时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你在被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监视你的机器 |
[00:12] | I know because…I built it. | 我知道 因为它是我造的 |
[00:15] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 |
[00:17] | but it sees everything– | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:19] | Violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 它看到了与普通人相关的暴力罪行 |
[00:22] | People like you. | 像你一样的普通人 |
[00:24] | Crimes the government considered irrelevant. | 而政府认为这些罪行无关紧要 |
[00:27] | They wouldn’t act, so I decided I would. | 他们不肯作为 所以我决定插手 |
[00:31] | But I needed a partner. | 但我需要一个搭档 |
[00:33] | Someone with the skills to intervene. | 一个有能力介入其中的人 |
[00:35] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 因为受到当局追捕 我们只能秘密合作 |
[00:39] | You’ll never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:41] | But victim or perpetrator, if your number’s up, | 不管你是被害人和行凶者 如果你的号码被列出来 |
[00:45] | we’ll find you. | 我们就会找到你 |
[01:05] | Good morning, Finch. | 早上好 芬奇 |
[01:11] | Don’t you knock? | 你都不敲门的吗 |
[01:13] | Not if I can help it. | 能不敲就不敲 |
[01:16] | I felt bad about blowing your cover identity. | 戳穿了你的身份 我好内疚 |
[01:19] | Been looking for a new job for you. | 我在给你找新工作 |
[01:22] | Dog walker, maybe. Or concert pianist? | 你可以去遛狗 或是去弹钢琴 |
[01:28] | I have a job, Mr. Reese, and so do you. | 我有工作 里瑟先生 你也有 |
[01:31] | The machine has sent us a new number. | 机器又发来一个新号码 |
[01:40] | His name’s Joey Durban, | 他叫乔伊·杜班 |
[01:41] | A soldier in the 107th infantry, | 107步兵团的士兵 |
[01:44] | Just back from Afghanistan. | 刚从阿富汗回来 |
[01:48] | Army commendation medal, | 陆军奖章 |
[01:50] | purple heart– | 紫心勋章 |
[01:52] | Guy was a fighter. | 这家伙骁勇善战啊 |
[01:53] | Just like you. | 跟你一样 |
[01:54] | I fought besiade the 107th in Iraq. | 我在伊拉克和107步兵团并肩战斗过 |
[01:57] | Most of them were just kids. | 大多数还都是孩子 |
[02:00] | Joined up because they lost family or friends | 参军的原因多半是因为 |
[02:02] | when the towers came down. | 911的时候失去了亲人或朋友 |
[02:03] | Over there, they grew up fast. | 他们在伊拉克要么早早地成熟 |
[02:06] | Or they died. | 要么就得送命 |
[02:08] | Well, at least Joey came home alive. | 不管怎么说乔伊活着回来了 |
[02:10] | And now you can help him stay that way. | 现在你得帮他继续保持下去 |
[02:13] | He works as a doorman at a building in midtown. | 他在市中心的一栋大楼做门童 |
[02:16] | I’m on it. | 我这就去 |
[02:18] | Standard operating procedure– | 按照标准的操作程序 |
[02:20] | I’ll clone his phone for voice and texts. | 我克隆他的手机 截取通话和短信 |
[02:23] | I’ll start following him. | 我会跟踪他 |
[02:24] | And, uh, Finch… | 另外 芬奇 |
[02:26] | If you’re going to work all night, | 如果你要开夜车 |
[02:27] | you should try getting some exercise. | 就得多锻炼身体了 |
[02:39] | You look fabulous, Mrs. J. | 你看上去美极了 杰太太 |
[02:42] | I’d ask you out myself, but I’d have to fight off Larry Siegel. | 真想约您出去 不过我得先打败拉瑞·希格才行 |
[02:46] | Thank you. | 你嘴真甜 |
[02:49] | Hello. | 你好 |
[02:58] | Robbie, I got to take off early. | 罗比 我得早点下班 |
[03:05] | Joey’s engaged to a girl named Pia Moresco. | 乔伊和一个叫琵娅·莫雷斯科的姑娘订婚了 |
[03:10] | She waited six years for him while he was deployed. | 他出征时 她等了他六年 |
[03:14] | Yeah, come here. | 过来亲一个 |
[03:16] | I love you, Joey. | 我爱你 乔伊 |
[03:33] | Hey, Finch. | 芬奇 |
[03:35] | Finch, are you there? | 芬奇 你在吗 |
[03:36] | Yes. Is there a problem? | 在 有问题吗 |
[03:42] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[03:43] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[03:46] | Thought you said you’d never lie to me. | 你不是说好不骗我了吗 |
[03:48] | What’s the problem, Mr. Reese? | 到底什么事 里瑟先生 |
[03:50] | Our guy, Joey Drban… | 我们的目标 乔伊·杜班 |
[03:51] | I’ve been on him for eight hours, and all he’s done | 我已经跟了他八个小时了 |
[03:53] | is open doors for old ladies, | 他除了帮老大妈开门 |
[03:54] | and now he’s going window shopping. | 就是在逛商店看橱窗 |
[03:56] | If the machine’s given us his number, | 既然机器给出了他的号码 |
[03:58] | he must be caught up in something. | 那他就肯定有事 |
[04:00] | He got a text, it’s a bit garbled. | 他收到一条短信 有点像密码 |
[04:02] | Sending it over. | 发过去了 |
[04:04] | Anchor d-0 “Anchor d-0.” | |
[04:06] | This supposed to mean something? | 这是什么意思 |
[04:08] | I don’t know. | 我怎么知道 |
[04:09] | You’re the genius. | 你才是负责动脑的哎 |
[04:36] | Get down, get down. You, open the door now! | 趴下 喂你 把门打开 |
[04:38] | – I said, “Get down!” – Go! Go! | -我说了 趴下 -快走 |
[04:41] | – Get down! – Get on the ground! | -趴下 -趴在地上 |
[04:43] | Down, down to the ground! You, open the door. Now. | 趴下 你 快把门打开 快点 |
[04:46] | I said, “Get down.” | 我说了 趴下 |
[04:50] | Head down. | 低下头 |
[04:51] | 50 seconds! | 还有50秒 |
[04:55] | Head down. Don’t look at me. | 低下头 别看我 |
[05:01] | 40 seconds! | 还有40秒 |
[05:04] | Not a good idea, pal. | 伙计 别动歪脑筋 |
[05:09] | 30 seconds! | 还有30秒 |
[05:14] | Wrap it up! | 把钱都包好 |
[05:19] | 10 seconds, Sierra. Move! | 还有10秒 S 快走 |
[05:21] | Sierra, move! | S 快点 |
[05:23] | Enough! | 够了 |
[05:37] | I’m back, Mr. Reese. | 我回来了 里瑟先生 |
[05:39] | I’ve deciphered that text– it’s a street address… | 我破译了那条短信 是个地址 |
[05:42] | for a bank. | 是家银行 |
[05:43] | No kidding, Finch. | 靠了个靠 芬奇 |
[05:45] | What I said about our guy being boring– | 刚才我抱怨这家伙无聊 |
[05:48] | I take it back. | 当我没说 |
[06:00] | Ladies and gentlemen, please do not leave bags unattended. | 女士们先生们 请注意保管好您的财物 |
[06:03] | Unattended bags will be… | 谨防扒窃 |
[06:04] | John. | 约翰 |
[06:07] | I didn’t know you were back from over there. | 我都不知道你从那边回来了 |
[06:11] | Jessica. | 洁西卡 |
