04:19] | in the event of my arrest or attempted assassination. | 如果我被捕或暗杀 |
[04:23] | Or both. | 或者都有 |
[04:26] | I don’t suppose you had anything to do with that? | 这事跟你没关系吧 |
[04:29] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[04:31] | Nonetheless, I have an entire chamber of clone bodies | 总之我有一整间由我基因制作的克隆人 |
[04:35] | freshly grown from my own DNA waiting for me. | 在等我使用 |
[04:39] | And I transplanted my consciousness into one | 在你坐稳我的位置之前 |
[04:43] | before you could get too comfortable in my chair. | 我把我的意识转移到其中一个克隆人体内了 |
[04:46] | You’ve been planning this for quite some time. | 你已经计划很久了 |
[04:48] | Of course. | 当然 |
[04:50] | The only one of my daughters who would never betray me… | 我唯一一个不会背叛我的女儿 |
[04:53] | is my dearest Odessa, | 就是我最亲爱的奥德萨 |
[04:56] | but unfortunately she’s not with us anymore. | 但不幸的是 她已经不在了 |
[05:03] | Allow me to introduce you both to Leone Vokk, | 我给你们俩介绍一下 这是里昂·沃克 |
[05:07] | acquirer of rare and precious things. | 珍稀物品的收购者 |
[05:12] | Your reputation proceeds you, | 久仰大名 |
[05:13] | of course, Mr. Vokk. | 沃克先生 |
[05:17] | I don’t suppose my father hired you to kill us, did he? | 我父亲不是雇你来杀我们吧 |
[05:23] | It is not Vokk like a dog. | 我不是狗 不叫汪咳 |
[05:28] | It is Vokk. | 我叫沃克 |
[05:31] | Leone Vokk. | 里昂·沃克 |
[05:36] | In my moments of recent contemplation, | 我最近沉思的时候 |
[05:38] | I realized that I have perhaps been too contemptuous of you both, | 发现我对你们两个太轻蔑了 |
[05:43] | which may be why we have not achieved our primary objective. | 这也许就是为什么我们没有实现首要目标 |
[05:46] | Ultimate control of the portals | 传送门的终极控制 |
[05:48] | gives me the power to travel anywhere in the universe. | 可以赋予我在宇宙中穿梭的力量 |
[05:53] | Just imagine. | 想象一下 |
[05:55] | We need the key. | 我们需要钥匙 |
[05:57] | – Jax Zhou. – Precisely. | -杰克斯·周 -没错 |
[06:01] | Leone Vokk will hunt her down and bring her here… | 里昂·沃克会把她抓起来 带到这里 |
[06:04] | and dispatch anyone who gets in his way. | 而且会杀掉碍事的人 |
[06:16] | That’s coming out of your fee, Leone. | 你的佣金里包含这个 利昂 |
[07:09] | Matta. | 玛塔 |
[07:11] | Since returning to Zatar, all you do is train. | 回到扎塔后 你整天就是训练 |
[07:13] | Punishing your body more and more each day. | 每天都在惩罚你的身体 |
[07:15] | I just desire to clear my mind. That’s all. | 我只是想放空自己 仅此而已 |
[07:17] | That is what meditation is for. | 那你应该冥想 |
[07:20] | Did my father send you here to spy on me? | 我父亲派你来监视我吗 |
[07:23] | I’m here of my own volition. | 我是自己过来的 |
[07:25] | You spoke of a new beginning for us, | 你说我们俩会有一个新的开始 |
[07:27] | but I’m yet to see any indication of that. | 但我还没有看到任何迹象 |
[07:30] | I need more time. | 我还需要时间 |
[07:32] | You still have feelings for the girl. | 你对那个女孩还有感情 |
[07:36] | If you’re referring to Jax, the answer is yes. | 如果你指的是杰克斯 答案是肯定的 |
[08:12] | Jax. | 杰克斯 |
[08:13] | I got your message. | 我收到你的留言了 |
[08:15] | How can I help you? | 我能帮你什么忙吗 |
[08:18] | What can you tell me about Pandora’s Box, Professor? | 关于潘多拉之盒你能告诉我些什么 教授 |
[08:21] | Well, after Prometheus stole fire from Heaven, | 普罗米修斯从天堂偷走了火焰 |
[08:27] | Zeus took revenge– | 宙斯复仇 |
[08:28] | That’s not the Pandora’s Box I’m talking about. | 我说的不是那个潘多拉之盒 |
[08:32] | What can you tell me, Professor? | 你能告诉我些什么 教授 |
[08:34] | I need to know. Please. | 我要知道 拜托 |
[08:41] | I-I’m sorry, I have to go, | 对不起 我得走了 |
[08:43] | but can we talk more about this later? | 我们能晚点再说吗 |
[08:50] | He didn’t know anything? | 他什么都不知道 |
[08:52] | We opened that box, Xander. | 我们打开了那个盒子 桑德尔 |
[08:54] | What if we released evil into the worlds? | 如果我们把邪恶释放到了这个世界上呢 |
[08:59] | What I saw, it was so real. | 我看到的 太真实了 |
