时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Effective immediately, | 我决定辞去 |
[00:10] | I have decided to resign as alderman of the 54th ward. | 第54选区市议员一职 此决定即刻生效 |
[00:13] | Now you have 60 days to replace her with someone | 你现在有60天时间找一位 |
[00:15] | who better represents the community. | 能更好代表社区的人来代替她 |
[00:16] | Thanks to you, today’s my last day. | 多亏了你 我今天被开除了 |
[00:18] | I can’t very well hire an assistant who doesn’t know | 我需要雇一个对市政府人员 |
[00:20] | everyone in City Hall. | 了如指掌的助理 |
[00:22] | Ms. Pearson is late for a meeting. | 皮尔逊女士开会已经要迟到了 |
[00:23] | Move aside now. | 麻烦让开 |
[00:25] | I can really use someone who knows his way around. | 我真的需要一个熟门熟路的人 |
[00:27] | She asked if I’d be her driver. | 她问我能不能当她的司机 |
[00:29] | Did she? | 是吗 |
[00:30] | It’s not a bad idea, you know? | 这想法不错 |
[00:32] | Don’t think, just do your job | 别想 就做好你的工作 |
[00:34] | and let me know what Bobby’s doing with this woman. | 告诉我鲍比和这个女人在干什么就行了 |
[00:36] | I’m giving her an office, that’s all. | 我给她一间办公室 仅此而已 |
[00:37] | Hey, that shit with North Park | 北方公园那点事 |
[00:39] | is nothing compared to what she could find. | 跟她能查出来的东西比 算不上什么 |
[00:41] | And that’s why I hired her. | 所以我才雇了她 |
[00:42] | Cory, Mark, say hello to your cousin Jessica. | 考利 马可 跟表婶杰西卡打声招呼 |
[00:45] | She is a successful woman, Angela. | 她是个成功的女性 安吉拉 |
[00:48] | She’s all talk, Mom. | 她只会说大话 妈 |
[01:34] | I’ve seen this movie before. | 这部电影我之前看过 |
[01:36] | What movie’s that? | 什么电影 |
[01:37] | The one where you tell me you work for the mayor | 就是那部你跟我说你为市长工作 |
[01:39] | and he wants to see me. | 而他要见我的电影 |
[01:40] | Turns out I work for you today. | 而我今天是来为你工作的 |
[01:42] | You decided to take me up on my offer? | 你决定接受我的提议了 |
[01:44] | It’s what you want, isn’t it? | 正中你的下怀 不是吗 |
[01:46] | Just a little surprised, is all. | 有点惊讶罢了 |
[01:47] | What changed your mind? | 是什么改变了你的决定 |
[01:48] | Good news isn’t enough for you, lady? | 对你来说有好消息还不够吗 女士 |
[01:50] | You gotta dissect the shit out of it? | 你还非得追根究底吗 |
[01:52] | All right, first of all, if we’re going to do this, | 好吧 首先 如果我们要共事 |
[01:54] | you’re gonna have to stop calling me lady. | 你必须停止叫我女士 |
[01:56] | If we’re gonna do this, maybe we should stop talking | 如果我们要这么做 也许我们应该 |
[01:58] | about what to call you and get to work, Ms. Pearson. | 停止纠结称呼而开始工作 皮尔逊女士 |
[02:02] | Work it is. | 那就工作吧 |
[02:04] | I got it this time. | 这次我自己开门 |
[02:09] | I’m sorry that I’m running late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[02:11] | There was an issue with the hot water in my building, | 今天我住的楼里热水出了问题 |
[02:13] | and the super took an hour to get here, | 物业花了一小时才来 |
[02:16] | though I’m not sure why | 虽然我也不知道为什么 |
[02:17] | ’cause he lives on the first floor. | 因为他就住在一楼 |
[02:22] | Why aren’t you talking? | 你怎么不说话 |
[02:23] | I hear you. You’re running late. | 我听见了 你要迟到 |
[02:25] | Yeah, so I just didn’t want you waiting around for me | 是 所以如果你要去找莫里西 |
[02:27] | if you need to go see Morrissey about the endorsement. | 谈关于背书的事情 不用等我了 |
[02:30] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[02:33] | You wanted to go over strategy for the WBC meeting. | 你想过一遍芝加哥全球业务会议的策略 |
[02:37] | You made a big deal out of it. | 你说这很重要 |
[02:39] | It’s not a problem. | 没问题 |
[02:45] | You’re being weird. Are you in the office? | 你有点怪怪的 你在办公室吗 |
[02:47] | Very good. Keep me posted. | 很好 保持联系 |
[02:53] | I’ll do that. | 我会的 |
[02:56] | Classical. | 古典音乐 |
[02:58] | I can change it if you want. | 你要想我可以换 |
[03:00] | Not on my account. I like it. | 不必为了我换 我喜欢 |
[03:04] | So have you always lived in Chicago? | 你一直住在芝加哥吗 |
[03:07] | What are you doing? | 你这是在做什么 |
[03:09] | It’s called making conversation. | 这叫做聊天 |
[03:10] | I’m not one for small talk, Ms. Pearson, | 我不是那种爱寒暄的人 皮尔逊女士 |
[03:13] | especially when I’m working. | 尤其是在我工作的时候 |
[03:14] | If you want to chat, | 如果你想聊天 |
[03:15] | get yourself a cab or an Uber. | 自己打个的或叫网约车 |
[03:17] | No, I don’t need to chat, but I do need someone | 我不需要聊天 但我确实需要 |
[03:20] | who knows City Hall is in the other direction. | 一些知道市政府在反方向的司机 |
[03:22] | We’re not going to City Hall. | 我们不去市政府 |
[03:24] | We’re going to see Mr. McGann. | 我们要去见麦甘先生 |
[03:25] | I don’t work for Pat McGann. | 我不为帕特·麦甘工作 |
[03:27] | I work for the mayor. | 我听命于市长 |
[03:29] | We both do, | 我们都是 |
[03:30] | and he wants you to take this meeting. | 他想让你参加这个会议 |
[03:32] | And may I ask where the mayor is? | 我能问问市长在哪里吗 |
[03:34] | He’s out of pocket. | 他不在 |
[03:35] | Out of pocket. | 不在是吧 |
[03:37] | And that’s a quaint term meaning? | 这话别有深意吧 |
[03:38] | Meaning none of your business. | 就是不关你的事 |
[03:42] | I asked you to drive me, Nick, | 我让你来当我的司机 尼克 |
[03:44] | because you know your way around, | 因为你熟门熟路 |
[03:46] | and I didn’t mean that you know which streets go one way. | 我并不是说你知道哪条街可以走 |
[03:50] | So the next time the mayor or anyone else | 所以下次市长或者别的什么人 |
[03:52] | asks you to take me somewhere, you check with me first. | 让你带我去某地 你先告诉我 |
[03:58] | Those are my rules. | 这是我的规矩 |
[04:05] | And go! | 去吧 |
[04:08] | Last time I saw you, | 上次我见你 |
[04:10] | things didn’t go so well for you. | 你这边进展不太顺利 |
[04:12] | I got my project, | 我拿到了我的项目 |
[04:14] | and you got some vague job with the mayor. | 而市长给了你一份含糊不清的工作 |
[04:16] | I’d say it worked out well for both of us. | 我觉得我俩这是双赢 |
[04:19] | Glad to hear there aren’t any hard feelings. | 听起来咱俩没结仇 真不错 |
[04:21] | Not from me. | 反正我没有 |
[04:23] | Eh, where’s Bobby? | 鲍比在哪 |
[04:24] | Whatever you say to him, you can say to me. | 你要跟他说的 都可以对我说 |
[04:28] | You speak for him now too. | 你也代表他讲话了 |
[04:30] | Only when I need to. | 只有在我需要的时候 |
[04:31] | I hope that’s not too vague for you. | 希望对你来说这意思够清楚 |
[04:33] | I’m beginning to enjoy this. | 我开始享受这些了 |
[04:35] | I can go all day. | 我可以整天奉陪 |
[04:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:38] | We can finally get to know each other. | 我们终于能互相了解了 |
[04:40] | Before you skip to the honeymoon, | 在你谈度蜜月之前 |
[04:42] | I know there’s something on your mind | 我知道你心里一定是有什么事 |
[04:43] | or you wouldn’t have summoned the mayor first thing. | 否则你也不会一大早就找市长过来 |
[04:46] | Let’s get to it. | 说说吧 |
[04:48] | The vacant alderman seat in the 54th. | 54区空出来的市议员位置 |
[04:51] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[04:52] | I want my friend Betsy Sullivan sitting on it. | 我想让我的朋友贝琪·沙利文拿到 |
[04:55] | I wasn’t aware you appointed aldermen. | 我怎么不知道你还任命市议员呢 |
[04:57] | I don’t. Bobby does. | 不是我 是鲍比任命 |
[05:00] | And now I’m telling him who to appoint. | 我是在告诉他去任命谁 |
[05:02] | I hope that’s not too vague for you. | 希望对你来说这意思够清楚 |
[05:04] | Not that I don’t trust your judgment, | 并不是我不相信你的判断 |
[05:06] | but that’s an important ward for Bobby. | 但对鲍比来说那是个重要的选区 |
[05:09] | So before I recommend anybody, | 所以在我推荐任何人之前 |
[05:10] | I’m gonna have to do a little due diligence. | 我会先尽职做些调查 |
[05:13] | A smart woman like you, I’d expect nothing less. | 像你这样聪明的女人 我正期待如此 |
