时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你在被监视着 |
[00:05] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | A machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监视你的机器 |
[00:12] | I know because… I built it. | 我会知道 因为它是我造的 |
[00:15] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖活动 |
[00:17] | but it sees everything– | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:19] | Violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 它看到了与普通人相关的暴力罪行 |
[00:22] | People like you. | 像你一样的普通人 |
[00:23] | Crimes the government considered irrelevant. | 而政府认为这些罪行无关紧要 |
[00:27] | They wouldn’t act, so I decided I would. | 他们不肯作为 所以我决定插手 |
[00:30] | But I needed a partner. | 但我需要一个搭档 |
[00:32] | Someone with the skills to intervene. | 一个有能力介入其中的人 |
[00:35] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 因为受到当局追捕 我们只能秘密行动 |
[00:39] | You will never find us. | 你永远也找不到我们 |
[00:41] | But victim or perpetrator, | 但不管你是受害者还是行凶者 |
[00:43] | If you’re number’s up, we’ll find you. | 只要你的号码被列出来 我们一定会找到你 |
[00:53] | You know why I’m here. You know how I feel. | 你知道我为什么来 你知道我的感受 |
[00:56] | I can’t hide it anymore. | 我不能再隐瞒下去了 |
[00:59] | What we’re doing is wrong. | 我们做的事是错的 |
[01:08] | You’re not my regular guy. | 你不是我以前的司机 |
[01:10] | He’s sick. | 他病了 |
[01:11] | They called me to fill in at the last moment. | 他们临时通知我来代班 |
[01:17] | Callahan car service. | 卡拉汉汽车服务 |
[01:19] | Zoe Morgan. You changed my driver. | 我是佐伊·摩根 你们换了我的司机 |
[01:22] | Sorry for the inconvenience Ms. Morgan, | 抱歉为您带来的不便 摩根女士 |
[01:23] | But Bill’s come down with laryngitis. | 但比尔得了喉炎 |
[01:25] | Caught it from his son. | 被他儿子传染了 |
[01:28] | Which son? | 哪个儿子 |
[01:29] | Andy. The younger one. | 安迪 那个小儿子 |
[01:31] | We sent our best driver in his place. | 我们派了最好的司机代替他 |
[01:34] | I’ll be the judge of that. | 好不好我说了算 |
[01:38] | No small talk, no questions, | 不准闲聊 不准问东问西 |
[01:41] | just stay in the car, and you keep your eyes on the road. | 你只要好好开车 专心看着路 |
[01:47] | We’ll settle up at the end of the night. | 剩下的今晚结束再给你 |
[01:49] | I look forward to it. | 我期待着 |
[02:20] | Little trouble picking this lock, Mr. Reese. | 她家锁好难开呢 里瑟先生 |
[02:23] | It’s not as easy as it looks. | 比看上去难搞多了 |
[02:26] | Never mind, I’m in. | 不过别担心 我搞定了 |
[02:36] | No photos of family or friends. | 没有家人或朋友的照片 |
[02:42] | Some jazz records. | 有几张爵士乐的唱片 |
[02:45] | Dropped out of law school, no current employer. | 法学院毕业 目前待业 |
[02:49] | But she buys a $2 million dollar apartment for cash three years ago. | 但她3年前用现金买了200万的公寓 |
[02:53] | What’s she gotten herself mixed up in? | 她给卷进什么麻烦了 |
[03:14] | Where does she keep the things she cares about? | 她重要的东西都放哪 |
[03:17] | Where do you? | 换做你会放哪 |
[03:18] | I don’t have any things I care about. | 我没重要的东西 |
[03:24] | Slip. | 猪仔 |
[03:25] | Zoe. | 佐伊 |
[03:27] | You got it? | 你弄到了吗 |
[03:30] | You know I always come through for you, Zoe. | 你知道我从不让你失望 佐伊 |
[03:36] | Be good, Slip. | 好好干 猪仔 |
[03:47] | She just paid for something. | 她刚刚付钱买了什么 |
[03:48] | A lot of money. Cash. | 很多钱 现金 |
[03:50] | Do you know what it is? | 你知道她买了什么吗 |
[03:51] | No. | 不知道 |
[03:53] | Do you want to know where people hide things, Finch? | 想知道人们通常把东西藏哪吗 芬奇 |
[03:55] | Underneath. | 下面 |
[04:09] | Keep your eyes on the road. | 专心开车 |
[04:38] | Leave it running, I won’t be long. | 别熄火 我马上回来 |
[04:43] | Finch, the item she bought was a gun. | 芬奇 她买的是一把枪 |
[04:46] | But she’s already got a gun in her living room. | 可她已经藏了一把在客厅里 |
[04:50] | Why does she need another one? | 她干嘛要再买一把 |
[04:51] | Well, the reason you buy a gun off the street | 你为什么到大街上买枪 |
[04:53] | is so that it’s untraceable. | 因为这样无法追踪来源 |
[04:54] | Possible her number came up because she plans to kill someone. | 她的号码跳出来 也许就因为她要杀人 |
[05:38] | Finch, she’s a shooter. | 芬奇 她是个杀手 |
[05:40] | Target’s a cop. | 目标是个警察 |
[05:42] | Lieutenant Gilmore. | 吉尔默警司 |
[05:53] | You owe me one. | 你欠我个人情 |
[05:55] | And so does the cop who left his side arm in a subway bathroom. | 还有那个把配枪落在地铁厕所里的警察 |
[05:59] | Believe me. He knows. | 相信我 他知道 |
[06:01] | You saved a good cop’s career. | 你救了一个好警察的职业生涯 |
[06:03] | We need all the men we can get right now. | 在这关头我们谁都不能损失 |
[06:05] | You sure this doesn’t have to do with the fact | 你确定这不是因为 |
[06:07] | that he’s your nephew? | 他是你外甥吗 |
[06:09] | Either way, I’m grateful. | 不管怎样 谢谢你 |
[06:11] | In a perfect world, gratitude would be enough. | 理想上来说 感激就足够了 |
[06:15] | That politically motivated investigation | 那场出于政治动机的调查 |
[06:17] | that you’re running into councilman rush. | 就因为你要竞选国会议员 |
[06:20] | About time you wrap it up. | 你也该收手了 |
[06:22] | Don’t you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[06:25] | Now I know where the term “necessary evil” comes from. | 现在我知道”是祸躲不过”的说法从哪来了 |
[06:29] | That makes us square? | 我们扯平了吗 |
[06:30] | No. | 没有 |
[06:32] | But it’s a good start. | 但算是个好的开始 |
[06:48] | See anything interesting tonight? | 今晚看到什么有趣的事吗 |
[06:51] | Nothing worth mentioning. | 都不值得一提 |
[06:56] | Be here tomorrow. 10:00 sharp. | 明天10点准时过来 |
[07:07] | I hope you’re out of there, Finch. | 希望你已经出来了 芬奇 |
[07:10] | Do you know what she does, yet? | 知道她是做什么的了吗 |
[07:14] | She does favors for a price. | 她收人钱财替人消灾 |
[07:17] | She’s a fixer. | 专门替人解决问题 |
[07:20] | Assuming then that she’s the victim. | 看来她是个被害者 |
[07:22] | Any ideas who’d want to take her out? | 知道谁想害她吗 |
[07:26] | Who wouldn’t? | 有谁不想 |