[09:02] | It wasn’t– it wasn’t like a dream at all, | 根本不像梦 |
[09:04] | like a premonition… the Earth’s future? | 就像是地球的未来景象 |
[09:09] | Jax, if what you saw was real, then we have to be ready. | 杰克斯 如果你看到的是真的 那我们得做好准备 |
[09:18] | We’re right back where we started, | 我们又回到原点了 |
[09:20] | with Father in control. | 父亲又继续统治了 |
[09:21] | Not exactly where we were before. | 也不完全是 |
[09:23] | He’s young, he’s vital, | 他很年轻 很有活力 |
[09:25] | he’s obsessed with his own youth. | 痴迷于自己的青春 |
[09:27] | Hiring Leone Vokk was careless and premature. | 雇用里昂·沃克太不明智了 |
[09:29] | He’s the best there is. | 他是最好的选择 |
[09:30] | Vokk is a blunt instrument. | 沃克是个钝器 |
[09:32] | Osborn will see him coming a mile away. | 奥斯本大老远就能看到他 |
[09:34] | We need to be smarter. | 我们需要更聪明的人选 |
[09:35] | – We? – Yes. | -我们 -是的 |
[09:37] | We cannot let Father control the portals. | 我们不能让父亲控制传送门 |
[09:40] | This is not a fight for controlling Parallax, | 这不是控制视差的战斗 |
[09:43] | it’s a fight for our very survival. | 这是为了我们的生存而战 |
[09:45] | I know how we can get Jax | 我知道怎样才能得到杰克斯 |
[09:47] | and unlock the secrets before he does. | 在他之前解开秘密 |
[09:50] | She knows about the Box. | 她知道了盒子的事 |
[09:55] | We need to tell Donovan. | 我们得告诉多诺万 |
[09:58] | Osborn already knows. | 奥斯本已经知道了 |
[10:00] | What if she opens it? | 万一她打开了呢 |
[10:04] | Then they’ll come for her. | 他们就会来找她 |
[10:06] | It’s too soon. We’re not ready. | 这太早了 我们还没准备好 |
[10:10] | We’ll find out, won’t we? | 走着瞧吧 |
[10:12] | We should have never trusted Donovan to handle this. | 我们不应该信任多诺万来处理这件事 |
[10:15] | His affection for the girl has clouded his judgment. | 他对那个女孩的爱 影响了他的判断 |
[10:19] | Who are you referring to? Jax or Pandora? | 你指的是谁 杰克斯还是潘多拉 |
[10:27] | “The higher we soar, | 我们飞得越高 |
[10:31] | the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly.” | 在那些不会飞的人看来 我们就越小 |
[10:55] | You know, I thought we came far as a race. | 我以为我们这个种族经历了这么多 |
[10:58] | More compassionate, more evolved as a species. | 会变成更富有同情心 更进化的物种 |
[11:02] | Earth has come a long way. | 地球已经走过了漫长的道路 |
[11:05] | But who said I work for Earth? | 但谁说我为地球工作呢 |
[11:14] | Thomas? | 托马斯 |
[11:20] | I’m still learning how to control my new powers. | 我还在学习如何控制我的新能力 |
[11:23] | Mind-reading and telekinesis is quite a powerful combination. | 心灵感应和心灵遥感的结合非常强大 |
[11:27] | I think you’ll be an even better asset to us than your father. | 你对我们来说比你父亲更有价值 |
[11:31] | Any news on when he’s back from that mission you sent him on? | 他什么时候才能完成任务回来啊 |
[11:34] | No. | 不知道 |
[11:38] | You’re lying, I can tell. | 我看得出来 你在撒谎 |
[11:42] | What’s Xeno-726? | 什么是外来物-726 |
[11:45] | How did you know that? How could you read my mind? | 你怎么知道的 你怎么能读我的心 |
[11:48] | I can penetrate your mental block, Tierney. | 我可以穿透你的精神屏障 蒂尔尼 |
[11:51] | Now tell me the truth. | 告诉我真相 |
[11:57] | It’s an asteroid. | 它是一颗小行星 |
[12:00] | There are over 17 million heavily guarded safety deposit boxes | 有1700多万个重兵把守的保险箱 |
[12:04] | hidden inside of it. | 藏在里面 |
[12:06] | I needed your father to break in | 我需要你父亲破门而入 |
[12:08] | and steal the contents of one of them: TK-421. | 偷走其中一个东西 TK-421 |
[12:13] | He never came back. | 他再也没有回来 |
[12:16] | He’s done working for you… | 他不会为你工作了 |
[12:19] | and so am I. | 我也是 |
[12:22] | I’m going to find my dad. | 我要去找我爸 |
[12:24] | And don’t try and stop me. | 别想阻止我 |
[12:26] | I won’t get in your way. | 我不会阻止你的 |
[12:32] | We have a new job, ladies. | 我们有新工作了 女士们 |
[12:35] | Regan Fried has offered us a substantial amount of money | 里根·弗里德给了我们一大笔钱 |
[12:38] | to acquire an asset for her on Earth. | 让我们在地球上帮她抓个人 |
[12:40] | Jax Zhou. | 杰克斯·周 |
