时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | – Morning. – Morning, Adam. | -早安 -早安 亚当 |
[00:29] | Oh, god. Oh, god. | 天哪 老天 |
[00:37] | – Hello? – I lost Amber. | -喂 -安博不见了 |
[00:39] | – What? – She fled, she escaped. | -什么 -她逃跑了 |
[00:41] | She snuck right out the window. | 从窗户溜掉的 |
[00:43] | – Okay, – Listen, Sarah, here’s what you need to do. | -好吧 -听着莎拉 按我说的做 |
[00:44] | What, are you having a heart attack? | 怎么了 你心脏病犯啦 |
[00:45] | No, I’m exercising. | 没 我在锻炼 |
[00:47] | You’re, like, wheezing like an old person. | 你喘气喘得像个老头子 |
[00:48] | – Careful! – You need to find her. | -当心 -你得找到她 |
[00:50] | – Who? – Your daughter. | -谁 -你女儿 |
[00:52] | That’s your advice? Thanks, big brother. | 就这破建议吗 多谢老兄 |
[00:55] | Here I am, moving our entire situation | 我抛弃了一切 |
[00:57] | just so I can make her life better. | 就为了让她过得更好 |
[00:59] | And what do I get? Hey, Drew. | 结果我得到了什么呢 德鲁 |
[01:01] | Drew. Please turn that thing down. | 德鲁 声音关小点 |
[01:03] | Hey, how’s Drew? | 德鲁怎么样 |
[01:04] | – Oh, good. He’s good. – Yeah? | -好着呢 他很好 -是吗 |
[01:07] | I’m doing the right thing. | 我这样做是正确的 |
[01:08] | Right, Adam? Moving home. | 是吧 亚当 搬家这事儿 |
[01:10] | Look, Sarah, you’re doing the right thing. | 莎拉 你做很对 |
[01:12] | You sure? It’s gonna be good, right? | 你肯定吗 生活会好起来的 对吧 |
[01:14] | I mean, you said it was gonna be good, | 你说过会好起来的 |
[01:15] | and that’s essentially why I’m doing it | 我根本就是 |
[01:16] | because you said it was gonna be good, | 听了你的话才搬家的 |
[01:18] | So if it isn’t good, I don’t think I’ll ever forgive you. | 要是没有变好的话 我不会饶了你的 |
[01:19] | Look, if it’s not good, you can blame me. Okay? | 如果不好的话 我负全责 行吧 |
[01:23] | That’s what I’m saying. | 就是要你这句话 |
[01:24] | Look, all right, Sarah, I gotta go, okay? | 好了吧 莎拉 我要挂了 |
[01:25] | I got another call. | 有电话进来 |
[01:26] | No, no, no, no, Adam, Adam, Adam, | 不 亚当 |
[01:27] | – Wait, wait, wait, wait– – All right. Dad. | -等等 等等 -就这样吧 老爸 |
[01:29] | Yeah. Uh, my pipes are clogged. | 我的水管堵了 |
[01:32] | Dad, I–I’m exercising. | 老爸 我在锻炼呢 |
[01:34] | – Yeah, good. – All right? | -不错嘛 -好吗 |
[01:35] | Okay, I need you here right now. | 好 你现在就过来 |
[01:36] | I’m not even getting a belch. | 我就不多说废话了 |
[01:38] | I–oh, god. Oh. | 我 天哪 |
[01:42] | Amber! | 安博 |
[01:46] | Amber. | 安博 |
[01:50] | You need to get in the car with me right now. | 上车马上跟我走 |
[01:52] | Look. | 听着 |
[01:53] | Berkeley is a living hell, mom. | 伯克利是人间地狱 老妈 |
[01:55] | I am not moving there. | 我不会搬去那里的 |
[01:56] | I am moving in with Damien. We’ve decided. | 我要搬来跟达米安住 我们决定了 |
[01:59] | Right, Damien? | 是不是 达米安 |
[02:01] | Damien, I need to speak with my daughter. | 达米安 我要跟我女儿谈谈 |
[02:03] | Could you give us a moment? | 你回避一下行吗 |
[02:05] | Perhaps you could use this time to put on a shirt. | 顺便去找件衣服穿上 |
[02:07] | Nah, ah, ah. You stay right there, Damien. | 不 待在这儿 达米安 |
[02:09] | Do not let her scare you. | 别怕她 |
[02:11] | Her bark is worse than her bite. | 她动口的水平还不如动手呢 |
[02:18] | This is so embarrassing! | 太让我难堪了 |
[02:19] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你为什么要这样折磨我 |
[02:21] | You’re ruining my life! | 你毁了我的生活 |
[02:22] | I told you, we don’t have a choice. | 说过了 我们没得选择 |
[02:24] | I’m out of money. | 我快没钱了 |
[02:25] | Plus, I want you guys to have a chance | 还有 我希望你们可以 |
[02:27] | to be with family, and become decent, | 多陪陪家人 成长为一名端庄的 |
[02:29] | upstanding citizens of the world. | 正直的人 |
[02:30] | – Damien! – Call me! | -达米安 -给我打电话 |
[02:31] | Get in the car! | 快上车 |
[02:36] | How’s my grandson doing? | 我孙子过的如何 |
[02:37] | Is he getting ready for his game? | 他的比赛准备得如何了 |
[02:38] | ‘Cause I’m gonna be there with bells on. | 我要去现场给他加油 |
[02:40] | That’s– actually, dad, that– that’s the thing, | 那个 其实老爸 是这样的 |
[02:41] | is I think you might be making Max a little nervous. | 我觉得你给麦克斯带来的压力有点大 |
[02:44] | – Huh? – It’s just, you’re very– | -什么 -只是 你很 |
[02:46] | Very– very what? | 很什么 |
[02:48] | Uh, nothing, I’m just– just– | 没什么 我只是 只是 |
[02:50] | Max is a sensitive kid, that’s all. | 麦克斯是个敏感的孩子 就这样 |
[02:51] | Well, you were sensitive too. I cured you. | 你小时候也敏感 我把你治好了 |
[02:54] | All right, look, if you’re gonna come to the game, | 好吧 如果你要去看比赛 |
[02:55] | I’m gonna need you to be calm, all right? | 就得保持冷静 行吗 |
[02:57] | It’s important that Max feels a calmness. | 让麦克斯保持镇静很重要 |
[02:59] | A calmness. | 镇静 |
[03:01] | – Yeah. – Hey, honey? | -喂 -喂 亲爱的 |
[03:02] | He will not put on his uniform. | 他不肯穿队服 |
[03:04] | Look, the game’s in an hour, Kristina. | 比赛一小时后就开始了 克里斯蒂娜 |
[03:07] | He has to go. I’m the coach. | 他必须去 我是教练 |
[03:08] | Okay. I don’t know what to tell ya. | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[03:10] | It’s a nonstarter. I mean– | 我尽力了 我是说 |
[03:11] | Just– | 你只需要 |
[03:16] | I’ll be right there. Okay? | 我马上过去 好吗 |
[03:19] | – Thank you. – All right. Bye. | -谢谢 -再见 |
[03:21] | What, he doesn’t wanna go? | 怎么了 他不想去吗 |
[03:22] | Yeah, he doesn’t wanna go. | 对 他不想去 |
[03:24] | Well, it’s a baseball game. He’s gotta go. | 这是场棒球赛 他必须去 |
[03:25] | He doesn’t wanna go to the game. | 他不想去比赛 |
[03:27] | He’s gonna go. We’ll get him to go. | 他一定要去 我们去说服他 |
[03:28] | Can I finish this? | 能让我安心干完吗 |
[03:29] | Yeah, well, fix that and you get over there | 对 修好管子然后过去 |
[03:30] | and get him to the game. | 带他去比赛 |
[03:32] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[03:33] | Damn. Ah! | 见鬼 |
[03:38] | Hey. What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[03:40] | Major lego binge. | 沉迷于乐高积木了 |
[03:43] | Go ahead. | 你去吧 |
[03:45] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[03:47] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[03:49] | Listen, Max, you don’t have to play baseball, | 听着 麦克斯 你并非必须去打棒球 |
[03:51] | Not after this season. | 这个赛季之后就再也不用了 |
[03:53] | But I want you to give this a chance. | 但我不希望你错过这个机会 |
[03:55] | Because it meant a lot to me when I was a kid. | 因为当我还是孩子时 我很在乎这些 |
[03:57] | So what do you say, we give it a shot? | 怎么样 我们出发吧 |
[04:02] | All right, listen, after the game, | 好了 听着 比赛结束以后 |
[04:03] | why don’t we go have some ice cream? | 我们去吃点冰激凌怎么样 |
[04:06] | Double scoop. | 双份的量 |
[04:07] | And when I say double scoop, | 我虽然说的是双份 |
[04:09] | what I really mean is triple scoop. | 但实际上我的意思是三份哦 |
[04:11] | I think you should let him stay. | 我觉得你应该让他待在家里 |
[04:12] | Like, do we even care about baseball? | 棒球有那么重要吗 |
[04:14] | Well, your father sure does. | 你爸爸肯定认为很重要 |
[04:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:18] | Well, because men feel the need to express their love | 因为这就是男人表达爱的方式 |
[04:20] | Through hitting balls, slapping butts, | 比如击球 相互鼓励 捉弄 |
[04:23] | and discussing meaningless statistics. | 讨论毫无意义的统计数据 |
[04:26] | And I think your father thinks that | 你爸爸大概觉得 |
[04:27] | if Max doesn’t do these things | 如果麦克斯不参与这些的话 |
