时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Where am I? Heaven? | 我在哪里 天堂吗 |
[00:24] | Pussyland? | 阴道之地 |
[00:26] | Heaven can go to hell! | 天堂去死吧 |
[00:29] | Shelley Long, star of TV’s Cheers, | 谢莉·朗 《干杯酒吧》的明星 |
[00:32] | as she looked in 1982, | 和1982年的她一样 |
[00:33] | the year I learned to masturbate. | 就是我学会手淫的那一年 |
[00:35] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[00:36] | Yes. Everybody knows your name and we’re always glad you came. | 是的 大家都知道你的名字 我们很高兴你来了 |
[00:42] | Fitz, wake up! It’s me, Kevin! | 菲茨 醒醒 是我 凯文 |
[00:45] | Wake up, Fitz, please! I know you can hear me. | 醒醒 菲茨 我知道你能听到我说话 |
[00:48] | You have an erection. | 你勃起了 |
[00:49] | It’s no use, Kevin. | 没用的 凯文 |
[00:51] | You put me in this coma, you little Brickleberry-looking bitch. | 你让我陷入昏迷的 你这《脆莓公园》长相的家伙 |
[00:55] | Fitz, that’s a totally different show. | 菲茨 那部动画跟我们完全不一样 |
[00:57] | I feel terrible about what happened to you. | 我很同情你 |
[00:59] | I don’t think anything could ever make me feel better. | 我觉得什么都不会让我感觉好点了 |
[01:02] | But I know how to cheer you up. | 但我知道怎么让你开心 |
[01:03] | An old-timey Negro spiritual on the ukulele. | 用乌克丽丽弹奏的古老黑人灵歌 |
[01:09] | Wow, look at all these old pictures. | 看看这些老照片 |
[01:12] | I didn’t know those were in there. | 我都不知道这里有这些 |
[01:13] | Here’s me, Mom and Dad playing Monopoly. | 是我 妈妈和爸爸一起玩大富翁 |
[01:16] | We’d call Dad Trump ’cause he’d bankrupt all his hotels. | 我们叫爸爸川普 因为他的酒店都破产了 |
[01:19] | Well, that, and the dementia. | 以及他痴呆 |
[01:21] | And the racism. And this was our best vacation ever, | 还有种族歧视 这是我们最棒的假期 |
[01:24] | when we followed Insane Clown Posse on tour. | 我们在旅行中扮成疯狂小丑 |
[01:27] | Honestly, that’s the last time I was happy. | 说实在的 那是我最后一次感到快乐 |
[01:29] | That’s it. It’s time for me to put my family back together. | 对了 我该让我的家庭破镜重圆了 |
[01:33] | But first, I owe you that negro spiritual. | 但首先 我要给你唱黑人灵歌 |
[01:45] | Ah, screw it. I’m still going for it. | 不管了 我还是要上 |
[01:48] | Good call, Fitz. | 很明智 菲茨 |
[01:50] | God damn it! | 该死 |
[02:07] | Okay, jack off-icers, listen up! | 好了 手淫鬼们 都听好了 |
[02:09] | One of you turkeys needs to work security | 你们其中一只小火鸡要去 |
[02:11] | for the Paradise Thanksgiving Day parade. | 天堂镇感恩节游行上做安保 |
[02:13] | Well, it can’t be me. I got to wear my Pilgrim costume | 我不行 我得穿上我的朝圣者服装 |
[02:17] | and shake my little tushy on the police float. | 在警察花车上扭屁股 |
[02:19] | All that dancing is so much fun! | 跳舞真是太好玩了 |
[02:22] | Fun? Last year, you had a heart attack, | 好玩 去年你心脏病发 |
[02:24] | fell off the float, and landed on a family of four. | 从花车上摔下来 压到一个四口之家身上 |
[02:27] | The baby survived. | 那抱抱滑了下来 |
[02:29] | And to make sure that ain’t going to happen again, | 为了确保这次不会再发生这种事 |
[02:31] | I got a full physical and I’ll have you know, | 我进行了全面体检 我告诉你 |
[02:34] | I passed with flying colors. | 我成功通过了 |
[02:36] | Flying coloreds? I knew this day would come. | 会飞的有色人种[音似] 我就知道这一天会到来 |
[02:38] | Thank God I built this bunker. | 感谢上帝我造了这个地堡 |
[02:42] | Hey, they made you take a DNA test? | 他们还要你测了DNA吗 |
[02:43] | Yeah, I was scared to do it, | 是的 我本来很害怕 |
[02:45] | so he made me close my eyes and say, “Ah!” | 所以他让我闭上眼睛说”啊” |
[02:48] | And then he stuck this long, skinny thing in my mouth | 然后往我嘴巴里塞了一根细细长长的东西 |
[02:51] | and rubbed it against the inside of my cheek. | 在我嘴颊里刮了几下 |
[02:53] | Then, when that was over, he gave me my DNA test. | 结束后 他就把DNA测试给了我 |
[02:57] | Dustin, you know it says you’re one 64th Native American? | 达斯汀 你知道这上面说你是第64代原住民吗 |
[03:00] | Really? Well, I need to go learn all about my new heritage! | 真的吗 我要了解我的新族谱 |
[03:03] | Right after I practice my Thanksgiving twerky! | 等我练习好我的感恩节屁股舞 |
[03:06] | I can make it clap, y’all! | 我还能拍起来呢 |
[03:10] | Put me down for security. Front row. | 调我去做安保 我要前排 |
[03:12] | Okay, fine. Hopson, Bullet, | 好吧 霍普森 子弹 |
[03:14] | you’re in charge of buying a turkey for the homeless | 你们负责给流浪汉买火鸡 |
[03:16] | to show how much we care about | 展示出我们有多么在乎 |
[03:18] | dirty, shit-smelling, TB-spreading degenerates. | 肮脏 恶臭 散播肺结核病的堕落之人 |
[03:22] | In my day, we went in the woods and shot our own damn turkey. | 我们当初都是进树林射杀我们自己的火鸡 |