[12:43] | Set course for the Sol system. | 设置航线 前往太阳系 |
[12:53] | I learned during my time on Earth | 我在地球上学到了 |
[12:56] | that clones do have souls… | 克隆人也有灵魂 |
[12:59] | and we are as deserving of the same rights and protections | 我们同样应该享有同样的权利和保护 |
[13:02] | as any other being in the universe. | 就像宇宙中的其他生物一样 |
[13:04] | The Seeker claims to speak for the creator of all worlds, | 探索者声称他可以代表所有世界的造物者 |
[13:08] | but he only speaks for himself. | 但他只能代表自己 |
[13:11] | I intend to give a voice to everyone. | 我要让每个人都有发言权 |
[13:15] | Adari and clone alike. | 不论是阿达人和克隆人 |
[13:21] | So, the rumors of your return are true. We are truly blessed. | 原来你真的回来了 我们真的很幸运 |
[13:26] | What brings you back to our beloved Adar, Atria Nine? | 你为什么要回我们深爱的阿达 阿特丽亚九号 |
[13:29] | I’m here to run for Seeker. | 我是来竞选探索者的 |
[13:35] | What blasphemy is this you speak? | 你说什么鬼话 |
[13:37] | A clone cannot hold a seat on the Council. That is forbidden. | 克隆人不能参加委员会 这是禁止的 |
[13:41] | Actually, it’s not. | 其实没有 |
[13:43] | Clones are property, you have no soul! | 克隆人是财产 你没有灵魂 |
[13:47] | Tell them to leave now, or I will make them. | 让他们立刻离开 否则我就用强了 |
[13:51] | No. | 不 |
[13:54] | Arrest her! | 逮捕她 |
[13:57] | Her visit here is under the protection of the Earth Confederacy. | 她的访问受到地球联盟的保护 |
[14:01] | So back off. | 退后 |
[14:02] | And who exactly are you? | 你是谁 |
[14:05] | Delaney Pilar, freshman. | 新生 德兰尼·皮拉 |
[14:09] | I’m a classmate of Atria. | 我是阿特丽亚的同学 |
[14:11] | And if you ever even bothered | 如果你真的看过 |
[14:14] | to actually read the Adari Articles of Founding, | 阿达的创始文章 |
[14:17] | you would know that anyone can become Seeker. | 你就知道任何人都可以成为探索者 |
[14:19] | Anyone… not anything. | 前提是人 不是东西 |
[14:24] | I’m not sure they would make that distinction. | 他们应该不这么觉得吧 |
[14:27] | Of course you could arrest us, | 你当然可以逮捕我们 |
[14:29] | but I’m transmitting everything you say and do | 但我把你说的和做的 |
[14:31] | on the datastream back to Earth, | 都传回地球的数据流了 |
[14:34] | so it’s your move. | 你来决定吧 |
[14:45] | That felt good. | 感觉真爽 |
[14:46] | Scary, but good. | 很吓人 但是真爽 |
[14:50] | And, trust me, we’re just getting started. | 相信我 这才刚刚开始 |
[14:57] | I wonder if you truly comprehend | 你们是否真正理解 |
[14:58] | the importance of interstellar protocol. | 星际协议的重要性 |
[15:02] | Could it have something to do with the fact | 这会不会有可能跟 |
[15:03] | that when we made first contact with the Zatarians, | 我们第一次接触扎塔人时 |
[15:06] | and neither understood the other’s customs, | 双方都不了解彼此的风俗习惯 |
[15:08] | languages or intentions, | 语言或意图有关 |
[15:11] | we found ourselves stumbling into a war | 结果我们陷入了一场战争 |
[15:13] | that would last nearly 15 years | 持续将近15年 |
[15:15] | and almost led to the annihilation of both our species? | 几乎毁灭了我们两个种族 |
[15:21] | Could be one reason… | 可能是一个原因 |
[15:24] | Another reason. | 另一个原因 |
[15:27] | It pays to be polite. | 礼貌很重要 |
[15:30] | And to understand the enemy you’re… dealing with. | 为了理解你面对的敌人 |
[15:35] | You better have a good reason for disrupting my class. | 你扰乱我的课 最好给我一个充足的理由 |
[15:41] | Poetry. | 诗歌 |
[15:46] | “And I looked, | 我看了看 |
[15:48] | and behold a pale horse, | 看到一匹苍白的马 |
[15:53] | and his name who sat upon it | 坐在马上的 |
[15:58] | was Death… | 是死亡 |
[16:04] | …and Hell followed with him.” | 地狱也随之而来 |
[16:10] | I don’t really ever think of Revelations as poetry. | 我不认为《启示录》是诗歌 |
[16:14] | Drop your weapons! | 放下武器 |
[16:24] | A blade for a blade. | 都用刀吧 |
[16:29] | – Jax, go. – No. | -杰克斯 快走 -不 |
[16:32] | Go! Now! | 快走 |
[17:47] | Jax Zhou. | 杰克斯·周 |
[17:56] | Jax Zhou. | 杰克斯·周 |
[18:27] | Jax Zhou. | 杰克斯·周 |
