时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你在被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监视你的机器 |
[00:12] | I know because…I built it. | 我知道 因为它是我造的 |
[00:15] | I designed the machine | 我设计这台机器是 |
[00:16] | to detect acts of terror, but it sees everything– | 为了侦测恐怖行动 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:19] | Violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 与普通人相关的暴力罪行 |
[00:22] | People like you. | 像你一样的普通人 |
[00:23] | Crimes the government considered irrelevant. | 而政府认为这些罪行无关紧要 |
[00:27] | They wouldn’t act, so I decided I would. | 他们不肯作为 所以我决定插手 |
[00:30] | But I needed a partner. | 但我需要一个搭档 |
[00:32] | Someone with the skills to intervene. | 一个有能力介入其中的人 |
[00:35] | Hunted by the authorities, | 因为被当局追捕 |
[00:37] | We work in secret. | 我们只能秘密行事 |
[00:39] | You’ll never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:41] | But victim or perpetrator, | 但不管你是被害人还是行凶者 |
[00:43] | if your number’s up, | 如果你的号码被列出来 |
[00:44] | we’ll find you. | 我们就会找到你 |
[00:54] | Every time I close my eyes, I see him. | 我一闭上眼睛 就能看到他 |
[00:58] | He won’t stop. | 他不放过我 |
[01:00] | Maybe I’m already dead. | 也许我已经死了 |
[01:06] | Surgical three–down that hall, second door on the left. | 三号病房 在走廊尽头 左手边第二扇门 |
[01:08] | Yes, all right. | 好 |
[01:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:11] | Mr. Davidson in eight needs a CBC, | 八号房的戴维森先生需要全血细胞计数 |
[01:13] | An EKG, and a portable chest x-ray. | 做心电图和便携式胸透 |
[01:14] | And the kid in five needs stitches– | 五号房的孩子需要缝针 |
[01:16] | 4-centimeter head laceration. | 头部撕裂 伤口四厘米 |
[01:17] | Uh, what about the guy in four? | 那四号房的那个呢 |
[01:18] | He’s, uh, been waiting for three hours. | 他已经等了三小时了 |
[01:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:25] | You look rather busy today. I was hoping to avoid this. | 你今天很忙啊 我本来不想来的 |
[01:29] | Oh, sorry about the wait. | 不好意思让你等这么久 |
[01:31] | – I’m dr. Tillman. – How do you do? | -我是提尔曼医生 -你好 |
[01:33] | Hi. | 你好 |
[01:34] | I see that you are experiencing some back pain. | 看来你是背痛 |
[01:37] | My doctor’s playing golf in the Caymans. | 我的医生去开曼群岛打高尔夫了 |
[01:39] | I just need a refill on my pain medication. | 我只需要再拿点止痛药 |
[01:41] | All right, on a scale of one to five, how bad’s your pain? | 好吧 程度1—5 你的背有多痛 |
[01:44] | On a good day, three. Today is not a good day. | 好的情况下是3 今天可不是好情况 |
[01:48] | Squeeze my hands. | 抓着我的手 |
[01:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:59] | Judging from your bone grafts, | 从你的骨骼结构来看 |
[02:00] | It looks like you had spinal-fusion surgery about… | 看你做过脊椎融合手术… |
[02:03] | – A year or two ago? – Yeah. | -一两年前吗 -是的 |
[02:05] | You know, if your pain’s chronic, | 如果你长期背痛 |
[02:05] | There are other treatments. | 还有其他治疗方法 |
[02:09] | How were you injured? | 你怎么受的伤 |
[02:12] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长了 |
[02:17] | Please, I was hoping you might be able to just… | 拜托 你能不能就给我开一下… |
[02:20] | Give me a prescription. | 处方药 |
[02:23] | You really should have a full workup. | 你真的应该全面检查一下 |
[02:25] | C.T., MRI… | 做下CT 核磁共振 |
[02:27] | But you are the most polite patient I’ve seen all week, | 但你是我这周来接待过的最有礼貌的病人 |
[02:31] | so, I’ll make a exception. | 那我就破例一下吧 |
[02:41] | Okay, this is for three days. | 好吧 这是三天的药 |
[02:43] | If you’re still in pain, you have to come back, okay? | 如果你还是痛 一定要回来看医生 好吗 |
[02:45] | That’s quite all right, dr. Tillman. | 很好 提尔曼医生 |
[02:46] | I have everything I need. | 我需要的就是这些 |
[02:52] | Duty calls. | 该去工作了 |
[02:53] | – Take care. – Thanks. | -保重 -谢谢 |
[03:05] | Machine spit out a new number? | 机器又跳出一个号码吗 |
[03:07] | Megan Tillman– | 梅根·提尔曼 |
[03:08] | Graduated Columbia medical school top of her class, | 以第一名的成绩毕业于哥伦比亚医学院 |
[03:11] | Hasn’t missed a day of work since her residency began. | 从开始做住院医生起就没请过一天假 |
[03:13] | Hey, Doug, I’m gonna go grab some lunch. | 道格 我去吃点东西 |
[03:15] | Page if you need me. | 有什么事就呼我 |
[03:20] | She puts in 80 hours a week at the hospital– | 她一周要在医院呆上80个小时 |
[03:22] | Single, lives alone. | 单身 独居 |
[03:27] | Hi. Burger and fries, please. | 你好 请给我汉堡和薯条 |
[03:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:33] | – Oh, sorry. – Not at all. | -不好意思 -没关系 |
[03:45] | Anybody at the hospital have a problem with the doctor? | 医院有什么人和这个医生有过节吗 |
[03:48] | No complaints, no malpractice lawsuits– | 没被投诉过 也没有治疗不当的诉讼 |
[03:50] | Seems friendly, well-liked. | 友善 受欢迎 |
[03:52] | So we’ve got no idea why the machine singled her out. | 这么说我们完全不知道机器为什么吐了她的号 |
[03:56] | Come on, grab a drink with us. | 来嘛 和我们去喝一杯 |
[03:58] | Even workaholics need a night off. | 就算是工作狂晚上也要放松啊 |
[04:00] | Workaholics need rest. | 工作狂也要休息 |
[04:02] | I’m going home and hitting the hay. | 我要回家睡觉了 |
[04:04] | – Okay. – In other words… | -好吧 -也就是说… |
[04:06] | In other words, we’ll have to watch her | 也就是说 我们得一直盯着她 |
[04:07] | around the clock to figure out what kind of trouble she’s in. | 查出她到底被卷进了什么麻烦事 |
