时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你在被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | A machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监视你的机器 |
[00:12] | I know because… I built it. | 我会知道 因为它是我造的 |
[00:14] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖活动 |
[00:17] | but it sees everything– | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:19] | Violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 它看到了与普通人相关的暴力罪行 |
[00:22] | People like you. | 像你一样的普通人 |
[00:23] | Crimes the government considered irrelevant. | 而政府认为这些罪行无关紧要 |
[00:27] | They wouldn’t act, so I decided I would. | 他们不肯作为 所以我决定插手 |
[00:30] | But I needed a partner– | 但我需要一个搭档 |
[00:32] | Someone with the skills to intervene. | 一个有能力介入其中的人 |
[00:35] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 因为受到当局追捕 我们只能秘密合作 |
[00:39] | You will never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:41] | But victim or perpetrator, | 不管你是被害人还是行凶者 |
[00:43] | If you’re number’s up, we’ll find you. | 如果你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[01:23] | Your coffee’s getting cold, detective. | 咖啡要凉了哦 警探 |
[01:35] | Nice suit. | 西装不错 |
[01:36] | You finally found me. | 你终于找到我了 |
[01:38] | but I don’t hear any sirens | 我却没听到警笛 |
[01:39] | or see you reaching for your gun. | 你也没用枪指着我 |
[01:42] | I looked for a “I’m sorry I got you shot” Card, | 我在找”不好意思害你中枪了”道歉卡 |
[01:45] | but they were all out. | 结果身上没有了 |
[01:49] | I had no idea what Snow was capable of… | 我不知道斯诺会做出这种事 |
[01:53] | that he’d actually try to kill you. | 他真的是想杀你 |
[01:57] | Why did you contact me, Carter? | 为什么联系我 卡特 |
[01:59] | Got a lot of questions. | 我有一肚子问题 |
[02:00] | Well, you managed to lose your tail. | 你甩掉了你的跟屁虫 |
[02:03] | That’s quite a feat. | 干得不错 |
[02:04] | Those CIA boys spend a lot of time | 那些中情局的小子花了不少时间 |
[02:06] | learning how to be invisible. | 学会如何隐匿踪迹 |
[02:07] | Think Snow is my only problem? | 你觉得就斯诺一个人盯着我吗 |
[02:09] | Is there another agency following you | 还有连我都不知道的特工 |
[02:11] | that I’m not aware of? | 跟着你吗 |
[02:12] | You’ve got an entire NYPD | 你屁股后面跟着整个 |
[02:14] | task force looking for you. | 纽约警局的特别小组 |
[02:16] | Had to run two lights getting here | 我闯了两个红灯跑过来 |
[02:18] | just to make sure my own people weren’t trailing me. | 就为了躲开我自己同事的跟踪 |
[02:22] | I’m a cop, which means I’ve got rules. | 我是个警察 警察有警察的规矩 |
[02:24] | Rules that can’t be broken. | 不能破坏的规矩 |
[02:27] | But, um… I want to know more. | 但是…我还是想知道内情 |
[02:35] | Once you go down that road… | 踏上这条路 |
[02:38] | There’s no looking back. | 你就不能再回头了 |
[02:41] | How are you getting your information? | 你怎么得到的那些信息 |
[02:43] | All I can tell you is we hear about people in danger. | 我只能告诉你 我们能知道有人有危机 |
[02:47] | or people who are causing it. | 或是有人在制造危机 |
[02:49] | Why me? | 为什么告诉我 |
[02:50] | Because your moral compass is pointed in the right direction. | 因为你的道德观指向正确的方向 |
[02:55] | Because I’m tired of you chasing me. | 因为我被你追烦了 |
[03:01] | How does this work? | 接下来怎么做 |
[03:11] | Andrea Gutierrez? | 安卓娅·古特雷斯 |
[03:14] | Civil litigation attorney with a sealed juvie record. | 青少年时期有过保密犯罪记录的民事诉讼律师 |
[03:17] | I need it unsealed, Carter. | 我要看她的档案 卡特 |
[03:19] | What did I just say about rules? | 我刚说过规矩 |
[03:21] | You have your rules… | 你有你的规矩 |
[03:23] | and you have the chance to save a life. | 也有机会救人 |
[03:28] | It’s your choice. | 选择在你 |
[03:36] | I’ll be in touch. | 等你联系 |
[03:46] | You look worried, Finch. | 你看起来很担心 芬奇 |
[03:48] | Did your tailor move out of the city? | 你的裁缝搬出城了吗 |
[03:51] | How was your breakfast meeting with detective Carter? | 和卡特警探的早饭吃得怎么样 |
[03:54] | You heard her. | 你都听到了 |
[03:55] | She wants to know how we get our information. | 她想知道咱们的信息是从哪来 |
[03:57] | She can never know about the machine. | 绝不能告诉她机器的事 |
[03:59] | I doubt if she’d believe it if I told her. | 我觉得就算说了她也不一定信 |
[04:03] | She did agree to get us Andrea Gutierrez’s juvie file. | 她倒是同意了给我们看安卓娅·古特雷斯的档案 |
[04:06] | Well, that’s a step in the right direction. | 不错 这是个正确方向的开端 |
[04:09] | What else did you find out about our lawyer? | 你还发现了这位律师什么信息 |
[04:11] | Andrea Gutierrez, born and raised in Queens. | 安卓娅·古特雷斯 在皇后区出生长大 |
[04:14] | Got her G.E.D. after dropping out of high school. | 高中退学后接受了普教发展 |
[04:17] | Worked her way through community college, | 社区大学毕业后 |
[04:19] | Then SUNY New Paltz and Queens college law | 在纽约州立大学和皇后学院法学院读书 |
[04:22] | where she studied civil litigation. | 学习民事诉讼 |
[04:23] | She’s a scrapper. | 她很有上进心 |
[04:26] | Ambitious. | 野心勃勃 |
[04:28] | Just trying to make a better life for herself. | 一心想过更好的生活 |
[04:30] | Yes, but a better life can be expensive. | 是的 但更好的生活代价也很高 |
[04:33] | She owes $50,000 in student loans… | 她欠了五万美元的助学贷款 |
[04:37] | And another $20,000 on her credit cards. | 信用卡还透支了两万 |
[04:39] | That’s a lot of debt. | 很大一笔债啊 |
[04:41] | Maybe she borrowed money from the wrong person. | 也许她管错误的人借了钱 |
[04:43] | It’s possible; she owes money on her business, too. | 有可能 她在生意上也欠着钱 |
[04:46] | Hey, watch it. | 看这个 |
[04:49] | Apparently she’s trying to carve out a niche for herself | 最近她正在为那些 |
[04:53] | by suing the state on behalf of inmates and ex-cons | 愤恨的罪犯和前科犯辩护 |
[04:55] | with grievances from their stay behind bars. | 为自己的事业打下基础 |
[04:58] | How’s that working out for her? | 那她的情况如何 |
[05:03] | She’s 0-for-6. | 零胜诉六败诉 |
[05:06] | I imagine she hopes her current case will be lucky number seven. | 估计她希望最近的案子能交上好运 |
[05:21] | Objection, your honor. | 反对 法官大人 |
[05:22] | Relevance of this testimony? | 这些证据之间有关联吗 |
[05:24] | Your honor, I’m just trying to prove | 法官大人 我只是想证实 |
[05:25] | my client’s only wrongdoing | 我的委托人唯一的过失 |
