时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hi! | 你好 |
[00:02] | We’re from the Second First Church of the Cumberlands | 我们来自查伯兰兹2号第一教堂 |
[00:04] | and we are Halloween caroling. | 我们是万圣节颂歌队的 |
[00:07] | It’s like Christmas caroling but for Halloween. | 就像圣诞节颂歌队 不过改成了万圣节 |
[00:09] | We’re promoting an event that we’re calling ‘Halle-boo-yah.” | 我们在宣传一个叫”骇死你呀”的活动 |
[00:12] | It’s a play on “Hallelujah.” | 玩了个”哈利路亚”的谐音哽 |
[00:13] | If you like what you hear, | 如果你对这个活动感兴趣 |
[00:14] | bring your little goblins to the church on Halloween night | 请在万圣节之夜将你们家的”小妖精”带去教堂 |
[00:17] | for an evening of scaring and caring. | 度过一个吓人又充满关爱的夜晚 |
[00:20] | Except no actual goblins because, you know, sin. | 不过别带真的小妖精去 因为那是有罪的 |
[00:26] | ♪ Oh little ghost town of death-lehem ♪ | ♪死亡遍布的鬼镇♪ |
[00:31] | ♪ They’re dead and we saw them die ♪ | ♪他们已死 我们眼看着他们死去♪ |
[00:37] | ♪ Silent fright unholiest night ♪ | ♪邪恶的夜晚 沉寂的恐惧♪ |
[00:44] | ♪ Said the werewolf to the goblin boy ♪ | ♪狼人对小妖精说♪ |
[00:50] | ♪ Do you fear what I fear, what I fear, what I fear ♪ | ♪你害怕的也是我所害怕的吗 我所害怕的♪ |
[00:55] | Imagine I’m slamming this. | 请想象我是在摔门 |
[00:55] | ♪ A bridge, a bridge a bridge that I can’t cross ♪ | ♪我过不去的一座桥 一座桥♪ |
[00:59] | ♪ ‘Cause a troll underneath is the boss ♪ | ♪因为下面的巨人掌管着一切♪ |
[01:05] | ♪ ‘Cause a troll underneath is the boss ♪ | ♪因为下面的巨人掌管着一切♪ |
[01:14] | ♪ Do you fear what I fear, what I fear, what I fear ♪ | ♪你害怕的也是我所害怕的吗 我所害怕的♪ |
[01:24] | They’re everywhere. | 他们无处不在 |
[01:26] | Hey, Art, can I use your bathroom, buddy? | 嘿 亚瑟 我能用下你的洗手间吗 |
[01:51] | You want a warm-up? | 要给你续点热的吗 |
[01:52] | Leanne, | 莉安 |
[01:53] | there is a perfect balance of sugar, cream, and coffee in that cup. | 这杯子里的糖 奶和咖啡的比例恰到好处 |
[01:57] | You don’t just add coffee | 你不能就这么直接加咖啡进去 |
[01:59] | any more than you add cowbell to Mozart. | 就像不能往莫扎特的曲子中加牛铃声一样 |
[02:01] | Here’s a tip. | 给你个提示 |
[02:02] | When he turns the handle due north, | 如果他把杯柄朝向正北 |
[02:05] | that means he’s ready for a refill. | 就意味着他要续杯了 |
[02:07] | Okay. Great to know. | 好吧 很高兴知道这点 |
[02:10] | That’s dumb as hell. | 简直蠢爆了 |
[02:14] | You stuck? | 你被困住了吗 |
[02:15] | In this town, yes. | 被困在这座小镇 没错 |
[02:16] | In this puzzle, also yes. | 被困在这个谜题里 也没错 |
[02:18] | “Singer Grande to fans,” three letters. | 粉丝叫歌手格兰德什么 3个字母 |
[02:22] | Ari. | 阿莉 |
[02:23] | Who knew I was so good at crosswords? | 谁能想到我竟然这么擅长玩字谜游戏呢 |
[02:24] | Capital of Uzbekistan, eight letters. | 乌兹别克斯坦的首都 8个字母 |
[02:28] | Ooh, order’s up in the kitchen. | 厨房的食物做好了 要上菜了 |
[02:28] | – Sorry, got to work. – Please, Adams. | -抱歉 我还得工作呢 -拜托 亚当斯 |
[02:31] | You have to come. It’s Halloween. | 你一定要参加啊 这可是万圣节 |
[02:33] | My party won’t be the same without you. | 如果你不去 我的派对就会黯然失色 |
[02:35] | Of course it won’t. | 那是当然啦 |
[02:36] | I’m a social glue and a social laxative. | 我就像是社交胶水和社交泻药的混合体 |
[02:38] | You work so hard. Let me spoil you. | 你工作这么辛苦 让我宠一回你吧 |
[02:40] | I’d love to, but who would run this place without me? | 我很乐意 但我走了 谁来管理这乳制品店呢 |
[02:45] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[02:46] | I could totally manage the Moonbow. | 我完全可以管理月虹乳制品店的 |
[02:48] | Do you want to manage the Moonbow? | 你想管理月虹乳制品店吗 |
[02:49] | Of course! | 当然啦 |
[02:50] | I want to step up in the world, | 我想努力进步 更上一层 |
[02:52] | and then I wouldn’t have to work for tips, | 这样我的薪资就不用依赖小费了 |
[02:54] | so if your outfit’s not cute, I am not saying it’s cute. | 如果你的衣服不好看 我也不必强行说好看了 |
[02:57] | Follow up: have you told her? | 追问一下 你告诉她了吗 |
[02:59] | You mean, like, with words out loud? | 你是说 当面直接大声地告诉她吗 |
