时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | – Bobby Little. – I remember him. | -鲍比·利特(Bobby Little)。 -我记得他。 |
[00:02] | Yeah, he’s running for city council, | 是的,他正在竞选市议会, |
[00:03] | and he actually called me to run his campaign. | ,他实际上叫我来竞选。 |
[00:05] | I get to have an assistant, and I immediately thought of you. | 我有了一个助手,我立即想到了您。 |
[00:08] | I know you can do this. | 我知道你可以做到。 |
[00:10] | People pay a lot of money for a baby these days. | 最近,人们为婴儿支付了很多钱。 |
[00:12] | I told him I didn’t agree with him. | 我告诉他我不同意他的看法。 |
[00:13] | He’s really mad at me. | 他真的很生我的气。 |
[00:15] | I don’t think he’s ever going to sign those papers. | 我认为他永远不会签署那些文件。 |
[00:17] | Oh, look at how pretty you are. | 哦,看看你有多漂亮。 |
[00:18] | I can totally see having a baby with you. | 我完全可以看到你有个孩子。 |
[00:20] | Hey, honey, the San Francisco Weekly | 嘿,亲爱的,《旧金山周刊》 |
[00:22] | is probably going to run a story on Crosby and me | 可能会在Crosby和我身上演一个故事 |
[00:24] | fixing up the recording studio. | 修复录音棚。 |
[00:25] | We need some local press, you know. | 我们需要一些当地媒体。 |
[00:26] | Wow, that’s great. | 哇,太好了。 |
[00:27] | I’m excited about it, you know. | 我为此感到兴奋。 |
[00:28] | Yeah. It’s a good thing. | 是的。 那是一件好事。 |
[00:31] | That little crease will not go away. | 那一点折痕不会消失。 |
[00:34] | Okay, we about done? | 好吧,我们快完成了吗? |
[00:35] | No, no, you have a very shiny “t” zone. | 不,不,您有一个非常闪亮的“ t”区域。 |
[00:37] | I’m just getting started, really. | 真的,我才刚刚开始。 |
[00:39] | It’s a lot of work, all right. | 这是很多工作,好吧。 |
[00:40] | You know, I always tell him | 你知道,我总是告诉他 |
[00:41] | he should exfoliate, and he just won’t listen to me. | 他应该去角质,他只是不听我的话。 |
[00:43] | It’s just, you know, I’m a businessman, right, | 就是,我是商人,对, |
[00:45] | I’m the behind-the-scenes guy, I don’t understand why | 我是幕后花絮,我不明白为什么 |
[00:47] | the readers of the San Francisco Weekly | 旧金山周刊的读者 |
[00:49] | are going to care whether or not I have a shiny “T” zone. | 将关心我是否有一个闪亮的“ T”区域。 |
[00:51] | No offense. | 没有冒犯。 |
[00:52] | Okay, Adam, can you stop saying “businessman”? | 好吧,亚当,你能停止说“商人”吗? |
[00:53] | That’s… you’ve got the wrong magazine. | 那是…您读错了杂志。 |
[00:54] | That’s what I am. | 那就是我。 |
[00:56] | You’re a partner in a very cool and hip studio. | 您是一家非常酷和时尚的工作室的合伙人。 |
[00:58] | All right, business partner in a cool, hip studio. | 好吧,在一个时尚的时尚工作室中成为业务合作伙伴。 |
[00:59] | I don’t think they’re going to really care about me. | 我认为他们不会真的在乎我。 |
[01:02] | Really? | 真? |
[01:03] | Just wipe it away, just wipe my work away. | 擦干,擦干我的工作。 |
[01:04] | That’s 20 minutes gone. We have to start over now. | 已经20分钟了。 我们现在必须重新开始。 |
[01:06] | All right, sorry. | 好吧,对不起。 |
[01:07] | So am I. | 我也是。 |
[01:13] | I’m gonna need you to fax that over | 我需要你传真过来
尽快 |
[01:14] | as soon as possible. | 。 |
[01:16] | Sorry, do you know where the copy room is? | 对不起,您知道复印室在哪里吗? |
[01:18] | Was that even a motion? | 那是议案吗? |
[01:20] | Do you know where the copy room is? | 你知道复印室在哪里吗? |
[01:21] | Yeah, I didn’t think so. I’m feeling invisible. | 是的,我不这么认为。 我感觉看不见。 |
[01:23] | – Do you… – Hey, Amber. | -你…-嘿,琥珀色。 |
[01:25] | – Hi. – What’s wrong? | -嗨。 – 怎么了? |
[01:26] | I don’t… I guess I’m invisible today. | 我不…我想我今天是隐形的。 |
[01:28] | I-I can’t find the copy room, and… | 我-我找不到复印室,然后… |
[01:30] | honey, right there. Copy machine. | 亲爱的,就在那里。 复印机。 |
[01:32] | Just, there’s just one, and we don’t have a room. | 仅有一个,我们没有房间。 |
[01:33] | Okay, yes. Got it. | 好的,是的。 得到它了。 |
[01:35] | Thank you. Good? | 谢谢。 好? |
[01:36] | Doing great. Really doing good here. | 做得很好。 在这里真的很好。 |
[01:38] | – Good job, honey. – Thank you. | -干得好,亲爱的。 – 谢谢。 |
[01:39] | – You’re welcome. – [Inhales] | -不客气。 -[吸气] |
[01:41] | Okay, I can figure this out, can’t I? | 好吧,我知道了,不是吗? |
[01:44] | This is… people do this everyday. | 这是…人们每天都会这样做。 |
[01:47] | Come on, buddy. | 加油,哥们。 |
[01:48] | Let’s just get one thing going here. | 让我们来一件事。 |
[01:50] | – Can I sneak in for one copy? – I’m sorry. | -我可以潜入一份吗? – 对不起。 |
[01:52] | I’m sorry, you can’t | 对不起,你不能 |
[01:53] | because I’m having a really stressful day here, | 因为我在这里过得很忙, |
[01:55] | and I just got to get this done, okay? | 而且我已经完成了,好吗? |
[01:57] | Yes, absolutely. | 是的,绝对如此。 |
[01:58] | Wait… for Bob Little. [Laughs] | 等待… Bob Little。 [笑] |
[02:03] | – Hi. – Hi, I’m Amber. | -嗨。 -嗨,我是琥珀。 |
[02:04] | Amber, it’s so nice to meet you. | 琥珀,见到你真高兴。 |
[02:06] | – Sorry. – No, no apology. | -对不起。 -不,不道歉。 |
[02:07] | Let me just get a copy real quick. | 让我快速获得一份真实的副本。 |
[02:08] | – Yes, go for it, obviously. – Thank you. | -是的,很显然。 – 谢谢。 |
[02:10] | It’s your campaign. [Copy machine buzzes] | 这是您的广告系列。 [复印机嗡嗡声] |
[02:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢。 |
[02:15] | – Sorry. – No, no. | -对不起。 – 不,不。 |
[02:19] | Great. It’s great. | 太好了。 这很棒。 |
[02:21] | Uh, well, I can’t remember a time | 恩,我记不得了 |
[02:23] | when I didn’t want to do this actually. | 当我实际上不想这样做时。 |
[02:26] | Well, except second grade. I wanted to be evel knievel. | 好吧,除了二年级。 我想当奴隶。 |
[02:29] | You remember that, Adam, with jumping the milk crates? | 亚当,你还记得跳牛奶箱吗? |
[02:32] | Absolutely. | 绝对。 |
[02:33] | But then I took my first guitar lesson | 但后来我上了第一堂吉他课 |
[02:36] | so I guess you can say music kind of saved my life. | 所以我想你可以说音乐拯救了我的命。 |
[02:39] | – That’s cool. – Yeah. | -太酷了。 -是的 |
[02:41] | That’s the guitar, actually, that I first learned to play on. | 实际上,这是我最初学会弹奏的吉他。 |
[02:43] | Sentimental… I love it. | 感伤…我喜欢它。 |
[02:45] | Yeah, well, this place has so much music history | 是的,这个地方有很多音乐史 |
[02:46] | I felt I should add my own to it | 我觉得我应该添加自己的 |
[02:48] | so I keep all my old instruments here. | 所以我把所有旧乐器都放在这里。 |
[02:50] | In fact, this sg here is the first guitar | 实际上,这是这里的第一把吉他 |
[02:52] | I learned to play stairway to heaven on. | 我学会了上天堂的阶梯。 |
[02:54] | – That’s a beauty. – Yeah. | -那是美丽。 -是的 |
[02:55] | Let’s get that shot. [Camera shutter clicks] | 让我们拍摄。 [相机快门声] |
[02:57] | Oh, you know what, I have my guitar | 哦,你知道吗,我有我的吉他
楼上我朋克摇滚相的 |
[02:59] | from my punk rock phase upstairs. | 。 |
[03:01] | That might be a cooler picture. | 可能更酷。 |
[03:02] | I’m gonna grab that. | 我要抓住那个。 |
[03:04] | He’s always looking for the next great guitar, you know. | 他一直在寻找下一把出色的吉他。 |
[03:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:08] | He went through quite a few of them. | 他经历了很多。 |
[03:09] | Yeah, and what about you? | 是的,那你呢? |
[03:10] | Tell me your relationship with music. | 告诉我你与音乐的关系。 |
[03:13] | I enjoy music. | 我喜欢音乐。 |
[03:15] | Um, my brother’s the one who’s got all the passion. | 嗯,我的兄弟是一个充满激情的人。 |
[03:18] | Well, yeah, but you must share it on some level, right? | 是的,但是您必须在一定程度上共享它,对吗? |
[03:21] | Otherwise, how do you undertake such a huge endeavor | 否则,您将如何进行如此巨大的努力 |
[03:23] | at this risky time? | 在这个危险的时刻? |
[03:25] | Well, honestly, I am still shocked that I wound up here | 好吧,老实说,我还是很震惊 |
[03:29] | because I used to work in the shoe industry… | 因为我曾经在制鞋业工作过… |
[03:31] | Oh. | 哦。 |
[03:33] | For 15 years, but then I lost my job, so… | 15年了,但后来我失业了,所以… |
[03:34] | Oh, sorry. Like a lot of people in America. | 哦,对不起。 就像美国的很多人一样。 |
[03:36] | Yeah, yeah, I guess. | 是的,我猜是的。 |
[03:38] | It’s funny, I-I see those unemployment statistics | 很有趣,我-我看到那些失业统计数据
报纸上的 |
[03:41] | in the newspaper, and you don’t think it’s going to be you, | ,而您不认为会是您, |
[03:45] | and suddenly, there I was. | ,突然间,我在那里。 |
[03:47] | Unemployed, two kids, another one on the way. | 失业,两个孩子,另一个在路上。 |
[03:49] | – That’s scary. – It was scary. | -太恐怖了。 – 很可怕。 |
[03:51] | My wife was really freaked out. | 我的妻子真的很害怕。 |
[03:53] | You know, pregnant and I lined up this other job | 你知道,怀孕了,我排队了另一份工作 |
[03:57] | that was a step down, and… but anyway, | 下降了,但是…无论如何, |
[03:59] | Crosby, you know, my knob-headed younger brother | 克罗斯比,你知道,我的老兄 |
[04:01] | came running at me with this idea, this big crazy idea. | 带着这个主意,这个疯狂的主意冲向我。 |
[04:03] | And he saw this place, and he had a vision, | 他看到了这个地方,并且有了一个异象, |
[04:05] | you know, and it was crazy, you know, it truly was crazy. | 你知道,那太疯狂了,你知道,那真的很疯狂。 |
[04:09] | But, I don’t know. It was like a dream. | 但是,我不知道。 就像一个梦。 |