[03:25] | That sounds awesome! Hey, is it okay if I hunt drunk? | 听起来好棒 我喝醉了能狩猎吗 |
[03:29] | ‘Cause, uh… ’cause I’m drunk. | 因为…因为我醉了 |
[03:31] | Oh, hell, yes. I’ve been drunk for 30 years. | 当然了 我醉了30年了 |
[03:33] | I hide my booze in a plastic pouch. | 我把我的酒都藏在一个塑料袋里 |
[03:38] | – Ugh! What is that, Coors? – No. | -这什么酒 康胜的吗 -不 |
[03:40] | Piss. That’s my catheter bag. | 尿 这是我的导管袋 |
[03:43] | Ah, thank God. I thought it was Coors. | 谢天谢地 我还以为是康胜的呢 |
[03:45] | Where the hell is my ball-deficient ex-husband? | 我没蛋的前夫在哪里 |
[03:49] | Good morning, Forest Whitaker! | 早上好 福里斯特·惠特克 |
[03:52] | I got stung by a bee, asshole. | 我被蜜蜂蛰了 混蛋 |
[03:54] | It was inside these flowers you sent me. | 它藏在你送我的这些花里 |
[03:57] | I didn’t send you any stupid flowers, asshole. | 我没有给你送过什么花 混蛋 |
[04:01] | And why the hell did you send me a dead puppy, huh? | 你为什么给我送了一只死狗 |
[04:03] | The puppy died? But I poked air-holes in the box. | 那小狗死了吗 我明明在盒子上戳了气孔 |
[04:06] | Next time, Kevin, take the puppy out of the box first! | 下次 凯文 先把小狗从盒子里拿出来 |
[04:09] | Kevin, you’re not even supposed to be here. | 凯文 你不应该出现在这里的 |
[04:11] | And why are you sending us gifts in each other’s names? | 你为什么以我们的名义给彼此送礼物 |
[04:13] | I didn’t! This isn’t some desperate attempt to reunite you, | 我没有 这不是什么想让你们复合 让我开心的 |
[04:16] | so I can be happy. | 垂死挣扎 |
[04:17] | Good! Like I’d go near this 240-pound turd with a mustache! | 很好 我才不会接近这个240磅的长胡子肉团 |
[04:21] | He used city funds to remodel his house! | 他用市政资金翻修自己的家 |
[04:24] | Oh, excuse me? You mean I converted my home | 不好意思 你是说我把我的家 |
[04:27] | into Paradise’s only safe house. | 变成天堂镇唯一的安全屋吗 |
[04:29] | That money was for the kids at the School for the Blind | 那笔钱是给盲人学校的孩子们 |
[04:32] | to take a trip to Six Flags! | 去游乐园玩的 |
[04:33] | They got their trip. | 他们去玩了 |
[04:35] | Oh, this roller coaster’s fun, huh, blind kids? Oh! | 这过山车太好玩了 对吧 盲孩子们 |
[04:40] | Look, Karen, Paradise needs a safe house. | 听着 凯伦 天堂镇需要一个安全屋 |
[04:43] | This town is facing its gravest threat in history. | 这个小镇正在面临着前所未有的挑战 |
[04:46] | Gypsies… | 吉普赛人 |
[04:47] | You gotta be kidding me! | 你开什么玩笑 |
[04:49] | I thought I was the only one taking the gypsy threat seriously. | 我以为只有我把吉普赛人的威胁当回事 |
[04:51] | I’ve seen the segments | 我看过塔克·卡尔森 |
[04:53] | Tucker Carlson’s devoted to it on FOX News. | 在福克斯电视台上放的片段 |
[04:55] | I know FOX News never does this, | 我知道福克斯新闻从来不会这么做 |
[04:57] | but maybe they’re whipping you | 但也许他们只是想 |
[04:58] | into an irrational frenzy over nothing? | 让你们陷入恐慌之中 |
[05:01] | No, it’s very real. | 不 那是真的 |
[05:03] | Anyone out there can google | 所有人现在都能谷歌 |
[05:05] | “Tucker Carlson gypsy apocalypse” Right now. | “塔克·卡尔森吉普赛末日” |
[05:07] | You’ll see we’re not fucking around. | 你就知道我们不是在闹着玩了 |
[05:09] | This is great. | 太好了 |
[05:10] | You guys are bonding over your fear of gypsies. | 你们因为吉普赛人的事关系变好了 |
[05:13] | Just because we both fear gypsies | 我们都害怕吉普赛人 |
[05:14] | doesn’t mean I tolerate this ass-chinned asshole. | 并不意味着我能忍受这个屁股下巴混蛋 |
[05:17] | Hey, my chin does not look like an ass. | 我的下巴才不像屁股呢 |
[05:21] | Oh, give me a break. | 得了吧 |
[05:22] | It was just a little chin queef. | 就是下巴打嗝而已 |
[05:23] | Kevin, promise me | 凯文 答应我 |
[05:24] | that’s the last time you try to play matchmaker. | 这是你最后一次想给我们牵线 |
[05:27] | No more gifts. I swear. | 我发誓 没有别的礼物了 |
[05:29] | Hi. Singing Cupid-gram from Karen to Randall, with love. | 凯伦给兰德尔的礼物 用爱歌唱的丘比特克 |
[05:34] | Here we go. | 开始咯 |
[05:42] | – Agh! A flying colored! – Jesus, Hopson, stop the car! | -会飞的有色人种 -天哪 霍普森 停车 |
[05:48] | Is he gone? | 他走了吗 |
[05:50] | Bullet! Look at the size of that turkey! | 子弹 快看这大火鸡 |
[05:53] | 欢乐火鸡农场 一英里 | |
[06:00] | You know, Gina, without all the dipshits around, | 吉娜 没有这些傻逼 |
[06:03] | it’s pretty relaxing here. | 这么待着还挺自在的 |
[06:04] | Maybe I won’t have to deal with any idiotic bullshit today. | 也许我今天不需要处理什么白痴屁事 |
[06:10] | And hello, bullshit. | 结果屁事找上门了 |
[06:12] | Quiet, Neck-looking-like-George Lucas! | 安静点 脖子像乔治·卢卡斯的家伙 |
[06:15] | I read all about my heritage. | 我查了自己族谱 |
[06:17] | I can’t believe what you | 真不敢相信 |
[06:18] | pale-faced fartknockers did to my people! | 你们这些苍白的蠢货对我种族的人做了什么 |