[06:15] | I’m not. I’m just… | 我没有 我只是 |
[06:17] | Heading back, actually. | 实际上是正要回去 |
[06:19] | Where’s your uniform? | 你的制服呢 |
[06:21] | I got a new job. | 我找了份新工作 |
[06:24] | One of those jobs you can’t talk about? | 还是那种问不得的工作吗 |
[06:37] | So our friend Joey’s a bank robber. | 这么说那个乔伊是个银行劫匪 |
[06:40] | Is that why the machine gave us Joey’s number? | 所以机器才跳了他的号码吗 |
[06:42] | I built the machine to look for lethal intent. | 我设计的这个机器搜索的是致命威胁 |
[06:45] | Armed robbery wouldn’t normally make the cut. | 武装抢劫不太可能跳出来 |
[06:48] | Either way, I say we gift wrap him and give him to the NYPD | 不管怎样 我说直接把他交给纽约警局 |
[06:51] | before someone winds up dead. | 免得有人送命 |
[06:53] | Finch, the guy was a good soldier. | 芬奇 这小子是个好兵 |
[06:55] | Let me at least find out how he got into this mess. | 至少让我查出他是怎么惹得一身骚 |
[06:58] | Okay, but don’t let your personal feelings warp your judgment. | 好吧 不过别让你的判断被情绪影响了 |
[07:01] | No one forced him to go robbing banks. | 又没人逼他去抢银行 |
[07:03] | Hang on. He’s meeting someone. | 等等 他和某人见面了 |
[07:07] | He’s giving her something. | 他给了她什么东西 |
[07:09] | Looks like money– a lot of money. | 好像是钱 好多钱 |
[07:25] | So… who’s the other woman? | 那么 另外这个女人是谁 |
[07:30] | I don’t know her name yet. | 还不知道她的名字 |
[07:33] | Bank robber and a cheat. | 偷情的银行劫匪 |
[07:35] | Unlikely to have a happy ending. | 听上去不会有好下场啊 |
[07:38] | Do you think he’s targeting one of the women? | 你觉得他可能要杀其中一个女人吗 |
[07:40] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[07:41] | Only way I’m going to find out is to get closer to Joey, | 看来我只有亲自接近乔伊才能查清楚 |
[07:44] | and that won’t be easy. | 这可不容易 |
[07:45] | These guys are organized and ultra-cautious. | 这伙人组织严密 异常谨慎 |
[07:48] | No unnecessary contact. | 之间没有不必要的联系 |
[07:52] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[07:59] | That cabbie was at the bank. | 这个的哥也是抢银行的 |
[08:01] | Just made their courier. | 他是给他们跑腿的 |
[08:02] | Finch, run a check on cab medallion number 5-victor-80. | 芬奇 查下牌照是5V80的出租 |
[08:06] | Driver’s name is Willis, also an ex-soldier | 司机名叫威利斯 |
[08:09] | in the 107th infanry. | 也是107步兵团的退伍兵 |
[08:10] | Same unit as Joey. | 和乔伊是一个部队的 |
[08:12] | And also a bank robber. | 也是一起抢劫的 |
[08:14] | I hacked the taxi company website. | 我入侵了出租车公司的网站 |
[08:16] | Before he dropped the cash off with Joey, | 在给乔伊送钱之前 |
[08:18] | Willis stopped at a bar in Coney Island | 威利斯开车去了一家在 |
[08:19] | Called the green zone. | 科尼岛的酒吧 叫绿色地带 |
[08:21] | Bar’s owned by former master sergeant Sam Latimer, | 酒吧主人是前士官长 山姆·拉蒂莫 |
[08:25] | Veteran of the first gulf war. | 第一次海湾战争的退伍老兵 |
[08:28] | I think you just found the gang’s ringleader. | 看来我们找到团伙老大了 |
[08:30] | I want to get close to Latimer. | 我要接近拉蒂莫 |
[08:33] | And I’ll need a cover story. | 帮我编个身份 |
[08:34] | I’ll get on that. | 交给我吧 |
[08:36] | And I need you to create a vacancy for me… | 我还要你帮我在这团伙里… |
[08:38] | With the gang. | 搞个空缺位子 |
[08:41] | I’ll get on that too. | 这也不是问题 |
[08:42] | Anything else? | 还要什么吗 |
[08:44] | No, that’ll do for now. | 暂时没了 |
[09:03] | You Sam Latimer? | 你是山姆·拉蒂莫吗 |
[09:06] | Name’s Tony Miller. | 我是托尼·米勒 |
[09:11] | Marine buddy down in San Diego, | 一个在圣迭戈的陆战队哥们 |
[09:13] | Told me a while back, | 告诉我说 |
[09:15] | If I was ever in New York, | 要是我来纽约 |
[09:16] | I should look you up. | 我就该来找你 |
[09:17] | What’s your buddy’s name? | 你那哥们叫什么名字 |
[09:18] | Hector Munoz. | 赫克托·穆尼奥斯 |
[09:21] | Munoz, yeah, I remember him from Mogadishu. | 穆尼奥斯啊 我记得他 摩加迪休那会吧[索马里首都] |
[09:22] | Good shooter. How’s he doing? | 枪法不错 他怎么样 |
[09:24] | Not good. | 不好 |
[09:25] | Ran over an IED in Hellmans. | 他在赫尔曼斯被简易炸弹炸到 |
[09:27] | Lasted a whole week before he hit room temperature. | 死前还撑了整整一个星期 |
[09:30] | Rest in peace. | 愿他安息 |
[09:31] | Tough son of a bitch. | 真是个顽强的家伙 |
[09:33] | So… | 这么说 |
[09:34] | What kind of work are you looking for? Security? | 你想找什么样的活计 保安吗 |
[09:37] | I’m not looking for wages. | 我可不想打工赚钱 |
[09:39] | I’m only interested in lump sums. | 我只想搞大票的 |
[09:42] | You in trouble? | 你有麻烦吗 |
[09:44] | That’s my business. | 那是我的问题 |
[09:45] | You’re making it mine. | 你要找我帮忙 就是我的问题 |
[09:47] | I was working freelance in Tijuana. | 我之前在提华纳干私活 |
[09:50] | Job went south. People’s feelings got hurt. | 有个任务黄了 有人不开心了 |
[09:52] | I need to put some distance between me and them. | 我得想办法离他们远点 |
[09:57] | I’ve got some experience you could use–skills. | 我有经验 也有技术 |
[10:00] | What kind of skills? | 什么样的技术 |
[10:03] | You have a .45 under the counter, | 你在柜台下面有把点45 |
[10:04] | A shotgun next to the register, | 收银柜旁有把散弹枪 |
[10:06] | And I can get to them both before you. | 我还能比你先拿到 |
[10:11] | So if you’re such a hotshot, | 你要是这么牛逼 |
[10:12] | What do you need me for? | 还来找我干嘛 |
[10:14] | I prefer to work with people who know the area. | 我喜欢和当地人合作 |
[10:17] | I heard you’re good at what you do– | 听说你很有本事 |
[10:19] | You make a lot of money… you’re still alive. | 赚了很多钱 还活得好好的 |
[10:22] | And that’s because I prefer not to work with a man | 那是因为我从不和那种 |
[10:24] | whose only reference is a dead marine. | 死掉的海陆推荐的人合作 |
[10:32] | Well… | 好吧 |
[10:36] | There’s no job openings at the moment. | 现在暂时没有工作 |
[10:38] | But I’ll call around. | 但我会打听一下 |
[10:39] | Thanks. You won’t regret it. | 多谢 你不会后悔的 |
[10:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:49] | Hey, uh, keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[10:51] | Let me get my case out of the trunk. | 我去后备箱拿下箱子 |
