时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你在被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监视你的机器 |
[00:12] | I know because… I built it. | 我会知道 因为它是我造的 |
[00:15] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖活动 |
[00:17] | but it sees everything– | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:19] | Violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 它看到了与普通人相关的暴力罪行 |
[00:22] | People like you. | 像你一样的普通人 |
[00:23] | Crimes the government considered irrelevant. | 而政府认为这些罪行无关紧要 |
[00:27] | They wouldn’t act, so I decided I would. | 他们不肯作为 所以我决定插手 |
[00:30] | But I needed a partner– | 但我需要一个搭档 |
[00:32] | Someone with the skills to intervene. | 一个有能力介入其中的人 |
[00:35] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 因为受到当局追捕 我们只能秘密合作 |
[00:39] | You will never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:41] | But victim or perpetrator, | 不管你是被害人还是行凶者 |
[00:43] | If you’re number’s up, we’ll find you. | 如果你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[00:59] | We have a new number, Mr. Reese. | 我们有个新号码 里瑟先生 |
[01:01] | His name is Michael Cahill. | 他名叫迈克尔·卡荷尔 |
[01:03] | That all you got, Finch? | 就知道这么点吗 芬奇 |
[01:05] | Cahill’s 33 years old, single, | 卡荷尔今年33岁 单身 |
[01:08] | no wife, no children, no pets. | 没妻子 没孩子 没宠物 |
[01:10] | No attachments of any kind. | 无牵无挂 |
[01:11] | A bit like you, Mr. Reese. | 有点像你 里瑟先生 |
[01:17] | Problem with this guy’s passport at Kennedy. | 肯尼迪机场发现这家伙护照有问题 |
[01:19] | I.N.S. is on the way. We’re supposed to wait. | 移民局马上就来 我们应该原地待命 |
[01:21] | “This guy” just flew 15 hours for a heart transplant. | “这家伙”刚飞了15小时来接受心脏移植 |
[01:24] | I’m not letting him cold out here | 我不能眼睁睁看着他 |
[01:26] | 16 blocks from the hospital. | 在离医院16条街的地方等死 |
[01:30] | For all intents and purposes, | 无论从哪点来看 |
[01:31] | Cahill appears to be an upstanding citizen. | 卡荷尔都是个守法公民 |
[01:35] | Appearances can be deceptive. | 表象可以骗人 |
[01:38] | We’re paying you good money, so keep your mouth shut, okay? | 我们付你重酬 所以你闭上嘴巴 懂吗 |
[01:45] | Indeed. Cahill’s a criminal. | 没错 卡荷尔是个罪犯 |
[01:47] | B&E, assaulting an officer with a deadly weapon. | 入室抢劫 用致命武器袭击警官 |
[01:51] | Now he’s graduated to smuggling. | 现在升级到走私了 |
[01:53] | Crew’s run by a guy named Vargas. | 走私团伙由一个叫瓦加斯的带头 |
[01:57] | These guys will move anything. | 那群人什么都敢运 |
[01:59] | And if someone gets in their way, they’ll kill everyone. | 敢挡他们财路的 全部杀无赦 |
[02:02] | How do you suggest we proceed, Mr. Reese? | 你觉得我们下一步要如何 里瑟先生 |
[02:04] | As usual, Finch. The more dangerous they are… | 老样子 芬奇 他们越危险 |
[02:06] | What are you waiting for? Go. | 愣什么呢 快开车 |
[02:08] | The closer I want to be to them. | 我就越想靠近 |
[02:20] | We got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[02:26] | Let me talk to the cop. | 我去跟警察谈谈 |
[02:29] | I got this. Stay put. | 我去 你别动 |
[02:39] | Relax, kid. | 放轻松 小子 |
[02:41] | Cahill will talk us out of this. | 卡荷尔能帮咱们摆平 |
[02:43] | And if he can’t, he’ll just kill him. | 如果摆不平 他就会杀了那条子 |
[02:46] | I never met a guy who hated cops as much as this guy. | 我还没见过像他那么恨条子的人呢 |
[02:50] | Yeah, so what’s taking him so long, huh? | 是吗 那他磨蹭这么久干嘛 |
[02:52] | He calls backup and we’re all dead. | 那警察叫支援 我们就死定了 |
[02:54] | He doesn’t have backup. | 他没有支援 |
[02:57] | I’m all paid up with HR | HR那边我已经打点好了 |
[03:09] | You found this rig? | 这车是你找的吗 |
[03:13] | Tail light’s out. | 尾灯坏了 |
[03:14] | Our friend was just letting us know as a courtesy. | 我们的朋友一片好心来提醒我们 |
[03:40] | Here’s your cut. | 你们的份 |
[03:59] | Thought I was gonna have to waste them. | 我还以为要白费功夫了呢 |
[04:04] | Mike, Mike. Hold up, brother. | 迈克 迈克 得了 兄弟 |
[04:08] | Kid’s done enough learning for tonight, Mike. | 这小子今晚受够教训了 迈克 |
[04:10] | One more mistake, I kill him. | 再出一点差错 我就宰了他 |
[04:43] | Got a problem, Finch. Cahill’s on the move. | 有麻烦了 芬奇 卡荷尔出去了 |
[04:45] | It’s nearly 3:00 in the morning. | 都快凌晨3点了 |
[04:46] | – Any idea where he’s going? – No. | -知道他要去哪儿吗 -不知道 |
[04:48] | But whatever he’s up to can’t be good. | 反正肯定不是什么好事 |
[05:04] | Finch, Cahill’s casing a home. | 芬奇 卡荷尔在查看一栋房子 |
[05:06] | 3404 Orchard Avenue in Brooklyn. | 布鲁克林果园大道3404号 |
[05:17] | He’s breaking in, Finch. | 他闯进去了 芬奇 |
[05:18] | I need some information. Now. | 给我房子的信息 快 |
[05:28] | Homeowner’s last name is Tulley. | 房主姓图利 |
[05:32] | He’s a police officer. | 他是个警察 |
[05:32] | John, you’ve got to stop Cahill. | 约翰 你得阻止卡荷尔 |
[05:39] | Daddy! Daddy! You’re home. | 爹地 爹地 你回来啦 |
[05:41] | Hey, boy. | 儿子 |
[05:47] | Time for all good boys to go to sleep. | 好孩子现在该睡觉啦 |
[05:49] | Later, champ. Sleep tight. | 明天再玩 睡个好觉 |
[05:53] | Mr. Reese, it appears | 里瑟先生 看起来 |
[05:54] | that you’re not the only person working undercover. | 你不是唯一一个卧底的人 |
[06:07] | {\fn微软雅黑\fs12 \bord0\pos(288,43)}档案数据库系统 | |
[06:07] | {\fn微软雅黑\fs12 \bord0\pos(296,65)}秘密行动 | |
[06:08] | {\fn微软雅黑\fs12 \bord0\pos(133,124)}音 频 档 案 无 源 监 控 | |