[07:34] | What do you got, Terney? | 发现了什么 老铁 |
[07:35] | Vincent Deluca. | 文森特·德卢卡 |
[07:38] | 71 years old, | 71岁 |
[07:40] | Public service homicide if you ask me. | 如果你非要问职业 他提供杀人服务 |
[07:43] | The guy was an enforcer. | 这家伙是个杀手 |
[07:44] | For “La Cosa Nostra” in Brighton Beach. | 为布莱顿海滩的”我们的家”卖命 |
[07:46] | Stabbing’s personal. | 刺杀出于私人恩怨 |
[07:48] | Is this knife from the kitchen? | 这把刀是厨房的吗 |
[07:49] | Nothing in there, but a set of steak knives. | 不是 这儿只有一套餐刀 |
[07:52] | This is not serrated. Looks old, dull. | 这把刀没有锯齿 看起来又旧又钝 |
[07:56] | Painful. | 很痛苦 |
[08:00] | We got a rap sheet on this old gangster? | 有这个老流氓的前科档案吗 |
[08:02] | Reads like a phone book. | 密密麻麻看着跟电话簿似的 |
[08:04] | Armed robbery, racketeering– | 持械抢劫 敲诈勒索… |
[08:06] | He was charged with homicide in the mid ’70s. | 他在70年代中期还以杀人罪被起诉过 |
[08:12] | Marlene Elias? | 玛琳·以利亚 |
[08:15] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[08:16] | Uh, 1973. | 1973年 |
[08:18] | The murder charge he skated on. | 他受指控的那起谋杀案 |
[08:21] | Victim was Marlene Elias. | 死者是玛琳·以利亚 |
[08:22] | The evidence was stolen from lockup a couple weeks back. | 证据几周前被人从保管处偷走了 |
[08:25] | Evidence was stolen from a 40-year-old cold case? | 谁会要偷40多年的老悬案的证据 |
[08:28] | Alone with a murder weapon. | 被偷的还有凶器 |
[08:30] | Marlene Elias was stabbed multiple times in her chest | 玛琳·以利亚的死因就是胸口的反复刺伤 |
[08:34] | with a kitchen knife. | 凶器就是把菜刀 |
[08:44] | Okay, Finch, looks like Zoe’s meeting with some businessman. | 芬奇 佐伊似乎要和某个商人见面 |
[08:47] | Sending you photos. | 照片给你发过去了 |
[08:50] | Got another guy watching from an SUV. | 还有个在SUV里盯梢的男人 |
[08:52] | Run a license plate for me. | 帮我查个车牌照 |
[08:54] | G-H-O-S-5-6-1 Gray, henry, oscar, seven, five, six, one. | |
[08:59] | Ms. Morgan. | 摩根女士 |
[09:01] | Okay, I got a hit on that license plate. | 我查到了 |
[09:03] | Registered to Samuel Douglas. | 登记在萨缪尔·道格拉斯名下 |
[09:05] | Head of crisis management with Virtanen pharmaceuticals. | 维尔塔宁制药公司危机管理部部长 |
[09:08] | You familiar with Anthony Talbott? | 认识安东尼·塔伯特吗 |
[09:10] | Should I be? | 我该认识他吗 |
[09:12] | He’s an investment blogger. | 他靠投资博客为生 |
[09:13] | No ethics or boundaries. | 没有道德没有下限 |
[09:15] | He’d do anything to get an inside scoop. | 为了内幕消息不择手段 |
[09:17] | Including violate our employees’ right to privacy. | 包括侵犯我们员工的个人隐私 |
[09:20] | We wouldn’t be talking if this had anything to do | 你特地把我找来 不会只是 |
[09:21] | with just an employee. | 为了你的一个员工的隐私吧 |
[09:24] | So what does he have on your boss? | 他有你老板的什么把柄 |
[09:25] | Douglas’ boss is the gentleman in the car, | 车里的那位就是道格拉斯的老板 |
[09:28] | – Mark Lawson. – A recording he claims– | -马克·劳森 -他声称他有段录音 |
[09:30] | a conversation with a certain young lady | 记录了我们老板和一位年轻女士 |
[09:31] | that could be misconstrued. | 一段可能会引起误会的谈话 |
[09:34] | An affair? | 风流韵事吗 |
[09:35] | Who cares? | 谁在乎 |
[09:37] | His wife. | 他妻子 |
[09:38] | Mr. Lawson is in line to run Virtanen. | 劳森先生马上要接手维尔塔宁制药 |
[09:40] | He already handles the day-to-day, | 他已经负责了日常的工作 |
[09:42] | But his father-in-law’s still the CEO. | 但他的老丈人目前还是总裁 |
[09:45] | What the old man doesn’t know… | 而他老头子并不知情 |
[09:47] | What’s Talbott asking? | 塔伯特想要什么 |
[09:50] | $40,000. | 四万美金 |
[09:52] | His cell phone number’s in there. | 里面有他的手机号码 |
[09:53] | Oh, and, uh, one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[09:55] | I’ll get the recording. | 我只负责去拿录音 |
[09:57] | I don’t need to know what’s on it. | 我不会听里面有什么 |
[09:59] | We appreciate your discretion, as always. | 感谢你的谨慎 一如既往 |
[10:14] | Good afternoon, Mr. Talbott. | 下午好 塔伯特先生 |
[10:17] | Nice of Virtanen to send a skirt. | 维尔塔宁真是好心 送来个美女 |
[10:20] | I understand that you have something of interest to my client. | 我知道你手上有关乎我客户利益的东西 |
[10:23] | You know, it is amazing what you can find | 知道么 就这么在虚空中搜索 |
[10:26] | just drifting out there in the ether. | 你就能发现令人意想不到的东西 |
[10:32] | One thing I have learned about | 对那些肉食者 |
[10:33] | The, uh, smartest guys in the room– | 我最清楚的一点就是 |
[10:36] | they just can’t keep it in their pants. | 他们的裤腰带都很松 |
[10:39] | You know why I’m here. | 你知道我为什么来 |
[10:41] | You know how I feel. | 你知道我的感受 |
[10:42] | I can’t hide it anymore. | 我不能再隐瞒下去了 |
[10:49] | This is all $40,000? | 这里有四万美金吗 |
[10:50] | Count it. | 你数数 |
[10:53] | At home. | 回家去数 |
[10:57] | By the way, I would have asked for $80,000. | 顺便 是我的话会要八万 |
[10:59] | Maybe it’s a skirt thing. | 可能因为我是女人吧 |
[11:06] | Talbott’s a blackmailing scumbag, | 塔伯特不过是个敲诈勒索的小流氓 |
[11:07] | but hardly a threat. | 应该不是威胁 |
[11:09] | What about her previous jobs? | 她之前的活儿呢 |
[11:10] | No client list in her apartment. | 公寓里没有客户名单 |
[11:12] | You need to get her talking. | 你得让她开口谈 |
[11:14] | Easier said than done. | 说的倒轻巧 |
[11:22] | Detective Sullivan. | 沙利文警探 |
[11:23] | Not for years now. | 退休好多年了 |
[11:25] | Bernie or Sully. Dealer’s choice. | 别人都叫我伯尼或老沙 |
[11:28] | I, um, wanted to talk about that case you worked | 我想和你谈谈73年 |
[11:30] | Back in ’73. | 你经手的那桩案子 |
[11:32] | Marlene Elias. | 玛琳·以利亚 |
[11:33] | How did that mess come up again? | 这案子怎么又给提起来了 |
[11:37] | A man I’m investigating broke into the evidence lockup | 我正在调查的一个人几周前 |
[11:39] | a few weeks ago. | 闯进了证物保管室 |
[11:41] | He and his crew stole the contents of the evidence box. | 他和同伙偷走了证物盒里的东西 |
[11:45] | Your notes, murder weapon, | 你的笔录 凶器 |
[11:47] | 8 inch kitchen knife. | 8英寸的厨房刀 |
[11:49] | which turned out plunged into the chest | 最后发现被捅进了 |