[06:21] | Dusty, that loincloth only covers ten percent of your ass crack. | 达斯廷 缠腰带只遮住了你股沟的十分之一 |
[06:24] | I know! Why’s it gotta cover so much? | 是呢 为什么要遮那么多 |
[06:27] | And look at this hat. Is this what I am to you? | 再看看这帽子 我对你来说就是这个吗 |
[06:30] | Just a smiling red devil? | 微笑的红恶魔 |
[06:32] | That’s your hat, dumbass! | 这是你的帽子 傻逼 |
[06:33] | Chief, Thanksgiving is an insult to my people. | 局长 感恩节对我们的人来说是种侮辱 |
[06:36] | What? I thought fat people loved Thanksgiving! | 什么 我以为胖子喜欢感恩节 |
[06:39] | No, I mean Indians, stupid! | 不 我是说印第安人 傻子 |
[06:41] | You need to cancel that parade right now. | 你必须马上取消游行 |
[06:43] | This is very important to me, Chief. | 这对我来说很重要 局长 |
[06:45] | Hold on! I’m trying to give a fuck. | 等等 我正试着在乎这事 |
[06:47] | Nope. Not happening. | 不 不在乎 |
[06:48] | If you racist crackers won’t help, | 如果你们这些种族歧视的混蛋不帮忙 |
[06:50] | I’m going to the reservation. | 我就去保留地 |
[06:52] | My people and I will stop that parade together. | 我的人和我会一起阻止游行的 |
[06:55] | Hey, why are you wearing a necklace made of sporks | 你为什么带着用叉匙和 |
[06:58] | and packets of Arby’s Horsey Sauce? | 阿贝兹马酱餐厅的酱料包做的项链 |
[07:00] | Because my people use every part of the combo meal. | 因为我的人会利用餐厅套餐里的所有东西 |
[07:05] | Why the long face? Comedy Central cancel your show again? | 为什么耷拉着脑袋 喜剧中心又砍了你的剧 |
[07:09] | I told you, they’re park rangers, we’re cops. | 我说过 他们是公园管理员 我们是警察 |
[07:13] | Totally different. | 差别大了 |
[07:15] | Anyway, Denzel, | 对了 丹泽 |
[07:16] | I’m sad because I’ll never get my family back together again. | 我伤心是因为我永远不能让我的家庭完整了 |
[07:20] | I’m Tucker Carlson, | 我是塔克·卡尔森 |
[07:21] | with another report on the gypsy threat in your town. | 为您带来另一则关于吉普赛人入侵的消息 |
[07:23] | Stay tuned to learn how their gypsy magic | 稍后为您带来 吉普赛人是如何 |
[07:26] | inverted my already tiny penis. | 用魔法反转我的迷你老二 |
[07:28] | That’s it. | 就是这个 |
[07:30] | – Hello? – Boogee, boogee. | -你好 -吓人 吓人 |
[07:32] | Karen Crawford, this is a gypsy. | 凯伦·克劳福德 我是吉普赛人 |
[07:35] | Oh, dear God. No! | 天哪 不要啊 |
[07:36] | I’m coming to… suck the wax from your ears | 我要来吸出你的耳屎 |
[07:40] | to make overpriced candles to sell at the Farmers Market. | 做成昂贵的蜡烛 在农贸市场上卖 |
[07:46] | – How do you know where I live? – The crystal ball shows all. | -你怎么知道我住哪里 -水晶球知晓一切 |
[07:49] | I sure hope there’s not some anti-gypsy safe house | 肯定没有什么反吉普赛人安全屋 |
[07:52] | for you to hide in. | 可以让你躲藏 |
[07:57] | Karen, what the hell? | 凯伦 什么情况 |
[07:59] | Randall! The gypsies! They’re coming for me! | 兰德尔 吉普赛人 他们要来抓我 |
[08:02] | Damn you, dead-eyed gypsies! | 该死 死鱼眼吉普赛人 |
[08:03] | You are not gonna pluck any pubes from our dirty underwear | 你们休想从我家的脏内衣里找出任何阴毛 |
[08:07] | and replace us with doppelgangers today. | 并用分身取代我们 |
[08:09] | Or try to sell us loose cigarettes! | 或试图卖我们散装烟 |
[08:11] | Yay, we’re all together! Come on in, Mom. | 我们终于在一起啦 快进来 妈妈 |
[08:16] | We were just watching Tucker. | 我们正在看塔克的新闻 |
[08:18] | Now, a lot of liberal naysayers | 很多自由党反对者 |
[08:20] | are claiming I made up this whole gypsy threat | 认为吉普赛威胁事件是我编造的 |
[08:22] | as an excuse for my tiny inverted penis, but that’s fake news. | 作为我老二又小又倒勾的借口 但那不是假新闻 |
[08:26] | The gypsies are the reason I can’t shower at the gym. | 吉普赛人是我不能在健身房洗澡的原因 |
[08:29] | The gypsies are the reason I pee all over my balls. | 是我尿在蛋蛋上的原因 |
[08:33] | The gypsies are the reason | 那些吉普赛人 |
[08:34] | my crotch looks like a button on a fluffy sofa. | 是我胯下看上去像沙发垫扣子的原因 |
[08:37] | It’s the gypsies, people, wake up! | 都怪吉普赛人 醒醒吧 无知群众 |
[08:40] | Now that we’re all together again, | 既然我们又团聚了 |
[08:41] | how about we play Monopoly like we used to? | 不如我们玩大富翁吧 像以前一样 |
[08:44] | – I’ll take the– – Thimble! I called it. | -那我要 -套管 归我了 |
[08:45] | Karen, I am always, always… the cock-sucking thimble. | 凯伦 我一直一直用吸鸡巴的套管 |
[08:50] | The top hat’s cool, too, Dad. | 高帽也不错 爸 |
[08:51] | – Fuck you! And fuck your shitty top hat! – You know what? | -操 去你的狗屎高帽 -你猜怎么着 |
[08:54] | If you want the thimble, take it. You can use it as a condom! | 如果你想要套管 拿去吧 用它做避孕套 |
[08:59] | Happy? Now no one gets it! | 满意了吗 没人能用套管 |
[09:05] | – I’m gonna choke you up! – Karen, don’t make me– | -我要掐死你 -凯伦 别逼我 |
[09:07] | All right, all right, we’ll play a new game! | 行 行 我们玩个新游戏 |
