时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | He is the warrior’s warrior, | 他是战士中的战士 |
[00:10] | an unstoppable killing machine. | 势不可挡的杀人机器 |
[00:12] | A hero of the Earth-Zatarian War, | 地球扎塔战争中的英雄 |
[00:15] | your undefeated champion. | 你们的不败冠军 |
[00:20] | We don’t know much about this mystery fighter, | 我们对这个神秘斗士了解不多 |
[00:22] | but one thing’s for sure, | 但有一点是肯定的 |
[00:23] | he won’t last long against our champion, | 他在冠军面前撑不了多久 |
[00:25] | so please welcome, and say sayonara to | 所以大家可以直接说 再见了 |
[00:29] | the Fighting Zatarian! | 战斗扎塔人 |
[00:35] | Zatarians. | 扎塔人 |
[00:36] | I hate Zatarians. | 我讨厌扎塔人 |
[01:05] | You have everything you need. | 你需要的一切都有了 |
[01:19] | You have everything you need. | 你需要的一切都有了 |
[01:21] | What do you need, roomie? | 你需要什么 室友 |
[01:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:26] | So… I saw Xander in the bar earlier… | 我刚才在酒吧里看见桑德尔 |
[01:30] | alone. | 一个人 |
[01:31] | Are you gonna tell me what’s going on between the two of you? | 你们之间发生什么事了 |
[01:33] | Because, one day, you can’t keep your mitts off each other, | 你们之前还你侬我侬的 |
[01:36] | and the next, you’re locked up here in sol– | 现在却一个人待在 |
[01:38] | I really don’t want to talk about Xander right now. | 我现在真的不想提起桑德尔 |
[01:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:52] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[01:55] | Do I have a choice? | 我有选择吗 |
[01:55] | It’s about Ralen. | 是关于瑞伦的 |
[01:58] | What about Ralen? | 瑞伦怎么了 |
[02:00] | And you’re sure that you have absolutely no idea where Ralen’s gone? | 你真的完全不知道瑞伦去哪儿了 |
[02:03] | No sign of him anywhere. Not even on the datastream. | 哪里都没有他的踪迹 甚至数据流上也没有 |
[02:05] | It’s like he completely wiped himself from existence. | 就好像他凭空消失了 |
[02:08] | He just doesn’t want anyone finding him, that’s all. | 他只是不想让人找到他 仅此而已 |
[02:11] | Ralen doesn’t know what he wants. | 瑞伦不知道他自己想要什么 |
[02:13] | He’s in a lot of pain right now. | 他现在很痛苦 |
[02:15] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[02:17] | I need to access his recent monetary transactions. | 我要看看他最近的金钱交易情况 |
[02:19] | That might give us some idea of where he’s been. | 说不定能知道他去哪儿了 |
[02:21] | How long do you think it’ll take you to break that encryption? | 你破解这个密码需要多长时间 |
[02:30] | Alright, done. | 好了 |
[02:31] | The last transaction he made was 777 credits | 他最后一笔交易是777块 |
[02:34] | being deducted by Tian-V Spaceways three days go. | 天V航天三天前扣的款 |
[02:37] | 777 credits? Lucky us. | 777块 我们真幸运 |
[02:40] | That exact fare buys passage to only one place in the galaxy. | 这个票价只能买到一个地方的机票 |
[02:43] | Las Venus. | 拉斯维纳斯 |
[02:45] | Wait. Ralen doesn’t seem like the gambling type. | 等等 瑞伦看起来不喜欢赌博啊 |
[02:48] | No, but if you want to leave behind | 但如果你想把一切 |
[02:50] | everything you’ve ever known and start again, | 抛在脑后 重新开始 |
[02:51] | it’s a damn good place to start. | 这是个非常好的开始 |
[02:53] | Hey, where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[02:55] | I’m going to find Ralen, | 我去找瑞伦 |
[02:56] | and I expect you to keep this between us, Cadet Annamali. | 希望你可以保密 安纳马里学员 |
[03:00] | Yeah, I will… | 我会的 |
[03:01] | if I can come with you. | 前提是我和你一起去 |
[03:03] | No, I don’t think that’s gonna happen. | 这可不行 |
[03:05] | Look, he’s my friend, too. | 他也是我的朋友 |
[03:07] | And he needs our help. | 他需要我们的帮助 |
[03:18] | Come in. | 进来 |
[03:22] | F An “F”? | |
[03:24] | Do you have any idea how long I studied for this? | 你知道我学了多久吗 |
[03:26] | – There’s no way that I– – Please shut the door and take a seat. | -我不可能 -请关上门 坐下 |
[03:28] | No, this has to be a mistake, | 不 这一定是弄错了 |
[03:29] | ’cause this is my favorite class and– | 因为这是我最喜欢的课 |
[03:31] | The door. | 门 |
[03:35] | I really feel like I deserved… | 我觉得我应该得 |
[03:37] | an “A”. I don’t understand. | 一个A 这是什么意思 |
[03:40] | It’s the only way that I could get you to come here | 只有这样叫你过来 |
[03:42] | without arousing suspicion. | 才不会引起怀疑 |
[03:44] | Now, please, take a seat. | 请坐 |
[03:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:53] | What’s this about? | 怎么了 |
[03:55] | How much do you remember about the Sumi Empire? | 你对苏米帝国了解多少 |
[03:59] | just what I learned in Pevney’s class. | 只有在佩夫尼的课上学到的 |
[04:02] | Big, warlike, | 很大 好战 |
[04:03] | very “Grrrr.” | 非常”呕” |
[04:06] | I’m not sure “Grrrr” | 埃里森 |
[04:09] | was the actual adjective Ellison used to describe them, | 应该不会用”呕”来形容他们吧 |
[04:11] | but I suppose “Big, warlike and ‘grrrr'” | 但是”很大” “好战”和”呕” |
[04:13] | does seem to do them justice. | 描述得还挺准确 |
[04:14] | Okay, now you’re just making fun of me. | 你就别嘲讽我了 |
[04:16] | Hardly. Your uncle has a mission for you. | 哪有 你叔叔有个任务要给你 |
[04:19] | My uncle? | 我叔叔 |
[04:21] | He really left, huh? | 他真的走了 |
[04:23] | Yes, but he’s safe. | 是的 但他很安全 |
[04:24] | Out of prison and in the game. | 他越狱了 而且有自己的打算 |
[04:26] | But what does he want from me now? | 但他想让我做什么 |
[04:28] | We have a guest coming to speak on campus this week. | 这个星期我们有一位客人来校园演讲 |
[04:33] | Princess Aleka. | 阿莱卡王妃 |
[04:34] | She will be stopping by on Earth on her way back to Sumi, | 她回苏米的路上会经过地球 |
[04:37] | where she will become the first wife of Prince Oren. | 她将在这里成为奥伦王子的正房 |
[04:40] | First wife? How many does this guy have? | 正房 这家伙有多少妻子 |
[04:43] | While she’s here, | 她来了以后 |