[04:12] | And it was at a time when I desperately needed a dream, | 就在我迫切需要一个梦想的时候, |
[04:14] | so I guess you could say that music saved my life. | 所以我想你可以说音乐拯救了我的性命。 |
[04:20] | Whoa. | 哇。 |
[04:21] | Oh, yeah. [Laughs] | 哦,是的。 [笑] |
[04:22] | – Yeah. – Natural. | -是的。 – 自然。 |
[04:24] | Yeah, yeah, I’m a real… a real rock star. | 是的,我是一个真正的…一个真正的摇滚明星。 |
[04:27] | Let’s get this shot, please. | 让我们拍这张照片。 |
[04:28] | [Camera shutter clicks] | [相机快门声] |
[04:34] | Okay, so everything looks great, Sarah, | 好的,一切看起来都很好,莎拉, |
[04:36] | and unless you have any questions, | ,除非您有任何疑问, |
[04:38] | I will see you… | 我会再见… |
[04:40] | Uh, just one, one, uh… something I was wondering about. | 呃,一个,一个,呃…我想知道的事情。 |
[04:43] | I was wondering about, hypothetically, | 我想知道的是, |
[04:46] | just the odds or the possibility | 只是可能性或可能性
我生另一个孩子的 |
[04:50] | of me having another baby. | |
[04:53] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[04:54] | Well, no, that’s very… that’s fantastic. | 好吧,不,这是非常棒的。 |
[04:57] | It’s a hypothetical at this point. | 这是一个假设。 |
[04:58] | I was just wondering if it’s even possible. | 我只是想知道是否有可能。 |
[05:01] | I’m in this relationship with a guy who’s younger | 我和一个年轻的男人有恋爱关系 |
[05:05] | and he kind of brought it up and then he dropped it, | ,他把它提起来,然后放下, |
[05:08] | but so I haven’t really even talked to him about it, | 但我什至没有和他谈过, |
[05:10] | but I just thought, you know, I should ask. | 但我只是想,你应该问。 |
[05:12] | I mean, is this even possible? | 我的意思是,这可能吗? |
[05:13] | Yes, biologically, it is possible. | 是的,从生物学上讲是可能的。 |
[05:15] | Great. | 太好了。 |
[05:17] | So you think about, and when you make a decision, | 所以您思考,当您做出决定时, |
[05:18] | come on in, we will run some panels, | 进来,我们将运行一些面板, |
[05:20] | we’ll test your levels to make sure everything’s a-okay. | 我们将测试您的水平,以确保一切正常。 |
[05:24] | Panels and levels… | 面板和级别… |
[05:25] | Yeah, it’s just… it’s a little more complicated. | 是的,只是…有点复杂。 |
[05:27] | You know, for older women like you. | 你知道,对于像你这样的年长女性。 |
[05:29] | Hmm. | 嗯。 |
[05:30] | And um, if it doesn’t work the natural way, | 而且,如果它无法正常运行, |
[05:32] | then you’ve got options. | 然后您就有了选择。 |
[05:33] | I thought 40 was the new 30. | 我以为40是新的30。 |
[05:35] | Not for your ovaries, no. | 不适合您的卵巢,不可以。 |
[05:36] | – I think that about covers it. – Okay. | -我认为这可以解决。 – 好的。 |
[05:38] | – Put my pants on and leave. – Okay. | -穿上裤子离开。 – 好的。 |
[05:40] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[05:42] | Take care, Sarah. Let me know. | 保重,莎拉。 让我知道。 |
[05:43] | [Door closes] | [门关闭] |
[05:45] | [Sighs] Oh, my God. | [叹气]哦,天哪。 |
[05:48] | ♪ May God bless and keep you always ♪ | ♪愿上帝保佑并让您永远♪ |
[05:51] | ♪ and may your wishes all come true ♪ | ♪愿你的愿望成真♪ |
[05:53] | ♪ may you always do for others ♪ | ♪愿您永远为他人做♪ |
[05:56] | ♪ and let others do for you | ♪让别人为你做 |
[05:58] | ♪ may you build a ladder to the stars ♪ | ♪愿您为星空搭建一个阶梯♪ |
[06:01] | ♪ and climb on every rung | ♪爬上每一个梯级 |
[06:03] | ♪ and may you stay | ♪,愿你留下 |
[06:05] | ♪ forever young | ♪永远年轻 |
[06:08] | ♪ may you grow up to be righteous ♪ | ♪你长大后会成为正义♪ |
[06:10] | ♪ may you grow up to be true ♪ | ♪愿您长大成真♪ |
[06:12] | ♪ may you always know the truth ♪ | ♪也许你总是知道真相♪ |
[06:15] | ♪ and see the lights surrounding you ♪ | ♪看到周围的灯光♪ |
[06:17] | ♪ may you always be courageous ♪ | ♪也许你总是勇敢的♪ |
[06:20] | ♪ stand upright and be strong ♪ | ♪站直并结实♪ |
[06:22] | ♪ and may you stay | ♪,愿你留下 |
[06:24] | ♪ forever young | ♪永远年轻 |
[06:27] | ♪ may you stay | ♪你可以留下 |
[06:29] | ♪ forever young | ♪永远年轻 |
[06:34] | Ooh, I got it. How about my buddy, Billy? | 哦,我明白了。 我的朋友比利怎么样? |
[06:37] | – Billy? – Mm-hmm. | -比利? 嗯 |
[06:38] | – From high school? – Mm-hmm. | -高中毕业吗? 嗯 |
[06:39] | – No, no, no, no, no. Uh-uh. | -不,不,不,不,不。 嗯 |
[06:40] | – What’s wrong with Billy? – He’s insane. | -比利怎么了? -他疯了。 |
[06:42] | No way. That’s a veto. | 没办法。 那是否决权。 |
[06:43] | You don’t get to veto. You get to vote. | 您没有否决权。 您可以投票。 |
[06:44] | I vote no. | 我投不了票。 |
[06:45] | Until I know more of the facts about this guy, | 在我进一步了解这个人的事实之前, |
[06:47] | I can’t put in my vote, so. | 我不能投票。 |
[06:49] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[06:50] | We’re trying to find another player for our poker game. | 我们正在尝试为扑克游戏寻找其他玩家。 |
[06:52] | Yeah, and Crosby wants Billy. | 是的,克罗斯比想要比利。 |
[06:53] | – Billy from high school? – Yeah. | -高中的比利? -是的 |
[06:55] | – He’s insane. – Out of his mind. | -他疯了。 -没想到 |
[06:56] | Oh, perfect. | 哦,完美。 |
[06:57] | No, he’s uniquely eccentric. | 不,他很古怪。 |
[06:59] | Why don’t you guys ask Mark? | 你们为什么不问Mark? |
[07:02] | Mark who? | 标记谁? |
[07:04] | – Mark, my boyfriend. – Oh, right, Mark. | -马克,我的男朋友。 -哦,对,马克。 |
[07:06] | Her boyfriend. | 她的男朋友。 |
[07:07] | Well, you know, we… it’s not a casual game. | 好吧,你知道,我们…这不是休闲游戏。 |
[07:10] | It’s a serious game, and we take it pretty seriously, | 这是一个严肃的游戏,我们非常重视它, |
[07:13] | and we’ve been playing with each other for a long time, | ,我们已经玩了很长时间了, |
[07:15] | and we plan on playing with each other for a long time. | ,我们计划长时间一起玩耍。 |
[07:17] | I don’t under… he’s too casual for you? | 我不在…他对你来说太随意了? |
[07:19] | What? [Sighs] | 什么? [叹气] |
[07:21] | – Um… – Want to take this? | -嗯…-想吃这个吗? |
[07:22] | Look, when you guys break up, we’re going to be stuck | 看,当你们分手时,我们将被困住 |
[07:24] | with an empty seat at the table, | 桌子空着座位, |
[07:26] | and we don’t want to put ourselves in that position. | ,我们不想摆在这个位置。 |
[07:27] | You kn. | 你知道。 |
[07:28] | Who says we’re breaking up? | 谁说我们要分手? |
[07:30] | Well, we got to play the odds. We’re poker players. | 好吧,我们得加油。 我们是扑克玩家。 |
[07:31] | You know what, you know what? | 你知道吗,你知道吗? |
[07:33] | We’ll think about it. We’re going to think about it. | 我们会考虑的。 我们要考虑一下。 |
[07:34] | Oh, my God. | 天哪。 |
[07:35] | That lasagna smells good. | 那烤宽面条闻起来很好。 |
[07:37] | Now guys, why don’t you have him in your… | 伙计们,你为什么不把他放进你的… |
[07:38] | where are you gog? Mom didn’t call dinner. | 你在哪里? 妈妈没有打电话吃饭。 |
[07:40] | – I think she did. – Wait. | -我想她做到了。 -等一下 |
[07:41] | – I heard somebody. – I don’t understand. | -我听说有人。 我不明白 |
[07:42] | Hey, Syd. | 嗨,Syd。 |
[07:44] | Grab your sweater. It’s cold out today. | 拿起你的毛衣。 今天很冷。 |
[07:46] | Hey, tell Zoe we have to leave in ten as well, would you? | 嘿,告诉佐伊,我们也必须在十点之内离开,对吗? |
[07:49] | [Telephone rings] No, I can’t do that. | [电话铃响]不,我不能这样做。 |
[07:50] | That is just too weird. [Laughs] That’s… | 那太奇怪了。 [笑]那是… |
[07:52] | [Ringing continues] | [铃声继续播放] |
[07:53] | Why do we still have a home phone? | 为什么我们还有家用电话? |
[07:55] | The only people that call us on it are telemarketers. | 唯一打电话给我们的人是电话推销员。 |
[07:56] | – And my parents. – Exactly. | -还有我的父母。 没错 |
[07:57] | Where is it? Ah. | 在哪里? 啊。 |
[07:58] | [Answering machine beeps] Hey, this is Troy. | [哔哔声]嘿,这是Troy。 |
[08:00] | Zoe’s boyfriend. | 佐伊的男朋友。 |
[08:02] | Look, she won’t return any of my calls. | 看,她不会再打我的电话。 |
[08:04] | Uh, I know she’s been staying over there | 嗯,我知道她一直待在那里
最近几周的 |
[08:05] | for the last couple of weeks. | 。 |
[08:07] | Have her call me. We need to talk. | 让她给我打电话。 我们需要谈谈。 |
[08:08] | What are you doing? | What are you doing? |
[08:09] | Calling him back. | 给他回电话。 |
[08:10] | I don’t know how he got this number, | 我不知道他是怎么得到这个号码的, |
[08:11] | but he is never calling here again. | 但他再也没有在这里打电话。 |
[08:13] | Listen, just because she lives with us | 听,只是因为她和我们一起生活 |
[08:14] | doesn’t mean we can screen her calls. | 并不意味着我们可以屏蔽她的电话。 |
[08:15] | Julia, he treats that girl like crap. | 朱莉娅,他把那个女孩当作废话对待。 |
[08:17] | And I don’t want him in her life, | 我不想他一生 |
[08:18] | I don’t want him in the baby’s life. | 我不希望他过婴儿的生活。 |
[08:20] | As far as I’m concerned, we delete the message | 就我而言,我们删除了该邮件 |
[08:21] | and pretend he never called. | ,假装他从未打电话。 |
[08:23] | We can’t do that. | 我们做不到。 |
[08:24] | – What do you mean? – Can we do that? | -你是什么意思? -可以吗? |
[08:25] | [Sighs] Don’t mind me. | [叹气]别管我。 |
[08:27] | I’m just a giant coming down the stairs. | 我只是下楼梯的巨人。 |
[08:29] | Morning. | 早上好。 |
[08:31] | – Morning. | – Morning. |
[08:48] | It sounds tinny. | 听起来很细。 |
[08:50] | Sounds great in here. | 在这里听起来很棒。 |