[06:08] | 任务:无名 相关:修订 目标:机密 | |
[06:20] | They might be updating our orders. | 他们可能会更新我们的指令 |
[06:22] | You think this is being run through Langley? | 你觉得这是兰里空军基地发过来的吗 |
[06:25] | We’re not even supposed to operate | 我们根本就不应该 |
[06:26] | in this godforsaken country. | 在本国领土上执行任务 |
[06:29] | How many times are you gonna clean that thing? | 你打算清理那玩意儿几次才罢休 |
[06:30] | In the army, they taught us | 在军队里 他们教我们 |
[06:32] | the fastest way to get shot | 挨枪子儿的捷径 |
[06:34] | was to fail to clean your weapon. | 就是不清理自己的武器 |
[06:36] | In the marines, they taught us | 在陆战队 他们教我们 |
[06:37] | the fastest way to clean your weapon | 清理自己武器的捷径 |
[06:39] | was to shoot a couple people with it. | 是拿它突突几个人 |
[06:53] | Best I could do. | 我能搞到的最好的了 |
[06:55] | Cheap Polish vodka. | 波兰山寨伏特加 |
[06:59] | Package secure? | 包裹还安全吗 |
[07:00] | We have everything we need… | 万事俱备 |
[07:02] | Except the orders of where to deliver it. | 就是没指令要我们送去哪里 |
[07:04] | Almost everything. You’re missing a glass. | 几乎万事俱备 但还差个杯子 |
[07:13] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[07:18] | The package. What’d he do? | 那个包裹 他打算怎么办 |
[07:20] | – Not our concern. – Guy looks government. | -不关我们的事 -那家伙像政府部门的 |
[07:23] | The natives don’t like us taking their people. | 当地人不喜欢我们抓他们的人 |
[07:26] | He’s government. | 他就是政府部门的 |
[07:29] | Tried to sell something of ours to the Chinese. | 想把我们的某样东西卖给中国人 |
[07:32] | – What? – Software. Something. | -什么东西 -软件之类的 |
[07:36] | I don’t know, don’t care. | 我不知道 也不想知道 |
[07:37] | We’ve got one job in this– | 我们只有一个目的 |
[07:39] | render him to some black hole from which he will never return. | 把他送到一个永世不能返回的地方 |
[07:42] | If the papers don’t clear | 如果文件不清楚 |
[07:43] | or the plane runs out of fuel, | 或者飞机燃料用尽 |
[07:45] | you execute him. | 你就弄死他 |
[07:49] | When was the last time you were in country, my friend? | 你上次回国是什么时候 我的朋友 |
[07:53] | Call’s not coming in tonight. | 今晚不会有什么命令了 |
[07:56] | Go get yourself some r&r. | 去休养调整一下 |
[08:01] | Don’t forget you’re behind enemy lines. | 别忘了你现在是深入敌后 |
[08:04] | You get caught here, you’re on your own. | 一旦被抓 就自求多福吧 |
[08:35] | Cahill certainly had me fooled. | 卡荷尔还真骗过我了 |
[08:37] | Cahill’s real name is Daniel Tulley. | 卡荷尔的真名叫丹尼尔·图利 |
[08:40] | Graduated from the Police Academy in 2003. | 2003年从警校毕业 |
[08:43] | Since then, all work records have disappeared. | 之后的一切工作记录都蒸发了 |
[08:46] | The NYPD seems to have gone to great lengths | 看来纽约警局很费了不少力气来 |
[08:48] | to hide his identity, | 隐藏他的身份 |
[08:49] | including a false social security number. | 还给了他假的社保号码 |
[08:52] | But if the machine gave us his number, | 但既然机器给出了他的号码 |
[08:53] | it may mean that somebody’s figured out he’s a cop. | 可能表示有人发现他是警察了 |
[08:56] | We should warn him. | 我们应该警告他 |
[08:57] | Risking his life is what he signed up for. | 他是拿命来拼工作的 |
[08:59] | We play this wrong… | 如果我们出错 |
[09:02] | We could do more harm than good. | 对他的坏处只怕大于好处 |
[09:14] | We’ve got company, Finch. | 有其他人盯着他 芬奇 |
[09:24] | Why don’t you just wear it if you’re gonna | 你想暴露身份何不干脆 |
[09:26] | go announcing yourself? | 直接带上这个呢 |
[09:28] | Less than a day away from the biggest collar of your career | 离功成名就只有一步之遥了 |
[09:31] | you decide to take a holiday? | 你却突然要度假 |
[09:32] | The man’s Cahill’s handler. | 那个男的是卡荷尔的联络员 |
[09:33] | No one followed me. I just… | 没人跟踪我 我只是 |
[09:37] | needed to feel normal. | 需要感受一下正常生活 |
[09:39] | We got enough on Vargas. | 我们已经掌握了瓦加斯足够的证据 |
[09:40] | I could pull you out now. | 我这就帮你脱身 |
[09:41] | We could have gotten Vargas five months ago. | 我们5个月前就能拿下瓦加斯了 |
[09:43] | He’s just a smuggler. | 他只不过是个走私贩 |
[09:44] | LOS– That’s the guy we want. | LOS才是真正的目标 |
[09:46] | Word is he’s picking up the next shipment in person. | 有传言下批货他要亲自出马 |
[09:48] | LOS Is a fairy tale, Michael. | LOS只是个传说 迈克尔 |
[09:55] | I took this from the last delivery from LOS | 我从上次LOS那批货里带出来的 |
[09:58] | It’s 100% pure. | 纯度是100% |
[10:01] | We found the big one. | 我们钓到大鱼了 |
[10:03] | The direct source. | 最直接的源头 |
[10:05] | Whoever this LOS is… | 不管这个LOS是何方神圣 |
[10:08] | If no one’s stepping on his shipments, | 如果没人敢动他的货 |
[10:09] | there’s a good reason. | 必有原因 |
[10:12] | I don’t want to wind up in a dark suit, | 我不想最后穿着一身黑 |
[10:13] | having to inform your wife– | 去通知你妻子– |
[10:15] | I’ll take care of my end, you take care of yours. | 我会负责我的”最后” 你管好自己就行 |
[10:21] | I think Vargas has a cop in his pocket. | 我觉得瓦加斯在警队里有人 |
[10:24] | Last night he was too confident | 昨天晚上他非常确定 |
[10:25] | that black and white wouldn’t have backup. | 那个执勤的没有支援 |
[10:27] | He’s got someone protecting him from the inside, I’m sure of it | 内部有人在保护他 我很肯定 |
[10:32] | I’ll look into it. | 我会查查的 |
[10:36] | Cahill believes Vargas has a cop on his payroll. | 卡荷尔认为瓦加斯在警队里有人 |
[10:40] | So do I. | 我同意 |
[10:41] | Vargas was talking about being paid up with HR– | 瓦加斯说过HR那边他打点好了 |