[09:10] | Twister! | 扭扭乐 |
[09:12] | I was thinking we’d play Mousetrap! | 我在想 可以玩老鼠夹蛋蛋 |
[09:16] | Fuck you, and fuck both Parker Brothers, right in the ass! | 操 也操派克兄弟 气死爷了 |
[09:19] | Mom, seriously, didn’t you and Dad truly care about each other once? | 妈 说真的 你们以前在乎对方吗 |
[09:23] | Why did you fall in love with him? | 你当初怎么爱上他的 |
[09:24] | Because he was handsome and brave. And he saved my life. | 因为他又帅又勇敢 还救了我的命 |
[09:29] | All right. Bad news, people. | 大伙儿 坏消息 |
[09:30] | We only have enough time to save one of you. | 我们只有时间救一个人 |
[09:33] | And there’s only one fair way to do it. | 而且只有一个办法能保证公平 |
[09:35] | I’m gonna save the hottest one. | 我要救最性感的那个 |
[09:36] | Not you, old lady! You’re gross. | 不是你 老婆子 真恶心 |
[09:39] | Nope. I’m not into Asian dudes. | 不 我不喜欢亚洲男人 |
[09:41] | Not the baby. I’m not Kevin Spacey. Ha-ha! | 不救婴儿 我又不是凯文·史派西 |
[09:44] | She’s beautiful… | 她太美了 |
[09:48] | You… you saved me. | 你救了我 |
[09:50] | So, are you single? | 你是单身吗 |
[09:53] | Now I am. | 现在是了 |
[10:00] | How… | 怎么 |
[10:01] | the hell do y’all walk in these moccasins? | 你们怎么都穿着莫卡辛鞋 |
[10:04] | Me am Big Dusty, I travel far. | 我是大达斯廷 我去过很多地方 |
[10:07] | It has been many moon pies. | 有很多月饼 |
[10:09] | I demand um justice for what white men done to our people. | 我要为白人对我们的所作所为寻回争议 |
[10:13] | We must rise up like little Indians that could | 我们要像印第安人一样抗议 |
[10:17] | to stop that Thanksgiving Day parade, y’all. | 来阻止感恩节游行 大家一起 |
[10:20] | But we like the parade. | 但是我们喜欢游行 |
[10:22] | What? Look what white man has done to you. | 什么 看看白人都对你做过什么 |
[10:25] | He replace um tepees with trailers, | 他们用活动房屋取代了你们的帐篷 |
[10:29] | our dark buffalo with Mark Ruffalo. | 用马克·鲁法洛[演员]取代了黑野牛 |
[10:32] | We gotta stop that parade! I’ll lead our war chant. | 我们必须阻止游行 我来领唱战歌 |
[10:42] | Come on, y’all. | 来吧 大家一起 |
[10:44] | You know the words! | 你们知道这么唱的 |
[10:47] | Big Dusty um very wise. We make you leader, but first, | 你很睿智 你来当领袖 但首先 |
[10:51] | you spend night in sacred sweat lodge. | 你得在神圣蒸汗屋里呆一个晚上 |
[10:53] | This am great honor! | 是我的荣幸 |
[10:55] | Ooh, that stink like heap big coyote fart. | 这闻起来像一股狼臭屁 |
[11:02] | Hey, I think there’s more than sweat in this lodge! | 我觉得这里面不止有汗 |
[11:04] | Why’s it all blue? Gah, why do I have my mouth open?! | 为什么是蓝色的 我怎么张嘴了 |
[11:09] | Now, explain to me again why you dressed me up like Johnny Depp. | 再解释一遍为何把我打扮成约翰尼·德普 |
[11:13] | You don’t look that shitty. | 你没看起来这么糟糕 |
[11:14] | Pretend to be a gypsy, sneak inside and scare Mom. | 假装你是吉普赛人 溜进去吓唬妈妈 |
[11:17] | Dad will rescue her and they’ll fall in love all over again. | 爸爸会英雄救美 重获芳心 |
[11:20] | I’ll do it for ten grand cash. | 做这个 你得给我一万元 |
[11:23] | I’ll give you a $12 bottle of Drakkar Noir. | 我给你一个价值12元的黑色达卡香水 |
[11:26] | Done. | 成交 |
[11:30] | How’s my breath? | 我闻起来怎么样 |
[11:32] | Persian. | 波斯味 |
[11:33] | Very Persian. | 十分波斯味 |
[11:43] | I’m a… A gypsy! | 我是 一个吉普赛人 |
[11:49] | No! How did you get past the garlic in the walls? Randall! | 你怎么越过墙上的大蒜的 兰德尔 |
[11:53] | Agh! A g-g-g-gypsy! Oh… | 啊 吉普赛人 |
[11:57] | Stay away from him, you gypsy hell witch! | 离他远点 你这个吉普赛臭婊子 |
[12:04] | Karen, you… you saved my life. | 凯伦 你救了我 |
[12:12] | Yes, it worked! | 奏效了 |
[12:14] | Wow, Hobo-Cop, you really like that Drakkar Noir, huh? | 流浪警察 你真的很喜欢黑色达卡 |
[12:17] | Who’s Hobo-Cop? I’m Johnny Depp. | 谁是流浪警察 我是约翰尼·德普 |
[12:20] | Holy cow! You do dress like shit. | 天呐 你穿的确实像坨屎 |
[12:23] | What a fine bird. Feathers are so soft. | 真是只好鸟 羽毛真软 |
[12:26] | They almost feel like felt. | 感觉就像毛毯 |
[12:28] | And they almost look stitched on. You know, by God… | 像被缝过一样 你懂的 由上帝缝制 |
[12:33] | our heavenly tailor, | 这位远在天国的裁缝 |
[12:34] | ’cause this is absolutely a real turkey right here. | 因为这肯定是只真火鸡 |
[12:37] | Now, help me get this son of a bitch in the oven. | 现在帮忙把这个臭东西塞进烤箱 |
[12:42] | It’s not gonna fit. | 闯不进去的 |
[12:43] | This is like watching Ron Jeremy try to screw someone fat. | 这就好像看罗恩·杰里米操一个肥仔 |
[12:47] | Hell, we’ll do the same thing he would. | 该死 我们就和他做一样的事吧 |
[12:49] | Just jam the head in there. | 就把头塞进去就行 |
[12:52] | We just got to crank the oven up to about 700. | 我们就把炉子调到700华氏度 |