[03:02] | No, but I did leave a comment on the Moonbow’s Instagram page | 没有 不过我在月虹的INS主页下留了条评论 |
[03:06] | under a fake account. | 用我的小号留的 |
[03:07] | No, uh, you have to go back there | 不行 你必须到后厨 |
[03:09] | – and demand what you want. – Okay. | -说出你的要求 -好吧 |
[03:12] | I’ll do it tonight after we close. | 等今晚打烊后我就说 |
[03:14] | Oh, no, she’s gonna be tired. | 不行 到时候她肯定很累了 |
[03:15] | I’ll do it tomorrow morning. | 我明早再说吧 |
[03:16] | No, that’s one month away from her birthday and I know she’s– | 不行 那距她的生日就一个月了 我知道她… |
[03:18] | Hey Adams, Ginny wants to manage the Moonbow. | 亚当斯 吉妮想管理月虹乳制品店 |
[03:22] | Carpe diem. Seize the dairy. | 把握当下 抓住”乳今” |
[03:30] | Hey, so I had an idea for a Halloween costume. | 话说 关于万圣节的装扮服 我有个想法 |
[03:34] | What about Samson and Delilah? | 扮成参孙和大利拉怎么样 |
[03:36] | – I’m Samson, right? – Yeah, babe. | -我扮参孙 对吧 -当然啦 宝贝 |
[03:46] | Oh, don’t mind me. | 别介意我的存在 |
[03:47] | I’m just another human being in the room | 我只是不小心出现在这屋里的一个普通人类 |
[03:49] | who wants to gouge his eyes out with this spoon. | 我只想用勺子挖出我被刺瞎的狗眼 |
[03:53] | Um, well, I’m glad you like the costume idea | 我很高兴你喜欢这个装扮服的主意 |
[03:54] | because I kinda already bought them. | 因为我已经买回来了 |
[03:56] | Just as long as it doesn’t interfere with our tradition. | 只要跟我们的传统没冲突就行 |
[03:59] | What tradition? | 什么传统 |
[04:00] | Well, every Halloween since the fourth grade, | 从四年级开始 每年的圣诞节 |
[04:02] | Wayne and I have been pulling pranks on each other. | 韦恩和我就相互玩恶作剧捉弄对方 |
[04:04] | And every year the pranks get more and more epic. | 每一年 恶作剧都变得越来越惊天动地 |
[04:07] | We got a saying. | 我们有个说法 |
[04:08] | It’s not a prank… | 小打小闹不是恶作剧 |
[04:10] | Until someone calls 911. | 玩到报警才算是 |
[04:13] | Ooh, really? | 是吗 |
[04:15] | Wow, that sounds like fun | 那听上去很有趣 |
[04:16] | and like something you might have outgrown. | 不过 你们这年纪 应该早就不玩这个了 |
[04:19] | Well, for your information. | 告诉你一声 |
[04:20] | I have never outgrown anything in my life. | 我从来没有因为年纪增长放弃过任何事 |
[04:29] | So, you think you’re management material? | 所以 你觉得你是当管理人员的料吗 |
[04:32] | I do. | 是的 |
[04:33] | Well, you’re sensitive, thoughtful, generous, | 你很敏感 贴心 慷慨 |
[04:36] | all things that would make you a miserable failure. | 这些都是身为管理人员不该有的 你必败无疑 |
[04:38] | Oh, come on. Give her a chance. | 拜托 给她个机会嘛 |
[04:40] | She’s got a lot of great ideas. | 她有很多超棒的主意 |
[04:41] | Tell her all your great ideas. | 跟她说说你那些超棒的主意 |
[04:44] | It’s Halloween, so I could wear my pumpkin earrings. | 万圣节到了 所以我可以戴我的南瓜耳环 |
[04:48] | That was just the first obvious one that popped into your head, | 这只是你第一反应下想到的 |
[04:51] | but then you had those others, remember? | 但你还有其他很棒的主意 记得吗 |
[04:56] | Um, Halloween specials like, um, Monster Mashed Potatoes | 推出万圣节特别食物 比如怪物土豆泥 |
[05:01] | and, um, Frightening Fried Okra. | 以及 恐怖炸秋葵 |
[05:05] | Ooh, and we could have a costume contest to bring people in. | 我们还可以办个装扮服大赛 吸引客流 |
[05:07] | Now, that’s not bad, | 这个主意还不错 |
[05:09] | but you also have to be able to solve problems under pressure. | 但你还必须能够在压力之下解决问题 |
[05:12] | Let’s say the place is full | 假设店里客人都满了 |
[05:14] | except for one seat at the counter. | 只有吧台还有一个空位 |
[05:17] | The mayor comes in, | 镇长进来了 |
[05:18] | but then Pregnant Paula comes in right behind him | 然后怀孕的宝拉也跟着他进来了 |
[05:20] | with her service dog. | 还带着她的服务犬 |
[05:21] | Suddenly, a grease fire breaks out in the kitchen. | 突然 厨房的油着火了 |
[05:23] | What do you do? | 你该怎么做 |
[05:24] | It’s too late! They’re all dead! | 太迟了 他们都死了 |
[05:26] | – Even the dog? – Yes! | -连狗都死了吗 -是的 |
[05:28] | And it’s all your fault because you dithered. | 这都是你的错 因为你犹豫了 |