[11:51] | of your lead suspect. | 你当年嫌犯的胸口 |
[11:55] | That would be divine retribution. | 真是现世报啊 |
[11:57] | What can you tell me about Deluca? | 你能跟我谈谈德卢卡吗 |
[12:00] | Piece of work. | 没问题 |
[12:01] | I had him dead to rights on murdering that woman. | 我本来已经认定他是凶手了 |
[12:04] | The dimwit left a partial on the knife. | 那个白痴在刀上留下了部分指纹 |
[12:07] | The D.A. Dropped the case? | 检察官放弃了这桩案子吗 |
[12:08] | Bought and sold. | 都是幕后交易 |
[12:11] | Back then, the city was different. | 当时可不像现在 |
[12:14] | Marlene was a cocktail waitress. | 玛琳是个鸡尾酒女侍 |
[12:15] | She worked in a club owned by Gianni Moretti. | 她在吉亚尼·莫雷蒂的夜总会里工作 |
[12:19] | She has an affair with the don. | 她和老头子有一腿 |
[12:21] | She wants him to dump his wife. | 她想让他抛弃妻子 |
[12:23] | He gets tired of her complaints, and sends our friend here, | 他受够了她的抱怨 就派这位胸口挨了刀的 |
[12:25] | the cutlery rack, to shut her up. | 去让她闭嘴 |
[12:28] | He did. | 他让她闭嘴了 |
[12:30] | Permanently. | 永远闭嘴了 |
[12:32] | The thing that stuck with me was the kid. | 让我不能释怀的是那个孩子 |
[12:34] | Kid? What kid? | 孩子 什么孩子 |
[12:36] | I dug these up. | 我查到了这些 |
[12:37] | Marlene and the don had a kid. | 玛琳和老头子有个孩子 |
[12:40] | A son. | 一个儿子 |
[12:42] | He was out back playing when it happened. | 事情发生时他在外面玩 |
[12:44] | Came inside and he found her. | 跑进来发现了他妈妈 |
[12:47] | Kid walked all the way to the station. | 孩子一路走到了警察局 |
[12:49] | I still got that image of him standing there with no shoes on. | 我还记得他没穿鞋子站在那里的样子 |
[12:53] | What happened to him? | 他后来怎样了 |
[12:55] | Well, he didn’t want to cop to the affair, | 老头子不想这段私情曝光 |
[12:56] | So the kid went into the system. | 孩子被送进了社保机构 |
[12:59] | I don’t have to tell you what happens to those kids. | 这种孩子的下场你也清楚 |
[13:02] | You think he’s the killer? | 你认为他是凶手吗 |
[13:04] | Don’t know who else would go to so much trouble. | 还有谁会费这么大的劲 |
[13:15] | What is that? | 什么曲子 |
[13:16] | Ah, just some old bootlegs. | 只是些老歌 |
[13:17] | You like jazz? | 你喜欢爵士乐吗 |
[13:19] | You do? | 你喜欢吗 |
[13:20] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[13:22] | Always loved what Miles Davis said about jazz. | 一直都很喜欢迈尔斯·戴维斯对爵士乐的评论 |
[13:25] | “Don’t play what’s there. Play what’s not there.” | 不要玩陈词滥调 要玩新鲜曲调 |
[13:29] | Really? | 是吗 |
[13:32] | You seem to know how to play people. | 你似乎很懂得玩弄别人 |
[13:35] | I don’t play people. I fix their problems. | 我不是玩弄别人 我是帮人解决问题 |
[13:38] | And to answer your question, no, I hate jazz. | 回答你之前的问题 我讨厌爵士乐 |
[13:54] | We’re you supposed to be meeting with two people or one? | 你该和一个人还是两个人见面 |
[13:58] | What does it matter? | 这有关系吗 |
[13:59] | Let me take care of this, Zoe. | 让我来解决这件事 佐伊 |
[14:00] | It’s ms. Morgan. | 叫我摩根女士 |
[14:02] | Get back in the car. | 回车里去 |
[14:12] | You didn’t tell me it was a party. | 你可没告诉我会有这么多人 |
[14:15] | Talbott handed it over. No problems. | 塔伯特把东西交出来了 没问题 |
[14:33] | Did you listen to this? | 你听过这个了吗 |
[14:34] | You didn’t hire me to listen. | 你花钱可不是让我来听 |
[14:39] | Mr. Lawson would like to personally thank you. | 劳森先生想要亲自谢谢你 |
[14:41] | His fee is all that’s necessary. | 只要钱到位了就行了 |
[14:42] | No, we insist. | 不 我们坚持要你来一趟 |
[14:44] | Walter, get the driver. | 沃尔特 抓住那个司机 |
[15:04] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[15:11] | Guess I’m paying you to do more than drive. | 看来雇你当司机实在是屈才啊 |
[15:12] | Mr. Reese, are you okay? | 里瑟先生 你没事吧 |
[15:13] | Yeah, the hand-off was an ambush. | 没事 这次交易有埋伏 |
[15:15] | Douglas tried to kill both of us. | 道格拉斯想要杀了我们俩 |
[15:16] | Oh, thanks. I was there, remember? | 多谢提醒 我刚才也在 记得吗 |
[15:18] | Is she safe, Mr. Reese? | 她安全吗 里瑟先生 |
[15:20] | For now. A little shaken up. | 暂时安全 就是有点受惊 |
[15:21] | Who are you talking to? | 你在跟谁说话 |
[15:22] | They’re willing to kill for that recording. | 他们不惜为那段录音而杀人 |
[15:24] | We need to find out what’s on it. | 我们得弄清上面有什么 |
[15:26] | Send me Talbott’s address. | 把塔伯特的地址发给我 |
[15:28] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[15:29] | You can say we’re in the same business. | 我们可以说是同行 |
[15:30] | Fixing problems. | 专门替人解决问题 |
[15:32] | I had information that you might be in danger. | 我得到消息 你可能有危险 |
[15:34] | Information? | 消息 |
[15:36] | Who gave it to you? | 谁给你的消息 |
[15:37] | You have your people. I have mine. | 你有你的人 我有我的人 |
[15:41] | You need to find the journalist who sold you that recording. | 你得找到卖给你录音的那个记者 |
[15:43] | Find out what’s on it. | 弄清楚里面有什么 |
[15:49] | I made a copy. | 我拷贝了一份 |
[15:51] | I’m discreet, not stupid. | 我很谨慎 但是不蠢 |
[15:54] | I can’t hide it anymore. | 我不能再隐瞒下去了 |
[15:56] | – What we’re doing is wrong. – Who’s the girl on the tape? | -我们做的事是错的 -录音里的姑娘是谁 |
[15:59] | No idea. Can barely make it out. | 不清楚 听不出来 |
[16:15] | Stay here. | 呆在这儿 |
[16:16] | Mr. Reese, | 里瑟先生 |
[16:17] | Report on the police band. Talbott is dead. | 警用频段上有报告 塔伯特死了 |
[16:20] | Apparent cardiac arrest. | 表面上看是心脏病发 |
[16:22] | Oh, Douglas moves fast. | 道格拉斯动作真快 |
[16:24] | They’re killing everyone who had contact with that recording. | 他们在追杀所有接触过那段录音的人 |
[16:26] | If they’re going to this much trouble, | 他们既然这么大费周章 |
[16:27] | They’ll be coming after Ms. Morgan again. | 肯定还会找上摩根女士 |
[16:29] | You need to stay with her. | 你得看着她 |
[16:35] | That’s going to be a problem. | 这可有点麻烦了 |
[16:44] | I want to tell someone. | 我要说出去 |
[16:46] | Keeps me up at night. | 晚上搅的我睡不着觉 |
[16:47] | I’m working on the audio. | 我在分析音频 |
[16:50] | Interference suggests | 这种干扰表示 |
[16:51] | It was made on an old P.C.S. Cell network, | 这是老式的PCS移动网络 |