[04:11] | If you’d like a raise, mr. Reese, | 里瑟先生 如果你要加薪 |
[04:12] | all you have to do is ask. | 只管跟我开口就好 |
[04:24] | Doctor has a 6:00 a.m. Shift, right? | 医生是早上六点的班吧 |
[04:25] | Yes, why? | 是的 怎么 |
[04:26] | Looks like she’s changed her mind about going out. | 看来她改变主意要出门了 |
[04:41] | Girl like you shouldn’t be sitting here all alone. | 你这样的女人不该一个人坐在这 |
[04:44] | Guy like you should watch where he puts his hands. | 你这样的男人不该毛手毛脚 |
[04:49] | – Hold on, Finch. – Come on. | -慢着 芬奇 -别这样 |
[04:52] | I got a guy with a gun. | 我看到有个人拿着枪 |
[04:56] | Hey! Baby! | 美女 |
[05:05] | Oh, god! God, please, please! | 老天 求你 |
[05:07] | Not my face, please! Please. | 别打我脸 求你了 |
[05:14] | Everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[05:16] | – What happened? – had to make a pit stop. | -出什么事了 -我去解了个小手 |
[05:25] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[05:27] | Mr. Wall street… | 华尔街仔 |
[05:31] | Second time I’ve seen this guy today. | 我今天是第二次看到这人 |
[05:33] | You sure? | 你肯定 |
[05:34] | Yeah, he bumped into Tillman at the food truck. | 绝对 他今天早上在餐车旁撞了提尔曼一下 |
[05:37] | See if I can repay the favor. | 你去试着报答一下看看 |
[05:44] | – Dude, sorry. – Watch it, man. | -借过 哥们 -看着点啊 哥们 |
[05:49] | Guy’s name is Andrew Benton. | 此人名叫安德鲁·本顿 |
[05:54] | He’s carrying benzodiazepine… | 他随身带苯二氮平类药物 |
[05:57] | Roofies… | 氟地西泮 |
[05:58] | Date rape drug. | 迷奸用药 |
[06:03] | I think we just found the threat, Finch. | 我想我找到威胁了 芬奇 |
[06:05] | We’re not the only ones following Dr. Tillman. | 我们不是唯一在跟踪提尔曼医生的人 |
[06:15] | Doctor left the club alone around 3:30. | 医生大约在三点半左右独自离开了夜店 |
[06:22] | She showed up at the hospital before sunrise, | 她在天亮前就到了医院 |
[06:25] | Treated a twisted ankle, a heart attack, | 门诊了一个崴了脚的 一个心脏病发作的 |
[06:27] | And a cut on a hand. | 还有一个手被割伤的 |
[06:30] | She hasn’t stopped once, | 中间没停过 |
[06:31] | Except to get herself a cup of coffee. | 就喝了杯咖啡 |
[06:32] | – She’s dedicated. – and not just to her job. | -她一心扑在工作上 -不只是工作 |
[06:35] | I asked the bartender. | 我问过酒保 |
[06:37] | She’s been at the club almost every night of the week. | 她这周几乎每晚都在这个夜店里泡着 |
[06:39] | A double life? | 双重生活 |
[06:41] | A dangerous one. | 很危险啊 |
[06:44] | She’s attracted some unwanted attention. | 她引来了不必要的关注 |
[06:49] | Full name is Andrew William Benton. | 全名叫安德鲁·威廉·本顿 |
[06:52] | He’s an investment banker at Hudson Liberty Financial. | 他是供职于哈德逊自由金融的一个投资银行家 |
[06:57] | Does Benton have a record? | 本顿有前科吗 |
[06:58] | Technically, no, | 理论上说 没有 |
[06:59] | But there are a string of accusations against him– | 但针对他有一长串的指控 |
[07:02] | Stalking, harassment, sexual assault. | 尾行 骚扰 性侵害 |
[07:05] | As far as I can tell, he’s never been formally charged. | 尽管目前为止 他从未被正式起诉过 |
[07:08] | Guy fits the profile of a sexual predator, | 这哥们很像是性侵罪犯 |
[07:11] | And I think he’s picked out Tillman as his next victim. | 我认为他挑了提尔曼作为下一个猎物 |
[07:17] | I’m in. | 我进去了 |
[07:29] | Anything out of the ordinary? | 有什么不寻常的地方么 |
[07:33] | Guy likes to mark his own territory. | 这人喜欢给自己领地画记号 |
[07:46] | No coffeemaker. | 不做咖啡 |
[07:54] | Benton’s into something stronger. | 本顿喜欢更强力的东西 |
[07:59] | Just got his email, personal files. | 刚到手他的电邮 个人档案 |
[08:02] | We’ll see what else this guy’s into. | 很快就知道他还干过什么 |
[08:14] | What is that– | 那是什么 |
[08:15] | Uh, surveillance from the Center Street Robbery? | 中央街劫案的监控录像 |
[08:18] | Your ex-CIA guy– is he in it? | 你那个前中情局的人吗 他也有份 |
[08:20] | He’s the star. | 人气主演 |
[08:21] | The guy in the ski mask? How do you know it’s him? | 这个带滑雪面罩的吗 你怎么知道是他 |
[08:24] | I just do. | 我就是知道 |
[08:26] | But look at this. | 但你看看这个 |
[08:28] | – See that? – Yeah. | -看到没 -看到了 |
[08:29] | – They had an exchange. – Exchange? | -他们接头了 -接头 |
[08:32] | Watch. | 看好 |
[08:34] | Right there. | 就这 |
[08:35] | He says something to the little guy. | 他跟那个小个子说了什么 |
[08:38] | And look, little guy says something back, right there. | 再看 小个子答复了点什么 就这 |
[08:42] | Well, did you get his name, his address? | 你知道他叫什么 住哪儿吗 |
[08:43] | Yeah, he’s a paralegal from Marmostein Ribner. | 有 他是马登利纳的一个律师助理 |
[08:45] | Name’s burdett. | 名叫伯戴特 |
[08:46] | You think this Burdett heard something? | 你觉得这个伯戴特听到了点东西 |
[08:50] | Might lead you to your guy. | 没准就能帮你找到那人 |
[08:59] | Who are these women? | 这些女人都是谁 |
[09:00] | Benton’s conquests? | 本顿的猎物 |
[09:04] | – Any of them Megan Tillman? – No. | -梅根·提尔曼在里面吗的吗 -没有 |
[09:07] | He hasn’t researched her online. | 他还没上网查她 |
[09:09] | He hasn’t even looked up the area of her apartment | 他甚至还没有查她公寓周围 |
[09:11] | Or the hospital. | 或者是医院周围 |
[09:12] | There’s nothing to connect him to our doctor. | 他跟医生之间没有任何关联 |
[09:16] | He’s careful… | 他很谨慎 |
[09:18] | Methodical. | 花样百出 |
[09:21] | Maybe he wasn’t always so careful. | 也许他不是总那么小心 |
[09:23] | I’ve been combing through his history. | 我过滤了一遍他的履历 |
[09:26] | Mr. Benton has an old college record that’s been expunged. | 本顿先生有个已经被撤销的大学旧案记录 |
[09:31] | Might illuminate what kind of a man we’re dealing with. | 也许有助于帮我们了解这个人 |