[08:51] | Might just be your… your headphones. | 可能只是您的…您的耳机。 |
[08:54] | Are… are you sure, like… | 是吗?确定吗? |
[08:55] | yeah, well, I’m sure it sounds great in here. | 是的,很好,我确定在这里听起来很棒。 |
[08:56] | – Well, just hold on. – Coming on in. | -好,等一下。 -进来。 |
[09:00] | Just barge in here. Here we go. | 只需在这里驳船即可。 开始了。 |
[09:03] | So, okay. | 好吧。 |
[09:04] | – Can I just hear it… – Yeah. | -我能听到吗…-是的。 |
[09:06] | Uh, you want to hear it? Back for a sec? | 嗯,你想听吗? 回来一秒钟? |
[09:08] | It sounds great. | 听起来不错。 |
[09:09] | No, I be… I believe you that it sounds great. | 不,我是。。。我相信你,这听起来很棒。 |
[09:12] | I’m just… okay, I’m just… I’m sorry. | 我只是…好吧,我只是…对不起。 |
[09:14] | I’m being a little control-y about this, | 我对此有些控制, |
[09:16] | but I just… Oh, no. | 但我只是…哦,不。 |
[09:17] | You think so? No, it’s fine. | 你是这样认为的吗? 不,还好。 |
[09:18] | No, I just… I just… | 不,我只是…我只是… |
[09:20] | I need to hear that it sounds great. | 我需要听听听起来很棒。 |
[09:21] | And then I can focus, you know. | 然后我可以集中精力,你知道。 |
[09:22] | All right, let’s… let’s hear it together. | 好吧,让我们一起听吧。 |
[09:25] | [Sighs] | [叹气] |
[09:29] | See, not tinny. Sounds good. | 看,不是小。 听起来不错。 |
[09:32] | No, it’s thin, though. | 不,虽然很薄。 |
[09:33] | Oh, you think it sounds thin. | 哦,您认为它听起来很薄。 |
[09:35] | Yeah, it does sound thin. And it does. | 是的,听起来确实很薄。 确实如此。 |
[09:36] | It sounds… it sounds pure. It sounds like a cello. | 听起来…听起来很纯正。 听起来像是大提琴。 |
[09:38] | [Sighs] | [叹气] |
[09:39] | I mean, we could start manipulating the sound, | 我的意思是,我们可以开始操纵声音了, |
[09:41] | but I think then it’s just going to sound | 但我想那会听起来 |
[09:42] | like a synthesizer, and you wouldn’t want that. | 就像合成器一样,您将不需要它。 |
[09:43] | – No, I don’t, I don’t. – Right? | -不,我不,我不。 – 对? |
[09:45] | – Yeah, but… – Look, you’re an artist. | -是的,但是…-看,你是艺术家。 |
[09:46] | And I think you’re nervous, and I understand, | 而且我认为您很紧张,我了解, |
[09:48] | but you just need to trust | 但您只需要信任 |
[09:50] | that I’m going to make it sound really good. | 我要使它听起来真的很好。 |
[09:51] | [Sighs] I don’t need it to sound good. | [叹气]我不需要它听起来不错。 |
[09:53] | Like, I need it to sound great. | 就像,我需要它听起来很棒。 |
[09:55] | [Cell phone rings] Okay. | [手机响了]好的。 |
[09:56] | – So that’s why… – So sorry. | -这就是为什么…-对不起。 |
[09:58] | Can we just… sorry about this. | 我们可以…对此感到抱歉。 |
[10:00] | – You can just… – Hello? | -你可以…-你好吗? |
[10:02] | This is Crosby. Okay. | 这是克罗斯比。 好的。 |
[10:03] | [Mouths] One second. | [嘴巴]一秒钟。 |
[10:04] | Uh-huh. – One second. | 恩。 – 一秒。 |
[10:05] | [Laughs] No… | [笑]不… |
[10:07] | The cover? [Laughs] | 封面? [笑] |
[10:12] | Oh, this is great. Um, yes. | 哦,太好了。 嗯是的 |
[10:14] | Yeah, I will tell Adam right away. | 是的,我马上告诉亚当。 |
[10:16] | That is such great news, thank you. | 那真是个好消息,谢谢。 |
[10:19] | Oh, my gosh, don’t be intimidated, | 噢,我的天哪,不要被吓倒, |
[10:21] | but you are now working with the guy | 但是您现在正在和那个家伙一起工作
刚刚预订《旧金山周刊》封面的 |
[10:23] | who just booked the cover of the San Francisco Weekly. | 。 |
[10:24] | Oh, that’s awesome. That’s cool. | 哦,太好了。 这很酷。 |
[10:25] | Not a big whoop. Just the cover. | 不是很大的呐喊。 只是封面。 |
[10:27] | – Cool, that’s awesome. – Can you give me five seconds? | -太好了 -能给我五秒钟吗? |
[10:28] | Yes. | 是的。 |
[10:29] | I just need to run and tell my brother really quick. | 我只需要跑动,然后很快告诉我的兄弟。 |
[10:30] | – Do it. – Okay, I’ll be right back. | -做到。 -好的,我马上回来。 |
[10:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 |
[10:33] | And um, hey. Lily. | 嗯,嘿。 百合。 |
[10:35] | It’s going to be fine, believe me. | 相信我,一切都会好起来的。 |
[10:36] | It’s just one cello track. A monkey could engineer this. | 这只是一个大提琴音轨。 猴子可以制造这种东西。 |
[10:39] | It’s going to be great. | 太好了。 |
[10:40] | Oh, my goodness. | 哦,我的天啊。 |
[10:41] | The cover. [Scoffs] | 封面。 [Scoffs] |
[10:49] | – Hey. – You know it. | -嘿。 – 你知道的。 |
[10:51] | You guys mind… mind if I sit with you? | 你们介意…介意我和您一起坐吗? |
[10:52] | – Yeah, sure. – Go ahead. | -是的,当然。 – 前进。 |
[10:53] | Hey, you’re Kristina’s new assistant, right? | 嘿,你是克里斯蒂娜的新助手,对吧? |
[10:55] | Uh, yeah. I’m… I’m Amber. | 恩,是的。 我是…我是琥珀。 |
[10:57] | Hey. Larry, Donna, Maggie. | 嗨。 拉里,唐娜,玛姬。 |
[11:00] | – Hey, nice to meet you. – Hey. | -嗨,很高兴认识您。 嘿 |
[11:02] | We’re just the interns, | 我们只是实习生 |
[11:03] | so you must be, like, our new boss or something. | 因此,您必须像我们的新老板一样。 |
[11:06] | Oh, my gosh, really? That’s… that’s so weird. | 哦,天哪,真的吗? 那是…那太奇怪了。 |
[11:08] | I don’t know, I guess. | 我不知道,我想。 |
[11:10] | I mean, I just trying to figure it out, too. | 我的意思是,我也想弄清楚。 |
[11:11] | I couldn’t find a place to sit, either. | 我也找不到坐的地方。 |
[11:12] | Well, you must have done something right | 好吧,你一定做对了 |
[11:14] | to score the job. | 为工作评分。 |
[11:16] | Yeah, well, just lucky I guess. | 是的,我猜很幸运。 |
[11:17] | I think it had to be more than luck. | 我认为这不仅仅是运气。 |
[11:18] | I mean, I graduated from Harvard, top of my class, | 我的意思是,我毕业于哈佛,是我班的佼佼者, |
[11:21] | and I spent the summer volunteering | 我度过了夏天的志愿活动
在参议员的竞选活动中, |
[11:22] | on a senator’s campaign, | |
[11:23] | and I could hardly get an internship, so. | ,所以我几乎无法实习。 |
[11:27] | Yeah, wow. | 是的,哇。 |
[11:28] | Well, at least you went to Harvard. | 好吧,至少你去过哈佛。 |
[11:30] | – Harvard-Harvard, actually. Undergrad-grad. | -哈佛,哈佛。 本科生 |
[11:32] | – Georgetown-Yale. | -乔治敦耶鲁。 |
[11:34] | Don’t let these Ivy League snobs intimidate you. | 不要让这些常春藤联盟势利者吓倒您。 |
[11:36] | Nothing wrong with a State education. | 国家教育没问题。 |
[11:39] | Go bruins. [Laughs] | 去擦伤。 [笑] |
[11:41] | Um, so where did you go? | 嗯,你去哪儿了? |
[11:42] | Uh, I went to Roosevelt high school. | 嗯,我去了罗斯福高中。 |
[11:45] | [Laughs] | [笑] |
[11:46] | Go rough Riders. | 走粗糙的车手。 |
[11:47] | [Growls] | [成长] |
[11:50] | – High school. – Cool. | -高中。 太好了 |
[11:54] | Come on. I’m going to hit refresh. | 来吧。 我要刷新。 |
[11:56] | – It refreshes automatically. – I’m refreshing. | -它会自动刷新。 -我很爽。 |
[11:58] | Could you just stop touching… | 你能不能再碰… |
[11:59] | no, sometimes it helps if you nudge it. | 不,如果您轻按它有时会有所帮助。 |
[12:01] | Listen, she said she was going to send | 听着,她说她要发送 |
[12:02] | the cover art as soon as it was ready, okay? | 一旦准备好封面,好吗? |
[12:03] | So just relax. | 所以放松。 |
[12:05] | You know, it wouldn’t kill you to let yourself get excited. | 你知道,让自己兴奋起来并不会杀死你。 |
[12:06] | I am excited. | 我很兴奋。 |
[12:08] | It’s the cover of the San Francisco Weekly. | 这是《旧金山周刊》的封面。 |
[12:09] | I am excited. | 我很兴奋。 |
[12:10] | I’m just not, like, overly excited. | 我只是一点也不兴奋。 |
[12:11] | Tell your face that you’re excited. | 告诉你的脸你很兴奋。 |
[12:12] | – Champagne. – Look, champagne for dinner. | -香槟。 -看,香槟吃晚饭。 |
[12:13] | – Well, who else is excited? – Is it here yet? | -好吧,还有谁兴奋呢? -在这里吗? |
[12:15] | I’m refreshing. | 我很爽。 |
[12:16] | Oh, my God, it’s here, it’s here. | 噢,天哪,在这里,在这里。 |
[12:17] | We got it. | 我们明白了。 |
[12:34] | You look real good in this photo, Adam. | 亚当,这张照片看起来真不错。 |
[12:36] | – Thank you. – Mm-hmm. | -谢谢。 嗯 |
[12:38] | – You mad? – Nope. | -你生气了吗? – 不。 |
[12:40] | Are you sure? You seem kind of mad. | 确定吗? 你好像疯了 |
[12:42] | Not mad. | 不生气。 |
[12:43] | But what is this chord, though, you’re playing? | 但是,您在演奏什么和弦? |
[12:46] | Is this some kind of new power chord you’ve invented? | 您发明了这种新的和弦吗? |
[12:48] | Because I’m not familiar with the… | 因为我不熟悉… |
[12:50] | hey, I wasn’t looking for this. | 嘿,我不是要找这个。 |
[12:51] | You know, she started asking me questions, | 你知道,她开始问我问题, |
[12:52] | and then the guy snapped the photo. | 然后那个家伙拍下了照片。 |
[12:54] | No, I get it, I just… | 不,我明白了,我只是… |
[12:55] | I didn’t realize you could do an entire interview | 我没有意识到你可以做一个完整的面试
我离开房间的两分钟里 |
[12:56] | in the two minutes that I was out of the room. | 。 |
[12:57] | Like, that’s impressive. | 喜欢,这令人印象深刻。 |
[12:59] | – Okay, you’re mad. – I’m not mad. | -好吧,你疯了。 -我没生气。 |
[13:01] | Crosby, this isn’t my fault, okay? | 克罗斯比,这不是我的错,好吗? |
[13:02] | Let’s just try to look at the positive side here. | 让我们尝试在这里看看积极的一面。 |
[13:04] | We got the luncheonette on the cover | 我们在封面上放了午餐
旧金山周刊的 |
[13:05] | of the San Francisco Weekly. | 。 |
[13:06] | Yeah, I can… I can almost make it out behind your head, here. | 是的,我可以。。。我几乎可以在你的脑袋后面认出来。 |
[13:09] | I see an “I” and an “E.” | 我看到一个“ I”和一个“ E”。 |