[18:32] | Come out, come out, wherever you are. | 出来 不管你在哪里 |
[18:42] | Let him go. | 放开他 |
[18:50] | Get away from her. | 离她远点 |
[19:27] | No! Help! Stop! No! Let me go! | 不 救命 住手 不 放开我 |
[19:42] | Jax. | 杰克斯 |
[19:44] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[19:45] | Who in the worlds are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[19:47] | I’m Pandora. | 我是潘多拉 |
[19:52] | Look, I appreciate your help, | 我很感谢你的帮助 |
[19:53] | but you need to tell me who you are. | 但你得告诉我 你是谁 |
[19:55] | I’m you. | 我就是你 |
[19:57] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:59] | I was a lot like you once. | 我以前很像你 |
[20:00] | I was just like you. | 我和你一样 |
[20:02] | But I haven’t been that person in a long time. | 但我不是潘多拉很久了 |
[20:05] | – Why are you helping me? – Your uncle sent me. | -你为什么要帮我 -你叔叔派我来的 |
[20:08] | You know my uncle? | 你认识我叔叔吗 |
[20:09] | Just like you, the Ancients sent me to observe and judge. | 像你一样 古人派我去观察和判断 |
[20:14] | Observe and judge what? | 观察和判断什么 |
[20:15] | – Jacqueline! – Uncle! | -杰奎琳 -叔叔 |
[20:17] | Professor Shral, are you OK? | 什拉尔教授 你没事吧 |
[20:20] | Who’s the lumberjack with the gun trying to kill me? | 那个拿枪想杀我的伐木工人是谁 |
[20:22] | An assassin-for-hire. | 雇佣的刺客 |
[20:23] | Working for Harlan Fried, I suspect. | 应该是为哈伦·弗里德卖命的 |
[20:25] | And I don’t believe they want you dead. | 他们应该不会让你死的 |
[20:26] | Let’s keep moving. | 继续前进 |
[20:29] | Fried and Parallax want to control the portals | 弗里德和视差想控制 |
[20:31] | that Pandoras use to go between worlds. | 潘多拉在世界之间穿梭的传送门 |
[20:33] | They believe you are the key, Jacqueline. | 他们相信你是关键 杰奎琳 |
[20:35] | I’m no key. She’s the key. | 我不是关键 她才是 |
[20:37] | You both are. You’re a Pandora, Jacqueline. | 你们两个都是 你是一个潘多拉 杰奎琳 |
[20:41] | Can’t you just open one of your portals and get us out of here? | 你不能打开传送门 让我们离开这里吗 |
[20:43] | The only portal I can summon returns | 我唯一能召唤的传送门通向我的宇宙 |
[20:44] | to my universe and that world’s completely destroyed. | 那个世界已经彻底毁灭了 |
[20:48] | Jax Zhou. | 杰克斯·周 |
[21:01] | Jax Zhou. | 杰克斯·周 |
[21:06] | “That which fails to kill you only makes you stronger.” | 只要死里逃生就可以变得更强 |
[21:15] | I’ve been expecting you. | 我一直在等你 |
[21:20] | We don’t have much time. Let’s move. | 我们时间不多 快走 |
[21:28] | Keep going. | 继续走 |
[21:29] | – Uncle, where are you going? – Jax, come on! | -叔叔 你要去哪里 -杰克斯 快点 |
[22:41] | I took your advice, Matta. | 我接受了你的建议 玛塔 |
[22:43] | I’m embracing meditation over violence to clear my mind. | 我放弃了暴力 选择冥想来放空自己 |
[22:47] | I’m sorry to interrupt then, but this news is most urgent. | 很抱歉打断你 但这个消息很紧急 |
[22:52] | The alien race that we long feared | 我们一直害怕的外星种族 |
[22:54] | has dispatched an armada to Earth as we speak. | 已经派遣了一支舰队前往地球 |
[22:57] | If she had not opened the Box, | 如果她没有打开盒子 |
[22:58] | they would not have known that there was a Pandora on Earth. | 他们不会知道地球上有潘多拉的 |
[23:02] | I gave her the key. | 我把钥匙给了她 |
[23:06] | The fault lies with me. | 是我的错 |
[23:08] | EarthCom won’t be able to defend themselves against this threat alone. | 地球网无法独自抵御 |
[23:12] | I told your father the exact same thing. | 我跟你父亲说了完全一样的话 |
[23:14] | And what did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[23:16] | I know he rebuilt our fleet. | 我知道他重建了舰队 |
[23:18] | And it wasn’t to attack Earth, | 不是为了攻击地球 |
[23:19] | it was to fight these creatures, wasn’t it? | 而是为了对抗这些生物 不是吗 |
[23:21] | Yes, my husband. | 是的 丈夫 |
[23:23] | All this time the humans thought | 这段时间人类以为 |
[23:25] | that the fleet was built to fight them, | 舰队是用来对付他们的 |
[23:27] | but it was to battle the same enemy they will now battle. | 但我们是要跟他们对抗同一个敌人 |