[04:45] | she will be closely watched by the Sumi Secret Police. | 会受到苏米秘密警察的密切监视 |
[04:49] | I can’t get close to her without arousing suspicion, | 我无法悄然接近她 |
[04:51] | but you can, in order to obtain | 但是你可以 |
[04:54] | some vital information for your uncle. | 你要帮你叔叔获取一些重要的信息 |
[04:57] | Okay, so, what, so I just bring her a wedding gift? | 那我就给她送个结婚礼物吗 |
[04:59] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[05:00] | Oh, my God, you can’t be serious. | 天哪 你不是认真的吧 |
[05:02] | – Have you ever known me to be otherwise? – No. | -我难道不是一向都很认真吗 -嗯 |
[05:06] | If there is to be lasting peace, | 如果要实现持久和平 |
[05:08] | and we are to survive this reprieve the Ancients have granted us, | 我们要在古人赐予我们的缓刑中生存下来 |
[05:11] | the Sumi will need to be part of it. | 苏米要成为其中的一部分 |
[05:16] | In the past, Aleka has been | 在过去 阿莱卡对你叔叔来说 |
[05:18] | an excellent intelligence asset for your uncle. | 是一位优秀的情报线人 |
[05:22] | Now she claims she has important information for us | 她说她有帝国最近发展的重要信息 |
[05:24] | about recent developments in the Empire. | 要告诉我们 |
[05:27] | – Any idea what those may be? – No. | -你能猜个大概吗 -不能 |
[05:31] | That’s what we need you to find. | 所以我们才需要你的帮助 |
[05:34] | So, are you in or out, cadet? | 你愿意帮忙吗 学员 |
[05:59] | Stay close. | 跟紧点 |
[06:00] | Las Venus is not the kind of place you want to be left | 拉斯维纳斯的晚上 |
[06:02] | wandering alone at night. | 可不能一个人在外面瞎晃 |
[06:04] | Once you get away from the resorts, this place can be pretty dangerous. | 度假村外面还是很危险的 |
[06:07] | Yeah, I noticed. | 我发现了 |
[06:08] | Those two scary dudes have been following us | 自从我们开始打听扎塔人 |
[06:09] | ever since we started nosing around asking about a Zatarian. | 那两个吓人的家伙就一直在跟着我们 |
[06:12] | Yes, thanks for that, Jett. I’m well aware. | 是的 谢谢你 杰特 我早就发现了 |
[06:14] | What do they want? | 他们想干嘛 |
[06:16] | If I were to guess, I’d say they want to kill us, | 要我说 他们想杀了我们 |
[06:18] | harvest our organs, sell them on the black market. | 割了我们的器官在黑市上卖 |
[06:20] | – Sorry I asked. – You’re the one that wanted to be here. | -我不该问的 -是你自己想来的 |
[06:34] | Yeah, you’d better run, or we’ll mess you up! | 跑就对了 不然让你吃不了兜着走 |
[06:38] | Oh, they don’t teach that in class. | 这个课堂上可没教过 |
[06:40] | Yo, Cap, any chance you show me how to do that sometime? | 舰长 有机会你能教教我吗 |
[06:42] | That was awesome! | 太帅了 |
[06:43] | No. | 不行 |
[06:45] | Drop it. | 放下 |
[06:47] | I got this! | 我来 |
[07:05] | Xander. | 桑德尔 |
[07:08] | Greg? | 格雷格 |
[07:21] | Heard you were dead. | 我听说你死了啊 |
[07:22] | Heard you were expelled. | 我听说你被开除了 |
[07:24] | Thanks for that, both of you. | 谢谢你们俩 |
[07:25] | Greg, what the hell are you doing here? | 格雷格 你在这儿干什么 |
[07:28] | First, we thought you died in the wreckage of the Seahawk. | 我们一开始以为你死在海鹰号上了 |
[07:30] | And then we find out that you’re alive and well on Hypatia Prime, | 然后发现你在希帕提娅主星好好的活着 |
[07:33] | and then you disappear from there only to show up here. | 然后你又消失了 现在出现在这里 |
[07:35] | You can’t tell Jax anything. | 你不能告诉杰克斯 |
[07:37] | I don’t want her to know that you ever even found me. | 我不想让她知道你找到我了 |
[07:40] | Jax has been worried sick about you | 你一句话都没说就消失以后 |
[07:41] | ever since you disappeared without telling us anything. | 杰克斯一直很担心你 |
[07:43] | She’d be more worried if she knew why. | 如果她知道原因 就会更担心的 |
[07:48] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:51] | This stays between us. | 我们不会说出去的 |
[07:53] | Yeah. What happens on Las Venus, stays on Las Venus, bro. | 拉斯维纳斯的事不会说出去的 兄弟 |
[07:56] | – Jett, shut up. – What? Sorry. | -杰特 闭嘴 -什么 对不起 |
[08:00] | Well… after I pushed Jax into the escape pod, | 我把杰克斯推进逃生舱后 |
[08:04] | Captain Jaworski and I managed to get off the Seahawk | 我和贾沃斯基舰长在爆炸前 |
[08:07] | just in time before it blew up, | 逃出了海鹰号 |
[08:08] | but we had no food and we had no rations. | 但我们没有食物 也没有口粮 |
[08:12] | To stay alive, we had to take Ryodyne. | 为了活下去 我们只能服用瑞尔丹 |
[08:16] | Naturally, I got hooked. | 然后我上瘾了 |
[08:19] | Uh, Ryodyne? | 瑞尔丹 |
[08:21] | It’s a drug. | 是一种药 |
[08:23] | EarthCom used it covertly during the war to heighten the aggression, | 地球网在战争期间秘密使用它来提高侵略性 |
[08:26] | and the abilities of the epinephrine levels of their soldiers. | 以及士兵肾上腺素水平 |
[08:30] | It also happens to be highly addictive. | 而且很容易上瘾 |
[08:32] | After you freed me from the Hypatia Syndicate… | 你把我从希帕提娅财团救出来以后 |
[08:36] | I tried everything to break my addiction, | 我想尽一切办法戒掉它 |
[08:38] | but nothing worked. | 但是一直戒不掉 |
[08:40] | So, if–if you’re a– a junkie, | 既然你是个瘾君子 |
[08:44] | why come to Las Venus? | 为什么来拉斯维纳斯呢 |
[08:45] | I mean, it’s not exactly a place for rest, | 这可不是个休息 |
[08:47] | recuperation, and detox. | 疗养 排毒的地方 |
[08:50] | That’s a good question. | 好问题 |
[08:51] | There’s no restrictions on off-book research here, | 这里并不限制私底下的研究 |
[08:53] | and I have access to all the experimental drugs that I need. | 我可以获取所有实验药物 |
[08:56] | We, uh, figured we’d make some cash | 我们想赚点钱 |
[08:59] | to pay for what we needed to find a cure. | 来支付治疗费用 |
[09:01] | “We”? Who’s “We”? | “我们” 我们是谁 |
[09:03] | Lieutenant Commander Cade Collins. | 凯德·柯林斯副指挥官 |
[09:06] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[09:08] | He was the second in command to Jaworski on the Seahawk. | 他是海鹰号上贾沃斯基的二把手 |
[09:10] | I had the pleasure of meeting the lieutenant at a hospital on Earth. | 我有幸在地球的一家医院见到了中尉 |