[04:28] | He’s gonna grow up to be sad and alone. | 他长大后会很孤单而凄凉 |
[04:31] | Well, that’s absurd. | 真是太荒谬了 |
[04:36] | We only have 12 minutes, guys. | 我们只有12分钟了 伙计 |
[04:38] | – Come on, let’s go, let’s go. – Okay, okay. | -快点 速度 -好的 好的 |
[04:39] | Honey, how did you make this happen? | 亲爱的 你是怎么做到的 |
[04:41] | Oh, I just told him about the joys of baseball | 我只是向他解释了棒球的乐趣 |
[04:43] | and how it’s something he can do with his father forever. | 告诉他我可以一直陪他玩棒球 |
[04:45] | – Oh, double scoop. – Triple. | -一定是双份冰激凌 -三份 |
[04:46] | Great parenting. | 深谙为人父母之道 |
[04:48] | Look, once he gets his first hit, | 听着 等他打出人生第一球之后 |
[04:49] | everything is gonna turn around for him. | 一切都会变得不一样的 |
[04:51] | – This is gonna be fun. – Okay. | -一定会很有趣的 -好吧 |
[04:52] | Whoo. All right, let’s go. | 好了 出发吧 |
[05:04] | Why are you calling me? | 你给我打电话有什么事 |
[05:06] | Crosby, you’re the assistant coach. | 克罗斯比 你可是助理教练 |
[05:07] | It’s the third inning. Where the hell are you? | 已经是第三局了 你死哪儿去了 |
[05:10] | – Dad’s out of control. – Bend the knees a little more. | -父亲要失控了 -膝盖再弯曲一点 |
[05:12] | It’s not a good time right– | 我现在可没时间 |
[05:14] | I gotta, I gotta– | 我得 我得去… |
[05:15] | I can’t talk right now. | 我现在说话不方便 |
[05:16] | Now what do you mean you can’t talk right now? | 什么叫你说话不方便 |
[05:17] | Are you with someone? | 你跟谁在一起吗 |
[05:19] | I’m gonna call you back, okay? | 我一会儿给你回电话 好吗 |
[05:20] | Are you back with Katie? Did you have makeup sex? | 你跟凯蒂复合了吗 你们是不是爱火重燃了 |
[05:22] | Oh, come on, that’s pathetic. | 拜托 你应该同情我才对 |
[05:24] | All right, look, well, just get over here, all right? | 好吧 听着 赶紧过来 |
[05:26] | We’re getting our asses handed to us, okay? | 我们已经被打得屁滚尿流了 |
[05:28] | – What kind of brother are you? – I’m on my way. Okay? | -你算是哪门子兄弟啊 -我这就来 行了吧 |
[05:30] | Atta boy! | 好样的 |
[05:32] | All right, come on, come on, let’s go, let’s go! | 很好 快点 动起来 动起来 |
[05:34] | Cover second base, Max. You’re the cutoff man. | 守住第二垒 麦克斯 你是截球手 |
[06:01] | No, I have the deposition. | 不 我有法庭上的证词 |
[06:03] | Yeah, I will find the holes in it. | 我会找到其中的漏洞的 |
[06:05] | Hon, we’re actually in a cell-free zone, so– | 亲爱的 这里应该是不准打电话的 所以 |
[06:08] | Okay. Okay, okay. All right. | 好的 好的 我知道了 |
[06:10] | Hudgins is freaking out. | 哈金斯坐卧不安 |
[06:12] | He thinks that Leon’s gonna take him off | 他认为莱昂会将他一脚踢出 |
[06:13] | the Tivoli case and so… | 蒂沃利公司的那个案子 |
[06:14] | Uh-huh. Can you turn that off? | 你能把手机关了吗 |
[06:15] | Oh, fu– I’ll put it on vibrate. | 我 我设为震动就行了 |
[06:17] | Hey, don’t talk dirty at fairyland. | 别在这么美好的地方说脏话 |
[06:18] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[06:19] | It’s just that Sydney’s been looking forward to this all week, so | 西德尼为此已经期盼了整整一星期了 |
[06:21] | – Okay. – Hey! | -我知道了 -嘿 |
[06:23] | – Hey! – All right. | -嘿 -好了 |
[06:25] | – All right, thanks for waiting. – Thank you so much. | -谢谢你等我们 -太感谢你了 |
[06:26] | Okay, let’s take this photo, huh? | 我们来拍张照吧 |
[06:31] | One second. | 等一下 |
[06:32] | Be strong. | 你可要撑住 |
[06:34] | It’ll be so quick. | 我很快就好 |
[06:35] | Come on, you can do it. | 拜托 别接了 |
[06:38] | Okay. | 好了 |
[06:42] | – All right. – Cheese. | -好了 -茄子 |
[06:44] | All right, come on, kids, you can do it. | 加油 孩子们 你们能行的 |
[06:45] | Ball four. Take your base. | 四坏球 保送一垒 |
[06:47] | All right. All right, all right. | 很好 很好 |
[06:48] | Okay, everybody, we are only down by seven. | 听好了 各位 我们只落后7分 |
[06:51] | We can do this. You ready, Max? | 我们能行的 你准备好了吗 麦克斯 |
[06:53] | Let’s go. | 上场吧 |
[06:53] | This is our date with destiny. Come on. | 这是决定命运之日 加油 |
[06:56] | – Oh, Max is up? – Oh, no. | -麦克斯又要上吗 -不 |
[06:58] | Oh, god, Max is up. | 天哪 麦克斯又要上了 |
[07:00] | Hey, not cool. | 这样可不好 |
[07:02] | All right, Max, listen to me, all right? | 好了 麦克斯 听我说 |
[07:03] | I know I told you to swing at everything. | 我告诉过你任何事都要拼尽全力 |
[07:05] | But in this situation, you gotta know | 但现在这种情况 你要知道 |
[07:07] | that a walk is just as good as a hit, okay? | 上场走几步跟全垒打是一样的 |
[07:09] | Can someone else hit? | 能让别人替我吗 |
[07:12] | Please. I suck. | 拜托了 我太烂了 |
[07:14] | I’m gonna strike out. | 我肯定不行的 |
[07:15] | Everyone’s gonna hate me. | 大家都会因此而讨厌我 |
[07:16] | What is he talking– what’s taking– | 他在说什么呢 |
[07:18] | Max. Listen to me, Max. | 麦克斯 听我说 |
[07:20] | Max, listen to me. All right? | 麦克斯 听我说好不好 |
[07:22] | Now it doesn’t matter if you get a hit or not, okay? | 此刻得分与否是次要的 |
[07:25] | It’s a game, it’s all about having fun. | 这不过是场游戏 重要的是要乐在其中 |
[07:28] | I’m not having any fun. | 我一点都不快乐 |
[07:29] | Who’s up? Let’s go. | 该谁上了 快点 |
[07:31] | All right, well, look. | 好吧 伙计 |
[07:32] | Just try your best, pal, okay? | 尽你所能吧 |
[07:36] | Atta boy, good game, all right? | 好小子 加油 |
[07:37] | Give it a wallop, Max. | 麦克斯 狠狠的挥棒 |
[07:39] | Knock it out of the park. | 来个全垒打 |
[07:40] | Come on, maxie. | 加油 麦克斯 |
[07:41] | All right. Bend those knees now. | 好了 现在屈膝 |
[07:43] | Get that bat back. Elbow up. Come on. | 举起球棒 抬肘 加油 |
[07:46] | Shove it down their throats, Max now, come on. | 别给他们喘息的机会 麦克斯 上 |
[07:47] | Shove it down their throats, Max | 冲他们的喉咙打 麦克斯 |
[07:49] | – Zeek. Zeek. – What? What? | -奇克 奇克 -怎么了 |
[07:51] | Simmer. Simmer. | 冷静点 |
[07:55] | Strike one. | 一好球 |
[07:57] | Come on, there’s no way that kid’s eight. | 这孩子怎么看都不像是八岁 |
[07:58] | – Did you see this pitch? – Yeah, yeah, I saw. | -看到那个投掷了吗 -是的 看到了 |
[08:00] | Well, what, did they smuggle him in | 他是不是从 |
[08:01] | from the Dominican Republic or something? | 多米尼加这种地方偷渡来的 |
[08:02] | You know what, any time you wanna shut up would be great. | 不说话没人当你是哑巴 |
[08:05] | All right, Max, come on. | 麦克斯加油 |
[08:06] | You gotta–you gotta get up to that plate, okay? | 在本垒上站好 |
[08:09] | Cover that plate, you just– swing at anything close. | 站稳 有什么过来就挥棒打出去 |
[08:16] | Run, run, Max, run! | 跑 快跑 麦克斯 |
[08:18] | No, no, no, no, the other way. | 错了 方向错了 |
[08:19] | The other way, the other way! | 另一边 另一边 |
[08:23] | Run, run, run! Yeah! | 快跑 快 做得好 |
[08:25] | – Out! – Yes! No. | -出局 -好样的 不对 |
[08:28] | Ah, geez. | 天哪 |
[08:35] | Are you kidding me? He was safe. | 没搞错吧你 他明明安全上垒了 |
[08:37] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你哪根筋搭错了 |
[08:40] | What are you doing over here? You can’t come out here. | 你想干什么 你不可以进来 |
[08:42] | You can’t take that away from the kid! | 你不该以这种方式辜负一个孩子 |
[09:44] | Sarah. I’ve been so excited. | 莎拉 想死我了 |
[09:46] | This is so cool. | 太好了 |
[09:48] | Hey, hey, hey, Amber. | 你终于来了 安博 |
[09:50] | Hey, Drew. Give me a handshake. | 德鲁 来握个手 |
[09:53] | No, like a man. | 不 像男人一样握手 |
[09:54] | Shake it–geez, Drew. | 快点 天哪 德鲁 |
[09:57] | He went to the hospital with Chest pains. | 他因为胸疼去看了医生 |
[09:59] | – No. – Yeah. | -不是吧 -真的 |
[10:01] | Wait a minute, you attacked an umpire? | 等等 你居然揍了裁判 |
[10:03] | I did not attack the umpire. | 我可没揍他 |