[23:31] | Then we must attack. | 那我们必须进攻 |
[23:33] | There’s still time to help them. | 还有时间帮助他们 |
[23:35] | Your father has decided that | 你父亲已经决定 |
[23:39] | he will allow them to wipe out the humans first. | 让他们先消灭人类 |
[23:42] | And then when they are gone, we will come in and destroy | 等他们灭绝后 我们就去消灭 |
[23:44] | what is left of the aliens ourselves… | 剩下的外星人 |
[23:48] | eliminating both threats to Zatar from the galaxy. | 消除星际中扎塔的两个威胁 |
[23:51] | So he will not help Earth? | 所以他不会帮助地球吗 |
[23:54] | Certainly not after Osborn’s duplicity. | 毕竟是奥斯本口是心非在前 |
[23:58] | He was just doing what he thought was right for his people. | 他只是在做他认为对人民有利的事 |
[24:01] | And your father is doing the same for his. | 你父亲也做了同样的事 |
[24:06] | Now tell me, Husband, what do you intend to do? | 丈夫 告诉我 你打算怎么做 |
[24:16] | Easy there. | 轻点 |
[24:19] | I think I heard something. | 我好像听到了什么 |
[24:20] | Wait, hold on, hold on. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[24:22] | Xander! | 桑德尔 |
[24:23] | – Jax. – What are you doing here? | -杰克斯 -你在这里干什么 |
[24:26] | Getting you to safety. | 把你带去安全的地方 |
[24:30] | What’s in the bag? | 包里有什么 |
[24:32] | I raided the armory. | 我突袭了军械库 |
[24:38] | I’m sorry, have we met? | 不好意思 我们见过面吗 |
[24:40] | She’s an old friend. | 她是个老朋友 |
[24:42] | Give me the big one. | 把大的给我 |
[24:44] | If Vokk gets past your uncle, | 如果沃克解决了你叔叔 |
[24:45] | I’ll do my best to slow him down. Keep moving. | 我会尽力拖住他的 继续前进 |
[24:48] | – We’re not leaving you, Professor. – I’ll be fine. | -我们不会丢下你的 教授 -我没事的 |
[24:51] | And if we don’t see each other again, good luck. | 如果这就是永别 那祝你们好运 |
[24:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:01] | Follow me. | 跟着我 |
[25:08] | We’re taking fire! | 我们遭到攻击 |
[25:09] | Hostile ships approaching! | 敌舰逼近 |
[25:22] | This is foolish. The Adari will never allow us to be free. | 这太愚蠢了 阿达人不会解放我们的 |
[25:27] | Ever. | 永远不会 |
[25:28] | This is bigger than us. | 这不光是为了我们 |
[25:31] | We must unite. | 我们必须团结起来 |
[25:32] | If there’s even a small chance that this could work, | 哪怕希望渺茫 |
[25:35] | we owe it to ourselves… and Atria Nine… | 这也是我们对自己的亏欠 还有阿特丽亚九号 |
[25:38] | to stand up and seize this moment. | 我们要奋起反抗 抓住这个机会 |
[25:41] | This is an illegal assembly. | 这是非法集会 |
[25:43] | Atria Nine, you need to come with us. | 阿特丽亚九号 跟我们走一趟吧 |
[25:45] | Do not recite more Articles of Founding. | 不要引用创始文章了 |
[25:48] | I have passed an amendment | 我通过了一项修正案 |
[25:50] | which makes Atria Nine’s gathering in violation of Adari law. | 阿特丽亚九号的集会违反了阿达法律 |
[25:54] | And I’ve terminated all access to the datastream. | 我已经终止了对数据流的所有访问 |
[25:57] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[25:58] | I will make it simple for you. | 简单来说 |
[26:00] | Atria Nine, you are under arrest. | 阿特丽亚九号 你被捕了 |
[26:06] | Atria Nine, stand forward now. | 阿特丽亚九号 站出来 |
[26:08] | I am Atria Nine. | 我是阿特丽亚九号 |
[26:11] | I am Atria Nine. | 我是阿特丽亚九号 |
[26:14] | I am Atria Nine. | 我是阿特丽亚九号 |
[26:16] | I am Atria Nine. | 我是阿特丽亚九号 |
[26:18] | I am Atria Nine. | 我是阿特丽亚九号 |
[26:30] | The safest place for Jax will | 对杰克斯来说最安全的地方 |
[26:31] | be onboard an EarthCom battlecruiser in orbit. | 是轨道上的地球网战列巡洋舰 |
[26:33] | We’ll take the Earhart and dock | 我们把埃尔哈特号 |
[26:35] | with the ECOM-29 at the airfield just over there. | 和那边机场的ECOM-29对接 |
[26:38] | The problem is, there’s | 问题是 |
[26:38] | never a battlecruiser around when you need one. | 每次需要巡洋舰的时候都找不到 |
[26:41] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[26:44] | Attack drones! | 无人战斗机 |
[26:46] | Take cover! | 寻找掩护 |