[10:44] | the same corrupt cops who were willing | 就是那帮想任由以利亚 |
[10:46] | to let Elias kill Carter. | 杀卡特的腐败警察 |
[10:56] | Detective Carter! | 卡特警探 |
[10:59] | Agent Snow. | 斯诺探员 |
[11:01] | Didn’t realize you were still in town. | 我都不知道你还留在这里 |
[11:03] | I took a trip upstate. | 我去北边兜了一圈 |
[11:06] | I’m sure now that our boy’s working with a police officer. | 我确定那人在警局里有眼线 |
[11:09] | What makes you say that? | 为什么这么认为 |
[11:10] | Found his fingerprints at a veterinary clinic | 我在卡茨基尔的某个动物医院 |
[11:12] | in the Catskills. | 收集到了他的指纹 |
[11:13] | And yet I am certain that John was never there. | 并且我知道他从来没去过那个地方 |
[11:19] | I hope his new friend is luckier. | 我希望他的新朋友能幸运一点 |
[11:22] | John has a tendency to use people | 约翰很会利用人 |
[11:23] | and then, well, discard them. | 用完之后 始乱终弃 |
[11:27] | I remember his old partner’s funeral like it was yesterday. | 他上个搭档的葬礼还如昨天般历历在目 |
[11:30] | A pretty woman. | 一个花容月貌的女人 |
[11:32] | Like you. | 像你一样 |
[11:33] | After he was done with her, | 他利用完她之后 |
[11:36] | not so much. | 花容不在了 |
[11:47] | A word, detective. | 聊几句吧 警探 |
[11:52] | You do realize the man that shot John was just here? | 你知道刚刚枪击约翰的人在这里吧 |
[11:55] | Agent Snow doesn’t know about me… | 斯诺特工不认识我 |
[11:57] | or my arrangement with our mutual friend. | 也不知道我和我们那位朋友的关系 |
[12:01] | We need your help, detective. | 我们需要你的帮助 警探 |
[12:03] | This man is Michael Cahill, | 这位是迈克尔·卡荷尔 |
[12:04] | Otherwise known as Daniel Tulley– | 又名丹尼尔·图利 |
[12:06] | Narcotics detective working undercover with a smuggling ring | 在走私集团卧底的缉毒警探 |
[12:09] | One that Mr. Reese has just infiltrated. | 里瑟先生刚刚也混进去的了 |
[12:11] | Of course he has. | 想来也是 |
[12:13] | But we believe that there’s a leak at the NYPD. | 不过我们相信纽约警局有内鬼 |
[12:16] | I don’t need to tell you what can happen | 一旦卡荷尔身份泄露 |
[12:17] | if Cahill’s cover is blown. | 后果可想而知 |
[12:19] | And you expect me to find this leak. | 你想要我帮你找到内鬼 |
[12:21] | I just need you to explain the system. | 我只需要你解释一下卧底系统 |
[12:24] | Who would know about Cahill’s being undercover? | 谁有可能知道卡荷尔是卧底 |
[12:26] | Only his handler. | 只有他的联络员 |
[12:30] | What about the people that have access | 那些有权限看到他文件和 |
[12:32] | to his paperwork, files? | 档案的人呢 |
[12:33] | Files on undercovers are kept only as hard copies, | 卧底的档案只有纸质拷贝 |
[12:36] | so people like you can’t hack into them. | 以免被你这种人黑入 |
[12:39] | Words wound, detective. | 恶语伤人六月寒啊 警探 |
[12:41] | The files are kept in safes in one room controlled by IAB. | 档案被安全存放在内务部控制的房间里 |
[12:48] | However, only the handlers | 总之 只有联络员 |
[12:49] | have the combinations to their UC’s safe. | 才知道卧底档案保险库的密码 |
[12:52] | Anyone tries to break in, | 任何人试图侵入 |
[12:54] | IAB will send them on a one-way trip to Rikers. | 内务部都会送他们一张直奔监狱的单程票 |
[12:57] | So we would need to destroy Cahill’s file | 所以我们要抢在别人之前 |
[12:59] | before anyone could retrieve it. | 毁掉卡荷尔的档案 |
[13:00] | We? Yeah, see, breaking into 1PP is a federal offense. | 我们吗 要知道侵入一号警厅是联邦重罪 |
[13:04] | I’ve got it covered. | 我来搞定 |
[13:15] | Let me guess, you need another favor. | 我猜 是又要我帮忙了 |
[13:16] | Someone might be selling out an undercover narc | 需要有人把一名卧底缉毒警 |
[13:20] | to a smuggler named Vargas. | 出卖给走私犯瓦加斯 |
[13:23] | Pay some of your dirty buddies in narcotics a visit. | 去拜访一下你在缉毒队的同丘之貉 |
[13:26] | Those guys don’t exactly trust me anymore. | 那些家伙已经不再信任我了 |
[13:28] | I’ve been getting some good collars lately too. | 我最近可把自己漂白了 |
[13:30] | Even got a commendation. | 还得了表彰呢 |
[13:32] | Your ass got you that commendation. | 那是表彰你屁股上挨的那下子 |
[13:34] | Time to get your hands dirty again. | 现在把自己再染黑吧 |
[13:52] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[13:55] | You don’t say. | 你没说 |
[13:57] | Which one? | 哪一个 |
[14:01] | Well, find out then. | 那就找出来 |
[14:04] | – Now. – Something’s wrong, Finch. | -现在 -情况不妙 芬奇 |
[14:06] | Vargas got a phone call, and he’s not happy about it. | 瓦加斯接到个电话 让他很不高兴 |
[14:09] | We go ahead with the delivery now. | 我们现在就去交货 |
[14:17] | Because LOS will kill us if we don’t. | 因为不这么做LOS会宰了我们 |
[14:35] | How many time I invite you for dinner? | 我多少次请你共进晚餐 |
[14:38] | All business with you. | 你总是一直谈生意 |
[14:40] | Business is good. No time to eat. | 生意蛮好 没时间吃 |
[14:55] | You know, I’ve been thinking. | 我在考虑 |
[14:57] | you and I might want to renegotiate our deal. | 你我之间应该重新协商一下交易 |
[15:00] | You know, in our business, thinking… | 在我们的生意中 “考虑” |
[15:03] | is the most dangerous thing you can start doing. | 是最危险的开始 |
[15:10] | Or maybe I take the shipment directly to LOS? | 或者我把货直接交给LOS |
[15:14] | Cut you out. | 让你出局 |
[15:25] | Fine, fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[15:27] | Tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[15:29] | How about I give you a little something extra, okay? | 我额外给你点儿别的 如何 |
[15:32] | Just for you? | 专门给你 |
[15:34] | Yeah? | 如何 |