[10:04] | What did you do? | 那你做什么了 |
[10:06] | Well, no, it was a terrible call. | 那个判罚绝对有问题 |
[10:07] | And I am proud of you, son, | 儿子 我为你能主持正义 |
[10:09] | for standing up for justice. | 而感到骄傲 |
[10:11] | Dad, you’re actually not helping. | 爸 你这么说也没用 |
[10:13] | Yeah, but did his neck veins pop? | 他有没有青筋暴起 |
[10:15] | Oh, man, they looked like garden hoses, | 绝对有 看起来有水管那么粗 |
[10:16] | – They were so engulfed. – Daddy, can you cut my meat? | -太可怕了 -爸爸 给我切肉吧 |
[10:19] | I got it, sweetie. | 我来吧 小亲亲 |
[10:21] | Well, daddy does it better. | 爸爸切得更好 |
[10:22] | I’m right here, sweetie. | 我在你边上啊 小亲亲 |
[10:24] | I want daddy. | 我要爸爸切嘛 |
[10:28] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:30] | Joel, thank you. | 谢谢你了 乔尔 |
[10:32] | So sarah. What’s the plan? | 那么莎拉 你有什么计划 |
[10:36] | The plan. | 什么计划 |
[10:37] | Are you gonna look for a job, or– | 找份工作还是 |
[10:41] | Well– no, no, I’ve been home an hour. | 我到家才一个小时 |
[10:43] | – I was asking a question– – And I don’t have a job yet. | -我就是问问 -我没找到工作 |
[10:45] | No, I was just asking a question. | 我就是随便问问 |
[10:47] | I was just asking a question, right? | 随便问问的 |
[10:48] | I’m switzerland, don’t look at me. | 我是瑞士人 别指望我 |
[10:50] | I don’t want anything to do with this conversation. | 我可不想被扯进这个对话 |
[10:51] | Zeek, could we have a little toast? | 奇克 来致祝酒词吧 |
[10:53] | – Excuse me. – Old war here. | -静一静 -又是老一套 |
[10:55] | Excuse me. | 静一静 |
[10:56] | The master toastmaker has the floor. | 作为宴会主持 我来说几句 |
[11:00] | To Drew and Amber… | 敬德鲁 安博 |
[11:06] | and my shining angel, Sarah. | 还有我的美丽天使 莎拉 |
[11:09] | – Welcome home. – Thanks, Dad. | -欢迎回家 -谢谢爸爸 |
[11:11] | – Hear, hear. – Welcome home. | -听着听着 -欢迎回家 |
[11:13] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[11:19] | Oh, Max, come on. | 麦克斯 努力点 |
[11:21] | So you’re saying you found sperm in her freezer. | 你在她冰箱里看到了精液 是吗 |
[11:24] | – Yes. – Human sperm. | -对 -人的精液吗 |
[11:26] | I guess. I didn’t send it to a lab. | 应该是 我又没拿去化验 |
[11:29] | – This is crazy. – What she gonna do with it? | -太疯狂了 -她要那个干嘛 |
[11:30] | Gee, Joel, I don’t know. I didn’t ask her. | 天知道 我还没问她呢 |
[11:32] | This is uncool. | 这太反常了 |
[11:34] | Can we just play ping-pong so I can lose myself in sport? | 我们好好打乒乓吧 让我沉醉于运动中 |
[11:37] | She slept with you with another man’s sperm | 她和你同床 却在冰箱里藏了 |
[11:38] | in her freezer. | 别的男人的精液 |
[11:39] | It’s unconscionable. She has to be confronted. | 太诡异了 她得把这事交待清楚 |
[11:41] | Back in. Come on, Max. – | 背身切入 快 麦克斯 |
[11:42] | So when is she ovulating? | 她排卵期是什么时候 |
[11:43] | Let me see you just dribble. | 别光运球 |
[11:44] | If somebody gets up in your grill, | 要是进到你的防御范围之内 |
[11:46] | you’re gonna shove them back. | 一定要把他们挤出去 |
[11:47] | You gotta get tough, Max. Kick some ass, baby. | 麦克斯你得强硬一点 让他们全滚蛋 |
[11:50] | – Hey, hey, dad. – What? | -嘿 爸爸 -怎么了 |
[11:51] | Could you just take it down by about half? | 你能不能冷静一点 |
[11:53] | Yeah. Okay, are you ready? | 好的 准备好了吗 |
[11:55] | – Yeah. Ugh! – Good, come on. | -好的 -很好 继续 |
[11:57] | So is Max still wearing that pirate costume to school? | 麦克斯还是不肯穿校服去学校吗 |
[12:02] | We think he’s working through that. | 他应该会穿的 |
[12:11] | No, thanks. | 谢谢 不用了 |
[12:13] | I’m cool. | 我不抽 |
[12:20] | You know, if you wanted to come hang out | 那个 如果你放学后想和我 |
[12:23] | with me and my friends after school, I mean, | 以及我的朋友们一起玩 |
[12:24] | We honestly don’t do anything, | 其实我们也没什么可玩的 |
[12:27] | But if you wanted to come hang out with us… | 可如果你想和我们一起玩 |
[12:31] | You could. | 我们会欢迎你的 |
[12:35] | Okay, wow, a really warm invitation. | 好的 你真是一个热情的邀请 |
[12:37] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢你了 |
[12:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:43] | Why did you buy them? | 你为什么要买这些呀 |
[12:45] | I didn’t. I didn’t buy them. | 不是 不是我买的 |
[12:46] | – Sarah. – What? | -莎拉 -什么事 |
[12:48] | You will never guess who I keep running into | 你绝对猜不到今天我在 |
[12:50] | at Berkeley coffee downtown. | 伯克利市中心的咖啡馆遇见谁了 |
[12:52] | – Who? – Jim. | -谁 -吉姆 |
[12:54] | – Jim… – Jim Kazinsky. | -吉姆 -吉姆·卡辛斯基. |
[12:56] | Oh, Jim Kazinsky. | 是吉姆·卡辛斯基 |
[12:57] | The unabomber? | 是那个寄炸弹的吗 |
[12:59] | I thought he– | 我以为他已经 |
[12:59] | No, Jim Kazinsky. | 不是 是吉姆·卡辛斯基 |
[13:01] | Oh, Jim Kazinsky. He was real cute. | 吉姆·卡辛斯基 他原来可是个大帅哥 |
[13:04] | I really liked Jim. | 我原来特别喜欢吉姆 |
[13:06] | Yeah, well, 20 years ago. Moving on. | 是啊 那是20年前吧 朝前看吧 |
[13:10] | How’s he look? | 他现在怎么样 |
[13:14] | Smokin’ hot. | 风采不减当年 |
[13:15] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[13:17] | You should call him. | 你该跟他联系联系 |
[13:18] | Oh, no, no. | 不 还是不了 |
[13:19] | – I’m setting it up. – No, please don’t. | -我来安排 -别 请别这样 |
[13:20] | – You need a date. – You do. | -你真的该去约会 -的确如此 |
[13:23] | – Badly. – You’re gonna be fine, Max. | -相当需要 -麦克斯 会好的 |
[13:26] | – Incoming. – Bloody nose. | -我们回来咯 -小家伙留鼻血了 |
[13:28] | – Major flow. – What? | -留了好多血 -什么 |
[13:30] | We’ll get you all fixed up, all right? | 我们会止住血的 对吗 |
[13:33] | Oh, my god. What happened? | 天哪 怎么回事 |
[13:34] | Ah, an elbow to the face. | 手肘撞到脸了 |
[13:35] | You elbowed him in the face? | 你竟然用手肘撞他的脸 |
[13:36] | – He was in my zone. – Okay, he’s eight. | -我只是在防守而已 -他才八岁 |
[13:39] | Well, I apologized to him. Didn’t I, Max? | 我向他道过歉了 是吧 麦克斯 |
[13:41] | Did I apolo– I apologized. | 我道过 我道过歉了 |
[13:43] | – Well, I could use some ice. – Where were you? | -拿些冰块 -你当时干嘛去了 |
[13:46] | I was just playing some ping-pong with Crosby. | 我在和克罗斯比打乒乓球 |
[13:47] | I was trying to get him to mellow. | 我只是想训炼一下他 |
[13:48] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[13:50] | – You got him? – Yeah. | -你来照看他 -好的 |
[13:52] | – Dad. – Yeah. | -爸爸 -什么事 |
[13:53] | – Your grandpa’s an idiot. – Dad, what are you doing? | -你爷爷是个傻瓜 -爸 你怎么回事 |
[13:55] | – Yeah. – What are you doing? | -什么 -你到底怎么回事 |
[13:57] | Oh, Adam. | 亚当 |
[13:58] | You know, the boy has some height deficiencies. | 这孩子的身高没有优势 |
[14:00] | We need to make him a ball handler. | 我们得训练他的控球能力 |
[14:03] | Do you really have to be playing with him that hard? | 有必要出手那么重吗 |
[14:04] | Yeah, you weren’t any different. | 当然 当初对你也一样 |
[14:06] | You had to get over your fears too. | 你得战胜你的恐惧 |
[14:07] | We’re not raising him the way that you raised us, all right? | 我们教育孩子的方法和你不同 明白吗 |
[14:10] | Okay, what’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[14:13] | It means I don’t want him to feel like | 我们不希望他把生命中的每件事 |
[14:15] | everything in life is a war. | 都当作战争 |
[14:19] | oh, Sonny. It is a war. | 孩子 人生就是一场战争 |
[14:38] | Good night, you guys, sleep tight. | 晚安 孩子们 好梦 |
[14:41] | Have you been smoking in here? | 你们抽烟了吗 |
[14:43] | Can you please not use that thing in front of me? It’s gross. | 能不能别在我们面前用牙线啊 恶心死了 |
[14:45] | How much longer do we have to share a room? | 我什么时候才能拥有自己的房间啊 |