[13:10] | Crosby, would you give me a break? | 克罗斯比,你能让我休息一下吗? |
[13:13] | You’re right. It’s good. | 你是对的。 很好。 |
[13:14] | It’s good for business. | 对生意很好。 |
[13:16] | – And so are we good? – Yeah, we’re good. | -那么我们好吗? -是的,我们很好。 |
[13:18] | [Clears throat] Where you going? | [清嗓子]你要去哪里? |
[13:20] | I got a deal with this angry cellist. | 我和这个生气的大提琴手达成协议。 |
[13:22] | Don’t you want to read the article? | 你不想读这篇文章吗? |
[13:23] | Do I want to read a chat with owner Adam Braverman? | 我想阅读与房主Adam Braverman的聊天吗? |
[13:25] | – Yeah. – No, I’m good. | -是的。 -不,我很好。 |
[13:26] | I know the story. | 我知道这个故事。 |
[13:28] | I mean, it’s slightly different the story I know than the one | 我的意思是,我所知道的故事与那个故事略有不同 |
[13:29] | that’s depicted on the art. | 那是在艺术上描绘的。 |
[13:30] | – All right, you’re mad. – Not mad. | -好吧,你疯了。 – 没生气。 |
[13:33] | [Door closes] [Groans] | [门关闭] [咕G声] |
[13:41] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[13:44] | [Cell phone rings] | [手机响] |
[13:45] | Adam Braverman. | 亚当·布雷弗曼。 |
[13:46] | Hi, Adam. It’s Mark. | 嗨,亚当。 是马克 |
[13:48] | Cyr. Calling you back. | 西尔。 给您回电。 |
[13:51] | Oh, yeah. Hey, uh, Mark, listen. | 哦,是的。 嘿,马克,听着。 |
[13:53] | I just… I want you to know that I talked to all the guys, | 我只是…我想让你知道我已经和所有人交谈过了, |
[13:56] | and so you’re officially in. | ,所以您正式加入了。 |
[13:57] | Great. In where? | 太好了。 在哪儿? |
[13:59] | The poker game. | 扑克游戏。 |
[14:02] | I guess Sarah hasn’t had a chance to mention it to you. | 我猜莎拉还没有机会向您提及。 |
[14:05] | We have monthly poker game, | 我们有每月的扑克游戏, |
[14:07] | and she told me that you’re a… you’re a great poker player. | 她告诉我你是…你是一个伟大的扑克玩家。 |
[14:09] | Oh, well, that’s… that’s generous of her. | 哦,那是……那是她的慷慨。 |
[14:12] | I haven’t played poker in years. Really? | 我好几年没玩扑克了。 真? |
[14:14] | Ah… well, we’re etty serious about it, Mark. | 嗯…好吧,我们对此很认真,马克。 |
[14:18] | Oh, okay. Um… | 哦,好的。 嗯… |
[14:19] | And you know, since you’re getting more serious | 而且您知道,因为您变得越来越认真 |
[14:21] | with Sarah, it’s probably a good idea | 和莎拉在一起,这可能是个好主意
我们还是互相认识的 |
[14:22] | that we get to know each other anyway. | 。 |
[14:23] | Oh, she… she said that? | 哦,她…她说的? |
[14:25] | Ah, listen, Mark. I tell you what. | 听着,马克。 让我告诉你。 |
[14:26] | Why don’t you think about it? | 你为什么不考虑呢? |
[14:28] | We play the last Thursday of every month | 我们打每个月的最后一个星期四 |
[14:29] | which would be tomorrow, | 那是明天, |
[14:30] | so, just think about it, get back to me, okay? | 所以,想一想,回到我身边,好吗? |
[14:32] | Oh, okay. Yeah, all right. | 哦,好的。 是的,好的。 |
[14:35] | – Bye. – All right, thank you. | -再见 – 好哒。谢谢你们。 |
[14:36] | [Keypad tone] Good lord. | [键盘音]主宰。 |
[14:38] | [Cello music] | [音乐] |
[14:42] | [Humming cello melody] | [嗡嗡的大提琴旋律] |
[14:46] | [Clicks tongue] | [点击舌头] |
[14:48] | Can you try to pretend like you’re into this, or… | 你能假装自己喜欢这个吗,还是… |
[14:50] | I’m into it. I think it sounds great. | 我很喜欢。 我觉得听起来不错。 |
[14:52] | Okay, because I was thinking that | 好吧,因为我当时在想 |
[14:54] | it needed to be compressed down just a bit. | 它需要压缩一点。 |
[14:56] | You think it needs to be com… | 您认为它需要舒适… |
[14:57] | okay. Just… just a touch. | 好吧。 只是…只是一点点。 |
[15:02] | Well, don’t… don’t do it, just… | 好吧,不要…不要这样做,只是… |
[15:04] | don’t do the thing you just asked me to do? | 不要做你刚刚要我做的事情? |
[15:06] | No, don’t do it just because I suggested it. | 不,不要因为我建议而这样做。 |
[15:09] | Like, I want your opinion. | 喜欢,我要你的意见。 |
[15:11] | I want the famous cover boy sound engineer’s opinion. | 我想要著名的封面男孩音响工程师的意见。 |
[15:15] | I am paying for your opinion as well. | 我也在支付您的意见。 |
[15:17] | That’s actually my brother, so maybe you need his opinion. | 这实际上是我的兄弟,所以也许您需要他的意见。 |
[15:19] | He’s… I don’t know. | 他是…我不知道。 |
[15:21] | You know what, I’m a little bit fried. | 你知道吗,我有点不高兴。 |
[15:23] | [Sighs] | [叹气] |
[15:24] | Maybe we could pick this up tomorrow. | 也许明天我们可以接。 |
[15:25] | Fine. | 精细。 |
[15:26] | Okay, take a little break from the neuroses. | 好吧,请稍稍休息一下。 |
[15:31] | What? What was that? | 什么? 那是什么? |
[15:34] | – Neuroses? – I didn’t mean… | -神经症? 我不是那个意思 |
[15:36] | like I’m neurotic because I really care about this project? | 就像我很神经质,因为我真的很关心这个项目吗? |
[15:39] | Because I’m not famous, and I’m paying out of my pocket, | 因为我不出名,而且我自掏腰包, |
[15:42] | and I’m paying an hourly rate and it’s really important to me? | 而且我要按小时收费,这对我来说真的很重要吗? |
[15:44] | No record label is paying for my session with you? | 没有任何唱片公司为与您的会谈付款吗? |
[15:47] | Okay, this means a lot to me, | 好吧,这对我来说很重要, |
[15:49] | so I don’t think a little respect from you is… | 所以我认为您一点点的尊重都不是… |
[15:52] | it’s not that I don’t respe… | 不是我不重复… |
[15:54] | what… what is that? | 什么…那是什么? |
[15:55] | – Cramp. – What are you doing? | -抽筋。 – 你在做什么? |
[15:57] | – Cramp, cramp, cramp. – What, what, what, what? | -抽筋,抽筋,抽筋。 -什么,什么,什么,什么? |
[15:59] | Bad one, my bow hand. | 不好的,我的弓手。 |
[16:00] | Do you want me to call a doctor or… | 您要我打电话给医生还是… |
[16:02] | no, it’s a hand cramp, not a heart attack. | 不,这是手抽筋,不是心脏病。 |
[16:03] | Just help me. How do you I help you? | 请帮帮我。 您如何为您提供帮助? |
[16:04] | Help me just rub it. | 帮我擦一下。 |
[16:05] | Just rub third… third metacarpal. | 擦第三掌…第三掌。 |
[16:07] | You rub right here? | 你在这里擦吗? |
[16:08] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. [Groans] | 是的,是的。 [咕ro声] |
[16:10] | – Yeah, push? – Yeah. | -是的,推吗? -是的 |
[16:11] | That’s good? | 那很好? |
[16:13] | This is what I do for a Charley horse. | 这就是我为查理(Charley)马做的。 |
[16:14] | Is that… is that working? | 那…在起作用吗? |
[16:16] | [Sighs] Oh. | [叹气]哦。 |
[16:19] | That’s from practicing ten hours a day. | 那是每天练习十个小时。 |
[16:22] | – Ten hours? – Ten hours. | -十个小时? -十个小时 |
[16:24] | I would practice more than ten hours, | 我要练习十多个小时, |
[16:25] | but I have to stop at 10:00 P.M. | 但我必须在晚上10:00停下来。 |
[16:27] | Because my neighbors were complaining. | 因为我的邻居在抱怨。 |
[16:29] | That’s how much this means to me. | 那对我意味着多少。 |
[16:32] | So I don’t think that a little effort from you | 因此,我认为您不会为此付出任何努力 |
[16:35] | is too much to ask. | 问得太多了。 |
[16:37] | Do you understand what I’m saying? | 你明白我的意思吗? |
[16:41] | – Okay. | – Okay. |
[16:45] | – Does it feel better? – It’s… | -感觉好点了吗? – 它的… |
[16:48] | you’re welcome. | 不客气。 |
[16:52] | – Thank you. – Oh, my goodness. | -谢谢。 – 哦,我的天啊。 |
[16:54] | You do know that word. | 你知道这个词。 |
[16:56] | Oh, that must have hurt like hell. | 哦,那一定很疼。 |
[16:57] | Hey, well, it feels better now, so… | 嘿,现在感觉好多了,所以… |
[17:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 |
[17:07] | Hey, guys. | 嘿,伙计们。 |
[17:09] | Can you please raise your hand if you’re under 25? | 25岁以下的孩子可以举手吗? |
[17:12] | All right, I need a focus group. | 好吧,我需要一个焦点小组。 |
[17:14] | You guys are my demographics. | 你们是我的人口统计资料。 |
[17:15] | So let’s meet in the Bullpen in five minutes, okay? | 那么,让我们在五分钟内在牛棚见面,好吗? |
[17:17] | Five. Can I get that? | 五。 我能得到吗? |
[17:25] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢。 |
[17:27] | Then it’s confirmed for the 14th. | 然后它被确认为第14位。 |
[17:28] | Wonderful. Okay, bye-bye. | 太好了。 好的再见 |
[17:29] | – Hey. – What’s up? | -嘿。 – 这是怎么回事? |
[17:30] | You’re probably not even going to care. | 你甚至可能根本不在乎。 |
[17:32] | Uh, I’m not going to go to this meeting. | 嗯,我不会去参加这次会议。 |
[17:33] | I’m going to go home. Anyway, I… | 我要回家了。 反正我 |
[17:35] | – the focus group? – Mm-hmm, yeah. | -焦点小组? -嗯,是的。 |
[17:36] | Honey, you have to go. | 亲爱的,你得走了。 |
[17:37] | – I can’t. – You have to go. | -我不能。 – 你得走了。 |
[17:38] | I have no scope of what I’m doing. | 我没有在做什么的范围。 |
[17:41] | No information, like, nothing. | 没有信息,就像什么也没有。 |
[17:42] | And they do, so I’m going to go home and study. | 而且他们愿意,所以我要回家学习。 |
[17:44] | I have a plan. Listen, I have a plan. | 我有个计划。 听着,我有个计划。 |
[17:46] | Amber. | 琥珀色。 |
[17:47] | I know you want me to go, but listen, | 我知道你要我走,但听着, |
[17:48] | I’m going to hide behind you. | 我要躲在你后面。 |
[17:49] | Okay, okay, you’re not leaving Amber. | 好吧,好吧,你没有离开琥珀。 |
[17:50] | Listen to me. | 听我说。 |
[17:52] | Amber, can we steal you? We’re about to get started. | 琥珀,我们可以偷你吗? 我们即将开始。 |
[17:55] | – Yes. – Thanks. | -是的。 – 谢谢。 |
[17:57] | Here I come. | 我来了。 |
[17:58] | [Quiet discussion] | [安静的讨论] |