[27:02] | The entire airfield has been destroyed. | 整个机场都被毁了 |
[27:05] | Every ship from the base is gone. | 基地的飞船都没了 |
[27:09] | So much for taking the Earhart. | 埃尔哈特号也开不了了 |
[27:15] | I have a plan. Follow me. | 我有个计划 跟我来 |
[27:28] | Without a ship, we are stuck here. | 没有飞船 我们就被困在这里了 |
[27:31] | No, we’re not. | 不 没有 |
[27:32] | We need to get to the Space Elevator. | 我们要去太空电梯 |
[27:35] | Unfortunately, out here it’s a bit too exposed. | 不幸的是 这里有点太暴露了 |
[27:39] | It’ll get us to a ship in orbit. | 它能把我们送上轨道的飞船 |
[27:41] | – Deck Sergeant Wilson? – Drones took out our airfield. | -威尔逊甲板军士 -无人机摧毁了我们的机场 |
[27:46] | They didn’t even show up on my monitor until it was too late. | 我的扫描仪上都没出现 发现以后就太迟了 |
[27:49] | The other bounty hunter’s smarter than he looks. | 那个赏金猎人比他看起来聪明 |
[27:51] | He just destroyed your only means to escape. | 他毁了你唯一的逃跑方法 |
[27:53] | Commander Duvall, if you need to reach the Space Elevator, | 杜瓦尔指挥官 如果你要去太空电梯 |
[27:57] | I believe I can be a hand. | 我相信我可以帮上忙 |
[28:00] | The man who blew up the airfield is on our tail. | 炸毁机场的人正在找我们 |
[28:04] | We also need to get this student to the ECOM-29. | 我们还要把这个学生送到ECOM-29 |
[28:06] | She’s docked with the Pearl. | 她要和珍珠岛对接 |
[28:08] | Well, you came to the right place. | 你来对地方了 |
[28:10] | I know this academy better than the back of my hand. | 我非常了解这个学院 |
[28:13] | Back when I was a freshman, at night we used to sneak through | 大一的时候 宵禁后我们经常偷偷溜出去 |
[28:16] | the old service corridors under the Academy | 从学院下面的旧服务通道 |
[28:18] | to go to the swimming pool and | 去游泳池 |
[28:19] | go skinny dipping with the girls after curfew– | 和姑娘们去裸泳 |
[28:21] | Are you quite finished, Deck Sergeant? | 你说完了吗 甲板军士 |
[28:24] | Uh, sorry, sir. | 对不起 长官 |
[28:25] | Uh, there are tunnels underneath the campus. | 校园下面有通道 |
[28:29] | I will get you safely to the monorail | 我可以把你们安全送上单轨列车 |
[28:31] | which will take you to the Space Elevator. | 然后就可以去太空电梯了 |
[28:33] | You can count on me. | 瞧我的吧 |
[28:35] | Hello there, I’m Elias Wilson. | 你好 我是伊莱亚斯·威尔逊 |
[28:37] | I haven’t seen you around campus. | 我在校园里没见过你 |
[28:39] | Deck Sergeant. | 甲板军士 |
[28:40] | – Lead on. – This way. | -带路吧 -这边 |
[28:44] | – Do I get a gun? – No. | -能给我把枪吗 -不能 |
[28:46] | So who is this guy chasing you? | 追你们的家伙是谁 |
[28:49] | Jax Zhou. | 杰克斯·周 |
[28:52] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[28:53] | Come out, come out, wherever you are. | 出来 不管你在哪里 |
[28:56] | We need to go! Now! | 我们快走 |
[28:58] | Go! Go! Go! | 快走 快走 |
[29:01] | Come on! | 快点 |
[29:03] | Go! | 快走 |
[29:05] | – Go! Go! Go! – Go! Go! Go! | -快走 快走 -快走 快走 |
[29:12] | Let’s go! Come on! | 快走 快点 |
[29:18] | Keep moving, | 继续前进 |
[29:25] | Hey, when the staff used to catch us down here, | 以前工作人员来抓我们的时候 |
[29:27] | we used to get away from | 我们过去经常 |
[29:28] | them by sealing them behind the blast door. | 把他们堵在防爆门后面 |
[29:30] | See? Piece of cake. | 看到了吗 小菜一碟 |
[29:37] | You guys keep going. | 你们继续前进 |
[29:41] | I’m just gonna rest here a while, if that’s all right by you. | 如果你们不介意的话 我在这里休息一会 |
[29:45] | I’ll be fine. I brought a snack. | 我没事的 我带了甜品 |
[29:54] | Just rest, Deck Sergeant. | 休息一下吧 甲板军士 |
[29:57] | Elias. Call me Elias. | 伊莱亚斯 叫我伊莱亚斯 |
[30:01] | OK, Elias. | 好的 伊莱亚斯 |
[30:04] | And tell the Purple Girl I did good. | 告诉那个紫色女孩 我做得很好 |
[30:10] | We will. | 会的 |
[30:21] | We need to keep moving. | 我们得继续前进 |
[30:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:44] | That’s one of ours. | 那是我们的人 |
[30:46] | They’re coming for Pandora. | 他们是来找潘多拉的 |
[30:50] | Leone Vokk’s ship. | 里昂·沃克的飞船 |
