时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Unless that’s a video on how to sing “Ave Maria,” | 除非那是关于如何唱好《万福玛利亚》的教学视频 |
[00:06] | turn it off. | 否则请关掉 |
[00:07] | We have two months until regionals | 再过两个月就是地区赛了 |
[00:08] | and we need to sound better than the Louisville power churches. | 我们得比路易维尔电力教堂唱得好才行 |
[00:12] | A grim sentence | 这个残酷的句子 |
[00:13] | that perfectly encapsulates how far I’ve fallen. | 已经完全说明我堕落到什么程度了 |
[00:16] | We’re waiting for the Perpetual Praise commercial. | 我们在等「永恒赞美」教堂的广告 |
[00:18] | Oh, it’s on! | 开始了 |
[00:21] | I bet I can jump over that waterfall. | 我敢说这个瀑布我都能跳过去 |
[00:23] | Imagine a place where faith meets strength | 想象一个地方是信仰和力量的结合体 |
[00:26] | and where strength lies within each and every one of you, | 而力量潜藏在你们每个人的身上 |
[00:29] | God’s children. | 每个上帝的子民 |
[00:30] | That place is now a reality. | 那个地方现在成为了现实 |
[00:33] | Here at the Church of Perpetual Praise… | 在我们的永恒赞美教堂 |
[00:35] | Do they have real baristas? | 他们有真正的咖啡师吗 |
[00:37] | We serve you and God, | 我们服务于你和上帝 |
[00:39] | but not in that order. | 但顺序不是这样 |
[00:40] | Our choir humbly spreads God’s love | 我们的唱诗班谦逊地传播上帝的爱 |
[00:43] | and brings home the hardware. | 同时将奖杯带回家 |
[00:46] | ♪ Ooh don’t you know we’re amazing yeah ♪ | ♪难道你不知我们都很出彩吗♪ |
[00:52] | As recognized by J.D. Power and Associates for the third year in a– | 我们已连续三年获杰迪保尔满意度调查的认可… |
[00:55] | They are the Death Star of choirs. | 他们就是唱诗班世界里的死亡之星 |
[00:58] | Death Stars is what they call their members who pass on, | 死亡之星是他们对已故成员的叫法 |
[01:01] | so that’s nice. | 那还挺有爱的 |
[01:02] | Is there like a barista college? | 难道有专门的咖啡师大学吗 |
[01:04] | Is no one else rattled by this? | 你们就没人被这个震惊吗 |
[01:06] | There’s no way they sound that good live. | 他们的现场版不可能唱得有这么好 |
[01:07] | They clearly auto tune themselves to sound… | 他们显然经过了修音才唱得这么… |
[01:10] | ♪ Amazing ♪ | ♪出彩♪ |
[01:11] | Let’s go check them out in person. | 我们亲自过去打探一番吧 |
[01:13] | I do have a dress that’s too nice to wear here. | 我的确有条裙子 美到不适合在这里穿 |
[01:15] | They are our competition. | 他们确实是我们的对手 |
[01:18] | Let’s do some recon on the enemy. | 我们对敌军做些侦察吧 |
[01:19] | Or we could stop worrying | 或者 我们别去担心 |
[01:21] | about what everybody else thinks | 别的人怎么想 |
[01:22] | and focus on being good ourselves instead of spying. | 专心提高自己的水平 而非侦察对手 |
[01:25] | Ginny, I swear to God, | 吉妮 我对天发誓 |
[01:26] | if you rip this cool mission away from me… | 如果你让我不让我执行这次超酷的任务… |
[01:30] | – What? – Hey, buddy. | -怎么了 -嘿 老兄 |
[01:32] | Wayne. | 韦恩 |
[01:42] | No. | 不要 |
[01:42] | If we are gonna spy on Perpetual Praise | 如果我们要去侦察永恒赞美教堂的情况 |
[01:44] | then let’s do it in style. | 那就打扮得时尚一点 |
[01:46] | Before today, only two patterns | 在今天之前 只有两种图案 |
[01:47] | had never touched my skin. | 从未碰过我的皮肤 |
[01:49] | Now all that’s left is tie-dye. | 现在只剩下扎染图案了 |
[01:52] | There she is! | 你在这儿啊 |
[01:54] | Uh, what are you doing here, Kimmy Bell? | 你怎么会来这里 凯米·贝尔 |
[01:56] | I have the best news. | 我有超棒的消息要告诉你 |
[01:59] | I’m moving my salon next door. | 我要把我的沙龙搬到你们隔壁 |
[02:01] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[02:02] | Oh, that is so great! | 真是太好了呢 |
[02:04] | I bought the space that was formerly | 我买的那个店铺之前是 |
[02:06] | PJ’s Beepers and Corded Phones. | PJ用来卖传呼机和座机电话的 |
[02:08] | PJ held out as long as he could. | PJ已经尽可能地维持了 |
[02:10] | So I was thinking as neighbors | 我想着 作为邻居 |