[05:17] | See that? That wasn’t painful. | 看 一点不难熬 |
[05:22] | We might just find common ground after all. | 我们也许还真能达成共识呢 |
[05:24] | Well, do me a favor, Ms. Pearson. | 帮我个忙 皮尔逊女士 |
[05:28] | Do your vetting today. | 今天就做审查工作吧 |
[05:29] | I don’t want that seat collecting dust. | 我不想让那位子空太久 |
[05:54] | Don’t forget your lunch, baby. | 别忘记带午饭 宝贝 |
[05:56] | There you go. | 拿好了 |
[05:58] | – Cory, come on. – Coming. | -考利 快点 -来了 |
[06:02] | Hey, Mom, can I go to Jonah’s birthday party? | 妈妈 我能去乔纳的生日派对吗 |
[06:05] | – Yeah. When is it? – Next week. | -什么时候 -下周 |
[06:07] | Uh, of course you can. | 当然可以去了 |
[06:09] | Thanks for asking. That was very polite. | 谢谢你问我 非常有礼貌 |
[06:12] | Are we still going to be here? | 我们还会待在这吗 |
[06:13] | – What? – I thought we have to move. | -什么 -我以为我们得要搬家呢 |
[06:16] | No, no. We’re not going anywhere. | 不 我们哪都不去 |
[06:18] | – Don’t worry about that. – Yeah! | -别担心这个 -太好了 |
[06:31] | He’s not in yet, Keri. | 他还没来呢 凯莉 |
[06:33] | It’s 10:00. Where is he? | 十点了 他人呢 |
[06:35] | I talked to him for a couple seconds. | 我和他聊了几分钟 |
[06:36] | He said he had some personal business. | 他说有些私事 |
[06:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:39] | Does he know we have a meeting at 2:00 today? | 他知道今天两点我们还有个会吗 |
[06:41] | It’s still on the books. I assume he does. | 还在日程上 我认为他知道 |
[06:43] | Tell him I stopped by. | 告诉他我来过了 |
[06:44] | While I have you here– | 既然你在这 |
[06:46] | I’m not doing the stupid “Faces of City Hall” thing. | 我可不做那个”市政厅形象”的傻事 |
[06:48] | Come on, Keri, ever since that messed-up Jessica rollout, | 行了凯莉 自从关于杰西卡的那场闹剧 |
[06:51] | PR has been really getting on me | 公关部门一直逼着我 |
[06:52] | – about doing something positive. – I don’t have time. | -做些积极的事 -我没时间 |
[06:54] | It’s just a couple of pictures for the website | 就是给网站照两张照片 |
[06:56] | and a meet-and-greet with some high school girls. | 和一些高中女生见个面 |
[06:57] | In and out, I’ll work it around your meeting– | 进去就出来 我会根据你的时间来… |
[06:59] | No, uh, no, I like my privacy, Derrick. | 算了 我喜欢有点隐私 德里克 |
[07:01] | I know, but PR likes you. | 我知道 可公关部门喜欢你 |
[07:02] | Chicago girl, civic duty, you know how it is. | 芝加哥女孩 公民义务 你知道那一套的 |
[07:04] | It makes us look relevant. | 让我们看起来有价值 |
[07:05] | You good? Good. | 可以吧 很好 |
[07:06] | I’ll bring the photographer by your office later. | 我等下把摄影师带到你办公室去 |
[07:08] | You’re a pain in the ass. | 你太讨厌了 |
[07:25] | No school today? | 今天不上学吗 |
[07:28] | I’m spending some time with my kids, Ms. Pearson. | 我和我的孩子们待会儿 皮尔逊女士 |
[07:30] | You have a problem with that? | 你有问题吗 |
[07:31] | Not at all. | 完全没有 |
[07:33] | The only thing I have a problem with is you dumping McGann | 我唯一的问题就是你把麦甘丢给了我 |
[07:35] | on me after what he did to my family. | 而他对我的家人做了那些事 |
[07:37] | How’d you think this was going to go, hmm? | 你当时觉得这事会怎么发展 |
[07:40] | Did you think you were gonna be spending your days | 你以为你会终日去 |
[07:41] | helping out in soup kitchens? | 赈济穷人的食堂帮厨吗 |
[07:43] | You knew the deal. | 你知道交易的条件 |
[07:45] | Oh, I knew he was a part of it. | 我知道他是交易的一部分 |
[07:47] | I didn’t know he was gonna fill | 我不知道的是他想 |
[07:48] | the entire city council with his cronies. | 把整个市议会都塞满他的党羽 |
[07:50] | – He doesn’t. – I don’t think he knows that. | -他没有 -我觉得他不知道你这么想 |
[07:53] | Look, from the minute you pulled your little magic act | 从你使出长袖善舞的手法 |
[07:56] | and got Debbie Coats out, it was just a matter of time | 把黛比·寇兹赶下台 他推荐别人 |
[07:58] | before he made a suggestion. It’s what he does. | 只是时间问题 他就是这样 |
[08:01] | I was with him five minutes ago, | 我五分钟之前和他在一起 |
[08:03] | and it wasn’t a suggestion. | 那可不是推荐那么简单 |
[08:04] | It was a direct order for me to give to you. | 那是让我转达给你的命令 |
[08:07] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[08:08] | Son of a bitch. | 这个混蛋 |
[08:10] | Dad! Daddy! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[08:12] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[08:14] | You want permission to say no to him? | 你想让我批准你拒绝他吗 |
[08:16] | That’s exactly what I want. | 正是如此 |
[08:17] | Dad, look at me! | 爸爸 看我 |
[08:18] | Strong, buddy! | 看到了 宝贝 |
[08:21] | You saw what went down on North Park. | 北方公园那件事你也有目共睹 |
[08:23] | We’ll end up in the same goddamn place. | 我们只会落到同一下场 |
[08:25] | Not if you draw a line in the sand. | 如果你划清界限就不会了 |
[08:27] | It’s one of 50 aldermen. | 只是五十个议席中的一个而已 |
[08:28] | I can’t die on every hill. | 我没法掌控所有人 |
[08:32] | Besides, maybe he’s not such a bad choice. | 再说了 也许他也不是个坏选择 |
[08:37] | He is a she, | 是个她 |
[08:38] | and you told the press yesterday | 你昨天还告诉记者 |
[08:40] | that was an important ward. | 说这个选区很重要 |
[08:43] | Yesterday was yesterday. | 昨天是昨天 |
[08:54] | – Good morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早 |
[08:56] | What are you doing in my office? | 你在我的办公室里面做什么 |
[08:58] | Besides brightening it up? | 除了让它变亮堂之外 |
[08:59] | I was getting a filing system started for you | 我正为你设立一个归档系统 |
[09:01] | and getting rid of this old-ass pen. | 并丢掉这只老掉牙的笔 |
[09:04] | By the way, is this when you usually get in? | 对了 你通常这时才来吗 |
[09:06] | It’s not like I’m trying to come in late or anything. | 我问这个不是想要迟点来 |
[09:07] | I just want to know so I can anticipate your needs. | 我只是想知道好预测你的需求 |
[09:10] | Coffee? | 来点咖啡吗 |
[09:12] | First of all, that old-ass pen | 首先 那只老掉牙的笔 |
[09:15] | is a graduation gift and a keepsake, | 是个毕业礼物和纪念品 |
[09:17] | so we’re just gonna put that back. | 所以它要物归原位 |
[09:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:20] | As for my coffee, I’m very particular. | 至于咖啡 我的需求特别 |
[09:23] | I get it on the way in. | 我自己上班路上就会买好 |
[09:24] | I’m sorry. I just wasn’t trying to– | 我很抱歉 我并不是想要 |
[09:25] | I know what you were trying to do, | 我知道你想做什么 |
[09:27] | and in time, you will learn. | 最终你会知道该怎么做 |
[09:29] | But what I need now is a lunch reservation for two | 但我现在要你帮我预约两位的午餐 |
[09:32] | and everything you can find on a woman named Betsy Sullivan. | 并找到所有关于贝琪·沙利文这个女人的资料 |
[09:35] | – Hyde Park Betsy Sullivan? – You know who she is? | -海德公园的贝琪·沙利文吗 -你知道她是谁 |
[09:36] | Yeah, she’s like some rich b–woman | 是的 她是那种有钱的贱…女人 |
[09:39] | who throws fundraisers and shit, real society type. | 筹办捐款活动之类的 很社交型的那种 |
[09:42] | Okay, well, that’s a start, | 好吧 这算是个开端 |
[09:43] | but I need more than what you read in “Splash.” | 但我需要比你在标题党文里读到的更多信息 |
[09:45] | “Splash,” look at you, getting all trendy. | 标题党文 看呀 你可真新潮 |
[09:48] | Okay, Yoli, I need you to focus. | 打住 优莉 注意力集中点 |
[09:50] | I don’t need gossip. I need a dossier. | 我不要她的八卦 我要详尽的档案 |
[09:53] | If she’s a public figure, | 如果她是个公众人物 |
[09:54] | there’s information on her businesses, | 那么就会有关于她的生意 |
[09:55] | politics, net worth, lawsuits against her. | 政治手腕 净资产 和针对她的诉讼的信息 |
[09:58] | Yeah, I–I got it. I’m on it. | 好的 我明白 我立刻去查 |
[10:00] | And you need this by when? | 你最迟什么时候要 |
[10:03] | Right, by lunch. | 对 午餐前 |
[10:04] | If you’re gonna talk the talk– | 如果你要说到做到 |