[16:53] | Making the recording at least two years old. | 说明这至少是两年前的录音 |
[16:56] | I didn’t know static had a vintage. | 没想到数据还有年份啊 |
[16:58] | I did manage to find a match on the woman’s voice. | 我找到了和这个女人相吻合的声音 |
[17:03] | Compared it against video | 将它和社交网站 |
[17:05] | From social networking sites, corporate press. | 新闻机构的录音作对比 |
[17:08] | 268 possible matches, 6 who lived in New York | 找到268个可能的匹配 有6个住在纽约 |
[17:11] | But only one who worked at Virtanen pharmaceuticals. | 但只有一个在维尔塔宁制药工作 |
[17:14] | Virtanen is more than just a pharmaceutical company. | 维尔塔宁不仅仅是家制药公司 |
[17:18] | We create products that help and heal. | 我们的产品帮助患者 治愈疾病 |
[17:20] | Virtanen is a family. | 维尔塔宁是个大家庭 |
[17:23] | One I hope to be a part of for many years to come. | 这是我多年来梦寐以求的公司 |
[17:26] | Dana Miller, Lawson’s mistress, | 戴娜·米勒 劳森的情妇 |
[17:28] | Was an office romance. | 这是一场办公室恋情 |
[17:30] | Nice work, Finch. | 干得好 芬奇 |
[17:32] | I wouldn’t be so quick to congratulate me. | 先别急着称赞我 |
[17:37] | It’s not the first time I’ve heard Dana Miller’s name. | 我不是第一次听到戴娜·米勒这个名字 |
[17:42] | Six months ago, | 半年前 |
[17:45] | the machine gave me her number. | 机器给出过她的号码 |
[17:49] | I had yet to track you down, | 那时我还没找到你 |
[17:50] | so I wasn’t in a position to help her. | 所以没法帮她 |
[17:54] | Newspaper said she died of a brain aneurysm. | 报纸上说她死于脑动脉瘤 |
[17:58] | She was 27, and as you know, | 她才27岁 而且你知道 |
[18:00] | the machine doesn’t see accidents. | 机器不会报告意外事故 |
[18:03] | So she wanted to go public with the affair, | 这么说她是想把他俩的私情公之于众 |
[18:06] | and Lawson had her killed for it. | 所以劳森找人杀了她 |
[18:08] | Why not pay her off, Finch? | 为什么不花钱收买她 芬奇 |
[18:09] | Lawson is heir to the entire Virtanen empire. | 劳森是维尔塔宁帝国的继承人 |
[18:13] | If Robert Keller ever found out, Lawson would lose everything. | 要是被罗伯特·凯勒发现他的私情 劳森将一无所有 |
[18:16] | It wouldn’t be hard for someone working at a pharmaceutical company | 既然是在制药企业工作 |
[18:19] | to make murder look like natural causes. | 把谋杀假造成自然死亡绝非难事 |
[18:23] | I never thought I’d know the truth about what happened to her. | 我没想到还能查清她的事 |
[18:27] | Now I also know the men responsible. | 而现在我还知道幕后黑手是谁 |
[18:31] | We can stop them from ever giving us another number. | 我们可以阻止他们对下个目标动手 |
[18:35] | Get out there, and find Ms. Morgan. | 去吧 找到摩根女士 |
[18:38] | Every moment we don’t have her | 只要我们还不清楚她的行踪 |
[18:39] | is a moment that Douglas can get to her. | 都会被道格拉斯有机可趁 |
[18:41] | Well, what are you going to do? | 那你又干嘛去 |
[18:43] | I have an important business meeting. | 我有个重要的商务会谈 |
[18:46] | Recent investment of mine. | 是我近期的一个投资 |
[18:54] | We cleared my schedule for a meeting with a shareholder. | 和股东的会见安排好了 |
[18:57] | Guy isn’t just a shareholder. | 这人可不是一般的股东 |
[18:59] | Bought 87 million shares in the last 48 hours. | 他两天前购进了8700万股 |
[19:04] | He now owns 8% of Virtanen stock. | 现在持有维尔塔宁8%的股份 |
[19:06] | Never heard of this guy. | 我没听过这人 |
[19:07] | No one has. | 没人听过 |
[19:08] | May be a straw buyer for a takeover. | 可能是企图收购的”稻草买家” |
[19:10] | Hostile bid. | 恶意收购 |
[19:11] | But, uh– kid gloves. | 不过…尽量示好吧 |
[19:13] | And we may want to wheel the old man in here | 我们也许该让老家伙亲自过来迎接 |
[19:15] | for a minute to press the flesh. | 以示亲近 |
[19:16] | Right this way, sir. | 先生 这边请 |
[19:23] | Mr. Partridge. | 帕特杰先生 |
[19:25] | Mark Lawson. Pleasure to meet you, sir. | 我是马克·劳森 很高兴见到你 先生 |
[19:27] | Thank you for meeting me on such short notice. | 这么急把你请过来 真是不好意思 |
[19:29] | I thought I knew everyone with an investment portfolio | 像您这样持有这么多股份的股东 |
[19:31] | as broad as yours. | 我以为我该都认识 |
[19:33] | When you’re in a position where people want your money, | 当别人都在觊觎你的钞票时 |
[19:35] | a little anonymity is rather rewarding. | 低调可比收益更重要 |
[19:38] | From my time in Japan, | 我从日本回来后 |
[19:39] | I’ve learned never to go to a business meeting empty-handed. | 学会了不该空手和人谈生意 |
[19:42] | That is– you’re too generous. | 您太客气了 |
[19:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:47] | You care for a tour of our facilities? | 想参观一下公司吗 |
[19:49] | This way. | 请吧 |
[19:54] | What we like to focus on | 我们公司注重 |
[19:55] | is what people really need– | 百姓真正所需的药品… |
[19:57] | pain relief. | 止痛剂 |
[19:58] | I can certainly relate to that. | 我就离不开那玩意 |
[20:01] | We reached a 20% market share last year. | 我们去年的市场份额已达20% |
[20:04] | And that’s only going to rise with the launch | 随着以赛洛特为主打的新药推出 |
[20:05] | of our new product line, anchored by Sylocet. | 市场份额只会继续飙升 |
[20:09] | Sylocet? | 赛洛特 |
[20:09] | New migraine drug. | 治疗偏头疼的新药 |
[20:11] | Revolutionary. | 全新科技 |
[20:12] | Just approved by the FDA. | 刚获得药监局的批准 |
[20:19] | Mr. Partridge. | 帕特杰先生 |
[20:21] | Robert Keller. | 我是罗伯特·凯勒 |
[20:22] | This is an impressive empire you’ve built here, sir. | 先生 您可是创建了一个雄伟的帝国 |
[20:25] | Oh, it’s Mark’s empire now. | 现在由马克掌管了 |
[20:27] | Retirement isn’t officially till next spring, | 明年春季我正式退休 |
[20:29] | but he makes all the big decisions. | 不过重大决策都是他说了算 |
[20:34] | Don’t tell anyone. | 别告诉别人 |
[20:35] | I’d hate to lose my table at the country club. | 我可不想失去乡村俱乐部的位子 |
[20:39] | If you’ll excuse me, Mr. Partridge. | 帕特杰先生 恕我失陪 |
[20:41] | Mark has done an incredible job. | 马克的工作能力惊人 |
[20:43] | Not only in keeping our finances in order, | 不光使公司财务运作得井井有条 |
[20:45] | but overseeing a good amount | 还负责大量的 |
[20:47] | of product research. | 药品研发 |
[20:49] | Mr. Keller, I like what I see here. | 凯勒先生 我对这里很满意 |