[09:34] | – But– – We need access, | -但 -我们要权限 |
[09:37] | And I know someone who can help. | 而我刚好认识个能帮忙的人 |
[09:39] | I’m not all that comfortable | 我对你跟弗斯科警探之间 |
[09:41] | With your arrangement with detective fusco. | 的协议并不是很放心 |
[09:44] | He’s an asset. | 他很有用 |
[09:44] | He’s a corrupt police officer that tried to murder you. | 他是个想谋杀你的腐败警察 |
[09:47] | He’s not the first person who’s tried to kill me. | 他不是第一个要杀我的人 |
[09:50] | Fusco will stay in line. | 弗斯科会是个好同志 |
[09:51] | Your detective is a nice pet to keep, Mr. Reese, | 你的警探宠物现在是很乖 里瑟先生 |
[09:54] | But sooner or later… | 但是早晚 |
[09:57] | He’ll bite you back. | 他会反咬你一口 |
[10:00] | What’s the matter? You can’t keep up with your old man, huh? | 怎么回事 你连你老爹都跟不上了 |
[10:02] | I got it. | 我去捡 |
[10:10] | Excuse me, Detective Fusco? | 请问下 是弗斯科警探么 |
[10:15] | Who are you guys supposed to be? | 你们几个是干什么的 |
[10:17] | We’re supposed to be drug dealers, | 我们几个是干贩毒的 |
[10:19] | Except a group of very foolish cops | 但是一帮蠢的要死的死条子 |
[10:21] | Stole most of our product. | 偷走了我们的货 |
[10:24] | You got me confused. | 我不懂了 |
[10:27] | Detective Stills is the guy you want. | 你们得去找斯蒂尔斯警探 |
[10:29] | Stills is missing, | 斯蒂尔斯失踪了 |
[10:30] | And the rest of your dirty cop friends are in jail. | 而其余你的那些黑条子兄弟都吃了官司 |
[10:32] | That leaves you | 只剩下你了 |
[10:33] | On the hook for a million dollars worth of cocaine. | 这批货是市值一百万的可卡因 |
[10:36] | We want our money. | 我们要追回我们的货款 |
[10:38] | Let me go to the A.T.M., make a withdrawal. | 那我去ATM机上直接给你们提款好了 |
[10:41] | Dad, come on, let’s play. | 爸 还扯啥呢 我们再来玩啊 |
[10:43] | Just a minute, buddy. | 马上来 小子 |
[10:46] | Our children– They, uh… | 我们的下一代 他们 |
[10:48] | They see too much violence. | 看到太多暴力了 |
[10:54] | You have a good head on your shoulders. | 你脖子上带着一颗好头颅 |
[10:56] | Bring us the money in two days, and you get to come home | 两天之内给我们送钱过去 这样你还能顶着脑袋 |
[10:58] | To your son with it still attached. | 回家看孩子 |
[11:04] | Win-win. | 双赢 |
[11:13] | Doctor has been parked at the bar all night. | 医生已经在吧台蹲了一晚上了 |
[11:17] | So far, no sign of Benton. | 目前为止 不见本顿 |
[11:20] | She puts in 16-hour days at the hospital, | 她白天在医院干16个小时 |
[11:22] | Stays out all night. | 晚上出来瞎混 |
[11:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:26] | What’s driving her? | 是什么在驱使她 |
[11:31] | Uh, Finch, hold on a second. | 芬奇 你等下 |
[11:33] | Man of the hour just showed up. | 主角终于登场了 |
[11:38] | Just a martini, up. | 一杯马蒂尼 满上 |
[11:49] | Long day, stressful job, finally off the clock, | 日子漫长 工作劳神 好容易撑到下班 |
[11:52] | And you just want some peace, | 就只想一个人清净 |
[11:54] | But some clueless idiot keeps brothering you. | 但总有那么些不知趣的蠢材跑来打搅你 |
[11:59] | Girl alone at a bar– what do you expect? | 吧台前的独身女子 你还能指望什么 |
[12:01] | Oh, I wasn’t talking about you. | 我不是在说你 |
[12:03] | In case you haven’t noticed, | 如果你还没注意到 |
[12:04] | I’m beating them off with a stick here. | 我正拿着棍子抽他们呢 |
[12:08] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[12:10] | Whatever you do, do not offer to buy me another drink. | 什么都好 就是千万别给我上酒 |
[12:18] | Well, I’m Kate. | 我叫凯特 |
[12:20] | Andrew. | 安德鲁 |
[12:22] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[12:23] | Why is she using a false name? | 为什么她要用假名 |
[12:25] | Well, I was just about to go get some fresh air. | 我刚好要去外面透透气 |
[12:28] | Yeah, you know what? Do you mind if I join you? | 这么巧 我能跟你一起么 |
[12:35] | – Where are you headed? – I don’t know. | -你要去哪 -不知道 |
[12:38] | You’re the club guy. You tell me. | 你常逛夜店 你来说 |
[12:40] | 3:00 A.M., town’s pretty much closing down. | 凌晨三点 市里多半都打烊了 |
[12:44] | I do know a place right around the corner– | 我倒是知道个地方 就在这个转角附近 |
[12:47] | Full bar, comfy bed. | 齐全的酒吧 床很舒服 |
[12:52] | Oh, your place. | 你家啊 |
[12:54] | Oh, do you want to go to my place? | 你想不想去我家 |
[12:56] | Sure. | 当然行 |
[12:58] | Come on, we’ll do whatever you want. | 来嘛 你想干什么都成 |
[12:59] | We’ll hang out, have some drinks– | 出去玩 喝两杯 |
[13:01] | Maybe something stronger. | 或者弄点更嗨的 |
[13:05] | I have to work early in the morning, | 我明早还有早班 |
[13:08] | But maybe next time. | 下次吧 |
[13:11] | You know where to find me. | 你知道上哪找我 |
[13:38] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[13:41] | What’s she doing? | 她在干嘛 |
[13:43] | I’m not sure, but she’s up to something. | 我还不知道 但她肯定另有打算 |
[13:53] | Finch… | 芬奇 |
[13:55] | Benton’s not stalking the doctor. | 不是本顿在尾行医生 |
[13:59] | She’s stalking him. | 是医生在尾行他 |
[14:08] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[14:09] | I know it’s late. | 我知道已经晚了 |
[14:12] | It was my fault. I know that now. | 这是我的错 我现在懂了 |
[14:16] | I tried to put it out of my head, but I can’t. | 我想要忘记这一切 但我做不到 |
[14:29] | Easy there, Lionel. | 表紧张 莱奈尔 |
[14:32] | Last time you pointed a gun at me, | 上回你拿枪指着我 |
[14:35] | It didn’t end in your favor, now, did it? | 就没好果子吃对不对 你还来 |
[14:36] | You shouldn’t sneak up like that, | 是你不该神出鬼没 |