[11:20] | Yellow cab driver, get out of your vehicle! | 那辆出租车的司机 快下车 |
[11:24] | Get out of your vehicle! Now! | 快下车 |
[11:27] | We got weapons here– | 发现武器 |
[11:28] | Shotgun, submachine guns. | 散弹枪 冲锋枪 |
[11:30] | I don’t know anything about those. | 我不知道那些玩意是怎么回事 |
[11:32] | Those are not mine! | 那不是我的东西 |
[11:39] | You Carter? | 你是卡特吗 |
[11:40] | – Yeah. – Molina–Robbery. | -是我 -我是抢劫科的莫利纳 |
[11:42] | I hear you’re chasing after some mysterious special forces guy. | 听说你在追踪一个神秘的特种兵 |
[11:45] | Yeah, what is it to you? | 是的 怎么 |
[11:47] | Come here. I may have something for you. | 来 我这边有点信息 |
[11:50] | His prints showed up on a bank job yesterday. | 他的指纹出现在了昨天的银行抢劫案中 |
[11:53] | On a bank job? | 银行抢劫案 |
[11:54] | Yeah. Four armed guys knocked over a bank on Houston. | 四个武装男子抢劫了在休斯顿的一家银行 |
[12:00] | See that guard there? | 看到那个保安了吗 |
[12:03] | Tries to be a hero. Someone stops him | 想要逞英雄 有人阻止了他 |
[12:05] | From getting his head blown off. | 免得他被人爆头 |
[12:09] | When CSU did elimination prints | 鉴证科在排查指纹时 |
[12:10] | They printed the guard’s holster. | 他们检查了这个保安的枪套 |
[12:13] | It was your mystery man | 是你那神秘人士的指纹 |
[12:14] | Well, did they stop him? Interview him? | 他们拦住他询问了吗 |
[12:16] | No, he slipped away before the first units got there. | 没有 他在第一队人马过去前就走了 |
[12:18] | Of course. | 不奇怪 |
[12:22] | See the way these guys are moving? | 看到那些人的移动方式了吗 |
[12:28] | Yeah, and I’m pretty sure that’s a milspec radio. | 好吧 我肯定那是军规无线电 |
[12:31] | They’re soldiers. | 他们是士兵 |
[12:33] | So your special forces guy fits right in. | 所以你那神秘的特种兵才会出现 |
[12:36] | I mean, he– he could be their inside man. | 我是说 他可能是他们的内线 |
[12:38] | Mind if I keep this? | 我能留着这个吗 |
[12:41] | Looks like your taxi ride paid off, Finch. | 看来你的出租车计划起效啦 芬奇 |
[12:44] | Latimer just called me. | 拉蒂莫刚打电话通知我 |
[12:46] | He wants me to meet the team…tonight. | 他要我今晚和团伙见面 |
[13:14] | Come on. Move, move. | 快走 |
[13:39] | What we got, straub? | 怎么样 斯特劳博 |
[13:40] | I.D. Checks out. Pay-as-you-go cell phone | 身份查实了 用的是一次性手机 |
[13:42] | Bought two days ago. | 两天前买的 |
[13:43] | Ran the calls– mainly take-out, | 打的电话基本是叫外卖 |
[13:45] | Couple to some jarheads in San Diego. | 几个在圣迭戈的大兵 |
[13:47] | Last call’s from Latimer. | 最后一个电话是拉蒂莫打的 |
[13:53] | What the hell is this about? | 这到底算什么 |
[13:55] | I thought Latimer wanted you to meet me. | 拉蒂莫不是叫你们和我碰面吗 |
[13:57] | He also told us to put a bullet in your head If we didn’t like you. | 他还说要是我们不喜欢你 就一枪毙了你 |
[13:59] | And right now, we don’t. | 而我们确实不喜欢你 |
[14:07] | I’m just an ex-soldier, needs some money fast. | 我不过是个退役老兵 急需用钱 |
[14:13] | You don’t trust me? Fine. | 你不信任我 无所谓 |
[14:15] | But the 107 trusted me back in ’05, | 但05年时我可信任107步兵团的哥们 |
[14:17] | In Tikrit, and I trusted them. | 在提克里特 我信任他们 |
[14:19] | How the hell do you know our unit? | 你他妈怎么知道我们的番号 |
[14:22] | Big fella’s got it tattooed all over his arm. | 那个大块头手臂上有纹身 |
[14:50] | You don’t call us. | 你别打电话给我们 |
[14:51] | We call you. | 只能我们打给你 |
[14:52] | When we do… | 我们一打给你 |
[14:54] | You lose that phone. | 你就扔了手机 |
[15:06] | Killing in battle, in combat, is one thing. | 在战场上杀人是一回事 |
[15:10] | Killing someone up close… | 而杀了身边的人 |
[15:13] | Someone who can’t fight back, | 手无寸铁的人 |
[15:17] | That takes a different sort of killer. | 那可完全是另一种杀人犯了 |
[15:19] | And Joey’s not one of them. | 乔伊不是这种人 |
[15:21] | So you think Joey’s the target. | 所以你觉得乔伊是目标吗 |
[15:24] | Then who’s gunning for him? | 那又是谁要害他 |
[15:26] | One of the gang? One of the women? | 团伙里的人 还是这两个女人中的一个 |
[15:29] | Do we even know why he’s such a mess? | 我们都不知道他到底怎么被卷进去 |
[15:33] | He’s got a job, pretty girlfriend, | 他有工作 漂亮的女友 |
[15:35] | Good service record– he’s throwing it all away. | 良好的服役记录 他这是自暴自弃 |
[15:37] | He’s going to end up in prison. | 他会进监狱的 |
[15:38] | – Or dead. – You’re right, but… | -或是死掉 -你说的对 但是 |
[15:43] | Not every ex-soldier meets a reclusive billionaire. | 不是每个复员兵都能遇上你这种深居简出的亿万富翁 |
[15:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:52] | But if Joey’s bad choices | 但是如果乔伊的错误选择 |
[15:54] | Mean he’s about to walk into a bullet, | 意味着他将会去吃子弹 |
[15:56] | We have to find out who’s firing it. | 我们得找出来是谁开的枪 |
[16:04] | Excuse me. | 打扰下 |
[16:05] | – Hey. – I’m looking for my girlfriend. | -好啊 -我在找我的女朋友 |
[16:07] | What are you doing here? | 你来这做什么 |
[16:08] | Just wanted to say hello to the most beautiful girl in the world. | 只是想来给世界上最美的姑娘打个招呼 |
[16:10] | You’re gonna get me in trouble. | 你就别给我添乱了 |
[16:11] | Good tips today? | 今天小费好么 |
[16:15] | Not bad. | 还不错 |
[16:15] | Julie’s out sick, so I got her tables. | 茱莉生病了 她的份我在领 |
[16:18] | It’s been busy. | 有点忙 |
[16:19] | You better get back to your shift. | 那就回去忙吧 |
[16:22] | Okay. Oh, before you go, | 好 差点忘了 |
[16:24] | Realtor says she can show me some apartments tonight. | 房产经纪说她能今晚带我们去看几间公寓 |
[16:26] | I’d really like it if you can see them with me. | 我真的想让你跟我一起去看 |
[16:28] | Things are kind of difficult at work right now. | 我现在的工作不方便啊 |
[16:31] | I know, baby, but this is important too. | 我知道 宝贝 但是这也很重要 |
[16:34] | I just want us to do stuff together again. | 我只是想我们能再一起做些事情 |
[16:37] | Like have fun. Remember that? | 有趣的事情 记得吗 |
[16:39] | I’m trying, P. I really am. | 我在努力啊 小琵 我真的在努力 |
[16:52] | John, I didn’t know you were back from over there. | 约翰 我都不知道你从那边回来了 |
[16:59] | Where’s your uniform? | 你的制服呢 |
[17:01] | I got a new job. | 我找了份新工作 |