[05:26] | was not cleaning his apartment well enough. | 是没把他的公寓收拾干净 |
[05:28] | The drugs were old, dusty, | 这毒品很旧 上面都是灰 |
[05:30] | from the days before Mr. King was clean. | 说明是金先生戒毒以前的 |
[05:32] | Objection. Is Ms. Gutierrez testifying now? | 反对 古特雷斯女士这算是在举证吗 |
[05:35] | Judge O’connor, this case is baseless, | 奥康纳法官 这个案子毫无根据 |
[05:36] | just like every other ex-con nuisance case | 就像之前古特雷斯女士呈上庭的 |
[05:39] | ms. Gutierrez has brought before this court. | 所有令人厌恶的前科犯案子一样 |
[05:41] | And we, the state, ask you to treat it as such. | 我们作为公诉人 要求一个公正的判决 |
[05:42] | – Give me a break. – Ms. Gutierrez. | -得了吧你 -古特雷斯女士 |
[05:44] | I’m sorry, your honor. | 十分抱歉 法官大人 |
[05:46] | I just have a hard time taking the state seriously | 我只是很难听进去公诉人的话 |
[05:50] | when it’s wearing that tie. | 因为他的领带实在太搞笑了 |
[05:54] | Let’s adjourn while you two grow up. | 休庭 等两位成熟点再继续审判 |
[05:56] | Get your witnesses in order. | 请双方管照好自己的证人 |
[05:57] | We’ll reconvene on Friday. | 周五再次开庭审理 |
[06:02] | I’ll come see you tomorrow, I promise. | 我明天过来看你 我保证 |
[06:03] | – And you’ll bring Jacob? – You bet. | -你会带上雅各布吗 -当然 |
[06:05] | This is so wrong. Andrea, I mean, I didn’t… | 这样不对 安卓娅 我是说 我没… |
[06:08] | I didn’t even do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[06:10] | Remember what I said about not communicating | 记住我说的话 不要和那些 |
[06:12] | with anyone from the trial, Terrence? | 法庭上的人说话 特伦斯 |
[06:13] | He’s my– he’s my parole officer. | 他是…他是我的假释官 |
[06:15] | Not right now, he’s not. | 现在不行 他什么也不是 |
[06:15] | Galuska, I told you those drugs weren’t mine. | 格鲁斯卡 我跟你说过那些毒品不是我的 |
[06:18] | I mean, you tested me, man. Why don’t you believe me? | 我是说 你还给我做过检测 为什么不相信我 |
[06:20] | I just did my job, Terrence. | 我只是尽我的职责 特伦斯 |
[06:22] | Those drugs were in your place. That makes them yours. | 毒品在你家里 说明就是你的 |
[06:25] | You should have been more careful. | 你应该更小心 |
[06:38] | Thank you for calling dfs. How may I assist you? | 感谢致电家庭事务部 我能为您做些什么 |
[06:49] | Pastrami from Zabar’s? | 拉巴超市的五香熏牛肉三明治 |
[06:52] | – You must need something big. – Terrence King’s blood test. | -你肯定要使唤我了 -特伦斯·金的血检结果 |
[06:54] | His parole officer did one when he was arrested, | 他被捕的时候假释官给他做过 |
[06:57] | and I need it to help me prove that he wasn’t using. | 我要用它来证明他没在吸毒 |
[06:59] | – Did you put in a request? – Weeks ago, but… | -你向法庭提出申请了吗 -过去几周了 但… |
[07:05] | I’ll look into it, Andi. | 我给你查查 小安 |
[07:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢啦 |
[07:08] | You better go. Boss lady’s coming. | 你最好快走 老大来了 |
[07:11] | I thought you were working through lunch, Chris… | 我以为你在午餐时间加班呢 克里斯 |
[07:14] | Not entertaining visitors. | 没想到是在开小差 |
[07:16] | She just came for a file. | 她就是来取个文件 |
[07:18] | Did you go through proper channels? | 你有相应的手续吗 |
[07:19] | I did, Gloria, I swear. | 我有 格洛丽亚 我发誓 |
[07:21] | But those channels are so freaking…Slow. | 但那些手续都太…太太慢了 |
[07:50] | All right, to Poe finally getting his diploma. | 恭喜坡终于拿到了他的毕业文凭 |
[07:54] | Did ms. Gutierrez go home? | 古特雷斯小姐回家了吗 |
[07:55] | She stopped for drinks with some friends. | 她和一些朋友在喝酒 |
[08:13] | I was worried you’d change your mind. | 我本来还担心你改主意了 |
[08:15] | Ha, not yet. | 呵 暂时没有 |
[08:18] | I’ve got your girl Andrea Gutierrez’s juvie records. | 我拿到了安卓娅·古特雷斯的秘密档案 |
[08:21] | Teenage troublemaker, B&E her sophomore year, | 典型的麻烦精 整个大学二年级麻烦不断 |
[08:24] | and a string of larceny charges. | 还受到过一连串的盗窃起诉 |
[08:27] | Hold on, carter. | 别挂 卡特 |
[08:29] | – What is it, Lionel? – Carter’s up to something. | -什么事 莱奈尔 -卡特有动作 |
[08:31] | You need to watch your ass. | 你别顾头不顾腚 |
[08:33] | I appreciate your concern about my ass, Lionel, | 谢谢你这么关心我的腚 莱奈尔 |
[08:36] | But I can handle detective Carter. | 卡特警探的事我能自己处理好 |
[08:38] | I’m telling you, she’s talking to someone | 我可告诉你 她在和什么人打电话 |
[08:40] | and keeping it on the down low, | 鬼鬼祟祟压着声音 |
[08:41] | Working something on her own. | 她在调查什么事 |
[08:44] | I’ll keep that in mind. | 我会留意 |
[08:47] | You still with me, Carter? | 还在吗 卡特 |
[08:48] | Uh, yeah, yeah, I’m still with you. | 我还在 |
[08:52] | So what do we do now? | 我们现在该怎么做 |
[08:53] | We’ll watch and wait. | 静观其变 |
[08:55] | And Carter? | 卡特 |
[08:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:02] | Mr. Reese, I’m not sure that keeping both of our detectives | 里瑟 我不确定把那两个警探 |
[09:05] | in the dark is the best course of action. | 都蒙在鼓里是不是个好办法 |
[09:07] | This could get really complicated. | 情况会变得很复杂 |
[09:09] | They’re assets. | 他们都很宝贵 |
[09:11] | The less they know about each other, the safer they’ll be. | 他们对彼此了解的越少就越安全 |
[09:13] | Right now, I’m more concerned with Ms. Gutierrez. | 现在 我更担心古特雷斯小姐 |
[09:20] | Finch, someone’s tailing our girl. | 芬奇 有人在跟踪她 |
[09:23] | Someone other than you? | 除你以外的人吗 |
[10:07] | Mr. Reese? | 里瑟先生 |
[10:07] | Mr. Reese, are you all right? | 里瑟先生 你还好吗 |
[10:09] | Yeah, wishing gunshot wounds… | 现在可希望那枪伤 |
[10:11] | healed faster right about now. | 能痊愈得更快些了 |
[10:22] | Assailant’s into anabolic steroids. | 袭击者在用合成类固醇 |
[10:25] | Where’s Ms. Gutierrez? | 古特雷斯小姐呢 |
[10:28] | She’s safe for now. | 她现在很安全 |
[10:29] | But with the way that guy handled himself, | 但是看那个人的身手 |
[10:32] | I don’t know for how much longer. | 我不确定以后会如何 |
[11:10] | Any guesses about who’d want to kill our attorney? | 知道是谁想杀害律师小姐吗 |
[11:13] | The guy who tried to attack her last night | 昨晚袭击她的人 |
[11:14] | looked like he’d done time. | 看起来坐过牢 |
[11:15] | Could be, uh, angry former client? | 可能是愤怒的前委托人 |
[11:22] | Excuse me. | 别盯着看 |
[11:24] | Well, we need to get her files. | 我们得拿到她的档案 |
[11:26] | See if the assailant is one of her clients. | 看看攻击者是不是她的委托人 |
[11:29] | Narrow down our suspects. | 缩小嫌疑犯范围 |
[11:33] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[11:36] | I’ll be there as soon as I can. | 我尽快赶过去 |