[18:00] | You have something to write with? | 你有东西要写吗? |
[18:01] | Thank you. Uh, yes. A pencil. | 谢谢。 嗯是的 铅笔。 |
[18:04] | Hi. | 嗨。 |
[18:10] | I’m Bob Little, and I approve this message. | 我是Bob Little,我批准了此消息。 |
[18:14] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[18:16] | Comments? And don’t think, just… | 评论? 而且不要以为… |
[18:19] | Would you vote for this guy? | 你会投票给这个人吗? |
[18:21] | – Yeah. | – Yeah. |
[18:22] | – Love it. – Amazing. | -喜欢它。 – 惊人。 |
[18:23] | You come across strong, decisive, and… and, uh, | 您遇到了坚强,决定性和……而且,呃, |
[18:27] | what’s the word I’m looking for here? | 我在这里找什么字? |
[18:29] | – Presidential. – Yeah. | -总统。 -是的 |
[18:30] | It’s the word I’d use. Presidential. | 这是我要使用的词。 总统。 |
[18:32] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[18:34] | Amber, what’s your reaction. | 琥珀色,您的反应是什么。 |
[18:36] | – To the video? – Yeah. | -要看视频吗? -是的 |
[18:38] | Uh, well. | 恩 |
[18:40] | You know, it’s… it sounds very professional. | 您知道,这听起来很专业。 |
[18:44] | Would this guy get your vote? | 这个家伙能得到你的投票吗? |
[18:46] | Um… | 一种… |
[18:48] | If you want me to be honest, I didn’t really connect with it. | 如果您想让我说实话,我并没有真正与之建立联系。 |
[18:52] | Feels a bit, um, stiff. I don’t know. | 有点僵硬。 我不知道。 |
[18:55] | I mean, to me, you seem like this really personable guy. | 我的意思是,对我来说,您看起来像是一个非常有风度的人。 |
[18:58] | I mean, I don’t know, it just doesn’t really come through | 我的意思是,我不知道,只是没有真正实现 |
[19:01] | with this video. | 这段视频 |
[19:08] | – Bye. – See you tomorrow. | -再见 – 明天见。 |
[19:10] | See ya. | 再见。 |
[19:13] | Oh, my. | 哦,我的。 |
[19:16] | [Clears throat] | [清嗓子] |
[19:19] | Is this the, um… [Laughs] | 这是,嗯… [笑] |
[19:21] | Is this the… | 这是… |
[19:23] | yeah, that’s the cover that I wasn’t cool enough to be on. | 是的,那是我不够酷的封面。 |
[19:26] | – Mm-hmm. – But whatever, you know. | -嗯。 -但是,无论如何, |
[19:27] | It’s great publicity for the studio, | 这是对工作室的极大宣传, |
[19:29] | and that’s all that matters, right? | 就是这么重要,对吧? |
[19:31] | I told myself something similar | 我告诉自己类似的事情 |
[19:32] | when I made second chair… Oh. | 当我做第二把椅子…哦。 |
[19:34] | And it still sucked, though. | 但是它仍然很烂。 |
[19:36] | Who is this… Adam… Um… | 这是谁…亚当…嗯… |
[19:38] | Chat with Adam… | 与亚当聊天… |
[19:39] | That’s my brother. | 那是我的兄弟。 |
[19:41] | Want me to stab him in the face with my bow? | 要我用弓箭刺他的脸吗? |
[19:43] | No. He’s a nice guy. | 不,他是一个好人。 |
[19:45] | But maybe you can stab the reporter in the face. | 但也许您可以刺中记者。 |
[19:47] | I would like that. I can do that. | 我想要。 我可以的 |
[19:48] | I was giving this lady gold. | 我在给这位女士金子。 |
[19:50] | I mean, I was being as charismatic as I have ever been. | 我的意思是,我一直都充满魅力。 |
[19:52] | And then, nothing. | 然后什么都没有。 |
[19:54] | Oh, but man, this… this doesn’t matter. | 哦,可是,这…没关系。 |
[19:55] | This is gonna, like, end up in somebody’s trash can. | 这就像被丢在某人的垃圾桶里了。 |
[19:58] | Like, making music, doing what you do, | 喜欢,做音乐,做自己的事, |
[20:00] | day in and day out, that’s what matters. | 日复一日,这才是重要的。 |
[20:01] | That’s what’s really cool… | 那才是真正的酷… |
[20:03] | In my humble opinion. | 我的拙见。 |
[20:09] | Hey, listen. | 嘿,听。 |
[20:11] | Um, we have an extra studio upstairs that we don’t use. | 嗯,楼上有个我们不使用的额外工作室。 |
[20:14] | – So… – Yeah? | -所以…-是吗? |
[20:17] | If you ever want to practice there, | 如果您想在那里练习, |
[20:18] | and it’s past 10:00, and you want to do | ,现在已经过10:00,您想做 |
[20:22] | whatever weird things you do with this instrument, | 不管您用此乐器做什么奇怪的事情, |
[20:24] | past 10:00, I want you to know that, | 过去10:00,我想让你知道, |
[20:26] | you know, it’s open and available to you. | 您知道,它是开放的并且可供您使用。 |
[20:28] | If you want. | 如果您愿意。 |
[20:33] | Just sitting there. Okay. | 坐在那里。 好的。 |
[20:35] | I’ll think about that. | 我会考虑的。 |
[20:37] | I will think about it. Um… | 我会考虑的。 嗯… |
[20:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 |
[20:44] | And I am going. Good-bye. | 而且我要去。 再见。 |
[20:47] | Don’t hurt anyone with that thing. | 不要用那个东西伤害任何人。 |
[20:50] | [Laughs] | [笑] |
[20:55] | – Babe. – Hmm. | -宝贝。 嗯 |
[20:57] | I did something today that you’re not going to like. | 我今天做了一些您不喜欢的事情。 |
[21:01] | You told Zoe that Troy called. | 你告诉佐伊,特洛伊打电话给。 |
[21:04] | Yeah, did she tell you? | 是的,她告诉过你吗? |
[21:05] | No. I just know you. | 不,我只认识你。 |
[21:08] | And I know you can’t not do the right thing. | 而且我知道您不能做正确的事。 |
[21:12] | It was the right thing. Ah. | 这是对的。 啊。 |
[21:15] | I don’t know if it was or not. | 我不知道是不是。 |
[21:18] | How’d she take it? | 她怎么了? |
[21:21] | I couldn’t tell you. She just shut me out. | 我不能告诉你。 她只是把我拒之门外。 |
[21:24] | She wouldn’t talk to me at all. | 她根本不会和我说话。 |
[21:25] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[21:27] | I mean, she’s in such pain, and she won’t let me help. | 我的意思是,她很痛苦,她不会让我帮助。 |
[21:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道。 |
[21:32] | You think she’s going to call him? | 你以为她会打电话给他? |
[21:36] | You know, she said she would make sure | 你知道,她说她会确保 |
[21:38] | that he didn’t call here, | 他没有在这里打来电话, |
[21:39] | so that implies some kind of communication. | 所以这意味着某种交流。 |
[21:41] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[21:42] | Not a damn thing I can do about that. | 这不是我该死的事情。 |
[21:45] | We can lock her in her room. | 我们可以把她锁在她的房间里。 |
[21:49] | – You’re so full of good ideas. – Mmm. | -你真是个好主意。 嗯 |
[21:54] | You look like a beatle. | 你看起来像个披头士。 |
[21:56] | What are you doing? Oh, come on, honey. | 你在做什么? 噢,亲爱的 |
[21:58] | You look like… like Paul McCartney or someone. | 您看起来像…像Paul McCartney或某人。 |
[22:00] | No, I think it’s great. | 不,我觉得很好。 |
[22:01] | This is where we house all of our greatest accomplishments, | 这是我们取得所有最大成就的地方, |
[22:03] | like haddie’s S.A.T. Scores. | 就像哈迪的S.A.T. 分数。 |
[22:04] | Wait, what about my math warrior’s certificate? | 等等,我的数学战士的证书怎么办? |
[22:06] | And your math warrior’s certificate. | 还有你的数学战士的证书。 |
[22:07] | – No, that didn’t go up there. – Yes, it did. | -不,那没到那儿。 – 是的,它确实。 |
[22:08] | – Look, honey. – It’s not a big deal. | -亲爱的 – 没什么大不了的。 |
[22:09] | It’s such a big deal. | 好大啊 |
[22:10] | It’s pretty cool. You’re on the cover of a magazine. | 它太酷了。 您在杂志的封面上。 |
[22:12] | – Really, haddie? – Very sexy. | -真的,哈迪? -很性感 |
[22:14] | I mean, uh, I don’t know how to… | 我的意思是,呃,我不知道该怎么办… |
[22:17] | you look good, I guess. Okay, all right. | 你看起来不错,我猜。 好吧好吧 |
[22:18] | – All right. – I like it. | -好吧。 – 我喜欢。 |
[22:20] | Hey, honey. | 嘿,亲爱的。 |
[22:21] | I need to stop by Amber’s in a bit. | 我需要稍停一下。 |
[22:22] | I have to drop some campaign material off. | 我必须删除一些竞选材料。 |
[22:24] | [Cell phone rings] Sorry. | [手机响]对不起。 |
[22:25] | – All right. – Okay, got it? | -好吧。 – 好,知道了? |
[22:26] | – Yup. – Hello. | -是的。 – 你好。 |
[22:32] | What do you think, Max? | 马克斯,你怎么看? |
[22:33] | Think I look cool on the cover of the Weekly? | 认为我在《周刊》的封面上看起来很酷吗? |
[22:37] | I think it’s awesome. | 我认为很棒。 |
[22:47] | ♪ I’ll be courageous | ♪我会勇敢 |
[22:49] | no, and then, you know, he just was… | 不,然后,你知道,他只是… |
[22:51] | it just sounded so intense, | 听起来很激烈, |
[22:53] | and he wants this big, crazy commitment. | ,他想要这个疯狂的大承诺。 |
[22:55] | Why? Where you’re going? | 为什么? 你要去哪儿? |
[22:57] | No, nowhere, but your brother’s a little intimidating. | 不,无处,但是你的兄弟有点吓人。 |
[23:01] | Oh, my God. | 哦,我的上帝。 |
[23:02] | What… in what universe is Adam intimidating? | 什么…亚当在哪个宇宙中令人生畏? |
[23:04] | Uh, in the universe where I’m dating his little sister, | 嗯,在我和他妹妹约会的宇宙中, |
[23:07] | and he’s a full foot taller than me | 他比我高整英尺 |
[23:09] | and has a deep, scary voice. | 并发出深沉而恐怖的声音。 |
[23:12] | You don’t have to arm wrestle. | 您不必费力。 |
[23:13] | He’s just, you know, trying to get to know you. | 他只是,你想知道你。 |
[23:15] | Well, just the way he said it, it was like… | 好吧,就像他说的那样,就像… |
[23:18] | – aw. – I don’t know, I… | -哇。 我不知道 |
[23:20] | maybe I’m over-thinking it. | 也许我想得太多了。 |
[23:22] | Aw, look. | 噢,看。 |
[23:23] | Slippers, but it’s a bunny. | 拖鞋,但这是兔子。 |
[23:26] | This isn’t a big deal, right? | 这没什么大不了的,对吧? |
[23:29] | I mean, you don’t really care | 我的意思是,你不在乎 |
[23:31] | if I play poker with your brothers or not. | 如果我是否与您的兄弟一起玩扑克。 |
[23:32] | – What, the game? No. – Ok, ok. Of course not. | -游戏是什么? 不-好的 当然不是。 |