[09:15] | He was also desperately trying to kick his Ryodyne addiction, | 他当时拼命想戒掉瑞尔丹 |
[09:18] | but no luck. | 但是很可惜 |
[09:19] | So, you’ve been gambling here ever since. | 所以从那以后你就一直在这里赌博 |
[09:21] | Not exactly. | 也不是 |
[09:24] | The lieutenant’s been fighting in the arena. | 中尉一直在角斗场打拳 |
[09:26] | And, as a doctor… of sorts, | 我作为一个准医生吧 |
[09:28] | I’ve been keeping him alive. | 一直帮他治疗 |
[09:29] | You–you can’t be serious. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[09:31] | Greg, why didn’t you call us? We could’ve helped. | 格雷格 你为什么不联系我们 我们可以帮忙啊 |
[09:34] | I care for Jax too much. | 我太在乎杰克斯了 |
[09:38] | I didn’t want to ruin her perfect life with my problems. | 我不想因为我的问题 毁了她完美的人生 |
[09:41] | I’m sorry to be the one to tell you, Greg, | 我很抱歉告诉你 格雷格 |
[09:43] | but Jax’s life is far from perfect, | 但是杰克斯的人生一点都不完美 |
[09:45] | and you’re abandoning her when she needs you the most. | 在她最需要你的时候 你抛弃了她 |
[09:47] | Jax abandoned me! | 是杰克斯抛弃了我 |
[09:55] | That’s the Ryodyne talking, | 你这是服用瑞尔丹才说的疯话 |
[09:58] | not the man who was willing to give up everything | 不是那个愿意放弃一切 |
[10:00] | to save the woman that he loved. | 去救所爱之人的男人该说的话 |
[10:04] | And where exactly did that get me? | 你看看我现在的下场 |
[10:14] | Greg, where the hell do you think you’re going? | 格雷格 你要去哪里 |
[10:16] | Oh, we’re done here. | 咱们没什么可聊的了 |
[10:16] | Well, you can’t really think we’re just going to let you leave | 我们还不知道你有没有事 |
[10:18] | without at least finding out whether or not you’re okay. | 怎么可能就这么让你走了 |
[10:21] | That’s exactly what you’re gonna do. | 你们必须让我走 |
[10:22] | Well, I was taught to never leave anyone behind. | 我永远都不会丢下任何人 |
[10:25] | I am not some cadet under your command. | 我不是你的学员 |
[10:29] | This may be hard for you to accept, but for once | 你可能很难接受 但这一次 |
[10:32] | this isn’t about you, soldier boy. | 与你无关 小士兵 |
[10:36] | Well, that might be true, | 可能吧 |
[10:38] | but either way, you’re coming home with us. | 但是不管怎样 你都要和我们一起回家 |
[10:42] | Take a look around the bar. | 看看周围 |
[10:44] | All of these guys are fighters that I’ve nursed back to health, | 这些人都是斗士 都被我治疗过 |
[10:47] | healed their broken bones, patched back up myself. | 帮他们接骨头 打膏药 |
[10:51] | I give the word, | 只要我说句话 |
[10:52] | and they’re carrying you out of here on a stretcher. | 他们就会用担架把你抬出去 |
[10:56] | Either way, you’re leaving now. | 总之你现在赶紧走吧 |
[10:59] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[11:00] | Maybe–maybe we can take this down a notch, boys? | 别闹这么僵嘛 哥们 |
[11:02] | I really didn’t come here to get all shot up, Cap. | 我可不想在这里被干掉 舰长 |
[11:07] | Like you don’t throw paint on the Mona Lisa, right? | 谁也不会给蒙娜丽莎泼颜料 对吧 |
[11:10] | – Jett… – What? He gets it. | -杰特 -怎么了 他听懂了啊 |
[11:15] | If you didn’t know I was here, why did you come? | 既然你不知道我在这里 那你为什么来这里 |
[11:18] | For Ralen. | 为了瑞伦 |
[11:20] | He disappeared from the Academy. We think he’s here on Las Venus. | 他从学院消失了 我们认为他在拉斯维纳斯 |
[11:23] | Why the hell would Ralen come to Las Venus? | 为什么瑞伦会来拉斯维纳斯 |
[11:25] | His wife, Matta? She’s dead. | 他的妻子 玛塔死了 |
[11:29] | And the grief is driving him crazy. | 他非常悲痛 |
[11:33] | Look, you obviously don’t care about what happens to yourself, | 看来你觉得自己现在过得还挺好 |
[11:35] | but at least show a little courtesy and help us find Ralen. | 但是至少帮我们找到瑞伦吧 |
[11:50] | Welcome, Zazie. | 欢迎 扎奇 |
[11:51] | Hey, roomie. Where you off to? | 室友 你去哪 |
[11:53] | Uh, just to the lounge for a drink. | 去休息室喝一杯 |
[11:54] | Sweet. With Studly Dolittle? | 不错啊 和斯图德利 · 多利特吗 |
[11:56] | No, by myself. | 不 我一个人 |
[11:57] | Do you want company? | 你需要人陪吗 |
[12:00] | I just need to be alone right now, Zaz. | 我现在想一个人待会 扎奇 |
[12:02] | So you’re going to the lounge? | 那你还去休息室 |
[12:07] | You don’t like me very much, do you? | 你不太喜欢我 是吗 |
[12:10] | Of course, I like you, Zazie. | 我当然喜欢你 扎奇 |
[12:12] | I keep trying to reach out and be your friend, | 我一直想和你做朋友 |
[12:15] | but you’re always pushing me away. | 但你总是把我推开 |
[12:17] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[12:18] | There’s just a lot going on in my life right now | 我现在的事有点多 |
[12:20] | that I can’t really talk about. | 但我没办法和你说 |
[12:21] | – Xander? – That’s part of it. | -桑德尔吗 -这是其中一部分 |
[12:24] | I mean, I kind of thought we broke up, | 我以为我们分手了 |
[12:26] | and then we slept together again, so… | 然后我们又睡在一起 所以 |
[12:29] | I feel you, girl. | 我明白 |
[12:31] | Break-up sex can be super confusing. | 分手性行为真的会让人懵逼 |
[12:35] | Yeah, I just don’t know where we stand right now. | 是啊 我不知道现在我们是什么情况 |
[12:38] | I mean, I know he still has feelings for me, but… | 我知道他对我还有感情 但是 |
[12:41] | I don’t know if I feel the same, you know? | 我不知道我是否也一样 |
[12:44] | Sounds like you could really use a friend to talk to. | 你真的可以找个朋友聊聊 |
[12:48] | Yeah, maybe I could. | 是啊 也许吧 |
[12:54] | You don’t actually think you can cure your Ryodyne addiction | 你不会以为用这个女巫药剂 |
[12:56] | with this witch’s brew, do you? | 就能戒掉瑞尔丹吧 |
[12:58] | Sumi volcano ash and Cronin liver bile? | 苏米火山灰和克罗宁肝胆汁 |
[13:02] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[13:04] | – That’s what I’m trying to do. – Let me help. | -我就是这个打算 -我可以帮你 |
[13:06] | I can interface with the datastream | 我可以连接数据流 |
[13:08] | and see what I can sleuth out that might be useful. | 看看能找到什么有用的 |
[13:09] | If Ralen is actually on Las Venus, where would he be? | 如果瑞伦真的在拉斯维纳斯 他会在哪里 |