[30:52] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[30:55] | We need to get up there and fight. | 我们得上飞船战斗 |
[30:56] | Fleet Admiral Osborn, your ship has been cleared to land. | 舰队司令奥斯本 您的飞船可以着陆 |
[31:05] | Initiating docking procedures. | 启动对接程序 |
[31:10] | Must be a thousand of them. | 肯定有一千艘飞船 |
[31:12] | We must protect the Earth at all costs. No one gets through. | 我们要不惜一切代价保护地球 不能让他们通过 |
[31:17] | We gotta keep moving. | 我们得继续前进 |
[31:30] | There’s the monorail! | 单轨列车 |
[31:37] | Jax Zhou. | 杰克斯·周 |
[31:39] | What do you want from me?! | 你想从我这里得到什么 |
[31:42] | “Let your plans be as dark and obscure as night…” | 让你的计划像黑夜一样黑暗和模糊 |
[31:57] | Get in, both of you. | 你们两个上车 |
[31:59] | We’re not leaving without you. | 我们不能丢下你 |
[32:01] | My world is completely destroyed. | 我的世界被彻底摧毁了 |
[32:02] | You still have an opportunity to save yours. | 你还有机会拯救你的世界 |
[32:04] | Go. Go! | 走吧 |
[32:06] | “And when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.” | 当你移动的时候 就会像雷电一样坠落 |
[32:15] | Out of ammo? | 没子弹了吗 |
[32:37] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[32:40] | – Pandora! – Jax, we need to leave! | -潘多拉 -杰克斯 我们得走了 |
[32:56] | This is Fleet Admiral Donovan Osborn. | 我是多诺万·奥斯本舰队司令 |
[32:59] | There will be no mercy. | 没有怜悯 |
[33:02] | We will go on the end. | 我们要战至最后 |
[33:07] | We will fight on seas and oceans. | 我们将在海上作战 |
[33:09] | We will fight with growing confidence | 我们要满怀信心地战斗 |
[33:11] | and growing strength in the air. | 在空中增强实力 |
[33:14] | We will defend our island. | 我们要保卫我们的岛屿 |
[33:17] | Whatever the cost may be. | 不论一切代价 |
[33:21] | We shall never surrender. | 我们决不投降 |
[33:26] | Until the very end. | 战至最后 |
[33:28] | Until the very end. | 战至最后 |
[33:30] | Fire torpedoes. | 发射鱼雷 |
[33:32] | Fire! Fire! | 开火 开火 |
[33:36] | Send in the infiltrators. | 派遣渗透者 |
[33:38] | Engage! Engage! | 遇敌 遇敌 |
[33:40] | Fire! | 开火 |
[33:47] | The weapons are barely doing any damage. | 这些武器几乎没有造成任何伤害 |
[33:51] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[33:53] | Welcome to the monorail. Enjoy your ride. | 欢迎登上单轨列车 祝你旅途愉快 |
[34:04] | – You were right. – About what? | -你说得对 -关于什么 |
[34:08] | What you always said about me being impulsive. | 你总是说我很冲动 |
[34:11] | That it would get me into trouble one day. | 总有一天我会惹上麻烦的 |
[34:21] | I wanted to find out what was in the Box as well. | 我也想知道盒子里有什么 |
[34:24] | I think we’re both to blame. | 这是我们两个人的错 |
[34:27] | And like the myth, | 就像神话一样 |
[34:31] | Pandora was curious… | 潘多拉很好奇 |
[34:35] | and stubborn. | 而且很固执 |
[34:37] | I don’t think anyone could | 我想没人能 |
[34:38] | have stopped you from looking inside the Box. | 阻止你去看盒子里面到底有什么 |
[34:42] | Monorail docking with the Space Elevator. | 单轨列车与太空电梯对接 |
[34:52] | Incoming! | 遇袭 |
[34:53] | Scramble Infiltrators! Scramble! | 渗透者紧急起飞 |
[34:56] | This is the Moshe Dayan. We have taken a critical hit. | 这是摩西·达扬号 我们受到严重打击 |
[34:59] | We’re taking fire! We’re taking fire! | 我们遭到攻击 我们遭到攻击 |
[35:04] | Divert auxiliary power to shields. | 将辅助电源转移到防护罩上 |
[35:07] | Incoming! | 遇袭 |
[35:11] | Attention EarthCom, this is Ralen of the House of Ral. | 地球网请注意 我是瑞尔家族的瑞伦 |
[35:13] | I’m here to assist you in the defense of Earth. | 我是来协助你保卫地球的 |
[35:15] | – Ralen?! – Your assistance is much appreciated, Cadet. | -瑞伦 -非常感谢你的帮助 学员 |
[35:19] | I don’t think one fighter is going to turn the tide of this battle. | 但我认为一个战士无法扭转这场战斗 |
[35:22] | We can die together or we can die alone. | 我们可以一起死 也可以独自死去 |
[35:25] | But we will assuredly die, so let it be a noble one. | 但我们肯定会死 所以不如战死沙场吧 |
[35:29] | Unleash holy hell on those bastards, XO. | 让那些混蛋下地狱吧 执行官 |