[20:51] | I’m confident my money is in good hands. | 我相信自己的钱投对了地方 |
[20:55] | Lovely meeting you. | 见到你太高兴了 |
[21:02] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[21:03] | I have to take this. | 我得接个电话 |
[21:07] | Flash drive’s recovered. | U盘收回来了 |
[21:09] | Talbott won’t be a problem again. | 塔伯特已经搞定 |
[21:12] | Great work. | 干得不错 |
[21:14] | But just one loose end. | 不过还有点小麻烦 |
[21:15] | Zoe Morgan. | 佐伊·摩根 |
[21:17] | She had a bodyguard posing as a driver. | 有个保镖扮作她的司机 |
[21:19] | It was an unforeseen circumstance. | 我们没有料到这种情况 |
[21:25] | It’s not a loose end. | 这可不是小麻烦 |
[21:25] | It’s the whole damn thing falling apart. | 而是大问题 |
[21:27] | I’ll handle her. | 我会搞定她 |
[21:28] | and the driver, too. | 还有那个司机 |
[21:31] | Nothing can connect us to this thing. | 决不能让这事牵扯到我们头上 |
[21:39] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[21:40] | It’s Sully. | 我是老沙 |
[21:42] | I managed to fill in some of the blanks on young Carl Elias. | 我查到了一些小卡尔·以利亚的信息 |
[21:45] | Good work. | 很好 |
[21:46] | No, not so good. | 先别急 |
[21:48] | The kid was like a professional runaway. | 那孩子就像个职业逃犯 |
[21:51] | From the age of eight, | 从八岁开始 |
[21:51] | he couldn’t stay anywhere more than a couple of months. | 从不在同一地方待超过几个月 |
[21:53] | So no one really knew him. | 这么说没人认识他 |
[21:55] | Nobody except some tough old bird named Gloria Recinto. | 除了一个叫格劳丽娅·雷辛托的老江湖 |
[22:00] | Apparently, she, uh, she looked after him. | 显然 她照顾过那孩子 |
[22:03] | He would send her a Christmas card | 他也每年给她寄圣诞卡 |
[22:05] | and some money every year. | 还寄点钱 |
[22:07] | You gotta read these things, Carter. | 卡特 你得看看这些 |
[22:09] | I mean it’s as if the guy | 我是说 这小子看起来 |
[22:10] | was going to either be president or Attila the Hun. | 不是想当总统就是想做大坏蛋 |
[22:13] | You want me to bring him in? | 要我把他带过来吗 |
[22:14] | I’ll swing by, and pick him up. | 我亲自过去接他吧 |
[22:16] | Well, I’m going to make myself beautiful for you. | 那我得为你倒腾下自己了 |
[22:19] | Good luck with that, Sully. | 你好好倒腾吧 老沙 |
[22:23] | You know why I’m here. You know how I feel. | 你知道我为什么来 你知道我的感受 |
[22:27] | I still can’t find zoe. | 我还是找不到佐伊 |
[22:28] | I can’t hide it anymore. | 我再也隐瞒不下去了 |
[22:30] | If I can’t track her down, Douglas probably can’t either. | 要是我都找不到她 道格拉斯大概也找不到 |
[22:38] | Trying to clean up this recording. | 我把这录音降降噪 |
[22:39] | Fill in the blanks. | 抹掉空白处的杂音 |
[22:42] | I think Dana recorded this in Lawson’s office, listen. | 我猜是戴娜是在劳森的办公室录的 你听 |
[22:46] | What we’re doing is wrong. | 我们做的事是错的 |
[22:47] | So? | 这么说 |
[22:49] | She recorded the conversation on her cell phone. | 她用手机录下了俩人的对话 |
[22:51] | To blackmail him? | 想敲诈他吗 |
[22:52] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 我看不是 |
[22:55] | Here’s the fountain in his office. | 这是他办公室里饮水器的声音 |
[22:56] | Using the bug I planted, | 通过我装的窃听器 |
[22:58] | I was able to get room tone, | 我能获取房间的背噪 |
[23:02] | then I can strip it back out of the original recording. | 再从原始音频中把背噪去除 |
[23:05] | Listen. This is much clearer. | 听 现在清楚多了 |
[23:07] | I can’t hide it anymore. | 我再也隐瞒不下去了 |
[23:09] | What we’re doing is wrong. | 我们做的事是错的 |
[23:11] | I want to tell someone. | 我要说出去 |
[23:12] | Keeps me up at night, knowing what our drug has done. | 我们这个新药的事 晚上搅的我睡不着觉 |
[23:14] | You need to think very carefully… | 你可得好好想想清楚… |
[23:17] | “Keeps me up at night, knowing what our drug has done” | 我们这个新药的事 晚上搅的我睡不着觉 |
[23:20] | I still have to clean up the last part of the recording, | 我还得把最后一段录音调清楚 |
[23:22] | but there’s enough here that you can tell | 不过就目前的信息来看 |
[23:24] | that Dana was not having an affair with Lawson. | 戴娜不是和劳森有私情 |
[23:28] | She was threatening to blow the whistle on him. | 她是威胁要举报他 |
[23:38] | You know, before we– | 在我们… |
[23:39] | before I found you, | 在我…找到你之前 |
[23:43] | the numbers haunted me. | 那些号码一直在我脑海挥之不去 |
[23:47] | I never felt so helpless in my entire life. | 我从没有过这么无助的感觉 |
[23:52] | And I know I can’t get justice for all of them, | 我也知道没法还每人一个公道 |
[23:55] | but the possibility of having just one… | 可哪怕只是一个… |
[24:04] | Looks like our Ms. Morgan has decided to be found after all. | 看来摩根女士还是决定出现了 |
[24:08] | This time, when you find her, | 这次找到她后 |
[24:09] | try not to lose her. | 可别再跟丢了 |
[24:30] | So you are tracking my cell phone. | 你还真在追踪我的手机信号 |
[24:34] | I know how all the pieces of the city fit together. | 我了解这座城市的每个角落 |
[24:37] | I know all the players. | 三教九流 |
[24:40] | I know all the angles. | 所有门道我都知道 |
[24:43] | And then there’s you. | 可现在你出现了 |
[24:46] | Now I don’t understand you. | 我不明白你 |
[24:50] | And I don’t like things that I don’t understand. | 我不喜欢我不明白的东西 |
[24:53] | Then why did you want me to come here? | 那你干嘛还叫我过来 |
[24:55] | because I don’t have to like you | 因为我不用非得喜欢你 |
[24:56] | To get some news out of you. | 才能从你身上套消息 |
[24:59] | The girl on the recording. | 录音里的那个姑娘 |
[25:01] | Her name was Dana Miller. | 她的名字叫戴娜·米勒 |
[25:03] | Lawson had her killed. | 劳森杀了她 |
[25:06] | Maybe not because she was sleeping with him. | 但不是因为他在睡她 |
[25:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:09] | She worked at Virtanen. | 她在维尔塔宁公司工作 |
[25:11] | She was going to come out in public– | 她本来是要出来公布 |
[25:13] | A scandal involving one of their drugs. | 一桩涉及他们一种药品的丑闻 |
[25:16] | Not bad, | 不错嘛 |
[25:18] | But it’s not the whole story. | 但这还不是全部 |
[25:20] | She worked in clinical trials. | 她参与了临床工作 |