[14:47] | I don’t know, honey. | 亲爱的 我不知道 |
[14:48] | That reminds me, Drew. | 德鲁 你提醒了我 |
[14:49] | If you feel the urge to, uh, release the tension, | 如果你想 你想缓解压力 |
[14:51] | so to speak, do you think you could do it in the bathroom? | 给你个建议 去卫生间搞吧 |
[14:53] | Oh, Amber. | 安博 |
[14:54] | Look, if there’s not enough room here, I mean, | 既然这里没有多余的房间 |
[14:57] | maybe I can move back to Fresno. | 或许我可以搬回弗雷斯诺 |
[14:59] | – What? – Yeah, I can move in with dad. | -什么 -我可以和爸爸一起住 |
[15:01] | Oh, yeah, that’s a good idea. | 不错 真是个好主意 |
[15:03] | Maybe you guys could share a drug dealer. | 你们正好可以共用一个毒贩子 |
[15:04] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[15:07] | He’s got an extra bedroom, and we’ve talked about it. | 他有一间空余的卧室 我跟他谈过了 |
[15:09] | You have? | 你谈过了? |
[15:11] | Kind of, yeah. | 差不多吧 |
[15:15] | I don’t know, honey. | 我不清楚 亲爱的 |
[15:17] | Dad gets so busy, | 你爸那么忙 |
[15:18] | and what if he has to go out on tour– | 如果他出差怎么办 |
[15:19] | Can we just talk to him about it? | 我们可以跟他谈谈吗 |
[15:21] | Yeah. Sure. | 可以啊 |
[15:22] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[15:26] | You should not be smoking, | 你不该抽烟 |
[15:29] | especially not in your grandmother and grandfather’s house. | 尤其是在你的爷爷奶奶家里 |
[15:31] | We are guests in this house. | 我们是客人 |
[15:32] | Oh, I thought we lived here. | 我还以为我们是主人呢 |
[16:02] | – Hey, how is going? – Good. | -进展如何 -挺好的 |
[16:06] | Uh, is something off in the sopranos? | 女高音唱错了吗 |
[16:08] | No. | 没有 |
[16:09] | Yeah, I think there’s a little– | 我觉得有些 |
[16:10] | Okay, hey. | 别别 |
[16:12] | Yeah, it’s called a major seventh chord | 这个叫做大七度和声 |
[16:14] | and it’s fine. | 没关系的 |
[16:15] | Well, I’m the producer. | 我才是制作人 |
[16:16] | I’m the one who has to answer to the client. | 最后还得向那些委托人去解释 |
[16:18] | Why are you so testy? | 你怎么那么不耐烦 |
[16:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:21] | Maybe it has something to do with | 可能与你冰箱里的 |
[16:22] | the sperm in your freezer? | 冷藏精子有关吧 |
[16:23] | Oh, I was wondering if you saw that. | 我还在想你看见没有呢 |
[16:25] | Yeah, were you wondering? | 是吗 这还需要想吗 |
[16:27] | ‘Cause it’s this gigantic shiny thermos full of semen, | 装精子的瓶子可是又大又亮 |
[16:29] | so yeah, I found it right next to the coffee. | 我在咖啡边上看到了 |
[16:31] | Okay, you know, I do not want to have | 好吧 我不想再跟你 |
[16:32] | this conversation again. | 因为这件事而争辩了 |
[16:33] | I am ready to have a baby and you’re not. | 我想要孩子而你不想 |
[16:35] | You’re not mature enough. | 你还不够成熟 |
[16:36] | Okay, I’m not mature enough. | 好吧 我还不够成熟 |
[16:38] | I’m not the one out scrounging up some guy’s sperm | 我不是那个四处找寻男人的精子的人 |
[16:40] | and I am not scrounging it up. | 我没有四处搜寻 |
[16:41] | I bought it, for a lot. | 是我买来的 花了很多钱 |
[16:43] | And I have to tell you, actually, | 而且我得跟你说实话 |
[16:44] | – It is amazing sperm. – Is it? | -这精子品质上乘 -是吗 |
[16:47] | Yeah, the donor is an Olympic athlete and a Rhodes scholar. | 捐赠者即参加过奥运会又拿过罗氏奖学金 |
[16:48] | Great, then it sounds like this sperm’s gonna be | 很好 听起来这些精子会成为 |
[16:51] | an excellent father. | 一位出色的父亲 |
[16:52] | So maybe he can coach soccer for you or whatever. | 或许他能教孩子橄榄球或者别的 |
[16:56] | – You’re an idiot. – I’m an idiot. | -你是个白痴 -我是 |
[16:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:59] | Okay, I don’t have a space-age contraption in my– | 我可没在冰箱里藏那个精密的装置 |
[17:01] | When are you ovulating? | 你什么时候排卵 |
[17:02] | Friday. | 星期五 |
[17:50] | Hey, Maximo, | 马克斯 |
[17:51] | Save some paper for the rest of us. | 给我们留点纸 |
[18:06] | Freak. | 怪胎 |
[18:10] | Boys. Boys. | 孩子们 |
[18:12] | Max. Max. Max, stop it. | 麦克斯 住手 |
[18:16] | Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. | 住手 别打了 |
[18:19] | Calm down. Stop it. | 冷静 住手 |
[18:21] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[18:23] | – Max, calm down. – He bit me. | -麦克斯 冷静 -他咬我 |
[18:26] | Back to work, everybody. | 每个人都回去学习 |
[18:27] | He bit me. | 他咬我 |
[18:30] | Max. What are you doing? | 麦克斯 你在做什么 |
[18:31] | I just, I can’t believe that Max would do that. | 我只是不相信麦克斯会这么做 |
[18:33] | He must have been taunted. | 肯定有人嘲弄他了 |
[18:34] | And we will deal with Amos as well. | 我们对阿莫斯也会作出处理 |
[18:36] | But for right now, we want to focus on Max. | 但现在 我们关注的是麦克斯 |
[18:38] | I think we’re overanalyzing this a little bit. | 我想我们有点小题大做了 |
[18:41] | Maybe if we didn’t allow him to wear a pirate costume to school, | 如果我们不允许他穿海盗装来学校 |
[18:44] | He’d fit in a little bit better. | 他反应会更大 |
[18:45] | Wait a minute, wait a minute, | 等等 |
[18:46] | We all decided that we would monitor the pirate situation. | 我们之前说好要监督他的着装的 |
[18:48] | Everyone else decided, and now he’s getting picked on, | 大家都想联合起来 现在一起欺负他 |
[18:49] | which is exactly what I thought would happen. | 这也正是我担心的 |
[18:50] | I think what we’re trying to say here | 我想我们现在讨论的 |
[18:52] | is that we’re not sure that Sullivan Elementary | 是我们觉得苏利文初等学校 |
[18:55] | is the right fit for Max. | 不适合麦克斯 |
[18:59] | I am, I’m sorry, I don’t understand | 抱歉 我不理解 |
[19:00] | I think we should take Max to an educational therapist | 我们认为该给麦克斯做个教育测试 |
[19:03] | to have him tested to see whether or not | 检查他是否适合上学 |
[19:05] | she thinks Max can be successful | 看看麦克斯能成功地 |
[19:07] | Let’s just cut to the chase. | 别废话了 |
[19:08] | Are we getting expelled? You giving us the boot? | 你是要开除他吗 把我们赶走吗 |
[19:10] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[19:15] | Are we? | 真的吗 |
[19:16] | That’s great. | 那很好 |
[19:18] | Amber’s out with Haddie and her friends. | 安博和海迪的朋友们一起出去了 |
[19:20] | Ooh, here’s a two-in-one in Emeryville. | 在爱莫利维尔有间二合一的房子 |
[19:22] | That looks good. | 那看起来不错 |
[19:24] | Emeryville? Over my dead body. | 爱莫利维尔 除非我死了 |
[19:27] | Why don’t you put that thing down? | 你干嘛不放下这东西 |
[19:28] | You’re staying right here until you get back on your feet. | 你自力更生之前哪都不许去 |
[19:31] | Mom, I’m on my feet, I’m not destitute, | 妈妈 我能自食其力 我并非一贫如洗 |
[19:33] | I just got a little financial trouble | 我只是遇到了一些财政危机 |
[19:35] | and two degenerate kids, but I’ll be fine. | 还有两个堕落的孩子 但我会撑过去的 |
[19:38] | I’m just letting you know we’re here for you. | 我只想让你知道我们一直伴你左右的 |
[19:41] | Thank you. But trust me. | 谢谢 不过请你放心 |
[19:44] | I think I should cut this out, you know, | 我想我会撑过去的 |
[19:46] | in the slim chance that we wear out our welcome. | 除非我们不受欢迎了 |
[20:37] | Hello. | 你好 |
[20:39] | Who is this? | 你是哪位 |
[20:40] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[20:49] | Can you believe this? | 你能相信吗 |
[20:52] | Adam. Hey. | 亚当 |
[20:54] | Hey. It’s okay. All right? | 没关系的 好吗 |
[20:55] | They weren’t officially booked, so… | 他们没被正式起诉 所以 |
[20:58] | It’s not gonna go on their records. | 不会留下案底的 |
[21:04] | Thank god for that, huh? | 感谢上帝 |
[21:08] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[21:11] | Kristina, I’m so sorry. | 克里斯蒂娜 我真抱歉 |