[11:41] | Half day, Finch? | 请半天假吗 芬奇 |
[11:43] | Stay close to Ms. Gutierrez. | 盯紧古特雷斯小姐 |
[11:46] | I’ll be back soon. | 我马上回来 |
[12:19] | You cut your hair…finally. | 你终于减头发了 |
[12:21] | Got new glasses. Finally. | 你也终于换眼镜了 |
[12:27] | I suppose you could use some rest before I lecture you | 我想在开始教训你的地下赌博行径前 |
[12:30] | on the perils of underground gambling. | 你可以抓紧时间休息一下 |
[12:32] | That’d be great. I’ve been up almost 48 hours. | 那太好了 我快四十八小时没睡了 |
[12:34] | My cellmate snored like a freight train. | 我的狱友打呼噜像火车过境一样 |
[12:39] | Happy you’re home, Will. | 很高兴你回家了 威尔 |
[12:41] | Sorry you had to bail me out again. | 抱歉又让你帮我保释 |
[12:43] | Well, it’s good to have you back either way. | 不管怎样 你回来了就好 |
[13:06] | How’d you get into my office without anyone noticing? | 你怎么神不知鬼不觉地潜入我办公室 |
[13:08] | Trade secret. | 行业秘密 |
[13:09] | I need you to help me to find out | 我要你帮我查出 |
[13:11] | where to buy that brand of steroid. | 在哪可以买到那个牌子的类固醇 |
[13:13] | What, you looking to beef up? | 怎么 你要锻炼肌肉吗 |
[13:14] | It belonged to a guy I had a run-in with last night. | 它属于昨晚和我打过一场的家伙 |
[13:18] | Skilled fighter. | 他很有技巧 |
[13:20] | Looking to track down the gym where he juices up. | 我想找出他活跃的那个健身房 |
[13:25] | Are you having second thoughts? | 你有别的想法吗 |
[13:28] | There’s just a lot of prying eyes around this place. | 只是办公室里的眼线比较多 |
[13:30] | You’re getting paranoid, Carter. | 你也开始疑神疑鬼了呀 卡特 |
[13:33] | That’s a step in the right direction. | 那就意味着你的方向正确了 |
[13:40] | So you want to sue your boss. | 你想起诉你的老板 |
[13:42] | Wonderful, uh… we can absolutely do that. | 很好 我们完全可以代理这个案子 |
[13:45] | Um, what, uh… what type of work do you do? | 你做什么工作 |
[13:50] | Uh, it’s um, complicated. | 挺复杂 |
[13:54] | Okay. How did you hear about me? | 你是怎么听说我的呢 |
[13:57] | A bailiff said ex-cons with gripes against the state | 一个法警说对国家有抱怨的前科犯 |
[13:59] | is your specialty. | 是你的专长 |
[14:02] | – Is that bad information? – Um, no, not at all. | -这是个不良信息嘛 -当然不是 |
[14:05] | It’s just I thought you were a clear-cut civil case. | 我以为这个是干净的民事案件 |
[14:09] | The unicorn I’ve been looking for… | 我一直在找的理想对象 |
[14:10] | like the perfect man. | 比如完美男人 |
[14:14] | Sorry, I’m all thumbs today. | 对不起 我今天笨手笨脚 |
[14:16] | I do it all the time. I’ll be right back. | 我经常这么干 我马上回来 |
[14:34] | Nicely done, Mr. Reese. I have a signal now. | 漂亮 里瑟先生 有信号了 |
[14:37] | How was your appointment? | 你的约会如何 |
[14:39] | Quite productive, thank you. | 很有效果 谢谢关心 |
[14:43] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[14:47] | So, tell me, why do you want to sue your boss? | 告诉我 你为什么想起诉你老板 |
[14:52] | Well, my working conditions are, um… | 我的工作环境 |
[14:57] | unsafe. | 很不安全 |
[14:58] | I slipped and hurt my back. | 我滑到了 伤了背 |
[15:00] | – Did that happen on the job? – Just last night, actually. | -是在工作时发生的吗 -就在昨晚 |
[15:02] | Mr. Reese, I’ve got sound in both microphones, now. | 里瑟先生 两个话筒都有声音了 |
[15:05] | Connecting to her hard drive. | 正在接通她的硬盘 |
[15:07] | I sent an email with a virus | 我会发一封病毒邮件 |
[15:09] | promising 40% off any purchase at Bloomingdales. | 伪装成布卢明代尔百货的任选六折优惠券 |
[15:11] | She couldn’t resist downloading it. | 她肯定会下载 |
[15:13] | So, what’s this boss of yours like? | 你老板是什么样的人 |
[15:15] | Very manipulative. Secretive. | 控制欲强 鬼鬼祟祟 |
[15:19] | We’ve had some personality conflicts. | 我们有些私人恩怨 |
[15:21] | I take it he has a lot of money. | 我猜他很富有 |
[15:24] | He’s, uh, one of those rich loner types. | 他是那种独来独往的富翁 |
[15:27] | Kind you’d call strange if he didn’t have so much cash. | 如果他不是这么有钱 肯定会被人当成怪胎 |
[15:31] | So, instead, he’s, uh, eccentric. | 所以他的话 是很古怪 |
[15:34] | Well, this case is going to rack up a lot of hours. | 这个案子会占用很多时间 |
[15:38] | I can pay upfront. | 我可以预付费用 |
[15:40] | Then I can start immediately. | 那我可以开始了 |
[15:41] | Well, after my next appointment. | 不过要在下个预约之后 |
[15:43] | I’m, uh, running late. | 我要迟到了 |
[15:46] | I’ll call you. | 我会打给你 |
[15:48] | I look forward to it. | 我很期待 |
[15:55] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[15:58] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[16:03] | Chris did me a big favor by picking him up | 克里斯帮了我一个大忙 |
[16:05] | from the foster family’s place. | 把他从寄养家庭接了过来 |
[16:07] | When are you coming home, daddy? | 爸爸 你什么时候回家 |
[16:09] | I don’t like my room. | 我不喜欢我的房间 |
[16:10] | Andrea’s gonna get me out of here | 安卓娅会帮我出去 |
[16:11] | sooner than you know it, all right? | 比你想象的还要快 |
[16:13] | That’s right, buddy. | 没错 小家伙 |
[16:13] | Yeah, Jacob, why don’t you go over there right now, | 雅各布 先去那边 |
[16:15] | hang with Chris for a minute. | 和克里斯玩一会怎么样 |
[16:17] | And let me finish talking with Andrea? | 让我和安卓娅谈完 |
[16:22] | So, um, so did you get the blood test? | 你拿到了血液测试报告吗 |
[16:24] | Chris is working on it, but even if we get it– | 我拜托克里斯了 但就算我们拿到了 |
[16:27] | Right. They still found the drugs in my house. | 他们还是在我房间里发现了毒品 |
[16:30] | Maybe we can get you tested at an independent lab | 也许我们可以让你在独立实验室做测试 |
[16:32] | and prove that you were clean. It could help. | 证明你的清白 这很可行 |
[16:34] | Whatever you need, I’ll do it. | 不管你需要什么 我都会做 |
[16:36] | Look, I know I can’t pay you | 我知道我不能付你钱 |
[16:38] | and I know that it’s not looking good, but… | 我也知道没什么希望 但是… |
[16:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:44] | Everyone deserves a second chance. | 每个人都该有第二次机会 |
[16:51] | You’ve found something. | 你有发现了 |
[16:52] | Brand name’s Anadrol. | 品牌名是康复龙 |
[16:54] | It’s a popular compound found in some MMA gyms. | 是种在综合格斗健身房很流行的混合物 |
[16:57] | Turned up in buy-and-busts at three gyms in the boroughs. | 在纽约有三个健身房销售 |
[17:00] | What are the locations? | 地址是什么 |
[17:02] | I’ll tell you only if I don’t wind up | 你要保证不搞出乱子 |