[15:52] | Come on, come on! | 快 快 |
[15:54] | Out! Let’s go! Move it! | 出去 我们走 快 |
[15:56] | Get him in the back. | 把他放到后边 |
[15:58] | That’s it. Hit it. | 这里 走 |
[16:16] | Fools, hurry up. | 蠢货 快点儿 |
[16:18] | – Yeah. – All right. | -好 -好了 |
[16:20] | Come on. | 来 |
[16:27] | Lay down there. | 放在这儿 |
[16:32] | Thought we were meeting with LOS, boss. | 还以为我们要跟LOS见面呢 |
[16:34] | We are. | 没错 |
[16:36] | Just making a little pit stop first. | 不过要先中途休息一下 |
[16:40] | Take your phones out and destroy them. | 把你们的手机交出来毁掉 |
[16:48] | Drop looks to be in Brooklyn. | 停在了纽约的布鲁克林 |
[16:50] | Should have the exact location in a second. | 马上就有精确位置了 |
[17:06] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[17:07] | Your weapons… toss ’em in. | 你们的武器 扔进来 |
[17:11] | All of you. Now. | 全部 马上 |
[17:23] | One of you is a cop. | 你们当中有一个警察 |
[17:27] | In an hour or two, I’m going to find out which one. | 一两个小时内 我就会知道是谁 |
[17:31] | Whoever’s still alive will finish making this delivery. | 活下来的人负责送货 |
[17:44] | That America is a place where all things are possible… | 美国是一切皆有可能的地方 |
[17:49] | Who still wonders if the dream of our founders | 那些仍在置疑建国者的梦想是否 |
[17:53] | is alive in our time. | 仍存在的人们 |
[17:54] | – Do you mind? – No, not at all. | -介意吗 -当然不 |
[17:57] | The power of our democracy. | 我们民主的办量 |
[18:00] | Hell of a thing, huh? | 有点意思哈 |
[18:01] | Tonight is your answer. | 今晚就是答案 |
[18:08] | You, live in New York, or you just visiting? | 你住在纽约 还是游客 |
[18:11] | Just visiting. | 游客 |
[18:14] | Where you from? | 从哪里来 |
[18:16] | Originally? | 老家吗 |
[18:18] | Puyallup, Washington. | 华盛顿州普亚勒普 |
[18:21] | Are you kidding me? My wife’s from Puyallup. | 真的吗 我妻子也是来自普亚勒普 |
[18:23] | You still live there? | 你还住在那里吗 |
[18:25] | Not for a long time. | 离开很久了 |
[18:28] | I travel for work. | 为工作奔波 |
[18:29] | I used to do that. | 我以前也是 |
[18:32] | It’s brutal. | 太惨了 |
[18:33] | Not anymore. | 现在不了 |
[18:35] | Me and the wife just put a down payment on our first house | 我和妻子刚刚付了我们第一套房子的首付 |
[18:40] | Up in New Rochelle. | 就在纽约新罗谢尔 |
[18:41] | You don’t say. Sounds nice. | 真的吗 太好了 |
[18:44] | Hey, you know what? My wife’s running late, as usual. | 你看 我妻子又迟到了 总是这样 |
[18:46] | I better give her a call. Make sure she’s okay. | 我得给她打个电话 确认一下 |
[18:56] | What did I tell you, John? | 我说什么来着 约翰 |
[18:59] | You told me to get a drink. | 你说让我去喝一杯 |
[19:05] | And of the 8 million people you could be drinking with | 整个纽约有八百万人可以 |
[19:08] | in New York city, | 与你共饮 |
[19:10] | You just happened to pick the one who’s married to your ex | 你却偏偏选那个娶了你前女友的人 |
[19:28] | Gotta help me. Please, please. | 救救我 求你 求你 |
[19:30] | He’s losing too much blood. | 他失血过多 |
[19:31] | We should take him to the hospital. | 我们得送他去医院 |
[19:32] | No one’s going anywhere | 谁都不许动 |
[19:33] | until I know which one of you is a rat. | 等我找到内鬼再说 |
[19:41] | Sip it. | 喝下去 |
[19:43] | Slowly, slowly. | 慢慢喝 |
[19:54] | Take me to the hospital, Mike, please! | 送我去医院 迈克 求你 |
[19:57] | Shut it or I’ll put you out of your misery myself. | 闭嘴 否则我亲手解脱了你 |
[20:00] | Help me, please. | 救命 求求你们 |
[20:02] | We need to build a tourniquet. | 我们需要做个止血带 |
[20:05] | – Why bother? – If we stop the bleeding, | -何必麻烦 -要是我们能止住血 |
[20:08] | It might get him to shut up. | 也许就能让他闭上嘴了 |
[20:14] | You guys get a call? | 接到电话了吗 |
[20:15] | Someone lit up Su Chin’s. | 有人在苏陈餐厅开枪 |
[20:17] | Narco thing gone south. Damn shame. | 缉毒围捕 太糟糕了 |
[20:20] | Best Kung Pao in Queens. | 那儿有皇后区最好的宫爆菜 |
[20:21] | Sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[20:33] | Where’s your partner? | 你拍档呢 |
[20:35] | Let me guess. Queens? | 我猜猜看 在皇后区吧 |
[20:37] | I’m having a little trouble finding him, actually. | 其实 我有点儿找不到他了 |
[20:40] | – You lost him? – “Lost” would be a strong word. | -你把他丢了 -说”丢了”就太严重了 |
[20:42] | But, yes, detective, in answer to your unspoken question, | 不过警探 回答下你未出口的问题 是的 |
[20:45] | I do need your help. | 我是需要你帮忙 |
[20:47] | What you got? | 什么东西 |
[20:50] | A license plate. | 一个车牌 |
[21:01] | He’s lost a lot of blood. | 他流血过多 |
[21:03] | – Think he’ll make it? – Probably not. | -他能撑下去吗 -够呛 |
[21:05] | We did the best we could. | 我们尽力了 |
[21:25] | All right, we got a break. | 好了 有线索了 |
[21:27] | We’re looking for a warehouse on the docks in Brooklyn. | 我们要找一个位于布鲁克林码头的仓库 |
[21:29] | Dispatch, we need multiple units to respond. | 调度 我们需要多单位协助 |
[21:40] | Look what the cat drug in. You look terrible. | 瞧瞧这是哪阵风刮的 你看上去真糟 |
[21:43] | Look at you. You might want to lay off the brown liquor. | 瞧瞧你吧 你也该戒戒酒了 |
[21:46] | To what do I owe the pleasure? | 何事劳您大驾 |
[21:49] | Smuggler by the name of Neil Vargas. | 走私犯尼尔·瓦加斯 |
[21:50] | You ever heard of him? | 听说过他吗 |
[21:52] | Want to twist his arm a little bit, | 想扭扭他的胳膊 |
[21:53] | see if I can get a percentage of his scores. | 看能不能弄到他点儿好处 |
[21:55] | Thought maybe you might want to get in. | 想着你可能也想分一杯羹 |