[21:14] | Oh, it’s okay. It’s fine, it’s over. | 没关系的 都过去了 |
[21:20] | It’s over. | 都过去了 |
[21:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:50] | I’ll make us some coffee. | 我来泡点咖啡 |
[21:56] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[21:59] | It wasn’t my weed. | 那不是我的大麻 |
[22:01] | That’s great. What a relief. | 很好 我宽心了 |
[22:05] | I’m so proud of you, honey. | 亲爱的 我为你骄傲 |
[22:30] | Hello. Date night. | 你好 约会之夜吗 |
[22:32] | Please. No comment. | 求你了 不要做任何评论 |
[22:35] | – Where’s he taking you? – Chinese. | -他要带你去哪 -中国餐馆 |
[22:37] | Sexy. | 很性感 |
[22:39] | That’s enough out of you. Okay? | 我受够你了 知道吗 |
[22:41] | That’s enough. | 受够了 |
[22:42] | I want you to know you made me mad, | 你快把我搞疯了 |
[22:43] | And you embarrassed me. | 令我无地自容 |
[22:45] | And it’s gonna be a long time before | 你想重获我的信任 |
[22:46] | You earn my trust back. | 得过上好久 |
[22:50] | Okay. | 明白了 |
[22:56] | Are you sure about the shoes? | 你确定要穿那双鞋子吗 |
[23:03] | Go on. | 继续 |
[23:04] | Well, I mean, it’s a date. | 我是说 这是去赴约 |
[23:06] | Not a bar mitzvah. | 不是参加成人礼 |
[23:08] | I just think you should really go with your strong suit, you know? | 我觉得你应该穿得拉风一些 你说呢 |
[23:11] | What is my strong suit? | 要怎么穿的拉风些 |
[23:12] | Uh, your boots, obviously. | 当然是穿上你的靴子 |
[23:14] | All right. | 好的 |
[23:15] | Also, that bag is– | 还有 你那个提包… |
[23:17] | IT’S VERY 1960s. | 确实很复古 |
[23:19] | Not in a good way. | 但不适合今天的场合 |
[23:23] | Oh, god. | 哦 老天 |
[24:02] | Hi | 你好 |
[24:06] | Sarah. Hi, it’s me. | 莎拉 是我 |
[24:07] | It’s, uh– it’s Jim. | 是 吉姆 |
[24:11] | – Oh, my god. – Hi. | -天哪 是你 -你好 |
[24:17] | Oh, god, I’m sorry. | 哦 真对不起 |
[24:19] | I–I didn’t realize you– you were going to the right. | 我不知道你也要头朝右 |
[24:21] | – Are you okay? – Yes, I’m good. | -你没事吧 -没事 我挺好 |
[24:22] | You look great. | 你看起来太美了 |
[24:24] | Oh, and you? | 哦 你也不错嘛 |
[24:29] | – You wanna sit down, or– – Okay. | -你愿意坐下来吗 还是… -当然 |
[24:37] | – So. – Uh– | -那么 -你看… |
[24:40] | Oh, Julia said that she ran into you | 茱莉亚说她在… |
[24:43] | At, um, at berkeley coffee. | 好像是 伯克利咖啡厅碰到你 |
[24:44] | – Yeah. – Do you live near there? | -没错 -你住在那附近吗 |
[24:45] | You work near there? | 还是你在那附近工作 |
[24:49] | Oh, maybe she didn’t, uh… | 哦 或许她还没… |
[24:52] | I–I work at berkeley coffee. | 我在伯克利咖啡厅工作 |
[24:54] | I’m a, uh, barista. | 我是个服务生 |
[24:56] | – Oh. – Yeah. | -这样啊 -是呀 |
[24:59] | Yeah. She didn’t say that. | 是的 她没和我说过 |
[25:00] | Um, and so how long have you been in the caffeine game? | 那么 你在那干了多久了 |
[25:03] | Uh, look, it’s a long story, actually, I– | 是这样 说来话长 实际上我… |
[25:06] | I’m sorry. I just– I’m just gonna cut you off. | 很抱歉 我得先… 打断你一下 |
[25:09] | I have to, um, I’m just gonna make a quick– | 我得去 去打个电话… |
[25:12] | And then, um, I’m gonna be right back. | 很快回来 |
[25:13] | I’ll get the appetizers started. | 好的 我先点些开胃菜 |
[25:15] | – Do you like shrimp toast? – Any kind of toast. | -你喜欢鲜虾土司吗 -什么土司都行 |
[25:23] | Hello. | 你好 |
[25:25] | Well, is this who I am to you? | 喂 你把我当什么人 |
[25:28] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思啊 |
[25:29] | I mean, I know I’m not a big lawyer | 听着 我知道自己并不是可以在周末 |
[25:30] | Who walks around on the weekends in a juicy pantsuit. | 穿着Juicy休闲裤逛街的大律师 |
[25:33] | Does that mean I have to go out with a fat, balding barista? | 因此我就非得和又肥又秃的服务生约会吗 |
[25:35] | I’m just wondering. Is that who I am to you? | 所以我很不解 你究竟把我当什么人 |
[25:36] | Oh, my god. Sarah. | 哦 我的天 莎拉 |
[25:38] | No, no, no. Don’t “Oh, god” Me, Julia. | 不 不… 少跟我用那种语气说话 茱莉亚 |
[25:40] | I know you’re sexier than me. Everybody knows it. | 我知道你比我性感动人 大家都知道 |
[25:43] | Whoa, whoa, hold on. | 喔 你这是说啥呢 |
[25:44] | I don’t understand why you have to always | 我就是不明白你为何要三番五次的 |
[25:46] | Prove that you’re better than me. | 证明你比我优秀呢 |
[25:47] | I am never letting you set me up again. | 我不会再上你的当了 |
[25:48] | Ever. | 绝不会 |
[25:49] | Good, because I’m done trying to help you. | 随你高兴 可我确实是想帮你的 |
[25:51] | Well, I don’t need your help | 你以为自己在做慈善事业吗 |
[25:52] | Because I’m not some charity case. | 我用不着你帮 |
[25:53] | – Screw you. – Oh, no, screw you. | -见鬼去吧你 -哦 你见鬼去吧 |
[25:56] | I can’t talk to you right now anyway, I have to go. | 我没工夫和你扯淡 我得走了 |
[25:59] | Because I am on a freakin’ date. | 我还有个”美妙”的约会呢 |
[26:08] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吧 |
[26:10] | It’s great. | 好极了 |
[26:12] | Listen, I, uh– | 你看 我… |
[26:15] | I have something I wanna show you. | 我有个东西给你看 |
[26:19] | It’s yours. | 是你的 |
[26:21] | That’s the, uh, that’s the ring I gave you. | 是我曾经送你的戒指 |
[26:23] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 没错 |
[26:26] | How do you have it? | 你怎么会留着它 |
[26:27] | Oh, well, I don’t know if you remember. | 哦 不知道你是否还记得 |
[26:29] | You sort of threw it at me the night you broke up with me. | 在我们分手那晚你把它丢给我 |
[26:35] | I hit you right in the eye. | 我丢中了你的眼睛 |
[26:36] | Yeah, remember? | 没错 记得吗 |
[26:38] | I said you should really, you should– | 我当时说你真应该… |
[26:39] | Try out for the A’s. | 去当个射手 |
[26:40] | right. | 没错 |
[26:45] | So I want you to know I’m not just a barista. | 我想让你知道我并不单单是个服务生 |
[26:47] | I Rrebuilt trucks from the ’30s. | 我还改装那些30年代的卡车 |
[26:48] | I have several ping-pong trophies on display | 在我简陋平凡的斗室中也摆满了 |
[26:50] | In my otherwise unimpressive apartment. | 熠熠生辉的兵乓球奖杯 |
[26:53] | And if that’s not enough, which I’m sure it is, | 当然 这些都算不上什么 |
[26:55] | I just found the new yorker’s publishing one of my poems. | 我最近还在《纽约客》上发表了我的诗作 |
[26:58] | – The real new yorker? – Yeah. Yeah. | -是正宗的《纽约客》吗 -是的 |
[27:01] | Thanks. Yeah. | 真感谢 |
[27:05] | I’m really glad you called. | 真高兴你能来赴约 |
[27:08] | You know, I’ve always thought about you, sarah. | 我经常想起你 莎拉 |
[27:15] | Are you- | 你还 |
[27:17] | Are you all right, or– | 你还好吗 |
[27:21] | You just kept this all this time. | 你把这戒指保存了这么久 |
[27:25] | That’s so nice. | 真是太贴心了 |
[27:28] | You’re so nice and funny. | 你又贴心又风趣 |
[27:31] | I married this guy who’s, you know, | 我跟一个 你知道 |
[27:36] | Like a tortured musician, and he has this drug problem. | 变态音乐家结了婚 他还嗑药 |
[27:42] | I was such a jerk to– | 我当时对你那么坏 |
[27:47] | I–I’m so sorry. I’m sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 抱歉 |
[27:51] | I’m just, I’m not very good at the, um, | 我只是 只是对约会这类事 |
[27:56] | The dating thing anymore, you know? | 已经不太在行了 |
[27:58] | And, I mean, let’s face it, in my prime, | 我是说 我得承认 即便年轻时 |
[28:01] | I wasn’t–I wasn’t that good at it either. | 我也不怎么在行 |
[28:04] | You’re more beautiful than I remember you. | 你比我记忆中还要美 |
[28:07] | – shut up. – you are. | -得了吧 -真的 |
[28:09] | Seriously, please shut up. | 拜托 你别说了 |
[28:16] | – Really? – yeah. | -你说真的吗 -千真万确 |
[28:21] | Is your dad home? | 你老爸在家吗 |
[28:22] | – jim. – what? | -吉姆 -怎么了 |
[28:23] | It’s okay. We’re 38. | 放轻松 我们已经38岁了 |