[12:57] | I love the smell of a cooking goose. | 我喜欢闻烤鹅的味道 |
[12:59] | Always smells like burning human hair. | 永远和烤头发一个味 |
[13:03] | I love Thanksgiving. | 真喜欢感恩节 |
[13:06] | Gave my first blowjob on a Thanksgiving. | 就是在感恩节 我第一次被口交 |
[13:10] | More pancakes? | 还需要烙饼吗 |
[13:12] | Snookie-wookie, they’re so soft and fluffy. | 哎呀妈呀 真是又松又软 |
[13:15] | Just like you, but not as cute. | 就像你一样 但没你可爱 |
[13:17] | Boy, I’m so happy that our family is finally back together. | 真高兴我们家庭又重归于好了 |
[13:20] | I guess sometimes dreams do come true. | 也许美梦真的可以成真 |
[13:30] | Yay! Mom and Dad are kissing! | 爸爸妈妈在亲亲呢 |
[13:33] | And… dry humping… me… | 还在摩擦下体 带着我一起 |
[13:40] | – Oh, that’s good. You like that? – Oh, good God! | -好极了 你喜欢这样 -好极了 |
[13:43] | Yeah, that’s good. Ooh! Good call on the butt stuff, Karen. | 真棒 凯伦 这种体位真棒 |
[13:51] | American Jesus! | 老天 |
[13:54] | Turn that light off! Kevin! | 把灯关了 凯文 |
[13:55] | Can’t two adults who love each other try something new, | 两个彼此相爱的成年人尝试新花样的时候 |
[13:58] | without being barged in on? | 能不能别打扰他们呢 |
[13:59] | I just wanted the ketchup bottle. | 我只是想要番茄酱 |
[14:01] | It’s… in use. | 我现在在用 |
[14:06] | What happened to my room? | 我的房间怎么了 |
[14:10] | Oh, Kevin, just in time. | 凯文 正是时候 |
[14:12] | Your father and I need to talk to you. | 你爸爸和我有话要说 |
[14:15] | Sorry. Just in case you didn’t notice, | 抱歉 以免你没注意到 |
[14:18] | your mother and I are back together. | 你妈妈和我又重归于好了 |
[14:20] | We’re like kids again, discovering our love for each other. | 我们又像是孩子一样 发掘彼此的爱意 |
[14:23] | And I discovered your mommy is a squirter. | 我发现你妈妈水很多 |
[14:26] | – Randall! -I know, I am so bad. | -兰德尔 -我知道 我太坏了 |
[14:29] | But seriously, it is like French kissing Old Faithful. | 但是说真的 这就像法国人亲吻老实泉 |
[14:32] | Kevin, we’ve come to a decision. | 凯文 我们做了一个决定 |
[14:33] | It’s time for you to move out, honey. | 亲爱的 你是时候搬出去了 |
[14:35] | No! Our family just got back together again! | 不 我们家庭才刚刚重组 |
[14:38] | Kevin, it is what’s best. | 凯文 这样最好 |
[14:40] | You’re a man now and it’s time to act like one. | 你是个男人 是时候像个男子汉了 |
[14:42] | Wait. What about Thanksgiving? | 等等 感恩节怎么办 |
[14:45] | I’m sorry, your father and I | 抱歉 你的爸爸和我 |
[14:46] | have plans to go to Reno for Thanksgiving. | 准备去里诺过感恩节 |
[14:48] | – Good luck, Kevin! – Uh, Kevin, wait. | -祝你好运 凯文 -凯文 等等 |
[14:50] | – Yeah, Dad? – Hand me that Allen wrench. | -怎么了 -把扳手递给我 |
[14:52] | I need to finish puttin’ together | 我得把这个刚从宜家 |
[14:53] | this chair I just bought from IKEA. | 买来的椅子装好 |
[14:55] | It’s called a Dick-in-jer-hass. | 它叫做后庭开花椅 |
[15:01] | Thanks for letting me hang with you now | 多谢能让我和你一起 |
[15:03] | that I’m on the streets, Hobo-Cop. | 在街上流浪 流浪警察 |
[15:05] | Yay, a sleepover. We’ll do each other’s makeup | 一起过家家 我们可以相互化妆 |
[15:09] | and talk about all the middle school boys we like. | 谈论中学暗恋过的男生 |
[15:13] | I’m… I’m still hoping | 我仍心存希望 |
[15:14] | I can get back in the house with my mom and dad, | 指望能和爸爸妈妈一起回家 |
[15:16] | although I’m pretty sad | 虽然我很难过 |
[15:18] | they decided to spend Thanksgiving in Reno. | 他们居然在里诺过感恩节 |
[15:21] | I think there’s something you should see. | 我觉得有些东西你得来看看 |
[15:28] | They lied to me? Hobo-Cop, how did you know? | 他们对我撒谎 你怎么知道的 |
[15:31] | Because they invited me. | 因为他们邀请了我 |
[15:33] | Sure hope I brought the right kind of wine! | 希望我带的酒没错 |
[15:38] | Hobo-Cop! Good to see you. | 流浪警察 真高兴看到你 |
[15:40] | Oh, now everyone I care about is here. | 现在我在乎的所有人都来了 |
[15:44] | No… No, no, no– | 不 |
[15:51] | Agh! Cartoon eyes! | 卡通眼睛 |
[15:55] | Welcome, everybody, to the Thanksgiving Day parade. | 欢迎大家参加感恩节大游行 |
[15:58] | This parade’s been a Paradise tradition every year since 1955. | 游行从1955年开始就是天堂镇每年的传统 |
[16:03] | Except in 2007, ’cause we all had syphilis. | 除了2007年 因为我们染上了梅毒 |
[16:06] | Well, we ran your nasty-ass grandma out of town, | 我们把你下流的祖母赶出镇了 |
[16:08] | so that won’t happen again. | 这样大家就不会染上梅毒了 |
[16:09] | The kids are gonna love this first float. | 孩子们会喜欢这一辆彩车的 |
[16:11] | Here comes Puffy the Cigarette, making some customers for life. | 现在开来的是蓬蓬烟 在招揽终生的客户 |
[16:18] | First time I had a cigarette I was still inside my mama. | 我第一次吸烟是我还在我妈肚子里的时候 |