[05:32] | There’s no time to think. You have to act. | 没有时间思考 你必须直接行动 |
[05:35] | Come on, you wanna go to a party, | 拜托 你想去参加一个派对 |
[05:37] | and I’m sure it’s a slow night, right? | 我相信今晚肯定没什么客流 对吧 |
[05:39] | So best case, | 最好的情况 |
[05:42] | she generates some business. | 她做点生意出来 |
[05:43] | Worst case, | 最差的情况 |
[05:44] | she kills some people and cooks a dog in that grease fire. | 她因为厨房失火 害死了一些人 烤熟了一只狗 |
[05:48] | All right, I’ll give you one night, | 好吧 就给你一晚上试试 |
[05:51] | but only if you promise | 但前提是你保证 |
[05:52] | to put away all the qualities that make you a good person, | 收起你身上全部的好人品格 |
[05:55] | and turn a profit. | 以赚钱为第一目标 |
[05:56] | No more Glinda the Good Witch. | 别再搞好女巫格琳达那套[绿野仙踪] |
[05:57] | Drop a house on me, bitch! | 放马过来吧 贱人 |
[06:00] | Sorry, was that too far? | 抱歉 是不是过头了 |
[06:01] | I meant it like a feminist, like, we’re both, like, | 我是从女权角度说的 意思是我们都是 |
[06:03] | – tough ladies kind of way. – Stop. | -不好惹的坚韧女性 -打住 |
[06:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:14] | I’ll make the coffee. So you want cream? | 我来泡咖啡 你要加奶油吗 |
[06:18] | Sounds good. | 好啊 |
[06:23] | Stay down, motherfucker! | 趴下受死吧 狗日的 |
[06:26] | I’m so glad I took those self defense classes at the Y. | 幸好我在基督教青年会学过自卫术 |
[06:29] | Oh, you didn’t have to kick me in my Y. | 那你也不必踢我的”自慰处”啊 |
[06:31] | Wait, Wayne? What the hell? | 等等 韦恩 搞什么 |
[06:33] | Remember I told you about our tradition? | 记得我之前跟你说过我们的传统吗 |
[06:35] | It’s a prank! | 这是恶作剧啊 |
[06:37] | Damn good one, too. | 而且设计得天衣无缝 |
[06:38] | It’s totally worth getting rocked in the nards. | 绝对”值得”被踢爆蛋的 |
[06:41] | You are so lucky that the advanced class | 算你走运 我没去上自卫术进阶班 |
[06:42] | was on the same night as “The Voice,” | 因为和《好声音》撞时间了 |
[06:44] | or else I would have done some serious damage. | 否则我能把你踢废 |
[06:46] | Georgia, honey, can I talk to Wayne for just a second? | 乔治娅 亲爱的 能让我和韦恩单独聊下吗 |
[06:49] | Oh, sure. Have your little playdate. | 没问题 你们两个小朋友慢慢玩 |
[06:52] | Oh, I got you so good! | 我把你吓得屁滚尿流吧 |
[06:53] | You got me. | 是被你吓到了 |
[06:54] | I can’t wait to see how you retaliate. | 我等不及要看你怎么报复了 |
[06:56] | Well, actually, I’m not gonna prank you this year. | 其实我今年不打算玩恶作剧整你了 |
[07:01] | Georgia’s not exactly into it. | 乔治娅不太喜欢 |
[07:03] | And you’re gonna listen to her? | 你就乖乖听她的话吗 |
[07:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:11] | Y’all enjoying that Stake Through the Heart Tart? | 「木桩穿心馅饼」好吃吗 |
[07:13] | Calories don’t count when you’re undead. | 不用计较卡路里 因为丧尸不会发胖 |
[07:14] | Ain’t that right, Bubba? | 我说得对吗 大兄弟 |
[07:16] | Leanne, I need you to turn that table over. | 莉安 你快去收拾那张桌子 |
[07:17] | We got a line out the door. | 外面有好多客人在排队 |
[07:19] | Okay, I see you, girl! | 哎哟不错嘛 妹子 |
[07:21] | Being in charge suits you. | 掌控大局的样子很适合你 |
[07:22] | You had a Halloween party. | 你要去参加万圣节派对啊 |
[07:23] | What happened to your costume? | 你的装扮服呢 |
[07:24] | Everything I need is under this trench coat. | 我所需的一切都藏在这件风衣底下 |
[07:27] | Stay out of grown folks’ business, | 小孩子不要管大人的事 |
[07:29] | and don’t give away the store. | 别把店送人了 |
[07:30] | – There’s a line here. – It’s okay. | -你们得排队啊 -没事的 |
[07:32] | I know the manager. She’s a friend of mine. | 我认识经理 她是我的朋友 |
[07:34] | Actually more of a mentor-slash-personal hero. | 更确切地说是我的良师益友兼心中的英雄 |
[07:37] | She thinks of you as equals. | 你在她心中也是一样的 |
[07:39] | Wow, good crowd. | 哇 好多客人啊 |
[07:41] | I know. Everybody’s excited for the costume contest. | 是啊 装扮服大赛让大家都跃跃欲试 |
[07:43] | – Well, the fun people are. – I hate costumes. | -好吧 仅限有趣的人 -我讨厌装扮服 |