[28:26] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[28:29] | Ah, damn. No condoms. | 靠 没有安全套 |
[28:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:33] | I have just become so accustomed to the idea | 我对于约会不上床这念头 |
[28:35] | Of not getting laid. | 已经习以为常了 |
[28:36] | Oh, oh! It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[28:38] | Is he home? | 是他回来了吗 |
[28:40] | – What is it, what is it? – I got it. I got it. | -怎么了 怎么了 -有办法了 |
[28:42] | What? | 什么 |
[28:44] | Why does your dad have condoms in his desk drawer? | 你老爸怎么会在抽屉里放了盒安全套 |
[28:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:46] | I was looking for scissors the other day. | 有天我在找剪刀 |
[28:48] | And I found them. | 发现的这些 |
[28:50] | Oh, my god, what did you do? | 你当时作何反应 |
[28:51] | I stared at them for two hours and then I went to sleep. | 我盯着它们看了两小时 然后上床睡觉 |
[28:53] | Do you think he’s having an affair? | 你觉得他是不是有外遇了 |
[28:54] | Oh, my god, stop talking. | 上帝啊 别废话了 |
[29:00] | Just so you know, uh, | 告诉你吧 |
[29:01] | He never actually participated in | 其实他并没有真的参加过 |
[29:03] | A single olympic event, so. | 一项奥林匹克项目 |
[29:06] | What? | 什么 |
[29:07] | Your phenomenal sperm, stanford hecht, | 你那活性精子 斯坦福·赫克特 |
[29:09] | Traveled with the bowling team as a third backup. | 他只是保龄球队的三号板凳队员 |
[29:11] | He never got in a single game. | 从没真正出赛过 |
[29:13] | He never rolled a ball. | 他连球都没投出过一个 |
[29:15] | Just thought you might like to know that before | 我想你在有所行动前 |
[29:16] | You pull out the turkey baster. | 应该会想知道这个 |
[29:17] | Oh, my god. You googled my sperm. | 上帝啊 你人肉了我的精子 |
[29:19] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[29:20] | I googled your sperm. | 我人肉了你的精子 |
[29:22] | I can’t believe that you’re doing this | 我不敢相信 你竟然不跟我商量 |
[29:24] | Without even discussing it with me. | 就做这种事 |
[29:25] | Well, what are we supposed to discuss? | 我们有什么好商量的 |
[29:26] | Every time the word commitment comes up, you wince. | 每次一提到结婚 你就当缩头乌龟 |
[29:29] | – that’s not true. – you just winced. | -才不是呢 -你又缩头了 |
[29:31] | – yeah, well, prove it. – you just winced. | -是啊 你就扯吧 -你刚刚又缩头了 |
[29:32] | – prove it. – you’re an infant. | -你就扯吧 -你就是个小孩 |
[29:34] | – you’re panicky. – I am 34, I want a baby. | -你太惶恐了 -我34岁了 想要个小孩 |
[29:36] | Oh, okay, so you’re just gonna inseminate yourself | 所以你就想用个三流保龄球手的精子 |
[29:39] | With the seed of some third-rate hack bowler? | 给自己人工受精吗 |
[29:41] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[29:42] | I mean, how about having a conversation | 我是说 咱们谈谈 |
[29:44] | Or a compromise? | 和解如何 |
[29:46] | Oh, you want half a baby? A bunny? | 你想跟我分孩子吗 |
[29:48] | What’s a compromise? | 怎么个和解法 |
[29:49] | No, like, you know, you give me a little time | 像是你给我点时间 |
[29:51] | To figure out my career stuff. | 我来解决一下我的事业问题 |
[29:52] | I just saw a decade flash before my eyes. | 我刚看到未来十年 在我眼前一晃而过 |
[29:55] | I need numbers, babe. | 我需要个期限 亲爱的 |
[29:56] | – okay, five years, tops. – I’ll give you three. | -好吧 最多五年 -我给你三年 |
[29:58] | – fine. – okay. | -好吧 -好 |
[30:00] | Great. | 太好了 |
[30:06] | So you’re saying you’ll have a baby with me | 你是说 你要在三年内 |
[30:07] | In three years? | 跟我生个孩子吗 |
[30:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:15] | Oh, my god, I love you. | 上帝啊 我爱你 |
[30:17] | Okay. Oh. | 好吧 |
[30:18] | Oh, god, I love you. | 上帝啊 我爱你 |
[30:20] | – I love you too. – I love you. | -我也爱你 -我爱死你了 |
[30:27] | – Mommy. – Yeah, baby? | -妈妈 -怎么了 亲爱的 |
[30:30] | Could daddy sing? | 能让爸爸来唱吗 |
[30:32] | Of course. | 当然 |
[30:36] | Joel. | 乔尔 |
[30:41] | There he is. Hey, babe. | 他来了 亲爱的 |
[30:42] | – yeah. – she wants you to sing to her. | -在 -她想你给她唱歌 |
[30:45] | Uh, sweetie, mommy rushed here | 宝贝儿 妈妈冲回来 |
[30:47] | To get home to sing you to sleep. | 就为唱歌哄你睡觉 |
[30:49] | No, it’s fine. We got to read the book. | 没事的 我们打算读本书 |
[30:51] | And the book is the best, best, best part. | 读书才是最棒 最棒的部分呢 |
[30:57] | All right, mwah. | 好吧 |
[30:59] | All right, you. Let’s see here. | 好吧 我们瞧瞧 |
[31:02] | What’s one we haven’t sung in a while? | 这段日子咱们唱的啥来着 |
[31:04] | The monkey chased the weasel. | 猴追黄鼠狼 |
[31:05] | Okay. Let’s see. | 好吧 |
[31:18] | No pants. Pantsless snacks. | 别穿裤子 穿裤子逊弊了 |
[31:20] | I just, I don’t want you to get grounded, okay? | 我只是不想让你被关禁闭 |
[31:26] | – I’m okay. – oh, no, are you okay? | -我很好 -你还好吗 |
[31:27] | Okay, then run. You gotta run. | 那好 那跑起来 |
[31:29] | Six or seven splinters. | 骨头可能碎成六七块了 |
[31:31] | – Okay, quiet. – Be very quiet. | -安静点儿 -要非常安静 |
[31:34] | – Quiet. Seriously. – Be very quiet. | -我是认真的 安静 -非常安静 |
[31:36] | This is not a laughing matter. | 这是正经事儿 |
[31:38] | Don’t make any noise. Don’t move. | 别发出噪音 别动 |
[31:41] | you’re the one screaming. | 明明是你在叫 |
[31:42] | Shh, shh, shut up. It’s not even funny. | 嘘 闭嘴 一点儿都不好笑 |
[31:45] | Oh, oh, oh. This is awful. | 喔 太邪恶了 |
[31:47] | This is so awful. It’s blackberry brandy. | 太邪恶了 黑莓白兰地 |
[31:50] | And it’s delicious. | 味道不错 |
[31:51] | I’m not gonna have a problem with that. | 我没问题 |
[31:59] | Hi, honey. | 嘿 宝贝儿 |
[32:01] | How was dinner with Uncle Adam? | 和亚当舅舅的晚餐怎么样 |
[32:07] | I’m so dead. | 我完了 |
[32:10] | Man, I just don’t know who you are anymore. | 老兄 我都不认识你了 |
[32:12] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[32:14] | I’m devastated. | 我心力交瘁了 |
[32:16] | It’s not a big deal. | 其实也没什么 |
[32:17] | Yeah, it’s a big deal. | 这是个大问题 |
[32:19] | We’re at Oscar’s and you ordered a veggie burger. | 我们在奥斯卡餐厅吃饭 你却叫了蔬菜汉堡 |
[32:22] | You know how twisted that is? | 你知道这有多怪吗 |
[32:23] | Didn’t you say there was something you wanted to talk about? | 你不是说有事要谈吗 |
[32:25] | Check that out. | 看看这个 |
[32:27] | It’s from Jasmine. The dancer. | 这是贾斯敏发给我的 那个跳舞的 |
[32:30] | Five years ago. | 5年前那个 |
[32:31] | Remember her? | 想起来了吗 |
[32:33] | The flexible one. | 身体很柔软那个 |
[32:34] | She was really flexible. | 的确很柔软 |
[32:36] | She contacted me. After all this time. | 这么多年后 她主动联系我了 |
[32:39] | I’ve had, like, five e-mails since we went out. | 我们总共大概互发了5封邮件 |
[32:41] | And I think she’s, you know, pursuing me, ’cause look at it. | 我觉得她在追求我 看吧 |
[32:44] | It’s, oh, um, “What are you doing this weekend? | 她说”周末有空吗” |
[32:47] | “Can I stop by?” | “我能来找你吗” |
[32:50] | Yeah, whoa. | 是啊 |
[32:51] | – Stop by, whoa.- That’s–yeah. | -来找你 -好耶 |
[32:54] | – Bold, right? – Yeah. | -很直白 对吧 -是啊 |
[32:56] | So do you think it’s cool if I see her, | 那么你觉得我可以见她吗 |
[32:58] | even though I’m quasi-engaged? | 尽管我算是订婚了 |
[33:03] | You’re what? | 你什么 |
[33:04] | You know, I’m potentially in negotiations to get engaged to Katie. | 我正在和凯蒂协商订婚的事 |
[33:09] | Wait, I thought that we agreed | 等等 我以为我们已经达成共识 |
[33:10] | that you were gonna confront her about the sperm situation. | 你得去质问她有关精子的事 |
[33:12] | Yeah, I did. | 对啊 我问了 |