[25:22] | Five days before she was killed, she was transferred out. | 她被害五天前 她被调走了 |
[25:25] | Access suspended. | 终止了权限 |
[25:26] | How did you come by that? | 你怎么知道这些事情 |
[25:28] | You have your people. I have mine. | 你有你的人 我有我的人 |
[25:32] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[25:34] | You’re looking to strike a deal with Virtanen. | 你想要跟维尔塔宁公司做笔交易 |
[25:36] | No, not this time. | 这回不是 |
[25:38] | I thought everyone had an angle. | 我以为每个人都会有所图谋 |
[25:43] | I knew this girl once. | 我曾经认识这么个女的 |
[25:46] | Naive. | 很天真 |
[25:47] | She got a tough lesson on the way the world works. | 她为了学会这个世界的法则交了很重的学费 |
[25:52] | That reminds me of Dana. | 让我想起戴娜 |
[25:55] | Also, they tried to kill you. | 还有 他们想要杀了你 |
[25:59] | Well, there’s that, too. | 这个嘛也是有的 |
[26:06] | You want to get out of here? | 你想不想出去 |
[26:08] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[26:10] | To do something illegal. | 干些违法勾当 |
[26:23] | Lieutenant Gilmore. | 吉尔默警司 |
[26:25] | Almost didn’t recognize you without that cute uniform. | 你不穿漂亮警服来我几乎都认不出你了 |
[26:28] | What do you want now? | 这次你又想要什么 |
[26:29] | There’s going to be a break-in | 今晚维尔塔宁制药公司会有 |
[26:30] | At Virtanen Pharmaceuticals tonight. | 一次入室行窃 |
[26:32] | I need you to make sure that the police don’t respond. | 我要你保证警方不介入 |
[26:38] | After this, we’re done. | 此后我们两清 |
[26:47] | All right, Finch, our cameras are in place. | 好了 芬奇 我们的摄像头就位 |
[26:50] | I have full coverage. Proceed. | 我有全方位视角 继续 |
[26:58] | Hold this. | 拿着这个 |
[27:01] | So these people are trying to kill you, | 就是说这些人想杀了你 |
[27:02] | And your plan is to break into their office. | 而你的计划是闯进他们的办公室 |
[27:05] | I prefer the direct approach. | 我比较喜欢单刀直入 |
[27:07] | This is the south entry. Any guards on the other side? | 这里是南面出口 另一边有没有警卫 |
[27:10] | Two guards on the first floor, none on the stairwell. | 一楼有两个 楼梯上没有 |
[27:13] | Go ahead. – good. | 继续 很好 |
[27:14] | Going in. | 进去了 |
[27:16] | Am I ever going to meet this imaginary friend of yours? | 我有没有机会见见你这位空气朋友 |
[27:19] | He’s a very private person. | 他非常注重隐私 |
[27:22] | Wait, there’s a guard on the third floor stairs. | 慢 三楼有个警卫 |
[27:24] | He’s coming your way. | 朝你那边过去了 |
[27:34] | You’re clear. Go. | 安全了 走 |
[27:49] | You’re probably one of those guys | 你大概就是那种 |
[27:50] | That can get out of anything with a paper clip. | 拿着个回形针走遍天下都不怕的家伙 |
[27:52] | Where did you learn this skill? | 你从哪学的这手艺 |
[27:55] | It’s a long story. | 说来话可长 |
[27:58] | Still clear, Mr. Reese. | 仍旧安全 里瑟先生 |
[28:08] | They deleted Dana Miller’s email and browser history months ago. | 他们几个月前就删除了戴娜的邮件和上网记录 |
[28:11] | Nothing is ever really deleted, Mr. Reese. | 没什么能被彻底删除 里瑟先生 |
[28:13] | The pieces are always out there. | 总有蛛丝马迹可循 |
[28:15] | You just got to know how to put them back together. | 你只要知道怎样把碎片给拼回来 |
[28:16] | Use the recovery software. | 用回复软件就成 |
[28:18] | All right. | 好了 |
[28:36] | Right there. | 就这 |
[28:37] | She accessed this file a dozen times | 她浏览了这个文件十几次 |
[28:38] | In the days before she was killed. | 就在她遇害前几天 |
[28:45] | Looks like a clinical trial for the new drug Sylocet. | 看来是新药赛洛特的临床记录 |
[28:48] | FDA approved. | 药监局认证了 |
[28:50] | But it’s been altered. | 但它被篡改过 |
[28:51] | These are two files with the same name, | 有两个重名的文件 |
[28:54] | But the older one is slightly larger. | 只是老文件更大些 |
[29:01] | Six names are missing from the trail data | 临床记录上少了六个名字 |
[29:03] | That Virtanen submitted to the FDA. | 维尔塔宁报给药监局的是新版本 |
[29:05] | I need those names, mr. Reese. | 我要那些名字 里瑟先生 |
[29:07] | Here it comes. | 来了 |
[29:21] | They’re all dead, Mr. Reese. | 他们都死了 |
[29:24] | Dead? | 死了 |
[29:26] | Every person on that list died of heart failure | 名单上所有人都死于心力衰竭 |
[29:29] | Within a year of taking the drug. | 都在服药一年后出事 |
[29:31] | Lawson must’ve dropped them from the study | 劳森肯定把他们从研究数据中抹掉了 |
[29:32] | And paid the locals to hide it. | 然后砸钱给地方机构搞定 |
[29:33] | Their new wonder drug is a killer. | 他们新研发的仙药是毒药 |
[29:35] | It’s 6 people out of 200. That’s a 3% mortality rate. | 这是200中的6个 百分之三的死亡率 |
[29:38] | If a million people take that drug, | 如果是一百万人服用该药物 |
[29:41] | 30,000 can die. | 死的会是三万 |
[29:46] | Wait, was is that sound? | 那是什么声音 |
[29:52] | Air conditioning. Why? | 空调声 怎么 |
[29:53] | That’s what I’ve been missing. | 我就是漏掉了这个 |
[29:56] | Listen. | 听好 |
[29:56] | Don’t talk, don’t move. I need a clean recording. | 别说话 别动 我要清楚的录音 |
[30:03] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[30:05] | I’ll be in touch. | 保持联系 |
[30:14] | Guess we should call the cops, huh. | 看来我们该叫警察 |
[30:18] | Bad move, Lieutenant. | 你不厚道 警司 |
[30:20] | If I can’t trust you, I’ll have to destroy you. | 我既然信不过你 只好准备送你上路了 |
[30:22] | Something makes me think you won’t get that chance. | 我倒是有直觉告诉我你肯定没戏 |
[30:25] | Besides, I held up my end. | 此外 我履行了我的承诺 |
[30:29] | You wanted the cops not to respond? | 你想要警察不作为 |
[30:33] | This is the cops not responding. | 这就是警方不作为 |
[30:42] | Keeps me up at night, knowing what our drug has done. | 我们这个新药的事 晚上搅的我睡不着觉 |
[30:45] | You need to think very carefully… | 你可得好好想想清楚… |
[30:48] | You’re leaving me with no choice. | 你这是逼得我没的选 |
[30:50] | I’m going to go to Keller. | 我要去告诉凯勒 |
[30:53] | Reese, I think I’ve found something. | 里瑟 我好像有发现了 |
[30:57] | Mr. Reese? | 里瑟先生 |
[31:00] | I told you I’d handle it. | 我跟你说了我来搞定 |
[31:02] | I’ve got them both. | 两个都在我手里 |
[31:04] | I’m on my way. | 我来了 |
[31:10] | You never did tell me your name. | 你还没告诉我你名字 |