[17:05] | One of those jobs you can’t talk about? | 还是那种问不得的工作吗 |
[17:09] | Oh, yeah, I got engaged. | 是的 我订婚了 |
[17:12] | I’m–I’m moving back east next month. | 我下个月就要搬回东部去了 |
[17:15] | His name’s Peter. | 他叫彼得 |
[17:18] | Peter. He’s a lucky guy. | 彼得 走运的家伙 |
[17:24] | I waited for you. | 我等过你 |
[17:27] | – I didn’t ask you to. – No. | -我没有让你等 -是的 |
[17:29] | No, you didn’t. | 你确实没有 |
[17:31] | You just…left. | 你就那么走了 |
[17:33] | Because you thought you’d get killed over there, | 因为你觉得你会死在那里 |
[17:35] | And that that would hurt me. | 觉得那样会伤到我的心 |
[17:39] | But I think the truth is that | 但是我觉得事实上是 |
[17:41] | It was easier for you to be alone. | 一个人对你来说更容易 |
[17:43] | That’s one of the things you learn over there– | 这是你在那边学到的东西 |
[17:46] | In the end, we’re all alone. | 到头来 我们都是一个人 |
[17:49] | And no one’s coming to save you. | 没有人会来救你 |
[17:55] | Be happy with Peter. | 祝你和彼得幸福 |
[18:07] | Oh, Molina, I want to know more about this gang. | 莫利纳 再给我一些这个团伙的信息 |
[18:09] | They pulled about a dozen robberies. | 他们干过十几票抢劫案 |
[18:12] | They hit banks, jewelry stores, | 他们抢银行 珠宝店 |
[18:14] | Money exchanges, casinos. | 汇款公司 赌场 |
[18:16] | It’s always four armed men. | 永远是四个武装分子 |
[18:18] | They haven’t killed anyone. | 从不杀人 |
[18:19] | They haven’t even hurt anyone. | 甚至没伤过人 |
[18:20] | In and out in 60 seconds, every time. | 进去出来不超过一分钟 每次都是 |
[18:22] | – Dozen robberies. They’re good. – Oh, yeah. | -十几桩抢劫案 还挺行啊 -确实 |
[18:24] | A gang like this, they usually implode after four or five. | 这种团伙一般四次五次之后就完了 |
[18:27] | You know how they start dropping money, | 你也知道 他们到时会开始争钱 |
[18:28] | They have a falling out with each other? | 互相拆台窝里斗 |
[18:29] | Not these guys. | 这些人不会 |
[18:31] | Maybe this will help. | 没准这个有帮助 |
[18:34] | It’s a 148 radio– painted black | 148无线电对讲机 漆成了黑色 |
[18:36] | Aerial cut down to look more like a phone. | 剪断了天线 使之看起来更像手机 |
[18:38] | It uses frequency-hopping spread spectrum. | 使用跳频技术 |
[18:41] | Which means zero chance of interception. | 意味着没有监听的可能 |
[18:44] | You know this how? | 那你又怎么知道 |
[18:45] | I used them… | 我用过 |
[18:46] | In Iraq and Afghanistan. | 在伊拉克跟阿富汗的时候 |
[18:52] | Where do I get one of these? | 这种东西我上哪能买到 |
[18:53] | You can’t. | 买不到 |
[18:54] | Got to steal them from the military. | 只能去军队里偷 |
[18:56] | I checked with every base on the east coast. | 我跟东部所有的驻军基地都查过了 |
[18:59] | Fort Drum reported the theft of a radio package six months ago. | 鼓堡半年前报告了一起无线电货包失窃案件 |
[19:02] | Do they got any idea who stole them? | 他们知不知道是谁干的吗 |
[19:04] | Army C.I.D. Investigated– no joy. | 陆军刑事调查科查了 没下文 |
[19:06] | I’ll tell you what you can do. | 我来告诉你怎么做 |
[19:09] | Cross-check guys resident in new york, | 交叉对比那些住在纽约的人 |
[19:10] | Who left the service out of Fort Drum in the last six months. | 看谁在半年前从鼓堡退伍出来便是 |
[19:13] | 12 robberies– | 一打劫案 |
[19:14] | Must have some physical descriptions. | 总会有蛛丝马迹 |
[19:34] | How was school? | 学校怎么样啊 |
[19:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:43] | Hi, sweetie. | 小宝贝 |
[19:44] | Hey, Finch. I’m sending you a photo. | 芬奇啊 我给你发个照片 |
[19:47] | Looks like Joey’s other woman’s got a little girl. | 看来乔伊的小三有个小女孩 |
[19:49] | Think she’s Joey’s? | 觉得那是乔伊的女儿吗 |
[19:52] | Sure looks like that. | 看起来就是这么回事 |
[19:54] | You should be able to find the girl’s name, | 你应该能找到那孩子叫什么 |
[19:56] | If Sunny Days Kindergarten’s firewalls aren’t too tough for you. | 阳光幼儿园的防火墙对你来说该不成问题 |
[20:01] | And why don’t you arrange a little face-time with Joey, | 那你干嘛不去找乔伊面对面谈谈 |
[20:03] | Mr. Reese? | 里瑟先生 |
[20:12] | I thought you said no contact. | 你不是说不准私下接触吗 |
[20:13] | What are you doing? Following me? | 你干嘛 跟踪我吗 |
[20:16] | I live here, pal. What’s your excuse? | 我就住这 哥们 你又是什么借口 |
[20:19] | I’m staying in a fleapit on Colby. | 我住在科拜街上的一家邋遢影院 |
[20:22] | This one’s on me… | 这次我请 |
[20:24] | But I’m, uh, running a little low on funds. | 不过我 手头真是有点紧 |
[20:29] | How long before we get some action? | 还要多久才能有行动 |
[20:31] | That’s up to Latimer. | 那要看拉蒂莫了 |
[20:32] | We just follow orders. | 我们只奉命行事 |
[20:34] | Orders–don’t you ever get sick of them? | 命令 你还真是听不厌啊 |
[20:37] | Maybe. But they make life simple. | 也许 但是这让生活简单很多 |
[20:41] | Told to go down that road, you go down that road. | 让你去走大街 你就去走大街 |
[20:44] | Yeah, you’re told to go into that bank, | 不过要是叫你过去抢银行 |
[20:45] | You go into that bank, right? | 你就去抢银行 是不是 |
[20:50] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 哥们 |
[20:52] | Six years, all I thought about– | 六年了 我能想到的 |
[20:55] | Dreamed about– | 梦到的 |
[20:55] | Was coming home. | 都是回家 |
[20:58] | Finally I come home and there’s nothing. | 终于我回到了家 却发现一切都没了 |
[21:00] | There’s no money, no jobs– | 没钱 没工作 |
[21:02] | Bankers gone and lost it all. | 银行家们要么消失了要么赔得精光 |
[21:04] | Robbed the country blind. I mean, it’s like, | 闹得整个国家鸡犬不宁 我的意思是 就好像 |
[21:07] | What the hell are we fighting for, you know? | 我们出去拼死打仗为的是什么 对不对 |
[21:09] | Joke’s on us. | 我们都是杯具 |
[21:10] | Hey! | 喂 |
[21:12] | You guys were soldiers, right? | 你们是当兵的吧 |
[21:13] | What like iraq, afghanistan? | 去伊拉克的 阿富汗的 |
[21:15] | Some serious stuff. | 还真是厉害啊 |
[21:16] | Yeah, but you volunteered. | 不过你们都是志愿的不是 |
[21:17] | Nobody asked you to go. | 没人求你们去啊 |
[21:19] | It’s not like the country owes you a living. | 说的好像国家欠你们几百万似的 |
[21:21] | – We got it, pal. – no. | -我们懂 -才怪 |
[21:22] | You don’t “Got it”– | 你们就是不懂 |