[33:14] | And, and you ended up getting engaged? | 然后你就和她订婚了吗 |
[33:15] | I didn’t get engaged– okay, listen, all right. | 其实不是订婚 好吧 听着 |
[33:18] | I agreed to have a child with her in three years. | 我同意在未来3年内和她生个小孩 |
[33:20] | So I think the marriage thing is probably implied, right? | 所以我认为其中暗示了结婚 对吧 |
[33:24] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[33:25] | Is this really how you wanna live your life? | 你真的想这样生活一辈子吗 |
[33:27] | Okay, look, I’m sorry we can’t all be | 好吧 抱歉不是我们所有人 |
[33:29] | the perfect couple like you and Kristina | 都能有你和克里斯蒂娜那样的完美婚姻 |
[33:31] | and eat veggie burgers and stuff. | 而且你们居然还吃素 |
[33:32] | You’re an idiot. | 你是个白痴 |
[33:34] | That’s…pretty harsh. | 这个 很伤人啊 |
[33:40] | Are you gonna eat your fries? | 你还吃你的炸薯条吗 |
[34:03] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了吗 |
[34:05] | Um, I heard from the educational therapist. | 教育心理医师刚刚联系了我 |
[34:08] | And she said that she has some concerns about Max. | 她说麦克斯有点儿令人担心 |
[34:13] | She feels that Max has some learning differences. | 她认为麦克斯学习上有些问题 |
[34:16] | Okay, listen, I’ve given this some thought, | 好了 我也想了想这件事 |
[34:17] | I wanna contact the school, get Max a tutor | 我想联系学校 给麦克斯找个家教 |
[34:20] | to help him through this rough period. | 帮他渡过这个难关 |
[34:21] | Now listen I gotta get back to this meeting. | 现在我得回去开会了 |
[34:22] | I understand that, | 我了解 |
[34:24] | but she wasn’t just talking about academics. | 但医师说问题不仅是学习上的 |
[34:25] | I get that, and we’ll deal with it. | 我知道了 我们可以处理的 |
[34:27] | Honey, she thinks that he may have… | 亲爱的 她认为麦克斯可能 |
[34:28] | She thinks that he may have Asperger’s. | 她认为麦克斯可能得了阿斯伯格综合症 |
[34:32] | Asperger’s? | 阿斯伯格综合症 |
[34:35] | Like autism? | 就像自闭症吗 |
[34:37] | Look, Max is not– | 瞧 麦克斯不是 |
[34:38] | It’s high-functioning autism. | 这是种高功能自闭症 |
[34:39] | A lot of people with Asperger’s… | 很多阿斯伯格综合症患者 |
[34:41] | Max is not autistic. | 麦克斯没有自闭症 |
[34:42] | Live very productive lives, Adam. | 都能正常生活 亚当 |
[34:43] | Kristina, I’ve seen autistic kids. | 克里斯蒂娜 我见过得自闭症的小孩 |
[34:44] | The lessings’ kid with the hand flapping– | 那些孩子胡乱的挥手 |
[34:45] | She was saying that when she was with him, she saw certain patterns. | 她说和麦克斯相处时 发现了一些迹象 |
[34:48] | He was having a very bad day. | 麦克斯只是最近不太好过 |
[34:50] | And those tests that she gave to him were ridiculous. | 她给麦克斯做的那些测试太可笑了 |
[34:51] | Adam, that’s not true. | 亚当 那不是事实 |
[34:52] | She didn’t connect with him at all. | 她甚至都不太了解麦克斯 |
[34:54] | You know how important it is for him to– | 你知道这对麦克斯有多重要 |
[34:55] | She said that if we get him the right tools to learn– | 她说如果用恰当的方法让麦克斯学习 |
[34:57] | That’s what I said, a tutor. | 我就是这个意思啊 找个家教 |
[34:59] | She wasn’t talking about a tutor. | 她的意思不是找家教 |
[35:00] | Well, I’m not sending him to special ed. | 我不会送儿子去特殊学校的 |
[35:01] | Honey, there is something wrong with our baby. | 亲爱的 我们的宝贝儿有麻烦了 |
[35:08] | It’s not just, it’s not just the academics, okay? | 不光是学习方面的麻烦 知道吗 |
[35:10] | It’s not– | 也不光是 |
[35:12] | It’s not just the biting, or the pirate costume, | 也不光是咬人 或是穿海盗服装的问题 |
[35:15] | or the fear of fire, or the–the tantrums. | 还包括怕火 和无缘无故发脾气 |
[35:20] | It’s everything. | 所有的一切 |
[35:28] | Please don’t make me be alone with–with this. | 别让我一个人应付这些 |
[35:30] | – I don’t want to… – come here. | -我不想 -过来 |
[35:33] | All right? | 好吗 |
[35:36] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[35:56] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[35:58] | Hey, Max. | 嗨 麦克斯 |
[36:08] | You forgot your book bag. | 你忘了你的书包了 |
[36:09] | Do you want me to hang it up in the hallway for you? | 要我帮你把它挂在走廊么 |
[36:12] | Hey, max. | 嗨 麦克斯 |
[36:16] | Max, that, that kid just said hello to you. | 麦克斯 那个孩子刚跟你打招呼了 |
[36:21] | Max, if you don’t say hello back, | 麦克斯 要是你不回答人家 |
[36:22] | He might think that you’re being rude. | 他会觉得你很没礼貌 |
[36:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:25] | Did you hear him say hello? | 你听见他说嗨了吗 |
[36:27] | Uh-huh. | 恩 |
[36:31] | Max. Max. Max. | 麦克斯 麦克斯 麦克斯 |
[36:34] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:44] | we just need to bring in– it’s, like, the home stretch. | 我们只需要弄点 终点直道那种东西 |
[36:46] | We need to just bring in a couple more cans here, | 只需要在这弄点罐子就行 |
[36:48] | A couple more– oh, oh, excuse me. | 几个就行 哦 不好意思 |
[36:49] | Adam, hey. | 亚当 |
[36:51] | – hey, paul. – great running into you. | -嗨 保罗 -遇见你太好了 |
[36:53] | Listen, this is a little uncomfortable. | 这有点不太好开口 |
[36:56] | Uh, the board of the little league had a meeting last night. | 小联盟董事会昨晚开了个会 |
[36:58] | Uh, the consensus was is that maybe it might be better | 一致认为你退下来可能 |
[37:01] | If you stepped aside. | 更好些 |
[37:02] | Let someone else coach the rest of the season. | 让别人指导剩下的赛季 |
[37:04] | Jordan shefranick’s dad’s able to step in. | 乔丹·谢夫兰尼克的爸爸要接任 |
[37:07] | Oh, okay. | 哦 好的 |
[37:11] | And adam, they also asked me to tell you | 还有 亚当 他们还让我告诉你 |
[37:13] | That you can’t be present at future games. | 以后的比赛你都不能出现 |
[37:15] | Uh, they’ve had some complaints from some parents. | 因为有些家长已经投诉了 |
[37:18] | Uh, apparently the umpire’s filing a lawsuit. | 裁判员已经备案了 |
[37:23] | I’m really sorry, adam. | 我很抱歉 亚当 |
[37:27] | It was a bad call. | 没给你带来什么好消息 |
[37:28] | – yeah. Yeah, thanks for that. | 是啊 太谢谢你了 |
[37:31] | Sorry, I couldn’t get back to the office, | 抱歉 我不能回办公室了 |
[37:33] | So you make the call | 所以你打个电话 |
[37:34] | And I’ll talk to you tomorrow morning. | 我明早再跟你说 |
[37:36] | Okay, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[37:43] | Hi. You’re home early. | 你今天提前回家了 |
[37:44] | – no, I had this meeting over at shattuck | 不是 我到沙特克去开了个会 |
[37:46] | And then crosby called freaking out | 然后克罗斯比慌里慌张的打电话说 |
[37:48] | About some emergency that couldn’t wait. | 有刻不容缓的紧急情况 |
[37:49] | Uh, drew didn’t happen to come by, did he? | 德鲁没过来吧 |
[37:52] | – Here? – yeah. | -到这吗 -是啊 |
[37:53] | No. | 没有 |
[37:53] | Oh, I got a weird call from the school. | 我接了一个学校打的莫名其妙的电话 |
[37:55] | – yeah? – I don’t know. | -是吗 -我不知道 |
[37:56] | I’m just trying not to panic. | 我努力不恐慌 |
[37:57] | I’m sure it’s nothing, it’s just– | 肯定没什么 就是 |
[37:59] | Adam, I am in a real pickle, man. | 亚当 我真是麻烦不断呀 |
[38:01] | Katie already tried to move up the date. | 凯蒂已经想要提前日期了 |
[38:02] | You gotta get me out of this engagement. | 你得帮我解除这婚约 |
[38:04] | – Engagement? – oh, you’re judgmental? | -婚约 -怎么了 你有什么问题 |
[38:06] | You and katie got engaged? | 你和凯蒂订婚了吗 |
[38:08] | Whoa, what? | 哇 什么 |
[38:09] | Crosby and katie got engaged. | 克罗斯比和凯蒂订婚了 |
[38:11] | Okay, this is about the frozen sperm thing. | 跟冷藏精子的事有关吧 |
[38:13] | – I’m sorry, the what? – how do you know that? | -不好意思 什么 -你怎么知道的 |
[38:15] | Is there not any confidential male guy stuff anymore? | 没有什么男人之间的隐私这回事了吗 |
[38:18] | No, I don’t think so. | 我认为没有 |