[10:05] | Hey, hey, I got you. I got it, I’m on it. | 我懂 我懂 立刻去做 |
[10:07] | Don’t worry about me. You’re gonna have a reservation | 别担心 你的午餐预定和 |
[10:09] | and a dossier to choke un caballo | 事无巨细的档案 |
[10:11] | in less than an hour. | 都会在一小时内到手 |
[10:12] | Well, that’s what I like to hear, and, Yoli? | 这才是我想听的话 等下 优莉 |
[10:16] | Take that. | 拿走这个 |
[10:18] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[10:22] | Careful with that knife. You could get hurt. | 用刀小心点 你会伤到自己 |
[10:25] | Wait, what are you doing here? | 等下 你怎么会在这 |
[10:27] | There are no cameras in this room. | 这间房间没有监控 |
[10:32] | Relax, flack. | 放松点 宣传委员 |
[10:33] | I work here now. | 我现在在这工作 |
[10:35] | You work on the fifth floor? | 你在五楼工作吗 |
[10:37] | I’m Jessica Pearson’s brand-new executive assistant. | 我是杰西卡·皮尔逊的新行政助理 |
[10:40] | Wait, what? | 等下 你说真的吗 |
[10:41] | Don’t choke on your McMuffin. | 别被你的早餐呛到 |
[10:43] | You work for the same woman | 你现在给你在社交媒体上 |
[10:44] | you trashed all over social media | 大肆开骂以至于你被开除的 |
[10:45] | and got fired because of? | 那个女人打工吗 |
[10:47] | I didn’t get fired because of her. | 我并不是因为她而被炒 |
[10:49] | I got fired because you’re a spineless weasel. | 我被炒是因为你这个没骨气的告状精 |
[10:50] | Okay, don’t make this personal. | 别把这件事说成是私人恩怨 |
[10:52] | You crossed the line, | 是你做事越界了 |
[10:52] | – and you know it. – According to you. | -你也清楚 -是你这样说 |
[10:54] | No, according to the employee handbook. | 不 是员工守则这样说 |
[10:55] | Yeah, well, you didn’t have to do it | 好吧 即使这样你也不必 |
[10:57] | in front of my friends. | 在我的朋友面前这样做 |
[11:01] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[11:03] | That wasn’t the plan. | 我原本不打算这样做 |
[11:04] | Look, now that you’re here, | 你现在已经在这了 |
[11:05] | why don’t you drop the attitude | 就别摆出这幅态度 |
[11:06] | and let me show you around? | 让我带你熟悉一下环境吧 |
[11:07] | I know this place inside and out. | 我对这里非常熟悉 |
[11:08] | I’ve been here two years. | 我在这里干了两年了 |
[11:09] | I don’t need a tour guide. | 我不需要一个导游 |
[11:10] | I wasn’t talking about– | 我不是说 |
[11:11] | Let me ask you something, flack. | 让我问你点事 宣传委员 |
[11:13] | Okay, that right there is going to have to stop. | 好了 别再这么喊我了 |
[11:15] | If I hadn’t walked in here just now, | 如果我没有走进来这里 |
[11:18] | would you have called me to apologize? | 你会给我打电话道歉吗 |
[11:20] | Yeah, I didn’t think so. | 嗯 我想也不会 |
[11:26] | Can I be blunt, Ms. Sullivan? | 我可以直白点吗 沙利文小姐 |
[11:29] | You can if you call me Betsy. | 如果你叫我贝琪 没问题 |
[11:31] | The ward you’re interested in representing | 你有兴趣代表的选区 |
[11:33] | is on the South Side. | 在南边 |
[11:34] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[11:36] | What’s a white woman from Hyde Park doing here? | 来自海德公园来的白人女性来这干什么 |
[11:38] | – That’s the blunt part. – From the time I was little, | -这就是直白的部份 -我从小时候 |
[11:40] | it was hammered into my head how fortunate I was. | 就深知自己是多么幸运 |
[11:44] | There were some days growing up | 我成长时 有时会 |
[11:47] | where it killed me to know that while I was taking ballet, | 心痛地发现当我在学习芭蕾时 |
[11:49] | those poor people across the boulevard were taking bullets. | 大街对面的穷人正在挨枪子儿 |
[11:53] | So call it community service, call it guilt, | 称它为社区服务 或愧疚 |
[11:56] | but I have always wanted to help that community. | 但我一直想帮助这个社区 |
[11:58] | That’s very reassuring, | 真让人宽心 |
[12:00] | but if you really wanted to help, | 但如果你真的想帮忙 |
[12:01] | then why build your last factory out in Elmhurst? | 那为什么你把最新的工厂建在埃尔姆赫斯特外 |
[12:04] | Why not in the 54th? | 为什么不建在54选区呢 |
[12:06] | Mm, that’s a fair question, | 问得好 |
[12:07] | but did you also know that we employed | 但你是否知道我们雇用 |
[12:09] | over 100 former prisoners? | 一百多名有前科的人 |
[12:14] | I did not know that. | 这我不知道 |
[12:15] | We gave them jobs. | 我们给他们提供了工作 |
[12:16] | It’s my understanding ex-cons aren’t allowed in the union. | 据我所知 有前科的人不允许进工会 |
[12:20] | How’d you get around those rules? | 你是怎么绕过这些规定的 |
[12:22] | Well, there are always ways. | 总会有办法 |
[12:23] | But the point is, it was good for everyone. | 关键是 这对每个人都有好处 |
[12:26] | And, believe me, they were grateful for the work. | 相信我 他们很感激有这份工作 |
[12:33] | I told you, Betsy’s the real deal. | 我告诉过你 贝琪货真价实 |
[12:35] | She’s that and a whole lot more, | 的确 而且远远不止 |
[12:37] | and I’m afraid she’s not a fit. | 恐怕她不合适 |
[12:39] | I don’t think I like the sound of that. | 我不喜欢这个结论 |
[12:41] | I told you I had to do my due diligence, Pat. | 我说过我得尽职核查 帕特 |
[12:43] | Yeah, well, what’s wrong with her? | 没错 她有什么问题 |
[12:44] | Aside from being a racist? | 除了种族主义吗 |
[12:46] | Let’s just say her policies | 就当是她的政策 |
[12:47] | aren’t in line with the mayor’s, | 和市长的政策不一致 |
[12:49] | especially her views on labor. | 尤其是她对劳动力的看法 |
[12:51] | You got all that from one lunch? | 你一顿午餐就知道这么多了吗 |
[12:53] | I got all that before the crab cakes arrived. | 蟹饼还没上 我就知道了 |
[12:55] | Well, you know, I’m just gonna take this to Bobby. | 好吧 我只能直接找鲍比了 |
[12:58] | Oh, and miss out on all that time with me? | 要错过和我在一起的时光吗 |
[13:01] | You don’t want to do that. | 你不想这样的 |
[13:03] | Why don’t I put together a list of candidates | 要不我来列一张候选人名单 |
[13:04] | that don’t alienate the mayor’s base | 不会动摇市长的根基 |
[13:07] | and works for both of us? | 也能同时效力咱俩 |
[13:08] | I’ll have my lovely assistant send them over, | 我会让我的助理送过去 |
[13:10] | and then we can finally have that dinner | 然后我们终于可以吃上那顿 |
[13:11] | we’ve been talking about. | 一直在说的晚餐了 |
[13:15] | – You do that. – It’s a date. | -你来安排吧 -那说定了 |
[13:21] | He doesn’t take “no” well. | 他不喜欢被拒绝 |
[13:23] | He’ll get used to it. | 他会习惯的 |
[13:33] | Sorry, it’s so silly. | 抱歉 这太傻了 |
[13:36] | No, you’re doing great. Just a few more. | 不 你做得很好 再拍几张 |
[13:38] | Um, act like you’re working. | 假装你在工作 |
[13:43] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:46] | I keep thinking about how models always say | 我在想模特总是说 |
[13:47] | this is such hard work. | 这份工作非常辛苦 |
[13:49] | Models work. | 模特工作 |
[13:50] | Yeah, right. Sitting poolside in Bali | 没错 坐在巴厘岛的泳池边 |
[13:52] | is hell compared to document production till 10:00. | 和处理公文到半夜十点相比就像是地狱 |
[13:55] | Is that when you get off? | 你是十点下班吗 |
[13:56] | Delilah’s has a killer whiskey. | 黛利拉酒吧有一款很美味的威士忌 |
[14:00] | Oh, I–uh– thanks, I’m flattered, but– | 多谢 我受宠若惊 但是 |
[14:03] | You’re seeing someone. I get it. | 你在和别人约会 我明白了 |
[14:05] | Derrick, help me out here. | 德里克 快帮我 |
[14:06] | Someone skipped their HR lecture. | 看来有人逃了人力资源讲座 |
[14:08] | Sorry, I didn’t mean anything– | 对不起 我没别的意思 |
[14:10] | No, it’s fine. | 不 没关系 |
[14:12] | Uh, I actually do have a meeting, though. | 不过 我确实还要开会 |
[14:14] | So, um, I have to go. Thank you so much. | 我得走了 非常感谢 |
[14:17] | Yeah, thank you. See you around. | 好的 谢谢 回见 |
[14:23] | Is Bobby meeting us there? | 鲍比和我们在会场见吗 |
[14:26] | I thought you were just bullshitting him. | 我以为你在糊弄他 |
[14:29] | It’s off. Meeting got pushed. | 取消了 会议被推迟了 |
[14:30] | What, why? | 什么 为什么 |
[14:32] | You know how he is sometimes. | 你知道他有时会这样 |
[14:33] | That’s all he said? | 他就说了这些吗 |