[07:47] | At best, people use them | 最好的情况是 人们用装扮服 |
[07:48] | to escape the bleak reality of their lives. | 来暂时逃避黯淡无望的现实人生 |
[07:50] | At worst, they channel their most vile instincts | 最坏的情况是 他们将自己最邪恶的本能 |
[07:52] | under the mask of anonymity. | 隐藏在面具之下 |
[07:54] | Mine is definitely the latter. | 我的装扮服绝对属于后者 |
[07:56] | – Yeah, you got that right. – Oh, no can do. | -好吧 你说得没错 -不行哦 |
[07:59] | Minimum three people to a booth. | 至少得三个人才能占卡座 |
[08:01] | That’s my booth. | 可是我的专属卡座啊 |
[08:04] | Which two of you talk the least? | 你们当中哪两个废话最少 |
[08:08] | Do we have to do this, Dad? | 我们非得做这个吗 爸 |
[08:10] | I have candy to collect. Houses to egg. | 我还要去讨糖 用鸡蛋砸房子 |
[08:12] | Oh, well, life hack, son. | 教你个人生诀窍 儿子 |
[08:13] | You can egg houses every day of the year. | 你全年任意一天都能用鸡蛋砸别人家 |
[08:16] | I promised Reverend Jax you’d be here. | 我答应了杰克斯牧师会带你来 |
[08:18] | Cash is here! We can begin! | 卡什来了 我们可以开始了 |
[08:21] | Good evening and welcome to the | 大家晚上好 欢迎来到 |
[08:23] | first annual Halle-boo-yah! | 第一届年度「骇死你呀」盛会 |
[08:29] | Did he say first annual? | 他刚刚是说”第一届年度”吗 |
[08:31] | When I was growing up, | 我小的时候 |
[08:32] | my missionary parents wouldn’t let me celebrate Halloween. | 我当传教士的父母不让我庆祝万圣节 |
[08:35] | They said it was the Devil’s night, | 他们说这是恶魔的夜晚 |
[08:37] | but I say, why should the Devil have all the fun? | 但我说 凭什么只有恶魔可以尽情享乐呢 |
[08:39] | So let’s have a spooky good time | 所以我们就享受一下恶魔的乐趣 |
[08:41] | with a healthy dose of God’s love. | 但依然带着上帝的爱 |
[08:44] | Will we be trick-or-treating? | 我们会去玩”不给糖就捣蛋”吗 |
[08:46] | Why fill bags with candy | 为何要往袋子里装满糖果呢 |
[08:47] | when we can fill our hearts with Christian fellowship? | 我们明明可以往心里装满基督友谊 |
[08:50] | So that’s a hard no on the candy? | 所以绝对不会有糖吃了 是吧 |
[08:53] | Yep. Sorry, bud. | 是的 抱歉了 |
[08:54] | Maybe next time. | 或许下次吧 |
[08:56] | On the drive home | 开车回家时 |
[08:57] | we can separate some kids from their pack | 我们可以让几个小孩落单 |
[08:59] | and rob them. | 抢走他们的糖 |
[09:03] | Wow, this place is packed. | 这地方简直人满为患 |
[09:05] | Feels like the whole town is here. | 好像全镇的人都来了 |
[09:06] | Yeah, everybody but Wayne. | 是啊 除了韦恩 |
[09:08] | The only person I need is right here in front of me. | 我唯一需要的那个人就坐在我面前 |
[09:13] | Sorry, I should have sat on the outside. | 抱歉 我该坐在外面的 |
[09:15] | I see that now. | 我现在明白了 |
[09:16] | You remember the deal, all right? | 你记得我们的协议吧 |
[09:17] | You’re our third so we could get this table, | 带上你只是为了凑够三人占这个卡座 |
[09:19] | but you do not get to talk. | 但你不能说话 |
[09:20] | You’re mean. I can see why he likes you. | 你好刻薄 我明白他为什么喜欢你了 |
[09:24] | Ah, Ginny trained you well. | 吉妮把你培训得很好 |
[09:25] | Hang on, is that decaf? | 等等 那是脱因咖啡吗 |
[09:27] | No. | 不是 |
[09:28] | Then why–why is the cap orange? | 那盖子为什么是橙色的 |
[09:30] | – Halloween. – You know what? | -因为是万圣节 -知道吗 |
[09:32] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[09:35] | Oh, here she is. | 她来了 |
[09:35] | I need some coffee | 我需要杯咖啡 |
[09:36] | and a three-letter word | 以及三个字母的词 |
[09:39] | for “Music’s doctor blank.” | 组成”音乐博士____” |
[09:41] | First letter D, last letter E. | 首字母是D 尾字幕是E[想死] |
[09:43] | Sorry, I gotta get ready for the costume contest. | 抱歉 我得为装扮服大赛做准备 |
[09:45] | Who’s judging? | 谁当评审 |
[09:46] | Oh, we’re deciding by popular vote, | 结果由普选来决定 |
[09:48] | like all elections. | 跟所有选举一样 |
[09:49] | No one understands the electoral college. | 看来没人懂「选举人团」制度 |
[09:51] | Well, we’re entering as a couple | 我们作为情侣参赛 |
[09:53] | so you and me just gonna have to split that $1,000 prize. | 所以我们得平分那一千块奖金 |