[38:19] | Hi, crazy lady who yells at her sister | 嗨 约会中途给姐姐打电话 |
[38:21] | From a date. | 发火的疯女人 |
[38:22] | – fine. I may have overreacted a little bit. | 好吧 我可能是有点反应过度了 |
[38:24] | – maybe? – what was that about? | -可能 -为什么呀 |
[38:26] | – why are you here? Why is everyone here? | 你在这干吗 怎么所有人都来了 |
[38:28] | Because this is adam and crosby time. | 现在是亚当和克罗斯比的时间 |
[38:29] | – I didn’t invite them. | 我没邀请她们 |
[38:30] | – kristina’s picking up sydney from school for us. | 克里斯蒂娜去学校接雪莉了 |
[38:32] | Joel has a dental thing, | 乔尔去看牙医了 |
[38:34] | And sydney doesn’t like me very much anyway, so– | 雪莉反正也不怎么喜欢我 所以 |
[38:35] | – that’s not true. – she loves you. | -那不是真的 -她爱你 |
[38:37] | – oh, she openly prefers joel, and that is fine, | 她明显喜欢乔尔 那挺好的 |
[38:39] | Because I am a good lawyer and he is a good father. | 因为我是个好律师 他是个好爸爸 |
[38:42] | So she will be like a relative of mine. | 她就像我的一个亲戚一样 |
[38:46] | See, I can, I can manage this. | 你瞧 我能处理好这个 |
[38:47] | I can lower my expectations. | 我可以降低我的期望 |
[38:48] | Hold that thought. Hold that thought. | 别那么想 别那么想 |
[38:49] | Wait, so are we saying we lost drew? | 等等 你是说找不到德鲁了吗 |
[38:52] | – I don’t know what happened, okay? | 我不知道发生什么了 |
[38:55] | It might have something to do with the fact that | 那可能跟他昨晚撞见我和 |
[38:58] | he walked in on me and jim half naked last night. | 吉姆衣冠不整的有点关系 |
[39:00] | you slept with jim? | 你和吉姆睡了 |
[39:02] | good for you. | 不错 |
[39:03] | what happened to him being a fat, balding barista? | 不是嫌他是个又胖又秃顶的咖啡店招待 |
[39:05] | I warmed to him. | 我对他旧情复燃了 |
[39:06] | How many days has she been home? | 她回家才几天 |
[39:08] | get them out of here. | 让她们出去 |
[39:10] | hello. Hi, seth. | 嗨 塞斯 |
[39:12] | Seth, there’s a winner. | 塞斯 有人赢了 |
[39:13] | no. | 没有 |
[39:14] | she was screaming at me on the phone. | 她在电话里对我大吵大叫 |
[39:15] | what? He’s with you? | 什么 他在你那吗 |
[39:17] | What are you talking about? Since when? | 你在说什么 什么时候 |
[39:20] | Yes, I’m upset. | 对 我很生气 |
[39:21] | Seth, whatever you do, | 塞斯 不管做什么 |
[39:23] | Do not let him out of your sight, do you hear me? | 不要让他离开你的视线 听见了吗 |
[39:24] | I am on my way. | 我就出发 |
[39:26] | I’m getting in the car right now, good-bye. | 我现在就上车 再见 |
[39:29] | He’s in mother-freakin’ fresno. | 他在他妈的弗雷斯诺 |
[39:31] | Uh, Sarah. | 莎拉 |
[39:35] | Sarah. | 莎拉 |
[39:37] | Why don’t I ride with you? | 干嘛不让我送你去 |
[39:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:43] | I’ll do this. | 我自己去就好 |
[39:55] | Your mom’s here. | 你妈妈来了 |
[40:11] | Drew, honey. Hey. Hey. | 德鲁 亲爱的 喂 喂 |
[40:20] | Uh, it’s just not a real good time right now. | 现在不是个好时机 |
[40:23] | I mean, I got these road dates that might come up | 我的意思是 我还要经常去别的地方 |
[40:25] | And it’s– | 所以就 |
[40:31] | – It’s okay. – You all right? | -没关系的 -你还好吗 |
[40:34] | Is your family good? | 家里还好吗 |
[40:35] | Thanks for calling, Seth. | 谢谢你打电话给我 塞斯 |
[40:37] | Yeah. | 没什么 |
[40:42] | See you soon, Champ. | 再见 小伙子 |
[40:45] | You know, maybe we can take in a game or something. | 也许我们有机会能一起玩点什么 |
[40:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:12] | Drew. | 德鲁 |
[41:15] | Drew, come on, let’s go. | 德鲁 快点 我们走了 |
[41:26] | Oh, honey. | 宝贝 |
[41:35] | You… | 你 |
[41:38] | Deserve a father. | 应该有个父亲 |
[41:40] | You deserve a great father. | 你应该有个非常好的父亲 |
[41:44] | And I shouldn’t have married him. | 我真不应该嫁给他 |
[41:50] | And I’m really sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:55] | Oh, look at you. Look at you. | 看看你 看看你 |
[42:01] | You’re almost a man. | 转眼之间 |
[42:04] | When did that happen? | 你都快是个大人了 |
[42:10] | For what it’s worth, you have me. | 我只想告诉你 你还有我 |
[42:16] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不会去 |
[42:21] | And I’m really sorry, | 我真的很抱歉 |
[42:22] | But that’s gonna have to be enough, okay? | 但这一切只能这样了 好吗 |
[42:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[43:24] | – She was great. – Oh, thanks, dad. | -她唱得真棒 -爸爸 谢谢 |
[43:27] | Where’s Max and Adam? | 麦克斯和亚当呢 |
[43:32] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[43:53] | Adam, what– | 亚当 怎么 |
[43:55] | What the hell are you doing out here? | 你们在这里做什么呢 |
[43:56] | We’re fine. | 我们没事 |
[43:57] | Just go back in. | 你进去吧 |
[44:00] | You’re gonna miss the end. | 你会错过最后部分的 |
[44:02] | Max, come on, let’s go inside. | 麦克斯 来吧 我们进去 |
[44:04] | – He can’t go in. – What? | -他不能进去 -什么 |
[44:06] | There are candles in the hallway, | 门厅里有蜡烛 |
[44:07] | He can’t walk past them. | 他没办法走过去 |
[44:08] | Oh, hell, that’s ridiculous. | 好了吧 这太荒谬了 |
[44:09] | I mean, all he’s gotta do is go by them. | 他只要走过去就行了 |
[44:11] | He’s gonna be fine. Max. Come on, let’s go inside. | 他会没事的 麦克斯来吧 我们进去 |
[44:13] | Dad, it’s not that simple. | 爸爸 没有那么简单 |
[44:14] | It is that simple, Adam, I raised four kids. | 就是那么简单 亚当 我有四个孩子 |
[44:17] | Dad, there’s something wrong with my son. | 爸爸 我儿子有点问题 |
[44:21] | There’s something wrong. | 有点问题 |
[44:28] | What do you mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[44:35] | There’s something wrong. | 他有些地方不对劲 |
[44:40] | And I’m gonna need you to help me. | 所以我需要你帮助我 |
[45:02] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[45:06] | Look, sonny. | 没事的 儿子 |
[45:35] | Jasmine. | 贾斯敏 |
[45:36] | Uh-huh. | 是我 |
[45:39] | Uh, well, uh, you look… | 哇 你看上去 |
[45:42] | – Great. – Thanks. | -真不错 -谢谢 |
[45:45] | Do you, uh, do you wanna go in– | 你想进去坐坐 |
[45:48] | Honey, come here. | 亲爱的 过来 |
[45:51] | Oh, uh, who’s this? | 这是谁啊 |
[45:53] | That’s Jabbar. | 这是乔巴 |
[45:54] | Oh, hey, buddy. I’m Crosby. | 你好 伙计 我是克罗斯比 |
[45:57] | He wanted to meet his dad. | 他想见见他的爸爸 |
[46:20] | We have a major situation. | 我们可有个大麻烦了 |
[46:26] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[46:28] | So, uh, I have a kid. | 就是 我有个孩子 |
[46:32] | A son, a boy. | 是儿子 是个男孩 |
[46:33] | His name is Jabbar. | 他的名字叫乔巴 |
[46:34] | Jabbar? | 乔巴 |
[46:35] | I don’t know, she’s apparently | 我不知道 她显然 |
[46:37] | A basketball fan or something. | 是个篮球迷之类的才会起这种名字 |
[46:38] | Well, what am I gonna stand for that, like– | 那么 我应该怎么支持你 比如 |
[46:41] | Isn’t the game today? | 今天不是有比赛吗 |
[46:44] | What? | 什么 |
[46:46] | What, buddy, I thought you were done with baseball. | 伙计 我以为你已经厌倦棒球了呢 |
[46:48] | It’s my team. | 这是我的球队啊 |
[47:02] | Game’s in ten minutes, everybody. | 大家注意 十分钟后比赛开始 |
[47:03] | Come on, we got a baseball game. | 快点 我们要开始棒球比赛了 |
[47:05] | Okay, baby, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | 好了 宝贝 都动起来 |
[47:07] | Hey, Haddie, can you go grab his uniform, please? | 海迪 请你去把他的制服拿来好吗 |
[47:09] | Laundry room. Got it. | 在洗衣房 我知道了 |
[47:10] | Come on, maxie, let’s go get dressed. | 好了 麦克西 我们去穿好制服 |
[47:13] | Oh, my god, I think I’m snack mom today. | 天啊 今天轮到我犒劳那些小队员们 |
[47:14] | Can you help me with the snacks? | 你能帮我一起做点心吗 |
[47:15] | Yeah, we’ll make snacks. | 好的 我们来做点心 |