[02:12] | and female business owners, | 以及同为女店主 |
[02:14] | maybe we could do a little cross-promotion. | 或许我们可以搞点联合促销活动 |
[02:16] | Adams, a word. | 亚当斯 过来聊聊 |
[02:19] | You have a full head of hair. | 你的满头头发还健在啊 |
[02:22] | How have we not met? | 我们怎么从没见过 |
[02:23] | “Kimmy Bell. Now doing men!” | 凯米·贝尔 现在也给男人”做头发” |
[02:26] | There’s no better way to phrase that. | 真是绝妙的广告语呢 改无可改 |
[02:29] | Okay, you have pull at the Chamber of Commerce, right? | 听着 你在商会有人脉 对吧 |
[02:31] | So you can stop her from moving in or, you know, | 你可以阻止她搬来 |
[02:34] | you could, um– you could have her killed. | 或者 或者直接弄死她 |
[02:35] | I am not gonna blow that favor on Kimmy Bell. | 我绝不会把机会浪费在凯米·贝尔身上 |
[02:39] | – You get one. – Oh, gosh! | -你只有一次求助机会 -天呐 |
[02:41] | She just loves messing with my head! | 她就喜欢把我的脑袋搅成一团糊 |
[02:43] | You’re being paranoid. | 你这是偏执多疑 |
[02:44] | So now you’re taking her side? | 所以你现在站在她那边了吗 |
[02:45] | Kimmy is just a fellow business owner. | 凯米就是个普通的店主朋友而已 |
[02:49] | You are my girl | 你是我的好闺蜜 |
[02:51] | and the only person I trust | 也是我唯一信任 |
[02:53] | to manage my facial hair if I am ever in a coma. | 在我昏迷不醒时 给我拔脸上汗毛的人 |
[02:56] | I will not let one whisker go unplucked. | 我绝对不会放过一根粗壮的黑毛 |
[02:59] | I know you won’t. | 我知道你不会 |
[03:11] | ♪ Baby, baby the stars are shining for you ♪ | ♪宝贝宝贝 星星都在为你闪耀♪ |
[03:16] | ♪ And just like me I’m sure that they adore you ♪ | ♪我相信它们也跟我一样喜欢你♪ |
[03:19] | They’re good in a way that upsets me, | 他们的水平出色到令我不爽的程度 |
[03:21] | like Taylor Swift. | 就跟泰勒·斯威夫特一样 |
[03:23] | They are good, | 他们的确很厉害 |
[03:24] | for the corniest people I’ve ever seen. | 在我见过的最土气的人里算厉害了 |
[03:26] | This place is huge. | 这个场地好大啊 |
[03:28] | It actually makes Dwayne look proportional. | 竟然让德韦恩看起来也不那么大块头了 |
[03:30] | They even have a Jumbotron. | 他们还有个巨无霸大屏幕 |
[03:32] | It’s called a PraiseCam. | 那叫「赞美屏」 |
[03:33] | They also shoot in IMAX. | 而且他们是用IMAX摄像机拍摄 |
[03:37] | How do you know so much about this church? | 你怎么会对这个教堂这么了解 |
[03:40] | It’s my family’s church. | 这是我的家人来的教堂 |
[03:42] | My dad and sisters still come here every week. | 我爸和我的姐姐妹妹依然每周都会来 |
[03:45] | Dwayne’s sisters used to beat the crap out of us | 以前我们在后院玩摔跤娱乐赛[实际上是WWE] |
[03:48] | when we played WWF in the backyard. | 德韦恩的姐妹经常把我们揍个半死 |
[03:50] | That’s what made Dwayne so strong. | 正因此德韦恩才变得如此强壮 |
[03:52] | Oh, I’m the black sheep of the family. | 我算是家里的败家子吧 |
[03:54] | You know, I kinda went down my own path in high school. | 我在高中时走上了一条独特的道路 |
[03:57] | What was it? Sex, drugs? | 具体是什么 纵欲 吸毒吗 |
[03:59] | Are you about to become more interesting to me? | 你会让我觉得你其实比现在有趣吗 |
[04:01] | Pacifism on the road to vegetarianism. | 由和平主义转变为素食主义的道路 |
[04:04] | No. | 照旧很无趣 |
[04:05] | ♪ I’m glad you’re mine ♪ | ♪我很庆幸你是我的♪ |
[04:15] | Now that was “Baby Baby” by Miss Amy Grant, | 刚刚唱的这首是艾米·格兰特的《宝贝宝贝》 |
[04:19] | the Christian star turned pop sensation. | 一个成为流行文化偶像的基督徒 |
[04:22] | They told her, | 他们曾经跟她说 |
[04:23] | “If you want to cross over, you can’t take the cross over.” | “如果你想成为最佳歌手 就必须放弃十字架” |
[04:28] | Oh, Jesus. | 天呐 |
[04:34] | We are blessed to have some special guests joining us. | 得上天赐福 今天来了些特殊的客人呢 |
[04:37] | Our friends, the Second First choir. | 我们的朋友 2号第一教堂的人 |
[04:46] | Now, that is not the grandpa from the movie “Up.” | 瞧好了 那可不是《飞屋环游记》里的老爷爷 |