[16:21] | Then she scratched my cornea with a clothes hanger. | 然后她用衣架抓破了我的角膜 |
[16:23] | TMI, Delbert. | 你说得太多了 德尔贝 |
[16:24] | On our next float, the Paradise Historical Society | 下一辆彩车 是天堂镇历史协会 |
[16:27] | reenacts the first Thanksgiving. | 重演第一次感恩节 |
[16:35] | Chief Big Dusty take them down parade by his little red self. | 大达斯廷酋长要打下那个红东西 搞乱游行 |
[16:53] | Attention, honky devils! | 注意了 白恶魔们 |
[16:55] | Thanksgiving is a lie! Y’all did horrible things to my people! | 感恩节是个谎言 你们对我的族人做了糟糕的事 |
[16:58] | It’s time for vengeance. I’m gonna scalp this white boy! | 是时候复仇了 我要扒了这个白小子的头皮 |
[17:03] | Actually, I’m a Nigerian bush person. | 实际上 我是尼日利亚人 |
[17:05] | I got my skin bleached to get into Trump University. | 我为了进特朗普大学漂白了肤色 |
[17:08] | Shut up! And prepare for a Cherokee flattop! | 闭嘴 准备受死吧 |
[17:13] | What the hell are you doing, Dusty? | 你他妈在干什么 达斯廷 |
[17:14] | Getting justice for my people! Now, get off me, egg-white! | 为我们的族人谋求公正 放开我 蛋白妞 |
[17:17] | Stop resisting, Dusty. | 别反抗了 达斯廷 |
[17:19] | Or I’ll have to give you a beating | 否则我就会 |
[17:20] | that will definitely be filed in my spank bank! | 打你屁股 打到破纪录 |
[17:22] | I’ll never surrender! | 我绝不投降 |
[17:23] | I give up. | 我投降 |
[17:37] | I could have eaten the rest of that cheeseburger. | 我本可以吃那剩下的起司汉堡的 |
[17:44] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[17:44] | Welcome, young man, to Flipperville! | 欢迎你到鳍镇 年轻人 |
[17:48] | So this is where Paradise’s many Flipper people went. | 这里是天堂镇的很多鳍人来的地方 |
[17:51] | Flipperville is built solely | 鳍镇是只用 |
[17:53] | of recycling the sanitation workers dump down here. | 回收环卫工人丢到这的东西建成的 |
[17:57] | Like our church, made from plastic forks, | 比如我们的教堂 是用塑料叉子建成的 |
[17:59] | or our school made from ramen noodle cups. | 我们的学校是用泡面碗做成的 |
[18:02] | What’s Panda Express made from? | 熊猫快餐店是用什么建的 |
[18:03] | Horseshit. Oh, you mean the building? | 马粪 你说那个 |
[18:06] | That’s just a regular Panda Express. | 就是普通的熊猫快餐店 |
[18:07] | They’ll franchise anywhere. | 随处都可加盟 |
[18:09] | We’re trying our best to make the sewers like home. | 我们努力让这个下水道有家的感觉 |
[18:12] | We wanted to live with the surface dwellers. | 我们想和地面上的居民一起生活 |
[18:14] | But sadly, they rejected us. | 但悲伤的是 他们拒绝了我们 |
[18:15] | I’m with you on that one. | 我也是 |
[18:17] | Some people up there rejected me, too. | 上面的某些人也拒绝了我 |
[18:19] | Perhaps you could join us for our Thanksgiving feast | 也许你可以和我们一起吃感恩节大餐 |
[18:21] | and get to know more about us Flipper people? | 深入了解了解鳍人 |
[18:24] | I’d love to. | 好啊 |
[18:25] | Honey, I got you a number five, noodles and orange horseshit. | 亲爱的 我给你点了5号套餐 面和橘色马粪 |
[18:29] | It is a regular Panda Express. | 的确是普通的熊猫快餐店 |
[18:32] | Let us welcome our guest of honor, Kevin of Paradise! | 让我们欢迎我们的主宾 天堂镇的凯文 |
[18:36] | Yay! Yeah, Kevin! | 欢迎 欢迎凯文 |
[18:38] | Yeah, Kevin! | 欢迎凯文 |
[18:40] | Thank you for that, uh, flappy welcome. | 谢谢大家的鳍氏欢迎 |
[18:42] | Get ready for the finest feast of your life. | 准备好享用你一生中最好的盛宴吧 |
[18:45] | Bring on the sewer turkey! | 端上下水道火鸡 |
[18:49] | Wow, I can’t wait to carve that up. | 我等不及要把它切开吃了 |
[18:52] | Carve? | 切 |
[18:53] | We can’t hold utensils. | 我们拿不住餐具 |
[18:58] | We apologize. | 抱歉 |
[18:59] | We can only acquire the bounty | 我们只能获得 |
[19:01] | that is dumped from the cruel surface dwellers. | 冷酷的地上居民的丢弃物 |
[19:04] | We’ve grown tired of living off of their waste. | 我们已经厌倦了用他们的丢弃物的生活 |
[19:06] | Although, I did score a Windows phone. | 不过我的确得到了一个微软系统的手机 |
[19:09] | Windows phones suck, Carl! | 微软系统的手机逊爆了 卡尔 |
[19:12] | But the surface dwellers won’t keep us down forever. | 但是地上的居民不能永远把我们困在这 |
[19:14] | I hope not. You guys are cool. | 希望不会这样 你们很酷 |
[19:16] | I’m glad I found a family for Thanksgiving. | 我很高兴在感恩节找到了家 |
[19:22] | – What the hell is that thing? – That’s just Jerry. | -那是什么东西 -是杰瑞 |
[19:24] | Come on, now, Jerry. Don’t bother our guest. | 好了 杰瑞 不要打扰我们的客人 |
[19:29] | Phew! When I saw him out of the corner of my eye, | 从远处看 |
[19:31] | I thought he was Jonah Hill. | 我以为他是乔纳·希尔 |
[19:33] | Uh, no offense, Jerry! | 无意冒犯 杰瑞 |
[19:37] | And that, Kevin, is where we shit. | 那是我们拉屎的地方 凯文 |
[19:38] | We call it Shit Mountain. | 我们称之为屎山 |