[14:34] | That and that he’s spending the day with his wife. | 以及他要和妻子共度一天 |
[14:37] | You know, happy wife, happy mayor, good for everyone | 妻子幸福 市长快乐 对大家都好 |
[14:40] | Q&A is at 4:00, Heidi Klum. | 提问环节在四点 海蒂·克鲁姆[超模] |
[14:50] | Dark roast with a splash of cream, no sugar. | 深色焙制加一点奶油 不加糖 |
[14:53] | I figured we might be going late. | 我想我们可能要加班 |
[14:54] | You know my drink. | 你知道我的口味 |
[14:56] | I talked to a woman named Donna at your old firm. | 我和你以前律所的唐娜聊过 |
[14:59] | I’m sorry. Don’t kill me. | 抱歉 拜托别杀我 |
[15:00] | I know it’s a big swing. | 我知道这步很险 |
[15:01] | There’s a fine line between | 机智和烦人 |
[15:02] | being resourceful and being intrusive, Yoli. | 是完全两码事 优莉 |
[15:05] | Which side of it am I on? | 那我在哪一边 |
[15:07] | Well, you’re on the right side, but you are pushing it. | 你在正确的一方 但你在危险的边缘试探 |
[15:10] | – Do you have names for me? – Are you kidding? | -名单列好了吗 -你在逗我吗 |
[15:12] | I’ve been waiting for years for someone | 我已经等了好几年了 |
[15:14] | to ask me who should be on city council. | 期待有人来问我谁该进入市议会 |
[15:16] | I’ve compiled a short list, | 我已经编好了待定名单 |
[15:17] | but, um, Carlos Salazar is your real choice. | 但是 卡洛斯·萨拉扎是明智之举 |
[15:20] | Yeah, he’s a legitimate grassroots organizer. | 他是位真正的草根组织者 |
[15:24] | Last year, he staged a protest against some whack-ass store | 去年他组织了一场抗议活动来反对一些 |
[15:26] | that prohibited their employees from speaking Spanish. | 禁止员工说西班牙语的奇怪商店 |
[15:29] | It was truly inspiring. | 非常鼓舞人心 |
[15:30] | And he deserves a seat on city council why? | 那为什么他就配有市政委员会的一席之位呢 |
[15:33] | I thought I just told you. | 我以为自己刚说了 |
[15:35] | You told me why you like him. | 你说了你为什么喜欢他 |
[15:36] | I need someone I can sell to the mayor | 我需要一位能说服市长 |
[15:38] | and big-money backers. | 和金主的候选人 |
[15:39] | Honest, I thought you’d respond to Latino. | 实话说 我觉得你会选择拉丁美籍人 |
[15:42] | Because I speak Spanish? | 因为我讲西班牙语吗 |
[15:44] | No, because you’re Latina. | 不 因为你是拉丁美籍人 |
[15:46] | You are Latina, aren’t you? | 你是拉丁美籍人 对吧 |
[15:57] | Aunt Lillian? Wait–wait–wait now. | 莉莉安姨妈 等等 等等 |
[16:02] | Hold on, tell me exactly what it says. | 别急 告诉我上面到底写了什么 |
[16:07] | Can they just throw us out like this? | 他们能这样把我们赶出去吗 |
[16:10] | It’s gonna be all right. | 都会好起来的 |
[16:11] | We’re gonna figure something out, okay? | 我们会想出办法的 好吗 |
[16:15] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该做什么 |
[16:17] | Tell me something, did this happen just now? | 跟我说说 这是刚发生的事情吗 |
[16:19] | It was supposed to be 90 days. | 原本的限期是九十天 |
[16:22] | It’s hard enough as it is | 本来安吉拉工作 |
[16:23] | with Angela working double and triple shifts, | 两班三班倒就已经足够艰难了 |
[16:26] | and then, bam, act of God, this. | 然后 砰的一声 天灾来了 |
[16:31] | This wasn’t God. | 这不是上天的旨意 |
[16:34] | Mama, you okay? | 妈妈 你还好吗 |
[16:35] | I ran into Miss Joyce, and she said– | 我偶遇了乔伊斯小姐 她说 |
[16:38] | What’s she doing here? | 她在这干嘛 |
[16:39] | Angela. | 安吉拉 |
[16:41] | We’re being evicted. They want us out in a week. | 我们要被驱逐了 他们想让我们一周内搬走 |
[16:44] | I know what’s going on. I saw the signs. | 我知道 我看见告示牌了 |
[16:46] | That wasn’t my question. | 你回答的并不是我的问题 |
[16:47] | You know what? Lillian, it’s okay. | 莉莉安 没关系的 |
[16:49] | I gotta get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[16:50] | Yes, Jessica has to get back to work. | 没错 杰西卡得回去工作了 |
[16:54] | Thanks for checking on my mother, Jessica. | 谢谢你来看望我妈妈 杰西卡 |
[17:02] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[17:04] | You never get so angry. | 你从来不会这么生气 |
[17:06] | She was only trying to help. | 她只是想试着帮助我们 |
[17:08] | I’m not angry at Jessica. | 我没对杰西卡生气 |
[17:10] | I’m angry ’cause my little boy’s worried | 我生气是因为我儿子担心 |
[17:11] | about where he’s gonna live | 他以后该住在哪里 |
[17:12] | and whether he can go to his friend’s birthday party, | 以及他是否能去参加他朋友的生日派对 |
[17:14] | and I don’t know what to tell him. | 而我不知道该怎么跟他说 |
[17:16] | That is why I called her. | 这就是我叫她来的原因 |
[17:18] | Before she got here, you would’ve called me. | 在她到这之前 你会打电话给我 |
[17:23] | You would’ve called me. | 你会打给我 |
[17:37] | I’ll have whatever he’s having. | 来杯和他一样的 |
[17:39] | Just put it on his tab. | 记在他账上就行 |
[17:41] | You’re early, Ms. Pearson. | 你来早了 皮尔逊女士 |
[17:43] | They don’t start serving dinner till 6:00. | 他们晚上六点才开始供应晚餐 |
[17:45] | Pretty low coming after my family. | 对付我家人 太卑鄙了吧 |
[17:47] | Oh, this again? | 又来了 |
[17:48] | I thought we were over North Park. | 我本以为北方公园的事都过去了 |
[17:50] | We were, until you had someone | 本来过去了 直到你让人 |
[17:52] | move up the eviction date. Seven days? | 更新了驱逐时间 七天 |
[17:54] | That’s not enough time to pack a goddamn toothbrush | 这他妈都不够收拾个牙刷的 |
[17:57] | much less find a place to live. | 何况找别的住处 |
[17:58] | My investors want to see progress. | 我的投资人想看到进展 |
[18:01] | – I needed to send a message. – Oh, bullshit. | -我需要传达消息 -一派胡言 |
[18:03] | That message was for me, and I got it, loud and clear. | 那消息是给我看的 而我清清楚楚地收到了 |
[18:06] | I also got the message you want to send to the unions | 我也知道你想通过把贝琪·沙利文 |
[18:08] | by putting Betsy Sullivan on city council. | 安排进市议会来给工会传递消息 |
[18:10] | Betsy and I are interested | 我和贝琪很想 |
[18:11] | in making a difference in this city. | 改变这个城市 |
[18:13] | The only difference you’re interested in | 你唯一想改变的 |
[18:15] | is to your bottom line. | 是你的底线 |
[18:16] | Now, let me see if I got this straight. | 看我说的对不对 |
[18:17] | If Betsy represents the 54th, | 如果贝琪代表54选区 |
[18:19] | she’ll be able to slip a loophole into the next budget | 她就可以在下次预算中安插漏洞 |
[18:22] | which will let you hire nonunion labor on North Park. | 让你在北方公园雇佣非工会的劳动力 |
[18:26] | That saves you, what, 40, 50 million? | 这会给你省下四 五千万吧 |
[18:29] | A good chunk of it going to Bobby’s reelection. | 大部分钱都会流进鲍比的连任 |
[18:32] | If he gets reelected. You put that woman in | 如果他连任 你让那个女人 |
[18:34] | in that neighborhood, he won’t be. | 代表54区 他就不可能连任了 |
[18:36] | I don’t agree. I want this taken care of. | 我不这么认为 我希望她当上市议员 |
[18:39] | What you want is the unions off your back, | 你只想工会不再约束你 |
[18:42] | and you don’t need her for that when you have me. | 如果你跟我合作 你就不需要她了 |
[18:45] | Well, how you gonna do that? | 那你要怎么做呢 |
[18:47] | Don’t you worry about that. | 不用你担心 |
[18:49] | But when I do, | 但是如果我帮你 |
[18:51] | my family gets the 90 days they’re entitled to | 我的家人拥有他们该有的九十天限期 |
[18:53] | and not a minute less, are we clear? | 一分钟都不能少 我说清楚了吗 |
[19:01] | Last time we shook, | 我们上一次握完手 |
[19:02] | it came back to bite me in the ass. | 结果反咬我一口 |
[19:05] | Remember that. | 记住那次 |
[19:17] | So there I was standing with mustard on my blouse | 我站在那里 衬衫上粘着芥末酱 |
[19:20] | in front of the jury desperately trying | 在陪审团面前 绝望地试着 |
[19:22] | to remember the first lines of my opening statement, | 去回忆我开庭陈述的开场白 |
[19:24] | and, um, I just really wanted to run away in that moment, | 那个时候我真的想逃离那里 |
[19:29] | and then I heard a snicker from opposing counsel, | 然后我听见对方律师的窃笑 |
[19:32] | and that was all the motivation I needed. | 我只需要这个就能坚持下去 |
[19:34] | Just…rage. | 只需要愤怒 |