[04:53] | That grumpy widower is their choir director, | 那个暴躁鳏夫是他们合唱团的总指导 |
[04:56] | Arthur Cochran, who has chosen | 亚瑟·科克兰 他选择 |
[04:58] | to spend his twilight years here. | 在这里安度晚年 |
[05:01] | Twi–he said twilight years? | 晚… 他是说晚年吗 |
[05:03] | This is ’cause you wouldn’t wear the hat, | 都是因为你不肯戴帽子啦 |
[05:04] | Professor Obvious. | “明摆着教授” |
[05:06] | You know, I don’t–I don’t wanna put you on the spot, | 我也不想让你难堪 |
[05:08] | but would you like to bring your Bad Noise Bears | 但你愿意下周带你的”噪音熊合唱团” |
[05:11] | back here next week to perform? | 重返这里表演吗 |
[05:14] | Don’t do it. It’s a trap. | 别上钩 这是陷阱 |
[05:17] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[05:17] | I’m not that easily manipulated. | 我没那么容易被人牵着鼻子走 |
[05:19] | I know it’s a lot of pressure filling this big space with your little choir. | 我知道要你们的迷你合唱团站上这大舞台压力很大 |
[05:27] | What do you say? | 你意下如何 |
[05:32] | I say see you next Sunday! | 那就下周日见咯 |
[05:37] | Also, why don’t you use some | 还有 你免税省下的钱 |
[05:38] | of this tax-exempt money for the poor? | 怎么不捐给穷人 |
[05:40] | Now, we have another beautiful song from our choir. | 接下来 敝团再为各位带来一首动人的歌曲 |
[05:43] | Way to not be manipulated. | 说好不被牵着走呢 |
[05:51] | And also with you. | 上帝也与你同在 |
[05:54] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么呢 |
[05:55] | We can’t follow that choir. | 我们比不过那个合唱团 |
[05:57] | They’re like a Super Bowl halftime show | 他们如同超级碗中场表演的大咖 |
[05:59] | and we’re like the weird guy who sings while he sells peanuts. | 我们则是边卖花生边唱歌的怪咖 |
[06:01] | Magnus challenged me. | 马格努斯对我发出挑战 |
[06:04] | I will not be bullied by that mega church mega jerk. | 我绝不忍受那个大教堂一级混蛋的霸凌 |
[06:07] | It’s okay. We will rise to the occasion. | 没事的 我们能应付 |
[06:10] | My solo in “Ave Maria” is sounding pretty al dente. | 我在《万福玛利亚》的独唱现在”嚼劲十足”[法语] |
[06:14] | That means good, right? | 这是很好听的意思吧 |
[06:15] | It means slightly undercooked. | 是食物没熟透的意思 |
[06:18] | We have to step up our game. | 我们得想办法改进 |
[06:20] | Guys, this kiosk can do everything. | 你们看 这个自助点单机无所不能 |
[06:22] | Uh, make a donation, | 能捐钱啦 |
[06:24] | uh, reserve a spot at the water slide, | 给水上滑梯留座啦 |
[06:26] | uh, order a latte. | 还能点咖啡 |
[06:27] | You can choose from three different sizes; | 有三个尺寸可选 |
[06:28] | Father, Son, and the Holy Grande. | 圣父 圣子和”圣大杯”[原意为三位一体] |
[06:30] | He called me grandpa. | 他居然叫我老爷爷 |
[06:31] | I mean, I know my hair’s white and movies are cheaper now, | 我知道我头发白了 现在人人都看得起电影 |
[06:34] | but I’m not that old, am I? | 但我也没那么老吧 |
[06:37] | I wouldn’t say old. | 我倒是不会用”老”来形容 |
[06:38] | Maybe slightly overcooked. | 或许是稍微熟过头了吧 |
[06:42] | Thinking one of these. | 来个这个吧 |
[06:44] | Riley, Sutton, Pop. | 莱丽 莎顿 爸 |
[06:46] | Dwayne. Surprise, surprise. | 德韦恩 真没想到啊 |
[06:49] | You coming back to real church, | 你准备回来真正的教会了吗 |
[06:51] | or are you still in your rebellious phase? | 还是你仍处于叛逆期 |
[06:53] | I–it’s been 20 years, so– | 我叛逆期已经过了20年了 所以… |
[06:56] | Still don’t eat meat. | 你还是不吃肉 |
[07:00] | Was that a question? | 那是个问题吗 |
[07:01] | It’s a question of your principles. | 是关于你原则的问题 |
[07:03] | This family was built on beef. | 我们家人世代吃牛肉为生 |
[07:05] | Wayne, haven’t seen you since | 韦恩 上次见你还是在 |
[07:07] | we broke your collarbone playing roof ball. | 玩屋顶球我们弄断你锁骨那次 |
[07:09] | Yeah? Well, I’m a grown man now. | 是吗 我已经不是小孩子了 |
[07:13] | Anyway, I’m glad y’all are gonna get | 总之 我很高兴你们 |