[17:04] | getting called to a crime scene, understood? | 我就告诉你 明白吗 |
[17:07] | You have my word, detective. | 向你保证 警探 |
[17:13] | Any sign of our assailant? | 看到袭击者了吗 |
[17:15] | Third location, and still nothing. | 三个地点都没有 |
[17:17] | Could be our friend from last night | 可能昨晚的那位朋友 |
[17:20] | decided to take the day off. | 决定休息一天 |
[17:29] | Finch, I see him. | 芬奇 我看到他了 |
[17:35] | Hey, you remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[18:06] | Look out! | 小心 |
[18:13] | Reese, are you okay? | 里瑟 你还好吗 |
[18:15] | Yes, but I can’t say the same about the other guy. | 还好 但那家伙就没这么好了 |
[18:19] | So much for not dropping any bodies. | 看来我得食言了 |
[18:34] | Our dearly departed hit man, Alonso Garcia, | 死者名叫阿隆索·加西亚 |
[18:37] | was an ex-con. | 有前科 |
[18:37] | He served three years at five points | 他因二级过失杀人罪 |
[18:39] | for second-degree manslaughter. | 在五点区服役三年 |
[18:41] | But Andrea wasn’t his representative. | 但安卓娅不是他的代理律师 |
[18:43] | Then what’s their connection? | 那他们之间有什么联系 |
[18:44] | Terrence King. | 特伦斯·金 |
[18:46] | They share a parole officer named Dominic Galuska. | 他们的假释官都是道米尼克·格鲁斯卡 |
[18:48] | Yeah, saw him at the courthouse. | 对 我在法院见过他 |
[18:50] | Maybe I should pay Mr. Galuska a visit, | 也许我该去拜访一下格鲁斯卡先生 |
[18:53] | see if this is more than just a coincidence. | 看看这是不是单纯的巧合 |
[18:57] | I know what you’re gonna say. | 我知道你想说什么 |
[18:59] | I give you an address, and you promised me | 我给了你地址 你跟我保证 |
[19:01] | no one would get dead, and what happens? | 不会出人命 结果呢 |
[19:04] | In my defense, Mr. Garcia didn’t look both ways | 这我要自辩一下 加西亚先生 |
[19:06] | before crossing the street. | 过马路前没有朝两边看 |
[19:09] | How did you know the dead guy’s name? | 你怎么知道死者的名字 |
[19:10] | We couldn’t find any I.D. on him. | 我们还没确认他的身份 |
[19:12] | It was on his driver’s license. | 在他的驾照上写着 |
[19:14] | You stole a dead guy’s wallet? | 你偷了死人的钱包 |
[19:17] | He tried to kill Andrea Gutierrez last night, | 他昨晚想杀了安卓娅·古特雷斯 |
[19:20] | and he was going to try again. | 他还会再下杀手 |
[19:21] | Garcia had just under, what, 10 grand on him? | 加西亚手头有多少钱 1万吗 |
[19:25] | My guess, it’s a payoff for a hit. | 我猜是杀手赏金 |
[19:27] | Who’d want to kill her? | 谁想杀她 |
[19:29] | I’m working on it. | 正在查 |
[19:31] | I can’t pay you this month, Galuska. | 我这个月没钱付给你 格鲁斯卡 |
[19:33] | If I don’t get my cut, | 要是我收不到钱 |
[19:34] | I bet I could find a dozen parole violations, | 我保证会找到一堆违反假释的地方 |
[19:37] | throw you back inside. | 再把你扔进去 |
[19:42] | That’s 10%, okay? | 这是10% 行了吧 |
[19:43] | When I got you this job, | 我给你这份工作的时候 |
[19:45] | our deal was 30% of your paycheck. | 说好要薪水的30% |
[19:47] | Don’t you cheap out on me, Lou. | 别想占我便宜 卢 |
[19:49] | Hey, Dominic! | 道米尼克 |
[19:52] | Where’s my money? | 我的钱呢 |
[19:55] | Who do you think you’re talking to? | 你以为自己在跟谁说话 |
[19:56] | I thought I was talking to the guy who’s shaking down | 我想我在跟一个勒索假释犯 |
[19:58] | his parolees for their legit pay. | 合法收入的人说话 |
[20:10] | See if you can find me | 看看能不能帮我 |
[20:11] | a bottle of booze in there, will you? | 找瓶酒过来 好吗 |
[20:30] | – Thank you. – 911, state your emergency. | -谢了 -911 有什么紧急状况 |
[20:32] | My name is Dominic Galuska, | 我叫道米尼克·格鲁斯卡 |
[20:33] | and I may be a danger to myself and others. | 我对自己和他人都是个祸害 |
[20:48] | Wow, the old loft. | 旧阁楼 |
[20:50] | Yeah, haven’t been here since the funeral. | 是啊 葬礼之后就没来过这儿了 |
[20:55] | I thought you might come back to it someday. | 我想着你也许哪天会回来 |
[20:58] | I’m packing some stuff up to send to storage. | 我把一些东西打包放到仓库了 |
[21:01] | If there’s anything that you’re interested in, let me know. | 要是你对什么东西有兴趣 告诉我 |
[21:04] | Thanks. You thinking about staying? | 谢谢 你考虑留下吗 |
[21:07] | No, I’m thinking about selling the place. | 不 我在考虑卖掉这里 |
[21:11] | Never really liked it much here. | 一直不太喜欢这儿 |
[21:15] | It’s where he moved after the divorce. | 他离婚后就搬来这里了 |
[21:17] | Always seemed too big… expensive…vacant. | 看起来总是很大 很贵 很空 |
[21:22] | Well, he worked a lot. | 他忙于工作 |
[21:24] | Guess I can see how you might think that. | 我大概知道你的想法 |
[21:27] | Sorry, I forgot to ask– | 抱歉 我忘了问 |
[21:28] | How’s the insurance business going? | 保险生意怎么样 |
[21:31] | Boring as ever, thank you. | 无聊依旧 谢谢 |
[21:33] | Have you had a chance to go through everything? | 你有没有全部翻看过 |
[21:35] | It turns out dad was a bit of a pack rat. | 原来我爸有点收藏癖 |
[21:37] | It looks like half of it’s mine. | 好像有一半是我的东西 |
[21:39] | Projects, awards, papers from school. | 项目企划 各种奖项 大学论文 |
[21:43] | Well, you always were an outstanding student. | 你一直是优秀学生 |
[21:45] | Have you thought about finishing your residency? | 有没有想过完成住院医师实习期 |
[21:47] | No, got plenty of action | 不了 全世界到处是 |
[21:48] | around the world with MSF, Red Cross. | 无国界医生组织 红十字会之类的活动 |
[21:50] | Didn’t feel like I was helping people. | 感觉不到我在帮助别人 |
[21:52] | You’re a doctor. All you do is help people. | 你是医生 你的工作就是帮助别人 |
[21:54] | I treat symptoms of the disease after the fact, | 我只是在治疗既成事实的病症 |
[21:57] | never the underlying cause. | 而不是根源 |
[21:59] | I want to really help people. | 我想要真正地帮助别人 |
[22:02] | I was just thinking how much you sound like your father. | 我在想 你多像你父亲啊 |
[22:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:06] | Any chance I can convince you to stay? | 我能说服你留下吗 |
[22:10] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:11] | Well, don’t leave without saying good-bye. | 不要不告而别 |
[22:16] | I won’t. | 不会的 |
[22:23] | You framed Galuska for making a death threat | 你陷害格鲁斯卡说他威胁 |
[22:25] | against one of his parolees? | 要杀了他手下的假释犯 |
[22:26] | You said you needed evidence. | 是你说需要证据 |
[22:28] | Not like that. | 不是这种 |
[22:29] | If you don’t wanna interrogate him, Carter, | 卡特 如果你不想审问他 |
[22:30] | I’d be happy to do it for you. | 我很乐意代劳 |