[09:55] | 50-50. | 五五分 |
[09:56] | Oh, no, the prize is just 100. | 不 奖金只有一百美元 |
[09:58] | That is not what your sign says. | 牌子上不是这么写的啊 |
[10:02] | 万圣节装扮服大赛 奖金一千元 | |
[10:03] | Oh. Oh, no! | 糟了 |
[10:04] | That’s a typo! What am I gonna do? | 多打了一个0 我该怎么办 |
[10:07] | Adams is gonna kill me if I lose $1,000! | 如果我输了一千块 亚当斯会杀了我的 |
[10:10] | Or even worse, | 或者更糟 |
[10:10] | she’s gonna make me pay her back. | 她会叫我把这笔钱还给她 |
[10:12] | Do you know how broke I am? | 你知道我有多穷吗 |
[10:13] | My credit card company alerts me for fraud | 每次我买两层的厕纸时 |
[10:15] | every time that I buy two-ply toilet paper! | 我的信用卡公司就会提醒我防止被骗 |
[10:17] | Just tell the truth. People will understand. | 说出实情 人们会理解的 |
[10:25] | Excuse me! | 打扰了 |
[10:26] | Sorry, uh, just a few little updates. | 抱歉 几点变更提醒 |
[10:30] | Uh, first of all, uh, | 首先 |
[10:30] | the fun level is at an all-time high. | 今夜的趣味等级已经达到了最高点 |
[10:33] | Second, there’s a blue Dodge Ram with its lights on. | 第二 有一辆蓝色道奇公羊货车的灯亮着 |
[10:36] | And finally, the costume contest prize | 最后 装扮服比赛的奖金 |
[10:38] | is $100, not 1,000. Happy Halloween! | 是一百美元 不是一千 万圣节快乐 |
[10:42] | Adams is rich! Let’s sue her! | 亚当斯为富不仁 我们去起诉她 |
[10:47] | Just kidding! | 开玩笑啦 |
[10:48] | Trick-or-treat! | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[10:50] | $1,000 for the winner! | 获胜者奖金是一千美元 |
[10:51] | And let’s not tell Adams anything! | 大家什么都别跟亚当斯说 |
[10:56] | Say what you want about mobs. | 不管你怎么抨击暴徒 |
[10:58] | They get the job done. | 他们至少能争取到利益 |
[11:04] | Okay, new plan. | 好吧 新计划 |
[11:06] | I need you to find a costume and win the contest | 我要你找一套装扮服来 赢得这个比赛 |
[11:08] | so I don’t cost Adams $1,000. | 这样亚当斯就不用血亏一千块了 |
[11:09] | No, I draw a hard line at costumes. | 不行 我绝对不会穿装扮服 |
[11:12] | You’re the one that pushed me in the deep end! | 是你把我推进这浑水的 |
[11:14] | You can’t just stand on the side and say, “Swim!” | 你不能袖手旁观 然后说”游吧” |
[11:16] | Go get a costume and jump in. | 去找一套装扮服 跳下来共同面对 |
[11:19] | Wouldn’t getting a costume be jumping in? | 找一套装扮服不是就算共同面对了吗 |
[11:22] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[11:24] | I was a supernumerary | 我曾经跑过龙套 |
[11:26] | in the Metropolitan Opera production of “Die Fledermaus.” | 参演过大都会歌剧院版的名作《蝙蝠》 |
[11:28] | I still have the wardrobe at home. | 我家里还有当时穿的戏服 |
[11:30] | English, please. | 说人话 |
[11:30] | I have tight pants and a big hat with a long feather. | 我有一条紧身裤 和带长羽毛的大帽子 |
[11:33] | You got all that, but you don’t have food in your house? | 你家里有这些奇怪的东西 却没食物吃 |
[11:34] | Well, you know, I’m single. | 你懂的 我单身 |
[11:36] | Whatever. Fine, just go! | 随便了 快去吧 |
[11:39] | The story I’m gonna tell you is about a ghost. | 我要跟你们讲的故事是关于一个鬼的 |
[11:44] | A ghost who’s in the room with us right now. | 那个鬼现在就在我们这房间里 |
[11:48] | He’s there and there and– | 他在那里 那里 |
[11:53] | He’s right behind you! | 他就在你们后面 |
[11:56] | His name is the Holy Ghost, | 他的名字叫圣灵 |
[11:58] | and he’s there to provide love and comfort whenever you need it. | 无论你们何时需要 他都会给你们爱和关怀 |
[12:01] | Aww, man. | 真是服了 |
[12:02] | I thought this was supposed to be scary. | 我以为故事应该吓人才对呢 |
[12:05] | I can tell you about the… | 我可以给你们讲一个… |
[12:07] | flaming sword of unselfishness! | 燃烧的无私之剑的故事 |
[12:11] | Imagine it’s on fire. | 想象它燃烧着 |
[12:13] | I’ve got a scary story for you, Reverend. | 我有个鬼故事 牧师 |
[12:16] | Do you mind? | 不介意吧 |
[12:19] | It’s about two boys your age. | 是跟你们年纪相仿的两个男孩的故事 |
[12:22] | Let’s call them Shane and Dane. | 姑且就叫他们希恩和德恩吧 |
[12:28] | One Halloween, Shane put a rubber spider | 有一年的万圣节 希恩把一只橡皮蜘蛛 |
[12:31] | into Dane’s lunch bag. | 放进了德恩的午餐盒里 |