[21:57] | I don’t hear a peep from you for three months, | 三个月没有你一丝动静 |
[22:01] | then all of a sudden you show up with this new score. | 忽然间带着好处出现了 |
[22:06] | Hard to trust a guy whose buddies wind up in prison. | 很难信任一个同伙都进了局子的人 |
[22:11] | You want to shake down this Vargas? | 你想勒索这个瓦加斯 |
[22:13] | You gotta be a good boy and ask permission. | 得乖一点 好好申请一下 |
[22:16] | If this guy isn’t already paid up with HR, | 如果他还没打点好HR |
[22:18] | You could have at it. | 你就有乐子了 |
[22:19] | Who do I contact if I want to contact HR? | 那我要找HR应该先联络谁 |
[22:21] | You already have. | 你已经联络上了 |
[22:27] | I’ll be in touch. | 保持联系 |
[22:28] | I won’t hold my breath. | 别指望我屏息以待 |
[22:30] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[22:31] | There’s gonna be a shift change at 1 Police Plaza. | 一号警厅会有一次换班 |
[22:33] | This may be our only opportunity. | 大概是我们唯一的机会了 |
[22:35] | Opportunity for what? | 什么机会 |
[22:42] | Are you in position, Detective? | 你就位了没 警探 |
[22:43] | Easy with the volume there. | 音量小点儿啊 |
[22:44] | No wonder Mr. Sunshine’s always in a foul mood. | 难怪我们的阳光先生总是一脸不爽 |
[22:47] | You’ll get used to it. It takes a little time, | 你会习惯的 只是需点时间 |
[22:49] | – which you’re running out of. – Okay, okay. | -而你现在时间有限 -行 行 |
[22:51] | What’s the plan, Kimosabe? | 计划是什么 超级小子 |
[22:52] | The plan is simple. | 计划很简单 |
[22:53] | The IAB detective that patrols the room | 巡逻的内务部警探 |
[22:55] | makes one more inspection before the next shift begins. | 会在换班之前做最后一次巡查 |
[22:59] | That will give you approximately 8 1/2 minutes | 所以你大概会有八分半的时间 |
[23:01] | to spoof the key card, break into the safe, | 去复制钥匙卡 打开保险箱 |
[23:03] | and retrieve Tulley’s file | 抢在瓦加斯的人之前 |
[23:05] | before Vargas’s informant can get to it. | 取走图利的档案 |
[23:07] | Yeah, sure. Sounds simple. | 没问题 听起来真简单 |
[23:08] | Make sure you point the reader at the key card. | 一定要把读卡器正对着钥匙卡 |
[23:12] | Anything else I should know? | 还有啥我要知道的吗 |
[23:13] | Yeah, don’t get caught. | 有 别被抓住 |
[23:15] | Thanks a lot. | 承您吉言 |
[23:15] | I’ll try my best. | 我尽最大努力 |
[23:19] | Fusco, what are you doing here? | 弗斯科 你来这儿干什么 |
[23:21] | – What are you doing? – I was just leaving. | -你来干什么 -我正要走 |
[23:23] | I’m just, uh, running an errand for the captain. | 我 是给警长跑腿来的 |
[23:25] | – Later. – Yeah, you have a good day. | -回见 -行 祝你今天愉快 |
[23:26] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:37] | Detective Carter. | 卡特警探 |
[23:38] | Got three possible hits on that license plate. | 找了三个关于那个车牌的记录 |
[23:40] | It was logged by an automatic plate reader | 数据是由一辆南布鲁克林 |
[23:42] | On a cruiser in South Brooklyn. | 巡逻车上的自动分析仪上传的 |
[23:43] | I’m gonna start looking. | 我这就着手去查 |
[23:45] | I’m glad to hear it. | 很好 |
[23:46] | Thank you, Detective. | 谢谢 警探 |
[23:47] | Finch, Finch? You there? | 芬奇 芬奇 在不 |
[23:48] | I’m here. Go ahead. | 我在 请讲 |
[23:49] | All right. I’m going in now. | 好了 我要进去了 |
[23:56] | I’m — I’m sorry. | 真 真对不起 |
[23:57] | That’s fine. | 没关系 |
[24:04] | Presto. I’m in. | 搞定 我进去了 |
[24:15] | Okay, what now? | 好了 现在干嘛 |
[24:17] | Turn off the fluorescents. | 关掉日光灯 |
[24:18] | Use that light I gave you. | 用我给你灯 |
[24:22] | Do you see the prints? | 看见指纹了没 |
[24:24] | 3 5 8 3 5 8 | |
[24:25] | Start punching numbers. | 开始按数字 |
[24:26] | The code could be in any sequence. | 密码可能是任意组合 |
[24:30] | We’re running out of time, Detective. | 我们没时间了 警探 |
[24:31] | I tried every combination. It’s not working. | 我试了所有的组合 没用 |
[24:34] | A little help, please? | 麻烦帮把手啊 |
[24:35] | Was one of the prints smudged? | 是不是有个指纹有点乱 |
[24:37] | Yeah, 5 is a little blurry, why? | 有 5有点模糊 怎么了 |
[24:38] | It’s used twice. Try 3558 | 被按过两次 试试3558 |
[24:41] | 5583 5583 | |
[24:43] | 5583 8535 | |
[24:47] | Can’t believe it worked. | 没想到这样也行 |
[24:52] | – I’ve got Tulley’s file. – Good job, Detective. | -我拿到图利的档案了 -干得好 警探 |
[24:55] | Tulley’s safe for now. | 图利现在安全了 |
[24:56] | You have 23 seconds left. | 你还有23秒的时间离开 |
[25:04] | Detective Fusco, right? | 弗斯科警探 是吧 |
[25:07] | My department investigated you and your buddies. | 我的部门调查过你和你的朋友们 |
[25:09] | Listen, this isn’t what it looks like. I can explain. | 这事不是你想的那样 我能解释 |
[25:11] | Explain shredding a confidential file? | 解释你为何销毁机密档案 |
[25:15] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[25:32] | I had to destroy that file. | 我不得不销毁那档案 |
[25:35] | There was a UC whose life was in danger. | 有个卧底警察有生命危险 |
[25:36] | And you know this how? | 那你怎么知道的 |
[25:38] | I’ve got a guy– tells me things. | 有个人 告诉我的事 |
[25:40] | What guy? What things? | 什么人 什么事 |
[25:43] | Careful what you say, Detective. | 小心说话 警探 |
[25:44] | We can look after you, but these men | 我们能照顾到你 但是这些人 |
[25:47] | are looking for our friend. | 在找我们的朋友 |
[25:50] | Look, it doesn’t make a difference who the guy is. | 是什么人并不重要 |
[25:53] | All you need to know is that a cop’s life was on the line | 你只要知道有个警察有生命危险 |