[19:38] | Now here I am today talking to a bunch of girls | 而现在 我在优秀的艺术学院前 |
[19:42] | from my awesome alma mater in front of the awesome | 跟一群来自我杰出母校的姑娘们 |
[19:44] | Art Institute, and it doesn’t get much better than this. | 谈论往事 最大的幸福莫过于此 |
[19:48] | You have time for one more question? | 你还有时间回答一个问题吗 |
[19:50] | Sure, yeah. | 当然 |
[19:51] | Yeah, hi. What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[19:52] | – Uh, Tasha. – Tasha, what’s your question? | -塔莎 -塔莎 你想问什么 |
[19:55] | Are you married or in a relationship, | 你结婚或在恋爱吗 |
[19:57] | and if so, how do you balance it all? | 如果是 你是怎么跟工作平衡的呢 |
[19:59] | Um, actually, no, I’m not. | 事实上 不 我没有 |
[20:02] | Gives me more time to conquer the world. | 让我有更多时间来征服世界 |
[20:04] | This isn’t a question, | 这不是个问题 |
[20:05] | but I didn’t know you’d be this cool. | 但我之前不知道你这么酷 |
[20:08] | Thanks, I think. | 谢谢 |
[20:09] | No, really, you’re, like, classy and successful, | 不 说真的 你又漂亮又成功 |
[20:12] | and you have integrity. | 而且很正直 |
[20:13] | You’re my new role model. | 你是我的新榜样 |
[20:15] | Well, thank you so much for coming out today. | 谢谢你们今天能来 |
[20:19] | Okay, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:21] | Thank you. Yeah. | 谢谢 |
[20:22] | – Okay, guys. – Have fun. | -解散吧 姑娘们 -玩得开心 |
[20:28] | Come on, baby. Run it out. | 加油 宝贝 跑完 |
[20:30] | Ooh, damn, baby. You looking for me? | 老天 你是来找我的吗 |
[20:34] | Hey, you, come– take it outside. | 你过来 出去看 |
[20:38] | All of you, come on. Get out. | 所有人 快点 都出去 |
[20:44] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[20:46] | I’ve walked by a few construction sites in my day. | 我也走过不少建筑工地 |
[20:49] | And I’m sure you’ve heard worse, but still. | 我想你肯定听过更糟的调戏 但依然 |
[20:53] | Frank Cramer. What can I do for you? | 弗兰克·克雷莫 有什么能帮到您 |
[20:54] | Jessica Pearson, I work for the mayor. | 杰西卡·皮尔逊 我为市长工作 |
[20:56] | I thought you looked familiar. | 我就觉得你面熟 |
[20:57] | I saw you on TV the other night. | 那天晚上在电视上见到你了 |
[20:59] | Yes. | 没错 |
[21:00] | Let me get these for you. | 我把这里收拾一下 |
[21:02] | This is my youngest. | 这是我小女儿的 |
[21:04] | She, uh–she hates when I sell them for her, | 她不喜欢我替她卖这些 |
[21:05] | but, boy, does she love winning the award. | 但老天 她可真喜欢得奖 |
[21:08] | So what does the mayor want with me? | 市长想让我干什么 |
[21:11] | Well, actually, I’m not here on the mayor’s behalf. | 其实我不是代表市长来的 |
[21:14] | I’m here to talk about Pat McGann. | 我是来跟你谈谈帕特·麦甘 |
[21:17] | Oh, uh, what about him? | 他怎么了 |
[21:19] | Well, Mr. McGann provides a lot of work for your men, | 麦甘给你的手下提供了很多工作 |
[21:22] | and he’s about to break ground on North Park, | 他马上要在北方公园破土开工了 |
[21:24] | which means plenty more. | 这意味着有更多工作 |
[21:25] | All he wants in exchange for that work is a way | 如果你们想得到那些工作只需要 |
[21:27] | to keep his costs down. | 保证他降低开销 |
[21:29] | I seriously hope you’re not suggesting | 我衷心希望你不要提 |
[21:31] | what I think you are. | 我想象中那个建议 |
[21:32] | All we’re asking is a limited percentage of nonunion labor. | 我们只想要一定比例的工会外劳动力 |
[21:37] | You still get your fair cut. | 你还是能拿到应得的收入 |
[21:38] | I just want to be clear. | 让我理一理 |
[21:39] | You’re offering me money to turn a blind eye. | 你想收买我 让我睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[21:42] | All I’m saying is that Mr. McGann | 我想说的是麦甘先生 |
[21:45] | is more than willing to compensate for lost wages. | 很愿意赔偿损失的工资 |
[21:47] | Mine or my men? | 给我 还是给我手下 |
[21:48] | Well, that’s all a part of a conversation– | 这一点以后详谈 |
[21:50] | This is the conversation, Ms. Pearson. | 现在就要谈好 皮尔逊女士 |
[21:52] | We’re having it right now, and I don’t fucking like it. | 我们正在谈 而且我觉得谈得不愉快 |
[21:56] | I know you don’t know me. | 我知道你不认识我 |
[21:58] | And you have no reason to trust me, | 你没有理由信任我 |
[22:01] | but you don’t want a war with this man. | 但你不会想跟这个人闹翻 |
[22:03] | Well, you’re right, | 你说得对 |
[22:05] | and I already let scabs through | 我已经不计较拉萨尔工地的罢工了 |
[22:06] | on his LaSalle site because I don’t. | 就因为我不想跟他闹翻 |
[22:09] | I know the rumors, | 我知道那些谣言 |
[22:10] | but I take a payout from that butcher | 但我从那个屠夫手里拿钱 |
[22:12] | and let this go, what’s next? | 同意这件事 接下来是什么 |
[22:14] | I mean, it’s suicide for my union and for me. | 这对我的工会和我来说都是自杀 |
[22:16] | It’s business… | 这是生意 |
[22:19] | and it’s better for your men in the long run, | 从长期来看对你们都有益 |
[22:21] | and Pat McGann will remember that. | 帕特·麦甘会记住的 |
[22:23] | Do you have family, Ms. Pearson? | 你有家人吗 皮尔逊女士 |
[22:25] | I do. | 我有 |
[22:27] | And would you do anything you could for them? | 你会为他们做一切事情吗 |
[22:31] | I’d like to think so. | 我想我会的 |
[22:32] | Well, these guys are my family. | 这些人就是我的家人 |
[22:34] | We’re at each other’s weddings, and when someone has a baby | 无论是婚礼 生孩子还是住院 |
[22:37] | or when someone’s in the hospital, | 我们彼此从不缺席 |
[22:39] | we sweat blood for each other, and I’m not selling them out, | 我们为彼此流血流汗 我不会出卖他们 |
[22:42] | not a limited percentage, not one of them. | 谈什么一定比例 一个都不会出卖 |
[22:46] | Now get out of here. | 现在请你出去 |
[22:59] | Yo, what were you guys just talking about in there? | 你们刚刚在里面谈什么呢 |
[23:01] | That was a private conversation | 那是我和 |
[23:03] | between myself and the head of your union. | 你们工会老大的私人谈话 |
[23:05] | Listen to you. | 瞧这话说的 |
[23:06] | You’re one of those educated ones. | 一听就是文化人 |
[23:07] | – Hey, I’m talking to you, lady. – Get your hands off her. | -我跟你说话呢 小姐 -把你的手拿开 |
[23:10] | – We’re just talking. – You little piece of shit. | -我们在说话呢 -你这个小混蛋 |
[23:12] | They should’ve kept you locked up when they had the chance. | 他们当时就该把你关起来 |
[23:14] | What are you gonna do? | 你能拿我怎么办 |
[23:15] | You’re not a real cop anymore. You can’t– | 你不是真正的警察了 你不能 |
[23:19] | See that? Look at me! | 看到这个没 看着我 |
[23:21] | It means I work for the fucking mayor. | 意思是我在为市长干活 |
[23:23] | I can do whatever I want. Now get the fuck out of here. | 我可以为所欲为 你他妈的滚远点 |
[23:41] | You gonna talk about that? | 你想谈谈刚才吗 |
[23:42] | Talk about what? | 谈什么 |
[23:43] | You act like it’s a nonevent | 你一副没什么大不了的样子 |
[23:44] | and I’m gonna be more concerned. | 我只会更加担心 |
[23:46] | – It was to me. – I don’t buy that. | -是没什么大不了的 -我不相信 |
[23:48] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[23:49] | I want you to tell me who that kid was | 我想让你告诉我那孩子是谁 |
[23:51] | and why you nearly separated his head from his body. | 为什么你恨不得把他的头拧下来 |
[23:54] | – He was all over you. – He touched my arm. | -他在骚扰你 -他只是碰了下我的手臂 |
[23:56] | And I can take care of myself. | 我可以照顾好自己 |
[23:58] | He’s a two-time loser who needed to be taught a lesson. | 他就是个爱骗人的废物 需要受点教训 |
[24:00] | The punishment did not fit the crime. | 你下手过重了 |
[24:01] | What’s your problem, lady? | 你有什么毛病 女士 |
[24:02] | It’s what you wanted, wasn’t it? | 这不是你想要的吗 |
[24:04] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[24:05] | Someone who knows their way around. | 一个熟门熟路的人 |
[24:07] | You said it. You can get anyone to drive you places. | 你说的 随便找个人都能送你到目的地 |
[24:09] | Just don’t ask me to be that guy | 别到了我成为那种人时 |