[12:36] | It scared the ever-loving crap out of him. | 简直把他吓得屁滚尿流 |
[12:40] | It was epic. | 真是太经典了 |
[12:41] | That day they made a promise to each other. | 从那天开始 他们有了个约定 |
[12:45] | A promise of friendship and tradition. | 一个涉及友谊和传统的约定 |
[12:49] | For 30 years, Dane kept his promise, | 30年来 德恩都信守承诺 |
[12:52] | but not Shane. | 但是希恩没有 |
[12:54] | Oh, no, Shane changed once he got a girlfriend. | 他没有 希恩有了女朋友后就变了 |
[12:59] | Let’s call her… | 姑且就叫她 |
[13:02] | North Carolina. | 北卡罗来纳吧 |
[13:04] | This story blows. | 这故事真没劲 |
[13:05] | I know, son. | 我知道 儿子 |
[13:07] | There’s nothing worse than throwing away years of friendship. | 没什么比抛弃多年的友谊更恶劣的了 |
[13:16] | Well, at least they left me the pot to pee in. | 至少他们给我留下了这个盆用来撒尿 |
[13:29] | Trick-or-treat! | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[13:31] | Eat a vegetable! | 吃蔬菜去 |
[13:33] | The other little savages took all the candy. | 其他野蛮人把糖果都拿走了 |
[13:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:38] | Because when humans dress in costume, | 因为当人类穿上装扮服后 |
[13:41] | their moral code disintegrates. | 他们的道德准则就瓦解了 |
[13:48] | You’re proving my point. | 你们恰好佐证了我的观点 |
[13:50] | We’ll be right back, kids. | 我们马上回来 孩子们 |
[13:51] | Come here. | 过来 |
[13:54] | I can see something’s troubling you. | 我能看出来你遇上烦心事了 |
[13:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:58] | That story I just told, it wasn’t about Shane and Dane. | 我刚刚讲的故事 不是关于希恩和德恩的 |
[14:03] | It was about me and Dwayne. | 是我和德韦恩的故事 |
[14:06] | Yeah, I read between the lines. | 是啊 我听懂你的意思了 |
[14:08] | Look, I’m sorry tonight didn’t turn out like you hoped. | 听着 我很遗憾今晚没能像你希望的那样精彩 |
[14:12] | Sometimes that happens. | 有时候是会这样 |
[14:13] | Sometimes Halle-boo-yah is just Halle-boo. | 有时候「骇死你呀」 没有惊骇 只有沉闷 |
[14:16] | Can we get back to me here? I mean– | 能说回到我的事上吗 我是说… |
[14:17] | Of course. | 当然 |
[14:18] | My point is, things change. | 我的意思说 一切都会改变 |
[14:21] | You know what it says in 1 Corinthians. | 你也知道《哥林多前书》里讲的东西 |
[14:23] | I sure do. | 我当然知道 |
[14:25] | It’s about things and how they doth change. | 讲事物以及它们的变化 |
[14:28] | I mean, it’s classic Corinthians. | 那可是经典的《哥林多前书》教诲 |
[14:30] | When I was a child, I spake as a child. | 身为孩子时 就说孩子气的话 |
[14:33] | When I became a man, I put away childish things. | 长大成人时 就不再去做那些孩子气的事了 |
[14:36] | Yeah, I don’t mind giving up the pranks. | 好吧 我不介意从此不再搞恶作剧 |
[14:38] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[14:40] | I feel like I’m losing my best friend. | 我感觉像失去了最好的朋友一样 |
[14:43] | Maybe you’re watching him grow. | 也许你是在看着他成长 |
[14:44] | No, he’s big enough, Jax. | 不是 他已经够大了 杰克斯 |
[14:46] | I mean, he doesn’t need to grow. | 他不需要再长大 |
[14:47] | You have eyes in your head? The guy’s a giant. | 你头上没长眼睛吗 他块头可大着呢 |
[14:53] | Please tell me you’re wearing your costume under that tuxedo. | 告诉我你这燕尾服下面穿的是装扮服 |
[14:55] | There was an incident with eggs and some pre-criminals. | 出了个意外 被未来的罪犯用鸡蛋袭击了 |
[14:58] | So, what? Now you’re Mr. Peanut? | 所以呢 你现在是花生先生吗 |
[15:01] | Of course not. I don’t have his hips. | 当然不是 我可没有他那样的屁股 |
[15:03] | My son is allergic to peanuts. | 我儿子对花生过敏 |
[15:06] | Not cool! | 一点都不好玩 |
[15:08] | You know, peanuts aren’t nuts. | 话说 花生不是坚果 |
[15:09] | – They’re legumes. – That’s why people hate you! | -是豆科植物 -正因此人们才讨厌你 |
[15:12] | I’m a conductor. | 我是个指挥家 |
[15:13] | This is my impresario tux. | 这是我演出的晚礼服 |
[15:15] | I have worn this in Carnegie Hall, | 我穿着这个去过卡内基音乐厅 |
[15:17] | the Sydney Opera House, | 悉尼歌剧院 |
[15:18] | the Musikverein in Vienna. | 维也纳金色大厅 |