[13:13] | Probably training or in the arena. | 可能在训练或是在角斗场 |
[13:16] | I don’t understand. | 什么意思 |
[13:17] | These are underground fights. | 这是地下战斗 |
[13:19] | They’re outside the jurisdiction of the Confederacy. | 不在联盟的管辖范围之内 |
[13:21] | They air on the darkstream, and a lot of money changes hands. | 他们在暗流转播 资金链很多 |
[13:24] | This is serious business. | 这不是开玩笑的 |
[13:26] | Well, Ralen’s a bad-ass, I’d bet on him to win. | 瑞伦很厉害的 我会赌他赢 |
[13:28] | The fighters here don’t win. | 这里的斗士没有赢家 |
[13:30] | They all lose, eventually. | 最终他们都会输的 |
[13:34] | Unfortunately, Xander’s right. | 很不幸 桑德尔是对的 |
[13:36] | Most of the combatants usually end up badly crippled or worse. | 大多数选手通常会严重致残 甚至更严重 |
[13:41] | I fix them up if I can. | 我会尽力治他们 |
[13:44] | Well, Ralen’s almost definitely here. | 瑞伦肯定来了 |
[13:46] | Cap, they started taking bets on a Zatarian fighter. | 舰长 他们在一个扎塔斗士身上下注了 |
[13:49] | Then we need to find him. | 那我们得找到他 |
[13:52] | Will you help us, Greg? | 你能帮我们吗 格雷格 |
[13:55] | I don’t think we can do it without you. | 没有你 我们肯定不行 |
[14:06] | Lieutenant’s the current champion. | 中尉是现在的冠军 |
[14:07] | Hasn’t lost a match yet. | 还没输过一场比赛 |
[14:09] | He’s like a sexy grizzly bear. | 他就像一只性感的灰熊 |
[14:11] | Ryodyne in his system’s definitely giving him an edge. | 他体里的瑞尔丹帮了他不少 |
[14:14] | You know, that man is a beast in the arena. | 那个人是角斗场上的野兽 |
[14:16] | What are the metal collars that they wear around their necks? | 他们脖子上戴的金属项圈是什么 |
[14:19] | Remote-controlled explosive bands. | 遥控爆炸带 |
[14:21] | All the fighters’ contracts | 所有斗士的合同 |
[14:22] | are owned by rich investors, mega-corporations. | 都是由富有的投资者 大公司拥有的 |
[14:25] | If you try to leave before the contract’s up… | 如果你想在合同到期前离开 |
[14:27] | Boom? | 就会爆炸 |
[14:28] | Exactly. Boom. | 没错 爆炸 |
[14:30] | So, even if you manage to cure the Ryodyne addiction, | 所就算你能戒掉瑞尔丹 |
[14:32] | how do you plan on leaving? | 你打算怎么走呢 |
[14:34] | I suppose you haven’t thought that far ahead yet. | 看来你还没想那么远 |
[14:37] | So, uh… who controls the collars? | 所以那些颈圈由谁控制 |
[14:40] | Triskelion, the game master, | 崔斯盖利昂 游戏大师 |
[14:42] | and whomever owns that fighter’s contract. | 以及拥有那个斗士合同的人 |
[14:45] | What about Ralen’s contract? | 瑞伦的合同呢 |
[14:46] | Well, if he just got here, nobody yet. | 如果他刚到这里 那应该还没有合同 |
[14:49] | You’ll need to talk to the lieutenant first. | 你得先和中尉谈谈 |
[14:51] | As the current champion, he’s responsible for all the fighters. | 作为现在的冠军 所有的斗士都归他管 |
[14:53] | Wait, wouldn’t he recognize you? | 等等 他不认识你吗 |
[14:56] | I think I have an idea about that. | 我有个主意 |
[15:07] | How’d you get in here? | 你们是怎么进来的 |
[15:09] | No, you’re not allowed in here. You gotta go. You gotta go. | 不 你们不能进来 赶紧走 |
[15:12] | It’s alright. Let them pass. | 没关系 让他们过来 |
[15:15] | Khan Sandhu the Fourth. | 汗山度四世 |
[15:17] | This is my personal bodyguard, Kojo. | 这是我的私人保镖 科乔 |
[15:19] | Well, say hello, Kojo. | 打个招呼 科乔 |
[15:21] | You look familiar. Have we met before, Kojo? | 你很眼熟 我们见过吗 科乔 |
[15:25] | If we had, I think you’d probably remember it. | 如果见过 你应该会记得的 |
[15:27] | You wanna make some memories right now? | 你现在想制造一点回忆吗 |
[15:29] | Please, excuse my subordinate. | 请原谅我的手下 |
[15:31] | – Sometime he exceeds his– – Yeah, I can see that. | -有时他挺过分 -看得出来 |
[15:34] | Now, I was looking to acquire one of your fighters | 我想从崔斯盖利昂先生那里买一个斗士 |
[15:37] | from a Mr. Triskelion. If he’s any good. | 有什么好手吗 |
[15:39] | All the good ones are expensive. | 好手都很贵 |
[15:41] | Well, my handsome, rugged friend, | 我英俊又粗犷的朋友 |
[15:43] | I did not work so hard inheriting my daddy’s fortune not to spend it. | 我那么努力地继承我爸的财产 就是为了花的 |
[15:55] | This one seems fit enough. | 这个看起来很不错 |
[15:57] | Yes, he shall do nicely. | 他应该可以 |
[15:59] | If you wanna spend all your money on a Zat, | 如果你想把所有的钱都花在扎塔人身上 |
[16:01] | that’s your business. | 那我也没什么好说的 |
[16:03] | Once Triskelion sees him fight in the arena tomorrow, | 崔斯盖利昂明天看他在角斗场打完以后 |
[16:05] | he’s gonna set a price. | 就会定个价 |
[16:06] | Until then, you enjoy yourself in Las Venus, Mr. Sandhu. | 在此之前 祝你在拉斯维纳斯玩得愉快 山度先生 |
[16:10] | Well, what if he dies in the arena? | 如果他死在了角斗场怎么办 |
[16:13] | He’s no good to us dead. | 他死了我们还怎么买 |
[16:15] | Well, in that case, your boss has saved himself a lot of money. | 那样的话 你老板就省了不少钱 |
[16:18] | You two, with me. Back to practice. | 你们两个跟我来 回去练习吧 |
[16:24] | – We need to get you out of here. – You should not have come. | -我们得把你弄出去 -你们不该来的 |
[16:27] | We came to help you, Ralen. | 我们是来帮你的 瑞伦 |
[16:28] | You proceed from a false assumption, Captain Duvall. | 你的想法是错误的 杜瓦尔舰长 |
[16:31] | I am exactly where I need to be. | 这就是我想待的地方 |
[16:34] | Look, we know that you’re in pain– | 听着 我们知道你很痛苦 |
[16:36] | You know nothing of my pain! | 你对我的痛苦一无所知 |
[16:38] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[16:39] | You think you’re the only one who’s ever lost someone? | 你以为只有你失去过亲近的人吗 |
[16:41] | Matta made a sacrifice for all of us. It was her choice. | 玛塔为我们大家做出了牺牲 这是她的选择 |
[16:44] | Say another word about her, and I will kill you where you stand. | 再提到她 我就杀了你 |
[16:50] | In case you had not noticed, life is cheap here. | 你可能没有注意到 这里的人命不值钱 |
[16:53] | Guys, come on. Can’t we talk about this like reasonable men? | 伙计们 不能像个男人一样好好说话吗 |
[16:57] | Aliens, sorry. Whatever. | 外星人 抱歉 随便啦 |