[24:11] | and then be outraged when I am. | 你又为此大发脾气 |
[24:13] | Those are my rules. | 这是我的规矩 |
[24:32] | Hey, you’ve reached Jeff Malone. | 你好 我是杰夫·马龙 |
[24:34] | I’m out of the office indefinitely on a case. | 我因案件无限期离开办公室 |
[24:36] | At the sound of the tone, | 听到语音后 |
[24:37] | please leave your name and number, | 请留下你的名字和电话 |
[24:39] | and I’ll get right back to you as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回复你 |
[24:43] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[24:46] | Just…calling to check in, | 只是…打来问候一下 |
[24:48] | see how you’re doing. | 你过得怎么样 |
[24:51] | Things are good here. | 我在这里一切顺利 |
[24:55] | That’s a lie. | 这不是真的 |
[24:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:59] | You warned me about what I was getting myself into. | 你警告过我会走入怎样的泥潭 |
[25:05] | But now that I’m actually | 但现在我却在 |
[25:06] | helping a man I truly despise, | 帮助一个我打心底鄙视的人 |
[25:10] | it isn’t easy. | 这并不简单 |
[25:14] | And I’m doing it all for a family | 我这么做都是为了家人 |
[25:15] | I’m not even sure wants me around. | 而我甚至不确定他们是否需要我 |
[25:21] | It’s funny, right? | 很可笑 不是吗 |
[25:24] | In New York, I used to just snap my fingers | 以前在纽约 我只要动动手指 |
[25:27] | and make things happen. | 就能搞定一切 |
[25:31] | That old trope doesn’t seem to be working for me here… | 这一套在这似乎行不通了 |
[25:37] | And I’m lonely. | 我孤立无援 |
[25:41] | And I hate it. | 我很讨厌这样 |
[25:46] | And I miss you. | 我想你 |
[25:55] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[26:12] | Keri. | 凯莉 |
[26:16] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[26:18] | I’m not sure, actually. | 其实我也不知道 |
[26:21] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[26:23] | I had an unusual day. It was a good day. | 我度过了不寻常的一天 挺好的一天 |
[26:25] | I, um…had my photo taken for the City Hall website, | 我为市政厅的网站拍了照片 |
[26:30] | and I talked to this wonderful group of young women | 跟一群出色的年轻女性交流 |
[26:32] | about what it’s like to be the city attorney | 当市检察官的感受 |
[26:34] | and, uh, a woman. | 还有身为女性的感受 |
[26:37] | And all I could think about was | 我所能想到的就是 |
[26:40] | the married man that I’m having an affair with | 跟我偷情的有妇之夫 |
[26:44] | and why he was being so distant with me on the phone | 为什么他在电话里对我这么冷漠 |
[26:48] | and why I hate myself so much for this. | 为什么我如此讨厌这样的自己 |
[26:51] | I am so much better than this, Bobby. | 我应该远比这要好 鲍比 |
[26:52] | – Keri. – I know I’m not supposed to be here, | -凯莉 -我知道我不该到这来 |
[26:55] | but I just need you to tell me something– | 但我只要你告诉我… |
[26:58] | Stephanie had a relapse. | 斯特芬妮旧病复发了 |
[27:01] | Her leg gave out, and she fell. | 她的腿走不了 摔倒了 |
[27:09] | When? | 什么时候 |
[27:09] | Doesn’t matter when. | 这不重要 |
[27:10] | We were at Northwestern all day. | 我们一整天都在西北部 |
[27:12] | What are you gonna do? | 你们打算怎么办 |
[27:14] | It’s MS. We live our lives. | 是多发性硬化症 顺其自然吧 |
[27:17] | Nobody knows what tomorrow brings, | 谁也无法预测明天会发生什么 |
[27:19] | et cetera, et cetera, et cetera– | 以后将来又会怎样 |
[27:20] | Stop it. Don’t shut down. | 别说了 不要放弃 |
[27:23] | Uh, one of the doctors said | 有位医生说 |
[27:25] | we should go to the Mayo Clinic, | 我们应该去梅奥医院看看 |
[27:30] | look into alternative treatments. | 试试替代疗法 |
[27:33] | You should do that. | 你们应该试试 |
[27:36] | Bobby, everything okay? | 鲍比 一切还好吗 |
[27:38] | Just Keri from the office. Everything’s fine. | 是办公室同事凯莉 没什么事 |
[27:48] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:07] | Everything okay with your aunt? | 你姨妈没事吧 |
[28:08] | My aunt is fine. | 我姨妈没事 |
[28:10] | Good, ’cause I was worried you would miss | 那就好 因为我担心你会错过 |
[28:12] | – your lunch with Carlos Salazar. – Excuse me? | -和卡洛斯·萨拉扎的午餐 -你说什么 |
[28:15] | Carlos Salazar. We talked about him, remember? | 卡洛斯·萨拉扎 我们说过的 记得吗 |
[28:17] | For the alderman position. | 为了市议员的职位 |
[28:18] | Not that it’s any of your business, | 这不关你的事 |
[28:20] | but I’m not in the market for an alderman. | 但我对市议员席位不感兴趣 |
[28:22] | I’m sorry. I just thought– | 我很抱歉 我只是想 |
[28:23] | No, I know what you thought, Yoli, | 不 我知道你怎么想的 优莉 |
[28:24] | and we went over this yesterday. | 我们昨天就说过了 |
[28:26] | It’s not your job | 你不应该 |
[28:27] | to make appointments I didn’t ask for. | 预约我没让你预约的日程 |
[28:29] | It’s not your job to push your own agenda. | 你不应该借此机会实现自己的目标 |
[28:32] | And if you can’t learn that, | 如果你这都不懂 |
[28:34] | then we’re gonna have a problem. | 那我们就相处不下去了 |
[28:35] | I can learn that. | 我知道了 |
[28:36] | I swear, I can learn that. | 我发誓 我学得会 |
[28:39] | – Can I get you anything? – No, not right now. | -我要帮你拿什么吗 -不用 现在不用 |
[28:48] | My office. | 你到我的办公室来 |
[28:48] | – Well, this must be serious. – It is. | -那一定是很严重的事情 -是很严重 |
[28:51] | I just got a call from somebody at the clerk’s office. | 我刚接到簿记员办公室的电话 |
[28:53] | It seems your cousin went down there | 好像你表妹前去 |
[28:55] | making a fuss about North Park and her rights | 抗议北方公园的拆迁问题还有她的权利 |
[28:57] | and how she’s not gonna stop fighting. | 还说她不会停止抗争 |
[28:58] | – Fighting how? – I’m not sure. | -怎么抗争 -我不知道 |
[29:00] | That’s why I’m asking you. | 所以我才来问你 |
[29:01] | Are you worried she’s gonna start up another lawsuit? | 你是不是担心她会再起诉 |
[29:04] | Yes, I am, and you should be too, | 是 我是担心 你也应该担心 |
[29:05] | considering your little deal with the mayor. | 考虑到你跟市长的约定 |
[29:07] | I know Angela. | 我了解安吉拉 |
[29:08] | She’s proud and passionate, | 她很骄傲 也充满了热情 |
[29:10] | but she doesn’t have the time or the means | 但是她没时间 也不知道 |
[29:12] | to take serious action. | 怎么采取严肃的行动 |
[29:14] | Well, you might not know her as well as you think you do, | 也许你没自己想的那么了解她 |
[29:15] | ’cause she’s at city council right now. | 因为她现在就在市政厅 |
[29:20] | In regards to the proposed ordinance, | 依据拟定条例 |
[29:23] | I’d like to open the floor to the public. | 现在公众可上台发言 |
[29:34] | H-hello. | 你好 |
[29:35] | My name is Angela Cook, and our building, | 我叫安吉拉·库克 我们的住所 |
[29:39] | North Park, was bought up some time ago. | 北方公园不久前引发了关注 |
[29:42] | And ever since then, we’ve just been treated wrong. | 从那以后 我们就收到了不公正待遇 |
[29:46] | My mother’s had that place 51 years, | 我妈妈在那里住了五十一年 |
[29:49] | and she’s never been late on rent, not one time. | 她从不迟交房租 一次也没有过 |
[29:52] | And she even planted some jasmine | 她还在入口处种了茉莉花 |
[29:53] | by the entrance to make it pretty. | 为了美化住处 |
[29:55] | Uh, ma’am, ma’am, this hearing is about | 女士 女士 这个听证会是关于 |
[29:57] | awnings on Division Street. | 迪威臣街的雨蓬问题 |
[29:59] | And while you all are spending time on that, | 你们都在讨论那件事 |
[30:01] | my–my home’s coming down. | 可是我的家就要被拆了 |
[30:02] | We were promised three months to get our things in order, | 他们承诺三个月时间就会解决我们的问题 |
[30:05] | and now we’re told to get out. | 可现在我们却被告知要搬出去 |
[30:07] | Isn’t there something you all can do? | 你们不能做点什么吗 |
[30:09] | There has to be a law. | 肯定有什么法律规定 |
[30:10] | Can somebody please tell this young woman she has to leave? | 有人能请这位年轻女士出去吗 |
[30:12] | These are people’s lives we’re talking about here. | 这可是活生生的人命啊 |
[30:15] | Ma’am, let’s go. | 女士 请跟我走 |