[15:20] | Just forget it. | 算了吧 |
[15:22] | I’ll find a way to pay back that 1,000 bucks. | 我还是自己想办法还那一千块 |
[15:49] | Up next, John Calipari on Safari! | 接下来是狩猎的约翰·卡利帕里 |
[16:00] | What did you do? | 你干什么了 |
[16:01] | I’m one of the fun people now. | 我现在也是有趣的人了 |
[16:03] | I’m a Chippendales dancer. | 我是脱衣舞男 |
[16:05] | Don’t worry. I got moves. | 别担心 我很会跳的 |
[16:08] | Jean was kinky. We have one more contestant! | 琴很重口味 还有一个参赛者 |
[16:12] | Uh, next up, Apocalypse Mr. Peanut? | 下一位 末日花生先生 |
[16:17] | Not cool! | 这可不怎么好 |
[16:32] | More hips! | 多扭点臀 |
[16:36] | This is disturbing as hell. Why can’t I look away? | 好辣眼睛 但为什么我移不开眼呢 |
[16:55] | – This is offensive! – Let’s sue Adams! | -这太露骨了 -起诉亚当斯 |
[16:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:59] | Somebody’s gotta put a stop to this. | 有人得阻止这一切 |
[17:02] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[17:04] | I am acting instead of thinking. | 我在直接行动 而不是思考 |
[17:06] | Adams can’t get mad at what she can’t see. | 亚当斯看不到就不会生气 |
[17:11] | Okay, that’s a $500 fine. | 等等 那要罚款五百 |
[17:13] | I learned that the hard way | 我可是有过血的教训 |
[17:14] | when I wanted to flirt with that hot fireman. | 我当初想和那个性感消防员调情时就被坑了 |
[17:17] | It’s better than 1,000. | 总比一千好 |
[17:20] | Okay, everybody out. | 好了 大家都出去 |
[17:21] | I need you to find the nearest exit. | 请找到最近的出口 |
[17:22] | I need you to walk and not run. | 淡定地走出去 别跑 |
[17:25] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[17:26] | Here. | 这边 |
[17:27] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[17:29] | I’ll, uh, meet you out there. | 我们外面见 |
[17:31] | It’s gonna take me a second to get out of this. | 我需要点时间才能起来 |
[17:35] | Next up on the Halle-boo-yah lineup | 「骇死你呀」盛宴的下一个节目 |
[17:38] | is a fun game of bobbing for apples. | 咬苹果游戏 |
[17:40] | Now, we all know the story of Eve in the Garden of Eden, | 我们都知道伊甸园里夏娃的故事 |
[17:43] | so the winner of this game will be those | 所以这个游戏的胜者将会是 |
[17:45] | who do not get any apples! | 咬不到苹果的人 |
[17:48] | So we’re just dunking our heads in a bucket of apple water. | 所以我们就是把头埋进装满苹果水的桶里 |
[17:51] | Without getting any apples. | 但却不咬苹果 |
[17:53] | Yes. | 没错 |
[17:55] | And it’s a trash can. | 而且是垃圾桶 |
[17:56] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 兄弟 |
[17:58] | I feel bad about abandoning you, | 抛弃你我很过意不去 |
[18:00] | so I got you this can of mixed nuts. | 所以我给你买了一罐混合坚果 |
[18:04] | Go ahead. Open it. | 拿着吧 打开 |
[18:06] | Okay, well, you know, I’m kinda hungry. | 好吧 我正好有点饿 |
[18:10] | – Gotcha! – You sure did. | -整到你了 -是啊 |
[18:14] | Oh, I was expecting mixed nuts and out came a snake! | 我期待着混合坚果 结果出来一条蛇 |
[18:18] | Okay, so if you’re done with your little prank, | 如果你搞完你的恶作剧了 |
[18:21] | maybe we can go now? | 我们能走了吗 |
[18:22] | Can I get a minute with my friend? | 我能和我朋友聊聊吗 |
[18:24] | Sure, yeah. Give the baby his bottle. | 当然 把奶瓶给婴儿吧 |
[18:26] | – Am I the baby? – Uh, you’re both babies. | -我是婴儿吗 -你们都是 |
[18:28] | You’re stunted, co-dependent man children. | 你们是发育不良 互相依赖的大男孩 |
[18:31] | What–what– | 什么 |
[18:31] | Can we please take this altercation elsewhere? | 你们能换个地吵架吗 |
[18:33] | There are actual children present. | 这里有真的小孩 |
[18:35] | Wayne might be a man child, but he’s my man child. | 韦恩或许是大男孩 但他是我的大男孩 |
[18:37] | – Of course you’re taking his side! – Again, I must– | -你当然要帮他说话了 -再说一次 我… |
[18:39] | Can you give us one minute? | 你能给我们点时间吗 |
[18:45] | – Is it bad? – No, man. | -伤得很严重吗 -不 |
[18:48] | It’s okay, but maybe we should | 没事 但我们或许该 |
[18:49] | FaceTime your parents real fast. | 马上和你父母视频通话 |