[21:23] | Talking about bankers, like you know anything. | 大言不惭说银行家如何 好像你们很懂一样 |
[21:26] | It’s not been easy for us either. | 我们最近也很不好过 |
[21:28] | Really sorry about that, but we’re talking here. | 这个我们抱歉 但我们谈话不要插嘴好吗 |
[21:31] | Hey, so are we. | 我们现在不是也在谈 |
[21:33] | Guys like you got to adapt. | 你们这种人就要学着适应 |
[21:36] | It’s the knowledge economy now. | 现在都知识型社会了 |
[21:38] | Time to use this, my friend. | 是时候用脑子了 朋友 |
[21:42] | Okay. | 行 |
[21:44] | Hey! | 喂 |
[21:46] | All right, come on. Let’s go. | 好了 够了 我们走 |
[21:48] | Sorry, Bill. | 对不起 比尔 |
[21:49] | What made you start on the banks? | 你怎么就开始扯上银行去了 |
[21:52] | Realized the job that I had | 意识到我有的工作 |
[21:53] | Wasn’t going to allow me to do the things that I wanted. | 不能满足我去做我想做的事情 |
[21:57] | I had a debt to pay. | 我有笔债要还 |
[21:59] | – Money? – More like an obligation. | -缺钱 -不如说是义务 |
[22:04] | You got kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[22:06] | No. | 没有 |
[22:07] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[22:08] | I was just asking. | 就是问问 |
[22:10] | What about the rest of the guys? | 另外那些人呢 |
[22:11] | They got debts too? | 他们也有债吗 |
[22:14] | Straub does. | 斯特劳博有 |
[22:16] | Gambling. | 赌债 |
[22:17] | Is that why Straub’s so jumpy? | 所以斯特劳博就一直这么脾气火爆 |
[22:19] | You’d be jumpy too, you got blown up twice. | 你要是被炸上天两次 你也跟他一样 |
[22:22] | Listen, man, I got to get to work. | 听好了 兄弟 我得去上班了 |
[22:24] | Wait for the call. | 等电话 |
[22:31] | Any luck I.D.’ing that woman? | 找到那个女人了吗 |
[22:33] | Kindergarten records say the girl is Amy Myles, | 幼儿园记录上说这个小女孩叫艾米·迈尔斯 |
[22:36] | Daughter of Stacey Myles. | 是史黛西·迈尔斯的女儿 |
[22:38] | Father’s name not given. | 父亲的名字没有写 |
[22:40] | I’m checking hospital records. What about you? | 我在查医院记录 你呢 |
[22:42] | I’m going to check on someone else– | 我要回去查另外一个人 |
[22:44] | A guy named Straub. | 一个叫斯特劳博的家伙 |
[22:53] | Strauby, what gives? | 斯特劳博 怎么了 |
[22:54] | We made you nearly 80 grand last job. | 我们上次赚了有8万 |
[22:56] | I got five– it’s not enough. | 我拿了5万 还是不够 |
[22:58] | Well, you know how it is. I had to clean the money. | 这事你也明白 我得洗白了这笔钱再说 |
[23:00] | That’s a big, heavy discount right there. | 就这样就平白打了很多折扣的啊 |
[23:02] | Now, you guys made 20 grand– I made less than than that. | 现在 你们都赚了2万了 我赚的可比这少 |
[23:04] | People I owe, they’re going to take away my mom’s apartment. | 那些我欠了钱的人 他们要收走我妈的公寓 |
[23:06] | They said one of the paper’s I signed, it gives them the right. | 他们说我签的一张纸上写明了他们有这权利 |
[23:08] | Man, I told you to stay away from the sharks. | 兄弟 我都跟你说白了离放高利贷的远点 |
[23:09] | Yeah, well, I didn’t have much choice then, did I? | 那就是说 我没什么路可以走了 |
[23:12] | I need more money. | 我要更多钱 |
[23:13] | Listen, I got a job for you… | 听着 我有份工给你 |
[23:15] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[23:17] | Now, if you do this right, | 如果你好好干 |
[23:18] | There’s a big score coming down– | 会有大收成 |
[23:19] | – 400 grand big. – you’re kidding. | -40万 -你没骗我吧 |
[23:21] | big client, big job. | 大客户 大油水 |
[23:23] | 200 for me and 200 for you. | 你拿20 我拿20 |
[23:25] | Yeah, 200 divided four ways. | 是 20万四个人分 |
[23:26] | Come here. Come on. | 过来 进来 |
[23:31] | My friend, how you divvy up | 朋友 你们怎么分 |
[23:34] | Is your business. | 就是你们自己的事了 |
[23:35] | With this job, you can pay off all your debt… | 这个活 你能付清你所有的债 |
[23:37] | Join Manny and Danny in the land of tequila | 跟曼尼和丹尼一起去龙舌兰酒的天堂 |
[23:41] | And grateful senoritas. | 跟美丽的姑娘们厮混了 |
[23:42] | You remember Danny Platt? | 还记得丹尼·普拉特吗 |
[23:44] | Manny Santos? Guys worked hard– did what they were told. | 曼尼·桑托斯 努力工作的家伙们 就是依令行事 |
[23:48] | And now they’re enjoying their retirement. | 现在都好好享受退休生活了 |
[23:51] | Say we don’t make it out of one of these jobs. | 如果说我们没做成一个活 |
[23:53] | Say we take casualties. | 如果说我们出现了伤亡 |
[23:56] | Still the same split, right? | 还是照样分对不对 |
[23:59] | 50/50 with you? | 跟你对半 |
[24:01] | Sure. | 当然 |
[24:04] | But you guys are going to make it out. | 但是你们几个肯定能行 |
[24:06] | You’re a unit– team. | 你们是个整体 是个团队 |
[24:17] | Hey, Carter. I followed up on your radio lead. | 卡特 我追查了你说的无线电线索 |
[24:21] | Teddy Dalloway– 6’2″, | 泰迪·达洛维 185 |
[24:23] | 220 pounds, discharged from the army five months ago. | 220磅 五个月之前被开除了军籍 |
[24:26] | A big guy, but that’s not what gave him away. | 壮小伙 不过那个不是他暴露的原因 |
[24:30] | He’s left-handed. | 左撇子 |
[24:32] | Yep, we’ve got a GPS lock on his phone. | 我们锁定了他手机的GPS |
[24:34] | See if he leads us to the rest of the gang. | 看我们能不能顺着他找到余下团伙分子 |
[24:36] | Uh, look, if, uh, Teddy makes a move, | 听着 如果泰迪行动了 |
[24:39] | You call me. I don’t care what time. | 你就打给我 我不管什么时间 |
[24:46] | Hey, Finch, just got the call. | 芬奇 刚收到电话 |
[24:49] | Gang’s picking me up. | 团伙来接我 |
[24:51] | Get told the target en route. | 说是目标已经上路 |
[24:53] | You’re not going in with them? | 你不会要跟他们一起去吧 |
[24:54] | Got to watch Joey’s back. | 总得帮着点乔伊 |
[24:55] | Don’t trust his friend Straub one bit. | 完全信不过他那叫斯特劳博的哥们 |
[24:58] | I did not understand “Infiltrate the gang” To mean | 我可没想过 渗透犯罪团伙 会是 |
[25:01] | – Join them in their robberies. – no choice. | -参加他们的抢劫活动 -我没得选 |
[25:03] | I’ll keep the line open. | 我会保持通话 |
[25:05] | Monitor the police band for me. | 监视警用频道 |
[25:12] | Here. | 给 |
[25:14] | Why the heavy artillery? | 这么强的火力干啥 |
[25:17] | Target’s a mob gambling joint, 445 Mulvaney. | 目标是个黑帮赌博窝点 在木宛尼街445号 |
[25:19] | People inside guaranteed to be packing. | 里面的人是绝对有赚头 |
[25:22] | ETA, 60 seconds. Phones off, | 还有一分钟到达 关手机 |