[14:38] | With the thugs from the Toreros Cartel after me. | 斗牛帮毒贩最近盯上我了 |
[14:42] | Toreros from Sinaloa? | 锡那罗亚州的那个斗牛帮吗 |
[14:44] | I spent a little time in Mexico. | 我在墨西哥呆过 |
[14:47] | You know that they’re a death squad. | 那你该知道他们是个行刑队 |
[14:49] | You cross them, and your head winds up in a bag. | 跟他们对上 人头落地 |
[14:51] | But you’ve already crossed them. | 但你已经跟他们对上了 |
[14:53] | Andrew Benton’s expunged record–do you have it? | 安德鲁·本顿被注销的犯罪记录 你倒是有没有 |
[14:57] | Even an added bonus– I got the M.E. Report. | 我还附送了你点彩头 法医报告也在里面 |
[15:00] | Wonderful. | 漂亮 |
[15:02] | I do a lot of things for you. | 我给你做的够多了 |
[15:03] | You want me to keep doing them, you got to protect me. | 你还想让我继续干的话 你就得保护我 |
[15:06] | You got to take these guys out. | 你得把那些人做掉 |
[15:07] | So I’m working for you now? | 就是说我现在要给你打工了 |
[15:09] | It’s either them or me. | 不然我就没法帮你了 |
[15:12] | Lots of crooked cops in this town, Lionel. | 纽约的腐败警察多了去了 莱奈尔 |
[15:15] | It’s not gonna be hard to find another one | 找个像你一样能干活的警察 |
[15:16] | Just as useful as you… | 还不简单吗 |
[15:18] | With less baggage. | 还没那么多负担 |
[15:22] | The report, please. | 请给我报告 |
[15:24] | I did say “Please.” | 我已经很客气了 |
[15:30] | That’s the spirit. | 这才对嘛 |
[15:41] | Finch, I know why the doctor’s stalking Benton. | 芬奇 我知道为什么医生在尾行本顿了 |
[15:44] | In ’96, when Benton was a senior at N.Y.U., | 96年时候 本顿是纽约大学四年级生 |
[15:47] | He sexually assaulted a freshman girl | 他性侵了一个才入学的新生女孩子 |
[15:49] | At a fraternity rush party. | 就在一个兄弟会晚会上 |
[15:51] | Uh, she said in her statement that she wanted to impress him. | 她的口供中说她想要取悦本顿 |
[15:55] | He–he was popular, a star athlete. | 毕竟他备受瞩目 还是明星运动员 |
[15:58] | So she had a couple beers with him, | 于是她就跟他喝了点啤酒 |
[16:00] | Claimed he slipped something in her drink. | 她说他在酒里下了药 |
[16:03] | Why wasn’t he arrested? | 那他为什么没被拘捕 |
[16:06] | She waited two days to report the assault. | 她等了两天才报的案 |
[16:09] | Probably ashamed, scared. | 估计是又羞又怕 |
[16:11] | Tox reports came back clean. Rape kit was inconclusive. | 毒物检验报告显示正常 强奸罪名不成立 |
[16:15] | She dropped the charges. | 她放弃了指控 |
[16:17] | Who was the girl? | 那女孩子是谁 |
[16:21] | Gabrielle Tillman, the doctor’s sister. | 加百列·提尔曼 医生的姐姐 |
[16:24] | A year after the attack, Gabrielle was rushed to the E.R. | 事情发生一年后 加百列被送进了急诊室 |
[16:27] | And pronounced D.O.A. | 结果送到时候已经没救了 |
[16:28] | From an overdose of antidepressants | 死因是服用抗焦虑药物 |
[16:30] | And sleeping pills. | 和安眠药过量 |
[16:32] | This isn’t an accidental overdose. | 这可不是什么偶然过量 |
[16:34] | This is– | 这是 |
[16:38] | She committed suicide. | 她自杀了 |
[16:39] | And that’s why the machine gave us Tillman’s number. | 所以机器给出了提尔曼的号码 |
[16:43] | She’s going to murder Benton. | 她要杀了本顿 |
[16:45] | The man responsible for her sister’s death. | 那个害死她姐姐的男人 |
[16:48] | Correct. | 正解 |
[16:53] | Finch, she’s a doctor who saves lives. | 芬奇 她是个悬壶济世的医生 |
[16:56] | She doesn’t know what it’s like to take one. | 她怎么懂杀人是怎么回事情 |
[17:01] | It’ll destroy her. | 这会毁了她 |
[17:11] | Mr. Burdett? Detective carter. | 伯戴特先生 我是卡特警探 |
[17:13] | I called regarding the robbery you witnessed. | 我之前跟你通过电话 关于那宗您目击的劫案 |
[17:15] | Uh, can I come in? | 我能进去么 |
[17:18] | I’ve been expecting you. | 我在等你来 |
[17:25] | Sorry about the mess. | 不好意思有点乱 |
[17:27] | Paralegal, right? | 律师助理是吧 |
[17:29] | At lockup looking into a case? | 在证物保管处查案子 |
[17:32] | Probate court failed to require | 遗嘱认证法庭无法使 |
[17:34] | A fidelity bond of the executor. | 执行人出示一份高保债券 |
[17:38] | The executor, in his turn, | 执行人所做的 |
[17:40] | Robbed the Ulman Estate blind. | 则是把乌尔曼的房产刨了个精光 |
[17:43] | – Please sit. – Oh, thank you. | -请坐 -谢谢 |
[17:46] | Were you injured during the robbery? | 你是在此次劫案当中受的伤么 |
[17:50] | Don’t worry. I’m not gonna sue the city. | 别担心 我不会起诉市政府 |
[17:53] | This is an old injury, | 是旧伤了 |
[17:55] | Although the stress of the situation did not help. | 尽管这事也没给我什么好处 |
[17:59] | We’re doing everything in our power to catch these guys. | 我们在竭尽所能抓捕犯人 |
[18:03] | Mr. Burdett, do you mind walking me through what happened? | 伯戴特先生 介不介意我再请你回顾下当时的情况 |
[18:07] | I was standing at the counter at lockup. | 我就在保管处的前台站着 |
[18:09] | They came storming in. They had guns. | 然后他们就冲进来了 他们有枪 |
[18:12] | They were shouting at us to get down on the floor, so… | 他们高喊要我们趴下贴地 于是 |
[18:16] | I did. | 我照办了 |
[18:17] | During the robbery, | 抢劫过程中 |
[18:18] | Did you hear any of the men say the name “Elias”? | 你有没有听到有人说 以利亚 这个名字 |
[18:23] | I don’t believe so. Who’s Elias? | 应该没有 谁是以利亚 |
[18:25] | Did you get a look at any of their faces? | 你有没有看到他们的长相 |
[18:28] | No. | 没 |
[18:29] | Did any of the men talk to you? | 他们当中有没有人跟你说话 |
[18:32] | Not that I recall. | 我不记得有 |
[18:37] | Because it looks to me… | 可是在我看来 |
[18:40] | Like this man said something to you. | 这个人跟你讲了些话 |
[18:52] | Oh, I was hoping I wouldn’t have to go | 我本以为自己不用再想起这事了 |
[18:53] | Through all of this again. | 没完没了的 |
[18:56] | Yes. | 是 |
[18:58] | He told me to stop staring at him. | 他跟我说叫我别再盯着他看 |