[07:14] | to hear the big boy sing on Sunday. | 周日能听到这位大个子唱歌 |
[07:16] | We may not be here next Sunday. | 我们下周日未必会来 |
[07:19] | There’s a big, uh, beef event. | 有一场盛大的牛肉聚会 |
[07:21] | But you guys are here every week. | 但你们每周都来啊 |
[07:23] | Exactly, and we hate to have to stop coming here | 没错 我们也不希望以后来不了了 |
[07:25] | – because we’re– – Because you’re embarrassed. | -就因为我们… -因为你们感到丢人 |
[07:27] | Our responsibility is to the beef. | 我们要对牛肉负责 |
[07:33] | Their loss, bro. | 是他们的损失 哥们 |
[07:37] | What’s a beef event? | 牛肉聚会是什么东西 |
[07:40] | So, you wanna go for a younger look. | 所以你想换个年轻点的造型 |
[07:43] | Well, I didn’t say that. | 我没那么说 |
[07:45] | Well, in my experience, when a man of a certain age | 以我个人经验 上了某个年纪的男性 |
[07:48] | uses words like fade or hip or Jude Law, | 如果提到褪色或潮 或男星裘德·洛 |
[07:51] | it means they want to shave off some years. | 就代表他们想换个减龄的发型 |
[07:52] | Okay, sure. Fair enough. | 好吧 有道理 |
[07:54] | You really want to shave off some years, | 你要真想减龄 |
[07:56] | you should shave off those cuticles. | 就该去去一脸死皮角质 |
[07:58] | Belinda Sue, it’s called Nail Corner, | 贝琳达·苏 你那里是”美甲角” |
[08:00] | not Nail Talking To My Customers. | 不是”跟我客人闲聊角” |
[08:07] | Are you a “Beethoven’s ninth” fan? | 你喜欢贝多芬的第九交响曲吗 |
[08:09] | Guilty. | 没错 |
[08:10] | My folks are big Deutschophiles. | 我爸妈迷恋所有德国的东西 |
[08:11] | It’s all we listened to growing up | 我们从小到大在家里 |
[08:13] | was classical music. | 听的都是古典乐 |
[08:15] | That is wildly unexpected. | 万万没想到啊 |
[08:17] | What did they do for a liv– | 他们以前做什么工作… |
[08:26] | My daddy hauls hay | 我爸是拉干草的 |
[08:27] | and my mom does marketing for suntan lotion. | 我妈做市场营销推广防晒油 |
[08:35] | Rev, did you make one of those | 牧师 你是不是做了一台 |
[08:37] | Perpetual Praise electronic kiosks? | 永恒赞美教会那种电子自助点单机 |
[08:40] | Thanks to a very special donation from a man | 多亏一个男人把钱包落在这 然后死了 |
[08:42] | who left his wallet here and then died, | 于是我们收到一笔特别的捐赠 |
[08:44] | I present the Second First prayer hotline. | 隆重介绍2号第一教堂祷告热线 |
[08:50] | Sick. Blue. | 酷毙了 全部蓝屏 |
[08:54] | – Oh, is that Jude Law? – What? | -那是裘德·洛吗 -什么 |
[08:57] | Guilty. | 正是在下 |
[08:58] | Kids, remember when we were worried that | 孩子们 记得我们之前担心 |
[09:00] | we might not sound good enough? | 我们可能唱得不够好吗 |
[09:02] | And then we decided that if we all work together, | 然后我们决定只要大家同心协力 |
[09:04] | and we believed in each other, we’d be true winners? | 相信彼此 我们就是真正的赢家吗 |
[09:06] | Yeah, none of that. | 不是这些鬼话 |
[09:08] | I found a perfect way to enhance our sound. | 我找到一个绝妙方法提高我们的歌声 |
[09:10] | May I present… | 容我介绍 |
[09:13] | – Surprise! – Surprise. | -惊不惊喜 -惊不惊喜 |
[09:15] | Kimmy! Oh, my God, this is amazing! | 凯米 天呐 真是太棒了 |
[09:19] | I love your denim-on-denim. | 我好喜欢你用牛仔上衣搭牛仔裤哦 |
[09:20] | It’s just like Britney and Justin | 就像歌手布兰妮和贾斯汀 |
[09:21] | MTV Movie Awards circa 2001. | 在2001年左右的MTV电影大奖一样[服装灾难] |
[09:23] | Arthur, a word? | 亚瑟 聊两句 |
[09:25] | Okay. | 好了 |
[09:25] | I know you want the choir to be good, | 我知道你希望合唱团能改进 |
[09:27] | but Kimmy is poison, | 但凯米就是毒药 |
[09:29] | so it’s either me or her. | 所以有我就没她 |
[09:32] | Unless you choose her, then it will also be me, | 除非你选她 那我还是会留下 |
[09:34] | but I will not be happy about it. | 但我绝不会高兴 |
[09:35] | I usually don’t ask questions like this, | 我通常不问这种问题 |
[09:37] | and I’m sure I’m gonna regret it, but why? | 而且我很肯定问了会后悔 但为什么 |