[16:59] | I appreciate you both being here. | 我很感谢你们俩过来 |
[17:01] | I know you come with honorable intentions, | 我知道你们是好心 |
[17:03] | but I assure you, | 但我向你们保证 |
[17:06] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[17:23] | *You don’t make it easy* | *你这是在帮倒忙* |
[17:27] | *I don’t want to feel this but I know* | *我不喜欢这种感觉 但我知道* |
[17:31] | *Your shadow won’t leave me* | *你的影子不会离开我* |
[17:33] | *Now I’m keeping secrets alone* | *现在我要独自保守秘密* |
[17:39] | You wanna crash a party? | 你想参加派对吗 |
[17:41] | – Heck yeah. – Great. | -当然 -好 |
[17:43] | *How much you meant to belong* | *多想属于你* |
[17:47] | *I thought I was dreaming* | *我以为我在做梦* |
[17:49] | *You came out this evening alone* | *今晚你一个人出来* |
[17:54] | *And I wake up in the morning* | *我早上醒来* |
[18:03] | Back. | 退后 |
[18:05] | *I don’t remember* | *我不记得* |
[18:10] | Hello. | 你好 |
[18:11] | Impressive… | 厉害啊 |
[18:15] | for a human. | 不过毕竟只是人类 |
[18:19] | I see you’ve already met. | 看来你们已经见过面了 |
[18:21] | You could say that. | 可以这么说 |
[18:23] | Allow me to make a formal introductions. | 请允许我做一个正式的介绍 |
[18:25] | Princess Aleka of Clan Sumix, | 苏米克斯家族的阿莱卡王妃 |
[18:27] | please meet one of my finest students, Cadet Jax Zhou. | 这是我最优秀的学生之一 杰克斯·周学员 |
[18:31] | Hi, I’m Zazie, Jax’s friend, | 我是扎奇 杰克斯的朋友 |
[18:33] | and one of Shral’s less finer students. | 什拉尔没那么优秀的学生 |
[18:40] | It was a pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[18:42] | Maybe I’ll see you around campus? | 校园见 |
[18:45] | Rest assured. | 没问题 |
[18:48] | We will indeed see each other again soon, Jax Zhou. | 我们很快就会再见面的 杰克斯·周 |
[19:02] | He is the warrior’s warrior, | 他是战士中的战士 |
[19:04] | an unstoppable killing machine. | 势不可挡的杀人机器 |
[19:06] | A hero of the Earth-Zatarian War, | 地球扎塔战争中的英雄 |
[19:08] | your undefeated champion. | 你们的不败冠军 |
[19:12] | We don’t know much about this mystery fighter, | 我们对这个神秘斗士了解不多 |
[19:14] | but one thing’s for sure, | 但有一点是肯定的 |
[19:15] | he won’t last long against our champion, | 他在冠军面前撑不了多久 |
[19:19] | the Fighting Zatarian! | 战斗扎塔人 |
[19:21] | Zatarians. | 扎塔人 |
[19:23] | I hate Zatarians. | 我讨厌扎塔人 |
[19:48] | Is that what you want?! | 喜欢吗 |
[19:51] | You wanna see him killed? | 你们想看到他被杀吗 |
[19:53] | Do you want me to kill him? | 你们想让我杀了他吗 |
[20:40] | You don’t wanna do this, Lieutenant! | 你会后悔的 中尉 |
[20:44] | It’s been a long time since I’ve killed a Zatarian. | 我已经很久没有杀过扎塔人了 |
[20:52] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[20:56] | Back, back! Stop it! | 后退 后退 住手 |
[20:59] | Enough! | 够了 |
[21:00] | This match is terminated. | 比赛终止 |
[21:02] | This behavior is unacceptable. | 这种行为无法接受 |
[21:04] | I will tell you what is unacceptable! | 我告诉你什么叫无法接受 |
[21:06] | You letting my fighter die in the ring | 我还没买斗士的合同呢 |
[21:08] | before I even have a chance to buy his contract! | 你就让他死在场上了 |
[21:10] | He’s not your fighter. | 他不是你的斗士 |
[21:12] | I sold him to someone else. | 我把他卖给了别人 |
[21:14] | To who? | 谁啊 |
[21:15] | Greetings, son. | 你好 儿子 |
[21:17] | This Zatarian. | 这个扎塔人 |
[21:22] | Father? | 父亲 |
[21:23] | He fetched quite the price, Kojo. | 他卖了不少钱 科乔 |
[21:26] | Or do you prefer Xander Duvall of EarthCom? | 还是说你喜欢让我叫你 地球网的桑德尔·杜瓦尔 |
[21:30] | Look, let him go. | 放开他 |
[21:34] | Tomorrow there will be a re-match, | 明天会有一场复赛 |
[21:38] | and there will be no interruptions! | 到时候不会有任何打扰 |
[21:44] | What are your intentions, Salazen? | 你有什么意图 萨拉赞 |
[21:46] | My intentions, Mr. Duvall? | 意图 杜瓦尔先生 |
[21:49] | I intend to watch my traitorous son die in the arena tomorrow. | 我打算明天看着我的叛徒儿子死在角斗场上 |
[21:54] | You should watch too. | 你也应该看看 |
[21:56] | I imagine it will be quite entertaining. | 应该会很有趣 |
[22:12] | Jax Zhou. | 杰克斯·周 |
[22:14] | I told you we’d see each other again. | 我说过我们会再见的 |
[22:16] | What do you want, Aleka? | 你想干嘛 阿莱卡 |
[22:17] | That’s not really what you want to ask me, is it? | 这不是你想问我的问题吧 |
[22:22] | Have you come to try and kill me? | 你是来杀我的吗 |
[22:25] | Honesty. Wonderful. | 诚实 太棒了 |
[22:30] | No, I’m not here to try and kill you. | 不 我不是来杀你的 |
[22:32] | You showed me your back earlier. | 刚才你把后背漏给我了 |
[22:34] | If you were a second wife, you’d be dead by now. | 如果你是二房 现在已经死了 |
[22:36] | I’m no one’s wife. | 我还没结婚 |
[22:38] | And if I was, I’d be the only. | 就算要结婚 也会是唯一的妻子 |
[22:40] | You would never live that long. | 你活不了那么久 |
[22:41] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[22:43] | You intrigue me, Little One. | 你吸引了我 小家伙 |
[22:45] | You’re not at all what I expected. | 你和我想象中完全不一样 |
[22:47] | And what exactly did you expect? | 你想象中是什么样 |
[22:50] | Someone older. | 岁数大一点的 |
[22:52] | You seem a little young | 作为多诺万·奥斯本 |
[22:53] | to be one of Donovan Osborn’s most trusted assets. | 最值得信赖的人之一 你好像有点年轻 |
[22:55] | Well, you seem a little young to be one of his informants. | 作为他的线人 你看起来也有点年轻 |
[22:57] | I am no informant. | 我不是线人 |
[22:59] | I do this for the good of the Sumi Empire. | 我这么做是为了苏米帝国的利益 |
[23:01] | I believe the future can be better for all races, | 我相信所有种族的未来都会更好 |
[23:04] | but the only way that that’s gonna happen is | 但唯一的办法是 |
[23:05] | if we learn to live together in peace. | 我们学会和平共处 |
[23:09] | I suppose you find that rather naive. | 你可能会觉得这很幼稚 |
[23:10] | Quite the contrary, actually. | 实际上恰恰相反 |
[23:14] | I believe the same thing. | 这也是我的信仰 |