[23:34] | Whatever you want to do. Okay. | 无论您想做什么。 好的。 |
[23:36] | I thought it would be nice for you guys to know each other, | 我以为你们彼此认识会很好, |
[23:38] | but you know, whatever. | 但是你知道的 |
[23:42] | Okay, well, I’ll… I’ll give it a shot, | 好吧,我会…我会试一下 |
[23:44] | and then, if it doesn’t work out, | ,然后,如果无法解决, |
[23:48] | then who cares? | 那么谁在乎呢? |
[23:49] | Yeah, if it doesn’t work out, who cares? | 是的,如果无法解决问题,谁在乎? |
[23:51] | Okay. Good. | 好吧。 好。 |
[23:54] | Whew. | 哇。 |
[23:58] | ♪ Mmm | ♪嗯 |
[24:00] | ♪ be my love | ♪做我的爱人 |
[24:09] | so, why don’t you tell us about this Mark guy? | 所以,为什么不告诉我们这个Mark家伙呢? |
[24:12] | Yeah, he’s a high school teacher. | 是的,他是一名高中老师。 |
[24:14] | He’s a… he’s a nice guy. | 他是…他是一个好人。 |
[24:15] | Nice guy? Can he play cards? | 好家伙? 他会打牌吗? |
[24:17] | – Yeah. – Really. | -是的。 真的 |
[24:19] | Seriously, he’s a good poker player. | 说真的,他是一个很好的扑克玩家。 |
[24:20] | Whoa, check out the famous Braverman. | 哇,看看著名的Braverman。 |
[24:23] | [Laughs] | [笑] |
[24:25] | Julia said you guys got interviewed. | 朱莉娅说,你们接受了采访。 |
[24:26] | She didn’t say you made the cover. | 她没有说你做了封面。 |
[24:28] | Look at that. | 看看。 |
[24:29] | What a photo. | 真是张照片。 |
[24:30] | I thought that came out tomorrow? | 我以为明天出来? |
[24:32] | Yeah, well, the reporter came by | 是的,记者来了 |
[24:33] | and dropped off some advance copies. | 并删除了一些预备副本。 |
[24:35] | Nice. | 很好。 |
[24:37] | “Music saved my life. | “音乐救了我一命。 |
[24:38] | “We chat with Adam Braverman.” | “我们与Adam Braverman聊天。” |
[24:39] | Joel, come on. | 乔尔,快点。 |
[24:40] | That is freaking adorable. | 真可爱。 |
[24:42] | Thanks a lot, Joel. | 非常感谢,乔尔。 |
[24:44] | You look good in that jacket. Man, that’s huge. | 你穿那件外套好看。 伙计,那是巨大的。 |
[24:45] | I love that. | 我喜欢那个。 |
[24:46] | Hey, look who’s here. Hey, Mark. | 嘿,看看谁在这里。 嘿,马克。 |
[24:47] | – Hey. – Hey, guys. | -嘿。 – 大家好。 |
[24:48] | – I-I brought biscotti. | -我带来了比斯科蒂。 |
[24:52] | That right? | 对吗? |
[24:54] | That’s nice. | 真好。 |
[24:55] | Not a real poker game without biscotti, right? | 如果没有biscotti,那不是真正的扑克游戏,对吗? |
[24:57] | I’m kidding. That was a joke. | 我在开玩笑。 那只是个玩笑。 |
[24:58] | These are Philly cheesesteaks from the place on the corner. | 这些是拐角处的费城芝士牛排。 |
[25:00] | They gave me a pink box, and I… | 他们给了我一个粉红色的盒子,我… |
[25:03] | a little scared there. | 有点害怕。 |
[25:04] | [Laughter] | [笑声] |
[25:05] | [Overlapping conversation] | [重叠对话] |
[25:06] | Here’s Mark. Mark, Kal, Jon. | 这是马克。 马克,卡尔,琼恩。 |
[25:08] | This is Mark. Mark. | 这是马克。 标记。 |
[25:09] | All right. Philly cheesesteaks. | 好吧。 费城奶酪牛排。 |
[25:11] | [Overlapping chatter] | [chat不休] |
[25:12] | All right, enough with the kissing. | 好吧,接吻就足够了。 |
[25:13] | Here comes the pain. | 痛苦来了。 |
[25:14] | What we’re doing is hold ’em, | 我们正在做的是德州扑克, |
[25:15] | and the blinds are two and five. | 和盲注分别是2和5。 |
[25:16] | Let’s get to it. Come on. | 让我们开始吧。 来吧。 |
[25:17] | Did everybody get a copy? | 每个人都有副本吗? |
[25:18] | – Come on, man. – Hey! | -来吧,伙计 嘿! |
[25:21] | [Soft guitar music] | [软吉他音乐] |
[25:24] | ♪ | |
[25:30] | I am… | 我是… |
[25:33] | I will raise. | 我会举起。 |
[25:37] | Um, wait, you can’t. You have… | 嗯,等等,你不能。 你有… |
[25:39] | what? | 什么? |
[25:40] | Your raise has to match the big blinds. | 您的加薪必须与大盲注相匹配。 |
[25:41] | – Oh, okay. – You remember that there? | -哦,好吧。 -你还记得吗? |
[25:43] | Ah, yes. | 啊,是的。 |
[25:44] | Then I will check. | 然后我会检查。 |
[25:46] | Nah, nah, you can’t check, rookie. | 不,不,你不能检查,菜鸟。 |
[25:48] | You got to make that bet whole. | 您必须将赌注全部付清。 |
[25:49] | Give him a break, Kal. | 休息一下,Kal。 |
[25:51] | Nah, I’m fine. Just how much do I put in? | 不,我很好。 我要投入多少? |
[25:53] | One of the reds. | 红色之一。 |
[25:56] | Well, let’s rewrite the rules of poker. | 好吧,让我们重写一下扑克规则。 |
[25:57] | – I will… – Can you check? | -我会…-你能检查吗? |
[25:59] | Don’t feel the pressure of it. | 不要感到压力。 |
[26:01] | Yeah, a little, little partial raise. | 是的,部分加薪。 |
[26:02] | I’m going to make a proper raise. | 我要适当加薪。 |
[26:04] | – Oh, really? – And there it comes. | -哦,真的吗? -到了。 |
[26:05] | – So proper. – Big cojones. | -非常合适。 -大笨蛋。 |
[26:07] | Do you really think your flush is going to take this there, | 你真的认为你的同花顺拿到那里了吗? |
[26:09] | Kalcification? | 钙化? |
[26:10] | Yes, I do, and to quote you… | 是的,我愿意,并引用你的话… |
[26:13] | No, put it down. | 不,把它放下来。 |
[26:14] | “It is a dream in a time in my life | “这是我生命中某个时代的梦想 |
[26:16] | when I desperately need a dream.” | 当我迫切需要一个梦想时。” |
[26:17] | [Laughter] All right. | [笑声]好的。 |
[26:18] | I’ll fold. | 我会折叠。 |
[26:20] | Okay. All right. | 好吧。 行。 |
[26:21] | I fold. | 我折。 |
[26:22] | You know, “some men were born to take risks, | 你知道,“有些人天生就是冒险, |
[26:24] | “and some men have risks thrust upon them | “有些男人有冒险的危险 |
[26:27] | because there’s simply no other option.” | ,因为别无选择。” |
[26:28] | Just off the top of my head. | 就在我的头顶上。 |
[26:30] | Et tu, Joel? Et tu? | 等,乔尔? 嗯? |
[26:32] | “And I, like other Americans, | “我和其他美国人一样, |
[26:35] | need to believe that there’s still hope out there.” | 需要相信那里仍然有希望。” |
[26:38] | – That one made me cry/barf. – [Laughs] | -那使我哭泣/哭泣。 -[笑] |
[26:40] | You know what, | 你知道吗, |
[26:41] | this is a really hysterical bit, | 这确实有点歇斯底里, |
[26:42] | but it’s getting a little long in the tube, | 但是管子有点长了, |
[26:45] | so I’m all in. | 所以我全力以赴。 |
[26:46] | Oh, well, we call that an anger raise. | 哦,好吧,我们称这为愤怒。 |
[26:48] | That’s the term. | 那是这个词。 |
[26:50] | – I will go all in as well. – That’s… angrier. | -我也会全力以赴。 -那是愤怒的。 |
[26:54] | – Hear that? – Big time. | -听见了吗? – 重要时刻。 |
[26:55] | – Getting so angry. – [Grunts] | -太生气了。 -[咕run声] |
[26:56] | That means I’m out. | 那意味着我出去了。 |
[26:58] | See you. | 再见。 |
[26:59] | I’m sorry, Mark. I got the boat on the river. | 对不起,马克。 我把小船放在河上。 |
[27:01] | Oh, yeah. There it is. | 哦,是的。 在那里。 |
[27:02] | Oh, wait a minute. | 哦,等等。 |
[27:04] | You got a boat, queens up. | 你有船,皇后起来。 |
[27:05] | That means he trapped you, big boy. | 那意味着他困住了你,大男孩。 |
[27:07] | – He got you beat. – It’s all right. | -他打败了你。 – 没关系。 |
[27:08] | I win? | 我赢了? |
[27:09] | – Yup. – Oh, my God. | -是的。 – 哦,我的上帝。 |
[27:11] | [Clears throat] Take all our money. | [清嗓子]拿走我们所有的钱。 |
[27:12] | – [Clears throat] – A real sandbagger. | -[清除嗓子]-真正的沙堡。 |
[27:14] | – All right. – I like poker. | -好吧。 -我喜欢扑克。 |
[27:16] | We’re going to need you to run out for biscotti. | 我们将需要您花费比斯科蒂。 |
[27:19] | You know, I can’t keep pouring, sister. | 你知道吗,姐姐,我不能继续浇水。 |
[27:21] | It’s the first relationship I can really imagine | 这是我真正能想到的第一个关系 |
[27:25] | going all the way, you know? | 一路走,你知道吗? |
[27:28] | He said to me the other day, | 他前几天对我说, |
[27:29] | “I could totally see having a baby with you.” | “我完全可以看到你有孩子。” |
[27:31] | And I… What? | 而我…什么? |
[27:33] | – What? | – What? |
[27:34] | He said that? Yeah. | 他说过? 是的 |
[27:35] | That’s amazing. | 太棒了。 |
[27:36] | And it felt so good, | 感觉真好, |
[27:37] | and then we never talked about it again. | 然后我们再也没有谈论它。 |
[27:39] | So then I’m just carrying it around. | 因此,我随身携带它。 |
[27:41] | – You think he forgot? – I don’t know. | -你以为他忘了? – 我不知道。 |
[27:42] | No, he’s not a knucklehead. He didn’t forget. | 不,他不是傻瓜。 他没有忘记。 |
[27:44] | I don’t know him very well. | 我不太了解他。 |
[27:46] | Maybe he’s not serious, and he’s sort of changed his mind. | 也许他并不认真,但他改变了主意。 |
[27:48] | No, maybe he really loves you, but it scared him. | 不,也许他真的爱你,但这吓坏了他。 |
[27:51] | [Overlapping discussion] | [讨论重叠] |
[27:55] | Zoe? Hi. | 佐伊? 你好 |
[27:56] | – Hey. – Hi. | 嘿 嗨 |
[27:57] | – These are my sisters. – Hi. | -这些是我的姐妹们。 嗨 |
[27:59] | – So you’re going out? – Yup. | -你要出去吗? – 对。 |
[28:01] | – Okay. – You know. | -好的。 – 你懂。 |
[28:02] | Um, it’s late. Do you need a cab… | 嗯,来晚了。 您需要出租车吗? |
[28:04] | – no, I’m good, so. – Okay. | -不,我很好,所以。 – 好的。 |
[28:06] | Have fun. – Mm-hmm. | 玩得开心。 嗯 |
[28:08] | Where is she going? | 她要去哪里? |
[28:09] | I don’t know where she’s going. | 我不知道她要去哪里。 |
[28:10] | I know where I hope she’s not going, | 我知道我希望她不去 |
[28:12] | but I’m trying to be respectful of her privacy. | 但我想尊重她的隐私。 |
[28:17] | Even though she is living in my house, | 即使她住在我家, |
[28:19] | and she is carrying my baby. | ,她在抱着我的孩子。 |