[19:42] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[19:42] | Well, thanks for showing me everything. | 谢谢你把这里的一切都展示给我看 |
[19:44] | I haven’t shown you everything, Kevin. | 还没看完 凯文 |
[19:46] | Due to our isolated community and limited sexual partners, | 因为我们隔绝的社区和有限的性伴侣 |
[19:50] | we’re stuck in a cycle of inbreeding. | 我们陷入了近亲繁殖的循环 |
[19:52] | As a result, the younger Flipper people, | 结果 年轻的鳍人 |
[19:54] | like our Jerry, have become more and more mutated. Behold! | 比如杰瑞 就越来越变异 看 |
[20:02] | Yikes! This must be how a girl at Comic-Con feels. | 动漫展上的女生肯定就是这种感觉 |
[20:05] | Our prophecy has determined that you are our chosen one, | 我们的预言决定你就是天选之子 |
[20:08] | who shall replenish our DNA by fornicating with our mother. | 通过和我们的母亲通奸扩充我们的DNA |
[20:12] | Uh, do what with your who, now? | 和谁做 现在吗 |
[20:14] | For the rest of your natural life, | 你的余生 |
[20:16] | you shall procreate with her and save our people. | 你都要和她生育 拯救我们的族人 |
[20:23] | Then our bloodline will be strengthened. | 我们的血统就会得以加强 |
[20:25] | And we can rise to conquer the surface dwellers! | 我们就能上去征服地面上的居民了 |
[20:29] | That’s insane. I can’t have sex with a dolphin! | 太疯狂了 我不能和一只海豚做爱 |
[20:31] | I’m not a weirdo! | 我又不是个怪人 |
[20:33] | I mean, okay, yes, I’ve had sex with a car and a… watermelon, | 好吧 是 我和一辆车 一个西瓜 |
[20:36] | and a dress sock filled with sawmill gravy… | 一只装满了木汁的袜子做过爱… |
[20:38] | Okay, I’m a huge weirdo! | 好 我就是个大怪人 |
[20:40] | But I’m not having sex with that dolphin! | 但我不会和一只海豚做爱的 |
[20:43] | All I wanted to do was help my people. | 我只想帮助我的族人 |
[20:45] | I wish I wasn’t even Native American. | 我多希望我不是美洲土著居民 |
[20:48] | Thanks for buying me my favorite sandwich | 谢谢你给我买我最爱吃的三明治 |
[20:50] | to try and cheer me up. | 来哄我开心 |
[20:51] | Of course, Dusty. | 当然了 达斯廷 |
[20:52] | The truth is, you’re more than just a | 说实话 对我来说你不仅仅是个 |
[20:54] | sexy fuck blub to me. | 性感的待开苞小哭包 |
[20:55] | You’re my friend! | 你是我的朋友 |
[20:56] | Take this mess back to the chef! | 把这破玩意送回你们的主厨那里 |
[20:58] | When I order the double goopy Gobble Goober, | 我点的是双份黏狼吞虎咽三明治 |
[21:00] | I want it double goopy! | 我要双份黏 |
[21:01] | This is a single goopy Gobble Goober. | 这是单份的 |
[21:03] | Goop and a half, at best! | 最多一份半 |
[21:05] | Use your eyes! | 用用你的眼睛 |
[21:14] | Did you eat here before they swabbed you for your DNA test? | 在他们给你做DNA检验前你是在这吃饭的吗 |
[21:18] | Yes! I eat four meals a day here. | 是的 我一天四顿都在这吃 |
[21:20] | And I had to send that dang double goopy Gobble Goober back | 我每次都他妈得把那双份黏狼吞虎咽三明治 |
[21:24] | every mother-fartin’ time! | 送回去 |
[21:25] | Dusty! The chef is Native American. | 达斯廷 那个主厨是原住民 |
[21:27] | I think he put his DNA in your food! | 我觉得他把他的DNA放到你的食物里了 |
[21:30] | Meaning like he spit in it? | 你的意思是他吐进去了 |
[21:34] | Something like that. Dusty, you’re not Native American. | 差不多吧 达斯廷 你不是原住民 |
[21:36] | I’m not? Thank the Lord! | 我不是 谢天谢地 |
[21:39] | Well, I did learn my lesson about this being offensive. | 我的确在冒犯方面吸取了教训 |
[21:42] | So I found a new team. | 所以我找了一件新的 |
[21:50] | I don’t know exactly what your chef did to my sandwich, | 我不知道你们主厨对我的三明治做了什么 |
[21:53] | but that’s what I call goopy, son! | 但这才叫黏 孩子 |
[21:57] | It’s dripping down my face! | 滴到我脸上了 |
[21:59] | Now I understand the slogan. | 现在我理解那广告了 |
[22:08] | Come on! Where’s your erection? | 快点 怎么不硬 |
[22:11] | I can’t even get stiff | 我的金鱼看着我时 |
[22:12] | with my goldfish watching, much less, Jerry! | 都硬不起来 更不用说杰瑞了 |
[22:16] | Cover your eyes, Jerry. | 遮住眼睛 杰瑞 |
[22:20] | Jerry! | 杰瑞 |
[22:29] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[22:37] | It’s no use! | 没用 |
[22:38] | Foiled again by our greatest enemy. | 又被我们最大的敌人打败了 |
[22:41] | The doorknob. | 球形门拉手 |
[22:50] | You’re a man now, Kevin. | 你现在是个男人了 凯文 |
[22:52] | Time to act like one. | 是时候表现得像个男人了 |
[22:53] | You’re right, Dad. | 你说得对 爸 |
[22:54] | Wait! Did I tell you your mom’s a squirter? | 等等 我跟你说过你妈水流得很多吗 |
[23:00] | Kevin, don’t be embarrassed about your performance anxiety. | 凯文 别因为你的焦虑表现而尴尬 |
[23:03] | Jerry, here, has offered himself as a Flipper fluffer. | 杰瑞提出把他自己当做鳍疏解机 |
[23:07] | Hell no! If and when I fuck a dolphin, | 绝不 如果我和海豚做爱了 |