[19:01] | That’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[19:04] | Most people’s instinct is to look away. | 大多数人的反应都是转开视线 |
[19:07] | Well, I’ve never been accused of being like most people. | 倒是从来没人说我跟大多数人一样 |
[19:10] | Did he say anything else to you? | 他还跟你说了些什么吗 |
[19:12] | No. | 没 |
[19:13] | Did you try to communicate with him in any other way? | 你有没有用各种方式与他交流过 |
[19:15] | How do you mean? | 此话怎讲 |
[19:16] | When he was holding you by your jacket. | 当他抓着你的外套拎着你的时候 |
[19:20] | I asked him to let me go. | 我叫他放了我 |
[19:24] | And that’s all you said? | 你就说了那些话 |
[19:26] | Detective carter, | 卡特警探 |
[19:27] | I suppose you’re used to being around guns, | 我想你应该是习惯于枪口下来去了 |
[19:28] | I suppose scenes of violence are commonplace for you, | 我想暴力犯罪的场景对你来说并不陌生 |
[19:32] | But I can assure you that for me, it was terrifying. | 但是我能向你保证 与我而言 十分恐怖 |
[19:37] | I was so terrified, I couldn’t even look away. | 我当时怕极了 连眼珠子都不会转了 |
[19:39] | So, when he picked me up, | 所以 当他把我抓起来的时候 |
[19:41] | I thought surely I was about to die. | 我以为我是死定了 |
[19:44] | So, yes, I was communicating with him. | 所以 是 我是跟他沟通了 |
[19:46] | I was begging for my life. | 我是求他放过我 |
[19:50] | I’m sorry I can’t remember the exact words I used. | 很抱歉当时我具体说了什么话记不起来了 |
[19:57] | Well… | 那 |
[19:59] | If you can think of anything else, please give me a call. | 如果你还能再想起来些什么 请给我电话 |
[20:04] | I promise you, we will catch this guy. | 向你保证 我们一定会抓住他 |
[20:24] | Where’s Tillman, Mr. Reese? | 提尔曼在哪 里瑟先生 |
[20:25] | She’s working. | 她在上班 |
[20:27] | I’m taking care of a little side project. | 而我正在处理我的副业 |
[20:31] | What’s got you worried, Harold? | 怎么心神不宁的啊 哈罗德 |
[20:33] | Detective Carter. | 卡特警探 |
[20:34] | I met with her about the robbery. | 我跟她见面谈了下抢劫的事 |
[20:35] | I had to know what she knows. | 我必须得摸摸她的底 |
[20:38] | She’s motivated. | 她很有干劲 |
[20:40] | Some might say “Fixated.” | 按某人话说叫 执着 |
[20:42] | It won’t be long before she catches up to you. | 很快她就能追查到你身上了 |
[20:45] | Gonna have to have a plan when she does. | 还是早做打算为妙 |
[20:47] | I’m taking care of it. | 交给我去解决 |
[20:48] | I’m making a new friend on the police force. | 我正在结交一位新警察朋友 |
[20:51] | He’s going to help us with our problem with Carter and Fusco. | 他会帮忙解决卡特与弗斯科问题 |
[20:55] | Tillman’s off in 20 minutes. | 提尔曼20分钟后下班 |
[20:57] | Got to go. | 撤了 |
[20:59] | After the bar, we went back to his place. | 从酒吧出来 我们就去了他家 |
[21:02] | He slipped something in my drink. | 他在我的饮料里掺了东西 |
[21:07] | I blacked out. | 我就昏迷了 |
[21:11] | When I… | 当我 |
[21:13] | Woke up, I was in his bed, facedown, naked. | 醒来的时候 我趴在他床上 全裸 |
[21:17] | I couldn’t find my dress. | 我找不到我的衣服 |
[21:19] | I wanted to scream, | 我想喊 |
[21:22] | To call the cops, | 叫警察 |
[21:24] | Someone, anyone, | 或者别的任何人 |
[21:27] | But I was afraid. | 但是我害怕 |
[21:31] | I was crying when I left. | 我哭着走了 |
[21:35] | He just smiled and said I was a real wild woman, | 他只是笑着 还说我真是够狂野 |
[21:39] | And he would see me at work. | 还说我们上班时再见 |
[21:43] | Now every day I see him, and he smiles that same smile, | 现在每天我看到他 他脸上都是同一个笑容 |
[21:48] | And I want to throw up. | 我就很想吐 |
[21:52] | I need this job. I can’t quit. | 可我需要这份工 我不能辞职 |
[21:57] | I never talk at these things either. | 这种事我也说不出口 |
[22:00] | – Excuse me? – Oh, I’m sorry. | -请问你说什么 -对不起 |
[22:02] | I didn’t mean to interrupt. I… | 我只是自言自语 |
[22:05] | Just wanted some coffee. | 我只是来弄点咖啡 |
[22:07] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[22:10] | Son’t be. It’s my third cup today. | 没事 我今天是第三杯了 |
[22:14] | You know, I keep coming to these things, hoping I’ll feel better, | 我一直来参加这种活动 想让自己好受点 |
[22:16] | But they only make me feel worse. | 但是只会让我更难受 |
[22:19] | This coffee’s terrible. | 这咖啡真难喝 |
[22:22] | Uh, that woman in there– y-you know her? | 里面那个女人 你认识她吗 |
[22:26] | No. | 不 |
[22:27] | But, uh, I know someone like her. | 只是 我认识像她那样的人 |
[22:35] | What about you? – hmm? | 你呢 |
[22:37] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这 |
[22:39] | I lost someone very close to me. | 我失去了一个很亲近的人 |
[22:45] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[22:47] | Not a day goes by I don’t think | 我无时无刻不在回想 |
[22:49] | About what I could’ve done. | 我当时能做什么好挽回这一切 |
[22:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:58] | It took me years to piece together what happened to my friend. | 很多年后我才明白我朋友到底出了什么事 |
[23:04] | You know, I thought I could… | 我说 我觉得我能 |
[23:07] | Live with it. | 挺过去 |
[23:09] | I put it behind me. | 我终究放下了 |
[23:11] | I had a good job, | 我有份好工作 |
[23:13] | A good life. | 美好人生 |
[23:17] | And then I saw him a month ago. | 然后我在一个月前看到了他 |
[23:20] | And it all came back. | 于是一切又都回来了 |
[23:23] | He was eating dinner | 他那时在吃晚饭 |
[23:25] | At this little french place in my neighborhood. | 就在我家附近的一间法国小餐馆 |
[23:27] | He was out on a date. | 他在约会 |
[23:30] | He looked content. | 他看起来相当志得意满 |
[23:33] | My world is shattered, and he looks content. | 我的世界支离破碎 而他却志得意满 |