[31:15] | John. | 约翰 |
[31:17] | The name’s John. | 我叫约翰 |
[31:19] | Of course it is. | 这么极品的名字 |
[31:23] | So, John… | 那么 约翰 |
[31:25] | How did you know I was going to be in trouble? | 你怎么知道我会有麻烦 |
[31:28] | Given your choice of career, | 从你的从业选择可以得知 |
[31:30] | Doesn’t seem like much of a stretch. | 明显不是能百分百进退自如 |
[31:35] | You might consider a new line of work. | 建议你跳槽转行 |
[31:37] | You’re one to judge. | 你还真上脸了啊 |
[31:40] | So if your guy wasn’t the shooter, what was he doing here? | 再说 我的事你又知道多少 |
[31:45] | I know almost everything about you. | 我知道你几乎所有的事情 |
[31:49] | I know you grew up in a nice house in Yonkers. | 我知道你从小长在扬克斯区一个不错的家庭 |
[31:52] | I know your dad was a city official | 我知道你爸爸是个市政官员 |
[31:54] | Till he got snared in a corruption case. | 直到他被卷入了一宗腐败案子 |
[31:57] | I know you spent the rest of your childhood | 我知道你跟你妈妈在皇后区的一栋小公寓里 |
[32:01] | In a little apartment in queens with your mother. | 挤着过完了童年 |
[32:05] | About the only thing I don’t know about you | 至于我唯一不知道你的一件事情 |
[32:08] | Is why you started doing whatever it is you do. | 是我不明白你怎么会挑上这种工作 |
[32:17] | My dad was a party man. | 我爸爸是个党员 |
[32:21] | Machine politician. | 接受党派操作的政客 |
[32:25] | Did what he was told. | 依令行事 |
[32:29] | Right up until the cops showed up, | 直到警察上门 |
[32:32] | Put the cuffs on him. | 给他上了手铐 |
[32:35] | The local press was camped out on our lawn. For weeks. | 地方媒体在我家门前连蹲了好几个星期的点 |
[32:40] | Then this guy showed up, | 然后这个人出现了 |
[32:43] | The guy that the party would send to deal with… | 党派过来处理这种 |
[32:47] | Uncomfortable situations. | 危机的人 |
[32:50] | He said two words. | 他说了两个字 |
[32:53] | And those reporters? | 那些记者呢 |
[32:56] | They packed up, and they left, | 听完了打包就走了 |
[33:00] | And they never came back. | 从此再也没来过 |
[33:02] | And I realized, that’s what I want to be. | 然后我就意识到 我想当这样的人 |
[33:08] | The person who knows what to say, | 知道怎么说话的人 |
[33:11] | And always has something to trade. | 而且总是有筹码在手的人 |
[33:15] | So what are you going to trade now? | 那你现在准备拿什么交易 |
[33:26] | Yes, it’s Mr. Partridge. | 是我 帕特杰先生 |
[33:28] | I need to speak to Mr. Keller, immediately. | 我想要跟凯勒先生谈谈 马上 |
[33:29] | I’m sorry, sir, | 先生 很抱歉 |
[33:30] | But Mr. Keller is currently unavailable. | 凯勒先生现在无法接听您的电话 |
[33:32] | Listen, put him on the phone right now. | 听着 给我把他叫过来听电话 |
[33:33] | It’s extremely urgent. | 事态紧急 |
[33:34] | A matter of life and death. | 关乎生死 |
[33:38] | So we’re finally face-to-face. | 我们终于面对面了 |
[33:41] | You’re making a mistake, Mark. | 马克 你这是在犯错 |
[33:43] | I’m not the one handcuffed to a chair. | 我可不是被铐在椅子上的那个 |
[33:45] | So you saw the Sylocet report? | 你看过赛洛特的报告了吗 |
[33:47] | Hope you don’t mind. | 希望你不介意 |
[33:48] | I emailed a copy to a friend | 为了确保万无一失 我把报告 |
[33:50] | so I could read it more thoroughly. | 拷贝了一份发给了我朋友 |
[33:56] | Okay, so where is it now? | 好吧 那份报告在哪 |
[33:57] | At the only person I trust. | 在我唯一信任的人手上 |
[34:00] | And if anything happens to us, that report goes public. | 要是我们有什么不测 他就会公布那份报告 |
[34:03] | Everyone will know your new drug kills. | 所有人都会知道你们的新药会致命 |
[34:06] | What do you think Keller will do to you when he finds out? | 你觉得凯勒发现后会怎么办 |
[34:10] | Tell you what. | 这么着吧 |
[34:11] | Since Zoe loves negotiating so much, | 既然佐伊这么喜欢谈判 |
[34:13] | I’ll offer you two a deal. | 那我就给你们一个选择 |
[34:15] | First one to give up that report gets to live. | 谁先妥协我饶谁不死 |
[34:22] | I’ve reached mr. Keller. | 我联系到凯勒先生了 |
[34:24] | He’ll be with you in just a moment. | 他马上就能与您通话 |
[34:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:28] | You’re leaving me with no choice. | 你这是逼得我没的选 |
[34:30] | I’m gonna go to Keller. | 我要去告诉凯勒 |
[34:32] | You want to tell the old man? | 你要告诉老头子吗 |
[34:34] | Here’s your chance. | 随便你 |
[34:36] | You think anything happens in my company | 你以为我自己公司发生的事 |
[34:37] | Without me knowing it, young lady? | 我会不知道吗 小姑娘 |
[34:39] | How stupid do you think I am? | 你觉得我是有多蠢 |
[34:42] | Mr. Partridge? | 帕特杰先生 |
[34:43] | You’re on with mr. Keller. | 凯勒先生在线上了 |
[34:54] | Mark, why aren’t they dead yet? | 马克 他们怎么还没死 |
[34:57] | She says she has a copy of the report. | 她说她还有份报告拷贝 |
[35:00] | and just when I thought you could handle | 我还以为这一次你终于能够 |
[35:02] | Something truly important. | 独当一面了 |
[35:08] | Ms. Morgan, be reasonable. | 摩根女士 现实点吧 |
[35:11] | Every new drug has side effects. | 每种新药都有副作用 |
[35:14] | That’s why we have disclaimers… | 所以我们会有免责声明 |
[35:16] | And insurance. | 还有保险 |
[35:19] | This moral crusade doesn’t suit you. | 你不适合做什么道德卫士 |
[35:23] | The Zoe Morgan I know is reasonable. | 我认识的佐伊·摩根很有头脑 |
[35:28] | Knows when to make a smart play. | 知道怎么做才够聪明 |
[35:36] | I’ll get you the report. | 我会把报告给你 |
[35:41] | I’ll bring you right to it. | 我会亲自带给你 |
[35:50] | Told you. | 我也说了吧 |
[35:53] | Always have something to trade. | 我总有筹码 |
[36:03] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[36:19] | You know, you really shouldn’t be surprised by what Zoe did. | 佐伊会这么做 你其实不用感到惊讶 |
[36:24] | Never trusted that bitch. | 绝不要相信那个贱人 |
[36:27] | Always looking for an angle. | 她总是给自己找好退路 |
[36:30] | Potassium chloride? | 氯化钾 |
[36:32] | Government uses it for lethal injections. | 政府用作死刑注射剂 |
[36:36] | Stops a heart in minutes. | 几分钟后心脏就停跳 |
[36:39] | Quite humanely, really. | 很人道哈 |
[36:41] | Lucky you. | 你真走运 |
[36:43] | Lucky me? | 我走运 |
[37:04] | I’m on my way, now. | 我这就来 |
[37:06] | The naval yard. | 在海军造船厂 |