[25:24] | Batteries out, radio comms only. | 摘电池 只限无线电 |
[25:28] | Tracked Teddy Dalloway’s GPS. | 追踪了泰迪的GPS信号 |
[25:31] | He left Brooklyn 20 minutes ago, in some kind of vehicle. | 他20分钟前离开了布鲁克林 开着辆车 |
[25:34] | He did three pick-ups. | 停了三次 |
[25:35] | It’s the gang. Know where they’re heading? | 接应团伙 知道他们去哪了吗 |
[25:37] | Somewhere around here. | 就在这附近 |
[25:53] | Get back against the wall! | 退后靠墙 |
[25:54] | Against the wall! Put the money down! | 统统靠墙 放下钱 |
[25:55] | Back against the wall! | 都靠墙 |
[25:56] | Back! Back! Go! Go! | 退后 退后 快 快 |
[25:58] | – Gonna call back up. – Do that. | -该叫后援了 -赶紧的 |
[26:00] | Back! Back! Back! Back! | 退后 退后 退后 退后 |
[26:02] | Put it down! | 放下 |
[26:03] | – Put the money down! Down! – Reese, NYPD dispatch. | -把钱放下 放下 -里瑟 纽约市接警中心 |
[26:07] | Just received a back up call for that address. | 刚接到这个地址的后援请求电话 |
[26:13] | John, NYPD is en route. | 约翰 纽约市警上路了 |
[26:16] | – Do you hear me? – we got to move out! | -你听见了吗 -我们得撤了 |
[26:18] | – Cops are coming! – How the hell do you know? | -条子要来了 -你他妈怎么知道 |
[26:20] | Police band. They have our address. | 警用频道 他们知道我们这地址了 |
[26:24] | We gotta move. Leave the money. | 必须得走了 别管钱了 |
[26:26] | – I’m not going. – leave the money, | -我不走 -别管钱了 |
[26:27] | – We gotta move! – No way! I’m not leaving. | -我们得走 -没门 老子不走 |
[26:29] | That’s it. Move! Now! | 够了 行动 马上 |
[26:32] | Move! Move! | 行动 行动 |
[26:33] | – Everyone over! – Move across! | -都让开 -赶紧过 |
[26:41] | I don’t hear any damn cops! | 哪里来什么鬼条子了 |
[26:42] | We left like 100 grand up there! | 我们这么就落下了10多万啊 |
[26:44] | Hear ’em now, Straub? | 你现在听见了吗 斯特劳博 |
[26:45] | Damn lucky for us he was listening in. | 他有在监听 我们还真是走了大运 |
[26:47] | Come on, let’s go. This way. | 好了 我们走 这边 |
[26:54] | Nobody move! | 都不许动 |
[27:05] | I don’t know what happened– | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[27:06] | We hardly got in there before the cops were on us. | 我们刚进去不久条子就上门了 |
[27:08] | Joey and the new guy, they said to leave the money. | 乔伊和那个新人 他们说放下钱不要了 |
[27:10] | Yeah, how thoughtful of them. | 他们倒还真是考虑周到 |
[27:12] | You guys let me down, Straub. | 你们让我失望了 斯特劳博 |
[27:13] | Well, I’ll make it up to you. | 我一定会补偿你 |
[27:15] | You got to give us another chance, all right? | 你得再给我们一次机会 好吗 |
[27:16] | Okay, one more– the big one. | 那好 是有一单 一笔大生意 |
[27:18] | Can you tell me what it is? | 能跟我说说么 |
[27:20] | In good time. | 时机未到啊 |
[27:21] | and keep an eye on the new guy. | 盯住那个新来的 |
[27:23] | You might need him going in– | 你也许需要他进去 |
[27:25] | not sure you’re going to need him coming out. | 但不一定需要他出来 |
[27:28] | Now how can we wrap this up? | 我们还要怎么装下去 |
[27:29] | It can’t go on, John. | 装不下去了 约翰 |
[27:30] | Somebody’s going to get killed. | 会有人被杀 |
[27:31] | Let me talk to Joey first. | 让我先和乔伊谈谈 |
[27:33] | To what end? | 谈什么 |
[27:34] | I want to find out what his guilt trip is. | 我想知道他到底亏欠了什么 |
[27:36] | Try to cure him of it. | 想办法劝劝他 |
[27:38] | Might be more complicated than you think. | 这也许没你想的那么简单 |
[27:41] | I got into Joey’s bank accounts– | 我查看了乔伊的账户 |
[27:43] | Last four months, he’s paid | 过去四个月来 |
[27:45] | Nearly $10,000 into a 529 savings plan | 他已经为那个叫艾米·迈尔斯的小女孩 |
[27:48] | for the little girl, Amy Myles. | 投入了一万美元在大学储蓄计划上 |
[27:50] | It’ll pay for her to go to college. | 这钱能供她上大学 |
[27:53] | Amy has to be Joey’s kid. | 艾米肯定是乔伊的孩子 |
[27:55] | But she’s not. | 不是 |
[27:56] | Hospital records show | 根据医院记录来看 |
[27:58] | that her daddy was called Frank Stephens. | 她父亲曾是弗兰克·史蒂芬斯 |
[28:01] | “Was.” | 曾是 |
[28:02] | Killed in afghanistan. | 在阿富汗遇害 |
[28:05] | He was a soldier in the 107th. | 他也在107步兵团服役 |
[28:08] | Same unit as Joey. | 和乔伊是一个单位 |
[28:23] | We’re going to meet in five hours. | 五小时后碰头 |
[28:25] | It’s a new job. | 有一单新活 |
[28:27] | You’re going to risk it all again? | 你还想冒险失去这一切吗 |
[28:29] | You know Straub’s going off the rails. | 你知道斯特劳博快失控了 |
[28:31] | Well, yeah. That’s why I gotta have his back. | 是 所以我得看着他 |
[28:33] | He needs the money. | 他需要钱 |
[28:35] | Uh, Straub might. But you don’t. | 斯特劳博或许需要 但你不需要 |
[28:40] | Yeah, I do. | 我需要 |
[28:43] | That’s right… | 好吧 |
[28:46] | Your “Obligation.” | 你有你的义务 |
[28:49] | What is that? | 是什么来着 |
[28:51] | You leave someone behind? | 你有丢下了战友吗 |
[28:55] | Who was it, Joey? | 是谁 乔伊 |
[28:57] | A friend. | 一个朋友 |
[29:00] | Took my place on patrol. | 他替我去巡逻 |
[29:03] | Got killed. | 结果被杀了 |
[29:06] | Why’d he take your place? | 为什么他要接替你 |
[29:09] | L.T. Puts me on honor guard for this visiting politician… | 中尉派我去护送一名来访政客 |
[29:15] | So I’m scrubbing my boots, | 所以我在擦我的靴子 |
[29:16] | And Frank–that was his name–Frank goes out. | 而弗兰克 是的他叫弗兰克 他就去了 |
[29:19] | His wife had just had a baby. | 他妻子刚生了个孩子 |
[29:22] | This little girl called Amy. | 一个叫艾米的小女孩 |
[29:25] | He was so happy, he said nothing could hurt him. | 他真的很开心 说没什么能伤到他 |
[29:30] | IED rips him to pieces | 简易炸弹把他炸成了碎片 |
[29:32] | in the seat I should have been sitting in. | 那个位置本来应该是我坐 |
[29:34] | So that’s your debt? | 所以这是你欠的债吗 |
[29:37] | Yeah. He used to show me her picture, you know? | 是的 他给我看过她的照片 |
[29:41] | He was going to lay the world at her feet, man. | 他本来要给她整个世界 伙计 |
[29:43] | Was going to give her money for college, everything. | 他要送她去上大学 给她一切 |
[29:46] | And he would have done that too. | 要是他在的话 他肯定能做到 |
[29:47] | He would have done it. | 肯定能 |