[23:39] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:40] | I don’t know why I’m telling you all this. | 我不知道怎么就和你说起这些来了 |
[23:42] | Hey, everybody needs someone to talk to. | 人总得找个人聊聊 |
[23:45] | I’m John. | 我叫约翰 |
[23:49] | I’m Kate. Kate Leman. | 我叫凯特 凯特·莱曼 |
[23:55] | The photos are some kind of sick trophies of his victims. | 这些照片是那个变态的奖杯吗 |
[23:59] | Benton convinces these women to do coke with him, | 说服了这些女人跟他一起吸毒 |
[24:02] | Slips them a sedative, then rapes them. | 偷偷对她们用镇定剂 然后再强奸 |
[24:06] | In the morning, they’re too afraid to come forward | 到了早上 她们就怕地不敢再出面 |
[24:08] | And implicate themselves. | 而且还把自己搭进去了 |
[24:11] | I suppose that explains | 我想这就能解释为什么 |
[24:13] | Why the charges against him are consistently dropped. | 这些针对他的指控一直都主动撤销了 |
[24:17] | The guy’s depraved… | 这人够堕落 |
[24:19] | Gets off on violating and humiliating all these women. | 最喜欢侵犯和羞辱这些女人 |
[24:23] | He’s not gonna stop, finch. | 他不会罢手 芬奇 |
[24:26] | Did you get a hit on that name the doctor gave me? | 那医生给我的假名你查到什么有用的吗 |
[24:28] | We got three hits on Kate Leman– | 我找到三个凯特·莱曼 |
[24:30] | The same pseudonym she gave to Benton. | 就是她给本顿的那个假名 |
[24:33] | The first is an 80-year-old woman living in the Bronx. | 第一个是住在布朗克斯的80岁老太太 |
[24:36] | The second is living upstate | 第二个住在上城区 |
[24:37] | At a woman’s corrections facility. | 女子劳教所 |
[24:39] | The third has a P.O. Box | 第三个有个邮箱 |
[24:42] | A block from Tillman’s hospital. | 就开在离提尔曼工作的医院一条街的地方 |
[24:46] | She recently signed rental agreements for a van | 她最近租了一辆面包车 |
[24:49] | And a vacation home in Montauk. | 和蒙特卡的一个度假屋 |
[25:12] | You find the house? | 你找到那房子了吗 |
[25:14] | And then some. | 还有些别的东西 |
[25:16] | Doctor has everything she needs to erase Benton for good. | 医生有用来彻底抹杀掉本顿的东西 |
[25:20] | What do you mean “Erase?” | 你说的抹杀是什么意思 |
[25:21] | 8 pounds of lye, heated to 300 degrees– | 八磅碱 加热到300华氏度 |
[25:25] | Body will dissolve in three hours, | 尸体三个小时便无影无踪 |
[25:27] | Give or take. | 大约这个数 |
[25:29] | I will refrain from asking how you know that. | 我就不问你是怎么知道的了 |
[25:32] | Oh, Finch, she’s meticulous– | 芬奇 她做事极为细致 |
[25:36] | Planned everything to a “T,” | 策划所有这一切都是为了报仇 |
[25:40] | And she’s gonna get away with it. | 并且她会逍遥法外 |
[25:42] | I’m beginning to wonder | 我都忍不住要这么想 |
[25:43] | If maybe she’s not doing the world a favor. | 她这么做是不是帮了这世界一个忙 |
[25:45] | But Tillman isn’t a killer. | 但提尔曼不是个杀手 |
[25:47] | She goes through with it, it’ll ruin her life. | 她要是这么做了 会毁了她的一生 |
[25:50] | What do you suggest, mr. Reese? | 你有什么建议 里瑟先生 |
[25:52] | We don’t give her the chance. | 我们不给她机会下手 |
[25:54] | I’m gonna find a way to make Benton disappear. | 我会想办法让本顿消失 |
[26:12] | Decided to help me? | 决定帮我了吗 |
[26:14] | I’m not so easy to replace, huh? | 我还是难以替代的哈 |
[26:16] | I’m warning you, these Cartel guys will put two in your back, | 我警告你 这些毒贩会从背后偷袭你 |
[26:19] | So don’t leave any of them standing. | 所以别给他们还手的机会 |
[26:22] | You need me here– you sure you don’t want me | 你确定你…真的不要我 |
[26:23] | to go around back and cover the exits? | 到后面去守着出口吗 |
[26:25] | No, you’re good right here. | 不用 你在这就好 |
[26:32] | Detective? | 警探 |
[26:33] | You got our money? | 钱拿来了吗 |
[26:38] | Orale, Guey. | 奥拉尔 圭埃尔 |
[26:55] | You’re supposed to take them out. | 你应该杀了他们 |
[27:01] | Hey, what are you doing? You stealing from them? | 你做什么 你偷他们的货吗 |
[27:04] | If it makes you feel better, it’s for a good cause. | 如果这能安慰你下 这是为了做好事 |
[27:17] | Sir, pardon me. | 先生 麻烦一下 |
[27:21] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题 |
[27:23] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[27:45] | Sir, can you hear me? | 先生 你能听到吗 |
[27:58] | I’m telling you, this has been the craziest week. | 我和你说 这一周真是太劲爆了 |
[28:01] | Drinks are on me. | 我请你们喝酒 |
[28:02] | He’s being released. | 他被放了 |
[28:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:06] | Look at the guy. He’s got four lawyers. | 看那家伙 他有四个律师 |
[28:07] | Each of them got a suit on | 每个人身上的西装 |
[28:08] | that costs more than I make in six months– | 比我半年的工资还贵 |
[28:10] | The kind of lawyers that know every loophole | 这种律师对法律的每个漏洞都一清二楚 |
[28:11] | a piece of garbage like Benton can crawl through. | 可以让像本顿这种败类逃脱制裁 |
[28:15] | What about the Toreros? | 斗牛帮怎么办 |
[28:17] | They’re gonna come looking for me and their coke. | 现在他们不仅要找我 还要找他们的货 |
[28:20] | Well, we better make sure they don’t find you, Lionel. | 那最好别让他们找到你 莱奈尔 |
[28:24] | You know what kind of hole you got me into? | 你知道你给我惹了什么麻烦吗 |
[28:27] | What’s stopping me right now from making some noise, | 我到底是在犹豫什么啊 干嘛不直接 |
[28:29] | getting you arrested? | 把你供出去得了 |
[28:30] | I don’t know. What’s stopping you? | 不知道哎 你在犹豫什么咧 |
[28:42] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[28:44] | I know it’s late. | 我知道已经晚了 |
[28:47] | It was my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[28:48] | I know that now. | 我现在懂了 |