[22:32] | He’s already in the box. | 他已是笼中鸟了 |
[22:35] | Good, we need to find out if he’s working with anyone. | 很好 我们要查出他是否有同谋 |
[22:37] | See if he’s sent anyone else after Andrea. | 看他有没有派别人去杀安卓娅 |
[22:40] | I know how to do my job, thank you. | 我自己的工作自己会做 谢了 |
[22:43] | But I did find something interesting about Galuska. | 不过我确实发现了格鲁斯卡有点问题 |
[22:46] | Several of his parolees that got sent back inside | 他有几个假释犯被送回牢中 |
[22:48] | complained about him setting them up. | 一直在控诉是被他陷害 |
[22:50] | Said Galuska planted evidence on them. | 说格鲁斯卡仿造证据 |
[22:53] | What does he get out of it? | 他怎么脱的身 |
[22:54] | I’m gonna find that out. | 我去查查 |
[22:56] | In the meantime, can you try not to break any more laws? | 还有 能不能拜托你别再违法了 |
[23:05] | Hello, Lionel, miss me? | 你好 莱奈尔 想我了吗 |
[23:07] | Yeah, like I miss a hangover. | 没错 想得头都痛 |
[23:09] | – I’ve got a job for you. – This about Carter? | -有个任务给你 -是卡特吗 |
[23:11] | Because she’s still acting all hinky. | 她还是表现得很诡异 |
[23:14] | No, it’s not Carter I’m concerned about right now. | 不是 我现在担心的不是卡特 |
[23:17] | It’s someone else. | 是别人 |
[23:18] | All right, what’s this job? | 好吧 什么任务 |
[23:31] | John? | 约翰 |
[23:32] | Do we have an appointment? | 我们有约吗 |
[23:33] | No, but I have a question. | 没有 但我有个问题 |
[23:34] | I was just assigned a new P.O. | 我刚被指定了一个新假释官 |
[23:36] | He’s being difficult. | 他这人挺难搞 |
[23:38] | His name’s Dominic Galuska. | 叫道米尼克·格鲁斯卡 |
[23:41] | I know that guy. Total jackass. | 我认识这家伙 绝对的混蛋 |
[23:43] | He keeps searching my apartment, | 他总是搜查我的公寓 |
[23:44] | and there’s nothing to find, but he keeps coming back. | 根本没什么东西 但他一来再来 |
[23:46] | If he shows up again, call me. | 如果他再出现 打电话给我 |
[23:48] | I’ll be there, anytime of the day or night. | 不管是白天晚上 我都会过去 |
[23:51] | On the clock, of course. | 当然是指工作时间 |
[23:54] | How’s that site working out for you? | 那网站有用吗 |
[24:01] | It’s hard to find the right kind of guy in my line of work. | 我这行比较难找到合适的人 |
[24:03] | That seems odd, because you’re very attractive, smart… | 不可能吧 你那么有魅力 又聪明 |
[24:08] | Let me stop you there, John. | 我们打住吧 约翰 |
[24:09] | I don’t date my clients or ex-cons. | 我不跟委托人和前科犯约会 |
[24:11] | Been there, done that. | 试过 够了 |
[24:12] | This is Andrea 2.0 you’re looking at. | 你现在看到的是新版安卓娅 |
[24:16] | Plus, I need your money. | 此外 我想你付钱 |
[24:17] | And I like my guys not quite so… | 而且 我喜欢我的另一半 |
[24:20] | better looking than me. | 长得不要比我好看 |
[24:27] | Why did you stay in the town where you grew up? | 为什么要留在你从小长大的地方 |
[24:30] | I mean, why not start fresh? | 为什么不重新开始 |
[24:32] | Because I’m not running away from who I was. | 因为我不会逃避自我 |
[24:35] | I was taught it’s okay to make mistakes, | 我相信犯错不要紧 |
[24:37] | and I believe everyone deserves a second chance. | 每个人都应该有第二次机会 |
[24:46] | Threatening a parolee’s life, Dominic? | 威胁假释犯的生命 道米尼克 |
[24:49] | This is some kind of misunderstanding. | 这是个误会 |
[24:50] | Just a little depressed, huh? | 景气不太好 |
[24:52] | You got a tough job. | 工作不易做 |
[24:54] | From what I’m seeing here, you’re not very good at it. | 依我看来 你是不太擅长 |
[24:57] | You got the worst recidivism rate in your office. | 你的重新犯罪率最高 |
[25:01] | Kicked more guys back inside last month than I did. | 上个月送进牢里的人数比我还多 |
[25:05] | Some were even saying they were set up. | 有些人说是被你陷害 |
[25:07] | You know a criminal’s motto, detective: “I didn’t do it.” | 警探 你知道罪犯的套话就是”我没干” |
[25:10] | You’re doing a public service, Mr. Galuska. | 你从事的是公共服务工作 格鲁斯卡先生 |
[25:12] | Hard work, crap pay. | 活累 钱少 |
[25:15] | Which is why it’s interesting you drive such a nice truck. | 所以你开好车这一点还挺奇怪 |
[25:18] | My aunt passed away a couple of months ago. | 我阿姨几个月前去世了 |
[25:20] | Left me some money. | 给我留了点儿钱 |
[25:22] | Why do you care? | 关你啥事儿 |
[25:23] | I care when people get hurt. | 有人受伤就关我事儿 |
[25:26] | Like your parolee, Alonso Garcia. | 比如你的假释犯 阿隆索·加西亚 |
[25:30] | Guy got run over in red hook this afternoon. | 他今天下午被车撞死了 |
[25:33] | Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy. | 他要乖点也不至于这样 |
[25:35] | Did you know Mr. Garcia | 你知道加西亚先生 |
[25:36] | Tried to kill Andrea Gutierrez two nights ago? | 两天前企图谋杀安卓娅·古特雷斯吗 |
[25:38] | Like I said, couldn’t happen to a nicer guy. | 我说过了 他要乖点也不至于这样了 |
[25:43] | I can’t, for the life of me, figure out what kind of grudge | 无论如何 我也想不明白为什么 |
[25:46] | Alonso Garcia would have against Ms. Gutierrez, can you? | 阿隆索·加西亚会怨恨古特雷斯小姐 你呢 |
[25:52] | I think I’m ready for my lawyer now. | 我想我现在需要律师了 |
[25:55] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[26:03] | How’d it go? | 如何 |
[26:05] | I’m sorry, got a big goose egg on this one. | 不好意思 我这回考了个零鸭蛋 |
[26:08] | Galuska walked. | 格鲁斯卡被放了 |
[26:09] | Oh, no, you did great, Carter. | 没事 你做得很好 卡特 |
[26:11] | Because while you two were having a chat, | 你们俩还在聊天的时候 |
[26:13] | I got into his apartment, | 我进了他的公寓 |
[26:15] | Borrowed his computer. | 借走了他的电脑 |
[26:17] | You broke into his apartment? | 你擅闯他的公寓 |
[26:20] | You said you couldn’t do anything illegal. | 你说你不能干违法的勾当 |
[26:21] | You didn’t say anything about me. | 你可没说我不能 |
[26:27] | Mr. Galuska should know better than to protect | 格先生该学会用生日之外的密码 |
[26:29] | His important files with his birth date. | 来保护他的重要文件 |
[26:32] | That’s a hell of a lot of money in the bank for a man | 对于一个年薪不超过万的人来说 |
[26:35] | Who makes less than 50 grand a year. | 这钱可有点多啊 |
[26:37] | Each deposit coincides with when he sent | 每笔存款时间都吻合 |
[26:39] | One of his parolees back to prison. | 他的假释人被送回监狱的时间 |
[26:41] | He’s getting kickbacks from somewhere or someone. | 他肯定是在从哪里拿回扣 |
[26:43] | Prisons are big business. | 监狱是个大生意 |
[26:44] | The more inmates, the more funding. | 囚犯越多 经费越多 |
[26:46] | Mr. Galuska took out exactly $9,900 | 格先生三天前从他户头里 |