[25:55] | and I was trying to save him. | 我这是在救他 |
[25:59] | Yeah. I got a problem. | 是 我这有点麻烦 |
[26:02] | I couldn’t get the file. | 我没拿到档案 |
[26:04] | Some idiot destroyed it. | 被个白痴给毁了 |
[26:06] | But whoever the rat is, I got word he just made | 但是不管谁是内鬼 我收到消息他刚刚 |
[26:09] | a phone call from your location. | 从你那里打电话出来了 |
[26:10] | What do you mean, somebody made a call? | 什么意思 有人打电话出去 |
[26:11] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[26:12] | I’ve got to take care of a situation. | 我有点事要处理 |
[26:14] | – I’ll call you back later. – You’re the informant. | -我一会再找你 -你就是内鬼 |
[26:39] | Where’s his phone? | 他的手机在哪儿 |
[26:42] | Whole let easier for me to search you after I shoot you. | 开枪毙了你们再搜还简单点儿 |
[26:46] | He took it. | 他拿了 |
[26:49] | You kidding? Huh? | 开什么玩笑 |
[26:50] | The hell I did. | 我拿你个鬼啊 |
[26:55] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[27:00] | Shouldn’t be too hard to find out. | 应该不难找到 |
[27:21] | Looks like we found our rat. | 看来我们找到内鬼了 |
[27:44] | You tell the cops about LOS? The delivery? | 你告诉条子LOS的事 还有交易的事 |
[27:48] | You shouldn’t waste time. | 别浪费时间了 |
[27:50] | My reinforcements will be here any minute. | 我的增援很快就会到的 |
[27:54] | If that were true, | 如果是真的 |
[27:55] | I would have gotten a call from my guy | 我的我早就告诉我了 |
[27:57] | and you’d be dead. | 而你早就死了 |
[27:58] | We’re not getting anywhere. | 这样根本行不通 |
[28:00] | Give me time alone. I’ll get him to talk. | 给我点时间 我会让他开口的 |
[28:02] | You better get him to talk or you both catch a bullet. | 你最好让他开口 否则你们俩都吃枪子 |
[28:13] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[28:16] | – I know you’re not a cop. – No. | -我知道你不是警察 -我不是 |
[28:19] | But I’ve been undercover. | 但我做过卧底 |
[28:21] | I know the only thing you want in the world | 我知道你最想做的事情 |
[28:23] | Is to go home to your wife Melinda, | 是回家见你的妻子梅林达 |
[28:25] | to your son Danny. | 见你的儿子丹尼 |
[28:30] | Let’s get one thing straight. | 直说了吧 |
[28:32] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[28:34] | I know your handler’s name is Byrne. | 我了解你的联络员是伯恩 |
[28:37] | I know you’ve been on the force since 2003. | 我了解你03年开始这项任务 |
[28:40] | I know you had a younger brother Connor | 我了解你有个弟弟叫康纳 |
[28:42] | who O.D.’d a month after you graduated high school. | 他在你高中毕业一个月后死于吸毒过量 |
[28:45] | How did you– | 你是怎么 |
[28:46] | That’s why you’re so committed to catching LOS | 这就是你执着地想抓LOS的原因 |
[28:54] | What, are you a Fed or something? | 你是联调局的还是别的什么玩意 |
[28:57] | Something. | 别的玩意 |
[29:00] | I can help you escape. | 我能帮你逃脱 |
[29:03] | Help you get home. | 帮你回家 |
[29:04] | If you know me so well, then you know I won’t go home. | 如果你真那么了解我 你就该知道我不会走 |
[29:07] | Not while LOS is still operating. | 只要LOS没被拿下我就不能回去 |
[29:09] | Your cover’s gonna be blown. | 你随时可能暴露 |
[29:10] | You stay, you risk everything. | 你留下 就可能失去一切 |
[29:12] | Your life… | 你的生活 |
[29:15] | Your family. | 你的家人 |
[29:20] | Can you get a message to my wife? | 能不能帮我给我妻子捎个话 |
[29:25] | Tell her I love her. | 告诉她我爱她 |
[29:29] | We’ll find a way to get you home. | 我们会想办法让你回家的 |
[29:33] | And you can tell her yourself. | 你可以亲自跟她说 |
[29:37] | The exchange is at the scrapyard. | 交易地点在废车场 |
[29:40] | He’s coming. | 他来了 |
[29:44] | That’s right. | 那就对了 |
[29:47] | He say anything yet? | 他开口了没 |
[29:48] | I need more time. | 我还要点时间 |
[29:49] | Okay, there’s no more time. | 得了 没时间了 |
[29:52] | Ajax is dead. We’ve gotta dump the bodies. | 艾杰克斯死了 我们得处理掉尸体 |
[29:53] | No, no. Let me do it. | 不 不 我来吧 |
[29:55] | I want to see the look on his face as I end this rat. | 我要亲眼看着内鬼死时的表情 |
[30:00] | Help yourself. | 随便你 |
[30:14] | What’s the play here, John? | 要怎么样呢 约翰 |
[30:16] | We’re gonna kill this guy? | 我们要杀了他 |
[30:18] | Dissolve his body in a bathtub full of acid? | 把尸体扔到浴缸里酸解掉 |
[30:21] | Or are you just scratching an itch? | 还是就让你解解痒就行了 |
[30:25] | His name is Peter. | 他叫彼得 |
[30:27] | He’s 37, makes 175,000 a year. | 37岁 年薪17万5 |
[30:33] | Is he a good guy or a serial killer? | 他是好人还是连环杀手 |
[30:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:36] | But either way, | 但无论如何 |
[30:38] | He’ll take better care of her than you could. | 他比你更能照顾她 |
[30:42] | This is why I worried about bringing you back. | 所以我担心带你回来会出事 |
[30:45] | See, you look like the rest of these people… | 你跟其他人看起来一样 |
[30:51] | But you’re not like them anymore, are you? | 但是你已经不一样了 不是吗 |
[30:54] | If they knew what you’d done– | 如果他们知道你的所作所为 |
[30:57] | You’re barely even the same species. | 你跟他们都已经不是同一物种了 |
[30:59] | We’re walking in the dark. | 我们行走于黑暗 |
[31:03] | I’ve heard this speech before. | 我听过这段陈词滥调 |
[31:07] | Sorry, I didn’t realize | 抱歉 我不知道 |
[31:08] | you were meeting someone as well. | 你也约了人见面 |
[31:10] | Honey, you didn’t tell him about your much-better half? | 亲爱的 你怎么没跟他提你美好的另一半呢 |
[31:14] | There will be hell to pay later. | 等会有你好看 |