[23:11] | it will be because I want to! | 那也是因为我想做 |
[23:13] | Fine. Then we’ll do it the hard way. | 好 那我们只能来硬的了 |
[23:16] | Release the mighty Dolphin Lundgren! | 把巨型海豚隆格伦放出来 |
[23:23] | Okay, this is it, Kevin. | 好了 就这样了 凯文 |
[23:24] | Time to be a man! | 是时候当一个真正的男人了 |
[23:31] | – No! – Oh, my God! He can make a fist! | -不 -天啊 他能握拳 |
[23:35] | Our soft cartilage-filled flopper-flippers are no match for them. | 我们的软鳍不是他们的对手 |
[23:38] | Shut up and get him! | 闭嘴 抓住他 |
[23:41] | I said get him! | 我说抓住他 |
[23:43] | Ooh, run! | 跑啊 |
[23:45] | Yeah, that’s right. Don’t ever think of coming up | 就是这样 永远都别想 |
[23:47] | to the surface or you’ll have to deal with me! | 到地面上去了 否则你就得尝尝我的厉害 |
[23:49] | And I can make a fist! | 我能握拳 |
[23:52] | And that’s what I’ll be having sex with tonight! | 我今天要和它做爱了 |
[23:57] | Don’t worry, don’t… Shh! | 别担心 别… |
[23:59] | There’s plenty of turkey to go around. | 有很多火鸡分 |
[24:03] | Hopson! | 霍普森 |
[24:04] | Ah, ha-ha, buddy! | 兄弟 |
[24:06] | Man, I had so much fun with you today | 我今天和你玩得太开心了 |
[24:08] | and you did a kick-ass job of carving this turkey. | 你的火鸡切得很赞 |
[24:12] | It wasn’t easy. | 那并不容易 |
[24:13] | The knife kept getting caught on the turkey’s zipper. | 刀总是切到火鸡的拉链上 |
[24:15] | And his wallet. Look at that. This turkey’s an organ donor. | 还有他的钱包 看 这火鸡还是个器官捐赠者 |
[24:20] | He had a heart of gold. | 他有一颗金子般的心 |
[24:21] | Too bad I ate it. | 可惜我吃了 |
[24:23] | Holy shit. | 我去 |
[24:24] | Hopson, I think I’m starting to get sober enough | 霍普森 我觉得我开始清醒了 |
[24:26] | to realize something very terrible. | 清醒到意识到有很糟糕的事发生了 |
[24:28] | And there’s only one way to fix it. Keep drinking! | 只有一个解决办法 继续喝 |
[24:31] | This turkey had a tattoo, | 这只火鸡有纹身 |
[24:33] | just like the one my missing daddy had. | 就和我失踪的爸爸的纹身一样 |
[24:37] | When I threw one punch to the fish monster’s face, | 当我一拳打到鱼怪的脸的时候 |
[24:39] | they surrendered. | 他们投降了 |
[24:40] | And that’s how I saved Paradise. | 我就是这么拯救了天堂镇的 |
[24:42] | I’m Wonder Woman. | 我是神奇女侠 |
[24:44] | You know what? I’m choosing to believe you. | 你知道吗 我选择相信你 |
[24:46] | More importantly, after what I’ve been through, | 更重要的是 在我经历了这么多后 |
[24:48] | I believe in myself. | 我相信我自己 |
[24:51] | – Hello? – Kevin, it’s your parents. | -你好 -凯文 是你爸妈 |
[24:53] | Your father and I are truly sorry for kicking you out. | 你爸和我真的很抱歉把你赶出去了 |
[24:55] | We were in the heat of passion. | 我们当时正激情四射 |
[24:57] | We’ve had time to think and we miss you. | 我们有时间思考了 我们想你了 |
[24:59] | We never should have asked you to leave. | 我们不应该让你离开 |
[25:00] | Hey! We caught the gypsy who broke into our house. | 我们抓到那个闯入我们家的吉普赛人了 |
[25:03] | He keeps trying to trick us into thinking he’s Johnny Depp. | 他总是想骗我们说他是约翰尼·德普 |
[25:06] | Come on home, son. | 回家吧 儿子 |
[25:07] | We can beat him with a garden hose as a family. | 我们可以一家人一起用花园浇水管打他 |
[25:10] | Thanks, but you were right to ask me to leave. | 谢了 但你们让我走是对的 |
[25:12] | I don’t need Mommy and Daddy anymore. I’m a grown man. | 我不再需要妈咪和爹地了 我是个成年人了 |
[25:17] | Ooh, Randall, I think he actually is Johnny Depp. | 兰德尔 我觉得他真的是约翰尼·德普 |
[25:20] | Should we let him go? | 我们应该放他走吗 |
[25:21] | Hell, no! He’s still gettin’ the hose. | 当然不 他还是要被管子抽 |
[25:23] | This is for Willy Wonka! | 这是为威利·旺卡抽的 |
[25:24] | And this is for the last three Pirates movies! | 这是为后三部海盗电影抽的 |
[25:27] | – Hobo-Cop, can I crash here tonight? – Sure. | -流浪警察 我今晚能睡在你这吗 -当然 |
[25:30] | Dig around in there, boy. | 随便找地方睡 孩子 |
[25:31] | There’s a bag of dead cats you can sleep on. | 你可以睡在那袋子死猫上 |
[25:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:38] | What the… | 那是… |
[25:39] | Paradise PD security footage? | 天堂警局安全监控录像带 |
[25:42] | Look at the date! Holy crap! | 看日期 我去 |
[25:43] | This is the missing tape | 是双趾特里被杀那晚 |
[25:44] | from the night Terry Two Toes was killed! | 丢失的录像带 |
[25:46] | – Hobo-Cop, do you happen to have a VCR? – On it. | -流浪警察 你有录像机吗 -有 |
[25:52] | Boss, thank goodness. I knew you’d come let me outta here– | 老板 谢天谢地 我就知道你会带我出去的 |
[25:57] | The argyle meth kingpin is a Paradise PD cop! | 菱形纹冰毒的大头目是天堂镇警局的警察 |
[26:00] | Wherever you are, kingpin. I’m coming for you. | 不管你在哪 大头目 我都会抓到你的 |