[28:50] | I tried to put it out of my head, but I can’t. | 我想要忘记这一切 但我做不到 |
[28:56] | I’m sorry, Meg. | 对不起 小梅 |
[28:59] | I should’ve been a better sister. | 我不是个好姐姐 |
[29:03] | Please… | 求你 |
[29:05] | Just forget I called. | 忘了我的电话 |
[29:07] | Forget all this. | 忘了这一切 |
[29:18] | Reese, dr. Tillman’s on the move. | 里瑟 提尔曼医生有动作了 |
[29:21] | I thought she was in the middle of a shift. | 她不是在值班吗 |
[29:23] | She was. | 之前是 |
[29:24] | She went to take a nap and told the nurse | 但她去休息了 还告诉护士 |
[29:25] | not to wake her. | 不要叫醒她 |
[29:28] | Now she’s moving away from the hospital. | 现在她离开医院了 |
[29:32] | I’m on it. | 交给我 |
[29:33] | Whatever you do, do it quick. | 不管你要做什么 要尽快 |
[29:34] | She’s headed toward Benton’s loft. | 她朝本顿的家里去了 |
[29:36] | All right, got it. | 好吧 明白 |
[29:42] | Can we do this later, fellas? I’m a little bus– | 伙计们 你们能晚点再来吗 我有点忙… |
[29:52] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[30:46] | Reese, the doctor’s been at Benton’s loft for five minutes. | 里瑟 医生在本顿家已经有五分钟了 |
[30:49] | Where the hell are you? | 你到底死哪去了 |
[31:00] | Nice to see you again, Lionel. | 再见到你真好 莱奈尔 |
[31:04] | Detective Fusco owes us a debt… | 弗斯科警探欠我们一笔帐 |
[31:06] | So he made a little down payment– | 所以他拿了点东西来还债 |
[31:09] | You. | 就是你 |
[31:12] | It’s a win-win. | 这算双赢 |
[31:53] | Where’s our cocaine? | 我们的毒品呢 |
[31:59] | I know you. | 我知道你 |
[32:01] | Then you know if you cross the Torero Cartel, | 那你肯定也知道要是招惹了斗牛帮 |
[32:04] | You lose your head. | 你就得准备掉脑袋 |
[32:06] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[32:08] | It’s too late to apologize, amigo. | 现在道歉太晚了 伙计 |
[32:10] | No, I’m sorry… | 不 我抱歉 |
[32:13] | But you’re gonna lose your head… | 是因为要掉脑袋的人是你 |
[32:30] | Is this true? | 这是真的吗 |
[32:31] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[32:33] | How does he know about Miguel? | 那他怎么知道米盖尔的事 |
[32:35] | Shut up. He’s lying. | 闭嘴 他在说谎 |
[33:04] | Look, it was nothing personal, all right? | 听着 这不是针对你 好吗 |
[33:06] | I had no choice. They were gonna kill me. | 我也没办法 他们要杀了我 |
[33:08] | I told you, you’re not the only dirty cop in town. | 我说了 你不是纽约唯一的腐败条子 |
[33:12] | I called in a favor. | 我帮了你的忙 |
[33:15] | It’s time for a change of scenery. | 现在该换换了 |
[33:17] | You’re gonna be doing something else for me. | 你得替我做点其他事 |
[33:20] | And, Lionel… | 还有 莱奈尔 |
[33:22] | Don’t do this again. | 下不为例 |
[33:50] | Officer. | 警官 |
[33:52] | – Uh, $20 on 2, please. – Sure. | -请给我加二十块二号油 -当然 |
[33:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:55] | I thought that was you. | 我就猜是你 |
[33:57] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[33:59] | Oh! The guy from the support group. | 你是互助小组的那个人 |
[34:03] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[34:06] | Well, I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[34:07] | Let me buy you a cup of coffee, Megan. | 让我请你喝杯咖啡吧 梅根 |
[34:12] | Come on, I hear it’s terrible. | 得了 我知道这感觉很糟 |
[34:16] | The guy you got tied up in the back of the van can wait. | 你车里那个被绑着的男人可以等等 |
[34:35] | You’re smart. | 你很聪明 |
[34:38] | And you’ve been careful. | 你也一直很小心 |
[34:42] | You probably wouldn’t get caught. | 你应该不会被抓到 |
[34:47] | But the truth is, you’ll never really get away with it. | 但事实是 你永远也摆脱不了这件事 |
[34:55] | Do you know who he is… | 你知道他是什么人 |
[34:59] | What he’s done? | 他都做了什么吗 |
[35:00] | I know all about Andrew Benton. | 我知道所有安德鲁·本顿的事 |
[35:03] | I know all about you, Megan. | 还有你 梅根 |
[35:07] | I know you’re a damn good doctor. | 我知道你是个很棒的医生 |
[35:10] | I know that you’ve spent years of your life | 我知道你的一生 |
[35:14] | healing people. | 都在治病救人 |
[35:17] | And I know if you do this… | 我也知道如果你这么做了 |
[35:21] | If you murder this man in cold blood… | 如果你冷血地杀死了那个男人 |
[35:27] | It will kill you. | 你就会被吞噬 |
[35:31] | You told me that you lost someone. | 你说你失去了重要的人 |
[35:36] | Was that true? | 这是真的吗 |
[35:40] | How can you sit there and tell me not to do something | 那你怎么能就这么让我袖手旁观 |
[35:44] | You know in your heart you would do, too? | 你也知道你内心告诉你该怎么做吧 |
[35:47] | Because unlike you… | 因为我和你不同 |
[35:50] | I know what happens when you take a life. | 我知道当你夺走别人的生命时 |
[35:53] | You lose a part of yourself… | 你自己生命的一部分也失去了 |
[35:56] | Not everything… | 不是所有的部分 |
[36:01] | Just the part that matters the most. | 只是最重要的部分 |
[36:05] | Is that what happened to you? | 你就是这样的吗 |
[36:12] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不用非得这么做 |
[36:15] | You can turn around right now. | 你现在还可以回头 |
[36:20] | He’s seen me. He’s seen my face. | 他看到我了 他看到了我的样子 |
[36:26] | Well, suppose I have a little talk with him. | 我想我能和他聊聊 |
[36:30] | Trust me, it won’t matter. | 相信我 这不要紧 |
[36:35] | Give me the keys to your van, Megan. | 把你的车钥匙给我 梅根 |
[36:40] | Everything he’s done, | 他做了这么多事 |
[36:41] | and I’m supposed to just hand you over the keys? | 而我就这么把钥匙给你吗 |
[36:45] | He gets to walk free? | 他就这么逍遥法外 |
[36:47] | What do I get? | 我又有什么 |
[36:50] | You get a second chance. | 你能有第二次机会 |