[09:41] | The summer before seventh grade, | 七年级前的那个夏天 |
[09:42] | I went away to Christian wilderness camp, | 我去参加了基督教荒野夏令营 |
[09:44] | and then I came back and there was a rumor | 我回来后 出现了一个流言 |
[09:46] | that turned all my friends against me, | 让我所有朋友都跟我反目 |
[09:47] | and I’m sure that Kimmy started it. | 我确定是凯米传出去的 |
[09:49] | – What was the rumor? – They called me… | -流言是什么 -他们叫我 |
[09:52] | Ginnorrhea. | 吉淋婊 |
[09:54] | And then it spread like… | 然后就传播开来… |
[09:56] | Oh. Well, you know. | 你懂的 |
[09:57] | – Yeah, sure. – Yeah. | -当然 -嗯 |
[09:59] | Well, you know for a fact that it was Kimmy? | 你确定是凯米吗 |
[10:01] | It had to be! | 一定是 |
[10:02] | Oh, she was the only one with premium cable. | 只有她有付费有线频道 |
[10:04] | Well, that’s pretty flimsy evidence, | 这证据不太可信 |
[10:06] | but you feel about Kimmy the way I feel about Magnus. | 不过你对凯米的感觉跟我对马格努斯的一样 |
[10:09] | Mm-hmm, like you just wanna take her face, | 你就想把她的脸 |
[10:11] | smash it into a pile of poo, | 摔进一堆屎里 |
[10:13] | and have her scream for her mama. | 让她哭着叫妈妈 |
[10:16] | No. | 不 |
[10:17] | But sadly for you, I need to use your rival | 不过可惜的是 我需要用你的敌人 |
[10:20] | to crush my rival. | 来战胜我的敌人 |
[10:21] | No, come on. | 不 拜托 |
[10:22] | Every time I see her face, | 每次我看到她的脸 |
[10:23] | it’s like I’m coming back from camp | 就像回到了那次我从夏令营回来后 |
[10:24] | and I see my dad in the driveway with our family doctor. | 看到我爸和我们家的家庭医生站在车道 |
[10:27] | It sounds like you have PTSD. | 听上去你像是有创伤后应激障碍 |
[10:28] | Well, thank you for not saying PTSTD. | 谢谢你没说创伤后性病 |
[10:32] | Only because I didn’t think of it. | 只是因为我没想到 |
[10:40] | Homemade biscuits! | 自制饼干 |
[10:42] | Ah, how sweet! | 真贴心[甜] |
[10:43] | Not too sweet, I hope. I used agave. | 希望没有太甜 我用了龙舌兰 |
[10:46] | That’s so funny that she made biscuits | 真有意思 她做了饼干 |
[10:48] | when that’s your specialty, Gin. | 这可是你的专长 吉妮 |
[10:49] | That is funny. | 是很有意思 |
[10:51] | Don’t worry. I didn’t eat any. | 别担心 我没吃 |
[10:53] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[10:54] | All right, let us get Kimmy up to speed. | 好了 我们给凯米介绍下最新进展 |
[10:57] | We’re doing Schubert’s “Ave Maria.” | 我们要唱舒伯特版的《万福玛利亚》 |
[11:00] | Oh, yeah, I think I know that one. | 我应该会唱 |
[11:02] | Remind me… key B-flat. | 提醒下我 降B调 |
[11:06] | ♪ Ave ♪ | ♪万福♪ |
[11:09] | ♪ Maria ♪ | ♪玛利亚♪ |
[11:17] | ♪ Gratia plena ♪ | ♪你充满圣宠♪ |
[11:25] | Or something like that. | 差不多就这样 |
[11:26] | Too bad Ginny has the solo. | 可惜吉妮要独唱 |
[11:28] | Had solo. It’s nothing personal. | 过去时了 不是针对你 |
[11:31] | Kimmy, your voice is–it’s– it’s so pure and true, | 凯米 你的声音太纯洁真实了 |
[11:34] | like the sword I’m gonna stab into Magnus’ heart. | 就像我要用来刺穿马格努斯心脏的剑一样 |
[11:38] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[11:39] | Sometimes you have to stab somebody in the heart. | 有时你必须刺穿一个人的心 |
[11:42] | Man, I wish my family was gonna be there to hear us. | 我真希望我家人能来听我们表演 |
[11:46] | Then tell them to come. Look them in the eye, | 那就叫他们来 直视他们的眼睛 |
[11:48] | stick out that 53-inch chest of yours, | 挺出你53英寸的大胸 |
[11:50] | and demand they take you seriously. | 要求他们把你当回事 |
[11:57] | Sorry–sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打扰你 |
[11:59] | Uh, if I’m interrupting, uh, I can come back. | 如果我打扰到你们吃饭了 我可以换个时间再来 |
[12:02] | No, you just missed it. | 不 你刚刚错过 |
[12:03] | Daddy had some ham steaks on the Panini grill for hours. | 爸爸在烤架上烤了几个小时的火腿肉 |