[23:21] | Do you have this intel for me or what? | 你有情报给我吗 |
[23:24] | All business. | 只谈公事啊 |
[23:27] | Can I not have a moment to enjoy the night before my wedding | 我能不能在婚礼前一晚 |
[23:29] | with a beautiful girl who doesn’t want to kill me first? | 和一个不想杀我的漂亮姑娘好好享受一下 |
[23:36] | The night is young. | 晚上时间多着呢 |
[23:42] | You got a few broken ribs. | 你的肋骨断了 |
[23:44] | They’ll need some time to heal | 它们需要一些时间康复 |
[23:45] | before you have a chance to break them again. | 然后你才有机会再次弄断 |
[23:47] | Thank you for your help, doctor, but I will be just fine. | 谢谢你 医生 但我没事 |
[23:51] | So, about that family reunion? | 那个家庭团聚 |
[23:55] | Your father, he seems charming. | 你父亲看起来很有魅力啊 |
[23:57] | Why exactly has he not taken you back to your home planet yet? | 为什么他还没有把你带回母星 |
[24:01] | My father believes I betrayed the Zatarian people | 我协助地球网抵御了守卫者的攻击 |
[24:03] | when I assisted EarthCom against the Protector attack. | 我父亲认为我背叛了扎塔人 |
[24:08] | Whatever he’s up to, it is not to help me. | 他来这里不是为了帮我 |
[24:12] | Now, I must go. I have a fight to train for. | 我走了 我有一场战斗要训练 |
[24:14] | Uh, Collins will kill you, you know. | 柯林斯会杀了你的 |
[24:18] | If that is my destiny, then I accept it. | 如果这是我的命运 那我接受 |
[24:23] | Ralen, we weren’t at the Academy together very long, | 瑞伦 我们当同学的时间不长 |
[24:25] | but, whether you want to admit it or not, | 但是 不管你是否愿意承认 |
[24:28] | we were friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[24:30] | I suppose you could call it that. | 可以这么说 |
[24:33] | So, tell me, as your friend, | 所以 请告诉你的朋友 |
[24:37] | why are you here? | 你为什么来这里 |
[24:39] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这里 |
[24:41] | I suppose that’s fair. | 也是 |
[24:42] | The truth is, is that I’m running away. | 其实我是在逃避 |
[24:49] | You know, doctors take this oath: | 医生们会宣誓 |
[24:51] | “do no harm,” | 不伤害别人 |
[24:53] | but we never really think that it applies to ourselves. | 但我们以为这句话用不到自己身上 |
[24:56] | We spend our entire lives looking at other people’s wounds | 我们一辈子都在观察别人的伤口 |
[25:00] | just so we don’t have to look at our own. | 这样我们就不必观察自己的了 |
[25:03] | What you’re doing, it’s not running away. | 你这个行为 不是逃避 |
[25:08] | It’s suicide. | 而是自杀 |
[25:12] | So you think I’m trying to kill myself, doctor? | 医生 你觉得我想自杀吗 |
[25:15] | Whether that’s what you’re trying to do or not, | 不管你是不是这么想的 |
[25:18] | it’s what’s gonna happen. | 结果都一样 |
[25:20] | Unless you do something about it. | 除非你做出改变 |
[25:23] | Now, look, uh… | 听着 |
[25:25] | from what I could tell, | 据我所知 |
[25:28] | Matta was very special to you. | 玛塔对你来说很特别 |
[25:32] | Do you really think this is how she’d want you to check out? | 你觉得她会希望你就这么死了吗 |
[25:48] | It’s beautiful. | 好漂亮 |
[25:50] | Is this your house on Sumix? | 这是你在苏米克斯的房子吗 |
[25:51] | Yes, the simulation is remarkably accurate. | 是的 模拟非常准确 |
[25:55] | It’s a perfect recreation of the royal palace, | 这是皇家宫殿的完美重现 |
[25:57] | where I will live with Prince Oren and his other two wives. | 我会和奥伦王子还有他的两个妻子住在这里 |
[26:01] | What is it with you Sumi anyway? | 你们苏米到底怎么回事 |
[26:03] | – The second wife kills the first? – Or the third. | -二房杀死正房 -或者三方 |
[26:05] | A bit complicated for the addled human mind to comprehend. | 有点复杂 糊涂的人类可能难以理解 |
[26:08] | So I understand your confusion. | 所以我理解你的困惑 |
[26:09] | But why do you do it? | 但你们为什么要这么做 |
[26:12] | Why do you guys kill each other? | 你们为什么要互相残杀 |
[26:15] | Because we are weak. | 因为我们很软弱 |
[26:16] | Not exactly how I’d describe the Sumi women. | 我对苏米女人的印象可不是这样 |
[26:19] | Our society is ruled by men. | 我们的社会是由男人统治的 |
[26:22] | They rule as all insecure rulers do: | 他们和没有安全感的统治者一样 |
[26:24] | they pit those beneath them against each other. | 让下面的人互相竞争 |
[26:28] | So, instead of banding together and demanding equality, | 所以与其联合起来 要求平等 |
[26:31] | our culture gives us meaningless rewards for killing our sisters. | 我们的文化让我们杀害姐妹来换取毫无意义的回报 |
[26:35] | Refuse, and you simply become a corpse more quickly. | 只要拒绝 你就会迅速变成一具尸体 |
[26:39] | “May your wedding dress not be your funeral shroud.” | 希望你的婚纱不会成为你的裹尸布 |
[26:44] | That is what my father will say to me, as he gives me to my husband. | 我父亲将我交给我丈夫的时候 就会对我说这句话 |
[26:48] | But… I will not be easy to kill. | 但我是不会轻易被杀的 |
[26:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:00] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[27:01] | I have someone. | 我心里有人了 |
[27:04] | What’s that got to do with anything? | 这有什么关系 |
[27:06] | I’m just saying, you and me, it can’t happen. | 我只是想说 咱俩是不可能的 |
[27:10] | Not right now, anyways. | 反正现在不可能 |
[27:11] | Of course, it cannot. | 当然了 |
[27:13] | I’m to be joined this week. | 我这周就要结婚了 |
[27:15] | And by the time you realize how you feel about someone, | 当你意识到你对某人的感觉时 |
[27:18] | I’ll likely be dead. | 我很可能已经死了 |
[27:21] | What would the other wives do | 如果其他的妻子 |
[27:22] | if they found out you were consorting with the enemy? | 发现你和敌人勾结 她们会怎么做 |
[27:26] | Let us strive not to find out. | 还是尽量不要让她们发现为好 |
[27:29] | “I show you my back.” | 我给你看我的后背 |
[27:36] | Tonight, I will have my back tattooed. | 今晚我要在背上纹身 |
[27:41] | – What will it say? – It is a very private thing. | -纹什么 -这非常私密 |
[27:45] | Once I am married, I will never show my back to anyone again, | 结婚以后 我就再也不会把后背漏给别人了 |
[27:49] | lest they plant a knife in it. | 免得给我捅刀子 |