[18:51] | They were right about Satan! | 关于撒旦他们说得没错 |
[18:53] | Oh, damn you! | 该死的 |
[18:56] | Somebody call 911! | 快打911啊 |
[18:58] | I’m on it. | 我去打 |
[19:00] | Uh– Hello, 911? | 你好 911吗 |
[19:01] | I wanna report the most epic prank ever! | 我想报告史上最经典的恶作剧 |
[19:07] | – Boom, we got you! – What? | -整到你了 -什么 |
[19:08] | Yeah, it was–it was Georgia’s idea. | 是啊 是乔治娅的点子 |
[19:11] | And I was just kidding about Satan. | 关于撒旦我是开玩笑的 |
[19:13] | He never wins in real life. | 他在现实生活里从来不会赢 |
[19:15] | Dude, this has gotta be, like, your best prank ever. | 老兄 这是你有史以来最成功的一次恶作剧 |
[19:19] | Oh. And you, whoa! | 还有你 太厉害了 |
[19:21] | Strong showing for your first foray into the prank wars. | 首次加入恶作剧大战 表现非常强势啊 |
[19:25] | Well, it was fun. | 的确很好玩 |
[19:26] | All right, now let’s go back to your place, | 好了 现在我们去你家 |
[19:28] | maybe watch a movie, snuggle– | 或许看部电影 依偎在一起 |
[19:30] | Hey, can we watch “Coco?” | 我们能看《寻梦环游记》吗 |
[19:32] | ‘Cause I get too emotional when I watch it by myself. | 我一个人看的话 就情绪泛滥 |
[19:36] | Uh, yeah? | 好吗 |
[19:37] | Yeah, you okay with that? | 行吗 你不介意吧 |
[19:39] | What about the prize money? | 那奖金呢 |
[19:41] | I invested a lot in this competition emotionally. | 我在情感上为这次比赛投入了很多 |
[19:44] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:45] | The poster said the winner would be awarded at midnight | 海报上说赢家会在午夜被授予奖品 |
[19:47] | and it’s 1:00 a.M., so it’s force majeure. | 但现在已经凌晨1点了 所以这是不可抗力 |
[19:49] | You do not have to cuss at me. | 你也不用骂我吧 |
[19:50] | It’s French for “Nobody saw this coming, so you’re out of luck.” | 那是法语”没人预料到 你不走运”的意思 |
[19:55] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[19:56] | Well, after the security cameras “fogged up,” | 监控录像”起雾”后 |
[19:58] | my friend the fire marshal who was at the party got a call. | 我那个消防局长朋友也在参加派对 他接到个电话 |
[20:01] | So what the hell happened? | 所以到底发生了什么 |
[20:03] | – Look, it’s not her fault. – I got this. | -这不是她的错 -我来说 |
[20:10] | And do we owe the Conley Fork Fire Department $500? | 我们欠康利叉镇消防局五百块吗 |
[20:13] | Yes, but did I turn one of the slowest nights of the year | 是的 但我有没有把今年生意最冷清的一晚 |
[20:17] | into one of the busiest? | 变成了最忙碌的一晚 |
[20:19] | Hell yeah, bitches! | 当然了 贱人们 |
[20:22] | I’m sorry. I’m so not cool enough to get away with that. | 抱歉 我还没有酷到逃脱责任 |
[20:24] | Yes, it is not cool to talk like that. | 是的 你这么说话很不好 |
[20:27] | When you’re a manager in training. | 毕竟你现在是实习经理了 |
[20:31] | – Are you serious? – Absolutely! | -你是认真的吗 -当然 |
[20:33] | You thought on your feet, you turned a profit, | 你头脑反应很快 赚了钱 |
[20:35] | and best of all, you put whipped cream on the camera | 最重要的是 你在监控上喷了奶油 |
[20:38] | so I wouldn’t have to see Arthur twerk. | 这样我就不用看到亚瑟扭臀了 |
[20:39] | Well, I can give you lessons privately if you like. | 你要想的话我可以给你上私课 |
[20:42] | Stop talking. | 闭嘴 |
[20:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:50] | What kind of party did you go to? | 你去了什么样的派对 |
[20:52] | Halloween strip poker. | 万圣节脱衣扑克 |
[20:54] | I’d tell you more but I don’t think you ready. | 我也想跟你多说点 但怕你的小心脏受不住 |
[21:01] | Congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
[21:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:05] | I can’t believe you cut up your Carnegie Hall tux. | 真不敢相信你剪掉了你的卡内基音乐厅礼服 |
[21:07] | Yeah, well, I live here now. | 毕竟我现在住在这里了 |
[21:09] | I mean, what do I need tails for? | 我要燕尾服干什么 |
[21:12] | Hey, are you that guy that was dancing earlier? | 嘿 你是之前跳舞的那个人吗 |
[21:15] | Yeah, that was me. | 没错 正是本人 |
[21:17] | That was my mom. | 那个人可是我妈 |
[21:23] | She dug it. | 她明明很喜欢 |