[29:49] | And that’s what you’re going to do. | 所以这是你准备做的事 |
[29:53] | You tell anyone else? | 你有告诉过别人吗 |
[29:56] | No, not even my girlfriend. | 没有 连我女朋友都没说 |
[30:00] | So you’re still fighting the war. | 所以你还在战斗 |
[30:03] | She’s still waiting. | 她还在等你 |
[30:04] | When this is done… | 等到这事结束了 |
[30:07] | I’m with her completely. | 我就能完全回到她身边 |
[30:11] | Be with her now. | 现在就回到她身边 |
[30:13] | Don’t do the job. | 别干那单活 |
[30:19] | My friend got killed. | 我朋友被杀了 |
[30:22] | Got to take care of his kid. | 我得照顾他的孩子 |
[30:38] | It’s Pia, right? | 你是琵娅吧 |
[30:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:41] | You’re even prettier than Joey said. | 你比乔伊说的更漂亮 |
[30:44] | You’re a friend of Joey’s? | 你是乔伊的朋友吗 |
[30:46] | Army. Just in New York for a few days. | 战友 我刚来纽约没几天 |
[30:51] | He’s crazy about you, you know that? | 他对你神魂颠倒 你知道吗 |
[30:53] | It’s funny how his friends know more | 他朋友比我更了解他的感觉 |
[30:55] | about what he’s feeling than I do. | 真奇怪呢 |
[30:56] | Well, you know, Joey’s a… | 乔伊他… |
[30:59] | bit of a closed book. | 比较喜欢把事情窝在心里 |
[31:00] | You’re telling me. | 可不是 |
[31:05] | Starting to wonder if he’s ever going to let me in. | 不知道他什么时候才能对我打开心扉 |
[31:07] | Waited six years for him to come home, | 我等了他六年 等他回来 |
[31:10] | and it’s like he’s still over there. | 现在感觉他还在那儿 |
[31:14] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:17] | Shouldn’t go crying all over the customers. | 我不该随便在客人面前哭诉 |
[31:18] | No, no, no, no, no, no. It’s all right. | 不不不 没关系 |
[31:20] | Look, you’re a beautiful woman. | 听我说 像你这么漂亮的女人 |
[31:24] | If Joey doesn’t come to his senses, | 要是乔伊一直不开窍 |
[31:27] | Plenty more fish in the sea. | 何必在一棵树上吊死 |
[31:31] | No, I’m stuck with him. | 不 我吃定他了 |
[31:33] | Loved him since I was so high. | 我这么小时就爱上他了 |
[31:38] | That’s the way it is. | 就是这样 |
[31:45] | Are you there, Mr. Reese? | 你在听吗 里瑟先生 |
[31:46] | Get anywhere with your friend, Joey? | 和你那伙计乔伊有什么进展吗 |
[31:48] | No. Can’t cure someone of guilt. | 没有 劝不了他 |
[31:51] | Soon as I find out what the next job is, | 一旦我查出下个活是什么 |
[31:54] | Go ahead and call the cops. | 就立刻报警 |
[31:56] | They can pull the whole gang in. | 他们能收拾掉这个团伙 |
[31:58] | You did what you could. | 你已经尽力了 |
[32:01] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[32:04] | I got something for you. | 我有发现了 |
[32:06] | Ex-soldiers– Manny Santos, Danny Platt. | 退役军人 曼尼·桑托斯 丹尼·普拉特 |
[32:09] | Both murdered. Shot in the head. | 均被谋杀 枪击头部毙命 |
[32:12] | This is from three months ago. | 这是三个月前的事 |
[32:14] | What made you look at it? | 这有什么关联吗 |
[32:15] | I cross-checked CSU reports for the last six months– | 我同时查了之前六个月的鉴证科报告 |
[32:18] | Military hardware items. | 军用设备 |
[32:20] | And look what came up– | 看看是什么 |
[32:23] | 148 radio. Serial number still legible. | 148无线电 编号还可辨认 |
[32:26] | One of the radios stolen from Fort Drum. | 其中一部无线电是从鼓堡偷来 |
[32:29] | It means Santos and Platt were robbers too. | 这么说桑托斯和普拉特也是劫匪 |
[32:32] | It explains why your gang keeps going, | 他们的团伙就是这么运作 |
[32:34] | Why they don’t fall out. | 所以他们从不出差错 |
[32:36] | Once they’ve done four or five jobs, someone bumps them off, | 一旦一个团伙做了四五单活 他们就被做掉 |
[32:39] | Recruits some new suckers. | 重新换一批倒霉鬼 |
[32:40] | Yeah, but who? | 但是谁干的 |
[32:47] | They have the target, sir. | 他们有了目标 先生 |
[32:50] | Long-term evidence lockup under centre street. | 中心大街底下的长期证据保管处 |
[32:52] | Police headquarters. | 在警察总部 |
[32:53] | They have the cage number, | 他们已经知道了编号 |
[32:55] | Precise orders to recover the item. | 也下达了明确指令收回那件东西 |
[32:58] | Security’s light– four semi-retired cops. | 戒备不严 只有四个半退休的警察 |
[33:00] | Bad news– it’s right on centre street. | 不妙的是 那地方在中心大街 |
[33:02] | It’s crawling with cops and feds. | 那里全是条子 |
[33:04] | What are we stealing? | 我们要偷什么 |
[33:05] | One item only. | 只有一件东西 |
[33:06] | Easily concealed, so even you boy scouts | 很容易找 所以这次就算你们 |
[33:08] | won’t make me leave it behind. | 也别让我放弃不要 |
[33:09] | Yeah, but what is it? Bonds? Jewelry? | 好吧 但那是什么 债券还是珠宝 |
[33:11] | Don’t know, don’t care, but it’s worth 400 grand. | 不知道 也不在乎 但那玩意值四十万 |
[33:15] | What about exit strategy? | 撤退计划呢 |
[33:16] | Uh, that’s in hand, sir. | 一切都在控制之中 先生 |
[33:18] | Boss says no loose ends. | 老板说这次不能留下后患 |
[33:20] | – Understood? – Understood. | -明白了吗 -明白 |
[33:22] | The team was cracking up anyway. It’s time to refresh. | 反正这伙人已经不行了 该换新人了 |
[33:27] | Latimer gave us clean weapons. | 拉蒂莫给了我们新武器 |
[33:31] | I want cell phones, pagers, in here. | 把所有手机 寻呼机都交出来 |
[33:34] | Come on. | 快点 |
[33:39] | Yeah, even your sneaky little earwig. | 还有你那偷偷摸摸的耳麦 |
[33:42] | Hey, it’s not a problem, is it? | 没有问题吧 |
[34:13] | Get up! Get up! | 起来 |
[34:14] | Right now! Get up! – put your hands | 快起来 举起手来 |
[34:15] | Behind your back! – move! Move! Move! | 在你身后 快走 |
[34:17] | Move. | 走 |
[34:21] | Some probate issues on the Ulman estate. | 乌尔曼的房产有点遗产认证问题 |
[34:28] | Have you got a case number? | 你有案件编号吗 |
[34:30] | Hands in the air! This is a robbery! | 举起手来 抢劫 |
[34:31] | Get out here, now! | 出去 快出去 |
[34:33] | Move! Move it! You too. | 快点 还有你 |
[34:35] | Go! Move! | 快走 |
[34:36] | Move! Move! | 快走 |
[34:38] | Move! Get down! Down! | 快点 趴下 |
[34:44] | Watch the entrance. Watch the door. | 守着门和入口 |
[34:52] | 8-2-5-7-6 8-2-5-7-6. | |
[34:58] | 5-7-5 5-7-5. | |
[35:03] | – You… stop staring at me. – Leave him. | -喂 你 别再盯着我看 -别管他了 |
[35:06] | Not a problem. | 没问题 |
[35:08] | I said stop looking at me. | 我说了 别再盯着我看 |