[36:51] | You get to let go. | 你可以忘记过去 |
[36:56] | You get your life back. | 重新回到你的生活 |
[37:00] | What does Gabrielle get? | 那加百列又有什么 |
[37:03] | She gets to keep her memory of you. | 她有对你的美好回忆 |
[37:13] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[37:15] | Who are you? Why are you here? | 你是谁 你为什么要来 |
[37:17] | I already told you. | 我告诉过你了 |
[37:20] | Everybody needs someone to talk to. | 每个人总得找个人聊聊 |
[37:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:41] | Reese? | 里瑟 |
[37:43] | Where’s dr. Tillman? | 提尔曼医生在哪 |
[37:45] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[37:47] | I have her van… | 我开着她的车 |
[37:49] | And Benton. | 本顿也在 |
[37:54] | What are you gonna do with him? | 你准备怎么做 |
[37:56] | We’re gonna have a little talk. | 我会和他聊聊 |
[38:02] | Why do you do it, Finch– | 你为什么这么做 芬奇 |
[38:04] | The machine, the numbers, all of it? | 这个机器 这些号码 所有这些事 |
[38:08] | I told you, mr. Reese… | 我说过了 里瑟先生 |
[38:13] | I have my reasons. | 我有我的理由 |
[38:18] | And our little problem with detective Carter? | 我们和卡特警探的小问题怎么解决 |
[38:23] | Taken care of. | 已经解决了 |
[38:35] | Detective. | 警探 |
[38:36] | Captain, it’s a real pleasure– | 队长 我很荣幸… |
[38:37] | Save it. | 省省吧 |
[38:39] | I was told to assign you to this desk and not ask questions. | 有人叫我把你调到这来 还不要问理由 |
[38:41] | So this is me not asking questions. | 所以我不问理由 |
[38:44] | And this is you calling your friend | 那你也打电话给你的朋友 |
[38:46] | And telling him to lose the photos he’s got of me. | 让他处理掉他拍的我的照片 |
[38:49] | But if you mess up, | 但要是你搞砸了 |
[38:51] | I really don’t care who’s watching out for you. | 我可不会在意你背后有什么人 |
[38:53] | I will personally see that your ass fries. | 我会亲自把你踢出去 |
[38:57] | Have a great day, detective. | 祝你愉快 警探 |
[39:08] | – Cute kid. – Thanks. | -孩子很可爱 -谢了 |
[39:14] | What’s that–the center street lockup robbery? | 那是什么 中心街的保管处劫案吗 |
[39:17] | That was something. | 那可是件大案子 |
[39:19] | – Any leads? -A few. | -有线索吗 -有一点 |
[39:22] | – You just transfer? – Yeah. | -你刚调过来吗 -是的 |
[39:25] | Detective Fusco. | 弗斯科警探 |
[39:27] | Carter. | 我是卡特 |
[39:29] | Looks like you’re stuck with me. | 看来你以后要和我一起合作了 |
[39:49] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[39:54] | That woman in my loft– she… | 我家里有个女人…她 |
[39:56] | Tased me. | 她把我电晕了 |
[39:59] | Don’t worry. I told her to leave. | 别担心 我让她走了 |
[40:01] | She isn’t cut out for this. | 她不是做这种事的人 |
[40:04] | She fixes people… | 她是救人的人 |
[40:08] | Not like us. | 不像我们 |
[40:11] | We break them. | 我们是毁了他们的人 |
[40:17] | I don’t understand. Um, who are you? | 我不懂 你是谁 |
[40:25] | What are you gonna do to me? | 你要把我怎么样 |
[40:28] | Honestly, I haven’t decided yet. | 说实话 我还没决定 |
[40:32] | Let me ask you a question. | 我问你个问题 |
[40:36] | Do you think people ever really change? | 你觉得人真的会改变吗 |
[40:39] | I mean, you– you hurt innocent people, | 我是说 你伤害无辜的人 |
[40:42] | And I– well… | 而我 |
[40:45] | For a long time, I killed people like you. | 很久以来 我就负责杀你这种人 |
[40:49] | Please, I’m not who you think I am. | 求你了 我不是你想的那种人 |
[40:54] | This is a mistake. | 你搞错了 |
[40:56] | Wait–wait, o-o-okay. | 等等 好吧 |
[41:04] | I’ve done some things. Um… | 我是做过一些事 |
[41:06] | I’ve crossed some lines. | 一些越轨的事 |
[41:10] | But I won’t do it again. | 但我不会再做了 |
[41:11] | I-I swear. | 我发誓 |
[41:15] | Please… | 求你了 |
[41:17] | Let me go. | 放我走 |
[41:22] | I could let you go, | 我可以放你走 |
[41:24] | ’cause you know for the rest of your life | 因为你要知道 你之后的日子 |
[41:26] | That I’d be watching you. | 我都会监视着你 |
[41:30] | And if you hurt anybody… | 如果你再敢伤害任何人 |
[41:33] | I’d stop you. | 我会阻止你 |
[41:35] | Maybe you could change. | 也许你可以改变 |
[41:38] | And maybe so could I. | 也许我也可以 |
[41:45] | But the truth is… | 但事实是 |
[41:48] | People don’t really change, do they? | 人们的本性难移吧 |
[41:53] | No, they, uh– they can. | 不 他们可以改变 |
[41:56] | I can. | 我可以 |
[41:58] | And, um, you– | 而你… |
[42:00] | I– | 我 |
[42:03] | I don’t think that you’re going to kill me. | 我觉得你不会杀我 |
[42:07] | – No? – No, because… | -是吗 -是的 因为… |
[42:10] | I can see, inside, that you’re a– | 我能看到你内心… |
[42:13] | A good person. | 是个好人 |
[42:15] | You’re a good man. | 你是个好人 |
[42:17] | Good? | 好人 |
[42:20] | I lost that part of myself a long time ago. | 很早以前 我已经失去好的部分了 |
[42:26] | I’m not sure if I can find it. | 我不知道我还能不能重新找回来 |
[42:32] | I’m not sure it matters anymore. | 这对我来说还重不重要 |
[42:36] | Maybe it’s better this way. | 也许这样更好 |
[42:38] | Maybe it’s up to me to do what the good people can’t. | 也许我就该去做好人做不了的事 |
[42:42] | Or maybe there are no good people. | 也许这世上已经没有好人了 |
[42:44] | Maybe there are only good decisions. | 也许这才是唯一正确的决定 |
[42:48] | Please… | 求你了 |
[42:50] | You– | 你… |
[42:51] | Y-you don’t want to do something that you’re gonna regret. | 别做出会让你后悔的事情 |
[42:54] | Which do you think I’ll regret more– | 你觉得什么会让我更后悔 |
[42:57] | Letting you live | 是放了你 |
[42:59] | Or letting you die? | 还是杀了你 |
[43:03] | Andrew… | 安德鲁 |
[43:05] | Help me make a good decision. | 帮我做出正确的决定吧 |