[26:51] | From his savings account three days ago. | 取了九千九 |
[26:52] | Anything over 10,000 gets flagged by the IRS. | 任何超过一万的交易都会报备国税局 |
[26:54] | He paid Alonso Garcia to kill Andrea. | 他付阿隆索·加西亚钱去刺杀安卓娅 |
[26:56] | That’s not the only withdrawal. | 这还不是唯一的取现 |
[26:58] | There’s another one in the same amount | 还有一样的一笔钱也取现了 |
[26:59] | Just last night. | 就在昨晚 |
[27:00] | That means– | 也就是说 |
[27:01] | He hired someone else to finish the job. | 他雇了其他人来完成这事 |
[27:27] | John! | 约翰 |
[27:42] | John, what is going on? | 约翰 这是怎么回事 |
[27:44] | I don’t need your services anymore, Andrea. | 我是不需要你的服务了 安卓娅 |
[27:48] | But I think you’re gonna need mine. | 但是我觉得你需要我的服务 |
[27:59] | Mr. Reese, are you at the safe house yet? | 里瑟先生 你到安全屋了吗 |
[28:02] | Heading there now. | 正在路上 |
[28:06] | Okay, what the hell?! | 够了 这到底是怎么回事 |
[28:08] | You’re in danger, Andrea. | 你有危险 安卓娅 |
[28:10] | Um, you think? Who was the guy with the gun, | 这还要你说 拿枪那个人是谁 |
[28:12] | And who are you, because your back | 你又是谁 因为你刚刚偷袭他的时候 |
[28:13] | Seemed just fine when you went ninja on that guy. | 你的背明明没问题 |
[28:16] | I’m like you–I give people second chances. | 我就像你 给别人第二次机会 |
[28:18] | So you were never in jail? | 那你从没进过监狱 |
[28:20] | Not in this country. | 在这个国家没有 |
[28:21] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[28:22] | Mr. Reese? | 里瑟先生 |
[28:23] | An arrest report just came in | 我刚刚看到一份逮捕报告 |
[28:24] | For the gentleman you apprehended in the law library. | 是你在法律图书馆逮住的那个人 |
[28:27] | His name is Wendell Lentz, | 他名叫温德尔·兰茨 |
[28:29] | And I’ve confirmed that he’s one of Dominic Galuska’s parolees. | 而且我刚确认了他的假释官也是格鲁斯卡 |
[28:33] | Okay, we need to make sure Galuska doesn’t have any more | 好 我们得确保格鲁斯卡 |
[28:35] | Killers out there looking for Andrea. | 不再派杀手找安卓娅麻烦 |
[28:38] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[28:40] | Galuska’s getting money from someone to set up his ex-cons | 格鲁斯卡靠陷害前科犯赚钱 |
[28:43] | And send them back to prison. | 然后把他们踢回监狱 |
[28:44] | You kicked a hornet’s nest with Terrence’s case. | 你那个特伦斯的案子彻底捅了马蜂窝 |
[28:46] | Galuska may have planted those drugs in his home. | 可能是格鲁斯卡在他家放了那些毒品 |
[28:49] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[28:51] | That means Terrence is actually innocent. | 这么说特伦斯真是无辜的 |
[28:55] | You weren’t sure? | 你都不确定 |
[28:56] | I wanted to be. | 我也想这么想 |
[28:58] | Terrence was given a drug test the night he was arrested, | 特伦斯被逮捕那晚所做的药检 |
[29:00] | And it came back negative. | 结果是阴性 |
[29:03] | Galuska and the Department of Corrections | 格鲁斯卡和劳教部门 |
[29:05] | Conveniently misplaced it. | 很方便就能做手脚 |
[29:07] | I never got a copy of the report. | 我从没见过那份报告 |
[29:09] | A little more digging, you’d also have found | 于是你再挖 结果发现了 |
[29:10] | All the complaints filed against him. | 所有针对他的投诉 |
[29:12] | Parolees who said Galuska set them up. | 假释人指控格鲁斯卡陷害他们 |
[29:16] | – I need to tell Terrence. – You need to stay here | -我得告诉特伦斯 -你留在这 |
[29:18] | Until I find out who else he may have hired to kill you | 等我先找出他又雇了谁来杀你 |
[29:21] | And who galuska’s working for. | 并且格鲁斯卡在为谁干活再说 |
[29:24] | Stay here, lock the doors, | 呆在这 锁好门 |
[29:25] | And don’t open them for anyone. | 谁来都不要开 |
[29:27] | I take it you know how to use this? | 我想你该知道怎么用这个吧 |
[29:30] | You grow up where I did, you know how to handle yourself. | 你要是跟我长在一个地方 就知道怎么保护自己 |
[29:48] | You’re getting better at ditching your tail. | 你现在甩尾的功夫是越来越厉害了 |
[29:51] | Maybe you got a knack for breaking the law. | 没准你找到知法犯法的窍门了 |
[29:55] | I’ve been going back through Galuska’s files | 我又去查了遍格鲁斯卡的文件 |
[29:57] | And found a pattern. | 发现了个规律 |
[29:59] | In the past year, all the parolees | 去年 所有他抓到的假释人 |
[30:01] | He’s busted were single parents. | 都是单亲 |
[30:04] | Which means their kids end up in foster care. | 也就是说他们的子女要进收养机构 |
[30:09] | Galuska wasn’t getting paid for the parolees. | 格鲁斯卡他不是在从假释人身上挣钱 |
[30:11] | He was getting paid for their kids. | 他在靠卖他们的小孩赚钱 |
[30:13] | Each child is worth about 800 bucks a month. | 每个小孩每个月能有800块 |
[30:16] | Galuska’s gotta be working with someone at DFS. | 格鲁斯卡肯定和家庭事务部的人合伙 |
[30:19] | Well, DFS is a big agency. | 家庭事务部可是个大部门 |
[30:21] | I’m gonna have a talk with Mary and Paul Kinsey– | 我得去会会金赛那俩口子了 |
[30:23] | The foster parents looking after Terrence King’s kid. | 照顾特伦斯儿子的那个寄宿家庭双亲 |
[30:27] | You’re good at this, Carter. | 你很在行 卡特 |
[30:30] | It’s my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[30:31] | And I didn’t even have to shoot anyone to do it. | 而且我还不用对人开枪就能办事 |
[30:38] | I just have a few questions, Mr. and Mrs. Kinsey. | 我只有几个问题 金赛先生和夫人 |
[30:41] | I promise not to take up too much of your time. | 我保证不会花你们太多时间 |
[30:43] | Something wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[30:44] | I certainly hope not, Ma’am. | 我是真希望没事 夫人 |
[30:46] | I see here you have six foster children under you care. | 这里说你们有六个寄养在你们家的孩子 |
[30:51] | – Is that still correct? – It is, yes. | -是不是这样 -是的 没错 |
[30:53] | Okay, and, uh, Jacob King is one of those kids? | 好 那么 雅各布·金是不是当中一个 |
[30:56] | This is about jacob? | 这跟雅各布有关么 |
[30:58] | He misses his dad, but… He’s adjusting just fine. | 他很想他爸爸 但是他适应得很好 |
[31:02] | Do you, either of you, | 你俩当中有人 |
[31:04] | Know a man named Dominic Galuska? | 认识一个叫道米尼克·格鲁斯卡的人吗 |
[31:08] | No, who’s that? | 不认识 谁啊 |
[31:09] | What about Gloria Copeland? | 那格洛丽亚·科普兰呢 |
[31:11] | She’s the head of foster placement at DFS. | 她是家庭事务部的寄养安排主管 |
[31:16] | Where do all six of the children that are under your care sleep? | 你们名下那六个孩子都睡哪 |
[31:21] | Because it looks to me… | 因为在我看来 |
[31:24] | You live in a one-bedroom apartment. | 你们住的是一室一厅的公寓 |
[31:26] | Not much space for six kids and two adults. | 哪来那么多空间住六个小孩两个大人 |