[28:01] | Cap, we got good news. | 舰长 好消息 |
[28:03] | You’ve convinced Salazen to give up Ralen’s contract? | 你说服萨拉赞放弃瑞伦的合同了吗 |
[28:04] | Uh, no. But we think we might have found a way | 没有 但我们可能找到了一个办法 |
[28:06] | to treat Greg and Collins’ Ryodyne affliction. | 帮助格雷格和柯林斯缓解瑞尔丹的痛苦 |
[28:09] | That actually is very good news. | 这还真是个好消息 |
[28:11] | If Ralen were to go into the ring | 如果瑞伦面对的是 |
[28:12] | with a Ryodyne-fueled Collins, he may not come out. | 服用了瑞尔丹的柯林斯 他可能会死在场上 |
[28:14] | It’s not a cure, but Jett did manage to find a Cronin vaccine | 这算不上解药 但杰特找到一个克罗宁疫苗 |
[28:18] | that should suppress the more aggressive | 可以压制暴力倾向 |
[28:20] | and, more importantly, homicidal tendencies. | 更重要的是 杀人倾向 |
[28:22] | – When can we administer treatment? – Almost immediately. | -什么时候可以进行治疗 -差不多现在吧 |
[28:25] | – Almost? – First, we need to hit the bar. | -差不多 -我们要先去一下酒吧 |
[28:28] | You’re joking, right? | 你们在开玩笑吧 |
[28:29] | Not exactly. | 并没有 |
[28:31] | The last of the ingredients includes a type of distilled liquor | 最后一个成分 |
[28:33] | that has been matured and heated to produce phenolic aldehydes | 是一种经过加热产生酚醛的成熟蒸馏酒 |
[28:36] | that can only be found in alcohol. | 只能在酒精中找到 |
[28:39] | Not to mention we need to celebrate my total genius | 而且我们还要庆祝一下 |
[28:41] | and inspired scientific acumen. | 我的天赋和科学智慧 |
[28:42] | Sure, that too. | 嗯 还有这个 |
[28:46] | – *God I’m good* – Shall we? | -*靠 我太牛逼了* -走吧 |
[28:48] | Mine’s a whiskey. | 我喝威士忌 |
[29:05] | Alright. Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[29:08] | Let me see if I got this straight. | 如果我没猜错的话 |
[29:09] | All three of you were in love with Jax? | 你三个都爱上了杰克斯 |
[29:12] | It’s complicated. | 这件事很复杂 |
[29:15] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天哪 天哪 天哪 |
[29:17] | You know what this calls for? | 你知道我想干什么吗 |
[29:34] | – Hey, Jaxie! – Greg? | -杰克斯 -格雷格 |
[29:36] | Oh, my God! Where have you been? I’ve been so worried about you! | 天哪 你去哪了 我一直都很担心你 |
[29:40] | He is with me. | 他和我在一起 |
[29:41] | – Getting, as you humans say “totally–” – Snookered. | -就像你们人类说的 非常 -操蛋 |
[29:45] | Xander, what are you doing with Ralen and Greg? | 桑德尔 你怎么和瑞伦 格雷格在一起 |
[29:48] | That’s on a need-to-know basis. | 这个需要时间解释 |
[29:50] | And you don’t need to know. | 而你不需要知道 |
[29:54] | – What is that that you’re wearing? – Oh, you like it? | -你穿的是什么 -你喜欢吗 |
[29:56] | More like what she’s not wearing. | 你是在馋她的身子吧 |
[29:58] | – Jett? What are you doing with them? – Damn, Jax– | -杰特 你怎么跟他们在一起 -杰克斯 |
[30:01] | – Shut up, Jett. – Yeah. | -闭嘴 杰特 -嗯 |
[30:02] | – That’s a long story. – You guys have no idea how much I miss you. | -说来话长 -你们都不知道我有多想你们 |
[30:07] | And how much I need you all here. | 你们要是在这就好了 |
[30:08] | We miss you. I–I miss you. | 我们很想你 我也想你 |
[30:10] | I can’t do this alone. | 我一个人不行 |
[30:11] | You all know how much is at stake. I need you all back here. | 你们都知道这件事的重要性 赶紧回来吧 |
[30:15] | Except for Jett, him not so much. | 除了杰特 他随便吧 |
[30:17] | That was unnecessary. | 这话就没必要了吧 |
[30:19] | Anyway, guys, I have to go. | 伙计们 我得挂了 |
[30:21] | – I’m so sorry. I have to meet someone. – Hey, uh, Jax? | -抱歉 我得去见个人 -杰克斯 |
[30:25] | – I just wanted to say, um– – Yo, Greg. | -我只想说 -格雷格 |
[30:30] | You are the greatest girl a guy ever blew up in a spaceship for. | 你太优秀了 我愿意为你在飞船上被炸飞 |
[30:34] | I would say I wish you were here, but | 你要是在这里就好了 但是 |
[30:37] | we’re all rather inebriated, | 我们都醉了 |
[30:39] | and the bar smells quite odd, | 酒吧的味道很奇怪 |
[30:41] | so it’s probably best that you’re not. | 所以你还是别来了 |
[30:45] | Xander. Say something. | 桑德尔 说点什么吧 |
[30:51] | You make me smile. | 看到你我就想微笑 |
[30:53] | And that’s all I have. You make me smile. You… | 我只能想到这个 看到你我就想微笑 |
[31:03] | I think that went rather well. | 很顺利啊 |
[31:11] | You got your tattoo, didn’t you? | 你文身了吧 |
[31:17] | – “You are my sister.” – What does it mean? | -“你是我的姐妹” -什么意思 |
[31:20] | I intend to show my back to all the other wives. | 我打算把后背漏给其他的妻子 |
[31:25] | They’ll kill you. | 她们会杀了你的 |
[31:27] | Or, we’ll start a revolution. | 或者开始一场革命 |
[31:29] | It’s a risk I’m willing to take. | 我愿意冒这个险 |
[31:31] | We can accept the worlds as they are, | 我们可以接受世界 |
[31:34] | or we can try and change them. | 也可以尝试改变 |
[31:36] | To what we hope they can be. | 建立我们心中的世界 |
[31:37] | You understand, Little One. | 你懂我 小家伙 |
[31:39] | More than you know. | 比你想象中还要懂 |
[31:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:44] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[31:47] | I was beginning to lose my faith. | 我之前都开始失去信心了 |
[31:49] | In what? | 什么信心 |
[31:50] | Everything. | 所有的一切 |
[31:52] | Maybe that’s why they sent you to me. | 也许这就是他们派你来找我的原因 |
[31:54] | – Osborn? – No. No. | -奥斯本 -不 不 |
[31:57] | Not Osborn. | 不是奥斯本 |
[32:13] | I’m sorry, Aleka. | 对不起 阿莱卡 |
[32:16] | If only things were different. | 现在这样真的挺遗憾的 |
[32:22] | How dare you disturb me on this most sacred day! | 你竟敢在最神圣的日子打扰我 |
[32:38] | Are you certain of this? | 你确定吗 |
[32:45] | What will you do with her? | 你们打算怎么处置她 |
[32:54] | The Prince will surely hear of this insult. | 我一定会把这些侮辱转达给王子的 |
[33:17] | Alright, this little cocktail should remove the last effects | 这点鸡尾酒应该可以消除 |
[33:20] | of the Ryodyne in your system. | 你体内瑞尔丹的最后影响 |
[33:21] | I will not have you take my power and strength– | 我不能让你夺走我的能力和力量 |