[12:06] | I still don’t eat meat. | 我还是不吃肉 |
[12:07] | Also, that has to be so dry. | 而且那一定很干吧 |
[12:10] | – Did you ever think that– – Perpetual. | -你有没有想过 -永恒 |
[12:12] | Praise! | 赞美 |
[12:13] | Look, I didn’t complain when you cropped me out | 听着 你把我从家庭圣诞贺卡上剪掉的时候 |
[12:16] | of the family Christmas card, | 我没有抱怨 |
[12:18] | or when you sold my plot in the family cemetery | 你把我在家庭墓地里的坟位卖给了那匹 |
[12:20] | to that derby horse that had to get put down. | 被实施安乐死的德比赛马时我也没有抱怨 |
[12:22] | – I loved that horse. – Yeah, I did, too. | -我爱那匹马 -我也爱 |
[12:25] | But? | 但是 |
[12:27] | But I expect you to be there to watch me sing on Sunday. | 但是我希望你们周日能来看我唱歌 |
[12:31] | And wear a belt, because we’re gonna blow your pants off. | 系上腰带 因为我们会震撼掉你的裤子 |
[12:41] | Check you out! Looking good! | 瞧瞧你 真帅啊 |
[12:44] | You know, we could try some color for the performance. | 我们可以给表演加点花招 |
[12:47] | Sprinkle in some pepper in that salt. | 在盐里撒点辣椒 |
[12:49] | That would stick it to Magnus even more | 那样马格努斯会伤得更重 |
[12:51] | since I still famously have hair to “dye” for. | 因为我仍然有头发可染[梦寐以求的头发] |
[12:55] | What? | 是吧 |
[12:56] | Does everyone smell biscuits or am I having a stroke? | 大家都闻到了饼干吗还是说我中风了 |
[13:00] | Only a stroke of brilliance, | 只有才华的一击 |
[13:01] | ’cause I brought biscuits! | 因为我带来了饼干 |
[13:03] | Oh, geez. | 天哪 |
[13:04] | I’m sort of biscuited out from Kimmy’s. | 我之前吃了凯米的饼干 暂时不想再吃了 |
[13:06] | Oh, that’s okay. | 没事 |
[13:07] | I hope you’re not mad I took your solo. | 希望你不介意我取代了你的独唱 |
[13:10] | I hate when things are based on merit. | 我讨厌事情以优劣作为判断标准 |
[13:12] | Oh, no. Whatever’s best for the choir. | 别 一切以合唱团利益为重 |
[13:17] | Could you get me some water? | 你能给我拿点水来吗 |
[13:19] | Of course you can! | 你当然可以了 |
[13:20] | You’re so good at doing that at the diner. | 你在餐厅里做的可拿手了 |
[13:43] | Okay, I know it’s not right, but I hate her. | 好吧 我知道这不对 但我讨厌她 |
[13:47] | She always has to outshine me, | 她总是要让我显得相形见拙 |
[13:49] | like that time that she wore a really tight dress | 就像那次她穿了一件很紧身的裙子 |
[13:52] | to my wedding to show that she wasn’t pregnant, | 来参加我婚礼 就为了展示她没有怀孕 |
[13:54] | and I know that’s not a reason to serve her doody water, | 我知道这不是给她喝马桶水的理由 |
[13:56] | but this is what I always do. | 但我总是这样 |
[13:58] | I just take it and I take it and I take it, | 我一忍再忍 |
[14:01] | and then I just explode! | 然后我就爆炸 |
[14:02] | I followed you into a bathroom | 我跟着你来厕所 |
[14:04] | and somehow you’re the creepy one. | 但是变态的却是你 |
[14:05] | You need to dump that back in the toilet. | 你得把那水倒回马桶 |
[14:09] | Look, Kimmy is good for the choir, | 听着 凯米对合唱团有好处 |
[14:12] | and unlike you, she’s not rehashing some | 不像你 她没有老调重弹什么 |
[14:14] | Southern gothic teenage rivalry. | 南方哥特少女间的恩怨 |
[14:17] | I think this whole thing is in your head. | 我觉得这整件事都是你瞎想的 |
[14:20] | Thanks for taking my side. | 多谢你的支持 |
[14:29] | Which is why most CEOs are sociopaths. | 所以大多数首席执行官都是反社会者 |
[14:33] | Oh, Kimmy, despite having the name of a supermarket doll, | 凯米 尽管你有着超市娃娃的名字 |
[14:36] | you are a breath of fresh air. | 但你真的令人耳目一新 |
[14:38] | I don’t know why Ginny thinks you guys are rivals. | 我不知道为什么吉妮觉得你们是敌人 |
[14:40] | Oh, it’s sad. | 很可悲 |
[14:41] | I mean, does UK really consider Eastern Kentucky its rival? | 肯塔基大学真的把东肯塔基大学当做对手吗 |
[14:47] | I’m UK, for the record. | 声明下 我是肯塔基大学的 |