[28:20] | I think that… that’s good. | 我认为…很好。 |
[28:21] | – Weird. – It’s so hard. | -很奇怪。 – 它是如此艰苦。 |
[28:23] | I’m having a rough time with it. | 我过得很艰难。 |
[28:24] | I’m really curious. Tracking device in her car. | 我很好奇。 她的车中的跟踪设备。 |
[28:26] | Listen, you can’t tell me I have to ask | 听着,你不能告诉我我要问 |
[28:27] | my boyfriend if he wants to have a baby with me, | 我的男朋友,如果他想和我一起生个孩子, |
[28:30] | and then you not tell… you not ask… | 然后你不告诉…你不问… |
[28:32] | – this is apples and oranges. – No, it isn’t. | -这是苹果和橘子。 -不,不是。 |
[28:33] | Listen. | 听着。 |
[28:34] | You just make him a nice breakfast, | 你只是给他做一顿美味的早餐, |
[28:37] | and have a conversation. | 进行对话。 |
[28:39] | Like, hey, everything’s wonderful. | 喜欢,嘿,一切都很好。 |
[28:41] | It’s like a business meeting? | 就像是商务会议? |
[28:42] | – [Laughing] – Thank you for coming for eggs. | -[笑]-谢谢您来吃鸡蛋。 |
[28:44] | There’s something I need to talk about… | 我有话要说… |
[28:46] | ALL: My eggs! | 全部:我的蛋! |
[28:47] | [Laughter] | [笑声] |
[28:50] | My new goal is to go home with gas money. | 我的新目标是带着汽油回家。 |
[28:53] | You like that? | 你喜欢吗? |
[28:54] | [Chuckling] | [咯咯笑] |
[28:55] | – And mine. – Mm-hmm. | -还有我的 嗯 |
[28:56] | I can’t believe this. | 我不敢相信。 |
[28:58] | [Shuffling cards] Lots of beers left. | [洗牌]还剩很多啤酒。 |
[29:01] | Hey, Adam, will you throw me 20 bucks, | 嘿,亚当,你能给我丢20美元吗, |
[29:02] | and I’ll get you tomorrow? | ,明天我去找你? |
[29:04] | Here we go. | 我们走了。 |
[29:06] | Your poker debt is well into the six figures, my friend. | 我的朋友,您的扑克债务已经达到了六个数字。 |
[29:09] | I think you might want to just walk away. | 我想您可能想走开。 |
[29:11] | – Six figures. – Are you serious? | -六个数字。 – 你是认真的吗? |
[29:14] | Huh. All right, you know what? | 呵呵。 好吧,你知道吗? |
[29:15] | Never mind. You’re not. | 没关系。 你不是。 |
[29:16] | Don’t do it, don’t do it. | 不要这样做,不要这样做。 |
[29:18] | Oh, you threw a “you know who in there.” | 哦,你扔了一个“你知道里面有谁”。 |
[29:19] | – [Laughs] – It’s a slippery slope. | -[笑]-这是一个湿滑的斜坡。 |
[29:20] | Hey, if you’re going to cop an attitude | 嘿,如果您要采取一种态度 |
[29:21] | over loaning me 20 bucks… | 借给我20美元… |
[29:23] | I wouldn’t have an attitude if you ever paid me back. | 如果你还过我,我不会有任何态度。 |
[29:25] | – Oh… – Going down. | -哦…-下去。 |
[29:26] | – And you’re being serious? – What? | -您是认真的吗? – 什么? |
[29:28] | – Well, I hope you know… – Let’s go. | -好吧,希望您知道…-走吧。 |
[29:29] | Let’s play the game. Come on. | 让我们玩游戏。 来吧。 |
[29:31] | I’ll tell you what. | 我告诉你。 |
[29:32] | I’ll sell you my quote for 20 bucks. | 我会以20美元的价格卖给您我的报价。 |
[29:35] | You already took the quote, so now we’re straight. | 您已经接受了报价,所以现在我们很简单。 |
[29:37] | Girls, girls, you’re both pretty. | 女孩,女孩,你们都很漂亮。 |
[29:38] | Dude, chill. | 老兄,冷静。 |
[29:39] | Hey. I am chill. | 嗨。 我很冷 |
[29:41] | I’ve been chill all night long | 我整晚都在发冷 |
[29:42] | while you sit there and pretend that you’re annoyed | 当您坐在那里并假装自己很生气 |
[29:44] | by all this attention. | 受到所有这些关注。 |
[29:46] | Very convincing. | 非常有说服力。 |
[29:48] | Yeah, you’re really chill, aren’t you? | 是的,你真的很冷,不是吗? |
[29:50] | Okay, well, why don’t we just talk about it later? | 好吧,为什么我们以后不讨论呢? |
[29:52] | Actually, you know what, I’m going to leave. | 实际上,您知道什么,我要离开。 |
[29:54] | – What are you doing? – You take it back. | -您在做什么? -你拿回来。 |
[29:55] | You guys have fun. Crosby, come on, sit down. | 你们玩得开心。 克罗斯比,快点,坐下。 |
[29:56] | – No, I’m good. – Crosby, come on, man. | -不,我很好。 -克罗斯比,拜托,伙计。 |
[29:57] | Have fun playing. | 玩得开心。 |
[30:00] | Beer in the fridge. | 冰箱里的啤酒。 |
[30:02] | You had to bring those magazines here, didn’t you? | 您必须将那些杂志带到这里,不是吗? |
[30:06] | They’ll work it out. | 他们会解决的。 |
[30:10] | What, you think you can get over yourself | 什么,您认为自己可以克服困难 |
[30:11] | and come back to the game? | 回到游戏吗? |
[30:12] | What is the problem? | 是什么问题? |
[30:14] | I asked you if you were mad, you said you were cool about it. | 我问你是否生气,你说你对此很酷。 |
[30:15] | Yeah, I said I wasn’t mad because I was being nice. | 是的,我说我没生气是因为我很好。 |
[30:18] | That’s what partners do. | 那就是合作伙伴所做的。 |
[30:19] | They also apologize to one another | 他们也互相道歉 |
[30:21] | when they screw each other over. | 当他们彼此拧紧。 |
[30:22] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[30:23] | All you got to do is say, “I’m sorry.” | 您所要做的就是说:“对不起。” |
[30:24] | I don’t have anything to say, “I’m sorry” for, okay? | 我没有话要说“对不起”,好吗? |
[30:25] | I just answered a couple simple questions, | 我刚刚回答了几个简单的问题, |
[30:27] | and you went to get your punk phase guitar | 然后你去拿朋克相位吉他 |
[30:29] | so you could get back to grandstanding | 这样您就可以回到杰出的地位
记者面前的 |
[30:30] | in front of the reporter. | 。 |
[30:31] | I’m sorry she happened to like my angle better. | 对不起,她碰巧更喜欢我的角度。 |
[30:33] | You know what, if I had gone into the shoe business with you, | 你知道吗,如果我和你一起从事鞋业, |
[30:35] | and they named me the most important shoe designer | 他们任命我为最重要的鞋设计师
我经营公司5秒钟后的一年 |
[30:37] | of the year after I’ve been in the business for five seconds, | |
[30:40] | that would bother you because that’s your dream, | 那会困扰你,因为那是你的梦想, |
[30:42] | and I would say, “sorry.” | ,我会说“对不起”。 |
[30:44] | I didn’t want to be on the cover of the magazine. | 我不想成为杂志的封面。 |
[30:45] | I had no idea that your need for attention was so great. | 我不知道您的关注需求是如此之大。 |
[30:48] | – Oh, this is crap. – Oh, no, it’s not. | -哦,这是胡扯。 -哦,不是,不是。 |
[30:49] | Just admit it. Admit you like it. | 只是承认。 承认你喜欢它。 |
[30:52] | Okay, Crosby, I admit it. | 好吧,克罗斯比,我承认。 |
[30:54] | I like it, okay? | 我喜欢,好吗? |
[30:55] | I like being on the cover of the magazine. | 我喜欢被杂志的封面。 |
[30:56] | I like the fact that the reporter found | 我喜欢记者发现的事实 |
[30:58] | a little chapter of my life interesting. | 我生命中的一小章很有趣。 |
[31:00] | I like that my son who doesn’t pay any attention to me | 我喜欢那个不理我的儿子 |
[31:02] | suddenly thought I was cool, but you know what? | 突然以为我很酷,但是你知道吗? |
[31:04] | Tomorrow, everything is going to return to normal, | 明天一切都会恢复正常, |
[31:06] | and I am going to be the boring business guy, | 我将成为无聊的商人 |
[31:07] | and you get to go back to being cool, hip Crosby, all right? | 然后回到酷,Crosby,好吗? |
[31:12] | I’m calling it a night. | 我叫它一个晚上。 |
[31:21] | [Knocking on door] | [敲门] |
[31:28] | – Hi. – Hello. | -嗨。 – 你好。 |
[31:29] | – Surprise. | – Surprise. |
[31:31] | I am surprised. Hi. | 我很惊讶。 你好 |
[31:32] | Hi. | 嗨。 |
[31:35] | Kiss… no, do it for real. | 亲亲…不,是真的。 |
[31:37] | [Giggles] | [咯咯地笑] |
[31:38] | Hi, get off. | 嗨,下车。 |
[31:40] | I have an important matter to discuss with you. | 我有一个重要的事情要与您讨论。 |
[31:41] | Get off me. | 下车。 |
[31:42] | Okay, sorry. Sorry, I just attacked you. | 好,对不起。 对不起,我刚攻击你。 |
[31:44] | But… | 但是… |
[31:46] | hi. How are you? | 嗨。 你好吗? |
[31:47] | Had a couple drinks? Me, too. | 喝了几杯吗? 我也是。 |
[31:49] | I had a beer with your brothers. | 我和你的兄弟们喝了啤酒。 |
[31:51] | – Gross. – I know. | -毛。 – 我知道。 |
[31:52] | – No, I would never. – You’re totally drunk. | -不,我永远不会。 -你完全喝醉了。 |
[31:54] | I have a very serious matter to discuss with you. | 我有一件很严肃的事情要与您讨论。 |
[31:56] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事? |
[31:57] | There’s a matter that we need to discuss | 我们需要讨论一个问题 |
[31:59] | that both Kristina and Julia | 克里斯蒂娜和朱莉娅 |
[32:00] | and my doctor, gynecologist, doctor lady… | 还有我的医生,妇科医生,医生女士… |
[32:04] | we have been instructed tdiuss, | 我们被教导tdiuss, |
[32:07] | and that is why I am here. | 这就是为什么我在这里。 |
[32:10] | Okay, so both Kristina, Julia, and your gynecologist. | 好吧,克里斯蒂娜,朱莉娅和您的妇科医生都一样。 |
[32:13] | Both of all three of those people. | 所有这三个人。 |
[32:15] | – Both of them. – Okay. | – 他们都。 – 好的。 |
[32:16] | Uh, what is it? | 嗯,这是什么? |
[32:20] | [Inhales] | [吸气] |
[32:23] | [Exhales] You said you wanted to have… | [呼气]你说你想… |
[32:25] | maybe have a baby, and then we never talked about it again. | 也许有一个孩子,然后我们再也没有谈论它。 |
[32:31] | I said… yes, that’s true. | 我说…是的,是的。 |
[32:33] | I did. I did say that. | 我做到了。 我确实是这么说的。 |
[32:35] | I… [Inhales] | 我… [吸气] |
[32:38] | I think this is a conversation we should have | 我认为这是我们应该进行的对话 |
[32:40] | when we’re sober. | 清醒的时候 |
[32:42] | In the morning. | 早上。 |
[32:43] | Why? | 为什么? |
[32:44] | Why not… I’m fine. | 为什么不…我很好。 |
[32:46] | – No, I-I’m… | -不,我是… |