[31:35] | Okay, you tell me the truth now, or I arrest both of you | 得了 你们俩赶紧给我从实招来 |
[31:38] | For interfering with a criminal investigation. | 不然我就按阻挠刑事案件调查罪名逮捕你们 |
[31:46] | Jacob’s the only child living with us right now. | 雅各布是唯一一个还跟我们住一起的孩子 |
[31:50] | So the others on the list, Rebecca Johnson, Trey White… | 那名单上的其他人 丽贝卡·强森 特里·怀特 |
[31:53] | Rebecca ran away months ago. | 丽贝卡几个月前就逃走了 |
[31:55] | Trey White and the other children, they… | 特里·怀特和其他人 他们 |
[32:00] | The others don’t exist. | 不存在 |
[32:05] | But I bet you’re still getting paid for all of them. | 但我敢说你们还拿着钱 |
[32:08] | Enough, Paul. | 够了 保罗 |
[32:09] | You shut your mouth. | 给我闭嘴 |
[32:16] | Galuska’s not smart enough to pull this off on his own. | 格鲁斯卡一个人玩不出这种花样 |
[32:19] | So he had to have a contact at DFS, | 所以他肯定有个家庭事务部的内应 |
[32:21] | And you are going to tell me who that person is. | 而你们要告诉我那人是谁 |
[32:26] | We want a lawyer. | 我们要律师 |
[32:28] | And our phone call. | 还要打电话 |
[32:33] | Don’t go anywhere. | 哪都别去 |
[32:38] | Who is this? | 谁啊 |
[32:39] | You know who, Detective. | 你认识我的 警探 |
[32:42] | I want you to give the Kinseys their phone call. | 我要你让金赛夫妇去打电话 |
[32:44] | You are interrupting me | 你这是在干扰我办案 |
[32:45] | In the middle of an interrogation. | 我还在审讯中 |
[32:47] | Sounded like the end of an interrogation to me. | 在我看来已经审讯结束了 |
[32:50] | They asked for their lawyer. | 他们都要叫律师了 |
[32:52] | How would you know that? | 你怎么会知道 |
[32:54] | Are you bugging my phone? | 你窃听我电话了 |
[32:56] | I want you to give the Kinseys their phone call. | 我要你让金赛夫妇去打电话 |
[32:59] | Not until I find out who their contact at DFS is. | 除非我问出那内应 否则免谈 |
[33:02] | We think we already know who that person is, Detective. | 我们认为这已经有答案了 警探 |
[33:05] | We’ve checked the DFS filings for the last six parolees | 我们查了格鲁斯卡逮捕的最后六个人 |
[33:08] | That Galuska busted. | 在家庭事务部的文件记录 |
[33:10] | The signatures on all six belong to one woman: | 所有的六份文件都是同一个署名 |
[33:13] | Gloria Copeland. | 格洛丽亚·科普兰 |
[33:14] | Yeah, but that’s not enough evidence to arrest her. | 行啊 但这不足以作为证据逮捕她 |
[33:17] | DFS is a mountain of paperwork. | 家庭事务部就是个巨型文件堆 |
[33:19] | It’d take months to sort through it all, | 要理清楚得花几个月的时间 |
[33:21] | And if the Kinseys tip her off, | 并且如果金赛夫妇通知了她 |
[33:22] | Copeland’s only gonna destroy the evidence. | 科普兰肯定会销毁证据 |
[33:24] | That’s exactly what we want her to do. | 这正是我们所希望的 |
[33:28] | If we’re gonna work together, detective, | 如果我们要合作 警探 |
[33:30] | A little bit of trust is in order. | 还是需要彼此间留点信任 |
[33:42] | Finch, are you in? | 芬奇 进去了吗 |
[33:44] | Just. | 刚进 |
[33:47] | Well, you need to move fast. | 你得抓紧了 |
[33:49] | Thanks for that newsflash, mr. Reese. | 多谢你的提醒 里瑟先生 |
[33:51] | Here I was planning to move at a sloth-like pace | 我现在动作慢慢吞吞地 |
[33:54] | and get myself captured. | 正指望着自己被逮着呢 |
[34:12] | The scanner’s installed, mr. Reese. | 扫描仪装好了 里瑟先生 |
[34:16] | Was that fast enough for you? | 这样够快了吗 |
[34:21] | Hello? | 喂 |
[34:22] | Will you accept a collect call | 这是一个从布鲁克林拘留所 |
[34:23] | from metropolitan detention center, Brooklyn, | 付费电话 你愿意接吗 |
[34:25] | On behalf of Terrence? | 来电人是 特伦斯 |
[34:27] | Yes, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[34:30] | Terrence, what’s wrong? | 特伦斯 怎么了 |
[34:31] | They’re moving me to Attica tomorrow. | 他们明天要把我转到阿提卡监狱 |
[34:33] | What?! | 什么 |
[34:33] | – Why? – I don’t know. | -为什么 -我不知道 |
[34:35] | But look, that’s not a detention facility. | 但听着 那里不是拘留所 |
[34:38] | That’s maximum security… | 是最高级别的监狱 |
[34:41] | And I can’t make it in there. | 我去了那里就死定了 |
[34:43] | Look, I’m just gonna file an injunction to stop the transfer. | 听着 我会提交一份禁令叫停转监 |
[34:45] | We’re gonna need some help convincing a judge. | 我们需要找人帮忙说服法官 |
[34:47] | Okay, all right. | 好吧 |
[34:49] | I’m gonna take care of this, okay, T? | 我会想办法解决 好吗 特 |
[34:52] | Right. | 好 |
[34:59] | We were right. | 我们的看法没错 |
[35:00] | The Kinseys must have contacted Gloria Copeland. | 金赛夫妇肯定告诉了格洛丽亚·科普兰 |
[35:02] | She’s begun shredding the documents. | 她开始销毁文件了 |
[35:05] | I’m getting the scans now. | 我收到了扫描件 |
[35:07] | Looks like every time Dominic Galuska | 看来每次道米尼克·格鲁斯卡 |
[35:08] | Sends one of his parolees back to prison, | 把他的一个假释犯送回监狱 |
[35:11] | Ms. Copeland uses the foster care paperwork | 科普兰女士就利用家庭寄养的程序 |
[35:14] | To hide the kids she’s fabricated. | 来隐藏她捏造的孩子 |
[35:16] | She makes it look like the parolees | 她让假释犯看起来 |
[35:18] | Have more kids than they actually do. | 有比实际更多的孩子 |
[35:20] | This scam must be worth upwards of $1/4 million a month. | 这么一来肯定能每月诈取25万 |
[35:23] | We got a problem then, Finch. | 我们有麻烦了 芬奇 |
[35:27] | Gloria Copeland left work early. | 格洛丽亚·科普兰提前下班了 |
[35:30] | She isn’t the one shredding the documents. | 销毁文件的那个人不是她 |
[35:32] | Galuska’s got a different contact at DFS. | 格鲁斯卡在家庭事务部的内线另有其人 |
[35:40] | Andrea, wh–what are you doing here? | 安卓娅 你在这里做什么 |
[35:43] | Terrence is being transferred to attica in the morning. | 特伦斯明早要被转去阿提卡监狱 |
[35:47] | Um, what do you want me to do about it? | 你想要我怎么做 |
[35:49] | Call his case worker, Chris. | 打给他案子的办事员 克里斯 |
[35:51] | Tell her to contact the judge who made the order. | 告诉她联系签那道文件的法官 |
[35:53] | The transfer’s not in the best interest of the child. | 转监对孩子不利 |
[35:59] | I can’t do that. | 不行 |
[36:02] | What’s wrong with you? Why not? | 你怎么了 为什么不行 |
[36:04] | Because I’m the one that asked the judge to move him. | 因为是我让法官下令转监的 |
[36:09] | You’re working with Galuska. | 你和格鲁斯卡是一伙的 |
[36:16] | You know the shame of it, Andi? | 你知道这事可惜在哪里吗 小安 |
[36:19] | Turns out you’re actually a pretty good lawyer. | 到头来发现其实你的确是个不错的律师 |
[36:21] | Not that anyone’s ever gonna know it. | 只是没人会知道了 |