[14:48] | Actually, Eastern’s looking pretty good this year. | 实际上 今年东肯塔基大学挺不错的 |
[14:50] | Belinda Sue! You’re looking pretty today. | 贝琳达·苏 你今天真美 |
[14:53] | Let’s leave it at that. | 就此打住吧 |
[14:55] | I don’t know why. | 我不知道为什么 |
[14:56] | Ginny has always been jealous of me. | 吉妮一直嫉妒我 |
[14:58] | It is classic Ginnorrhea. That’s her nickname. | 典型的吉淋婊 那是她的外号 |
[15:01] | Gonorrhea, not diarrhea. | 来源于淋病 不是痢疾 |
[15:02] | She’s just notoriously been constipated. | 她便秘的事世人皆知 |
[15:04] | But that’s a nickname you– | 但那个外号是你 |
[15:07] | you heard from someone else, right? | 是你从别人那里听来的 对吧 |
[15:08] | Nope, all me. Like my mama said, | 不是 我取的 像我妈妈说的 |
[15:10] | I always had a way with words. | 我对词汇使用很有一套 |
[15:12] | And Daddy’s bosses. | 对我爸的老板也是 |
[15:14] | Okay, but it’s–it’s just a nickname. | 好吧 但那只是个外号 |
[15:17] | It’s–it’s–it’s–it’s all in good fun, right? | 只是为了好玩 对吧 |
[15:20] | For me, not for her. | 对我来说是的 对她不是 |
[15:22] | No round of antibiotics can get rid of that one. | 再强的抗生素都治不好那病 |
[15:25] | Just last year she was blackballed by the Junior League. | 去年她还被青年联盟拒绝了 |
[15:29] | Your voice is as beautiful as your soul is evil. | 你的声音极尽优美 但你的灵魂极尽恶毒 |
[15:35] | Which is why it kills me to tell you that you are fired | 因此我很痛心地告诉你 你被我的唱诗班 |
[15:40] | from my choir. You are out. | 开除了 你出局了 |
[15:45] | Okay. I’ll just finish up here. | 好吧 我把这里弄好就完事 |
[15:53] | – The performance is canceled. – Why? | -演出取消了 -为什么 |
[15:59] | I hate to say it, | 我不情愿这么说 |
[16:00] | but do you know what would look good with that? | 但你知道什么和你的红发很配吗 |
[16:03] | Tie-dye. | 扎染图案 |
[16:05] | Do you have a camouflage pillow | 你有迷彩色的枕头吗 |
[16:06] | I could smother myself with? | 好让我自我了结一下 |
[16:18] | Thank you for standing up for me with Kimmy. | 谢谢你为我把凯米开除了 |
[16:20] | I hope it was worth it, ’cause this dye | 我希望值得 因为这个染发剂 |
[16:22] | is not coming out by tomorrow. | 明天可洗不下去 |
[16:23] | I can hear you smiling behind me. | 我都能听见你在我背后窃笑 |
[16:26] | I mean, it’s not every day | 毕竟不是每天都能 |
[16:26] | you get to meet one of the troll dolls. | 看到巨魔娃娃呀 |
[16:29] | It’s just as well. | 这样也好 |
[16:30] | I feel too guilty to sing anyway. | 我觉得太内疚 无法独唱 |
[16:33] | Good. I never want to step foot in that place again– | 很好 我再也不想再踏进那地方了 |
[16:35] | it stirs up deadly sin number six. | 它激起了十诫里的第六条 |
[16:39] | Envy! | 嫉妒 |
[16:41] | Does no one use the flash cards I gave you? | 没人看我给你们的卡片吗 |
[16:48] | I don’t care if y’all aren’t coming | 我不在乎你们为啥打退堂鼓 |
[16:50] | ’cause you’re vain about your hair | 不管是因为你太在乎你那几根毛 |
[16:51] | or your old, dirty church | 或你老旧 埋汰的教堂 |
[16:54] | or the fact that you almost legit poisoned somebody. | 还是你几乎差点毒死了别人 |
[16:59] | Did you ever give me doody water? | 你给我喝过马桶水吗 |
[17:01] | Doesn’t matter, | 无所谓了 |
[17:03] | because Dwayne is singing in front of his family | 因为德韦恩要在他家人面前献唱 |
[17:06] | and I ain’t gonna let him do that alone. | 而我不会让他独自面对 |
[17:12] | – I love you, brother. – Oh, all right. | -我爱你 兄弟 -好吧 |
[17:16] | I’m going, too. | 我也去 |
[17:17] | This isn’t gonna be one of those things | 这部会变成那种突然之间 |
[17:18] | where everyone dramatically stands– | 大家都戏剧性地站… |
[17:20] | – Me, too. – Me, too. | -我也是 -我也是 |
[17:22] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[17:22] | It’ll be nice to get out of the house! | 出门走走也挺好 |
[17:24] | And I’m also Spartacus, | 我也是斯巴达克斯 |