[33:28] | No! | 不 |
[33:48] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[34:06] | I’ve lived in a perpetual haze for so long. | 我在一个永恒阴霾中待了太久 |
[34:12] | I can finally see through my own eyes for | 我终于可以亲眼目睹这个世界了 |
[34:14] | the first time in a long time. | 都过去这么久了 |
[34:18] | Thank you. All of you. | 谢谢你们 |
[34:21] | It’s good to have you back, lieutenant. | 很高兴你能回来 中尉 |
[34:39] | All that I feel… | 我为了 |
[34:41] | is regret and shame for what I’ve done to your people. | 我对你族人的所做所为 感到遗憾和羞耻 |
[34:45] | And to you. | 还有你 |
[34:48] | War is a cruel thing to fill our hearts with hate, | 战争很残酷 让我们心中充满仇恨 |
[34:51] | instead of love. | 而不是爱 |
[34:53] | It is unfortunate that | 不幸的是 |
[34:54] | we will still have to face each other in the arena. | 我们还得在角斗场打一场 |
[34:57] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[34:59] | Our match, it will resume tonight. | 我们的比赛 今晚还会继续 |
[35:02] | You boys are the talk of the quadrant. | 你们是今晚的主角 |
[35:04] | A lot of bets have been placed down. | 很多人都下了注 |
[35:06] | Triskelion is salivating at the idea of the rematch. | 崔斯盖利昂特别看重这场复赛 |
[35:10] | And with these collars around our necks, we can’t escape. | 我们脖子上戴着项圈 根本逃不掉 |
[35:14] | At least, not with our heads intact. | 只要被发现 我们的头就没了 |
[35:17] | Talking of those collars, what have you got for me, Jett? | 说到这些项圈 你有什么办法吗 杰特 |
[35:19] | We need a way to get off this planet, all of us. | 我们需要一个离开这个星球的方法 |
[35:21] | Cap, I got nothing. | 舰长 我没什么办法 |
[35:23] | Come on, Ralen’s dad wouldn’t really let his son die | 瑞伦的父亲不会真的让他儿子 |
[35:25] | in the arena, would he? | 死在角斗场吧 |
[35:27] | Would he? | 会吗 |
[35:29] | I know what must be done. | 我知道该怎么办了 |
[35:33] | Lieutenant Collins… | 柯林斯中尉 |
[35:37] | you are going to have to kill me. | 你得杀了我 |
[35:44] | I need your help. They have your friend. | 我需要你的帮助 他们抓了你的朋友 |
[35:46] | Who has her? | 谁 |
[35:47] | Faro-Ron, the Sumi Secret Police. | 法罗-罗恩 苏米秘密警察 |
[35:49] | – What do they want with Jax? – It does not matter. | -他们抓杰克斯干什么 -这不重要 |
[35:51] | What matters is that if we do not stop them, | 重要的是 如果我们不阻止他们 |
[35:53] | you will never see Jax alive again. | 杰克斯就死定了 |
[35:59] | This is my room. | 这是我的房间 |
[36:17] | No! | 不 |
[36:30] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[36:34] | – It’s what must be done. – But it’s murder! | -我必须这么做 -但这是谋杀 |
[36:36] | It’s survival. | 这是生存 |
[36:37] | And it’s our way. | 这是我们的方式 |
[36:47] | It’s okay, Jax. | 没事 杰克斯 |
[36:48] | You’re safe. | 你很安全 |
[36:51] | Where’s Aleka? | 阿莱卡呢 |
[36:53] | She’s gone, but… | 她走了 但是 |
[36:55] | she asked me to give you this. | 她让我把这个给你 |
[36:58] | Thank you, Zazie. | 谢谢你 扎奇 |
[37:01] | Thank you for helping me. | 谢谢你来救我 |
[37:02] | You were really there when I needed you. | 当我需要你的时候 你真的来了 |
[37:04] | What are friends for, right? | 这就是朋友嘛 |
[37:06] | I’m sorry I haven’t always been there for you, | 很抱歉我之前没什么时间陪你 |
[37:08] | but I promise you, moving forward, I will be. | 但我向你保证 以后我会多陪陪你 |
[37:11] | I know what it’s like to feel alone. | 我知道孤独的感觉 |
[37:14] | That’s really sweet, Jax. | 太好了 杰克斯 |
[37:16] | And, don’t worry, I’m going. | 别担心 我这就走 |
[37:19] | I know you want your privacy. | 我知道你需要隐私 |
[37:21] | Bye. | 再见 |
[37:31] | By the time you see this, I will be on my way home to be joined. | 等你看到这个的时候 我已经回家结婚了 |
[37:35] | On this data cube is everything which Osborn asked for, | 奥斯本所需要的 都在这个数据立方体里 |
[37:37] | which proves that the Sumi | 这个可以证明苏米 |
[37:38] | are behind the pirate incursions in the Outer Rim. | 是海盗入侵外环星域的幕后黑手 |
[37:41] | If they can peel off these colonies from EarthCom, | 如果他们能让这些殖民地脱离地球网的掌控 |
[37:43] | my people will move in and take these worlds, | 我的族人就会占领这些世界 |
[37:46] | and these resources, for themselves. | 霸占资源 |
[37:49] | But we are getting help from someone on Earth. | 但是我们得到了地球上某个人的帮助 |
[37:52] | I do not know who. | 我不知道是谁 |
[37:53] | This you will have to find out for yourself. | 只能靠你自己了 |
[37:57] | My wedding dress will probably be my funeral shroud, | 我的婚纱很可能会成为我的裹尸布 |
[38:00] | but I shall try my best to make a difference. | 但我会尽力做出改变的 |
[38:04] | Jax Zhou, | 杰克斯·周 |
[38:06] | I show you my back. | 我给你看我的后背 |
[38:19] | And you are my sister. | 你是我的姐妹 |
[38:25] | It’s done. | 搞定 |
[38:26] | I’ve done everything you asked for, Tierney. | 你要求的我都搞定了 蒂尔尼 |
[38:28] | Well done. | 干得漂亮 |
[38:30] | Now it’s almost time to come in from the cold. | 你也差不多该归队了 |
[38:32] | So, go back to Jax, | 回去找杰克斯吧 |
[38:34] | and Eve and I will see you soon. | 你很快就会跟我和伊芙见面了 |
[38:39] | And one last thing, Little One. | 最后一件事 小家伙 |
[38:42] | Don’t trust your friend Zazie with your back. | 不要把你的后背漏给扎奇 |
[38:47] | This is the galactic brawl of the millennia we are witnessing, | 这是千年以来的星系争斗 |
[38:50] | as once again an EarthCom hero and a vile Zatarian soldier | 地球网英雄和邪恶的扎塔士兵 |
[38:54] | meet in deadly combat on the field of battle! | 再次在战场上进行殊死搏斗 |
[39:00] | …Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[39:07] | What did Ralen say? | 瑞伦说啥 |
[39:09] | It’s Latin. | 那是拉丁语 |
[39:10] | It’s what the gladiators used to say in ancient Rome… | 这是古罗马角斗士在死之前 |
[39:14] | just before they died in the ring. | 经常说的话 |
[40:27] | Ralen! | 瑞伦 |
[40:27] | Ralen! | 瑞伦 |
[40:44] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[40:47] | Greg! | 格雷格 |