[31:16] | – We should get going. – Wait. | -我们得走了 -等等 |
[31:17] | Two seconds. | 再等等 |
[31:18] | I really want you to meet my wife. | 我真的很想你见见我妻子 |
[31:21] | She’s going to get a kick out of meeting someone from Puyallup | 她肯定很高兴认识来自普亚勒普的人 |
[31:29] | I get it. | 我能理解 |
[31:30] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[31:33] | First time I rotated back, | 我第一次轮休回家 |
[31:35] | I went straight home to my family. | 到了就直奔家里 |
[31:37] | I sat outside in the rental car for three hours, | 我在租来的车里坐了三个小时 |
[31:40] | just watching. | 怔怔地看着 |
[31:41] | And I realized I could tell them | 我意识到我可以告诉他们 |
[31:43] | everything that I’d seen, | 我的所见所闻 |
[31:44] | everything that I’d done, | 我的所作所为 |
[31:47] | and they wouldn’t understand a single word. | 但他们一句也不会懂 |
[31:52] | This isn’t some speech. | 这不是什么陈词滥调 |
[31:55] | We’re not… | 我们不是… |
[31:57] | walking in the dark. | 行走于黑暗 |
[31:59] | We are the dark. | 我们就是黑暗 |
[32:03] | – Peter. – Jessica. | -彼得 -杰西卡 |
[32:05] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry I’m late. | 很抱歉我迟到了 |
[32:08] | It’s time to go, John. | 该走了 约翰 |
[32:14] | There’s a couple at the bar I want you to meet. | 吧台那有对夫妻我想让你见见 |
[32:16] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[32:22] | I guess it’s just us? | 好像只剩下我们了 |
[32:49] | What’s the hold up? | 还磨蹭什么呢 |
[32:53] | He’ll be harder to I.D without this. | 没了这个就更难辨认身份了 |
[32:56] | Car will burn hot enough. | 一把火烧了车子 |
[32:57] | Won’t be anything left to I.D. | 什么东西都不会留下 |
[34:18] | Need a lift? | 要搭车吗 |
[34:20] | I was in the neighborhood. | 我刚好在附近 |
[34:22] | My lucky day. | 算我今天走运 |
[34:24] | Your version of a lucky day | 你的走运就是 |
[34:26] | is being shot and lit on fire? | 中了枪再被火烧 |
[34:28] | Not shot, just grazed. | 没中枪 只是擦伤 |
[34:30] | Lucky for me, Cahill’s an excellent marksman. | 算我走运 卡荷尔是神枪手 |
[34:37] | It’s for you. | 找你的 |
[34:41] | Where’s Cahill? | 卡荷尔在哪儿 |
[34:43] | I’m…fine, Finch. Thanks for asking. | 我 挺好 芬奇 多谢关心 |
[34:48] | Cahill went to the exchange with LOS | 卡荷尔去和LOS交易了 |
[34:50] | without backup. | 没有支援 |
[34:52] | – Where? – South Brooklyn scrapyard. | -哪里 -南布鲁克林废车场 |
[34:54] | Headed there now. | 已经上路了 |
[34:55] | You got any firearms besides that piece? | 除了这把 还有其他武器吗 |
[35:04] | Girl after my own heart. | 姑娘深合我意 |
[35:06] | Mr. Reese. | 里瑟先生 |
[35:07] | We have one other problem. | 还有一个问题 |
[35:09] | Vargas’s informant has Detective Fusco. | 瓦加斯的内鬼抓住了弗斯科警探 |
[35:12] | And his life is most certainly in danger. | 他很可能正危在旦夕 |
[35:15] | Mr. Reese, | 里瑟先生 |
[35:16] | I’m not sure we have time to save them both. | 我想我们来不及把他俩都救出来 |
[35:31] | This is LOS? | 这就是LOS吗 |
[35:43] | You made a mess out of this. | 你还真能折腾 |
[35:56] | Next time, don’t keep me waiting. | 下次 别再让我等 |
[36:04] | Back! Back! | 退后 退后 |
[36:06] | You stay back, or I spill your boss’s brains on the asphalt | 都退后 否则我让你们老板脑浆涂地 |
[36:10] | Do you know who you’re threatening? | 你知道你在威胁谁吗 |
[36:13] | Where’s your backup, son? | 你的支援呢 小子 |
[36:17] | Let him go. | 放开他 |
[36:19] | You’re going to have to shoot. | 那你只能开枪了 |
[36:36] | I wouldn’t do that. | 换我就不会开枪 |
[36:40] | Stay down. Don’t nobody move. | 趴下 都别动 |
[36:43] | On the ground. | 趴在地上 |
[36:46] | You gonna arrest me? | 你要逮捕我吗 |
[36:48] | I’ll be out in 14 hours. | 我十四个小时内就能出来 |
[36:51] | Then I’m coming for you. | 然后我会找你算账 |
[36:55] | Threatening a police officer. | 恐吓警察 |
[36:57] | I’ll add that to the charges. | 我会加上这条指控的 |
[37:00] | There won’t be any charges. | 一条指控也不会有的 |
[37:01] | At least none that stick. | 至少不会有贩毒这条 |
[37:04] | He’s CIA. | 他是中情局的 |
[37:06] | What? | 什么 |
[37:08] | The CIA’s trafficking drugs? | 中情局的人贩毒? |
[37:10] | The government couldn’t win the war on drugs… | 政府无法打赢毒品战 |
[37:12] | So they’re using it to fund the war on terror. | 于是转而利用贩毒为反恐提供资金 |
[37:15] | This is common knowledge? | 这也是众所周知的吗 |
[37:16] | Doubtful. | 也许不是 |
[37:17] | The company’s built on secrets. | 中情局是靠秘密起家的 |
[37:23] | I risked my life for this. | 我为了这个案子冒了生命危险 |
[37:27] | I’m taking him in. | 我要逮捕他 |
[37:28] | You do and the company will ruin your career. | 你这么做中情局会毁了你的事业 |
[37:32] | And that’s if you’re lucky. | 这还算你运气了 |
[37:36] | I’m taking him in. | 我要逮捕他 |
[37:38] | Always liked to push my luck too. | 我也喜欢碰运气 |
[37:50] | Do you know why I’m so good at my job, Fusco? | 知道我为什么擅长干这行吗 弗斯科 |
[37:54] | I can tell a dirty cop when I see one. | 我一眼就能认出黑警察 |
[37:57] | You should try looking in the mirror. | 你应该照照镜子 |
[37:58] | You know, you may think you’ve gone clean, | 你总以为自己金盆洗手了 |
[38:01] | found God, Buddha, or some African Shaman, | 开始信仰上帝 佛祖 或是非洲萨满 |
[38:04] | But at the end of the day, | 可是到头来 |
[38:06] | Your hands are still dirty. | 你的手还是脏的 |
[38:08] | Always will be. | 永远是脏的 |
[38:10] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[38:14] | I don’t hear nothing. | 什么也没听到 |