[35:34] | Fire all weapons! | 发射所有武器 |
[35:44] | Osborn! Osborn… | 奥斯本 奥斯本 |
[36:00] | Space Elevator in motion. | 太空电梯运行中 |
[36:03] | We are approaching the Pearl. | 我们正在接近珍珠岛 |
[36:06] | This is just so insane. | 这太疯狂了 |
[36:08] | The same day I find out I’m not human, | 今天我刚发现我不是人类 |
[36:10] | I find out the fate of the universe is in my hands. | 我发现宇宙的命运掌握在我手中 |
[36:14] | I can’t even remember to do my laundry once a week. | 我每周都想不起来要洗衣服 |
[36:23] | Anything you need, Jax, I’m here. | 不管你需要什么 杰克斯 我都在这里 |
[36:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:32] | Welcome to the Space Elevator. | 欢迎乘坐太空电梯 |
[36:34] | Why have we stopped? | 我们怎么停下来了 |
[36:34] | Enjoy your ride to the star– stars– sta… | 享受星际旅程 |
[36:37] | Grab something! We’re falling! | 抓稳了 我们要掉下去了 |
[36:39] | Jax! Jax, grab something! | 杰克斯 杰克斯 抓稳了 |
[36:43] | – Jax! – Xander! | -杰克斯 -桑德尔 |
[36:44] | Jax, take my arm! | 杰克斯 抓住我的胳膊 |
[36:47] | We’ll grab on, grab it! | 抓稳了 抓住 |
[36:50] | Brace yourself, Jax! Brace yourself! | 准备冲撞 杰克斯 准备冲撞 |
[37:00] | We lost another battlecruiser, sir. | 我们又失去了一艘巡洋舰 长官 |
[37:09] | Shield’s at 60%. | 防护盾强度60% |
[37:12] | Life support’s down. | 生命维持系统损坏 |
[37:16] | There’s one way we can win this. | 我们只有一个办法能赢了 |
[37:18] | EarthCom, come in! EarthCom! | 地球网 请回答 地球网 |
[37:22] | Ralen, I fear this battle may be lost, | 瑞伦 这场仗可能要输了 |
[37:25] | but we will go down fighting to the very last man… | 但我们会战至最后 |
[37:29] | and Zatarian, for that I thank you. | 感谢扎塔人 |
[37:33] | It is an honor to fight alongside you. | 和你并肩作战是我的荣幸 |
[37:36] | Together, sir. | 并肩作战 长官 |
[37:42] | Ralen, they have target lock on you! | 瑞伦 他们锁定你了 |
[37:45] | Attention EarthCom fleet. | 地球网舰队请注意 |
[37:49] | The Zatarians are here. | 扎塔人来了 |
[37:51] | This is Matta of the House of Ral. | 我是瑞尔家族的玛塔 |
[37:53] | Matta! Matta! | 玛塔 玛塔 |
[37:56] | Welcome to the fight, Matta of the House of Ral. | 欢迎参加战斗 瑞尔家族的玛塔 |
[37:59] | Nice to see you, Wife. How did you convince my father? | 很高兴见到你 妻子 你是怎么说服我父亲的 |
[38:03] | Your father doesn’t know yet. | 你父亲还不知道 |
[38:05] | Well done. | 漂亮 |
[38:07] | Attention all EarthCom Vessels: | 所有地球网飞船请注意 |
[38:09] | Get into formation with the Zatarian fleet. | 加入扎塔舰队 |
[38:10] | Let’s take it to these bastards. | 让这些混蛋尝尝我们的厉害 |
[38:12] | We are not done yet! | 还没有结束 |
[38:53] | Whose ship is that? | 那是谁的飞船 |
[38:54] | That’s not Leone Vokk. | 不是里昂·沃克的 |
[39:00] | It’s the Hypatia Syndicate. | 那是希帕提娅财团的 |
[39:08] | Hello again, Jax. | 你好 杰克斯 |
[39:31] | They’re dead… | 他们死了 |
[39:36] | they’re all dead. | 他们都死了 |
[40:10] | This is some kind of prison. | 这是监狱吗 |
[40:16] | He’s not here. | 他不在这里 |
[40:22] | What the hell is going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[40:26] | It’s a trap. | 这是个陷阱 |
[40:28] | Tierney! | 蒂尔尼 |
[40:31] | Tierney! | 蒂尔尼 |
[40:56] | You delivered her right on time. | 你按时把她带来了 |
[40:59] | At last, Pandora is finally mine. | 潘多拉终于属于我了 |
[41:08] | Actually, not quite… | 其实不是 |
[41:15] | You have done well, Daughter. | 你做得很好 女儿 |
[41:17] | Daughter? | 女儿 |
[41:19] | Oh, don’t you recognize your sister, Odessa? | 你不认识你姐妹奥德萨了吗 |
[41:22] | Oh, of course you don’t, you’ve not seen her in this body before. | 当然了 你没见过她这个身体 |
[41:28] | The girl is now yours, Father. | 女孩是你的了 爸爸 |
[41:29] | I don’t suppose “The girl” Has anything to say about this? | 那个女孩没什么话可以说吗 |
[41:35] | And as for you, my dear, dear girl, | 至于你嘛 亲爱的女孩 |
[41:40] | I have much more exciting things planned for us… | 我为我们计划了很多令人兴奋的事情 |
[41:46] | after I kill him first. | 不过我得先杀了他 |