[30:18] | Sorry to take up your time. | 抱歉占用你们的时间 |
[30:22] | Okay, let’s continue the discussion… | 好了 我们继续讨论 |
[30:23] | Angela. | 安吉拉 |
[30:25] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[30:26] | – They don’t care. – I care. | -他们根本不关心 -我关心 |
[30:28] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[30:29] | ‘Cause if you’d done what you promised, | 要是你信守承诺 |
[30:30] | I wouldn’t have to be here. | 我也不用来这里了 |
[30:33] | Sorry, this isn’t on you. | 对不起 这不怪你 |
[30:36] | Can we go somewhere and talk? | 我们能不能去哪谈 |
[30:38] | Just the two of us. | 就我们两个 |
[30:43] | Wait for me here, okay? Just–please. Just wait. | 等我一下 好吗 请稍等我一下 |
[30:48] | Hello? | 你好 |
[30:50] | You want to tell me why you’re going around town | 你要不要跟我说说为什么你代表帕特·麦甘 |
[30:51] | bribing people on Pat McGann’s behalf? | 到处去行贿别人 |
[30:53] | I did not bribe Frank Cramer. | 我没有贿赂弗兰克·克雷莫 |
[30:55] | I’ve been out 24 hours. | 我才离开24小时 |
[30:56] | You’re about to cost me the support of the unions. | 你就要让我失去工会的支持 |
[30:58] | If it weren’t for me, you’d be losing the support | 要不是因为我 你失去的支持 |
[30:59] | of a hell of a lot more than that. | 就远不止工会的支持了 |
[31:01] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[31:01] | It means the vacant alderman seat, | 意思是市议员空席 |
[31:04] | the one out of fifty | 五十分之一的机会 |
[31:05] | you were willing to toss Pat McGann’s way. | 你愿意遂了帕特·麦甘心愿的那个 |
[31:08] | He wanted to fill it | 他想找一个 |
[31:09] | with a woman who’d decimate the unions. | 会毁掉工会的女性来顶缺 |
[31:11] | So instead of doing that and costing you an election– | 我不想这么做 毁了你的选举 |
[31:14] | You thought you’d give McGann what he wants | 你以为给了麦甘他想要的 |
[31:15] | and get Cramer to look the other way. | 就可以让克雷莫拱手相让了 |
[31:17] | Well, look at that. | 瞧瞧 |
[31:17] | We’re starting to finish each other’s sentences. | 我们真是彼此肚子里的蛔虫 |
[31:19] | There’s only one problem– | 但是有一个问题 |
[31:22] | Cramer’s a stand-up guy. | 克雷莫是个正直的人 |
[31:24] | He runs a clean shop, and he won’t cross lines. | 他做人干干净净 他不会越界 |
[31:26] | Well, in my experience, | 依我的经验来看 |
[31:27] | a man that holds three mortgages | 自家房子有三份按揭的人 |
[31:29] | on his home just needs a push. | 只需要别人轻推一把 |
[31:31] | – Give him a day. – It’s been a day. | -给他一天时间 -已经一天了 |
[31:33] | Has he come crawling yet? | 他找过来了吗 |
[31:35] | You know, I hope you’re not saying you want Betsy Sullivan. | 我希望你别说希望贝琪·沙利文上任 |
[31:37] | I’m saying… | 我说的是 |
[31:39] | you better find another way to push Frank Cramer, | 你最好换个法子去找弗兰克·克雷莫 |
[31:42] | because I’ve dealt with the man. | 因为我跟他打过交道 |
[31:43] | He’s as loyal as they come, | 他非常忠诚 |
[31:45] | and no matter what you say, money’s not his weak spot. | 无论你说什么 钱不是他的弱点 |
[31:52] | Let’s move on to the next matter at hand, | 我们开始进行下一项议题 |
[31:55] | installation of streetlights at 54… | 街灯安装问题 在54… |
[32:02] | Jessica Pearson’s office. | 杰西卡·皮尔逊办公室 |
[32:03] | How well do you know the people in the courts? | 你和法庭的人熟吗 |
[32:06] | I told you, I know everybody. | 我说了 我认识所有人 |
[32:08] | Well, now’s your chance to show me. | 这就是你向我展示的机会 |
[32:20] | Can you help me? | 你能帮我吗 |
[32:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:27] | Can I help you? | 我能帮你吗 |
[32:32] | You’re actually gonna sit back | 你真就打算这样 |
[32:33] | in your chair like that and gloat? | 靠在椅子上显摆吗 |
[32:34] | – Don’t be a cliché. – Hey, you’re the cliché. | -别太俗 -是你俗 |
[32:36] | Coming to me for help after telling me to fuck off. | 让我滚开后还找我帮忙 |
[32:40] | That’s not what I said. I didn’t tell you to fuck off. | 我没那么说 我没那么对你说 |
[32:43] | Hey, what happened to, | 不是说 |
[32:45] | “I’ve been here five years. I don’t need a tour guide”? | 我在这里都五年了 不需要导游吗 |
[32:50] | Okay, this isn’t easy for me, okay? | 好吧 这对我来说也不容易好吗 |
[32:53] | But I can’t lose this job, | 但我不能失去这份工作 |
[32:54] | and I dug up some shit for her, and now she thinks | 我为她找到了点黑料 结果现在她把我 |
[32:57] | I’m a walking, talking Wikipedia page. | 当一个行走的维基百科 |
[32:59] | Like, she wants arrest records | 她想查逮捕记录 |
[33:01] | and sealed court document orders– | 还想要机密法庭命令 |
[33:03] | And you don’t know where to look. | 你却不知道去哪能找到 |
[33:06] | Please tell me you do. | 拜托告诉我你知道 |
[33:07] | Look, we can fight later, | 我们可以之后再吵 |
[33:08] | and you can rub my nose in it, | 你想怎么损我都可以 |
[33:09] | but right now I really need this. | 但现在我真的很需要帮忙 |
[33:13] | Only doing this because the mayor’s not in | 我这么做唯一的原因是市长没来 |
[33:15] | and I happen to have some free time. | 而且我刚好有点空 |
[33:17] | Well, yeah, I know, I know. You’re a very proud man. | 知道了知道了 你自尊心超强 |
[33:20] | So, uh, can we do this? | 所以可以吗 |
[33:23] | All aboard the Derrick tour guide | 德里克导游十分乐意 |
[33:27] | of doing your job. | 替你工作 |
[33:33] | You need anything else tonight? | 今晚还有什么需要吗 |
[33:35] | – I’ve got a life, you know? – I’m not sure. | -我也有自己的生活 -我不知道 |
[33:37] | That’s a strange answer from a woman like you. | 你这样的女人会这么回答真奇怪 |
[33:40] | A woman like me? | 我这样的女人 |
[33:41] | From what I’ve seen, | 就我所知 |
[33:42] | you don’t have a lot of self-doubt. | 你不经常怀疑自己 |
[33:45] | Some decisions are easier than others. | 有些决定比较简单 |
[33:47] | What did McGann do now? | 麦甘干什么了 |
[33:48] | What makes you think he did anything? | 为什么觉得是他干了什么 |
[33:51] | ‘Cause I know how he operates, | 因为我知道他的风格 |
[33:53] | and when you cross him like you did, | 惹恼了他那种人 |
[33:54] | he goes right for the Achilles. | 他会对你的弱点发起攻击 |
[33:59] | He’s kicking my relatives out of their apartment | 他要把我的亲戚赶出他们的寓所 |
[34:02] | if I don’t help make that woman alderman. | 除非我帮那女人当上市议员 |
[34:05] | Why do you care about her? | 你管她干嘛呢 |
[34:08] | I mean, shouldn’t that be Bobby’s decision? | 那不是鲍比的决定吗 |
[34:11] | He’s been in bed with that man so long, | 他和那人合作太久 |
[34:13] | he doesn’t know what he wants, | 他根本不知道他想要什么 |
[34:15] | especially now with whatever’s going on at home. | 尤其是现在他自家也有麻烦 |
[34:18] | That’s where the self-doubt comes in? | 所以你就开始自我怀疑了 |
[34:20] | You got yourself boxed in | 你让自己陷入困境 |
[34:21] | and you don’t know how to get out of it? | 然后现在不知道怎么脱身了 |
[34:23] | I know exactly how to get out of it. | 我很清楚怎么脱身 |
[34:26] | I just don’t know if I want to. | 只是不知道自己想不想这么做 |
[34:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:29] | Because it means hurting a decent man. | 因为这意味着要伤害一个好人 |
[34:31] | Are you asking for my advice? | 你是在问我意见吗 |
[34:34] | I’m making conversation. | 我只是聊天 |
[34:36] | For conversation’s sake, if it’s about family, | 既然是聊天 如果是为了家人 |
[34:39] | I say do whatever you gotta do. | 我就会不择手段 |
[34:43] | It doesn’t matter what lines are crossed? | 不管做什么过分的事吗 |
[34:45] | No. | 对 |
[34:48] | Never? | 从来如此吗 |
[34:51] | Not for me. | 对我来说 是的 |
[35:03] | Thank you for meeting me. | 谢谢你肯见我 |
[35:05] | I, uh, was actually gonna call you. | 我 其实本来正打算联系你 |
[35:08] | I wanted to apologize for my son’s behavior. | 我想为我儿子的行为向你道歉 |
[35:12] | Heard he got into it with you last night, | 听说他昨天去找你了 |
[35:14] | and I’m sorry about that. He’s got problems, Ms. Pearson. | 我很抱歉 他有问题 皮尔逊女士 |