[32:48] | I would feel more comfortable if we did it tomorrow | 如果明天做的话我会感到更舒服 |
[32:51] | in the light of day. | 根据天。 |
[32:53] | I like… | 我喜欢… |
[32:55] | with all of our faculties functioning. | 我们所有的学院都在运作。 |
[32:57] | It’s all right. | 没关系。 |
[32:59] | Don’t you… there’s an invisible line. | 不,你……有一条看不见的线。 |
[33:03] | [Gasps] I know. | [天哪]我知道。 |
[33:06] | You okay? You want any water or… | 你还好吗? 你要水还是… |
[33:09] | I do need some water, yeah. | 我确实需要一些水。 |
[33:10] | Come in here, though. Okay. | 不过进来吧。 好的。 |
[33:14] | [Cell phone rings] | [手机响] |
[33:19] | [Keypad tone] | [键盘音] |
[33:21] | Lily? | 莉莉? |
[33:22] | Hey. Hi. | 嘿。 你好 |
[33:24] | Um, I know it’s late, and actually I don’t know | 嗯,我知道已经晚了,实际上我不知道 |
[33:28] | if you were serious about using your studio | 如果您真的想使用自己的工作室 |
[33:31] | as a rehearsal space, but, um, if you were… | 作为排练空间,但是,嗯,如果你是… |
[33:35] | [Sighs] Ever had one of those totally crappy days | [叹气]曾经经历过那段糟糕的日子 |
[33:38] | where you just have to play some music | 您只需要播放一些音乐 |
[33:40] | or you’re going to totally lose it? | 或您将完全失去它? |
[33:42] | Um… [Chuckles] | 嗯… [笑声] |
[33:44] | Yeah. I’m at the studio now. | 是的。 我现在在工作室。 |
[33:46] | You should come down. | 你应该下来。 |
[33:48] | All right. Thanks. | 好吧。 谢谢。 |
[33:51] | [Keypad tone] | [键盘音] |
[33:57] | ♪ Confused | ♪困惑
彼此 |
[34:01] | ♪ by each other | ♪ |
[34:06] | – hi. | – Hi. |
[34:09] | How was poker? | 扑克怎么样? |
[34:10] | Oh, your brothers practically got into a fistfight, | 哦,您的兄弟几乎打架了, |
[34:13] | and Mark took all my money, so good. | 和Mark拿走了我所有的钱,太好了。 |
[34:16] | – Good. – Yeah. | -好。 -是的 |
[34:17] | – Sound great. – What are you still doing up? | – 听起来不错。 -你还在做什么? |
[34:19] | I’m working. | 我在工作。 |
[34:20] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[34:22] | No. I’m waiting up for Zoe. | 不,我在等Zoe。 |
[34:26] | That’s what I’m doing. | 这就是我在做什么。 |
[34:27] | Where is she? I don’t know. | 她在哪里? 我不知道。 |
[34:29] | Well, how long has she been gone? | 好吧,她走了多久了? |
[34:31] | – Long enough to get back together with her ex-boyfriend. | -足够长,可以和她的前男友重聚。 |
[34:33] | [Sighs] | [叹气] |
[34:34] | And if that’s what’s happening, | 如果那是正在发生的事情, |
[34:35] | I’m going to respect her decision as an adult | 我要尊重她成年后的决定
她是 |
[34:38] | that she is. | 。 |
[34:40] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[34:41] | [Door opens] | [门打开] |
[34:44] | – Hey. | – Hey. |
[34:45] | Hey. | 嗨。 |
[34:46] | Think fast. | 快想。 |
[34:48] | Here. | 这里。 |
[34:50] | – What’s this? – That’s a present. | -这是什么? -那是礼物。 |
[34:53] | Um, and Troy will never, ever be calling here ever again. | 嗯,特洛伊永远也不会再来这里了。 |
[34:58] | We had our official breakup tonight, | 我们今晚正式分手, |
[35:01] | so… yay. [Laughs] | 所以…是的。 [笑] |
[35:04] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[35:06] | – Mm-hmm. I mean, it was for the best, | -嗯。 我的意思是,这是最好的, |
[35:09] | you know, and besides, I’m a single woman now. | 你知道,而且,我现在是一个单身女人。 |
[35:12] | On the prowl. | 在徘徊。 |
[35:16] | I’m so tired, so I’m going to go to bed. | 我好累,所以我要去睡觉。 |
[35:20] | – Okay. – Night. | -好的。 晚上 |
[35:22] | – Sleep well. – Mm-hmm. | – 睡得好。 嗯 |
[35:29] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[35:31] | He signed the adoption papers. | 他在领养文件上签字。 |
[35:40] | Oh. | 哦。 |
[35:42] | [Cello playing in other room] | [在其他房间玩的电话] |
[35:45] | ♪ | |
[36:42] | That’s how you wanted it to sound. | 这就是您想要的声音。 |
[36:46] | Mm. | 嗯。 |
[36:57] | Here you go. Have a good one. | 你去。 祝你有个好的一天。 |
[37:02] | Hey there. | 嘿。 |
[37:04] | Hey. How’s it going? | 嘿。 怎么样了? |
[37:06] | Very well, thanks. How are you? | 很好,谢谢。 你好吗? |
[37:08] | – I’m okay. – Good. | -我很好。 很好 |
[37:10] | Wait a second. Is this is you? | 等一下。 这是你吗 |
[37:11] | Bobby with the extra sweet caramel latte? | 鲍比配上额外的甜焦糖拿铁咖啡? |
[37:14] | Yes. | 是的。 |
[37:15] | I think your aunt believes that | 我想你阿姨相信 |
[37:17] | people will only elect a “Bob”, | 人们只会选一个“鲍勃”, |
[37:19] | but, um, deep down, | 但是,深深地, |
[37:22] | I’m still Bobby who likes his coffee covered in caramel. | 我仍然是Bobby,喜欢他的咖啡用焦糖覆盖。 |
[37:26] | Wow. I did not see that coming. | 哇。 我没有看到那个来临。 |
[37:29] | I’ll take it as a compliment, I guess. | 我想我会称赞一下。 |
[37:31] | Amber, listen, about what you said | 琥珀色,听听,关于你说的话
有关我的广告的 |
[37:34] | about my ad earlier… | … |
[37:35] | Yes, uh, I meant to talk to you about that. | 是的,嗯,我想跟你谈谈。 |
[37:38] | I’m sorry, I… | 对不起,我… |
[37:40] | I want to say I think you were right on. | 我想说我认为您是对的。 |
[37:42] | And I really appreciate you having the guts to speak up. | 非常感谢您有胆量发言。 |
[37:43] | So thank you. | 所以谢谢。 |
[37:46] | Wow. Okay. Great. | 哇。 好的。 大。 |
[37:49] | That’s great. I’ll see you soon, Amber. | 太好了。 我会很快见的,琥珀。 |
[37:51] | – Okay. – Thanks. | -好的。 – 谢谢。 |
[37:56] | Large coffee. | 大咖啡。 |
[37:57] | – What? – Large coffee, please. | -什么? -请喝杯咖啡。 |
[37:58] | Oh, okay. Sorry. | 哦,好的。 抱歉。 |
[38:05] | ♪ Keep this | ♪保留这个 |
[38:10] | ♪ keep all these words | ♪保留所有这些字眼 |
[38:15] | morning. | 早上。 |
[38:18] | Ow. | 哇。 |
[38:19] | [Laughs] How you feeling? | [笑]您的感觉如何? |
[38:22] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道。 |
[38:25] | I brought you some coffee to help you figure it out. | 我给您带来了一些咖啡,以帮助您解决问题。 |
[38:29] | If you would like that. It might help. | 如果您愿意。 这可能会有所帮助。 |
[38:33] | – Sorry. – Don’t… no. | -对不起。 -不…不。 |
[38:35] | Don’t be sorry. | 不要后悔。 |
[38:36] | I’m glad you brought that up. | 很高兴您提出来。 |
[38:38] | No, no. It’s okay. | 不,不。 没关系。 |
[38:40] | No, I think it’s something we should talk about. | 不,我认为这是我们应该谈论的事情。 |
[38:42] | No, it’s obviously, it’s… | 不,很明显,它是… |
[38:45] | if you brought something up and didn’t bring it up again, | 如果您提出了一些建议,但又没有提出, |
[38:47] | it’s because it’s something you don’t want to think about | 这是因为这是您不想考虑的事情 |
[38:50] | or you know, changed your mind, forgot, whatever. | 或您知道,改变了主意,忘记了,随便。 |
[38:54] | And it’s okay because I just didn’t want to tell you, | 没关系,因为我只是不想告诉你, |
[38:56] | I don’t want to push it. | 我不想推它。 |
[38:58] | – Sarah, I-I-I didn’t forget about the baby thing. | -莎拉,我-我-我没有忘记婴儿用品。 |
[39:01] | I’ve been… I’ve been thinking about it a lot, actually. | 我一直在…实际上,我已经在考虑很多。 |
[39:06] | Because I… it sort of freaked me out | 因为我…这让我很害怕 |
[39:08] | when I said it, you know, and since then, | 当我说的时候,你知道,从那时起, |
[39:12] | I’ve just been thinking about what that would mean. | 我一直在想那意味着什么。 |
[39:16] | I mean, not… not just a baby, | 我的意思不是,不只是一个婴儿, |
[39:18] | but everything that that would mean. | 但这意味着一切。 |
[39:20] | Like, what that means for us, | 对我们来说意味着什么, |
[39:21] | and what that would mean for our lives, | 那对我们的生活意味着什么, |
[39:23] | and how things would change, | 以及事情将如何变化, |
[39:25] | and it does still | 而且它仍然 |
[39:30] | kind of freak me out… | 有点吓到我了… |
[39:31] | Me, too. | 我也是。 |
[39:32] | But in a good way. | 但是很好。 |
[39:35] | In a good, kind of excited sort of way. | 以一种激动人心的好方式。 |
[39:41] | So… | 所以… |
[39:45] | I guess it is something that we should talk about. | 我想这是我们应该谈论的事情。 |
[39:53] | But would you like some breakfast first? | 但是您想先吃点早餐吗? |
[39:57] | I could use some toast. | 我可以烤面包。 |
[39:58] | Some toast? All right. | 一些吐司? 行。 |
[40:06] | Hey. | 嗨。 |
[40:08] | Hey. | 嗨。 |
[40:10] | Got you a double shot there. | 你在那里双重射击了。 |
[40:12] | Thought you might need it. | 以为您可能需要它。 |
[40:14] | – Oh, thank you. – What you doing? | -哦,谢谢。 – 你在干什么? |
[40:17] | Well, the paper came out today. | 好吧,今天纸出来了。 |
[40:23] | So… | 所以… |
[40:29] | Looks pretty, cool, huh? | 看起来很漂亮,很酷,是吗? |
[40:32] | I appreciate the thought, but you know, | 我很欣赏这个想法,但您知道, |
[40:34] | I’ve got one hanging on the fridge at home. | 我家里的冰箱上挂着一个。 |
[40:36] | That’s good enough for me. | 对我来说足够了。 |
[40:37] | Well, this clde your only shot at looking cool. | 好吧,这很吸引您。 |
[40:40] | You might want to take it. You never know. | 您可能想要服用。 你永远不会知道。 |
[40:42] | Yeah, you’re probably right. | 是的,您可能是对的。 |
[40:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢。 |
[40:50] | Listen, you know, | 听着,你知道, |
[40:52] | I was just screwing around when I said, “music saved my life.” | 当我说“音乐挽救了我的生命”时,我只是在四处走动。 |
[40:58] | That’s not true. | 这不是真的。 |
[41:00] | You did. | 你做到了 |