[35:10] | Latimer set you up. It’s a trap. | 拉蒂莫阴了你们 这是个陷阱 |
[35:13] | Sit down. Wait here. | 坐下 等着 |
[35:17] | 7 5-7-5 7, 5-7-5. | |
[35:19] | 8-2-5-7-7-3, this is it. All right, pull it. | 8-2-5-7-7-3 就是这个 好了 打开 |
[35:22] | Pull it. Pull it. | 打开 |
[35:39] | Latimer screwed us. | 拉蒂莫想阴了我们 |
[35:41] | We got to get out of here. | 我们得快离开这 |
[35:42] | Won’t let you pull that crap again. | 你别又来这套 |
[35:43] | Got it! 8-7-3-3-6. | 找到了 8-7-3-3-6 |
[35:48] | Now move. This is a trap. | 快走 这是个陷阱 |
[35:50] | You know, maybe you’re the trap. | 怎么着 也许你才是陷阱 |
[35:54] | Point that thing at me again, and I’ll shoot you with it. | 再敢用那玩意指着我 我就用它把你打成残废 |
[35:59] | Let’s move. | 走 |
[36:07] | We got it. Let’s move. | 我们拿到了东西 快走 |
[36:11] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[36:17] | Keep moving teddy, I got you. | 继续走 泰迪 我抓住你了 |
[36:22] | Carter, I just got a call of a shooting at centre street, evidence lock. | 卡特 我刚接到报告说中心大街的证据保管处发生枪击 |
[36:25] | Who called it in? | 谁报的警 |
[36:26] | Street cleaners saw four guys go into the lockup, | 街上的清洁工看到四个男人走进保管处 |
[36:28] | Five minutes later, shooting started. | 五分钟后发生了枪击 |
[36:30] | Same four guys came running out. | 那四个男人又跑了出来 |
[36:32] | Getting you to the van, Teddy. | 把你送到货车里 泰迪 |
[36:33] | Come on. | 快来 |
[36:35] | Take him in the van. I’ll cover you. | 把他送到货车里 我来掩护你们 |
[36:37] | – Okay. – Come on. | -好 -来吧 |
[36:38] | There you go. | 来吧 |
[36:44] | Did you get it? | 你们拿到了吗 |
[36:53] | You’re a good soldier, Strauby. | 你是个好士兵 斯特劳博 |
[36:59] | Run! | 快跑 |
[37:04] | Damn weapon won’t fire. | 这天煞的枪开不了火 |
[37:12] | Why didn’t my weapon fire? | 这枪怎么开不了火 |
[37:14] | Latimer must have ground down the firing pins. | 拉蒂莫肯定对撞针做了手脚 |
[37:19] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[37:46] | The lockup’s secured. | 保管处安全了 |
[37:51] | As soon as the police I.D. Straub or Teddy, | 警察一旦查出斯特劳博和泰迪的身份 |
[37:53] | They’ll be on to you. | 他们就会追查到你 |
[37:54] | You got to get out of the city. | 你得快离开纽约 |
[37:56] | Go south or west. | 往南或往西都可以 |
[37:58] | Here’s a couple of grand to keep you going. | 这里有几千块钱你先收着 |
[38:00] | With your skills, you’ll find work. | 就你的本事 你肯定能找到工作 |
[38:02] | But go now. | 但你得快走 |
[38:03] | And don’t look back. | 不要回来 |
[38:04] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[38:06] | I can’t, man. | 不行 伙计 |
[38:07] | I have someone here. | 我在这里还有牵挂 |
[38:09] | You stay here, and you’ll be looking at her | 你要是留下 就只能在牢房里 |
[38:11] | from behind bars for 20 years. | 想她想二十年了 |
[38:15] | Call her and ask her to go with you. | 叫她和你一起走 |
[38:20] | She loves you, Joey. | 她爱你 乔伊 |
[38:22] | Just tell her it’s gonna be you and her now. | 告诉她现在只有你和她两个人了 |
[38:25] | Just you and her. | 就你们两个人 |
[38:36] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到吗 |
[38:40] | I think you can. | 我觉得你听得到 |
[38:45] | Guess you’re out there, hiding in plain sight. | 我猜你就隐藏在芸芸众生之中 |
[38:51] | I keep looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[38:53] | I keep finding myself in some bad situations. | 而我每次都会陷入糟糕的处境 |
[39:01] | You could always stop looking for me. | 你也可以随时收手 |
[39:05] | Not an option. | 绝不可能 |
[39:07] | Now I’ve got two more bodies. | 现在又死了两个人 |
[39:10] | I don’t think you killed those guys. | 我知道人不是你杀的 |
[39:13] | But I think you know who did. | 但我觉得你知道是谁干的 |
[39:16] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理好 |
[39:18] | Playing a dangerous game. | 一直在玩危险游戏啊 |
[39:21] | And I’m not sure I understand why. | 我不知道我能不能理解 |
[39:23] | I’ve got my reasons. | 我有我自己的理由 |
[39:26] | Maybe you do. | 也许你有 |
[39:28] | But every killer I locked up thought they had a good reason. | 但我抓到的每个杀手都以为自己有足够的理由 |
[39:31] | And that is how this ends. | 而他们的结局也是这样 |
[39:32] | Sooner or later, I’ll lock you up. | 我迟早会抓到你 |
[39:35] | Or find you bleeding out somewhere. | 或是在某处发现你的尸体 |
[39:40] | I will take my chances. | 那就试试看吧 |
[39:43] | I think I’ve told you everything that I can remember. | 我能记得的就是这些了 |
[39:54] | Detective, over here. | 警探 过来这边 |
[39:58] | Looks like this is all they took. | 看来他们只拿了这个 |
[40:06] | So you let our bank robber get away. | 这么说 你放走了那个抢劫犯啊 |
[40:08] | He paid his dues, deserved a second chance. | 他付出了代价 应该有第二次机会 |
[40:12] | Then are we done? | 那这事算完了吗 |
[40:13] | Not quite. | 还没完 |
[40:21] | I hope that’s what you wanted. | 希望这就是你要的东西 |
[40:33] | So we better talk money. | 那我们来谈谈价钱吧 |
[40:55] | Someone got here first. | 看来有人捷足先登了 |
[40:58] | He’s dead. | 他已经死了 |
[41:01] | Any idea who did it? | 知道是谁干的吗 |
[41:03] | The name on the evidence box was Elias. | 证据盒上的名字是以利亚 |
[41:06] | That mean anything to you? | 你有印象吗 |
[41:08] | No. | 没有 |
[41:11] | I’d better look into it. | 我去查查 |
[42:06] | The truth is that, it was easier for you to be alone. | 事实上是 一个人对你来说更容易 |
[42:11] | That’s one of the things you learn over there. | 这是你在那边学到的东西 |
[42:14] | In the end, we’re all alone. | 到头来 我们都是一个人 |
[42:17] | And no one’s coming to save you. | 没有人会来救你 |
[42:20] | Be happy with Peter. | 祝你和彼得幸福 |
[42:22] | You don’t believe that. | 你不是真心的 |
[42:24] | Not really. | 不是 |
[42:28] | You wanna be brave? | 你想勇敢一次吗 |
[42:31] | Take a risk. | 那就冒险一次 |
[42:34] | Tell me to wait for you and… | 让我等你 |
[42:38] | Say those words and I will. | 只要你说我就答应 |
[42:52] | It would take real courage, wouldn’t it? | 这需要极大的勇气吧 |
[43:08] | Wait for me. | 等我 |
[43:12] | Please. | 求你了 |