[38:16] | That’s right. | 那就对了 |
[38:18] | No sirens, no bullhorns. | 没有警笛 没有扩音喇叭 |
[38:20] | No one’s coming to save you. | 没人会来救你 |
[38:23] | No one cares. | 没人在乎 |
[38:25] | That guy– the one who tells you things– | 那个人 告诉你这事的人 |
[38:30] | He used you, | 他利用了你 |
[38:31] | Then let you rot like a piece of garbage. | 然后让你像垃圾一样独自腐烂 |
[38:34] | Might as well tell me who it is. | 还是告诉我他是谁吧 |
[38:37] | At least you’ll have the satisfaction of repaying the favor | 至少死前你还能报个仇 |
[38:41] | You think you’re the first person to put a gun to my head? | 你以为你是第一个拿枪指着我脑袋的人吗 |
[38:43] | No. But I will be the last. | 不 但我会是最后一个 |
[38:47] | Yeah, maybe you will. | 是啊 可能吧 |
[38:52] | You ever been shot? | 你中过枪吗 |
[38:55] | Craziest things go through your mind– | 瞬间脑子里闪过各种疯狂的念头 |
[38:58] | Glad I put on clean underwear, | 幸好我穿了干净的内裤 |
[39:00] | hid that stash of porn. | 黄片也都藏好了 |
[39:03] | Sorry that your son had to find out | 不幸的是儿子会得知 |
[39:04] | that his old man was a dirty cop. | 他老子是个黑警察 |
[39:10] | Then you realize you’re gonna die. | 然后你意识到你会死 |
[39:16] | You try to go down doing something good. | 你想做点好事 |
[39:20] | You wouldn’t know about that, would you, you dirty sack? | 你不知道那种感觉对吗 败类 |
[39:22] | Kneel. | 跪下 |
[39:43] | Cutting it kind of close, don’t you think? | 这时间掐得够悬啊 对吧 |
[39:44] | At least I’m not late. | 至少没晚 |
[39:49] | I gotta call this in. | 我要上报这事儿 |
[39:51] | I can make this a good shooting. | 我能解释清楚 |
[39:52] | That phone is the only proof | 这个手机是 |
[39:54] | that this guy was working with Vargas? | 此人与瓦加斯勾结的唯一证据吗 |
[39:56] | – Yeah. – Let me see it. | -是的 -给我看看 |
[40:00] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈在做什么 |
[40:01] | I can’t have you coming clean, Lionel. | 我不能让你洗白 莱奈尔 |
[40:02] | I need you inside HR. | 我需要你潜入HR |
[40:04] | Get close to them. | 接近他们 |
[40:06] | There are cameras inside of 1PP. | 一号警厅到处都是监视器 |
[40:08] | People will know that I’ve left with this guy. | 他们知道我是和他一起走的 |
[40:10] | We’re talking murder one. Don’t you get it? | 这是一级谋杀 你听不懂吗 |
[40:11] | That’s the point. | 说到点子上了 |
[40:12] | You’ll need your friends at HR to help you cover this up. | 你需要你在HR的朋友帮你掩盖此事 |
[40:18] | I was just starting to enjoy being a good guy for a change. | 我才刚刚开始享受我做好人的日子 |
[40:20] | You’ve done some nice work, Lionel. | 你已经在做好事了 莱奈尔 |
[40:22] | I’m sorry, but you’re more useful inside. | 我很抱歉 但是你潜入内部会更有价值 |
[40:27] | My hands are dirty, always will be, huh? | 我的手一旦脏过 就永远脏了 是吗 |
[40:42] | Are we taking mommy to the hospital? | 我们是要送妈妈去医院吗 |
[40:44] | Yeah, champ. | 是啊 宝贝 |
[40:46] | You’re about to have a new little brother. | 你马上会有个小弟弟了 |
[40:50] | I’m sure I forgot something. | 我肯定落东西了 |
[40:51] | I should have packed a week ago. | 应该一星期前就收拾好的 |
[41:01] | Honey, what is it? You okay? | 亲爱的 怎么了 你没事吧 |
[41:04] | I love you…so much. | 我爱你 非常爱 |
[41:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:13] | I thought you might like to know | 我想应该告诉你 |
[41:14] | that Agent Snow has arranged the release of LOS | 斯诺探员已经安排释放LOS了 |
[41:18] | He’ll be out in less than an hour. | 一小时内他就能出来 |
[41:20] | What do you plan to do? | 你怎么打算的 |
[41:21] | I’ll keep an eye on Cahill. | 我会盯着卡荷尔. |
[41:23] | And make sure he stays safe and sound. | 确保他安然无恙 |
[41:25] | He’s about to have a screaming infant. | 他就快要有个哭闹宝宝了 |
[41:27] | I doubt he’ll be anywhere close to sound. | 我看他肯定”安然”不了 |
[41:30] | Poor guy. | 可怜的家伙 |
[41:46] | It’s been a long time, Mark. | 好久不见 马克 |
[41:48] | Surprised they sent you down here for me. | 真意外他们派你来接我 |
[41:50] | You know the agency. | 你了解局里的 |
[41:51] | They always take care of their own. | 总是很关照自己人 |
[41:53] | The whole deal went pear-shaped. | 交易黄了 |
[41:55] | Probably cost us 20 million, 30 million. | 损失可能有两三千万 |
[41:57] | First thing to take care of | 首先要”关照”的 |
[41:59] | are those two cops who brought me in– | 是抓我进来的那俩警察 |
[42:00] | some undercover and a female detective. | 一个卧底和一个女警探 |
[42:03] | I gave them both fair warning. | 我已经警告过他们了 |
[42:06] | They gotta go. | 他们必须滚蛋 |
[42:10] | We gotta send a message. | 我们得杀鸡儆猴 |
[42:11] | You’re always impulsive, Ray. | 你总是那么冲动 雷 |
[42:13] | You can’t go around killing cops. | 你不能随便干掉警察 |
[42:15] | And you really shouldn’t have gotten yourself arrested. | 还有你实在不应该把自己弄进局子里 |
[42:18] | I warned you. | 我警告过你 |
[42:19] | You’re behind enemy lines here. | 你是在深入敌后 |
[42:21] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[42:49] | Got your call. | 接到你电话了 |
[42:50] | Looks like you got yourself in a little trouble. | 看来你惹了点麻烦 |
[42:53] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[42:54] | Most accidents don’t require a shovel. | 意外通常不需要用到铲子 |
[43:01] | Help me make this go away. | 帮我个忙 摆平这事 |
[43:04] | I’ll be indebted. | 我欠你个人情 |
[43:05] | You’ll be a little bit more than indebted, my friend. | 你欠我的可不止是人情 我的朋友 |
[43:09] | You belong to HR now. | 你现在是HR的人了 |