[37:08] | Jail rules. No more phones. | 在监狱里不准用手机 |
[37:13] | Clever girl. | 真聪明 |
[37:17] | Finch. | 芬奇 |
[37:18] | Been trying to get you for two hours. | 你失踪了两小时啊 |
[37:20] | Keller’s involved. | 凯勒也牵涉其中 |
[37:21] | He and Lawson worked it together, | 他和劳森是一伙的 |
[37:22] | Up to, and including Dana’s murder. | 也包括谋杀戴娜 |
[37:24] | I know. Keller blindsided us, and so did Zoe. | 我知道 凯勒阴了我们 佐伊也是 |
[37:28] | She’s about to hand over the copy | 她要把测试数据的报告 |
[37:30] | Of that trial data to Lawson. | 交给劳森 |
[37:31] | You should be more trusting, mr. Reese. | 你该更信任别人 里瑟先生 |
[37:34] | Zoe just sent me her destination. | 佐伊刚发给我她的目的地 |
[37:35] | Naval yard. Sound familiar? | 海军造船厂 耳熟吧 |
[37:38] | – I’m on my way. – Ready, sir? | -我这就去 -好了吗 先生 |
[37:48] | Mr. Keller. Sorry I’m late. | 凯勒先生 抱歉 我迟到了 |
[37:51] | Sorry I started without you, mr. Partridge, | 抱歉 我先吃了 帕特杰先生 |
[37:53] | But when you’re as old as I am, you can’t waste a minute. | 但人到了我这年纪 光阴如金啊 |
[37:58] | What’s your poison? | 你喝什么 |
[38:08] | What the hell are we doing here? | 我们到这来干什么 |
[38:10] | You want your report, right? | 你想要报告吧 |
[38:15] | He’s right over there. | 他就在那 |
[38:18] | You want me to go get it or–or you? | 你是要我过去 还是你过拿 |
[38:27] | No, I don’t think so. You know what I think? | 不 我看还是算了 你知道我怎么想吗 |
[38:31] | I don’t think you emailed that report to anybody at all. | 我觉得你没有把报告发给别人 |
[38:33] | In fact, I think it’s been right here all along. | 其实报告一直都在这 |
[38:39] | You picked a perfect time to join us, mr. Partridge. | 你加入我们的时机恰到好处 帕特杰先生 |
[38:43] | Once sylocet goes on the market, | 我们的新药赛洛特一问世 |
[38:45] | You’ll never have to invest in another company again. | 你就不用再投资其他公司了 |
[38:51] | If anybody else, you know, they would have sent | 如果是其他人 他们肯定会 |
[38:54] | This report to the police or the press. | 把报告发给警方或媒体 |
[38:58] | But not you. | 但你不会 |
[38:59] | No, you just couldn’t resist holding onto one more card. | 你就是想把底牌握在自己手上 |
[39:02] | Yup. | 没错 |
[39:04] | So you did send it | 你确实发给了 |
[39:05] | To the one person in the world you could trust. | 这世上你最信任的人 |
[39:08] | Yourself. | 你自己 |
[39:12] | Now you’re going to take it to the grave. | 而现在你就带着进棺材吧 |
[39:16] | Get the hell out of here. | 离开这 |
[39:19] | Zoe! | 佐伊 |
[39:24] | Migraine, huh? | 头痛哈 |
[39:26] | Heard they got a pill for that now. | 听说现在有新的头痛药 |
[39:30] | Took your time. | 你怎么才来 |
[39:34] | And at what point did you know | 你又是怎么决定 |
[39:36] | You were going to do the right thing? | 还是做正确的事 |
[39:37] | About two seconds before I slipped you the paper clip. | 给你回形针的前两秒才刚决定 |
[39:44] | Anyway… | 不管怎样 |
[39:46] | Pleasant as it is to talk, the board and I do need to know | 如同之前谈的那样 董事会和我要知道 |
[39:50] | What your…intentions are, | 你的意向如何 |
[39:52] | Now that you own 8% of Virtanen. | 现在你持有维尔塔宁8%的股份 |
[39:57] | 里瑟 拿到了药监局的报告 | |
[40:02] | Actually, I’ve sold my shares in Virtanen. | 事实上 我卖掉了维尔塔宁的股份 |
[40:04] | I had a tip that the price is about to take a nosedive. | 我收到消息说 维尔塔宁的股价会暴跌 |
[40:08] | Tip? What tip? | 什么消息 |
[40:11] | That senior management was about to have | 高层管理者将会遭到 |
[40:13] | Some very serious legal problems. | 很严重的法律指控 |
[40:16] | In fact, I took my initial investment, | 事实上 我收回了我最初的投资 |
[40:20] | And I shorted your company… | 我做空了你们公司… |
[40:22] | to the tune of 1/2 billion shares. | 一半的股票 |
[40:24] | If you’re betting against me, | 如果你要跟我斗 |
[40:29] | You clearly don’t know who you’re dealing with. | 那你是全然不知自己在和谁打交道 |
[40:32] | Oh, I know exactly what kind of man I’m dealing with. | 我当然知道自己在和什么人打交道 |
[40:35] | And I know you don’t care who you hurt to get what you want. | 我知道你为达目的不惜伤害别人 |
[40:39] | I know the only thing you do care about is money. | 我知道你只在乎钱 |
[40:44] | So that’s what I’m going to take from you. | 所以我要夺走你的钱 |
[40:48] | Your money. All of it. | 你所有的钱 |
[40:52] | You were right, mr. Keller. | 你说的没错 凯勒先生 |
[40:53] | Thanks to you, | 多亏了你 |
[40:55] | I never will have to invest in another company. | 我再也不用投资其他公司了 |
[41:21] | Detective Sullivan? | 沙利文警探 |
[41:24] | Sully? | 老沙 |
[41:27] | It’s me, Car– | 是我 卡… |
[41:29] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[41:36] | Police! | 警察 |
[42:02] | Virtanen CEO Robert Keller | 维尔塔宁制药公司总裁 |
[42:04] | Is expected to appear in court today | 罗伯特·凯勒 和他的女婿 |
[42:06] | Alongside CFO and son-in-law, Mark Lawson. | 首席财务官 马克·劳森 |
[42:08] | To answer charges of fraud, conspiracy, and murder. | 因被控欺诈 共谋 谋杀 今天将出庭受审 |
[42:11] | Virtanen’s migraine drug, Sylocet, | 维尔塔宁制药的头痛药 赛洛特 |
[42:13] | Has officially been shelved. | 已经正式下架 |
[42:14] | Virtanen’s competitor, Beecher pharmaceuticals… | 维尔塔宁的竞争对手 毕彻制药… |
[42:16] | You mind turning that off, please? | 能麻烦你关掉么 |
[42:17] | Sounds like Beecher got an inside tip. | 看来毕彻制药得到了内部消息 |
[42:22] | Somebody must have had a big payday. | 有人肯定大赚了一笔 |
[42:24] | Not as big as you think. | 也没你想的那么多 |
[42:26] | Dana Miller’s family got a healthy donation | 戴娜·米勒的家人因为同维尔塔宁的官司 |
[42:29] | For their suit against virtanen. | 而得到一大笔捐款 |
[42:31] | I also heard that lieutenant Gilmore | 我也听说吉尔默警司 |
[42:33] | Found himself up against | 发现自己 |
[42:34] | Some pretty serious corruption charges. | 面临严重的贪污指控 |
[42:37] | Must have upset someone pretty influential. | 肯定是招惹了很有影响力的人 |
[42:44] | Eyes on the road, John. | 专心开车 约翰 |
[43:00] | Ms. Morgan… | 摩根女士 |
[43:02] | Stay out of trouble. | 别惹麻烦 |
[43:04] | Not gonna happen. | 这不可能 |
[43:08] | You’ve got my number. | 反正你有我的号码 |