[35:16] | My wife and I have spent a fortune | 我妻子和我花了很多钱 |
[35:19] | sending him in and out of rehab, but nothing we do– | 让他参加各种戒断所 但不管怎么做… |
[35:21] | I know all about your son’s problems, Mr. Cramer. | 我了解你儿子的问题 克莱默先生 |
[35:24] | I also know that he’s on probation | 我还知道他在假释中 |
[35:26] | for beating up his ex-girlfriend. | 因为他打了前女友 |
[35:31] | What are trying to say? | 你什么意思 |
[35:32] | What he did to me constitutes a violation of that parole, | 他对我的所作所为违法了假释条例 |
[35:36] | and with his record, he’s looking at at least five years. | 就他的记录 他可能要入狱五年了 |
[35:38] | Look, I’m not trying to excuse his behavior, | 听着 我不是在为他的行为找借口 |
[35:42] | but it’s not like he assaulted you. | 但他也并没有攻击你 |
[35:44] | Well, I have a sworn statement | 我有芝加哥警官的 |
[35:45] | from a Chicago police officer that says otherwise. | 起誓供词说他攻击了我 |
[35:49] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[35:51] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[35:54] | I think you know what I want. | 我想你知道我想要什么 |
[35:58] | God damn it. | 该死的 |
[36:00] | If I don’t push back on that greedy son of a bitch, | 要是我不对抗那个贪婪的混蛋 |
[36:03] | I’m done. | 我就完了 |
[36:05] | My guys won’t support me. | 我的人不会支持我 |
[36:08] | I’m 30 years in, lady, | 我干了三十年了 女士 |
[36:10] | 30 years and a mountain of debt from supporting… | 三十年了 而且我还负债累累 |
[36:20] | I’ll make sure you get the compensation we discussed. | 我保证你能拿到我们说好的补偿款 |
[36:34] | You won’t have trouble with the union. | 你不用再担心工会 |
[36:36] | Well, that’s good to hear. | 那可太好了 |
[36:37] | Thought our boy Cramer was beyond reproach. | 我以为克雷莫这家伙无懈可击 |
[36:40] | Everyone has a price. | 每个人都有个价 |
[36:42] | I’m gonna need you to cut that check for him. | 你得给他开张支票 |
[36:44] | What about Betsy? | 贝琪怎么办 |
[36:45] | You got your cheap labor. | 你得到了廉价劳动力 |
[36:47] | That’s all you’re gonna get. | 你只能得到这些 |
[36:48] | That seat stays open, my family gets 90 days, | 那个席位依旧开放 我的家人有九十天时间 |
[36:51] | and I expect you to keep your word. | 我希望你能信守诺言 |
[36:55] | Same goes for you. | 我也希望如此 |
[36:56] | – How’s tomorrow night? – For what? | -明天晚上怎么样 -干什么 |
[36:58] | For that dinner. We should celebrate. | 那顿晚餐 我们应该庆祝一下 |
[37:01] | I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. | 我觉得这是我们美好友谊的开始 |
[37:05] | It’s from “Casablanca.” | 这句话出自《北非谍影》 |
[37:06] | I know where it’s from. | 我知道出自哪里 |
[37:08] | You give my family what’s due them, | 你把我家人应得的给他们 |
[37:10] | and then we’ll talk about dinner. | 然后我们再聊晚饭的事情 |
[37:50] | They’re both out. | 他们都睡着了 |
[37:55] | Danny wanted practically the entire Dr. Seuss library. | 丹尼想要苏斯博士整个图书馆 |
[37:55] | 出自苏斯博士的《爱树如命》 主人公老罗头种植了大片真心树 被贪婪的老万头伐光了 大自然把灾难降临 所有动物都离开了 家园成了不毛之地 | |
[37:59] | I think he finally dropped off | 我猜他们砍下最后一棵真心树时 |
[38:00] | when they cut down the last Truffula tree. | 他从树上掉了下来 |
[38:05] | He’s such a sweetie. | 他真是个甜心 |
[38:13] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[38:18] | I decided I’m gonna go up there tomorrow. | 我决定明天去一趟医院 |
[38:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:25] | I’m going with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[38:27] | You’re the mayor. | 你是市长 |
[38:27] | You can’t just disappear and then expect | 你不能指望自己凭空消失 |
[38:29] | no one to ask any questions. | 还没人问你去哪里 |
[38:30] | Why not? Who says so? | 为什么不能 谁说的 |
[38:33] | – If you’re going– – Listen, Bobby, | -如果你要去… -听着 鲍比 |
[38:34] | you can barely go five minutes | 你连五分钟之内 |
[38:37] | without checking your phone or answering an email. | 不看手机 不查收邮件都做不到 |
[38:39] | Why don’t you tell me how you’re gonna take your wife | 你跟我说说你怎么才能带着你的老婆 |
[38:42] | to a hospital in another state? | 去另一个州的医院 |
[38:44] | – Steph– – Oh, please, just… | -斯蒂芙… -拜托… |
[38:47] | Please don’t suddenly make me a priority because I’m sick. | 请不要因为我生病就突然把我放到第一位 |
[38:54] | I’m making you a priority because you’re my wife. | 我以你为首 因为你是我的太太 |
[39:00] | I’m going with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[39:01] | End of discussion. | 这个话题结束 |
[39:10] | You have 90 days to move. | 你有九十天时间搬走 |
[39:13] | Will that work? | 这能行吗 |
[39:15] | We’ll make it work. | 我们会想办法解决的 |
[39:17] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[39:26] | I was just straightening up. | 我只是整理一下 |
[39:27] | Cory’s working on a science project about the solar system. | 考利在做一个关于太阳系的科技项目 |
[39:30] | Looks more like the Big Bang, if you ask me. | 如果你问我 我觉得像大爆炸一样 |
[39:32] | I–oh, I think Pluto is over here. | 我… 我觉得冥王星在这里 |
[39:36] | Well, it could be Mars. | 也有可能是火星 |
[39:37] | That guy? | 这个吗 |
[39:38] | Oh, that’s definitely Mars. | 这肯定是火星 |
[39:40] | It’s the red planet. | 这是个红色的星球 |
[39:42] | You don’t need to clean. | 你不需要帮我收拾 |
[39:44] | I don’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[39:48] | So how’d you get them to change their minds? | 你怎么让他们改变想法呢 |
[39:50] | Um, it seems an inspiring, | 似乎有一位振奋人心 |
[39:55] | charismatic woman spoke to city council. | 有魅力的女人和市政厅谈判 |
[39:58] | – Oh, really? – Mm-hmm. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[40:00] | Yeah, it’s true. | 是真的 |
[40:01] | At first, it seemed like they weren’t listening, | 刚开始他们似乎没听进去 |
[40:03] | but turns out they were actually quite moved. | 但结果 他们还挺感动的 |
[40:08] | Okay, that’s very kind of you, | 你这么说很体贴 |
[40:09] | but I’m not buying that for one second. | 但你刚说的我一点也不信 |
[40:12] | You’re the only one there that was listening. | 你是那里唯一一个听我说话的 |
[40:14] | So what’d you really do? | 所以你到底做了什么 |
[40:16] | Whatever I had to. | 做了我该做的 |
[40:18] | You don’t want to talk about it. | 你并不想谈 |
[40:20] | I did what I had to do. | 我做了我该做的 |
[40:22] | Well, whatever it was, thank you. | 不管是什么 谢谢你 |
[40:26] | I really am trying, Angela. | 我真的在努力了 安吉拉 |
[40:29] | I know you are. | 我知道 |
[40:32] | I met your boys the other day. | 我那天见到了你的孩子们 |
[40:36] | They are beautiful boys. | 他们长得真漂亮 |
[40:38] | You’re doing an amazing job with them. | 你把他们照顾得很好 |
[40:40] | And, well, I don’t know how you do it all, | 我不知道你是怎么做到的 |
[40:44] | but I’d like to get to know them too. | 但我也想了解他们 |
[40:47] | Okay, well, I could call you over to babysit some time. | 我有时候可以叫你过来照看他们 |
[40:49] | I’d be up for that. | 我很乐意 |
[40:51] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[40:53] | No, seriously. | 不 我认真的 |
[40:55] | You want to babysit my two kids? | 你想照看我的两个孩子吗 |
[40:58] | You could do a lot worse. | 比我更差的人你都会接受 |
[40:59] | All right. I’m gonna take you up on that, you know. | 好吧 那我就接受你 |
[41:01] | Yeah, well, bring it. | 放马过来吧 |
[41:22] | What’d I tell you? | 我怎么跟你说的 |
[41:23] | It’s made in Colorado. It’s killer, right? | 它产自科罗拉多 味道绝了 对吧 |
[41:25] | Uh, yeah, I’m usually a wine girl, but it’s not bad. | 我通常喝红酒 但这也不错 |
[41:29] | I didn’t mean to put you on the spot yesterday. | 我昨天不是故意让你难堪 |
[41:31] | Ah, don’t worry about it. | 别担心了 |
[41:34] | – Luke. – Keri. | -卢克 -凯莉 |
[41:38] | – Nice to meet you, Keri. – You too. | -很高兴见到你 凯莉 -我也是 |
[41:49] | 联邦调查局 外地办事处 进行中的案件 |