[36:36] | Mr. Reese, I’m running a handwriting analysis | 里瑟先生 我在比对格洛丽亚·科普兰 |
[36:38] | On the signatures of Gloria Copeland and Chris Scollard. | 和克里斯·斯科拉的签名 |
[36:41] | The rs in both names are identical. | 他们两个人名字里的R完全一致 |
[36:44] | He forged her signature. | 他伪造了她的签名 |
[36:46] | Gloria Copeland had no idea what was going on. | 格洛丽亚·科普兰完全不知道真相 |
[37:04] | Why would you do this, Chris? | 你为什么这么做 克里斯 |
[37:06] | How could you betray all those families? | 你怎么能背叛那些家庭 |
[37:09] | Those kids were better off with their foster families | 那些孩子在寄养家庭 |
[37:12] | Than they ever were with their convict parents. | 比在那些罪犯父母身边更好 |
[37:14] | Terrence’s son gave him a reason to stay clean. | 特伦斯的儿子让他有理由远离毒品 |
[37:17] | He got a job, a life. | 他有工作和他的生活 |
[37:19] | Who are you to take away their chance at being a family? | 你有什么资格拆散他们的家庭 |
[37:22] | I admire that bleeding heart of yours. | 我挺佩服你的同情心 |
[37:25] | I’d rather it bleed than stop beating altogether. | 我宁愿同情心泛滥也不要铁石心肠 |
[38:11] | He’s getting away. | 他跑了 |
[38:12] | No, he’s not. | 他跑不了 |
[38:17] | NYPD. Turn around. | 纽约警察 转过身去 |
[38:20] | Drop your weapon. | 扔下枪 |
[38:22] | Drop it! | 扔掉 |
[38:54] | Whoa, come here, buddy. | 过来 小家伙 |
[38:59] | Oh, I missed you, man. | 我好想你 伙计 |
[39:01] | I missed you so much. | 我想死你了 |
[39:03] | Um, I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[39:05] | Yeah, yeah. | 好 |
[39:07] | I read about your settlement with the state. | 我读了你的结案陈词 |
[39:10] | Wrongful imprisonment, defamation of character– | 冤狱 诽谤 |
[39:13] | Don’t forget violation of civil rights | 还有侵犯公民权 |
[39:15] | And malicious prosecution. | 和恶意起诉 |
[39:16] | You get 30% of $10 million. Not bad. | 你得到了一千万中的30% 不赖 |
[39:21] | Maybe you can stop sneaking into NYU’s library. | 也许你可以不用再溜进纽约大学的图书馆了 |
[39:24] | I think I’m gonna start with a new pair of shoes. | 我想我还是先买双新鞋子吧 |
[39:26] | Besides, I like it in there. | 再说 我喜欢那里 |
[39:28] | Has a good vibe. | 那里气氛很棒 |
[39:29] | Even after you almost go killed? | 你都差点在那里被杀 |
[39:31] | Well, I had you and your complicated job to save me. | 有你和你复杂的工作救我了嘛 |
[39:37] | You ever think of having a less hazardous profession | 你没想过找一份风险小点的工作吗 |
[39:40] | Like mountain climbing or bear wrestling? | 比如登山或摔跤啥的 |
[39:42] | I mean, is it really worth risking your life | 我是说 为你不认识的人冒生命危险 |
[39:44] | For people you don’t know? | 真的值得吗 |
[39:47] | You’re not the only one who believes in second chances. | 不是只有你相信人有第二次机会 |
[39:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:04] | Hey, uncle harold. | 哈罗德叔叔 |
[40:05] | When you called, I assumed it was going to be good-bye again. | 你打电话来时 我以为你又要走了 |
[40:09] | No, I’m not gonna sell the place. | 不 我不准备卖房子了 |
[40:12] | Not right away, anyway. | 反正现在不会 |
[40:13] | Are you taking up your residency again? | 你又开始住院实习了吗 |
[40:15] | No. | 不 |
[40:16] | I’m done patching people up, | 我不想再帮人缝缝补补了 |
[40:18] | And I wanna find out more about my dad. | 我想更了解我父亲 |
[40:22] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[40:23] | This was the day you got into med school. | 这是你考进医学院那天 |
[40:25] | He was so proud of you. | 他多么为你骄傲 |
[40:27] | Always was. | 一直是这样 |
[40:30] | Going through his things, | 我翻他的东西时 |
[40:31] | I realize how little I really knew him. | 才发现我有多不了解他 |
[40:33] | I think most fathers are a mystery to their sons. | 我觉得大多数父亲对儿子来说都很神秘 |
[40:36] | Well, most sons don’t have the advantage | 大多数儿子都没机会 |
[40:38] | Of reading the unauthorized biography. | 看到未经授权的自传 |
[40:42] | Or all this. | 或是这些 |
[40:46] | It’s from the audit his lawyers did | 这是他把半个公司留给我时 |
[40:47] | When he left me his half of the company. | 他的律师们做的审计 |
[40:51] | Now, most of it I don’t understand. | 而大多我都搞不明白 |
[40:53] | I get lost when it comes to computers, like you, right? | 我超不擅长电脑 就像你 是吗 |
[40:56] | Right. | 是啊 |
[40:58] | But, there are some things I do understand. | 但有些事情我很清楚 |
[41:00] | Inconsistencies like… Did you know | 事情互相矛盾 |
[41:02] | That he shut down IFT for nearly seven years? | 你知道他的公司关闭了七年之久吗 |
[41:07] | Yes, I knew that he downsized a bit. | 是 我知道他缩减了规模 |
[41:09] | Well, he gave all his employees severance | 他付了所有员工一笔遣散金 |
[41:11] | And sent them packing. | 还给他们寄了包裹 |
[41:12] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要这么做 |
[41:14] | And, look, whatever it was that he was working on, | 还有 看这个 不论他在做什么 |
[41:17] | He sold it to the government for a dollar. | 他以一美元的价格卖给了政府 |
[41:19] | So that means it was either something worthless… | 也就是说这件东西不是一文不值 |
[41:23] | Or priceless. | 就是无价之宝 |
[41:27] | Did he ever talk to you about it? | 他有和你说起过吗 |
[41:29] | I mean, you were his closest friend. | 我是说 你是他最好的朋友 |
[41:33] | No, he never did. | 没有 他从没说过 |
[42:06] | Where have you been, Finch? | 你去哪了 芬奇 |
[42:07] | I won’t be back in the office today. | 我今天不回办公室了 |
[42:10] | Maybe you should take the rest of the day off as well. | 也许你今天该好好休息下 |
[42:13] | You want to talk about it? | 你想和我聊聊吗 |
[42:14] | Not particularly. | 不太想 |
[42:16] | But you admit there is something going on, | 但你得承认 你有心事 |
[42:18] | Something that you’re worried about. | 你在担心什么事 |
[42:22] | That makes me worried. | 这让我很担心你 |
[42:23] | Well, you needn’t, mr. Reese. | 你不用担心我 里瑟先生 |
[42:25] | I hope you understand that there are certain things | 我希望你明白 有些事情 |
[42:27] | That I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[42:30] | Oh, I understand completely, Finch. | 我完全明白 芬奇 |
[42:41] | How’s it going, lionel? | 怎么样了 莱奈尔 |
[42:43] | I’m on that new assignment you gave me. | 我在忙你给我的新任务呢 |
[42:45] | I gotta say, I should at least be getting cab fare for this. | 我得说 你好歹给报销车费啊 |
[42:49] | This job ending any time soon? | 这项工作很快就结束吗 |
[42:50] | As soon as I get some answers. | 只要我找到我要的答案 |