[17:26] | from the film, “Their Names Aren’t All Spartacus | 出自那部电影 “他们的名字不都是斯巴达克斯 |
[17:28] | But What A Nice Gesture!” | 但这举动太暖心了”[斯巴达300勇士] |
[17:31] | I’ll go if you go. Solidarity? | 你去我就去 团结一心 |
[17:34] | Well, we don’t have a song since we lost Kimmy, | 没有凯米我们没有歌可唱 |
[17:37] | and I look like the worst-tasting Starburst. | 而且我看起来像最难吃的星爆糖 |
[17:42] | So sure, why not lose the last shred of my dignity? | 所以行啊 为何不把我这老脸丢尽呢 |
[17:48] | Hey, if you’re worried about filling out the space, | 如果你担心由谁来填补主唱的位置 |
[17:51] | I know a guy who can step up | 我知道一个家伙能上 |
[17:53] | and knock your pants off with a solo. | 而且能用独唱技惊四座 |
[17:57] | Now you can put away those hateful looks. | 你们可以收起那些嫌弃的表情了 |
[17:59] | I’m not talking about me. | 我没说自己 |
[18:04] | Part of being blessed by God is sharing that bounty | 被上帝祝福的表现之一 是与贫穷之人 |
[18:08] | with the less fortunate. | 分享馈赠之物 |
[18:10] | Please welcome the Second First Church choir | 有请查伯兰兹2号第一教堂 |
[18:13] | and their director Mr. Arthur Cochran. | 和他们的指导亚瑟·科克兰先生 |
[18:19] | Doctor. | 是博士 |
[18:34] | 歌名: Titanium 原唱: David Guetta ft. Sia | |
[18:39] | ♪ You shout it out ♪ | ♪你大声疾呼♪ |
[18:42] | ♪ But I can’t hear a word you say ♪ | ♪我却听而不闻♪ |
[18:47] | ♪ I’m talking loud not saying much ♪ | ♪我振聋发聩 却寥寥数言♪ |
[18:54] | ♪ I’m criticized ♪ | ♪我备受指责♪ |
[18:57] | ♪ But all your bullets ricochet ♪ | ♪但你的恶言恶语 都徒劳无功♪ |
[19:02] | ♪ You shoot me down but I get up ♪ | ♪你曾击倒我 但我又爬起♪ |
[19:09] | ♪ I’m bulletproof, nothing to lose ♪ | ♪我坚不可摧 再无可失♪ |
[19:13] | ♪ Fire away fire away ♪ | ♪开炮吧 开炮吧♪ |
[19:17] | ♪ Ricochet, you take your aim ♪ | ♪徒劳无功 你瞄准目标♪ |
[19:21] | ♪ Fire away fire away ♪ | ♪开炮吧 开炮吧♪ |
[19:25] | ♪ You shoot me down but I won’t fall ♪ | ♪你曾击倒我 但我不会溃败♪ |
[19:29] | ♪ I am titanium ♪ | ♪我坚不可摧♪ |
[19:36] | ♪ I am titanium ♪ | ♪我坚不可摧♪ |
[19:40] | ♪ You shoot me down but I won’t fall ♪ | ♪你曾击倒我 但我不会溃败♪ |
[19:43] | ♪ But I won’t fall. I’m titanium ♪ | ♪但我不会溃败 我坚不可摧♪ |
[19:48] | ♪ You shoot me down but I won’t fall ♪ | ♪你曾击倒我 但我不会溃败♪ |
[19:52] | ♪ I’m titanium ♪ | ♪我坚不可摧♪ |
[19:55] | ♪ Shoot me down but I won’t fall ♪ | ♪你曾击倒我 但我不会溃败♪ |
[19:59] | ♪ I am titanium ♪ | ♪我坚不可摧♪ |
[20:17] | Second First Church. | 查伯兰兹2号第一教堂 |
[20:19] | We’re weird, we can’t afford a commercial, | 我们古怪 也付不起广告费 |
[20:21] | but we’d love to have you. | 但我们欢迎大家 |
[20:26] | Okay, let’s, uh, open up our hymnal apps to page 354. | 请把赞美诗应用翻到354页 |
[20:30] | Hey, Magnus. | 马格努斯 |
[20:34] | Let’s, uh, channel this positive energy | 我们把这种正能量 |
[20:37] | into the collection basket, shall we? | 传递到奉献篮中 好不好 |
[20:39] | What a fun performance! | 真是个有趣的表演 |
[20:42] | Bet you’re wondering why I’m here. | 我猜你们肯定都疑惑我怎么在这 |
[20:43] | You joined the Perpetual Praise choir. | 你加入了永恒赞美教会唱诗班 |
[20:44] | I joined the Perpet– Yes. | 我加入了永恒… 没错 |
[20:47] | It’s where I should have been all along. | 这是我自始至终的归宿 |
[20:49] | With the winners. | 和赢家在一起 |
[20:51] | See you at regionals. | 地区赛见 |
[20:55] | We’ll see you, Kim-ydia. | 到时候见 凯米染发婊 |
[21:01] | That was so un-Christian of you, | 你真是太反叛了 |
[21:03] | and I have never felt more alive. | 我从来没感觉这么充满活力过 |
[21:05] | Manus. | 马肛门 |
[21:07] | It’s M–Magnus plus anus. | 就是马格努斯加肛门 |
[21:10] | You don’t know. | 你们不理解 |
[21:11] | No, it should be “Maynus”. | 不 应该是”马屁眼子” |
[21:13] | Maynus! | 马屁眼子 |
[21:14] | Manhole! | 马屁股洞 |